Speaker 1: Welcome to the two seventeen Recovery Broadcast. If you don't make mistakes, you won't learn. With your host Corey Winfield, like, oh my gosh, I'm going into a place there need to be people like talking to walls, and there was some of that, but it was still pretty co host Harney Winfield.
Speaker 2: If they don't get that sincere messaging, then they're not going to have that conversation on a level where maybe you can get through to them.
Speaker 1: Special guest Corey Smoker.
Speaker 3: I don't want to hear the hero over here, but then I know what you're skipping down the street over there doing.
Speaker 1: You know, got yours? It is the nineteenth of June twenty twenty five. My name's Cory Winfield, and this is the two seventeen Recovery podcast, joined by Marney Winfield. Hey there, Corey Smoker, Hey are you escaping to where? Uh huh?
Speaker 3: I don't even remember that podcast, but that was.
Speaker 1: A good one though, because you made a good point. And next time I speak at an event or something anything, I'm going to remember that and I'm going to say, you know what they're skipping to the I'll say how maybe I'll get it put on a shirt. Who knows, but glad you guys are here. Glad you ladies. Women. She's your pronouns him's or hers probably hear missus. This is okay, and that's that's great. You two before we get into because I want to talk about the Recovery Friendly Workplace program. But before I do, it was mentioned to me that we should talk about the app and thank people for listening on the app, and if they don't have that app, to get the app and to rate us in whatever store, whatever platform they're listening on, because the more people and it's not about hey, we need to be famous, would be nothing to do with that. But if there's something on a podcast, maybe from two years ago that you like, you know that you heard me say, or Chris Goss or maybe Marnie a couple of years ago, or you maybe heard her say that could help somebody, you know, So do the five star thing like us and appreciate it. I guess it helps us more than we know, is what they told me. I said, Okay, I'll mention it. Yeah damn, Because they're like, man, there's a lot of good stuff that you have in there, but you're just not doing it right, And I'm like, look, bro, I don't have time, but maybe we will have time, and maybe we can make time, because again, what's what's an hour on my day? If we can help thirty people or ten people or one person, you know, like it's worth it, I would say, for sure. And some people will be like, yeah, but you were just doing a podcast making a video. I'm like yeah, but I'm actually said something that somebody can relate to it if it helps them click. Guess what because somebody said something to me sometime at some point. I don't know. I think it was a bunch of people, but it clicked one day, you know, So I just want that for everybody. But anyway, the Recovery from the Workplace program is fun. You guys are doing pretty good job with it, and there's something new to us. Well. The way we're kind of attacking it now, I would say, is like full fledged, like we want people to sign up for it. And you'd said something to me the other day. You're like, man, this is kind of tough because it feels like sales and you're not selling anything, like as a recovery community. We figured, you know, like, how can you break the stigma. Well, one thing is we got to teach people. You know, when before I was in this chair, I was in a chair in Arkansas, sitting on my couch. You know, I was sitting in the chair just getting drunk off my ass saying I don't have a problem. I'm not like those people. My liver was shutting down, and that was like, no, I don't have a problem, not alcoholics. So until you're educated about it, like, you don't know. And I was saying to Corey earlier she was learning some new programs, It's like, you don't know what you don't know, Like, if you don't you don't do something, how are you How are you supposed to know how to do it? So when you try something new, yeah, you're gonna fail and it'll look silly in a year from now you look back at it and go, oh my god, I'm so much better. But you'll see that growth recovery is the same way. So I think for people to understand that you can start in schools, you can start, you know, by talking with your family. But another place is the work the workplace, you know, and the workplace is usually our lifeline, at least me. I was that was my lifeline to my drug of choice. So it's a It's like a race. If I were to run from here to the front door. By the time I hit the front door, I'm gonna be if I even make it to the front door. You know what I'm saying. Some people could use this as a mile racer. I can run for twenty miles and in nineteenth mile. You're it's kind of the same way when at least the way I look at it in my active addiction, I was running out of gas and then finally it just on my liver and kidney shut down. I was in the housepal I couldn't hide it anymore. Work was affected, you know. I called them and told them I had taken the wrong pill or they gave me something that you know, I completely lied, But I wasn't a doctor. I didn't know that they had told me it was because my drinking. The doctors told me that. But the way I told it to my work is not a better But I heeart media. They were so understanding, and I wish I would have been more honest with them at the time because then I ended up going like three or four months later, I ended up going to this place in California, but I was only there for a couple of weeks, and then the ninety day thing. I still stayed off of work ninety days, even though I flew back to Arkansas and hung out the house and I think I started drinking again. And then my mom had to fly back and dark and saw. I think it was an answer to my phone. She showed up my door. I'm like, Okay, I guess we're doing something else today. But anyway, my point here is to have a workplace understand or at least have people understand in the places that you guys are training. They could take it home to their grandkids, they could take it home to their husband, thinking it's it's very valuable information. Well, thanks for coming in. Thanks. Well, I'm gonna talk more about Oh no, I'm just sorry. I'm just no, no, no, I was kidding. Go ahead.
