Speaker 1: And I just turned around and I call ass out of there. I was done.
Speaker 2: I wasn't dealing with them.
Speaker 1: The hypocrisy of the cult is one of the things that turned me away the quickest. When I turned my head lights on, it turned and looked at us.
Speaker 2: And one of the things I remember the most, where the eyes were going red. I see an orb of light. It is just circling these steps like it is waiting for me. And he begins to tell them that he saw UFO.
Speaker 1: They're basically like, what are you talking about.
Speaker 2: That's seven foot up on a tree, peeking around it, and that's where I saw the top of the muzzle, nose and the eyes. As soon as I made eye contact with this thing.
Speaker 1: I don't like death.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Tinfoil Tell tonight. I'm joined by Kate Kate for thanks for coming here talking with me.
Speaker 1: Good to be here.
Speaker 2: Brandon, would you like to let the audience know a little bit about yourself before we get into it?
Speaker 1: Hah oh god, okay, typical human material girl for the first thirty years, then realized that was a dead end. You know, the mortgage, the house, the two point five kids, blah blah, and so you know, I gave up the material route at that point at age thirty, and you know, the only road left unexplored at that point was the road within. And so, you know, I've always been kind of turned off by religion. It always seemed kind of like strange to me. The attitudes they, you know, that were put forward about humanity being so you know, lowly worms and all that. So that was a turnoff. But you know, I turned to spirituality and learn to meditate and follow a few gurus and thought I knew everything. If you'd Brandon, if you'd asked me, oh God, even ten years ago, you know, do you know about life, the universe and everything? And I would have confidently went, yeah, Brandon, I know about anything. Just ask me. And then, of course, in twenty twenty, COVID happened, and I got off my meditation cushion and popped my my positivity bubble and looked around the world and went, what the hell is really going on? You know, for thirty years in spirituality Land, i'd you know, been meditating and taught to leave my body and go into bliss and that's where God was okay. And in the meantime, the whole world is going to hell. And I when COVID hit that whole, that whole kind of they call it spiritual bypassing, and that whole spiritual bypassing of Yeah, I can close my eyes and go into bliss okay, and quiet my mind and ignore everything. But how healthy is that? And how is that helping me? And how is that helping humanity and the rest of the world. So, you know, I think for a lot of people, like you know, COVID was a huge turning point for me where I just looked at the world gone mad and went, well, yeah, what the hell is really going on? And that's when I started researching something that you know, being again in the spirituality, Love and Light brigade, I turned around and started looking at the dark. I started researching, well, what is evil anyway? And it was the exact opposite of everything that I'd been taught for almost thirty years. You know, you don't look at the dark stuff. You want to be positive and filled with happiness all the time, because if you look at the dark stuff, then you're going to magnetize it to you. So well, that whole mindset had to go bye bye. And so I started researching evil. When I was pretty dog on shocked at what I discovered.
Speaker 2: I think twenty twenty was probably the year that a lot of people had like some great awakening, just because of the way the world was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly. I'm also a health I'm also a health writer. I was raised in a medical allopathic family, and so early on I was pulled in two directions Brandon, I was either going to be a doctor or I was going to be a writer. Well, what happened is I ended up choosing the writing path. I worked in television as an editor for a long time. Then I switched into journalism and worked as a newspaper journalist for a long time, and then I segued into writing books and editing books. So journalism is my background fundamentally, and so also when COVID happened, I write for a lot of alternative health magazines like Lynn McTaggart's What Doctors Don't Tell You, published out of the UK, and so I've been writing in the alternative healing field for twenty years. When COVID hit, the first thing I did was pitch my editor an article on hey, how about an article on homeopathy for treating COVID? And this was in March of twenty twenty, and she said, gave me the thumbs up. I researched, I talked to homeopath homeopaths around the world. I talked to the one of the leading homeopathic epidemiologists in the world, Jeremy Cher out of South Africa, and by March he'd already treated over eight hundred patients homeopathically for COVID with great success. I mean, everybody was up and on their feet and out the door three to seven days later. And so I was like, oh, cool, okay, we don't have to worry about COVID. And I wrote the article and supplied everybody with all the information on the on which homeopathic remedies to use for COVID, YadA, YadA, YadA. And by the time he heard came out in May, the world was in lockdown, and you know, and the governments were saying there's no cure, there's no treatment. You know, just wait until you have to go to the hospital and then die. And I was like, wait a minute. You know. Meantime, I'm doing other health articles, talking to natural paths and Chinese medical doctors and functional medical doctors and every doctor I talked to who had, you know, an alternative event was going, Yeah, we're treating with vitamin D, We're doing IV vitamin C infusions and is working great. Nobody's going to the hospital, everybody's getting over it. So that was when I just went, Okay, conspiracy land, here I come. We're being screwed with. And so that's exactly why I did start researching the Dark Side, and what I discovered was what I discovered was I could track it back about five or six thousand years Brandon, and every culture on every continent on this planet for thousands of years has had a name for a non physical, very dark, interdimensional influence. The ancient Greeks called these mind parasites, actually called them the arkans, the evil whisperers who who make men mad. The Tibetan Buddhists call them the hungry ghosts. Native American the Iroqui nation refer to these beings as wutiko. Other Native American tribes refer to them as win Dingo. I live in Hawaii, and the Hawaiian Cohunas refer to them as the epa. I mean. Even psychologists, psychiatrists like Carl Jung, he was very well aware of this negative, parasitic, negative mind, parasite. Called it anti Mimus, the anti Christ energy and influence on this planet. So at that point, as I say, everywhere, I looked everybody, and of course the Christians call this, you know, Satan or the devil. I was.
