Speaker 1: Something something somethings's so.
Speaker 2: So so.
Speaker 3: So so.
Speaker 4: So so.
Speaker 5: Our way, our anthropology is not derived by human psychology or you know, electirical.
Speaker 6: Data from I T or something like this.
Speaker 5: It's derived from the revealed aspect of what we see in prosology. And so there's no real way to diagnose man's problem and to understand man and man's anthropology.
Speaker 7: As I said, without the right theology, m.
Speaker 3: The no one sing sing sing.
Speaker 6: The logos is the icon of Father, and man is the icon of God. We are the image of God.
Speaker 4: And dire wave three, dire Wave three. The artists reflect the soul, the spirit. The architecture reflects the soul the spirit.
Speaker 2: So therefore you can sleep. The degeneracy, can see the degradation.
Speaker 5: And the loss of sets, the loss of the idea of it being harmony, order, symmetry. In esthetics, it's connected.
Speaker 2: With the loss of a conference and philosoph think of yours.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just one second, I had to turn the music off.
Speaker 2: Got you.
Speaker 5: How are y'all doing?
Speaker 2: Hey? Not bad? How are you jay?
Speaker 5: It was a tough day, tough day. Sorry, that's okay. Glad to have you guys on. Glad you're here.
Speaker 2: Glad to be here. All right.
Speaker 6: Uh, well, it's been a while.
Speaker 5: I got the book. I'm about fifty sixty pages in. I've kind of skipped around a little bit just because it's a b So yeah, it's long, But thank you guys for coming on. And I wanna tell everybody that I'm joined by the Collins Brothers. I hope you guys are doing good tonight. Everybody out there, be sure and hit the thumbs up and hit give us a share if you would, And we're going to be talking about their new book that they've just put out, invoking the Beyond the Contient Riff, Mythologized Menaces, and the Quest for the New Man. So if you guys want to, you want to give us a little bit of a background. I know it's been about five or six years since we did an interview, so catch us up on.
Speaker 2: What you guys have been up to.
Speaker 6: Tell us what's going on.
Speaker 2: Sure, well, as you know, in two thousand and six, two thousand and six, we had released the updated, revised edition of the Ascendancy of the Scientific Dictatorship and we decided that now was the you know that. Uh, shortly thereafter, we we had a follow up in mind, and we knew what we wanted to do, what we wanted to explore as a thesis for the new you know, forthcoming book. But we started doing the manuscript and it wasn't coming out very good. It was actually it was coming out really terrible. So I took it, scrapped it, and started rewriting and just uh we you know, every every year, you know, I was like, oh, this year will be the year that we released the follow up. This is this is the year. This is the year. And every year something new would come up with you know, with the research, we'd find something new to write on. Also, you know, there was a point at which I found that the structure of the chapters just wasn't working, So I went back reconfigured the uh the chapter outline of the book, and uh, you know, it just it just what what I thought was initially going to be maybe a year and a year and a half turned into seven years. But uh, by and large, what we what we you know, we just we just we what we It started off as just really uh, you know, an acclaration of the topic of UFOs as a terrestrial based deception, which uh that are our research into that particular topic was really jump started by a friend of ours by the name of Michael Corbyn. He was the talk show host of the nationally syndicated radio talk show known as a Closer Look, and unfortunately he passed away. What what year two thousand and two thousand? Yeah, yeah, and uh, but what we found was was that, you know, we found that we wanted to explore this topic of the beyond in all of its possible iterations. And so obviously when you don't narrow your focus, it becomes a larger and larger, a larger and larger, you know, cheeseburger to take a bite out of.
Speaker 5: So to speak.
Speaker 4: And so.
Speaker 5: Is it better to get the book on Amazon or I Universe or where do I need to put the link for the best place to get it?
Speaker 2: Probably the best place to get it as I Universe, especially since Amazons. As I know you probably are aware, Amazon takes a larger cut of the royalties. And also I'm not not you know, given recent developments with Amazon's you know, propisity for censorship, I'm not especially not especially enthusiast.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just wanted to add the link for the people in the chat and for the.
Speaker 2: If I may, sure, sure, if I may also add the print copy of the book admittedly is a pretty it is a pretty steep amount. It cost a pretty steep amount. We did not set the price. That was the price set by the publisher. I'm assuming that it cost as much as it does so they can cover printing costs. So fortunately there's also a kindle edition which is considerably less. So you know, if you don't have you know, you don't have a lot of disposable income, you know, then you can always do the kindle or addition.
Speaker 5: Gotcha, So I didn't mean to interrupt. Go ahead. So you were talking about getting into wanting to write about the beyond, And of course you guys had written many years ago about the ascendency of the scientific dictatorship, and I'm so glad that you tackled this issue of especially the UFO deception. I think you know, it was one of the essays that you guys had written a long time ago alien smoke screen that really opened me up to the possibility of a military intelligence, deep state kind of background to what was really going on with a lot of this alien stuff. And then of course you guys take it in a new direction with in the book with the sizeable chapter, which I've read the most of so far, uh ripped from Heaven. So before we get to that, though, let's let's maybe rewind and get to the early on sections where you cover the Enlightenment, you cover the the I guess you could say the Darwinian origins of all of this stuff too. So how do we get from Enlightenment and kant And maybe you could speak to what the rift is in the title of the book up to where we're gonna go with Darwin?
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, Okay, Well we discuss what's known as what we call the Kantient rift. And forgive me for coining another neo logism. We live in the day and age where the coinage of neo logisms just seems to be a national pastime. But the Kantian rift is an appellation to sign to the epistemalile disjunction between phenomenon, that is to say, appearances and newmanon, that is to say, the thing in itself. And forgive me if I'm re treading familiar ground with you, Jay, I know that you're more than you know literate and Kantian philosophy, but I you know, I feel that it would probably be best to tread through some of it for the yeah, for the audience assurance. But this bifurcation between newmanon and phenomenon, well, it was imposed upon epistemology by the enlightened theoretician in Manuel Kank, who of course lives from seventeen twenty four to eighteen zero four. Now clarity of definitions of very important and philosophical discussions. So for the edification of the audience, I'll try to define phenomenon neumenon as simply as possible within the context of contient epistemology. In kantient terms, phenomenon refers to objects that are discerned through sense perception, which, on Kant is supposedly faulty. Supposedly since perception structures the external world in a manner that is potentially disproportionate with actual reality, so phenomena amount to mere appearances. Man can only infer so much from these observable occurrences, so he must remain perennially agnostic concerning the true nature of those objects portrayed by phenomena. Phenomena are, to put it in platonic terms, phenomena are but the shadows dancing upon the wall of the cave. They're just vague representations of the actual objects. In contradistinction, Newmanon refers to the objects that must be discerned in the dependent of sense perception, and it is with constant invocation of this term that we're confronted with a considerable amount of terminological inexactitude. Schopenhauer actually took Kant to task for this. In the pre conting world of ancient philosophy, numana occupied the transcendent order, and they were typically discerned through intuitive reasoning. For example, Platonic ideas and the Platonic forms qualify as numena. For the Platonic realists Proo close the forms were thoughts within the mind of God. But Kant he redefined numanon as the danga on seekh or that is just German for the thing in itself, objects as they exist apart from man's potentially deceptive faculties of empirical observation so on count on, the humanities perception of the empirical world was restricted to just these untrustworthy representations. The newminal world remains perennially imperceptible and chaotic, and as a result, gone is the harmonious cosmos you have of ancient Greek philosophy. And also gone is the beautiful creation that God deemed good in the Book of Genesis. So gone is the cosmological optimism of orthodox Christianity. But all that remains is this alien world of appearances, and man can have no experience apart from that which is framed for him by the spatiotemporal matrix. Man becomes just this lost cartographer whose mental maps of reality are woefully suboptimal. And so we have epistemological barrier that severs the