Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: That was cheaty for one.
Speaker 3: Everyone adjusts the like when the mics turn on, that's the best time to adjust them.
Speaker 4: That's nine the phase umber one hit music station, The JV Show on a Friday. Yeah, Selena, I'm jazzin cheating.
Speaker 2: Let's get right to it. First talk back of the day. Here it is.
Speaker 5: Morning JV group.
Speaker 1: This is j Man out of Hollister.
Speaker 5: Question, what happened to the segment of the Damn Nature You're scary? Because nature is scary, Nature is brutal, Nature is scary. Damn Nature, You're scary. I still think it's a great segment idea. I love it.
Speaker 3: I routinely bring Damn Nature you scary stories to the show and they just don't make the light of day. They just, you know, they hit the schedule and then they don't. I don't know why they don't flourish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but when they do, it's good.
Speaker 3: Okay, I got one for today later today, maybe we could throw that one in.
Speaker 5: Actually might have two today. You want to do it now, I mean, if you want, but don't we have Chet's tweets. I mean I'm torn here.
Speaker 2: We can fit in both. I think.
Speaker 3: All right, did you guys see this last week? Woman, Well, let's set it up right, because in this edition of Damn You're Scary, this woman in I think she was in Thailand, yes, and she was in her kitchen. Sixty four year old woman. She was doing dishes in the evening when a giant snake a python.
Speaker 5: That's a dirty joke, No, it's not. OK.
Speaker 3: This is a real episode of Damn Nature, You're Scary. She's doing dishes. She feels a pain, a sharp pain in her thigh. She says, looks down, it's a giant python. And this thing immediately coiled her up and started squeezing. Oh my god, she's fighting back the snake bitter a few times. But we know these snakes aren't real biters. There they kill you.
Speaker 2: By squeezing you, then they eat you whole.
Speaker 3: They say this snake was between thirteen and sixteen feet long, and it boiled her up. Sixty four year old woman coiled her up, and she was screamed for help. Nobody heard her. Eventually, more than two hours later, somebody did hear her yelling. They bust in there. They start hitting the thing with a crowbar, and.
Speaker 2: Oh, my god, where did they get?
Speaker 3: And then police and animal control officers arrived and they start fighting. Eventually they beat it up enough that it lets her go. They say it slip it off and escaped, Like, what are you guys doing? It doesn't get away that fast. It's a sixteen foot long snake. Someone should have caught this thing. We're like I used to do with the rattlesnaks. You get a shovel and.
Speaker 2: Just we shot their heads off.
Speaker 3: Gone, nature not so scary anymore? I wanted to ask you guys. I mean she lasted two hours being squeezed by the snake. They said she was completely like exhausted and just like pale. And you know, because this thingment that's quite the struggle, life or death. Struggle for two hours. How long do you think you could squeeze a snake for going? Sorry, no says that wrong? Said that wrong?
Speaker 2: How long do you think the python?
Speaker 3: I wasn't there, but I will go back because this damn.
Speaker 5: Nature you're scary. How long do you think you could?
Speaker 3: I mean, think about what it would feel like to be I mean, how terrifying it would be.
Speaker 5: You know, snakes. I hate snakes, so that's yeah.
Speaker 4: I feel like you would pass out first and then they're like, oh, he's already dead.
Speaker 2: That was quick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's like my old Now, my ultimate fear would be being squeezed by How long do you think she fought.
Speaker 5: It out for two hours?
Speaker 6: Take me?
Speaker 4: I think after thirty minutes, it'd be like, man, this is just how I die, and just give up, just.
Speaker 3: Give up, and the but the snake would unhinge its jaw and just start swallowing you.
Speaker 7: Well, you just you pretend you're dead, so the snake things that you're already dead, and then it kind of like loosens up a bit, and that's when you escape.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it does that.
Speaker 3: I think I think it just eats it the heads, the mouth starts going over you, and eventually they have to cut open the snakes stock you're in the middle of it.
Speaker 4: When when you see those videos of them cutting open the snake and it's like a whole deer or like a little old lady or watch those videos.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I don't think I've ever seen it is just me.
Speaker 5: Never mind, I.
Speaker 2: Know you're scary, all right. Chety's tweets to do this every Friday morning.
Speaker 4: Gen tweets a lot, so Graham does a dramatic reading, I'm not ready.
Speaker 8: I gotta get over to my sorry ready a fast transition.
Speaker 6: My bad.
Speaker 5: Dang at some ice cream and instantly got a headache.
Speaker 2: What'd you do to ice cream?
Speaker 5: You adam like you tagged.
Speaker 6: Him no ice cream?
Speaker 5: What was it supposed to say? Eight O eight?
Speaker 3: Forgot the e under? Dang ate some ice cream and installin got a headache? Are we talking about a brain freeze or like because you're so lactose intolerant?
Speaker 6: I think the second part.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that gets you headache.
Speaker 6: I googled it and web md said it's because of WebMD.
Speaker 3: You'll tell you anything that you've got is whatever thing you fear most.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I believe Could this be this?
Speaker 3: Web MD says yes every time. I can't rule it out. It probably some people.
Speaker 9: Say this, it's kind of better for you.
Speaker 7: To get a headache than like your stomach.
Speaker 6: To loosen up a brain freeze. No, it wasn't. It wasn't a brain freeze. I know what brain freeze feels like.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it's just like you take you took a bite ice cream and instantly got a dull headache.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, it was like after I ice cream, like maybe like twenty minutes later, I started getting.
Speaker 3: Your tweet says instantly. Yeah, okay, instant.
Speaker 6: Well, because usually my headaches they go slowly, like they slowly come. This one was like bam, bam, got it.
Speaker 3: Hello, hello ice cream. I'll never forget when I blacked out and I facetimed like five people and had no recollection of it.
Speaker 2: How come weird?
Speaker 5: I have so I have so many, I have so many A problem issue with this.
Speaker 3: You say, I'll never forget when I blacked out, but I had no recollection of it. Which one was it I'll never forget or I totally forgot?
Speaker 6: Which, well, I remember waking up from my blackout, but I don't remember anything that happened during my blackout.
Speaker 5: That makes sense, Okay, I got it.
Speaker 2: So you just saw the calls.
Speaker 6: Call, Oh my gosh, it was like three guys and oh when I was a couple.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not gonna love a couple. So you were trying to get a throutle going.
Speaker 6: Some couple guy that I was messing with at the time, and then another guy that I liked.
Speaker 5: It was this miss Did they answer.
Speaker 6: I don't remember.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but can't you didn't like like, oh I talked to them for five minutes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the call duration. I'll let you know.
Speaker 6: Did I call you? They're like yeah, And I was like, did I say anything? They're like, no, You're good. So I think I did call them. I don't know if we had a conversation.
Speaker 3: Oh no, you just sat there and blinked hell awkwardly. I'm like, what's she doing?
Speaker 6: Probably I have I had no idea. I didn't embarrass my.
Speaker 2: That means you did.
Speaker 3: You did hashtag never forget, hashtag never forget, But you did forget.
Speaker 5: There's no reglection of it. Yep, the hashtag never forget.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: One thing about me, I'll never turn down Chili's.
Speaker 2: Why are you laughing so hard?
Speaker 3: I don't know, it's just, you know, it's just some It's honesty. That's why we like chetes tweets. It's just honest thing. I feel like Chili is not getting a lot of play lately. I don't hear about.
Speaker 6: Chili three for something, three for me deal right?
Speaker 2: The actually.
Speaker 6: Like two weeks ago.
Speaker 3: Trust me, I love Cholice, but I couldn't tell you the last time I've been to one, it's been a minute.
Speaker 6: Yeah, good though, and I want to go back. Yeah, they're happy hours. Great.
Speaker 5: What what do you get when you go chety?
Speaker 6: A couple of margaritas? I get their platter with like casadas and then a.
Speaker 5: Little sampler platter is like the appetizer platter.
Speaker 6: It's not the appetizer one. I think I think you picked different.
Speaker 7: You pick different like appetizers and they put in Yeah, it is appetizers.
Speaker 2: Okay, their wings are good too.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, Southwestern egg rolls.
Speaker 1: Is that thing there?
Speaker 2: Yeah it is.
Speaker 10: I'm telling you there before many times, just not in a long time crowd looking at shoe up on your Chili's game had the sampler platter thing before.
Speaker 5: It's delicious.
Speaker 4: Next here on the JV Show, I think I'll let you pick. Do you guys want to talk about the girl whose arms exploded after working out?
Speaker 2: Or you want to go back to talking about the the A's game.
Speaker 4: Yesterday there was a guy who was hoping to spread his wife's ashes on the fields.
Speaker 5: I want to hear about the arms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, we're doing that night the JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 4: Nine, Happy Friday, the JV Show. I'm Selena, I'm Jessin and Cheetie and right now it's time.