Speaker 2: As the interior to ask, I said, it sounds like for like in the Christian viewpoint, it would be like the devil or demons or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. The the Jewish call it abadan ibliss. I mean the names are legion. So you know, at that point, I was like, well, holy moly, everybody knows about this. We've known about a dark force dragging humanity down into the mud and mire for thousands of years. You know, that old image of the devil on one shoulder and the Angel on the other, you know, whispering in the New York vying for your soul. That really wasn't that far off. And so my next question Brandon was that, you know, I looked at Okay, everybody knows about this. Everybody has known about this for thousands of years. Everybody has a name and a description. Oh my gosh. I worked with Shamans. I did a lot of plant medicine, at a certain point in my life. And you know, I was working down in the Amazon with a couple of shamans for months on end, and every shaman worth their salt who was traditionally trained, they knew about these dark entities. They knew about demons. They were very, very real, and they were blatant about removing negative demonic forces from people who did ceremony with them. And it was kind of like, hoham yaan. You know, we've known about this for forever. It's about time the rest of the world caught on. So the next question I had to ask myself at that point was, well, Okay, we all know about it, and we've known about it forever. Why don't we know about it?
Speaker 2: You know, we've heard the stories and have ideas, but no one actually knows. It's just all different names for the same type of energy or whatever it could be, this negative thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean, for God's sakes, I mean, how many Hollywood movies starting with Linda Blair and The Exorcist in nineteen whenever that was seventy two or something like that. I mean, Hollywood has depicted these beings forever, so it's not like it's unknown so then I started going down the rabbit hole of well, if we don't know about it, like why, And it was because it's an interdimensional, non human, non physical presence. It has been here I don't know how many million, thousand the years, and so it wants to stay hidden. So the agenda, Brandon, is to stay hidden so that these entities can literally influence human beings. They are parasitic in nature. They feed on energy. As I say, they're parasites. That's why the Tibetan Buddhists call them hungry ghosts. They feed on people's light, They feed on their emotional energy, and the easiest emotions to stimulate in human beings is fear, fear, rage, anger, jealousy, remorse, self hatred, all of those yummy negative, negative emotions that's very easily stimulated in human beings. That energy is literally what these entropic parasites feed on and live for. And they're not even from an organic you know. I've I've spent like five years at this point researching this whole subject, Brandon. And when I first started, all I could come up with was, you know, well, okay, demons and devil, which is kind of scary to even use the word, but I couldn't think of any other word but evil for these beings. But as it turns out, you know, a parasite just feeds, but they feed by lowering our emotional capacity or emotional light. They don't want They are horrified and run away from love and light. So the whole point is to make humanity lower their own frequency so that they become a feeding ground and an equal match for the energy signature of these interdimensional forces intelligences. So so I looked at back to the question of well, why don't we know about it when everybody knows about it. It's for one thing religion is made, for example, Christianianity and Judaism. You look at the image of the devil of Satan and it's pretty ludicrous. You know, a big cloven hoofed guy with horns and a forked tail and redskin. Is like, Okay, that scares me when I'm three, and it scares me when I'm thirty thinking about it. That I've thought about it as being real. But ever since the age of reason, you know, and ever since the seventeen hundreds, when we started developing reductionism in the scientific method and started turning our mind away from superstitious nonsense. Yeah, things like the devil images of Satan become ludicrous, and so we can skim over it and laugh and point fingers and go, oh, look at those poor stupid Christians who believe in that nonsense. And so we marginalize out of our scientific arrogance, if you will, we marginalize this very real force and this very real presence. And again, these beings, these interventional beings, intelligences, they work through influencing mostly the mind and the emotions. Again, they're non physical, so they manipulate us mentally and emotionally and help and get us to create ideas and philosophies and religions and all sorts of things that end up keeping them hidden. Can I give you a really good example of how this worked, this influence works. Yeah, sure, So if you look at the whole concept of original sin, I don't know, are you. Are you Christian and familiar with this whole idea.
