Speaker 1: Is The Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show. Ah a fantastic, fantastic Wednesday. We're going to talk about the fact that Secret Service snipers can't shoot the Communist in New York City as a bunch of young evil Communists working form who are rich kids. Surprise, surprise, Americans still can't afford things emails. So much more coming up in the second hour of the world famous Jesse Kelly's Show. But all that has to be set aside because we have an announcement to make about what we're going to begin on the show. And I have always told you there's no limit to what you can accomplish if you're willing to take credit for other people's work. And I stand by that, No, seriously, I believe in giving people credit where credit is due. And an idea, an idea that popped into our head some time ago, made Jewish producer Chris producer Cory, and the idea actually came from some ridiculous voicemail we got back when we used to take voicemails. Don't do that anymore. But I was talking about Haiti and how it's pretty much the worst place on the planet a complete dump in every possible way. It's awful, and how we should not be importing Haitians into the United States of America. And we got this voicemail.
Speaker 2: Mister Kelly. Thank you for your work.
Speaker 3: But as you refer to Haitians going home to eat each other, they are not cannibals.
Speaker 2: Please watch your words.
Speaker 3: Educate yourself more on other cultures because they're beautiful people. Their country is just riddled with corruption. Okay, thank you, sir, have a good night.
Speaker 1: Okay, So just a little recap one. It's a horrible country. There are many, many cultures, including Haitian culture, that are disgusting in horrible places. At one point in time, he may still be in charge. The leader of Haiti was a man nicknamed Barbecue. You know how he got that name. It wasn't because he made a great baby back rib. He got that name because he ate people. Okay. All cultures are not equal. There are cultures that are filthy and horrible and oppressive and disgusting, cultures that encourage murder, torture, where people live in poverty, a living hell. And you, if you are listening to me from America, should bend down and kiss the ground and thank the Good Lord on High every single day that you don't live in so many of the dumps that are across the globe. And so we thought, after we thought and thought and thought and thought about it, we thought, well, yeah, there's a lot of really bad places, but which one's the worst? Which country is the crappiest country on the planet. We should figure this out. We should come up with the top or bottom contenders, and we should figure out what's the crappiest country on Earth? And starting Monday, we will dig in. It's the twenty twenty five crappiest country in the world. Competition starting on Monday. I would say, I think you know what we're going to do this Chris. Halfway through our two on Monday, remind me, halfway through our two on Monday, the competition begins. What Chris, What Chris said the first half? Chris, don't interrupt me and say stupid things because I get confused. He said, which half the first half or second half? Halfway through the second hour on Monday, the competition begins. It's going to be fierce. We've gone through the contenders, and man, it looks like I'll say this a lot of them want to be champion. A lot of them want to be crown champion. How do you how do you choose? Is that the rampant filth everywhere, the acceptance of the abuse of women, just throwing trash bags in the river. I don't know. I don't know who will be our champion. I don't want to handicap things, but I do know we are going to let them work it out. We believe in competition here on this show, So we are going to go find oh the putrid, fly ridden, disgusting places on the planet, and we're going to allow them to fight it out. Let's find out which place truly is the crappiest. And here's how we're going to handle this. And you may not have social media. If not, don't worry about it at all, because I probably have veto not probably I have veto power. Anyway, if I disagree with the people, I will actually put up a public pull on the show's Twitter account, the show's x account the day of the competition, that day when there's when there's one day, it'll be one matchup. We haven't totally decided how many how many countries are going to compete, yet I would guess eight, maybe sixteen. We're sifting through the finalists as we speak, but I am going to allow you to vote on It's just look up Jesse Kelly's Show, Jesse Kelly's Show on Twitter or x. There's nothing there right now except for well, there's a bunch there, but there's no poll there for you to vote on yet. We are not going to put up that pool until Monday, the first of our two contenders. We'll figure it out. I'm very excited about this. I'm very excited, and I'm not gonna lie. Part of my excitement is just thinking about this guy listening to it the whole time.
