Speaker 1: She's got nothing. She has an empty suit.
Speaker 2: Talk about a disregard for human life that's just retarded.
Speaker 1: We got to get rid of these people.
Speaker 3: We have to.
Speaker 1: They have nothing, and so they resort to these utterly ridiculous attacks.
Speaker 4: You cannot make this shit up. You can't. You can't make it up.
Speaker 1: It is crazy. These people are crazy.
Speaker 4: Hello, how are we this morning?
Speaker 2: Happy Friday, everybody? This is my third cup of ambition that I had to pour this morning, that kind.
Speaker 4: Of a Friday. Hope everybody's doing great.
Speaker 1: I know I say this every day, but there's a lot.
Speaker 4: There's a lot, a lot happening.
Speaker 1: I had to pare down so much stuff because there was just so much stuff going on, and I was like, what can I get rid of? And I will tell you that I got rid of a lot of clips from Trump's interview with Sean Hannity because I just was like, I can't. It's too much, it's too much, too much, right, So sorry, in case you guys really were hoping for that, But we're only just going to have the one and we'll get to that as soon as we just quickly talk about the New York Times. We've been talking about the New York Times all week long because of how utterly, how utterly ridiculous they have been. And now yesterday we talked about did we talk about or did it happen after the show, the fact that Israel is threatening a lawsuit of the night.
Speaker 4: I think you mentioned it. I think I commented while we were.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a mention yesterday. Yeah. And so there's been yet another reply from the New York Times comms team, and if you would like to read.
Speaker 2: That, that would be get okay, all right? The Israeli Prime Minister has threatened to file a libel lawsuit against The New York Times regarding Nicholas Christof's deeply reported opinion column on sexual abuse by Israel's prison guards, soldiers, settlers and interrogators. This threat, similar to one made last year, is part of a well worn political playbook that aims to undermine independent reporting and stifled journalism that does not fit a specific narrative. Any such legal claim would be without merit. Daniel rhodes Ha, a spokesperson for The New York Times.
Speaker 1: And Emily Schrader, who we featured giving a summary of the entire Christoph story the other day, she responded to that, saying, if Christoph's piece is what you consider to be credible independent reporting or journalism, you deserve the lawsuit, which I thought was very well stated. It was about dog rape, right, and you know, just to even put a finer point about how ridiculous the New York Times had come, look at this headline they wrote, where are the women at the Trump g Summit? Yeah, all the business leaders and officials accompanying Trump and China are men. There are few women on the Chinese side too. And like that said, the New York Times is a meme at this point.
Speaker 2: It's like somebody on Twitter said that the women are too busy ruining Europe. They're doing Yeah, huh. Anyway, I'm not really upset that there's just a bunch of men there handling things. I don't really I think they.
Speaker 1: Did a fine job handling things.
Speaker 4: I'll allow it. Anyways, you guys, I got to quickly.
Speaker 2: You know what else will allow look at me doing a transition is getting your spring glow up with the red light face masks from boncharge. Go to boncharge dot com. Slash chicks use code chicks say fifteen percent like wide, that's fifteen percent off at boncharge dot com slash chicks with code chicks do it.
Speaker 1: Phil's just teasing everybody.
Speaker 4: This is just slashing, like.
Speaker 1: See it quickly and then you don't. Now you see it? Now you don't. Okay, Now now we don't have to see it. Okay. So, like I said, there was a big Trump interview with Hannity after he returned from China, and they talked about a lot of things. But I will from what I heard. I didn't watch the entire interview, but the pieces that I heard sounded very much like a lot of the same things that we've heard before. So I wasn't entirely, like you know, determined to show a bunch of clips from it. What I do want to show is one clip that happens to be making the rounds because anti Trump people are feeling like it's this huge expose, like he's taken the mask down or something, and that it proves their point in some way. In fact, I saw somebody tweet it this morning saying show this to every boomer Trump supporter that you know, so that they can see exactly what we've been trying to tell them, or something like that. I'm obviously paraphrasing.
Speaker 4: It's behind the mask. I'm confused. Well, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: So I watched it and I was like, this change is literally nothing. Yeah, but okay, So he's talking about the fact that the United States is not the main beneficiary of having like the Strait of Hormuz be wide open, and that it's really you're it's the Middle East obviously, and it's other areas that need that straight to be open more than we do. Now, We've talked to our friend at Bulwark Capital Management about how it is important for the United States, but be that as it may. Trump maintains that it's not us that needs it, and in fact, we are doing a favor for the world. But because the first country that he mentions benefiting from our help over in that region is Israel, everybody's like, see see this is this is it's so dumb because they don't understand the larger point, which is that Iran cannot have a nuclear weapon period.
Speaker 2: I'm just so exhausted by this, Like I like, I know, like the Israel Jewish.
Speaker 4: Shit, I'm just so like just I'm exhausted by it.
Speaker 2: You know, you know what if they're the first in line to benefit and then we all benefit. Like what, Okay, Well, then if they were at the back of the line, would that change people's sentiment at all? Because if they benefit at all, people are going to be mad.
Speaker 1: Right, no matter that, there's no winning this, there's no beating this level of TDS and anti Israel hate.
Speaker 2: It's just not the it's rot, it's brain rots. I'm just curious when did this start?
Speaker 4: When? When?
Speaker 1: I don't remember was it just was it October seventh?
Speaker 4: Is that when?
Speaker 1: I mean there's been a faction on the left who's always been very anti Israel, but the but the ramp up was deaf with the right.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about the right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it was after October seventh, and then we started hearing more and more and more people on the right getting the rotten brain right.
Speaker 2: Because listen, I know we're going to talk about Massy today, but I think one of the reasons that people support him is because he's anti Israel totally.
Speaker 1: And that's why you see the worst of the worst supporting him. Ro Kanna, you know, times doing an op at about him, like and Anta Kaspirian, all these people, And yesterday we put there a short on our Instagram because I handle our Instagram, you handle our Twitter.
Speaker 2: There's a short on our Instagram and it was, you know, about Megan Kelly and like it had nothing to do like with really, let's it was she was talking about Charlie. But like these people will come out of and they're like that that mock.
Speaker 4: She's a jew. So this so as.
Speaker 2: If this is the thing, and then they call us Jewish and as if it's a derogatory thing. Like when did Jewish become a derogatory thing? I just don't understand when people on the right are saying that, you guys, we are bored.
Speaker 1: I'm Jewish.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: That's yeah, you're Jewish now, just you should probably alert your parents.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's that's amazing.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 1: So anyway, all that to say, here is the one clip of Trump that we're going to show from that interview. Obviously you're welcome to go check out the whole thing, but here is the clip that has like been sending people you.
Speaker 6: Only don't need it at all, fair enough.
Speaker 8: So I mean you could make the case, you know, like why are we even we're doing it to help Israel and to help Saudi Arabia and to help Qatar and Uae and you know, Kuwait and other countries' bah Rain.
Speaker 9: It also helps China.
Speaker 8: We're actually I told them today, I said, you know, we're helping you, and we're helping you in another way because I don't think they want I don't think China wants Iran to have a nuclear weapon either.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is supposed to be changing all of our minds. I mean it does help us, so I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know about the answer there, Like it doesn't really it helps everybody else, It actually helps, it benefits us, It helps us, it does I don't want them to have a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 1: The world should not want that. And in fact, a very guy that posted this saying this is going to like change Boomer's minds forever or whatever, and I said to him, this doesn't like change anything, but it's literally Jamon. He was like, well what he said was yeah, but then, but why shouldn't Iran have a nuclear weapon because Israel has one? And I was like, if that is what you genuinely believe that Iran and Israel are somehow on the same the same field at all, Yeah, when in fact, if Iran had a nuclear weapon they would annihilate Israel today, then you are literally too retarded to even have a discussion.
Speaker 2: But there are a lot of retards out there that actually think that they're the same.
Speaker 4: And then they'll look at us and they be.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, boomer right, which is why I was just like, you know, what we're done here?
Speaker 2: And again that's a derogatory thing. Now it's like why because I have age and experience to understand the things that you are retarded about.
Speaker 4: Okay, what I want?
Speaker 1: All right, So that is a little taste of that interview, and now we're going to switch gears and focus on members of Trump's team and his cabinet because they there was some awesomeness on display yesterday that we definitely want to share, but not before we remind you to take care of your gut, and you got to do that with Cowboys strong.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: You'll get results from this stuff. If you want a healthier gut, glowing skin, stronger hair, steady energy. Colostrum is awesome, you guys. You can add it to your daily routine. And because everything starts in the gut, like, once your gut is right, everything else is great, you know. So Cowboy Colostrum is the highest quality colostrum in the United States. It's made from one hundred percent of American grassbeg cows. Its sourced entirely in the USA. They're a US company. They're awesome. They have the ideals that we have and then the product is amazing. It's clean, it's simple to made with natural greedis zero artificial flavors, and it tastes amazing. I love the Chocolate's my favorite. I'm very biased. Okay, they have Madagascar vanilla and.
Speaker 1: That if you open that, it smells like birthday cake.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it smells it's amazing. I mean, I do love me some vanilla. But if I have a choice putting vanilla and chocolate. They have macha too, if you're into macha. My daughter loves maya and strawberry. But they have all these different flavors. I just mix it with milk and it's like chocolate milk.
Speaker 4: So good.
Speaker 2: And listen, you get reduced bloating from it. It's good for your hair, it's good for energy, all that. Without the crash sheet can get twenty five percent off your order. Just head to Cowboy Colostrum dot com. Slash chicks use God chicks. That is twenty five percent off when you use code chicks at cowboycolostrum dot com slash shit.
Speaker 1: To do it. So Marco Rubio man.
Speaker 2: Just ha's got to be the guy. It's just got to be the guy. He's gonna be right, I know, right. I don't see how he can't be the guy at this point. But people are still stumping for for dude, you know.
Speaker 1: And J's also great. He's great. We'll have some JD in a minute.
Speaker 4: He's fine, he's great, he is great. But but Marco's better.
Speaker 1: I mean, he just is. And so this is actually we've got a couple of clips to play and I meant to get to them the other day, but we've been so busy, there's been so much news, and so now is the time. This was actually on the flight to China, so, you know, a day and a half ago or so, and he was asked and I think it is Hannity. Yeah, it's Hannity that was interviewing Marco as well, and he just asked him, you know, he was like, listen, we've known each other a long time. Tell me about your job, Like, tell me how you like your job. And how you like working for this president? And I thought it was just really good insight into both Marco and into Trump and what it is like for them to work together. Here is Marco.
