Speaker 1: Something's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: What's gonna happen?
Speaker 3: Help?
Speaker 1: Motherfucker? What's going on? Everybody? Good morning, and welcome back to another Sa Carrit's book review.
Speaker 4: Uh, I am your one of your mini hosts, Jules, host of the Greatful Podcast with Me this morning is Ricky Spanglish Royal de Luxe Subliminal Messenger of the Subliminal Messenger Show.
Speaker 1: He's all froze up. We're gonna yeah, We're gonna get you out and then back in there we go.
Speaker 5: All right, okay, I'm gonna might be added only today. Good morning, everybody.
Speaker 1: Man, we have a Nick host of the Occult Rejects. What's going on?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 2: Thank you very much for having me back on. Man, I'm sorry last few weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Like like you had said earlier, it feels like it's been a while. And we have Rats from the season of the Rat. What's up, dude, long time? I know, I know Dylan. Last night for the Halloween Show, Rat was the Emperor from Star Wars or some Jewish guy and what's the difference. And then me and my wife were Barbie in kin Cowboy Barbie and Cowboy kN uh. It was very interesting. I finally got a chance to rock the Handsome Faggot hat. Uh yeah, it was, it was good. It was good.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, rat had a cloak on. Yeah, the only ones that has one of those cloaks. It's an fhil And Depth Squad cloak actually from the.
Speaker 6: First edition, first pro Grove right second.
Speaker 1: Second, second, Well, I mean there's only been what three three? Yeah, yeah, there's only been three and well hopefully I'll be at the next one. Anyway, guys today.
Speaker 2: Way to get hang Last night you saw rubbing baby oil on yourself.
Speaker 1: You can see it on the platform. Oh, somebody throw the link. They need the link in the gray pilled chat let me. Uh, okay, I'll throw the link in there. Thank you, Gerald Hall.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's let's go over to.
Speaker 1: Literah. We had a fun show last night. We talked about the origins of sooweyan uhich died from the Grey Horned Pagans had a pretty good substack page on the subject. I figured, you know, it's good to look at it from the perspective of someone who follows the original uh, you know Holiday, you know, so not just to look at it in fear and even Halloween has become this this symbol of death in a way, you know what I mean with the skulls and the all the.
Speaker 6: Okay, let me let me put this in horrifying imagery here in America, the horrifying imagery.
Speaker 5: I wanted to add fertility too, though it's like a bit of that is for whatever reason is to get your horned up for for fertility.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, we I think me and rat were talking about how it is at like the very end of of fall, where your crops, you know, they're either going to make it or they're either going to die, and you're going into the dead of winter, you know which which for us should be the you know, up until February should be the end of the year, right that that should be that final one. And then you know, we at that final month and then we come back to life in the spring, we spring back into existence.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: And it's I think it they subverted it, man, I think it's subverted. I I don't think we're living in the natural flow of things, and like all because of that, to be honest with you, because we we think we're supposed to come back to life in the dead of winter. You know, then it's just how it's supposed to be. And people, you know, they they had holidays around that time New Year's right, What is New Year's really if not the celebration of Janice, which the month of January is named after. Let's be honest, but uh, yeah, sir, if the Cali you goo, bros, your mom good to see you. Uh maybe Gerald Hall may not. I don't know they they may be the same person anyway, guys. Uh, today we are beginning a new book, a new art Arthur. Uh, I'm there, I go thinking about King Arthur, a new author, and uh it's Blavatsky's Secret Doctrine.
Speaker 2: Nice. It's actually somebody I want to cover soon.
Speaker 1: I need to get better on my soundboard.
Speaker 2: I love it. Yeah, we got we gotta use that ship more often on the show man. I think that's what we do.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm gonna I'll be the guy.
Speaker 2: You gotta be like the sound of sound. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I love it.
Speaker 1: I think it's it's dude, it's worth it. No, it totally is for a better show for sure. Anyway, Subliminal, are you sharing this?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, And I mean I have the physical copy, so real.
Speaker 5: Quick, can you grab your copy of I think it's the Keepers of the Flames Initiatives the Flames.
Speaker 1: You got a question about something.
Speaker 5: I have a notice, immediate notice. Just from the cover, I think that's the right books. Yeah, from the remember the frame of the Initiatives of the Flames. I think it's uh Sastikas and uh Star Davis James.
Speaker 1: Uh hex you know the hex gram of Solomon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's on her cover right here with the pretty interesting logo that I guess is a theosophical logo.
Speaker 6: In the You don't think similar to it? You know.
Speaker 2: It's funny, guys. When I was at that event, Headless gave me a bunch of art. I think it's actually good. I like it. I think what he's selling it for is totally worth it. So you know, I was putting it on the table trying to sell it for him, and like, I'm gonna be honest. One of them has like a pillar right now, it looks like an obelisk, and it has a bunch of symbols on it, and one of them is a swastika. You know, every time people are looking at that shit, they would see that one thing and just be like oh and walk away. It's like they would see that symbol and automatically went back to fuck. I'm like, yo, you know that motherfucker Like he wasn't the only one who used that shit, right, Like yeah, it's not even the same direction.
Speaker 1: What the fuckrainwash. They don't even know the original meanings of these symbols.
Speaker 2: Yo. It is as soon as I put that one away, I started selling something.
Speaker 1: It blows my mind that we have been indoctrinated that much into seeing something that small on a painting.
Speaker 6: Yo.
Speaker 2: And it's so small on there too, if you know what I'm talking. It's so so I was just like I didn't even realize it was day until someone made a comment and I was like, oh fuck.
Speaker 1: And it's not like he's painting like a portrait of Himmler or like you know, some.
Speaker 2: Setting there, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's like he's painting an esoteric painting with using these symbols, and these people at a paranormal event should not this.
Speaker 2: Oh see, that's the problem. Most of it is bigfoot people that actually don't like Oh man, the paranormal people love me. Any event I've gone to with this paranormal people that I have no problem they flocked to me. I talked to them at school. The Bigfoot people like are just like, yeah, are you Satan.
Speaker 1: Son and rad Is from the seventeen hundreds? Yeah, dude, yeah, it's uh. They they've subverted all our ancient symbols into meaning something like satanic or evil for people to fear. When these symbols, I think, meant something completely different. And what does that do to the aggregor of the symbol or you know, the symbol itself, just just like the meaning of it, It changes it completely. I think, what does that do to our to our our realm? Do these symbols hold our realm together? Dude?
Speaker 2: If that's even like a powerful symbol?
Speaker 5: And this guy, the dude who runs the Raelian movement, he's one of the guys that's sucking up your symbol.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh man, just was not my symbol?
Speaker 5: Well the well, the a symbol. He's he's using the symbol to do bad things with it. I'll just say that because that is that cool?
Speaker 6: Is that cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah? All right, right, you know that's what Kanye posted when he got back.
Speaker 1: Totin komp is a fucking Prussian warrior symbol.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, this is what Kanye had been yep, but it's old, old, old.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 5: But but I'm not gonna wear it, and I'm not gonna if I wear and I'm not gonna do something nice with it.
Speaker 2: So you know.
Speaker 1: But isn't that funny how the place too late of you take back the Jews in the Nazis is the swastika and the Star of David. And in these ancient like texts or not, you know, not ancient text but these these treaties on the edge of it, they have the swastika and Star David. So it's like these two symbols together.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, you know, And I'm so glad you're saying that, my man. If you start looking at all like uh, you know, even Hitler videos or stuff from back in Germany around that time, you will see the swastika and the hexagram being spray painted or drawn on wolves together. And if another thing that headless is brought up on the show and I was just like, yo, you nailed it. There's certain things like all right, back then, we saw the hexagram come up because of the Jews and the swastika because of the Nazis. Now shit's getting fucking weird. We have shit going on in the Middle East. So we have a reason for the fucking hexagram right now, and we have Ukraine and Russia for a reason to have the fucking swastika, so we both actually have them again together and shit is fucking retarded and people are acting crazy. I think there is something behind these symbols or something going on. Yeah, I think it courses shit.
Speaker 1: In unity with each other. They're these opposing symbols and that's what they want. That's that's that how they keep the chaos.
Speaker 2: That's why I think it's doing actually or yeah, or it's like it's just something that pops up with chaos. I don't know, something can do.
Speaker 1: With and it's something to do. And I've talked about this on PAI. We're on Patreon in a way, we're we're streaming the YouTube, but we're not streaming the Twitter. The Rumble stream is a private link. So the YouTube people got lucky. I like you guys on YouTube. Y'all are pretty opened and I see if some some of your people can come through as well. But the gang symbolism, which I talked about early Patreon days, the folk in the fault and the people bro they use the star David.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Disciples, dude, don't they Huh don't they? Gangster's disciples use.
Speaker 1: It, Yes, the Gangster Disciples, the Black Disciples, the Fault.
Speaker 2: Nation, yeah, the folk, yeah, they'll fall under the umbrella.
Speaker 1: The people's nation is the Bloods, the vice lords, the Latin Kings. They use the Crescent Moon. So it's like Judaism versus Islam. These these these desert wars are happening in prison. They're getting them to them through their sigils.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: I think of those start.
Speaker 1: Guys, we just got really deep off into something.
Speaker 2: I think all those gangs are started by ocultist.
Speaker 1: I love that subliminal I love that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they blood and the crip stuff. I heard that that was like old, old, old old.
Speaker 1: So terroism, dude, it's like the Prince Hall Masons. I think like they they. I think the original intent for gangs was to protect their communities, and then the governments subverted them and made them thugs, you know, the rap industry, all that stuff. I do think the original intention of black gangs was to protect their neighborhoods from other roving gangs, because whites had their comms gangs. If anyone's ever heard of the Simon City Royals in Simon Park in Chicago. They were mostly white. They were they had some blacks and Latinos in there, but they were a white gang. The leader of the gang was white, and so you know, obviously that probably doesn't exist in Chicago anymore. They ran them out. But there are a lot of Royals down here in Mississippi, and unfortunately, there are a bunch of drug addicts and criminals, you know, not fit to protect neighborhoods, don't live in the best neighborhoods themselves. It's unfortunate what the system has done to it that. That's what I think, coming from gang culture growing up, going to like an all black school, seeing at firsthand, like when you're in a gang, like these other dudes take care of you regardless. For me, it was regardless of my skin color, like these guys, I'd go to the hood. It wasn't until later on, until I started getting older, where I started getting fucked with, uh, with this younger generation of these fucking kids. They're like twelve that have fucking pistols bigger than their arms. And when they when they stick you up there, they're shaking, right because they're so young, they're so scared, but so they could easily just kill you. And like, dude, it's crazy Jackson, Mississippi is a cesspool of degeneracy and death. So anyway, on a lighter note, y'all you'll want to go ahead and start the book.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just want to see if you wanted to take a guess at the rest of these symbols here.
Speaker 1: Well, in which I think I'm getting tattooed on my elbow to be honest, because it does represent the Supreme Creator as as well as the uh what like the Samsara effect of life.
Speaker 2: I wanted that around my hexagram. Actually tell you the truth that that was the design I brought in. I had the ors around it when I brought it in for some reason, the fucking hardest thought to me out of it.
Speaker 1: Yep. Yeah, you see it a bunch, and I think we see it in more symbols than we recognize. And uh the neighborhood Watch. The neighborhood watch started out as a protection theme before it ruined the suburbs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yo, there's a you know what's interesting, I was covering a church. I hate they really getting off the topic. So I covered U Saint Peter's Basilica whatever it was something like that in New York. And I had noticed that, like because of there's certain times and you know, people deal with religious oppression, they actually did have like little militias that were there to protect the church. Like they actually had a secret society technically a fraternity of men that were there to protect you.
