Speaker 1: As you can see, I'm obviously here in person. This is not a clone of me. And the reason not to I'm here in person is because Pennsylvania is so important to the future of the world. You sure what matters by your actions, not your words, and my actions are I'm here. I'm in Pennsylvania, and I'm here for a very important reason, which yeah, it's which is I can't emphasize, I can't emphasize enough that Pennsylvania is I think the lynchpin in this election, and this election I think is going to decide the fate of America, and along with the fate of America, the fate of Western civilization. The TUI should be to be upheld. Told The Times that these are like right wing values. I'm like, are you insane? There's literally the fundamental values that made America what it is today, and anyone who's against those things is fundamentally anti American and the health then so yeah, So I actually lived in Pennsylvania for three years. By the way, I'm not to the state. I lived in the city for three years. I went to school here, so I know the state and that's some just arrived situation. I've been here spent three years of my life here. It's a great state. Love it, and yeah, it was. Also the thing is, like I was talking to friends of mine who like, when I went to to Pen, it was very dangerous at the time, but everyone thought it would get better over it would get better as the years went on. And one of the issues was like there were students would get killed from time to time, and that was pretty bad obviously, And I was talking to someone who recently graduated from Penn. They said, actually, it's worse, and I'm like, it's worse. What the hell is going on? Yeah? Yeah. The reality is that if someone is a violent criminal where they either are unable to control their violence or they like it, if you do not incarcerate them, they will hurt people. That's what it comes down to. So if you don't put hardened criminals in jail, they will they will kill people. But that's what it comes down to you, and that's unfortunately the situation we have here is is that the Democratic Party will not put hardened criminals in prison, and so they won't free and they prey upon you and your kids and your family and your friends. This is insane. How can we be the most powerful country in the world, and it's not safe to walk around our cities. What the hell is going on? Yeah, Cataris honestly mesanthropic for someone who has claims to be doing good but actually he is not. He's tearing down the fabric of society. Terrible. Yeah, but I think it's just unbelievable that we, like you, should be able to feel safe walking around American cities. And it's not just Philadelphia has a challenge. New York has a challenge every major city in the US. Like my mom lives in New York, for example, three of our friends have been assaulted on the street this year and it's getting worse. And now when she takes her dog for a walk, she has to stay inside of the building so that so she can call for help if need be. This is not the future we want. And if we get if we get four more years of this, and we're gonna beet fully mad Max. And it's nice to watch a mad Max movie, but we don't want to be in the Mad Max movie. Okay, So yeah, and then the whole border thing is just insane. Well, I always want to try to figure out what is the truth of the matter, what's really going on with on the border situation? Is it real or is it not real? So I went there in person and I just just literally live streamed what I saw and that our border looks like World War Z. Okay, it's like zombie apocalypse. It's insane. This is if you don't have a border, you don't have a country. Yeah, you know, we're just saying we have to have real borders and if you don't have real boarders, you don't have real country. And obviously, as someone who's an immigrant, I'm probaly immigrant. I just want to make sure that people come here are gonna be access to society and that they're gonna raise our standard living. I think it's I think the sort of sports team analogy is a good one. Let's say, you know, pro sports team, you want to win the champions you win your team obviously because they helped the whole team win. You know, same is true immigration. If we have this sort of equivalent of Kobe Bryant or Steph Curry or Lebron or something like that, they want to join the team absolutely. Of course they're like, do you like winning? Yeah? Okay, but if they can't play basketball, they shouldn't be journeying. That's real important. And yeah, and then something that doesn't get a lot of attention is the fact that the federal government is spending America into bankruptcy, which is crazy. And that's really what leads to inflation, is that when the government spends more than it brings in, that's what causes inflation. Yeah, so it's just a pernicious tax. So there has to be we have to radically reduce the amount of government spending so that we don't rack up a debt that is impossible to repay and drive the country to bankruptcy. I mean, just basic stuff. Really, they shouldn't be controversial topics, common sense exactly. And are you seeing all these attacks on freedom of speech and they're like attacking me for freeo yo. That's the first Amendment, Like literally the first one tells me it's a high priority. And the reason they had the first Amendment was because the country's people came from If you spoke your mind, you'd