Speaker 1: Hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: What is all?
Speaker 3: Guys? How is everybody doing? What is all? Guys? How is everyone doing today? I hope everybody is staying safe on this street and fabulous, yeah, fabulous of Sunday, Sunday morn. We'll go fighting now. But what's up, guys? What's up? What's up? Guys? How is everyone doing this morning? Yeah? Yeah, but good morning? How is everybody doing this? Actually this afternoon? It's three forty one, eight pm? Yeah, what's up? What's up? What's going on? Guys?
Speaker 4: Yo?
Speaker 3: What's all? H but what's up? Guys? How is everybody doing? Okay, guys?
Speaker 4: All the gold can klap.
Speaker 3: Is in a bank in the Beverly Hills in somebody else's name. So if your dream about calor for but what's up? Yes, yeah, older girl, and have Mandy his head on banking letter.
Speaker 5: He is saving bodyls. So if you're a dream ma'am, how about.
Speaker 3: Firewords?
Speaker 6: Five?
Speaker 3: So I see people talking about kick like kick it's a bunch of bots over there, and yes it is. There's people that are boughten or botting over there just to get views. I have never bought it, and I'm never gonna, you know, that's the thing. When I restream, I'm always telling people to go to my other places can kick because you will never find me sealing for a crypto. You'll never see me shilling for a fucking cryptocurrency or for a crypto gambling website like fucking steak h.
Speaker 6: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And so some kick some kick what was what was? Mhmm, yeah, Kick has decided to so Kick has decided to.
Speaker 1: Do a.
Speaker 7: You know, by the way, okay, yeah, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: By the way, if anybody that does, I want to like support the podcast and stuff. That's it's important for us as creators to do what's right and kaya you know. And here's the thing. H so if your dream.
Speaker 4: About yeah doesn't matter, before have under a brand new game.
Speaker 3: Trying to be hero.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 3: It's just about. By the way, if anybody does want to tempt the stream, I am yeah. H By the way, if anybody that does, you know, by the way, if anybody that does wanna support the patreon, there you go right there, there's a one year free of my Patreon courtesy of me. Does Kevin Brannan get people free shit?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: H I just want to say thank you to the fans that supports this channel. What we do every day is what we say. You know, it ain't about the people that it ain't about people loving people. It's about it's about people loving People's also about the times that people cherish, you know. Yeah, but I hope everybody is staying safe today. Let me.
Speaker 1: M yeah h.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So if you.
Speaker 3: If you're look, if you're looking for a party, ghost, polity exist stupid mm hmm. Okay, m you want to marr im you all love a heady easy to.
Speaker 2: You want some.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I just want to say thank you to the people that are supporting this channel, supporting what I'm doing.
Speaker 5: Bye bye bye b b.
Speaker 8: Mhm mhm.
Speaker 3: H y g mm hmm. But I want to say to people if anybody that does want to support support the channel of m sorry, it's messed on it. This is your family mm hmm. Looking for a holded.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Hm hm.
Speaker 3: Who there, everyone's looking you want to marran m h.
Speaker 6: M hm hm. No.
Speaker 9: There's a lot of people that are nice, don't They'll say that there is a natuality there.
Speaker 3: Yea mhm h but uh, but what's up, guys. I just wanted to do a stream right now. I just wanted to do a stream to basically get restream all the time and get you guys some rumble over there on rumble a yeah h h no fuck. What's up?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 3: How is everybody? When you talk about it? Will you talk about it? When you talk about it? When you talk about it?
Speaker 1: Hm foo.
Speaker 2: Foo Now, But what's up guys?
Speaker 3: How is everybody doing? How does everybody do day? How does everybody do.
Speaker 2: In the day?
Speaker 3: If you ever even means humanity, if I ever he res humay, if you ever wanted to know who I have to see? People always want meilyting everyday. But what's up, guys? How is everybody doing this morning, on this great and fabulous Sunday afternoon in the South?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Big up? But I want to say thank you guys. And I want to say to the people that that try to say, oh, Jake is making his disability, Jake is doing this, he is doing that. Jake's not making anything, all right, Love you guys. Hoping you guys, stay saved, be saved, anything save in a box of chocolaten. I'll see you when I see you.
Speaker 6: By