Speaker 1: Oh well, thats are.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob and for those of you who are annoyed by ads and whatnot, please come over to patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy Podcast. You can sign up the five dollar tier and you'll have access to all the shows a couple of days in advance. Really, as soon as we get done shooting them, I'm editing them and putting them out there. And it's a great way to be able to support the show. But all right, now that we got that out of the way, because I know that there have been some people kind of you know, burnout on the commercials. I get it. It's just the way we make our money. I'm sorry. It's not us selling out.
Speaker 3: It's just no, ain't selling out. Look, it is the way it is. We have it to where you can skip forward on the Spotify's and the Apple podcast. I myself do not have some sort of like an account on Spotify where I don't get ads.
Speaker 4: I play like I'm broke.
Speaker 3: Okay, because guess what I am.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 3: But that being said, if you would like to come and skip ahead, from all those commercials. Yes, we understand, it's a lot. I hate it too. I get it. Then come check us out on patreon dot com. It is the best way to support the show. But if you are going to listen to us and you are just gonna click ahead through those commercials like the rest of everybody else in existence that just does it and moves on with their day, right, then welcome, Welcome to this cult episode, Jonathan. What are we diving into today?
Speaker 2: So we are going to be getting into an actual recent interview with UH with Alex Jones and your boy Tucker Carlson, and it was so interesting, And as a matter of fact, what we're gonna do is, we're gonna actually dissect one of Alex Jones's rants because I thought it was an absolute work of art for the conspiracy mind out there, and because you know Alex Jones, dude, he goes on and on and on and you're like, hold up, hold up, like you already blew my mind five times. I need to, like I need to figure out what the fuck is being said, and then he just keeps on going. He's an absolute hammer at it. So I know that there are some people that question Alex Jones. I personally don't. I actually like dude, that's like, as weird as it may sound, he's like a fucking idol of mine. He's on some real shit.
Speaker 3: No, absolutely, dude. I mean, look, there's nobody in the truther community slash conspiracy community whatever who doesn't know who he is. Okay, he's pretty much the uh. He's like the Joe Rogan of the conspiracy world, if you will, the godfather, the podfather of it.
Speaker 4: For sure.
Speaker 3: The man's been arrested for his claims. He has gone through and through. He's been right way more times than he's been wrong. There was what was that with him and Jesse Ventura back in six He called COVID like, I mean, the man's been on it, has never checked up. He literally infiltrated Bohemian Grove and got it all on camera, Like who else is doing it like that?
Speaker 2: And it sounds crazy Whenever he starts going off, it does sound crazy because all they're turning the frog's gay and like you might take that as a as a wild snippet of a video and be like, this guy is off of his fucking rocker, bro, And then you go and find out it's it's real. It's real.
Speaker 3: Show look up atrozine. Oh my god, Atrezine's real. What does it do whenever it's in water?
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 4: It's like a yeah, he was correct.
Speaker 2: And that's exactly what we're gonna get into today. And we have. I mean, this guy is just so full of just conspiratorial power and the way that he, dude, the way that he researches is there is nobody that can do it like him. And so anyway, I figured, you know, we'll try and step up to the plate and see if we can actually really get into exactly what he's been saying. And he has been going on about animal human cameras, and I thought that is interesting because we already know we've gotten into you know, clones, and we've gotten into certain labs that may or may not be airing on the on the side of like pro human you know, like there is there's a sense of things that are going on that are absolutely non ethical and it's not and it's not like it's not just in one place, dude, it's all over the fucking world.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: It is absolutely crazy. I did the research, but I will play the clips so that everybody can hear this rant that I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: So one more time, you said this word chimera, Did I hear that correctly?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, So for any cult members who maybe a newer cult member who kind of never heard that word before, is that that thing uh from Pacific rim, that big monster type creature that was a kaiju? My bad?
Speaker 2: All right, So Kimeira, we're gonna get to that. Don't don't worry. I have that all pulled up and everything. It's going to be. It's gonna blow some minds. It's actually first mentioned in like Greek mythology, and that's really where its roots come from, is Greek mythology. And now they're just thrown around this term like it's no big deal, like no chimera is Like the original chimera was like four animals in one Oh shit.
Speaker 3: Okay, depending on what those four animals are, that might have some other type of cult meaning to it as well.
Speaker 4: I'm very interested, Jonathan.
Speaker 2: Let's just say that a goat and a snake are a part.
Speaker 4: Of that, also a line and an eagle.
Speaker 2: I don't want to blow the whole lid off the top here, but look, before we do get into that there's some things that I kind of wanted to get off my mind here and not gonna lie. I did a little trip earlier and it made me really put into perspective a lot of shit, dude, And I just want to say that I am so thankful for all the good cult members out there. Like I was, like, not to sound lame or whatever, but like, and I know it's a trip, so do with that as you will. I was almost brought to tears just thinking about like how crazy this thing is that us, along with all the good cult members out there, we've all built together to really band together and just have a like such a pure thirst for knowledge and a pure thirst for condemning evil and looking into to all the dark corners of every dark valley, of every George Soros corner of every Bill Gates corner of every Hillary class, like all these different like corner that nobody really feels comfortable looking into. But whenever we all come together, there's nothing to be scared of because we all got each other's backs. And I just want to say to all the good cult members out there with that third eye, a third eye all the way open, that we absolutely appreciate you.
Speaker 3: We do. Indeed, we love you all, and we literally could not do this full time without every single one of your support. Everybody listening, everybody who's gone and hit the five stars and left review and come check us out on Patreon and bought merch or whatever the case may be, sharing us with your friends and family, sharing us with people on all the socials, and like really growing this to become what it has. Y'all.
Speaker 4: We are humbled and honored.
Speaker 3: That we have had the privilege of being able to make a living from being conspiracy theorist podcasters like that out loud is a ridiculous sentence, but it's a very true one, and it is because of all of you, So Jonathan, to caveat and agree with you one hundred percent from the bottom of both of our hearts.
Speaker 4: We cannot say thank you enough.
Speaker 6: So thank you.
Speaker 2: We serve you from now until the end of time. Baby, That's just how this show is going to roll. I mean, we're still in our thirties. We got a long way to go, baby, along.
Speaker 3: Your cult members, alongside each and every one of you, not cult leaders.
Speaker 4: There are no leaders to this cult.
Speaker 3: Hate to tell y'all, but y'all are expecting a conductor to be at the head of this crazy train. Hate to break it to you, we're all passengers on this motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's quite the crazy train, but it it. I mean sometimes it does go off the track, but we get that baby back on the track and send it her on home.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 2: But but yeah, So I just wanted to mention that, along with a couple of like really weird coincidences that had happened earlier on in the day before the trip. So, I live in an apartment complex. They have like the monthly past inspection right like where they came and spray for bugs and pest and all all things. It's like a regular monthly thing. Well, the guy came over today and he pulled out my fridge right to try and like spray behind there. Well, I I don't know what, so I'll just say it like this, all right. So what he pulled out there was two things that came from underneath the frigerator that like are not from me, that it must have been from somebody before I was living here and knowing full well that I planned on having this trip today. It was just very coincidentally these two things that were pulled from under this refrigerator. I know it sounds crazy, dude. The very first thing was a fucking tarot card of an alien with this blue face of like an orb blue face looking like some Oucturian or Pleadian or some kind of crazy shit. Right like that was pulled out. It's not even a tarot, it's like a I don't even know, it's like an astrology tarot card. I've never heard of it before. Interesting, but I thought, okay, that's weird because it's on some uh what was Power Rangers. The blue face on there kind of looks like that, oh yeah, yeah yeah ord On Yeah yeah wow.
Speaker 3: Okay, thinking it was like im blue anyway kind of.
Speaker 2: So I saw that and I was like, oh man, what a weird timing for this to come out today. And then if y'all remember my my trip that I told you about, uh remember how I told you, there was like this fucking cat human.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the not the leering.
Speaker 2: It's not necessarily considered a lyron or whatever, but yeah, some kind of Egyptian sphinx woman person cat thing. And I'm not gonna get into that story because I was a weird one. But what also, what also was pulled out. Dude, it looks like a fucking batmobile, like a toy car, like a hot wheels car, but it's catwoman. I was like, of all times for this to happen, today, it happens that this.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: And then we get it. We're planning on getting into Kaimiras today and like, you know what I'm saying, Like there is no such thing as a coincidence anymore.
Speaker 3: That's fucking wild. Dude. You as you are getting ready to take a psilocybin DMT infused trip, you see two signifiers randomly of two other very notable times that you did this.
Speaker 4: I find that to be very fascinating.
Speaker 2: By the way, the person who I was tripping with is one of my friends. Her name is Isis. So that's you know, getting into the Egyptian kind of stuff and the cat and like, it's like, what the hell is going on in my crazy ass life? Dude, it makes no sense.
Speaker 4: We've cultivated weird lives for ourselves.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be honest, neither of us has a normal life, Like a little bit behind the baseball, y'all. Jonathan and I are involved in so much random shit any given day that.
Speaker 4: It's like, yeah, like, what is normal?
Speaker 3: Dude? Does anyone even have a normal anymore? Because it seems like the more people I meet, the more people have so much shit going on to like the whole normal vibe.
Speaker 4: What the fuck is that?
Speaker 2: I don't think it exists personally. I think normal is absolutely out the window.
Speaker 3: Normal to me is rolling and going pretty much from the moment you wake up to the moment you go to bed seven days a week.
Speaker 4: If I don't know what other than that is normal, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: And I don't mean like working your ass off necessarily, but like constantly doing stuff, just sitting around and chilling.
Speaker 4: That doesn't sound normal to me. That sounds like hell. But like I guess that's crazy to some people.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Man, it is weird.
Speaker 2: It is weird. So anyway, I just kind of wanted to share that whole experience because I thought maybe some of the cult members might might get a chuckle out of it or whatever. But yeah, dude, there's no such thing as a coincidence. I see them all as synchronicities personally. All right, So now let's get to this famous rent of Alex Jones that was just a few days ago, and it's actually I found it on this page called Mindset of the Rich. It says, if you only watch three minutes of the Alex Jones interview with Tucker Carlson, it's these three minutes.
Speaker 3: Bro, Let's just call up what it is before we start this. Alex Jones, I would say, is the ramp Master General. I think he pretty solidly takes that title. Would you agree?
Speaker 2: Oh, dude, Like the capacity to think so many thoughts at one time and not stutter is insanity to me.
Speaker 3: And keep the energy up and still have time to like get quiet about something to make a point. And then Lou's talking mand to General gro It's he is just on another level.
Speaker 4: I think we're pretty safe in calling him the ramp Master General.
Speaker 2: Well, let's listen to this crazy rant or maybe not so crazy. It's three minutes long. Let's check it out.
Speaker 5: Now, you hear about the humanized mice that are part human or sam and that are part grasshopper, The crow twice is faster all the real normal salmon and just folks turterfucks about aliens and absolutely stuff going on. The globalists are making aliens by mixing humans and other animals and insects and plants, and then they put them, they test, state them, and use cow uteruses to grow them.
Speaker 6: This is going on everywhere, so it's like a.
Speaker 5: Breakaway whole civilization that's separate from us. The globalists have with life extension technologies and cures to cancer and Parkinson's, but instead of giving us all the cures, they're keeping that from themselves, and they're just getting ready to wipe all us out. So we don't even have access to that. Whether you think of it as moral or not, but they even had. People didn't believe me when I talked about it when I was reading the documents because we weren't on TV. Then I'm reading this on air, and people think they were all getting MIT quarterly.
Speaker 6: Then MIT about seven years ago. Look this up.
Speaker 5: Humanoid hybrid cameras are just stating at facilities across the United States, and it goes on say, part pig, part human, part cow, part human. So they won't be rejected by the cows that are growing them. They then harvest the organs, they harvest the stem cells, and they've got facilities now with thousands of cows per facility with humanoids growing in them, and this is in the literature, and they don't like me because I go, here's the literature, but they won't.
Speaker 6: Let you on the basis and let me.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you what the spider goats twenty five years ago. I call up one of the places in New York where they've got spider goats through Park Spider okay, and their milk.
Speaker 6: Makes body armor.
Speaker 5: And I get the head guy, a private contractor in the Pentagon.
Speaker 6: He's happily.
Speaker 5: He comes on two day's letter. He calls back, he goes the Pentagon's really mad. I would They didn't even tell me it was classified.
Speaker 6: They're gonna kill me if you don't take that.
Speaker 5: Take down that interview. Okay, So you're hearing all this. Look up spider goats, thirty year old stuff. Okay, all of this. So as good as I tell you stuff is, it's it's also bad because there's a breakaway civilization that's really in like the year twenty forty five. According to their estimates, they've already got way more advanced AI everything else, but they can't get full control of the human population yet because in an hour, if we wanted to tear up all the equipment and the.
Speaker 6: AI systems has shut it down. We could it's something.
Speaker 5: It's bad in of itself, it's how it's being deployed against us. That's why they've got to get rid of the farms and the ranches and the gardens and people knowing how to build things into things.