Speaker 2: Mister Kelly, thank you for your work.
Speaker 3: But as you refer to Haitians going home to eat each other, they are not cannibals. Please watch your words. Educate yourself more on other cultures because they're beautiful people. Their country is just riddled with corruption. Okay, thank you, sir, have.
Speaker 2: A good night.
Speaker 1: Oh you are very welcome. Thank no, no, don't thank me, thank you, sir. Thank you. You have inspired us to greatness here on the Jesse Kelly Show, and we intend to climb that mountain.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: It's enough of that I uh, I've talked to you before about diversity and how it's awful. It should never ever, ever, ever, ever be a goal of any kind ever. Diversity should never be the goal. If you ever allow that goal to creep in in any way, you will negatively affect whatever you're trying to diversify. And it doesn't matter what the circumstances are. If you're the high school choir teacher and you decide we need more tall kids, gotta have more tall kids, the choir will get worse. If you are a company, hey we don't we don't have enough Asians and you seek to only higher Asians, what you're doing is you're reducing the pool of people you can sift through, and you will get worse. It is inevitable. Whatever you are attempting to diversify will slowly rot away, and in the end, unless you reverse course, it will die. I have called it over and over again, the death of everything. That's what diversity truly is. Diversity is the death of everything. Whatever you're diversifying will rot away and die in the end. And when I say that's happening at a university somewhere UCLA, you say, yeah, that sucks. It's terrible, okay. But the problem is when you are diversifying critically important parts of your society, it can actually bring down an entire nation because critically important things, things you need, things I need, they are rotting away, they're withering away, and they're dying. And because you're not always involved in everything, and I'm not always involved in everything, I don't know everything. You don't know everything. Because we're not involved in everything. The rot we can't always see it. Sometimes oftentimes we don't even know what's happening until it's too late. You remember the day that almost changed everything, a day that you still remember, but it was a day if it had gone a little bit differently, you would remember the rest of your life. You would tell your children and your grandchildren about that day. You remember. I'm talking about the day Donald Trump was shot in the ear, the day Corey compared it to were On was shot and killed. The day in Butler, Pennsylvania, when an assassin was allowed to take a rooftop one hundred and forty eight meters from the president's skull. Let's talk about the Secret Service. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful wonderful, fantastic Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Member.
Speaker 1: You can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So just a quick rewind because we're gonna move on to talk about other stuff. Gets to some emails. You remember the day where Donald Trump was almost assassinated in Butler, Pennsylvania. Let's do recall that that was a successful assassination attempt. But for luck, that was a successful assassination attempt. The assassin, he reconned it. He made entry with his weapon, he assumed the crow's nest shooting position he wanted, lined up his target, and made the shot. Donald Trump happened to, by the grace of God, turned his head at the exact moment, which is why he got grazed in the ear instead of having his brains splattered all over the stage. How does that happen? How does that happen? Because my entire life I have known and looked up to the United States Secret Service. I mean, my goodness, they're featured in the movies all the time, from In the Line of Fire, great old Clint Eastwood movie to Last Boy Scout? And what are these Secret Service agents all the time in these movies? Highly trained, tough as nails in shape, looking out like a hawk for danger, ready to jump in front of a bullet to stop at assassin. So I'm the day Donald Trump almost had his head blown off? Where were all those guys? I remember the video. One of the people tasked with protecting Donald Trump. She couldn't get her weapon back in her holster. I remember it. I remember it like it was yesterday. I remember my old company first sergeant sent me a message about it. Now, he was a bad, bad man, don't get me wrong, but he was freaking mortified. Mortified. How does that happen? Headline Secret Service counter sniper team drastically understaffed, putting protect these lives in danger. I won't go into all the details of it, but it's well beyond understaffing. You see, some counter snipers did not meet the mandatory weapons requalification requirement. Counter snipers who missed mandatory weapons requalification sessions nonethles less supported forty seven of the four hundred and twenty six events. We have counter snipers, not just any Secret Service agents. The counter sniper teams tasked with locating enemy snipers and shooting them before they can shoot the protectee. We have counter sniper teams who can't hit the target. And this is what happens. This is the rot I'm talking about when you look at anything, your Little League team or the United States Secret Service, your pastor team, or your college, your your company, or who knows what, When you look at it and you say, you know what, we have too much of whatever X is. Too many white people, too many men, too many black people, too many we have too much of this, no more of that. We need to get rid of them and bring in some of.