Speaker 10: Star I don't know.
Speaker 8: I think just to be Secretary of State, that's a pretty cool jacket.
Speaker 9: They Yeah, it was a.
Speaker 7: Gift that somebody gave me and it's good to wear it on.
Speaker 11: The play are you?
Speaker 8: And look, you are a senator for all these years, I've known you for so many years.
Speaker 12: We've had a friendship for so many years.
Speaker 1: How do you compare this job to everything else you've done.
Speaker 7: Well, it's quite different, right the we're the work of a legislator involves constituent service, and it involves writing of legislation, committee meetings, oversight. And I enjoyed doing all of that, and and it was an important era in Ireland. This is a very different opportunity. This is in the executive branch. Here you're actually executing on laws. Uh and and you're you're basically you're executing the president's foreign policy. So I enjoy the role. I enjoyed the job, and I enjoy working for this president because he's willing to do what others talk about but don't do right. You know, when you say, well, we can't do that, and you'll say why, that's his question, why why can't we do that? Why hasn't been this been done before? He is willing to do what others are not willing to do. He is willing to solve unfinished business and not leave it for the next guy or gal and uh And I admire that and it's a lot of fun to be a part of it.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's I love that answer because it's true and people can't handle that.
Speaker 4: By the way, I would be the woman in the background at the shark.
Speaker 11: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I was like immediately thinking.
Speaker 1: That is so exactly what I would do.
Speaker 2: I would be like, what do they have here? Do they they have grapes? They had cheese, there's brie, you guys, it's brief. It was bree here, you guys, the good crackers.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: It would have absolutely.
Speaker 4: Also been distracted by the charcootering.
Speaker 1: I know, it makes me wonder who that was, Like I would have it was getting her snacks in the food. Also, Marco Rubio recently had a chance to visit the Pope, and you know, there's been some tension between President Trump and the Pope, particularly on the matter of Iran and socialist Is that why? I mean part of it may he's very peace making, which is his job. And I thought Marco just did a brilliant job explaining their different perspectives why they are different in the most diplomatic way. This is why he makes such a good Secretary of State, because his diplomacy skills are just master pop not and so here he is talking about their differences.
Speaker 7: The media, I think I always start with the premise that the papacy and the Pope is not a political office. It's covered by political reporters as a political office, but it's not. It is the you know, it's the vicar of Christ or those of us who are Roman Catholic. It's the belief that he is the successor of Peter and on earth.
Speaker 14: And so.
Speaker 7: Now in that realm you're going to make statements about social policy and even global policies that are going to touch on politics. And consistently the Church has said that they want to promote peace, that they prefer to avoid wars, they don't like wars, and that's been a position for a long time. Obviously, our perspective is different in that regard. I agree we wouldn't want wars either. We're not you know, I don't think we're in favor of war. But for a nation state, which is different from a religious office. For a nation state, there are threats to your security and to the well being of your people that have to be addressed, ideally through a diplomatic means. But there are conflicts and there are issues in the world that cannot be solved diplomatically no matter how hard you try. There's been over a decade of work done to try to diplomatically solve Iran's desire and ambition to have a nuclear weapons program. We haven't gotten any result. What was the diplomatic solution for an Adolph Hitler as an example, there probably.
Speaker 11: There was none right and unfortunately led to a war.
Speaker 7: So that that's where I think the realm of the geopolitical is different and has to We are obviously guided by our faith, and we're instructed by our faith. That's the compass by which we live our lives. We also have an obligation to the national security of our country and that has to be taken into account. That's our primary job is to keep American safe, and that's why we're involved in Iran.
Speaker 11: That's why we're involved in anything we do around the world.
Speaker 4: Yes, so maybe stay in your lane. Stay in your lane, Poe.
Speaker 1: I mean that was I don't I could have answered that any better, but just don't.
Speaker 2: It's it's way better than he's a kami, which is what I would have said. And that's people get mad at me for them and they get emails. It's fine, you can send me emails.
Speaker 1: There's a reason that you're not the secretary of State.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, there's a lot of reasons the secretary of state. That's just one of them.
Speaker 1: So last clip of Marco. There's been a lot of hay made about Trump's I don't remember how recent. He made this comment in a way that, like, you know, captured everybody's attention. But somebody asked, like, don't you care about the fact that Americans are struggling, that the gas prices are so high, that prices are so high across the board? And Trump answered the question in a way that we even commented that could have been a little more artfully answered, because he did make it sound like, no, I don't care about that. You know, we've got to make sure that rand doesn't have a nuclear weapon instead of maybe showing a little bit of empathy about what the American people are going through. But we know what he meant, we know what's in his heart. We know he cares about America, but that the first priority is to make sure that we're not blown up, you know what I mean, Like that would be before we can worry about like what we're spending on gas. We need to just make sure that we continue to exist as the world, you know what I mean. And so normal people understood him on that, crazy people did not. And so this reporter is asking Marco, like, can you even believe that he said that? Like what do you make of that? And Marco again just perfectly explain this. It was beautiful.
Speaker 15: Did he make a mistake when he told a reporter that America's financial situation isn't playing quote even a little bit of a role in his motivations to make a deal with Iran?
Speaker 7: No, I think what the president is claiming is that Iran's not going to use that.
Speaker 11: It doesn't sound.
Speaker 15: Out of touch, though, I mean, no, Americans are spending so much for gas.
Speaker 7: Because I think what the President is making clear is that we're not going to let Iran use that as leverage. Think about what the Iranians are thinking. The Iranians and they watch this. Remember there's no free press.
Speaker 11: There is no U in Iran, right there is.
Speaker 7: There is no present Iran that can criticize the regime or say, you know, aid any pressure on them. And I think what the Presence making clear is if the Iranians think that they are going to, you know, use our domestic politics to pressure him into a bad deal, that's not going to happen. We've taken extraordinary measures to keep gas prices lower than they are in some other parts of the world, and they will go down. Those straits will be open and we will see those prices go down. And actually, I think you're going to see a dramatic reduction oil over time because all of that pent up oil that's being held hostage by Iran, once that reaches the marketplace, it'll have a very positive impact.
Speaker 1: Can just move it up. It's so obvious, It really is obvious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, the number the number one job of government is to keep us safe.
Speaker 1: People just don't get that.
Speaker 2: I wish our local government would would do the same talking to you, Governor Abbot in Texas.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Anyway, so I'm not throwing shade at JD at all. JD is a fine, fine man, and he's doing amazing on this whole fraud thing. It was in main yesterday in bang Remain, I think, talking about it, talking about the Fraud Task Force and the things that they're uncovering, and just wanting to get across to people in the audience how utterly fleeced they have been by their own government. And so here's a little bit of what he said.
Speaker 16: Guys, We're to talk about that in a second.
Speaker 11: But it's unbelievable, unbelievable.
Speaker 16: How much you have been fleeced by your own government over the past fifteen twenty thirty years. Nobody, nobody was looking at this. Nobody was asking difficult questions like, for example, are dead people getting food stamps?
Speaker 3: Okay, Colby old.
Speaker 16: Fashioned, but I don't think that dead people eat, so certainly they don't need food stamps. Unfortunately, they vote for Democrats, they don't vote for us.
Speaker 11: My friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love I He was asking like where to go for lobster rolls? See that he was I think he likes the campaign because he's a normal dude. You know, he's a small town guy. This is the he is of those people. That's why I love him. I do love him. I know, I mean, I know that, like we talk about Marco being the president and whatnot, but you're you're back, You're fine, Okay, But we talk about Marco being the president. But I love that he is that guy that came from nothing and worked his way up to by He is the American dream.
Speaker 4: You guys.
Speaker 2: I do love JD I do, and I love but he's like, where can I get lobs roules?
Speaker 4: I mean, he's calling out like local businesses. It was great, I know.
Speaker 1: It was great. And he you know, obviously, because he was in Maine, he wanted to talk specifically about Maine's issue with fraud. And so here's a little bit of him on that.
Speaker 16: You ask yourself, why did Maine go from a state that did not have a serious fraud problem to one where I can honestly say it's one of the worst.
Speaker 11: States in the Union.
Speaker 16: And I'll give you two answers and two politicians. Number one is Janet Mills and number two is Joe Biden. And thankfully, thankfully, one of them has already been kicked to the curb, and one is on our way out the door, exactly as it should be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was good stuff, you guys, It was good stuff. So you can obviously see that entire rally, very very easy to find it. But those are the clips that we wanted to show from just the team, you know what I mean, Like it's a really good team that we're going to have more examples even later in the show of just how fantastic his cabinet really is. But you know, there's always reason to be concerned about the world. I mean, the world is literally on fire in so many different ways, and we talk about some of those scary things. I know, yesterday's show is like pretty heavy because we were talking about a lot of scary things, right, But this is just one more reason that you should be prepared. And preparation isn't just having bottles of water, also thinking about having like a food supply on hand for emergencies.
Speaker 2: Totally, and everybody should be prepared for at least like a few weeks of chaos, you know, if not a few months, Like having reliable fuit on hand is in fear, it's just personal it's smart. It's personal responsibility and it's smart. Also it's a military appreciation month, you guys. So when I think of the military, I think of people who are prepared for anything. And ready wives can help you with all the readiness. They have everything that you need. We have a few buckets of ready Wives in our storm shelter. We have one hundred and twenty serving emergency food supply. It has a bunch of different meals in it, so forever in a situation when we need it, we won't be eating the same thing like day in and day out. And then there's the fruit and vegetable bucket. It has like freeze dried broccoli and corn and strawberries, other fruit if you can't get access to a garden or a grocery store, which is great.
Speaker 1: And they're soup.
Speaker 2: They're soup is amazing, And there's so much stuff I do just add water. You don't have to heat it up a lot of that stuff, so it's it's fantastic. So in honor of Military Appreciation SIAS Month, they're highlighting the importance of everyday preparedness because it's not just for the military, it's for regular people too.
Speaker 1: So you should go.
Speaker 4: Visit readywise dot com. Say ten percent with chicks ten. It's code chicks ten do it?
Speaker 17: Do it.
