Speaker 1: It's time for what to watch Wednesday.
Speaker 2: The following program is brought to you in living color. But you're watching in that America Love television, they win their kids USA Television. Matt, You've been watching too many of those live television shows.
Speaker 1: What you watching Wednesday? Brought to you a boy, the Good Feet Store, hipne or back Pain. See if arch Supports can help from the Good Feet Store? Use those, didn't you Arch Supports at one point?
Speaker 3: No trio of trailers. It's up on the website right now. Balloon Boy. We talked about this series before the uh train Wreck anthology series on Netflix. The Poop Cruise was one of the episodes they wanted talking about. There's a new episode for balloon Boy if you remember that story.
Speaker 1: I am so against documentaries that focus on stories involving people who wanted to get attention. I don't want to give them any more attention.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 3: One of the other trailers Mariska Hargetay talking about the myths of her mother, Jane Mansfield.
Speaker 2: That is a new documentary called My Mom Jane.
Speaker 3: And then the latest Tyler Perry Medea movie is Media's Destination. Wedding thirteen media movies made by Tyler Perry.
Speaker 1: Good for him if they.
Speaker 2: Keep making money, I don't see.
Speaker 1: Why, yeah for him? A Love Island seems to be the latest with all of the zeitgeist talk.
Speaker 2: Hey you're and Shannon Tito here?
Speaker 4: What you're watching on Wednesday?
Speaker 2: Love Island USA? It's the best thing on How can you not be watching?
Speaker 3: It's five days a week except Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Speaker 4: You get to vote couples off, you get to vote people off. There's plot twists.
Speaker 1: Just hate.
Speaker 5: Oh there's love.
Speaker 1: So I want you to watching Wednesday, and you should be watching helf Island. Is that the guy who told me to watch Love Hotel? Because I fell for that one too. Okay, so I've watched one episode of Love Island because you brought up that you watched the latest episode. I started with episode one of season seven, and if I'm not mistaken, the premise is you got a handful of girls, a handful of guys. Everyone's in the the early to mid twenties, and they're all hooking up together and they couple off. The goal at the end of the surviving couple I guess gets one hundred thousand dollars it's viewer driven. Like he mentioned, I guess viewers get to vote couples off. And as soon as I knew that, I knew that about the cash prize. I didn't know that viewers got to vote couples off. But as soon as I knew about the cash prize, it was immediately evident to me that some of these people were playing to the audience, to the crowd, to the cameras in terms of like me, I'm going to do something to get people to like me, or like me as a couple with this person, And so there's that element. It's not just about finding love.
Speaker 2: Or saw somepses I certainly did not see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well there were distractions.
Speaker 2: I was told about this show.
Speaker 3: And allowed it to be televised on my television, and I hate it every moment.
Speaker 1: Well, you have a couple relatives that involve, you know, teenage girls who every teenage girls, girls in their twenties very much into this show. I fear about it everywhere I go, from the young people that they love Love Island? What's going on on Love Island? Did you see last night? The whole bit?
Speaker 3: But I'm trying to wrap my head around the idea that this would be an acceptable show for a teenage girl and to watch with relatives.
Speaker 1: The idea of me watching this show with you is funny, uncomfortable. I don't know if it's uncomfortable, but you would just ruin it. You'd ruin the experience for me to watch any sort of reality TV show and you're watching it with my dad or my uncle, like, forget about it.
Speaker 3: So the reason I even allowed this I didn't know how crazy it was. I thought it was like The Bachelor, right, And when I've watched The Bachelor with teenage girls, notably my daughter, the only one I think I've ever watched it with, I jokingly and overbearingly would pause the show and say, just so you know, if a guy ever does that to you, get out teachable moments right exactly, and I'd throw a flag in the air and I'd go red flag another one, red flag.
Speaker 1: Love Island. Your pause button's gonna break.
Speaker 3: So I said to relatives, listen, we can watch this. But it's my house and it's my remote control. So if I find teaching moments, I'm going to take advantage of them. That's not how they sound, but I'm trying to disguise their voices so that nobody knows who they are. So we get four seconds into the show and I was like, pause, girls, those suits, those bathing suits that they're just wearing all day, probably not great idea. And second, they don't cover as much as you think they cover, which.
Speaker 2: May be why they think they should wear it.
Speaker 1: But it's a bit much, just if you haven't seen it. They are ass lists bathing suit bottoms. They are the string bikinis. Sure, yeah, so full ass exposure.
Speaker 3: And then the challenges, Like I didn't even understand what the challenges were meant to do other than to foment conflict between these people. And some girls had coupled up with guys, but then they ended up making out with other guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they couple them up right away, right out of the gate. One of the first things is they couple them up and then they start making out with each other, and everyone's.
