Speaker 1: Oh thats are.
Speaker 2: Hell and welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name is Jonathan. I'm Jacob Good evening good cult members on this Tuesday night. It is good to see all of y'all, and uh, yeah, dude, it's another day in paradise.
Speaker 2: It is indeed still some wild shit going on.
Speaker 4: Just to kick off the conversation, I don't know how many of y'all have been made aware of this, because I did a little bit of research Jonathan after me and you wrapped.
Speaker 2: Up that show.
Speaker 4: So for anybody who's been keeping up with the Macrone situation, Macrone is confirmed.
Speaker 2: Fucking dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wellhich Like, don't get me wrong, We've been saying this for forever, right fine, and there is still that little I'm talking point zero one percent chance that this was a bit of a typo, bit of a fat fingering whatever you want to call it. Here, Ah, Actually the jokes right themselves as far as that one goes to this chick. But beside the point, So for anybody who's not been keeping up, the case is underway and upon the first review of evidence, Brigitte Macrone on her French tax information is listed at all that is confirmed, is not a hypothetical, is not a fucking a mock situation. No, No, real life Brigitte McCrone next to her name has an M rather than an F, and apparently has for years and years.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 3: So like it's especially if you on on one Segon, sorry about that, you said fat fingered. I was like, dude, Emmanuel's the one getting fat fingered. But bro, have you seen the fucking Paul's on Brigitte?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 4: If that bits Paul's up, like that time where she like smushed his face, yo, if she would have hit him with a fucking fist, Like that's a fucking comic.
Speaker 2: Coming at you. Boy, Like those are some massive hands.
Speaker 3: I mean, And look, I don't have a problem if if they want to play dress up and one's the girl and one's the guy. Sometimes you're both the girl, sometimes you're both the guy, whatever your flavor is.
Speaker 2: Just why do you gotta lie about it?
Speaker 3: That's my problem, Like why do you gotta lie about you know, your like you're just putting on this facade and and it's like that's that's strange to me. Same reason Big Mike put on the facade for eight years, because yeah, but even appearance, right. But the thing was is that Big Mike was Obama or Barack would He used to always say that he believes that a marriage is between a man and a woman. So that was almost semi understandable, you know. But in this day and age, I mean, if you're gay, you're gay. Who gives a fuck, dude.
Speaker 4: I think that I don't know this for a fact, but I think Emmanuel McCrone claims to be Catholic, and so it was Ajeet And as a matter of fact, I think that she slash he was his teacher while he was at school at that private school when he was fourteen and she was forty and all that shit. So I think it was at a Catholic school. So, and that's the other thing too. The French government is so how could I put this? They're so fickle and they are so borderline rad to collapse at any moment. The government has collapsed in that country three times in the last two years. I don't mean like a government shutdown, I mean like full on fucking collapse three times in the last two years for the dumbest shit. So now if they were to find out that their first lady is actually a man.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: I think that they might actually like have protests in the street, and it wouldn't just be the French protest.
Speaker 2: They might bring out the fucking guillotine. Who knows, dude.
Speaker 3: We got a full on Finkel is Einhorn situation going on over in Francis.
Speaker 2: And it's also shout out to Jim Carret for choosing the two most Jewish fucking names ever for this person, Finkel and Einhorn. Yeah, good god, where's the yamaka? You know what I'm saying. He was ahead of his time, you know, it was. It was that.
Speaker 3: Just getting over to the chat, Mario said, Yo, hope y'all been doing great.
Speaker 2: Good to see you, Mario living that dream.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 4: Hey Mario, speaking up before we get too far. How are you doing, brother? I know life was kind of throwing you some fucked up curve balls back to back to back for a minute.
Speaker 2: There you all up?
Speaker 6: Yeah, doing pretty good. Uh, brain tumor is a not cancerous, so that's good. Got back to pipelining so yeah, just living in the dream right now, trying to make something out of it.
Speaker 2: Fucking a man. Glad to see you up and running.
Speaker 3: And he actually does practice Ansoria so but he does not have a crystal ball. No, doesn't have one of those.
Speaker 2: Or a pallanteer.
Speaker 3: Should we say ooh there you go? Yeah, dude, Anthony said, what's up? Fellas and folks?
Speaker 2: Anthony?
Speaker 7: What to do?
Speaker 2: My dude?
Speaker 3: What Australian? Joe says, good eye.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm glad to see that we have some representation from across the pond. Every every live that we hold, sometimes it's England, sometimes it's Ireland, sometimes Australia, sometimes it's all the above.
Speaker 2: It makes me happy, you know, we out here to be alive. Said, Yo, what's up? Y'all?
Speaker 3: Currently at a Korean hotspot? That's all hot pot? O hot pot?
Speaker 2: Sorry? Is that how fuck?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Dude, Korean hot pot is legit.
Speaker 4: They don't have any goodwins in Louisiana, or at least not that I have found, but good.
Speaker 3: Shit, dude, Ashton said, Dude, Sup.
Speaker 2: Ashton, Sup homie?
Speaker 3: Uh the jo Gid said what up? Happy? Cultured people? Cult bad people?
Speaker 2: I dig it?
Speaker 4: And uh Royce, Yeah, you had messaged me earlier today about the mayor or. I think it's the mayor not the governor of New York. It's about to be elected who is a Muslim and a socialist. And it's crazy to me that they are about to elect this dude. And I looked more into it after we spoke more. Yeah, the Hasidic Jewish community, although some of them don't like him. Without their vote, this dude wouldn't even be in the conversation. I have no fucking clue why the Hasidic Jews of New York City decided that they need to jump on the bandwagon of the Muslim socialist. But it's just one of them things.
Speaker 8: I guess that is the most retarded shit ever. I don't understand like any kind of Judaism, and these kind of people don't generally mix like I know that in our past, you know, conquests, like we've been underneath their rule and we have gotten along in the past. But in today's society, I just I just don't see it or get it. And I don't know, I don't get my fellow Jews sometimes.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know what's funny is is that he had like a debate of some sort with all of the other cause he's going for mayor, right, Yeah, going for mayor up in is it New York City?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And there was a bunch of other people that were up there running and they all got asked a simple question, you know, what's going to be the first thing you do whenever you become mayor of New York?
Speaker 2: And I think there was like four other.
Speaker 3: People, including not including him, and so the first person says, well, I think I'm gonna take a trip to Israel. The second person says, well, I think I'm gonna take a trip to Israel. Third person says, I think I'm going to take a trip to Israel. The fourth person same thing. And then this guy goes up and he's like, I think I'm just probably he goes no, he goes, I think I'm just going to actually try and work on the city.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: And they were like, what are you anti Semitic or you like, why are you not worried about Israel? And he goes, well, I mean we can, you know, still appreciate Israel from Afar, but if I'm mayor of New York, I feel like I should be giving my attention to New York, you know. And I was like, it's crazy how they all got in line and They all said the same thing, almost as if it was like some kind of pageant. You know, it's almost like, you know, what do you want to see to change the world. I just want world peace. It's the same exact shit, is what it sounds like.
Speaker 2: So the Jews, and I don't mean this in the colloquial Oh do you mean the US?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, Like, let's be very honest here, Jewish businessman run New York City, always have, always well, and yes you have your your underbellious society, you got your mafias, and you have your unions and these cs. Yeah yah, yeah, fine, fine, fine, above board the business side of things. If you're not down with the Jews, you're not doing shit in New York City. That's that's kind of been a long standing thing. So all these people trying to win that vote saying they're going to go to Israel, and then this guy's like, nah, fuck all that noise.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna like do my job.
Speaker 4: And somehow the Hasidic Jewish community or siding with this guy, like above the guys who are like claiming that they want to be on Israel's team. It's wild to me. Same with Royce I don't understand it, but whatever he did or said spoke to.
Speaker 2: Them in a way that they resonate with. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Are the Are those the same Jews that were hiding in the cellar that they just found last year.
Speaker 2: Yes, they're the tunnel Jews, that's them.
Speaker 5: That's no.
Speaker 9: No, it was from a Kabad. That was a completely different thing.
Speaker 2: They're not the tunnels from covid.
Speaker 9: So hold my wait, hold on.
Speaker 8: Just so, if you say Hasidic, that's kind of a blanket term, like all just means ultra oarthlocks. You have so many different sects of cassito and ultra oor flocks. You have Sotomer, you have Kabbad, you have wrestle like there's you Like, you can't just say it's a Cassidic mood because there are so many different people.
Speaker 9: I don't know. You have to tell me, like what specific.
Speaker 2: The dudes with the fuzzy hats and the dudes.
Speaker 9: So those were not the tallo Jews those, that's a different, different sector.
Speaker 2: Okay, educate us. I'm speaking completely out ignorance here.
Speaker 4: When I said acidic, I thought that meant not just the Upper East Side of New York, City, which is a very very Jewish area. I'm talking about like the dudes that are like the most devout, that wear the whole garb and do the whole thing, that like, live in a community unto themselves.
Speaker 2: That's not what what would those do to?
Speaker 3: Because the most Jewish looking Jews, whenever you think, it's almost like the Amish of the Jews.
Speaker 2: Almost, Yeah, the ones that like, when you mean the stereotypical Jew from New York, this is the guy you're thinking.
Speaker 9: So here's a vein.
Speaker 8: A couple of hundred years ago, the Passidic movement was started by.
Speaker 10: The Balon So thev had various disciples, and basically the disciples branched off into different sects of cassim So even so, basically so.
Speaker 8: Someone who is a custard or who is Hasidic is ultra Orthodox. It's just there are different branches they're in. So for example, Kabad see them, they wear borcelinos. They they don't wear strimles. They don't have pay us, but they grow their beard. Some sects so pay us as the curly cues.
Speaker 4: Hey grow a beer, but they don't have the crazy Jerry curl cyber. It's got you moving on?
Speaker 9: Correct?
Speaker 8: There are some that it's their garb to wear long coats. They're even starting from like pre bar Mitzvah or bar Mitzvah as opposed to with.
Speaker 9: Kabad you don't wear the long coats.
Speaker 8: It's either called a capata or something else up until you get married. Some have it to where like they'll wear short pants and long white socks. Like there are so many different branches of casie them, but like they're all they're all stemmed from the exact same thing.
Speaker 9: But the way that.
Speaker 8: Someone's service to God is is different.
Speaker 2: Gotcha? Howe of you sir? That was?
Speaker 3: That was very very insightful, you know, and I and just out of curiosity, you know, you were talking about the the weird is that sideburns or is that their hair?
Speaker 8: So it's so it is from there basically they're in the toy. It says that you should not round up them, you should not cut the corners of your beer or round out basically your head and so like it's a little tuft of skin like right above your ear, like just to the front of it. So and there's actually lines of demarcation that depending on what you follow, like you'll pretty much have to follow that. But basically the reason why some Jews grow it out and other ones don't is that we have a blanket mitzvah to not cut it.
Speaker 9: So there are.
Speaker 8: Jews that say that if there's something that's specifically mentioned in the Torah, that it's special, so therefore they don't want to touch it at all, which is why, like a lot of Cassidium don't cut their beard at all. So you'll see these kids like twelve, thirteen or fourteen whenever, and they'll have a scruffy beard, so as opposed to most modern and or American society, where as soon as somebody gets fishing or you just you start shaving right away, like they they grow it and then so yeah, so some grow it, others don't. Some of them grow it very very long. Other ones basically have it to where it just can flow behind the ears, or some.
Speaker 9: Just like people like me, I don't have a.
Speaker 8: Particular minhug or a tradition for it, so like I make sure that it's not like scalp level, but I keep mine short.
Speaker 2: Okay, So now to circle back the tunnel Jews were which.
Speaker 11: Variety, So those are from the Tabad Hasidic branch instead of something like sommer or breast love or.
Speaker 8: Like the laif tahor like those were the guys from Venezuela that had like the the trafficking and they were the.
Speaker 4: Kidnapping gotcha, gotcha? Okay, so those are the ones that were tunneling. Those are not the Jews that got the Muslim guy to where he's like the actual front runner.
Speaker 9: Correct, because I'm only so Kabad does.
Speaker 8: As far as the hats go, they have the strimles, which is what the fur hats, which are pretty awesome but heliously expensive. And so they were like Borcelinos, either a wide brimmed or a short brimmed.
Speaker 2: Gotcha.
Speaker 3: The You know, this is probably gonna seem like an ignorant question. I just don't know, But I mean, whenever they were downstairs in the tunnel in that whole thing, was that a religious thing that was going on down there or is that some extra weird people type shit.
Speaker 8: So I actually asked my rabbi about it when all that stuff happened, and basically what he said is that so Kabad does not have a rebbe or a leader as opposed to other branches that do. And apparently the rebbe wanted to connect the synagogue with like the house of study, and so there were these young adults that took it upon themselves to connect these things together like the basement of one to the cynegaga or the other.
Speaker 9: That's what they were doing. So the whole Also as far as.
Speaker 8: The beds down there, you have to understand the culture, right.
Speaker 9: So context is a big thing in any in.
Speaker 8: That community specifically, there are so many people that come to visit individual families, and each one of these families has anywhere between seven.
Speaker 9: To you know, twelve thirteen forty kids.
Speaker 8: Because ultra orthogs used don't use birth control, it's very common for there to be a lot of spare beds in a house or in the synagogue because of everybody staying over. So like the fact that there were beds there was not indicative of any kind of trafficking. It was just a these certain kids want took it took something upon themselves that to do. And I believe even hence it's been filled with concrete's like once those once they were found out, you know, they were exiting out of there and so on and so.
Speaker 4: Forth, and in the city without a permit. Bruh, I could see it.
Speaker 3: Well, I imagine that, you know, most of this thing and most of the stuff that's really on the surface probably isn't as bad as what it seems, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I get that.
Speaker 4: But yeah, to the point I speaking out of vignorance, I honestly thought that it was the tunnel Jews that got the guy into the position he has. I did not know there was different sects of with within the ultra Orthodox. I kind of thought they were a class unto themselves with not much delineation. But apparently from what they've learned, there's like four different.
Speaker 8: And there's for sure, and I think there's even more than I just don't off the off the top of my head. And there's also antagonism between each groups, oh for sure. So so like so Kabad, which is the way that I try to do my best to follow.
Speaker 9: They've only had seven Hassidic leaders.
Speaker 8: And there were plenty of times where the founder of the movement, he was in prison and he basically he believes.
Speaker 9: And he was really told.
Speaker 8: Either by an angel or by Elijah that he was basically being tried in the heavenly courts to see whether or not the movement would succeed.
Speaker 2: Wait, what the fuck was he arrested for before we even go to that route.
Speaker 8: Probably teaching Torah, and at that point in time it was in I think he was in in Lebovich, which I'm not sure where Lebovich was not sure if it is either Ukraine or Poland.
Speaker 4: Okay, so somewhere where Judaism was outlawed. So your boy teaching the tour got him arrested.
Speaker 12: I got you, okay, correct, Okay, Yeah, So they have tradition that he was basically being or he was told that he was being tried in the heavening courts to see whether or not his branch of to.
Speaker 8: See them would continue to exist, because he took a much more intellectual approach. So, for example, the name Kabad stands for Hakma bina dots, which means so Hakma is knowledge, Beena is understanding, and so wisdom, understanding and knowledge are already three tenants of that's more of a philosophical and logical outlook on Cosidum as opposed to other ones which.
Speaker 9: Are just very very lofty and very esoteric.
Speaker 13: Ola.
Speaker 8: There's plenty of esotericism and cabalistic works with abad itself.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, that's what I'd be interested in.
Speaker 3: Right there, the Big D said, did y'all hear about the herpes monkeys getting loose like fifteen miles from my house?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I just heard about that. So uh.
Speaker 4: In Louisiana, there's a monkey lab and it is ran by Tulane University and they've been there for a good while, Like my dad when he was a young twenty so Mr Al worked there for a couple of weeks. Apparently a lot of people work in and around the monkey lab, and apparently forty or I don't know the number of them, but these forty pound monkeys escaped. They have like hepsi and herpes and COVID, and they are considered extremely aggressive towards humans. And you'll have that whenever you mistreat generation after generation a monkey.
Speaker 2: Like the people don't give a fuck about.
Speaker 4: These monkeys, like they are ruthless, And all almost say is thank god it was the smaller monkeys that escaped, not the chimps, because we would have a fucking problem on our hands if it was the chimps.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean maybe the hepsi and the herpes is like a natural thing that happens in the animal kingdom.
Speaker 2: But COVID to.
Speaker 3: These monkeys, I feel like that was just something that somebody threw in.
Speaker 4: You gotta understand the type of testing that they're doing on these monkeys. They didn't like develop herpes or hep sea by accident.
Speaker 2: Oh it was administered. It's poor monkeys.
Speaker 4: Uh oh yeah, No, you understand why they are a little pissed off at the human race.
Speaker 3: Hey, we're about to have a planet of the fucking apes. Dude, let's go on the planet of the whatever they are macaw but big d go ready ahead?
Speaker 2: Uh yeah.
Speaker 14: Like I said, it's only like fifteen miles to the woods to my house where this trailer turned over. But what confuses may is if he's supposed to be going from down south Louisiana all the way over there to Florida with these monkeys, why was he going up I fifty nine, right, you know what I mean? And my thing about it, every time something weird happens, they do it in the rural areas of states nobody cares about. It's like them blowing up the nukes underground Mississippi back in the fifties and gave everybody cancer. Yeah, I don't know it smeils funny.
Speaker 4: I agree with you now, I'm I'm willing to at least except maybe you know, the app or whatever the GPS he was using told him to go that way to avoid uh you know, traffic jam or wreck, whatever the case is.
Speaker 2: But I'm also with you that this is.
Speaker 4: Highly suspect in the situation, especially when it comes to this particular group of monkeys that came from this particular lab that have the sicknesses that they have. Now, I don't know right off top, I don't know if the HEPSI virus or COVID or any of this is transferable from monkey to human in that way, but I'm willing to bet that it is.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Wild shit, go ahead.
Speaker 14: D well, Like I don't know, the GPS thing be hard to believe because, like I said, we're about an hour and a half two hours from it, so if you got turned around, I mean, it'd be pretty hard to go that fall without realizing you fucked up.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 14: I got a coon trap set out here with some tuna fish in case one of these monkeys spines are a way, and then I got a twelve rooms lof he ain't gonna make it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was gonna say, if you don't put a snare trap out, you might have better luck with like a mango or something. I don't know if monkeys get down on tuna fish, but maybe some like some fruit.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean, but I like where your head's at.
Speaker 3: I mean, bananas is the typical, you know, fruit of choice.
Speaker 4: I would think, right, depends on the breed, depends on the type of monkey and where they're from.
Speaker 2: Like, if bananas don't grow in the area where that.
Speaker 4: Monkey like originally comes from, then maybe it wouldn't possibly.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know some of them just prefer wallets. You know a lot of monkey thieves out there, dude.
Speaker 2: You know. I will say, though, bro, if you get a fucking monkey kill in your front yard in Louisiana, I mean, like, what are the odds?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: But we must not eat these monkeys.
Speaker 4: We must not. The meat is not going to be what we're looking for. Let's just lead that out of the way.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't want to eat a monkey anyway, I would I would do what chilled monkey brain is a delicacy in Asia.