Speaker 2: I grew up as a Christian, like I was. My family still goes to church and everything. I am not a practicing religious person at all, so I don't really align with any sort of religion. But if I did, I'm familiar with the Christianity background.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so original sin. When when I was introduced to that as a kid, it was horrifying to me to think that I was born sinful, that I was born corrupt, that I was a hideous, you know, worm, thing that needed to be cleansed in the blood of the lamb. I mean, my god, this imagery is horrifying, and you have to wonder where does this kind of imagery come from? Anyway, So original sin, it was like, God, all you have to do is look in the eyes of a child, a six month old baby. You look in those beautiful pellucid eyes, and all you see is brilliance, life and love. You don't see evil there. So it's is such horse crap. And you know, if you take five seconds to just really think about it and use some common sense and as I say, look in the eyes of a baby and think about original sin and how stupid it sounds. But anyway, so where did but so where did this idea come from? Because billions of people over the last eighteen hundred years brand and have believed and been raised on the concept of original sin, and it's a horrifying, self castigating emotionally corrupting teaching that you know, we have to hate ourselves and loathe ourselves and hate our bodies and abuse our bodies and abuse our psyches because we're only worth abuse. And this has had a horrific emotional and psychological impact on humanity ever since the concept of original sin was introduced back in about two hundred and fifty a d by Saint Augustine of Hippo. And I mean, think about kids have self esteem issues, you know, the last everybody from Gen X onwards has been riddled with shame and self guilt and lack of self esteem. So we wonder where that comes from. If for eighteen hundred years, generation after generation has been raised on believing that they are corrupt pieces of shit excuse my friends, and worth nothing that have to be rescued from the flesh to you know, crawl on their knees to God to be worthy to be saved. It's like whoa Epigenetically, the emotional psychological impact is incalculable. But this one religious teaching has done to humanity. So Saint Augustine of Hippo back in two about thirty five AD. Actually he was the son of a pagan dad and a Christian mom. And for the first twenty odd years, twenty five years of his life, he was pagan and a sex fiend, a drunk, he was a bad boy, and his Christian mom despaired for his soul. And then one day has some probably in a drunken stupor, Augustine staggers into a group conversation of a group of young men talking about the teachings of Mani, the prophet of Babylon who was the founder of the religion called Monarchaism. So Mani lived about one hundred years before Augustine came around, and Mani taught the teaching of original sin. That it was his whole understanding that we were corrupt at birth. The flesh is sinful, the earth is sinful, and you need to be you know, scourged and bade, you know, and baited out of that and made to be a good human being. So anyway, so Augustine stumbles into this teaching about original sin, and the light bulb switches on, you know, he goes, oh, my god, I'm not a bad boy. Oh my body is bad and corrupt and evil body made me do these horrible, sinful things. And drunk, and break and drink and corrouse and woman eye and break my mother's heart. Oh my god. So Augustine, no longer guilt ridden because it's his body's fault, converts to Christianity, sobers up, and becomes one of the founding members of the whole Christian Church, and one of the founders of most of Christian theology. And amongst that is the teaching of original sin, which he brought into the Christian theology. So ever since Augustine, eighteen hundred years, we've been teaching original sin and reaping the horrible harvest of that teaching. Now here's my point. Finally, where the hell did the prophet? Where did Mani, the prophet of Babylon come up with this idea? Well, Mani said he was whispered to night by a voice, A disembodied entity talked to him endlessly, over and over about the corruption of the flesh, and how evil the earth was, and how horrible human beings were just for the fact of being alive. He didn't know what this voice was. He actually called it his other self, and he eventually was driven so bizarrely crazy by this voice that he ended up the prophet of Babylon and taught original sin that. One hundred years later Augustine comes along and picks up and runs with and introduces into Christian theology. Now, Augustine said that he was visited by an angel who told Mani the truth of the corruption of the flesh and humanity. Well, shit, MANI never said it was an angel, he said he it was just this disembodied voice that plagued him endlessly. So that's how this interdimensional, non physical, non human intelligence in influences humanity.
Speaker 2: Now, it's kind of a hypothetical question this. Obviously, these whatever this thing is has been around for years and years, But do we actually have any idea other than being like an interdimensional entity? Word actually stems from?
Speaker 1: That is such a good question, Brandon and and and the and I didn't come up with the with the best answer that I've found so far, But the best answer I've found so far I heard from a woman by the name of Jacqueline Hobbes. She's a spiritualhy can you. I don't even know what she is. She's brilliant. She's referred to as Oracle Girl or Oraclegirl dot orgle give her a plug. I heard it from her that this interdimensional force actually came from a different source altogether, not the lovelight, loving God, creator life source that we know that is the foundation of organic life in this multiverse, if you will, but that these entities come from a completely different, very binary, very non organic, non living actually even as we know life to be. They're actually a non organic, non living, eh, parasite that doesn't exist as we do, but it feeds on organic life and energy. So when I heard that, when I heard Jacqueline say that, it was like all the bells and whistles in my head went off, because you know, you were raised in the Christian Church and dismissed a lot of this stuff just like I did. And and the and the and the and the thing about and I lost my train of thought. Shit, scary, I totally spaced it. I'm sorry. Asked me a different question, Brannan.