Speaker 1: Talking about that's all the nights were. That's all nights were. And what were these guilds of knights that were these initiates and when they would reach their knighthood was when they would like reach their final stage of initiation. But I digress. Uh, anyway, that's subliminal. Do you want to start us off?
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's see. We have to get the right one because there's a few things in here. So let me get to.
Speaker 1: Is is unveiled? Absolutely, I've never taken a look at but I've been very curious about it.
Speaker 2: A real quick way you looking just to mention Crowley did actually he wasn't like it. He wasn't like the nicest guy when it came to women. He actually really revered I mean, even though he blamed her for being Jack the Ripper, he did revere her kind of in a sense. And he actually, like he stated in his own stuff, he would have considered her like a seventh or eighth degree in the AA. Like he put her high up.
Speaker 1: He said, like that's how Crowley friends with her?
Speaker 2: Uh I yeah, he as far as I know, they had corresponded, and he he did, uh. He thought she was the real deal. And he didn't have much to say bad about her too much except for you know, saying she was Jack the Ripper, which is kind of fucked up.
Speaker 1: But that's crazy brow, that's a crazy theory.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he came out and said, she said she's Jack the Ripper. Man. He says, these are these are all sacrificial killings. Really, so he said it was a ritual.
Speaker 1: We should have somebody on for that episode. I don't know who'd be good to come on and talk about it, but.
Speaker 2: That, oh I gotta I might be able to have ship on that.
Speaker 1: Actually, dude, Yeah, let's let's let's do something on that nicky for these guys would like to come hang out for that, all right.
Speaker 2: Sorry, but yeah, I just wanted to say he even considered her legit, so I'd say that he used to, you know, tell you know, stamp of approval. But during that time that was I guess a big thing to be said.
Speaker 6: Right, She's Jack the Ripper, and it's a good thing. I want to do this preface. She was sick, so it took a little while to get this out. And that's what this is explaining, explaining do you want to read this? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Uh? Preface to the first edition the author of the writer. Rather, it feels it is necessary to apologize for the long delay which has occurred in the appearance of this work. It has been occasioned by ill health and the magnitude of the undertaking. Even the two volumes now issued to not complete the scheme, nor do these treat exhaustively of the subjects dealt within them. A large quantity of the material has been already has already been prepared, dealing with the history of occultism, as contained in the lives of the great adepts of the Aryan race, and showing the bearing of the occult philosophy upon the conduct of life as it is and it is ought to be. Should the present volumes meet with favorable or reception, no effort will be spared to carry out the scheme of the work. In its entirety. This scheme, it must be added, was not in gm jacy was not in contemplation when the preparation of the work was first announced. As originally announced, it was intended that the secret Doctrine should be amended and enlarged and enlarged version of Isis Unveiled. It was, however, soon found that the explanations which could be added to those already put before world in this last named and other works dealing with the esoteric science, were such as to acquire a different method of treatment, and consequently, the present volumes do not contain In all twenty pages extracted from Isis Unveiled, the author does not feel it is necessary to ask the indulgence of her readers and critics for the many defects of Larry style and the page in perfect English page xx. I'm not sure what that means in perfect English, which may be found in these pages. She is a foreigner, and her knowledge of the language was acquired late in life. The English tongue is employed because it offers the most widely diffused medium for conveying the truth, which it had become to her become her duty to place before the world These truths are are in no sense put forward as a revelation, nor does the author claim the position of a revealer of mystic lore, now a public for the first time in the world's history. For for what is contained in this work is to be found scattered throughout thousands of albums embodying the scriptures of the great Asiatic and early European religions, hidden under gliff and symbol, and hitherto left unnoticed. Because of this veil. What is now attempted is to gather the oldest tenants together and to make of them one harmonious and unbroken whole. The sole advantage with the which the writer has over her predecessors is that she need not resort to personal speculations and theories. For this work is a partial statement is what she herself has been taught by more advanced students, supplemented in a few details only by the results of her own study and observation. This publication of many of the facts herein stated has been rendered necessary by the wild and fanciful speculations in which many theosophists and students of mysticism have indulged during the last few years in their endeavor as they imagined to work out a complete system of thought from the few facts previously communicated to them. It is needless, It is needless to explain that this book is not the Secret Doctrine in his entirety, but a select number of fragments of its fundamental tenets. Special attention being paid to some facts which have been seized upon by various writers and distorted out of all resemblance to the truth. But it's perhaps desirable to state unequickly that the teachings, however fragmentary and incomplete, contained in these values, do not belong to the Hindu, do not belong to the Hindu, the Zoreastrin and the Chaldean or the Egyptian religion, nor to Buddhism, Islam, Judaism, or Christianity exclusively. So this is what's going to be in the book. Okay, The Secret the Secret Doctrine is the essence of all the This is going to be a long I gotta look blast through this. The Secret Doctrine is the essence of all of these sprung from it in their origins. Their various religious schemes are now made to merge back into their original element, out of which every mystery and dogma has grown developed and become materialized. It is more than probable that the book will be regarded by a large section of the public as romance of the wildest kind. For who has ever heard of the book by Dieizan that Jules has? Probably he's gonna go get it d z y A n Book of Zen. The writer therefore is fully prepared to take all of the responsibility for what is contained in this work, and even to face the charge of having invented the whole of it, that is many shortcomings, That it has many short shortcomings. She's fully aware all that she claims for it is that romantic as it may seem to many, It's logical coherence and consistency entitled the new genesis to rank at any rate on a level with the working hypothesis, to frequently accept it my so freely accepted my modern science. Further, it claims consideration not by reason by any appeal to dogmatic authority, but because it is closely adheres to nature and follows the laws of uniformity and analogy. The name of this work may be thus stated to show that nature is not a fortuitous occurrence of atoms and to assign that man has a rightful place in the scheme of the universe. To rescue from degradation the archaic truths which are basis of all religion. To uncover, to some extent, the fundamental unity from which they all sprung. Finally, to show that the occult sight of nature has never been approached by science of modern civilization. If this in any degree, if this in any degree accomplished the writer's content. It is written in the service of humanity, and by humanity and the future generations.
Speaker 6: It must be judged. So judge for yourselves, audience. Its author recognizes no inferior court of appeal abuse. She is accustomed to calumny. She is daily acquainted with at slander, She smiles at silent in silent contempt. Demonis non currat alects Helena Peebo.
Speaker 1: That skime trying to share the YouTube stream on Twitter, Well, JC is working. I mean, if somebody wants to share it so I can repost it. Don't know what's going on with the Internet, but I'm not able to open like new tabs. It seems like, well I'm streaming. It's fucking weird.
Speaker 6: I don't know, But do you mean to pull on it up.
Speaker 1: I just if you would post the link, uh to the YouTube live and uh just in the in the private chat.
Speaker 6: I got it.
Speaker 2: That's it. I posted it. Okay, thank you?
Speaker 6: Thanks? Yeah, very sure. All right introductee so real quick blatsky. Uh.
Speaker 5: She looks like a gypsy to me, but she's she came from aristocracy, so she was able to travel to India and learn all this stuff herself. So this is what the referencing in the in the Age were there. But from her pictures, I don't know, I'm just prejudice. I guess she just looks like a gypsy. Like I thought she was like just learning from witches and stuff, uh, in her family or something. But no, she traveled and learned this stuff. She wanted her Eprey love Michione.
Speaker 2: And it came back with this book, with these books.
Speaker 6: Haven't heard that one before? Oh that's what happened.
Speaker 2: She was a rich girl.
Speaker 6: She had to find spirituality. She didn't find it in Europe or she had to go to the East. Your mom said, uh, right, has anyone ever told you you look like don Juan DeMarco? No, thank you, your mom.
Speaker 1: Okay, where are we starting with? This because good Lord, what's the Secret Book of Diesian or.
Speaker 5: She mentioned she dropped, Yeah, she goes. Does anybody know this?
Speaker 1: This book seven seven stands is translated with commentaries from the Seat from the Secret Book of Zion. I have the contents right here. Did you want to start with Stanza one?
Speaker 6: Do you want to jump around?
Speaker 1: That is the seven entities, the seven eternities, time, the universal mind and the dying coens, Ni Donna and the Maya, the causes of misery, the Great Breath being a non being, the eye of dangma Alayah, and the universal soul. So there's five six, what's that seven seven stanzas?
Speaker 2: I don't think we should skip the intra, although is very long, dude.
Speaker 1: The last stanza divisions of the hierarchies, correlations of beings, what incarnates in animal man, formation of man, the thinker, occult and kabballistic, thematics, acasa and ether which is akasha. I'm pretty sure, the invisible lives, occult, vital chemistry and bacteriology, the Watcher in his shadow, Earth peopled by the shadows of the gods man what some uh some deep u topics, bro, I think we need to get to the intro intro to understand any of that, Like if you just go straight to the stanzas, we will be lost. Yeah. No, that's that's what I'm saying. That's so let's not I don't think we should skip around maybe, uh, but it's up to you all because you're all reading it as well.
Speaker 2: So is there ah, is there a version you guys can send me to pull up to read? I feel bad all unless you just want to read it off the screen. I can do that too, it is you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they should have one.
Speaker 2: Still No, and talking about the quattro coronatti loude.
Speaker 1: Kornati lodge well asking you shower receive your mom? Uh what lodge is that? No doubt, maybe your mom can't enlighten us.
Speaker 2: But you heard of Sabbatinism of that ship, right, yes?
Speaker 6: She Uh.
Speaker 2: Levotsky even said that that uh Sabbath like whatever his name is, his name Levy or whatever.
Speaker 1: Sabotazev yeah Zev.
Speaker 2: Yeah. She even said that his version of Kabbala was like the most corrupted fucking version of us.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: So so like even she said that to it was fucked.
Speaker 1: So the Kabbala being pushed by a certain people is like the subversion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was saying it was the yes, actually she and I think when they used this where this is what they're meaning perverted, that's exactly what she used hearted right the.
Speaker 1: Wow that actually that that made Yeah, that that that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah. When I read that, I was like, okay, girl, yeah I got that.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I was like, it's funny how like an occultist can throw something out there to shit on somebody and a regular person wouldn't maybe totally get what they were saying, but like that was she was throwing, you know, throwing a yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's funny.
Speaker 6: Can I put in the private chat?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Thank you. I just didn't want to be like, you know, not reading at all, kind of my weight here.
Speaker 1: No, you're good, you're good, bro.
Speaker 2: And then go to page thirty four. It's the intro.
Speaker 1: We do have to end by eleven forty five, so we have a couple hours. I have that I have a show, a Headless Giant Nigga. We're welcome to join us.
Speaker 2: Oh I may actually if you don't mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's on the Acre Reject channel.
Speaker 2: So yeah, oh all right, so I'll jump on that this and summer around. Yeah, yeah, I do appreciate you doing that.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: No, you're like one of the few people on the well actually everybody who's on the show. Now I would trust doing this, but I that's not something I was totally comfortable with. But you and Headless have no problem somebody ever doing that, like you represent the channel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially give you a pretty face.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know, it's a decent ship to listen to.
Speaker 1: All right, Rat Subliminal 'kay.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just had to. I just had to find the the secret action and I found a PDF of it. That's uh, it's better than the internet, better than the internet archive version. That link I sent it is pretty good. The link you said, Yeah, yeah, link I sent the private chat's pretty good. It's for pdf of it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I gotta know, thank.
