Speaker 1: The following presentation is abol Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look on the sky, do you feel the poll?
Speaker 1: The question why?
Speaker 2: The stories told and left behind in shadows where the truth we find. They built their tails on grafts and lives on theories.
Speaker 3: They stake their designed.
Speaker 4: Put down here on this solid graph, the answer screen. They're all around, rise and break through all.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to truth seekers from around the world.
Speaker 5: It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast. I'm your host, as always, George Hobbs, coming to you from the great state of Delaware. It's a hot one. We're going to hit about ninety two degrees. I hope this podcast finds you well. Our guest Frank is standing by and we'll be joining us in just a moment. Two quick notes before we get started. First, and foremost, please do stop buy our website truthernet dot com. Feel free to join our new social network. There lots of joined great things going on there, and you have access to both our podcasts number two and most importantly, if you would like to join the podcast like Frank is this morning, please send us an email and we'll get you our questionnaire. It is f E Files guest at That is fis and Frank he is an Echo Files guest at gmail dot com. And we're looking for your time zone and what times are good for you. We'd love to get you scheduled right now, we're looking at August. So you know, we've had over two hundred people come on and share their story. We would love to hear yours. And without any further ado, we're going to bring today's a guest on. His name is Frank. He's joining us from the great state of Minnesota.
Speaker 3: Frank, good morning, sir. How are you.
Speaker 1: I'm doing well, George. Thanks pleasure to be here.
Speaker 3: It's great to have you.
Speaker 5: And we've had honestly, I mean I can't camp, but we've had at least five people minimum from Minnesota, maybe more, and it's been all of them have been very, very good guest.
Speaker 3: So the pressure's on. Brother.
Speaker 5: Hey, take a few moments and introduce yourself to the audience if you would.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, name is Frank, born in raised, southwest Minnesota. It's it's pretty flat here. I was raised Catholic, walked away from any kind of religion when I went to college, which is common. I found out that something like, over seventy five percent of people lose their faith when they go to college. It's interesting study there. But I ended up drinking a lot in college, which put me in a twelve step recovery program for about nine years. And two thousand and four, I saw a commercial on TV that said God gave you one book to read and an entire lifetime to read it. And that was kind of what started my whole journey in two thousand and four was I couldn't argue with the logic. I was like, well, if I got an entire lifetime to read this book and if I read it, nothing happens, I can tell people, well, at least I read the book. I read the Bible, and I could stop the argument. And so I read it, and yeah, things changed. My sister sent me some videos of a creationist doctor Kent Hovind. I don't know if you've heard of him. Yeah, okay, So I watched Kent Hovine series and that was what started me down basically the truth journey. I guess, I don't know what people call it seekers, truth seekers, but I watched his videos and when I was in college, we had spent a week studying Grand Canyon and we had talked about all the anomalies of Grand Canyon that didn't make sense, like the Colorado River flows in at about a thousand feet and where it flows out at seven thousand feet, and doctor Hovine explained that the flood would have been there and basically the western rim of Grand Canyon would have been like a dam. The dam broke open, washed out, and that's what created Grand Canyon. And the stuff that we'd been studying for that week long class in a college where we were talking about it instantly made sense to me. It was like one of them lightning bolts. The interesting thing about the class was the professors wouldn't talk about creation, but I think they wanted to. There was this huge battle going on with You could tell that they were in fighting with the administration about it because we got to the end of the class and the professor said, there's one thing left we haven't discussed, and everybody just kind of looked around. We were looking at hl like we kind of beat this thing to death. And one kid raised his hand and he he said the flood of the Bible, and the professor said yes, and then that was just it, like that was the end of the class. And so when I was watching Hovin and talk about the flood creating Grand Canyon, and he talked about Mount Saint Helens kind of did that thing where the lava floated down over the Tutal River and that washed out overnight and made like a miniature replica of Grand Canyon. It just instantly flooded back to me flood of the Bible. And with his videos, I started going down all the other rabbit holes that you go down, and that's kind of that's what started my truth journey last year. About February January February, I decided it was time to get on Instagram. I'd never been on it, and I'm like, well, I should figure out what this Instagram is. And I started seeing these things on flat Earth and you know, so two thousand and four until twenty twenty four, I'd been looking into all these conspiracy theories and none of them had ever brought up flat earth or moon landing. And at first I was like, these guys are crazy. I'm like, what's this flat earth nonsense? And I just would, you know, scroll past it? And then I was like, Okay. In two thousand and four, I saw a commercial on TV that said, God gave you one book to read, an entire lifetime to read it. I thought I should apply this logic to flat Earth. You know, if I look at it and I research it and I come to the conclusion that this is just wrong, then at least I can say, well, I looked into it and I don't believe it. And that's when I was you know, what was the first thing that you know, you talk about your your six bullet points. That the one first There was a couple of the videos with the distance. You know, the guy standing on the shore of Michigan. He looks out and he can see Chicago, we can see the guys. Yeah, yeah, them are crazy. But this other guy gets on there and he shows the under ocean fiber optic cable map, and none of the fiber optic cables go from southern South America to Southern Africa or from Southern Africa to Australia. And I just started looking at that and I was like, you know, this guy's got a point. I was like, I need to look into it. I can't just dismiss this. This guy's got a point. So I think maybe about June last summer, I was driving to suit Falls, which is about an hour and a half to kill and I'm like, on the way there, I'm just gonna see if there's anything out there on flat Earth. And I'm a Spotify user, so i just punched in flat earth. Boom, there was your podcast. Hey, you brought up moon landing and I was like, what are you talking about. I'm like, what does the moon landing have to do with anything? Like I'd never seen anything on it, and I'm like, wow, the epic scale that I've been lied to, the amount of things that I believed that are just not true. I'm fifty three years old, and for four months, it was till like August or September before I finally committed like, okay, flat earth is a thing. I spent four months wobbling, questioning my reality. I thought for a while, I'm like, oh man, I'm coming unhinged. I don't understand what's going on. So to me, it's interesting. I talk to other people and they're like, well, what does it matter? And I had to think about that for a while, and what I guess what mattered to me.
Speaker 6: Is that.
Speaker 1: I based my religious faith in the Bible was based on what I had learned about the creation apologetics arguments, and in those arguments they use things like, Okay, the Earth can't be more than a million years old because the Moon leaves the Earth at a centimeter a year, and you go back a million years and the moon would be so close to the Earth that the tides would just be washing over the continents and things like that, and I'm like, I can't use them arguments anymore. So it it shook the foundation of my faith, which is why I think I was struggling so hard with it. And then you bring it up with your fellow believers at church, like, hey, I think the Earth is flat and they're like, what, Like where'd you figure this one out? And I'm like, no, it makes sense. You got to look at this and that and this and that and yeah. Yeah. So like in that four month period, my whole reality shifted, and it was tough. It was tough to get my feedback on the ground, which is weird now because a year later, I can't, you know, I can't look at it and not see it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and four months is incredible for me.
Speaker 3: It was a couple of weeks.
Speaker 5: But you know, I tend to think that the older you are, the harder it hits you just because of how long you've hold on. You've held on to certain beliefs.
Speaker 3: But I think.
Speaker 5: Once that domino fell, like the veil completely fell from my eyes, and I was able to see the world for as it is, not as how we are told it is. And you go back to trusting your senses. Right, I do not feel the world's spinning. I see the clouds gently floating above me. None of this makes sense. And all the pseudoscience that they use to counter your argument, which it's not an argument, it's just so simple, and it's Okham's razor at its most basic. That even Tesla had warned us one hundred years ago plus one hundred plus years ago that science was being replaced by math. And there is nothing that can lend to heliocentrism true science.
Speaker 3: It's all numbers.
Speaker 5: And if you go back actually over the last one hundred years, you will see how many times the number has been manipulated. Another thing that you mentioned that I hear a lot of is young men and women that go off to college, even being lifelong church members, you know, getting away for the first time, right, being kind of out on your own but being exposed to all of these ideals that challenge your long held beliefs. Many professors, and again I'm saying many, not all, but there are many professors and peers who are in specifically the sciences. In these you know, colleges, they question religious doctrines. And when you're sitting in class and you're told about the dinosaurs and the cavemen and evolution and those things indirectly, well, they directly challenge what we're told in the Bible. And then of course there's the social rushers and all the other secular things that go along with it. And I've seen anywhere from twenty percent within the first year to sixty five percent by the time they graduate. How people go in as followers of Christ and they may come out not so much, just going back to the way of the world and being focused solely on money. And I get it. I remember being twenty and my focus wasn't where it should be. And I know that's the case for a lot of people. That's wisdom mostly comes with older people because we've lived that experience, We've made our mistakes, but that is something that parents and uh, you know, the people behind the pulse it need to be cognizant of and get fair warning.