Speaker 18: All?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: So there was some major fireworks happening on Capitol Hill yesterday in a variety of hearings, actually the first class. And I know people are gonna be like, why do you give these sound bites like attention? Because sometimes they're just so good that we can't help it. And so one from actually a couple of days ago before we get to yesterday, but from a couple days ago, and this is another of these videos that I've been saving because it's another moment where a cabinet member of Trump's really shines, and that is lee's Elden. And Leezelden was being questioned by Senator Patty Murray about what's the abortion medicine myth oppressed stubbing or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you're talking about the day like the day after pills that you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So she was. She's talking to Lee Zelden about that medication being in the water, and the conversation took the most ridiculous turn and he ends up just making her look like a complete loser, which is not hard to do, and so just enjoy this little back and forth.
Speaker 9: Taxpayer dollars looking into medication abortion being in the water.
Speaker 17: Unless they're one of the many hundreds of pharmaceuticals on the list of the contamina candidate list, I'm not aware of the agency doing anything with that.
Speaker 9: Do you seriously believe there's abortion in the water like some of the far right activists.
Speaker 13: I have not.
Speaker 17: You just said abortion in the water.
Speaker 9: That's what some far right activists are saying that they have an audience in the APA on that absurd issue.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I have not had a conversation with anyone at the agency as far as abortions in water.
Speaker 9: And you're not actively pursuing it or don't have groups of it.
Speaker 17: I don't even know what you're talking about.
Speaker 9: Well, I'm referring to a New York Times art article that reported that senior officials have directed scientists in the APA to look at this.
Speaker 17: Okay, well again, if unless the unless you're referring to a pharmaceutical that is on the list of the hundreds of pharmaceuticals that are part of the contaminant candidate list.
Speaker 5: Six.
Speaker 17: But aside from that, I'm not aware of anything else at the agency.
Speaker 4: Other than that, I swear to God, is.
Speaker 1: There abortion in the water?
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 1: Just cannot make up how dumbes beg So he just wants to say you ignorance slut.
Speaker 4: He doesn't.
Speaker 1: He doesn't because he's a good guy. I am not.
Speaker 2: So I would have said that. I would have actually said that true, because what an idiot she represents people. You guys, I know, it's scary.
Speaker 1: And he there is. I mean, out of all the you know, the team, out of the entire administration, he is one of the most prepared for I mean the amount of homework that I imagine that he has done, continues to do, the amount of sleep he probably doesn't get pouring over regulation after regulation after regulation. It's amazing how quickly he has learned this job.
Speaker 4: He's like rain Man with the numbers too.
Speaker 2: Yes, totally, just like thirty four point three in the legislative right, You're like, wow, Okay, that's it's amazing.
Speaker 1: He's incredible. He's absolutely incredible. Okay, fast forward to yesterday and there they were there was a committee hearing on Fairfax County, Virginia. There was a prosecutor that was being questioned because so many illegals have been let go due to light sentences or not getting sentences at all. Violent criminals are being out on the street committing crimes, killing people, raping people, and then just walking around. And there's been enough of these examples where it was time to have a hearing about it. And Jamie Raskin utterly beclowned himself because he had a question that he should have known the answer to before asking it and making himself look like a total dumb ass. Here's Jamie, But.
Speaker 19: I'm curious, why can ICE not pick up with its massive resources, Why can they not pick up the prisoners while they are still being held, or right before they're about to be released, or at the point of discharge.
Speaker 11: I don't really understand that.
Speaker 1: It's very clear. You don't, it's clear.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I know. So he's the antithesis of Zelden.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, But I mean he's asking the very question that we have all been asking, or the point that we've been making is wouldn't it be great if state and local officials actually worked with ICE so that they could do exactly what Jamie Raskin doesn't understand they can't do, right, And so I couldn't believe that he asked the question. And the reason for my name today is because Representative Tom McClintock was there to have back and forth between former Attorney General of that state mirs and he basically showed Jamie Raskin what a complete idiot he is. And hopefully Jamie came away from this going, Oh, here's the answer to his dumb ass question, mister discono.
Speaker 18: In the case of mister Rodriguez, who's charges you dropped. In the case of the four year old who's attacked in our own bedroom, I understand he was later taken into custody by ICE and deported. I'm just curious. Did you notify ICE of that release so that they could deport him? Or was it the little girl's mother who had to call Ice to get him out of your community? So we did not We did not call the mother had to call to get him out of your community. My god, mister Mayoris. We keep hearing from Sheriff k and Kate, among others, that they'd be happy to respond to a federal judicial warrant to honor a detainer request. Well, is a federal judicial warrant possible to obtain an a state crime.
Speaker 4: No, it's not, and they know this.
Speaker 18: And if deportation is a civil matter, how does one get a federal judicial warrant? You can again, they know this, So they're basically lying to the public. They're they're counting on the public not understanding what they're asking for is legally impossible.
Speaker 4: It's legally impossible.
Speaker 11: Yes, it's chair.
Speaker 1: I cannot believe that any congressman allowed himself to be be clowned in that way that Janie Askin just did.
Speaker 4: I can't believe we love, I love he's beclowned. It's true, and it's true.
Speaker 2: Right, but liberals is to be like, it's all fine, it's fine. We have some assful in our comments section right now. It's like these are weak clips. Why because they make your side look like complete criminal loving assholes?
Speaker 4: Is that why?
Speaker 1: Good for you? I don't know how the babe defends this craziness.
Speaker 4: They do, They totally do.
Speaker 2: It's like, you love criminals, you love people who actually did that to a four year old little girl.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, shame on you, man, Like go back to the basement.
Speaker 1: There was a Cato Institute guy there who is basically telling folks like us, rational people who understand it's a bad thing to have a bunch of illegal aliens taking over our country. The Cato guy was like, they're there, dumb people. You just need to put it out of your pretty little heads that we're going to have mass deportations because here's the number of people that that would impact. Again, making a statement that should be embarrassing and humiliating to admit out loud, and yet look at this guy.
Speaker 15: The first step would be to give up on the mass deportation fantasy. About one in five Fairfax residences someone who could be deported or who lives with them. It would destroy neighborhoods, rip Americans away from their spouses, parents, friends, families, customers, employees, employers, nurses, nannies, and teachers.
Speaker 1: One in five.
Speaker 4: That just shows me how many people are breaking the law. Thanks. Thanks, So he's.
Speaker 1: Saying, I mean there's twenty percent of the population.
Speaker 4: Our laundre is illegal. Yeah, they're law supposed to.
Speaker 1: Be like, that's fine because we don't want to take them away from their families. What are we doing?
Speaker 2: That's fine because they have families. Yeah, boo effing who is right? Oh my gosh, if somebody robbed your house and they had a family, would we give them an excuse? Well, we'd be saying, Okay, they don't have to go to jail because they have family.
Speaker 1: You, guys, I don't care.
Speaker 2: I just don't care. You broke the law. We have laws for a reason. You don't get to it's not a buffet. You don't get to pick and choose which ones you follow, on which ones you don't. Democrats good.
Speaker 1: Twenty percent. Yeah, it's insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're just mad because they're going to get rid of their voters. That's why they don't want these people to go, because they don't want their voters to go.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. So that Discano guy, I think I can't remember his first name, Steve. Maybe he's the prosecutor in Fairfax County. And he got grilled hard because he is the one that has either dismissed charges or downgraded charges against truly violent, psychopathic killers and rapists. And he got called out for that a lot, particularly because, as you'll see in this exchange between he and Jim Jordan, Discano when he was campaigning, had very clearly on his website, I'm going to protect illegals I'm going to take their status into account when it comes to prosecuting crimes. And then when Jim Jordan asked him to come to this hearing, all of a sudden, that got wiped from his campaign site, and so Jim was like, why is that? Why did you do that? And here's a little bit of how that went.
Speaker 3: Campaign voters in that this is your campaign website where you said our office will take immigration consequences into account when making charging complete decisions. Immigration consequences were certainly part of the game here. Part of the issue here with mister Morales Ortiz, the you.
Speaker 11: Decide abre you are assuming something that is not that is in fact untrue because you are misrepresenting my policies. My policies do not say that we do not prosecute. You're proud of your policies. Why did you change your web because that's not my policy. As I told you, sir, that is a campaign statements been up for six years.
Speaker 3: A week after we send you a letter saying we want you to come testify Shazam, you.
Speaker 11: Change it because I couldn't this is that coincidental? Because I could not believe that somebody that people were so obtuse that they could not realize with the difference between a campaign statement and an actual office policy.
Speaker 3: When you make campaign statements, that's not those aren't true. You're not being honest with your voters.
Speaker 11: That's not what I'm saying it.
Speaker 4: Also, yeah, it doesn't sound like it.
Speaker 2: What are you saying, Discano? Oh my god, that's true of absolutely one hundred percent true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean what politicians don't mean what they say.
Speaker 2: I can't can that be I can't be expected to say true things in my campaign?
Speaker 1: What that was incredible? Incredible? I mean, there was an incredible day on.
Speaker 4: The really was God.
Speaker 2: And this is the thing, Like these judicial scumbags we got we have to clean house.
Speaker 4: You guys.
Speaker 2: They are just letting these criminals run rampant. It doesn't matter. They're just like letting them go and they can do whatever they want.
Speaker 1: And it shows mm hmmm. One of the best people, I think, like ever to do these kinds of hearings is Brandon Gill.
Speaker 4: Friend of Brandon Gill asolutely love him he is.
Speaker 1: The way that he questions people is just such a delight to watch because the people that are being questioned are so desperately uncomfortable and they just can't deal with how good he is. And the amazing thing is that he's it's not like he's a lawyer. He's just really really good at this and don't face Yes, it's masterful. It's so good. And so here's a little taste of his back and forth with Discano.
Speaker 20: I want to better understand how you weigh an illegal aliens immigration status whenever you're making charging decisions. Do you know who under Jose Cortes Mendez is? Are you familiar with that case?
Speaker 11: Yes, sir?
Speaker 20: Okay, there's a Guatemalan illegal alien who was arrested in March of twenty twenty four. He was initially charged with quote carnal knowledge of a thirteen to fourteen year old. Just for those of us who aren't lawyers, can you describe, just very briefly, what does carnal knowledge of a thirteen to fourteen year old mean in this context?
Speaker 11: Well, sir, generally, the a charge like that would typically refer to underage sex.
Speaker 20: Okay, So he raped an underage persons, an illegal alien who raped an underage American. Your office reduced those charges to a misdemeanor charge of consensual sex with a child fifteen years and older. You offered him a ninety day suspended jail sentence. Is that correct?
Speaker 11: So based on the evidence that we have in this case, so.
Speaker 20: It is correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is correct. An absolute douchebag.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that was just again. I don't ever want to be questioned by Brandon Gill about anything.