Speaker 6: They got to make us.
Speaker 5: Obsolete first, and then they're gonna release the real bioweapons to kill the majority of people. That's why COVID was just a drill. They admit it was to get us locked down. So they release the real bio weapon.
Speaker 6: You just stay at home and die like you're supposed to do. But we're not gonna do it.
Speaker 5: And if they release the big bio weapon, we know who to go after. Bill Gags, We'll get you in your bunker, and Suckerberg, we will bring you to justice legally and lawfully through the court system. If they'll be on there and break me out.
Speaker 3: I gotta.
Speaker 2: Oh, is that not one of the best brands of all time?
Speaker 6: God?
Speaker 3: All right? All right, shouts out to the fucking ramp master General. Nobody does it like him? All Right? You realize we would have to stop every like eight seconds. Oh, I did break down that he just said, yea, oh, Jonathan. Yeah. We started off with Samon's mixed with grassoppers or go twice as Fast, and then cut to Chimeras and Man Bear Pig is apparently a real well man Bear cow whatever, and it's like, oh, bro, let's let's start from the top and let's just go on through Jonathan, because I already know you're bringing the heat here. Brother.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: Whenever I heard that, I thought for sure, there's one or two things in here that he has to be exaggerating about. There has to be something that he is absolutely just overextending, and he's trying to find an olive branch because of one thing that sounds similar to something else. Now, I I'm somebody I trust Alex Jones. I know. Maybe that makes my third eye shut to some people.
Speaker 8: Not to me.
Speaker 2: He was the dude. He was the original person that turned me into a conspiracy theorist in the first place. I've been listening to Alex Jones since fucking Bush was in office, you know, like that was the og conspiracy shit for me.
Speaker 3: Look at all of the claims that he's made throughout the entirety of his time doing it. Okay, just off top, don't fuck him as a person or his political leanings or whatever religious police decide to point. Okay, if this dude was a political analyst who has been right this many times, you would take his word as truth from God. Okay, he may have missed one or two out of like five thousand things he said so far and doing me wrong, not negating those are really big ones that he did miss on. Like, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not even fully convinced that the Schmandy schmuck was not real. I'm gonna leave it at that. I think that there's a lot more there than what meets the eye, but I'm not trying to go into that.
Speaker 3: It's too messy to really dive into because no matter what it's it's Oh it's ugly, it's just ugly.
Speaker 2: I mean, dude, whenever you have literally like there are crisis actors, that is a real job that you can search for on Indeed, you can find this. It's a real thing. And they're saying those crisis actors are there to push forward a narrative in order to work for the government, in order to take away your guns, take away your liberties. Because now you're seeing these kids that are having to go through such horrible things and then their parents, you know, you see them crying. Meanwhile, like off camera before they're you know, like before the interview, the parents are laughing, and then they go on camera then they're crying. It's like, what the actually fuck is going on?
Speaker 3: Remember him? Oh yeah, David Hagge graduated from that high school like two years prior. Yet somehow the day of he was there and he was on camera like a school kid, like, bro, what come to find out his dad?
Speaker 4: I work for the agency. And it was like, okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: Now. Again, we're not saying that those types of things don't happen, but again, Sandy hook is just a really ugly thing to even get into. But again, looking at Alex Jones, the claims he's made and like him, dislike him whatever, the man is right like ninety eight possibly percent of the time. So when he goes on a tear like that, I wrote, hmm, I'm very excited.
Speaker 2: Mister Domas was off a couple of times. I'm sure sure just throwing that out there, so I'm sure there are probably biblical profits that probably had a dream that they didn't interpret correctly. Or something. You know what I'm saying, like in order to bat a thousand dude, that's it's unreachable. There is no such thing as perfection in my eyes unless it is imperfect perfection.
Speaker 3: Those I believe are called the apocrypha or the books that didn't make it to the Bible.
Speaker 4: But that's just my own two cents that it's all for another day.
Speaker 2: Yeah anyway, all right, so let's get into one. An actual kind is now, this is a chimera in mythology, which its root it's where the word was first created, was in Greek mythology. It says, according to Greek mythology, chimera was a monstrous, fire breathing hybrid creature from Lysia Asia minor, composed of different animal parts. Typically, it is depicted as a lion with a goat's head protruding from its back and a tail ending with a snake's head. Some representations also include dragon wings. It was an offspring of Typhon and Echidna, I think, and a sibling of monsters like uh Cerberus and the learning and Hydra.
Speaker 4: Basically, so, have you seen the movie Rya Raya, The Disney movie Rya.
Speaker 2: Uh No, No, no, no, is that the fish one.
Speaker 3: Dragons. That's the one where they're basically dragons. It's based out of Southeast Asia. It's actually really cool they brought up that culture. But that's kind of what it's describing here. Head of a lion, but horns, but snake tail and long and fire breathing. So dragons have taken on different looks and different certain features depending on which section of the world you're in, but there are certain traits just kind of transcend it all.
Speaker 4: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So a chimera, he's saying, we're talking about Okay, this is great. I'm loving it. Dragons.
Speaker 2: The term chimera has come to describe any mythical or fictional creature with parts taken from various animals, to describe anything composed of disparate parts or perceived as wildly imaginative, implausible, or doubt or dazzling. In other words, a chimera can be any hybrid creature. In figurative use, derived from the mythological meaning, chimera refers to an unrealistic or unrealizable, wild, foolish or vain, dream, notion or objective.
Speaker 4: Okay, so mythical creature, gotcha basically.
Speaker 2: And you can see the right here. It's on like this U super old plate from three P forty BC. And and you can see the lion head with kind of the body there. It's it's got goat tits on it. It's okay, it's got goat tits. It's got a the tail is an actual snake and then a goat protruding out of its back pointing the other way. So it's kind of like eyes everywhere.
Speaker 3: Okay, So like a full on just mixing and mashing of animal parts to make a mythical creature.
Speaker 2: Basically, yeah, now I know whenever you see that, you're like mythological. Here comes Jonathan with his woo woo shit wrong wrong go as uh as your boy the Grinch would say, because this is actually like real shit that's going on. So whenever Alex Jones had mentioned that there were humanized mice okay, literal humanized my part human part mouse, Okay, this is in Nature Reviews, Immunology or Nature dot Com, it's a it says humanized mice in translational biomedical research. It says, uh, there are I'm just gonna read the key points here We're not gonna read the whole thing because it's a pretty long article, but uh, it says there's a growing need for animal models to carry out in vivo studies of human biological systems without putting individuals at risk. Severely immunodeficient mice and grafted with human cells and tissues, known as humanized mice, facilitate progress and studies of human I don't know that word hematopoisis. I think, Okay, science, I guess, but it's uh for immunity, gene therapy, infectious diseases, cancer, and regenerative medicine. Advances in the genera in the generation of humanized mice have depended on a systemic progress of genetic modifications and in an immuno deficient mouse hosts, and on improvements in ingraphment techniques. Mice homozygous for the for the severe combined immuno deficiency gene mutation or for targeted mutations at the recombination activating gene so accompanied by a targeted mutation. Anyway, it's it's getting all scientific though. I'm not even gonna try and pretend like I'm semi smart and understanding all this, but just know that this is some real shit. It's for like, but they come across as saying, look, it's it's for cancer research, it's for infectis infectious disease research and regenerative medicine, and it's good for the immune system and stuff like that. But it's like, anytime you're taking human cells and putting it into another animal in the animal kingdom, I don't care what the need is for. If you say that you're doing it for all these like supposedly allegedly positive things to further advance science and immune science and stuff like that, I'm like, holy shit, this is really the day and age in which we're living. And by the way, this article was published in two thousand and seven.
Speaker 3: So there's a reason why like a lab rat is what we are associated with in your mind when you would hear a lab rat, that makes sense to you more than like a lab para heat right.
Speaker 4: Just saying so.
Speaker 3: In medical studies, they found that the mouse's nervous system and spinal alignment is strikingly similar to humans, which is why they use them for drug testing, because if it affects certain nervous systems, they will show in mice at a much lower dose. Then I remember hearing about in high school they were doing stem cell research and they were basically like in splicing in a human stem cell, and they were growing like an ear, like a real human ear on the back of a mouse that they were going to be able to harvest and like graft onto a person's face. Now, I don't know if that was going to be like a functioning ear or just for looks, like I guess plastic surgery was just not an option. I don't know, but I've seen that throughout the years, they've found that mice and humans for some reason have wild connections to how our bodies work and respond to similar things, and that all kind of stems back from the bubonic plague coming from them, you know what I mean, Like there's already so much precedence to where things go from them to us very quickly.
Speaker 2: For sure. For sure. I just think that it's like it's still weird to be injecting mice with human cells, so like think about it like this. I know that that sounds like all right, well, yeah, I guess they've been testing, you know, on mice for as far back as we know, but like put it into like personal terms here. Okay, okay, imagine somebody took some of I don't know if I how I even want to put this all right, I'll just.
Speaker 3: Do a skin graft or even a DNA splice, Like I know what you're saying.
Speaker 4: There's multiple ways that they can go with that.
Speaker 2: But what I'm trying to say is is, imagine if there was an organization out there that you were giving I don't know, maybe a sperm sample, maybe a hair follicle, maybe a blood test or something like that, and they were injecting that information into this mouse so that this mouse would be a it would be mice or a mouse humanization kind of thing, right, But it's part you. Doesn't that make it creepier?
Speaker 3: So are you suggesting that the twenty three and me company, who all these people sent their saliva and DNA too, and they already will sell and do anything to make a little quick change. Are you suggesting they or some company like them, would send a bunch of random DNA of all these people to these labs to use for whatever their purposes would be.
Speaker 2: Didn't I already say in that episode that I worry about like quantum entanglement as far as like voodoo doll use and stuff like that. Now, imagine they insert your information into a mouse and they're testing on it all the time. Maybe you don't know it like what's going on in the moment, but like you know what I'm saying, like, I don't trust I don't trust people in these labs to not take it the extra mile just out of curiosity sake.
Speaker 4: That is fucking wild.
Speaker 2: It's weird. It's weird. So anyway, that's the mouse. That's like the most basic one.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: Now let's get to the salmon and the grasshopper combo here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that one kind of shook me. I didn't know anything about that. And we're gonna talk about the goat spiders, I hope.
Speaker 2: Now, this is an article from twenty twenty, and I believe that it's a watered down article compared to what Alex Jones was talking about, but it still does get into what is the name of this website see food source dot com. So okay, all right, it says a salmon group introducing insect flour from grasshoppers into salmon feed via metapod partnership. So it says A Bergen, a Norway based salmon group has joined forces with Alison Norway headquartered startup Metapod to develop a new locally produced protein source featuring insects for inclusion in salmon feed. Under the agreement, Metapod will produce insect flour from grasshoppers and crickets to be used in feeds for salmon groups network of salmon and trout farms. The process will also involve the refinement of food waste, a move that will see salmon group reduce its carbon footprint and reintroduce a valuable resource back into its value chain, the company said in a press release. It says the way Metapod considers resources corresponds with our sustainability work. In practice, it does not claim land or resources which which could be utilized for other food production for human or animals. Additionally, they introduce a residual raw material, a problem source so to speak, from other food production which otherwise would not have would not have the same value. So I mean it's it's it's.
Speaker 3: Not as pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Actually it sounds cool, but then you get to this next article and it really starts to break it down a little bit more here. So this is by the Smithsonian magazine and it says Five things to know about genetically engineered salmon approved by the FDA. Okay, this was an article from twenty fifteen. It says, is aqua advantage a super salmon or a frankenfish. For years, controversy has swirled around a new fast growing fish which has been engineered with chromosomes from an Atlantic salmon, a growth hormone from Chinook salmon, and a gene from the eel like ocean. Put So, this one doesn't necessarily mention the grasshoppers, but it shows how they're already like trying to you take these fish in order to get like bigger and better results, so to say. It says today, questions about whether the fish will ever make it to the American plates were answered when the FDA announced that it had approved the fish for consumption and sale in the United States. It says, this isn't just any salmon, So what's the big deal about salmon? The keyword here is big. This fish grows more quickly into a larger size than conventional salmon. Proponents claim that since the salmon can be raised indoors, it will have a smaller environmental footprint and save carbon due to lower transportation costs. You got to worry about that carbon footprint all the time, right all the time. So it goes on to say that the FDA calls the salmon genetically engineered, while its producer prefers calling it genetically enhanced. However, the salmon is being portrayed in many news outlets as a genetically modified organism or a GMO. There's a difference. They say the terms are not interchangeable. It says that the term GMO is too broad of a category for such foods, since even Mother Nature can can genetically modify an organism. The FDA claims that the term genetically engineered is more precise since it refers to genetic modification practices that utilize modern biotechnology. It's likely that the words genetically engineered will be will be used on labels for the fish, that is, if they are labeled at all. So interesting little tidbit here getting into the all right, are they injecting salmon like having like part grasshopper parts salmon. Well, we're already seeing right here that you know they're they're trying to basically mix in the chinook salmon and an eel like ocean palt and also Atlantics, right, right, And so why wouldn't they do the grasshopper one?