Speaker 2: X, Y or Z.
Speaker 1: The second you do this, whatever, you do it too, it will start to die. It will start so oftentimes it'll be slow. Right when you fire one dude and make sure he's replaced by a woman, you're not going out of business the next day. It happens slowly, but surely, slowly, it gets a little worse. And then you keep doing it, and it gets a little worse, and then you keep doing it. It gets a little worse, and soon the diversity hires you've brought in, they they only hire other diversity hires. And soon it's snowballing and snowballing and snowballing. And one day, ten years later, you look at your profit loss and you say, what what the what happened? We used to be We used to be profitable. No more declear bankruptcy. One day you wake up and you look out at your secret Service counter sniper the shooting results, and you find out the counter snipers, who should be able to shoot the balls off a NAT, they can't hit anything anymore. How did that happen? Diversity is how it happened. Focusing on everything else except for training. Find the best, brightest, smartest, bring them in, train them up, and make sure you have killers with the long gun protecting Donald Trump when he is at a rally in Butler. I've brought it up before, I'll bring it up again. To have an unsecured rooftop one hundred and forty eight meters from the president of the United States of America almost sounds almost sounds malicious to me. I don't have Secret Service training. I know a little bit about shooting. I don't have Secret Service training. I could walk out there and say, uh, that rooftop, someone's going to be on that right or so very least there's going to be a sniper team looking at that right unsecured with no eyes on it. Diversity is the death of everything. Let's do some emails. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Before we get to some emails here, and then we'll get to just a little bit of this Epstein press conference from today and other things. All that stuff is still to come. I wanted to talk about something pretty serious here. It's from the New York Post today and the headline is what is jetbelly and how to milk your gas in the plane seat if you need a mid flight toot. And I understand this can get uncomfortable, that talking about these personal things can get uncomfortable. But I've done a lot of flying in my life, and I'm going to give you just a little bit here, just a little pointer, all right. You know why people get upset stomachs when they fly, You me, everybody, because you eat like garbage in the airport. I do too, Believe me. I am not pointing fingers in the airport. It's mostly garbage meals. You're not gonna find it a roast chicken or something like that. You're getting chicken strips or snacks. So you're eating like garbage in the airport. And people compound this problem by drinking in the airport. It's a very natural thing people do. You're stuck in the airport, you don't have to drive anywhere. I'll belly up to the bar and have a couple beers. Well, what happens when you have a double cheeseburger from Jack in the box and wash it down with three bud heavies. Let me go ahead and spoil it for you. The stomach's gonna be a bubblin known as the bubble guts or the bubs, depending on where you are. And so there may come a day, God forbid, but there may come a day this happens to you when you're flying. Allow me to help you out if if the need arises, do not do not, under any circumstances. Make the very common mistake, And that's tried to cough to cover up for your part. It's a terrible mistake for a couple different reasons. One timing. The timing is not always precise. If you're going to try to employ this technique, I would highly suggest you practice at home or at work, depending on how well you get along with your coworkers. Sometimes that doesn't exactly line up with them. And then you just went and now everybody knows. Are you going to time that perfectly? I don't know, and neither do you. That's one two. On a plane, part of what can make air travels so terrible is you're trapped. You're on a big metal tube in the air at thirty thousand feet with other people and you are trapped, so are they. What if it goes wrong you start coughing to try to cover up for your gas problems. What if it's not totally gas that comes out. What if it's a little sotlid and you're