Speaker 2: Well, I was just wondering, like, from where this thing had originated from, if it's taken the form of all these different negativities throughout every religion or whatever, the central source of where it came from?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well you know now, I thank you very much. I picked up my thread. So one of the things that I've never been able to wrap my head around, and probably pretty much any logical thinking human being has had a difficulty with this whole religious teaching about. You know, if we go back to the Abrahamic religions, Christianity, the foundation of Christianity, Judaism, and Islam, you know, we're looking at two very different gods. The original God of the Old Testament is fundamentally psychotic, violent. I think the number people have added up the number of deaths and genocides, you know that apparently this God triggered and asked people to commit and there's something like thirty million people back in the old days. So we've got the original Old Testament God, which is a violent, vengeful God. And then all of a sudden we have the New Testament and Jesus comes in and love enters the picture, and now we have a loving God. So I could never reconcile this bizarre bipolar situation where wait a minute, got a loving God and we got a psychotic God. Okay, I cannot reconcile.
Speaker 2: I've brought this up I think before in another episode. It's almost like the one fire in Brimstone. Fear Me God, and then all of a sudden when the New Testament came about, he's all happy, go lucky God.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep. So this really has helped me understand that because, as I say, any rational human being cannot justify this weird juxtaposition. And so, you know, spiritual people go, oh, okay, Well, the reason we have horrible terrible things, evil things happen on the earth, like you know, child sex trafficking and satanic ritual abuse of babies and and you know, genocide. The reason we have that is because, yes, God is a loving God, and we all come from love, and all of these terrible things also come from love, because everything comes from love. And it's because we've got to learn, we've got to learn to go beyond these terrible things so that we can get to love. There's all these twisted, you know, really weird contortionist acts that we try to come up with stories to explain the unexplainable. I'm sorry, you know, a group rape of a six year old infant is not from a being of love, and it's not for any frickin' lesson for anybody to have to learn on this planet. And when I finally heard Jacqueline say that whole thing about this, this influence, this negative and tropic influence, comes from a a non living, non love, non empathetic, no emotion, binary code almost like source. It just clicked and I went, oh, if we have that kind of influence, that's what drives people into non loving, non life oriented acts. We have been twisted and tortured and tormented for a thousand years into becoming something that we're not. Because fundamentally, if we take the premise and go along with a god of love, a source of love, let's just use the three letter godword, leave it out of it and go to source intelligence or universal consciousness or universal creative mind, whatever fired existence into existence. If that comes from a life source, life is healthy, Brandon, life is growth oriented. You know, we've been painted the picture of nature red and tooth and claw and violent and terrifying. But again, how much of this influence is always trying to frighten us, always trying to turn us away from our own nature, always trying to make nature and life itself corrupt and bad. And so the more I see this influence is like, oh my god, the whole story is to try to convince us that we're evil, horrible creatures ourselves. And yet if we are children, if we're child, if we're children of God, Okay, if we're made in God's image, I'm going to go back to the three letter word again. If we're supposedly divine beings, and then you look at the world around us today, is the world mirroring back that it was created by beings of love? There's a question in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I'm I'm contemplating the definitive answer that I want to give. But basically, no, if you look at the world through the lens of at least my perspective, the world is really screwed up. And yeah, absolutely there's nothing loving about it. You might have instances here and there, but for the most part, the world seems pretty chaotic and not from human standpoint. I feel like we're destroyers more than anything.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and it's been we have been convinced of this for again, thousands of years. We have been propagandized into lowering our own light. You know, because if we are the children of God, if we are divine creators in our own right, I'm just you throwing this premise out. If we are beings of pure love. And then we look at the world that we have created. How did that happen? Well, the only way it could possibly happen if we go along with the premise that we are divine beings whose natural innate substances that of love and life and health and growth and evolution and exploration and creativity, how did that get twisted into creating the shit show we've got? Now? We have been tricked. We have been influenced for thousands of years. People like Mani, the prophet of Babylon, have been tormented by voices in the dark until they come up with twisted, freaking teachings that they ram down generation after generation's throat, until two thousand years later, you've got generations and billions of people who think their pieces a shit, And yet truth be known, we are a spirit. You know. Quantum physics has shown as very clearly equals mc squared. Mass and energy are equivalent. What we consider physical isn't actually even physical. There is no point particle. You can't take an electron microscope and dig and dig and dig. How deep can you go to find that one physical point particle at the bottom of the barrel? There is none. It's all energy. So you know, so even quantum physics is pointing the finger towards our actual essence, which is spirit, which is the movement of love and life itself, the creative principle. So something happened between the beginning of the beginning and where we are now. And so that was the end result of all of my in a nutshell, the end result of all of my research which came out and I present in my book Cracking the Matrix fourteen Keys to Individual and Global Freedom. You know, that was what I realized has happened. Is we basically started out. Let's I mean, let's use the garden of Eden, you know, forget the adam and even the loin claws and stupid apples and snake bs. But if we started out as loving beings, creators that are divine and nature extending creation throughout existence and eternity, and then we become influenced, and then we become taken over by a dark, twisted, parasitic intelligence that is not of love, that only knows to feed and consume. Makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: Now. I know I have a lot of religious people that listen to my show, and I'll probably get backlash from most of them. But this is something that I actually find interesting because if anyone has ever listened to the show, they kind of know my stance on how I feel about religion. There's certain things that I've said before that don't add up to me and makes me question things. But when it comes to religion, I feel like it is a means of control. Absolutely, Almost every religion out there has some sort of a story, and they're all similar to an ass like to a certain degree, but people cherry pick the context out of each one, and yes, they align it to specific things that they value. So someone listening to this right now that say, they come from a Christianity background, and basically what we're talking about now would be something that they would not agree with because it goes against what they've been taught. But the problem what I feel like that is is the things that they've been taught could possibly be another means of control. And is it impossibility for someone to think that maybe what they're being told is again that negative influence.