Speaker 3: Well, I've never heard of the grasshopper fish combo. Now, I don't know off top what that much grasshopper into the feet of the salmon will do. But I will say that the fishing industry, not just in America but worldwide, is ridiculously and grossly unregulated. So like I'm just saying, nine times out of ten, the fish that you think you're buying isn't even the correct.
Speaker 4: Fish, Like that's not salmon, or that's not actually tuna.
Speaker 3: Like it's it's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude, it's uh, it's pretty sad. Actually, yeah, we're not eating real food anymore. That's just the facts.
Speaker 3: And just like he said, they're trying to take out the farms, they're trying to take out people growing their own food and the gardens and everything. That's why I'm dude, I'm telling you I'm getting some land.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's absolutely happening. So all right, I want to get over to this. This is actually by Discover magazine dot com and it says, look at that thing that's the camera, right, that's sick. Okay, Although the goat head is pointing the wrong way. But you get the idea. Yeah, so it says why scientists have been creating cameras in the lab for decades. Okay, why they have all right, because there's a good reason for it.
Speaker 4: Okay, so they just acknowledge that they have been, that's dope.
Speaker 2: In the Iliad, the Greek poet Homer describes a fearsome beast known to inhabit Asia minor one, known as a chimera. The ferocious creature had the head of a lion, the body of a goat, the tail of a serpent, and it purportedly breathed fire. This mythical chimera has been left in the pages of legend, but scientists today are making cameras of their own, blending together cells from multiple species in a single animal. The term resurfaced most recently after news broke that a team of researchers had created human monkey chimeras by inserting human cells into Cinomogulis monkey embryos at a very early stage of development. The embryos, which were never implanted in the womb and weren't allowed to fully develop, so they say, grew to contain a blend of human and monkey cells. The cameras restarted. They restarted a decade's old debate about the ethics of creating such creatures. While there are scientific and medical advantages of creating animals of more than one species, some scientists point to our still growing understanding of how cameras develop and behave as a reason for caution and creating blended species, especially those involving human cells, brings fraught ethical conundrums where we still have no easy answers too. Yeah, no shit, right, so the okay, So the cameras that are being created in a lab, this is where it starts to get. If it's not already interesting, it happens here.
Speaker 3: It says.
Speaker 2: Experiments that involve placing cells from one species into another actually date back decades, as far as at least nineteen sixties, scientists were attempting to create a cross between quails and chickens, and in nineteen seventy three other researchers reported the first mouse rat camera. Cameras are made by placing cells from one animal inside of another. This is distinct from hybrids, which result when animals from two different species mate with each other, and mosaics, which are made of genetically different different cells from the same fertilized egg. In the mouse rat chimera experiment, scientists place cells from a developing rat inside mouse embryos in the very earliest stages called blastocysts. As the embryos grew and developed, cells from both species divided and mingled to create an animal that was both rat and mouse. Other experiments have created cameras of two bovine species, as well as sheep goat cameras. So these things, they don't sound that crazy. A mouse and a rat, a sheep and a goat, a quail and a chicken. You know, they got to start somewhere where they're at least be pretty relatable, right, You can.
Speaker 3: At least see those things happening, right, Like a wolfhound hybrid.
Speaker 4: Well, I guess that's a little too close one. But then, like, is this similar to like a zonkey.
Speaker 2: A zebra donkey? Yeah, maybe might be.
Speaker 3: No, that is a thing that's a hybrid, But I don't know if that's necessarily a chimera, because okay, so those are the same family or whatever.
Speaker 2: Well, a hybrid and a camera are different, because a hybrid would be like breeding a donkey and a zebra together and making a donkey baby, right, whereas a chimera it is all happening in the cell. You know what I'm saying. They'll take certain cells from certain animals and inject it into the to the eggs of one specific animals. So it's a little bit more, I guess, designer.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think of what the cause I mean. I guess it depends on how far away they are in the genus and phylum classes of things. I guess because they just said two different bovine creatures mixing two different types of cows would just be a hybrid cow. So what made it a camera rather than a hybrid unless it was like drastically different types of cows like one from Asia that's like the size of a pig and one from you know, with Kansen that's the size of a fucking elephant. And they did some actual like yo, this ain't even the same type of animal. No more, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, it's because you're not taking the whole like uh, basically, you're not taking the whole data from the entire creature. You're taking certain specific traits from that creature and injecting into the egg so you would be able to let, let's say you have I don't know, a fucking fish egg or something like that, and you inject like the DNA from a human eyeball, so that fish has human eyeballs. It's still a fish, just has human eyeballs. That's a camera.
Speaker 4: Okay, I see it now, I got you right.
Speaker 3: So wait, aute is that with these people that can like, uh make their babies while it's in vitro and they could like ensure a certain eye color and shit are they making their babies cameras?
Speaker 2: Oh boy, you know what, I'm gonna pause where we're at right now. I actually have video.
Speaker 3: Wait, I want to spoil a nut and I want to jump the gun.
Speaker 2: I was just asking, no, no, no, I want you to see this. This is an actual chimera human right here. And this happened as a result of so whenever she was a baby, there was twins, and what happened is is that the other twin died and this baby ended up basically taking on the twin baby while still in the womb. And she has different eye colors, different skin on different parts of her of her body and everything. It's fucking wild, but it's a it's a diluted story compared to what we're talking to. But this is also known as a camera as well, so just check this out.
Speaker 9: I have a condition called chimerasm. Chimerasm is a very rare condition. Basically, it means I am my own twin. I have a straight line down the center of my torso on my left side, only my skin pigmentation is a different color than on my right side. And they kind of chalked it up to it must be a verse mark. I started getting sick in my early teens. Every doctor I would go to, no one could figure it out. Finally I did come across the doctor and he confirmed that I am a chimera. Chimerism is where two faternal twin eggs fused together in the womb. I absorbed my twin sister, so I carry her DNA and cells within my body. This is my sister's genetic makeup, and this is my genetic makeup.
Speaker 2: Isn't that nuts?
Speaker 3: Did you look up that condition? Uh?
Speaker 2: No, I just kind of glanced at it. It was just going to be used as a tiny example for the show. Anyway.
Speaker 3: I've never heard of it before, but I'm going to look it up now, because holy.
Speaker 2: Shit, it said that her condition is one in every seventy six million people. She said that it's like there are there are less than one hundred like human people out there, like with this condition. It's pretty nuts, right, Like so the cameras they go beyond this, like there are naturally occurring chimeras and shit like this in nature and within humans and stuff. It just starts getting weird whenever you're genetically modifying it on purpose.
Speaker 3: WHOA, holy shit, Okay, no, this is I have never heard. I mean I've heard of that's a that's like a joke, like they talk about that in a lot of comedies, like oh yeah, I absorb my twin that's why I'm so fat, and like you've heard that type of joke before, right, But I didn't know that it would. I never knew that it was actually a condition to where the one person had two different sets of genetic DNA within them. I thought it was more like one would kind of take over as a dominant and like overshadow the others. I guess I never I never thought about what would happen.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well, and another thing that I didn't bring up, but I was kind of researching on a little bit earlier that there is actually there's another form. It's called like micro chimeraism or something like that, which essentially it happens to almost every woman who makes a baby. And so let's say that there is a woman that is pregnant with a male baby. Right, Well, that male baby, it'll leave behind certain things from the fetus, right, and then those things from that fetus are then absorbed by the body, crosses over the blood brain barrier. And now if you were if you were like gonna do some kind of autopsy on the mother, like whenever she died, you would find male traits within her body. Especially it goes all the way up to the brain. So like, it's pretty crazy shit, dude.
Speaker 3: So look, it says here a condition in which some cells are tissues in a person's body contain at least two different sets of DNA. Chymerism can occur in different ways. One way it can occur is through an organ or stem cell transplant from another person. So think about that now. Okay, if you get an organ transplant, you are technically a chimera because you have a whole different person's DNA functioning within your body.
Speaker 2: Mmm mm hmm. Yeah, it's real, shit, dad, It's pretty It's pretty crazy too, because like you'll hear about people who are getting heart transplants or yes, dude, you ever hear there's such thing as a brain transplant or Am I making that up?
Speaker 3: I mean no, that's I don't believe that's ever actually been successfully done. I do know that pig heart is a thing, pig thousand shit.
Speaker 2: Al right. I might have just might not have been a brain there's it might have been a heart transplant where basically, like certain people and this could be a little far fetched. I'm just turning it out there to where you start to take on certain traits from the person that you took it from. And I don't know the specifics of that, but I don't know, dude. It's probably some vibrational shit. Who knows. But anyway, let's get back to it. Fucking wild bro crazy shit, dude. Two different color eyes on that chick and.
Speaker 3: Her seen that before, toun And that's usually a genetic mutation quote unquote, right that, But like that is wild that it's literally two different DNAs.
Speaker 4: It's not just the pigment, the pigmentation.
Speaker 2: Right, literally she's rocking two DNAs. So that's pretty insane. But back to this article. It says some experience, some experiments involving placing human cells and other creatures have found limited success. Researchers in twenty thirteen, for example, placed human brain cells inside the brains of neonatal mice. Not only did the mice survive, they performed better than ordinary mice and standard cognitive tests. What the mice were smarter with fucking human cells in there?
Speaker 3: What the fuck? Dude?
Speaker 2: Come on, dude, at a certain point, you're messing with creation. You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: What cells did they put in the mice's brain?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? Like how much brain matter did you remove from a person? How smart was that person? Like which lobe was it from? There's so much to that that just that leads to way more questions.
Speaker 2: Well, that matter that was placed in there. This goes to science direct dot com clicking on that specific brain matter that was putting in that was put into the mice, It says four. Brain engraftment by human gliole progenitor cells enhances synaptic plasticity in learning and adult mice. Wow, Holy shit, human astrocytes are larger and more complex than those than those of infraprimate mammals, suggesting that their role in neuroprocessing has expanded with evolution. To assess the cell autonomous and species selective properties of human glia, we ingrafted human glile progenitor cells into neonatal immunodeficient mice. Upon maturation, the recipient brains exhibited large numbers in high proportions of both human glile progenitors and astrocytes the human grafted. The ingrafted human glia were gap junction coupled to host astroglia, yet retained the size and pleomorphism of hominid astroglia and propagated. Okay, that's way too scientific for me. Holy shit, it's nuts too.
Speaker 3: That's English. But that's not like actual they in American English. That's being spoken there people that that's something else.
Speaker 2: It says today. Scientists making cameras usually rely on stem cells very early in development. Embryos are composed of plury potent stem cells that can go on to become any cell in the body you're using. Plury Potent stem cells allow scientists to implant new cells in an embryo from an early from a very early stage in development. That's what the researchers did in their experiment with monkey human cameras. They took one hundred and thirty two monkey blight blastocys and injected each with twenty five human plury potent stem cells. Then they allowed the embryos to develop in the lab for around two twenty days. Genetic tests of the embryos revealed human cells in all one hundred and thirty two monkeys monkeys, meaning that cells from both humans and monkeys were growing inside of them.
Speaker 3: Okay, so they like they just miss fucking Planet of the Apes. Real shit, I'd like not even joking that. I what what?
Speaker 2: Most of the embryos didn't survive a little over one hundred of them made it to ten days, and just three were alive after nineteen days.
Speaker 4: Okay, nature was taking its course.
Speaker 2: But three of them were still alive after nineteen days.
Speaker 3: I mean, did they continue to survive or they only like lasted a month.
Speaker 2: The embryos that still contained human cells declined over time, totaling around one third by day thirteen, but the results nevertheless showed it's possible to create human monkey cameras in the lab, opening the door to future research.
Speaker 3: Or shutting it for good. Whoa, hey, hey, now that we know right, because that you're exploring scientists and academics. You're you're out there trying to find out the answers to the big questions. Okay, cool, you found your answer. So you had the opportunity to close Pandora's box right the fuck now and walk away from it.
Speaker 2: I like, let's do that, right, Nah? Nah, can't be doing that. That's not so, It says, why do we blend species? As if there's a good reason, But let's hear their reason. Cameras inevitably spawn comparisons to Frankenstein mutants and a range of other science fiction creations, but the reality of such species blurring creatures today is far less exciting. Most cameras are made from species species that are closely related to each other, and the process doesn't imbue them with special characteristics. That's a lie, because I have an example that's gonna blow your brains right out of your body all day, Like, Okay, it's gonna get crazy. Like they water it down and they try and say, oh, look, look it's not that bad. It's not that bad, but yeh, the poll show that that's full of shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, at this point, nothing sounds too crazy for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So all right, that's enough from that article. So it just goes to show that, yes, scientists have been creating cameras in the lab for decades and they've been proven to work.