Speaker 3: And that's something like I was even just saying yesterday to a company that we did a little orientation zoom meeting with about moving forward in the next step for the training is that you know, not a lot of employers want to admit that maybe their employees are dealing with SUD and OUD. But like I tell them, I'm like, okay, well, if you think that it's not in your workplace, at least this information and training for your staff and your employees can be information to help them with either the people that they're serving or their family members, or just having that knowledge of knowing like maybe they have a friend that has a child that's suffering, and so then they can have the they have these outlet of resources now where they know they of people they can turn to to ask instead of just not knowing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I mean, just to recap the whole initiative in general is so this this initiative is fairly new to the State of Michigan in terms of like popularity and I hate to use that word, but I mean people are unfamiliar with it in general. So it's kind of even the people that have been presented with it kind of are like, what does that even mean? Tell you know, tell me more about it. And so that's kind of where we are at that starting point where we need to even explain what it is that we're going to be training them on before people even consider going through the designation process, which is fair, you know, and so and essentially it's it's a lot of just substance use disorder, opioid use disorder, one on one stuff. It's really kind of like general knowledge about what substance use disorder is, it's prevalence, and more so being a what part you can play as a business owner or agency operator or staff lead management position, what have you in your operation to be supportive of people who are either struggling with substitute's disorder or in early recovery, right, being supportive of people in that recovery process. Because as you and I and all of us know that, it's a lifelong decision. So every day we wake up and we commit ourselves to, you know, a life of sobriety, and what does that mean for me? What do I need to maintain that sobriety? It's different for me, then it's different for Corey than it's different for Cory, and that's different for everybody else. Maybe it's meetings, maybe it's therapy, maybe it's the gym, maybe it's you know, walks, maybe who knows what so and if there's your work life takes up so much of your actual you know day in general, like what seventy percent of your wake time or something like that yeah, some crazy percent. So if you think about that, you know there's going to be an overlap and maybe your needs for your sobriety might conflict with some of those work hours, and so the things that you need you'll need to be you're having your employer be flexible with those needs and for you to feel comfortable to vocalize those needs is really kind of where where this training is trying a piece of what this training is trying to to have everybody kind of be on the same page.
Speaker 1: With and the range of businesses that you've registered so far, from churches to bars to tattoo parlors, pizza places. I mean, it's it's crazy, and it takes that, you know, to kind of spread the word and break the stigma, you know, of addiction. So you guys are doing great work, is what I wanted to bring up. And people listening to this podcast are probably, I would assume, familiar with recovery, you familiar with addictions. So if you're working at a place, if your owner, manager, whatever, is this something you want to explore, I would say do it, you know, and I wish there was a way to do it that you guys didn't feel like salespeople. But you know, it's something we got to tell people about. And yeah, when you call businesses, we get called all the time and we know how annoying that is, but you know it's also important too. But two seventeen, recovery dot com slash r FWU is the page you can learn more and register if you're interested. Yeah, so what else up with y'all?
Speaker 3: Me and Jesse We closed and moved in on our new house. Nice congratulations obviously that's been amazing journey to start and end the townhouse and the running and storage unit and now have like kind of everything is on one spot again and just kind of weeding through things and figuring out what it is we want to keep and hang up in place. And so that's been good. Since we had a last podcast, we did a pre fishing weekend. We did a fishing event down at Sunset Park that was a lot of fun. We had a good little turnout. I think like twenty three people.