Speaker 1: Four the four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 4: The Hurricane Helen made landfall last night at eleven ten pm local time in the Big Ben area of Florida's Gulf Coast. They were totally pounded by one hundred and forty mile per hour winds. The storm is now weakened a little bit and moved into Georgia, which just win of seventy miles an hour still really strong. More than three million people are without power across the southeast, and sadly, at least six people have died in the storm.
Speaker 3: The final pitch ever thrown by a Major League Baseball player at the Oakland Coliseum was a one hundred and four mile an hour fastball by A's reliever Mason Miller, which sealed the three to two win over the Rangers yesterday. The sellout crowd wasn't as roundey as many thought it would be. A few people ran onto the field and some beer bottles found their way into the field, but for the most part, it was a huge celebration of the A's time in Oakland.
Speaker 7: Nice suns out, buns out on this Friday. Highs will be in the upper eighties to low nineties. Don't forget to put sunscreen on, virgos.
Speaker 6: Your day is going to be a sixth today, so expect today to be very busy. Make sure you take some time for yourself and partake in some self care. Yeah, I love that, Love that for you, virgos.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 4: There's a South Carolina woman named Jessica Johnson. She's really big on working out. She decided to do the Murphy Challenge. Do you guys know what this is?
Speaker 5: No? Yeah, I've heard of it.
Speaker 2: The Murphy Challenge.
Speaker 4: You run on one mile, do three hundred squats, two hundred push ups, one hundred pull ups, and then you run another mile and you had to do it as fast as you possibly can.
Speaker 5: A hundred pull ups. It'd take me like a week, you.
Speaker 2: Know, But she did it.
Speaker 4: She did that, and then over the next day her arms just started to get bigger and bigger and bigger.
Speaker 3: The goal get yoked. It's all the serious games. Are you what kind of protein are you drinking? Afterwards?
Speaker 2: Hey, if your arms don't blow up, are you even trying? Like come on, I'm what I used.
Speaker 5: To be so yoked.
Speaker 3: I'd get in the car after a lift session. I could barely buckle my seat belt. My arms like would not even go across my body. They were so good.
Speaker 4: She said that people started to notice and they would like compliment.
Speaker 2: Her, like, whoa, you're like super jacked.
Speaker 5: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But she knew something was wrong, so she went to the er.
Speaker 4: They did a bunch of blood tests, and I found out she was suffering from rabdome molofis.
Speaker 3: Dude, that's all about? Does that mean extra wicked gains from all the.
Speaker 4: No, that actually me when your muscles are pushed past their limits after excessive entercise, they kind of explode in a way, and then they break down and disintegrate, which puts to all these which puts all these toxic fluids that were in the muscles into your bloodstream and they can like kill your kidneys.
Speaker 3: WHOA, yeah, well who needs kidneys when you got some serious.
Speaker 5: That it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: So her arm is basically like exploded.
Speaker 4: It's like, well, all the headlines are saying yeah, and so thankfully, like even doctors are like, how are you? How are your kidneys still functioning right now because she was like this for a couple of days and like, if left unchecked, you could die, you know what I mean. But I guess they caught it in time where they were able to like fix her. But they did have to like cut her arms open to alleviate all the swelling because it was so big.
Speaker 2: Gains gone.
Speaker 3: Anymore, Like that's me, that's scary, scary, but I mean incredibly rare, right this happened. But man, she must have been really a crushing in this on the Murph workout.
Speaker 9: I mean, if she completed it, that's insane.
Speaker 7: A hundred pull ups and do you wonder how many do you think you guys could do?
Speaker 6: Not even one?
Speaker 9: Yeah, maybe like maybe one, but not fully.
Speaker 3: She ain't doing a hundred consecutive. I'm sorry. There's very few people that can do a hundred pull ups consecutive.
Speaker 2: Don't think she did it.
Speaker 3: Anybody that's doing this challenge, you're not doing a hundred pull ups consecutive. People that are in incredible shape. It's can't do a hundred pull ups consecutive. Do you jump up, you do three, you rest, you jump up, you do four more until you get to the hundred.
Speaker 9: I still couldn't do it.
Speaker 5: No, I don't think I could do it either. Right now.
Speaker 3: You still got to be in great shape to be able to crank a hundred push ups in one, you know, in one day.
Speaker 2: Is there an easier way to do pull ups?
Speaker 4: So you know when you do push ups, like sometimes there's like the air quotes woman way is what they called it?
Speaker 2: Were you like.
Speaker 11: Out? Yeah?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 2: Do they have the Is there an equivalent for like pull ups? Is it like an easier way or no?
Speaker 3: One of the big exercise bands from the pop bar around then down below your legs and so the band is doing a bunch of the world.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I would love to do it like that too, Yeah.
Speaker 5: But otherwise otherwise sorry.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: I'm Selina, I'm gread, I'm jaded TD, Good morning JVS Show.
Speaker 12: It's currently seven point thirty one and few talk Samira. I have committed myself to going to the JIM at least three times a week in the morning at six.
Speaker 13: Am, five am tou.
Speaker 12: I'm in California time, so yeah, that's why I'm a week so early and listening to the show. I usually best t the way to work, but.
Speaker 2: Wow, we got an overachiever on our hands.
Speaker 3: The gym three mornings a week at six Am also said, now I just checked JV show number one in Utah.
Speaker 5: Really appreciate it.
Speaker 12: Am.
Speaker 3: We were talking earlier about a woman whose arms exploded after she did the Murphy Challenge, which involves a whole bunch of pull ups and push ups and all sorts of other and running.
Speaker 5: Do you think how many pull ups do you think? Mira?
Speaker 3: Amira, Amira? I think she said how many do you think she could do?
Speaker 2: Hundred?
Speaker 5: No, get out of here.
Speaker 9: She's really strongly.
Speaker 3: How many consecutive pull ups do you think she can do? And if it's any number over one, you're dreaming.
Speaker 6: I think I think she could do more than one.
Speaker 5: How many pull ups could you guys do? It's negative?
Speaker 6: Maybe a couple of years ago, I could do some.
Speaker 5: I don't. I think most of this is not like I'm not trying to be sexist. I don't think most women can do.
Speaker 2: Guys inferior to me.
Speaker 5: That's not what is incredibly difficult. But men and women.
Speaker 9: Yeah, for men and women. So it's not just women who aren't good at them.
Speaker 3: It's not. It doesn't have anything about being good at them. The Geordy, what percentage of the population do you think you can do five pull ups in a row?
Speaker 5: I'll bet you the number is tiny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not many. And you're saying they're all women, though, Buck.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying I worked out a long time and I've seen a lot of ladies hit the pull up bar and it's just incredibly difficult to do consecutive pull ups.
Speaker 7: When you were working out consistently, what was your pull up record?
Speaker 5: I guess I could probably do ten?
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, okay.
Speaker 3: I'm a big guy with long arms though, so like the guys that can create if you're shorter, with shorter arms, you're traveling a shorter distance and pulling up less weight. So the guys that can do a million pull ups in a row generally or smaller, Well.
Speaker 2: We're pretty small.
Speaker 6: Yeah maybe we can.
Speaker 5: No, we can. I'm going to get a pull up bar.
Speaker 3: So just if any of you could do two pull ups consecutives, can't give.
Speaker 5: You a hundred bucks.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's not going to be give me four months to train.
Speaker 4: Wait, we need to make sure we have enough time to talk about what's going on.
Speaker 2: With Diddy in Costco.
Speaker 3: Graham, Yeah, Costco has responded, You, guys, I don't know if we played the audio was that yesterday? Did He's lawyer kind of fumbling over an explanation of why did he had one thousand bottles of baby oil in his house in Miami? And he the lawyer said, well, you know, he lives close to all his houses are close to a Costco. And have you ever seen what people come out of a Costco? What they come out with a lot of weird stuff in bulk? And did he Yeah, he shops in bulk. But even the lawyer admitted that one bottle of baby oil goes in incredibly. Yes, yeah, I don't think it was, but I don't think it was a thousand, But the government counted, the fens counted and it was at least a thousand.
Speaker 5: Well, Costco has responded.
Speaker 3: A spokesperson for Costco has said none of the company's stores in the United States even carry baby oil, so he could not have bought baby oil and bulk because they don't sell it at all.
Speaker 2: This is great, Plus, I'm sure Costco didn't want to be roped into this.
Speaker 5: Meg.
Speaker 2: I don't associate that with us. No, he wasn't a shop with us.
Speaker 3: That's definitely not an item like again, would need to buy baby oil in bulk. It's not an item that needs to be sold in bulk unless you're diddy. Now that leads us to the next question. If it not at Costco, where was he getting it? My guess he was getting it direct from the manufacturer Johnson.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Amazon, or he has his own factory somewhere.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, and if you're buying in bulk, if you're buying in bulk and you're buying that much that often, you probably become like you probably get your own distributor's license and then yeah Johnson Johnson ships it to you directly.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's probably like you're a retailer.