be imprisoned or killed. That's why you have it. That's really important. And then the right to bear arms is also really important. That's there to protect. The second Amendment is there to protect the First Amendment. As soon as the government can disarm the people, they can do anything they want. We've seen this in one country after another. They take the guns way from the people, then they do fake elections, and then the people try to protest and then you just get shot. That's what happened in Venezuela recently, that a fake election. Maduro lost, like massively lost or seventy percent loss, and he oh no I won, and oh you didn't one. There were big protests in the street. But the thing is that Shave is when you came into power, took away everyone's guns. So now you're facing soldiers with assault rifles. When you're gonna throw some sticks at them or something, use finger guns. It doesn't work. So Maduro, even though he lost the election, is still in power. And that's the kind of risk risk that we face. But we've got to do everything possible to protect the constitution. And I think this is yeah. So for all those reasons, that's why, after thinking about a heart, it was very clear to me that Donald Trump has to be has to win this election. It really doesn't. Yeah, I think the most important thing that you can do, and what I'm asking everyone to do is make sure that you're registered to vote, that you and then vote early, and then talk to your friends and family and everyone you know to make sure that they're registered to vote, because Monday is the deadline for voting registration. And honestly, this is if there's ever a time to be a pest with your friends and family, this is the time. Just yeah, this is the time. Everyone you know, everyone you meet, everyone you run into, register them to vote, and then get them to vote immediately. And we're only having until Monday night to register to vote. That the next basically three days are essential, and we could I think we see that the selection decided in Pennsylvania by it could be ten thousand votes, it could be one thousand votes, it could be ten votes, it could be some very tiny number. So every incremental person makes it is a huge difference. I haven't been politically active before. I'm politically active now because I think the future of America and the future of civilization is at stake. Yeah, please go all out registering people. Three we have three days. Let's go anything you're possible to do with that. I'm happy to answer questions or take comments from the audience, and yeah, thank you. We'll do one question for the person.
Speaker 2: OK.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: First of all, welcome to Ridley Township.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Gallawork County.
Speaker 2: And welcome to Ridley School District in our beautiful high school. Because you made this your first stop. We'd love to make honorary Ridley Raider.
Speaker 1: Thank you Sports.
Speaker 2: Big, Big, Ridley Big, and Yallawork County. This is Must sixty seven in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: We gotta turn every one of them round. Great, God's good, Thank you, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Watching all of us here, everybody in disauditory and everybody watching the live stream. What do we do now to make sure we get Donald Trump across the finish line in Pennsylvania and everywhere else in this country.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fundamentally for the next three days, just everyone needs to focus on registering, friends, family, acquaintances, everyone, you know, because if you're not registered by Monday. That's why I'm being repetitive about this and really emphasizing this. Anyone not registered by Monday evening, or if they're registered incorrectly, they vote won't count, they won't be able to vote. We got three days. It's all about registration every single day. And like I said, this election could be decided by a handful of people. It could just be that a little bit of extra FM on voter registration decides the entire future of civilization. So that's why I'm saying, man, this is if there's ever a weekend to spend going to hogwild on registration, this is it. Yeah, Well, thank you so much for being here.
Speaker 3: It means so much, and I think it's really in line with your character as I've come to know you from listening to you speak in interviews. In addition to voting for Donald Trump, what can the average citizen do to help train I to be truth seeking?
Speaker 1: Well, I think definitely publicly pushing to ensure that AI is truth seeking and is not politically correct or which means actually incorrect. That's a big deal. Just speak out on social media and certainly complain loud when other companies attempt to essentially program their AI with a dystopian San Francisco booke lead a philosophy, and if you want to know where that philosophy leads, just walk around the streets to San Francisco. But be careful, because do not get killed by a violent drug zombie, because they're all over this down downtown SF. It's insane. So we can see where does that philosophy lead. And unfortunately, I think a lot of the AI is ofving programmed, you know, at least implicitly with that misanthropic dystopian philosophy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right here on your own.