Speaker 3: And I love how they're using that term camera too, even scientifically speaking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like, wow, it's all it all stems from Greek mythology. You know, almost everything I mean you think about, like the the the proper name of any kind of plant or animal, it's always like some Greek word.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, yeah, because that was the language of academia for the longest time, right, only the educated spoke Greek.
Speaker 4: Only the Yeah, it was the whole thing.
Speaker 3: But and now, okay, you know what, I'm very excited to hear about this article right here.
Speaker 2: This is by the Smithsonian magazine and it says human pig cameras created for the first time. This was in twenty seventeen. It says the human embryos are the first step in interspecies organ transplants.
Speaker 3: Now, I remember hearing about this when these things were dropping. They were saying, because pig flesh is allegedly the closest thing to human flesh. That's why you'll have like tattoo students tattoo on pigskin, things like that. And there was an argument to be made that maybe it could go over well for certain organ things. And I know that using a pig heart is a thing now in certain cardiac or cardiovascular surgeries. But to the point of a full on camera. And again, their words, not ours, I'm curious where they're wroten to take.
Speaker 2: This, says. Researchers published a paper in the journal called Cell announcing that they had successfully produced the first human pig camera, an embryo that contained cells from two genetically distinct species. The controversial study is the first step in growing human organs in non human host animals for transpor transplantation. The research was led by a team at the Salk Institute for Biological Studies in Logola, California. The science Oh yeah is that la joya? No, la joya dude with a j yeah, get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 3: Okay, my favorite beats on Earth? Oh I know, la joya, dude.
Speaker 2: La joya. Sorry about that, Californias. The scientists transformed cells from an adult human into stem cells, then injected those into early stage pig embryos. These embryos were then implanted into female pigs, where they were allowed to develop for three to four weeks, what amounts to the first trimester of a pig pregnancy.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, dude, that's why pigs are such a problem because they their gestation period is so short and then the pig lit they come of age so quick that it's like, it's a real problem.
Speaker 4: That's why feral hogs are like a nuisance dude.
Speaker 2: All right, So if you remember, like it was a few years ago, whenever that move or that show on Netflix called Sweet Tooth came out.
Speaker 3: I didn't see it, but I was told it was I was told it was great. I was told it was awful. I liked thought it was symbolism. I was I don't know what to think of it. I never checked it out.
Speaker 2: I thought it was pretty cool. My daughter loves watching it. It's you know, it's a good little story behind it, but basically, yeah, it's pretty much as a result of all this you know of mad scientists creating human animal hybrids and then they kind of get out of control. That's really what the whole show is about Jesus.
Speaker 4: Maybe a coub was on some shit.
Speaker 2: You cub might have been on something.
Speaker 4: Praise be Praise be his name.
Speaker 2: So it says, oh, by where I was going with that is that they were putting out like a bunch of like a wild article and stuff like that. Whenever that show was coming out to like you know, get the get the crowd riled up and everything they were they were printing articles and in like famous newspapers and stuff like that human animal hybrids. But it was just like a premiere thing for the TV show or whatever. I think that they kind of do that stuff to just like soft launch this kind of shit.
Speaker 3: To be real with you, Oh absolutely absolutely. There'll be random stories on the news, random little things about human animal hybrids around the time. Were certain Yeah, absolutely, bro Yeah, because of the whole operation.
Speaker 2: Right now, Because whenever you're thinking of human animal chimeras and human animal hybrids, the first thing that's gonna come to your mind is that little boy who is part part boy, part deer, and you're gonna think, oh, he was such a sweet kid though, like he was very nice, and like this is this is like really messing with people's minds. Because most people aren't looking into this shit most people see most people see it just for the just for the excitement of the TV show, for the to see. And so then it's kind of crossing barriers with fantasy and reality, and they're trying to spin a narrative to make it seem like, hey, maybe look if you guys can accept this as a cool TV show, Like y'all couldn't accept cuts, but you'll accept human cameras, all right, might be working with something here, right, absolutely right. So it goes on to say that the reports, oh I'm sorry this Aaron Blakemore at National Geographic She reported that one hundred and eighty six of the embryos developed into later stage chimera embryos. In each later stage pig embryo, about one in every one hundred thousand cells was human derived. Okay, that is, I know, one in one hundred thousand. That doesn't seem like a whole hell of a lot, But dude, how many cells are there in like an animal or in a human. It's way more than one hundred thousand, right, Like you're talking about billions probably?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, like that you ever did that thing where you took a toothpick and like wiped your face and then put it under a microscope and saw all the dead skin cells that fell off. Yeah, that's just skin cells on the outside. That's not even talking about blood cells. That's not talking about you know, bone matter, nothing. Yeah, the organs, the tissue everything. Yet millions and billions and all of that.
Speaker 2: Crazy dude, But it says getting to even this earliest stage has been a long journey. Before moving on to human pig cameras, Belmonte and his colleagues first worked on mouse rat cameras by using Crisper Of course, it's Crisper gene editing technology. The researchers were able to remove the genes from for certain organ formation from mouse from mouse blastocyst. A blastocyst is the cellular stage before the embryo. Oh okay, that makes more sense.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: They then injected rat stem cells into the blastosis. They found that the stem cells filled the gaps and developed the missing organs, including a heart of pancreas, and holy shit, that is crazy, dude. The researchers then attempted a similar procedure injecting rat stem cells into pig blastocysts, but that combination didn't work, mainly because the development timeline for the two animals is so far apart. The researchers then moved on to pigs and humans, which have different gestation times. A pig's pregnancy lasts about one hundred and twelve days, but still they have similar organs. It then took a It then took a lot of trial and error to find the stem cells that developed along a similar timeline. They said, we tried three different types of human cells, essentially representing three different times. The work could eventually provide life saving organs for those waiting on donor lists, but critics of the research believe that mixing humans and animals in any way crosses a line. I yeah, I'm with that as well, because look, I look, I see it. If you want to try and bluepill this, you could say, all right, people don't have to wait in line for for heart transplants or liver transplants or kidney transplants or something like that. We can actually get it from from pigs, so they can or whatever other kind of animal, so they're always on deck. That way, if you need some kind of transplant, you're not having to fucking go on the black market. You're not having to pay a shitload of money because you're getting it from a pig or something along those lines, and it's a lot.
Speaker 3: Put on a waiting list on like your number one thousand in your area. They'll let you know if something changes.
Speaker 2: Like we've all seen John Q with Denzel Washington, right, like one of the best movies in my opinion of all time. Becks like just straight up dad mode. Like that's the most dad mode you could ever be.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent love that movie.
Speaker 2: I saw that at the drive in movie theater when our i's little actually.
Speaker 4: Still jealous of you that you've gotten to experience a drive in movie, dude.
Speaker 2: They actually I was driving to Louisiana in about an hour away from where I live. They have a drive in movie theater in Texas.
Speaker 4: No shit, Yeah, Texas got of going on, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it's less mosquitoes too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's fair.
Speaker 2: That's the biggest thing why Louisiana can't happen. Yea, the fucking mosquitos.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 2: They'll they'll pick up your your children, your dogs. I mean they'll pick you up. You get a couple of them together.
Speaker 3: That's a real thing. Dude, you'd have to like have the mosquito truck go around the place a few times before everybody parked there. And at that point, who wants to go sit in that haze and just catch you cancer? You know, and we don't need it essentially, Yeah, yeah, fair enough. So basically what this article is saying that every day we are slipping one step further to al Gore being correct about man bear peg. Right, That's that's what I'm getting here. South Park was right yet again.
Speaker 2: Well, I did want to tell you about this real quick because it gets into uh. It says in the United States, the NIH or the National Institute of Health, has banned federal funding for human chimera research, though last August it signaled that it might relax that band for carefully monitored experiments. That being said, okay, this is this is all kind wording and everything we all know about WUHAN and the the fucking you know, COVID being basically made in a lab over there, probably most likely almost one hundred percent chance that we're the ones that funded that gain to function research. Thank you, Anthony fauci in fucking and and all the other demons out there. But it's like, okay, I think, and and we're gonna get to an article that's gonna show that they are working on this kind of research in China, and multiple outlets have reported that it's not just Chinese funding, bro Like, it's American funding along with Chinese funding in China that are working on this kind of camera kind of shit, right, And so they they're trying to calm the public. We would never do that. We're not gonna do that. Yeah, we're not gonna do it here. I mean we we probably are doing it here behind closed doors, but on the main scale, it's happening and.
Speaker 4: We're funding it absolutely right.
Speaker 2: So all right, so now let's get to this next article. This is one of the articles that Alex Jones was talking about from MIT, and well this is an MIT Technology Review. But this article was published in twenty sixteen, and it says human animal cameras are ges dating on US research farms. Remember how he was like, they got a thousand different counts that are all gest stating right now with human animal like human cameras inside of them.
Speaker 6: Right, Yep.
Speaker 2: This this is some real shit. This is MIT saying this. Okay, it says braving a funding plan, or braving a funding ban put in place by America's top health agency. Some US research centers are moving ahead with attempts to grow human tissue inside pigs and sheep, with the goal of creating hearts, livers, and other organs needed for transplants. The effort to incubate organs in farm animals is ethically charged because it involves adding human cells to animal embryos in ways that could blur the line between species.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're just right out of the rip. They're letting you know what's up.
Speaker 2: Last September, in a reversal of earlier policy, the National Institute of Health announced that it would not support studies involving such human animal cameras until it had reviewed the scientific and social implications more closely. So they're so worried about, like what everybody's gonna think. They're like, can we get everybody on board, because we definitely want to do this, but we just don't want to be you know, we don't want to be those guys.
Speaker 3: They wanted to be closely monitored because they wanted to they want to know what to say. They want to be able to get ahead of it, you know, They don't want to be going to their car one morning and getting question, what do you say about your lab making a full man bear pig? And like what No, no, No. They want to know every step of it to make sure it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see this, all right, this is gonna get really strange, it said. The agency in a statement, said that it was worried about the chance that animals quote unquote cognitive state could be altered if they ended up with human brain cells.
Speaker 3: You mean they would gain sentience? Oh my god, imagine that.
Speaker 2: This is mit by the way, Mit, this ain't no fucking science fiction here.
Speaker 3: Well, every time you talk about introducing human DNA into an animal that has to be brought up, you're not talking about just doing a little skin graft. You're talking about actually from in like from the embryo, from its formation, changing its molecular structure, changing its DNA strands.
Speaker 2: I mean, dude, what part of your body does your soul reside in?
Speaker 3: Well exactly, you know what I mean. We don't know. Science can't quantify it. So this is why those lines get blurred one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: The NIH action was triggered effort after it learned that scientists had begun such experiments with support from other funding sources, including from California's State Stem Cell Agency. The human animal mixtures are being created by injecting human cells or human stem cells into day's old animal embryos, then just stating these in female livestock. Based on interviews with three teams, two in California and one in Minnesota, a MIT technology review estimates that about twenty pregnancies of pig human or sheep human cameras have been established during the last twelve months in the United States, though so far no scientific paper describing the work has been published and none of the animals were brought to term allegedly. Allegedly, the extent of the research was disclosed in part during presentations made at the NIH's Maryland campus in November at the agency's request. One research researcher, Juan Carlos Belmonte of the Salk Institute, showed unpublished data on more than a dozen pig embryos containing human cells. Another from the University of Minnesota provided photographs of a sixty two day old pig fetus in which the addition of human cells appeared to have reversed a congenital eye defect. Oh shit, Dune, this is fucking insane.
Speaker 3: So they're showing examples of it going wrong, so that means that they're working at it. They're trying to dial it in.
Speaker 2: The experiments rely on a cutting edge fusion of technologies, including recent breakthroughs in stem cell biology and gene editing techniques. By modifying genes, scientists can now easily change the DNA in pig or sheep embryos so that they are genetically incapable of forming a specific tissue. Then, by adding stem cells from a person, they hope the human cell the human cells will take over the job of forming the missing organ, which could then be harvested from the animal for use in a transplant operation. They say, we can we can make an animal without a heart. What we can make an animal without a heart right here.
Speaker 4: So whether he's gonna like put in an electric pump, we.
Speaker 2: Can make an animal without a heart. We have engineered pigs that lack skeletal muscles and blood vessels.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. So basically they're having a fetus get uh like grow only with what's needed.
Speaker 2: Uh Yeah, This Daniel Gary guy, he's a cardiologist who leads a Chimera project at the University of Minnesota. While such pigs aren't viable, no shit, you got no fucking no blood vessels, they can develop properly if a few cells are added from a normal pig embryo. Gary says that he's already medled two pigs in this way and recently won a one point four million dollar grant from the US Army, which funds some biomedical research to try to grow human hearts and swine.
Speaker 3: Okay, military funding. Shit, just gonna throw this out, further proving the fact that Army gets way more funding than they fucking need. Okay, look, the Air Force gets way more than any of them. I don't know what the Space Force gets. But back in the day when I served, Air Force got all the high dollar shit, Army got everything right below them. The Navy got decent shit, and we got the shit that was like already had been through the ringer of all three of them and was like duct taped together. Then we would get it right. That's how the Marines got by. But that's just proof that the Army has too much funding and that needs to go to the Marine Corps. I promise you we would find a way better use for that. We would find a way to be a more efficient killing force with one point four million.