Speaker 5: But he was just using it at all. Oh my god, good job Costco.
Speaker 3: I asked Chetie, because Chi goes to Costco a lot, the one in Cordelia. Shout out Cordelia Costco. She goes to that one. And I said, do you think they even sell baby oil there? And Cheaty couldn't recall seeing it. And I've been to Costco all the time and I've never seen.
Speaker 5: Baby oil there.
Speaker 3: And then I'm glad they officially you know, made a statement here we.
Speaker 1: Don't even here the JV show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 4: We were just talking about pull ups and how many we think we could do, and Graham, you made the statement that they're incredibly hard to do, that most women cannot most men can't even do it.
Speaker 5: We have some talk back.
Speaker 12: This is a Mira from Utah again. It's uh Mirah Graham. I can, in fact do pull ups. It helps that I only weigh like one hundred pounds, but I think I can probably do like ten to fifteen in a row.
Speaker 3: So yeah.
Speaker 12: I also rock climb, so that helped.
Speaker 5: Well, rock climber. Thank you, uh Mirah.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry I didn't hear your name fully in your first talkback because it was so quiet and I had to pump the volume wag up on it, and I you know, I misheard it. Sorry, uh Mirah from Utah again, thank you so much for weighing in listening to the show. If you can do between ten and fifteen pull ups as a female, I bet you that puts you in the top one percent of people.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I would agree with you really hard.
Speaker 5: It's totally difficult.
Speaker 2: Oh we have one more talk back.
Speaker 11: Good morning you guys. This is Anna from Peeraluma. I just want to come to Graham's defense about the women not being able to do pull ups on average, that's probably mostly true. Women in general just tend to have less upper body strength, regardless of the fact if they weigh less. So I'm pretty sure that's just a fact that fewer women out there can do pull ups. Obviously there's women that can and there's men that can't, but on average, that is totally true. By the way, I'm a certified personal trainer, so that's my credentials to say that.
Speaker 2: Got it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Again, I don't want this to sound like I'm shaming women or this is some sexist things. I think it's just just factual.
Speaker 5: But that sounds bad. Anybody can do. Yeah, but that's like.
Speaker 3: Saying men men are generally taller than women. Is that sexist?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: Okay, So that's just factual, right, Yeah, but.
Speaker 7: You're not shaming them. You're shaming women when it's not how.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 3: When you say stuff like that, people listening are like, oh, yeah, you're right, he really is, Like they don't know you're joking.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're kitting. We have to get to trending.
Speaker 5: Stop it.
Speaker 14: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Okay, you guys, the Diddler is eating. After all, it was a false, false alarm. The Diddler is eating. Earlier this week, there were.
Speaker 3: Reports, am I the one that gave him that nickname? Or are more people using that?
Speaker 4: No? I saw it online and I okay, my first here on the show, and then he stole it. Actually just anyways, but I like it now that you used him. Why that's his name? So Earlier this week there were reports that did he wasn't eating in jail because he was super paranoid and worried that someone on the inside could get paid off or something and then poisonous food. A Zurus close to didt he says that this is completely false heat. He is eating normal jail food just like everybody else. He's not on a hunger strike, and he's not getting any special treatment. He's being treated just like every other inmate there, which leads me to believe according to this food schedule here at his jail last night, for dinner. He would have had beef and broccoli, lentils, steamed rice, carrots and wheat, bread and a beverage.
Speaker 5: Sounds like a nice, little delightful Yeah, it doesn't sound bad.
Speaker 3: Doesn't sound bad at all. No, you know he's getting some preferential treatment.
Speaker 2: I don't think he is some I don't think he is.
Speaker 5: I don't buy that at all.
Speaker 2: I really don't.
Speaker 5: Rich people are treating rich.
Speaker 3: Famous people are treated differently in every facet of their life.
Speaker 2: That at that point that is true. I don't know he might be then, I don't know.
Speaker 4: So Julie Christly's resentencing, you know, Julie Chrisly from Chrisly knows best, that reality show that no one ever watched.
Speaker 5: Could we go back to the Diddy thing? Yeah? Really quick, because I tally forgot.
Speaker 3: But yesterday I was laughing, so I could not stop laughing. I think it was on on What's Today Friday. On Wednesday, after the show, I wrote free Diddy on the front justice car.
Speaker 2: That was on Wednesday. I hate you guys.
Speaker 7: I saw it yesterday and I thought you wrote it yesterday, so I was like, jokes on them.
Speaker 2: They didn't get me.
Speaker 5: I could not stop laughing that you know what.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna get you. You're not gonna know when it's coming.
Speaker 3: We did have a truce about writing stuff in the dust on each other's cars, but Justice car has gotten extremely dirty again. It looked like it needed something to be written on. And I know she's a huge Diddy fan.
Speaker 12: So.
Speaker 5: Free Diddy on there.
Speaker 2: I'm leading the march for his freedom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I heard you organizing something down at city Hall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want to join her hashtag free Diddy ibe?
Speaker 4: The only one there though, What do you haven't trying to do on her car?
Speaker 3: I could not stop get you back. After I wrote that, I drove out of the garage. I was laughing for the next three blocks.
Speaker 5: I saw it. I don't kid you know.
Speaker 9: I thought I caught it, and I was like, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 15: On them.
Speaker 5: I don't want to free its good.
Speaker 3: According to reports, multiple dogs have recently been killed by coyotes at Chrissy Field in San Francisco. We've talked a lot this year about all the coyote and human and coyote and dog interactions in the city because there have been so many incidents. It really all kicked off when a coyote bit a child at a park in San Francisco, and then that that coyote and some of his coyote brothers and sisters were put down by wildlife officials. But I don't know that there's been any other response as far as euthanizing coyotes. Following these attacks on dogs, people have tried to be very vigilant and remind people don't let your dog off leash and Chrissy Field or in areas of the presidio because they say something. Some of these experts are saying something's different this year about the coyotes.
Speaker 5: They don't seem to be afraid of humans.
Speaker 3: Some people think that's because the humans are feeding them and so they'd just become more accustomed and maybe the population is growing and they really are out there looking for you know, more desperate for a food source. But at they say at least three dogs have been killed at chrissy Field just this month, and there's been other attacks that have been reported almost weekly of coyotes trying to attack dogs. I read one report that some people and their small dogs are even outfitting them in little vests that have like spikes on the outside to try to protect them in case, they were attacked by a coyote.
Speaker 2: I see that crazy video the you know Tommy Lee.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, that's right.
Speaker 4: I mean his I don't know if his girlfriend or wife, I don't know who cares. But yeah, coyote made its way into their backyard and almost made off with her dogs.
Speaker 2: The dog was in the coyote's mouth and they were able to like get it out thankfully.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did they get it back. I just saw the video and it looked like it is gone.
Speaker 2: No, she got it back.
Speaker 4: You had to like fight it, fight the coyote for to get her a little dog back.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You you gouge it in the eyes and punch it. Whatever it takes.
Speaker 5: Gets your dog backs.
Speaker 2: Really scary, very scary.
Speaker 5: But yes, be very vigilant if you are walking your dog in San Francisco.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 5: Good morning JV Mama, I'll here.
Speaker 15: Oh my god. So last night I went to go see Legally Blonde at the Victorian Theater in San Francisco, and I want to give the cast a shout.
Speaker 5: Out because everybody was amazing.
Speaker 15: Was one of the best musicals I've seen in a very long time, So kudos to them. If you can get tickets, they're playing for a few more shows.
Speaker 5: Go see it.
Speaker 15: The must must Must have a good day.
Speaker 5: Oh that's kind of cool. You said it was a musical though, Yeah, I'm busy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're not big on musicals.
Speaker 2: But you said it's good. I believe you liked Hamilton.
Speaker 5: Hamilton's the exception, the exception.
Speaker 4: How do you know you won't like this? And if you haven't even seen it, that's something you would tell your kids.
Speaker 5: That is true.
Speaker 2: All right, and let's get to what the bleep? Where you can win this JV show Chug mug.
Speaker 4: All you got to do is be the first person to guest today's bleeped out word. As always leave your guest is on the talk back mic on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: You guys ready for today's clip? You guys.
Speaker 7: I think my boyfriend and I are going to with another couple in a few months, and I feel like I need to do a lot of prepping for it, mental and physical.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, you.
Speaker 3: Can't buy it at Costco though, And boil Core playing in somewhere.
Speaker 6: Else family show?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, that's fine, all right.
Speaker 3: I think of a very pg guest what that bleeped out word could be, and then submit it as fast as you can on the talkback Mike on the very free iHeartRadio app. Because that's how you get your guest is in. It's the only way to play. You can't DM them in or call them in. You have to leave them on the talkback leave us your name and your city along with your guests.