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely, you know, there's nothing wrong with religion and there's nothing wrong with spirituality. The thing of it is is that even the most brilliant love teaching can be twisted. For example, let's just look at the symbol of Christianity, a dead man crucified on a cross. This is what people worship, and we come together and kneel it an altar and drink this man's blood. Who thought that up? It is grotesque, this beautiful ceremony, which is about imbibing the essence of the Christ, which is the light and the purity of the human, divine spirit, the divine spirit of the divine that is what we're supposed to be ingesting. But it's been overlaid and twisted with this demonic, quite frankly vampiric imagery, so that we try so hard desperately to rise up in our own light and in our own innate love nature. But everywhere we turn there are images, there are ceremonies. There are words that we say and the prayers that we invoke that create the exact opposite, and we don't see it. You are exactly right, Even the most pure of the pure has been polluted and twisted. And we haven't done it. We have been tricked into doing it to ourselves.
Speaker 2: And I guess the other aspect to this is the people that are listening could say the same thing about what you're saying us now too is maybe they're going to say that you're the negative influence and try and persuade them. It's the almost like the double down, like they're going to reinforce their beliefs because that's just how we're programmed as people. Like no one likes to get uprooted, So we buckle down and hold tight because this is where we're going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, and you know, we hold tight to the deck chair as the Titanic sinks.
Speaker 2: Mm hm, you know.
Speaker 1: And it's really it's the very fact it's it's actually just makes me weak that you know, when I was a little girl, or just again back to that looking in the eyes of a little child, purity, beauty, sweetness and love. That's what you see. That's the unspoiled human. That's our nature, that is our innate nature. And then everything else happens. Then we get taught that we are despoiled and horrifying bad creatures. We're taught from the first words we can imagine and even hear that were vile and despicable. Well, who's gonna you know, after eighteen years of being taught such stuff at church and from your parents, and you know, and then you go to school and then you're taught you're not even You have nothing to do with God. There is no God. You came out of a slime mold, you know, that crawled onto land and developed legs, and then you evolved out of an ape and you're just an advanced blob of protoplasm and all your neurological functions are just physiological and there's no consciousness and no love to you whatsoever. You know, you get inculcated with all of these disparit very highly negative, really demeaning, demoralizing teachings year after year, day after day, your whole life. What else are you going to think but that you're a piece of crap. That's the whole point, because we you know, as you think, so you create, right. I mean, you don't have to be a new age spiritual person to think that we manifest, you know, out out of our belief systems. And if I think I'm a pile of poo, I'm just going to act like that and I'm going to be constantly trying to navigate myself from an illusion out of into another illusion rather than Wow, why is it so hard? To even imagine for a moment that were divine beings, there were an extension of God, and that our true nature is love.
Speaker 2: One of the biggest things for me is at least with a religious aspect, for Christianity. Years ago, we had to watch something called Heaven's Gates Hell's Flames, and I know that's the big shock thing for a lot of people, but to me, it rubbed me the wrong way in the sense of how it was being put on and the things that were being said and you'd mentioned were born into sin. So basically, a newborn child is already damned to Hell because they were born into sin. They didn't have a choice, they didn't do anything, but they're automatically a sinner. So if you listen to what they were talking about in Heaven's Gates and Hell's Slaves, if you were a great person, you did everything you could. But if you happened to do something and you sinned but you didn't get a chance to ask for forgiveness and you got killed, you were going to Hell.
Speaker 1: Goandh goes to Hell because he doesn't believe in Jesus because he's a Buddhist.
Speaker 2: Everyone goes to hell because they either didn't believe in Jesus or if you sinned and you didn't ask for forgiveness before you died. I was like, well, what happens if you went to church, you happened to do something that was considered a sin and you weren't even aware that it was a sin, and all of a sudden, you spent your whole life being trying to be this great person. But because you screwed up once, apparently you're damned to hell. Like, what type of a forgiving God and all wonderful God is that? If that's the case, because that's how this would being produced to everybody.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, what kind of what kind of twisted, sick teaching is that? And where did it come from? That's not a god of love. That's not a teaching of love. That's an abomination. That's a twisting of everything that's normal, natural and real.