Speaker 1: Yep, you hit it there. Yeah, I was weird. I was after college. I was working in a paul Ierthane planned and the guy asked me said, are you a humanist? And I was like, well, I didn't. I'd never heard the word before. He's like, are you a humanist? I'm like, okay, what does that mean? And he was He's like, well, do you believe in the Big Bang and the urse fourteen billion years old and we evolved and da da da da da, you know, the whole story of evolution. And I was like, yeah, I believe that. He goes, well, then you're a humanist. And I was like, all right, I'm a humanist to do you know, on to the next thing. Just didn't even piece it together, you.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah, sorry, we would help if I unmuted myself.
Speaker 1: That's there.
Speaker 3: You go, that's a rabbit hole in itself.
Speaker 5: If you even go to Wikipedia, look up humanist or humanism, and then you'll see that this was started by an organization called the American Humanist Association. And then you just have to do a little bit, maybe five seconds of scrolling, and then you'll be like, oh, I see, because their mantra is good without a God. And it's not a coincidence that it started the same time the United States entered the war. The nineteen forties and fifties really spiral to change in this country that we've never recovered from. And every time that there's been a type of great awakening, like there was a huge one in the colonies in the seventeen fifties, and then the Revolutionary War and all that kind of snuffed that out. There was another huge one that very few people talk about in the early nineteen hundreds, and then World War One kicked off. So it's all it's funny that every time there seems to be an awakening, war snuffs it out. And here we are in twenty twenty five post COVID, where you could argue that there has been the greatest ship, the greatest shift of people becoming awake, and once again we're on the precipice of war. Is that going to overshadow everything that we've come to, you know, awakened over the last five years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's interesting. I guess first, if you have you ever heard of Paris Reidhead, He was a pastor back and I watched I had these old sermon podcasts. I can't remember the name of it now, but he did a sermon called ten Shekels and a Shirt and it was basically a sermon on judges and he talked about you basically talked about humanism back in the fifties. So it's one of the coolest sermons I've heard. So, as a matter of fact, that's how I found it. I just typed in the best sermon ever preached. Really, Ye, you never get a chance Paris reidhead. That one's pretty cool. But it was a weird thing. What is that called egalitarian versus complementarian? Have you ever you know? The argument? It's having women.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Galitarians believe that men and women are equal and the complemarians believe that you know, I guess what they're saying is obviously they both have distinct roles.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So i'd never heard the term before, like two years ago. So I was talking with a gentleman and he's like, well, this is egalitarian versus complementarian, and I'm like, okay, you gotta tell me what that means. I'm like, I do not understand this. So I was at a prayer, breakfast with some guys from church, and I said, why do we do this? I said, why do we put things in boxes? I said, why do you got to be a or b? I said, we come up with this argument egalitarian versus complementarian, and we fight left and right, and we fight, and I get it. You know, sometimes you want to put things in a box so you can hold the argument in right, or I'm going to put something in a box and put it on a storage shelf. Well, when I put things in boxes, it's harder to open a box than if it's just laying on the table. So I looked at him and I said, why do we do this? He says, well, it's called defining the argument. I'm like, well that's great, but why aren't we defining the argument as biblical versus non biblical? So I think that would be a better argument instead of creating these categories that if I mentioned it to my coworkers, they're not going to know what I'm talking about. You ever, hear of a book called Tragedy and Hope.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, yeah.
Speaker 1: Carol Quigley. He's got some interesting stuff in there, but he talks about the two party system. Why do we have a two party system, there's endless war and everything goes back to banking.
Speaker 5: Absolutely. That might be the top three scams in America. It is to believe that, you know, looking down at your child to tell them that they have a chance to be president of the United States as zero chance. Yeah right, and that's just the truth the president and you don't want your child to be a servant to the bankers anyway.
Speaker 3: These people are evil.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's I mean, it is. I guess that was where I went with my truth journey. Was one day at work, I got this severe headache and I had to go home. And I hardly ever went home from work, but I was like, why do we get sick all the time? And so I started with like two years of just buying every health book I could find, Herbs, essential oils ex or seven, bought anatomy charts. They get too far to that, but I'd go to all these health food stores and just pick up any book that looked interesting, like vibrational healing and all this stuff. And so I studied that and then I was like, you know, I don't know anything about politics. So I just started looking into politics and I thought if I go to city council meetings. I can at least know something about my local politics because I can't talk to my US congress person. They ain't got the time of day for me was two thousand and eight, the stimulus package. I sent a letter to my federal congressman, don't vote for this stimulus package. And I got a form letter back that was rubber stamped, YEP, that said, oh, this would be great for the economy, dude to do. We're going to create two hundred and twenty five thousand jobs, and this will be great for MENA and Da Da da DA, and that guy is now governor. I don't know all that happened, but so I took out a red pen and I corrected it. I'm like, yeah, but what are you paying them with. You're gonna create two hundred thousand jobs where you're just gonna need more tax money when this stimulus package runs out. Sent that back. I never got nothing back, but I thought, you know, I should go to local at least you know these guys in my town. This town's only forty five hundred people, forty seven hundred people. I'm like, I bump into these guys. Time to time. So I'm like, I should know what's going on in my community. So I went to my first city council meeting and turned out that one of the guys actually worked with and he said, you should be on a board. And so they they uh talked me into being on the housing and Redevelopment authority in town. So I did that for a decade. Uh yeah, oh eh. So I don't know if you want an interesting thing about that, but in my tone, you can do five minutes of public presentation at the city council meeting once a month.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a lot of towns that will give you five minutes, but I will tell you that it has kind of become if you lean too far away from their stance, they'll do their best to shut you down or to interrupt you. I've seen many people who've gone even there was a guy in Florida. I don't know if you've ever seen this. I'm sure it was on Instagram. The guy who went down there. He took us five minutes one of those counties in Florida and made the case about how NASA needs to be audited and how are they justifying their seventy million dollars a day, and about the two minute mark, they started to just call him names and say it was nonsense. But I mean he was speaking super intelligently and for a minute a week or so, that video was viral on TikTok Instagram, and I mean he was speaking intelligently, making quality points. And I would think that any taxpayer would want to know that, you know, the government is being fiscally responsible with their money, that that is being taken out of their paycheck every two weeks. But because again the powers that be know how things work, They're like, oh, you're wasting our time. They're serious matters here. He's like, really, seventy million dollars a day is not a serious matter. So again, you know, I did the same thing on several occasions in Delaware. They just passed the the assistant suicide law here, and I get the compassion part of it, but I watched Canada's made program turn into offering veterans with PTSD.
Speaker 3: Well, here, take this pill and kill yourself. You'll be you'll be better. It's evil, and.
Speaker 1: I just a couple of month months ago, I was a palled. I was like, I'd never heard of it before. I think a matter of fact, might have been on your podcast it was brought up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I believe in the Netherlands, in Belgium, forgive me if I'm wrong, for I can't remember if it's miners or like for psychological for depression. I think you can take assistant suicide for depression in Belgium, in the Netherlands if you read, much of Europe and Canada already have it and long. It's been in law for at least a decade, and now there's twelve states in the United States that allow it as well. And I've said, once you open that can of worms, there's just no going back. They're going to continue every year to try to make amendments to it, hope, and people don't pay attention and they pass their law because that's what this that's what humanism is all about. It's good without God, and you know, putting people out of their misery is good, and killing babies so there's not world up overpopulation is good.
Speaker 3: It's it's psychopathic, is what it is.
Speaker 1: Man. Yeah, that you just saying that brings back. I was having lunch one time with a bunch of friends and one guy had his niece along. I don't know how old she was, maybe fifteen ish. Maybe I'm just spitballing here, but we got in this topic and all begunner she brought up I think, you know, certain forms of murder would be acceptable because of the over population of the world. And I was like, uh, I just looked at her. I said, have you ever been to North Dakota? So there are plenty of room, so we ain't got to kill anybody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, anybody who's flown knows that there's there's still plenty of land out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's plenty.