ad equation between the human mind and reality. We call this epistemological barrier the Kantian rift. Now, with man's consignment to this epistemological prison, we see the confiscation of a piece of philosophical contraband, if you will, particularly derided by modernity, and that's metaphysics. The philosophical discipline of metaphysics, of course, concerns itself with the discernment of reality's ultimate nature and its structure. And of course this discipline is neutered if consposition of indefinite epistemic incertitude told Swag, after all, we can only discern the order and structure of reality. If our epistemic faculties are trustworthy, and according to cant they are not, so, reality just remains eternally unintelligible, and even greater ramifications follow from this indefinite epistemic incertitude. The cherished metaphysical certainties of the classical era, the soul, the transcendent order, God, all of those are relegated to the fog of agnosticism, and such a world would be inaccessible to an angel announcing salvation. In fact, no savior could ever redeem such a world or a sin from it. The slightest intimations of the transcend have been purged, and all that remains is terra incognita, a chaotic, imperceptible, impenetrable world. So ultimately, there goes the soteriological claims of Orthodox Christianity, there goes the cosmological optimism of Orthodox Christianity, and there also goes the harmonious cosmos of ancient Greek philosophy. But if this, this teleological world rendered by the kantem Rift, sounds familiar, it's because it echoes the cosmological sentiments of an ancient heresy that was almost ubiquitous in Jerusalem after the destruction of the Temple in AD seventy. Now, many scholars argue that this heresy was probably it probably originated prior to the Temple's destruction, but nevertheless, its influence was almost certainly strengthened by the pervasive despair that was engendered by the destruction of the Temple. It was a very catastrophic event left a lot of people traumatized. After all, the Temple's fall intimated the ostensible failure of Jewish apocalypticism and the nullification of God's covenant with his chosen people. So if God's promises no longer hold sway, then there's good reason to doubt his involvement with the creative order. And of course, the world that's ontically divorced from the Creator invariably dis sins and succumbs to cosmological pessimism. And that's sort of cosmological pessimism we see endemic to gnosticism, which challenged the early Christian Church. Now I realized that an examination of gnosticism may seem tangential, but it actually will prove to be germane to the topic. In the interest of expediting this exploration of the beyond. I'm just going to offer a rather truncated overview of the heresy a more comprehensive examinations offered in our book. To be honest with you, that's one of the concerns I have with the book, because there's this very extended examination of gnosissism, and I'm afraid that some readers might say, well, well, that's the point. Well, it becomes it becomes more pertinent when we consider the formative ethos within which cons ideas will formed emulated the Gnosticism. Basically, for the Gnostic, the biblical God was just this ignorant being whose existence resulted from the statisation of another supra cosmic deities parent desires, and that's Sophia, of course. And you have this masotheistic depiction of the biblical God, which is a direct result of the gnostics assignment of a positive ontological status to evil. The Gnostics understood evil in terms of ontology, they did and understand it in terms of moral orientation. Evil for the Gnostic was viewed not as a tendency of the will from within man, but as an actual animated essence that was interwoven into creation. The curse and creation were ontologically inseparable. And this understanding of corruption contrasted very sharply with the ancient Church Fathers. As you well know, you're very well read in patricistics. The Church Fathers believe that evil was not some independent substance. From the patristic vantage point, evil constituted a negation of being and as such no place among the existent. While its effects are painfully real, evil is not real in and of itself. Evil basically can be analogized to cold. Cold does not possess a positive ontological status. There's not some concrete thing in the world called cold. Rather, it's only a condition. It's a condition precipitated by the absence of heat. Cold exists only as a privation of fourth and that's not That's not to say that cold is illusory. We know that cold is very much real, as is evidenced by well one word for you, Texas. But if we look at texts right now, we look at you know, failure, at their paragrid we see the effects of cold are quite real, but it's it's effects are real. But as is you know, as as is evidenced by cold induced medical emergencies like hypothermia and what have you. But cold itself does not exist as a tangible reality, and likewise, evil itself does not exist as a tangible reality. Instead, it's it affects tangible reality through the intangible will, which it affects through a privation of good. So evil's point of origin is the intangible will with the tangible you know, not the tangible world. Saint Maximus, the Saint Maximus is the confessor who he puts it probably the best I think he's He puts it in my favorite terms among the church fathers. He calls it a evil, a perfect nothing. So evil is this perfect not nothing? Since evil well is a perfect nothing. The will that adopts evil's existential trajectory inexhiberbly migrates back towards nothing. In this sense, evil just represents an inversion of creatio ex nahilo or cratium from nothing. You see that Saint Athanasius writes about this on in the On the Incarnation, where God created everything out of nothing, Evil returns everything to nothing, and those who align their wills with evil migrate towards the oblivion of non existence. And in this sense, evil is actually just this self imlating impulse of a disordered will. It's a consuming nothing, reducing the elemental constituents of creation to nothing, to non existence. Contrary to you know what, John Carpenter, what have you believe? In Prince of Darkness? Evil's not this swirling vat of listing that spits itself into.
Speaker 5: People a pleasant set that a spoiling as green who it is evil.
Speaker 2: Evil and animated substances. Yeah, so, you know. So, basically conflate error with the creative order is to just necessarily associate corruption with the author of the created order. And so we have That's why we have the musopheism there, and error and falsity become the author himself. From the Gnostic advantage point, the creator of the visible physical cosmos must have been an error. And the creator was not only an error, he was the error itself. He becomes not just the originator of error, he's the mistake. And any theology that really follows from that belief must either condemn or exonerate God, and the Gnostics chose to do both. In Gnostic theology, the exoneration of God basically entailed the rejection of his office of creator. They believe that the real, true God would have created nothing. God the Father had to be completely disassociated from creation, and this radical disassociation basically until divesting the true God of the office of creator. Agnostissism basically divorced God from creation by just positing these ridiculously elaborate cosmologies. You see these cosmologies all over pop culture nowadays. Neil Gaimon, Neil Gaimon, in a lot of his work he has he posits similar cosmologies where you have just this endless pantheon of lesser deities and rigidly tail you know, tiered heavenly locales. But these cosmologies not only did they render the you know, the one true God in the Gnostics belief, uh, absolutely trans mundane, and that also camouflaged these antagonistic dualisms that they advanced, which the early Church would have considered, uh, would have considered untenable. Yeah. Yeah. But the the cosmological divorce uh that we see taking place, it leaves man and nature in a state of absolute autonomy. So this is and this is where we start to see uh, contine philosophy come into view, because neither nature nor man must comply with a divine law, because the high God is isolated from creation and he can only be known through secret occult you know knowledge, gnosis, Uh, the legitimacy of which is entirely self referential. And I have no sis. Why because I'm enlightened? Well why are you enlightened?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 7: I have no sis.
Speaker 2: And I mean you see kind of the self contradictory nature of these claims, like, for instance, the Gnostics reference to the flipbook book. The flickbook they believed to be the evidence of the fact that reality was simula crim They believe, you know, they had these old flip flickbooks, which you know, would simulate animate motion, kind of much the way you know people make cartoons, and they believed because these flip books could simulate motion, they believed that that was evidence of the fact that reality was somehow a simulacram. The problem is is that you're positing the inauthenticity of reality on the basis of an object in reality, you know. So we see, we see, yeah, we see the true contradictory nature of those claims. But nature need not conform to it on you know, the nastic view to any law but its own. It's it's not a tangible attestation to the court of God, as Saint Paul rises in the Book of Romans. It's just as ontologically. Go ahead, sure, yeah, no, go ahead.