Speaker 4: You think I'm not gonna fuck with that. It's like ice cream to these people.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of disgusting shit that is a delicacy in fucking Asia.
Speaker 4: Bro, I'm down to try the vast majority of it.
Speaker 2: You want to eat some dog? Now?
Speaker 15: See?
Speaker 2: I said majority.
Speaker 4: There is some exceptions to the rule, although I've been told by many a person that a dog is a fine meal. But I'm not against eating a dog if like survival is needed. But if I have the ability to order something else off the menu, you know, I'm just gonna not do that.
Speaker 3: It's just me speaking of monkeys with herpes. Go ahead, spirit animal, What the fuck?
Speaker 5: Sorry, I'm neither a monkey nor do I have herpes.
Speaker 14: Dog.
Speaker 16: I get tested on the regular? The fuck you mean? I take my old.
Speaker 2: Why why do you get tested on the regular? Pimp?
Speaker 3: He's a pimp, That's all that He's told us. How many times he does nothing but just you know, wake up and get asked all day long.
Speaker 4: This is fair very as long as you're getting that ten panel blood test at least like once every month or so, then you should be struck.
Speaker 5: Okay, heard that, fasty whore? Heard that, but no, I'm not even that much of a whore anymore. But no, the chilled monkey bones, I wouldn't eat that most because the monkey is just so closely related to human and that's how you get the the.
Speaker 16: Blaine pylons, and that's no good.
Speaker 5: But I will say if I could, if like a chimp or whatever guy broke out in like Georgia, I'd want to kill it and get that bitch mounted have it like swinging from the rafters.
Speaker 16: But I've always wanted a pet monkey.
Speaker 5: But I want the little like pigmy once, not the fucking chimps, but the little.
Speaker 2: Little spider monkeys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the one that you put the feeds on. It bongs the symbols.
Speaker 3: So you're saying that you want a pet monkey. But if it has to be stuffed, it has to be stuffed, right, I.
Speaker 5: Mean, if it's a chimp, I'd like to I'd like to hunt a chimp and have it stuff that way and hanging for my eye, kids, it's jumping from the rafters of my house.
Speaker 2: You wonder why there's so many Planet other Apes movies. Bro.
Speaker 3: Eventually they're gonna turn on us. That's just what's gonna happen.
Speaker 5: You know, they just now entered the stuff own age and they just now figured out how to boo blackhol.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's impressive.
Speaker 5: I say we personally, I say, we give the chimps a country eight ball and meth and we and we just let them loose out in China.
Speaker 2: What the I mean? Okay, okay, okay, Oh no, your head that yep.
Speaker 4: Also, let's find out, Jonathan, let's find out one silverback versus one hundred dudes.
Speaker 2: Who's gonna win. I'm here for this ship.
Speaker 3: We didn't say silverback. He's talking about a fucking herpes infused monkey.
Speaker 2: That's sucking up the Annie. This is America.
Speaker 4: We are some one upping motherfuckers up in here. Let's get a silverback on some crack and just let them lose in Beijing.
Speaker 2: Let's just see what happens.
Speaker 5: Jacob, you want to talk about how America is one upping? Guess which country? Guess what movie actually depict uh, Chinese martial arts and Chinese cultube relativity? Pretty good, you'll never be Nope, Yeah, but no, it was actually Kung Fu Panda.
Speaker 16: And that movie is also the reason.
Speaker 5: Why fucking oh digead over there to call the pandas very true.
Speaker 4: And also Avatar the Last Airbender. If you look at the four styles of martial arts that were used in the inspiration for the Earth, fire and water and Air style of bending, it is very specifically four different types of kung fu, and they did a really good job of getting the kata correct.
Speaker 2: So that's one of the only animes that I fuck with.
Speaker 5: The funny enough King of the Hills an American anime in Japan. But the the air Nomads were Tibetan monks. The name the Southern Water Tribe and Northern Water Tribes were the Inuits, and obviously Uh, the Outhbenders all the Chinese and the Uh the found nation is Japan, and they did that for a whole reason, and it was an allegory to World.
Speaker 16: War two and everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's sick.
Speaker 16: Also, there was no war in Bossing say no.
Speaker 2: You don't sell cabbage, and Bossing says one of the ones.
Speaker 5: Us, No, you just don't sell cabbage anywhere, because no matter where he was set, he was selling the cabbages. The Avatar did and his the gang did fuck your ship off.
Speaker 16: It's very true.
Speaker 2: It's very true.
Speaker 3: Well, Uh, speaking of cabbages. We're going to go to uh, the autumnal brother which would be the pumpkins and zombie go right ahead.
Speaker 2: I don't know where ilse.
Speaker 17: Know where you went with that. So, like, apparently there's only one monkey left on the loose. They've killed the other ones, and they tou Lane put out a there fighting against the narrative that they're infectious. Apparently they're non infectious monkeys coming from another place, another facility, going to their bio medical lab, and they're stating that they're not infectious and that the Sheriff's office gave misinformation. So within the same day they've had like twenty five different articles produced about what's happening. And at first it was like twenty one monkeys escape, now it's down to six. And then it said there's only one that's currently on the loose and live.
Speaker 2: I gotta sell you.
Speaker 4: Now I'm gonna have to worry about looking in the trees the next time I go into the bayou.
Speaker 2: That's the you know it.
Speaker 4: Just when I went frogging last time, we saw a panther and people think that we're crazy for this. And because I was on the boat, they knew that nobody was gonna believe this story. And I'm like, first of all, fuck you, I speak only truths. Secondly, what you mean, They're like, because you're the professional conspiracy nut. And when we go back and tell people that we saw a panther and you're gonna be with us, they're gonna think that we're making the shit up or that you infected us. And I'm like, first of all, you're welcome. Secondly, of course we saw a panther. That's not like a secret, but apparently it's a here in Louisiana. Now we have to worry about pythons because a couple of years back, homeboy let a couple of them loose when his house flooded, and they're in the bayou breeding and shit, And now we have to worry about a loose monkey in the trees.
Speaker 2: I'm not happy about this.
Speaker 3: I mean, a panther's pretty cool, but if you saw a bigfoot, that would be next level.
Speaker 4: Dude, fuck that I didn't. I wasn't happy I saw a panther. That bitch was stalking us. It wasn't like we startled him when we saw him for a split second and took off. He followed us going down the river for a good little clip.
Speaker 16: Would you be to hit the moti mittens?
Speaker 2: Uh? No, not person. Have you ever hear heard one of them bitches scream?
Speaker 16: It sounds like a crying woman.
Speaker 2: It sounds like a woman screaming, like her, a blood curdling scream. And if you're in the.
Speaker 4: Middle of the bayou, it's dead sound except for the bullfrogs and the cicadas chirping and these types of things.
Speaker 2: And it's all good, it's peaceful. You're at nature, dog, And now.
Speaker 4: All of a sudden you hear that bitch screamed within thirty yards of you.
Speaker 2: No, get fucked? Would you do?
Speaker 5: You mean? That's all a lot of the ghost storys from the fucking boy you got started.
Speaker 16: I can see the screaming woman in white, and shit.
Speaker 2: I could see that being a possibility.
Speaker 4: But more often than not, though, the woman in white doesn't really have a lot of a foothold in Louisiana in the bayou. Now like the rugaroo maybe, but a rugaroo isn't supposed to sound like a woman screaming.
Speaker 2: That's that's a whole other thing.
Speaker 5: The reason why I say is because we got a woman right down on a I've seen the apparition of of a bitch in of like a wedding dress on the the the bridge down there. But there was a in the twenties there was a bide her husband and died, but she thought he left her at the altar, so she jumped.
Speaker 16: From the bridge.
Speaker 5: But yeah, that that happens. There's kind of talks about it. There's also a talk of a vampire house down there down the way too.
Speaker 16: But that's besides the.
Speaker 3: Point, dude, that that whole scene that you just said about the woman in the dress that's getting ready to jump off the bridge. You ever seen that movie? It had the pinker in it.
Speaker 2: The movie was called Susie q Yese. It was like exactly that plot that then she came back to life and like was it the eighties or late nineties and like went to prom with that guy. Dude that that was one of the best Disney originals of all time. That's what there was brain bees too. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Everybody says that she was their first crush. I gotta be honest with you, My first crush was to Pang Lawrence.
Speaker 2: That's just me.
Speaker 18: Uh.
Speaker 3: I saw Power Rangers before I saw Boy meets World, so it would have to be power Rangers for me.
Speaker 16: Fair, fair, big d go right ahead to speak one more time.
Speaker 2: Shut up?
Speaker 14: Uh, twenty crates got knocked out the truck or twenty one something like that. Six busted out the crates when they got in the wreck and they shot five of them and only.
Speaker 2: Ones on the loose.
Speaker 14: So that's where the numbers come from.
Speaker 4: Got you, Okay, So twenty one crates fell, six got busted open, and they got all but one.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, hopefully.
Speaker 4: They got some monkey experts in the woods that are able to track this thing down, because even if they're not infected this thing, because of the way these monkeys are treated at that lab, brother, they are not kind of human beings at this point.
Speaker 2: They would this monkey would go out.
Speaker 4: Of its way to like hurt people, and I don't think most of your people in Louisiana are.
Speaker 3: Like equipped to handle such aggression, you know, dude. Yeah, it's crazy zombie. Go right ahead.
Speaker 17: It's only a forty pound monkey, so it's not like a super massive monkey. But it says that it's a forty pound monkey. And about the noises like in the body or we don't have ravens here, but a lot of the ghost stories come from ravens because they can mimic so many sounds and perfect pitches of human voices. You can watch them on TikTok. There's a lot of raven people and they show you how they do all the cool sound the one that does the the one that's creepy about the like he's like those giant black male raven and he's like hug times, hug time, and like he's he's crazy. The voices that they make and how they can mimic there, I thought that his the one lady has a bird and he talks just like her owner, and you can't tell him apart who's talking. And so that's where a lot of the stories of hearing voices in the thing, because they'll they'll get up to like two hundred different words and phrasing they can say, and they sound just like people.
Speaker 2: I was unaware of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, they're freaking awesome. Same thing with crows. Like and I go on TikTok and I watch all these crazy video I know exactly what you're talking about, zombie like, and I don't like to admit that ravens are awesome because it's the Steelers biggest rival, but the bird itself is fucking badass, dude, Great Odin's Raven. For god, Anchorman is such a quotable movie, you know, Yeah, did you know that they came out with a basically like an Anchorman restaurant.
Speaker 2: I think it's in New York And I knew that.
Speaker 4: Will Ferrell did an Anchorman podcast as Ron Burgundy and it was excellent.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: You can order like it's a like a bar or something like that, but you can order I piss excellence and Great Odin's Raven and just like all the same like weird quotes that he said in that movie.
Speaker 2: It's that makes me fucking happy, dude, by the beard of Zeus. It's a shot that's fucking dope.
Speaker 3: I'm crying in a glass cage of me shed What is that drink?
Speaker 4: It's just a shot of everclear, dog, that's all it actually is. Milk was a bad choice. Oh god, I could see that being a cream bige drink too. Why should that be like a cement mixer? Oh god, Mario is a nasty fucking drink.
Speaker 3: Mario said, dude, my sister works at that university over at Tulane.
Speaker 4: Really, Mario, I know you said you had some family in Louisiana.
Speaker 2: What does she do with Tulane? She's like a one are the financial aid directors or some shit? Dope.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's been there for about six years now, I think six seven years.
Speaker 2: That's what's up.
Speaker 4: I go, Uh, I go around Two Lane at least once a year. There's a military academy and they do a big a competition for the college RTCs over there, and I helped kind of critique their drill before every competition around maudiy girl timeframe, that is what's up. I'm gonna have to go, and I mean I'm doubt I'm gonna see her at this competition or nothing. But like, that's really cool that there's it's a small world, you know what I mean. It's a small world, and it's only getting smaller by the day.
Speaker 2: That's legit. Yeah, dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And my niece goes the Earthline Academy too.
Speaker 2: Oh no shit, damn you come from prestigious people, dog. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I always wonder like those uh, those Two Lane football games. Is it just like are they just always doing the wave?
Speaker 4: Well, it depends on what year you go, most years they are dog shit.
Speaker 2: I mean at least first quarter energy. Maybe, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I honestly can say I have never watched a two lane football game in my life. Now, their baseball team is typically pretty decent, but football and shit like that, Like, I mean, they play like I don't know, what do you call the league that plays like Marshall and Southeastern and Louisiana Tech. Because there's like the top tier schools that are playing like the SEC and like the n CUAA and Ship.
Speaker 2: Then there's one underneath it.
Speaker 4: The FBS, the FBS, they're they're not even mid for FBS standards.
Speaker 2: You take that as you need, you know.
Speaker 3: Right right, Will of the Gods said, what's up? Weirdos Anthony said, speaking of the wild Ship On Friday my appointment, I'm guessing my apartment complex was basically shut down while Ice serve some warrants. I got videos outside my window and back door of dudes masked up in with the teples fatigue. I thought that was a typo so in fatigues with rifles, yo.
Speaker 4: So I am happy that ANTIFA got shut the fuck down in Portland. Like gone, They're off the streets they got taken down.
Speaker 2: That's excellent.
Speaker 4: But in your area, Anthony, you said you live outside of Portland or in Portland.
Speaker 19: I live like on the basically the east border, so there's Portland and then the next town east is Gresham. Yeah, and I live like right on the dividing line between Portland and Gresham. I mean being in Portland like that. I'm not gonna say that ice shit.
Speaker 2: Wasn't bad, but that was literally literally.
Speaker 19: Kept to like a freaking six block or two or three block radius in like a small part of the town.
Speaker 2: Like it was really bad in like one half of a neighborhood.
Speaker 19: But some of the ways that I've watched it be blown out, like, don't get me wrong, Portland's assessful homelessness.
Speaker 2: Drugs, all the other ship.
Speaker 19: But as far as like the ANTIFA shit specifically, it was a singular ice building and that bit.
Speaker 2: They do it as far as I could be in a whole city thing was.
Speaker 19: Not accurately reported, But the action at that building was fucked up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, how I mean it that that we were just talking about Odin and Ravens and then Anthony talks.
Speaker 2: A resident Norse pagan correspondence for sure. Yeah, a horrible example of one, but yes, I get it.
Speaker 14: Brother.
Speaker 2: At least you're self aware.
Speaker 4: Look, I'm a horrible represent of Christianity, but you know it's about being self aware and trying to do better tomorrow, you know, or do better today than you did yesterday.
Speaker 2: You know what I fucking mean. But uh yeah, so great example of eclecticism. So fuck both of you about that. I'm just care it is there.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so now that the Antifa siege on the ICE building has been shut down, the ICE agents are back to doing what they were set out to do. And yeah, that is crazy that you've had that much raids going down in your apartment complex, but I imagine that's also going on pretty much city wide and moving more towards a state wide thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is. It is go time for these ICE agents.
Speaker 4: That's why the government's been offering them insane signing bonuses for anybody that could pass a piss test and pass a semi background check.
Speaker 2: And I'm using that term kind of loosely.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 19: I got an email from the management company in my apartment complex like they're like, we didn't give anybody's information we had no idea this was going on, like it, bro, It's it's been a whole thing.
Speaker 9: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, I don't know, you know what end of the algorithm on social media's I've been getting, But from the stuff that I've been looking at, seems like ICE may be kinda getting a little too crazy out there.
Speaker 2: It's needed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, man, It's it's pretty crazy. I mean, I don't have an opinion either way because I'm not there. And so that's the problem with news is that you're only getting like one angle, and you know it's kind of out of context, and you don't know what you're getting. You don't know like what what edged the ICE agents on and stuff like that. So I don't know, dude. I just don't fucking trust anything in the news anymore.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't.
Speaker 4: But I'm not saying it's like, Okay, you don't need to like take these people down like they're violent criminals when it's obviously like a person who's pretty peaceful. Okay, not every single one of them is a gang member. I could I could agree with that, But what I'm saying is that if both Obama administrations, then Trump one point oh, and then the Biden administration hadn't let it get to this point, then it wouldn't have to be done to this level.
Speaker 3: To be fair, I believe that Trump said initially he was going to be going after like the gangsters and the and the drug pushers and stuff like that, and now it's just turned into like, hey, if you're illegal, we're kicking you out. Like so, I don't know, man, that's it's kind of weird. I mean, don't get me wrong, Like I think that you know, somebody's gonna come here from another country.
Speaker 2: You have to do it the right way either way. But it's the Patriot Act two point oh.
Speaker 4: Basically, the Patriot Act was passed to root out terrorism, and of course nobody wants us to have terrorism in our cities and our states, in our neighborhoods, of course, but it wasn't exactly used for that purpose. It was in a small scale, but it got made into a bigger thing that affected more than just them.
Speaker 2: It's the same thing of what's going on right now.
Speaker 3: Yes, Dougie said, hello everyone, it's Blumkin's nice season.
Speaker 2: It is. Indeed, it is blunk.
Speaker 3: I'm drinking mine right now, minus the blunkin at the pumpkin.
Speaker 2: You know. I mean, would you be opposed to a blumkin spice? Yes? I think yeah I would.
Speaker 3: I would not be a fan of that of a blunkin spice, dude, No, I'm good.
Speaker 4: I mean, how about drinking your pumpkin spice while receiving a blumpkin.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't even want to do that to somebody with you, because it's not chanced.
Speaker 2: That is a rancid move to.
Speaker 4: Do, because at that point there's no way that you could look at this person with any modicum of respect afterwards, like you know this, this is now a stain on our relationship that can't be washed out.
Speaker 3: It's just, you know, quite literally a stain.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I suppose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Tony said, uh, go ahead, spirit animal. Oh god, I'm afraid of what you're about to try to say that, but go ahead.
Speaker 5: And you should call you should take your namesake and call a pumpkin on a pumpkin and making a jack lannin.
Speaker 2: It would be quite scary. How do you how do you carve a plumpkin into it? You know what? Nope, not finishing that question. There's a way, yes, ra.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, yoke kid, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 8: So soon as we're talking about flavors, what is the general consensus of eggnog? Is it too early to have it now? Is this a post Thanksgiving thing? Like I happen to love eggnog, and like I actually have some in my fridge, and you know, like there's some people that they do with this early some people that don't. What's the general consensus?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 3: I put my Christmas tree up on Halloween night and so uh. But as far as eggnog goes, I don't even see that as a seasonal thing.
Speaker 2: I'll drink that shit all year long.
Speaker 3: Same thing with the punkin spice that I love being some eggnog. I'm not crazy about the spiked egnog though. I'm gonna be real with you. Just a regular traditional eggnog, that's a I'll get down with that.
Speaker 2: See dude.
Speaker 4: For me, you know a little bit of that Tennessee honey in your eggnog. You can't taste it, and it's fucking dangerous and delicious. Now, to answer your question, big picture, Royce, any day is.
Speaker 2: An eggnog day if you will it to be.
Speaker 9: So.
Speaker 2: We live in America. You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: That being said, it's not like the Christmas season to me personally until I have my first sip of eggnog, So it's kind of a yes to both in my humble opinion.
Speaker 3: So yeah, very well, spirit animal, I'm guessing you don't like eggnog with that face unless that's just your face.