Speaker 1: You, Subliminal. Uh do you want to start us off a Rat? I like Rat's voice.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I know that's a big responsibility with this.
Speaker 6: We're starting introductory, right, Subliminal?
Speaker 1: Is that is that where we wanted to start?
Speaker 6: Yes? Yeah, see, Uh make sure you guys got the quote gently to hear kindly to Judge Shakespeare.
Speaker 2: It's so interesting how much they always they love Shakespeare. They love Shakespeare.
Speaker 6: English language history loves Shakespeare. Since the appearance of theosophical literature in England, it has become customary to call its teachings esoteric Buddhism, and having become a habit as an old proverb based on daily experience, as it, error runs down an inclined plane, while truth has to laboriously climb its way up who altruisms are often the wisest. The human mind can hardly remain entirely free from bias, and decisive opinions are often formed before thorough examination of a subject from all its aspects has been made. This is said with reference to the prevailing double mistake a of limiting theosophy to Buddhism, and b of confounding the tenets of the religious philosophy preached by Gautama the Buddha with the doctrines broadly outlined in esoteric Buddhism. Anything more erroneous than this could have could be hardly admanaged imagined. It has enabled our enemies to find an effective weapon against theosophy, because, as an an eminent pal scholar very pointedly expressed it, there was in the volume named neither esotericism nor Buddhism. Zoek truths presented in mister Sinnett's work had ceased to be esoteric from the moment they were made public. Nor did it contain the religion of Buddha, but simply a few tenets from a hitherto hidden teaching, which are now supplemented by many more enlarged and explained in the present volumes. But even the latter, though giving out many fundamental tenets from the secret doction of the East, raised but a small corner of the dark veil. For no one, not even the greatest living adept would be permitted to or could, even if he would give out promiscuously to a mocking or unbelieving world, that which has been so effectually concealed from it for long AONs and ages. Esoteric Buddhism was an excellent work with a very fortunate title. Meant no more than does the title of this work, the Secret Doctrine. It proved unfortunate because people are always in the habit of judging things by their appearance rather than their meaning. Because the error has now become so universal that even most of the fellows of the Theosophical Society have fallen victims to the same mis misconception. From the first. However, protests were raised by Brahmins and others against the title, and in justice to myself, I must add that as tech Buddhism was presented to me as a completed volume, and that I was entirely unaware of the manner in which the author intended to spell the word Buddhism. This has to be laid directly at the door of those, who, having been the first to bring the subject under public notice, neglected to point out the difference between Buddhism, the religious system of ethics preached by Lord Khatama and named after his title of Buddha the Enlightened, and Buddha wisdom or knowledge. The video the faculty of cognizing from the Sanskrit root bud to know with the with Theosophis of India are ourselves the real culprits.
Speaker 1: So you see that, go back, you said to know, that's where budd it like the like the prefix of but whatever like food or bud wow.
Speaker 6: I didn't know that bood yeah well, and and the Buddhism would be his two d's and Buddha Buddhism.
Speaker 1: It's basically the same as gnosticism, right, like no, yeah, you know, having a knowing of something?
Speaker 6: Yeah, interesting, reaching reaching gnosis would be reaching bud Buddha.
Speaker 2: He Buddha is one of the Gnostic scenes in the OTO. Really, yeah, you'd actually be surprised one of the people that were considered Gnostic saints in the OUTO that's like religious A lot of religious religious people?
Speaker 1: Did he perked up when you said that Buddha is one of the Gnostic saints in the OTO.
Speaker 6: I've never heard of the Gnostic saints.
Speaker 2: I look that up. Yeah, the e G look up the EGC Gnostic scenes.
Speaker 1: The Gnostic Saints.
Speaker 2: They'll have like maybe five or six extra people than the regular Nastic scenes.
Speaker 1: So will make an episode two, episode three out of it.
Speaker 2: Yo, A lot of these people that I do as solos, believe it or not. If people people probably don't know a lot of them are actually the Gnostic saints list. I have no fucking clue because the story I tell is in anything fucked up, and a lot of them are religious or even believe in God. You know, I'm just saying it's interesting.
Speaker 1: People assume, you know, they see occult rejects, and you know, you know how you know how it is with the world.
Speaker 6: Oh I have. Do you think occult rejects would have as much pushback or even more pushback if you called yourselves the gnostic rejects?
Speaker 2: That probably for some reason, I feel like that'd be more acceptable.
Speaker 6: Right, you think it would be more acceptable. I'm not sure. I'm not one hundred percent sure.
Speaker 2: In the occult well all right, you know what, I'm also looking at it in two different ways. The ec community or probably would have went over smoother. It would have been I don't know, you know, probably would have sounded a little bit more gimmicky. I hate to say. The conspiracy community probably would have had more of a problem.
Speaker 6: Maybe yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: So we'll get his picture.
Speaker 6: My frozen still not anymore.
Speaker 1: But you're you're still a friend? Was great?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're still was great? Okay, all right, We Theosophists of India are ourselves the real culprits. Although at the time we did our best to correct the mistake see Theosophist, June eighteen eighty three. To avoid this deplorable misnomer was easy. The spelling of the word or only to be altered and by common consent, both pronounced and written Buddhism instead of Buddhism Buddhism, nor is the latter term correctly spelled and pronounced as it ought to be called in English Buddhaism or its vultarities Buddhaists Buddhaists. This explanation is absolutely necessary at the beginning of a work like this one. The wisdom religion is the inheritance of all the nations the world over. Though the statement was made in Esoteric Buddhism preface to the original edition that two years ago, neither I nor any other European living knew the alphabet of the science here for the first time put into a scientific shape, et cetera. This error must crept in through inadvertence, For the present writer knew all that which is divulged in Esoteric Buddhism, and much more, many years before it became her duty in eighteen eighty to import a small portion of the secret Doction to two European gentlemen, one of whom was the author of Esoteric Buddhism. And surely the present writer has the undoubted, though to her rather equivocal, privilege of being a European by birth and education. Moreover, a considerable part of the philosophy expounded by mister Sinnet has was taught in America even before Isis Unveiled was published to two Europeans into my colleague, Colonel H. S. Olcott. Of the three teachers, the latter gentleman has had. The first was a Hungarian initiate, the second in Egyptian, the third a Hindu. As permitted, Colonel o'cott has given out some of this teaching many in various ways. If the that to have not it has been simply because they are not allowed their time for public work having not yet come. But for others it has the appearance of Mistressinette several interesting books is as visible proof of the fact. It is, above everything important to keep in mind that no theosophical book requires the least additional value from pretended authority.
Speaker 1: Wait, so they would pick certain times when they make their works.
Speaker 6: Public, yeah, or or they would be allowed to like you're not ready to go public?
Speaker 2: Left?
Speaker 1: Should we still be doing that?
Speaker 6: It was Amazon, so he had instructed Noll. All the differences is that this is written, this is public.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say so yet, so who who is this colonel h Where's where's he from? Like? What what army is he?
Speaker 6: He just came up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he just came up in my in our like some of the timeline stuff that me and me and Read have been doing about some of the.
Speaker 1: The we're talking about the Theosophy Society.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, he's a president of it. He's like the founder of it with with Polovatsky.
Speaker 6: But he's a.
Speaker 5: Mason right out of New York. I think, yeah, yeah, so I think that's where he gets uh. I guess he probably makes it official. Some of the people in the chat were saying women weren't allowed to do a lot of any of the stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So she was behind him then, like she was putting like she was writing all this stuff and putting the workout. He was the face of it, and.
Speaker 5: I think so, but he he she got accusations of fraud. I don't think they ever accused him of being a fraud. Later so later in their career they were accused of being of being she was accused of being a froster. So she ended up leaving America and that his his story doesn't have like a sad ending like that, So I think again, you know she was, and I ended up being the fall person for Theosophy. Somebody else runs the U ends up running the organization, a man as the organization when.
Speaker 6: She leaves America. Is that when she goes to she goes back to England to Europe, and she starts like, uh, maybe like holistic care thing over there, but it doesn't.
Speaker 5: It doesn't end up growing to be like Theosophy. Okay, I think she writes a couple more books, probably but in Europe, but I have to double check.
Speaker 6: We we it doesn't. We didn't study too much Flubasky, but it was. She was just like one of the points in history that the Church of the SubGenius takes ideas.
Speaker 1: From interesting, very interesting, that Church of the SubGenius. Dude, we're gonna have to do I'm gonna have to have you and rad On for a great pilled episode. Uh to talk about.
Speaker 6: That if you all want to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, talk about Bob's.
Speaker 6: A limitless well of crazy.
Speaker 2: Have you ever heard of Bob stuff? Any Bop stuff?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we talked about to show you.
Speaker 1: In Twin Peaks. And and you know there's a giant there're supposedly in conspiracy or a giant sentient mushroom underground somewhere, I think in the United States. The biggest, uh, the biggest what would you say that? Like my cilium, Like the biggest collection of my cilium that we have, And it's this giant mushroom called Bob apparently, and it has like it communicates with people, Like if they come in distance of it, it'll like start, they'll start to pick up on it. It'll like talk to them.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Because I don't know if y'all have ever eaten psilocybin, but I have eaten psilocybin and I have literally like heard that my cilium talk to me. So has my wife. Like we'll eat it and immediately we'll feel like we're in a forest, but we're in our room. A lot of really yeah stuff that leads to the nature, you know, just because you've consumed this magical substance from nature, right, and so if you think about it in a way, you're consuming all these mystical aspects of nature in this plant or this fun guy.
Speaker 6: It's it's it's a fun guy. It's in organ.
Speaker 7: Hold on, man, you gotta put that on the sure, dude, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Did you hear the first back when skits were funny in the Chappelle Show days. I remember I used to watch The Chappelle Show with my dad and it was just like hilarious, you know, like there was no problem with any of it. You couldn't make that show now, yeah, I couldn't make that show now.
Speaker 6: It's called the humongous fungus.
Speaker 1: Did you mortgage fungus? That that's what Bob is.
Speaker 6: Uh, that's what the organ mushrooms the twenty two hundred acre why mushroom is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's that's that's Bob. I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 6: Also a honey, it's a honey mushroom. So it's the edible. Oh yeah, yeah, go eat some.
Speaker 1: Hear me out. What if it rises from the ground one day and it's just like, eat me and would you all partake in the eating of this mushroom?
Speaker 6: Yes? I don't know what's gonna say?
Speaker 1: Where's headless? Is this like a like a dynasy in ritual?
Speaker 6: Was that the original dynasy and ritual the mushroom? The mushroom rising from the ground saying eat me, eat me seymore.
Speaker 2: Kind of looked like man, all right, all right, all.
Speaker 6: Right, all right, isn't it yeah, alright, so okay, uh.
Speaker 1: Let's get back to it. How long is he ended the introductory because.
Speaker 6: It's it's it's quite long. It's quite long.
Speaker 1: Were you gonna get into the secret doctrine?
Speaker 2: Probably not?
Speaker 5: Uh no, that it's a big secret, so secret. You see, they didn't have video games back in the time, so they only She just had a train and a pen and a book and a bottle of wine.
Speaker 2: Oh cigarettes, right, Like, wasn't she like a notorious drinker and smoker too?
Speaker 6: She was like all he could do is write and drink and smoke.
Speaker 2: He I mean, dude, she was a rougher. She was rough around the edges of this lady.
Speaker 1: Suppose, Jeff, we have to eat it. We have to eat him. Uh, Bob, we have to consume Bob in order to save humanity.