Speaker 5: Can we can we talk about so you've laid out that the rift between right, the the knowing, the object and the mind, there's a there's a divide that puts there, and of course it's a version of rehashed version of the ancient gnostic mistake. And but but you do have a lot of chapters early on that that harken back to some of the old material that you guys had done that I read many years ago, where you connected the lodge and this full blas feed as well. Kind of after the Enlightenment, you get this period of the spread of the Goddess of reason and rationalism and the very the Bavarian Illuminadi, and then we get to the royal society and the lodges of freemasonry. So how can we how can you kind of trace that ideological map there from Enlightenment and Kant's rift to royal society and freemasonry.
Speaker 2: Sure well with with Emmanual Kants, you know, epistemological disjunction, the pistemological just junction of the Kantian rift, we have the banishment of metaphysics, at least metaphysics and its traditional regulation, and of course this dysteleological portrait of the world. Well, this, this teleology subsequently contaminated science before before, before you know, Emmanuel Kant and the likes of Sir Francis Bacon, science was this quasi spiritual contemplation of intrinsic purposes. The discipline of science actually initially presupposed the intelligibility of the cosmos. And you know, of course that that's a well founded presupposition to hold, because if the cosmos were not intelligible, then the scientist's efforts would be to understand the cosmos would be futile. But theoretician Francis Bacon, who was a member of a secret society known as the Order of the Helmet, and it was called the Order of the Helmet because the helmet was a reference to the helmet worn by the goddess Palosithene, which was the goddess of wisdom. And so we see there with that, with the veneration of that goddess, this kind of tacit autotheism, where it's the elevation of reason to this this virtually deific status. But he believed that nature could be forced to reveal her secrets up through systematic excasion, and he believed that this could happen once teleology was rejected. So he basically endeavored to expunge teleology from scientific scientific uh, you know, scientific inquiries and yeah, and so the problem is is that with metaphysics, the relationship with metaphysics is very important because metaphysics is prior to science. If you hold a very errant metaphysical proposition, that typically presages science going awry and science scientific data once it's the coupled from a legitimate metaphysical framework. Ideological biases have carte Blanche and Bacon. Bacon. He had ideological biases of his own, as is evidenced by his pedigree with his membership and you know, an esoteric speaker society, gnosticism and her meticism in other schools. He for him, really his ideological bias was a will to power, libido dominandi, a lust to dominate. And so with him he insisted that all the study of purpose, the purposes of things that should be confined to theology, which was diminishing in terms of tenability. And he believed that the sole purpose of science was the mastery of matter, this cynical mastery of matter. And you see with the British Royal Society, you see the Baconian school in full bloom. And of course the British the British Royal Society was you know, founded by Freemasons, and it was it was thanks to the efforts of the British Royal Society that uh, certain schools of thought such as Darwinism and Malthusianism were promulgated. For instance, the ex Club, which is characterized by Adrian Desmond and James Moore as as an invisible Masonic UH, an invisible Masonic UH, you know, Darwinian lodge within the UH, within the Royal Society. And that's his their characterization, not mine. So that so you know, call me conspiracy theorists. That's what they say that they managed to suppres all revelations concerning the scandal, the the the phibious ake a lie which really turned out just being an inanimate uh and inanimate uh piece of gypsum. But they believe that it represents mm hmm, yeah that and but but it was important, it was important for them to to to uphold the legitimacy of of that particular you know, that particular uh belief, the confidence and the thephibious hake a lie because they they believed that it represented the segua from inorganic material to life and so and that that that in turn, that in turn, uh legitimizes the metaphysical claim of self creation, which also affirms the sterior logical c of self salvation, which is gnostic. And so they had a vested interest in advancing that because that that basically upholds uphalled their autotheistic belief that man was in tauto God. And so we see, but we see how concept set the stage for that by abolishing metaphysics and gives it gives rise to this new cynical uh more cynical view of science. Science becomes science becomes basically just a means by which matter can be cynically manipulated. And and you know, basically, uh, you sculpted into whatever form uh the ruined elite wished to to sculpt it into. And and following from that we also see the anthroplile assumption that man is taboo raza, that he's a blink tablet. And so humanity can be resculpted, and as humanity has resculpted through means such as eugenics, which of course arose from Darwinism and social Darwinism, through the proper configuration of society according to whatever utopian blueprint, you know, whatever the utopian blueprints that they happen to hold a loft at the time, man can be gradually transfigured and be apotheosized. And this we see with this a just a hideous parody of the orthodox belief and theosis, which holds that, you know, man can be demonised, but man is devionised through energies, not through essences. Man. Man is not devionized on the essential level. There remain ontological distinctions between humanity and God. But that this is the project that the elite have been working towards. This is and that's that that's why it's in the subtitle of the book, the subtitle of course well being good quest for the new Man. That is what they have in mind, and that's why the elite have invoked the beyond. The beyond is basically a surrogate for divinity, since the metaphysical certainties of the classical era have been abolished now including the transcendent order in God. Now they now they have this terra incognita that they can populate with new gods and with new myths. And we see the invocation of the beyond. We we we UH, we basically examine it for forms, if I believe for we we examine it as invoked as the wrathful Earth Goddess, which we see with you know, the Green movement, radical environmentalism, and of course the wrathful Earth Goddess legitimized through the emulgation of Darwinism. But UH, the wrathful Earth Goddess demands recompense of humanity in the form of technological apartheid in population control. We examine it invoked as AI and technological singularity, where man basically abolishes himself and UH maybe becomes uh, divests himself of his biological the biological man and becomes you know, the transhuman uh, the transhuman oak ubermine. We UH examined the invocation of the beyond in the form of UH the uh uh of course super the super weapon, which the super weapon. Of course, it assumed several forms in UH fiction. You know, it was beam weapons, it was poisonous gases, it was, but the tangible form that has assumed, of course, was the atomic bomb. That was uh Leo Zillard, who was inspired by a modern myth that was promulgated by none other than H. G. Wells, who wrote the book The World Set Free. And with the super weapon we see the we see the mythic archetype of Prometheus, or more specifically Promethean fire. Of course Oppenheimer Oppenheimer. Pop culture has likened Oppenheimer to a modern Prometheus, and this this Promethean fire that he bequests the man. It becomes a desirable and readily attainable deific force for mankind, and the nuclear bomb becomes pretty much this Messiah. Richard Stanley, of course, the avant garde filmmaker, characterizes it as such. In an interview in Keinocasi magazine. He basically likens the Adam bomb to a gnostic messiah because it basically divests us of corruptible matter and reduces everything back to light. And then the last invocation of the beyond is, of course, extraterrestrial gods, which basically are just gnostically reinterpreted angels and demons and other heavenly beings. The most significant of which being God. And in all of these instances we see we see with this invocation of the beyond an attempt to bring the new Man into being, because each one is underpinned by a tacit autotheism, in particular with the extraterrestrial gods. The assumption being that because the evolutionary process the tree of life as Darwin called it, you know, which he is, of course the term he borrowed from Biblical Christianity, but he distorts it. If it's ubiquitous in its branches, branch out through all of the physical cosmos, then it stands to reason that the same evolutionary processes that gave rise to man have also basically touched the primordial soups of other worlds and given rise to other other beings, other you know, alien beings who we have interpreted as gods and who we through the same biological processes, may attain a deific status. But that's that's basically. Those are the four manifestations or invocations of the beyond that we uh that we touch upon in the book, and that's how the content Riff gets rise to the beyond by rendering reality aara incognita that can be populated with these manifestations.
