Speaker 1: We got you some help. Dwight went out and got you some help.
Speaker 2: That's right. Taylor just joined the sales team and she's gonna be joining us for cruising for children trivia.
Speaker 1: We have to co introduce you. We have to talk.
Speaker 2: Hi, Taylor.
Speaker 3: How you doing, hey, listeners, I'm doing well. I hope you all are having a great day here in Kentucky. I know it's a little rainy, but looking forward to a great weekend ahead.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's adorable.
Speaker 1: Former.
Speaker 2: She's a baby tea. We're all old guys. Speak for yourself.
Speaker 1: She played soccer in college?
Speaker 4: Yeah I did.
Speaker 3: I played under Karen ferguson Day's shout out when I was a collegiate athlete at University of Wolsville.
Speaker 4: So go cards.
Speaker 3: But I know we got some UK fans here, and that's all right. We all are Kentucky and listening.
Speaker 1: So she's a politician already politicians. She's going to be a great salesperson. Yeah, all right, here's the advice we'll give you. If you attach your clients to this show, they will be successful. If they do not, they will not be successful. If that's baby, is that the advice I think I should share? I think so, and Dave Jennings needs more endorsements.
Speaker 2: Yes, so get on that. That is true.
Speaker 1: He's like, I don't know what they're talking about this endorsement. All right, you are gonna I apologize to you because you are going to be sharing a brain with Dwight Whitte and Dave Jennings.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, it's not a good thing.
Speaker 1: Crusade for Children trivia, folks, I'm gonna turn your MinC up. There we go, Crusade for Children Trivia. Ten questions. Answer eight of the ten questions correctly. I will give money to Crusade for Children. We're up to one hundred and eighty so I had twenty bucks and go to two hundred dollars for the Crusade for Children. Let me hear my Jeppard of Musal. There we go. Your headphone's fine, Taylor, Yes.
Speaker 2: Question one?
Speaker 1: Are you ready? What are you doing? Dwight?
Speaker 2: Trying to figure something out on my paste?
Speaker 1: Oh? You know what to do that after the show.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, here we go.
Speaker 4: All right, right?
Speaker 1: What does the angel placed on top of the Christmas tree represent? As in? What angel is it? Oh? The Christmas Angel?
Speaker 4: Yes, I was thinking Northern Star.
Speaker 1: But that's not there is a star. But if if you put an angel up there, which angel is it?
Speaker 2: It's got to be the angel that said, uh, they talked about you know, hey, fear not, I'm an angel and this is the baby Jesus.
Speaker 1: That really narrows it down.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm in the theology class.
Speaker 5: Well you know, I am Ahael. The angel represents the top of the tree.
Speaker 1: Tony. Thank you. So you all don't know, you're gonna kick yourselves. When Gabriel, we did a broadcast at one of the schools that is named after this Saint Gabriel or Angel Gabriel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go with Gabriel. Yeah Gabriel.
Speaker 1: Did you say Gabriel? I did the angel?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 1: It is Gabriel. You learn something every day.
Speaker 2: Way to go, Taylor, that was great job, I said it. Good work, Taylor, Jeez.
Speaker 1: Good Which one is? No, Saint Jude is the lost causes? All right, Harry, that's our sake. Question number two? Yeah, what large reptile gets its name from the Spanish meaning the lizardragon. It's good answer. It is a good answer. I like that answer. Answer Spanish for the lizard, a lizard iguana, iguana. That sounds Spanish to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does.
Speaker 1: Have you seen my iguana? Why are you looking at me? But you want me to You're trying to read my face. Let's go with the I like iguana, iguana, iguana for large reptile. Gets his name from the Spanish meaning the lizard.
Speaker 6: Alligator, alligatorish alligator, alligator Spans get your name from it alligator apparently.
Speaker 2: I remember.
Speaker 1: It's not what Google says, it's what I have here. You can check it.
Speaker 2: Enter enter that says iguana.
Speaker 1: I think, no, it's not all right. You got one here.
Speaker 2: Taylor said alligator. We should have went with her. Are you?
Speaker 1: Did you ever go to well? Iguana in English? A large ebrea lizard. Okay, I'm sorry. It's alligator. It's the answer. Unless John for the News can prove it wrong. I'm not going to do that. The word iguana is Spanish. Are any theology classes ever? Maybe one study the Old Testament? Are you an Old Testament guy? I'm both Testaments on the on what mountain? Does Moses speak to God through the burning bush and receive the Ten Commandments. It's also also a hospital in Los Angeles. People think you're smarter than you look, buddy, You're smarter than job.