Speaker 6: Imagine how much information is stored within the the that mushroom though?
Speaker 1: How long has he been there?
Speaker 6: Mm hmm?
Speaker 1: You know, like what parts of civilization has he seens?
Speaker 6: What if you cross bread a stylo sibbon with him and then you get like a humongous digital like download during the mushroom trip.
Speaker 1: They're not going to let us get ahold of a single piece at that fucking dig you can dig. Try to find the little roots to my cellium roots. That's really what it is, that put that has the memory stored down in the roots.
Speaker 6: It's in a national park. You say, wait till another shut down. You just walk away. Shut down there, take a little pick a little part of him.
Speaker 1: We're taking a trip to this far guys, where we're going to Uh all right, I don't know about that organ Yeah, hey guys, uh, you can't. If you can donate through rumble rants, I don't have a super chats on YouTube, but you can also donate. I have rats. Thank you to everyone who donated last night. There's a few people who donated last night. Me and Connie had like a donation war and he won.
Speaker 6: Uh oh yeah, he won.
Speaker 1: He definitely won. Damn you, social observer. It's okay. But then two people disliked the fucking stream because there cocksuckers.
Speaker 6: Sorry about that.
Speaker 1: It's okay. I have a hot wife.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had a great time after the stream, so those guys probably went and jerked off along the Big Hope he.
Speaker 2: Did dressed up as the league guys.
Speaker 1: Were Oh yeah, dude, we will play it as Kennon Barbie. Yeah, it was fun.
Speaker 6: Sorry, guys, got like we got like thirty thirty pages left at the introductory by the way, fuck me, okay, let's I.
Speaker 1: Don't have the introductory in my physical copy, so I'm kind of yeah, I'm kind of like.
Speaker 2: Just you still on the first page. Yep. Yeah, I thought I got lost and I was like just skipping pages ahead, assuming with pages.
Speaker 6: If you're if you're, if you're following along with the link I sent, run page x I x m hm.
Speaker 1: Here you guys, I'm will post a link uh in the chat and the rumble chat everybody. If you want to have it yourself, you can read along. I'll put it in the description as well on the on if I need to.
Speaker 6: Don't don't don't say that too loud xerox, you don't want.
Speaker 1: Him hearing's up, buddy, good to see you.
Speaker 6: Hey, what's up? Hello?
Speaker 3: Head listen, I'll be setting up that stream uh at the end of this one, headless. I don't want here, No, No, he's just in the chat, all right.
Speaker 6: Do we want to skip the introductor? Do we want to? Are we going to continue on?
Speaker 1: That's up to y'all subliminal.
Speaker 6: I will just skip skip.
Speaker 1: Okay, I go, let's get the inductory first. Stands up. Look, I mean we'll get some stuff. We won't get some stuff.
Speaker 6: Uh pro pages from pre prehistoric record.
Speaker 1: That sounds a little important. I don't know, socials, I don't know. Oh no, see right?
Speaker 2: H m hm.
Speaker 6: Okay uh. In archaic manuscript, a collection of palm leave is made impermeable by to water, fire, and air by some specific unknown process. Is before the writer's eye. On the first page is an immaculate white disc within a dull black background. On the following page, the same disc, but with a central point.
Speaker 2: Say it again, what oh, what he's saying?
Speaker 8: Describe the cover of another book? Uh on proum Uh it's after the introductory.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it sounds like it sounds like an eye, or at least a circumpoem.
Speaker 6: Yeah. On the following page, the same disc, but with the central point the first the student knows to represent cosmos in eternity before the reawakening of still slumbering energy, the emanation of the word in later systems, the point in the hitherto immaculate disc space eternity in parlaya denotes the dawn of differentiation, does the point in the mundane egg, the germ within the latter which all will be, which will become the universe, the all, the boundless periodical cosmos, this germ being at latent and active periodically and by turns. The one circle is divine unity, from which all proceeds, whether it all returns its circumference a forcibly limited symbol and view. The limitation of the human mind indicates the abstract, ever incognizable presence, and its plane the universal soul, although the two or one only the face of the disc being white, in the ground all around black, shows clearly that its plane is the only knowledge dimihsi, though it still is that is attainable by man. It is on this plane that the munvatric manifestations begin, for it is in the soul that slumbers during the Plaiah, the divine thought, wherein lies concealed the plan of every future cosmogony and theogeny. It is the one life, eternal, invisible yet omnipresent, without beginning or end, yet periodical in its regular manifestations, between which periods rain reigins, the dark, between which periods reigns the dark mystery of non being, unconscious yet absolute consciousness, unrealizable, yet the one self existing reality, truly a chaos to the sense a cosmos, to the reason it's one absolute, a tribute which is its self eternal. Ceaseless motion is called, in esoteric parlance, the great breath, which is the perpetual motion of the universe. In this sense of limitless, ever present space, that which is emotionless cannot be divine, but then there is nothing in fact and reality absolutely motionless within the universal soul. Almost five centuries b c. Leucipus Leucippus, the instructor of Democritus, maintained that space was filled eternally with atoms actuated by a ceaseless motion, the latter generating in due course of time when these atoms aggregated rotary rotatory motion through mutual collisions, producing lateral movements. Epicurius and Lucrateus taught the same, only adding to the lateral motion of the act items. The idea of affinity in occult teaching from the beginning of man's inheritance, from the first appearance of the architects of the globe. He lives in the unrevealed Deity was recognized and considered under its only philosophical aspect, universal motion, the thrill of the creative breath, and nature occultism sums up the one existence. Thus, deity is an arcane, living or moving fire, and the eternal witnesses to this unseen presence are light, heat, moisture, this trinity including and being the cause of every phenomenon in nature. This version has notes on it.
Speaker 1: Light heat, moisture, yeah, relating to the elementals. But inture, dry, dry, wet, hot, cold, you know all these opposing forces. Sorry interrupt, No, you're good.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Intracosmic motion is eternal and ceaseless. Cosmic motion. The visible, or that which is subject to perception, is finite and periodical as an eternal abstraction, it is the ever present as a manifestation, it is finite, is finite both in the coming direction and the opposite, the two being the alpha and domega of successive reconstructions Cosmos. The numenon has not to do with the causal relations of the phenomenal world. It is only with reference to the intracosmic soul, the ideal cosmos, and the mutable divine thought that we may say it never had a beginning, nor will it have an end. With regard to its body or cosmic organization, though it cannot be said that it had a first or will ever have a last construction. Yet at each new manvantra, its organization may be regarded as the first in the last of its kind, as it evolutes every time on a higher plane. A few years ago only it was stated that the esoteric doctrine teaches, like Buddhism and Brahmanism, and even the Kabbala, that the one infinite and unknown essence exists from all eternity and in regular and harmonious successions, is either passive or active. In the poetical phraseology of Manu, these conditions are called the days in the nights of Brahma. The latter is either awake or sleep. The sabab the Sabavikas, or philosophers at the oldest school of Buddhism, which still exists in Nepal, speculate only upon the active condition of this essence, which they call Swabaswabaha swaba vat, and deem it foolish to theorize upon the abstract and unknowable power in its passive condition. Hence they are called atheists by both Christian theologians and modern scientists, for neither of the two are able to understand the profound logic of their philosophy. The former will allow of no other God than the personified secondary powers which have worked out the visible universe, and which became with them the anthropomorphic God of the Christians, the male Jehovah, roaring amid thunder and lightning. In its turn, rationalistic science greets the Buddhists and Wabivakas as the positivists of the archaic aegis. If we take a one sided view of the philosophy of the latter, our materialists may be right in their own way. The Buddhists maintained that there is no creator, but an infinitude of infinitude of creative powers, which collectively form the one eternal substance, the essence of which is inscrutable, hence not a subject for speculation for any true philosopher. Socrates invariably refuse to argue upon the mystery of universal being. Yet no one would ever have thought to changing, charging him with atheism, except those who are bent upon his destruction upon upon inaugurating in active period, says the Secret Doction. An expansion of this divine essence from without inwardly and from within outwardly occurs in obedience to eternal and immutable law. The phenomenal or visible universe is the ultimate result of the long chain of cosmical forces, thus progressively set in motion. In like manner, When the passive condition is resumed, a contraction of the divine essence takes place, and the previous work of creation is gradually in progressively undone. The visible universe becomes disintegrated, its material dispersed, and darkness, solitary and alone broods once more of the face of the deep. To use a metaphor from the Secret Books, which will convey the idea still more clearly, an outbreathing of the unknown essence produces the world, and an inhalation causes it to disappear. Oh the process, This process is been going on from all eternity, and our present universe is but one of an in an infinite series which had no beginning and will have no end. This is the Big Bang, the Big Crunch theory, Big Bang, Big Crunch, Really yeah, spirals in and spirals out right as you are reading that. So the uh, do you know what the Big Bang and the Big Crunch are? I mean, everyone knows what the Big Bang is, but do you know what the Big Crunch is? No? No, tell us right, So it was explaining to me.
Speaker 5: No, no, no.
Speaker 6: So the way it was explained to me is that according to uh, you know, laws of physics, matter cannot be destroyed, destroyed nor created. Right, But gravity is a thing.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: Eventually all matter collects, attracts to itself, So the Big Bang is an expansion. Eventually it'll slow down, it'll stop, and then matter will start collecting to itself, collecting to each other, gathering up and going right back to the center where it gathers with other matter all into one point. Again, that's the Big Crunch. Then another Big Bang will happen. Because it is an inevitable reaction of everything becoming one single point, it must expand.
Speaker 2: It's like a black hole blowing up and then sucking back in.
Speaker 6: Yes, you've explained the entire universe, All of everything is a black hole, expanding, coming back in, expanding, coming back in.
Speaker 5: You've explained accordion theory perfectly. Rat thank you. You've taken that words right out of my mouth. Well the way up, beautiful, Tara.
Speaker 6: You're you're one hundred percent correct with Terra, so hard to not reference to tool tool listen to this.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Dara, Tara, did you join the Patreon? I'm pretty sure you did. If you did, and you want a sticker pack, let me know, send me a message.
Speaker 2: Oh, she's been listening to the Occult Reject since he came out. That's how long she's been listening to the shows, right.
Speaker 1: Shout out, Tara, good the Goddess of Mercy. It is a badass, dude.
Speaker 6: So this is so I think what's what's being said here is is that this is well and obviously it's uh, it's visible, it is. It is understandable that this that we have, this universe now is its current incarnation was a big bang big crunch and a series of infinite big bangs big crunches going backwards and infinite big bang big crunches going forward. But you know, obviously in a less scientifically theorized way.
Speaker 1: Right right, more of a spiritual science, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Interesting? So how long did you say that this was?
Speaker 6: This is six hundred pages. No, the book is five thousand pages.
Speaker 1: I can read.
Speaker 6: I can see how many pages you want to skip to the stands. Huh, I only have the stanzas. I only have You only have the stands.
Speaker 1: I only have the stanzas.
Speaker 6: Damn, prom, I.
Speaker 1: Only have the stands in this foot so I mean twenty four pages.
Speaker 6: It's twenty four pages and we're on page four.
Speaker 1: I mean we could have read adepts and you know, gotten into a whole mess of things.
Speaker 6: So we're learning about a circle and a dot right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mentioned before, but we.
Speaker 1: May break into adepts in the last thirty minutes because there's some stuff I think y'all want to hear about.
Speaker 6: All right, all right, do you want to pause them? Do you want to pause on prom here and then read one? Stands up and we come back next time here to finish up prom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fine, that's fun. All right.