Speaker 2: Now it's like a blast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we did have fun. We had some good laughs and played Cornhall as well.
Speaker 1: And this hung out zero Fish zero fish, Yeah you didn't have to mess with him fish and Nasty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was good. Hey, I got some bait for them. I set it down. I was like, I'm done.
Speaker 2: There was fishing that happened, there was just no fish part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's the next event?
Speaker 3: We're gonna have volunteer at the cherry Festival.
Speaker 2: Yep, right, Cherry Festivals. First week of July. It starts, is it the first?
Speaker 3: No, So it starts I think like on the last day.
Speaker 2: Of June, okay, and then I want to.
Speaker 3: Say the first is persibly on Monday, Tuesday. Tuesday is the first okay. Yeah, So it's like that couple end dates in June and then into the first of July. We have three different shifts that will be as two seventeen and some volunteers here will be down there working in the Farmer's market in the Pepsi tent.
Speaker 2: And that's always been so much fun. I hadn't been able to make it. I wasn't able to make it last year. But it's always a good time and people are so nice and like people ask questions about what two seventeen is, and I think where it feels like we're really supported by the community.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they have a game night coming up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the game night is on Thursday, June twenty, from five to eight, We're gonna have pizza, soda, fun, cornhole connect four.
Speaker 1: Like a big connect for or just regular big connect for Nice. We gotta be fun. And how can people find out more about that?
Speaker 3: So they can go on our website at ww dot two seventeen recovery dot com And we actually today just posted a new like little community bulletin board on there.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 3: You can also go on Ray Smoker's Facebook and I made a video invitation.
Speaker 1: Nice. Yeah, you gotta check this out. And this is so cool. And this is again what I was talking about earlier about learning new things, and you did. You learned something new and you did something new today? And how'd that make you feel?
Speaker 3: It made me feel good? But the vulnerable Yeah, But then I was like, I know it's not Cory Winfield approved, but I just had to keep telling them, you know what you told me, go for it, do it. And then I just keep saying He's like, well, we could just do it with dark camera and I'm like, no, you told me you're gonna let me do it and let me post it and then I can learn and critique later. And I said, anything on there is better than.
Speaker 2: Nothing exactly, and I think it's great. I think you did a great job. And that is the kind of thing that you just like I was just like when I was talking about when I was faced with stuff like that, you know, and you're just like put it off and put it off, like oh man, Like it's not worried about it being what it's going to be like or is it going to be good enough? You just need to do it. Just do it, be done with it, and you know what, And like he's saying about anything that we try to do, or especially when you're learning stuff, you know, it's you can only make it better, you know, And I don't know stuff like some people are more comfortable in front of the camera and in front of the microphone than others and have more experience, so you know, it's kind of hard to compare.
Speaker 3: See I'm the kind of person like if I can just go and wing it and do it and people take pictures and stuff like that, like then I'm photogenic. But then it's like all of a sudden, now you want me to sit in film the camera and smile or talk. Then I'm like or like where do I look at?
Speaker 2: What am I looking at because I'm not looking at people, so you're looking.
Speaker 3: At yeah, you know, but hey, you know what I did it. I posted it and it's out there, yep.
Speaker 1: And you've done it, and now you know how to do it and now you can just make them better. And then when you did do it, I say you in link, I'm like, hey, look at this, because these guys. It's some professional film thing I signed up for and it's classes and whatever. But they're only two to five minutes long, these little videos that they but they teach you and tell you a lot of important things. And I was like, here, I'm gonna share this with you because now you're going to be interested in how to make it better. So now you'll learn and you'll be like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But if you didn't have any interest, then I would have shared it with you. You know what I'm saying, Like, if I don't know, that's a whole nother thing. But that is cool that you did that. And speaking of videos, we went on vacation and we brought all of our video equipment, all the podcast stuff. We used it zero times. The only time I touched it was loading it into the car out of the car to the airbnb, then back into the car and then out of the car again. That was fun. Yeah, we did. Didn't get to use it at all on the vacation. It just I don't know, man, I'm glad to be home. There's a family vacation to Tennessee, not a don't see a trip to Tennessee in my future ever. Again, nothing against Tennessee. There are some good people there. I lost my wallet, I didn't know, thank goodness, and the lady at the store, you know, called.