Speaker 4: Extra dollars in our accounts. I feel like that, but who knows.
Speaker 2: Holy shit, this gets crazy, dude. It says because chimeras could prove a provide a new supply of organs for needy patients, and also lead to basic discoveries, researchers, including Gary, say they intend to press forward despite the NIH position. In November, he was one of eleven authors who published a letter criticizing the agency for creating a threat to progress that casts a shadow of negativity on their work. So the NIH is like, look, we shouldn't be doing this, and He's all, yes, we fucking should, because I'm the head of this. Listen to this next part, dude. The worry is that animals might turn out to be a little too human for comfort, say say, ending up with human reproductive cells, patches of people hair, or just higher intelligence. This is a quote rate here from the NIH ethicist or ethics ethicsist. Okay, ethicist, Okay.
Speaker 5: There it is.
Speaker 2: This is his quote. He says, we are not near the island of doctor Moreau, but science moves fast. The specter of an intelligent mouse stuck in a laboratory somewhere screaming I want to get out would be very troubling to people, agreedly. Shit, a fucking mouse that is screaming that I want to get out because it has human sentience, or how out a pig? Oh man? That just reminds me of that movie Tusk. What a what's his name? Justin fuck? What was his name.
Speaker 10: From?
Speaker 2: From Waiting What You never seen that movie Tusk?
Speaker 4: No, I was thinking of the book Animal Farm.
Speaker 2: All right. So in tuss there's like this crazy scientist who who takes this this one guy invites him over to his house. He drugs him and everything, and he forms Justin Long. That's what I'm thinking of. So he takes Justin Long and he literally builds a walrus with Justin with Justin Law, and he's and Justin Long is now a fucking wal Risk. He is a wall risk with human like features who thinks like a human in a wal Risks body. It's one of the most disturbing movies of all time.
Speaker 3: Justin Long is oh, all right, that's a that's a movie. It's just one of the most movies that have ever been made.
Speaker 2: It's a horror comedy. It's sure, it's okay, yeah, it's it's crazy. I can't believe you've never seen that.
Speaker 3: I've seen.
Speaker 4: I thought we were gonna talk about the movie Splice.
Speaker 2: It'll give you nightmares. You see this ship, Dude like, God, Okay, fucked up. But uh but it says anyway, It says the chance of an animal gaming gaining human consciousness is probably slim. Probably slim, you don't know.
Speaker 4: Probably it's it is a higher than zero percent chance, though.
Speaker 2: Their brains are just too different and much smaller. Well, consciousness doesn't necessarily reside in the brain. We know that, no, it does not, even and so as a precaution, researchers working with farm animal cameras haven't yet permitted any to be born, but instead are collecting fetuses in order to gather preliminary information about how great the contribution of human cells is to the animal's bodies. There's this.
Speaker 3: Guy.
Speaker 2: His name is uh, oh god, he's an Asian guy. I'm gonna butcher it. It's one of those fucking wild names. He's a stem cell biologist at at Stanford University. It says he began trying to make human sheep cameras this year. He says that so far, the contribution by human cells to the animal's bodies appears to be relatively small. He goes, if the extent of human cells is zero point five percent, it's very unlikely to get thinking pigs or standing sheep. But if it's large, like forty percent, then we would have to do something about that.
Speaker 3: Bro. Imagine if you mean kill it, I mean you you mean kill the sentient fucking mongoloid that you birthed.
Speaker 2: Dude, even at that point, like, would you feel bad about killing it?
Speaker 4: I don't believe science really feels bad about shit.
Speaker 2: No, but you oh me, Oh, if you saw like literally a fifty human and a fifty percent pig, let's just say.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm fucking ic in that.
Speaker 2: Oh man, dude, that's just oh, Son, that's nightmarish.
Speaker 3: Dude. Oh that that is the ship that like I've been waiting for my whole life. Are you kidding me? Let me find out? Man bear pigs on the way, Son, I'm gearing up. I mean, dude, thing is think about the handle down that hill. That ain't be ablical, That ain't the way to God. Won't it.
Speaker 2: I fuck yeah, think about that pig looking up at you and saying, Jacob, I love the Cults of conspiracy podcast. Don't kill me, dude, he's got.
Speaker 4: Over that crossways Son's over.
Speaker 2: You'd be looking at that fucker like it's demonic.
Speaker 3: Huh. I'd be looking at that like I don't know what the fuck it is, but it's moving and it's talking. Well, I mean also, I mean we eat pig, so you know, but yeah, you would probably take that to be a demonic thing.
Speaker 2: There's no way you're eating that pig.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 3: No, dude, don't even say that you're Is it look like a pig.
Speaker 2: It's fucking talking. It's talking to you.
Speaker 3: Walk with me. Now, is it a pig that talks or is it like a full on looks almost half human, like, like, to what level are we talking?
Speaker 2: Fifty fifty? Oh, it's on all force, it's on all fours, but it has like a human face. Maybe a little pig snow to it, right, maybe maybe it grows a Jacob beer.
Speaker 3: It's half cannibalism. No, And I don't know if you could, because I do know. What's the brain. There's a brain disease. That you can get developing from eating human meat and human brain matter. And I don't know how that works with some sort of an inner species hybrid, So best to just continue eating the food that's still on my fucking food pyramid.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it says although this Japanese guy naka Uchi, all right, that might be it.
Speaker 1: Alci.
Speaker 2: Although he was a star scientist, Japanese regulators were slow to approve his idea for chimeras a quote unquote pig man, as critics put it, and by twenty thirteen, naka Uchi decided to move to the United States, where no federal law restricts the creation of chimeras.
Speaker 3: Okay, uh what.
Speaker 2: Stanford was able to recruit him with the help of a six million dollar grant from the California Institute of Regenerative Medicine, a state agency set up a decade ago by a to bypass political interference from Washington. Oh this is some backdoor timera shit, dude, what so?
Speaker 3: Okay, just making sure we're on the same page. Remember how we've said, hey, hey, good cult members. Remember how we said that they were cloning sheep back in the seventies successfully, and we were saying, oh, you know, they've done human studies on this, of course under the table and behind closed doors and without people's interference. So just so we're all clear, nothing stopped them from doing that, the same way that's nothing is stopping them from doing this, just so we're all on the same page, same government regulated and forces. That's saying, Hey, bro, we're just not gonna ask questions.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, dude, this is here's a quote right here. Check this out. What if the embryo that develops is mostly human. It's something that we don't expect, but no one has done this experiment, so we can't roll it out.
Speaker 4: Okay, so now we're basically God in fantaside.
Speaker 3: Bro, like we're talking this is this didn't even ugen that's like trying to get stronger features. This is completely breaking the fabric of what separates us from the animals.
Speaker 2: Bro, we're talking about and I might be stretching it here, but I don't think so this is nepholam shit. I mean, if you're if you were, if you were to take some of your cells and inject them into I don't know, a fucking elk, right, imagine how that I.
Speaker 4: Was thinking of a bowl, an elk, a fucking uh, a lion.
Speaker 3: Like a snake. Well, I guess it would have to stay in the same genus, so probably still in the mammals.
Speaker 2: Fair enough, fine, hey dude, but we're still in the beginning stages of this. Eventually it will be possible.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm sorry. A half human, half horse, you mean a centaur like we've never seen a picture of one of those before.
Speaker 2: Kind of makes all the biblical stories seem less fantastical, now, don't they.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, what do these nephelim look like?
Speaker 3: These crazy the half breed of God's creation and of something else from somewhere else, from some other source, that mongoloid mix, that's what the fuck. Maybe there's a reason the flood had to happen to fucking ice that shit out.
Speaker 2: Fucking Eve talking to a serpent talking about like expanded consciousness and whatnot.
Speaker 4: That's not exactly okay, It's like seeing the light.
Speaker 2: You know you're being in the dark. I'm gonna show you the light. That's basically what I was referring to. But fair but yeah, I mean it's like, dude, talking animals. Think about that.
Speaker 3: The talking animal bit isn't even crazy to me because we grew up watching Disney, right, so like talking animals like our imagination can perceive that if you watch the more recent Lion King movie. All right, fair enough, fine, okay, it's the what about the animal that's mostly human that they didn't intend to be that way?
Speaker 4: What the fuck does that look like? Act like sound like?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: Does it have a soul? Does it have uh sentience? Does it know what it is?
Speaker 4: Does it know that it's different? Who raises that?
Speaker 11: For?
Speaker 3: What fucking purpose did this thing happen?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Why are we even here that?
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like, once again, these people are so curious if they can, they never stop to ask if they should.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like uh, Danny DeVito, the little the little Danny DeVito off a Hercules where he's like park goat.
Speaker 3: Uh fucking satyrs, right yeah? Or or yea pan, wasn't it I have him with goat? Yeah, I'm just saying it's like, where did these things come from? And everybody was like, oh, you know, cause dude's fucking goats like they do it certain parts of the world. No, no, homie, that's not where that came from, but it may have come from some sort of a crazy hybrid mix of something that took place one day that people saw with their eyes and wrote down chimera aka possibly you.
Speaker 2: That For Jesus, I'm just saying it's not that far off of all the old folklore, you know what I mean?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 2: So this is actually an article that I've seen mentioned all across the Internet whenever searching for animal cameras and animal human cameras. This is an article from the Daily Mail from the United Kingdom, but it says it's an article from July of twenty eleven, so we're talking about thirteen years ago now. It says one hundred and fifty human animal hybrids grown in UK labs. Embryos have been produced secretively for the past three years. Why you got to make it secretively?
Speaker 3: Huh? Why if this is such cutting edge technology that can do so much good for the world, why would it be in secret?
Speaker 2: Jonathan Scientists have created more than one hundred and fifty human animal hybrid embryos and British laboratories. The hybrids have been produced secretively over the past three years by researchers looking into possible cures for a wide range of diseases. The revelation comes just a day after a committee of scientists warned of a nightmare Planet of the Ape scenario in which work on human animal creation goes too far.
Speaker 3: It was secure diseases in secret.
Speaker 11: Yeah you know.
Speaker 2: Look, they're just working, although it's in the darkets for the light, you know.
Speaker 3: And then the only thing that brought this to light was the fact that literally Planet of the Apes was brought up into the conversation.
Speaker 2: Okay, it says. Last night, a campaigner against the excesses of medical research said that he was disgusted that scientists were dabbling in the grotesque. Figures seen by the Daily Mail show that one hundred and fifty five ad mixed embryos containing both human and animal genetic material have been created since the introduction of the two thousand and eight Human Fertilization Embryology Act. Soooo, this has been going for.
Speaker 3: A whole act that had to be passed because of this shit.
Speaker 2: This legalized the creation of a variety of hybrids, including an animal egg fertilized by a human sperm.
Speaker 3: What why they're called fucking purpose.
Speaker 2: They're called cybrids in which a human nucleus is implanted into an animal cell and chimeras in which human cells are mixed with animal embryos. Scientists say that the techniques can be used to develop embryotic stem cells, which can be used to treat a range of incurable illnesses. It's always about the cure in the illnesses. Three labs in the UK at Kings King's College, London, Newcastle University and Warwick University University were granted licenses to carry out the research after the Act came into force. All have now stopped creating hybrid embryos due to a lack of funding, but scientists believe that there will be more such work in the future. Again, this is from twenty eleven, so that future could be now.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know what, all right, So they're talking just making sure I'm on the same page here. So they're talking about potentially injecting human sperm into an animal egg for the purpose of creating some sort of a stem cell situation. But you're not gonna let that growth to full term or become a whole living creature to you know, come through and live and breathe air and all that.
Speaker 4: You're doing it for stem cell research.
Speaker 3: Except there's literally nothing stopping you from letting it go full term, just to see what the fuck happens.
Speaker 2: So your boy Lord Alton from he proposed to parliamentary a question he goes. Last night, he said, I argued in Parliament against the creation of human animal hybrids. As a matter of principle. None of the scientists who appeared before us could give us any justification in terms of treatment. Ethically, it can never be justifiable. It discredits us as a country. It is dabbling in the grotesque. At every stage. The justification from scientists has been if only you allow us to do this, we will find cures for every illness known to mankind. This is emotional blackmail, he says.
Speaker 3: And also incorrect because every time that they've been given the clearance to do one thing or another, it's they may find some good, but it doesn't cure everything at all.
Speaker 2: Ever, of the eighty treatments and cures which have come about from stem cells, all have come from adult stem cells, not embryotic ones. On moral and ethical grounds, this fails, and on scientific and medical ones too. Max Josephine quinta Valley of pro Life of a pro life group, commented on reproductive ethics and said, I am aghast that this is going on and we didn't know anything about it. Why have they kept us a secret? If they are proud of what they were doing, why do we need to ask parliamentary questions for this to come to light. The problem with many scientists is that they want to do things because they want to experiment. That is not good enough rationale, she said, could not agree more, madam, And then it says Earlier this week, a group of leading scientists warned about the Planet of the Apes experiments. They called for new rules to prevent lab animals being given human human attributes, for example, by injecting human stem cells into the brains of primates.