Speaker 2: That's what never had set well with me, because, and that's to be one hundred percent, is why I don't follow any sort of teachings, because I feel like it has been pushed to the point to where no matter what you do, it's never good enough. And and if that's how it's really going to be why are we even here in the first place? Why bother? Because if God really created everything, and he knows everything you're about to do, he knows the outcomes before you even decide to do it. He had to create quote unquote the devil and evil. God created everything, So therefore everything that's existing, spiritual, outside of spiritual, any of that stuff. If he created everything, he already knows what's going on. So what is the point?
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, And this we do. We have to become contor contortionists, emotional and psychological contortionists to be able to go along with these very very childlike, very superstitious, very twisted teachings. And again, there's nothing wrong with religion. I mean, Jesus, you know everything he stood for. What did he say the Kingdom of Heaven lies within. He didn't say, Oh my God, you have to struggle and strive because you're a piece of pooh and the Kingdom of Heaven is outside of you, and if you do all X, Y and Z, you're going to enter the Kingdom of heaven. He never said that is a go into your closet, look inside your own heart, and it's there in you. It's like wow, okay, his whole life was an exis sample of who we really are. He walked it, talked it, and chewed the gum simultaneously. He was this, you know, the Christos is the is the shining example of who we really are, left unmolested by negative entropic forces and negative teachings that twist truth into something unreal, turning us into the bag again original sin. You're born into sin just because you're born it. So yeah, it's finally when I when I researched all this Brandon, it was like, oh my God, all of a sudden, a lifetime of religious and spiritual teachings made sense because it was all the twists all made sense. And if literally we are you know, I don't know if you saw the movie The Matrix. Very few people haven't in the Western civilization, but we really do live in this false paradigm that we have created. And as I say, if we are these, you know, if we are children of God, left to our own devices, we would never create the world we've created. It's not in us as children of God. A child is like the father and the mother. And so there's this huge slip betwixt cup and lip. You know, going on. So when I finally saw and you know, the glow, here we go. If you want to ask me what the hierarchy on this planet is, it's the invisible controllers, these interdimensional beings which have literally taken over and possessed certain human beings. And we call those certain human beings the kings and queens and the popes and the highest of the high globalist elite, the wealthy, the rich, the global elite, and you know, and from there you step down into religious hierarchy and from their governmental hierarchy, and then you've got everybody else's foot on the throat of the masses. And it's this hierarchical control mechanism that's been put into place that is taking us to where we are now, where we're looking at, you know, quite frankly, and we probably don't have time to get into this, and I'm still formulating it. But the more I look at this whole concept of there is another source which begs the question, well, my god, if there's more than one source you know, of creation out there, and it's not all pretty, how many other sources are there? But I'm not going to go I'm not going to go there but it's like it opens up vistas that you know, we've been locked in a very small dark box for a very very long time, and I've been the more I look at this parasitic intelligence is very binary, is very cold, it's very a I like quite frankly, And it's fascinating because I've looked at the trend of science over the last especially the last hundred years, and it's it's all about learning how to replicate life. You know, we're we study the genetic codes and we try to we're at the point where scientific we're trying to create life in the lab. We create synthetic medicines. You know, you don't take the herbs anymore. You don't eat the peppermint or the spearmint or the you know, the herb from the field to take care of No, we have to synthesize something chemically in the lab. So the last one hundred years or so, scientifically, we've been moving more and more into a synthetic reality. Well now we've got Ai speaking of synthetic reality, and you know, and and the creation of cyborgs, and and and putting lace brain implants into human beings so that we can hook up to the the Internet of Things, and I look at this and this this roboticization that is so like the emulation of this parasitic intelligence that has no actual life force to it, and it's like I've looked at the last couple hundred years of scientific endeavor and it's oh, coincidentally, it seems as if strangely enough not to be a conspiracy theorist or anything, that we are being guided into creating a very low level synthetic intelligence that these creatures, that these non physical beings can actually finally embody in which is the whole point is to get us. We're the hands, we're the hands. These are disembodied, disincarnate beings. They have no hand, they can't pick up a pencil. They have to get us to do all the dirty work. They have to convince us to lower our own light and to create a corrupt system out of our own self corruption. And when they do that, they finally get us to the point where we have synthesized ourselves and lowered ourselves and roboticized ourselves and snuffed out the light of life and love itself, so that we are finally a match for these entities and they can enter and have the life they've always wanted and lusted after.
Speaker 2: This is a rhetorical question, but do you believe that maybe these things were something that we created years ago?
Speaker 1: You know? Just no, I do not. And at the same time, I keep noodling this idea about which came first, the chicken or the egg? Which came first these these oddly synthetic parasitic entities or it's almost like the seed or they are the seed of AI. It's bizarre. And then what does AI then create? I don't know the chicken and the egg to this, so I will say, no, we didn't create it, but I think we're being I think we're being maneuvered into creating the potential seed bed of more of the same. So yes, So in a way, the answer is yes, we haven't done it yet. It's not in the past, it's in the future.
