Speaker 1: Say, I'm gonna hit you some rumors you can give me. I guess this kind of work as a BS, so you give me more percentages as well. I got, I got a litany of rumors. Okay, the X Men will be from the eight three eight aka the F fours universe.
Speaker 2: No, no, definitely not. I stand opposing this because in that trailer, again, you have three different.
Speaker 1: Thing about anybody you know anyway, we don't say anything about anybody else we might know.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, you have three years that you see in the trailer. And again I just I fall back on to the fact that they keep advertising on the concept darts, the posters, the trailers like you have them standing separately as three teams.
Speaker 1: Kind of that's not breaking anything though, because that would be part of the f Force universe. So the idea is the idea working here, and I guess, let me, I can pull up this whole thing. This did come from the seat here and this I'll read it. But the idea is the you can't do you make Needo on the Holocaust now right, because it's just so far away.
Speaker 2: You can't do Megnedo on the Holocaust.
Speaker 1: So honestly, one of his big popular characters. Is he and his family with the Holocaust? Right, yeah, and that shapes and benzem You couldn't do that nowadays because a person that's still a live would be like in their nineties or one hundreds. Right. So if you're getting let's say it's am Driver or whoever, they could have gone through the Holocaust because clearly they're much younger. Right m hm. Where does the F four universe take place?
Speaker 2: Isn't it in the present time?
Speaker 1: No, it's in the is it or in the sixties that I don't know.
Speaker 2: The technology was sixties, but it was very advanced.
Speaker 1: So here's the rumor, this is from most Scooper said they heard a rumor that Marvel's early plans, this is where early plants sore could change, is make the X Men come from the universe of eight to eights or now eight three eight after Secret Wars eight to eight and six one six would merge, meaning the characters from the sixties, Yes see, it would now be the ones for present day. Yeah. So, but that's what I'm saying. If a magneto's he could go through the holocausts in that universe and then whatever you know.
Speaker 2: But this is just to justify Adam Driver playing Magneto.
Speaker 1: I think it's to justify a lot of things. It's to justify anybody playing Magneto that's not one hundreds. It's to justify of Taylor. Where's Wolverine been.
Speaker 2: In six one six? Yeah, hmmm, he's.
Speaker 1: The guy who's been around for one hundred years. He fought World War tooth cap all stuff. I don't love it either, because I think it's kind of a cheat if you just say, and especially because I had talked about this with someone. I said, well, in F four they said, oh, there's no other superheroes in that universe. One they can lie and wreck on that, right, and two the mutes could just be keeping it a secret. Right, they're not saying anything.
Speaker 2: But we know that there's not all the same heroes and all the other different timelines.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: And I say this because you look at No Way Home. You know Tokyo Quiat like the Avengers. It's great, what is that they don't have the Avengers where he came from, right? Those other Spider Man don't have And I know because it's backtracking and they're just trying to make it work for the current day.
Speaker 1: But then that does Doesn't that help this rumor of the Munes that we're gonna know that we're going to the X Men are going to come from the f four universe. So after Secret Wars, when we combined with the six one six and the fours universe, if the Munes are there, they were over there and they're combining and now they're in present day.
Speaker 2: I would counter it, but I don't. I can't because there's spoilers from something.
Speaker 1: I know what you're saying. Some people have theorized that character there is. So I'll give you this example.
Speaker 2: Taylor, are you thinking like a time traveling thing out of time, well, kind.
Speaker 1: Of at a time thing, But I'll give you this example. Wolverine died in the let's just say the six one sixth universe, right, Wolverine died and Laura Kinney was left as X twenty three, and then she became Wolverine. When they did a universe joining thing, Wolverine came back, but he was Old Man Logan, so he came from one universe and was there. So that's how you could have two logans at once. So that's why I think the character you're thinking of could be a time displaced character. What if they're the only mutant in the six one six and the other mutes are over there and they get kind of put together, smashed together the same way. It's like in the com books, Miles when he becomes Spider Man, Peter Parker dies, like in Spier pers he dies, but after Secret Wars they put the universes together, like, oh, we found a universe where Peter Parker's still alive and Miles of Spider Man's that's how we got two. So just because one mute might be in the six one six does not mean they could not combine the two universes. I think it's messy, but it's just a rumor. I'm just I'm just the reporter.
Speaker 2: I'm not the I'm still I'm still separate on it. I think you're gonna have the X Men doing their own thing with their own Earth, because again you see the three yearths thing. So I feel like, Okay, you got X Men on there's Fantastic four on theirs and you got six one six here us.
Speaker 1: So but again, they could still be on that four. That theory doesn't mean anything that it still could be in that third.
Speaker 2: Then who comes from the Third Earth because each church is a separate universe, right the.
Speaker 1: X So I'll say one universe six one six, second universe is Fox X Men, and the third universe is the mcun two A and mutants. That's what this is proposing, this rumor.
Speaker 2: So you're saying all the new mutants that are popping up to be in six one six are coming from Fantastic four.
Speaker 1: Ye that's a rumor.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, because then you could.