Speaker 5: Beyond let's get to the the UFO alien style. This was where I really started digging in deep in the book because it just so happened that when you guys sent this, I was covering with Jamie a lot of the alien movies. And you note the chapter you started off with it being a new faith right the extraterrestrial gods. And there's a great quote there from Dean Kots of all people talking about it being in you know, countless movies TV shows. Why is that?
Speaker 6: Why is space.
Speaker 5: Religion and the alien gods so useful to the establishment. Why do you think they've chosen To me, it looks like they've chosen this to really try to bring in stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, those who study UFOs as a terrestrial based will most always recognize one thing, and that's the UPHO deception campaign that we see going on is characterized by function stacking. Function stacking is this. It's a term that appears to have been coined by the permaculture community, but it has application when you're looking at UFOs, and it has been defined as as an element in an operation that serves multiple functions, and with UFOs do just that they serve multiple functions for the elite or the all the cards and all. There are three functions that we looked into. Number one, they conceal the test of experimental aircraft and other covert technologies. Most people know that one, right, it's you know, fairly common knowledge that that's that's used as a cover for experimentation of R and D, of of advanced R and D. Number two, they helped conceal criminal intelligence operations such as drug trafficking, gun running, even sexual entapment, and blackmail rings and all. Look at like that Bob Lazaar he got caught for panduring you know after after Area fifty one, and the woman that he was working with, miss Bullock, who headed the brothel and all had ties to Las Vegas Police, to the FBI. And his part of that operation was the filming of life since plates, you know, all of cars that were of the visitors to the profitl and all. So there's actually, yes, there is actually a tie between uful, sexual entrapment, black memories. It's it's actually there and all not just not just uh not just anal probes and fields uh yeah, uh probing of a difference, Yeah, tied to uh tied to aliens, regime change. All these things are tied to UH are tied to are tied to the euphu phenomenon. The uphul phenomenon has been has been used to conceal these criminal activities. It leads researchers down evidentiary cul de sacts and also they find themselves going around in circles without ever finding the true meaning behind the UFO incidents in question and all, but most significantly number three is is that the advanced social engineering and radical reconfiguration of civilization. Most, if not all, of UFO deceptions serve that third function. They may have been concocted to serve one of the first two or both, but they eventually are employed to condition humanity to make a radical break from the past. Social engineering involving UFOs appears to have become extremely significant in the late nineteen forties. It may have been it may have very well taken place in years prior, but the final years of nineteen forties seemed to be when it became most prominent. At that time, a prior incarnation of the Beyond the super weapon appears to have begun to act as kind of a midwife for the UFO men in infestation of the beyond and in the book we support this contention with a passage found in the appendix to a nineteen forty nine report, replaced report that was released by Projects Signed. Project Sign was this official government study on the subject of UFOs that was conducted by the United States Air Force, And in the appendix to Project Sign the Project Signed report, there was a letter from doctor James lip and Lipp was He was an aeronautical engineer and a department head at the Rand Corporation, an American nonprofit global policy think tank. The Rand Corporation was the epicenter for a lot of very radical ideas report regarding nuclear exchange and nuclear war. For instance, in nineteen sixty three, the Rand Corporation produced a report that would serve as the foundation for Secretary Defense Robert McNamara's policy of mutually Assured Destruction or MAD. MAD would go on to become kind of a national security centerpiece during the Cold War. It held that in a nuclear exchange, both the aggressor and the defender would end up being destroyed. So MAD is widely considered to be the theory of deterrence put into practice. But like many other Cold War policies. MAD was characterized by function stacking. So while it did in fact discourage both major superpowers from entertaining the notion of a nuclear exchange, it also allowed the global aligarchical global establishment to universally impose what we term to be nuclear anxiety and nuclear anxiety best way to define it is a kind of pervasive and obsessive fear of nuclear extinction. And once the global aligarchical establishment induced this nuclear fever dream, an extended period of nuclear extortion took place. Sometimes nuclear extortion could could even be found in cultural artifacts. One of the most humorous examples would be Grease Too in nineteen eighty two. The nineteen eighty two sequel to the hit smash musical Grease into the Tee Birds, named Lewis takes his girlfriend Sharon to a fallout shelter and he fakes a nuclear attack and then attempts to convince her to lose her virginity to him in order to repopulate the nation, and this results in the musical number Let's do it for our Country, and of course do it is a reference to the Humpty Dance. So but nuclear extortion was very much real, and it was employed to advance advanced agendas that were much more sinister than Lewis's design to satisfy his sexual retardation. It was used to condition the world's population to embrace alternatives to nuclear extinction that were devised by the global archical establishment. Better than yeah, better red than dead. This included a model of world management that possessed very little of the democratic spirit. So this connection of ran to projects sign indicates that the nuclear fetishist that cultural history H. Franklin referred to as the cult of the super weapon, that they were endeavoring to breathe life into a new incarnation of the beyond. Lips letter demonstrates that he was clearly a skeptic regarding the UFO question. He pointed out that many of the UFO reports in nineteen forty seven and in nineteen forty eight really didn't conform to the requirements of interplanetary travel. He then, however, goes on to provide the foundation for the exploitation of belief and interplanetary travelers. The foundation is found in one of the theories he advances. Lip contents that there might be a causal relationship between atomic bomb tests and the appearances of UFOs. We threw them there. Yeah. Lip asserted that if they're real, interplanetary travelers came from came to our solar system, and were drawn to Earth by the detonation of nuclear devices. Lip's theory included marshing telescopes visually detecting a bomb explosions at Alma, Gofordo, and Hiroshima. Lipped In seemed to describe to subscribe to his own theory. As a matter of fact, he points out many of the deficiencies to his theory in his letter. He put quite simply believed that Martians would find observing Earth for a long period of time to be a very mundane exercise. It would have just gotten boring. All of that aside, Lip had either intentionally unintentionally contributed to a narrative that would be used to manipulate the UFO community for years and years to come. It was also used to deceive the public, generally speaking, Social engineers within the deep State introduced to the public imagination the notion that interplanetary travelers had detected our nuclear activities and they were now visiting Earth with both benign and sinister intentions, depending on which extraterrestrial race. You were discussing. Yeah, you find that there's two narrative paradigms. I believe Upton the perennial traditionalists. Yeah, yeah, he did. He discusses this in his book Vectors of the Counter Initiation. A few other researchers have brought this up too, is that the myth of the of extraterrestrial gods, it uses it usually assumes two uh, two ostensibly different, uh, paradigmatic characters. On one hand, the aliens are benign, they're basically gnostically reinterpreted angels who find this and uh for instance, uh uh Steven Spielsberg's Close Encounters of the Third Kind as as one of as Richard Dreyfuss is being prepared to be hoisted into the clouds and abandon his family because lord knows, you know, aliens and the discovery of yeah, yeah, they're worth it. Man. He basically turns to his family and says, screw you guys, I'm going you know with yeah later, I'm going with the aliens. But as they're preparing him that, there's the inclusion of a Bible verse, which of course is being situated in a very different context where wherein it says he shall give his angels charge over thee and we see this angelic depiction of angels all of a sudden, or angelic depiction of aliens. So all of a sudden, aliens become angels. So we have this transposition of the Esketon into the into space, into the vacuum, but the vacuum that separates celestial bodies. All of a sudden, this vacuum becomes the Esketon. It becomes the place where the questions of life and death, the questions of eternity are are resolved for us. And then then on the other hand, apart from you know, from on the other extreme polarity, apart from Steven Spielsberg's close encounters, you have hg Wells for the worlds where the aliens are now here to exterminate us, to destroy us. And so you have again this gnostic redefinition of aliens as demons. And then in the treatment to the sequel to the e T Yeah, yes, both yeah, And you have both in the treatment and the original the script that was supposed to be the sequel to et that never was made because I would have terrified the living hell out of