Speaker 2: The tracked you down.
Speaker 3: You know, she actually called here.
Speaker 1: Yeah I do, yeah, because she was like hear.
Speaker 2: She tried to like facebook me, and I'm like, I don't know this person. I mean like I don't ever check it normally. But then I think I maybe popped up or something, and I was like, I'm not sure where this person is. So I didn't even pay attention.
Speaker 3: Well, they called here, Mitchell told them to call you, and then we were like just sitting here. We've been waiting and waiting to hear the story of the lost wallet because we're like Quardy's on vacation. It's were no phone calls.
Speaker 1: That's funny, I mean, it's it's a quick story. We were going out to dinner, I think the second night or something, and I reached in my pocket or I feel like, you know, make sure you have everything. I do the pocket check, so I feel my pockets and like, I don't have my wallet, and I'm like, well, Marty's got the card for paying with everything for if I get pulled over whatever. I think like twenty four hours or something that's probab of I have ID whatever. So we just left and I just figured I left in the airbnb. So the next morning I get a call from this Tennessee number and I was like, what is this number? Like I called me yesterday? So I just answered it Hello, and we had some problems with their airbnb. So I'm thinking, okay, maybe it's them. Nope, it's a lady at the store saying, hey, I got your wallet. And I'm like, huh is that where that is? Just like what you didn't know was lost. I was like, nah, thank God, because I would have lost my mind probably. I mean maybe I would have went back to the store, but I would have been like, where did I have it last? I guess it probably wouldn't have been that big a deal, but.
Speaker 2: That was the first grocery trip, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: I think so. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So we had driven like an an insane amount of hours to get to finally get to Tennessee, and then we got there at this weird gap time where it was like it was too early for us to go directly to the airbnb. But so we were like, let's go to the grocery store. And where were we going to put the groceries? I don't know, we were going to cross it version we got to it. So then we have Parker, our baby who's one years old, who's just like over it all. So we drag him into the store. I got him, I'm kind of got a list going get the stuff, and then I'm like unloading things onto the you know belt thing, and he's like we're taking turns trading holding him and me figuring out how to pay for it, and him getting you know, some of this whole thing ends up. He probably just put it up on the register and then just didn't put it back in his pocket.
Speaker 1: I think you had to use the bathroom or something, or you had to take Parker in.
Speaker 2: No, I had to change his diaper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you left and you left all your paperwork, her important like planner at the very end of the aisle with the belt. You know, I guess you walk up and you start putting stuff on the guys in front of you. You get that little corner that's where she put that, and you know, the guy's like, is that yours? I'm like, oh shit, yeah, I don't know why they didn't do that with my wallet because I sat there and I was talking to him about how cool I was and stuff like that, you know how I normally do, and so I mean it was probably a good ten minutes after like I had checked out. Okay, maybe two minutes, but still enough to the guy behind me in line was like, carry up.
Speaker 3: But I got it back.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. It could have been worse, much worse. You know, somebody could have taken it, and it could have been just you know, my twenty eight thousand credit cards, millions and trillions of dollars of credit I got and had to call every one of them like, hey, sorry, we didn't make the mansion payment in Florida this week, and I got my card.
Speaker 3: Still well, just trying to get a new ID.
Speaker 1: I don't think rich. I don't think rich people pay with their condo rent or mortgage with credit cards? Though, do they? I think no. Anyway, one day when I read, I'll sound like I know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: I don't even think you can pay a mortgage payment with a credit card.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so let's move on. So little Parker, though, was cute. We went to Cincinnati and we toured pay Court Stadium the Bengals play, and he ran to the end zone. I didn't film it. He was dancing, he spiked his bottle.
Speaker 2: We did film it.