Speaker 1: Kind of cheat and be like, well, Wolverine's been around all this time over there, That's why didn't Boone to camp. And yeah you could, you could make MANI know, age slower, but I just don't know if they're gonna do that right, and I don't know if they're gonna tackle the Holocaust. So it's getting it tricky. You know. Hm, I'm a fifty percent one on this because I I think it is tricky. But at the same time, I could see them just I could see them just being like, well, how do we fit this and how we fit this? Go just fuck it? Put another universe and we'll put them together.
Speaker 2: You know. Yeah, I'll go like forty percent. I could go higher too, because it does make sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we'll know more after Doomsday's Seo Wars. So all right, it's awesome right now, Bill scars Guard still in talks for Xavier. They have them the cast say we're gonna talk about in the second Newest rumor Taylor and anyonet to know one percentage of how you think it would be true, but two if you would even like it. There's a going around that Alexander scars Guard could be up for Magneto. So how would you feel about the two brothers as far, because now I feel like the rumors Taylor have been shifting more to your oars Driver is Sinister, not Magneto. So how would you feel if you had brothers playing Xavier and Magneto? Would that be odd to you? And would you think Alexander would be a good fit for Eric Lyncher?
Speaker 2: Oh? Man, I mean the last thing I saw him in was The Northmen, but the.
Speaker 1: Very Magneto type of Yeah, and.
Speaker 2: He was Tarzan too about that. And he was in Zoolander. I don't even remember that. Yeah, I'm Zoolander. Well that's what is his thing? He says here. I don't know who he was because I barely remember that movie. But Mikus is what it's called.
Speaker 1: Oh he isn't there right, Yeah, that's before he gets really buff and everything that he's one of Derek's friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mikush yeah, I don't uh you.
Speaker 1: Find brothers playing those two.
Speaker 2: I mean that kind of chemistry would resonate very well on screen, to be honest, because the two of them, even though you know, brothers from different mothers, they have that that that connection every time they're on screen, right from from their upbringing. So that might actually work really really well. But and they look different enough. Really, I mean, you shave Bill's head, right.
Speaker 1: And then Alexander can have the long hair right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: I think it's it's odd off the hop, but it works as they do have a brotherly connection. And I actually think Alexander scars Guard would make like a a really good magneto, like like I still prefer Driver, but like scars Guard I think could hit the nail on the head and do that. So I I for want. I guess I'm up to Minds of Taylor because I don't really want Bill as Xavier, though I want Tom Pelfrey to be a Savior. He's the other guy that's rumored right now, so that that's where i'd want Tom Pelfrey and then Alexander as Magneto. But if they're there, that works and it could be fun enough, so I could see that. This is what I want to ask you, because this is not really so, I guess know it's a rumor. Some people have rumored it. Its speculation. You go back and forth. Do you think obviously we'll be back live next Friday, or we got a big stream tail. We're gonna be doing the same thing as D twenty three. We're gonna sit down, hopefully at least myself, hopefully you guys will be available as well. We're gonna sit down D twenty three. So we got Pixar, Disney, Star Wars and Avengers, Marvel stuff, a panel we don't get to see about, get the updates. Do you think we've heard you know, we at least I'll just say we at least know of a few X Men rumored. We know of Somemorrow Weaving being cast as Emma Frost. Do you think they're going to do a full unveil I'm not saying every character, but a big unveil of the X Men, or do you think it's too early. As people specting d D twenty three, do you get like, here's five to six people playing X.
Speaker 2: Men, you bring them up all on stage. I think that's gonna get some serious juice. Sure, week No, I think it overshadows everyone in Doomsday, to be honest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all. And also too, it's just weird of like I've always thought for the public, is it not weird to like talk about the new X Men before the old X Men have already not been killed off yet? You know?
Speaker 2: Yes? Absolutely so.
Speaker 1: Hmmm. I guess with Samara you could because she's not they're not bringing that character back. Could you do that? Then? Could you bring the characters up stage that are like a Storm because she's not Secret Wars or Gene, she's not on Secret Wars.
Speaker 2: I think those kind of characters would make sense. The characters that aren't going to be crossing interests with the same characters played by different actors and actresses. I think that for sure kind of meets in the middle.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Yeah. It's tough, right, because it's because the other thing is too not that I think the general audience will care, But I think the other reason why this is getting out there is if this movie is coming on twenty twenty eight, we're almost twenty twenty seven, the means you're gonna star shooting the movie, so we will know that. So it's this thing of like, do you think they really want to cast a leak by just like via set photos and stuff like that. They'd probably rather still do like a big rollout right of like for sure, Scott. So that's where it's like a it's really tough timing. Yeah, I don't think we get the big We may get a couple characters. I don't think we get the full roster next week at D twenty three. I would love it. It'd be cool because again like almost no the no knowing the fox X men's making it other than Hugh Jackman. No, none of them are making it right. They're all dying. So h yeah, so we'll see about that. What else do I got here? Okay, here's two funny ones. I'll see the cancelation last week. This comes from a C plus tier wonder man, we'll have a role in Secret Wars.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say a good chance. I it was a good chance, yeah, because I mean clearly they want to do that season two, and obviously the season two is not happening anymore, but I think there's still a lot of room for that character. And Secret Wars is that. I mean, they're they're gonna bring everyone in for that, right, I think they're gonna have so many characters brought in.