Speaker 1: Sorry, So with the lights in my eyes and stuff, it's hard to see. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Hi, my name is Jasmine. I'm originally from Malaysia and I've been here twenty years. I came here legally. I see a lot of immigration and a lot of immigrants who came here legally. Trump and they want a strong economy. Oh, by the way, I came here because my daughter goes to school here. She told me to come over. I used to be really active in promoting Trump campaign four years ago and I got burned out and I'm so frustrated. And it's all because of the cheating. So what are we going to do with that?
Speaker 1: There is I think some amount of cheating that takes place. It's hard because they have when you have mail in ballots and no sort of proof of citizenship, it becomes almost impossible to prove cheating is the issue. You know a lot of people in the dempseity, like you've made it impossible to actually prove that it's that they're hitting. But the statistically there are some very strange things that happened that uh that that are statistically incredibly unlikely. There's always a sort of question of say, the dominion voting machines. It is weird that the I think they were used in Philadelphia and in Maricopa County, but not in a lot of other places. Not seem like So I think there's a that does you know, we should I view easy to just one line paper ballots, so in person voting, Yeah, with with the which, by the way, every country has, I mean almost every country that that has democratic collections requires in person voting with word I d bec We're it's super weird to not have that. I think that's the only way to effectively addressed fraud given that we are we are today. I think we just need a very big margin of victory. Yeah. If the margin of victory is big enough, then, as they say, it's got to beat the cheat. Yeah, So that's it.
Speaker 5: Cool On first off, you're my hero and I love your sneakers. If you do choose to be the head of the department.
Speaker 1: Of government efficiency. Yeah, yeah, what we think about.
Speaker 5: We stopped giving money to other countries such as Israel, Ukraine, and we stop funding forever wars. Most likely it's going to the deep state anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think in general, the amount of waste that happens with the federal government is really staggering. It's a staggering amount of waste of taxpayer money. And if we're for any given expendsure, we have to say, well, what does this do for the citizens of America? Like how is this good for the people of America? That it's their money? For some weird reason, a lot of a lot of people in the sort of state or whatever, the politicians, they seem to forget that the money being spent is your money, and if it's not being spent in a way that is beneficial to the American people, it's a misuse of the funds. So yeah, and there's a lot of money that's being spent where sort of illegals are getting more benefits than citizens. Like what the heck is that? That doesn't make any sense?
Speaker 6: Yeah, So as we bring government spending and look inward to our country. I am a government employee. I care about innovation, and efficiency. With your vision for a department of government efficiency, what can we do, how can we support you? And also how can we spot like the needs of people in North Carolina the body count is abnormally under reported. What can we do to press on that and to support people within our country.
Speaker 1: Sure, I do think that government efficiency is not something about reducing the size of government, but making sure that there are an incentive for excellent work. So if somebody is whatever, your incent will happen. So if you have incentives for excellent work, and if by the same token, if someone's not doing excellent work, they're exitent just just like normal. That's really what happens in a properly functioning company. Is that your your award, or or think of a sports team. The players that are doing well they get rewarded in the players that are not doing well they exit the team. And that's that should just be how it works. And I think that that'll have a profound effect on the on the effectiveness of government because so whatever you incent will happen. So if the incentives are aligned with with saving people in North Carolina, and then that's what will happen. But if you have sort of a failed response to the disasters, to the hurricane disasters, and no one even gets fired. Okay, what do you expect. No one's going to take action your people have. If there's there's a track record of failure, you have to exit the people who have failed. Otherwise people will look around. I guess I don't need to do anything because the nothing bad happens to you, even if you do a terrible job and people die, which is insane. So I can you tell us about your trip to moving This moving trip definitely one of the toughest regions to Like, how do you what set of actions result in the greater good in Israel? And obviously you obviously you cannot have people who if they want to slough to everyone in Israel, you got to stop that. There's no there's no way. Yeah, those people either need to be killed or incarcerated or they will simply try to kill more Israelis. This is where what amounts to obviously, and they want to kill Americans too, by the way, Generally, like Israel is referred to as the little Satan, in America, we are the big Satan. That that's what the Itella calls us. So I think you know, I think a lot of what's happening there is people are being taught to hate in Gaza from when they're like children, they're tought to hate, and that that's really the thing that that needs to stop for to be long term peace hopefully, is that you just cannot have the kids be taught to hate from the moment they can talk. That's fundamental. So I think there's a three step process there, which is you've mentioned, one has to do the difficult thing, which is to yes, eliminate a moss exactly, and then and then the I think also going forward, anyone who's teaching hatred in the in Gaza or elsewhere, they need to stop doing that. That that can't be acceptable and we have to stop. Yet your kids being taught to hate America in America, so prosperity in Gaza. So this is very difficult. It's like, how do you after terrible things have been done, you then have to you have to bring prosperity to Gaza. And that's the thing that we'll ensure. Provided kids are not taught to hate and there's long term prosperity, I think they will repeace in Gaza. And we see an example of that after World War Two, where with Germany and Japan they were defeated the obviously terrible things, but change the education system, and unlike World War we helped rebuild Japan and Germany the Marshall Plan. Instead of exacting vengeance, America insisted we're going to help rebuild Germany, were to help rebuild Japan. And now there are allies and there's been no war ever since.