Speaker 6: He needs to remember this next time, because I won't remember what that you made.
Speaker 1: This rat will definitely remember. But no, the stone, the main druid stone from Stone Hinge was the round table of King Arthur. Uh, the original one. They replaced them. Those are the original ones. The ones that are there now, No, not the original ones. So it's sad that our our history is getting is being stolen. Alm Us starting to realize that more and more.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, all right, Jules stands a Stanza one for us.
Speaker 1: All Right, we're gonna start off.
Speaker 6: Stands on one cosmic evolution in seven stanzas translated from the book Dizzian.
Speaker 1: All Right, Stanza one, the eternal parent wrapped in her ever invisible robes had slumbered once again for seven eternities. Time was not for it, lay asleep in the infinite bosom of duration. Universal mind was not for There was no ah He to contain it. Subliminal right, write these down?
Speaker 6: Uh, I think it was in page four hundred in the book told us.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so she explains what who these names are are probably throughout the book. Okay, let's let's come back to Ahi. Let's put him somewhere on a list. Uh, you're on a list. Ahi. Sorry, it's probably just anky, you know, probably probably inky.
Speaker 6: To be honest with you, there was no ah He to contain it. Yeah, it's most of the time.
Speaker 1: The seven ways to bliss were not. The great causes of misery were not, for there was no one to produce and get ensnared by them. Darkness alone filled the boundless all. For father, mother and son were once more one, were once more one, and the sun had not awakened yet for the new Wheel and his pilgrimage. Thereon we're talking about Christ.
Speaker 2: I don't no, I don't know.
Speaker 1: The seven Sublime Lords and the Seven Truths had seen to be in the universe. The Son of Necessity was immersed in purani ishpana, to be outbreathed by that which is and yet is not not was. The causes of existence had been done away with, the visible that was and the invisible that is, rested in eternal non being, the one being alone, the one form of existence, stretched boundless, infinite, causeless and dreamless, sleep and life pulsated unconscious and universal space throughout that all presence, which is since by the opened eye of the dag of the Dangma, all right right right down the Dangma and the Piranha Pision and the uh paran Ishpana. That's a very long word, uh. But there was the Dangma when the all of the universe was in Para Martha, and the great Wheel was Okay, this is a question right here. But where was the dangmo when the Aliyah of the Universe was in Para Martha and the Great Wheel was on New pod Daka. Dude, I don't know who any of these names like this is. Uh, this is Tibetan names, right, or this is like stuff in Buddhism.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, I tell you, Actually, I never heard of these before.
Speaker 1: I've just never seen these names before. Subliminal Is there anything here that that that you have?
Speaker 6: I'm just barely barely getting into any of this stuff. I'd have to, like you said, I'd have to go.
Speaker 1: I guess these are like spiritual principalities or powers maybe, or just words used to describe h.
Speaker 6: Alone, the one form of existence, stretched, boundless, infinite, causeless and dreamless, sleep and life pulsated unconscious in universal space throughout that all presence which is sensed by the opened eye of the dogma, of.
Speaker 2: The dogma that's a purified soul. Okay, But where was.
Speaker 6: The dogma when the Aliah of the universe was in Paramartha and the Great Wheel was a Padaka?
Speaker 1: See I told you, well, we see that word on New Padaca, on New Padacca yeah, that that that first there's first three letters. You see those a lot also allah alayah allah yeah yeah, yeah, Okay, So we're trying to interpret this.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think these are cycles, but I'm not sure. Every time I see one of these tapestries, like cycles of creation.
Speaker 1: Is what I'm saying, Alia of the universe.
Speaker 5: Different energy is becoming like manifest and these are not. I don't think, you know, it's.
Speaker 6: Probably just it probably explains all this in the intro.
Speaker 1: Probably, well, this is cool that we're going into it and trying to, I don't know, trying to interpret what it is. Maybe we're right on some things, maybe we're completely wrong. We'll find out the future.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I like doing this with you guys.
Speaker 6: On the Seven Sublime Lords seven Sublond Lords. We're not confused. That's like chakras or the plannets.
Speaker 1: I think it's something similar, yeah, or it could be both, you know, I think it could represent many different things.
Speaker 6: You know, So this Great Wheel is like some sort of creation. It's like it's another thing here is like you know, and another thing. I'm thinking. I'm looking at verse six and the Seven Sublime Lords and the seven truths had ceased to.
Speaker 1: Be Morning, Nancy, morning.
Speaker 6: Oh you just make very very very happy.
Speaker 1: It's good to see you. Good to see you. We're we're trying to understand the secret doctrine that it's uh, it's difficult. Uh, that's good to see Nancy.
Speaker 6: Subliminal so so uh, I want to I'm looking at verse six and it's very interesting. It sticks out to me the seven sublime lords and the seven truths had ceased to be. So it's as if that was the end of everything, and the universe, the son of necessity, so that the universe has to be right because it's the son of necessity was immersed in pana.
Speaker 1: Can we look like, do you want me to look some of these words up? I could do that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, let me see go ahead and do that. But it so this is a state of it after completion and before beginning. All right, to be out breathed by that which is and yet is not all right?
Speaker 1: So is a Sanskrit tern meaning thoroughly established, absolute perfection or ultimate truth.
Speaker 6: The universe was immersed in ultimate truth?
Speaker 1: Makes more sense. Okay, So let's be some more of these other words. What is power? I'm glad we're doing this. I'm glad we're doing this. Yes, can refer to a boot, this monk who was a pivotal translator in the sixth Censor in the sixth century China, the philosophical concept of ultimate truth in Indian religions like Buddhism and Hinduism. Uh, okay, so he's a person was I mean, I don't know. That's what it's referring to. It's a it's the concept of ultimate truth. So it's saying, when the Aliah of the universe was an ultimate truth, I knew, Padaca. Let's look what that one is and then we'll continue reading. It's not just I've never heard these words before. It's very interesting, all right, it's not uh, it's not okay. A Sanskrit term meaning parentless or self existing, used in theosophy and other spiritual traditions to describe a state or realm of divine or spiritual existence that is without immaterial parent alms.
Speaker 2: Reminds me of like the boneless one.
Speaker 6: Okay, So it's.
Speaker 1: Talking about a realm that was without material or it is. Okay, that's what we're getting here.
Speaker 6: All right? What what is dead?
Speaker 4: Dang?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 6: I had to.
Speaker 1: Spell it.
Speaker 6: Danmakam eye of.
Speaker 1: Right, right, meaning an absolutely purified soul exactly what Nick said. Yeah, free from the necessity of rebirth.
Speaker 6: Okay, interesting, interesting, interesting? All right? So nine, if we break it down.
Speaker 1: Where was the theosophy h Tibetan not not all the way hindu It's not Hinduism, it's it's Dudhism.
Speaker 6: But all right, So but where was there? So so verse nine? But where was the purified soul when the Eliah or the home or the dwelling of the universe was in paramartha ultimate truth and the great wheel was I knew padaca? What was paca? Again?
Speaker 1: Bless you're writing this down? Maybe I don't know? Parentless or self existing. Use the philosophy and other spiritual traditions to describe a state or realm of divine or spiritual existence that is without a material parent, the monad, the monad?
Speaker 6: Where was the pure soul when the dwelling of the universe was in truth and the Great wheel was in was parentless?
Speaker 1: Okay? Wow, that was a lot of uh that That was a lot to do for one translation. Oh fuck, yeah, Like I said, I figured this would be an interesting book. To get into. I didn't know we would have to be translating uh Sanskrit terms, but hey, why not, man, this is this is review. Yeah, I learned something too. Actually, we need to make a key subliminal of these terms and what they you know, what they mean, so we can use it in the future if you want to. What's for sure?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I write this stuff down already. It's getting on the on the morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we know.
Speaker 2: Is that troubles yo?
Speaker 1: What up? Trebles? Garcia in the house shout out paranoid that this dude too.
Speaker 6: Troubles.
Speaker 1: He's up early. He's a good Fellaw.
Speaker 6: Where Jeff Jeff says, where was the noun when the other noun was in now and in the wheel? Was something exactly?
Speaker 1: That's that's that's what I forgot from. And I was like, oh no, okay, let's let's.
Speaker 6: Try it again. Let's try a stand the first stands again.
Speaker 1: You want to read it right?
Speaker 6: Yeah, the eternal parent wrapped in her ever invisible robes had slumbered once again for seven eternities. Time was not for las now words, Okay, so we got the seven eternities, Like I just I'm interested in that number seven, right, eternal parent wrapped in her ever invisible robes had slumbered once again for seven eternities. Time was not, for it lay asleep in the infinite bosom of duration. Interesting time and is within duration while we think of while we think of today, duration being within time, there was no beginning of no end at this time. There hasn't been conceived yet. Universal mind was not. For there were no ahi.
Speaker 1: So a he just means it's a Sanskrit term for spiritual beings. Uh, the collective host of spiritual beings who are the vehicle for the manifestation of the divine or universal thought.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, so there was no.
Speaker 1: Hear, there were no there were no emanations. Yes, okay, there you go.
Speaker 6: The seven ways to bliss were not. The great causes of misery were not, for there was no one to produce and get ensnared by them. No sin, no virtue, no no being to act on sin virtue yet darkn Yeah, No, you're right, you're entirely right. Sorry, I didn't mean to cut you off. Darkness alone filled the boundless all. For father, mother and son were once more one, and the son had not awakened yet. For the new wheel and his pilgrimage there on the seven Sublime Lords and the seven Truths had ceased to be in the universe. The Son of Necessity was immersed in parnished pana, to be out breathed by that which is and yet is not, not was, And again parnish pana is ultimate truth, right, Nancy.
Speaker 1: I don't know why. I don't know why India is so gross. I think it's just what realism has done to the world. To be completely honest with you, the causes of exist, to rate the sword from the stone. Sorry, sorry, sorry, The.
Speaker 6: Causes of existence had been done away with the visible that was in the invisible that is rested in eternal non being, the one being alone, the one form of existence, stretched boundless, infinite, causeless, in dreamless sleep, and life pulsated unconscious in universal space throughout that all presence, which is sensed by the opened eye of the Dagma. But where was the dogma when the Aliyah of the universe was in Paramatta and the great wheel was an apodaca.
Speaker 1: It's fucking rat He's got it. So oh God, this next one, this is going to be a challenge. I'm kind of up for it, dude, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 6: No, I get it. I get it. You gotta the third, I awoken to even like perceive the presence of God. God killed itself to create the AONs that created the rules for the universe, and now God can't exist in it. He it's outside of it. The only way he could understand that is that just start I open. It's all right there.
Speaker 1: Oh so I have commentaries on the Stanzas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was decent, you know, depending on who.
Speaker 1: The Yeah, yeah, no, this this is actually this right here. Y'all may want to download this one we can see.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, I have it, No, I have we have it here, it's after the seventh Stanzas, Nick the pdf I have I sent, it's after the seventh stands. These the commentaries on the seventh Standas and their terms according to their numeration in Stanzas and slocus.
Speaker 5: Yeah, where was individual? Perfect consciousness was inside of the creator? He didn't, He didn't potentiate yet. Number nine, why are you tricking? Is Polatsky tell her sub She's she's told us all of it already. I mean, he's he kind of body himself while he's creating stuff because he's making stuff.
Speaker 1: Do you want to go to Stanza two?
Speaker 6: I don't know, or do you all want to uh?
Speaker 1: What do you all want to do?