audiences would have ruined ET for an entire generation. And I think it was called Nocturnal Fear, Nocturnal Fear, nocturnal. I don't call the name of it, but yeah, it's in the book and you can look it up online too. Basically, you have this this counterpart Race to Eat Tease Race showing up and they're the They look like ET, but they're albino, and Steven Spielsberg makes it abundantly clear they're evil because in the script he writes it in all caps, these aliens are evil, and they show up and they torture Elliot and his siblings, and they're only there. The Elliot and his siblings are only rescued at the end when Et makes a cameo and rescues rescues them like the Messiah, which of course ET is meant to be a cry a Christ archetype or an exo theological Christ. You see these two separate narrative paradigms where we have either angelica, angelic aliens or demonic aliens, and that of course is just this gnostic transposition or neo gnostic transposition of the Esketon into the vacuums, separating celestial bodies known as space. And either way, what's most important is that you get the crisis that comes with the introduction of the beyond. Right, if you have benign aliens, then you have the crisis of diplomacy where where no one nation can can satisfactorily represent mankind. And so if you don't have some kind of unification, there's going to be a breakdown in communication with the at Stan Friedman, the deceased, he was an astrophysicist, wasn't he well, he was, he was a He was a major voice in the in the euphological field, the uphological field he as he used to put it, who speaks for Earth Argentina?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: So it basically basically creates this crisis where man, where national governments are ontologically and epistemologically overwhelmed, and there we require this supernational body now to speak on behalf of Earth. So we have to amalgamate all the nation states, all these disparate tribes of man a tee into a single, you know, one world government. And the second crisis comes with with the more sinister variety of aliens to hostile aliens, a crisis of security and all no one nation can provide adequate security for the whole planet against these against these aliens. And it so basically we're too We're we're moving into the realm of Independence Day where you have this Bill Pullman stands there and he says, the Independence Day is no longer an American Soliday to be a unified military response to the aliens in order to vest their superior technologies and all but the hands of the social engineers could be detected. Almost immediately following Project sign as the UFO Contact D phenomena began to emerge, nuclear anxiety was very much a comm and thematic thread running through the accounts of contact tactees. According to the contactees of the fifties, the aliens had come to warn us that we needed to cease our nuclear tests. The atomic tests, the aliens said, were leaking radiation that was having an adverse effect on the solar systems. Don't get balanced. And as far as we're concerned, the contact, these messages held too much common with Lipps theory to be accidental. Our suspicions were confirmed by the very strange story of Polish American author Georgiadomski. Yeah he claimed to have met with veritable United nations of alien races. These included the inhabitants of Mars, of Venus of Saturn. During one visit to an alien Kraftadomski alleged to have met an alien emissary named the Master. And the Master, according to Adomsky, provided descriptions of the politicals on all the other worlds, and he allegedly told Dadomski that the extraterrestrials had come to Earth on a selvivific mission to prevent humanity from falling to nuclear extinction. The Master explained that the extraterrestrials also came to prevent Earth's nuclear radiation from ad personally affecting the other planets. So now skeptics, they're going to write Adomsky off instantly as a mentally ill individual or simply a perpetrator of fraud. And who can blame them? The stories were wild, they were crazy if you read any of them, and all they they they are on parody with pulp magazine fictions. And Adamski's supporters see his account as a confort nation that alien visitation is real, and he still has his supporters to this very day, all these years later.
Speaker 5: Can I add something here, that one thing that really stuck out I didn't know was where you mentioned that Alan Dalles threatened to bring an injunction against anyone who had questioned question. Yeah, now, if there wasn't something more going on, why would he even care.
Speaker 2: That's the middle ground that needs to be considered here. There's the possibility that he was manipulated by covert forces in order to popularize the contact ee phenomenon that was being used for social engineering purposes. In nineteen fifty three, Adomski had published a book entitled Flying Saucers of Landed and in nineteen fifty five he wrote a sequel entitled Inside the Spaceships. And in those books of Damski talks about conversations with Venusian named Orphon. Orthon supposedly invited Adomski to take a trip on a spacecraft and see the entire solar system. And when Adomsky published this tale, there was a Cincinnati businessman and his name was Thomas Iikoff, and Ikoff sought to have the United States government bring charges of fraud against Adomski. Iikoff pointed out that Adomski had used the US Postal services to spread his account, so if the account was untrue. Ikoff asserted, then Adomski was employing the US Postal Service to perpetrate fraud. So, like you said, so Ikoff, he felt that there was that the US government had a substantial case against Adomski. Accusations reached the attorney of the man that you pointed out, the consummate deep state operative CIA director Alan Dallas. Dallas, his attorney, felt that Aikov was correct and that the government could bring a case, could bring suit against against Adomski. And so what was Dallas's response to all this? Well, he threatened an injunction to prevent anyone from testifying in court about Domski's claims. Quote, because maximum security exists concerning the subject of UFOs. Now, why did Alan Dallas wish to prevent a courtroom testimony against Adomski? We think that the answer was provided by Leon Davidson, a chemical engineer who participated in the Manhattan Project. Davidson believed that Dallas and the CIA played an integral role in manufacturing Adomski's votes. Davidson, in a nineteen sixty two article that we cite in the book, contended that the CIA orchestrated Adomski's close encounter experiences, including his famous nineteen fifty two encounter with the Venusian. According to Davidson, individuals working with the CIA convinced Dadomski that they were real space brothers and persuaded him to write his books about them. Davidson also asserted that the CIA had had orchestrated Dowdomski's space flight to lend authenticity to the contact experience. Now Davidson's accusation it shouldn't be dismissed as paranoia. During a meeting between the CIA and Air Force representatives, a CIA official had suggested Davidson was somehow a threat to the nation. The meeting had been held to discuss the possible responses to inquiries that had been submitted by two particular UFO researchers, Davidson and Keiho. Now, at the meeting, there was a very distinct change in tone depending on which one of those researchers you were talking about, and all Keyho he was treated with a lot of honor. He was treated with a lot of respect when they approached the topic of Kiho's inquiries. When the subject shifted to Davidson, however, the tone among participants, and considerably, Davidson was the Donald Trump of ufiology, the chemical engineer. He was spoke of with disdain, with contempt, and there's a lot of suspicion. One CIA officer, in particular, Frank Chapin, went so far as to imply that Davidson was motivated by ulterior motives quote, some of them perhaps not in the best interests of this country unquote. So Chapin followed up this accusation with a proposal that the fb I actually conduct an investigation on Davidson. So he implied that the man was working for a foreign power or some such thing. Davidson's accusation and proposal is analogous to a bombing raid. During the bombing raid, the bomber always knows that he's over to target because that's when he starts to receive the most intense amount of flack. The flat that Davidson was receiving from Chapin and his other CIA associates indicates that Davidson was over the target. He was not too far off the mark, and the CIA, simply put, just didn't like Davidson because he had correctly identified the agency's role in ushering in the age of the contact eed, which would basically end with a limper and not a bang, as many of these contents were either exposed as they were either complete charlatans or they were victims of deep state manipulation. Davidson also asserted in its nineteen fifty sixty two article that the CIA had quote sponsored the wave of Saucer articles in nineteen fifty two and Look Life and Look et cetera. Life Magazine and its counterpart Look Magzine Now Life was a weekly magazine that was published from eighteen three to nineteen seventy two. It's still periodically resurrected by Life Magazine because in nineteen thirty six it was purchased by American magazine magnet Henry Leos, who owned Time Magazine. Yes, now Loose. He was the publisher of Time Magazine and Time would continue to publish to uh to employ the Life brand after after the turn of the century, after turn into the twenty first century, when it wanted to release commenorative issues or special issues. But Loose has been called quote the most influential private citizen in the in the America of his day unquote. His influence appears to have extended to the realm of UFOs because Loose was after it was, after all, the owner of Life during the period of time when it was putting out a high volume of softler articles, and and not just it, but its chief competitor. Well.
