Speaker 1: The boat ride looks miserable. Okay, itchy board.
Speaker 2: The checutter board is it looks so spicy and the weather has turned Okay, it looks like hours before a natural disaster. I love him. Welcome Trascos, a recap of the bat TV. It's Real Housewives, It's Rhode Island.
Speaker 3: Are you chewing gum?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: What? What a baseless accusation.
Speaker 3: M seems like you got a little tongue tied there.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, okay, No, it's everything's going great. My tongue tongue feels good. It was to Airwan today, got out of got got out of there really quickly. It was like that Homer Simpson Grandma, grandpa meme. You know where he walks in he walks right account.
Speaker 4: And uh for the audience that doesn't know what Irwan is or Irwan who doesn't know what it's a place where it's uh, the impression you get is a bunch of hippies own the store. So boy, they're going to be giving away like a sprout sandwiches, but in reality they're going to charge you for a turkey.
Speaker 1: Sound yeah.
Speaker 2: The cauliflower is the most expensive cauliflower in America. I think, but listen, that's not important. Okay, but I gotta say, barring that, like, except for the parents and the children, I think that we should just that should just be a honeypot, just open the floor into the nether world and then let's move on. I mean, it's just ridiculous that one offer the sports and slutch.
Speaker 1: I mean, you gotta be kidding me. All right, let's kid, but you know what I'm talking about. Okay, it's crazy. Okay, I'm Dylan. That's pat.
Speaker 5: Nice to be here, Ruby, I still have hot How are you good?
Speaker 1: Good? Caln's joining us. Hello, we're here to talk about it.
Speaker 3: Be sure you're not chewing gum.
Speaker 4: Oh I thought I heard a little squish between your teeth.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I have it parked, so you are chewing gum.
Speaker 1: I am not chewing gum. I have it parked. Patrick.
Speaker 3: Let's leave it parked and put the emergency break on so it doesn't move. Ruby, I just.
Speaker 5: Can't believe you lied to your face like that. I'm so sorry for my brother's That was really it was.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, let's go Nickerbockers, Let's go t b shabs.
Speaker 1: Ruby's call age from New York.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're gonna get into Rhode Island right now, and we're gonna give our pizza chips. Okay, no, I'm gonna give my pizza chips.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you're gonna do.
Speaker 3: You don't want to do any we don't have. This is mind to pay well paywall. Who cares? Although this is the free little sample that we give audience.
Speaker 2: You know what, I'm not even gonna pay attention to that anymore. You know, no, Heaven's.
Speaker 3: Helps drive traffic to Patrios.
Speaker 2: Well, we're doing it.
Speaker 1: Okay, you want to listen, go to Patrios.
Speaker 3: DAYLN before you get started.
Speaker 1: You got a rotten attitude tonight.
Speaker 4: I have to say I have I have decided it's gonna shock the little batties.
Speaker 3: It's going to shock a ruby right now, all right.
Speaker 4: While the rating system is perfect as is by swearing on children's line.
Speaker 1: What episode is this? Is this episode seven? Yep?
Speaker 4: You just never know what the perfect rating system is gonna be until it's established as a necessary part of the show thematically. So with that, the rating systems crackers based on what well it's been brought up every episode. I thought it was gonna be a standalone. I want crackers. Where's crackers? I feel like I need a cracker. By the way, I've never seen someone that skinny eat crackers that much, because crackers generally, I like that makes you fast.
Speaker 2: I like women who have been run over by and you know, listen, it doesn't matter. Okay, we're all we have a we have a trowelve of apples to dive in. You know, how what do you call that where you eat it with your mouth?
Speaker 1: Just the mouth? Yeah, we have so many rating systems.
Speaker 2: We can Bob Ruby, go ahead and tell us how many X you give X?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: I thought that this episode was largely uneventful, and in any other franchise that would have been a waste of my time, right because it's these women for some reason, like I have like four pages of notes somehow, I don't know how that's possible. Nothing happened. It was a very kind of kind of bad episode, and yet I love Alicia more and more every day. Ashley, obviously, her child that was terrible. That was very hard to watch. Everything else she just can't stop crying. I think these people have a lot of longevity. I am very happy that Bravo made this call. I swear on a sixty four kids.