Speaker 7: Welcome to Delaware County, and I want to say congratulations on the successful redocking.
Speaker 1: Of your Honestly, it was a great week we had. That's a Tesla sort of cool autonomous car and robot stuff, which I think it's gonna be really great.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: I think who wouldn't want their own personal C three p O R T D two It'd be awesome, you know. So I think that's we're going to build built some awesome helper robots and autonomous cars. And and then I mean, this is a good day. Fade is smiling, find us here. Thank you. We caught the rocket, which is just totally nuts. You know. You see that that that rocket, it's the largest heaviest flying object ever made and it just got caught by Megzilla arms karate Kid a bit bigger I catch on the fly with the chough stick. My question is, do you.
Speaker 7: Think there is a shadow government behind the Biden Harris administration?
Speaker 1: This way, it's not Biden. We know that for a fact. Okay, there's like barely got two functional neurons if and he just seems to get at the beach a lot. And he's obviously not in charge. So when the polls started going low on Biden, he was saying, Oh, he's staying in the race. He's staying in the race. But then I guess the real powers that be told him he's not like that's behind him.
Speaker 7: We know Obama, Okay, but Obama, I'm.
Speaker 1: Just as curious as you are. It is as far as I can determine that there isn't any one sort of puppet master. It's more there's a thousand or a lot. So I'd like to talk to them to understand more about Listen, what are your goals puppet masters? I'm just curious. I've a baby. I agree with some of them. It's possible. It's just obvious that Biden's on a charge. It's obviously that Kamala's don a charge. Kamality they just replaced the Biden puppet with the Kamala puppet very obviously. And that's you can tell for the teleprompter stops working, then the puppet stopped like, oh, the puppet just starts looping because the teleprompter broke. I don't have a telepront. I can just talk like a normal human. Yeah. I think this. It's not from what ill. It's not one puppet master. It's many, but interesting to see the crossover between the Epstein client lists and Kamalai's puppet masters. I bet there's a lot of names that appear in both lists. Yeah, Diddy two Deaddy did it?
Speaker 8: You know my name is Gregory Stenstrom. I'm from here, Delaware count two. People will know me in my knee, she asked earlier. You'd like to go to a handcount. We have three federal suits right now, one because we know for a fact and we have proof that the election code and the machines and Dominion and Hard and jes Civic are fraudulent here right here in Delaware County. It's just top Jonathan Marx.
Speaker 1: Admitted this.
Speaker 8: In court last week.
Speaker 1: Wow, he did in court on a transcript. I didn't, I'd read about that court for some reason. How many people here the media didn't forgot to report about that one. How many people here know me? I usually keep up with these things, and I did not know that we're also.
Speaker 8: Co defendants, Leah Hoops and myself also from Delaware County. We're co defendants for President Trump and Rudy Giuliani in a defamation suit where we proved over nine hundred and fifty two days that there was massive election fraud in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: We proved it in court. It's a matter of public record.
Speaker 8: We also have to proof that the election machines that are currently being used for fraudulent We have videos right now that I can show you of ballot boxes being stuffed here in Delaware County, Montgomery County, Chester County, and.