Speaker 6: Do y'all want to really uh, well, did joint ships? Do we want to try and break it, break down the Stanzas for ourselves before we read the commentaries? Or do we want to read through the Stanzas all together and get the commentaries and see what see what Blovotsky has to tell us and not have our own okay analysis to it.
Speaker 1: I'm sure eventually some nerd will come up with some Ai like you can talk to your favorite occultest.
Speaker 6: No, I mean, I mean like her her commentary on the Stanzas.
Speaker 1: Which I which you probably shouldn't do. Don't do that.
Speaker 6: Done, Ai Blevatski.
Speaker 1: Hey, we don't want to talk to Ai Blevatski.
Speaker 6: We don't know what entity is you know, Oh, this is a long commentary on the stands.
Speaker 1: Behind that dunk. Ma, Nancy, I knew you were gonna I knew you were going to say it's dang, but yeah, cows are gods doings. I forgot he has he has access to my my stream yard.
Speaker 6: Okay, let's read Stanzard.
Speaker 1: Two Okay, let's go.
Speaker 6: Where were the Where were the builders? The luminous sons of manvanrick don a right, all right, alright, right, hold on, hold on mon monvank man van Tek.
Speaker 1: I got you a cosmic cycle in hind in Hindu cosmology, representing the live span of a Manu, the progenitor of humankind.
Speaker 6: Where was the bill? There's the luminous sons of menventor don the unknown darkness in their ahia, the producers of form from no form, the roots of the world, the Deva matri and non being da was the.
Speaker 1: David matha. No, what the fuck is this.
Speaker 6: Da was? And is it sabatra or something like that?
Speaker 1: These words are y'all, y'all are fucking women.
Speaker 6: Now, there's just like levels of entities.
Speaker 1: It's like mother of of the gods.
Speaker 6: It's mother, the deva mother, and.
Speaker 1: And who else and the.
Speaker 6: That's like a class of a class of beings. I think.
Speaker 1: Bat is a Sanskrit word and with multiple meanings, most commonly referring to an essential or inherent nature. It is also used as the name of a black metal band fucking Sick Nice.
Speaker 6: So I would say, I would say, probably, uh, maybe material.
Speaker 1: One maditioned nature. Yeah, that's okay.
Speaker 6: So so material existence, I would say, yeah, yeah, the producers of form from no form, the root of the world, the the deva matri and this fab vat rested in the bliss of non being. Where was silence, where the ears to sense it? No, there was neither silence nor sound, not save ceaseless eternal breath, which knows itself not. The hour had not yet struck. The ray had not yet flashed into the germ the matriadma.
Speaker 1: Had that's the universal womb, the mother lotus. Nice, now we know that the lotus flower. Now we know this from earlier esotery book review guys from like Initiates of the Flame. I think subliminal in me, the lotus flower representing the skull, right, subliminal yeah, and the spinal cord yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, and so that ties in. So yeah, the matri padma means the mother lotus or the womb of the universe basically. Yeah, the first logos it's also referred to, So yeah, keep going.
Speaker 6: Her heart had not yet opened for the one ray to enter, thance to fall. That's three into four into the lap of Maya.
Speaker 1: Is that the Pleiadian goddess.
Speaker 6: You want to take it? Go ahead, right?
Speaker 5: I think in there, in there, what is it? Theology is like illusionary, illusionary fabric of the universe. But in Spanish it means like my gam he's a mesh, So I you know, it's just in Spanish.
Speaker 6: I just I just know what it is. Oh yeah, yeah, illusion h or cover is reality, you know, so cover something. The seven Sons were not yet born from the web of light. Darkness alone was father mother Swaba Vat and Vat was in darkness. Those two are the germ, and the germ is one. The universe was still concealed in the divine thought and the divine bosom. Nice, dude, we are all from the divine bosom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, the universe is divine bosom. I was, you know. I think we are like God has a hand and we are like on one of the fingernails. We are clipping of the fingernail, not us, but like our universe.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's how small we are, dude, That's how we we are.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what I'm saying, Benjamin, divine titties, the divine milker.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna come.
Speaker 6: That's what that's sacred, the divine eminations of the of Goddess of God.
Speaker 2: That's a very watch into like the milk and the stars, and it's very reminiscent kind of like what you're getting into nows that stuff. I think Crowley tries to push with and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you you were saying how you were saying earlier, how Crowley kind of venerated Blavatsky as as as an occultist and and and a researcher, and you know she was in the field, like she moved to Tibet, you know, to like live this life of a mystic, you know, so one of his did she like a rich family too like he did? Was she a trust fund dorc as? Well?
Speaker 2: His family did, dude?
Speaker 1: Crowley was a Yeah, Yeah, he was a he was a trust fund baby. Yeah. He went to a private college where he was able to write like real weird uh sexual sexual poems.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: He wrote off of all of his inheritance that he got from his father, drawing.
Speaker 6: And then nipple baby strike again. Man. He says, the Milker Galaxy, the milk milk, the Milky Way, the Milker Way, Galaxy.
Speaker 1: Way, the Milker Way. Oh God, you know, observation. What's up, buddy, Maybe that's why X was pushing goddess to your boobs the last few days.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, no that sorry, but but there's no there is no goddess tier boobs that can exist on this planet. She the goddess tier boobs have to be above the fucking university.
Speaker 1: Like like, dude, my wife has some goddess here, bob.
Speaker 6: So yeah, one thing I do, unless you personally know the woman, then yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: Oh one thing I do want to try to add real quick with boobs and nipples. Uh. Crowley does have his own an ox formula, which is like, you know, certain things that you'll do and the rituals and he does have isis breastfeeding a baby and you will pinch your nipple and act like you're holding a baby when the baby latches onto the nipple of a job of the mother after it's been born. Uh, there's certain things like the nipple will actually attach to the mother's paneal gland and it will it will start to send information and it's like in that colosterum or in that thin thin liquid that the baby will get. Uh, it will receive that information and the mother will actually tell the baby's panial gland, where you are, what time it is, what season you're in, all sorts of fucking crazy shit.
Speaker 1: That's wild, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I mean when there's there's something that I do think when he's showing that in his n ox formula, and it's quite possible, I think.
Speaker 5: He's pointing at that definitely, it's interesting. Uh yeah, anybody's there in the colostrum. But I never heard like, sorry, spin what is it? Cerebos, spridal food, this stuff. Yeah, somebody mentioned on my show that sounds when.
Speaker 1: We encounter the Holy Spirit, our spinal fluid rises, and that's when we get that feeling.
Speaker 2: That could even be our vegus nerve as well.
Speaker 1: Because guys, we we do have physical bodies. You know, they do things, you know, things that we can't explain sometimes. And and that's an observation. If you read about like the Occult and Nature of our Body a cult Occult Anatomy of Man shout out esoteric book review putting that out there, you know, you'll read that our body is also full of these, uh, these processes that that we're not really taught about. You know, that all connect to each other and and we're not taught about these things, and so therefore, like I don't think we're living as as well as we could. Does that make sense? Like, you know, we it's the same thing goes for wearing rubber soul shoes and like mixing certain clothes together with other clothes and your vibrational frequency being all like we're just not in tune correctly. But it was done kind of purp like you know, it's been done to us on purpose, trying trying to get back in tune.
Speaker 6: Guys. My favorite part is when he explains the peace Shivers it's a ghost. Yeah, are you too? Crowley was a joke, The peace Shivers in the morning, it's a ghosts.
Speaker 1: I love the peace Shivers.
Speaker 6: Uh, cranking cranking your is that? What is that what I'm waking up to every morning? Is that what I'm waking up to? The damn ghost of the morning?
Speaker 1: Wood, the ghost of the morning?
Speaker 7: Would?
Speaker 1: Dude? Is there something like early early great pill Gods of the morning?
Speaker 2: Would?
Speaker 1: Okay, the gods in the morning. Thanks.
Speaker 2: The new game of the show is that the thank the gods for the morning with this morning.
Speaker 6: Instead of the tech book review. Let me do that, dude.
Speaker 1: No, that's it Morning Would, Dude, that's it.
Speaker 2: That's the Morning Show books.
Speaker 1: No one can fucking steal that, dude. Wow the fuck didn't nevermind, I'm not even going to bring up a person of why they didn't choose that show for the Morning Show or choose that name. Uh yeah, the Morning Would Esoteric book review, the Morning Would. Yeah, there we go. This is the Morning Wood. Guys, there we go.
Speaker 6: Welcome to the Morning Welcome, but early on in the morning, would.
Speaker 1: You know in the Gray pol podcast could also be a black metal band. Yes, yes, Tara, Yes, yes, yes, it could be a definite definitely could be a black metal band named Morning Wood. Yeah, it would have to be. Is the name of the retirement Mourning would That's a good name for like a erectile dysfunction medication, Big Morning Would names right now, go ahead and make that logo to subliminal Let's say, fucking all right, priest from the Little Mermaid?
Speaker 6: Is that our first sticker? Is that the first sticker the pest.
Speaker 1: From the Little Mermaid with the boner? Do it fucking do it bar on his shirt? Dude, that's what's.
Speaker 6: Standing behind a tree?
Speaker 2: Was that the Little mermaid or was that out Aladdin?
Speaker 1: That was a little murmaid? Aladdin was what what he say?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: All all good kids take off their like that, all good little little boys and girls take off their clothes. Some weird ship and then you have the lion king with sex and the sky, which apparently there's explanations for all of it, but not the fucking priest with the heart on and not the dick on the castle that is a phallus. I know, Nick, this is not a case of the demon of the you know that, I know that's the thing.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know people would you know, they look at everything as either dicks or demons, and uh, yeah, that's it's a problem sometimes, you know. But some hey, I will say, this phallic symbolism is very real. Yeah, and and and you know these uh uh fertility cults have used that, especially like these o Syrian mystery schools and whatnot.
Speaker 6: There was I believe it was Basileides, but it could be an offshoot of Basiltic Gnostic Christian thought from the early second third century that or late second and early third century that, uh, there was a group of Gnostics who who essentially were like everything is a representation of God and Jesus. Everything points back to the source, right, and and they emphasized that by by showing phallic imagery and saying that that is that is the Holy Spirit.
Speaker 1: Remand your your other imagery for the for the divine feminine besides me, and the upside down triangle which is also a vagina, right, Yeah, the portal that we all come out of. Yeah, I think, you know, as on earth as it is in heaven.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: That, that's what it derives from. I think we were created in the image of God, our creator.
Speaker 2: You know what I find interesting.
Speaker 1: So that's why are some of our parts look you know, yeah, it's fascinating, fascinating. I really want to do an episode on parts of the body and how they or symbolic of nature and how you can find the designs and certain parts of nature and certain aspects of other things on in your body. And uh, you know, like the crown of thorns being on a brain scan around your brain or whatever. I don't know what it is. It's like certain points on your head that connect this crown, like this thing that looks like a crown of thorns. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that that that. But there's stuff like that throughout your whole.
Speaker 5: Body, that we're not tall, you know, like a Chinese esotery Western person like that. Does anybody ever got into the Chinese uh, Japanese stuff because they get into pressure points and Ricky and we.
Speaker 1: Should find somebody, find somebody. Yeah, that'd be cool. I can't wait for a whole episode on the Foullis it's coming uh no pun intended like.
Speaker 2: The cheese system, it's added on its way.
Speaker 1: Jc uh wait just one spring until the beginning of the what's supposed.
Speaker 2: To be the beginning of You gotta get a headless for that show?
Speaker 6: Could we do June? June?