Speaker 2: It looks like, can you take out the trash? He's like, can you take out the trash?
Speaker 4: Have you taken out the trash lately?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I could not argue it is masterful.
Speaker 2: A girl, a young girl was raped by an illegal and that guy's like, it's fine, make it a misdemeanor.
Speaker 4: That's a democrat for you.
Speaker 1: It was really consensual. Don't you see how that would be?
Speaker 4: Absolutely? Can you imagine being that girl's parents?
Speaker 1: I cannot, I cannot. There is no way that I can segue from that into talking about bras. So I'm just going to tell you that you need to have honey. I need to have honey love.
Speaker 4: You guys, we're going to talk about booths. We will talk about bombs.
Speaker 2: Okay, big ones, small ones, old ones, young ones. Honeylove has got every boob covered because they do. They do because they're wire free, but they're super supportive. They're also gorgeous, which is a bonus, you know, because when you get to be older. I had before we had Honeylove as a sponsor, I had bras that were like older than my kids. Okay, I'm not even lying because I just didn't care. But then when I'm like, oh my god, these are so great because they don't have wire in them and they're just like super comfortable, but they're also really pretty and they have shape where comfy and comfy. Right, they had the newest ones. They have the Crossover Conto, which is a wireless favorite. It has like molded phone pads and it's contoured. It's just pretty. And then the Cloud Embrace, which is the T shirt bra that sells out all the time and it is also they're just I love them. You guys, these are fantastic. I say you guys, you women, I mean guys to each their own, right, but treat yourself because these are just fantastic bras, great shape where you can save twenty percent off Honeylove at Honeylove dot com slash Chicks. That's Honeylove dot com slash Chicks, and they're gonna say where did you hear about us?
Speaker 1: And you can say the chicks on.
Speaker 18: The right do it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, us.
Speaker 2: Do it.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: Last clip from this hearing, and props to Representative Van Drew, who also questioned this clown, just asking what he thought would be like the easiest give away, just lay up answer of all time. Do you think people are sa for when illegals are deported or when they're allowed to stay and commit crimes? I mean, I don't know what kind of idiot you have to be to not be able to answer that really simply, you know what I mean?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he couldn't do it, you guys and so enraged. But he couldn't have Andrew wouldn't. Yeah, well, I mean exactly. But it became so ridiculous that he couldn't answer this basic question that he got called out hard. And here is how that went.
Speaker 21: Mister d'scono, simple question, Our American communities say for when illegal immigrants who commit crimes are deported.
Speaker 11: Or when they remain in those communities? Or are they safe for when they're deported communities?
Speaker 7: Yes or no?
Speaker 11: Just yes or no? Well sure that's not yes or no?
Speaker 21: Yes, no, no, sir, I'm asking the question, and I'm trying to answer them.
Speaker 11: No, you are asked me a question that's outside of my purview.
Speaker 21: I can run down there ask you questions.
Speaker 4: You were a human being, woman.
Speaker 11: Lost her daughter.
Speaker 21: Can you tell me if illegal criminals are to be moved from the country, if we're safe?
Speaker 11: And to suggest that I don't care about what happens in my community, this is my work every day. Answer the question my community.
Speaker 21: Who are going to answer my questions?
Speaker 11: You don't show any.
Speaker 21: When I'm asked questions, I answer them, So you're not willing to answer that question? Okay, would we be safer if he wasn't in the country?
Speaker 11: Then would we be safer? Yes or no? Sure? Yes or no?
Speaker 21: Or to be safer if the man wasn't in the country.
Speaker 11: Damn it? Answer my question. Sure, I'm trying. You keep changing the question. No, it's yes or no. There's a bad guy that not in the country. If somebody is.
Speaker 21: No answer the question, I'm sorry. You know I'll ask you this. Explain to the lady next to you. Abdula Jalla was charged in your county more than forty times, not four times.
Speaker 11: Forty times.
Speaker 21: Your office dropped the charges in almost every single case that that's fact. We have it documented. We can look at it your own. Fairfax County Police Department wrote your office, we have it in fact May twenty twenty five, saying he had shown me quote blazing disregard for human life that was a danger to the community, and that if he wasn't detained and deported, he would seriously.
Speaker 11: Hurt someone or kill someone. The very man went out and then killed someone. So the question is, couldn't have we done better?
Speaker 18: There?
Speaker 11: The General's time is expressed.
Speaker 1: You feel like we could have done better.
Speaker 2: I feel like he could have done better, And talk about a disregard for human life. He doesn't care about the citizens of the United States. He doesn't care about us. He doesn't cared about the people in his district, in his community.
Speaker 1: He says he does.
Speaker 4: He is a liar.
Speaker 1: That's people amazing. We got to get rid of these people.
Speaker 4: We have to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, So that is a little taste of what happened on the Hill yesterday. Now we moved to a topic that we've been discussing all week, which is Thomas Massey's campaign. Leave it to the New York Times to come out with this glazing piece of nonsense. He's one of a dying breed in Congress. American needs him now more than ever.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, when you get the New York Times, you get that recommendation. If they're like, there you go, that's the endorsement you really wanted.
Speaker 1: Massy right right that Rocanna and of course Anna Kasparian, who is now a very very regular guest on the Megan Kelly Show, and so once again yesterday she was on with Megan Kelly to talk about how Thomas Massey's dream come true candidate. Everybody needs to vote for him, and she's worried that people won't. And of course it all comes back to Israel here is Anna.
Speaker 12: Most of his money is from out of state, and it's from people who prioritize Israel over the American people. I'm kind of shocked to see that his challenger is rising in the polls. In fact, yesterday for the first time, there was one poll that showed that he not only closed Massy's lead, but he has now you know, passed Massy in the polling. And so what this communicates to us is that our elections and our so called democracy isn't real, right, that moneyed interests are the ones who control everything. They get to decide who they elect, And a lobby that is far more concerned with a foreign country has more power than ordinary Americans who live and care about this country, live in and care about this country.
Speaker 4: So we really, like, I just I.
Speaker 12: Am terrified that he's going to beat Massi in the primary.
Speaker 4: Did she say the same things about like Mendannie? Did she?
Speaker 1: I don't know what she said about Mom Donnie.
Speaker 2: We actually yeah, I mean, you know who supports Massi right now is millennials.
Speaker 1: That makes sense.
Speaker 2: He's got the highest like his the primary results you know, by age group are pretty staggering. It's like age twenty six to thirty five plus fifty six is that's wow. They're yeah, they're they're supporting him the most. And then like people in our age group, the forty six to fifty five and up plus seventeen, it just gives you an idea of like because we're like, we see you, dude.
Speaker 4: We see you.
Speaker 2: But for some reason, I don't know what it is about millennials and like seventeen to twenty five is plus twenty five. I don't know what it's interesting. So millennials apparently are very antisemitic.
Speaker 1: Wow, I would have thought that the younger crowd was also very pro Massy in the same seventeen level seventeen to twenty five.
Speaker 2: I think, I think we're seeing a resurgence of I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, but like my kid and her friends, they're.
Speaker 4: Like, that's stupid.
Speaker 1: Why would you hate Jewish people? I hope that's true. God return need that to be true so much. But all that said, you know, and Anna obviously said that she's very, very nervous that Thomas Massey isn't gonna win. However, the latest polling is actually showing that he has regained his lead and now has, according to Calshie Politics, a sixty percent chance of winning again. Polls, you know, take them or leave them, but that is what That's what cal she is predicting at this moment. So we'll see what happens. But meanwhile, the Benny versus Marjorie Taylor Green fight continues over this issue and many others. And so Marjorie Taylor Green, if you would like to read her yesterday tweet directed at.
Speaker 2: Benny next time. Benny Johnson is speaking to young people at a turning point USA rally. Everyone remember that Bennie hates Thomas Massey, who younger voters love and support, and Benny Johnson loves Maggot. Israel funded Ed Gawrin am I pronouncing his name right. Jen Z does not support our tax dollars going to Israel, but Benny Johnson viciously attacks Thomas Massey, the only Republican who voted for my amendment to stop funding from being sent to Israel. The generational divide is real, and Benny Johnson's dream is to be a Fox News anchor next to Mark Levin, spoon feeding the boomer's neo khon establishment slop that is literally destroying the future of tpusa's targeted audience.
Speaker 1: Gen Z, Yeah, I don't I don't mind this fight because again I feel like it's just too like terrible people arguing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean I think she's wrong though, because, like I said, age seventeen is twenty five mass he's only twenty five.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry plus twenty five so well, I mean that's still in the plus column for it.
Speaker 2: It is, but it's not like it's not like the millennials and even thirty six to forty five is plus thirty eight, so you know.
Speaker 1: So, Benny responded, Marjorie, I don't like frauds who betray their voters and the MAGA base like you did. That's why you're tweeting from a former member of Congress account embarrassing. You're fifty two. It's time to stop auditioning for the view. Also, calm down. Aren't you supposed to be on vacation?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: She's such a perfect thing for him to say back, because she was like, I am on vacation. That is not my house right in Costa Rica, isn't she?
Speaker 2: Isn't she like, isn't she on her honeymoon or something? Is it her honeymoon already?
Speaker 1: Do they get a read?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I have no idea, but that would track.
Speaker 2: And she was on her honeymoon and she was like spewing nonsense at Benny.
Speaker 4: These people did to get lives, honestly.
Speaker 2: I mean, she's got plenty of money now, she should just go retire somewhere on the money that we gave her.
Speaker 1: Well, and it's interesting because the money is the big remaining question mark. And enter Dana Lash into the chat. So, now, Dana, in response to all of that fighting between Benny and Marjorie tweeted this, I think it's funny how you accuse everyone else of taking money but never explain how your personal net worth exploded, specifically while you.
Speaker 2: Were in Congress. Let me guess she didn't answer, Dana, Oh she answered? Did she answer?
Speaker 11: Answer?
Speaker 1: Yes? In fact, here is what she said.
Speaker 2: To today's low information lie is brought to you by Dana Lash.
Speaker 4: Oh God, I am so here for this fight, Dana is.
Speaker 2: Every time my money's on Dana, It's called construction, Dana ever heard of it. I'm part owner in my family construction company, the same company my father started, The company that has put a roof over my head and boot on my table.
Speaker 4: My entire life.