Speaker 1: What what was the whole point of this thing was? I did like nine city council presentations that year, like nine out of the twelve months. I was the town crazy. I think the two I think the two that did the best was I gave a good one on nine to eleven. When I got down the one of the council members said, wow, that was very well articulated and researched. So but the coolest one was the last one of the year December. Remember climate Gate, Yeah, hide the Decline. So I gave I gave my five minutes on hide the Decline, and the I was I P PCE, I P c CS on the International Panel of Climate Control was pushed Starry I think his name was Anyway, the head of the electric company in town actually got up and said, well, I got to agree with Frank on this one, and I've boll fell over.
Speaker 3: I was like wow.
Speaker 1: And then he said it's either he says, at best case scenario, these people are incompetent. Worst case scenario, he said, this is a crime. I was like, wow, that was a cool moment in time for me.
Speaker 5: That's awesome, And God bless you for doing that because a lot of people, and I know I've said this before, a lot of people just complain without having any solutions or making any effort to change things. And I'll be honest with you, I do believe part of the reason that we have so many of these problems now is because the unhinged people have been the louder voice, and they've been better. They've been better at consolidating together.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: Of course, there's more nefarious things involved with that, through funding through sowers foundations and things like that, but the truth is they do a better job of gathering and doing these things.
Speaker 1: Well, they're definitely better funded.
Speaker 5: Yeah, one hundred percent, And again that funding is from nefarious sources like the Soros Foundation, and you know, on and on and on.
Speaker 1: Well, so you know, I guess what I was originally tying in was, you know, I spent this time doing health study, and then I started doing politics. And then I guess what I noticed was every rabbit hole I went down there, it was like a wheel and I just kept going on these on the outer rim of the wheel, and all the spokes kept going back to banks. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely that the bankers.
Speaker 5: You know, people who think, and I've said this to people, that's one of the things I have no problem engaging in conversation, people who think the president of the United States is the most powerful entity is. I just tell them, I say, if every country is in debt, who are they in debt to, right, Because if you're in debt to someone, they control your assets to a certain extent, right, I mean they have to say, over your your thing, and it's it all points to the Federal Reserve and what do all the countries in the world basically depend on? The US dollar is still by far significantly the most powerful dollar in the world. The one hundred dollars American bill is the be all in currency and the bankers.
Speaker 1: I thought that would change when they stopped the barrel of oil.
Speaker 5: Right because theoretically, when they went off the gold standard officially and was it seventy one or seventy two, that it became a petro dollar.
Speaker 3: But even though all of.
Speaker 5: Its fluctuation of oil and were on the brink of war with a country that provides a large percentage of the world's oil reserves, it's still standing strong. I do think to a certain extent, a certain extent, and I could be wrong. I'm not a finance major, but I think ips all these intellectual properties, eighty percent of the important ones that are used throughout the world are created here in the United States. Now we don't have manufacturing anymore. Even Trump's new phone that he's charging five hundred bucks for or six hundred bucks for, it's getting made in China. That was just announced this morning. China is making the Trump phones. But it is still whether it's really the military industrial dollar, or the banker's dollar, or the petro dollar, or the IP dollar, it is still standing strong, and I think it will continue to unless, you know, if we fall, whether it be militarily or some other type of collapse that we're not seeing because I mean the end game and we're told in the Bible there's going to be a global dollar at some point. So whether everyone else falls under us, or there's some type of word event where they create a new one, or bitcoin takes over, I mean, who knows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bitcoin is an interesting one. That was another thing last summer I thought I should look into is cryptocurrency and a to my toe in. And that was about it.
Speaker 3: The two things I want to I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Ahead, sorry, no, yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 5: I still say two things I want to touch on before we go much further is number one. Let me write the other one down because I will forget Kent Hoven. Okay, really, I still listen to some of his speeches or sermons, not speeches, and I find him on point with everything. Not only that he is very similar to another pastor I listened to out of Montana, Okay, Baldwin. I can't think of his first name, pastor Chuck Baldwin out of Montana, and there I find them very similar in many cases. But Kent, for those who might be new and not familiar with him, he is a Young Earth creationist, very much like answers and Genesis. However, he was also in favor of geophysics in cosmology, right. He was very much a literal interpreter of Genesis. But I think did he go fool as far as calling out flat Earth? Because I know Ken Hammond, those guys did criticize him.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen any of his stuff on flat Earth. I don't anything that I've watched on him. It's never been brought up. Okay, I've actually seen him speak twice. Was a draw four hours to listen to him speak. I'm not sure why. I pretty much got everything off the DVD that I got there. But okay, here's an interesting one for you. I was walking up to go watch him speak, and there was a coke can on the ground, and in my back of my head, I thought I should pick that up, like that shouldn't be there, but I didn't because I was in a hurry. He gets done talking and he says, all right, I put a coke can out in the yard. There was a five dollars bill underneath of it, and I just want to see if anybody would pick it up.
Speaker 3: That's hilarious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so now every time at work when I'm walking by and I see a scrap of paper on the floor or a chunk of wood, I stop and pick it up. Yeah, it's just one of those moments in time that changes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, for sure. And it's interesting.
Speaker 5: I think he was also one of these guys that refuses to or I think he refused to do a five oh one C three, which is or C four, I forget what it is for churches.
Speaker 3: And Chuck Baldwin is the same way. He's like, I refuse to.
Speaker 5: Be in a handshake with the government, because that's why a lot of these churches shut down, because they were afraid to lose their little tax shelter.
Speaker 3: And they hammed him up for that. I think he spent a few years in prison for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he did nine. Yeah, they got it. I'm not one hundred percent sure, but it was Bob. What is that drug law when you the ten thousand dollars limit cash things?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: I can't take the name anyway. That's I think that's what they put him away on because he took out and the weird what I understand was he took out ninety eight hundred dollars and they're the judge was like, close.
Speaker 3: Enough, But is that where we at our law now? As long as it's close enough.
Speaker 1: I liked I liked Kent on a lot of stuff just because he opened my eyes to so much.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 5: Now I respect him and his convictions. You know, nobody should have paid taxes with COVID in the aftermath of that because our government was hijacked. And I'm not a pro Trump or pro Biden, but any you know we live in Delaware. Any fool knows that Joe Biden didn't get eighty one million votes and our government listened. Our government is not controlled by these gentlemen. The fact is, and I will stand on this to the day I died, if if our Congress and our president acted according to the to the actual constitution, they would have zero impact on our daily lives, Like nothing would change if you followed the rule. But because they throw things in there like executive and this and that, they can just make things up as they go along.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they limited government. When Ron Paul ran for president, he was at the Iowa caucus and I watched the newspapers and he got number four and in the paper they listed one, two, three, and five. They wouldn't even put him in, wouldn't even put his name in the paper.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because all he was all about limited government, That's right, you know. And and that's what I look at too, you know, just another rabbit hole, I said on the Housing and Redevelopment Authority for ten years. Well, I watched where the money flows to have public housing. Do you know how they fund that? It all goes through the reservation. The only constitutional clause that you have for public housing is to funnel that money through the Indian Nations. Yeah, I didn't know that. I had to log in and transfer money or set up the coat whatever I had to do that something to transfer the money to the local Section eight housing in town. And I just went, really, I got to go through the Indian Nation to get this done. Really, Yeah, I just I looked at that and I went, wow, I mean, you got to find a loophole, you know. It's It's like I was surprised, you know, I never thought about it before until I actually read the content. I mean, how many people actually read the Constitution?
Speaker 3: Not many?