Speaker 5: And by the way, we know from the wim Hof, the Big wim Hof book, that there was a direct connection to the CIA, Loose being skulling bones, Claire booth Lewis being herself an intelligence operative, all of the connections between John Courtney Murray being promoted by a Timelife magazine, the sixties countercultural revolution with mushrooms and LSD being promoted by Henry Luce. So no shocker here that it would also apply to this stuff.
Speaker 2: You're going right down the rabbit hole that I was pursuing here, Jay, because Lousi's influence on the realm of youthology, they have gone deeper than just publishing articles and lives. Louse's main fact totem was Charles Douglas Jackson. Now there was a Nightcap member named C. D. Jackson who actually interviewed Betty and Barney Hill. I have not been able to confirm yet that that CD Jackson is one and the same with the CG. Jackson, who was a primary assistant to loose in a TIME senior executive.
Speaker 5: And also it's awful the creator of the doctrinal warfare program, which was the CIA's usage of the Romancollolic Church.
Speaker 2: Yes, and that's there's a connection here with doctrinal warfare.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: Jackson, he was a senior executive of TIME, and he was an expert on psychological warfare who had served with the Office of Strategic Services OSS, which is the front forerunner to the CIA, during nineteen fifty three nineteen fifty four. Jackson was also instrumental in the formation of the Builderberg Group, which is an elitist combine that has played a significant role in the globalization process and also very preoccupied with transhumanism, which is one that represents another invocation beyond with AI and technological singularity. Both them and both them and the transhumanist shared this religious faith in homogeneity, which this belief that the other is a corruption, that the world of differentiated beings is a corruption, and that humanity should be one, that all beans should be that all being and amalgamated into one super being. And I think that it was at the Built I think it was the twenty thirteen Builderberg meeting. We bring it up in the in the book where they opened the gates wide to transhumanism. I think it was the twenty thirteen where they opened it up wide because they to transhumanism because they thought that the radical homogeneity that they were seeking to achieve could be done in an online world where everybody's conscious it's just merged together right in all but according to wim Hoff, Jackson acted as a kind of nexus between intelligence circles, media organs, banking and financial interest, big business, and theoreticians in the realm of communications, and he was able to mobilize all these different forces to advance the agenda of the oligarchical set. And Wimhoff makes it very clear in his book that Jackson used these forces to conduct what has been termed doctrinal warfare. What you brought up, that was an actual term in the CIA lexicon. It's not a militia or patriot movement fate fever dream. Anyone who doubts that needs to go onto the CIA's online reading room and read a paper that we cite in the book entitled the Use of Doctrinal Warfare and political, non military attack against the USSR. The paper was actually read to an audience of CIA officials on October twentieth, nineteen fifty two, and the document defines doctrinal warfare as quote an attack through the medium of ideas on the motive invasion of a given target, which seeks to reorient the targets target's will in the selected direction. Now, the document asserts that the Soviets were not reluctant to weaponize ideas, so America had to follow suit and not trying to warfare. If I recall, and Wimhoff points us out, included plans to infiltrate all religions Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam and essentially make them surrogates of the American Empire, which itself was merely a stepping stone to world government, which I might add holds parallels with mystical imperialism, because mystical imperialism, which of course it concerned itself with the creation of syncretistic religion to unite all of the otherwise fragmentary elements of Empire, of the British Empire together, and so we see kind of a syncretism taking place here. Now none of this is tangential because it is our contention. And then we point this out in the book that UFOT disinformation played an intake role part in doctrinal warfare. First of all, we have the Psychological Strategy Board the PSB, which wim Hoff tells us was used in doctrinal warfare, played an intake a role in doctrinal warfare. Wimhoff says that the PSB was actually responsible for coordinating doctrinal warfare is a There is a now legendary memo authored by Director of Central Intelligence DCI Walter Bedelle Smith in nineteen fifty two which calls for the PSB quote to discuss quote the possible the offensive defensive utilization of the UFO phenomenon. And even more substantial link exists than that, and that would be through one of the major participants in doctrinal warfare. That participant was doctor Charles Lowry, the chairman of the Foundation for Religious Action. Lowry was responsible for authoring two memoranda that provided a strategy for the transforming for transforming Buddhism in Southeast Asia into a mirrorage of the American Empire. This plan, which was endorsed by then Vice President Richard Nixon confide inspiration for the efforts to colonize Catholicism. In nineteen fifty four, Lowry was a pivotal was pivotal in an effort to organize was known as Freedom Day. Freedom Day was an event meant to commemorate the anniversary of the revolt of East German workers in Polish and Czechoslovakian rebellions against Communism that took place in June nineteen fifty three. Freedom Day, which was celebrated on June seventeenth, nineteen fifty four, was the brainchild of Nicholas de Rochefort Fort and n De Rochefort was a french Man and a psychological warfare expert. The Rochefort and Lowry worked together to see to it that Freedom Day was carried out, and later, on July twenty ninth, nineteen fifty four, both men were praised by George J. Kirst and the US representative from Wisconsin on the floor of the House of Representatives for making Freedom Day reality. The Rochefort is significant because he was one of many CIA officials who was involved in the infiltration of the National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomenon Nightcap. The rochwort Was and several other CIA officials played a very important role in the founding of Nightcap, ensuring that the US investigations and conducted by the UFO, investigations conducted by Nightcap would be subject to considerable deep state influence. During his remarks on the House of on the floor of the House of Representatives, Kirsten stated that Freedom Day was quote an example of what is possible to achieve in the field of unconventional psychological warfare against communism through imagination and private initiative unquote. So Kirsten made it clear that Freedom Day was a psychological warfare operation. Then Kirsten stated that a lesson quote unquote, a lesson could be learned from Freedom Day. In Kirsten's view, freedom Day provided an example of a project that was quote prepared and initiated by private initiative unquote, rather than by government. Kirsten then suggested that quote a private organization be created to carry such psychological warfare. To carry out such psychological warfare projects, we believe that Nightcap was formed in response to Kirsten's call quote to create a private organization unquote for the purpose of quote psychological warfare unquote, and in support of that, we point towards the findings of UFOL researcher Jack Brewer. Brewer pointed out that NIGHTCAP was incorporated some twenty seven months after Kirston made his remarks, So it appears to us that UFO investigatory bodies were being used to conduct doctrinal warfare. The personal over the personnel overlapped with the rochefort is certainly there. But it wasn't just organizations like NYCAP that were used to incorporate UFOs into doctrinal warfare. Motion pictures were also engaged in UFO related to doctrinal warfare. In addition to his important position at Time Magazine, C. D. Jackson was also president of the National Committee for Free Europe. The National Committee for Free Europe was a front for the Central Intelligence Agency, and executives in the Committee for Free Europe included Alan Dallies and Dwight D. Eisenhower. Eisenhower, of course, would go on to become President of the United States, Dollars would become the Director of CIA, and, as I mentioned earlier, a chief participant in the Georgia Edomski UFO case, A member who was very close to the organization's executative committee was film producer and studio executive Darryl Zanik. Zanik had worked as a writer. He had wrote more than about forty scripts during the nineteen twenties for Warner Brothers and then moved on to become head of production, and in nineteen thirty three he left Warner Brothers after he and the studio had Jack Warner, had a dispute over salary. He then partnered with Joseph Shrek Shrink to start Twentieth Century Pictures. He and Trank would transform that production company into a force to be reckoned with in the