Speaker 2: Contrary to widespread internet lore, I was successful well before Congress, so much so I was able to loan my first campaign over a million dollars to run for Congress in twenty twenty, and had to because Dana Lash's favorite Republicans in APAC did not like me. I was so offended by the government debt and always said if I ran my business the way they run the government, that I would be out of business and my family would be homeless. And that statement is so true that I hold one of the most conservative voting records in Congress. Boning noted things like funding Israel and foreign wars and bload of bureaucratic waste while my family's construction business continue to serve our customers. I will not be shamed for achieving the American dream, and I'm incredibly thankful to have lived it. Add Dana Lash to the list of people who pair its con inks lies pathetic, Dana.
Speaker 1: Go it is. Dana's response, she said, you're very defensive. The math isn't mathing, Marge. You were handed a business whose valuation still doesn't explain the massive and sudden increase in your net worth that seems to perfectly coincide with your time in Congress. But those stock trades sure are interesting. Just be honest. You're mad because Trump wouldn't back your fantasy for a Senate seat, so you betrayed your voters by abandoning office after you made bank right. God you a Dana, She went on, she read this one too crazy when you consider House specifically, while in Congress, she's reported to have initiated five hundred and fifty seven trades exceeding that of average lawmakers.
Speaker 2: That's around one hundred and ten to one hundred and forty trades per year for her four years in office. She snagged Pallanteer shares days before the company won a federal contract. Did DHS role give her insight into isis thirty million dollars pound tier contract?
Speaker 4: Oh? Snap?
Speaker 2: She bought shares and tech and defense companies right before the White House announced April April twenty five's ninety day pause on tariffs. There's a lot more, but hey, we're just asking questions, right. I was reliably informed that criticism is an attack on my First Amendment free speech right? So why attack my free speech as an American for questioning my government?
Speaker 4: Oh? I'm so here for this.
Speaker 15: I know.
Speaker 4: It's what I've been waiting for.
Speaker 1: It is awfully fun. Is it the best?
Speaker 4: The best? When Dana enters the chat.
Speaker 1: I know you don't you do not want to mess with her, Do not ask with her, do not not ever a good idea.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like Brandon Gill on steroids.
Speaker 4: She's the og. Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, Father's Day it's coming up before you know what, you guys. And this Ridge wallet is one of the greatest possible gifts you can give a dude who has a George Costanza wallet, and so many dudes do you know this? Look at how thin this is. It's really cool, but it still holds all the things that you needed to hold cash to. It's got like this little cash section right here right and then like the credit card. I mean, they're slim, their modern, there are a FID blocking.
Speaker 2: They're built to last. It's like the last wallet you ever going to buy. But they also have the travel Power Bank, which is really cool because you know how everybody has to charge everything now, like everybody has like four thousand things that they have to charge.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they have that too, and those come they they those look badass.
Speaker 1: I like this.
Speaker 2: They have Olive orange. She's got the orange one. We have a black one and it comes with an LED charge status indicator that displays battery and charge levels at a glance, which is really great.
Speaker 1: Show that too if you want, Yeah, show what that looks like, which is really really great. And this is seventy something left.
Speaker 2: It's just those are really cool to have on hand. We are constantly like traveling and doing stuff, all of it, but we always have that with us. So it's one thing to pack and five ways to power and you can find that. You find it at best Buy actually, or you can get ten percent off at Ridge dot com slash Chicks by using code chicks, which is the preferable way for you to do that. Ridge dot Com slash Chicks. Use code chicks and you can get all the things there, fantastic stuff and great Father's Day gifts, you guys, really really good gifts.
Speaker 1: So check it out. Somebody said the Dana lash and Laura Lumer need a podcast together. Dana is so so far above right.
Speaker 4: She's in a whole other level.
Speaker 1: She's a totally different category and she's not kind of a crazy person at all.
Speaker 2: So she's like old school, like tea party like, she's just she's an og right, yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: All right. So news in the redistricting world, and that is that yesterday, dang it uh, the Louisiana Senate passed their redrawn map, which will eliminate a Democrat seat in the House, likely for the twenty twenty six midterms. It now moves to the House, where it is expected to swiftly pass, So pretty soon Louisiana is going to have that extra seat. So things are moving along nicely, much to the chagrin of folks like Gavin Newsom, who took Hakeem Jeffrey's crazy rhetoric and pearl clutching about redistricting and being Jim Crow and all of that nonsense. He took it to a whole other, crazy, dramatic, fake level. Everything he's about to say that you're about to hear is utter bullshit. But he's really good at making it sound like it's dramatic and terrifying. You need to be on to his game because it's so pathetic. Here's Gavin, This's just Jim Crow two point zero. God, shut up.
Speaker 22: Stone cold racism in the scale I never thought i'd see in my lifetime, never have seen in my lifetime. It's all happening. Bring us back to pre nineteen sixties world. It's jaw dropping what's happened. It was jaw dropping what Governor Landry did. He suspended a primary election where tens of thousands of people had already voted, why to redistrict two districts to incummit a black representation. I can't believe that we're experiencing this. My parents talk to me about this. Thank God, it's not going to happen in my lifetime, and it's happening in real time.
Speaker 11: AUNTI woke is.
Speaker 22: Anti black, All these attacks on DEEI, it's anti black. Level of racism is sick. Rewriting history, sensoring historical fact. A number of African Americans have been eliminated from key positions and posts the Pentagon and elsewhere.
Speaker 23: It's sick.
Speaker 22: It's happening in the United States of America in the open right, and it needs to be called out. So forgive me for reacting nice way. And I feel deep responsibility to do something about this, and nothing to do with me as governor, just as a human being. This is not why our founding fathers lived and died. It was about the expansion of liberty, expansion of freedom including more and more people, and we're seeing exactly the opposite take shape under this administration.
Speaker 2: Right, his parents tooked him about it, MA like course on the golf course in the in the in the little golf cart at the country club.
Speaker 4: That's what they They totally talked him about that.
Speaker 1: I remember all the dinner conversations with my parents about what it will be like in twenty twenty six redistricting and making sure that people who that people who have districts that they don't look like lobsters. I had that conversation with my parents over and over again as a teenager. Always love me.
Speaker 4: This is every we all talked about that in the eighties.
Speaker 1: This is so stupid.
Speaker 2: Such a performative theater kid. He's so dramatic, Like if you cannot see what a performer he is, I cannot help you.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: He's literally Ted Bundy, who's like, oh, my leg is hurt, my leg is here, can you help me in my car?
Speaker 4: Got f off? I cannot with this guy.
Speaker 1: So, speaking of ridiculous California politicians, Kamala Harris is continuing to think it's amazing, but I think she continues to think that she's like a lock for president in the next presidential election. She's clearly going to run. Of course she's been real cagy about it, but we all know she's going to run, and she she is so visibly stupid, you know what I mean, Like it's so blatantly she's just so dumb.
Speaker 4: And no one tells her, Like no one tells her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're all saying it behind her back, but no one tells her like to her face, like she's just one friend that sits her down and says, you're retarded.
Speaker 1: Just stop so dumb. So she had I don't know what sort of zoom caller who this was with, but it was a strategizing session, like an election strategizing session for Democrats. And she's basically saying all the quiet parts are the things that used to be the quiet parts. She's saying them all out loud, saying that nothing is off limits, like we need to be as psychotic as possible to win. As of course, power is all they care about. And so here are some examples.
Speaker 14: Say, look, this is a moment where there are no bad ideas, no bad idea. Brainstorm is what I'd like to call it. And in that no bad ideas brainstorm, we talk about what we need to do and think about doing around the electoral College. We talk about the idea of Supreme Court reform, which includes expanding the Supreme Court. We invite a conversation about multi members districts. We talk about look that if we win the Senate, which we should and we will, then the Senate Judiciary Committee should have rules that they put in place so when these people come before as nominees to the Supreme Court and lie, that they are held to account and consequence, not just that somebody goes on cable news and says they lie, but that there are rules in place to actually be analize people for lying to a Senate Judiciary committee. That we agree that it is right to have ethics rules for Supreme Court justices, and let's put those in place. Let's talk about statehood for Puerto Rico and DC. These are the things I think that we've got to do.
Speaker 24: We've got to tell my gods these red states from cheating, include blue states, expanding their maps and all of this I think is is.
Speaker 14: Look, we gotta fight fire with fire. These folks are playing and win.
Speaker 4: We gotta play the wink.
Speaker 1: She could have been a president.
Speaker 2: You guys have completely insane. And does she ever not wear like clothes from casual corner ever? I just want to want to know, like does she have anything other than like the blouses and this, like the pantsuits She's never not worn like normal.
Speaker 4: Clothes, Like you don't always have to wear that, you know, what is it?
Speaker 2: It's like her signature style. I guess it's so weird. Did she just go to the grocery store in that, I mean she didn't.
Speaker 1: All of the things that she said have been played by Democrats over and over and over and over and over again since the beginning of time, like this fifty you know, the Puerto Rico and DC becoming states, the packing the Supreme Court. And she acted in that clip as if she was proposing new amazing brainstorm ideas. She's got nothing. She is an empty suit.
Speaker 2: Well totally from casual corners.
Speaker 1: She's utterly ridiculous. I can I believe that she was this close to becoming president heart I know.
Speaker 25: And then Tim Walls, oh yether, I forgought about him right together, Like I totally forgot this is this is the Democrat Party.
Speaker 2: And then add Gavin Newsom onto that, like this is who they are, and then some people still choose to be Democrats.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's crazy. I don't understand it.
Speaker 1: California Man, California, Speaking of California, Spencer Pratt continuing to do his Spencer Pratt thing, no matter how many attacks he is getting, and some of the attacks are getting so ridiculous, So now the new thing to attack him on is he's not really living in that little air what is it the airstream trailer?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So he's got it set up on the charred remains of the lot that used to be where his home stood before it got burned down by Karen Bass. And so now New York Magazine has released this ridiculous this is what they're going after. They're like, oh my god, he's actually staying in a hotel. You guys, he's not living in the airstream. How dare he? This is their This is the best they've got.
Speaker 2: I guess this is what you're attacking him for, maybe staying at a hotel after his house burned down.
Speaker 1: What hell, it's so ridiculous. So here is what the New York magazine. New York Magazine said. Despite a viral campaign ad claiming Spencer Pratt's lives in a trailer, TMZ reports that the reality star turnmooral candidate has actually been staying at a richy hotel, and Sean Davis's answer was so good, the guy whose house burned down isn't living in the house that burned down because his house burned down. Thank you for this blockbuster investigative report. But he's not living in his house because it burned down.
Speaker 4: It's so true. God, they are just such idiots.
Speaker 2: And then TMZ is like, you guys, you remember they're the ones who cheered when Charlie Kirk died.
