Speaker 1: So there's some comparisons to make in the show today intent design versus outcome or are we really dealing with intent? There is a series of stories where we have, for instance, narrative, narrative turn on its heads, you know, the whole idea of people who are confused about their gender or defiant of it and they're wildly abused. Yeah, I've known for this for some time and maybe you have as well, but there's some new data that shows that's not the case. In fact, the opposite is true. And then remember that desire to protect women. There was an app called the t app. I was going to protect women, women can run background checks and men sort of crowdsourcing men, and something happened there intent design, who knows will try to peace through this? Then there's this idea, of course that women are the ones we can trust in society to keep us safe because they're very, very calm. And this is an example of a woman who works for a security company and she has some ideas on what she wants to start doing in white communities. So we'll talk about design, intent, comparisons, contrast, and compare across these many many factors. Let's see if we can find the through line. We'll talk about this with the help of Bulwark Capital Management at Know Your riskpodcast dot com and God Almighty.
Speaker 2: But Todd Herman show is one disapproved by big pharma technocrats in tyrans everywhere from the hind mountains of Free America. Here's the Emerald City exime Todd Herman.
Speaker 3: Today is the day the Lord has made in These are the times through which God has decided where shall live. The website says that there was a community of four million, six hundred and forty seven thousand other women dedicated to empowering each other to get access to a suite of dating safety tools made just for FBI gurlies. FBI gurlies, they're going to crowdsource their protection. What's more, the t app it's sisterhood Together. We're read defining modern dating.
Speaker 1: Plus we give back. Ten percent of profits are donated to the National Domestic Violence Hotline. I'm sure they all meant very very well. Background checks, catfish images, sex offender search phone number, look up criminal records, and then they can rate dates. So, Hey, I dated this guy. Here's what I found. He was a great guy, but he broke up with me. Or this is modern dating funny thing. This thing didn't just get hacked. Alex was telling me there was a core exploit. They got to the root of the servers and they stole apparently every piece of data and they used it to docs women and men. So it was designed to protect women for sure. And was it a great idea to begin with dating safety tools to protect women? Yeah? What was the old way? This happened in the olden days? Sometimes the best intentions, if we're gonna compare and contrast and look at intentions versus outcome, intent, design and outcome, sometimes the very best intentions skip past what worked before. When we had communities and people belonged to communities, say oh, I don't know a church community. It wasn't uncommon for adults to say to their kids or to one another, our son and daughters should meet, or for families to spend time together, and for people to get to know each other in those settings. I know some very very good marriages that started in those settings, and they're not all perfect because as we're human beings and were broken by sin. But in the olden days, the reviews came from adults who knew these young people coming up and therefore could talk about who they become. You could see their parents, so you could observe the marriages of their parents. Because kids, for good and for bad, take a lot of their modeling from their parents and to how they behave with the opposite sex. That's not always the case. There are some very good married people whose kids have gone way off the rails and understand that God himself is the perfect parent. And of course you know what happened to Adam and Eve. But an app the coldness, the mechanical nature of it is it's even a joy driver to date. And by the way, what is the purpose of dating? If you look at intent and design and outcome. The intent seems to be here to be able to date people whenever you want. And maybe, I mean, I don't need to say this to be rude, but kind of trade boyfriends. I dated them for a while, things were hot and then they kind of cooled, So I'm going to push them back in the pool. But he's a good guy. It's a good guy, pays for things, carrying good in bed. Is that really protecting women? I mean, yes, criminal background checks. I would advise people to do that. If you don't know a person. But is that really protecting women or is it convincing them that the only real intimacy you can have has to be computer driven. It can't be through community, it can't be churning to a group of friends to help guide that. That's one way to look at this. There's another way to look at intent, design and outcome, and this has to do with the notion that so called trans people are uniquely bullied. A massive study finds that so called trans identifying teens, especially those who identify as non binary, are more likely to bully others than be bullied. Intent design, and outcome. When you make people aware of the fact that they're the special people, advice yourself that they're probably going to act that way. They're probably going to act like the stars of the show in the new series has come out from Angel Studio, Real People, James and Philip Paul John. They're the stars of a show that is taking the Book of Acts and moving it into the modern era. It's called Testament, and Testament takes the Book of Acts