Speaker 1: Across the state. We have that video.
Speaker 8: We have submitted this to the federal brief the Scotis case right here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And this case is just simple.
Speaker 8: It asks the DOJ to remove recind their policy not to investigate election fraud, which seems crazy.
Speaker 1: We are being blocked. This DOJ is doing a great I don't know what to take the jay out of the name deplotment of injustice.
Speaker 8: What I'd like you to do you want is, I don't want to take too much time. And I know this is a shock, but we have a book here, parallel election well Supreme Court case, and I have the federal suits here. We've called your people, We've called the people are supposed to be helping. We have hundreds of people right now ready, they're out taking videos, they're training poll workers, and we are not getting support from many of the people in the first front rows here and their pictures.
Speaker 1: If you want to know who they are in this book, listen. What I recommend is to post content on the X platform and then people can argue, would say it's right or wrong. And but if you have video or evidence and then post them publicly on social media and then people can suggudge for themselves exactly. Okay, great, excellent, thank you, But anyways, get contentious. This is I think teamwork makes the dream work here. Whatever the situation, I don't want to dissuade to anyone from voting. It's very important to vote, and any actions with respect to voting machines or whatnot, we simtainly want to put them under intense scrutiny. But it's Nonetheless, everyone needs to vote, and like I said, if you leave here with one thing, the goal is to register as many people as possible to vote. That is the goal, and we only have until Monday night. That is the goal. One mission BAM.
Speaker 9: Being here, first, I want to thank you as somebody with the spinal cord PATA, because not many people are. I won't take up the time, but eighteen thousand people a year are injured, So thank.
Speaker 1: You absolutely, and I'm hopeful that neurallink can do a lot actually initially providing the ability for anyone who's lest the brain body connection to be able to interface with their phone and computer faster than a human with working hands, which is I think really cool. And then but down the road, I think it's I think it will be possible to restore a whole body functionality with it. If you have a neurallink in the motor cortext that then shunts a past where the neurons are damaged in the spine. I'm confident that long term you can actually restore people's ability to walk and use their hands. Well.
Speaker 9: I would love I appreciate it. I would love to work with you on getting support around here.
Speaker 1: But yeah, and in fact, one of the things, and to be fair, the FDA has been, within the context of their current rules, has been actually quite supportive. They've given us express lane because they've seen the quality of the work and the sophistication of the technology that they have given us a fast track approval. But still our progress is limited by regulatory issues. And that's the same thing that's happening with SpaceX. SpaceX can build a giant rocket faster than the license can be processed by the government, which is insane. I should mention like one of the most fundamental things about me supporting the biggest show stop revolve for me in terms of why I feel Donald Trump must win, is that we have to have sensible regulation. We have so many regulatoris last time I checked, we have four hundred and twenty eight regulatory four four and twenty eight agencies. So this is more than an agency a year has been created since this America was a country. It's like we've got almost twice as many agencies as years that America has been a country, which means an agency has been created, sometimes two new agencies per year created, which is just madness. So America is being smothered by overregulation. I called it slow strangulation by overregulation. That's the yeah.
Speaker 9: I would like to ask about natural gas and legium. Pennsylvania is rich of natural resources and fracking gas and lithium which could benefit not only our state but our entire country. However, many residents and I have to be honest, along three hundred and fifty miles of Pennsylvania had real challenges like I'm in a domain in the destruction of water sources such is what happened with the Marin at least pipeline. How can we ensure that while utilizing these resources, we work closely with low governments and residents without the federal government overreaching, enforcing land from homeowners, effective communication with citizens and their involvement in these decisions.
Speaker 1: It's crucial.
Speaker 9: What role do you see for technology or private industry and making sure that this process is transparent, fair, because believe you me, lots of people were forced with eminent domain and aquifiers poisoned all across Pennsylvania, including our veterans, and this has been a real problem for since twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: So we want to support our workers and use.
Speaker 9: Our gaps and I want it but we need to be careful of what we're taking from people who've lived here, families for centuries.