Speaker 5: Fuck your war crimes, a lot of you fucking de generous.
Speaker 16: How can you drink that?
Speaker 5: And I supose for somebody who's drunk, a drink actual liquid eggs?
Speaker 16: What the hell I mean?
Speaker 4: It's this famous tome out, come out, come out. Have you never been to a speakeasy and had some egg white in your cocktail?
Speaker 2: That's a bad example. Look, that's a great example.
Speaker 5: But the fanciest place I have gotten drunk at was a Mexican restaurant that should really have been I.
Speaker 2: Thought you were about to say, Olive Garden. I'm glad that I've been.
Speaker 16: I want to know what that's like.
Speaker 3: God all day.
Speaker 5: Actually it's gonna sound fucked up by the white trashingness and me is gonna come out all right?
Speaker 16: I want to get I want to get so drunk.
Speaker 5: They politely, they politely asked me to leave from the Applebee's off of the dollar margaritas.
Speaker 4: I mean, you could just do that on any given Veterans Day. My boy gets a thing.
Speaker 16: I've never had Veterans Day off.
Speaker 2: Fuck.
Speaker 4: I've always taken it off for that reason of running the gauntlet and getting as much free food from all the places as I can.
Speaker 16: But like you, I've never been able to get the day off. S.
Speaker 2: You gotta put in early. You know, you know when Veterans Day is going to be. It's the same day every year. You gotta put that ship in six months in advance.
Speaker 5: I understand that I put. I put in for both Veterans Day and the Marine Corps Birthday. You even have the Marine Corps Birthday off, so that's kind of fucked. Ever since I hit Civilian Post, never had it off.
Speaker 2: God damn it. Speaking of.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, I make it a point I wear the cutoff Charlie Company Gause, fuck you. I love Charlie that and everything it's still got to represent. And I uh, I blame Toby Keith, but then again, I played the Marine Corp of him damn near every morning.
Speaker 2: So damn yeah, that's extra motard. I heard the Marine.
Speaker 16: I have why yet killed tattooed on me.
Speaker 2: I get that, I do. The Moto tats are thing, but yeah, ship, listen to that shit every morning. You're You're the kind of due who listens to Sergeant.
Speaker 4: Major Vines fucking singing Jody's while you're working out, aren't you?
Speaker 5: I mean, I have like three whole albums of military cadence down with.
Speaker 2: The fucking sam.
Speaker 4: I love you, But like brother, there's a limit to the to the mo t hardness, right. But that being said for any of the good cult members listening on the airwaves, day or two after this is recorded, myself and Raven Lee are going to be making our way to Philadelphia for the Marine Corps birthday at Ton tab and we're also going to be making a stop off in Washington, d C. So if you are in and around the Philly area or the DC area in the days leading up to and after November tenth, hit us up. Would love to meet everybody, would love to have a little impromptu cult meet up out and about.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's gonna be a good time. Motard that is that just marine retard or what?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 2: Motivated? Yeah?
Speaker 4: So like so, you you know, you always gotta have some motivation, you know what I mean. You want to you want to be a fucking motivated individual.
Speaker 2: And all these things.
Speaker 4: Fine, fine, fine, cool, cool robrau all this stuff, But to take it to a level where you're like a motard and you'll you'll, okay, you've worked with for companies before, you've worked at jobs. You ever met somebody that took their job way too fucking serious, even if it is a job that requires you to take it serious, and like, there's a level to this.
Speaker 2: And then there's somebody who like they live the job. When they go home, they dream of the job.
Speaker 20: It is.
Speaker 4: It is the thing that makes the heart beating their chest, and it's like, oh, how do you how are you not so about this job? And it's like to a level where it's like a crossfitter or a vegan. It's to a level where it's like, dude, can you just stop it a little bit? That's what mozart is.
Speaker 16: I'm sorry. I thought we joined a colt, my guy.
Speaker 2: We did, we did, but I left the colt in twenty fourteen. Well, and then you joined.
Speaker 5: A new one that I'll ever get back.
Speaker 16: So I just enboced it.
Speaker 2: Nah, I get it.
Speaker 4: I get this, and you let the mozart fly every now and then, you know, Marine Corps Birthday comes around, Veteran Day comes around. You you fucking blare the Marine Corps him. You slam an extra shot for Chesty and you, you know, do the whole thing, and that's okay, fine, fine, it's it's an occasional thing.
Speaker 2: You Sam might be the only individual I know that lives that shit. Twenty four to seven.
Speaker 3: An extra shot for Chesty is fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, such as the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, well, speaking of marines out there, zombie, you had your hand up there for a minute.
Speaker 17: I'm not gonna lie. I forgot what I was gonna say. He lost me at never being at all of Garden, and my whole thought process went out the window because I was like, wait, what, how have you not been in at all of Garden before? And then I was like, wait, he's never gotten drunken in an Applebee's. I couldn't even tell you how many times, because they had an Applebee's on one of the bases. So like in Okinawa, they have multiple marine bases and you travel on a train between the bases and the nice one Kadina had like an Applebee's yo, and they they serve only the drinks that they make, like they serve normal drinks, but they serve like Scooby Snacks or like one of the best drinks ever. But we got like white girl wasted in that Chili's and Applebee's like way too many times. It's actually a Chilies, but they had an Applebee's too, But you.
Speaker 2: Know, Chili's was the spot.
Speaker 4: Like, honestly, if you've ever been drunkented Chili's and had the waitsta have ask you to leave and pull a full on Randy marsh Oh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I thought this was America. I thought this was America. If you'd have never.
Speaker 4: Done that in the Chili's, then like it's it's time to lease that live that once, you know.
Speaker 2: But go for lunch.
Speaker 3: You ever had one of those Corona ritas over.
Speaker 2: There, dude? Oh yeah, delicious? Oh yeah, Just I'm gonna say this.
Speaker 4: Don't do it at dinner time when like there's good people there.
Speaker 2: They're like they're with their kids and shit.
Speaker 4: Now go for lunch when it's a bunch of like you know, workers from the local business that like went to Chili's for you know what I'm saying, If you're gonna make an ass of yourself, give yourself the grace period to not make it something that's gonna scar a five year old for life.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm saying. Rose, Chaos with your hand up.
Speaker 13: Okay, can y'all hear me?
Speaker 2: We can?
Speaker 18: Oh my gosh, Okay, I guess it's time to pop my cult of conspiracy, live cherry and get on the bike.
Speaker 2: Finally, let's do it, Rose, talk about some shit. Let's go.
Speaker 13: Okay.
Speaker 18: No, I had to jump on and talk to y'all real quick because the leveland episode y'all did the UFO. Yeah, okay. So I actually my husband was born and raised there, and then I was a police officer there. I was actually a sheriff deputy there for about three or four years, and I've heard so many stories from the old chariff that was in office when I was there. He had an experience with those UFOs as while my mother in law, I've had my own experiences out there, especially when I was patrolling.
Speaker 13: So it actually wasn't Highway one sixteen.
Speaker 18: It's Highway one fourteen, and exactly what those UFO site was on Highway one fourteen intersecting FM fourteen ninety aka Farm to Market Road fourteen ninety. There is a lot of paranormal shit that happens on fourteen ninety as well, and everybody thinks it's linked to the UFO siting in nineteen fifty seven.
Speaker 3: So you buy a story with the UFOs, right, like that is something that you know, locals agreed that was for real.
Speaker 18: Yes, I'm so fucking lutely even. And see the closest town, which where I live now, is in Lubbock, Texas. Yeah, and about about twenty five miles east of Loveland, and everybody even here, you know, believes in it as well. And at my mother in law, no shit, literally saw a UFO last night and sent a picture to my husband, like weird shit's always happening out there.
Speaker 2: Okay, So give us a discrepe of like you said, you've seen a UFO experience, and there's been multiple cops out that way that have seen them. Do they look like what we described on the episode because we were getting second, if not third hand information seventy years after the fact. Yeah, one of.
Speaker 3: Them, it was like it was glowing red and orange and then whenever it gone on the ground, it turned green and blue, and then it went back up in the sky was red and orange. And that was I think a couple of people said that.
Speaker 4: But yeah, we got an egg shape, we got a torpedo shape, we got a ball shape. Give us some rundown on your experiences or those experiences of people that you trust.
Speaker 18: Well, mine have honestly mine. I wish it was more on the UFO side, but mine have been more paranormal on that road. Okay, but a lot of people have told me that the one that they have seen is more of like a tic tac shape.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, that's the.
Speaker 13: Most common one.
Speaker 18: And apparently a lot people report that they were about if you can imagine like two football fields and length.
Speaker 13: Some big.
Speaker 18: Yes yes, and the flashing lights absolutely yes, colorful lights, different colors, the whole shutting down.
Speaker 13: Of the vehicle, yeah, yes, yes.
Speaker 18: And actually there was a farmer that I talked to, and he also had experiences with this tic tac shaped very long UFO out on fourteen ninety because fourteen ninety, well, Loveland is a very small town anyway, but fourteen ninety where this happened, it's about uh, maybe like two miles west.
Speaker 13: Of Loveland, and.
Speaker 18: That's where a lot of these sightings were happening, and that's where that first initial one was in nineteen ten fifty seven. And you can literally see it's called Loveland for a reason. But let's be honest, I'm in West Texas. So you could see your dog run away for like two weeks because our flat land out here, Yeah, but here with farming and he saw a tic tac shaped UFO.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: Another question, is white Face really the name of the town? I forgot about that, dude.
Speaker 18: Yes, I actually covered part of Whiteface as my jurisdiction, so yes, that is correct.
Speaker 13: That is it's about.
Speaker 18: It's like on the Hockley County Cochrane County line, so it's kind of like split.
Speaker 4: Because Louisiana's got some weird ass named cities as well.
Speaker 2: But like it's a bit on the nose.
Speaker 3: How about like like what she's saying is like white Face is in the middle of Hawkland and what was the other one for.
Speaker 18: Hockley Hockley, Yeah, and Cochrane Cochran.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny?
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, Before uh, before I was like podcasts, before I was like podcasting full time. I used to Uh, I would do Uber eats to try and supplement, right, and uh, there was this one neighborhood that had this road and I thought that it was like I thought it had to have been like a misprint or something like that, because it was called Smoke Rock Road. And I went up and and I delivered it there and and it was like a nice neighborhood. It wasn't even like a bad it was like a new neighborhood, right. And I said, is the name of your road really smoke Smoke Rock? And she goes yeah, And I was like, man, that's so weird.
Speaker 18: Yes, there's really weird ones, especially in Hockley County.
Speaker 13: Like every section is like.
Speaker 18: Named after something specific like states, countries, and then the biggest one is the because we're all filled town. Yeah, and I'll have a bunch of those like Roughneck Road and stuff like that. But we also had this town that I covered when I was a deputy there called Sundown. And I don't know if y'all know what sundown really means.
Speaker 4: I'm from Louisiana. I know what a sundown town is for sure.
Speaker 2: It's horrible.
Speaker 21: Yeah.
Speaker 13: I was like I probably should change that, you know.
Speaker 2: Get with the times. It's it's not a good thing to be known for.
Speaker 3: What is that, like an all white neighborhood or something.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, that's that's yeah about what that means.
Speaker 13: But okay, but we that y'all had brought that up.
Speaker 18: I just wanted to let y'all know, like y'all had a fellow cult member that was close to the story, and a lot of deputies have seen a UFOs and paranormal activity in that area, including myself, and yeah, it just sup for neat.
Speaker 2: It blows my too.
Speaker 3: You know, whenever Project Blue Book gets out there and they're like, oh, yeah, it was just like mass hallucination or no big deal or anything, and I'm like, imagine all those people that saw it, because it was like twelve or thirteen different people that saw it, right, I mean literally up in their grill, like it parked like right on the road, right in front of their car, and you're gonna sit there and tell them that it's ball lightning or what was almost fire and it's like almost fire, which.
Speaker 2: Is fucking ridiculous.
Speaker 13: Elmo as a saint with like fire behind him.
Speaker 2: There's a reason for it.
Speaker 4: But still, even when I looked up the reason for that and the whole Saint Elmo's Fired thing, that is a real phenomenon that does take place. Okay, cool ball lightning. They're not even sure if that's a real thing or not, to be honest with you, depends on the source. Saint Almost fire is at least a real thing.
Speaker 18: But even still, it was not that you cannot miss construe the stories that I've heard between a UFO and fucking lightning, like that's ludicrous. And then also in nineteen fifty one, we had the Lubbock lights.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're doing an episode on that soon.
Speaker 18: Yeah, and actually, y'all know how you talk about real quick and I'm so sorry and I'll.
Speaker 17: Show it up.
Speaker 16: Oh, but.
Speaker 13: You know how everybody always.
Speaker 18: Talks about how these UFO sightings usually happened near military bases. Yes, oh back in the day. Now, they closed in nineteen ninety seven, but the Rees Air Force Base was here in Lubbock, and it was on one fourteen, which is Loveland Highway, and it's only about, like I said, twenty five miles east of Loveland, so.
Speaker 13: That was kind of strange.
Speaker 18: But they closed in nineteen ninety seven, but they were launched in like nineteen fifties around there somewhere, but I.
Speaker 13: Thought that was sixteen two, like how it used to be an air.
Speaker 18: Yeah, it's super crazy, but no, everybody believes it to be a UFO, so I believe it's a UFO or multiple UFOs. Definitely the TikTok shape and it was humongous and it did cause technical issues with farmers, sheriff deputies and regular people.
Speaker 3: Just out of curiosity, have you has there been any like UFO representation in leveland since then, like Roswell, like it signs up for aliens and UFOs and shit like that.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 13: I wish there was.
Speaker 18: That would be so freaking legit, but no, sadly, no, we have to go to Roswell for that, which isn't fire.
Speaker 17: For mess either.
Speaker 18: But no, they don't. They don't even really talk about it a whole lot anymore. It's really only the old timers that you get to sit down and talk with about that.
Speaker 5: I see.
Speaker 3: Will look if anybody ever, anybody ever gets the chance to go to Roswell, Dude, it is awesome. I love that place. I went last summer and me and my daughter went and it was so cool, like if you love all the UFO and alien type stuff. Of course it's like the little Green alien that's everywhere with the you know, with the disc UFO kind of thing, but still very cool.
Speaker 18: And they got like as again they have a UFO McDonald's an Escape of a Saucer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we ate in there. It was awesome.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I wish that leveland would do the same thing though. I wish leveland would bring in, if nothing else, tourist attraction for the lights and for the UFOs and stuff and like put the city on the map. But I guess it's just like a quiet town and people don't want all of that kind of notoriety. I suppose they don't.
Speaker 18: It's a very conservative farmer uh and oil fill just down home country people that just kind of want to mind their own business.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 2: I can respect that that.
Speaker 18: Is, but yeah, no, I wish they would do something like that, but unfortunately no.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I.
Speaker 13: Talckety all for the first time.
Speaker 18: I'm so sorry that I talk a lot.
Speaker 2: That's what this is all for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you for chiming in. That is so cool that you worked out in that area.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: Wow, small world and then you know what, that also kind of gives it more confirmation, you know, to hear that this isn't just random news clippings and articles from way back. When we have a local that is speaking on this, to say that, no, no, this is verified and factual information.
Speaker 2: That's legitis.
Speaker 3: Fuck oh yeah, dude, Will of the gods go right.
Speaker 7: Ahead to come, like, keep on with what Rose said. I was there in sundown, believe it or not. I lived there for the entire summer through the winter in.
Speaker 20: A camper in sundown off my aunt and uncle's property.
Speaker 9: Wow, it's real.
Speaker 13: It is real.
Speaker 7: The damn thing is huge. It's red and orange, and it is a tick tac shape. And it landed just in the field over by the old fields that my uncle worked in right there.
Speaker 20: You've played to day And they said it's regular.
Speaker 7: Now, I only saw it twice, and it came twice while I was there in four months. What but he said it was regular. The shit is regular out there. It's phenomenal, especially out there where there's nothing. There is absolutely nothing in say.
Speaker 4: In four months, you personally with your eyeballs saw this craft land twice.
Speaker 20: Nineteen eighty eight.
Speaker 7: Shut oh twice and I'm out in a camper and it freaked the shit.
Speaker 16: Out of me.
Speaker 7: I go running inside the trailer where my aunt and uncle are and they're like, no, it's nothing.
Speaker 20: It does it regularly.
Speaker 16: And I'm like, what, oh.
Speaker 4: My, the fact that you are nonchalant about this is fucking me up even worse.
Speaker 3: What, Yes, that is so crazy?
Speaker 2: Wow, I mean, sou.
Speaker 3: What whenever you whenever you see it, like are you what do you think is really going on?
Speaker 2: You know, like I think.
Speaker 20: They're just looking, they're just looking studying.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I don't know if they're just taking samples of you know, hey, we're drilling for oil here whatever. But yeah, I heard about the level land, I heard about the Lovick lights. I heard about all that, but they were saying it was more. When I saw it, it was just it blew my mind, you know. And the two times that I saw it, I thought I was tripping. And you know, at the time, I was just like, Okay, I'm not drinking, I'm not doing thus well, what the hell is this?
Speaker 20: You know? And they were like, no, this happens regularly.
Speaker 3: So was it like you're saying that it was some kind of shape like tic tac or whatever. Did it seem Did it seem to keep its shape the entire time that you saw it.
Speaker 2: Or was it like morphing?
Speaker 20: No, I don't think it more it was she said it changed colors. I never saw it changed colors. I saw the horns in the reds even when it was down.
Speaker 7: I don't know if it was hovering above the ground or on the ground, because it was just a little bit too far from my judgment, and I wasn't walking up on it, you know, you know, I'm I'm.
Speaker 20: Like, nope, but yeah, it's it's it's.
Speaker 7: You feel your heart starts racing and you feel it's like a buzz of vibration, and that's all you really feel. You don't and it does knock out the power, and as soon as it's gone, the power comes back on.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, try to start a vehicle.
Speaker 7: I didn't try to do any of that, you know, I just just witnessing this. But they would come out, My aunt and uncle come out, you know. My husband was with me, and he was just like, and he's looking at me. My husband six foot six, Native American sick saw full blood, you know, and he's like that scares me, you know, and they're like, don't be afraid of it. It's never done anything to anybody, but they do see him or it's a record. During the eighties, I yes, it was a regular occurrence. I don't know now I don't live out there. I haven't lived out there since eighty nine, you know. I moved to back to Oklahoma and went to OSU. And but yeah, when I was out there in that little little patch of West EXAs Panhandle, no tumbleweeds.
Speaker 20: For some I ever saw a tumbleweed freak me out.
Speaker 17: I was like, what is that?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 20: Yeah, yeah, it's it's real.
Speaker 2: I'm wondering what the lay line situation is in this area, knowing that it's this frequent, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I wandered there's some sort of like a magnetic field that naturally occurs in this area that might be drawing them in as well. But like also, like Rose said, could be the Air Force base that was operating in that area, because it's also very true that these things do tend to come up and around military installations, and there's you know, I'm sure reasons for that.
Speaker 7: I don't think there's any military basis out there in sundown that I'm aware of.
Speaker 20: Like I said, I don't, I didn't know. The area looks just like dirt to me.