Speaker 1: I'm telling headless and bring a whole folder of pictures too, not of him, but of you know, the different different Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, take your photos now, everybody collect all. This is This is an excerpt. This is this is it's it's only listly related because I brought him up. But best lad, this is an excerpt. So all of his writings burnt, of course because he was a hair but you know when he was quoted. This is one of his quotes. And I'll let you put it together. I'll let you figure it out as I'm reading it.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 6: But suppose a young man, either poor or depressed, and in accordance with the Word and the Gospel, unwilling to marry, Let him not separate from his brother. Let him say, I have entered into the Holy place. Nothing can befall me. But if he have a suspicion, let him say, brother, lay thy hand on me, that I may sin not, and he shall receive help both to mind and to senses. Let him only have the will to carry out completely what is good, and he shall succeed. But sometimes we say with the lips we will not sin while our thoughts are turned towards sinning. Such as one abstains by reason of fear from doing what he wills, lets the punishment be reckoned to his account. But the state of my kind is only certain things that once necessary, and natural, clothing being necessary natural, but sexual intercourse natural, yet not necessary. Do you know what that means, dude? This group, this group of gnostics, were like, don't uh. The early Christian Gnostics took took the words so seriously. And when Paul said don't marry, they were like, don't marry, don't get married whatsoever. And so these these these men would be like, uh.
Speaker 7: I have.
Speaker 6: Frustrations feelings. They say, go to your brother and let him lay a hand on you. Really, yeah, one hundred percent. This was a gnosticism. Yeah, this is a Yeah. This is one group of gnostics back in the second and third century.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna go get some ass. I'll be right back.
Speaker 1: This Why that's why you're a nasty Maybe.
Speaker 6: They were giving each other handy so they didn't think about women. Oh ship, I'm a hermitist. All right, Oh I lost there is we gotta fix her medicines. Their hands to themselves. I don't know when rats do it. And it's.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, all right, all right. So look, I'm gonna bring this up. We left off last time on the ad apps. We'll come back to stands at three. When we land, we'll land on secret doctrine again on the wheel. It's inevitable. So maybe we will do a little research, do do a little pre reading, and I'll maybe have like a little glossary of definitions maybe that we can refer to whenever we're reading. You know, I think that'd be good.
Speaker 6: Edger Gore is correct in asking that, yes, that is inevitably what it leads.
Speaker 1: To so we're going to read The Adepts. Guys. This is my favorite book that we read on esoteric book review, The Adepts in the Western Esoteric Traditions by Manly P. Hall, and this is one of the deep dives. I'm beginning too soon on the King King Arthur and the Druidic mysteries, but I find fascinating and I find a lot of aspects in Christianity, early Christianity especially so left off. There is a secret legend that Merlin's invisible father moved through the ethereal atmosphere in the form of a serpent. The arch Druids of Britain and Gaul were the winged serpents, and their most sacred symbol was the serpent's egg, a symbol of both the universe and the mystery school. The Immaculate Conception was the second bird from this philosophic egg, or the womb of the mysteries. The magician is the master of illusion in the Oracle of Nature. This priestly adept is the ruler over all the rulers of the world by divine right. In the case of Merlin, the adept brought the Circle of the Living Stones to Salisbury, not the monolithic rocks that now strew its plane. But the Gore said, the throne of the revelation of the ancient ones of the earth. The Gore said of the druids became the roundtable of King Arthur. This is the original stone from Stonehenge may have been. And people want to say that there were you know, this was a sacrificial stone, and I'm sure there were druid at colts that went there and did sacrifices. That doesn't mean that you know that's what it was made for. But need to do more research on that.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: There is no break in the mystical descent, for the young king takes the place of the old king, long lived the king. At first it seems that the magical cauldron of Saredwin gave place to the Grail, and that the old pagan mysteries faded away before the light of Christendom. But exactly the reverse was true. The ancient wisdom and sold the new faith, and the holy Grail became the cauldron of Saredwin. Any questions or comments.
Speaker 6: Or I just want to say that this is so much easier to read than Blavatsky, like so I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it. Yeah, yeah, it is much easier to read.
Speaker 6: It's like, you know, like taking off the forties.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah. So let's see. Merlin sleeps in his glass tomb. Like the mysterious father Cr. C. Christian Rosencrouz of the Rosy Cross, who is said to lie quickening in a womb of crystal. The dying King Arthur floats away to Avalon in a ship of glass. This is this is fascinating. Each will return to life in his proper time, for he is not dead but sleeping. The sleeping Hero is the adept self, locked within the mortal form of nature, a form which appears to reveal everything and at the same time conceals everything. We look about us and nothing seems hidden, but so little is understood. We are all prisoners in a crystal sphere. The universe itself is the geometrical vault, the mini tomb in which lies buried the hero of the world, awaiting the resurrection. In the Druidic Rights of Initiation, rat the candidate was placed in the coffin as one dead, and after three degrees symbolically days. Who does that remind you of? He was restored to life and accepted into the communion of the reborn ones, the Initiates. According to Caesar, the Druids would never commit to writing their secret knowledge about the universe and its laws. It was not necessary. They perpetuated their esoteric doctrines through the songs and poems of their bards. Whoever can read or write the myth of Merlin will understand the hidden place for Square in the Island of the Strong Door. Do not know what that means. I'm going to figure it out, though. What do you guys think. I'm hearing nothing from y'all?
Speaker 6: You took the book away, I think. Me No, it can't helf away. It took itself.
Speaker 1: Medie Meadi.
Speaker 5: I'm still thinking about this, like a like a segment back about the cauldron was the the Holy Grail?
Speaker 6: Was the cauldron?
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, well that's what it became apparently.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's still kind of stuck on that because it wasn't the Crusades all about finding the Holy Grail or something like that.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, it was early Christendom, you know, uh was full of these orders of of knights and they were all on these certain quests. But at the same time they were all on these esoteric quests. That's not talked about it, but it's portrayed as these you know, and I'm sure there you know, there there were wars and these knights fault and they you know, but they were all aditiates of these Druidic schools. I think all all the all the guilds of Knights were.
Speaker 2: You know, Merlin. I don't know if it's the same way. I know, I think a lot of times, oh no, man might be thinking Abraham. I was thinking that might be a Merlin actually associated with the Abram melon I'm trying to have for some reason, I'm getting screwed.
Speaker 1: Up exactly, Benjamin. I'm just hold to grow within.
Speaker 2: I'm wondering if that old connects, like it's the same Merland.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably, dude. I mean we talked about it on the last time or you know, the last episode that we read it that his father was supposedly from an order of Sylphs, you know, or wind spirits, wind divas, Davis whatever, and his mother was a nun.
Speaker 9: But let's see, his father was like a something something of the air, right, like a elemental the air. Yeah sylph self, Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Archery and I want to wait to do the rest of it. I just wanted to read a little bit of that because I do have to get out of here soon and set up this stream, this rustic God's stream.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, what time are you doing that?
Speaker 1: Noon?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Oh shit, you'll probably start at like twelve fifteen or something. But I'm trying to get it all set up and put on by noon. So we can hang out for another minute if y'all want to, and kind of discuss what we talked about and spin the wheel. We have to spin the wheel.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm filling up the wheel with those books from the discord. It's that it's getting fatter, going deep into older text.
Speaker 1: Me Cavern, you missed last night, Man, you missed the show last night. Guys, check out the show from last night episodes last seventeen of Gray pilled me babelon Who's My Wife and aiming rat season the Rat and then conspiracy extremist Connie came on towards the end of the show and graced us with his presence.
Speaker 6: Connie ed the show essentially yes, he.
Speaker 1: Basically yeah, and so his mother was a milf. We're talking about Merlin. Well, see even mainly. P Hall states that Merlin may have not even existed, it may have just been you know, symbolic or this archetypal being, but that he may very well have been this, this mage, this like head of this order of Druids, probably related to that tally Sin dude Talisen, the guy we talked about last time, the perfect initiate, who who practiced the ways of the old of the old Druids but accepted the new ways of the Christian mystics, and that being he was the perfect initiate in the eyes of the Druidic quarters. Fascinating stuff and uh, you know, if if you're a follower of Christ, it is something I think is well worth looking into because it is very spiritual. And uh, you know that people don't want you to. You know, some people don't want you to look into stuff like that, and uh, you know, I think that's them limiting you to an echo chamber. And even if you don't agree with any of its concepts or its theology, uh you know, all the esoteric stuff. You know, what's what's what's the harm in reading about it? Right? Don't don't don't fear this stuff, guys, I.
Speaker 2: Don't feel the reaper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 6: I updated the book list with resecution text.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we did, with some rosecution texts and with a lot.
Speaker 6: Of resocution stuff. You wanted to You told me you wanted to go deeper into the railroad text.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm curious.
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, So I picked up about.
Speaker 1: The rosicrucion stuff just and we talked about earlier. You know, Martin Luther and his insignia being that of the Rosie Cross, and so you know there's something there.
Speaker 6: You know, there's something there for sure.
Speaker 5: Old Christian mystics also they kind of crossed a lot of cabalistic mysticism, Like yeah.
Speaker 1: You know, this stuff does interesting. You know, these these mystery schools, it's it's my belief that these all these guys from these different mystery schools would meet up and like exchange knowledge and and peacefully like you know, not not like hate each other. And and Killy, I mean, I'm sure that a time for that came later down the road, but I think there there was a time and in which uh, initiates of these mystery schools could be open about being initiates and could like meet up and exchange knowledge. It was like an everyday thing.
Speaker 5: One thing that I kind of want to warn you though, Jules, Like, I know you're excited about getting into the Rosy Cross stuff. One thing that that came up while I was looking into this is that all the way down here there's a flyer and posters they put out turn to Tetus.
Speaker 6: Yeah. That people kept pointing to that maybe is a fraud.
Speaker 1: Well, there's there's dark aspects too, for sure, dude. I think that there is in everything when you mix the nature of man into all these Uh.
Speaker 6: It's not it's not some it's it's it's you'll you'll be interested in this subliminal. But it's not just that it's a fraud. It's that they they had this fan of fraternis. These pamphlets they passed out and they gave them, they sent everywhere. They left underdoors and they left in you know, on posters and stuff on on walls and stuff like that. And and if if any of it spoke to you, if you were interested whatsoever, it's not that it was a fraud so much as that it was it led nowhere. There was no address, there was no phone, there was no no way to respond, there was no way to gather there was nothing.
Speaker 1: Look at christ Rosencorus, right, like the guy that supposedly built the Georgia guidestones, you know, like like this, so and there's a theory that that person doesn't even exist, that it's a group of people, you know, kind of like Shakespeare or you know, maybe this mystery cult, you know what I mean. So I don't know, I'm just I'm interested in it because it does tie into Christian mysticism, and we talk about that a lot on Great Fields.
Speaker 2: So oh yeah, yeah, when I have I when I had covered I have covered a few Rosa Crucian apologists, because again, nobody ever remits really to being one in the past, and I've had Ronnie pontiac on and with those books, it's almost kind of like a Shakespeare idea where they believe that it was wasn't done by one person. And pretty much what Ratt was saying is that, uh, it was more of like I don't know how to I don't know if I would want to say, like we how Anonymous was back in the day, but it's just well, no, that's really not a good example. I would say it would be a bunch of people like myself maybe who actually had our own experiences and we understood the occult, and it was just ways of talking to other people. Like it was kind of like what he was saying. It didn't get you anywhere, it didn't have like bring you to a meeting. It was almost as if it was like kind of like a like maybe a cult memes back in the day for people who understood.
Speaker 6: I was gonna say it is the original, the very first iteration of this cult of the SubGenius Church of the SubGenius.
