Speaker 1: It is the Ben and Skin Show, ninety seven point one The Eagle. The sun is shining. I hope you are having a good start to your week. Now you may need to make your week centered around Thursday, and I'll tell you why. This segment right here is brought to you by Rollertown Beer Works and Rollertown is partnering with ninety seven to one The Eagle.
Speaker 2: On Thursday, we.
Speaker 1: Are doing a huge opening day celebration at Live by Lows. Low's is that cool hotel right there by Texas Live right there by Globe Life, and on opening Day we are going to be posted up there all day. Ben and Skin Show. Well, we'll get there around noon. We'll do our show live from three to five thirty that day, and then we're going to stick around afterwards for an after party. It's gonna be live music. And the main reason roller Town's involved is because we have our one thirty three, which is our premium pillsner, which is available at Live by Lows, available at the ballpark, and it is the perfect baseball beer and we want you guys to know all about it. So the Ben and Skins Show, So we'll be there starting at noon. We'll have our promotions crew, We'll have live music, We'll be doing the show live. The game will be on on the big TV there. So hang out with us on opening Day watch a little Texas Rangers baseball, Drink some delicious Rollertown beer and hang out with your friends at ninety seven point one the Eagle. Make your day happen Thursday, Opening Day with us.
Speaker 2: It's going to be awesome. But right now it's time for this kill. This thing's big, a tradition like none other.
Speaker 3: Of the Rangers have rolled out their new food options at the ballpark. This is the biggest layup piece of content through all mediums in area metroplexil here everyone talking about it.
Speaker 2: Dilly Dogs is where it's at.
Speaker 3: It was that was about a decade ago. Though times have changed. One thing that hasn't changed is the Boomstick burrito. Now it's now a burrito. Oh, it's a burrito. It's a thirty six dollars, it's a twenty six incher. It's got rice beans, taco beat, squeezy nacho cheese, Piko lettuce, and sour cream. And it looks too big to even fit in a seat at the ballpark.
Speaker 2: Did you say squeezy taco cheese. Squeeze nacho cheese? What does that mean?
Speaker 3: It's like a I'm guessing I don't know this because I don't know where it'd be squeezed from. I'm guessing it's like the Rico's cheese, but it's maybe squeezed out of a container onto.
Speaker 2: The That's a selling point.
Speaker 1: I've never heard squeeze used as an adjective in regard to cheese.
Speaker 4: How would you describe you never had squeez cheese. What would the bird be for cheese whip? It's not squeezed because you can't squeeze the can, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean we've are like spray cheese, spray can cheese.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't they just call it nacho ballpark cheese because everyone knows what that is.
Speaker 2: I think that.
Speaker 3: I think again, just kind of dialing in on one detail things the size of three well endowed.
Speaker 1: Penises, Now I get it, but like it's like you were reading the ingredients and one one of them was fart juice, and you expected me to just focus on the size of the brito, Like why do you have a thing in there right that.
Speaker 2: Generated reaction and not at all the squeeze cheese. What did you think about? Likeee cheese, not fart juice.
Speaker 4: It is like when you if you are very descriptive, it helps sell it, like apple smoked bacon, describing it in some way that enhances it. But to describe it as cheese that is squeezed from something that doesn't help.
Speaker 2: Hey, man, is that squeeze cheese on there? Got it? Get over here, honey, they got squeeze cheese on the nachos.
Speaker 3: I'm just telling you, when you look at the burrito, the cheese looks like the most appealing thing of all the stuff on there.
Speaker 2: Okay, so squeeze cheese might be a new thing.
Speaker 1: I'm going.
Speaker 2: Did they say how many people? That's for you? Not just it's gorgeous. You can tell the cheese is squeezed all over the top on your hands. I don't want to be sitting next to so when eating that, or even behind him. Well, they've got a new stand.
Speaker 3: It's located in section one thirty two and it's it's called the Texas twenty four inch stand. So it's for all their big items. That twenty six well that one the burrito is but already okay, you know.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, two, did they have to check with Nelly Cruz to see if he's okay with them?
Speaker 2: Switch it over to burrito?
Speaker 3: Think they lost his number after what happened in twenty eight man, let's not.