Speaker 7: You know, I'm from Virginia Beach, Virginia, and I moved out to a panhandle of Texas, you know, and it looks all like dirt to me.
Speaker 4: You know, You're used to the mountains and you're seeing all this dirt and tumbleweeds.
Speaker 2: That shit's wild for you. I feel that. What were you saying, Rose.
Speaker 18: I was like, no, there's there's no bases over there. It's really just the one that was in Lubbock, and then I think the next closest ones they're like in al Paso.
Speaker 2: What did you say? The base was named in Lubbock.
Speaker 13: Reese R. E. E. S. E.
Speaker 2: Reese Air Force Base. It was air Force base or army base.
Speaker 13: Or what it was the air Force base.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, I'm gonna look more into this because we are definitely doing an episode on the Lubbock Lights. I mean, from that one episode, we have quite a bit of episodes that are going to be coming off of it. The Great Northeast Blackout, the Mailed Strum nuclear missile crisis, the Minno Air Force Base UFO case, the Vanderberg Air Force Base UFO situation in nineteen sixty eight, we got the UFO chase that took place in Ohio, and we're also gonna be talking about the Lubbock Lights, So y'all stay tuned. We have quite a bit of UFO episodes, but we're not just gonna do all that in a week. We're gonna space those out, you know what I mean. We gotta mix in the current events of the day and age, and we're gonna be mixing in some other shit.
Speaker 2: But y'all just stay tuned. We are gonna be getting to.
Speaker 4: All of these crazy UFO stories, and it is amazing to hear that we have cult members that can verify with their own fucking eyeballs that this shit's real as hell.
Speaker 3: I'm here for it, dude. I love the UFO episodes. Those are my favorite. I just get so hype about those because every time we do it, it is kind of a shock because of how much evidence there is and how many people say they saw what they saw, and the people are all explaining the same thing of what saw and it's like that's confirmation. Now, I mean, whether they're inter dimensional, maybe they're other worldly. Maybe they're from here, maybe they're from the fucking ocean or something like that. There's no talent. I mean, I don't even know. Somebody's got to put like an apple tag on one of these ships one of these times and just see where it goes.
Speaker 2: I mean, maybe if it's even able to be touched.
Speaker 20: I haven't listened to your Love episode yet or to your Local Land episode yet because.
Speaker 7: I've been off the last two days and I usually listen to you guys at work.
Speaker 20: But yeah, I'm now for sure we're gonna be listening to that tomorrow when I go to work.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it was a fun way the Kabbala king interesting names, sir, or is that Joe wyl Oh?
Speaker 22: Yeah, yeah, dude, dude. There was actually a speaking of So I live in Opestle, which is right nixt to Ford Bliss. I think it was in twenty twenty, twenty nineteen where there wasn't actual like a black cube portal that came out right overall Passo two, So there was like a like a black cube. It was like all over like the the instagrams here in all pass in Texas and everything that there's a black cube that opened it's and and relived right next to Fort Blizz, And so I don't know that.
Speaker 3: I mean, is it like a like an inter dimensional black cube like just showed up seeming it.
Speaker 22: Was like it was like a portal, dude, Like like a portal opening in the sky and then like a black cube came in and out real quick, and it just uh yeah, it looked like a space ship and everything was. It was pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm looking it up right now. So the.
Speaker 4: Texas, Yeah, the black cube Overhill Passo and Fort Blizz refers to a few possibilities, including a possible UFO siding or a US Army training exercise. Of course there was all right, There was a notable UFO siding in the area, which witnesses described as a silent, dark cube shaped object, and the military later stated that it may have been a training exercise using flares.
Speaker 3: What come on, dude, well no, no, are.
Speaker 2: We, Joe?
Speaker 3: Are we potentially talking about like a testa RAQ testa RAC kindness system.
Speaker 22: And they looked like the fucking Marvel movies, bro, like the straight up like if you look it up, like if you follow on Instagram, it's called fitfam ol Paso. You might be able to see it just by googling it. But it was all over like the local Instagram pages and everything, and it was like a straight up it looked like Marvel, like a portal opened up and shit and like fucking black cube came in and out real quick.
Speaker 13: It's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's like, why is this shit not on the news everywhere?
Speaker 2: Like is it would freak people out? I don't agree with that. We should be talking about it, but you know, who cares if people freak out.
Speaker 3: It's a fucking common occurrence these days, you know what I mean, Like it's almost part of nature at this point.
Speaker 2: How often this is happening? So the UFO siding happened.
Speaker 4: In early twenty twenty four, a cube shape anomaly was reported over al Passo, with witnesses describing it a silent dark object that appeared during a storm. All right, then that was twenty twenty four military training exercise. This took place in January of twenty twenty A similar sighting of a mysterious of mysterious lights was later identified by you military officials as a training exercise.
Speaker 2: According to kV IA so apparently twice in four years, these people in El Paso around for Bliss saw a dark cube side type of cloud formation. One time the Army's like, Nope, don't worry, that was us.
Speaker 3: The next time they're just like, fuck, we don't even know dude, And it's the same thing both times.
Speaker 17: Ill.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're gonna do an episode on it now, Joelle, thank you for bringing that to our attention.
Speaker 2: We're walking on it.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, thanks Joel. Good idea, dude, skunky, go ahead, skunk unless he said.
Speaker 16: Nay, can you hear me?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 23: Headset? Is it better?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 16: So good.
Speaker 23: I still get anxiety talking. Have you all ever heard of the Carolina lights?
Speaker 2: Carolina lights?
Speaker 23: Each people try to say that with flares. But since because I was born in the eighties, but ever since I grew up, I have constantly seen us us O's and the ocean. That's why I don't ocean fish themwhere at night and I seen the Carolina lights and it's like someone open up the window and you see a recting of orange light that lights up at like seven or eight of them in the line, and they disappear, and then they keep relighting up all along the coastline and they disappear. I've seen them so many times. I love aliens. I've always studied it and them, I think they might be real. But with space and everything, it's very complicated on me with the aliens. But I have seen some UFOs, and we should talk more about them, and people shouldn't be freaked out because something's going on.
Speaker 3: Look, here's the deal, skunky. I think and I questioned space all the time, but I don't question aliens. I don't think you even need to believe in space to believe in aliens, because they could be coming from here.
Speaker 2: They could be. I mean, think about it. They're called.
Speaker 3: They're extraterrestrials, right, and so like the whole flatter of talking point is that, like if you believe the other's flat, is that there are lands outside of our land, and that would be the extra terrain, right, so it could be coming from there. We don't know, dude, you know, but just the simple fact that all this stuff is kind of happening.
Speaker 23: I don't, like, you know, if I'm a glow card or a flat earthi'st I'm in between. I to be honest, I believe the Earth is round. I believe it's bigger than they tell us, and I believe there is more land than we know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree with that. I agree with that. I mean I believe they come from outer space. That's just me.
Speaker 4: But then I also don't negate the possibility of an air dimensional possibility.
Speaker 3: We talked about the USOS. I mean, they could just be coming from our oceans.
Speaker 2: It's those are weird.
Speaker 23: Those are super super weird because like I was fishing with my nephew and we've seen like a red light just moving underwater, like up and along the coastline. I've never seen a UFO come out the ocean, but I've seen a lot of lights in the ocean at night because you know Edinburtle Beach, you got the beach people walking at night. Stuff goes on out there. I've also seen shadows walk out of the ocean.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, wow.
Speaker 4: So I did look up UFO sightings around Myrtle Beach and I found a couple of different sources.
Speaker 2: Excuse me of what that could be?
Speaker 23: Mothership one?
Speaker 4: No, I looked up the the you know, just lights over Myrtle Beach. I didn't see a big mother ship thing. But we will do more digging into it and if there's something there, we will absolutely do an episode on it.
Speaker 2: Brother, thank you for bringing that one to us.
Speaker 3: What is the I can't remember what it's called now, it's slipping my mind. But what are the people that use like the people that use psalms and ritual not talking about anything Christian, but it's like it's not santoria, it's something else. Uh, it's like another magical thing, like voodoo, like the Haitians who doo, That's what I was thinking of. Yeah, so the Haitians.
Speaker 7: I was.
Speaker 3: I was watching this video earlier and there was this guy who is from Haiti and he was listen into like a bunch of stories about like people who lived in Haiti, you know, way back in the day. And he says that the people of Haiti used to be in communication with the mermaids and like he was like dead ass too about it, and he was like a lot of people like this is like common knowledge over in Haiti. And I was like, oh, man, that's kind of weird, you know, because you do hear a lot of tales about mermaids and everything, and supposedly the mermaids and the humans got into it because the humans didn't like that the mermaids kept on stealing the babies, and so I guess they were banished, and I guess that they stay in the depths of the ocean or something like that. Now they don't really make themselves known. I mean, I don't know. It's it sounds kind of tall taily, but at the same time, I don't know. I want to believe that a mermaid or a siren or whatever is real, though, like I'm I leaned towards them being real.
Speaker 4: I've never heard of a Haitian mermaid story, but it would make sense to me. But that being said, Haiti and Dominican Republic sharreon island. So for looking at the Haitian mermaid stories, and I would believe that we also need to talk about the Dominican mermaid stories. And I don't know if that even exists. I've never looked into it with that island, so we can we can do a dive.
Speaker 3: I only just heard, I only just saw it. I only just saw today, so I don't even I didn't even do a deep dive on it. But Zombie, you're right ahead. Do you believe in mermaids or sirens.
Speaker 2: As some people call them or aliens, or maybe they're just aliens.
Speaker 17: So I actually have heard a lot about the myrtle Myrtle beach sightings and stuff like that. It's they have a whole bunch of stuff that goes on out there. But I was, actually, do you guys remember the monolithsts that started in late twenty twenty. There's like two hundred and forty five monolists that have been recorded since late twenty twenty around the world.
Speaker 2: And what's interesting mirror pillars you mean.
Speaker 17: Yeah, the mirror pillars that are like six feet six feet six and a half feet tall by like whatever, it's three sides. Yeah, And they were like it started in Utah as the first one recorded. That whole story about behind them, because like it went from Utah to Romania to California to Colorado to like and and it just kind of like has bounced around the world. The one that originally started it, they went to a gallery owner and pretty much they said that like, oh well, it was created by a person. But then they removed it and they wouldn't tell anybody where they removed it from or it just disappeared. Was the Utah one, the one in Vegas. They removed because of quote environmental issues, but they put it in an indisclosed location for you know, purposes. So I was just kind of like listening to different stories and I was thinking about that. I always thought that was really weird, how there's so many of them and they just showed up and then all of a sudden like that, most people just kind of forgot that they even existed. Like you ask people, most people are just like, I don't really remember that.
Speaker 16: Being a thing.
Speaker 2: I remember being a thing, but I remember hearing conflicting stories. Some people swore that it was real.
Speaker 4: And then of course there was the quote unquote Google debunkers that would go around saying, oh no, they were placed there by this group and it was a big elaborate plant prank and hoax and blah blah blah, and like, okay, if it was to be found in one place, or even like ten of them in different places, I could believe the whole hoax story. We're talking an international group that is out there, right, And it wasn't like two hundred and forty five in the Mojave Desert.
Speaker 2: It was Romania.
Speaker 4: Who the fuck is going to Romania to put up a giant metal mirror finished pillar for the Lulls. It made no sense to me, But I haven't really done a big deep dive into that in a good while.
Speaker 17: It just like randomly stuck with me. But I was listening to that. But do I believe in mermaids? I actually one hundred percent believe in mermaids. Let's go, I have I have always believed in mermaids. There's any folklore tales throughout the world that just don't that align with each other that I just can't see how they don't make sense. I also believe in vampires. I believe in dragons. I believe in a lot of the folklore and mythology of a lot of different locations. I do believe that they're like I believe either they were here, they still are here. Maybe we had like a split in the dimensions, time shift, something like. It just doesn't make sense why we have stories from around the world that at the time periods that they were created had no actual interaction with each other. A lot of the stories that you can be traced back and they there was no way that they were actually having any contact with people outside of their islands or outside of their locations because there is a lot of trade things that they're finding with archaeology right now that is showing that there is more to the story of trade than what we originally plan. But it still doesn't explain some of the stories being passed around when like they're not seiling a tiny canoe all the way over ten islands away that they didn't know about, and there's no proof that they had any interaction. But yet they had the same kind of stories and seeing folklore and you know, they were afraid of the same things.
Speaker 3: So yes, believe it's always the mermaid situation is always chalked up to, well, that's just drunken pirates that are around nothing but dudes and their fucking manatees, you know, and maybe maybe a couple of stories like that are true, But to say that it's true for all of the mermaid lore, I don't know about that same thing that goes with the dragon law, Like I don't know what to do with the dragon stuff. Why is it that the Chinese zodiac has all real animals and then a dragon. You know what I'm saying, it's it's really strange, and I don't know.
Speaker 17: I mean, if you were to guess you have you seen the Mermaid video of recently, Like it was only like this this year about the deep sea. You know the videos where you watch they're like in the big Red Sea and they're like those really scary, like ominous videos. They had one like that, except they were showing that they had like these They kept hearing these calls, so they turned on like two cameras and they were trying to capture it, and you could see like glowing lights in the water moving like at a really fast pace, and you hear this really eerie sound. One of them caught like a side view of it. I've watched a couple like debunking videos about it, but I will say from the people, the crew, they're one hundred percent like this is a real like Mermaid, Like this is a siren, Like we've heard them before, and there's like a lot of videos coming out about them, but of course they get immediately shut down.
Speaker 3: So I mean, it's not that crazy if you really think about it, Like why wouldn't there if you think about and I don't know how I feel about evolution, to be real with you, I'm kind of like fucking maybe but maybe not kind of thing but if you think about it, like they say that all of humanity, if you believe the one of the evolution stories I'm not talking about Darwin that says we evolve from monkeys.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's true.
Speaker 3: I don't fucking know, But like a lot of a lot of them will say that humans evolved from fish actually, which is which is a really weird thing. So is it possible that there was some kind of split breed that was happening and some of them evolved into fish and some or some of them well fish, yeah, mermaids. I don't know, dude, I I want to believe that that's real. And I've seen videos and I don't know if I'm the one that I've seen is the one that you're referring to. But I think it was like a couple of years ago and there was like people that were out there like deep sea fishing. I don't know if it was like some kind of tugboat or oil rig or whatever what was going on out there, but somebody went to like throw a like a like a crab jumped onto the boat or something like that, and the guy that was working, maybe it was a deckhand or something like that, he went to go throw the crab back and like a couple of seconds later, it jumps back onto the boat, right, And he just sees it. It's not jumping like it is being thrown onto the boat, and that don't jump, That's what I'm saying. And it's like there's no way that they would be able to get in there. I mean, yeah, you got the bullwarks and everything, but they're not skipping themselves through those little tiny holes on the bulwarks regularly, right, And I don't know, dude, And that video seemed really strange. And then you find out that that guy hasn't made anything since because he was trying to blow the alarm on the whole Mermaid and Sirens situation and you never hear about anything from him ever again. And that video blew the fuck up. It had like ten million views or something crazy. So we do need to give the distinction between mermaids and sirens. A lot of people put them in the same category.
Speaker 4: Sirens, if we're going off with the actual Greek myth where they come from, are more like a half bird half human thing.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: The whole Mermaid song and things like that that came later on with later adaptations.
Speaker 2: But I agree with Raven on this one.
Speaker 4: To be honest with you, I think that the same way that dragons, like, Yeah, in Southeast Asia they had like fur and ran on the rain and other you know, in Europe they had wings and could breathe fire and like. It depends on what section, you know, which kind of lore gets associated with them. But the fact that all of these people from all over the world that never had contact with each other all had stories of prehistoric giant, reptile dragon type things, I think there is at least a kernel of truths. That same thing with vampires, and in my personal, humble opinion, same thing with mermaids. I'm not saying that they even look even half human, half fish or anything like that.
Speaker 2: I have no idea what you would even call this thing.
Speaker 4: It might be something so fucking ugly looking like the anglerfish, you know what I mean That, Like, even if you were to catch one, you wouldn't think of this thing as some sort of a half human hybrid kind of thing. This ain't aerial, you know what I'm saying. This ain't a little mermaid. But who's to say one way or another. I think that yes, culturally speaking, there's probably that kernel of truth that makes it resound throughout the times. But that being said, Raven, I did want to ask you before we go over to Sam, what is your take on UFOs and aliens? Do you believe in these things? Do you believe a lot of it's mythlized and whatever? What's your take?
Speaker 9: So it's weird.
Speaker 17: I actually love lore and I love all the different kinds of like reading different stuff. Aliens have always freaked me out since I was a kid. There's something about them that like just inherently freaked me out. And I don't know what it is. I don't know if it's because like probably none of you have ever seen the original like old movies, but like the Blob, like that always freaked me out that movie, and like the Original, like alien movies I watched as a kid, And like, I've always been really kind of like put off by aliens. Do I think they exist? I just can't see a world in which we're the only things in the universe. That makes zero sense to me. Even if I was, I never thought aliens existed. How could we be so narrow minded as to think that we are?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 13: That is it?
Speaker 17: There is universes. We can see the other universes around us. Like, so, I think there are aliens. I don't know to what degree. I like to listen to everybody's stories about them. I think that they're I think there's going to come a day when whatever is out there is going to make its presence very well known to us, even more so than it already is. Hopefully they won't be like, you know, super well advanced like Pacific Rim style and try to take us over.
Speaker 2: But I mean, if I ever do get to us, then they have to be way more advanced than we are.
Speaker 11: Well.
Speaker 17: I mean, I like, I love Star Trek and all that when I was growing up, and like, I think that there is I think they're already probably here. Like I do think that there's a lot of merit with the whole, like different races and like the evil ones here and the good ones and stuff like that. I think there's I'm sure that whatever is out there is a lot more advanced than we are and is already walking among us in some capacity. I think that they there is unexplainable technology that we've had throughout time, and then we have like a gap in history, so like we're super far advanced boom. All of a sudden, we've gone back a whole bunch, and then we gain a whole bunch of knowledge. Bam, we're back to it. It's like we keep resetting. I wonder if it's aliens, is it spiritual? I have no idea, but I'm open minded to just listening to everyone's kind of, you know, thought process on it. I'm more or less than like the fairy realm. I'm over here wanting faith.
Speaker 16: Like the fairy realm's very real.
Speaker 3: Okay, And I will say, Raven, you you sound really good on the mic. You should like podcast one of these days. I think that'd be a really good idea for you.
Speaker 17: Uh oh, okay, maybe yeah.
Speaker 3: Spirit animal, go ahead, Sarah.
Speaker 20: Oh.
Speaker 5: About the Mermaids, So there was evidence there's been a sharks and different and like tuna that's been wheeled up from bond to fishing ships and all that have spears made from like stained rays, bobs and all like down at the bottom of the ocean.
Speaker 16: There's also been cameras on like old wigs that were.
Speaker 5: A fish is swimming and then you just see it down at the bottom of the rig get hit with a spear.
Speaker 16: Also if mermaids didn't exist, and tell me why.
Speaker 5: In two thousand and nine, the government of Israel put forth and said, hey, you don't even have to capture the fucker, just give us an authentic photo of it, and here you can have.