Speaker 5: Interesting, I didn't want to go that far because we haven't read the documents yet.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, that's so, let's read, don't I don't want to out there if it.
Speaker 1: To the Church of Bob or whatever.
Speaker 6: Church of Bob was real stuff, but it wasn't theirs.
Speaker 5: Church of Bob was just remixed Thelema, remixed h remixed Galatia like it was.
Speaker 6: It wasn't theirs. They just changed the name.
Speaker 1: So it was like that with with the Gorseen Stone, and uh, this initiation of them laying in this coffin was kind of taken and bastardized by like Freemasonry, you know what I mean. I mean, I don't know what were they in these crystal coffins jerking off?
Speaker 2: I don't know. But in the first, the first initiation, it did for the first the first degree. At the first initiation, I had to get in a fake wow. I act like the nail, the clothes and everything. Wow.
Speaker 1: So you had that feeling of like that it's real, right or fear or whatever.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what the thing was still, you know what, I really uh, it just sounds silly, but I never really took anything too serious that I was doing there because it was just like, I mean, it's like, well, no, it's just like I don't think you're gonna do anything to hurt me because you're gonna end up with a loss. You're gonna get fucked up. Yeah right, So like you know, I really wasn't too worried, and I'm just gonna be honest. I've there's a book out there where you can from the initiations I went through. It's almost very on point. I read the ship before I even took the initiation, So I mean, I wasn't too scared. I kind of knew what was coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Medie, that's my next That's that's my Halloween outfit for next year, guys, I'm gonna be a skullar phones member, a young George Bush, a young maygog Uh in my.
Speaker 6: Drag as the worst places if we get if if we run into this, and if we start reading this and we run into some like Principal a discordious ship, I'm bound out.
Speaker 5: Man was the only person because if folks of your brain, dude, it forces you to understand chaos theory and then and then it leaves you hanging.
Speaker 1: Well, at that point we can we don't have to read it anymore.
Speaker 6: But you'll see, you'll notice, right obviously. Yeah, No, I know, I know, I know it'll be pretty Uh, it's.
Speaker 1: Not comfortable with reading something. I understand it.
Speaker 6: No, it's not. It's yeah, it's not even it's not even that like you. But there's more though. Let me tell that was just one of them that I added to the list. I added a bunch.
Speaker 1: Was a harbinger of doom when it comes to everything. He's just like, well, wait a minute, what about.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's just one book.
Speaker 2: We added.
Speaker 6: The Chemical Wedding. So this is the Rosie Rosie Krantz Christmas.
Speaker 1: Chemical Wedding of the Yeah, the uh, the marriage of Christian Rosecros. He had this vision right, feminine male thing. Right, it's weird.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: We're gonna read that. We're gonna read what he wrote about it, his his uh story about it. The Amork Manual, the the Rosicucian Manual, American I think it's called the American something Resocucion Order Manual. So that's still Hierarchyes of the Danisius of the Aero Pack Pig. This is uh, I think.
Speaker 2: Finish.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm talking. This is going to get and I need some more. Were you going to.
Speaker 6: Uh give me the uh can mute yourself?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Right, flat jack latte, Okay, give me one two? Yeah, we don't want to know your stupid order, your fucking meat lover scramble hot secruity ass latte ass order.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he turned it off because he's ordering some like fruity as ship.
Speaker 6: Smoke, a caramel frappe latte with real Quick cream on the top mixed with.
Speaker 1: I didn't say it a lot, it's okay cream. And I was telling her that told everyone we role play.
Speaker 6: Yeah, box you.
Speaker 1: Meet dude, you missed last night, meet cavern. Uh.
Speaker 6: She put he in a cardboard coffin.
Speaker 1: Uh, he missed last night. We had we had a rat on with miss Miss Babylon and Connie came on, man, you you fruity ass drinks fucking flat jack latte. Dude, it's fruity my ass. That ship's good as fuck.
Speaker 10: As fu Yeah, spice order of Thliva. What the fuck, dude, We're not sprinkle a little bit of a new wheed on the top.
Speaker 1: We're not. We're notes over here. Hey, guys, look this is great pill all right, we uh spin the wheel.
Speaker 6: Okay, let me tell you what's on the wheel. Let me tell you what's on the wheel. Okay. The celestial hierarchies of dance is the Odippus Adpius Egyptiacus Treatise on the Reintegration of Beings, the complete ritual of the ancient Scottish righte, the DM Book of John and the Fama Frat turn Tatus, along with the other ones. All right, and they're like mostly rosicution cosmo conceptions books. Hey, turned out, So is this the one?
Speaker 1: Is this the ros text?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: The original? Okay, guys, this is next week.
Speaker 2: We're you know what sucks. I can't do next week? Fu fu Damn, I won't be here.
Speaker 6: Don't want to spend it again this one for the next one after that, David, we'll save it for Nick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I can actually probably want to save it.
Speaker 6: Okay, we can do it, Nick, Yeah, okay, we'll do another. All right, another spind another. Do you want to add any books?
Speaker 5: I kind of bitched out in the library? Do you want to add it? It's like a it's a pretty big chance.
Speaker 1: I don't want to add anything, all right, serious?
Speaker 6: Like no, like I pitched out on a book last time. I pitched out on the book last time. Probably take them out like fifty books here. It's fun. Okay, all right, we'll spend it. We'll spend it, okay, real quick.
Speaker 2: That person we said something about taking your coffee as an animal. Believe it or not. If you have a coffee, that is the best way to.
Speaker 1: Day. Guys.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, that's great because now he can talk about it for two hours and get it out of his system. He doesn't have to bring it up on the show every other show.
Speaker 1: I think this is the beginning. Nick, He's I think he's going to talk about it even more now. I cannot wait to tell him.
Speaker 2: That's us. We could jump on next week and then the weekends. I'll come on for the Friday for yeah, okay, so.
Speaker 1: We'll do all right, did you guys hear that? We'll we'll do uh this next week and then the next week we'll do the uh the fama.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, We'll spend again next week and we'll see what we land on. Maybe we'll land on it again if it's something else. If it's something else, we'll do one hour of the fama and then one hour of whatever we land on, and we'll just yeah.
Speaker 2: Yo real quick too. For the people who are interested in that rosicrusion stuff to definitely check out my Robert Flood and my Michael Myers episodes. They were rosicrucion apologists and they were they're big into roscrutionism. I have really in depth episodes on them, so that will help with people.
Speaker 1: Nick, can you finish breaking down the coffee anima?
Speaker 2: Then we'll get oh yeah, believe it or not as crazy as it sounds, because one time, this was back in the day, probably over fifteen years ago, I was juiced out of my head and you kind of want to make sure like you keep yourself like clean and detox you know, your kidney's and your liver. And I was looking up the best ways to detox your liver and I was like, a fucking coffee enema. Believe it or not, if you brew coffee and give yourself a coffee anema, that will actually detox your liver with like fucking insane. I was like, I can't call that route though, I'll take some milk that so fucked. Then I was like, it's a little bit too much for me. But I had read that in multiple, multiple things. I was like, Yo, this isn't just one weird sight. There's a few people talking about this ship weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, guys, go ahead and let everybody know where they can find you. You and you know, anything you got coming? Anything dropping this weekend? Nick, I know you say we have a couple of Cult Rejects episodes tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Unfortunately, tomorrow we will be recording with Ivy the Occultists. She doesn't want to go live. She's as nervous as fuck. We'll have Deborah Deborah on and next week the Occult Rejects it's another solo project, will be Part one and then part two will drop the week after I do have Giodanno Bruno coming out, which very interesting character because because of him, we do believe in life and other planets and other planets existing outside of our system. It was actually him who handed us at that idea, and he was somebody that the church burnt at the steak Wow. Yeah fast, When is that going to be November? I think seventh part one will drop and then the fourteenth part two will drop, but that's like kind of next week obviously.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I do have myy for people interested. I do have which came out yesterday. I think it's really interesting. Take on it and make you think and make you think about what the fuck has happened in the last few years with COVID. Look at the vampire thing that I did.
Speaker 1: I saw it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean there's a there's a good case. I think I present a good case that the vampires that Bram Stroker and all these people like him has handed us was all due to TB and Raby's outbreaks. So check that out.
Speaker 1: Ship all right, Yeah, I'll probably be uh. I'll probably join you for dev I think the one chick you're having on tomorrow for the live So just let me know what time that is.
Speaker 2: That's at six p m s. People want to check it out.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's five time, gotcha, I'll be there, rat Sobby.
Speaker 6: Yeah, follow me at Season the Rat on Twitter, follow me on rumble here, Season of the Rat. Purchase my album where we Are dot bandcamp dot com. Listen to some really interesting fun progressive rock, a little bit metal, all about my schizophrenic dad. It's a wonderful time. And then of course check out disagree to agree this afternoon three pm Central around that time. And uh yeah, that's uh, that's all I.
Speaker 1: Got, all right, subleminal.
Speaker 6: For me.
Speaker 5: Check me over at a at a subliminal Messenger show over on rumble Manella bor on Twitter, And if you can check out our Building seven shop. JC Design designed a sticker and I finally put it up. Oh nothing, be happy. I'm gonna know the sticker and a sticker and yeah, he.
Speaker 6: Wanted me to put it up.
Speaker 5: So we got to got this up and we just added some new shirts to the shop and we put the sale back up.
Speaker 6: There was a sale.
Speaker 5: This reduces like you're shipping to actually uh tolerable prices. But anyway, check this out and check ye.
Speaker 1: On there soon hopefully.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, the Morning would merch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Morning would merch. Great pilled stuff, handsome widget, all all that stuff coming guys, let's see. Yeah, thank you all for coming and hanging out. Follow me on Twitter, well, I guess y'all probably follow me. If you're watching on YouTube, be sure to subscribe and like the video. If you're watching on the Rumble stream, be sure to like the video and tune in in about thirty minutes forty five minutes to Me and Headless Giant. Hopefully Nick Episode four of our Rustic God series on Artemis Diana should be a banger, and then the Occult Reject show tomorrow. I also am doing a part two on The Green Man. Don't know when I'll be doing it, maybe tomorrow. Yeah, yeah, there's some some stuff that I kind of want to cover. There's a PDF that that I want to read that I brought up on the first stream, but I only read a little bit from it. But I read further and was like, oh shit, I should actually present this and read the whole thing. That's a good It's like it's just a few pages.
Speaker 2: Oh the fourteenth we got the whole crew that you'll be a part of for the Remember the Fourteenth, for the Shepherd in the Rainbow. Yeah, we're actually going to have like I think is the timing doing it for Jewels and Robbie Marks. I think we're actually going to have like every occult reject should be like seven or eight of us there. It should be fun covering that.
Speaker 1: That'd be awesome. Away that I need to watch the movie before I.
Speaker 2: Sent it in the chat. I downloaded it off a pirate bay. I got a blue ten eighty sorry not a four K blu ray rip that I sent it to everybody in the chat, so you all have no reason not to watch it within two weeks.
Speaker 1: There you go. Yeah, guys, go over to the Patreon and uh you know patroon dot com slash Great pil Podcast. Join over there Gods of the Morning with I love it.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it. That's that's gonna be the thumbnail or maybe even the background. I don't know. We still have to work on an intro to Uh that's good stuff coming.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, room for book titles like here at bottom you can put your books here, like what books are gonna read that week?
Speaker 1: Happy deal with's Martos. Everyone happy deal Os Martos. Yeah all right, I'll see everybody later. Y'all stay great. Pilled laying base