Speaker 1: I didn't film the good one where he liked it. Yeah, he was dancing.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. It was so funny. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But you know what part of it is, though, is I'm glad you were just living in the moment of that with your family.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Birthday was great. We chilled at the house birth the airbnb we had in Cincinnati, and we door dashed some diapers. It was great, ordered a pizza. The pizza would have been a lot better if it was warmer, but it was still pretty good, and we just chilled. I think I went to bed. It was eight thirty. It was great. It was the best birthday.
Speaker 3: Weren't traveling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was freaking awesome.
Speaker 2: He literally didn't. I don't think we left it.
Speaker 1: Well, we toured the oh that was stadium, Yeah that was, and then we just chilled.
Speaker 3: That Airbnb was beautiful.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, he had He just loved it. Parker could just go from one into the house. I guess I want to call it to the other. You just hear his little.
Speaker 1: Feat yeah, you know, being one and learning how to walk, you know, I mean, it's it was. It was perfect for him, and it was it was an interesting design of a place, but yeah, it was. It was cool and we sort of watching movies with him, and we did a lot of chilling and one movie that we know that there was parts of this movie that he he laughs at really loud and just out loud. I remember the first time he did it. He might have been five months old, six months me. He was, he was little, and I remember thinking, did that just happen? He was watching Boss Baby and he just starts laughing out loud, and it was for some time I had ever heard him do that, you know, just like I wasn't tickling him or nothing, you know, just for him just to be sitting there and just I'm like what that.
Speaker 2: Okay, First it wasn't like five months old.
Speaker 1: He light have been six.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: It was before Christmas.
Speaker 2: At last, was smiling big and like you.
Speaker 1: Go no no he ha ha. Laughed out loud at this movie six months Yes, and he did the same thing, remember with the baby gate, so whenever we put that up right when he was crawling telling you So anyway, this movie still gets them. And we haven't watched it in a while. So we're watching it and there's a part where he just laughs out loud again. Yeah, And so we watch it over and over and every single time he laughs out loud at this part. So we decided we were going to record it. So Marty, you recorded this first part and then you'll hear me. I'll introduce the part where I recorded. But now we're in a cute battle, which one sounds cuter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because there were two separate occasions the game.
Speaker 1: I don't eve want to play because I think they're both cute. But let's just give a listen.
Speaker 2: You love that part every time, And here's.
Speaker 1: The one that I recorded. Pretty cute.
Speaker 3: You can't not.
Speaker 2: Let know that and just be like grinning ear to ear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's when he takes the bot the robot that's like a transformer or something, and he's like, oh, and it smashes his lamb lamb or whatever. He starts doing that and Parker just loses it. Man, he just laughs every time. And then if you laugh with him, because like a couple of times where I'll just laugh out loud with him because it's funny to hear him laugh, and then that gets him going and he laughs twice as hard. But there we're just trying to get his reaction. But maybe we'll record those ones too, because those are pretty funny when he starts laughing. And yeah, having a kid is something that's just been amazing and it's it's truly a blessing and being in recovery and you know, being able to go home and spend time with the family and just see a little, q little baby and just to see the joy in his face, you know, and it's awesome, really is.
Speaker 3: And his little his smile. Man, it's just sometimes he cheese is so big and his little teeth.
Speaker 1: Hanging out, and yeah, he's he is a cutie. And he was a trooper on the trip. Man, I felt so bad because it's just a lot of car travel and he's a trooper, but.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I know, there's some talk about going back to Cincinnati. Cincinnati pretty cool city. People in Detroit were nicer. I we still we haven't really talked about that because we all kind of went to Detroit. Well not kind of did. We went to Detroit. Yeah, and for a baseball game, and thanks against the Tigers for you know, giving us tickets to allow us to take people into our recovery. Appreciate that. But Detroit people were so nice. Oh my gosh, it was nice, so awesome they were.
Speaker 3: They were very welcoming.
Speaker 1: I remember guys from the ticket because they had the NFL Draft there a couple of years ago, and the guys that I listened to from the ticket come from Dallas and they were talking about people in Detroit being so nice, and I was like, what are they talking about? And then we go there and I'm like, yeah, from the ballpark to the parking garage to the restaurant, it was awesome. So a big shout out to Detroit on that.
Speaker 2: The hotel staff like everybody.