Speaker 5: When you do.
Speaker 3: We want to be able to shout you out when you win. But you gotta be the first correct answer to win.
Speaker 2: That's right, I get him in now.
Speaker 1: We're playing him next the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We're playing what the bleep? Where you can win this JV show chug mug.
Speaker 4: Let's get right to it. If you miss today's clip. Here it is you, guys.
Speaker 7: I think my boyfriend and I are going to with another couple in a few months, and I feel like I need to do a lot of prepping for it.
Speaker 5: Stretching would be smart. Yes, I love stretching. Wow flexible.
Speaker 2: So what do you think that believes that word is is?
Speaker 4: Always leave your guest is on the talk back Mike on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Let's go through some of them now.
Speaker 12: Good morning Show, Happy Friday. This is Jacob from Conquered.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna guess bleep That word is go camping. You guys are going to go camping.
Speaker 12: With another couple. Have a great day, and as always, John Fisher is the devil.
Speaker 5: I totally agree with that.
Speaker 3: Fortunately, answer around the room really quick. I've asked this before. How many of you ladies have ever gone camping before?
Speaker 2: I've gone camping, don't really care to do it again?
Speaker 5: Got it, Jess?
Speaker 9: I have not and don't plan to unless it's glamping.
Speaker 3: That I've done both glampings. Really, glamping is better than camping. You ever gone camping?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: I have?
Speaker 5: Okay, where.
Speaker 6: I'm not really sure. I wasn't girl Scouts so we went camping on Oh yeah, got it?
Speaker 9: Good morning JV show crew.
Speaker 11: This is Louise from San Jose and.
Speaker 12: My guess for the bleep dout word is hiking.
Speaker 3: Hiking very popular. Guess that's probably the number one guest coming in this morning.
Speaker 5: Hiking. That's not it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I don't mind a hike here and there.
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 12: Hello.
Speaker 7: This is today from Janny Andro and my guess for the bleeped out word is vacation.
Speaker 6: Oh that's a good guest, Yeah, but not the correct run.
Speaker 2: Continue to leave those guesses on the talkback Mike. We are going to.
Speaker 1: Play more of them coming the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We're playing with the bleep. Hopefully we can give someone this JV show chug mug and hopefully it is you.
Speaker 4: All gotta do is be the first person a guest. Today's bleeped out word. That's why you want to be here at seven o five when the game kicks off, because that way you have a better chance of winning. Now, in case you missed it, here is today's clip.
Speaker 2: You guys.
Speaker 7: I think my boyfriend and I are going to with another couple in a few months, and I feel like I need to do a lot of prepping for it's boy.
Speaker 5: I'm already man's idea of yours.
Speaker 2: Ah his.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: So what is that bleeped out word?
Speaker 4: As always, guests, leave your guest is on the talkback Mike on the iHeart app.
Speaker 2: Let's run through some of them now a JV show, Happy Friday.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna guess the bleeped out ward is skydiving.
Speaker 14: You go, girl, get it?
Speaker 8: Jessica, Love you guys.
Speaker 14: Bye.
Speaker 4: Marchie from American Canyon.
Speaker 2: Can't wait for my checkmug skydiving.
Speaker 5: He's gonna have to wait a little longer.
Speaker 2: Good guess for Jessica.
Speaker 6: That makes me feel like I would.
Speaker 5: Would you and your man ever go a skydiving?
Speaker 9: I know he wouldn't and I probably wouldn't either.
Speaker 12: Okay, My guess is golf. My guess is golf.
Speaker 2: Golf.
Speaker 5: That was a pretty popular guest this morning. Golf A little couple's golf action.
Speaker 6: I do like that sounds nice.
Speaker 5: Guys. Wow, I'm yeah. We love playing golf with our wife. Love it. It's the best I believe.
Speaker 6: The answer is do a marathon or run a marathon together?
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 12: Learning is Katia from Hayward.
Speaker 2: Well that's a really good guest. You have to prepare physically.
Speaker 9: We have not ever ran together, and I don't think.
Speaker 2: We planned to.
Speaker 5: Good morning.
Speaker 12: This is Kayla and Terry from Redwood City.
Speaker 13: Our guest for the bleep dot word is travel.
Speaker 12: Have ar gay Friday?
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, here is today's clip. Unbelieved you guys.
Speaker 7: I think my boyfriend and I are going to travel with another couple in a few months, and I feel like I need to do a lot of prepping for it.
Speaker 2: What kind of prepping, you know, physical prepping? Like what does that mean?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 7: I need to get my body right because we want to plan a trip to Hawaii, like a couple's trip to and you know Hawaii.
Speaker 9: You're not wearing that much clothes.
Speaker 3: Does that still sound like they're getting ready to have a look at that's with the same quizzical look that.
Speaker 5: I am, Like, what.
Speaker 2: What none of that?
Speaker 5: What are you guys doing on this trip? I get that it's travel, but and this is a family show.
Speaker 2: But they're gonna have a freak off.
Speaker 5: You know, not a lot of clothes there.
Speaker 3: Got to get my body right and got limber up because every real bendi. Okay, you guys are gross. This is a family show.
Speaker 5: Because all right, first and foremost to shout out to Kayla and Terry that the city was that you guys won the.
Speaker 1: Game this morning.
Speaker 3: You get that brand new JB show Chuck Bugs soon. Congrats to you. A lot of people came with the correct answer this morning. So many people guess vacation this morning.
Speaker 5: That was right there.
Speaker 3: Oh, that was far and away the most popular guest this morning vacation, but the word was travel Layla in Newark had it. Soda Angelica and Oakland, Natalie and Martinez had it correct, so did Amaya and What's Up?
Speaker 2: And Maya, what's up?
Speaker 5: Our buddy?
Speaker 3: TJ in Livermore had it, So did Matteas in Valeo, what's up?
Speaker 5: Matias? David and Richmond had it.
Speaker 3: So did Linda and Stockton Athena in the East Bay, Samantha and conquered Ali uh and Martinez and Linda and Stocking both said traveling, damn close and uh puncho puncha, puncha and Hayward.
Speaker 5: I'm not quite sure you know the transcription.
Speaker 3: Here's a little strange sometimes on our don't worry about it.
Speaker 5: No, it's not Jessica's fault.
Speaker 2: It's our I'm in trouble, jesse car No, it's our talkback system, you know.
Speaker 3: Anyways, Uh, if you didn't win today and you had, you heard your name called right there for the correct answer.
Speaker 5: Hopefully I shouted out everybody. They got it. Drag In. I mean you were right there, you had the correct answer. That's fifty percent of the equation. The other fifty percent is being the first person Yes.
Speaker 2: We'll play again Monday morning. Yeah. I have to make sure when you win, you check your emails and we're going to reach out to you to get you this chug mug.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: B Why kid you not Graham, because you're in a different room. Jess has been lint rolling herself for the past two hours.
Speaker 2: Why are you so lynchy today?
Speaker 9: Jacket just picks everything up, so it's like lin cat hair.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of cats for the Since before six am, I've just been hearing her like rip off, like the linch sheets.
Speaker 5: Like, now, just let it go, bro, just embrace the hair, right you?
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to the phone, Baltany four nine. Hi, who's this?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 2: This is Dina and Amelia. Dina and Amelia, Happy Friday. Do you guys have any fun plans for the weekend? Oh, we're going to the birthday party this weekend, but other than that, just kind of laying up nice.
Speaker 4: So that sounds like a lot of fun And hopefully you guys can win some tickets.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 9: That way you can see Kaigo live at Chason.
Speaker 2: Oh, that would be nice, and the show is really soon yep.
Speaker 9: I'll GiB four.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see you can get done. So this is the JV Show of Nope Game. We are going to ask you four trivia questions. She's got to get three correct, and the tickets are yours. Can you do it? I know you can do all right? Sounds good.
Speaker 4: His question number one, Protons, neutrons, and electrons are all particles that make up a What.
Speaker 5: That is a hard one.
Speaker 2: You know you are like on on the right path. But Adam is the Adam.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those are sub atomic particles there, all right. Question number two, the flamenco is a dance that is traditional to what country?
Speaker 2: Really hard questions today?
Speaker 5: Spain? Spain? Is the answer that in Spain they danced the flamenco.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, you guys have to know this one. Question number three in the Toy Story movies, you guys have seen Toy Story, What is the name of the boy who owns all the toys?
Speaker 10: Andy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 3: Yep, you know a fun fact. Andy listens to the JV show. Oh, we got to bring him off. He does.
Speaker 5: The guy that voices Andy from Toy Story. He's a listener at the JV show. So shout out to him.
Speaker 3: He DMed me a while back, and I'm just flat out forgot.
Speaker 5: We went on vacation or something something like that. And okay, if if he's listening, I am good.