Speaker 5: And so is this one of those things where they act like the government acts like they're being kind given all these breaks to the Native Americans in the United States, but they really use them as whatever attack shelter or whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's where they funnel the money. That's crazy, It is crazy. Yeah, there's so many interesting things about the Indian nation that I just I don't understand. Yeah, I'll go down this rabbit hole.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: Two years ago, we went to Chamberlain, South Dakota, dead center of the state, right on the Missouri River. There's there's a school there with a you know, a museum and a gift shop. Right, So I got talking to one of the guys working at the gift shop and we started talking about HUD and yeah, yeah, that's a fight. I bought Russell Means's book Where White Men Fear to Tread or something like that, and that that's an interesting study. I started writing a book year and a half ago. I've had to rewrite it four times because of flat Earth totally changed my view on half of everything I thought I knew. But I started thinking about commerce and you know, we're basically slaves to commerce, and how does the Indian nation fit into this? And you know what, how do you look at these atrocities. And last September we went to uh Pine Ridge Reservation by the Black Hills and actually did two tours on the reservation. One was to a high school, and it was interesting to me because the lady said, the tour guide said, we started teaching the language again because if we can keep the language, we can keep the culture. If we can keep the culture, we can keep the treaties. And I was like, well, why do you want to keep the treaties? They're like two hundred years old, and when they established them they thought for sure they would only last about one hundred years, but two hundred years later they're still going. I said, why do you want to keep the treaties and they said, well, that's our tie back to the lands, and the land they're talking about is the Black Hills. It's sacred land. And she started talking about how those faces on Mount Rushmore are such a disgrace to defacing sacred land. It was interesting. The church on the school grounds got these beautiful pine knotty pine ceiling from the pines were from Colorado. They wouldn't take the pines out of the Black Hills as their sacred So we saw that and then we did an actual tour like on the reservation. But I keep thinking, how did the Native Americans fit into history? Because we went intoured. Why can't I think of it now? The big battle there, it was basically a slaughtery.
Speaker 3: Me, wounded me, wounded me.
Speaker 1: We ended the tour on wounded me, okay. And basically what we gathered was they stopped teaching the Lakota language for two generations. Well, all that information's gone. What did those people see that we're here before? You know, history is such a mess. What did they see that we will never know about because they stopped talking the native language for two generations?
Speaker 5: And honestly, all it takes is one generation to lose out on a lot of things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she was firmly intent for two generations they stopped teaching, so that history is just gone.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: I would really love to just dig in, maybe go see what I can find.
Speaker 3: I had no idea about this.
Speaker 5: And according to this, like you said, Mount Rushmore is located in the Black Hills, which is considered sacred by the Lakota Sioux. It holds deep spiritual and cultural significance. And you mentioned treaties, Well, the eighteen sixty eight Treaty of Fort Laramie guaranteed the Black Hills to the Lakota. However, coma after gold was discovered, the US government sees the land in eighteen seventy seven. And then, of course, on top of that, they carve the presidents on top of the land, you know, looking down at their land. I never knew this, And now that I'm reading this, how infuriating looking up at that they must be. And I'm not laughing in jest by any means. It's just it's par for the course for our government.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Well, if you don't laugh, you'll cry.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're you know, just like when Afghanistan they found those trillion dollar reserves. Oh, we have to bring you freedom. We're going to bring you freedom.
Speaker 1: Yeah. How about two trillion dollars they lost right before nine to eleven. Oh yeah, we mentioned this and then all these buildings fell. Yeah, speaking of which, have you ever heard of book?
Speaker 3: Brooksley Borne said that again?
Speaker 1: Brooksley Borne, huh huh. She's an interesting one. If you if you get time derivatives, she got up I don't quote me if she got up in front of Congress, but she was a big proponent of there are more derivatives in the world than are actually assets. We trade more money than is physically capable of buying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that goes to show that money's fake. Yeah, and what's their name again? I can't find any I'm.
Speaker 1: Sure you've read the g.
Speaker 5: Edward Griffin's books, of course, yeah, absolutely, Yeah, Creature jackal Island, et cetera.
Speaker 1: Right, creature from Jacko Island in a world with all cancer. Yep, those two books really opened my eyes. He talks about the Civil War, you know, he said in his book, in his books, what I gathered from it was okay, so oh yeah, Andrew Jackson, right, have you ever looked up the history of the national debt by president?
Speaker 5: I know, if I recall correctly, every president that takes over that the debt has doubled at.
Speaker 1: Least except Andrew Jackson. Really, the debt went from like f fifty eight million to three hundred and seventy thousand.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got rid of like ninety nine percent of the debt. Well, he spent his whole eight year campaign. I'll get rid of the banks. I'm going to root you out. You've done of vipers, you know, So basically what I surmise from G. Edward Griffin's books was the banks wanted back in the South. Basically they're trade with Europe. They stuck it to the South with the cotton and the tobacco, and they made it easy on the North.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the tariffs were heavily outweighed on the South and the North.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Crazy. So what he says is basically Britain came over and was going to join the South. Russia landed ships on the California coastline basically told Britain you go home or we're going to join the North. Well, Britain left, Russia left, and we just duked it out ourselves. It's an interesting theory. I can't really prove it or disprove it, but it makes more sense than what I'm told in school.
Speaker 3: Right somewhere between.
Speaker 1: Where the big you know, everybody's like, oh, Civil Wars about slavery, Where were the big battles where they went in and freed the plantations.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was a coincidental opportunity for Lincoln in you know, when he declared the Emancipation Proclamation. If you go back and look at the debates in eighteen sixty, he didn't have one way or the other. He said it didn't matter to him. He said leave it to the States. He didn't talk down on it whatsoever when he had the opportunity when he should have.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So then you go to nineteen seventeen Bolshevik Revolution and basically I surmised that you Edward and said that basically they were paid mercenaries and the banks were getting back at Russia. Yeah, you did this thing back in the eighteen fifties and sixties with America, and we're going to get back at you.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 5: The stab in the back that happened to Germany and the Bolsheviks taking over in Russia all happened within a very short period of time, and they were all the same people.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Have you ever read Alexander schultzen Eatsen's Gulag Archipelago?
Speaker 3: I have not.
Speaker 5: I remember you mentioning it in your email and I meant to look it up and I don't think I have.
Speaker 1: Wow. Okay, so it's in three volumes. I actually got one of them sitting here. He's got three volumes of these things and they're all like over six hundred pages.
Speaker 3: Did you get that off eBay?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, you can get EBA if I bought the first one actually Barnes and Noble oddly enough, but it's like six hundred and fifty pages in each volume, So that's like nineteen hundred to two thousand pages of just the most horrifying experiences you can imagine in the Gulag in Russia.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right, I remember this.
Speaker 1: I got halfway through the second volume. I couldn't read anymore. I just I put it down. Every time I try to pick it up. I'm just horrified. Everybody wants to talk about Hitler in it. Man, if you haven't looked up Russia, you're he makes it. It overshadows it. Can I say that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Stalin, I mean what fifty million is the number that they use, Yeah, fifty million. And that was our And that's that's when I started waking up, because I had heard some of these things, and my natural instincts were to block it. But you know, after flat anytime I heard anything, no matter how ridiculous it sounded. In many cases, yes, it turned out to be something ridiculous, but you will stop and look these things up, and then you start to ask the secondary questions. And that's part of the transformation after you become aware of biblical cosmology, is okay, we got to keep digging. Well, why did we team up with a group of people so evil? Once again? Are are we using the less of the two evils again? Excuse? And then you continue to look and find out that FDR new around Thanksgiving of nineteen forty one of the plan of Japan and he let them bomb them. So we get under the wars and you find out about Operation Northwoods nine to eleven, And once all of these dominoes completely fall, you realize that everything is connected, right from from flat Earth to nine to eleven to the Civil War to World War two to Vietnam. It's all un chain of events that are orchestrated by a very minute group of evil people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's yep. Wait, once you see it, you can't g Edward Griffin always said that. He said, once a bell has been wrong, it can't be unwrong.
Speaker 3: That's right, Going to be happy with me. I'm buying another book.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, man, I can't read it. It just it's horrifying. And that leads to Stanley Milgram. You know Stanley Milgrim and the sociology experiments. You ever seen, ever seen this one? The experimenter, I believe, so, yeah, yeah, they made the movie on it. It's sixty five percent of people would go on far enough to at least extremely torture another human being because I think an authority figure tells them to. Yep, staggering, and I'm no better. I mean, don't get me wrong. I mean I am surprised that fifty three I can still have my whole world shaken.
Speaker 3: Right. That says a lot, right I do?