Speaker 2: Thought he had a pretty good year.
Speaker 3: A suet would be Arranger Hall of Fammer and might be I haven't kept up Lobster's back. They have got the lobster roll now serve two ways. You can do it like a normal human, the Boston style warm with herb butter, or you can be a terrorist and get it Main style where it's cold and has a lot of mayonnaise on it. Thirteen ninety nine.
Speaker 2: I like Connecticut style.
Speaker 1: Dude, what's that that's with the warm butter on it?
Speaker 2: They're cralling it Boston style here, But I'm just reading the article. Okay, it is people.
Speaker 4: It's hard to go wrong with that stuff. Like we have that food truck that what is it called?
Speaker 2: The Yeah, Cousin's main Lobster. It's like, no matter how you get it, it's really good.
Speaker 3: Lobster mac also but nineteen ninety nine, more than a lobster roll with the lobster mac cheese and then lobster nachos, tostados, tortilla chips.
Speaker 4: With squeeze cheese and squeeze lobsters layered with white cheddar sauce.
Speaker 2: Oh, white cheddar sauce. That's all.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's not even that's not squeezable, dog, it's a sauce shredded.
Speaker 3: Glomy cheese and lobster always a confusing style of cheese.
Speaker 2: Is greary? I hate that word? So yeah, is it? G u y e r e. I didn't I didn't read you the answer the question. I don't know. G r u y e r e yep is what it says right there with the letters in front of your eyes. Yeah, okay, gary Ve, I don't know.
Speaker 3: People want to spell and they're driving in their cars. I just want to get home, have a night at the house. Maybe the little yard work coming.
Speaker 2: Are you doing yard work tonight? Good man? Motored up? You get just mow weeds. They'll just come out. Yeah. Do you mind if we come over and get a look at your yard and critique it all?
Speaker 3: The one of my uh uh, you can if you want. I've got I need to fix my chainsaw. I got a couple of weeds, Okay, a couple.
Speaker 2: Yea, your chainsaw is unrelated to your weeds. Well do you not fick? You're not fix some of these weeds have gotten. That's a shot at them. Yeah, you can climb that talk to some growing under from under the house.
Speaker 1: This is a picture and Katey had in his front yard with a chain saw getting some weeds out of the yard.
Speaker 3: You'd be surprised for Tato Barbecue offering two new items. This one actually i've seen at the Farmer's market location. Okay, the big Papa potato. Oh yeah, shredded briskets served inside of baked potato, layered with butter, cheddar, cheese, and sweet baby raised barbecue sauce.
Speaker 2: Again, no squeeze cheese, no squeze cheese, cheddar.
Speaker 3: All the squeeze cheese is saved for just the big twenty six inch burrito.
Speaker 2: There's no there's run out if you used everywhere else. Imagine if they used white tees for.
Speaker 3: That um smoked wings also chicken wings smoked and served.
Speaker 2: With al pastor sauce and chips and sauce. So there you go. Get your hertato in section one.
Speaker 1: Yep, they usually have a roller town where they have Hertato Brewer and buzz In.
Speaker 2: Dirk. Easy to remember, very easy. Thay food is coming to the ballpark. That should be good for my stomach. In the fifth inning, Oh.
Speaker 3: Fifth inning, you're going the fifth inning, go on the fourth, so you're back in time for the dot race.
Speaker 1: Now I'm saying that's when your stomach starts reacting to the typhood.
Speaker 2: And you got four you had it early.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, um crazy drunken noodles, starflied flat rice noodles mixed with thy spicy chili sauce, egg onions, carrots, spell peppers, tomatoes, basil, and a choice of protein.
Speaker 2: Maybe chicken would beat the choice. This great, it sounds good, dude.
Speaker 4: It used to be you could get nachos with squeezed out of a can cheese and like old tostitos and like lukewarm hot dogs.
Speaker 2: And that's it. That's what I wanted a game, though, I don't. I want to like fine dining. This is incredible, Yeah, but you got to walk around with it and you have fine dining, then everyone's gonna think you're a snob. You don't even want their interest to win.
Speaker 3: Like, dude, you gotta gotta get your hands down in the dirt, have a dirty doll.