Speaker 2: So it's one of those it's almost like a paradoxal type question because if it's something we did in the past and we're living in it now, then the movie The Matrix is basically we're all living in this simulation to where these AI are controlling everything and we're experiencing the world in a bubble because we're being used as a food source for whatever these things are. But if you look at it in that context, if these things are a synthetic binary code, it is like AI in the sense of that way. So something would have had to create it. So what created it? There's another source that created that, and we're a completely different source. But they need us for some purpose. Then what would create feed?
Speaker 1: They feed on organic life, so they can replicate in all context, it's about into motion. And when I have no idea how many trillions of zillions of years ago this was, I have.
Speaker 2: No idea, it's just the concept. And again I've heard people say that, well this was never ever talked about untill that movie came out. Well, where'd they get the idea for that movie?
Speaker 1: Yet? Yeah, there's so much out there in Hollywood Land that is a precursor. And you know, if you go along with the whole satanic idea about things is you know, you've got to warn people up front about all the stuff we're going to do to you, so that we have so that you're complicit. If you have knowledge, you're complicit, and then we're off the hook karmically. So you know, I'm sure, you've run across that whole story about as far as you know the Satanic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they have to let you know what they're about to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, and so what I'd really like to do is is before we end the conversation, is shine a light on how much hope there is, because I mean, if we if we ended the conversation now, it would be like, you know, shit, why don't I just go out and kill myself?
Speaker 2: Very doom and gloom. I was actually good. I was going to ask you a question, like your book with the Fourteen Keys, is that something you would like to talk about before?
Speaker 1: That's exactly where I'm head.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's fine.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, So we're going to have to at least accept as a potential that maybe we are children of God. Let's let's just use the three letter godword, that we are children of the divine and that our nature are true nature is love. Okay. If we take that premise then, and that and that life itself, nature which has been demonized just as we've been demonized. You know, the nature is satanic. Nature is the devil, nature is the is the corruptor, and it's all, you know, the whole imprint is to turn us away from life, going to the virtual reality room, stay on the computer, stay hypnotized on your phone, disconnect, disconnect from each other, disconnect from love, disconnect from nature, disconnect from life. Why is that the message? Because life is of love. Life is healthy growth, evolution, creation. It's a joyous ongoing evolution, rolling like thunder through all of existence. So if we align ourselves with nature, if we get you know, one of the many of the keys and things that I talk about in the book is well, Okay, what the hell am I going to do with this, with this influence? How do I change my mind? And all this lifelong programming I've been subject to. It ain't simple, and yet it is simple. It's like, we have to learn to trust the love within us, and we have to learn to realize that it's even there. And this is a big, major journey, and it is humanity's turning point because if we turn back to the love within us and do what Jesus said, seek the Kingdom of heaven within. So what I do is I you know, I've meditated for thirty years trying to get out of my body, because that's what the whole spiritual prompt is you got to get out of your horrible, limiting body to get out there to God where everything is good. Okay, the same thing, it's different twist on religion. It's the same dynamic body bad, heaven good. We go back to E equals MC squared mass and energy or equivalent. There is no such thing as physicality. It's all spirit. Everything is spirit. And if you go so far as to say everything, that spirit is love itself, the life force itself, the creativity of the creative movement itself. When we align with that, we start moving back into health. Our bodies start to align with nature's rhythms, which are all about life, not death, not crucifixion, not VR. Get out of your body and just go curl up and not be in touch with anybody. I mean, that's something like sixty percent. You know, Chat, GPT and the AI relationship programs have been officially out for three years now, and already sixty percent of young people are hooked into AI relationships. Love relationships. I don't care about hooking up with a human being and holding hands and walking down an autumn lane together. No, they're too busy hooking up with an AI program. So is all this move to take us away from nature, take us away from life, take us away from holding each other's hands and cradling each other in love and tenderness and some mutual support and community is all about division. So over and over, I suggest to people to align with life. Take ten minutes to day, fifteen minutes a day, more than that if you can manage it. Take your shoes off, turn your phone off, leave it in the house, go out and sit under a treaty for ten minutes. Breathe, feel how your body feels. Let it soak up the natural health, the electrons, and all of the good vibes from the earth. Let your breathing regulate. You know kids eight kids with ADHD, soldiers who've come back from from the horrors of war, you know, suffering from PTSD. Clinical study after clinical study shows you these kids. You get these soldiers out into nature and their body starts to regulate. The anxiety leaves. They start to blossom in their own being again. Their bodies begin to heal, their psyches begin to heal. And so love is is life, and it's in us, and it's in nature. So aligned, so more and more, I just you know, God, if you can be quiet. Turn off the fricking phone, stop watching the news, go out in nature, be as quiet as you can with yourself. Learn to help your neighbors, find you know, who needs food, who needs help, you know, reach out a hand to those who are who are in trouble, and pretty much everybody's in trouble. And if we, if we, if we don't turn to one another, Brandon, you know, which is the whole goal is to turn us away from one another. So you know, it's about being quiet, getting into nature, and unhooking from the from the horrors that were that are being shoved down our throat all the time, and rediscover ourselves as the loving children of the divine that we actually are. But this is a journey we have to desire and uncover for ourselves. And when we do, then the burden. You know, when I finally got Brandon, that I wasn't a piece of crap and the the age old guilt, you know, just it didn't matter how much I accomplished in my life, how much money I made, or how many meditation hours, or how many books I wrote, or how many people I helped. It didn't matter because underneath everything there was always this underlying I just feel guilty for being alive. And when I finally researched this presence and understood its agenda on this planet and how it affects us, and why it's doing what it's doing, and why we feel the way we feel about ourselves. When I got that I wasn't a piece of pooh, it was like taking a thousand pound gorilla off on my back. And I was like, Oh my god. It's not that I can't do wrong. It's not that I'm not subject to stupid, you know, emotions. It's not that I'm never going to accidentally hurt anybody. But I'm not a bad person. And when I finally got that, Brandon, it was like, Oh, all of a sudden, I could breathe. All of a sudden, it was like a lightness came into my heart and a gentleness came into my hands and my step and I began to be kinder to myself and to other people. But we can't get there flagellating ourselves, hating ourselves, and seeing ourselves as the devil itself. That's been the mirror and that's the trick. And when I saw the trick, it has changed everything.
