Speaker 1: One O one Lynchintaco.
Speaker 2: This is Orlando's rock station, one O one one w j r R. If you haven't done so already, we strongly encourage you to vote each day, this morning, this week. Uh for you say we play? You can do that on our JR Facebook page. Your vote earns you an entry to win Metallica tickets for the show in Tampa.
Speaker 1: And although we ask you only vote one time at the j R or Facebook page for which highly suspect song you want to hear, there's three up there. The one with the most votes played back at nine. My name is Human Little One or Lydia.
Speaker 2: Your choice, let us know. We'll randomly pick one of you to go to Metallica. Yeah, just for voting, all right. For those of you who have a spiritual side and believe that when the end arrives, that it's not really the end. You're you live on in some way, shape or form or however whatever you want to believe, that's fine. We're not here to question anyone's faith. Yeah, whatever you're into. If you believe that hell is part of the possible equation for the afterlife, you might find this interesting. One man claims that he had a brief tour of hell after he owed deed, his heart gave out and he died in the back of an ambulance on the way to the hospital. Well, yeah, I mean that that sounds like going through hell right there. But he's saying he actually went to the place. He was clinically dead for several minutes, and he says that he had that afterlife experience and given his life, he you know, was convinced that hell was in the hand he was dealt. However, the hell that he uh was a part of for those brief few minutes when he was dead wasn't anything like what we typically think of hell with fire and flames and yeah, pitchforks and devils, and he says it was actually he's in cold and incredibly dark and dreary. Do you realize what this all spells out to. Of course, you think you went to hell. You did enough drugs to overdose and die momentarily, and so you're that high, And yes it was freezing cold because you died.
Speaker 1: But you're not high any longer. Once you're dead, I'm telling you, Oh, yes you are. You think the high goes away? I mean, no, you're dead, You're gone, you're done, you've checked out. His brains, trains left the station. Nope, his brain's still going a little bit, I'm telling you. And and he's dreaming all this stuff and then he probably happened just prior to Yeah, he's it's it's a lie. My takeaway was this, look, if you think.
Speaker 2: You're maybe on the borderline of heaven or hell and you ultimately want to try to fall onto the heaven side but fall short. Just I was like, wow, hell if you end up there as air.
Speaker 1: Conditioning, wear a jacket, if you think that you're checking out buried heavy coat? Yes? Why why is he buried in a parka? Distrust us? Do you have a uh? I don't like thinking about all this stuff. I have a lot. Okay, I'll move along that way, which is just the health th I just I have.
Speaker 2: To wonder though, if that really is you know, something into cards for down the road and you are banished because well you just didn't live up to whatever expectations you needed to live up to, and you end up in a hellish place. What that actually consists of? You're with a whole bunch of other It's like being in prison. You're with a whole bunch of other hell people. You don't know that though.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Hell is for children, bad ones. Not really, it's just a song. I never understood that. Why would you make a song about hell as for children? It's about child abuse? Oh okay, I didn't know. We're listening to the lyrics. I don't really listen to many lyrics.
Speaker 2: Tell Grandma you fell off the swing Nony lyrics.
Speaker 1: It's a very deep thought out lyrical. I'm not a lyric dude. It's just like I'm out of Europe, dude.
Speaker 2: Well, i'll give it a get to Europe in a minute. Let's how about a headline of the week contender?
Speaker 1: Oh? Hold on, is this a third n the week? Already? It's only Tuesday. Hit myself in the face with a microphone, getting my pen all right, I'm ready? Yeah, number three for the week.
Speaker 2: Zebra killed after being impaled by rhino at zoo this in Essex, England.
Speaker 1: After being impaled held I'm just gonna leave that by right now.
Speaker 2: Now, yes, once you get into the because I'm reading that story attached to that headline. Oh, that's the idea of a headline of the week. A well crafted headline. I need to know more one and you're gonna read it.
Speaker 1: But it does not compare with Florida beef thief busted in a steakout. You can't, I'm sorry. Right.
Speaker 2: So, the male zebra died after a female rhino unintentionally punctured his stomach. You don't know that there might have been heat between the U.
Speaker 1: The zebra and the rhino. You can't get in their head and figure out what they're saying. That's like this guy saying he with the hell because he's high. It's air conditioned. Yeah, you're high. You odeed.
Speaker 2: The rhino called Astrid, had been sparring with her son Tao when she tried to move Ziggy out of the way. Woo Ziggy, I guess was the male zebra. He died died from his injuries within minutes.
Speaker 1: It makes sense, Ziggy the zebra. Here's the question. Do the zoo people get to eat it? Google? That is zebra meat. I guarantee it's edible. You can eat anything the horse meat department, right, and I guarantee it. Watch can you eat zebra? I mean there may be laws. I wonder if you like white or black meat? No, you should not eat zebra muscles because they can be unhealthy for people to consume. It doesn't tell me that you can't eat them. Zebra muscles filter water, which can cause pollutants like pesticides and heavy metals to build up.
Speaker 2: So Zebra's they're heavy metal. The band called Zebra Hey classic rock. They actually are working on their first I should have just saved that for.
Speaker 1: Rocky, save it, save it, don't eat me, do it? Rock is coming on a new album anyway. Uh. Yeah, if you're ever out in the wild and you come across a zebra, don't eat it because then even.
Speaker 2: If you found it impaled and it's you know, you don't want the meat to go to waste.
Speaker 1: I think if it was still stuck on the rhino and he's running around with it impaled on him. But yeah, even if even if you're like stuck out in there, you know, like Lost and Afraid or whatever, those shows are no, because you're gonna end up with dietary issues as in diary. So careful. No zebra eating, all right.
Speaker 2: You're not a euro guy, not a lyrics guy, not a euro.
Speaker 1: Guy, and not a zebra eater anymore either. If you ever find yourself in Europe though, tacoh. They did some research here to find out which European countries have the best hygiene when it comes to, uh, well, finishing up in the bathroom. You'll wash the hands deal. Okay, which European country is it? Mediterranean? I'm gonna tell you the uh the ones who really are just going all out Bosnians. Bosnians apparently like ninety five percent of the population there is going to clean up thoroughly after using the restroom. However, you better watch out for the dirty Dutch Netherlands. The Netherlands. I've heard Middle East too, right, sticking to Europe.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I'm just I don't have dad on the Middle East, supposedly, pat Look.
Speaker 1: You've heard that right. I remember when I was selling vacation old Dutch rudder. When I was selling Vacation's buddy mind Pete. You remember Pete? Pounds of swing and meat. No different Pete. Oh it was just one to have a nickname. Yeah, I remember he was. He was on the off shore. I I Love Mimes no wearing the I Love Maitland shirt? Who had the MIMS shirt on? That was somebody else?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, no, but anyway, he walks up and he's me. He goes, don't shake their hand, don't don't do it. I said, what are you talking about. We're trying to, you know, get them into a nice vacation. Probably. He goes, yeah, here's what I got, little h dirty Dutch let. They said the zebra. The zebra zigged when it should have zagged. Oh says it. Yeah, we're lucky in the morning.
Speaker 2: This is let your talking on j R. R