Speaker 1: How can I study all these conspiracy theories for twenty years and then just get rocked by flat Earth?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What what happened? I mean there was a point I didn't I just sat down for like an hour with my coffee and went, what do I do next?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 5: When you find the arc of the Covenant, per se, where do you go from there?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: And then you hit that next there's that next turtle, You're so excited after you've dealt with the emotions. And for me, it was kind of self shame. I was ashamed of myself because I was allowed to be duped. Because I consider myself a not so much a book smart guy, right, who used to have a's all his life but someone who had common sense, had the street smarts, who was able to, you know, navigate my way through several theaters of combat, relatively physically unscarred and just understanding things quickly. And part of that is I love trying new things. Oh, ham radio, let's give that a try. Oh raising chickens, let's give that a try. Bowling, all of this just I'm willing to try anything new, And every time I achieved something, I'm like, hey, you got to try this, eating your own eggs in the morning, fresh right out of your backyard and talking to someone over the radio in Russia or Yugoslavia or well it's not yugoslav anymore.
Speaker 3: But you get my point.
Speaker 5: And then oh, hey, guess what, the whole globes a lie, right, excuse me? And you get looked down And I thought I thought you were cool. And you know, I get emails from people who have had friends for thirty forty fifty years just completely like turn their backs on them, and just you know, I guess line to that book, let me ask you this, in line with Stanley Milgram's book The Obedience to Authority, do you think there was a certain point in our timeline where are the timeline they tell us, we'll go with that for right now. Where they said, hey, we need to push this or Satan through his people right said hey, this we need this is how we can deceive the masses.
Speaker 1: Hey, I find the whole. Like I've you've talked about Little Season and theories on that, people go back and forth on it and things like that. That when it comes to Satan being in charge, I think he's very good at his job. I think I did a study recently where I took every reference that I could find of Satan or Lucifer in the Bible, wrote them all down, mapped out my thoughts on the verse. He was created and he was one of the highest of angels, and he was good at what he did. And I think through his time, you know, personally, I like the Little Season argument. If the Little Season's true, he had a thousand years to think about this. He came out of the gate swinging, That's what I think. But he had it planned out. And if not, he's still been around longer, and I've been around. He said, lots of time to do this, and it's how how hard is it to manipulate us? I go. I went into the public school system of five and I'm not smart. I struggled all the way till like seventh grade. Outstanding thing happened about halfway through seventh grade. I learned how to study. I went from c's and d's to a's because I figured out what they wanted me to know and I could regurgitate it. And that's just what I did through my high school career and through college. Was I figured out what they wanted for answers and I just regurgitated it to him. But through that I changed my view of the world. That's why when he asked me if I was a humanist, I was like, well, I guess I am because that's what I believe because that's what I've been taught and I don't know anything else. And I'm just not a smart guy. I couldn't piece it together that I had options. So on Ovine brought up Young Earth. I went, what is this? I'm like this, but you know that took me fifteen minutes to accept, not four months.
Speaker 3: Is he still going around preaching?
Speaker 1: As far as I know, it's it's less. I don't see him on a circuit like he was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know he's older. I think he's in his seventies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I catch some of his clips on like Instagram or YouTube.
Speaker 3: Yeah, YouTube, for sure, I've caught some of his stuff. Do you think again?
Speaker 5: All of these systems that are put in place for intentional reasons, Right, I believe we have free energy, right, but they manipulate it to become a parasit so we can we can't relax, right, we have to be working because I got to pay the electric bill, I got to pay the insurance, right. And if you don't, Yeah, if you don't pay insurance, you lose your light, you lose the privilege to drive, and all of these other things that add up that causes to have to work and to mom to work to make ends meet. So the obedience thing, when they are creating all of these things, it is public school, well not just public school, much of the education systems in our country are set up to you have to answer this way in order to get a grade. A dog says, if I'm good and I sit, I get a treat. Now, I'm not comparing the two, but I'm saying, if I want to get an A, I have to memorize this information the way I am told right. But my biggest thing with the current education system it promotes very little critical thinking. And again, I talk about education a lot on my other podcast, and I always say I'm not here to beat up the teachers because just like when I was a soldier, I was in an evil system, right, I was in an evil system. I was a tool of evil people. And I think the education was set up like for me, it was so difficult to sit in a chair all day long as a young man full of energy. It almost felt like a prison to me.
Speaker 1: Of course, yeah you're not, you got adhd. No, I'm ten and I want to run.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, And I just had Freddy pebbles and kool Aid unleash.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Charlotte Izerby ever hear of her, Nope, okay, Charlotte Izraby had some really great like you can find YouTube talks to her. But she was second in command in the Department of Education. Oh yeah, okay, And she looked at the books on the shelf of the dude that was in charge, and she's like, wow, these are all Pavlovian theory. And she went, this is in doctrination, not education. And so she spent tons of time going out talking about the education system. She's got great videos out there about in doctor nation versus education.
Speaker 3: You know, it's funny her father and grandfather were in Skull and Bones.
Speaker 1: Weird, which is probably how she rose so high.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you know what I think she was. I think she was used as a positive reinforcement because if you go back and remember, the Department of Education was hijacked federally during the Carter administration, and one of the things Reagan ran on he said he was going to dissolve the Department of Education. But what would happen if you brought somebody in who said they were going to improve it, make it better? People would forget about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, it's yeah, boom. We've been We've been, We've been duped.
Speaker 3: Had the rug pulled out from under us.
Speaker 1: You got the Department of Education, you got the EPA, you got hug you got all these branches a government that have no authority being branch as a government.
Speaker 5: Before we come back to flat Earth, we still have about twenty or thirty minutes left. I wanted to mention because you did mention somebody who I have taken the time to read and find interesting. My lunch break has been a great YouTube channel that a lot of truthers have been following. And you know, like the word founded doesn't necessarily mean that it was built in seventeen eighty four. It just meant that building may have been found in seventeen eighty four, which kind of lends credence to a type of geological event that may have taken place. But you mentioned a nuttaly Famenko who wrote I think was it a five to six seven series of books that were that are very interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is both science or fiction. That's the next thing I got to purchase. I've been reading some of it online just because I haven't got around of buying the books yet, but I'd rather have the hard copy. But his stuff is amazing. Yeah, I found my lunch break must have been like around December last year, and now every Saturday, I'm waiting for that episode to come up. If he doesn't say donkeys Incorporated, I feel cheated. But that was another thing that just shook my world. He's just like, you got to take a look around. That's why I got this background out of this building behind me. Was I can't go to a town around here and not take pictures of these buildings. So the courthouse in my town. Okay, yeah, all right. So two thousand and nine, I went on this trip to Portland stopped at this small town. We must have been like maybe I know, looked out the hotel when when I saw Masonic Temple, and I looked over and I saw the courthouse. And in my town we got one of them old town squares where the courthouses in the middle, and all the businesses are on the outside and on the west sides of Masonic Temple, and on the east side's an oddfellows club, the library. On the corners of bank used to be banks as a National bank. Right across the top there's the other building that's now like a Mexican grocery store. It's got this picture of like bail like in the in the keystone. And I'm looking at these buildings around the square, going yeah, this is crazy. Like my lunch break opened that up. So I started looking at the history of it. This courthouse in town was built in nineteen oh five, and it's all marble and granite and huge copper dome on top, and the ceilings painted and the courtroom on top. It's just it's they said they built it for sixty thousand dollars, and I'm like, okay, Chad e GP, how much is sixty thousand dollars worth today? Well, it'd be approximately one point eight one point nine million dollars. The article comes out in the paper a month ago. Newspaper in town right says there the courthouse might come off the National Register because they want to redo the windows at seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars. I'm like, you're gonna redo the windows at three quarter of a million, But you're telling me the approximate cost to build this entire thing was one point nine so half of the money went to windows. I'm like, what about the granite, what about the marble? Well, like in the basement, I swear the basement is sunk. Some people are like mudflood this and the buildings, LIQ, what faction they sunk? And I'm looking at this building, going, man, this thing might have sunk because them windows look like they should be above ground fullmenco So what I've been looking into is history in history or science? Is no? He basically surmises us that like there's the dark the dark ages, like King Arthur and the Crusades and all this stuff, like the history overlaps and basically there's a twelve hundred year period that just didn't exist. It's I can't I can't believe the stuff I'm reading from him, but I I basically don't trust any history before seventeen fifty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's what a lot of people argue about that thousand years is that it happened from the fifth century to the fifteenth century. But it's interesting because wasn't the Magna Carta supposedly signed like around twelve to fifteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, that I didn't trust none of.