Speaker 2: Okay, witting, I'm just telling you the truth. Now, up in the where are they serving the thy food? Is it? Are they put it up in the fancy places maybe, or like.
Speaker 3: The one layer of the ballpark you can't even get into unless you have a special badge. Just feels wrong as a guy who grew up, you know, going to the outdoor games, it's sweating.
Speaker 2: It out awful. Can you imagine eating that Thai food when it's a hundred brutal?
Speaker 3: Luckily we have a modestly working ac Now the sweat on your forehead would be red. Golden pouches, it's like crab rangoon, fried wanton stuffed with cream, cheese and imitation crab.
Speaker 1: Look up golden pouches on Urban Dictionary and see.
Speaker 3: What it says, Okay, golden sorry pop up pie. When you search that golden pouches on Urban Dictionary, yep, I think it's so offensive that that they're like, nope, it's not even looking it up.
Speaker 2: That's the first time we've ever had a whiff.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, are you serious? Golden pouch is not working. They need to find something for this Ai what's a golden pouch?
Speaker 2: Can you add your own? Uh? Yeah, maybe I might have to do that. Yeah, I'll do that.
Speaker 1: Gumbo nacho's interesting, okay, and she probably have some pork in it.
Speaker 3: Tostitos laced with white kso topped with chicken and sausage. Gumbo fifteen ninety nine Ben Rogers Bacon on a stick, let's go. Didn't they have that last year?
Speaker 2: Not sure? Oh, they had it at the fair, I think.
Speaker 3: And now this guy crispy thick cut bacon glazed with Doctor Pepper barbecue sauce and sea.
Speaker 4: If it was just barbecue sauce, you'd be like, I'll pay a certain number for that. But when you find out it's Doctor Pepper barbecue, they take it to the next level. You'll spend another dollar on that. It's a premium expenditure. Let's go super thick, premium bacon on a stick.
Speaker 2: How glazed? Is it super glazed?
Speaker 3: It's pretty glazed. Damn that's a big mofo right there.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: They've got a new food court called Arlington Alley.
Speaker 3: It's gonna have a long list of beers and vegan food and also classic baseball food.
Speaker 2: Like I don't know hot dogs.
Speaker 3: There are the things you all enjoy, Vegan hot dogs, rotating items from Texas restaurants. One of them Prince Lebanese, So Lebanese food is joining the ballpark. Finally, Restaurant five six at the Sandford House. You guys heard of that, and then Ltmo Cantena, so they got like rotating restaurants. They've done that before. Other new concessions include a loaded waffle fries. I've never seen that before, a pulled pork sandwich coated with buffalo sauce and topped with the coleslaw.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah. And then you can get a trio if hot dogs ben okay? Thirty two ninety nine for three okay, so you can get three dogs at once. Yes, I don't know. Why are you stacking them on one? Are you grabbing them all in? Sounds like a big Jeremy Wiener promotion?
Speaker 3: Are you just trying? Like I want to get Jerry Steven and Jerry Junior? Covered?
Speaker 2: So here is it all in one rapper?
Speaker 3: I don't understand. I like it though, but they like none other. Seven Grant had to go out there and try all these foods.
Speaker 2: Think about it.
Speaker 1: If I had told you just even ten years ago. Hey man, three hot dogs at a ballgame is gonna cost you thirty three dollars here in a little bit.
Speaker 2: Wow, you would not believe it, you, I wouldn't believe those if you said, and they're playing indoors. Now that's a good point. They're gonna have lobster mac and cheese. Yeah right, yeah, and time for thirty five dollars. All right, Kevin.
Speaker 1: If that doesn't get you excited to join us on Thursday, I don't know what will We will be at Live by Low's doing the show, but get there early. Pregame there, it's gonna be an absolute blast, and then you can postgame there, pregame, d game and post game with us Live by Low's Beninskin Show. Nice on Point one, the Eagle and roller Town beer Works all happening on Thursday. I'll never forget the time Kat looked at Dilly Dog dead in the eye and he said.
Speaker 2: Burn my tongue on a Texas twinkie.
Speaker 1: Yep, okay, MAVs pregames next right here on the Eagle.
Speaker 2: Here you going, well, I want to get my sack backed, dude, God bless Jesus,