motion picture industries, especially in nineteen thirty five when they brought the when they basically brought the bankrupt Fox Studios into the fold and they merged it with twentieth Century to form twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. But Xanik became much more than just a major film producer when America entered into World War Two. When our entry came in nineteen forty one, Xanak gained an intelligence background. He was commissioned as a colonel in the Army Signals Corps and he placed his film company at the disposal of the United States government twentieth century, Fox began churning out films that were made with the supervision of the Office of War Information OWI and a government agency engaged in large scale information and propaganda campaigns domestically and overseas, and populated heavily by social scientists who comprised the core of the OSS, which he eventually became the CIA. But as a result of this development in Xianic's life, in his mind, filmmaking and propagandizing became merged, whether intentionally or unintentionally, motion picture art and information. Warfare and persuasion became one and the same in Xani's mind, And in nineteen forty three, while he was still with the Army Signals Corps, he was quoted as saying, quote, if you have something worthwhile to say, dress it up in the glittering robes of entertainment, and you will find a ready market without entertainment, No propaganda film is worth a dime. On the book, Yeah, Xanik developed a very good rapport with CD Jackson. He became part of a group of Hollywood figures that Jackson could refer to as quote unquote friends, and this group also included Cecil B. Demel and Jack Warner and Walt Disney. Jackson turned to This Holly World, This Hollywood Circle when he wanted certain ideas to be subtly relayed to movie audiences. Jackson was the head of the Committee for Free Europe and Xantik was a member. In nineteen fifty one, when twentieth Century Fox released what was to become a very popular and important science fiction movie, The Day the Earth Stood Still, the inaugural the inaugural Benevolent myth film. The movie had a profound effect on audiences and left a permanent impression on America's cultural landscape. In nineteen ninety five, the National Film Registry described the film as quote cultural, historically or esthetically significant unquote, and usually science fiction, it's it's very surreal. The genre can be very bizarre, and audiences always have a sense that what they're watching is somehow divorced for reality. The Day the Earth Stood Still was quite different. There was a very realistic style to it. Xanik obviously wanted the audience to feel like they were viewing a very real event, almost a documentary. Yeah of particular more importance to was the now famous scene where the alien plat lands his spacecraft in the nation's capital and delivers his message to Americans and the rest of humanity. While he was discussing this scene with the movie's producer Julian Blaustein, I mean the movies director Julian blouse Stein, uh, the the movie screenwriter Edmund North. Uh, Xanik directed them to quote, treat it as realistically as you possibly can quote and if I may add their script the scriptwriter Edmund North, he openly acknowledged that clat two who's killed by soldiers, but he slavored or revives, you know, revived through the use of advanced technology. He he intended, Uh, he intended the character of Clatt two to be an alien Christ, and during his son journ on Earth, Clatte two assumes the very suggestive name of Carpenter as an carpenter from Nazareth. So very you know, you already have intimations of an exo theological Christ and the narrative. But Xanik wanted a very documentary style to the U landing scene. And he told North and blasting the following quote, you should suddenly hear radio programs being interested with startling flash announcements from Washington, New York, Los Angeles, et cetera. The whole nation is listening in this should be dramatized like the opening of a documentary film, quote Xanik. He was also very adamant that the audience quote must accept our entire project. Xanik wanted the audience's full investment in this particular big screen experience. He wanted to make sure the film's message was fully imbibed by viewers. This was to be a propaganda piece. The fact was probably not lost on Blasting the film's director, because he himself was a signals car an Army signals car veteran one of these. One of the messages that was was introduced by this film was Salvation from outer Space. An extraterrestrial messiah figure, the principal alien character and the extraterrestrial name Cloutu, comes to Earth bearing a cautionary message meant to help humanity avert disaster and avoid extinction. Clato is a misunderstood deliverer who experiences resurrection after being fatally shot. This, of course, is a reference to Jesus Christ. This Christ, however, is firmly anchored to the a manic world an interplanetary savior instead of one that's sent to us by some transcendent god. And at one point Plato, of course, he escapes custody of military guards and he hides out in a boarding house, where as Phil's pointed out, he assumes the name of Carpenter, and it's an obvious allusion to Jesus Christ. The Carpenter are from Nazareth. So Clatu is supposed to be a surrogate for the divine, which is the very definition of the Beyond. His message to mankind includes a warning that the inhabitants of the planet is the inhabitants of the other planets rather, are extremely concerned by the fact that that humans have developed a primitive form of atomic power. Clatu tells humanity that if it continues on its present course, that it will quote face obliteration. So we have one of the invocation of beyond the super weapon, which of course is of course Promethean fire and a gnostic Messiah. We have it segueing into the invocation of the Beyond as extraterrestrial gods. Yeah, Clatu's message it obviously caused the mind. The theory advanced by doctor James lipp in nineteen forty nine, and that Project Sign report, so The Day that the Earth Stood Still was released only two years after the Project Sign report and was overseen by a Hollywood production chief with an intelligence background and extremely close ties to C. G. Jackson, a principal participant in doctrinal warfare. The probability that this was all coincidental is very small, to say the least. In nineteen eighty three, journalist Linda Marlton Howe claimed that she was told by Air Force intelligence officers, one of which was probably Richard Doughty, who was involved in a whole plethora of alien disinformation schemes, including a disinformation scheme that led to the tragic downfall of Paul Benowitz, who was a UFO researcher and electric on an electrical engineer who suffered all the symptoms of a nervous breakdown as a result. And all but she was told by these Air Force officers that the Day the Earth Stood Still was quote inspired by the CIA unquote, and that it was probably probably and that was probably the only time that the Air Force intelligence candre that into the Air Force intelligence circles were ever honest with her how herself was used as a disinformation conduit by deep state forces and elements of the public state that had fallen into some degree of corruption and deterioration, probably as a result of excessive Could war paranoia. The aforementioned Richard Dody and agent with the Air Force Office of Special Investigations AFOSI, provided next between the deep state and public state. In the case of Linda Malton. How as an AFO SI agent, Doty was representing portions of the public state that had allowed its competition with Soviet intelligence to erode its integrity. The afosi's desire to counter Soviet intelligence efforts caused it to resort to some of the worst kind of lies, deception, disinformation. In the case of the aforementioned UFO researcher ele electrical physicist Paul Benowitz, delies and disinformation led to delusional paranoia and nervous breakdown. In nineteen seventy nine, Benowitz had begun seeing and filming strange lights over Kirtland Air Force Base in New Mexico. He was also intercepting some electronic communications. Benowitz he was an eccentric and came to believe that but he was the evidence that he was acting here was an activity. The AFOSI was among those portions of the government bureaucracy that became concerned with Benowitz's investigation, and they were afraid that Benwitz would become the unwitting puppet of the Soviets. In other words, his investigations would unintentionally reveal secret projects at Kirtland Air Force Base and other sensitive sites like the Monzano Nuclear weapons storage facility and Coyote Canyon Test Area. So, through Agent Special Agent Richard Dody, benefit Witz was fed some of the most paranoid UFO disinformation ever conceived. The very purpose of the disinformation seems to have been to engender extreme suspicion, in irrational fear in its precipit in its recipient, and it seems to have had the desired effect, because, as I said in nineteen eighty eight, Benowitz was exhibiting all the signs of severe mental distress and a family had to place them in a psychiatric facility. But thois I was not the only organization that Doughty represented during