that period of time when they were building christ Church and it moves them into an era of a surveillance state, a censorship state, and a time in which people hate truth. You can go see this and will arch it and stream it immediately at angel dot com slash todd. This is bold Christian filmmaking because it actually forces us to examine our own hearts, what we stand for Christ as the world stands against us. When you go stream this at angel dot com slash todd, you become a Premium Angel Studio Guild member. Stream it immediately, you get two free tickets to any of their theatrical releases from Angel Studios. You also get to vote on the stories that they career and that they produce and that they promote. They've changed culture with Sound of Freedom, they changed it again with King of Kings, destroying that ridiculous Snow White remake, and they're changing it again with Testaments. Be part of this. It's Angel dot com slash todd. There is a big study that's looked at kids who are supposedly gender non binary, in other words, gender rebellious. Doctor Colin Wright's and Evolutionary Biology PhD, Manhattan Institute fellow and co editor in chief of Reality's Last Stand. His runnings appeared in The Wall Street Journal, The Times, New York Post, Newsweek, City journal, Quillette's Queer Majority, and other major news outlets and peer review journals. He writes, in recent years, few topics have generated more political, cultural, and medical controversy is so called trensgender identities, especially as it relates to the growing popularity among young people. Much of this discussion is focused on how schools, healthcare providers, and families should respond when children come out and identify so called transgender. At the center of this conversations is the issue of bullying. The dominant narrative, repeated in the media, advocacy campaigns, and education policies, portrays so called transgender identifying youth as passive victims being ostracized, excluded, and harassed for being their authentic selves. This framing has driven majority policy changes, including rewriting school curricula around gender identity, reinforcing compelled speech regarding pronoun and expanding the use of so called gender affirming care such as puberty blocker as, cross sex hormones, and surgeries. This narrative is grounded in a psychological framework known as the minority stress model. According to this framework, the mental health struggles seen in so called trans identifying youth aren't due to underlying psychological issues, but are instead caused by social rejections, stigma, and lack of affirmation. This model has become widely accepted in academic and activist circles. It assumes that so called trans identifying youth are mentally healthy by default, and that any emotional distress stems from how society treats or judges them. But the model's unscientific, both because it's circular and false. Affiy bible and any signs of distress or taken as proof of victimization. On any suggestion that mental health problems or social difficulties might proceed a so called transgender identity is dismissed as transphobic. A study from Finland complicates this simple narrative, published in Frontiers and Psychology. That paper, titled so called transgender identity is associated with bullying involvement among Finnish adolescents, found that adolescents who identify as so called transgender, especially those who consider themselves quote non binary, were more likely than non transidentified peers not only to be bullied but also to bully others. In fact, the link between a so called transgender identity and perpetuating bulling was even stronger than the link to being bullied. Of course, this makes sense, and let's go back to the organizing principle of today's show. We're looking at intent, we're looking at design and outcome. There've always been people who been gender rebellious or gender confused that existed for as long as sin has existed, and only in recent years have they been shown to be the special people. What they've been shown is you have magic powers. You speak the made up, ridiculous word trans and suddenly you have a magic power. If you're a boy and you haven't been able to do anything of any note in sports in your life, suddenly you have superpowers. Suddenly you can go win medals and scholarships, you can be the best in your league. You can break state records, you can break national records, you can break jaws of your opponents. If you're in combat sports, magic powers. If your boy and you like to look at girls in the shower against their will, you have that magic power. You're allowed to walk into a shower in many of the separate countries and olga women and girls that you're to your heart's content because you had a magic power bestowed upon you, because you've uttered the magic word trans. When you utter that word, any question of how you see reality must be dismissed. If you see reality as you are a woman, and so called trans women are women. Everybody has to agree when you place a pronoun in yourself like they people have to pretend you're two people, or three or four or five magic powers. If anyone questions this, you get to watch as they're the ones taken out in the hallway. You get to watch as in school districts in Virginia has happened. You had girls complaining about a creepy boy who from time to time decided he was non binary, decided to go into girls bathrooms, and he got away with raping girls twice. Finally finally faced some charges, but not before a father of one of the girls was thrown to the flown to the ground by cops at a school board hearing because he