Speaker 3: Okay, so fuck, Just so we're clear, the fact that they had to pass or like try to push that legislation means that they've already tried or are currently trying. Yeah, keep in mind, the government only passes laws to restrict things. They never give freedoms to people, right. Freedoms are something we inalienably have. Governments take those away, they restrict those things. So the fact that these people even had to bring that up into the conversation means they at least had some bit of evidence to show that it was already going down. And when you look at the fact the lab was operating in secret for three years, I feel like they really had that evidence.
Speaker 2: Check out the final statement in this article. Human animal hybrids are also created in other countries, many of which have little or no regulation.
Speaker 3: Absolutely correct, man, dude, there because think about that, how many countries have gone through the process of having that talk.
Speaker 2: This is gonna freak you the fuck out. Bro, what I'm about to show you now, I'm just warning you. And by the way, if you want to be able to search this for yourself, just go to science alert dot com and type in the article that I'm about to read to you. Glowing fingertips and green eyes. First of its kind, monkey chimera was born in China.
Speaker 3: Of course, it's China.
Speaker 2: This is part monkey, part human, and the attributes of this this monkey literally has glowing fingertips and green eyes. There ain't no monkeys with no green eyes.
Speaker 4: Or glowing fingertips like glowing the dark.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they're like translucent. Oh whoa, because it's got like animal like human flesh.
Speaker 3: What the fuck?
Speaker 2: It's it's wild, dude, it's you'll see the pictures. It's some crazy shit, Like, what year is this from? Two fucking twenty twenty three?
Speaker 3: Oh Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: Okay, November of twenty twenty three. You're talking about less than a year ago.
Speaker 3: After COVID YO host COVID. This happened, Okay, because China hasn't been fucking around and finding out in labs anytime recently, y'all? What is happening?
Speaker 2: Scientists in China have announced the birth of a primate like no other, with eyes that shone green green eyes and fingertips that glowed yellow. And those were just the observable features. Beneath the skin and deep within its genes. This creature was apparently even more remarkable. The lab born male monkey was the product of an unprecedented experiment which used the pluripotent stem cells of two genetically distinct fertilized eggs from the same monkey species to create one living and breathing long tailed macaque. This is not the world's first living monkey artificially formed from the fusion of multiple fertilized eggs, but it was the most mixed or chimeric of them all. According to researchers, in China, in UK. In science, an animal camera is a single all right, we already know that in this particular animal's body, the cells and tissues that were created from two separate stem cell lines, one from a donor embryo and another from a host embryo where a parent in the brain, heart, kidney, liver, gastrointestinal track testes, and the cells that turn the cells that turn into its sperm. Of the twenty six different types of the twenty six different tissue types that science has measured in the live monkey, the contribution of extra donated stem cells range from a low of twenty one percent all the way up to ninety two percent. This highest percentage was seen in brain tissues. So shit, so this is Look at this, Look at the fucking fingertips.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: Wait, so we're talking about a monkey that has a brain that is ninety two percent human.
Speaker 2: Up to ninety two percent in hearts of the brain.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't need I don't even know where to go with that, dude, Holy and they successfully did this. Dude.
Speaker 2: Look look at those eyes. That's some human eyes. They ain't no monkey eyes.
Speaker 3: Dude. Okay, Wow, I don't need I don't even know where to go with this.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: I'm kind, I'm legitimately dumbfounded. Good cult members are listening to this. I'm not trying to have dead air.
Speaker 4: But like, I don't know what to say.
Speaker 3: They're the green literally made a planet of the apes. They made of green eyes.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Basically, it says, the green fluorescent signals and the eyes and fingers of the live birth chimeric monkey at three days of age. That's what you're looking at right here.
Speaker 3: Three days old. Okay, so I wonder if that monkey is even self aware of like anything. Well, okay, that was twenty twenty three. Is that monkey still alive?
Speaker 2: Well, it says. What's more, these chimeric tissues were limited to organs rich in blood, like the liver, the spleen, the placenta, which suggests blood mixture could be involved rather than true chimerism in solid tissues. The glowing solid tissues of this new chimeric monkey are filling scientists with delight, it says. It's exciting them to see the glow and the dark fingertips.
Speaker 3: Yes, look at this monstrosity of gene splicing that is completely not supposed to exist, that we successfully did.
Speaker 4: Ha ha ha that we're so smart.
Speaker 2: What yeah, dude, this is It's disturbing. It's disturbing. I mean it basically just gets into a lot of what we've learned so far. It doesn't say how long they let the monkey live or whatever this was. I guess it was an article that was produced whenever it was still a little baby.
Speaker 4: But like, even if that thing died right after this picture was taken, they successfully did it, which means they're going to continue to dial it in even further.
Speaker 2: What's the what's the shaman monkey from Lion King?
Speaker 3: What's his name? Rafiki?
Speaker 2: Dude? Watch this grow up to be like some real life Rafiki shit.
Speaker 3: I see it more being like the worst case of old school side show, where this half monkey half human thing will just be pranced around the world and.
Speaker 4: Looked at and gawked at.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, he'll have the sentience to know what's going on, but the vote won't have the vocal cords to beg them to stop.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Well, this is odd.
Speaker 2: This is a newscast from UH. I can't remember where this one's from, but it says Chinese and US and US scientists have been successfully creating human monkey hybrids in China since twenty twenty two.
Speaker 3: Okay he after COVID, y'all went to China to go to their labs to make human monkey hybrids, and now we have impocs. Monkey pos are running rampant.
Speaker 2: Oh fucking sorry, do we miss this.
Speaker 11: You?
Speaker 2: I didn't even think about that twenty two?
Speaker 3: What are we even talking about here? Talk?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? All right, this this this video is three minutes long into newscast. Check it out, dude. I thought it was pretty interesting. I wanted to add it to it. I'd see.
Speaker 12: Serious ethical issues are being raised after it emerged that US and Chinese scientists have implanted human cells into monkey embryos. The aim of the research is to understand more about how cells develop and to help research in cultivating organs for transplant. The scientists injected human stem cells, cells that have the ability to develop into many different body tissues, into caque embryos. The developing embryos were studied for up to twenty days. Other so called mixed species embryos or chimeras have been produced in the past with human cells implanted into sheep and pig embryos. This scientific group was led by Professor Juan Belmonte of the Salt Institute in the US. He says the work could address the shortage in transplantable organs and help us understand more about early human development, the way disease progresses, and aging. Katarine Devold is a senior research fellow at the Oxford Were Heroes Center for Practical Ethics. I asked her if we should see the embryos as human at all?
Speaker 13: That's a good question, It's a difficult question.
Speaker 11: So I think when we create an organanism that is a mix between a human and a monkey, we're really not sure at all what sort of.
Speaker 13: Organism we have created. Emimation the human, is it a monkey? Is it something in between?
Speaker 11: And that raises ethical issues because we don't know how we should treat these creatures ethically.
Speaker 13: Can we simply use them in scientific experiments? Can we destroy them in experiments when we really don't know what sort of organism they are?
Speaker 12: Do you see a line between scientific research up to a number of days, say twenty days, and beyond.
Speaker 13: Yes, So I think there is an important distinction here.
Speaker 11: So I think the problem I raise about as not being sure what sort of organism we create, how we should treat. It is not so much of a problem for the research we're discussing here, because in that research, as you mentioned, the human monkey cameras were destroyed when they were a nineteen day old Embrew, so that is before the development of a nervous system, before there are any mental capacities.
Speaker 13: So I think not so many ethical issues there.
Speaker 11: But of course it's sort of rec search opens the door to research where with cameras that are allowed to develop further, and then we creates human animal cameras with perhaps human neurons in their brains, and that raises a lot of ethical issues because what looks like an animal may well have mental capacity similar to that of a human being. And in that case, of course, we simply can't use these cameras in scientific research. We can't just simply destroy them or use them to extract organs for transplantations into humans.
Speaker 2: Poh world. So this's some real research that's actually going on, Like it's not hypothetical. This has been happening, okay, bro.
Speaker 3: So this kind of got me thinking, and I'm not sure if I want to drop the bomb at this moment or we need to keep going on this now.
Speaker 4: But now that I said, the impos thing.
Speaker 3: I got to thinking, right, they were talking about human pig hybrids and those labs are doing those experiments how far back?
Speaker 4: But do you remember once upon a time they were scaring us about the swine flu.
Speaker 3: Then we hear that they're using bovine creatures for these splicing fetus situations.
Speaker 4: I remember a mad cow disease they talked about when we were growing up.
Speaker 3: And then and then right of course we talked about the monkeys and the impots, and I was just curious if I you know, if there was any gene splicing research going on between humans and bats in the mid two thousands. I found something, but I don't know if I want to talk about it at this moment.
Speaker 2: But like, well, and also think about the zecravirus right, like they've already been genetically modifying mesqui.
Speaker 3: The I just the article I had found also talks about the ebola virus.
Speaker 4: Now was from twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: What does ebola come from? And on m Ebola comes from?
Speaker 3: What monkeys?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 2: Is that a monkey thing too? I want to say, yeah, we might be getting onto something here. I mean, you start fucking with uh with nature. It tends to fuck right back right.
Speaker 4: Like brod, I don't even understand.
Speaker 2: It's disturbing, honestly.
Speaker 3: It's it's wild, like we know that these things are going on, but then to find it all and have it all strung together to show like, no, no, no, they are absolutely making half human hybrids of multiple different species right now for what purpose?
Speaker 4: To cure disease? What disease are you trying to cure? It doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: We've been doing it under the radar for years and we haven't had to tell y'all shit about it. That's that's myasically what this is. This is insane, dude. And now we find out that they successfully made a half monkey half human hybrid right around the time they're telling everybody to watch out for impocs. Could it be because this new hybrid creature make Harry diseases or something else that we have no fucking clue how to fight because we've never had to deal with that before. And it can actually make all of the monkey type of diseases cross over into the human world. And once that Pandora gets out of that box, that's it is this maybe not the first time it's happened. Wow, I don't fucking know.
Speaker 2: Imagine like your imagine you die and you're getting ready to go through the whole reincarnation cycle, you know what I'm saying, and then you're fucking brought back as a part human, part pig. Like that's just your consciousness now, and you're like, what the fuck I didn't sign up for this, dude, God, this is.
Speaker 4: The people are trying to make cartoons real life.
Speaker 2: Oh it's soft launch. It's all soft launch. That's it, so now much.
Speaker 4: You're right, man, have it talking animals? Accident of the devil?
Speaker 3: You watching your Satan box over there with Disney Ooh yeah, Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse is talking and walking up right. Ain't biblical?
Speaker 2: They've been trying to normalize it. God, that's man, until you get Mickey fucking Mouse in real life.
Speaker 3: And how come Goofy walks like the rest of them, But Pluto has to sleep outside. Somebody explain that shit to me.
Speaker 2: Part human.
Speaker 3: One of them.
Speaker 2: He's a chimera.
Speaker 3: So one of them has some gna splicing, the other one does it. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Pluto is just the dumb dog that never evolved, even.
Speaker 3: Though they look and had the same exact face shape.
Speaker 2: Uh so, all right, So this is another article that came out and it's by Fox News. It was published in twenty twenty one. But this is another interesting one. Let's check this one out by Laura Logan.
Speaker 7: Once upon a time, bad people ruled the earth and then a miracle heaven. They called them hybrids. You're kind.
Speaker 14: Yeah, bad idea people, human chimeras living among us. It's only science fiction for right now. Yesterday, the Senate passed the Endless Frontier Act, a bill that commits nearly two hundred and fifty billion dollars to promote emerging technologies so that America can keep pace with Chinese innovation. Back in May, Democrats shot down an important amendment outlawing US participation in research that would create human animal hybrids, also known as chimeras. China is already doing it.
Speaker 2: They shot that down, bro, What year was that, twenty twenty one?
Speaker 3: Okay, after COVID when everybody was trying to get vaxed and everybody was wear masks and all that shit. The United States had to shoot that down and say no, we're not or no, no, no, they shout it down. They were trying to push it forward so that they can keep up with China.
Speaker 2: Yeah okay, yeah yeah. And it was like a democratic thing where they said, you know what we're we're gonna.
Speaker 3: I would have guessed it came from the left. I'm sorry, without any prior knowledge, I just had a feeling this came from the left.
Speaker 14: Dog announcing in April that an international team successfully grew human monkey embryos and sustained them for twenty days in a lab. The only question is what.
Speaker 2: Will they do next?
Speaker 14: Currently, the National Institutes of Health has banned US funding for chimeric research, but that band could very well be lifted. And who's to say that these agencies will play by the rules anyway. Remember President Obama banned funding for gain of function research back in twenty fourteen, but New York ad found a way around it, and they laundered to the Naya Group, and they laundered hundreds of thousands of dollars to the Wuhan Institute of Virology through a nonprofit group called the Echo Health Alliance.