Speaker 3: It exactly, the knights of the Templar.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and should we trusted that if they lie about us living on a spinning ball, then they're capable of lying about everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you take So I tried to look out. Okay, Gutenberg came out movable type fourteen hundreds, where the books. You know, we get a new technology in the last thirty years, thirty years ago, and I didn't own a computer. I remember when an email came out in the early nineties. Yep, in the last thirty years, I now, I went from not owning a computer to a desktop, a laptop, smartphones, iPads. Look at the technology, Look at ai. I mean, it's so fast, and you're telling me they came out with movable type in the fourteen hundreds and didn't start making books till seventeen fifty, Like you just sat on it for three hundred years. I started looking at paintings. Oh yeah, the painting. You know, you go back eighteen hundreds with all your Renaissance and all your famous painters. But you see your history before seventeen fifty, spotty, like, oh, they painted this painting and it might have been in this five hundred year window. And then you look at architecture, Well, this could have been built in five hundred to a thousand. So your history on architecture, book, music, look at the house body. The history of music is before seventeen fifty. And the ones that are listed are all tied to the Vatican. Yeah, all your painters are tied to the Vatican, all your art everything. So I actually took the time once I saw that this Masonic temple was near the courthouse, and my Masonic temple is near the courthouse in town here, I just started looking at every county seat that I drove to Massonic town is always near the court House. I'm like, this is weird. And then my lunch break, he's basically hinting at that the people running the Masonic temples are the ones that were right in the history. And I'm like, maybe he's onto something, maybe he's got a point. And then Donkeys Incorporated, Yeah, you know, and I just once he started saying these things, the pieces started clicking together. But you know, flat Earth, you talk it myself. I was never taught the numbers eight seconds per milesquare. You're never taught the numbers in my entire time. I've got a degree in science, never taught those numbers. They just they don't bring it up. They don't want you to know. So I looked up, Uh yeah, well obviously, I'm like, so if I talk to somebody about flat Earth, and I'm like, well, do you know the curvature? Nobody knows it. I've yet to run into a person that knows it. So you look at the fittest flat Earth, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Tyler.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So he takes that video on the coast of Florida and he looks one hundred and ninety two or one hundred and ninety four miles up the coast through his camera and he can see the buildings. And you punch that into a flat earth or a curvature calculator at like four point seven miles of curvature drop, he should not see those.
Speaker 3: Buildings, not at all.
Speaker 1: But you're never taught the equation. They don't want you to know.
Speaker 3: Nope.
Speaker 1: So I look up the ninety three million miles from here to the sun, right, and I'm like, well, how did they come up with these numbers? So I look up this article in the one article says well, there's two different ways to calculate this, but one you need to know the distance to the moon. I'm like, well, if that's one of your calculations in the formula, you don't know the distance to the moon. I'm like, so this equation doesn't work. And the other one you had to know the mass of the Sun. I'm like, you don't know the mass of the sub would you get off scale and wait?
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 1: So they don't know, they're guessing. They I don't know where they came, you know, I haven't studied enough into the.
Speaker 3: I think they get backward math.
Speaker 5: I think the numbers that they wanted to be because the numbers have meaning that ninety three is a very important number two those in the occult, whether it's thelema mocking you know, Adam, that number ninety three, nine thirty, the number ninety three is the thelema Aleister Crawley's as above, so below, meaning all of that stuff, and they just yeah, and they use it, and the they figure out the math to be able to explain it, and they hire people like you know, Bill Ny, the science guy, and the other dude I can never remember his name, poor guy. Yeah, And it's just it goes back to it. It's very disappointing that we're not. It should be our basic nature to question everything, right, not like, hey, the Eagles won yesterday, seventeen to fourteen, got it right. I'm not gonna double check my friend.
Speaker 3: Are you sure? I'm going to affect check you.
Speaker 5: But anything that we are told that is based on math, and you know, read the Bible.
Speaker 3: Read the Bible, most of that stuff goes against it.
Speaker 5: There was never any cavemen, no evolution, no Big bang theory. We don't live on a spinning ball. There's not life. Oh you know, we picked up a radio wave from Zone T ninety seven yesterday, you know, and we're sending out radio communitdications in area fifty one and all this other nonsense. But again, like you said, give credit, they're very smart about how everything was designed. They intentionally brought in science fiction movies and comics to get people to subliminally accept these things as they bring them. And now for speaking truth, you're the one looked at as a lunatic.
Speaker 1: That is a fact. Yeah, the numbers are made up. They just use them. There's too many yeah six and too many ninety threes, too many twenty sevens, too many seventy two's.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And I meant to ask you about one of the things in your email, but before that, I wanted to mention really quick my state rep. His name is Shannon Morris, District thirty here in Delaware. We live in a very rural area, so we're one of the few actually Republican what do you call it districts in the state. He is the chief code enforcement officer for the county, and he is a member of Masonic Union Lodge number seven and the Grand Lodge of Delaware.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I really what I've come to believe over time is I know two or three, four or four, at least four of the local Masons in town. Great guys, they're just great people. They don't I don't. I don't want a dog on it too bad because I like these guys. I look at how bad I've been deceived. But what don't I know yet? I'm still talk to my world. Yeah, what's next? What's gonna blow my mind next? There there's still just guys in the community trying to get by. They believe in the thing, and it's basically a do gooders club. You know, they're not destroying my town. I know them. They're not. They're owned businesses. They they're on the fire department. They're great guys. They're just I don't agree with what they're group is their organization. I don't want to join it, but I don't think they I firmly believe they don't know the history of it, or they might change their mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wonder if they even know there was actual.
Speaker 5: What do you call political groups that were basically all about stopping Freemasonry at the Anti Mason Group of the eighteen hundreds, they were actually a political affiliation that people. They based their entire political organization on getting Freemasons.
Speaker 3: Out of government, out of schools. I wanted to go ahead. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I want these guys to think that I don't like them because of this organization that they're and I just would like them to be open minded to consider that maybe they should look at, well, why are you in a secret society? What's the purpose? What's the goal?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: And the Bible as far as Christian values, the Bible is very clear about and you can find thousands of really well read articles on why Christians have no business being involved in a secret society.
Speaker 1: No, you ever ever see this one? I can't say it proofs of a conspiracy. Whey eight.
Speaker 3: I think I may have seen that.
Speaker 1: John Robinson wrote this seventeen ninety eight, and he basically talks about how they found the what country was it? Then basically the guy carrying the documents for the New.
Speaker 5: World, oh yeah, all about had them y shopped and everything else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gets struck by lightning and Austria. I think they're like, hey, we ought to get rid of this group there for world domination, and they warn't all the other nations and they're like, eh, you know, not too worried about it, and then on one of your podcasts, this guy mentions, uh, free masonry. It was free, the buildings were there already. That's clever.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 1: Oh ah. So I had this huge thought on on the oil right, and I'm like, why has nobody ever talking.
Speaker 5: About That's what I was bringing up next, because I think you and I have similar beliefs on that go ahead.