wasn't in favor of the school board trying to cover this up by sending this kid to another school. That kid got to watch, he got to know, Yeah, you know what, I raped that girl and her dad's the one who's taking the punishment. All I did was I got sent to another school. I got to go do it again. He was shown the model. Let's go back intent, design and outcome. The intent on transgenderism, the lie thereof is many and various. There is a motive for profit, there's a motive for control. There's a motive to change humanity. That's the end game of transhumanism. There's a model to change humanity and to change our social structure that overlies all of this, to tear apart America as part of the color revolution. Intent, design, and outcome. The intent was to protect women with that app. The design was to tell women that protecting yourself means physically, not necessarily emotionally, not by building around you a community of helpers, not by building around you a Christian village that can help you identify FI in yourself, the holes and the holes of your sin problem in yourself. But no, just a cold app. The intent and design an outcome was this thing got hacked and now everybody's data is out. The intent, as I have said, with this called lies of transgenders, are various in many and the design we can see we're now we're looking at the outcome. A tribe of people who believe because they've been shown by society. They get to boll the others they're doing it shouldn't surprise us. This is pretty huge because there is a pushback and praise God, we're seeing this. Do you remember when a fencer at Wagner College would not participate in going against a man competing against the man. She simply took a knee and refused to participate, and the judge came out and she pointed out that as a man, I am not going to compete against a man. And the man stood there somewhat awkwardly with his sword pointed out, looking to be the goof that he is not able to compete with other men. And of course she was punished. They were going to try to end her fencing career. Wagner College has agreed to issue apologies to all its female athletes who had to compete against a male named Redmond Sullivan. And this came after a quote pressure from the Trump administration. Okay, how did it begin? How did boys end up getting to steal the trophies and scholarships and placements and accomplishments of women and girls. They did it because of pressure from Barack Hussein Obama and the people who ran his administration. They got to do it because of that. So the bullying goes both ways. I'm sure there are people who are non bininary and they've been made fun of, and I was made fun of and you were made fun of. But in terms of creating a tribe of people who get to bully, that's been the intent. It's been the design, and it's clearly the outcome. This has happened in other areas as well. It's happened racially, and sometimes racial lines can cross gender lines. There's a woman who is a page or at least was to help protect people in schools, in the military, and around Amazon facilities, et cetera. And she has some interesting views on what she'd like to do to white communities. I'll share that with you in a second. Then it goes right back to intent, design and outcome. Intent, design and outcome. I'm sure that your tax attorney or your accountant intended to give you as much corporate shield as they could when they set up your business, or maybe you did it at Legal Zoom, or there's Zen Business, which is actually a good service. I use Zen Business, and they would go set up an LC or corporation for you. But every time. I've seen people going in and dig into their paperwork. If they're smaller, medium sized business owners. There's been a few times that they come back and said, yeah, I actually have corporate credits, but let me just present this to you. Unless you've remade yourself and your corporation. When you filled out the paperwork to start your corporation, did it exist?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: So what address did you use? Yours? What Social Security number did you use because you probably didn't have an EI N yet yours? What's still on your foundational documents at your bank. I'm going to bet it's your personal credit. I'm gonna bet so if you go look at this, I don't care. I've seen people with tax accounts and attorneys to set it up and ended up the same position. They thought they had a corporate shield. They thought their corporation meant that only their corporation could get sued, that people couldn't go after their personal assets, the home or the retirement accounts, kids, college saving funds. And they've come back and said, oh wait, wow, oh hold on, wait, my corporation is me. Here's an easy way for you to find out and to have a free, no obligation consultation with visible. Their website is gobisible dot com. That's g O and then with a Z gobisible dot com, go bisible dot com. When you go there, they will find out if you have actual corporate credit. If so, congratulations, and they can introduce you to a lending database and an investment database of people who invest in companies like yours. If you do not have corporate credit, they can fix that for you in seven easy steps. And then there's that firewall. It's go bisible dot com. Go take them up on their free no consultation obligation today it's go bisible with a Z, go bisible dot com. This is a woman on libs of TikTok got this who gets paid for protecting schools and military facilities, et cetera. And she decided to go make a video and I'll share it with you now, and we'll go back to intent, design and outcome.