on a plane. Now it's gone from bad tours. So allow me to give you a piece of advice. If it happens to you, you've eaten poorly, some bud heavies, whatever the case may be, and the need arises, what you do is you wait until they're making an announcement on the loud speaker. Not only is it loud, the extra noise helps cover up the noise. It's loud, but it's distracting. People are listening in. They want to know are we delayed? Is their turbulence coming? Is there? Their attention is elsewhere? And that is when you ever so gently let it out a little out of time. Treat it like a pressure valve. You don't open it all at once, a little at a time. Unleash it as quietly as you can. Then, and this is important, the people around you will know that something terrible has happened. Everybody will know you. You can be the first being the second is probably preferred, but you have to participate one hundred percent. Someone is going to start making faces, maybe they'll even say something, maybe they'll start looking around. You had better be able to keep a straight face and participate. Participate in the search for the gasser. You have got to say, oh what, man, people are so rude, that's gosh, that's terrible. And then by now you'll be you'll be struggling to contain your laughter. Put your head back, close your eyes, smile at a job well done. The loud speaker is your friend. There, I just helped everyone out on a Wednesday. Let's do some emails to your devil dog. I keep hearing about the paid protesters protesters you mentioned on today's show. Just wondering if the IRS peruses this income ten ninety nine's W two's Medicare fighter payments, so on and so forth. Well, it's a very good point, and I'm glad you brought that up. But who works at the IRS. Do you remember? Do you remember how far and why the Biden corruption went? It was like everywhere we turned, the people inside of government agencies were helping cover for the family. We're attacking their political opponents and cover for the family. FBI gets a laptop up, let's hide it. Do you remember Do you remember the special counsel? They put somebody in charge of investigating Hunter Biden's crimes. This was supposed to be the crime fighter. The crime fighter came up with essentially a deal that let him off scot free for what he'd done and had what amounted to a future pardon aspect to it. Of Hey, anything else that may came out, that may come out, you're free of that too. That was a special council. It was so egregious. The judge in Delaware looked at it and went, wait, what, No, this is what kind of a deal is this? We're not doing this. And also remember the IRS got involved. You remember that. Remember the IRS whistleblowers came forward. Do you remember what those whistleblowers said? Oh, paraphrase, for the sake of time, there are other things I want to get to here. But the IRS whistle blowers essentially came forward and said, yeah, the IRS is covering for the Biden family. This is our problem, and it's a problem that the Trump administration is beginning to solve. But the entire federal government, federal agencies, we rely upon. They They are the ones tasked with investigating the crimes communists commit, elected communists, street communists. They are the ones in charge of investigating these crimes. And as we've discussed so many times before, the elite communists and street communists may be separate, and they may have different motivations, but they most definitely work together. The elite communists know part of their job is to keep the street communists out of jail. Yeah, the IRS should look into this. And remember, forensic accounting is a very fascinating field. It's way too smart for me, way beyond my ability. I don't even think they taught it at my community college. But what Chris, But it's hard to track dark money. It's very, very difficult, and in some cases, because of the laws that protect nonprofits, in some cases it's impossible. You can get and I've talked to them. The best investigative journalists in the world. They can't either. They can't even travel all the way down the rabbit hole because they run into things they don't they're not allowed to have access to. It's a good idea, but it's gonna take some work. Let's talk about these young evil communists, and let's talk about a man towing away an ice vehicle. What hang on?