Speaker 1: About a month ago, you had a guest on The Younger Gentleman and he brought that up, and I was like, finally, I'm not the only one in the world. But yeah, that's why I go with you know, I'm I'm going with the little season man. I think uh, I think shale shale, oil shale. I think Satan was down there a thousand years and when he got loose, he just brought it up. And my reasoning is, look at the history of oil, Like you you look up oil on the internet and they're like, oh, yeah, six hundred BC, the Chinese might have used it, they might have piped it. And then maybe there's some stuff in like king art, there's court time, but there's basically nothing before like eighteen thirty six, Like this stuff is supposedly just bubbling on the ground Jed Clampett style. It lubricates things, it burns. Nobody was cold, nobody needed something lubricated. I'm just like, how could this product be just floating around for a couple thousand years and you know, just stupid peasants couldn't figure out how to use it. I just you know, and then you look at the Bible on it and uh, oh what did I write down?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you six days before Jesus is visited by Elijah and Moses. I can't think of what it's called. But he's standing there and he says, some of you standing here shall not taste death before I come again, before I come in my glory. And six days later they're they're like, oh, it's all about that time. And I'm like, really, so either somebody a lot of people died in those next six days, or that's not the event he's talking about, because some of you shall not taste death till I come again in my glory. Well, if he came six days later in his glory. During that time, he was up on the mountain talking to Moses and Elijah and they're like, hey, we should build two three altars here. You know what, Uh, Revelation talks about one hundred and forty four thousand converts before Jesus comes back. Well, that's the slowest amount of conversion ever if it's been two thousand years, you know, I just I don't know if I butt you know, I think a forty four one hundred and forty four thousand converts could he easily happened a long time ago? And then he says in Revelation he's always saying, surely I come quickly. Well it's two thousand years quick. And then God's not slack concerning his promises, and he talks about the harvest. You know, he's talking to the guys, the apostles, and he's like, the harvest is plenteous, but the laborers are few. Well if the heart you know, I live around farmers. This that's all we do here. It's flat. We got corn, we got soybeans. When the harvest is plenty, is you don't wait two thousand years the harvest. And these are just my reasonings, and I can't obviously prove anything, but when people started talking about the little season, I was like, this makes sense. If Satan was down locked up for a thousand years. He had time to write movies, write books, write music, come out of the gates swinging. So I well, and people are always like, two, why is the world so evil today? There's so many bad things? And if God's loving and caring, these bad things wouldn't be happening. And I'm like, okay. One, God says, I will refine you as silver's tried in the fire, and that is an interesting study in itself. I watched a video on a lady who talked about refining silver. One has got to be held in the heat for the right amount of time. If you don't heat it long enough, you don't get the imperioities out. If you heat it too long, you burn it. But the interesting thing is the refiner says she's She asked the refiner, how do you know when it's done? And he says, I see my reflection in it, I see my image in the silver. Well, if we're made in God's image and we're gonna be refined, yeah, life's gonna be tough. If God didn't love you, he wouldn't refine you. So yeah, the world's tough. Yeah, we're being refined. But also I think Satan's running the show. Why is the world wicked? He's in charge for a little season, God said, you know, it's kind of like job. You can have this season, do what you want. Why is the world wicked? Yeah, look who's in charge. And that's my reasoning for going with little season.
Speaker 3: Indeed, well said.
Speaker 5: And another thing that I encourage people to take a deep dive on is not to backtrack too far. I apologize, but I want you were Roland, and I wanted to let you go. But going back to Shiol, right, the company shell is like literally only one letter away from Shiol And I've been looking at their image for about a month now trying to decipher what it could be one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, Like what is the meaning of is it the sun? Is it? If you stare at it long enough, you can almost what is lucifer light? It almost looks like the Statue of Liberties, right, And it goes back to eighteen ninety seven, and the guys in charge of it were all part of the powers that be, the Rutch of the Royal Dutch family and things of that nature, and their center their headquarters is in the city of London. That one square Mondon square Miley. A lot of people don't know there's London and then there's the City of London. It has it's one square mile. That's where all the banks are. They have their own mayor. That's why bankers never get arrested. That's why nobody in DC ever gets arrested, because it's got it's its own entity, like Rome, like the Vatican, it's its own entity.
Speaker 1: Yep. The trilogy London, London, Propers, the the banks, Vaticans, the religion, and Washington d C is the muscle indeed. But yeah, when they pointed out the fact that it was originally, uh, Washington d C was originally a diamond, half Maryland, half Virginia, the Virgin mary That's right. And when you look at my lunch break and you start looking at the buildings in d C, you know, I've only been there once, but the layout it was there, the fact that it's on the thirty third Meridian launch, you know, it's none of this stuff is by accident.
Speaker 5: So one thing, you know, when you talk about Revelations seventeen and they talk about the Seven Hills is often I guess equated with Rome. Right when they talk about the woman Babylon, the Great the Whord of Babylon.
Speaker 3: But Washington, d C. Was built on seven hills.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you have Capitol Hill, Meridian Hill, Georgetown Heights, Tenleytown, Forest Hills, Hill East, and the Anacostia Heights, So that was built on seven hills as well. Not to mention the mockery of the Virgin mary with Virginia and Maryland with DC being between that too. Now now people will argue all America wasn't around when the Bible was written. So are you saying that God didn't have the contest context to see everything out right when the message was given to John the Elder to write this book.
Speaker 1: Well, and now other people are talking about that the United States with the Mississippy, with the seven tributaries, that's more biblical than the Nile in Egypt. It's something I haven't looked into. I just just saw it recently. But people are getting traction on this now, like when with the ninety percent of the Grand Canyon blocked off the exploration and people are saying there's caves with higher glyphs and there's a basically eroded pyramid and an eroded sphinx in the Grand Canyon and it's hard to think about. I mean, I gotta I gotta do way more research on it. I can get wrapped my head around it. But if America was something other than what they're saying, why you know, that's it's worth looking into. Because you know, a year and a half ago, I thought the world was round, spinning through space. And yeah, that was one of those things that always bothered me when I was a kid too, because I grew up on a farm. I could climb twenty feet off the ground, up the side of a grain bin, look around and I could see for miles, and I'm like, I don't I just never understood the You drive from Minnesota to the Rocky Mountains and you can see them mountains for miles, and I always thought, well, the curvature of the earth thing just is weird. But I just never took the time to look at it. I feel, you know, like you said, shame. How can I be this old and I'm still figuring out things that should just be obvious? Or when I do use my senses, I don't trust them. Another interesting thing, did you know that I like, when you're being created in the womb, your brain and your guts basically are formed at the same time out of the same material.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't know that. Yeah, it explains a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you hear of you know, you read the Bible and it says babbles of mercy and then people of gut instinct gut instincts. Yeah, yeah, and if you don't keep your guts healthy, the rest of your life goes bad. Anyway, idn'gure too many rabbit holes?
Speaker 3: No, they're never ending.
Speaker 5: And I think, pardon me, I think once you come upon flat Earth, it sends you into Bible deeper and into other you know, man made ones and something that's really been you know, clicking with me, especially when people start to talk about that listener a month or two ago about the you know, the Dark Ages from five hundred a D to fifteen hundred a D. And then you think about how the Roman Empire, how big it was, how massive it was during that you know, from you know, Jesus's time until I guess it started to die down a little bit around three twenty two. But if you think about it, and then things was like DC was actually called Rome Maryland right before that came. So what if they were here, well, I mean all of our buildings are what what what kind of architecture down there?
Speaker 1: The architecture you look at the world fare buildings. Shoot, that is a study my lunch break. He did one on the Minnesota Capital so that was weird. I'm like, okay, so he did Minnesota. I tried to look up some history on finding the Minnesota Capitol building. I swear that I couldn't find much information on it. And two months later I decided to go look again. All of a sudden, there's pictures and you know, he's talking about the AI writing stuff. And I've only dabbled in the AI. But man, you can I can punch up some parameters on AI and it'll rate me a short story in a minute.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure.
Speaker 1: So and you can use the graphics software. And none of these pictures have people. They never show the interior. The There's like one picture has like a log train in the background, but only one. I'm like, where's the equipment, where's the people, where's the who's the The more you look into it is like this just doesn't make sense.
Speaker 5: None of it makes sense, Like that the guys who founded Shell that they were Jewish Jews from Baghdad, Iraq. Okay, that that and what became such an important part of the world out of the blue in the eighties. Right, And these guys made their way from Baghdad to I forget, I guess England or the Netherlands in the seventeenth century, but they knew where to go back and get the oil.
Speaker 3: Right, it's just all of it. You know, this is how school should be run.
Speaker 5: Like our conversation for the last ninety minutes, if I mean, that would excite many children instead of sitting there and lecturing them about you know who was declared the good guys and bad guys breaking news. There's propaganda on every side in a war. There's victims in every war. There are war crimes committed in every war by both sides. And the bankers win every single.
Speaker 1: Time, every time, every time, the profit every time.
Speaker 5: Every time. We're nearing the end of our time. I would like to ask you two questions. Number one, I know you talked about a lot of them, but just kind of lay out your six silver bullets. And then number two, any stories of being able to share Biblical cosmology with others?