Speaker 1: Sincerely, yeah, like shady, yeah, Yeah, it was very cool. But if you haven't been to Detroit in a while, maybe you might want.
Speaker 2: To go back, man, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: It really was a very cool trip.
Speaker 3: There was no hotel, was amazing people.
Speaker 1: Since they are right, you know, but I wouldn't say it was that same kind of No.
Speaker 2: We did find a good restaurant there though, and the leader there. It was pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was cool. It was It was a cool little city.
Speaker 3: And they're little splash pads.
Speaker 1: I like those. Yeah, I just don't know if I can drive it again. Man, I'm done with driving after the trip to Washington.
Speaker 2: Make Corey drive.
Speaker 3: Drive just because I was thinking that too. You know, if we did go down there, that like we could kind of swing up and around on our way back and go to Akron, Ohio.
Speaker 2: There you go, work trip.
Speaker 3: Like where.
Speaker 1: Well, I gave when I came back, I gave myself a challenge because I've lost a couple of pounds so I'm feeling a little better. I gave myself a challenge that I will sleep in my bed for three hundred and sixty five consecutive days. NICs.
Speaker 2: Did you tell your wife about this challenge?
Speaker 1: Well? This is this is the thing. Man. My wife and I we have this relationship where we're going to make each other better, and to do that, you got to make yourself better and you got to challenge yourself. So we know that our goals sometimes, you know, have to be self fulfilling because we can't really put all that weight on the other person because we have great marriage.
Speaker 2: Like that, is there like a small print like an ax stix down there where it's like excluding minor getaways.
Speaker 1: I'll go back and watch the vows to seventeen recovery dot com slash wedding. Watch that again real quick and we'll see if.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, because we have got another thing we're trying to play with you.
Speaker 2: Two camping.
Speaker 3: We want to go?
Speaker 1: Why would you want to go? We can?
Speaker 2: I'll tell you why. Here's why we knew. Listen, we have recognized.
Speaker 1: That why would we do this?
Speaker 2: Because Corey Winfield has opened up this new He's challenged himself.
Speaker 1: Because I lost a couple of pounds because you.
Speaker 2: Got in a public swimming pool.
Speaker 1: Obviously, Well, oh so that means because I swim with people's pee in kids pee, that I now can go camping?
Speaker 3: Yes? With me and Jesse?
Speaker 1: How did it go last time he went camping? Was that fun? Time?
Speaker 3: Was haright time? Yeah? Obviously, and I think with you and Jesse together it would be we would have a great.
Speaker 1: Time obviously, and Parker obviously.
Speaker 3: And you don't even know, you don't even know you're camping situation yet.
Speaker 1: Lamping, Yeah, clamping. I can't even talk, so you can't even call it camping If we're glamping. It's what kind of big RV are going to be in, like the one that rock Stars Too are on.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: We were just that's different.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean that's an avenue. We could look at it to me like that was that wasn't okay? I think that was an approval we were also looking at They're like, I can't say the word right.
Speaker 2: Yerts, yerts.
Speaker 1: And they're like, won't we just stay at our house? We can go in the basement, we can look outside. You got trees out there, and what does this just be? Like, Hey, we're camping.
Speaker 3: That's not as fun.
Speaker 1: How do you know it could be even more fun? We have bigger Jesse and I have bigger TV with play video games on.
Speaker 3: Well, then you know what he's going to come from the weekend with you.
Speaker 1: And we're camping, Like, what do you do when you camp What do you mean?
Speaker 3: What do you do?
Speaker 1: Good question?
Speaker 2: One year old who absolutely loves.
Speaker 1: Just he loves to eat dirty, right, Okay, so he wakes up. Okay, so let's just walk and walk me through it. Okay, I'm not there's types of people that can like walk into a house. I'm not one of these people and just go, oh, imagine this over here in this there, it's a name for it. But I'm not that person. I walk to the house and go this is ugly and it will always be ugly. I can't picture like my stuff anyway, So you got to walk me through this. We wake up camping. I'm on what bed? Queen king sized bag?
Speaker 2: Probably Queen.
Speaker 1: Turn the air downs cold in here right right right?
Speaker 2: Yep, there's air conditioned.