Speaker 16: One million whatever the fuck.
Speaker 5: One million shekels, I think is what the israel use, the new modern Yeah, then modern.
Speaker 16: Day of yeah, new Israeli shekels, the country they use whatever.
Speaker 5: But there's that also, the the sign that Jacob was talking about, where it's half bird half woman, that's actually called a harpie. And funny enough, the the they did uh so that it there's two iterations of that. One is that they are the beautiful woman that singing, but that's due to the mist. And behind that is the ugly crow looking bitch, which is also a metaphor of like, hey, don't be uh, do not be tempted just by just the beautiful, the beauty of a woman, because behind behind that some evil so it they can use it as a weapon, is the one of the moles of it. But no, it's really cool that Greek mythology, a lot of it is kind of rooted into the folklore and but it's also their understanding of the natural war. But the the Mermaids, it's also depicted on multiple caves like and everything of like our ancestors running people into the sea and killing them with spears also have a you, gentleman, any of you ever heard of the aquatic ape theory?
Speaker 16: Yeah, yeah, so that that explains.
Speaker 5: That why we have less head than all the other apes, why our fingers are webbed, and.
Speaker 16: Well, our babies, the.
Speaker 24: Human babies, you can toss them into the water, they instinctively know how to swim, but any other primate baby will emiti sinc like a rock bro.
Speaker 4: You can't take ahead of the of the blunt mid sentence that that doesn't flow.
Speaker 16: It didn't work out will But they also there's there's a.
Speaker 5: Tribe I want to say it's in the it's in uh South not South Africa, but it's over in the African I want to say, Well, not because of the Congos over yonder, right, because Amazon's over this way.
Speaker 16: The Congo's over yonder. Yeah, so they're in the Congo that they've been able to hold their.
Speaker 5: Breath forever and they can see underwater, but like their eyes have been able to produce something under it where it's protecting their eyes on the water.
Speaker 2: I've seen a Malaysian tribe that does that. They basically live on the water for like I.
Speaker 4: Think they come to land maybe one week out of the year just to resupply on like certain things they can't produce on their own. But yeah, they free dive for their food. And you got this one guy, they even followed him down. He like held his breath for five minutes and they were impressed by this. He's like, yo, I could hold my breath for twenty He's not that big of a deal.
Speaker 2: And there's like, wait what. And genetically they've done tests on these people.
Speaker 4: They they have been at sea for so long and they have done this for so many generations that they actually have like extra superhuman abilities when it comes to this.
Speaker 2: It's insane.
Speaker 16: So there's a symbiosis between people and dolphins.
Speaker 24: I can't remember where it's at, but there's this Every year, the dolphins actually heard a fuck ton of fish and make them go to the shoreline, and the people right.
Speaker 16: Out with their nets pull them in.
Speaker 2: And here's the thing.
Speaker 16: They shake the humans and the dolphins. They share the harvest.
Speaker 5: Now the humans don't get same five cent and the dolphins get twenty five No, no, they split it fifty to fifty, so they.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the symbiotic relationship between dolphins and humans, and Raven will definitely chime in on this one. Dolphin births are or have been historically speaking so so super successful. But for some reason the government decided that that is now illegal and nobody's allowed to do dolphin berths anymore.
Speaker 2: Wasn't it because somebody was fucking a dolphin or something like that?
Speaker 4: I mean the story of the chick with the dolphins. She was a scientist that was I should say, chinographer.
Speaker 2: It's it is pretty bad coffee. I'll be right back you do that. So, yeah, this.
Speaker 4: Scientist was got really really friendly with one of the dolphins subjects and h they had such a deep passionate relationship that.
Speaker 2: She ended up basicly like.
Speaker 4: Stimulating the dolphin to get a certain response out of him. She was jack andoff a dolphin. There's no nice way to say that. She was full on jack and off a dolphin on the regular to gain the deeper trust of it and everything. Then they decided in the experiment and she dipped out and the dolphin basically committed suicide by starvation because it had lost its partner, because dolphins hold some deep ties to sexual things like that. But yeah, Raven, I did want you to speak a little bit onto the dolphin berth conversation because I know you, being a birthing professional, you would have a little more know how on this one.
Speaker 17: The so I've read about the dolphin burse there's a lot too. So there's a science behind it that they haven't had an adequate amount of people be able to conduct the experiment. But what they have gathered is that the dolphins inscially know when the woman is going into labor and they will circle her and like stay close to her at all times. There is I'd have to actually find the article, but there is. They did a couple studies on it, showing that the babies born near the dolphins had a higher like hire mental capacity rate as a age, Like as they got older, they were more in tune with themselves, they were able to handle their emotions better. But the studies are so limited because they outlawed it because there is I mean, you have to think you are giving birth in the ocean, and so like being able to catch some kind of bacteria or anything like that is a very high risk factor. So that's the main thing is is that you know you're putting yourself in your baby at harm's risk because you're in the ocean and it could be lead to potential death because you guys are getting infections, and so that's what They pretty much outlawed it everywhere, but there was I think there's like one or two countries that will let you do it if you get special permission. But it's it definitely is supposed to have a lot of benefits because the dolphins are inherently they will mother you pretty much while you're giving birth. They will be like your doulas essentially, and they apparently have like some kind of like connection how like whales talk to each other, they're pretty much talking to the baby via you giving birth.
Speaker 2: So that was what I was gonna say.
Speaker 4: I could imagine because they speak basically through a sonar language, and I could imagine that since the baby being in water inside of the mom probably could, if not speak that language, understand it to a level that we can't fully understand.
Speaker 17: Well, I mean, they can hear everything outside of it. That's why when babies are born, they know their parents' voices, they know their siblings' voices.
Speaker 9: That's why.
Speaker 17: Actually a lot of people don't know this, and I don't know why, but a lot of women have actually tried to, like go to gun ranges, and I'm like, you can't go to a gun range. It's you're literally over water kind of a thing. It's magnifying the sound and amplifying the noise inside of you. That's why you have to be careful, like you should be more conscientious of like being around loud sounds, like going to concerts and stuff like that. A lot of people don't think about that because there is a lot of fluid and fat cells between the baby and stuff. But it also it's amplifying like a radio connection. Over water, it goes faster and clearer. Over land, you have to like go through mountains and this and that. It's, you know, something to think about.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: And as you're talking about certain countries will allow dolphin berths, I can imagine that would be probably popular in like the Polynesian culture. I don't know that for a fact, So if any Polynesian people are listening to this show, don't fry me. But for people that have a cultural tie to the ocean where dolphins are prevalent. I feel like that might be a thing that has been traditionally done. I don't know, but yeah, you said it's outlawed, at least in the United States, right, so like you can't go to Hawaii to have a dolphin birth or anything like that.
Speaker 2: Uh, Sam, you got your hand raised? What's up? Man?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Still the.
Speaker 5: She did it with a poyfous about the dolphin, because the dolphin is aos.
Speaker 2: No, there's a porpoise and a dolphin. They're different.
Speaker 5: Apparently they look the fucking same to me. I'd put them over vice if I could.
Speaker 2: Oh, man, one of them has like a hills of eyes looking forehead and the other one actually looks like a normal dolphin.
Speaker 16: But I still say they probably both go good with vice. But no have y'all.
Speaker 5: So I started thinking back back with about the chimps and all, So what if instead of a one gorilla, what if we put.
Speaker 16: Fifty guys, uh, we give back lesnar and two pissed off chimps.
Speaker 5: Well that let's see how that goes, because I feel like that's probably more even doubt.
Speaker 3: I don't even know if I would put brock Lessner in that conversation, because man, he is a beast of a man. But if we're talking about actual, like real legit fighters, there's a lot of better fighters than brock Lessner, no doubt, because what was it he was about. I saw an interview of with UH with Daniel Cormier and break before Brock went back to the WWE, Daniel Cormier. Daniel Cormier was supposed to fight him and that was gonna be his ticket, dude.
Speaker 25: And UH.
Speaker 3: And then Brock decided to go back to the WWE. He goes it wouldn't have even been a fight, like he would have been so fucked in that match. I'm like, imagine getting in the ring just looking at the specimen that is brock Lessner and knowing that you can just absolutely annihilate him.
Speaker 2: That's a crazy thought.
Speaker 4: I mean, if we're going off with best fighter, maybe I'm crazy, but I'm still pulling Anderson Silva. That's that's just me personally, Maybe not as of right now, as of time recording, but in his prime, your boy was damn near undefeated until he finally had reached his peak and then when it went down and went down. But we're talking about best all around overall fighter. Yeah, that's that's still, in my opinion, top tier.
Speaker 2: Dude. You got to put Bones Jones in there. I'm not taking away from Jones, I'm not taking away from Rampage Jackson. I'm not taking away from any of them. But I'm just saying as an overall fighter, it wasn't just his stand up. It wasn't just as grappling, it wasn't justice speed. It was the combination of all of the above. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I might have to throw Ken Shamrock in there while we're at it.
Speaker 4: I mean, we could also have the George Saint Pierre conversation, like there's there's some absolute monsters of humanity that is out there. But like when we had that conversation about like how many brock Lesseners would it take to take on a gorilla? I always thought was like, why brock Lessner not saying that he's not because he's one of the.
Speaker 2: He looks the most like a gorilla.
Speaker 5: Brought Lesser not after he ran he ran Olympic qualifying speeds after wrecking his motorcycle, tearing his goin and everything, breaking his paelvis breaking his jaw, Like that's just some of the injuries he had a fucked up with the dude still like went and tried out for I think it was the Vikings.
Speaker 3: Or whatever or when he played for them, and in preseason I think he did all that with all.
Speaker 16: That ship ship fucked up with him.
Speaker 5: After wrecking his motorcycle, he still did that and ran Olympic qualifying uh times.
Speaker 24: Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not a human man.
Speaker 16: I want to see what that.
Speaker 5: Motherfucker could do, like on a out in a fucking rainy field within bearded acts back in the day.
Speaker 3: I don't want to see that ship, dude. I was watching Infinity Wars yesterday for like the thousandth time, and and it was funny because whenever the Guardians of the Galaxy they came across door and star Lord was like, man, did you see this, dude?
Speaker 2: And Drax is all that's a man.
Speaker 3: You're a dude, Like we're talking about two different things here, uh son.
Speaker 16: I O doh't know.
Speaker 2: And I understand that, like bringing up Anderson Silva who was a middleweight and then brock Lessner who was heavyweight. I get that, but his record with the UFC was four and three not great, you.
Speaker 20: Know what I mean.
Speaker 4: We're talking Anderson Silva's record was thirty four and eleven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, getting back to the chat, we have been slacking on that. Tony said, nobody else remembers Brigitte as a teacher. Seems like a fake legend, backstory concocted later.
Speaker 2: Huh Yeah.
Speaker 4: Even staff from the school does not remember Brigitte ever being on staff there.
Speaker 2: Crazy how that works out.
Speaker 3: I think that would be a pretty memorable thing, right, he.
Speaker 4: Would think, especially with your forty year old teacher betting your fourteen year old student. You feel like the administration might remember some wild ass shit like that, but nothing like I don't know, maybe not, maybe not because you know, like in France, you're not allowed to do DNA testing. Why because infidelity is so rampant in that country that they're afraid that if twenty three and meters was to be allowed in that country, it would destroy families because of how many kids aren't actually fothered.
Speaker 3: By the people that they claim they are. Got a bunch of bastard John Snow's running around, do you they just be fucking in France?
Speaker 4: Apparently that's that's a legitimate reason why the twenty threes and me's and the whatever.
Speaker 2: DNA testing is not allowed in France.
Speaker 3: Wow, honey Badger said, stay away from from witches.
Speaker 2: They'll steal your semen. I suppose they will.
Speaker 3: I personally like it whenever a witch steals my semen.
Speaker 2: My fan stealing might be a harsh one. If they were extracting it, Hey, that could be fun, good thing, but stealing it that sounds.
Speaker 3: Forced and abstraction is a better way of putting that spirit. Animal said my ex as a vial of my blood. Why am I not surprised he.
Speaker 2: Talked about that last week. I yeah, Sam, you're you're out there just doing the most.
Speaker 3: Ashton said, if they swallow, they can consume the knowledge of your soul.
Speaker 2: I don't know that's how that works.
Speaker 3: I mean that would be cool, but yeah, I don't. I don't think so, because I meant a lot of low IQ individuals who I've had that procedure done by, and it didn't make them any smarter.
Speaker 2: Not that I'm the brightest, but there's a joke to be had here. But I'm leaving it alone because I love you anyway, Oh God, uh Kabala can go ahead.
Speaker 22: Sir, hey, speaking of that, did you guys see that there was that guy speaking out with the whole P Diddy trial and everything where he was actually saying he was an escort. He was actually saying that him and that I guess that I forgot her name, but they were actually uh, after he would ejaculate into her, like they would go into the room.
Speaker 2: Her and P.
Speaker 22: Diddy would go into the room, room and into the bathroom and they would like try to extract his semen. And that's when he said he got weirded out and he was like, man, they're using my shit for like some weird dark stuff ritualistic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a lot of rituals out there that require blood and semen.
Speaker 2: It's a fucked up where we live in, y'all.
Speaker 9: It is.
Speaker 17: They have a whole podcast about how to use semen in like way too many ways on like a serious XM radio. I stumbled upon it. It was very disgusting.
Speaker 2: I've seen the cookbook that uses it.
Speaker 4: It's called a Natural Harvest Cookbook, and apparently there's all kinds of recipes for using male human semen in your recipes for a higher protein yield.
Speaker 2: And it's like that's the dumbest shit I've ever heard my fucking life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not drinking it. Get out of here with that. If you want to use it as a ritual, that's different, but I mean ingesting it.
Speaker 2: Come on, what the fuck they're.
Speaker 4: Talking about using it like baking and using it like stews and shit, and it's like, bro, if you want a little more protein. They had this thing called b tallow. I don't know if anybody has heard of this yet, but like it's a motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, that's just strange. God is love. Go ahead, sir, procedure.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 15: That guy, the Punisher was Unbroken simulation with Sam Triple a while back.
Speaker 2: It was a pretty good interview. Yeah, I'm unaware who is that talking about? John Bernthal, Yeah, the Punisher, the d did he guy?
Speaker 15: Oh oh, he told the whole story about how the guy you know did He would be have one of those what do they call Burke's on and like he would wait till they were kind of liking the getting engaged in sexual congress, and then he would walk in and like sit in the corner and he would give her or give him instructions, I think, or vice versa. And then yeah, like after they were done. Uh, they would go.
Speaker 26: Like in the other room and maybe extract a semen. But that that's when Diddy would get it on with her afterwards.
Speaker 4: I thought, when you said the Punisher, you meant the actor who played in the Punisher movie. You mean the guy who they called the Punisher in the Diddy Circle.
Speaker 2: My bad.
Speaker 4: I misunderstood what you meant. But wow, no, I haven't seen the interview you said. That was on Sam Tripley's.
Speaker 26: Show Broken Simulation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, to check this out.
Speaker 26: That guy also wrote a book called In Search of Freezer Meat.
Speaker 21: We had problems, and uh, I guess, like you know, one of the times he got a hard on this girl is like damn as hard as freezer meat.
Speaker 16: Shit.
Speaker 3: Okay, freezer meat do be hard, There's no doubt about that. Speaking of freezer meat, go ahead, experience that's a compliment.
Speaker 16: U huh.
Speaker 2: So it's a compliment. I called you freezer meat.
Speaker 5: Uh okay, I'll trust you on that one. So I got to thinking about different ancient cultures and everything.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 5: They all talked about the Aztecs, how they had any address, how they were doing this. The a dirty Adrinichrome by the sacrificial the washing of the sacrificial blades.
Speaker 2: And all ye did.
Speaker 5: Did the incoings and the minds and the omes do anything like that? Or was that justin Aztechian thing? And also did the natives do anything like that? Because I know that they believe that there was a tribe that made if they could consume the meat like your flesh, they would absorb your strength.
Speaker 16: Also there was also tribes.
Speaker 5: I thought if they that they could get a man another man's strength, if he was a great hunter something by if that man gets to know their wives biblically, that the younger warrior would absorb it that And I'm just like, all right, So.
Speaker 2: Let's break this down a little bit.
Speaker 4: The as far as the minds and the olemechs and the toll texts and these things, did these tribes also perform human sacrifice? Short answer, Yes, long answer, we don't know much about their practices or the reasons for a lot of it. Held the Olmech language we only semi decoded a couple of decades ago. So yes, but not to the level and to the scale that the Aztexs did, at least per our understanding.
Speaker 2: As of this moment.
Speaker 4: First off, Second off, there are other Native American tribes that would perform sacrifice or in certain cases cannibalism or something along these lines, but again, nothing to the realm or to the scope that the Aztecs would do as far as like the still Beating Heart and all these.
Speaker 2: Things, because I mean, keep in mind, they were using obsidian blades.
Speaker 4: Most tribes in North America did not have access to obsidian, so it wasn't like they were doing it to that level purpose. But that being said, Lewis and Clark on their expedition they brought out these uh shit, I can't remember the name of it, but basically it was an air rifle that was able to fire like twelve shots off of one tank of air.
Speaker 2: Was really impressive.
Speaker 4: But that reason these dudes were like, oh man, these guys must be insane warriors. So they believed that if a great warrior would fuck their old ladies and then they would fucking ride after, then somehow they would catch some of that extra warriorness from them. And there was reports of these dudes from multiple tribes that would like bring them in to bed their wives and they would guard the door and like no, I am getting this warrior essence from this dude. Nobody else is and me low in the hole. Basically, Lewis and Clark like ran through like ten tribes, were at the women on their journey. Meanwhile there's fourteen year old Pocahontas. That's just like, well, all right, I guess I'm just with these two fucking guys and they're just out here doing the thing that.
Speaker 16: Wasn't Pocahontas, that was Sacaturia.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I said, I meant Sacatia. You're right.
Speaker 5: He also had a young and and I actually believe it or not, when they went up to one of the tribes after they got everything done with then they could thought, okay, cool, then everybody else would got some negotiations going on. Turns out that Sacritary, it was the chief that he was talking to, is Sacaturia's brother.
Speaker 16: I also.
Speaker 5: That also goes until with Clark's slave clerk, but it's really his personal safe, best fun slash thing.
Speaker 16: Big Medicine.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, Big Medicine, York.
Speaker 16: I see you also a fellow law lodge watch.
Speaker 2: It Unhinged History. I do love this show. I watched both, but all that to be said as far as like tribes eating or doing some sort of a sacrifice for the principle of gaining the strength or the mana or whatever.
Speaker 4: Polynesians were known for this, the Aztecs were known for this. There are certain tribes in North America, but it is very very very few and far between. Usually most of the North American tribes, especially when you get to the great Planes, their big thing was about counting coup right to steal the strength of the of the warrior opponent. You would have to touch him without killing him, which is why they had those fancy sticks for basically bopping them but not killing them. And essentially it was well in certain tribes, yes, right, that was the last uh.
Speaker 16: That was one of them.
Speaker 4: You had a crow or the Cherokee, I forget which one, but but there's multiple tribes that did something similar to that, even without gee becoming a war chief. If you were to tap them with your acoustic essentially you were saying like, I'm so badass, I could have killed you and chose not to. And it's not like that was only one tribe thing. There were multiple tribes that did that. But so they had their versions of it. But nothing to the realm of the Aztecs.