Speaker 4: And my question for y'all is, why are we blowing how they used to blow up our communities? Why an't we flooded how they used to flood our community?
Speaker 5: Huh?
Speaker 4: Why ain't we out here making their life harder just like they try not be out here making our lives harder, and I don't want to hear none of that. Oh were not built like that. We just don't have it in our hearts that they don't care about us, and they never cared about us.
Speaker 1: Intent, design, and outcome. The intent in racial pandering is, of course, to get votes, and with votes power and with power money. The intent is also in the hands of a culture revolutionary, the same thing as the lies of transgenderism. It is to divide. It is to teach younger women like this that all white America hates her and that only violence is going to solve this intent and design. The design has been to tell Black people over these past many sixty seventy eighty million eon of one hundred years that they are uniquely oppressed in the United States of America, which is not true statistically speaking. Historically speaking, we were the second of the major countries to outlaws slavery. We've paid an enormous cost for this. Yes, it took too long for black people to get to vote. Yes, there's been real things such as redlining. Redlighting happened in Los Angeles, had happened in Seattle. There were, in fact places in Los Angeles where you could get hassled by a cop for walking while black. That happened, then it doesn't happen much anymore, and where it does, it gets found out. There are also neighborhoods and communities where you don't have any business there's a white guy. I know because I was pulled over in one. I got pulled over by a black cop who had a white partner. And the black cop came up and when he pulled me over, I said, my ask when I'm being pulled over? He said, yeah, you were speeding a little bit. But I'm also just wondering what a white guy's doing this neighborhood. Fair question. From his perspective, I guess was it up there to exploit people? So the intent and the design and the outcome, the outcome is clear in the mind of this young woman that she gets to go make threats against white communities because of course, white communities uniquely hate her. It's interesting seeing that she was, though employed to protect businesses that had white people in it. It's also interesting that she felt empowered to make that video at work. Does she work for an all black security form is Allied Universal and all black firm? If so, then they're breaking federal law, and they themselves are indicating that they're racist. When we look at this and we look at the intent and the outcome and design, it crosses racial boundaries. It also gets into purely cultural boundaries such as Hulk Hogan. Now, Hulk was a cultural icon. He became that through the power of the WWE and entertainment like that and male kind of pseudo sports porn, and Hulk later in life gave himself to the Lord Jesus. You know this, and praise God. He was baptized. He spoke openly about Jesus Christ, and praise God for that. There was a school board meeting and in that meeting there was a gentleman who decided to talk about the fact that some of the school board members had celebrated the death of Hul Cogan. It happened at a Lucia school board meeting, and there was a school board member. Her name was chair. She was the school board chair. Her name was Sarah Rockwell. And it surprised you to know that she had a halo, a rainbow halo around her face. Surprise you to know that she cheered the death of Hulk Cogan. But not just the death of Hulk Hogan. Sarah Rockwall, Oh did Hulk die? I didn't even know good one less Maga in the world, Sarah Rockwall replied, Sarah Walkle, Yes, I shouldn't kind of laugh because death isn't funny. But ever since it was a tiny girl, that man would creep me out and scare me. He worked with McMahon's to Union Bust professional wrestling. He's never been a good guy. I feel absolutely nothing about his death. Yeah, he used to creep me out too as a child. Cherry was a pleasant enough, was pleasant enough when I worked in the nineties, but he wasn't a great human. His racist rant was a final straw. I feel for his loved one, so at least we've got that. Sarah Rockwell, the chair of a school board, said one less Maga because she knows all people who want to bake America great again through the policies at President Trump. Because all of us are racists, all of us are homophobic. So this dad decided to make his own statement about this.
Speaker 6: You do not know what we want, Rockwell. You cheered for the deaf death of MAGA. You don't have to be a member of MAGA. I'm not a member of MAGA. I have loved ones and friends that are these.
Speaker 1: Don't interrupt him, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Don't, and you cheered for that. You didn't apologize. That's such backstep. And you're a PhD. Aren't you a highly educated woman that knows the exact meaning behind her words? Aren't you? You know what you said and you should step down. You're discussing bile human being.
Speaker 2: Sarah.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna ask you to be removed from the auditorium.