Speaker 2: That was all you was, Taylor.
Speaker 1: Taylor's joining these two knuckleheads two and one right now. Question four, Lake Tahoe straddles the border of which two state Nevada and California. You got You're you're just gonna go with Dave. Taylor, You're gonna go with Dave.
Speaker 4: That's sounding pretty confident.
Speaker 1: California and Nevada.
Speaker 2: Way to go, Taylor, Way to go.
Speaker 1: Taylor's on a roll this next question. There's no possible way Taylor will know this, So I'm gonna ask her first, do you know who's saying? You can call me? Oh?
Speaker 4: Say, when we're live, you can call me.
Speaker 1: Okay, No, what are you doing? What are you doing? You're cheating right now.
Speaker 2: You're cheating.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure that I know. You wouldn't know. Taylor is on far Oh my gosh, wow, obviously University of Louisville. She's willing to cheat.
Speaker 2: So what we're talking about?
Speaker 1: All right? This is the song? This is the song. You've never heard the song, Taylor.
Speaker 4: It sounds like something my dad will listen to you, which.
Speaker 1: He has some music, So I'll take dad. She could have said, have said Grandpa. She could have said Grandpa. Uh, this was done before you were born, way before you were born.
Speaker 2: So I get it. Hey it listen, Taylor. I do this show every day for people in our thirties. It's difficult, you know, so it really is all right.
Speaker 1: Question number six, What does the F stand for in f Scott Fitzgerald's name.
Speaker 2: Fitzgerald, It sounds for Fitzgerald Gerald.
Speaker 1: What is the F stand for?
Speaker 4: Frank?
Speaker 2: Frank?
Speaker 4: Frank?
Speaker 1: What Fred Frank?
Speaker 2: Fred?
Speaker 1: Sam Fellow wishes. I like Frederick? Ideal?
Speaker 5: I like Fred. I know Carl, I like that. I know the answer, but I'm just gonna let you to answer it.
Speaker 1: Do you want to hint?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: One of the guys in Bill Murray's troop in the Stripes was named this.
Speaker 2: Francis Francis. It's Francis.
Speaker 1: Any of you all call me Francis, I'll kill you.
Speaker 2: I'll kill you, Francis.
Speaker 1: Thank you for the hint, Francis. Scott Fitzgerald, which, obviously right across the street. The Great Gatsby was inspired and written in the seal back in the scalar room in the basement. Did you know name? Why to go Taylor that you have to explain the whole thing to her. Thank you. Well, I'm a teacher, lem a.
Speaker 2: Give her a learner.
Speaker 1: So that's right, Thank you, Taylor? All right? True or false? True or false. The first people in the world to eat popcorn was Native Americans? True or false? They actually called it pop maize.
Speaker 2: That's right, true.
Speaker 3: Because Native Americans introduce corn to the Americans.
Speaker 2: Right, it was Jeane Simmons that invented that invented corn.
Speaker 1: No, I remembering corn.
Speaker 2: We were going to call it.
Speaker 1: Everything always originates in China, though, is the thing it is?
Speaker 5: Do they have corn in China? Maybe Taylor's Taylor's taking the lead. Yeah, let's let her do this one. What do you think, Taylor?
Speaker 1: True or false?
Speaker 2: I think it's true. Yes, where did go tatn all right, she's one hundred percent so far.
Speaker 1: Wow. I don't think corn that wasn't a crop in Europe, right or Asia?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: It was that was get it all from us North American thing?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah, pop maze gives me what they called it?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: I think the climate here is great for that.
Speaker 2: No, you're fine.
Speaker 1: No, she's fine, she's rolling in, she's she's contributing. I like it. What company created the slogan we'll leave the light on for.
Speaker 2: You Motel six? Originally I bang my dinging. You don't have to bang your Originally it was originally it was we'll leave the seat up for you, and then he came back and said, no, no, no, we'll leave the wise.
Speaker 1: It ticked off half the people. Yeah, it is correct, it's correct. Okay, this is going to be a team effort from me. Okay, here we go, all right, because I'm gonna go around the room until it stops.
Speaker 2: I think maybe we should all hold hands.
Speaker 1: No, don't do that, don't okay, don't. I need you all to name the twelve signs of the zodiac.
Speaker 3: Start with you, Taylor, Oh my gosh, okay, Pisces, Sagittarius.
Speaker 1: I no, no, he goes to Dwight Gemini. That's three.
Speaker 3: Aquarius, gosh, I'm not into astrology.
Speaker 4: What else is there?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 5: Cancer, Virgo, Sagittarius.
Speaker 2: Taurus, Taurus.
Speaker 4: Yes, how many is that?
Speaker 2: That's that's eight? Or is that right?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: Hey we got four more?
Speaker 1: Did you say the music type in the late sixties?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Aquarius?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you said that. Uh, did we do libra you did.
Speaker 2: Now that's tad.
Speaker 1: I do them again because I just lost can.
Speaker 2: Oh, all right, so that's twelve.
Speaker 1: That is did you say cancer?
Speaker 2: Yes, Capricorn you I think you missed that one.
Speaker 1: We missed that one.
Speaker 2: Acorn, aries and aries, yeah, three of them. Oh, there you go.
Speaker 1: I like that you're not into astrology because most kids your age are all into that stools in the stone and all that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I guess you know, to each your own. If they like that, that that's that's her thing. That's cool.
Speaker 2: She's a politician.
Speaker 1: We're gonna we're gonna ruin this out of you. We're gonna make you mean. We're gonna make you a mean person before you LEVI heart coharted and blood. All right, this is it.
Speaker 2: There we go go, children down to Taylor Jack.
Speaker 1: Shut up, don't say shut up in this house. You're right, I'm sorry, Shut the f up, Thank you? Shut the Francis up. True or false? Woody Allen?
Speaker 2: Uh huh?
Speaker 1: Is his birth name? Woody Allen is his birth name?
Speaker 2: No, it's not named Woody.
Speaker 1: What Woody Allen is his? Is his name? Is his birth name?
Speaker 3: Wo?
Speaker 1: I'm just say yeah, I'm just right right, like that is his birth name. A lot of irony here, true or false? Okay, I've never heard anything else but Woody Allen. Mmmm, I didn't think true.
Speaker 4: I don't know what he.
Speaker 5: Would be short for those Woodrow Woodrow, Yeah, he was, Well, that's one of the things.
Speaker 3: Would be his birth certificate has his nickname.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you're saying his birth certificate says Woody on it or Woodrow. Let's go truth, Let's go true.
Speaker 1: What do you think, Carl, Your final answer is true. Yes, it is Alan Stuart Connitzberg. Oh, that's the first time I've heard that Alan Stewart. So he took his first name, made it his last name, and then took Woody. So it's Alan Stuart Connitzberg. But congratulations, you guys won two hundred dollars ago the Crusade for Children. Fantastic, Taylor. How long have you been with us so far?
Speaker 4: Three weeks?
Speaker 1: Three weeks. You've made it three weeks, making another three weeks.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: It's a pleasure, all right, have a great Friday.
Speaker 2: Hey, let's celebrate with a hug.
Speaker 1: No, stop, don't be creepy, stop stop at get off to stop you wonder Thank you, Taylor, sorry about that HR for you dot com. Yeah, HR is on your laptop, Hey Taylor, Yeah, oh stop, No it's not Taylor.
Speaker 2: There's plenty more where that came from.
Speaker 1: Make sure she leaves before you offer up the hot tub door.
Speaker 2: Hey, Southern Comfort hot tub baby, how about a vacation right there in your own backyard? Susan and I we we use ourselling and covered hot tub just about every single night. You will too. If you're thinking I care for a hot tub, thank again. Loved ones hot tubs as low as sixty five dollars a month. You heard me right, sixty five dollars a month. Wean't get to know the neighborhood and get a twelve person hot or get a swim spot you can swim all year round and one in actually serves as a hot tub well twelve months sim as cashually make every single hot tub affordable for any family. You're gonna love your Southern Comfort hot tub seventy five oh one Preston Highways.
Speaker 5: And with the money that you save, treat yourself to thirty five pair of sunglasses, that.
Speaker 2: Thirty three pair of shirty rays I own. I'm not a hoarder. Shady rays you're gonna love your Shady Ray sunglasses. Check this out. If you lose them, break them, if you scratch them, if they're stolen, If Taylor the New Girl steals your shady Rays, they replace them. I love the Color Rush. Go by the Oxmoor Center and try on the Color Rush makes every color just so much more bright and vibrant, even the yellow lines in the road that just pop out, they're so bright. Or if you've got a golfer in your life, try out the green Wolf series. The green Wolf Series specifically designed for golfers. All kinds of lenses, even prescription lenses for your shady rays. If you lose them, break them, scratch them, if they're stolen, they replace some Shady Rays in the Oxmoor Center or Shadyreys dot Com. Stick around more on the Way NewsRadio eight forty w h A s