Speaker 4: Remember, Yeah, that's right. Remember it's them, And they're like, wait, you're not living in the house that burned down because it burned down.
Speaker 1: How dare you? Is the campaign?
Speaker 4: You're such a rich prick because you're not living in the house that burned down.
Speaker 1: Well, and it was originally TMZ who put this out, so here is their story, they said. Spencer Pratt has gained traction in his campaign from by showing what he says Karen bassetted to his family forcing them to live in a trailer after his home burned down. Though Pratt has really been staying at a hotel bell Air for more than a month. Mind you, you can't get a room for less than fifteen hundred dollars a night.
Speaker 4: Right, So hate hey?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 1: I mean, how can you You can't vote for this?
Speaker 2: You can't like this guy because he's staying in a hotel after he, like his house burned out.
Speaker 4: This is what Okay, good luck, good luck in La.
Speaker 1: So ash Short had a great response to this nonsense TMZ article, and what she wrote is man was living with his parents until dems said he didn't live in LA because his house burned down. So he put a trailer on the burned down lot to satisfy the stupid zip code bullies. Because his house burned down, the trailer didn't really work his living conditions, so they moved into a hotel because his house burn down. So people are forgetting the denominative. It's the house well burned down to the ground. People aren't forgetting. Liberals are forgetting because they're idiots.
Speaker 2: We all go that is house burned down and he still has a wife and two kids that he's got to like deal with. I mean, those people have to live day to day and go to school and do things. It's not so easy in an airstream when they had a house that burned down.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine that people were actually trying to get him on you can't run for La mayor because you don't live in LA because your house burned down.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 11: I mean, so.
Speaker 1: That is why he put the trailer on the lot. He was like, well, here here's my addass now my house actually, as you can see it burned down.
Speaker 4: You cannot make this up. You can't. You can't make it up.
Speaker 26: It's like we got you now, Oh my god, and so but TMZ No matter the backlash they got on Twitter, they continued to believe that this was a really popular attack.
Speaker 1: So they did a poll and the pole did not go well for them. Here is what they said. Would you consider Spencer Pratt's campaign ad misleading now that it's revealed he lives in one of LA's premiere hotels rather than the trailer? Ninety four percent said no, his house is gone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you ignorant morons. God, good job. TMZ very investigative.
Speaker 1: This is crazy. These people are crazy. And then leave it to Taylor Lawrence. I mean TMZ was bad enough. Taylor Lawrence put out this story saying Spencer Pratt is currently running two paid clipping campaigns. Creators are being offered money to post clips of Pratt from the recent debate along with his recent podcast appearances.
Speaker 4: Oh Filthy.
Speaker 1: Armenian said, not sure how Spencer Pratt's campaign can survive these bombshell revelations that he's running a campaign.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's like, what is what is the big gotcha there? Taylor?
Speaker 4: She went to the New York Times School of Journalism.
Speaker 1: What are you suggesting that he is campaigning? What that is unacceptable?
Speaker 4: I cannot.
Speaker 1: They have they have nothing, and now they resort to these utterly ridiculous attacks. I do like this idea that's been floating around socials that you're going to see right here from someone who is like, I'm going to fly to LA to illegally vote for Spencer Pratt because what are they going to do?
Speaker 4: I d me, Oh my god, I love it. We should do it. We should just do it. We should fly to LA and just vote from and be like, what you're looking? You need ID here?
Speaker 1: I was told you're not. It's not even legal to ask was It's not even legal to look at the idea if it's voluntarily offered.
Speaker 4: We were reliably informed that that was racist.
Speaker 1: I mean that's how we were in. That's what we were informed of.
Speaker 11: Total.
Speaker 1: Now all that said, he is continuing to surge, like he's getting more and more recognition. Polls are starting to lean in his direction. However, I saw the most depressing summary of how he can't win earlier this morning on Twitter. If you follow us. I retweeted it so you'll be able to see it there. But the way that California's elections are designed is they're just rigged so hard against any Republican from winning anything ever that I he really it's going to be a miracle if you need it, because I gotta keep it real. I got to keep it real, and I saw it, so you guys have to know about it too. But you know, there's still time. There's still time, there's still voting time left. And he continues to put out the most fantastic ads, you guys. They just get better and better and better, and it's all super cheap because he's using AI to do it. And here is one of the latest. We've got two to show you, but this first one just it's excellent. Here, take a look, daddy, you were in a coma three years.
Speaker 3: MacArthur Park right Where are all the needles and homeless people?
Speaker 9: The mayor fixed it.
Speaker 19: Wait, isn't this downtown?
Speaker 10: Where are all the tents, the piss and the shit and the criminal drug addicts?
Speaker 1: The mayor fixed it. They rebuilt the palisades. How the mayor fixed it?
Speaker 19: Wow, Karen Bass really turned the city around.
Speaker 1: Karen Bass isn't the mayor anymore?
Speaker 2: Honey, who's the mayor?
Speaker 1: Spencer Pratt?
Speaker 4: It's so great, right, where's the piss and shit? It's gone.
Speaker 1: It's so good.
Speaker 4: It's gone, so good.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, that was amazing. But there's also another one that you guys. I was like, how do I cut this because it's like two minutes and I thought that's a little on the long side. And I can't. I can't cut it. It cannot be cut because the first half is all about Mayor Bass and the second half is all about Spencer Pratt, and so we can't. You have to see.
Speaker 4: It's uncutable.
Speaker 1: It's uncuttable, you guys. It cannot be cut. And so I know you're gonna love it. And if you ever if you guys remember because we used to sing this song on the radio show all the time. It was super famous when the Lego movie first came out, and it was everything is awesome, right every day. We sang it all the time because it was actually a really good song. Yeah, so that is the basis for this latest ad and song and it's amazing. Oh I'm sorry, I forgot let me before we get to the song. I wanted to point out because yesterday we talked about we played a clip of Karen Bass like being horrified by the violence of these AI ads that Spencer's pointing out, and so the view played that same clip of Karen bass clutching her pearls about the violence and the threatening nature of these ads and whoop be piled on.
Speaker 27: I'm glad we're not showing it because it's stunned me, and especially when we're talking about we have to tone down the violence. And I mean, I was kind of freaked out by what I saw because this was more But I mean, is she okay? People are asking are we going to see more celebrities and reality stars like pract getting into politics if they know what they're doing. Welcome anybody who knows.
Speaker 11: How to do this. But if you're going to be like the guy.
Speaker 27: Who's already in charge, thank you, No, yeah, thank you No. I'm not happy with what's going on. And I think it's a celebrity. Just because he's famous or is famous for something doesn't mean they know what's going on and how you are thinking and how you're feeling.
Speaker 1: Just because somebody has been a mayor and a Kami doesn't mean she's actually an effective mayor. That's the point.
Speaker 2: And Joy behar like that's in that same show she was all like, she's got this certification and this and that, and she got this award.
Speaker 1: Nobody cares.
Speaker 2: That is apparently what's important to these people, the awards and this certificate or whatever that nobody cares.
Speaker 4: She the city burned.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you know what I mean, The city is a complete shithole right now? Hello? Do they and they know this? People who live there know it, of course they do. I hope they come to their senses. But anyway, back to the lego themed new video for Spence Pratt, Please enjoy. You're gonna love it.
Speaker 10: Everything is awful, Everything is hell and you're part of the soon.
Speaker 4: Karen Bess is awful and burning down.
Speaker 21: Our streams, dirty needles, human waste.
Speaker 4: We just named you awful things.
Speaker 1: Snolen car, burned down house.
Speaker 23: You know what's awful everything moms and shocking, the locks and camp of addicts down the block, lots of tents of very big.
Speaker 4: Awful scenes are not the best chance. Traps and crap, they're awful.
Speaker 10: Smack and shocks, they're awful. Scum and bumps.
Speaker 11: That's awful.
Speaker 4: Everything you see, your smell and touch is awful.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and she's killing our dreams. Wake somebody's fighting back now, standing.
Speaker 11: Up and take it flex.
Speaker 4: Brad lost everything.
Speaker 1: Watch the flames taking down.
Speaker 23: He's exposing this whole town, calling out the troop ups machine.
Speaker 4: Somebody's clean this same.
Speaker 12: Let's go.
Speaker 10: Roof and receipts.
Speaker 4: Not awful, fight light and making things right and not awful.
Speaker 11: A man a plan and he won't quit. Not awful.
Speaker 4: Spencer Bread is done.
Speaker 11: With all of this.
Speaker 23: Spencer pratisfy everything. It's better when you fight for the scene.
Speaker 11: Spans the ratify.
Speaker 1: He's going to save ELA's dream.
Speaker 23: Everything is that somebody stands up and refuses to quin and spends the fratisfy.
Speaker 11: And where to with all?
Speaker 4: It's the greatest.
Speaker 1: The humming birds in there, and maybe that's his little I was the mocking jump. Maybe it's hummingbirds because he's so hummingbirdie right. I love that.
Speaker 4: It was fantastic, It's fantastic.
Speaker 1: He doesn't win, it's it will be.
Speaker 4: It'll just be a travesty. It'll it'll be a disaster if he doesn't win.
Speaker 1: I know I would love to get him on the show. If anybody has an inn, let us know. We'd love to talk. Let us know. All right, moving on, I you know what, I don't know if you guys have noticed, but it's been a fairly Candice free couple of days, and I thought, maybe we're going to get through the whole week without having to discuss her. But you can't because there were some relevations, as she would say, relevations, There were relevations.
Speaker 2: They're very Macimber, they are very Macimber relevations, you guys.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's been such a tobaccle, but we do need that, we do need to talk about Candace. And actually, you know, she's continuing to deal with this Macrone lawsuit. I think that the first hearing about that, like where they're going to decide about whether it's going to be dismissed, because of course Candace has filed for it to be dismissed. That's happening later in June.
Speaker 4: Why would she file for that?
Speaker 1: Mom, I know, it's so crazy because she always talks about how much discovery she wants. She is so convinced that she has a dick right cad. She not prove that doesn't she know? No, she knows, So it's really crazy. Yeah, it's interesting because you know, always with Macron and with this new lawsuit that Brian Harpole has filed against her, she's acted the exact same. Oh, I can't wait for Discovery. I'm going to learn all the things I want to know. I'm going to get all the information about TPUSA. I'm going to get all their stuff. I'm going to get access to it until she can wait and then she wants to try it exactly until she wants to dismiss and Paramount Tactical, which is a great show. We're going to actually be on that show next week and we'll give you more details about that as it gets closer. But Gary Milton is the host of Paramount Tactical's show, and they had he had on a lawyer yesterday to talk about is it really true? Like when people are all, like, you know, plotting with Glee about getting discovery, is that legit?