Speaker 2: The rest is history.
Speaker 14: Chimeric research is a Pandora's box that's obviously from hell that should not be opened. But the scientific community, spurred on by their own Hubris may very well open it using American taxpayer dollars, and if that happens, the Democrats will have blood on their hands for not joining the GOP and stopping it when they had a chance. Joining me now for reaction. I don't even believe Laura Logan. Here we are, it's a twenty first century. We're two very smart women. We have to talk about chimeras and how we maybe the government might do it. You've been very involved in great your research and stories and coverage on certainly COVID what's been happening there. Give me your take on the seriousness of this, China's doing it.
Speaker 8: And what we have to be aware of, you know, tell me one of the things that I that strikes me the most about this story is there's an old adage, you know, be careful of what you don't know, and that has never been more true than with this subject. What exactly do we not know here?
Speaker 2: About?
Speaker 3: How far?
Speaker 8: How What is the level of involvement the US has had in any kind of research like this? And what else has the NIH and other divisions of the NIH been involved in. Because when it comes to doctor Fauci and what we know about COVID. We're just beginning to find out, right, we're at the tip of the iceberg in terms of uncovering what was really going on with gain of function research, and the whole sort of smoke screen of the Wuhan lab really obscures the fact that doctor Fauci and the NIH through NIAID, had been funding gain of function research for years. And there's a lot of money that's missing here. And there's another US agency that's missing from this equation. It's called DARPER, you know, which is the Defense Research Agency. So what we're DARPER and docta Fauci and the NIH doing with gain of function and various other programs like this one which we know so little about.
Speaker 13: And this is really the moment now.
Speaker 8: For a reckoning. This is time for the American people to start paying attention to these bills that pass through Congress, that get banned, that get unbanned, that get circumvented, and for us to start asking for real accountability. Because what we've seen is that the coronavirus, you know, that spread all of the world and call such panic and still causes such hysteria in so many quarters. Well, you just speak to someone like an oncologist who deals with bone marrow cancer. They'll tell you that they've been identifying hundreds of coronaviruses for years and years, and so this is one of many subjects that we know very very little about, and every day that goes by, we get the stench of manipulation and dishonesty is growing stronger.
Speaker 14: Yeah, and I think this is part of what allows us to find this information out. You know, there's the theory that ignorance is bliss right, and yes, not being aware of things, it's kind of peaceful. But the fact of the matter is these things happen anyway. And this particular bill, and this is what Congress tends to do, was about trying to, you know, keep up with China. But then it became a Christmas tree. There was like over two hundred amendments, and all the lobbyists got in because of course it's going to have to pass, so get in whatever it is you want. And this is what they do, without any consideration about the impact on the average person. You know, the COVID is one thing, right, mass death here you're talking about changing the nature of life. And this is what, of course is so shocking to me. We've got just a couple of seconds left. But this is a real game changer, it is, And.
Speaker 8: You know what's so interesting about it to me, Tammy, I'm not particularly religious, but what it keeps reminding you of. We can create robots that mimic humans. Now we want to take animals and humans and blend them. And we also want to take meat and we want to grow some version of food. This is a vartue from ourselves of meat. But you know what we can't do. We can't create life. We as human beings don't create life. And no amount of engineerity and science is going to change that.
Speaker 14: And the things that we do, Laura, thank you so much. This is the kind of things that get you karmically, and we've got to stand up for ourselves and for everything that comes up in the future.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 3: Right, I can't agree more with what these women were saying in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep, it's been going on, dude.
Speaker 3: And before the fucking green eyes, glowing fingertip monkey was born, COVID.
Speaker 2: Was the smallest precursor of an idea of the worst possibility that could have come out of Wuhan, China.
Speaker 3: Like me about it like Wuhan, dude.
Speaker 2: I mean, but this was coming out of the Wuan Virology unit, right. So, and whenever you say that US and China are working in Wuhan to develop some type of gain of function, and it's always going to be something like, well it's it's for you know, cancer research and stuff like that, it's like, dude, you can only you can use that excuse up unto a point, dude.
Speaker 3: The article I just found shows that they were doing human bat gene splicing in China in twenty fourteen MM and they were looking at how it affected the mRNA in the genes, so human bat.
Speaker 2: It kind of reminds me of like a like a traditional vampire.
Speaker 3: Tell you what, let me share the screen. Well, do there's one little thing that pulled up.
Speaker 2: Well we'll get to that. Let me finish off these articles first and then we'll and then we'll get to that, because there's a couple of things more that I wanted to get to. So this one right here, this is off of stat News. This is another research article that people were talking about whenever it pertains to cameras. But you know, it kind of gets into what we were talking about as far as the pigs and humans go. But it says first human pig cameras were created, sparking hopes of transplantable organs and debate. It says pig embryos that have been ejected with human stem cells when they were only a few days old, began to grow organs containing human cells. Scientists reported on Thursday in advance that promises or threatens to bring closer the routine production of creatures that are part human and part something else. These human pig cameras were not allowed to develop past the fetal stage, so they say, but the experiment suggests such creations could eventually be used to grow fully human organs for transplant, easing the fatal shortage of organs. One hundred and twenty thousand people in the United States are waiting for life saving transplants, but every day two dozen die before they get them. So this is where they pull on your heartstrings a little bit, you know what I mean, says Human pig cameras could also be used for research into pre natal development and to test experimental drugs. A human lung in a pig might show more accurately the effect of a compounded intended of a compound intended to treat, say, cystic fibrosis, than today's lab animals. Scientists not involved in the camera experiment reported in Cell said it answered a long standing question what would happen if human stem cells were implanted in the early embryo of a large animal, not a mouse or rat. This is doctor Sean Wu out of Stanford University where he says, now we have the first answer. You get some human cells, though not a lot. It's a tremendous accomplishment. So basically they're just kind of giving you a little bit rate here. But they're saying, is is that look, we can grow you know, organs in pigs that are part human, part pig. It's just it's fucking disturbing.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 2: At a certain point, It's like, if I can't get a human replacement of an organ, would you want to accept a pig long for example?
Speaker 3: As well? I know some people that have gotten pig valves installed in their heart and it's working well for them.
Speaker 4: So I mean, I don't know, I guess.
Speaker 2: So, but at a certain point you got to question the ethics of it.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 4: But but that wasn't that wasn't that was harvested from a pig that wasn't done like this.
Speaker 2: Well, this is an article from Reuters. It says British scientists make human cow embryos. So now it's starting to gett a little weirder, okay, British researchers. Oh, by the way, this article was two thousand and eight, so sixteen years ago.
Speaker 3: Wait, whoa, whoa Now two thousand and eight was that possibly right around a certain time frame when mad cow disease actually was right after that? I'm not mistaken, but okay.
Speaker 2: British researchers say that they have created embryos and stem cells using human cells and the egg cells of cows, but said such experiments would not lead to human to hybrid human animal babies or even to direct medical therapies. They start out with.
Speaker 4: That right off the top. They just want to let it be known.
Speaker 3: I'm so sure.
Speaker 2: Doctor Lyle Armstrong of Newcastle University presented prelaminary data on his work is to Israel's Parliament last week. It has not been reviewed by other experts in the field, Newcastle University said in a statement released on Tuesday. They said that they had hollowed out the egg cells of cattle inserted human DNA to create a growing embryo and then taken it apart to get embryonic stem cells. Other experts agreed such work would only be an interim step aimed aimed at understanding the biology of embryonic stem cells, the body's ultimate mass which give rise to all of the other stell cells and tissues. The their quote is it says if the team can produce cells that will which will survive in culture, it will open the door to a better understanding of disease processes without having to use precious human eggs. Cells grown using animal eggs cannot be used to treat patients on safety grounds, but they will help bring nearer the day when the new stem cell therapies are available. So another thing, I mean, it's pigs, cows, whatever, fucking whatever.
Speaker 3: So when Alex Jones said they had thousands of cows lined up with embrotic sacs growing human organs, oh, I'm sorry once again, my man didn't miss.
Speaker 2: And let's not forget about the spider goats. Oh making science fiction a reality. This is also from the Daily Mail. Bullet Proof human skin made from spider silk and goat milk developed by researchers.
Speaker 4: All right, so it's very interesting that this gets brought up.
Speaker 3: I just when I say, just like two day found a thing about spider silk and how Genghis Khan and his dudes when they would ride, he made all of his horse archers, which was like his boys. That was his like big move. He made them wear silk, very thick silk vests. Reason being if an arrow hit them, it would stab in, but it would actually like the silk would keep it from bleeding out, so it.
Speaker 4: Was like a self cauterizing thing.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like a bulletproof vest, but it's like the arrow would get caught in the silk and it wouldn't like tear up the flesh as much.
Speaker 4: So it's already been used for that principle.
Speaker 2: That was a long ass time ago too. Yeah, well, it says it might look like a poorly drawn picture of an alien, but this is actually one of the most advanced types of skins ever made that can even stop bullets. So this is the skin that they're referring to for all the Patreon rockfin watchers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you're not on that, please come check us out. You really do need to be here to see a lot of the things on this episode. Come check us out at patreon dot com again, best way to support the show and get the ad free. Listen.
Speaker 4: We know we hate the commercials too. I get it, I get it.
Speaker 3: Come check us out over there, you get one week free. We should mention that as well. You go over there right now, you get one week free. Yo binge. Watch the shows, check us out, see this episode for yourself. Decide if you.
Speaker 4: Want to support us more on that front on your own. That's between you and God.
Speaker 3: But come check us out.
Speaker 2: Researchers genetically engineered goats to produce milk which is packed with the same protein as silk spiders. Once this, once this milk, once this is milked out, it can be spun out and weaved into a material that is ten times stronger than steel.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm very curious about what the processes for this. So you milk it out of the goat.
Speaker 6: I get that.
Speaker 3: Fine, I think we're gonna get it's a liquid, Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: The fabric can then be blended with human skin to make what the scientists hope will be tough enough to stop even a bullet. It says Dutch researcher that's a tough name to say, said that the spider silk project was called two point six grams three hundred and twenty nine. Uh, what's ms?
Speaker 4: Ms milligrams?
Speaker 2: No, that's MG's whatever it is. It's basically it might be milligrams. So basically two point meters per second. Oh okay, Oh, so that's how fast it's being woven.
Speaker 6: I guess.
Speaker 2: But it says that the the two point six grams after the weight and the velocity of a twenty two caliber long rifle bullet.
Speaker 3: Wow, wait a minute, Okay, so it can stop at twenty two, which I mean, granted, isn't the most impressive thing, but still fucking impressive for spun goat milk.
Speaker 2: Working with the Forensic Genomics Consortium in the Netherlands, she said the goal was to replace the keratin in our skin with spider silk. Oh, this is trying to be injected into our shit.
Speaker 3: So they want to make bulletproof people.
Speaker 2: The first stage involves growing a layer of real skin around a sample of the bulletproof skin, which takes about five weeks. A video posted by the researchers on YouTube shows a bullet then being fired into the mixture of the two. The researcher said that the project was making science fiction and reality, even if the test results were not yet perfect. She said that the silk has a long history of using battle and combat, and that Genghis Khan once used once issued all of his horsemen with silk vests as an arrow, hitting silk does not break, meaning you can tease it out. Dang, you were on it, but it's say.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I didn't mean to take that away earlier.
Speaker 4: I was just mentioning. Damn okay.
Speaker 2: Imagine a spider silk vest capable of catching bullets, the modern day equivalent of Genghis Khan's arrows Now, let's take that one step farther, why bother with a vest. Imagine replacing keratin, the protein responsible for the toughness of the human skin, with this spider silk protein. This is possible by adding the silk, by adding the silk producing genes of a spider to the gnome of a human, creating a bulletproof human.
Speaker 3: Fuck, real quick, real quick, we do need to keep it mentioned and say keratin right, yeah, so keratin's also it's in your fingernails, right, and also your hair that's actually made out of the same material. So they're talking about basically making some sort of a flexible shell interwoven with you, like not air woven, but like genetically it is your skin, and it's made out of the same stuff that you already grow naturally. It's wow because think about like body hair. This is little bits of keratin that is already growing all over your body. So it's just talking about dispersing that genetically.
Speaker 2: WHOA, yeah, yeah, it says science fiction maybe, but we get a feeling of what this transhumante transhumanistic idea would be, like letting a bulletproof matrix of spider silk merge with an in vitro human skin. Bulletproof vests have been around for decades, but skin that can stop them has only been the preserve of science fiction. The most famous the most famous example is Superman or the Man of Steel. Bullets simply ricochet off of him.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine that being a real thing, to where like you could shoot somebody in their eyeball and the bullet would just like mushroom and drop.
Speaker 2: That would be some scary shit. I'm gonna be.
Speaker 3: Real with you, Like, holy shit, dude.