the sad Milits affair. It was revealed that Doughty was either a representative or a member of the Aviary, which was a group of intelligence operatives that derived its name from the fact that participants assumed bird names as aliases. The AFOSI was obviously motivated by national security concerns. The Aviary's agenda, on the other hand, was authored was authored somewhere within the balls of the deep state. Aviary was the classic example of a deep state entity. Its activities were morally questionable, and it did not receive its mandate anywhere from the public state. And more evidence that there was deep state as well as public state involvement in the In the Benowitt's affair, if Benowitz was accidentally compromising national security, all that the AFO SI, all that Richard dot You would have had to do is come to him and say, Paul, kindly cease and desist from all your activities and all Benowitz was eccentric, but he was. But he was also a very good hearted person and a patriot, and he would have listened. But no, the instead they used him as a as a disinformation amplifier and or when when If it was when, with national security was the sole motivation, All they would have had to do is tell him the stopping would have stopped. And all so Dotey presented how with an alleged briefing paper regarding alien's visitation like The Day the Earth Stood Still, The alleged briefing paper presents a Christ like figure that originated with extraterrestrials as opposed to a transcended God. How testified quote there was a paragraph that stated, two thousand years ago, extraterrestrials created a being that was placed on Earth to teach mankind about love and nonviolence. Reading this document caused how to believe that Jesus Christ was a herald of extraterrestrial civilizations instead of God's redeemer. So the Messiah motif was being co opted by deep stinct forces to promote concepts and ideas that originated with the oligarchs. The ends of UFO disinformation we find in doctrinal warfare is a new Jesus preaching a new gospel tailored to the contours of the global oligarchical establishments for human So we see pop culture had already seeded the uphology community for this in years in advance with the with the promotion of the film There the Day the Earth Stood Still, we already have that masienic motif in place and we already have the transposition of the escaton into space. We already have the reinterpretation of aliens as angels, all modern myth making all already we have Linda Malton House mind seeded with those beliefs. In this regard, UFO disinformation agents may be drawing inspiration from one of the progenitors of the modern deep state, the Bavarian Illuminati. This eighteenth century secret society also attempted to introduce a new Jesus and a new Gospel. The Bavarian Illuminatis founder professor of canon law at English Dot and Vice Shop, abandoned the Orthodox understanding of salvation. The Orthodox understanding is that salvation is the restoration of communion with God through his son Jesus Christ. Shalt presented to his order a different Jesus with a different death to salvation. I Shalt states that Jesus came to teach man how to liberate himself from ignorance through the use of reason, which which I shout capitalizes to indicate that reason is Divinity incarnated as the human mind. For Shalt, reason was a surrogate for Divinity, the agency through which man would solve all of his problems. Without any assistance from a transcendent God. Shop wrote, quote the secret preserved through the disciplinanum or can i, and the aim appearing through all his words in deeds to give back to man their rich is to give back to man their original liberty and equality. Now one can understand how far Jesus was the redeemer and savior of the world. The mission of Christ was therefore by means of reason to make man capable of freedom. When at last reason becomes the religion of man, so will the problem be solved. Shop also, Saul was also saw himself as something of a Masonic reformer, and he believed freemasonry to be a kind of secret doctrine that Christ taught to his apostles. Shopped asserted, quote, Freemasonry is hid in Christianity, and we find that Freemasonry has seen very significant ties to UFO deception through Christopher Melon. Christopher Mellan. His resume includes being a former United States Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and a former staff director of the United States Senate Select Committee on Intelligence. Christopher Mellan is part of the of of the oligarchical set the melon industry. I mean the Mellon dynasty. He is part of that whole oli some man submerged oligarchy that exists here in America. And this this Mellon dynasty, it claims uh Pittsburgh entrepreneur and banker Thomas mell mell as it's as its patriarch. Thomas Mellon. Mellon belonged to the Pittsburgh Scotch Irish industrial community. This is significant because the Scotch Irish Industrial commun unity owes much of its existence to Freemasonry. Freemasonry basically established that particular business community. Thomas Melon's collaboration with Freemasons included loans to Henry Clay Frick, the infamous industrialist and union buster. Frick and rased Freemason the Free Masonic Conception of God. He was a treasurer at the King Solomon's Lodge number three forty six and Comasville, and he was a member of the of the Urania Law Chapter number one ninety two green at Greensburg. It was almost inevitable that the Melons would imbibe Freemasonry. One of Thomas Mellon's sons, Us Secretary of Treasury Andrew William Mellon, was a Freemason, and according to a free Masonic source, he was able to attain the much coveted thirty third degree of free Masonry.
Speaker 5: Now, I'm not trying to be rude. I want to cut you guys off, but we can come back and do a part two. But I am going to have to get to the super chats here because we're going up towards two hours. So let's get you back on a part too soon in the near future when I've read more of the book. I've only gotten a few chapters in and it's really good. So let's get to some of these super chats we've got. First up is where is it at? Luthian? For ten dollars. I don't have anything to say other than that you've been helpful in under my understanding of orthodoxy. That's all, well, thank you, Luthian, much appreciated. Big BALLA for five dollars. What is up with all of the progressive woke stuff? Where is it coming from and where's it taking us? Well, it's really just a tool of social engineering, and it's taking us into the global technocratic world government. So you know that's that's the whole point of it. John Connor five dollars. Schopenhauer was Kant's blood.
Speaker 2: Boy.
Speaker 5: I know this because I come Fromman descent. My gamgam told me that Schopenhauer drained the blood from Nietzsche, and Nietzsche engaged in certain activities with Adolph, who gave us angela merkle. Okay, that person's joking. Five dollars are the College brothers? Are the College Brothers kg KGB spies because they look like Russians. They are super agents, they're sleeper agents. I think he's just he's just joking.
Speaker 2: German descent, a little bit of American.
Speaker 5: Jmel are ginger. There you go, Jmail says thirty dollars. Any Jacobsen wrote in her book on Roswell that the Saucer event Roswell Saucer event was a Russian style. Did the US government government know it was coming to it was coming so they could capitalize on a social engineering opportunity. I don't buy that it was a Russian operation.
Speaker 2: I think it was a we don't either. We go we go into that in the book. We believe that that's a cover story for a cover story, and a h uh. Philip Corso, in his book The Day After Roswell. He claims that it's all alien, but he betrays the reality of it at the beginning of the book because he says that he brings it, that he had to bring in her Ermine Oberth and and uh von Verner von Braun and all to to look at the debris because it resembled a Nazi technology. Well, if it's of alien origin, why does it resemble a Nazi technology and all? So we think we think that it was that it was either it was probably produced the indeed went off in three different directions, the Soviet Union, United States, and an extra territorial state. We believe, we present the case in the book that it was most likely Nazi orient R and D that found its approximate origins with America, with Capturedzi Nazi scientists here in the United States. So it was Nazis. It was Nazis in the employe of the American deep state. And I believe that in this regard, Annie Jacobsen was probably manipulated. That's just our personal opinion.
Speaker 5: Gotcha a World Economic Forum since twenty dollars submit. I think the World Economic Forum is telling me to submit to their global mandates. So that's also another joke profile, but thank you for that submission, and thank you guys again. The book is invoking Beyond and you can get that at the link that I put in the show description over at I whatever it is. I yeah, I've got the link there. So thank you guys very much, and we'll have you back and we'll get deeper into this because there's just so much content and too much to cover and in one installment, so we'll we'll definitely have some more installments. But thank you guys so much.
Speaker 2: Hey, thank you