Speaker 4: This is the public space.
Speaker 1: Okay, excuse me, sir soult to the deputy.
Speaker 4: Our attorney asked us not to remove him.
Speaker 1: That he does not have to be removed. So the truce. I love the behind the scenes and truths like no, don't do this, don't And they're trying to backpell it, but not too late. He's removed in the crowd. See the intent and design and the outcome is so very very clear. Was it Jesus' intent to divide? I mean he said I have not come to unite, but to divide. Is it his intent or is it his presence that divides? You know, the American flag in certain settings can divide. There are hoa's where you're not allowed to have the American flag. There are places in America. There's cities in America where if you wear a proud patriotic American shirt, you're gonna get steered at, you might get spat at, you have things said to you. Just the flag divides. It's a cloth. When Jesus Christ said I have come not to unite, but to divide, he said that he would sit brother against brother, mother against son. I'm paraphrasing, but why Because Jesus is the way, the truth and the life, and no one comes to the Father but throw him, and truth is divisive. He doesn't want to divide, but he knows why he's come. He knows that there are people who are going to choose to follow their fleshly desires up to and including lust and anger and the results of anger and rage. He knows that. So if you follow this to the conclusion, then of the other spiritual entity, the one who's lost, who stands in defeat, and that Satan, he divides because it's his only tool. His only hope is to distract, divide and distort. That's his only possible hope. So when we watch this and we see racial outcomes like this, we should not be surprised. Is it the devil at play with this woman? I don't know. Blaming everything on the devil then just removes responsibility from people for their own actions. But I know the devil loves this stuff, ensuring the death of one human being. Okay, so you hated Hulk Hogan. Love thy neighbor, love thy enemy, so he just couldn't get around to loving him, So extend the hatred to all of mega intent, design, and outcome. For eight years or more, many Americans have been taught that any association with President Trump at all means you are a racist and a homophobe. It means you hate Hispanic people, because the only reason you'd ever want border enforcement is because you hate Hispanic people. Intent, design, outcome. You have school board shares who have nothing to offer as a school board share other than rhetoric like this, Intent, design, and outcome. What is the intent of lowering the bar for what it takes to be a so called public servant? What has been the design of this to take people and put them in school board offices who aren't there to make sure schools run smoothly. They're not there to make sure grades are higher that teachers are held to account. They're not there to make sure that students are safe. They're there for rank divisive politics, intent, design and outcome. This is the outcome of the design that began with the intent to divide and the intent to destroy school, and destroying school is one of the ways that they intend to destroy society. It's a key step in that we've been responsible around the world for destroying some societies. And let's not kid ourselves. Before we go to war. We often go prep an environment mentally, and when we prep that environment, we are looking for people who will be our allies to help us in battle, and it paves the way for our troops oftentimes to go fight very righteous wars. The war in Afghanistan was righteous. We went after the people who knocked down the towers. That was a righteous war. Our troops went into Iraq being told that they had weapons of mass destruction ready to aim at America. Our troops fought righteously. They fought a righteous war because they were lied to, apparently about what the cause of this was. But they went and fought righteously. And my friend Tim Krukshank was one of those guys. He was a Medica attached to the Seal Team in Seal Teams in three deployments. While he was fighting in Iraq, he thought about what to do afterwards. He's a physician's assistant by training. That's what he'd done in the world, But his love was starting the coffee company, bone Frog Coffee, And this is a bag of Extortion seventeen. Now this off if you've never read about it. It's a very, very suspicious op. It led to the biggest loss of life in the history of special forces communities, and there's great reason to read about it. Tim's limited as to what he can say because he's still got agreements with the Department of Defense, But as you can see in the bag, he wants to honor his brothers and the one military dog that lost his life in there as