Speaker 3: We got to bring him on. I totally forgot about that.
Speaker 5: Feels so bad.
Speaker 3: We went on vacation right after a DM and I was like, yeah, we'd love to have you on, and then I totally forgot.
Speaker 4: Anyways, shout out your DM.
Speaker 5: I'll find it.
Speaker 3: I'll find it, will set it up. But Andy does listen to the JV show, so shout out to him.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: Question number four, how many sides.
Speaker 5: Does a tag? Heptagone? Tagger gone gone way?
Speaker 4: Before you answer, Graham gives us the hardest time.
Speaker 2: We're saying thing is wrong and screwing up words. Heptagon on, Uh huh heptagon all right? How many is that.
Speaker 7: Is?
Speaker 10: To god?
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 9: I mean at least she got one.
Speaker 2: Gana and Amelia did not go well for you?
Speaker 5: Oh no, today was not your day. It's Friday.
Speaker 2: Wow, You're not bad.
Speaker 5: Yeah, wow, I'm just joking.
Speaker 4: I'm just joking. Hey, it was a good try. Thank you guys for being on. Listen, don't hang up. Yeah, I'm gonna put you on hold. He's gonna pick up in the next room.
Speaker 2: Maybe, guys, thank you some tickets out of cheaty, Okay, hang on, don't you too? Oh, I didn't feel bad.
Speaker 5: I thought they were gonna ace that one.
Speaker 2: I know all right. Have some shadows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of dms, A lot of people in my DMS. Ago and says, good morning, guys. I wonder if you could send my son Martin a shout out for his eighteenth birthday on Friday.
Speaker 5: I'm so proud of the young man.
Speaker 3: He has become his sister and I love him so much with listening to jab show every morning. So happy happy birthday, Martin. I got one, says Hey Graham. Can my son Abel and daughter Alexandra get a shout out? We're gonna be a Great America on Saturday and we'll hopefully meet.
Speaker 5: You guys in person party.
Speaker 3: My kids don't believe me that they'll see you because you are too famous, and that is from Beto. So shout out to Able and Alexandra. We will see you guys on Saturday and everybody that's coming to Great America. No, we are not too famous. Mostly people look at us and say far that's correct. Another dam here says, good morning, Graham. Can you please wish my wife, Caprice Martinez a very happy birthday. She's the love of my life, my best friend, the kids and I love her so much. That's from Eddie, Javier and Helena, so happy birthday. Another one, Hey Graham, my son turns eleven. Can you wish him a happy birthday? From mom and brother Elijah. We listen you guys every morning our way to school. That's from Mom month Sy, so happy birthday. Another one, Hey Graham, was wonder if you give my son Andrew a birthday shout out. He's turning twelve on Friday. We listening to you guys every single morning. You are for sure his favorite and he loves every time you play Bang Bang Niner game. I don't have that handy. I'm sorry, but happy birthday, Bubba. Mom loves you. That's from Ashley's Happy Birthday Andrew. Another one, Hay Gram sliding your DMS for a birthday shout out hopefully for my son Hunter. We've been listening to the JV Show for years on our way to school.
Speaker 5: My kids and I love you. He is turning nine. On Sunday. Please please please, from Mommy, daddy and sister.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday from one quick belated, happy belated birthday shout out to Aiden and that is from his mom Tolly.
Speaker 1: Birthday the JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 5: Hey, guys, I don't think we caught the answer to the last question.
Speaker 3: We heard her wrong answer, but I didn't catch the the right answer.
Speaker 5: All right, there we're going, Graham. A couple people left to talk back there.
Speaker 3: I apologize during the up nope game there, her guest was eight octagon right, eight sides and a heptagon has seven sides.
Speaker 5: The answer there was seven seven sides.
Speaker 2: Thanks Graham. Today's hot is trending is next after you Billie Eilish.
Speaker 1: The Hottest Creams trend.
Speaker 14: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the band.
Speaker 4: Hey, Ashton Kutcher and Mila Konis break up rumors. So earlier this week, some old pictures of Ashton with Diddy resurfaced online and they were like partying together.
Speaker 2: At least it did seem that way.
Speaker 4: And then we had all these rumors that Ashton and Mila were splitting up. They've been married since twenty fifteen, I think so. I mean long time, long time marriage here, and then all these rumors at the Internet that they're done well. According to a source, this is absolutely ridiculous and false. That's what they're calling the breakup rumors. Another source added that Ashton has no involvement in any of the Diddy stuff, doesn't even belong in the same conversation as Diddy, and that he's only seen him a handful in a handful of social and business situations.
Speaker 5: I think that's true, not at all.
Speaker 2: I am not buying that. If you just google, like.
Speaker 5: Boys, like they're playing Xbox together and whatnot.
Speaker 4: Yes, if you just google Ashton and Diddy, there are so many pictures of them spanning years. They're at parties, there are basketball games together, They're at award shows.
Speaker 2: There's one picture where Ashton is on Ditty's back. You don't do that to someone you're just acquaintances with. No, you don't do that at a business meeting.
Speaker 3: Now, that's true, but sometimes you know, when the camera hits you act like we're best buddies.
Speaker 4: There were boys, they were close. Come on, we're not stupid. Now here's the question. If you're Mela and you're finding out, oh my god, you were at these parties of Diddy?
Speaker 2: Is that grounds for breakup?
Speaker 9: But don't you think she would have known?
Speaker 5: All of you knew? Yeah, she knew this.
Speaker 3: When the attention and backlash starts coming, then do you then.
Speaker 5: Make that decision?
Speaker 3: Because but if this never happened, then nobody's upset about it, right, she knows they've.
Speaker 5: Been together a long time. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I don't think they're going to get a divorce.
Speaker 9: I really don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think so either.
Speaker 3: With divorces do not surprise me in the slightest at all. You guys all thought jy Lo and Ben were together?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: No one, zero Hollywood divorce divorces would surprise me. They just don't really quick.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you guys heard the rumors of did he hooking up with Carl Winslow from Family Matters?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: Wait, you're the one that told me about that. I'm confused by it.
Speaker 6: I think Jess had brought it up.
Speaker 4: So the actor's name is He's not Carl Winslow in real life? Obviously his name is Reginald Bill Johnson in a phutog caught up with him yesterday, were he shot down these rumors.
Speaker 8: I don't know that man.
Speaker 15: I wish him well, though a.
Speaker 2: Little hard to hear. He said, it's all b s.
Speaker 4: I don't know that man, never met him before, but I wish him well though, which you shouldn't. But he says he's never even met the guy. So yeah, sorry anyone who was shipping did he and Carl Winston?
Speaker 3: But I mean, they're all believable, right, just because how weird this whole story is, how disgusting it.
Speaker 2: Is, that's the crazy part, all right, Graham, what do you have in trending?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: The Oakland's beat the Texas Rangers three to two in what was their final game ever at the coliseum. They will henceforth on this show only be referred to as the Sacramento Las Vegas Athletics formerly of Oakland, which I think is like just a very succinct way to put it. The game was obviously a sellout yesterday. Forty six and eighty nine fans were in attendance to soak up the last moments at that coliseum, and from fans that were there, it sounded like it was not an angry vibe. It was mostly love. People sharing stories and memories of all their time there, which was really cool. But it was definitely also very emotional. A lot of people were very, very sad. Major League Baseball had warned players and umps and coaches not to hang out on the field after the game because the unruly crowd might storm the field. That is not at all what happened. There were some incidents throughout the game. There were some beers thrown on the field. A couple fans ran out on the field, most notably in the top of the ninth. Inty two fans ran out there. They were promptly tackled by security. If you watched the video, didn't even really try, like and one of them slipped right away. Immediately talented me put on a better show. Come on, it was the final game there. You gotta be faster than that. A couple of smoke bombs went off in some green smoke went up a lot to sell the team chance, they say, the main damage.
Speaker 5: Done to the stadium. That was the other thing.
Speaker 3: People they're they're gonna destroy the colisseum on their way out.
Speaker 5: Watch out. People are gonna rip out all the chairs.
Speaker 3: The main thing that they say people did on their way out was they broke off the cup holders off their seats. They say hundreds of seats in the Colisseum are currently missing their cup holders. People wanted to take those home. I don't know if it does it have the seat number right there on the cup holder. I don't know what are you gonna use that for? But I guess people wanted to take something, something to bring home from the coliseum. So that sound sounded like that was the major, you know, source of any kind of vandalism. So all in all, the day, look in my mind, from the piece of the game that I watched, it looked like just an awesome day. I mean, you have to put aside what, you know, how sad you are, the emotions that they are leaving. But it was like beautiful sunny day, so crowd, everybody's into it, a's one and it did seem like it was mostly people sharing, you know, positive memories and stuff from that time.