Speaker 1: I think so. But do you know think like I did not look at the viewership, but I think that's one of the lower ones, do you know. I think people are like, who the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: Like the GA you know, maybe, but I mean when you look at Avengers Endgame and everyone's coming out of those portals, there were a lot of heroes, It's like, who the fuck is this? But it didn't matter because you got your core five, right, or you're not your core your core three. So I mean, you get another portal scene and you got wonder Man coming out, all these other characters and you don't have to know exactly who all of them are. He just cuts to Steve Rogers saying a Ventures assemble again and everyone starts running towards Not even dude was brought out? Yeah, not Sam's captain, No if he.
Speaker 1: Doesn't get that line, But even then, like, what does Wonderman's career look like post Secret Wars, like not.
Speaker 2: Running from the cops, but I mean, like what it like in the mc U running from the Cops, d O, d C or whatever. It is part of the damage control.
Speaker 1: But not. Do you think he's any shows or any movies.
Speaker 2: I mean, that would be pretty funny if he was doing something with the Eternal I remember his name, King Go King.
Speaker 1: Go, yeah, go up. You love KINGO. He always kind of them. Yeah, yeah, all right, here's the last one. I guess it's turning to Marvel bs Beaner. But okay, I find this is interesting. Reportably, this comes from a B tier. Marvel is considering turning Strange Academy and Champions into films. So before you answer, you gotta walk with it. As these movies started as movies, but then they decided to change these two Disney plus shows, which I have not talked much about Strange Academy, about Champions, that's Young Avengers. I was like, yeah, you've got to make that TV show. I think as a movie it'll eat shit bub By. Now we're in the situation where I don't think they're gonna be doing too many big live action shows for Disney Plus. So they have these Young Avengers that they're setting up, and I think they'll be in secret wars and hopefully get a big highlight. But if you win, now it's gone from movie to TV show to movie. I still would on both these pump the breaks. I think strange Academy to me, that could only be a TV show in my opinion, I just don't think that's the juice. I don't Eve might have wong and strange, but I don't think there's the juice you'd have to juice up with a lot of the characters young Avengers, because I'm not like I still think when they make Black Panther three and four or five and all this stuff, everyone and while they're still going to make risks like ant Men or Guardians. Right, so it's okay, maybe you can try to take a risk on your young adventures. If you're asked me, it's like, don't do that. I think t you shows better and if it's too expensive, then just scrap and have them be and other stuff. But Champions, I could buy them trying to take a gamble. Strange Academy. I can't buy that. Being that, do you need me to keep talking while you go and check on things there.
Speaker 2: Oh see if mass and oh yeah, she's she's sneaking in.
Speaker 1: She's sneaking in. Yeah, so I I here. Here's where I am. I'm at a sixty percent that I believe they would be considering this. I'm at a thirty percent of this actually happening, though. I just don't I think if you're you know, to hear some all these Marvel wins earlier, if you want more wins. I don't think Strange Academy and Champions as of films are ways to go right now.
Speaker 2: No, I agree. I mean the concepts of Champions sounds cool, but I'm and I love doctor Strange stuff, but I'm not pulled to it being a movie. I don't think there's enough there.
Speaker 1: With some wizards and.
Speaker 2: That's that's right. Like I just feel like, okay, like Agatha, you're not gonna that doesn't feel like a movie to me. But I feel like that's the equivalent of what you're gonna get with the Champions show or Champion storyline, and then the other one with the Young Avengers. I mean, there was a point in time where I think, you know, I would have been excited for a movie. But now after the projects that we've gotten and all the Young Avengers kind of scattered around the room, I don't I don't think there's room for Scar on the big screen. I think Scar is just Disney Plus Limited series, you know, which is shame because I want Kate Bishop to be on the big screen. But I don't feel like she's gonna be Young Avenger. I feel like she's gonna get that.
Speaker 1: What about this Young Adventures with Thunderbolts.
Speaker 2: No, because then I feel like they're expendable.
Speaker 1: I'm not opposed to because what I'd be down say, we just talked about in the lightest X Men episode, the little X four X factor combined thing. Maybe it's that where it's them working together but they can be opposed. But yeah, I think there's a lot of I think you gotta get Kate Bishop, miss Marvel and that might be it. I know, maybe Cassie Lang, but there's a lot.
Speaker 2: Of those young orange in there. And you've got what's what's her face? From Doctor Strange's Apprentice and Multiverse of Madness, the.
Speaker 1: Jaz Yeah, Javas, I guess.
Speaker 2: What's what's his name? Wanda's kid, Yeah, Wick and yeah, is it make any movie? No?
Speaker 1: Is that making money? So that's what I mean. Like I say, you did, Shan you. I agree with Mike. You put it in in the Thunderbolts, the one you put Miss Marble and at least Kden Thunderbolts. Good call to day.
Speaker 2: You know, there you go.
Speaker 1: So