Speaker 3: Guess what. We're gonna have a real coffee pot.
Speaker 1: So you walk out to go get some coffee started from ournie and some milk for a little it has it has.
Speaker 2: Yeah outlet's right electricity, so we just bring the cure eg that's ready plugged in.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm up. Oh man, got all that stuff. Go to the bathroom. Yep, take a dump, well, I mean, or whatever I do in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not in the that's not in the You're just like they.
Speaker 3: Have like.
Speaker 2: Quality, they have high quality restrooms.
Speaker 1: Got cold gold. That's why I gotta get dressed and put on a bunch of clothes and run to.
Speaker 2: You always have clothes on.
Speaker 1: Anyway, this sounds horrible. I think you just you don't even how what do you do in the morning, Like everybody just runs to the bathroom to fight over poop in time or like you got poop after somebod else poo oops? Like what if you have the pooper bands? What else is pooping? You just got weight.
Speaker 3: I think you and Jesse are the ones that we fight over the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Make it sound do you make it sound like like you've not never experienced any type of camp.
Speaker 1: I mean I can't compete with him, So.
Speaker 3: It sounds like there will be no fight for the bathroom for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, out by the bumper, like, well, wait, as long as we could, like should I not do this?
Speaker 2: Anyway? It sounds like it sounds like, oh we could play you gurt.
Speaker 1: Okay, So after we find where we're pooping and then we come back, then we shower. We have shower together with the vagrants.
Speaker 2: I mean we have cereal bananas.
Speaker 1: Or is good come back a shower?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Then we have blueberries and bananas.
Speaker 3: Where you pre make like breakfast sausage burritos that you warm up over the fire or the grill.
Speaker 1: I just have protein shake, okay, cool after breakfast. Are you guys in the same what are we in a cabin or are we in r V? What are we in yurt? Are you guys in the same yurt? Are you guys next door? How big are these yur I thought they were just like bubbles that people like live in.
Speaker 3: Well, we don't know yet. There's there's all sorts of options.
Speaker 2: Where there's yurts.
Speaker 1: Where's this at? There's different down the street.
Speaker 2: There are some there are some that are like, oh my.
Speaker 1: God, it's worse. Do not say Tennessee.
Speaker 2: No, okay in the state. Yeah, yeah that's bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're talking like a Friday to a Sunday. Okay, nothing long, javity.
Speaker 2: A whole down time and then we could do podcasts from there. There you go. You can take me to use your drone all over the place, me.
Speaker 1: Packing up his equipment again, not using it, no what not.
Speaker 2: Your photo stuff, just your drone, your drone and that portable podcast stuff.
Speaker 3: So we can have a podcast around a campfire.
Speaker 1: Well okay, but it has to be a video podcast.
Speaker 2: And then we can take parkers swimming.
Speaker 1: And we have to ghost hunt. Okay, is it near a ghost location?
Speaker 3: We'll find you. Got it?
Speaker 2: That was that was a commitment, And.
Speaker 1: I have to find a poop spot.
Speaker 2: You think like we're going to be like we're putting a tent up for ourselves in the middle of the woods. This is not like girl Scouts and boy scouts. We're trying to glamp glamorous camping.
Speaker 1: Can we do that someplace nice.
Speaker 2: Resort or something nice that's not far I mean like down the street from our house or our house I don't know, well.
Speaker 3: Even camp close enough so then you can just drive home and go to bed up.
Speaker 2: Take a shower, don't give him that out what.
Speaker 3: It and then Jesse will outcamp you. He's a non camper, so that'll be fun.
Speaker 1: That's like saying someone's gonna out golf me. Anyway, we'll talk about it later, and we gotta make a way for people coming into the office now. So anyway, it was good catching up. Glad that we could do a podcast today.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, a big.
Speaker 1: Shout out to our Jim, our friend, Jim friend. He's a big fan of the podcast and listens to every single one of them except all of them, But thanks Jim for the support. That next time, yeah to take care.
Speaker 2: Thanks, thanks for listening to the two seventeen Recovery podcast.
Speaker 1: Listen to over nine hundred episodes on the two seventeen Recovery app that's free in your app store or online at two seventeen recovery dot com.