Speaker 2: And then to answer your question on the other side of it, the washing of the obsidian daggers that was used to make the dirty adrenochrome. Brother, I have done a fair amount of research into this to see if there was something like that in other tribes.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying it never happened. I'm saying I can find nothing to say that something like that took place other than in the Aztec world. So it's wild shit.
Speaker 16: I don't want to know how they figured that shit out.
Speaker 5: I'm wondering if one of the Fallen Angels done We'll got down there and said, mmm, I wont me one of those the trivel women.
Speaker 2: Possibly.
Speaker 4: But then there's another example, which, coming into the Halloween season, we might as well bring up from our boyl VLA dra Cool allegedly the uh yeah, the allegedly the inspiration for Dracula. There is an instance where and it's weird because they now think that he might have been a vegan, or at least during a certain time of his life, because he wrote three specific letters and we know for sure it was pinned by his hand. And there's a couple of spots where there's saliva and one spot where there's blood on each of these letters. They tested it and they showed no remnants of the proteins that you would find from somebody that was a meat eater. So at least during the timeframe when he wrote these letters, they believe he might have been vegan at least for a bit. But beside the point, there is an instance where he impaled an entire city, and again we do need to take that with a massive grain of salt in an understanding that this was written about by his enemies, so it's very possible that they over dramatized the story to make him out to be even more evil than what the people thought. But beside the point, when he impaled these people, he set out a table and ate while watching them being paled, and allegedly he dipped his bread in the blood and ate it. That might also be a remnant of very highly adrenalized blood that he might have developed a taste for.
Speaker 26: Some would think his sister was like that.
Speaker 17: Though his sister was what now, his sister one hundred percent was all about female blood.
Speaker 16: The blood Countess.
Speaker 17: No, but he had a sister.
Speaker 16: I only know his brother who was he had a brother who tried to kill.
Speaker 17: Maybe with a student.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I didn't know of any kind of female relative to Lad. I'm gonna look into that now.
Speaker 17: I'm gonna have to research it.
Speaker 5: Hang on, I mean, look the blood Countess, which is a bathory Elizabeth.
Speaker 16: Yeah, she would slit the throat of young maidens.
Speaker 5: She liked to bathe in virgin blood because she believed that it that she would absorb their youthfulness.
Speaker 2: Did the same thing to slaves in New Orleans.
Speaker 5: Anyway, the uh, the town ended up finding out they bordered her. They literally sealed her up into her castle and she starved to death. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And as far as Lad goes, I only know of him having a older brother who was allegedly super uh way more handsome than he was. That's why he's actually referred to as I think it's Ruffalo, the handsome or rough.
Speaker 5: He was also said to be a alleged to be a lover to the I want to say, the Sultan, the one that that try to kill.
Speaker 4: And also you gotta look at that with a grain of sault too, because they were both imprisoned by the sultan, right, I think it was the second a bit, But then you look at the two examples.
Speaker 2: So long story.
Speaker 4: Who For anybody who doesn't know Vlad the first, I guess you could say, actually Lad, I think he was the second, who was the king of Wulaki at the time. He made a deal with the Sultan of the Ottomans at the time to kind of he had to play a certain game between the Hungarian Empire that was overtly Christian and the Ottomans to the south, which were overtly Muslim, and he had to try to like Trapes and Drew and play the political game as best he could. So we asked for the Sultan's help to secure his throne, and the Sultan's like, fine, we'll help you, but you got to leave two prisoners, and by that we mean your two sons. So there was Vlad and I forget the brother's name with an R, but he basically they both were prisoners under the Ottomans. However, they were treated extremely well and got a really good education. The older brother kind of took to the Ottoman ways and he was very well liked in court. Meanwhile, Vlad was an absolute menace to them the entire time and hated their guts, but that that played in later on because he's learned how to speak with an Ottoman accent the Turkish language that helped him later on in his military campaigns.
Speaker 2: It's an interesting section of history.
Speaker 4: But to answer your question about possible ancient Adrenochrome esque type things, no, I'm not saying this is a confirmed fact, but it would stand to reason that if the story is true, massive massive if on that story again, a lot of it got mytholized and loured into things that we now see as Dracula from vampires. But if Vlad was to dip his bread in the blood of somebody that was actively being impaled, it would stand to reason that that would be highly ad renalized blood and potentially he would have gotten a adrenochrome hit off of it.
Speaker 2: Possibly.
Speaker 5: Awesome funny thing about Lad Topesch Vlad Dracultepesh is actually that the drag all Port which they bomb got Dracula from that actually means son of the dragon because his father was a part of a holy Christian sect and the fact that when Vlad went to war, he actually had the backing of the Catholic Church.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, which is crazy because he fought against the hungry Hungarians at one point, who put Vladislav the Second on the throne once he got kicked out of it, and then he retook it from them with the help of the sultan, and then got thrown to the sultan again later.
Speaker 2: It was a very wild time.
Speaker 5: It was only after his wife flung herself to her death because she got told that vlad dyed.
Speaker 16: Did he actually he eventually just gave up and accepted itself. His death in battle.
Speaker 4: Well, he uh, he was in prison. I thought he died in jail. He was imprisoned by the Hungarians at one point. No, no, no, no, no, he was in prison for a bit. Then his brother was on the throne. Then they put him on the throne because okay, yeah, yeah, it's called history.
Speaker 16: Bra I fucked. You gotta keep in mind, I fucked. I have that type ofism.
Speaker 5: While I hyper fixate on a certain subject and glad to pitch is what is actually who started me down the beautiful rabbit hole of torture.
Speaker 3: So, I don't know if it's a type of tism or if you just have tism, sam So, I think it's just tism all around, sir.
Speaker 2: But a good thing.
Speaker 16: It's like Pokemon, you gotta catch him all, dude.
Speaker 4: I just watched a Tasting History episode, which is where I got the inspiration for the ancient Adrena chrome. Oddly enough, uh it was one today that dropped about a potentially uh Wa Lakian recipe for like a sour cherry glaze that you would put on like a cornish game.
Speaker 2: Or something like that. Bro, when Thanksgiving rolls around and my family does the paygroast every year, I am making this so I could try it on pork because it sounds phenomenal.
Speaker 4: But it was inspired by some of the recipes from that area of the world during the time of lad So I think it's fucking dope.
Speaker 3: Well of the gods with your hand up, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 27: Well, vampires, were wolves, They're all real. Vatican Library says it is. Back in the early nineties when I went to OSU, you know, I was taking a lot of theology classes. We had access. This was you know, BBS telling net sessions and they were microfiched. They were translated into Italian, Greek, Latin English, very difficult to read, but still you could read them. The experiments they did, especially on where wolves was my go to on that one. They would chop off the hands of the werewolf while he was in transition, put it in another cell away from the individual. When the person transitioned back into human iss not necessarily folk human, but human ish, more human than he could pass as human, but not human. He was missing his hand, but it regenerated, but it regenerated as a paw, not a hand. Now they've documented this very very detailed. They've also their documentation of vampires is life essence. I can't tell you if that's blood, if that's a drenic chrom if that's semen. Yeah, you don't know, you know what they're but it is all real. The Black Priests are the ones that performed the pagan rituals, every single one of them, very well documented what worked, what didn't work. They have all this, but of course now it's all shut down. You cannot access those files, you can see those microfiche nothing.
Speaker 2: It's really so you know, we're going to school for theology, Yeah, that.
Speaker 27: Was my minor. My major was information technology.
Speaker 3: Just out of curiosity with with you going you know, as the minor for theology, did you go in with a belief in a specific religion. No, and did you come out with one?
Speaker 20: No.
Speaker 3: Interesting, because I hear a lot of people that go to you know, take an interest in theology, and they're like, whoa, that completely changed my worldview.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 27: I was raised non non Christian, non non any type of religion. My mom had a fear of rich views, so she never pushed that on us as kids. You know, it's my adoptive parents, but she never pushed that on us as children. So I never got that mold to base out of. But I was always interested in different world religions and why people thought the way they thought, why wars were started over somebody's you know, skydaddy. I just never understood it. So that's why I went into the theology side to find out more, because I really wanted.
Speaker 20: To know more.
Speaker 3: It is fascinating looking at all of like the even the ancient religions like man like. And that's also why I don't have never gotten down with and I mean, as the resident Christian here, A lot of Christians that I've heard speak on this even growing up, would say that all other pagan deities are clearly demons that incarnated themselves into this person that deity, this goddess, whatever the case.
Speaker 4: And there are some that you could look at, like how they would be worshiped, and you'd be like, you know what, I see it. I see you're sacrificing babies in an oven to this deity. I could you see some sort of a demonic connection if you're looking at it through that lens, I get it.
Speaker 2: But I also feel like doing that to the entire pantheon of an entire culture is that's just missing so many cultural details. And like you're saying, looking at it theology, just as a study of religiosity from around the world, you have to take into account the thousands of years that was the lead up to these people worshiping a deity in a certain way to understand what that culture really was about. And it all ties in together. And then then when you look at it through that type of lens, you look at certain deities don't exactly line up, you know what I mean to say that, Like the Egyptians had a god of the ocean, so did the Greeks, so do the Romans.
Speaker 4: Clearly they're talking about the same god. Okay, maybe because they're talking about around the Mediterranean. They all knew each other. They all kind of knew what the stories were, and you could see how some of those blend.
Speaker 16: Yo.
Speaker 4: That god is completely separate from what the Chinese believed as far as the ocean god was concerned, which is completely different from.
Speaker 2: What the Polynesians believed of an ocean god.
Speaker 4: Like, you're you're missing so much by just classifying it all this it's just the demon.
Speaker 2: Like, bro, what.
Speaker 27: They all have different different features, different different attributes, different you.
Speaker 2: Know, story lines, characters.
Speaker 27: Everything is totally different, but yet it's kind of the same. So I could see where, oh, well, we're going to force that that pagan there and say this is how it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 27: And funny thing is my theology teacher was a bow tie wear every I'm just really, dude, you fit the stereotype.
Speaker 2: I love it. Well.
Speaker 4: Speaking of this Dougie raven, use some of you yourself. Do you have something to add on to the uh the Dracula thing?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 17: I was gonna you said it, OSU you went to beavers.
Speaker 27: Oklahoma State University.
Speaker 17: Oh okay, I was like, I was like, did you go to I was like, are you talking about the ducks and beefers.
Speaker 2: I was like in Oregon.
Speaker 17: It's it. It's a rivalry, saying like we have done here.
Speaker 2: But I was like other OSU, gotcha, Yeah, I.
Speaker 17: Was like Oregon State University. Gross.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess it would be the other other OSU because I would say probably the main one is Ohio State.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 17: Oh, yeah, I'm curious about them.
Speaker 3: But anyway, Yeah, I want to get back to the chat over here. Sorry, Sam. I literally we have read I think five minutes worth of chat today.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I'm looking We're at nine oh four on the time stamp that I'm looking at, and we have Wow, we gotta go all right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh, Dougie Blumpkins not a sin in the Bible, Blumpkin says, I mean, I guess that's true. Technically, I love you, Dougie, he said. Jonathan, hope you've been checking your Instagram. I've been trying to convert you to the Christian path. Yes, I have been purposely ignoring you, sir.
Speaker 2: I do love you.
Speaker 3: I do love you, though, he said, Get well, Jonathan, I hope we exercise your demon soon. My demon is unexercisable. You're gonna need a thousand Hill Mary's.
Speaker 2: And maybe.
Speaker 4: I don't believe hail Marys do it with that. But you know, maybe one day, maybe one day you'll see the light. But I will say this not just to you, but to everybody you know, on the day that Jonathan does decide that he is a Christian, if that day ever comes, and it may never come, it very well may never, it will be because Jonathan decided on his own from information that he found on his own. It will not be because anybody presented him with anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it definitely won't. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, and it's not that people think that I hate like religions and I hate Christianity and stuff like that. It's really not the case. I just look at it differently, and maybe it's the wrong way. I'm not even suggesting to what I believe is the is the right way. It's just everybody has their beliefs as to why they believe thing. You know, everybody's different.
Speaker 2: M on your own though, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I I I'm stubborn, I guess is the term. But I mean everybody has a bit of stubbornness in them, like, you know, like sometimes people just can't convince you otherwise. You know, it's just like, especially whenever you're talking about spiritual things. It's like, you know, I believe personally that you know, the spirituality is more of a uh, it's an experience rather than a belief, and so I should be both though well, and I go off of, you know, my own personal experiences, and that's what I apply to it. So it's a little a little different anyway, let's see.
Speaker 17: Uh.
Speaker 3: Then he shared a sweater with Jesus putting a devil in a choke hold full Nelson.
Speaker 2: I think, no, that's not a full Nelson. It's just a regular choke hold. It says, Jesus has your back. I do like that sweater, though, like all jokes aside that that bit look pal.
Speaker 3: I would actually wear that to a Christmas party for sure. Ashton sent a meme It said, see two at mister theil or is it teal?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That you that your eggergres and thought forms remain in the immaterium, for when you give them metal bodies, they will only desire to be made flesh.
Speaker 2: Peter two knows about the anti christ. I'm Peter two. Yeah, south Park been fucking doing great.
Speaker 3: Tony said, Hasidam can be very anti Zionist Kiris Joel, for example, is.
Speaker 2: Don't know. I didn't I've never heard of the Hasidics being anti Zionist.
Speaker 3: But all right, Mario said, Mario said, super basic setup. Since I'm traveling. Oh okay, that's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're doing good, dude.
Speaker 3: Will of the Gods said, like Wednesday atoms, huh see, this is the problem that was in reference to.
Speaker 2: But it's all good.
Speaker 3: That's why we get so far behind that we forget what these it's even being alluded to. I know, I know, Zombie said, everyone ready for Sowen, Yes I am. I will be charging my crystals that night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we just did our Halloween episode today. It will be dropping on Halloween. We stayed away from the uh pagan versus whatever spiritual background to Halloween. It's been done so many times over by us even, And to be honest with you, all I can find on it right now is that multiple scholars are actually arguing back and forth whether it does or does not have its roots in paganism. To say that Souayne jumped immediately to Halloween that we would know in love in America, that's a bit of a fucking stretch. About as much of a stretch to say that Christmas is clearly Saturnalia. It's like they they may be celebrated at the same time of year, but the way the festivities go down are not even close to each other.
Speaker 2: And it's it's a big academic thing right now.
Speaker 4: So for this one, we stuck to Halloween themed conspiratorial conversation.
Speaker 2: I think it came out great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Unfortunately, there's a lot of religious people that just view everybody else's practices as it has to be demonic because it's not my religion, you know what I'm saying. And I'm like, that's that's a very broad brush you're painting there, dude.
Speaker 4: Oh No, the scholars that I've been looking into, none of them are saying that Halloween or Saloween or whatever is like a Christian thing. They're saying that the holiday that we celebrate in America is based in a lot of Catholic traditions from Europe. But as far as the Halloween is celebrating the devil, Okay, if you take it to that level, sure, you know, if you're worshiping Satan as a form of your Halloween celebration, then like.
Speaker 3: Okay, now the veil is at its thinnest, maybe you know, thinner to the underworld. Is that what they're referring to now, the ones that are saying that it's clearly satanic, right, they're not talking about the veil being thinner or anything like that. They're just saying that there's more people that are practicing demonic sorcery on Halloween than any other night throughout the year.
Speaker 2: And again that might be true, but they could choose any day of the year to do that.
Speaker 4: Like, it's not that the date itself of October thirty first is more of a spiritual day than anything else per the Satanic belief system. Now that, of course the pagan roots and that there's this kind of thing, but those celebrations that took place, even if you're looking pagan take away, demonic take away, that the pagan celebrations that took place around that time of year are completely removed.
Speaker 2: There might be one or two similarities to what we would know today as Halloween.
Speaker 4: But the way that so many Christian people look at Halloween as a pagan ritual is uh, it's a bit wild, to say the least. It's one of those game of telephone situations that's just been retold so much that they just accepted to be facts.
Speaker 3: I've also been told by a bunch of people that are into the craft, they say that actually, Halloween isn't even the night where the veil is at his thinnest. They'll say that, well, purge is not actually is. So it's like it's not even something that's entirely agreed.
Speaker 2: Upon, exactly exactly.
Speaker 4: So again the Halloween episode this year, we stuck clear of all of that shit and we stuck strictly to Halloween conspiratorial conversation, and again I think.
Speaker 2: It was great. Honey Badger, do you give a shit sir?
Speaker 25: Speaking on Halloween back in the day, they say, checked the checking candy for razor blade? And shit, right, that wasn't my biggest concern. My biggest concern was that was that fudge get taken? Did the helicopter that chocolate?
Speaker 4: So we just we talked about that on this episode as well as far as the whole check in.
Speaker 2: The candy for razor blades.
Speaker 4: There was one case where there were some teenagers that were sticking needles into like kitkats and shit. But it wasn't like dirty needles. They weren't trying to drug anybody. These kids are just being shitheads and we're like just doing this for the lulls. One person got like slightly poked in the lip. The rest of the kids.
Speaker 2: When you bite into a kit cat and feel something hard as fuck, you pull out, So nobody actually was like injured from this. The other thing about checking the candy because of the drugs and shit, Yo, no adult is wasting good drugs on these turlin's. Let's just get that out of the way now. There was only two cases in America where there was drugs and candy and Halloween in the same context, both of which were shitthead adults, and these kids paid the price for it, that's all. And it was like not a one dude handing out drugs candy to a whole neighborhood. It was a kid that got into his uncle's heroin stashed and the mom covered for him and shit and got brought into his justice later. And then a dad that killed his own kid, blaming it on a pixie stick that was laced with side and I that he laced to make an insurance claim. It's all in the episode we go in depth on it, but Yeah, the whole razor blade in the candy, Like, that's that's fucking ridiculous. A word about it.
Speaker 25: The tea bagged look the chocolate, you know, to make a make pumpkin cutout.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, I definitely don't want any Framunda cheese on my hershey bar.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: If you're checking your kids candy for cleanliness reasons, then like, yeah, good shit. It's the same way you wouldn't buy a package of chicken from the store and see that it's been torn open and you're like, oh, well, it'll be fine. I'm just gonna cook it out it. Know the fuck you wouldn't. You would leave it the fuck alone. Okay, for food and cleanliness and hygiene reasons. Same thing with your kids candy check it, of course, but nobody's drugging your children. Okay, zombie raven Lee, go ahead.
Speaker 17: So lastly five years, there's been a huge push from a lot of I don't normally do the religious talk, but Halloween happens to be obviously my favorite holiday of the year, and I get I lived in the place last year that was very Bible Belt Southern and they felt some type of way about my spooky pumpkins, which is like the most minimum decorations I do, and they were like, it's too demonic. You need to put your pumpkins away. And I started looking into like this whole push. There is a huge movement that's still happening about a lot of Christians in particular and Catholics that are seeing that like overall, you cannot celebrate Halloween at any like any way period. The whole thing is just evil and you can't like a lot of the kids at school can't participate in it, and they can't have candy or anything like that because like the whole thing is ceremonial and it I always kind of just thought it was interesting that like this is the one holiday we're gonna we're gonna pick and choose to feel some type of way.