Speaker 4: Did you hear about the man from Antica who wanted to spread his wife's ashes on the field, Yeah, Kevin O'Neill from Antica.
Speaker 2: He I guess had like a vibe.
Speaker 4: I don't know if he actually was able to do it or not, but he says that he's been spreading his wife's ashes, like all the places that like meant something to them, and that this would be the final stop the coll A scheme because they were huge as fans and they would often go to games and stuff. Does that seem although very sweet, does that seem kind of weird considering other people team.
Speaker 2: Still play on the field.
Speaker 3: I saw a video on social media when he was spreading him over the right field fence and the wind picked up and it blew right into everybody's beers.
Speaker 5: And like, you know how long the beer lines are, so I think everyone just drank it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you're not gonna stand in that lining, right, I'm kidd okay.
Speaker 5: I hope we got to do that.
Speaker 3: Like if you were on that ground, screw and it's the final day, have at it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we're a lot of people taking dirt.
Speaker 2: What if somebody likes that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Somebody can see some of that in a motto or or the next team comes and they're just stomping all over it just seems weird.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a little bit I'm for it all right.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Before we get to show, Heyo Tani's fifty to fifty ball, you have an update Graham really quick, Jess.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Did you guys see that?
Speaker 7: Meta announced some new like super advanced automat automat, oh my god.
Speaker 5: Augmented Huh.
Speaker 7: We're just gonna forget that ar aar glasses ever made called Orion.
Speaker 2: I've heard about this.
Speaker 9: They sound really cool, you guys.
Speaker 7: So they have they have like this very significant breakthrough called neural interface interaction. So when you think neural, you kind of automatically think brain, but it's nothing wired to your brain.
Speaker 9: It just comes with like this wristband.
Speaker 2: Just get to the video. The video calls part okay, you're that's the part I heard about. I was like, oh my god, what what is this going to look like?
Speaker 7: So you're going to be able to when you're on video with someone, have an avatar that looks like your friend right next to.
Speaker 2: You, like a hologram.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but why do I need?
Speaker 9: Well, so it feels like you're actually talking to them in person?
Speaker 5: What if? How is that better than FaceTime because they're on a screen. Yeah, so you actually get to see their face. Now I got to talk to a cartoon of them. Yeah, but it's like people are going to think I'm on mushrooms.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'll look crazy.
Speaker 5: You look crazy talking to your favorite cartoon character, but.
Speaker 2: Not if you're doing it at home.
Speaker 7: Also, I will say the glasses aren't the most attractive looking.
Speaker 5: They look like they belong on an eighty year old lady. They're so thick on.
Speaker 3: The sides.
Speaker 2: Sick that that kind of sucks about them. But are you guys here for them?
Speaker 3: I am?
Speaker 2: However, I think it's going to be like everything else where.
Speaker 4: It's cool for like the first week after you get it, and then it just gets thrown into like a drawer somewhere forget all, like the.
Speaker 5: Apple Vision pro exactly, that thing. That thing died. That thing died almost as fast as threads died.
Speaker 9: Do you think your husband is gonna want to get these glasses?
Speaker 2: Probably?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: Sho Tani?
Speaker 5: What do you got?
Speaker 4: Graham?
Speaker 5: All right? So we talked about this earlier this week or last week show.
Speaker 3: Hey Tani hit that fifty to fifty home run ball, his fiftieth home run the season. He also stole fifty bases. He's the only player to ever do that in a single season. And the guy that came away with the ball that day, the fiftieth home run ball in Miami, he was offered reportedly three hundred thousand dollars by the Dodgers to give the ball back, and he's like, Nope, not going to do that. Well in auction house has just put this thing up for auction, you guys, and the buy it now price if you want to just skip the whole auction four and a half million dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh my goal.
Speaker 3: And when we discussed it at the time, I think a bunch of us said, like, three hundred grand be tough to turn down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, have the ball.
Speaker 3: I'll take the three hundred grand. You know, money in pocket right there. But when this thing goes to auction, they think it could sell anywhere between three million.
Speaker 5: Four and a half million. Bids could go that high.
Speaker 1: We don't know.
Speaker 5: Of course, starting starting bid is five hundred times.
Speaker 2: Does a fan still have it or did it go back to the team ord, No, he hasn't.
Speaker 5: He's the one that's going to make the money on this auction.
Speaker 3: The auction house will take a percentage, but he has the ball and he's going to cash in if the bids go into the millions, which they very likely could be. Now here's the only problem, little rench here, because an eighteen year old kid named Max, he said, well, he's not a kid anymore. He's just he was there at his eighteenth birthday. Sorry, so he became a man that day, a fig. He dove on that home run ball and he claims to have firmly had the ball in his left hand before the guy eventually came away with it quote forcefully took it from him.
Speaker 5: So he's filed a lawsuit, a bit of an injunction.
Speaker 3: He's trying to stop this thing from being auctioned because he says he is the rightful owner of the ball.
Speaker 5: How do you feel about this? Let's say this, this.
Speaker 3: Man, eighteen year old man had that ball in his hand and somebody ripped it away from him. Do you think he has a lawsuit or sorry that there's a scrum to get that ball and whoever comes.
Speaker 2: To everything comes away with him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, although I feel bad for the new man that just I almost said kid, Although I feel bad for him, Like, how are you going to prove that?
Speaker 5: For one? And two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everyone is probably over there aggressively fighting for this ball because of how much money it's worth.
Speaker 3: Now there is a video of this scramble, and you know he's there. Oh, I can't see what's happening at the bottom of the pile, So you don't know that he had the ball in his hand.
Speaker 5: But how would you feel, Selena or Jess. Let's say this was you.
Speaker 3: Let's say you the ball battanced up, you had it in your hand, everybody starts tackling on top of you, and someone rips it away. You think they stole it fair and square or do you think, hey, that it was in my possession and someone stole it from me.
Speaker 4: So this is kind of like what happened to me when I was getting candy from a pinata one time.
Speaker 5: I don't know how this is.
Speaker 2: Say, It's like.
Speaker 4: I had my candy and someone just comes in and swoops on all of it, you know, and like, although that sucks, like it's in their bag now it's theirs, But you try to get it back at least, right, No, that's what I would do with the ball.
Speaker 7: Like you took it from me, I'm going to try to get it back from you I fail, then okay it's yours.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'll take my.
Speaker 1: L I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know how I feel about this because it just imagine what if it was like a seven year old kid, he's not strong enough and some man tackles on top of him and rips the ball away from him. Are you gonna be like, yeah, sorry, that's what the bottom of the pile, you know, I don't know where we kind of draw the line here.
Speaker 2: But also like, unless you can prove it, sorry, you don't really have a case.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm kind of with that, but that's it.
Speaker 5: But isn't that the that goes against being a good person?
Speaker 2: And that doesn't work right?
Speaker 5: And just should I don't like that? Oh too bad, Sorry, you can't prove it.
Speaker 3: You should apply that to all sorts of things, and that's not the logic that we should have in this country.
Speaker 5: Big can't prove it? So sorry.
Speaker 9: Why do I feel like this guy is just barely coming out with this.
Speaker 3: Story though, Like, well, he's gone and gotten a lawyer and filed in a lawsuit and injunction.
Speaker 5: I mean, clearly he's I feel like he acted pretty fast.
Speaker 3: Matter of days, He's taken the appropriate steps here, right, Yeah, And if you are going to sit back, imagine you did have that ball, it was in your possession, and someone stole it from you at the bottom of scrum and then they turn around and make three million dollars off of it.
Speaker 5: Huh, sorry, can't prove it. Is that what we're gonna say?
Speaker 2: That's what a judge would say, Like if anybody could say that, I don't know.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of things he said, he said, he said, there's a lot of lawsuits out there that are just based on witness testimony. That witness testimony is part of evidence, right, Yes, what if somebody else says, yeah, I saw it, he had it in his hand, Well.
Speaker 2: Then I think that's a little bit different because that would be some that would be evidence.
Speaker 5: One person's corroborating story.
Speaker 3: So we just need one more eyewitnesses all and then you would say you would retract your I personally.
Speaker 2: Don't think anything's gonna come from this, But but I wish him the best of luck.
Speaker 5: I hope if he had that possession he gets I hope they have to split the money. That would be fair.
Speaker 2: We should claim that we also had the ball first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there's video evidence we're there, so all right, the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to the phone Wildney for nine. Hi, Who is this surin Hi? You are Collar twenty. Happy Friday to you, Not so happy Friday for us. We hate this game, no offense. It's fun for you though. Here's how it works.
Speaker 4: This is a JV show chug will. We sent Jess out to the streets. She asked a random person eight questions. We're gonna go through each question one by one. We're gonna stop down. A lot of them are like yes or no, or things that you can kind of guess their answer on. So we're gonna have you, in a way, guess what you think that person said. You get for everyone you get right, you get a point, you get four points. You win, We're gonna give you a JV show chug mug.