Speaker 1: Great job, Bravo. Can I go next?
Speaker 3: Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Agree with everything Ruby said. At some point in my note said.
Speaker 2: For a Trip episode, for a Trip series, this is not great. Okay, We're at this dilapidated, fucking, disgusting, haunted place. Okay, the energy is not bright. It's actually an fact dark rula. It's not cute, babe. Okay, it's not cute. Show up to film. You don't have an unknown virus that no one's ever isolated, that doesn't exist.
Speaker 3: Okay, maybe she went on a cruise.
Speaker 2: Show up to film. I'm starting to warm to Rosie. Okay, her talking heads and the things that she says about Kelsey are so vicious and so funny. But the uneventfulness case in point. We've got a giant blow up water slide, right and some sex traffic young man named Boris. Now, if we're going to do this slide, I want Liz on, I want Alicia on.
Speaker 1: I want them to be.
Speaker 2: On the verge of dangerously inebriated. Okay, I don't need to see Ashley and Rosie having fun on a slide.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's like come on, okay, Well Liz.
Speaker 4: Took off because she didn't think that young guys wanted to have sex with a fifty year old woman, and she can be more wrong, right, right, exactly, Definitely, young dudes will have sex with a fifty year old woman.
Speaker 1: Oh totally, Patty, did I give it seventy pizza chips? Go ahead?
Speaker 3: I agree with what both you said.
Speaker 2: I can't do you want to do a little Patty's personal storytime or.
Speaker 1: Oh well sure?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: So when I first moved out here that the third girl I ever slept with. Her name was Madonna. She was a costume person for the film that with one of the first films with Angela Joe Lee playing by the Heart, also with John Stewart. Anyway, I'm out here, she's hot, first black girl. That's where you go black. You never go back except maybe thirty more times. I went back right right, yes, but yeah, she was like forty eight.
Speaker 1: Or something like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Coolty good, Yeah, Yeah, I didn't mind at all.
Speaker 2: How many children would you swear on that experience?
Speaker 4: It's swear like ninety okay, okay, but anyway, okay, so yeah, they made us wait till the tail end of this episode to maybe get a glimpse of what might have been on that video. And I still have no idea what's on that video, so that they really teased us till the end to not really give us a.
Speaker 2: Little pedias grabbing a little bit of butt cheek kissing somebody goodbye, saying goodbye with the long, long lips.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, well I want to see the videotape. Also, I think the whole blow up slide thing was actually in lieu of some kind of cancelation of sorts. I think the ladies were supposed to.
Speaker 1: Go somewhere right right and something.
Speaker 4: Fell through, and so producers were quick on their feet. Hey, I know a rental place around the corner.
Speaker 3: Let's do this.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's like they have like a you know, boggle boggle. It's like they they bought, they have an idea, they just but they hit the boggle and it's like blow up inflatable slide and like there you go, do that? What this makes no sense. We're in a gothic, haunted, disgusting mansion.
Speaker 3: I'd argue to go to this mansion and then this is where we spend in an entire day. It was pretty dump. Yeah, so I'm gonna have to dig in a couple of crackers for that. So I'm gonna give it fourteen crackers.
Speaker 1: Wow, that is not a lot, Kaylen. How many do you give it? I'll give it one hundred. You have to now, you have to stop it. You have to stop saying one hundred.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And also, Kalyn is going to be a good podcast.
Speaker 4: Kaylen, Kaylin. This show airs on Sunday. We record this podcast on Monday.
Speaker 3: I think you can watch the show.
Speaker 1: Okay, No, he has too much Japanese animations.
Speaker 4: You know what. Shari jumped on the bandwagon. She's like, I'm not watching that trash and Rhode Island.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought you were gonna say one piece