well. It's a medium roast that tastes a little bit chocolately, a hint of chocolate. Both my wife and I picked up on this. You can buy this as your first experience with bone Frog and honor the Extortion seventeen team. Go to Bonefrogcoffee dot com slash todd use promo code todict checkout. You'll save ten percent on that first purchase. If you've already purchased the coffee and you fall in love with it, subscribe. Never miss out on coffee, always have it available and help tim give money to the families of fallen Navy Seals. It's Bonefrogcoffee dot com slash chod use promo code tott at checkout to save fifteen percent on subscription coffee, and remember ten percent of proceeds always go to the Navy Seal Foundation or foundations like that to help the families of fallen Navy Seals. Intent, design and outcome. If you look at school and how it's changed, let's think about intent. There was a time when the intent behind school, in many cases was to teach kids how to think, how to form an opinion, how to then defend that opinion rhetorically, how to use math and logic to inform an opinion rather than just emotion and feel. When that happened, when school was operating that way, we had some great thinkers. There was a turn. There came a moment where we decided to make schools about building workers. The intent changed. What do we want? We want kids who can work on assembly lines as adults. We want worker bees. So the intent changed. I remember when our schoolroom, our school became an open concept classroom, so we would go into the more. We'd have one class, it was homeroom. We checked in basically talk for half an hour. Then we would go and be dismissed. And we would stay in that room for most of the day. And it would go like this. The first hour, we would walk over to a common area. We would get some mimeographed copies, what we called dittos. We would sit down and we would write on the dittos, answering questions math or science or what have you. When you completed those and you were quote done with your work, you put them in a folder. You went back and put them in a file folder, and you could do whatever you wanted. So people like me looked at this for the scam and swindle.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: There was no teaching. The teachers weren't even speaking. So I would just scribble on these forms and put them in and go sit down and listen to music because we got headphones like that. My friend Eric and I god rest Eric. We once listened to Let's Go by the Cars forty nine times in a row. Song was new. We'd never heard anything like it, and we listened to it and grove done at forty nine times in a row in a cubby sitting on beanbag chairs. That was my schooling. What were they designing? Office workers? You get a memo, you answer questions, you fill it out, you put it back in the file. Occasionally there was a class and teachers would get to teach. We had a science teacher there who I think actually really liked to teach, and he would often lecture and it was a relief. I didn't care for his style, but at least he was speaking to us. What is school now? Intent design an outcome? What is school now? School now is manufacturing more people like this young woman who work for Allied Universal. It's manufacturing more people like this school board member whose job as a school board member is to wish for the death of people who voted for President Trump. The design is to create a whole bunch of people who are confused or gender defiant, and in doing that, it is to make them the special people who go out and bold the others in services dividing society. The design came from intent and were watching the outcomes, and people are beginning to catch on to what school has become.
Speaker 7: School was one of the greatest scams ever created. It teaches you how to memorize, not how to think. It teaches you how to follow instructions, not how to lead, how to fit in not stand out. And it was designed to mass produce followers, not thinkers. And twenty twenty was a wake up call. People obeyed without question because they were trained to and the system worked exactly as it was intended to. You weren't taught to question, you were taught to comply. Education is powerful, but schooling that's something else.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 7: One frees your mind, the other one cages it. Stay in a box, do what you're told, don't question authority, that's the real curriculum. But thinking for yourself, that's the most dangerous thing that you can do in a system that runs on your silence. And I don't live in a box, and I'm teaching my children not to either, because thinking for yourself is one of the most deliberating things that you can do in a world that wants you compliant independent.