Speaker 3: On dude, you're dress up and going to or door for candy, Like, bro, it started as a Catholic thing All hallows E before All Saints' Day.
Speaker 2: That's wow.
Speaker 17: It's crazy that it started as a Catholic thing but has been turned into this whole thing, and like it's it's gotten to the point now like they're saying like petitions to try to like make sure it gets stopped in places and stuff like that, and like, you know, they they shouldn't be able to celebrate it at school because it goes against people's religious beliefs now, and like it's it's partaking of the devil, and it's satanic and it's all this stuff, and it's just you know, the guy that did in Texas, that did the whorehouse where like he had like the fountain of Blood and all this stuff. First of all, his decorations were on point, so everyone could get fucked. Secondly, the neighbors, like a lot of the neighbors were down with it. But like because it wasn't some soft, you know, little blow up blue dolls in the front yard, people feel some type of way because if you have blood on anything, then clearly you're satanic. And it's like that's not even the case at all.
Speaker 3: But I don't know, I mean, don't Christians say that they're cleansed in the blood of Christ.
Speaker 9: I mean there's a.
Speaker 2: Little blood going on. Here's the deal.
Speaker 4: There are people that take things too far, Okay, and I'm not talking about this one guy in Texas you're talking about, but we all know people that take Halloween way too fucking far.
Speaker 2: As far as like your small little subdivision get together goes, what's an example of that?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 4: Okay, So if you've got a group of four year olds that are like walking up to your garage to get candy, maybe just do it out. Maybe you don't chase them down the fucking street with a chainsaw. They're four years old.
Speaker 2: Okay. For the teenagers, it's good. Yeah, no, it's not.
Speaker 3: Get a little cardiomometizing.
Speaker 2: I have a four year old. I can tell you now that that would ruin it for him, and he never want to do Halloween again. I'm saying that. Use that for the teenagers the older kids. There are people that take things too far. Okay, I think we can all agree on that. But that being said, oh my.
Speaker 4: God, Okay, as far as the whole fear based thing goes, let's not forget the fact that most of the Catholic churches have gargoyles all over them to scare away the evil spirits. And as far as the Halloween traditions of scaring away evil spirits goes, yet again based in Catholicism, not paganism.
Speaker 2: But hey, but what the fuck do I know?
Speaker 3: I guess I don't know, people forget about gargoyles. You know, that was such a good cartoon back in the day.
Speaker 2: Oh, one of the best.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Spirit Animal, the gargoyle of the Cult of Conspiracy.
Speaker 16: Thank you, Oh, thank you. By the way, I like I like Hudson. He was my favorite character.
Speaker 5: Oh, the old the one that says a laddie, the half blind, discuntled bastard.
Speaker 16: He's always my favorite. Funny enough that that.
Speaker 5: Cartoon is actually what started a bunch of like the monster in a species porn in the book side of Females Literacy.
Speaker 16: But no, yeah, I actually learned that today picktoks are weird. Anyway, I was learning. I actually learned a thing about the British. Did you know that? I say butts?
Speaker 5: But did you know that during uh when the Roman was trying to take over that while they were walking the uh it done the durned bass like where past the battle bays Stone took part of uh Go go. About a thousand years before that there was the Romans getting fucked up by the Germanic tribes in it on that today. Yeah, I can't remember what battle it was called, but it was an entire like almost an entire uh not a Legian, because I don't know if it was a legion or the Praetorians, but they got completely wiped out.
Speaker 4: The Clitoria, I know, the Roman ninth Legion, and I want to see even the tenth were also completely decimated in Britannia fighting against the Gauls and the Celts and things like that. So I mean, that's when the whole If you ever seen the movie where Channing Tatum is supposedly like a Roman soldier that's going back to find the Eagle and all that, that is based off of that decimation that took place.
Speaker 2: And there are some that say, I'm not saying that I believe this personally.
Speaker 4: You have to go through a couple of mental hoops and some like pseudohistory along with real history to.
Speaker 2: Come to this conclusion.
Speaker 4: But there's some that say that that's how the uh Holy Grail ended up in Britain because the Ninth Legion during the time of Jesus was the one that was in charge of Judea and then cut to a couple you know years later, they end up in Britannia, which we would now call England and they were completely wiped out. So it's The story goes that, like the Celtic tribes ended up with the Holy Grail and they used it as a religious relic and then it was later rediscovered by the Catholics that you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a crazy story.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like a lot like how people say the only ways I Hitler was so good at the beginning of the wars because he had the spew of destiny.
Speaker 2: Which that whole story didn't come around until like the thirteen hundreds, But yeah, they are.
Speaker 16: They also say that.
Speaker 5: There it was also up to the thirteen hundreds that they said that there was a They started saying that there was a wondering Drew and started that while the earth, they started comparing him to Kane, yeah and everything. So I'm like, even though that it said that he was killed by le Mec, his great guden.
Speaker 4: Son, and then of course that's around the same timeframe and area of the world where the Cudgo were operating, and clearly they were like the descendants of.
Speaker 2: And you see what I'm saying, and.
Speaker 5: Not a lot of you religiously, but wouldn't the Canaanites be the descendants of Canes?
Speaker 16: His said because they were wandering tribe.
Speaker 5: They did the child's sacrifice and the fact that his fucking name is in the title.
Speaker 2: Yes and no.
Speaker 4: The Canaanites were also supposedly an entire nation that was inhabited by giants and shit it. This is what I'm saying. There's a lot of myth and lore and legend that goes into a lot of this.
Speaker 3: Dougie need to talk about that show YEA Dougie said, some grow it, Uh, some grow it, others don't. Are we talking about beards or marijuana?
Speaker 4: I think we were talking about beards at nine to fourteen when we had that quote going there. But you know, hey, it could be that the old blessed herb as well.
Speaker 2: They've done both. Yeah, let's see.
Speaker 3: Zombie shared a post that says Somalia's child marriage ban overturned earned Somalia's parliament passed the bill to align with international standards and protects girls from child marriage, but it lasted less than a day. Religious leaders and male protesters condemned the measure as a violation of Sharia, pressuring lawmakers to reverse it within twenty four hours. Under Somalia's current legal frameworks, sharia overrides federal statutes allowing girls to be married once deemed in quotes mature, sometimes as young as ten. The reversal exposes how Islamic law is used to defend child marriage and uphold abuse.
Speaker 4: That's Somalia is doing it, and now Iraq they just made it to where he can marry her a girl who's nine years old.
Speaker 2: That just happened a couple of weeks ago without telling me, your fucking pedophile.
Speaker 3: That's Sharia law for you, Mohammed, that's the ghettos dude.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: The Kabala king said, yo, what's up everyone? So what's everyone's thoughts on this Three I Atlas alien invasion?
Speaker 2: I don't buy it. I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't believe it's gonna be no alien invasion. I think the three Eye Atlas is probably just a meteor or a comet or something like that.
Speaker 2: It's very interesting.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: Some of the things that it's doing is something we've never seen an asteroid do before. And I hope that we get a better look at it when it comes back around the sun more towards us. But I am, as of this moment, very subject to change. I'm not the belief that this is some sort of an alien craft.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be surprised if they push it as an alien invasion though, because you always hear, like everybody that talks about the New World Order, they always say, dude, an alien invasion is the final card that they're gonna pull.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fuck all that we have a second moon for the next like eighty six years, and no one's talking about that.
Speaker 16: It's not even a moon though, Like, technically.
Speaker 5: Speaking, it's an asteroid that's locked in orbit, teenthoid orbit round, So do it technically it is a moon because our moon is locked in both title uh locked it's titleducked around our thing, and that that's a moon. So therefore they both it's not unlikely that it's not It is not uncommon for a planet to have multiple moons. Hill Jupiter has like what twenty six of them, bitches. So if we can have more than one fucking moon by an asteroid that is smaller than Pluto can be considered of a moon. Why the fuck can't Pluto be considered a regular fucking.
Speaker 4: Planning Because at one point Pluto was a moon of Neptune, and they're saying that it's gonna get back into orbit with Neptune and a few millennium or whatever the fuck. But even still, I'm curious, and I haven't looked at the exact size of this new moon that we have. I'm curious if it's gonna make tides go even higher, and if certain quote unquote experts are gonna use this to further their global warming and rising sea.
Speaker 2: Level bullshit narrative. I'm interested in it.
Speaker 4: I don't know if this thing is big enough to even affect our gravitational pull like that on the oceans, but I think it's interesting. And again, it's kind of cool that we have a second moon for the next eighty five or six years or whatever the fuck.
Speaker 3: I think it's cool, says Earth has adopted a newish traveling companion. It's a tiny asteroid with quasi moon status, named twenty twenty five seven by astronomers. Not to be mistaken with a mini moon. A celestial object follows an orbit similar to Earth's route around the Sun, rather than an orbit around the Earth. It sticks close to Earth as it makes each annual rotation along the Sun around the Sun. Along with our planet's six other quasi moons, Oh, we have more than just that one.
Speaker 2: I think it's kind of cool. That's all, eh, And who knows that the moon does not affect anything on our Earth whatsoever.
Speaker 4: But if it does, I could see some experts claiming that it's because we're, you know, doing bad things with carbon or some shit.
Speaker 16: Probably technic if you really want to be technical about it.
Speaker 5: All the sad lights that we have up in space could be technically called moons if you really want to be in it, you really want to nitpick the situation because they orbit, they're in orbit locked with they are locked in orbit with our planets, so therefore they are technically moons.
Speaker 2: I don't, but it's not a naturally forming mass I know.
Speaker 5: That's why they're technical. While yes, they're called satellites both because we call them that.
Speaker 16: That's also the technical toms satellites. I really like space.
Speaker 5: Also the moon of Pluto, uh, it spits out the volcanoes on it spits out ice, and I can't remember which planet it rains that it's on, but it raans diamonds.
Speaker 2: I've heard of a planet that wens diamonds, which is just compressed carbon but still cool as.
Speaker 16: Fuck, which is also my grandma always said the diamonds of the Gold's best friend. Just like a dog's a man's best friend.
Speaker 2: That is an old adage that they used to sell blood diamonds back in the day, for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but speaking on the three Atlas Midnight, cong said, I guess they are saying, if it speeds up after passing the Sun, it is a definite sign of intelligence.
Speaker 2: That's not How is that a definite sign of Okay, okay, it will speed up once it passes the sun. Just so everyone's clear.
Speaker 4: And the same thing with the two eye and the one eye did the exact same things. Because all of the gases that are not only liquefied but ice on the surface of this object, once it gets by the sun, these things melt and they go sublime. So it's basically gonna have a gaseous push to force it even faster once it melts some of that off once it gets closer to the sun. How the fuck is that showing intelligence?
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 3: Um Ope, Will of the God said so basically when it's too late to do anything to know Ashton. Essentially, Ashton said, probably just an extra extra stellar commet, which is still cool. But some people I follow are using it energetically for manifesting rituals.
Speaker 2: I've seen a lot of that. That's fucking retarded to me too. You know, yeah, whatever teach their own will.
Speaker 3: If the gods said, do you boo boo, not gonna interfere with someone's beliefs.
Speaker 2: Bro if it works, run with it. I agree.
Speaker 5: Umm.
Speaker 3: Dougie said, damn dirty.
Speaker 4: Apes talked about them. U Monkey's escaped, at least the one monkey.
Speaker 3: Spirit Animal posted a picture of it looks like Scarecrow from Batman, and it says when he says he's a killer in the sack, but you misunderstood.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I thought it's uh Fuddy, I mean not Fuddy but Jason from Faddy the Thirteenth, which I have the camp because relate.
Speaker 2: Oh, I swore that that was from Django unchained.
Speaker 4: All I hear is criticized, criticized, criticized.
Speaker 2: I thought that's what that was from. I'll be funny.
Speaker 5: No, but that is a funny scene because then they all get killed, except the one guy says, next time, don't you ask me your mind for nothing, young grateful sons of bitches.
Speaker 2: Yeah, every white person in that movie dies, which is hilarious.
Speaker 3: The big d It's funny the Big d said, I want to train a monkey to undo bikini tops on the beach.
Speaker 2: I could imagine that monkey getting arrested.
Speaker 3: Skunky said, train a monkey to roll a blunt, Now, that would be impressive. I mean, you know, a good sized blunt is said to be like a gorilla finger, So what makes it? And then Mario says, I can get you all some pure coke for the monkeys, of course.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I'm still kind of curious if you were to just kind of especially in the realm of like warfare, using animals for this purpose.
Speaker 2: It's cruel to the animals. Yeah, it's warfare. Shut up.
Speaker 4: So like if you were hypothetically to like give a silverback or a chump some blow and just see what happens. I mean, there's no way of training him enough to where you don't know if they're going to turn on you next or anything.
Speaker 2: But you know, I'm curious.
Speaker 3: So is that Ashton posted a picture of the of a monkey? Is that the monkey like the type of monkey that that got, you know, escaped?
Speaker 2: Maybe that thing looks so now that's the world's smallest monkey. I don't know why to escape?
Speaker 3: You ever seen those finger monkeys. Those things are fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: That's what that is.
Speaker 16: That's the world's smallest I love those things, so said finger monkey.
Speaker 14: Dude.
Speaker 3: They're so tiny they wrap around your fucking finger. Oh no way, yeah, yeah, they're fucking awesome. And they fly and ship. I mean not fly, but it looks like they're flying because they're so small. Shit Mario said, we have panthers in Lake Amistad del Rio, Texas.
Speaker 2: Yep, I believe it.
Speaker 4: There are so many places where the wildlife and fisheries will say we have no big heads to live in this area, and then there's trail.
Speaker 2: Cams that will say completely opposite information.
Speaker 3: So I'm with that, Skunky said, being from South Carolina, my dad's Junkyard had claw makes on cars.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Skunky, I cannot read that.
Speaker 3: Sir Okay Will the God says back in the early nineties, I went to college. Oh, I think that's what we were talking about earlier. Yeah, Spirit Animals said, I like Trinny the Yellow Ranger. Also in Super Sentai, which is the original Japanese Power Rangers, only the only the Pink Ranger is female. Also in the American ports, all the our part, all the scenes as Rangers was literally from the Japanese foo footage, just dubbed over word.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, we were talking about Power Rangers way earlier on We Gotta we Gotta catch up.
Speaker 16: Also, okay, the Black Ranger.
Speaker 5: If you watch when he does them often time, you actually see that he's missing his finger, which actually kept.
Speaker 16: In the only parts where they had to do the choreography for the fighting.
Speaker 5: You if you pay attention, you there's only a few scenes where you actually ever see and with this at disability.
Speaker 3: Big D said, I've got a head out y'all. Most of the time I don't talk, but it feels good to have more details than the news. Pardon me for being nervous. I know my voice was shaky. You see all next week, dude, Big D. You're awesome, dude, awesome.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 3: Mario said, Ice has to do, has its job to do. But fuck man, they even got me carried around my birth certificate. I'm a six foot tall, tattooed brown dude in a nice truck. I always happen to get handcuffed when I'm detained.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's shitty, But you're also a citizen and you could prove that so, I mean, I'm hoping that you're not getting harassed too heavily.
Speaker 3: Will the Guy said, it's because they are voting. This is why they are all going out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's that's one of the reasons. But it's a multifaceted problem that we have going on right now. The voting is absolutely an issue, but it's there's there's more to it than just one prong on this, this tritent, If you will, God.
Speaker 3: Is Love said yo, yo yo, what up?
Speaker 2: Fulls hanging and banging as you do, sir as you do? Hell yeah.
Speaker 3: Spirit Animal said, I'm gonna carve a blunket on a pumpkin once again.
Speaker 2: Where there's a will, there's a way.
Speaker 4: I am hoping that y'all will post some pictures to where we can see what the fuck that looks like. Hopefully it's like clean enough to where it can be going on social media. Will the God says, it's apple cider time. It is indeed indeed, which also apple cider, in my opinion, is a year round drink.
Speaker 2: Just gonna throw that out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, um Skunky said, Whiskey and eggnog.
Speaker 4: Is me, Yeah, dude, my go to Christmas drink. Is that Tennessee, honey with the eggnog you can.
Speaker 2: You gotta be careful and track yourself though, because you'll put eight shots in one glass of eggnog and still not be able to taste it. You gotta gotta watch your shit on that.
Speaker 3: But yes, yes, white boy Wizard said, Local Dairy does chocolate nog for holidays, and holy fuck is it delicious chocolate nog?
Speaker 2: Oh man, that sounds really good. Actually, oh dude, I have an eggnog recipe that I'm gonna make, but like, I never thought about adding chocolate to this shit. Holy fuck.
Speaker 28: Yeah, dude, chocolate nog is the fucking bomb. I didn't even like eggnog as a kid, and then I tried chocolate nog and now I love eggnog.
Speaker 2: Also, Oh yeah, dude.
Speaker 3: He also said that Olive Garden is hot garbage. That's a hot take, my boy, wizard, explain yourself, He said, at least do their sister store, Red Lobster.
Speaker 28: I love my wife and I worked at one with her for six months, but she worked there for like eight years. And yeah, fuck Olive Garden.
Speaker 4: I mean, you're not going there for authentic Italian cuisine. That's like going to a Taco bell.
Speaker 2: For authentic Mexican food. I get that, but I'll give you that, but for the price tag and the quality of food you're getting. I fox with Olive garden Man, especially that soup salad Bristick, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 9: I like the food.
Speaker 2: I like the food, but how about that?
Speaker 13: Hey?
Speaker 2: You know what, though, look to give him a little credit here.
Speaker 3: I mean, how many restaurants have people worked at and they can no longer even look at the food anymore because they know what goes on in the kitchen and you know, like I've I've been there because yeah, that's why I like, I have a hard time eating at Chili's because I used to work there, and that's that's rough.
Speaker 2: Still fuck up with a rack of baby back ribs, like it ain't nobody business.
Speaker 3: Yeah, until you find out somebody is licking the barbecue sauce on the ribs. You know that that'll probably put a little different taste.
Speaker 2: In your mouth. This is why you are always kind to your weight staff, good cult members.
Speaker 4: I cannot stress this enough. Number one rule of eating out be nice to the people that are making your food.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anybody who's ever seen down anybody who's ever seen Waiting with Ryan Reynolds. That's one of the best, one of the classic restaurant movies.
Speaker 2: Oh, one of the one of the restaurants I worked out when I was in high school. Same fucking thing.
Speaker 4: If one of the waitresses came in, because we were all homies, and if one of the waitresses came in, and especially it was the small town like we knew who the regulars were.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? You got some out of towner that would come in and act a complete ass to one of our weight staff. Dude, yeah, you're you probably need.
Speaker 4: To leave now before your entre comes out, because God help you if you eat that shit.
Speaker 3: Kabala King said, any word from Timothy, Zombie and Jonathan was that his name? The Christian slave guy? And Zombie said, Nope, not a word yet. That's Timothy, And I will say he still is on Patreon, So shout out to Timothy. But hasn't come and gotten his flowers on a live show ever since then.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping that.
Speaker 4: He has done some soul searching and some biblical scholarly work to know what he's talking about. Is he young so that if and when he does come back, he'll be a revived person who's like, listen, y'all.