Speaker 5: And here's the lowdown, because anyone who thinks that getting sued is good because you're going to get an opportunity for discovery is an absolute idiot, absolutely like nonsense. I mean, I mean, no lawyer will disagree with me on this, by the way, Like it's absolute nonsense. So no, it is not a good thing to go through discovery. As a matter of fact, most defendants in Internet defamation cases know that you try to resolve cases before discovery. As plaintiff's counsel, I'm going to get to forensically copy your phone, the whole phone indiscriminately to a degree. Then the plaintiff and defense lawyers get to fight about the scope of search terms to narrow the scope of relevancy, and then we get to do the deep dive into the documents that are produced.
Speaker 1: Yikes, there was a lot more detail. That's just a little tiny clips of that deliver.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so that explains why she's like, yeah, I don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: I mean, no, I don't know what she's doing with that particular case, like if she's gonna try to get it tossed. But I know I would be very, very surprised if George didn't push her in that direction, because it's crazy. She's crazy. If she thinks that she is not going to be you know, absolutely scrutinized herself, she's out of her mind. She should want to get it dismissed, but she won't because she's she's an insane person, so she'll probably continue with this whole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't wait Discovery. Great nonsense, Well great, I can't wait for Discovery either. That'll be fun to watch, right, it will.
Speaker 1: Be fun to watch.
Speaker 4: That'd be great.
Speaker 1: So so yesterday, you know, because she's been on this track where she has decided, first of all, that the White House Correspondents dinner shooting was completely faked. It wasn't real somehow, even though they've got a guy, there's like video of the guy anyway, that was all fake. And the video of Erica reacting as any normal person would after losing their husband to a very public assassination. When she was leaving that dinner and saying I want to go home and she was crying, you know, Erica believes that that was all stage. I mean, Erica campus believes that was all staged and that it was like part of the grand scheme by I don't even know what her like, what actual conclusion she comes to about this, but she's convinced it was staged. And this all ties into her whole investigation into Charlie's murder so she says that she was leaked a copy of an email from the White House Military Office that was sent out about an hour after the shooting, and after that video of Erica came out, and she's not going to show us the email because why would she show actual Wow, why would she do that?
Speaker 4: Why would why would she do that?
Speaker 2: And then it was and it was and it wasn't leaked to anybody else except her.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know. I don't know about that. I just know that she never actually shows evidence. She instead admits to and says, I'm I'm just going to retype it. I'm going to retype it and then show you a very blurry image of my retyping. So it's very very odd. But here is what she posted about it, she said, breaking. As we reported on our show yesterday, approximately one hour following the shooting, the White House Military Office sent an email directing the amplification of Erica Kirk's I Want to Go Home video clip. Unfortunately, the email was sent to the wrong internal groups. They then attempted to have it revoke the email. When that failed, they ordered every person to destroy it. I have manually retyped the relevant portion of the email that they wanted destroyed. As explained on my show yesterday, this is because the DoD's IT department has imprinted the email with canary tactics to identify individual leaks. So the question now is why did the military so quickly prioritize making Eric Kirk the face of the shooting. Is that normal emergency protocol or was this unnaturally pre planned? Jez I swear.
Speaker 4: This woman just will not stop. And the thing is is people will believe this shit.
Speaker 2: They'll actually be like, oh, yeah, she's retyping something that actually went out.
Speaker 1: She manually manually retyped it, you guys, I mean, come on. And then if she manually retyped it, why does it have to look like this. Could she not have taken a picture of an actual piece of paper? No, exactly. It is all so much nonsense. It's just desperate at this point.
Speaker 2: It's psycho an actual psychotic break that we're seeing happening.
Speaker 4: It's like nuts beyond nuts.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. So Axios actually reached out to the White House Military Office to get their response to this amazing development, and they said, quote, the White House Military Office has no knowledge of the communications alleged in this post, and they did not authorize, draft, or publish the content in question. Any attribution to them is completely false. That is the statement from the White House. So it's just it's just one more example of Candace going down a new path to keep her sheep cult following on their toes, and then it's going to be one more thing that never gets any follow through, that never reaches a conclusion, that never points back to anything tangible. It's just storytelling, and her audience falls for it.
Speaker 2: Because she can say, Oh, they're going to deny it. You guys, watch them deny it, and then they deny it because it's not true because it's made up by her, and then she wins with their stupid ass audience, who are a bunch.
Speaker 13: Of cult followers, and they're like, yeah, but worst case, worst case, if it's true, like if there was this communication from a White House Military office suggesting to their comms teams.
Speaker 1: Hey, this video of Erica is really impactful. It's really showing the gravity of the situation and the impact of the situation. So perhaps it makes sense to amplify it so that people can understand how terrible this is that people keep trying to kill the President.
Speaker 4: I don't have a problem with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So if it's true, what is the point, what is the grand point that that is like somehow nefarious.
Speaker 4: Well, you can mean.
Speaker 2: Anything that Erica does is nefarious, don't you see, at least in Canada my life, because Candace hates her so much because she wants to be.
Speaker 1: Her, Right, So that became evident that creepy journalist from Georgia, not the state, but the country, who's a very pro putent person, who, of course Tucker had on his show a few months back, Elizabeth Lane. Elizabeth Lane sat down with Candace. Because this is the part of the incest, right, Like, I'm sure she'll be on Megan Kelly second, Elizabeth Elizabeth Lane will be on Megan Kelly's show. And so for those folks who are not familiar, David Reeboy pointed this out. This Elizabeth Lane chick is completely manufactured in Moscow for the US market. She appeared out of nowhere, a Georgian fan of Putin's, who unsurprisingly was running a shady conspiracy media operation until she began popping up on Tucker Carlson's show and elsewhere in the pro Kremlin network. She had no audience until a very particular group of people in media began propping her up. Seeing her on Candace's show is exactly what I would expect, and it is. I mean, it's so preposterous.
Speaker 2: He's all about like Tucker and Candace and conspiracies, and that's that's how she's Because i'd never heard of her either, and so I was yesterday years old, I'm like, who is this broad?
Speaker 1: Oh no, she's been tweeting like Candace stuff like crazy for months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I just I didn't know anything about her. I had to go look her up yesterday. So that just you and you may have seen her because you're more into the twitter step than I am.
Speaker 4: I just I had not.
Speaker 2: So that's who she is. She's missed conspiracy lady. And he's a very right wing I mean, this is what she calls herself, super right wing.
Speaker 1: So and she's very very anti Israel, which of course this is all I mean, you know, this is why they're all aligned. So she you know, she spent time at Candace's home, she met the family, she did all the things, and now she's going over the top to like glaze her in the most over the top way. As you'll see from this tweet, Candace Owens is one of the most honest That's when I started laughing honestly when I first started writing it. One of the most honest and down to earth people I've ever had the chance to interview. Over the years, I've interviewed every type of person imaginable, from nuns to politicians to actors, and after you sit with someone for some time, once the small talk fades, you get a real sense of who they are. Candace is an incredible mother with a beautiful, loving family. I also had the honor of meeting her genius husband, a genuinely great guy and honestly way more straight laced than I expected. Lol. I'm grateful I got a glimpse into their beautiful family life. But most importantly, we talked about some really interesting and important issues. I also gained a lot more respect for Charlie. He truly lived as a believer and honored the sanctity of marriage. I had no idea Charlie saved himself for marriage. I honestly think that's absolutely adorable. The episode is out now, so I had never heard that Charlie had saved himself. It comes as absolutely no surprise at all. And I don't know if that was public or publicized before Candace said it in this interview. She seemed to think that it was not new news. And you know whatever, It's totally sweet and precious and adorable. But it is one thing that Candace mentioned in their interview, which is why Elizabeth was pointing out. And what is hilarious about this glazing that she's doing Candace is the fact that she is also trying to say that Charlie is coming to her in her dreams.
Speaker 4: This is my favorite.
Speaker 1: This is so stupid, you guys. It's just it's insane.
Speaker 2: She sticks are insane. So Charlie's only coming to all these conspiracy theorists in their dreams.
Speaker 4: She's going to them.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's so What I loved is that Blake Neff responded to that saying, you know what, Charlie has never come to me in my dreams. We just talked every day, which was such a burn because Candace and Charlie were not speaking no very often at all, if at all, during the last couple of years.
Speaker 4: Didn't even know did he know who Elizabeth was?
Speaker 11: I doubt it.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine why.
Speaker 4: Would he go to her in a dream. I mean, this is you guys, like honey hugged her.
Speaker 1: He hugged her. You guys, you have to hear it. You're just I mean, just take it straight from a la. I can't.
Speaker 4: I just can't go to sleep and.
Speaker 6: It comes to me and I don't know, you tell me if that's like Charlie. He hugs me for some reason, smiles and he's like, you're doing just fine. I never knew him personally, but he was smiling and he hugged me, and he's like, you're doing just fine. So I remember like just askingim asking, like.
Speaker 1: Who killed you? So I did. I was like, who killed you?
Speaker 6: Like that would be easier to tell me, like who killed you? And you know what he said. He said, the same people that killed YOUFK.
Speaker 11: Wow, you had this, you this.
Speaker 1: In a dream.
Speaker 6: I woke up at four am and texted my friend, she's also my producer.
Speaker 1: Texted my friend.
Speaker 6: And I was like, I just had Charlie Kirk tell me this in my dream. And yeah, well, obviously it's not the same people because.
Speaker 1: They are all dead. But you know what he meant.
Speaker 6: And I usually don't believe in dreams, but it was so unusual for me to dream about somebody I never met.
Speaker 1: Yeah, while there is salved, the case.
Speaker 4: Is solved totally.
Speaker 2: If you look at her face, at Candas's face when she said that, she's like, but that's mine. I mean, that's my I'm the one who has dreams about it, Like he doesn't come to you like watch. She probably is super jealous of the fact that she used that because she's like, that's my stick.
Speaker 1: No, she liked it, I mean, oh yeah, because her response was to basically say, well, see, that's validation that dreams are actually to be listened to and that they are describing reality. I mean they're crazy. These are crazy people.
Speaker 4: These women are nuts. There is absolutely nuts.
Speaker 15: He's not.
Speaker 1: And you know another thing, and we mentioned it the.