Speaker 2: And if you win, we're gonna draw names. Spin the chug will.
Speaker 4: One of us is gonna have to chug some gross Graham, what are some of the things on the chug wheel?
Speaker 3: All right, on today's chug wheel, we've got all of juice. We also have fish sauce, pumpkin cider, a new featured item this week, submitted by our very own Jazz. We have tonic water, we have a raw egg of course, the soup du jour, which is the soup of the day. It's cream of celery today again, and we have pickled juice, as well as a few other items on there.
Speaker 5: All right, any safe spaces on there? Chug a pumpkinsider though.
Speaker 4: Now suren this is the only time we were ever gonna root against you. Okay, now take a personal We love yeah, but we just don't want to chug.
Speaker 2: Okay, Let's see who Jess was talking to.
Speaker 5: My name is Mila from San Francisco.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get into it. Question number one, what is your preferred email platform? What do you think?
Speaker 5: He said, saren email? Probably Yahoo, Yahoo, Yaho.
Speaker 2: That's I'm fine with that.
Speaker 5: He didn't say. He didn't say hot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably.
Speaker 5: All right, let's go to the next question.
Speaker 9: Have you ever seen a ghost before?
Speaker 5: Milo?
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 5: He said? Ever seen a ghost before? Uh no, yeah, yeah, I have seen that before. Ye Wait, who is this guy?
Speaker 2: But I'm so happy he's like a psychic medium or something.
Speaker 8: Wait he said he uses Yahoo. Yes, and he ghost, Yeah, it tracks all right.
Speaker 7: Next question, say the first word that comes to your mind when I say red?
Speaker 2: All right, sir, what do you think he said red?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 5: The first thing that comes to mind is red bird, red bird, blue, red blue.
Speaker 2: I'n get red, lobster, red bottom.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, County, seen it goes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it all tracks so far and so far, no point yet.
Speaker 7: Next question, would you rather have to eat pizza every day for a year or never be able to eat pizza again?
Speaker 5: Oh that's a good question. What do you think? He said me though, SUREN is different. I'm going never eat pizza pizza every day?
Speaker 6: Oh wait, wait wait is that a correct?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, I was just I thought the game was over it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, it's not over.
Speaker 3: But that's four strikes against you, sir, And you gotta get you gotta sweep the remaining questions. You got to get all the remaining four questions correct. It has been done before you can do it. I'm not rooting for you, but I'm.
Speaker 2: Just saying, all right, let's get to the next question.
Speaker 9: Do you think cyber trucks are cool or tacky?
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 5: He said? Surenh uh, I'm gonna say it's cool. Cool, there's one on the board.
Speaker 3: On the board that was a tough one. I don't know what he was gonna say, being a Yahoo user.
Speaker 5: Ghost. Let's go to the next question.
Speaker 9: Do you think that CARDI be an off set we'll get back together?
Speaker 5: What do you think this guy? He probably didn't know who they are, So I'm just gonna say no, not him or oh my god, and you be bad gonna road.
Speaker 3: Two questions to go. You got to get the next two to make one of us spend that chuck wheel to the next one.
Speaker 7: Would you ask someone about their past relationships on a first date?
Speaker 2: What do you think he said?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you probably all right, let's see, not on a first day. No, that's it, folks, that's it.
Speaker 2: Game over.
Speaker 5: That breaks a long street.
Speaker 2: My god, this is wow. Thank you so much for getting those wrong. We appreciate you. We're going to give you a JV Show chug mug just for playing.
Speaker 5: We love you great relief.
Speaker 4: Yeah, curiously, so we're gonna get you a chug mug, sir, and we hope you have an amazing weekend.
Speaker 2: Hang on here, and she needs and to get some info from you.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, thank you, all.
Speaker 2: Right, no problem, hang on.
Speaker 3: There a lot of disappointed people right now, a lot of disappointed people in.
Speaker 5: The Bay Area.
Speaker 2: I know she would just chug anyways for funzies.
Speaker 5: I think she chug in solidarity last week.
Speaker 2: I love for cheaty.
Speaker 1: That's not the JV show On Wild ninety.
Speaker 6: Four morninge JV show, This is Day from Tracy and I got a little joke for a gram. So I have a horse named Mayo. Sometimes a good Friday.
Speaker 5: Get it.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 4: Sometimes that was good goody, but good I laughed, loll is good.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: Did you guys hear about this uh incident on a Jet Blue flight excuse me, where a woman being accused of stealing a phone charger.
Speaker 4: Oh so, here's the video that was posted online. It's video of the incident.
Speaker 5: Could you take my charger?
Speaker 2: Why would you take my charger?
Speaker 6: Because we got off the flight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but my charge that's my charger.
Speaker 2: Why would you take it?
Speaker 5: But why would you take it?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 5: Without permissions, don't steal things. You can't take things. But I asked, Yeah, you're gonna be famous, You're gonna be on TikTok.
Speaker 2: So he posted it to TikTok.
Speaker 4: That video got more than sixteen million views and and it is just blown up by the way. She gave him the charger back and was like, is it stealing if I give it back to you? Like, here's your stupid charger. Here's here's some context. So they were on a flight together, two strangers, they don't know each other, but the flight kept getting delayed. So during one of the delays, the guy, the owner of the phone charger, he and his wife decided to get off the flight. He says that when he was in one of the terminals getting some food, them came up to him. I was like, hey, like, somebody unplugged your charger, and I saw them up and put it in their bag.
Speaker 2: That's his side of the story. She says, no, the flight was delayed.
Speaker 4: The flight attendant said, hey, we don't know if we're getting back on the same flight. Everyone get all your possessions and get off the flight. And there was a charger on the ground not plugged in, and so she was like asking everyone like, hey, is this yours?
Speaker 6: Is yours?
Speaker 4: Everyone said it wasn't theirs, So she put it in her bag, you know, to wait till everyone reboarded.
Speaker 2: That's her side of the story.
Speaker 6: This story got so big that.
Speaker 2: Yes, it got so big. It got picked up by Inside Edition this week.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, why I don't know, but they.
Speaker 2: Actually they actually had the guy on. His name is Eddie Oriano. They had him on uh where. He admitted that this.
Speaker 4: Video was filmed over a year ago and he had no intentions of posting it, but then decided to because he didn't like her negative energy.
Speaker 2: Yeah therapy Eddy, And.
Speaker 4: One of the ho sun Inside Edition was like, maybe you were just trying to make a viral video, and he said, yeah, you're probably right, Like he may have just orchestrated this entire thing.
Speaker 2: And like just to go viral.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, this poor Meanwhile, this poor girl, She says, because of the stupid video, she's been receiving death threats.
Speaker 2: She's getting harassed online and she didn't even charged. Stupid charger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't understand the death threats thing. Somebody's so mad, like they say they're going to come kill you. I don't get it.
Speaker 5: Like, do you think she's really gotten real Legitima?
Speaker 2: I believe people have said that, are they actually going to do it? I hope not. Probably not, but people say some outrageous things.
Speaker 6: I'm on her side, though.
Speaker 7: I saw another one of the passengers that was on the same flight have a similar story to the one that she gave, where he said she was showing it around to everybody. She tried giving it to the flight attendant. The flight attendant wouldn't take it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I believe her.
Speaker 6: I believe her too because when I was when we had that trouble with delays and stuff, they started to pack up all your stuff and go, if you're leaving the plane because we don't know if we're coming back on so and if he.
Speaker 5: Left it, take better care finders keepers.
Speaker 4: And is that it to only post it now because you wanted to go viral whole stupid charger.
Speaker 6: It's like ten dollars series.
Speaker 5: That's the thing for me. The statute of limitations is up. You can't wait a year.
Speaker 2: But I will say, having to buy another charger at the airport.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like seventy dollars, like it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm back on his side.
Speaker 8: Yeah, dang, and I want my charger back setting.
Speaker 14: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today and Trending is sponsored by Stanford Medicine Children's Health Access to Excellence.
Speaker 2: So, Lana del Rey.
Speaker 7: Marry the alligator tour guy Crocodile bay.
Speaker 2: Yes, crocodile Dundee alligator. Oh, there's a different I just don't know what it is, but there is a difference.
Speaker 4: So it's only been a month I think since we saw those pictures of them holding hands together.
Speaker 2: Were like, Lana, this is your new man. Okay.
Speaker 4: I suppose they got together way before then, at least I hope. So, I guess not that it matters if he's the one, he's the one. But earlier this week it was reported that they went and got their marriage license and they had a really quick turnaround wedding, because there are photos of them at their wedding, which went down yesterday right by the water in Des Alamandez, Louisiana, at the same bayou where this guy operates his swamp boat tours.