Speaker 1: My wife and I I've talked from time to time about those terrible what if questions. What if we'd followed kind of our hearts and sent our family, moved our family away from the separate country of Seattle and moved over and had our girl in a trivium school, the old fashioned Latin style learning. What if we just unschooled her, What if we just joined a Christian community and allowed her to have a free range upbringing. We're learning came through interactions with adults and kids and church. And you learn to write because you learn to copy your Bible and your Bible versus. And you learn logic because you're around logical people who teach you how to form opinions and arguments. And you gain math skills because you work in a kitchen and you have to figure out how fractions work if you want the cake to churn out the right way. You learn the mapping skills because hey, if you want to get back from the campground, you got to be able to map it. We've often pondered that the intent to design and the outcome in schools is seen in the intent, design and outcome of where these people have landed their jobs. What are they doing in these jobs? Do you remember when there was a marketing genius at bud Light who said, Hey, let's have a man imitate a woman in a clownish sense. And this will put bud on the map because bud Light needs to be refreshed. The brand's grown old and stale. This will bring people into the modern era. What do you think was the intent, design and outcome of the school that women went through? Who ran that campaign? And then there was entents run out of that advertising agency? Intent, design and outcome? What was the intent behind PBS? I mean public broadcasting? Probably there was good decent intent. Let's make sure that everybody can have access to learning. School or TV is a way to do that. But what has been the intent, design and outcome since then? We can observe this. I think it's pretty easy to observe. I'll show you this in a second. There's something i want you to know, and it's not a thing that I I'm relish doing. It's a thing that I've decided to do. And I've not asked any permission about this. For years. We've had a partnership with Alan Soaps. We just got our new shipment. John sent us six bars of soap and Ian's Blend. Ian's Blends liquid soap. The soap speaks for itself, and I'm going to ask you to do something. And I am going to ask you to do this as a good person who wants to help another. But I want to put a limit on this. Okay, John who runs Allan's for his dad. He started Alan Soap so his son would have a place to work because they'd tried to get him to abort Alan. He and his wife John said absolutely not. This is our son, and yes, Alan has challenges in life. He is effectively nonverbal. He's fourteen. He's been to his first school dance, got to go, got asked, loved it, dressed up, look sharp, look awesome, all looked awesome in a suit. And he's got these structural health challenges. Let's put him through about what eighteen surgeries and he's fourteen years old. His brother Ian is also impacted by autism. He gets to work there as well. The rest of the world had said, hey, just store these kids in box. Amy got autism late in life, late onset autism, very very, very frustrating for her and her family, and she's thriving at Alan. So here's what I'm asking you to do. I want you to try the soap. If you haven't yet, make this the day that you do. It, commit to go to alansaps dot com slash todd, and all I ask is by the sample pack. You're curious about the fragrances by the sample pack unless there's just some fragrances that communicate to you, resonate with you. If you love the soap, continue with subscription. And here's why. A. It's better soap, all natural made in America by a family, three generations of soap and king expertise. B. If you love the soap and you subscribe, if John is in fact taken to the Lord because he has been told he's got end stage cancer, he can rest assured that the soap company has the very best possibility of surviving and thriving. So yes, I'm asking you to do this out of your heart, but only if you love the soap. It's alansoaps dot com slash todd. If the soap does not appeal to you, no one wants you to continue to buy it. It is no out of charity, it is a business. Alan solps dot com slash taught. So Democrats are very very upset about PBS being shut down, and you can find lots of statements.
Speaker 5: About this acha like if you haven't realized by now we are so deeply already in a fascist state because it doesn't just happen over night. It doesn't happen like how you read in What Is It in nineteen eighty four. It's not an Inorwellian type of manner that it happens.
Speaker 6: Currently.
Speaker 5: We just found out that PBS is basically going to be shutting down. No not basically, they are going to be shutting down now. So PBS kids everything that we grew up on, all of the non stimulating, calming things that actually teach kids about other people with different abilities and disabilities and different types of ways that people think and look and talk. To teach those things to children at such a young age and for free, is extremely valuable.
Speaker 1: And it's not taught elsewhere. There's no other place to get it. There's not YouTube and a gajillion other places. There's not life, there's not community, and it's free. No one ever paid a dime, No one was ever forced to pay for shows which they disagreed, say, teaching messages that were intended to teach kids that parents are stupid and behind the times, designed to take certain identities, say the Live transgenderism and make them better than others, say, the fact that we are a binary species in terms of sex and gender, and then the outcomes. Kids who grew up on PBS became more and more racist, more and more, they hated America one and more. They identified a so called transgender Intent design and outcome. If that woman would like her kids to be exposed to programs like PBS, there's still the archives, there's still countless shows that go that far and more, or just like she just did there, she could create some videos herself. I picked that video up because it got thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of views and likes. Intent, design, and outcome. God did not intend for us to live in a world broken by sin. We chose it. Our intent was to go be like God. The design was to go eat the fruit. The outcome, that's exactly what God told us, would be death. But through Christ we have redemption and he opposite it. It's a free gift. Simply accept Him as your Lord and savior. I agree to be changed by him. This is the Todd Hermershew. Please go be well, be strong, be kind, Please make every effort to walk in the light of Christ and celebrate from me as later I get to go home and see my beloved wife