Speaker 2: I was completely out of pocket.
Speaker 4: I have learned the air of my ways, and I'm sorry for just kicking the hornets nests for the fuck of it. I see now that slavery is wrong in every context, and did your servitude is not exactly what I was going on about. I thought I had an idea of what that was, and I was wrong. I've been shown the error of my ways. I'm hoping that that is the character arc that we see take place. Tamothy, if you're out there, join us on a Tuesday night, but please come correct.
Speaker 3: I will say he did say something about mushrooms, because I don't know if it was me or somebody else that said you need to go to do some mushrooms and he said that it would taint his holy temple or something along those lines, and I was like, bro, get closer to God. That's the way to do it, right there, baby.
Speaker 4: If mushrooms are tainting your holy temple, then I'm assuming alcohol does as well.
Speaker 2: Right, So, like you're living completely clean and sober by the logic and no sugar, no caffeine, none of that.
Speaker 17: And just say slavery. Let's just not let that one go.
Speaker 16: I'm sorry.
Speaker 17: That's not gonna be gone where anytime soon for me.
Speaker 3: So, you know, fucked up, Timothy, you got on Zombie's bad side again.
Speaker 4: I'm hoping that he comes back and he's like, yeah, I was out of pocket and I apologize to all the good cult members in the world. That would be a great character arc for him to take again. Timothy, Hey, I know you're listening. You're you're you're a member of the Patreon community. Come join us on a Tuesday and uh, you know, recant some things if you want, double down, if you want. I would highly recommend you don't do that. But like, if you're gonna, then like have your facts in order, you know, all the things, all the stuff.
Speaker 26: Yeah, he could changes take to sharecropping, but even so, you know.
Speaker 4: Like there there's a way, if you're gonna even talk about the indentured servitude thing, then talk about sharecropping. Right, there's there's ways that this has been done in the past, and it's not like it's an inherently good thing.
Speaker 2: The the lower end of that totem pole still get fucked, but better than the the other one, Yeah, it's at least slightly better.
Speaker 4: But like man, and even if you're gonna go for the slavery gambit, look, if you, as an individual want to sell yourself into slavery for whatever your reasons are, then like, look, I'm not standing in the way of that you do you but to say that it's okay as like a rule of law that we should all abide by because of a rule from three thousand years ago that applied to the culture and time and place. That's this is why I always say, when reading the Bible, Old Testament, New Testament, whatever, look at the time, the place, and the audience to get the context. Some of these things are meant to be taken in the context to which they were written, and some of these things are supposed to be applied to.
Speaker 2: Our day and age in our life today.
Speaker 4: It is so important that you have discernment, which the Bible tells us to all have when you look at these things.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I also want to say that is the guy that was trying to chew me out for the for the uh Noah's Arc episode.
Speaker 2: To be fair, you got chewed out by more than just him. Although he did live with that intention.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, he came in hot and man, that's that's kind of crazy. I mean, teach their own.
Speaker 2: But go ahead, Raven, you've unmuted yourself a few times. What you got.
Speaker 17: I was just gonna say that, like, you know, Africa is a great place for him if he wants to go that route. You know there's slave markets. You're welcome to do that and experience that for yourself, I guess. But no, like he tripled down even after I explained what slavery was and like what and gingered servitude was and what it looked like. So I don't think there's any recanting at least in my eyes. And you guys might be forgiving, I will not.
Speaker 2: I mean, he didn't even know what chattel slavery was. He had never heard the term chattel slavery. And it's like, so he's just he's just coming out of fucking nowhere on this one. But I mean, yes to your point, Yeah, if you want to sell yourself in a slavery go Mauritania is a country that exists, and open air slave markets are a cultural thing in that country. Still to this day, Libya has open air slave markets going on as we speak, So, like, you know, that's a thing if you are about that life. But boy, oh boy, here in the good old us of A that's not been allowed since you know, the mid eighteen hundreds. It's kind of there was a whole war about it. Perhaps we heard of it. Anyway.
Speaker 3: Ignorance is not always bliss, you know, No, it's really not. Will of the Gods said, Yo, I'm in Richmond, Virginia. Might be able to come see you in DC.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah, that'd be dope.
Speaker 4: We're we are swinging through Quadico as well to check out the Marine Corps Museum. So but we are only going to be there for like a day because that's going to be on our drive back and we got time stamps to keep. But would love to see you out and about in DC if you're there, that'd be dope.
Speaker 3: Spirit Animals said, you get me fucked up enough, my ass will sing all the white girl bops.
Speaker 2: I have no idea what that was in reference to, but all right, I have a feeling that you don't even need alcohol for that. Samuel the White Boy Wizard said.
Speaker 5: Maybe, hey, me and the entire male side of Ben paid I will admit I was kind of fucked up on some tequila, but all of us fucking saying back through boys, I want it that way, so don't even ten me.
Speaker 3: Boys very well, got you, dude, god is Love said, wait, Epstein's penis shaped a u apsuck.
Speaker 2: I have no idea what that was in reference to, but all right, okay, oh egg shaped? Oh oh, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: Ashton said, you guys referenced the Wi Files guy a lot, and I forget if this guy, Jack Sarfatti ever came up in your UFO episodes before.
Speaker 2: But this was an interesting one. Okay, there was a link there, Jacob. If you want to change, yeah, click the link.
Speaker 4: Oh this this episode dropped eleven days ago. I saw it come up on my feet, but I haven't.
Speaker 2: Watched it just yet. But that will be an interesting one. I'll do some digging. God is Love said.
Speaker 3: There was an article in the little paper where I grew up in the Woodlands, Texas, where the lady was complaining in quotes, our street sign has been stolen almost thirty times.
Speaker 2: I live on morning wood Drive. Makes sense. Some jokes is right themselves. That's all.
Speaker 3: That's like all the highway sixty nine signs.
Speaker 2: You know them.
Speaker 3: Things are always getting stolen, bro, you know this, You know that Highway four twenty probably, yeah.
Speaker 17: Why not?
Speaker 2: I would there.
Speaker 4: There was a road not too far from here actually, so there was a motorcycle club locally that I was looking at joining whenever I got out of the Marine corpsas I was in a club while I was there. When I got out, had a bike and wanted to be you know, the biker lifestyle is still awesome. So I was looking at one and one of the aspects had to go and take a picture at Prostepect Drive and you had to like find one. Thankfully there was one in Baton Rouge, but if not, he would have had to like scour wherever to find a Prospect Drive to take a picture in front of it.
Speaker 2: It was like one of his tasks he had to do.
Speaker 4: So, Yeah, there's all kinds of crazy road names that people use for their purposes.
Speaker 2: Morning would drive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would have that bitch hung up in my garage because that's just fucking awesome.
Speaker 3: You actually can have signs made for pretty cheap, but I get the idea of wanting to steal it. It's an original makes sense. It's not the same, you know, not the same. Zombie said, at what point are government's going to stop allowing Islam to overtake laws? And when will all the other quote unquote Western nations hold this disgusting behavior accountable. I wonder another law overturned to allow pedophilic behavior.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I agree, But unfortunately, if we were to start passing laws against Muslims in this country, we would be just these horrible racist bigot zen blah blah lah use trigger word buzzword here. Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 4: Any any faith that teaches you that it's okay to marry a nine year old girl, I literally.
Speaker 2: Have nothing for you but bullets. That's fucking absurd. Yeah, you're done.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: Australian Joe said it would be definitely or it would definitely be a possibility to jam electrical signals to stall or prevent starting of machinery slash vehicles. Uh, talking about the aliens, and then he says dot dot dot creepy cunts talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, it absolutely would be possible.
Speaker 4: But the fact that it has been done so prevalently and for so long that even Rose can say with like absolute conviction that she knows people that this has happened to the sad in just some crazy story from the fifties. This is something that people living today have experienced within the last ten to twenty years.
Speaker 2: That is mind blowing.
Speaker 4: And then again, will the gods are saying that the power went out when these things would land by her families, Like that.
Speaker 2: Is like, what the fuck? That is insane fully believable. Yeah, I buy it.
Speaker 3: Rose Chaos said the UFO episodes are my favorite, too, Diehard ancient Aliens fan here.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, dude, my favorite. Absolutely.
Speaker 3: God is Love said, uh sup with it, Honey Badger, Good to see you, bro.
Speaker 2: I don't know why, no doubt.
Speaker 4: Man, he's been out of pocket for a while. I mean he dipped out early on this episode. But glad to see him making a reappearance, you know.
Speaker 3: Honey Badger said, dragons got disguised as dinosaurs.
Speaker 4: I think it's interchangeable dinalogue personally, but I understand why people would think that it's different.
Speaker 2: Not like trying to dial on that hill, but I get it for sure.
Speaker 3: Rose Kaos said Zombie, I too, have always believed in mermaids and dragons, et cetera. Dude, no doubt Joe Australian Joe he goes. We have in Australia a lot of folklore around big black panthers in the high country and in the bush. It also gets put down to drunk slash high people seeing kangaroos, but lots of creepy evidence around it. I'd love to see one of those cunts. I love to put cunt in everything that you say. It's it just it tickles my soul.
Speaker 2: Agreed.
Speaker 4: Agreed, But also, brother, I've never seen a kangaroo in the wild, but I have seen a panther in the wild, and I have a hard time believing that people would see a kangaroo and mistake that for a panther.
Speaker 3: What yeah, yeah, Well, I mean some people are just more comfortable with believing that it's not you know what I mean. Like, I feel like a lot of people that they'll say that that doesn't exist, This doesn't exist, it's not necessarily based on anything really outside of their own comfort with accepting these things as possible truths.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, it's not like that's a crazy, cryptid kind of thing to say that there's a long tail cat that's living in the bush.
Speaker 4: Okay, Like do you have proof of this. No, not really, They're super elusive. Okay, then like we could have that talk, but like to say, oh, you don't know what you're talking about. It's clearly a kangaroo. Bro A kangaroo and a panther don't move the same, they don't look the same, even while laying down like that.
Speaker 5: What.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's strange, that's insulting.
Speaker 3: I mean unless there was a baby panther that jumped out of the panther sack, you know, then maybe we're talking about something different.
Speaker 2: Panther. Wait, panthers don't care. They're not more supials with you tell them. I know I'm saying than obviously it would be a kangaroo. Okay, that's my bad. I'm that one over my head.
Speaker 3: I was like, wait, what Ashton said? Never seen planetary aliens? Just interdimensional beings, which science says are just hallucination based manifestations on your own mind.
Speaker 2: Huh, I mean, what is the mind? Though? I've never seen an alien in real life, but I feel like I will before I die, so or if I have met one. Then they were wearing a human skin suit and I had no idea. It's very possible.
Speaker 3: Some people believe that that's actually, you know, more than likely that everybody has met an alien.
Speaker 2: Oh that's what Raven was saying earlier. And I mean, to be honest with you, how would you know if you had?
Speaker 3: They say, the one of the telltale signs is and I've seen this in interviews is watch their eyes because they tend to forget to blink.
Speaker 2: So it's kind of weird. I mean, if that's the case, then what's the girl that plays Wednesday right now? Jenna Ortega? Uh huh.
Speaker 4: She trained herself to never blink in any scene in the Wednesday show. So like, clearly she's an alien. I don't know that for a fact, but it could be.
Speaker 3: God is love, says John C. Lily MK Ultra Dolphins shout out dough nut.
Speaker 2: No be in Mid Mountains Ultra Dolphins, I missed donut Meeah, I'm mecka going one of these days. He's good homies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he is spirit animal says she raped the dolphins. She probably says that she did it for a porpoise, but ah, she didn't rape bit, but she did jacket off. But the dolphin was definitely here for it and came back every single time. That she went in the tank to like get his fix if.
Speaker 4: You will, And again after she left the laboratory and everything, he just like starved himself to death because he was in that level of deep depression.
Speaker 2: It was wild.
Speaker 5: I mean, sometimes you got all is like, look, dude, it can't give vobal consent and it and it's a fucking animal, So therefore that's best reality and that bit should be charged with something.
Speaker 2: So hold on. The dolphins do speak a language and they are trained.
Speaker 4: There is a school of thought not saying I agree with this, but there is a school of thought to say that the dolphin did give its version of verbal consent.
Speaker 5: Oh I'm saying is can you understand the clicking and the clacking of the damn the teeth clattern?
Speaker 2: I can't, but I'm not an expert in dolphins.
Speaker 3: Also, is there dolphin cheeks to clap?
Speaker 2: There is mammals?
Speaker 5: Yeah, she really took the bad touch song really to holt you and me, baby, we we ain't nothing but mammals.
Speaker 16: But yeah, but no, like even male dolphins will try to rape us swimmers and all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, zombie, get your thoughts.
Speaker 17: Oh, I was actually gonna stand corrected. I looked into it more about the burths in the water and stuff with the dolphins as of right now, Actually, no said country is saying that it's illegal. They aren't also allowing you to do it. But it says that in Mexico and Cuba that you have a higher chance of being able to go into captivity with some of the female dolphins. It's only female dolphins because the males can use echolocation and actually find the baby and like know before you know that you're pregnant. But they just don't really give a shit. So the female ones are the ones that they're using as tittential quote midwives, but they don't actually like want people to do it. But there has been an intake in people interested in having births with dolphins.
Speaker 2: So what else Mexico, in Mexico, Cuban, Mexico still will do dolphin birth Well, like you said, no country has an outlaw, but it's more like a mandate.
Speaker 7: Not to do it.
Speaker 17: Yeah, so it's not like they so you'd have to find From what I read, it says that you like they, you have to develop a relationship with them, so you need to be around the pod of female dolphins for several months leading up to the berth to have them pretty much be around you at all times, which means that you'd have to use captivity dolphins, so they won't. Most places obviously are not going to agree to that, and most countries are not agreeing to that either because of the potential risks, but they I guess Mexico might allow you to do it, but there's know as of right now, no country saying absolutely you can't do it, but they obviously.
Speaker 2: Are not going to let you. I have a feeling that Tina Tijuana would be all over that, right TJ doesn't. It's not on the coast though.
Speaker 3: I'm saying you can pretty much fucking do whatever you want out there, dude.
Speaker 4: I guess you got the money to get some dolphins in captivity, and TJ you might have a shot.
Speaker 17: I guess Ashton just put in the comments about the dolphins eating the baby. Well, the dolphins become emotionally attached to the mother and the baby, so that's why they need to be having a relationship developed over months, so like they'll sense with echo location that you're pregnant, and then they'll be more curious and more invested in the baby inside of you, and so then you're developing like a bond with them, like Jacobs said, like with the one that they experimented on, like they actually developed strong relations with the people that they work with on a daily basis. Why a lot of dolphins actually will help people in the wild too, if they're drowning and stuff, they will go up to them and they will help them because they actually like humans quite a bit.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, like Ellie and Gonzalez, as a matter of fact, the famous case where he and his family made a boat and we're trying to get to America's political refugees.
Speaker 2: The boat sank and he was the only survivor. He was pushed to the American shore by dolphins. So I mean there are cases of this taking place. It's wild, but yeah, dolphins are pretty cool with humans overall. I don't know about the ones in captivity.
Speaker 4: I know that, like you you see the Sea World documentary where well that was Orcas, wasn't it. That was killer whales that fucked up the blackfish?
Speaker 17: Yeah, it's Orca's and like to Mook, what is his name, Tomic? I know Sam knows it. The one, the one Orca that's killed most people. I think it's to mook, but yeah, they had that. Yeah, they cause a lot of controversy and stuff. Dltomans are treated better than the orcas by far, but also like the way that they like they take them and stuff. They become really depressed because they are highly intuitive to their pods and so if you separate them from their pods, they likely will die. That's why the ones that are born in captivity are done better than the ones that are they taken from the wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could see that for sure.
Speaker 3: Damn Yeah, pretty wild shit, dude. Well look, I think that's where we're gonna wrap it up right there. Unfortunately, we weren't able to get to the entire chat. So yeah, man, it was a fun night. Thank you guys so much for joining us. And if you're listening to this the next day, or the day after, or whenever you may find yourself listening to this, come over and check us out over at patreon dot com slash Cultive Conspiracy Podcast. That's that's in the links below. It's the best way to be able to support us. Over there, you'll be able to get all the shows days and its and be able to see all the video and all of the goodness that comes with Patreon. The best reason why anybody goes to Patreon is because it is completely commercial flumish. Yeah, hell yeah baby, So come on and check it out. Like we said, it's the best way to be able to support the show. Also, if you want to find another way to be able to support the show, come check out Good Feels Cannabis or I'm sorry THHC Seltzer. It is delicious, It is good for the soul. It has five milligrams of THC one milligram a CBD sealed. Get your feeling just right. It's not going to get you feeling spirit animal, completely blitzed out of your fucking mind to where you forget what ethnicity you are, but it will have you feeling really good and uh, you know, it's not gonna leave you with a hangover or anything like that.
Speaker 2: So go and check it out.
Speaker 4: Indeed, indeed, another way that you could support the show and also support your own medical well being would be to go to Real Life Technology and use the promo code cult at checkout to get ten percent off and free shipping to your door. I'm not going to go over the whole spiel here, but anybody that looks into sound frequency healing.
Speaker 2: No, this is not wo wou science or pseudoscience.
Speaker 4: This is backed by actual scientific data and if you would like to experience this for yourself, then I cannot recommend enough you go to the link in the description Real Life Technology dot com promo code cult at checkout.
Speaker 2: Another way to support the show and also support your.
Speaker 4: Own financial future and freedom is to get involved in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver bullion. The best place to do that would be to go to the link in the description to cocsilver dot com. When you fill out your information, our homeboy, Wane Clark will be the one to reach out to you and get you started on your journey. Talk to your financial advisor, talk to your CPA, who your accountant, whoever the person is that handles your money and your retirement, and ask them what they think about investing in gold and silver as a retirement portfolio type of thing.
Speaker 2: They're gonna tell you.
Speaker 4: I guarantee that at least a portion of your portfolio needs to be invested in precious metals. Best place to get your start once again, link in the description to coeocsilver dot com before I give my sindoff, Sam, would you like to give your sin off?
Speaker 8: Sir?
Speaker 16: You're not just, but whoever you are blessed be the cast must up with the quick boys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess love indeed, and another way to support the show would be too please hit the five stars, hit the shares, who likes describes comments? They all post three review of shares at the Friends of Family Shares. If we're here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted, more potential listeners. Who could that become potential cult member like.
Speaker 20: The rest of you.
Speaker 4: Finallyies and gentlemen, why are you gonna go? Check out menemistics? Jonathan's on the show and getting the same.
Speaker 2: Lever and respect over there with the five star reviews and the positivity in the comments.
Speaker 4: Come check out the Cage to Night and come join each of us for individual patrons that we host every Wednesday night at nine pm Central. Leaks to those are in the description as well, and we thank you for everybody starting go I'm done.
Speaker 2: So and would that be exact?
Speaker 3: This was another beautiful episode of the culps of conspiracy.
Speaker 2: And my name's Jonathan.
Speaker 3: I'm Jacob, and there's one very point, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 4: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and eve dot com right now, amaim Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies.
Speaker 2: They offered a screet shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code Cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code Cult, that cult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cult