Speaker 1: I certainly I believe in sensible regulation, but what I see happening is that there are all sorts of there's amount of rules that actually don't benefit people, and then there's missing rules that do benefit people. So it's this bizarre kafka at a nightmare of regulations and where ultimately the good of the people is not served and we get regulatory delays for things that are fake. Meanwhile, bad things are allowed to happen simply because someone filled out the paperport and gained the system. So this is what I mean. It's when saying like Department of Governments are and addressing it's addressing any issue which is not in the interest of the people. And we do need to at times fight against what large corporations are pushing for, because some of them are very short term and they some large corporations do bad things. Corporations are like people, like some people are good people, some corporations are good, some are middling, and some Sometimes some corporations are bad, and it's just like people. It's the way to think of corporations. So We've got to stop the corporations that want to do bad things and make sure they're doing things that are the interested in the interest of the people. And then corporations that want to do good things, they shouldn't be slowed down by smothering regulation. Yeah. Absolutely, and I think these things should be done very much. Hey you go, how are you?
Speaker 10: These are two tough acts to follow here, But my question is a little more simple. What are some of the The first course is of action you plan to take is ahead of government efficiency. If Trump gets elected and you have any areas of concern in particular.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's the question. I definitely a focus right now is making sure that Trump wins the election. Otherwise it doesn't matter. And I think if if Trump loses, we're going to see our cities are going to get less safe, borders obviously going to be wide open. We're going to see governmed spending go ballistic, it's inflation go nuts. It's going to be just back on every level. Fundamentally, the current trend of strangulation by overregulation is not turned around, we will never get to Mars. It just will be illegal and there will be a one planet civilization and it won't be a space sparing civilization and stuff will never be real. Everyone wants to off you to be real. Yeah, I've had quite a bit of interaction with the government because SpaceX is the biggest NASA contractor. Actually, there's a lot of work for NASA, and I'm a big fan of the agency, by the way, but it's but there's there are expenditures that don't make a lot of sense that that are wasteful, and we need to put us up to that. Honestly, there's so much government waste that's going on that I would call it a target rich environment. It's hard in every direction. This is just mad waste. And I think simply if people simply know that if they waste a ton of taxpayer money, they're going to get fired, that will immediately improve the situation immediately. Yeah, it's just literally and I think but actually it's going to be both carrot and stick. If a government official is very effective in spending your money to your TAXI payer money is your money. If they're effective in spending your money, they should be promoted, they should be rewarded. And if they waste your money or do it just something that's basically corruption. They should be fired. Obviously, they have a duty to spend your money.
Speaker 11: Well, yeah, as a veteran who was deployed because of a lie that was told twenty one years ago.
Speaker 1: A lot of lies, man, there's a lot of lies.
Speaker 11: With running on a campaign to make disinformation illegal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this information just means information they don't like. So what would you say?
Speaker 11: What would you say to an administration and a candidacy that is spreading lies or disinformation about the troops that are currently in combat my friends?
Speaker 1: Yeah, can you believe that?
Speaker 11: And Hunter Biden's laptop, presidents decline and so on.
Speaker 1: Yeah. During the Trump Kamala debate, she said there was no activituty soldiers out there. I'm like, I know a whole bunch of them. What are you talking about? That's that's a shameful, terrible lie. Shit. And she wasn't even fact checked, And I'm like, are you kidding? Yeah? Thank you? Yeah. And I just like to say for the people, for them, for the Americans out there who are serving in dangerous places right now. Unlike what Kamala said, thank you for your country.
Speaker 9: For stepping up to help America when you don't have to.
Speaker 1: You could be on an island that. Yeah, I could be like, yeah, I have a lot of jobs. No, it's true. There are a lot of people I know who are on a yacht something in my tie or whatever in an islands could be doing. I can't if I think the future offission is at stake, which I do. Yeah.