Speaker 1: Well, I would say six silver bullets just one of the obviously this scene too far. We talked about with the nikon p. Nine hundred and one thousand crazy videos, the fiber out the cables under the ocean. That one kind of sensed it for me, the sixteen emergency landings. It just makes sense on a flat earth map. The firmament Rakia got created the furmenment on the second day. It's pretty important. And then on day four he puts the sun and the moon in the firmament. You know, I taught that in church very often, if at all, Plaris doesn't move. The first time I saw the swastik being related to the Big Dipper in the four different seasons. And then when I visited the Corn Palace in mitchell And one year in nineteen seventeen, they actually had a swastik on the side and it's the only picture on that whole wall of all the corn his Corn Palace because they redo the outside of the Corn Palace every year, and the one in nineteen seventeen had to have little placard put on the bottom that said this was a Native American symbol of peace. They had to explain it, but yeah, that was shocking to me. And then gravity, I can't figure gravity out anymore. Three three body problem. Electromagnetic frequency. I guess that's been interesting. How do butterflies fly? I'm thinking electromagnetic frequency? How do bees fly? They got a hallow chamber in them and when their wings move it vibrates. And electromagnetic frequency, electromagnetic frequency and everything. I think these buildings they took out some kind of something with mercury. I haven't figured it all out, but they had mercury generators in these buildings. And all the bells are gone.
Speaker 3: All the belts. We just talked about that yesterday.
Speaker 5: If you go back and look, they said they did it and there was like three hundred and I apologize that this numbers is wrong, but I'm pretty sure the number in Europe was something like three hundred and fifty thousand. Bells were taking down these bells that were used to heal literally right, they were melted down and used as weapons during World War One.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy. Love to find some and then yeah, actually, but duning forks, I don't know if you yeah, yeah, yeah, it's crazy. People that I've talked to most just give me the one I raised. One eyebrow raised, like what Some don't want to talk about it. Some will listen, like maybe they're thinking about I got a couple guys at work that are want to hear the podcast when it's done, so maybe that'll help. Some people just don't care, and I think, hey, you know, my point was like the whole when I was I got put on the church board right when COVID hit, and they said, where does it say in the Bible that you can't wear masks? And I said, doesn't say anything in there, But tenth grade biology tells me that a virus is not going to be stopped by a mask. And if that's a lie, we shouldn't be endorsing a lie, right, And that's my problem with, well, what does it? What does flat earth matter? Well, come on, look at the lies. You can't endorse these lies. That's what bothers me. You know, you talk about truth seekers and I gotta be honest truth or net. I typed in truth or net. Oh no, I feelt really stupid. I didn't piece that together. I'm like truth or dude, but uh yeah, the other one. It just bothers me that people don't care that they're being lied to you.
Speaker 3: That's a great point.
Speaker 5: People should be genuinely upset, and I actually on the fact on our podcast Tuesday night, I said, are we just going to go onto the next thing and forget about everything that was done to us during COVID? And again as Christians forgive? Yes, right, we were told to forgive and pray for enemies. However, the Bible does speak about accountability. Otherwise it's going to happen again. That's why the Bible talks about the millstone. If you harm children, you deserve the millstone. How many young adults died because of this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that I don't know. If you've done any study on the radio wave sickness.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, if you look through history, every time there's a news type of radio wave, people got sick. And Wuhan introduced five G on November one, twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: People are like, oh, you're wearing a tinfoil heat and I'm like, maybe there's some truth to that, you know, I don't you know. I bought the the the silver lion stocking cap, you know, yeah.
Speaker 3: There you go keep the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why not?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: I take my cell phone put it inside there and it goes to sos mode. I was watching the guy on Instagram and he was talking about nineteen seventies, the Naval Academy whatever in Maryland, thirty seven hundred studies on radio wave sickness. What rolled out at the same time COVID hit five G It's a lot to be you know, look at the symptoms between radio wave sickness and COVID. They're identical. Whatever, there's some truth there. I don't know how much I want to bring it up or endorse it, but that's my belief. Oh yeah, you know about one of the EMF blocking penance. I wear this thing all the time. Does it work? I don't know, but it's a great placebo if anything?
Speaker 3: There you go. Where do you get yours from?
Speaker 1: I think it was a company called Shinko.
Speaker 3: Shinko, I have to check it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it was thirty bucks. I'm like, I've spent thirty bucks on worse things in my life.
Speaker 3: Oh, look at this.
Speaker 5: Shinko has researched and developed thirty three vitro diagnostic regents and related medical devices. Maybe that's a different Shineko.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it does it work? Does it not work? I don't know, but.
Speaker 3: Oh, here it is. It is a different company.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm I'm all of you know, the radio wave sickness thing just rang a bell with me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like, well, and.
Speaker 1: How great is that? You know, we were talking about the dichotomy of argument, you know, hey, was it was it? Covid? Is is it? You know? What about the virus and mask or not? And they kept giving you a left and right paradigm? When how genius would that be if we're giving you left and right and really it's you know, here's AB. What if it's C that's never talked about, never brought up. We're gonna get you arguing A and B and we're gonna slide C over here, and that's the problem. It's genius, really.
Speaker 3: It truly is.
Speaker 5: And speaking of radio waves, there's an interesting kind of conspiracy that back in the seventies, the Car administration they banned lead paint.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and a lot of.
Speaker 5: People, you know, I thought it was because of health reasons, but it turns out it is it may be because radio waves and not being able to listen in on people because back the gangsters back in the day used to use lead paint all the time in their offices and stuff, so people couldn't listen in on them, and and now they well, all the children were eating the paint.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what, yeah, the paint thousands, yeah, millions of kids. Just yeah, yeah, there's people are like, I got an older house. It's still got lath and plaster. They're like, yo, you should turn it out that lath and plaster. And I'm like, why would I do that? If anything, I would rebuild my house. And granted, there you go, there you go, Jory. I can't thank you enough for having me on today. I, like I said, I got nobody to talk to around here that believe you know, it was hard for me to chew on. So I don't expect there to be a bunch of people to talk to, but just to have a conversation today has truly been a blessing.
Speaker 5: Well, it's been an honor and a privilege to speak with you. We've touched on such a gambit of topics that I hope our listeners, you know, took something away from this and like everything else, if they lied about the shape of the earth, they can lie about everything. So don't just discount anything that we've talked about over the last ninety minutes. Also, don't take it at heart. Do research these things yourself and come to your own conclusions, and then feel free to reach out to me if you haven't come on yet, and share your your perspective with others, and together we can kind of, you know, bring more knowledge with each other, and certainly we'll come to a better conclusion that way than we do being told through the history books.
Speaker 3: So again, Frank, thank you so much for your time.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 3: It was an honor and a privilege.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you so much. I greatly enjoyed this. Thank you the good work. You're doing a good work, man.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Brother, And keep us informed when you get your down the road, get your podcast up and running, or YouTube channel, whatever you decide, let us know and we'll be sure to let the listeners know. And it's all of you who continue to support this podcast. Thank you so much, God blessing each and every one of you. Keep your head on a swivel. And until we meet again, my friends, we will see you.
Speaker 1: I know it's been a struggle. I don't know you've had spain.
Speaker 9: I know you feeling tied.
Speaker 1: Tell down all the way.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know you feeling are.
Speaker 1: You smile? Ain't the same? I saw where to go from you.
Speaker 8: I feel like you've lost your way.
Speaker 6: Don't give it.
Speaker 3: No, don't give in, and never is home.
Speaker 6: Don't let call the primise.
Speaker 3: It ain't done yet.
Speaker 6: God, I'm glad.
Speaker 3: Why it's a way got up?
Speaker 7: Let me come?
Speaker 4: Why wait.
Speaker 1: Up?
Speaker 9: I can see the street beside you. Child's are putting up five. Oh, you're stronger than any thing you are. Yeah, you're gonna be all right.
Speaker 2: You're accepting a dead bodid.
Speaker 6: Beautiful, you're shoving ride.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're living, breathing, moving.
Speaker 9: You can hold your head a pie.
Speaker 6: Don't give up, No, don't give in. Nevertheless home, don't let going on the primies. It ain't Dunion's god or Clay Why a waintail the god of Maybe come, don't give up. No, don't give in. You never lose home. Don't let go on the primies. It ain't an life. It's worth living. What's a way town?
Speaker 7: The god up?
Speaker 6: Baby Colt? Why surpray down? Conteamy Colt?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yes, what sur pray down? The god of baby Colt?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, got the steamy Colt?
Speaker 8: Oh, don't don't give in, never lose hold, don't.
Speaker 6: Let go of the primise.
Speaker 7: I mean and don ys got a plan, whe God of if it comes, And don't.
Speaker 1: Give up, no dog, give in, never this hold, don't let.
Speaker 7: Go of the crimes, get at done, lover's worth living, Watch and Doe, the god of every coors Ah, the god of needs cos WHA's done, The God of.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network.
Speaker 3: Just the facts, ma'am.