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: Show on a wonderful Wednesday Memory. You can email the show Jesse at jessekellyshow dot com before I get back to the emails. And I'm gonna try to chop away at a bunch of those. I'm gonna do a couple of things here. So there's an article today out of the New York Post zoron Mandani's brain trust is full of young, privileged lefty radicals with little government experience who could one day lead New York City. And there's just one little couple little bits from the article that are so good. Out of the roughly twenty operatives eight or under thirty six years old, three have ties to Soros, and about half a dozen grew up in million dollar pads. According to Zilo estimates, the median salary and the big apples fifty eight thousand dollars a year. Many of Mam Donnie's top confidants rake in an average of ten to twelve thousand dollars a month. Twelve of the twenty grew up in million dollar homes. It makes me laugh because the story of communism is the same, over and over and over again. Every single place it takes hold, it's always some rich kid. It's always a rich kid with a god complex and a desire to find and lead some sort of struggle who ends up mass murdering millions and millions of people every single well, almost Stalin is Stalin might be the only exception to this rule. Actually, with the exception of Stalin, every single time when there is a communist leader, it's a rich kid. It's a privileged god complex little snot who doesn't think they're ever going to have to live with the horrible results of everything they're doing. They believe they should be in charge of everything underneath the sun. And as their plans fail like they always do and normal people die, they don't care. Never moves them at all. It's always the same thing, over and over and over and over again. And as long as we're talking about some of this stuff. Let me bring this up briefly. I'm aware that there was a press conference today for well, it was called an Epstein Victims press conference. You can go look look at it for yourself. It's about the Jeffrey Epstein stuff. Here was part of it.
Speaker 2: Transparracy.
Speaker 4: Has justice release the files and the secrecy and stand with us and declaring that no one, no billionaires, no politicians, not world leaders, is above the law. Several of us Epstein survivors have been discussing creating our own list of names. We know the names many of us were abused by them. Now, together as survivors, we will confidentially compile the names we all know we're regularly in the Epstein world, and it will be done by survivors and four survivors.
Speaker 1: You remember the Me Too movement most people? Most people vaguely remember it, but let me refresh your memory in case you don't. The me too movement. It's called me Too. It was a movement initially where women who had been abused by co workers or or employers, or abused in some way by men. This happens far too often to women. They were encouraged to come forward and tell their story. Name names, come forward, tell your story.
Speaker 2: Who abused you?
Speaker 1: Harvey Weinstein, remember that movie producer. I think he's actually still sitting in prison. Maybe he's on house arrest but ended up getting arrested convicted. That all came from the Me too movement. Wait a minute, he did what to what actress? And then he did this to the next one, and then that eventually he goes he goes down for it, right, the me too movement. But if you remember it, remember how quickly it went from a woman who had suffered some terrible indignity to a woman who had a bad date and was looking for revenge. He was mean to me, and when he dropped me off, he tried to kiss me. Remember how quickly it turned into that. Remember the tea Party. I was part of the tea Party. I that's back when I was running for Congress. I gave speeches at tea parties. I am a tea party man. It was an awesome movement, in an organic movement. Remember how quickly the tea party turned into a scam. There was this tea party group, and that tea party group, and that tea party group, and almost just seemed like it became about money and power. All movements, all movements, when they get enough eyeballs on them, they all tend to get a little scummy. I watched that press conference today because I'm very interested in women who were abused in finding them justice, and so I watched. I wanted to hear their stories. I wanted to see. It kind of felt dirty to me, And it occurred to me, is I'm looking at all those women that there are undoubtedly some women there who are victims, no question about victims of something I don't know. I wasn't there something bad, but there are undoubtedly some some who aren't. It looked scummy to me. It sounded scummy to me. And when you bring out that lawyer, Gloria Allred, when she's the face of your movement. Now, if I'm already suspicious that it's a little gummy, now it looks even scummier when you're asked at the press conference, Okay, well who did it? We'll come out of the list some other time. I know there are reasons, it just it didn't feel right to me. It felt a little dirty. And now I'm at the place where I really just don't trust anybody. I don't trust the government for sure. I don't trust the lawyers, and I'm not I'm not sure that I trust everyone who claims they were a victim in this whole thing. I'm not sure I do it. Felt it felt scammy. Scammy is the word I'm looking for, and I don't even know if that's a word. That's how it felt to me. Let's move on. Let's talk about beautiful things. Let's talk about a man getting busted after he towed away an ice vehicle and why they keep doing this stuff, and let's talk about Americans hurting, and let's talk about wonderful, wonderful opportunity for the Trump administration. All that and more coming up in the final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show.