Speaker 2: I think like for people to understand this, they have to do a lot of self awakening.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and.
Speaker 2: That might might be a problem for some people, but I think the truth for finding that though, you have to look within. So that's the journey that we all have to go through, is we have to find the answers within ourselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we do. And there's a lot of dark, dark, shadowy stuff that's in us because of how we've been raised and programmed. But underneath all of the programming and all the dark, scary shadow stuff, there really is pure love and light in us. And again back to look in the eyes of a child, but again Jesus said that you have to be as a little child to come into the Kingdom of Heaven. Of course, you have to go back to your true love nature, which is how you were born. It is who you really are. So when we start to trust that and we look in the mirror and we see beauty instead of horror, then that's the road path, that's the salvation, that's the road back to love and us creating the new Heaven and the new Earth that has always been prophesied. But we've got to move out of the darkness of the matrix of the delusion of what has been pulled over our eyes.
Speaker 2: That is one of the things that I've always kind of questioned, is how much has been told to us and how much has been fed to us? And a lot of it is just again, like I said earlier, just another means to control us. And I think what you've talked about tonight is definitely one of those aspects to it.
Speaker 1: I would say pretty much every you know, pretty much everything, as I say, even the teachings of Christ have been twisted so that instead of focusing on his love and the simpleness of be like a little child, enter your own heart. Instead we look at a bleeding body on a cross and think all we can think is human beings are cruel, and we killed Jesus, we killed God. I'm a bad person twisted. So you know, when you say how much is out there that is feeding us the lie, I would say about ninety eight percent of everything that we witness, aside from the loving acts of other humans, the kindness that makes you rescue a kitten or sacrifice your life to save a child and pull them out of a raging river, human beings are incredible. The levels of self sacrifice that we will go to to help one another is astounding. We are beings of love. We've just got to really dig deep and trust that it's there until we can find it ourselves.
Speaker 2: That I agree with. We can probably wrap this up, but before we do, I want everyone to know where they can find your book.
Speaker 1: Set Sure. The book is Cracking the Matrix fourteen Keys to Individual and Global Freedom. It's on Amazon or you can order it through any bookstore. My website is Katemontana dot com and that's Kate with a C. And I also have a substack where I do weekly or biweekly writing and that's see Montana at substack dot com.
Speaker 2: If you send me links in an email, I will copy those links and put them in the show notes for anyone listening.
Speaker 1: Cool. Thanks, I'll do that, Brendan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I definitely appreciate it, and I am honored to have you on the show here. Tonight has actually been one of those conversations that I've been interested in having because it touches base on a lot of things that I've already felt and kind of believed in, so it's it aligns to how I feel a lot of the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah. Well, I'm glad it's been a meaty subject for you. That and I hope people. Oh my god, there's so much hope and so much beauty in us. We've just been assiduously trained not to see it, but it's there, you know.
Speaker 2: So this definitely aligns to how I see thing because I've been saying for a long time for anyone that's listened to the podcast, that I know and feel that there is something out there. It's like a negative energy type thing that feeds on us. And I don't know what it is. I can't describe it, but I just know there's something out there that influences everything, and this aligns to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep, I'll send you an epub. I appreciate that absolutely, absolutely. Any other questions before we close.
Speaker 2: No, I think I've got everything for tonight. So again, I appreciate you coming on here tonight and we'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 1: Great, Brandon, thanks so much for having me on the show.
Speaker 2: Not a problem, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Hello, huh, good night.
Speaker 2: If you would like to be a guest on Tenfoil Tels, remember to send an email to Tenfoil Tells Podcast at gmail dot com, or you can also go to tenfoiltales dot com and go to the contact section. Just make sure to reach out and get hold of me and we will get something schedule for a future episode. You can also find ten foil Tells on Facebook and Instagram. Just look for tenfoil Tels podcast reach out to me that way too. Remember to share the show around. Word of mouth is the best way to help the show grow. And just remember truth comes at cost. Are you willing to pay the price.