Speaker 11: One you know Alberto Kungawala, he's a system manager for europe a clipper.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a cool mission by the way, into space on Monday. Yeah, thank you very much. Absolutely, in fact that that was a mission where I talked to the space. Mission is important, but mission's excelled.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I'm like I want to I don't I think like you get like I think any most people. I want a future where you look forward to it and you're excited about what's going to happen, that we're going to learn new things, that we're we're gonna it's going to be better than the past. And a future where where a space faring civilization, we're out there among the stars, where star trek is real. That's exciting. Can't just be about solving one problem after another. There have to be things that it sparked, you know. That's a hard one to build, but at some point we should build a wolf drive. But even without the wolf drive, the starship, the rocket made by SpaceX is capable of building a city on Mars and a city on the Moon. That's what it's designed to do. But we're being massively slowed down by regulatory molasses. I mean, I'll tell you a crazy thing. If we got fined one hundred and forty thousand dollars by the EPA for dumping fresh water on the ground, drinking water, it's crazy. I've just seeing an example of just how crazy it is. And we're like, we're just we're using water to cool the launch pad during launch. We're a cool launch pads an overheat, and in an excess of caution, we actually brought in drinking water, so clean, super clean water. And the FA said, no, you have to pay one hundred and forty thousand dollars fine, And we're like, but we looked starbases in a tropical thunderstorm area skywater falls all the time. That is the same, so we didn't actually there's no harm to anything. And they said, yeah, we didn't have a web for fresh water, are you what. It's just totally crazy stuff. Like that. They said, if we don't pay the fine, they're not going to process any of our future applications. So like this is the kind of crazy stuff we're dealing with.
Speaker 13: Yeah, Kila, my name is Sarah. I'm from Philadelphia. I have a hotem here. First, I'm really excited about your recapping of the rockets in your hyperlop program. We actually, at this critical moment have a proposal to the rest the bloost Red quickly. I would like to sincerely like to accept in the proposal, and we want to have some further discussion with you, and really thank for putting everything you have, risking everything you have to support Pres the Trump to take our country back.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, s thanks. Hey, all right, we shak it the hand last week, right all right, so that's good, all right. Yeah, I'll take you a few more questions and then and then wrap it up. But yeah, so go ahead, elon High.
Speaker 12: My name is Kevin, and I grew up I didn't hear right in Springfield close by, And I want to thank you for all you've given up. You were the media darling, and you've sacrificed everything for freedom. Right now, I want to thank you for my family and everything.
Speaker 1: I also want to thank you.
Speaker 12: I want to say thank you for all the lives that I that have been saved with your full self driving and all the future lives will be saved with that. That is one of the bravest things you've put us every time.
Speaker 1: Lives and many serious injuries. And also give people people that time back so they can you know, they can just be in the car and do whatever they want and watch movies or we'll do great.
Speaker 12: Actually great. My question for you is, and this is a very confusing thing in Pennsylvania, do you think that we should, as a voter vote in person, wait until voting day to vote in person, or do a mail in ballot right now?
Speaker 1: I think you should do You should vote immediately right now? Yes, can you explain you real quick line that should you have a pen? I don't know if it does somebody have a pen or something? All right, nice to be all right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Where?
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, vote, yes, register and vote early and yeah, it's I would say vote immediately. Yeah, you're welcome. All right, I'll take one more question and then we'll call it a wrap. Yeah, you know this is here.
Speaker 14: You know this is a map from you swot it services here. I'm the chairman for the Pennsylvania Chinese Correalision or. We have more than forty Chinese groups and also different association, and I'm from Philadelphia. We have a team, and I want to know, could you give us like a Pennsylvania swing states, especially in Philadelphia there's a lot of Democrats. Could you give us three top reasons why people should vote for Donop.
Speaker 1: Sure, well, it's you know, the reasons that resonate are going to be different depending on who you're talking to. But I think that the ones that resonate for me at least are we want we want safer cities, we want a secure border, we want sensible government spending. We want support of the Constitution and the right freeom speech, right to their arms, and that's what Donald Trump is going to do. The other thing I think is maybe concern is that I think if there's four more years of the puppet regime, they're actually going to legalize so many illegals in the swing states that they won't be swing states anymore, and this will be the last election in that case and will be a permanent one party state like California. They're in California they reached in California, which is mind blowing, the fast law banning voter ID for any election in California whatsoever. Now they're going to try they're going to try to do that nationwide. In fact, they if they can, they will do it nationwide. If the dams won't, they'll ban voter ID nationwide. So that's why I think if Trump, if Trump doesn't win, this is the last election. Yeah, thank you,