Speaker 3: The difference between an alligator and crocodile. Alligators a dark colored, broad, rounded snout, usually found in freshwater. Crocodiles a grayish green, prefer coastal, brackish and saltwater happened.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what I was thinking.
Speaker 4: That's what I thought too, Yeah, same, okay, Yeah, so they're married.
Speaker 9: I don't know what to make of this me either.
Speaker 2: I'm worried for her. Should no, I feel like we shouldn't be.
Speaker 9: I feel like I'm not certain.
Speaker 8: Not to say surprise, but I feel like what happened to women supporting women?
Speaker 5: Be happy for her? She's happy, No, I am.
Speaker 2: I feel like she's happy. I'm having to read for her.
Speaker 9: That's why I'm not worried, because.
Speaker 2: I know she's happy.
Speaker 3: Just because a guy drives a swamp boat doesn't mean he can't be a great partner. I know that.
Speaker 2: But what if he's not, is just using her because she's worth I don't know. Thirty million dollars.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thirty million goes the long way in the Bayou ning Ning. Yeah, that's some big money. That's some big Bayou bucks right there. Fan boats he could buy with that one?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Really much? At me?
Speaker 4: I do ew I do apologize for the ditty overload, but it's like anytime you log onto anything, the only thing people are talking about is the diddler.
Speaker 2: Thank you really quick.
Speaker 4: There is one person that has come to Ditty's defense. Probably not the person he would like in his corner, but R Kelly is defending Jeez.
Speaker 5: Is R Kelly right now? He's still in prison?
Speaker 2: Yes, oh man, Yes, he said, I don't believe any of this. You could tell me about Puffy. You could tell me about anybody. You could tell me the weather, This guy blue and I'm not gonna believe it.
Speaker 5: Of course R Kelly the least credible person to.
Speaker 1: Weigh in on this.
Speaker 4: He went on to say that he feels Diddy was targeted by the Feds because he was flagrant with his wealth and power, and that they're just being hunted down.
Speaker 3: No, it's because he was flagrant with all the awful stuff he was doing to people, and finally people are like enough is enough.
Speaker 2: The only person in his corner so far, as R Kelly, Wow, that's.
Speaker 5: Not sad.
Speaker 3: Versus lawyer drops the ball about Costco and all the baby oil, and then R Kelly steps in.
Speaker 5: Poor Diddy, don't feel bad for him at all.
Speaker 2: The monster Graham, what do you haven't trend in?
Speaker 7: All?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 5: Heat wave alert?
Speaker 3: You guys?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're serious. I was about to put up.
Speaker 3: Halloween decks no, my apologies for the people who thought fall was about to start and were getting ready to go out and get their pumpkins, spice lattes, and then yeah, decorate their house for Halloween. Uh uh huh, because some aer just said, hold my beer, Summer wants to come back, you guys, heat wave. We apparently are in for what they are calling a long term weather pattern that includes lots of hot weather and absolutely zero chance of rain anywhere in the upcoming couple weeks of long term forecast.
Speaker 2: Shave my legs, shorts weather again.
Speaker 5: It is going to be shorts weather. Listen to this.
Speaker 3: On Monday, temperature is really going to start kicking up inland, temperatures pushing triple digits for some parts of the Bay Area or Bay Area adjacent as we like to call it. And on Tuesday we could see some record breaking temperatures twenty degrees above what is normal for this time of year.
Speaker 5: So I repeat, this is not a due. Summer is back.
Speaker 3: So sorry, you gotta gotta get your swimsuits back on and go back to the pool in the water park or whatever, calibannga, whatever you need. Get your moose muffin trimmed, because summer is back, you guys. This is bad news, of course for wildfires. Typically this time of year is a most dang wildfire time, and so some rain really would have helped us out.
Speaker 5: And we know with this time of year is prone to a lot of winds.
Speaker 3: So if we get this hot weather and win, we need everybody to do their part and be very fire safe because we have had I think, other than that one really really big fire that burned just north of Chico, relatively quiet fire season. I know southern California would agree with us Northern California, so we'll see.
Speaker 1: But yeah, everyone be fire safe. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: I love Friday mornings. I mean a couple of reasons. One just because it's Friday. But the other reason is because we do Cheaty's tweets. Yep, Cheaty tweets a lots of Friday mornings. Graham does a dramatic reading.
Speaker 5: I thought you were gonna say this because I just offered to buy everyone breakfast.
Speaker 2: Oh that's great too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I made this Friday pretty good.
Speaker 3: I'm startling, not TikTok feeding me content about accidents that happened at amusement park rides right before California is Great America.
Speaker 9: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: I was like, looking up like rides, I guess California is Great America because you know, you guys are to me. I have to go on a roller coaster.
Speaker 3: Yea said she doesn't like roller coasters, and we said, we are going. It's the team building activity for the JV show, and.
Speaker 6: I have decided I am going on one. Yeah, I'm really scared, you guys. But and then I was like, okay, cool, I'm like, I'm you know, I'm happy myself up, I go on TikTok. Now, it's all these tragedies that have happened on different types of rides. I'm like, oh my god, I'm scared.
Speaker 2: You don't have to worry about that. California is Great America and we can all hold hands squeeze pretty tighty. So okay, so she's going like tomorrow it is here.
Speaker 4: By the way, we have a lot of talkbacks about you and roller coasters America.
Speaker 13: I am a podcaster and I'm listening to Cheaty being a puss and crocs and not wanting to go on the ride because of her stomach. Get her some dramamine and then just buy some mentos that one of those little candy counters. I used to do that when I was young when my stomach feel kind of weird, and it helped alrighty, I love to hear.
Speaker 6: About it come Monday.
Speaker 13: Bye, have a great weekend.
Speaker 2: Bye, thank you for.
Speaker 5: Leaving that talk back. What do you think about that? Take a little dramamine and then some mentos?
Speaker 2: You know I did.
Speaker 6: Also when I was researching, somebody said they they put something on and then help with motion sickness. I'm gonna try that. But also I had a little bracelets. No, it was like a like a bomb or something.
Speaker 5: Oh, you're putting some lotion on it was.
Speaker 6: It was like a stick that had bomb on it. So we're gonna try that roma therapy.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just choosing some.
Speaker 5: Incense or something diffus while we're on the demon.
Speaker 6: Oh that's not the one I'm going to.
Speaker 10: You know why?
Speaker 2: She told me.
Speaker 4: She's like, I looked at all the rides I think I can do like Psycho Mouse, I don't.
Speaker 2: Care what the small and try to have roller coaster doesn't count.
Speaker 5: That ain't the one we're going on a real one. It has to go upside down.
Speaker 6: I'm doing the Patriots, you guys. It goes down twice around.
Speaker 3: Twice, so all right, it does go upside down in a loop. Yes, and Chet's going to put her oil rub bomb on hopefully her stomach is okay.
Speaker 2: We have one more talk back, guys.
Speaker 13: I'm from Newark, and even though I didn't win the tickets to Great America, I'm still going.
Speaker 11: To purchase my ticket just to see Cheaty.
Speaker 12: But Cheaty?
Speaker 5: What are the chances of us getting in the ride together? I mean, I guess getting on a ride together, having a ride early for that, she is going to hop on that one too early? How tall ride that ride? IVN from Newark? Because she's not tall enough. She's pretty sure. Yes, she's tall enough to get on the road every.
Speaker 9: Yes, okay, is this the same ivan that called us last night?
Speaker 2: It has to be way if he Yeah, if he shows up.
Speaker 6: Would you go on a ride?
Speaker 2: It doesn't have to be a roller coaster, but you do have to hold hands. Oh you don't have to hold hands.
Speaker 5: They're gonna be so sweaty.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they are gonna be sweaty. I don't I don't know, because like I, the men rise right, now I'm listen.
Speaker 2: There's nothing more cute.
Speaker 5: Than like you losing control for stomach and you don't want to.
Speaker 4: Get thrown up on it like you guys the carnival games, you could like when you astuffed animals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that part is really from Newark being able to hit the basket or whatever the prize.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, I'm kidding. He could totally do that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, don't you want the you know guy to comfort you and and be sort of your shoulder to lean on when you're scared about going on the ride.
Speaker 6: At this point, I'll take anybody.
Speaker 8: I'll show you everything is okay, I know, not desperate, I'll take anything.
Speaker 5: I'm not ill, but i'll take anything. Not definitely, I feel like got something here. I'm excited. I hope he really comes to Sparks Fly tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so tomorrow. If you did not win tickets this week on the JV show, who gives a Fart? Go buy them. Just show up, climb the fence, do what you gotta do.
Speaker 4: Okay, don't climb the fence by ticket when you get there, and then come in like everybody.
Speaker 5: Else under the fence.
Speaker 2: Less energy here, but we'll be there starting at one o'clock. California's Great America will be kind of near like the Grizzly Ride. Cannot wait to meet everyone. It's gonna be so much fun.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine