Speaker 1: Yeah do it.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, what's up? Uh? Sorry about what happened before y'all.
Speaker 3: I but let me.
Speaker 1: Don't need.
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 4: Hm hm.
Speaker 2: But what is.
Speaker 1: What is up?
Speaker 4: How is everybody doing today?
Speaker 2: What's up? Welcome home? Welcome back guys. I just posted, by the way, I posted the episode today's episode.
Speaker 5: Yeah bye battles by Battles bar bar or battle.
Speaker 2: Army h riddles yo third my battles bar or Beetles two. Okay to.
Speaker 6: M hm.
Speaker 3: Hm hm hm.
Speaker 7: Yum m.
Speaker 6: Mmm m.
Speaker 2: M h yah. Uh that's tim mm okay.
Speaker 3: Yo m.
Speaker 2: H compies.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Hmmm mm hmmm uh uh or here we go, here we go? Come on, Jim, what's hold on?
Speaker 8: There is?
Speaker 2: You? Put me on here? What's up? Brother?
Speaker 6: My famer my fame stuff.
Speaker 2: Here? It's up? Brother?
Speaker 6: Oh check your crowd?
Speaker 2: M Hey, what's up? Jake?
Speaker 3: By the way, might just me.
Speaker 6: Jake you there.
Speaker 2: Right, bro?
Speaker 6: Think about on the stream there is.
Speaker 3: Hey, buddy, hear me now, yeah, I hear you now, Bud.
Speaker 2: What's what's up?
Speaker 3: How you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm I'm good.
Speaker 3: I'm out here ice fishing. How are you?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 3: That's nice to meet you.
Speaker 7: Nice meet to do Jake.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, were you a fan? Oh no, I'm I'm Bedabbler.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, yeah, I first discovered you in the Dabler Shall by the way, any moons ago.
Speaker 3: What do you think about Cardiff not going? It sucks. Yeah, well, you know, he's got to do his thing, so that's okay. But either has never been to Hachimania. He's not going because it doesn't fly.
Speaker 2: Whatever his case is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah. So what do you think about storage forwards, Storage Sports, Joey c Show.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we hope we don't get a sea this.
Speaker 6: I hope.
Speaker 3: You're gonna hear myself double they think it's all I'll take it. Yeah, I'm I'm not on the ice right now.
Speaker 2: Fishing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll show you real quick. Minnesota.
Speaker 6: No, I'm in Michigan.
Speaker 3: Oh so here I am I fishing? Oh you might like what I'm going to be having a guest and brore check. Oh yeah, that's cool. We were gonna have Fox and Broom. Actually Fox too.
Speaker 2: He was the all the same guy.
Speaker 3: Okay, he's promise over but he's uh perfect. But so what do you think about some of the new people and the Apple Verse? It is getting crowded. Yeah, yeah, you know. So what do you think about some of the fishon? No, don't don't YouTube some of the what fishing like the uh you should be turned down by volume. So h it's a double Yeah, I'll let you go, dude.
Speaker 2: I was gonna call him real quick and say hi, a nope, nope, not at all.
Speaker 3: Good talking to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was the great tim Yeah that's people are gonna not like that in the audio.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but what's up, guys?
Speaker 2: Hold on.
Speaker 1: The place music for.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: I scrolled at nine.
Speaker 10: The glow burnst my eyes another cliff, another way to lie say, take one lines twisted out of shape, turned and fleeting, throng and just the voice in the digital stone.
Speaker 6: But they're like they know me from today.
Speaker 8: I was bombed.
Speaker 10: They never made me, never shared my ear, never saw the quiet moment swim, nobody's there. I'm tired of these trash fire running my name through a graduated because I said something they didn't like.
Speaker 3: They don't know me in real life.
Speaker 6: They only know my own line presents features, ain't post, no human ness, and so please please please leave me a long leave me alone.
Speaker 3: I takes for clicks. I reached food to feet they big, They thrown on the.
Speaker 10: Air that I'm read that I once saying the slices serve up cold and rock told a round a thousand strangers screaming canceled the more.
Speaker 2: I heard.
Speaker 6: I loved off from high.
Speaker 3: But theeah Cochie's ringing on the other side.
Speaker 10: They never heard my voice crack when I'm tired, never saw the parts from me.
Speaker 3: I'm never why.
Speaker 11: I'm tired of these trash fire running my name through grind her because I said something they didn't lie.
Speaker 3: They don't know me.
Speaker 11: In realized they only know my own line.
Speaker 3: Present shout, don't screaming, no real resident.
Speaker 6: So please please please leave me, give me alone.
Speaker 3: I'm more than the worst thing I ever type. You to a more thing, the joke that you turn into a war crime.
Speaker 10: I'm flashing down in corbage stains.
Speaker 3: I'm apologies and growing things. You don't get to them, O me from that microphone.
Speaker 6: See, I'm tired of these trash patcher a grinder, grind strange bomb me.
Speaker 11: You don't know me and realize you only know my own line President Bob, that's never been my full friend, So please.
Speaker 6: You mean alone you mean alone?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we mean alone?
Speaker 2: But what is how is everybody?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey Mercedes, how you doing, sweetheart? How are you guys doing? Right now? Come on, homos all breezing home on?
Speaker 1: Stop freezing?
Speaker 2: Stop freezing? Yeah yeah, did you see? Yeah? Let me let me figure out how to do that. And I been, yeah, I said did, I said?
Speaker 1: Do it? I been.
Speaker 2: I'm dealing with I got like forty minutes left.
Speaker 7: On this one, all right, right, yeah, just dealing with you know, wait.
Speaker 2: Hold on, let me see this because yeah, yeah, they'll I'm okay, guys, It's just I gotta do forty minutes of streaming until uh talking my out my hours. By the way, I do want to say that anytime I post an audio or some dinge, he goes to spreaker, It goes the spreaker, someone's here. It's boy, Hey, hey Tim was here.
Speaker 8: I know I came back. I was rushing. I was in church. Oh heavens I missed him.
Speaker 2: Yeah he had a bad echo. He had a bad as Oh no.
Speaker 8: But did it? Was it cool?
Speaker 4: He had?
Speaker 8: He was on ice?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 8: How nuts?
Speaker 2: I want to go?
Speaker 12: Hold on, I have my my iPad right here. I'm gonna go back and look at it. Let me see.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's a oh my goodness, like it's today.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry that he had a rust in church.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, I didn't have to.
Speaker 12: I was being a little lazy today, so I did it from home on YouTube, so.
Speaker 8: Don't worry about it.
Speaker 12: I actually posted it in Twitter if anybody wanted to look at it. Very nice, I can't believe. So he's ice fishing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's in Michigan.
Speaker 8: A nice, good, good fish. But keep everybody entertained for one minute.
Speaker 12: The dog I just sat down. I'm like, it's six o'clock. I have to feed him, so let me go feed him right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, does everybody like jaz Yeah, we still gotta we gotta burn up like forty minutes. Because that's by the way, the the stuff that I posted is ours our audio links. Give me one minute, Give me one minute, guys, jeez back. Yeah, so sorry that I scared you. By the way, I did post all. I post the episode on post the episode that we did with Tojo on on our audio platforms.
Speaker 12: Yes, I did see because I kept getting notifications everywhere.
Speaker 8: So I was like, all right, Jake's doing the work.
Speaker 2: I love it. Yeah, posted even where I even put on locals.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, I don't even know what that is, but thank you.
Speaker 2: It's it's like Patreon.
Speaker 12: You're not gonna guess what I sent the link to who I said, You're not gonna guess Alba Marianne.
Speaker 2: She won't do my show.
Speaker 8: How do you know she won't do your show? I mean, you don't know unless you try.
Speaker 2: I might not post this. I might not post this one.
Speaker 8: Okay, do you want to start over and do a new one so that you can No?
Speaker 2: No, I'm okay, it's okay. Listen if I post it, I gotta people are gonna can't. Might not watch the first few when Tim was over here because it was.
Speaker 8: A bad echo.
Speaker 6: Yeah it was.
Speaker 2: I could I could hear myself.
Speaker 8: Oh all right, Jake, that happens.
Speaker 12: He was obviously in the middle of nowhere. So that our luck next time is like when Howard Stern used to take.
Speaker 8: Calls and he'd be like, are you on the speakerphone? He'd be like, I don't know how many years I have to tell these people if you're gonna call in call from a landline, and it's like twenty twenty six and nobody has a landline. It's hysterical. The only person I know let me stop?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, oh here this is what? Hey, hey, a little bit, a little some long talking about Oh.
Speaker 8: Me, give me one second. I'm sending the links.
Speaker 2: Who's better? Who's better looking? Judy or that girl?
Speaker 6: Saying I don't.
Speaker 8: They're both super beautiful and totally different ways. So I don't know. Am I supposed to have a real opinion on this?
Speaker 2: No, okay, it's just who do you think Benn's is gonna want? Just get it?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 8: Do I look like I'm in the move for jokes? Oh my god, Jeekie, who do you think he likes? From watching it? Tell me? Sometimes I can't even watch it. I can't.
Speaker 12: The other day the other day when he was on was saying, Mom was like, I'm gonna let you guys have your fun because I can't do it.
Speaker 2: She's she's a body exactly.
Speaker 8: He's always like, oh, you should lose sixty pounds. Well, look, he found a version of me that's skinny.
Speaker 7: Good.
Speaker 8: He found Judy, he found mec, he found Sam. Totally forgot about me.
Speaker 12: Everything that like in all the conversations and all the It was obviously all in my head.
Speaker 9: I thought like we were a team, he and I I thought wrong, not the first guy to trick me.
Speaker 4: Yo, right, Jacob, But you're you're you're better looking than some of those girls.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 12: Then you're so sweet, You're super sweet. So anyway, let's talk about Valentine's Day for real?
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you.
Speaker 12: Want to ask one of the girls to be your Valentine? H and then like maybe we can invite her on for like a date stream.
Speaker 2: I think I think I gave you your your role. I gave you the new role you can you can make a channel.
Speaker 8: What just happened? Are you doing this thing again where you talk to the chat while I'm talking straight to you. Yeah, it's just getting out of control.
Speaker 12: I'm telling you now, I have to watch the truck I Mercedes, Jake, I can't do anything on Discord unless you have the managing mod status on.
Speaker 2: You're just aready?
Speaker 8: Oh baby careful?
Speaker 2: But so so when are we going to get ready to veto on the show?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 8: I don't know. He seems he seems to be very busy lately. He was hanging out with Kevin.
Speaker 2: People still go along that, Hey, people, are liking Princeton.
Speaker 8: Yay, fancy you have a fan club. You have a fan club decided? Who's decided?
Speaker 12: Boy, he's so old that like when I pick him up, you have to be so careful because it hurts him his little body, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, thirteen.
Speaker 8: Look at how all his little white faces it used to be browns anyway. So yeah, we're having a good night tonight.
Speaker 2: The husband's go.
Speaker 8: Yes, Jake, my.
Speaker 12: My ex husbands. I have to get used to seeing that is not home. It's I guess my turn to have the house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you're you went to uh you went to uh places without him?
Speaker 8: Well, no, that's what we do.
Speaker 12: I'll usually go do like a week or two away, like on the weekends because during the week we don't see each.
Speaker 8: Other at all.
Speaker 12: So on the weekends we kind of just like switch who gets the house until we figure it out. But he's he's in another country, so that makes it even easier.
Speaker 2: Oh he's in Canada, bro, docs, I was just guessed.
Speaker 8: Well it was a good guess, Jake.
Speaker 2: He's super private.
Speaker 8: Oh goodness, go for bed.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But hey, I love that we had Tim on the show, and we also had tojo tojo by the way, you're I posted it to like multiple platforms that people can see the show. Good.
Speaker 8: I'm very happy, Thank you very much. Who should I send the link to? Jake? About link? And I have hot little fingers. We only have a couple of minutes.
Speaker 2: How about let's uh lady Katy or hey, by the way, when you said Tim, I thought you meant Tim the other teams.
Speaker 8: No, this is the new Tam the tim My Medal channel.
Speaker 2: By the way, and he was the only one on the show. Andie Andy and the guy in uh an Australian guy with only two people in sweats the other clothes.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, so fancy.
Speaker 12: It would have been three if I was there, because that's what I'm wearing, sweats and Blucky T shirt.
Speaker 8: This is when I wear this shirt. It's like in super Hero.
Speaker 2: You're also how you spoke? Have you spoken to your daughter?
Speaker 8: Of course?
Speaker 12: Yes, it's so funny, you know, like you know, we sent each other back and forth memes and stuff.
Speaker 2: She asked you for U dedero No never.
Speaker 12: Anymore, she used to of course, I mean like went tall. She was a little expensive, expensive.
Speaker 8: Kid, so expensive, you mean brat She wasn't bratty. She's a good one, a good little girl.
Speaker 3: She really was welcome.
Speaker 2: But my actually she might watch this. It's say, why are you saying this stuff about?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 12: No, she actually like, I remember there was a time where she had to have the Abercrombie and Fixed jeans and they were eighty two dollars a pair, and like, I didn't make that much money, and I'm like, all right.
Speaker 8: You could get two pair. And She's like, there's five days in a week and I'm just like, you know, I don't even know what to tell you. You're gonna have to wear just regular jeans the other days.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh, by the way, one of my shorts that I did before I did the other live twelve hundred views.
Speaker 3: Oh I love it.
Speaker 8: What was the short? Which one is that?
Speaker 2: It was my Reverend Dream? Would I said Reverend? I was doing a video for Reverend Dream and I got twelve hundred views? Is about I tidbed it?
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh. Can I ask you to do an impression of mumbling Nick?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't do the impressions of dick.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh. He said something today.
Speaker 12: It's like and then I popped the car and then then and I was talking at all and it's just his voice.
Speaker 8: It's just so funny. And I listened to all that child.
Speaker 2: Is it a work or is it a shoot? That that.
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 2: Oh that Cardiff is not going.
Speaker 12: Bro, you're real put up on this potato, Jake, I'm.
Speaker 8: Pretty sure he'll be there. I can't see.
Speaker 2: Did you send somebody? Yes? Who did you say that to.
Speaker 8: A couple of people? Lady K maybe.
Speaker 2: Ready to Vito?
Speaker 8: Just open it. It's like rolette. It's called chat rolette. Well, go to cat rolette with Jake and d D.
Speaker 2: I hope we don't.
Speaker 8: Nobody's gonna pee bomb us. Keep your finger on the button like crazy Kevin.
Speaker 2: Brock Olia you said Kevin Brendan, Like.
Speaker 8: Yes, I don't have his phone number, but let's just say I.
Speaker 2: Said Gino Fisconti. There you go.
Speaker 8: It's probably Gino.
Speaker 2: Nobody not yet.
Speaker 8: Okay. I really liked being on camera.
Speaker 7: Huh.
Speaker 2: But he hated to he hated before, but he liked to do.
Speaker 8: What did Jake just say? What did he just say?
Speaker 12: Here's not a lot to say that word. Tell him we do not like that word in our house. Say we say disliked the very much.
Speaker 8: I just don't like that very much. Oh, my kids knew you did not drop that four letter age work.
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 8: So we sent me and my daughter said memes back and forth to each other. And there was one all right, careful, don't jump you crazy guy. All right? There there was one of like a little owl.
Speaker 12: And it's like when I was out in public and my mom wanted me to behave and the owl's eyes just start getting like really big, because all I had to do is just look at her like, girl, are you bugging?
Speaker 8: And she would just calm down and just just a good kid. Thank god. Oh, I'll do that. I'll put it all right, let me do that. Hold on, it's main chat.
Speaker 2: I got one person concerned. Our boy, said our boy? Uh said our boy, rated Vito?
Speaker 12: Please all right, I'll send it to Raymond. Who else do you want it to go to?
Speaker 2: How about our friend? How about about Derek?
Speaker 8: I just talked to him yesterday. We need to toss him again.
Speaker 2: Well, but by the way, Will is going to like the Tojo video? Oh yeah he is?
Speaker 8: Is he a fan of Tommy Jordans.
Speaker 2: That we did?
Speaker 7: Jeez?
Speaker 12: Oh my goodness, hold on here, I think I got a hot one. I think I got one on the line.
Speaker 2: Who is it?
Speaker 12: Hold on, hold on, I'm just sending it out here. I'm like throwing it out and we'll see if we get any bites.
Speaker 2: Because we got we got like about like six utes.
Speaker 12: All right, let's not send it to anybody else. Let's see what happens. Oh my goodness, it's chat roulette, chat roulette.
Speaker 2: I'm lude what no?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 8: How did what?
Speaker 2: They called me?
Speaker 8: Right? The lonely looney lady.
Speaker 2: The lady you're bor the you're bored of the boy, you're bore. The great, the great person You're a.
Speaker 12: Great personally, big w said, he's at work, so boo, right.
Speaker 2: Hey, by the way, by the way, but I will have I'll have this year tomorrow.
Speaker 8: Didn't you used to be able to play drops.
Speaker 6: And stuff.
Speaker 2: Like this? That's the teleprocer. What is this?
Speaker 8: It's a freaking link Jake and me. Jake's stream five minute? All right, I got nose noles too, busy, don't love me? Go go to sleep, mommy. Wow, these they are a little bit fresh to me.
Speaker 12: Jake.
Speaker 8: Can I tell my camel?
Speaker 12: I did?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 12: I just feel better like this? Hi do you know this song, Jake, I'm gonna sing already ready. Do you believe in heaven above?
Speaker 8: Do you believe them? Love? Open your eyes? And then it's like get in your eyes. It's making you cry. Don't know what to do, don't know what to do. I'm looking for love from heaven above.
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 8: Set me an angel, Send me an angel.
Speaker 3: Come on.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to be king.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, that's a great song. Just can't wait to be king means no worries for the rest of all day. It's a problem free it lost to be by the way, look, Oh my god, I love when you wear your overalls.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Also, I'm wearing the shirt where it keeps like showing my skin, Jake.
Speaker 8: The ladies can't handle it. Oh my goodness. You know what other song I love? Okay, everybody.
Speaker 12: I think every girl who's like into Disney movies loves look at this stuff, isn't it me?
Speaker 8: Wouldn't you think my collections complete? Little Mermaid? Part of the part of it?
Speaker 12: What did you do with your next Jacob? Hey me, don't do that to your shirts. You tell everybody about the our new morning and night routine. First see we brush our teat two times a day. Hey, we brush our seat two times a day.
Speaker 2: I'm having fun. I'm having fun, but I guess. But I just want to say to anybody that watches this show, Uh, this will be this after the show, it will be put on our on our social platforms and it will tag tab will be tagged Loopole Lady will be tagged.
Speaker 8: That's me.
Speaker 12: And you gotta watch everything going on and say hi to say hi to So Pretty Doodles everybody.
Speaker 8: It is so important. Meal updates save lives.
Speaker 12: Post your meal updates on Twitter at So Pretty Doodles.
Speaker 8: Every time you eat and you post the meal, you save a life. Did you even imagine jeepers?
Speaker 2: All right? Uh so one of the things that I want to say that what what? What makes me want to hurl?
Speaker 12: Do you have you seen?
Speaker 2: Have you seen the New Kardashian show.
Speaker 8: No, Jake, I have never been one of those girlies.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you know what.
Speaker 8: I'm not gonna lie to you. I don't watch it because I feel like like they try to be.
Speaker 12: Like real, like what I am in real life, Like I don't know how to explain it, Like I would be like my hair is black and my eyes are in my makeup a certain way. I would wear all black clothes and the next thing I know, I turn on the TV and it's like they're all doing it and I'm just like ah. So then I started change my whole swag. I've always felt in private competition.
Speaker 2: Hey never, Brain needs to make a d d H.
Speaker 8: I already did a drop for him.
Speaker 7: Uh uh.
Speaker 8: I was like, unnerving, Brain.
Speaker 2: I want you to make you in his own like he made me.
Speaker 8: I want to do a song, yeah, like I want to sing it rap I should rack.
Speaker 2: Hey, guess what what?
Speaker 8: Chicken BG?
Speaker 2: All right, guys, I will talk. We will talk to you later.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: This is the end of our time of guess what? Love you guys. She's d D on the brain, d D in.
Speaker 8: The brain, d D and the brain, or d D and the brain. One is the genius, the others insane.