Speaker 2: Cool with it.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't know. I do not have the confidence to expose my ass like that. I did not have the confidence when I was twenty two to expose my ass like that. I did not have the confidence to still be interested in a guy that's hooking up with my friends. I don't even think confidence is the right word. You just shouldn't do it.
Speaker 3: The one positive, eugh, the one positive I had was they're not on their phones the whole time.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that is nice.
Speaker 2: Because they have to like know social media at all.
Speaker 1: I like it. It's for me. It's like a sociology experiment. And again I've only watched one, but how young people speak, like I've picked up on some of the phraseology. Okay, like that's so glaze means like, oh, you're being fake, you're being overcomplimentary, you know, he's being super glazed about her, or what have you. I like learning new slang that the youth use. It's kind of funny. It's okay to call your friends bitches. That's that's done all the time. That's cool. That's not a that's not a derogatory thing.
Speaker 2: But I can't, I shouldn't.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I haven't gotten to that episode. If that's okay already. Automatics is the host. She was the one that was caught up in the whole vander Pump Rules scandal cheating mess with her boyfriend. I missed out on that as well. I did not pick it.
Speaker 3: Amazing to me that that's a career. She has made this a career.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, uh hike Arian Shannon.
Speaker 4: I'm watching Fubar so funny and the banter humor back and forth.
Speaker 2: It's it's really funny and cute.
Speaker 1: Have a good day.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Fu Barb on Netflix.
Speaker 1: On season two The American Flagwood.
Speaker 2: Robin has suggested that we find the one with the elephants.
Speaker 5: Heyo, Gary and Shaddon.
Speaker 2: It's your boy Ario.
Speaker 5: If you've ever seen that show called Entourage, pretty badass show. There's another show called The Studio, similar but different, starring Seth Rogan on Apple TV. It has to do with the movie industry and how it gets made, how it gets contracted, what they have to go through, all the steps they need to take to get a movie done. But it's funny, actors, everything, it's off. It's off the chain. I just want to let you guys know, if you haven't seen it, watch it.
Speaker 2: I didn't get through. I got through six episodes.
Speaker 1: I got through for the first episode and it just I just wasn't super into it. You got to really like Seth Rowan about this one.
Speaker 4: Check out Waterfront. It's fabulous.
Speaker 1: Oh I want to look at.
Speaker 4: That little Bloodline, which was also very good, by the way, Yes, a little older, but a great series. Or Justified or Animal Kingdom. Yeah, Waterfront, it's really good.
Speaker 1: That has a lot of publicity. Netflix is selling that one hard number one show all the bits. It's it's Oh, what.
Speaker 2: About this trailer for It is the Eagle? That's fun, that's pretty funny.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm a stop looking at Men's Speedo the movie Alio.
Speaker 3: Heather Brooker talked to us about this on Friday, this new Pixar movie.
Speaker 1: He had like the worst opening for Pixar ever.
Speaker 2: You know why. No, I'm gonna ask you this, what's it about?
Speaker 1: I have no idea? That's their problem? And I've read the synopsis at least twice.
Speaker 3: Well, there's nothing Listen, movies like Toy Story and Up and any other Pixar movie that you can think of. The Incredibles like those are easy to describe to someone.
Speaker 2: Elio, what is it about? I have no idea. Ah, a boy.
Speaker 3: Who accidentally becomes playing it Earth's intergalactic ambassador when he makes contact with aliens.
Speaker 1: No, that's why I kind of tuned out. You bring in aliens and I'm kind of like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you were a fan of mob Land on Paramount, they are coming back for season two. This is the David Glazer, among others. Guy Ritchie, you've got Pierce Sprasn and Helen Mirren, Tom Hardy.
Speaker 2: Great, great show.
Speaker 1: I've been watching Buccaneers. It is back for another season. In that vein the Gilded Age is back. Both just a riot, just a lot of fun. My wife, you're a female.
Speaker 3: Watch the Traylure or tray Lurs perhaps for the for buccaneersers. What it is Christina Hendrix used to be in Madmen, I think is part of it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna let her watch it, and she's gonna enjoy it.
Speaker 1: You're gonna let her watch it?
Speaker 3: I mean in that I don't have to be there to let her drive a car if she's good. Yes, And guess what happens today.
Speaker 1: On Hulum Don't tell me, don't tell me, don't tell me. Tell me.
Speaker 3: The Bear season four that's today, all episodes.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you're here and not at home binging it.
Speaker 2: I was going to watch it last night because I got the date wrong.
Speaker 1: Oh, so are you gonna watch it today?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need. Do you think you'll watch?
Speaker 3: Maybe one or two, but I still have to finish the Better Sister first.
Speaker 1: What episode are you one of that?
Speaker 2: We have one more? Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, The one Sister was like I couldn't let it happen or something like that. The last couple episodes have ended with really great twists. Yeah, so that's what keeps you coming back.