Speaker 2: Other day when we were talking about Megan and you know, Megan talking about Charlie and what Charlie felt about things. Can you imagine if something happened to your husband and all these other broads were out there talking about what he thought and talking about his virginity and talking about him just NonStop, and you weren't like, what wouldn't I just.
Speaker 1: Telling them that he hugged them in their dreams and that that meant something.
Speaker 2: I would be like the amount of restraint that Erica has at this it's amazing. It is remarkable, because I would just be like, everybody, step off.
Speaker 4: He was my husband and I knew him and you didn't. This is the thing. They all think they have a piece of him.
Speaker 1: They all think they knew him.
Speaker 4: They all think that he was coming to me in my dream.
Speaker 1: What was so stupid? See. So, another thing that happened in that same interview is that Candace decided to go into detail about how she was helping Charlie with his dating life This is pre Erica, and she told the story about how Charlie was like super obsessed with a different girl this is again pre Erica, and he really really really really really wanted them to have this relationship. And so apparently Candace claims that she was the one texting this girl and trying to get him, trying to get this girl to date Charlie, And ultimately she even joked that I felt like a lesbian because I was the one that was coming on to her essentially on his behalf. Ultimately, she claims that whoever this girl was broke Charlie's heart because she was not into him, and Charlie was like super devastated about it. And the only reason that she would tell that story is to be hurtful to Erica. There's no other reason to tell that story. And so at the end of that story, and the reason I'm bringing it up is just to give you context going into this next clip, because where this clip picks up is her then talking about when Erica enters the picture, and she basically is suggesting you guys that Erica like was somehow seducing Charlie by like playing on his faith and that I don't know if she's suggesting that Erica's faith is fake or what, but this is just pure satanic bullshit. Bitch, move Candace right here. I'm sorry, but do you want to say the C word? And I'm just doing everything. So here is right as she's she's just talked about how Charlie's heart was broken, and that's where this picks up.
Speaker 28: Obviously, you don't, like I just wanted I want to like find like it's just like Charlie, It's okay, like you know, you're going to find a girlfriend.
Speaker 13: Whatever.
Speaker 28: And so when Erica then Tyler Boyer sets up this like I have this person for you to me and he comes and he's like, oh, she's you know, a bit older. And initially he was like, I'm just going to use her to try to like get so and so jealous or whatever, because this was like the first date or whatever. And then she was a bit more persistent and giving him the godly speel and he the messages and I'm just going through our messages like, look, this is maybe what God wanted me to have. And you know, he was sort of wrapped in on, you know, hooked on that because Charlie was Christian, and so when I went to meet her, my thought process was this is probably just going to be a girlfriend, but I'm glad because this will nurse his like you know, broken heart, and also he'll realize there's other people and great. Obviously, my first instinct as a woman was that she was older than me, and I just thought that's kind of where that she had been a child was probably quite young in those ways. He's absolute genius. He's got so much going for him, but like he's young in those ways, Like I'm like telling this kid to like wear a suit that fits him, you know, uh, and he was inexperienced, and he's been very open to the fact that, like he was a virgin when he got married. So I don't feel like I'm oversharing here.
Speaker 4: You totally are over shared.
Speaker 1: It's just so bitchy.
Speaker 4: You are over sh about this, right.
Speaker 2: And so she was basically like Eric is old, and he was young and wet behind the ears and naive and a virgin, and I had to, like I had to train him. And Erica was this old broad coming in.
Speaker 1: She was missus Robinson seducing this poor, you know, innocent man by like using her Christianity to reel him in. It is night and day from the actual story about them meeting and getting together that both Charlie and Erica told, and I believe them about their story more so than the bitch who was super jealous of it.
Speaker 2: Totally wanted to be her because she's like she's basically and she basically says that too. She's like, I thought she was basically just going to be like a bridge, a bridge, because then I would be the person, because that's what she truly wanted.
Speaker 1: She wanted because I think she was already married at that point. And so I don't know.
Speaker 4: That she didn't want to be the person.
Speaker 1: I think she knew, Well, my time with him is it's done. I'm going to just marry George because that's a business deal and that's easier. And like he's asking so beating down.
Speaker 2: She's always wanted to be that person, and that's why she has so much jealousy and so much hatred.
Speaker 1: And she is a demon mm and she's super mad at anybody who claims that they are a Christian Zionist. That's another thing that they talked about in this interview, and going after Alibeth Stuckey in just a really vicious way. Here is what she said.
Speaker 28: We're talking about Zionists. Let's be clear, the majority of them are Christian in America, and I'm sickened by them. I am sickened by the idea that I ever supported or platformed. Ali Stucky right as she is lecturing people perpetually and turning a blind eye to what is happening in Israel because she is convinced of some promise that like I don't know, she's going to be top Goyam or something like that.
Speaker 1: Top goy Oh my god. And Ali wrote back, saying lol, yes, that's me, always talking about Israel and convinced of the promise that I'm going to be top goyam such a sane, in touch with reality description of my content.
Speaker 2: Ali Beth is exponentially a better human than.
Speaker 1: It's as she's the real deal, right, I mean Candace Actually, for all of the performative parts of her Catholicism that she likes to put on display, she rarely talks about Christianity or the Faith or anything that has anything remotely to do with the Bible, as alib Stucky almost constantly does. So just please.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, bitch, please right, all right, We've got a couple of.
Speaker 1: Reviews from the Apple podcast platform. Please leave one if you haven't all ready, and don't forget you guys to subscribe, yehuick please don't, yes, please don't forget and share share it. Here is the first review.
Speaker 2: Okay from I am two D four die four fellow jerk on the right. I just want to say, from a boomer, I listen to you every day, but generally not live because I live in southern Calliforn. YEA, I have a suggestion have a guest jerk on every week like me.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a lot of work and we're not going to do that.
Speaker 2: We're probably not going to do that, but thank you for the suggestion.
Speaker 1: Yes, here is another.
Speaker 2: I would give ten stars if I could. My sister introduced me to this podcast a couple of years ago, and I've been hooked ever since. I watched every morning on YouTube and it feels like I'm hanging out with friends. They're hilarious, smart, and always make my day better. And for those who watch. I was not paid seven.
Speaker 4: Thousand dollars for this review, right, I love it. Thank you.
Speaker 1: We also need to thank Julie fuel Birth, who said, seriously, now there is showmaxing. This week's shows have been exceptional, next level work. Cheers. Thank you. Very sure what will different about it? I don't know, no, Heather Sellah said, Daisy, I've just heard about THEO. I pray he gets better soon. I'm so glad he takes his meds well. My kiddy was diagnosed with HTN and diabetes in October. I give him two pills a day. Our pup also gets meds daily, but he loves to eat. Thank you for keeping us informed and laughing.
Speaker 4: He's doing so much better.
Speaker 2: You guys like, yeah, super playful again, so much better, and he does he takes meds like a champ.
Speaker 4: Thank god.
Speaker 1: So and then from the ball pit James and Liz fifty seven said thanks for the show.
Speaker 4: Chicks.
Speaker 1: Run Kata said, Georgia, please go vote in the bread in the primaries. Judges are on the ballot and we are about to lose the court.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, Georgia, come on, Georgia, get it together.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh. Kelly eleven oh six says we all need to remember to vote Republican in the midterms because Dems never help Americans and the majority of Republicans do. Also, remember we don't get emotional when it comes to politicians. Dems are always a negative and when choosing your Republicans, it's a plus or minus for America. Yep, it's very very true. All right now you.
Speaker 2: Marcy praul Is, Good morning, Mack and Daisy. Happy Friday. Hope you have an awesome weekend plan see Monday.
Speaker 4: Much love. Mock is on our way to get a dog today.
Speaker 1: We're leaving at five o'clock tonight and driving for basically forever, forever, driving basically all weekend.
Speaker 2: But she'll have Lindy Lou on Monday when we return when she knows right super Nova tgi F good people, Please hit the like button and subscribe. Also share if you desire not to get all sappy. But COTR is a bright beacon in a foggy world with a protective moat to shield us from the idiocy. I'm not crying, you are?
Speaker 1: It's too sweet for that is so nice.
Speaker 4: So sweet.
Speaker 2: Karen Elliott to three, I'm fifty nine today. Got to get a bond charge?
Speaker 4: No F no F.
Speaker 1: With my face. Yeah, you get a bond charge.
Speaker 4: They're great, you will love it.
Speaker 1: Oh the way, just another quick plug for bond charge and red light therapy specifically. I just read something yesterday that Joe Rogan says that he stopped having to wear readers ever since he was spending time in his red light therapy bed. So like that's amazing, yeah, like somehow it has improved his eyesight and it all has something to do with how it affects your mitochondria and like interesting, super interesting. So there's benefits that we don't even know about, right, that's amazing, really interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mels fades won can we really go wrong? For twenty eight presidential candidate. We can't our side is an exemplary. Their side sucks. Super Nova be clowned.
Speaker 1: I didn't use that word a couple of times today show.
Speaker 4: Her four or five. Thank you for that supersticker. Super Nova.
Speaker 2: We're a poncho and cackles is brainstorming. Yeah for real, woman, got is just spewing shell her four or five oh six. Thank you for making me laugh every morning. Thank you for being here. Teresa CTM retired usn O three. Thanks for a great show today. I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate all you do to keep us informed. You Nila jerks, take my money. Thank you, Teresa our NERM did what we fail to see in the mirror, A famous person who doesn't know a damn thing. Shut up, Karen, take my viewing money. Jan Felipe mv hi chicks. I've known since I was like ten that dreams are just your brain doing its thing. Everything you see in them comes from yourself. People's stupidity honestly.
Speaker 1: Has no limit. That's right, it's crazy, gen crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Jeenehiger need your prayers, chicks. My son has swallowed the bluetill and decided to move to New Zealand, taking your grand babies away from us. Oh my no, everybody pray for Gene and pray for his son.
Speaker 1: Wow, New Zealand like like the absolute further right, My god, Gene. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 18: It really is.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry. Okay, guys, we're bringing it in. You wish me luck on this drive because yes, safe and expeedy, like a speedy, speedy drive.
Speaker 4: Because you know that her husband's going to like put the pedal to.
Speaker 2: The pedal to the metal, right, he's going to do that. So you guys pray for her and then we get to meet Lindy, hopefully on Monday, your sometime next.
Speaker 1: Week we'll be able to see her busy face.
Speaker 4: So you guys have a great weekend. We'll talk to you Monday.
Speaker 1: Bye.