Speaker 2: So how far could this really go? I wanted to pull up this older video of Alex Jones going on to Joe Rogan's podcast. This was a while ago, like five six years ago something like that, and he goes on one of his crazy tirades here. But he kind of gets into a little bit more, a little bit deeper once they start implementing this just to the crazy extents of the conspiratorial mind, because it has been shown to be modern day Nostradamus in most cases.
Speaker 4: He's right, like with ninety eight percent of the time, let's check him out.
Speaker 3: The elite are.
Speaker 5: All about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe, and they want to know all this. Some are good, some are bad, Some are a mix. But the good ones don't ever want to organize. The bad one shouldn't want to organize because they lost after power. Powerful consciousnesses don't want to dominate other people. They want to empower them, so they don't tend to get together until things are really late in the game.
Speaker 6: Then they come together. Evils always defeated because good is so much stronger.
Speaker 5: And we're on this planet and Einstein's physics showed at Max Planks's physics show at off there's at least twelve dimensions, and now that's why all the top scientists and in billionaires are coming out saying it's a false hologram.
Speaker 6: It is artificial.
Speaker 5: The computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected, and gravity's bleeding in to this universe.
Speaker 6: That's what they call dark matter.
Speaker 5: So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in some computer programs, some god's mind, whatever, they're proving it all.
Speaker 6: It's all coming out.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: There's like this sub transmission zone below the third dimension that's just turned over. The most horrible things is what it resonates to, and it's trying to get up into the third dimension. That's just a basic level consciousness to launch into the next levels. And our species is already way up in the fifth sixth dimension consciously are best people. But there's this big war trying to like basically destroy humanity because humanity has free will and there's a decision to which level we want to go to. We have free will, so evil's allowed to come and contend and not just good and the etlitest themselves believe they're racing using human technology to try to take our best minds and build some type of breakaway civilization where they're going to merge with machines, transcend and break away from the failed species that is man, which is kind of like a false transmission because they're thinking what they are is ugly and bad, projecting it onto themselves instead of believing, no, it's a human test about building us up. And so Google was set up eighteen nineteen years ago. This was I knew about this before it was he classified. I'm just saying I have good sources that they wanted to build a giant artificial system. And Google believes that the first artificial intelligence will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activities of the hive mind of humanity, with billions of people wired into it with the Internet of things, and so all of our thoughts go into it, and we're actually building a computer that has real neurons in real time that's also psychically connected to us, that are organic creatures, so that they will have current prediction powers, future prediction powers, a true crystal ball. But the big secret is once you have a crystal ball and know the future, you can add stimuli beforehand and make decisions that control the future. And so then it's the end of consciousness and free will for individuals as we know, and a true two point zero in a very bad way, hive mind consciousness with an AI jacked into everyone, knowing our hopes and dreams, delivering it to us. Not in some PKD wirehead system where we plug in and give up on consciousness because of unlimited pleasure, but because we were already wired and absorbed before we knew it, by giving over our consciousness to the system of our daily decisions that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger system. There's now a human counter strike taking place to shut this off before it gets fully into place, and to block these systems and to try to have an actual debate about where humanity goes and cut off the pedophiles and psychic vampires that are control of this AI system before humanity is destroyed.
Speaker 6: Control the AI.
Speaker 3: How do you get how the pedophiles getting controlled.
Speaker 5: The pedophiles at whatever level rule the devil, whatever you want to call it, this interdmensial that gives them advanced off world technology, the fallen one that's not of this world is giving them advanced knowledge systems have already been used before on other populations.
Speaker 3: What that's satan?
Speaker 11: But what are you?
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Let's say explain that you see something becomes something that you know the stupid preacher tells you about who's totally controlled, or something you read about on you know, in the news or TV. This is an interdimensional force that wants to influence us to build something that absorbs us and kills us rather than the divine uh free will, we're given to build something much better that empowers the species. So the species is now making a decision where its entire future.
Speaker 3: Where are you getting this from? From that, that's what it is.
Speaker 6: But where are you getting it?
Speaker 5: I know from the from looking at all the data, researching and studying and watching the enemy. That's the big decision that humanity has now got before us.
Speaker 2: So okay, so I know that he went on a wild rant there.
Speaker 3: Master general, firing on all fronts. If you followed that, then you understand why we love him so much because like bro ba ba ba ba ba ba, and like I kept up with him, I knew what he was saying. I was in the in the pocket with it the whole time. But then I also have I do this though, you know what I mean, We do this, our cult members do this. So like to people like us who are following in this truth movement, who also talk about esoteric things, you talk about conspiratorial things, who talk about the global elites, this is what we do. But to somebody who doesn't know or is just hearing like their first conspiracy deep dive, ever, that would sound like absolute like blender noises at a certain point. So like it's like from that perspective, I could like stop and be like, bro, this is hilarious.
Speaker 2: He but he is. It is hilarious just at the speed that he's able to spew this out. I mean that is it's it's comedy, but it's it's horrific at the same time. If it's true, it's.
Speaker 4: A machine gun, dude, the man's a machine So what.
Speaker 2: I really wanted to get from that video was, all right, so we're already working on animal human hybrids and chimeras and everything. But basically what he was trying to get to think about it like almost multi dimensionally, where he's talking about, all right, well, if we can take human cells and upload them to Google, for example, and upload them to AI. Then those human cells and that human consciousness would be able to get into AI and basically kind of reign supreme as kind of like a god and maybe even fool us and create like all kinds of like matrix illusions and everything. And what he was talking about was like a true crystal ball, because then our thoughts would be synced up to this thing, almost like how we are to the universe or to God or to source or whatever you want to say. And so then they would have absolute control because not only are they in control of all of our guns and all of our food and all the water and everything, they're now in control of all of our thoughts and what we're what we choose to be interested in, because and then they can then start to sway that and we already see that within the computer algorithms and everything. Whenever you start to like something on the Internet, you're gonna start, you know, getting more of that kind of shit. Essentially, the first video that they would send you is almost like creating a true crystal ball in and of itself, because then they know, all right, well, you've already watched about a half an hour of these kind of videos. We're gonna keep on sending them. And now they kind of already know what your mind is thinking before you even start to think it, because they're then feeding in new videos and new information into that new algorithm that has been created because you've spent so much time. So take that and put it on steroids and fucking sync it up to Google. And it's like, where could this go?
Speaker 6: Where?
Speaker 3: Where?
Speaker 2: Honestly, where could it go? And that's where I bring this. And this is just a short video. This is my boy, doctor Stephen Greer. Fucking loved this guy CE five. He went on the Sean Ryan Show not that long ago and shout out to Sean Ryan, one of the best podcasters in the game right now, former CIA guy Navy Seal and CIA CIA as well. Right, so, so great, great show. I think I actually really like him, but I do, indeed. But there's this other thing that I've mentioned on a few podcasts in the in the past, and so this is kind of shifting from Alex Jones but into almost like a Stranger Things kind of phenomenon here. This is going to get pretty crazy. It's only fourteen seconds.
Speaker 10: Let's see two guys who've been in laboratories where they have a toro roid or one of these devices, and suddenly they're pulling in spooky looking creatures so that it looked like they came out of the ninth Ring of Hell and they literally become three DN or running around the lab.
Speaker 2: That's pretty wild, right, But what he's saying is is that essentially there they have these instruments to be able to basically pull these these lower dimensional creatures into this dimension and they're literally jumping off the table, they're running around in the lab. Now take that for a second, and you apply the chimera shit you apply you take those those creatures from other dimensions, and you apply human chimera to it to where all right, let's say it's not only going to zo point four percent or one percent or ten percent, and then you start injecting human consciousness into lower dimensional fucking demon demonic kind of things. Dude, we could literally be talking about the creation of hell.
Speaker 3: On Earth, the literally the gene splicing birth of the Antichrist.
Speaker 2: Perhaps it's look, if we're talking about it, that means they that means that they've probably been working on for fifty years.
Speaker 4: This is real life like eschatology.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like this is the Escaton.
Speaker 2: Yes, Gaton is upon us.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 4: And I mean I've been saying that and a lot of people have as well.
Speaker 3: But I mean, again, ladies and gentlemen, I don't think that the people five hundred years ago when they were like talking about the end is nigh and things, I don't think they even had the real life capabilities of talking about half human half animal hybrids and this type of wild shit we are seeing right now. So maybe we're wrong. Maybe the end is actually a far ways off, but uh man, it doesn't look like seems.
Speaker 2: To me like we could be we could be on the verge of another like Noah's flood.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't believe it's gonna flood, you know what I'm.
Speaker 2: Trying to say though, Like basically, whenever God's wrath took up, took out all the Nephelim or allegedly most of them, and was trying to get rid of all these fucked up kind of like fallen angel slash human creatures, which they weren't all human either. I mean, you're talking about getting them into animals as well, And so is that that different compared to what they're doing right now. If this goes to an even farther extent, especially whenever you can develop this shit at a faster rate where there are no regulations in other countries that aren't being monitored at all, you're talking about. This is the shit that is monitored that we know about. This is the shit that is allowed so far.
Speaker 3: This is the shit that we only know about because we had to start passing laws telling them they can't do certain things in this country. And that's the only thing that validated the fact that it's been going on for years without anybody.
Speaker 2: Knowing, and that bar is continuing to be pushed. Oh yeah, like one and not in the direction you wanted to.
Speaker 4: No, And to the point that the army is spending how much investing in it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like one point I mean, it wasn't a large chunk, but it was like one point four million dollars to that scientist who found that out.
Speaker 4: No, but that's my point. It's not happening in America or whatever.
Speaker 3: They may not be quote unquote involved, y know, the military is involving itself in it.
Speaker 2: Look, just because America it's not happening in America, doesn't mean that America is not funding it, researching it, gain a functioning in possibly making a shitload of money off of it. And I don't mean just by the organs that they're gonna sell, because everybody knows like the black market black market organs is like one of the most Like you can make so much money off of that, right, like absolutely, And actually there's a lot of research that says that a lot of the the transplant of organs that the that like the hospitals and stuff get their hands on are bought from the black market. They don't want you to know about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh one hundred percent. Now I can't speak to the American medical system, although probably all the black markets, well but Europe, Africa, most of Asia. Oh yeah, most of those organs that are saving these people's lives are absolutely Look, we're not asking where it came from.
Speaker 4: It's viable, it's your blood type. Do you want to live or not?
Speaker 2: At a certain point, we got to see what's in the fucking hot dog.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I don't like it, Dude.
Speaker 2: You don't want to look at it. Nobody wants to Nobody wants to know that you know that there is what is the name of that fucking there, there's there's a reason why there's a lot of hot dogs that I want to eat. I mainly would only eat like an Oscar Meyer because I have found that it doesn't have earthworms in it, or at least cells that are derived from earth earthworms. But if you're like all natural beef's dog, sure, But if you're getting them fucking bar s hot dogs, bro just throwing it out there, don't if you get in ballpark hot dogs, don't. I mean, I think Nathan's is probably alright, but I go with to Oscar Myra. I know that that shit's clean.
Speaker 3: I just don't like the taste of them. Gonna be honest, dude, I don't like baloney. I don't like hot dogs. It's the same thing Oscar Mayer.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I like them over a campfire.
Speaker 4: Heard that all right? All right, in certain conditions they go hard, that's fair for sure.
Speaker 2: But uh but anyway, Yeah, that's that's the research that I got that and hopefully, actually, yeah, I hope that it scared the fuck out of most of you. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: Bro well on some other shit though, I want to know more about that whole uh silk goat milk kevlar composition thing, because I don't know to what level they're talking about here, but that sounds bad ass. Now, not to the skin obviously, but the fabric that they're able to make and weave from this crazy goat milk.
Speaker 4: I want to know more about that. Yeah, I mean, it's not there.
Speaker 2: It's literally Man of Steel, Superman type shit. But it's interesting because it's made from Spider so you'd think Spider Man, right, and so it's like, do a lot of these comics, you know, there might be some shit to them.
Speaker 4: Stan Lee might have been a little more of a nosher Damis than what we thought. Ladies and gentlemen, all right, No RP to the great one indeed.
Speaker 3: All right, So real quick, dude, as I think we're getting ready to kind of wrap this episode up, can we play the original Alex Jones and Tucker Carlson clip, Because now that we heard the rants in.
Speaker 4: The beginning, right, and it was just that was a lot of things, It's like, whoa, they're doing what with what?
Speaker 3: Now that we've seen the research, we've gone down some of those rabbit trails, and now we're getting ready to rap. I want to hear it one more time from the perspective of knowing what we know.
Speaker 2: Now, you know, I'm glad you said that because I was planning on doing that anyway. Let's go, but here we go. We will take it all the way back. Let's go.
Speaker 5: Now you hear about the humanized mice that are part human, or salmon that are part grasshopper. The crow twice is fast kill all the reals, normal salmon, and just folks turnerfucks about aliens and absolutely stuff going on. The globalists are making aliens by mixing humans and other animals and insects and plants, and then they put them, they test date them, and use cow uteruses to grow them. This is going on everywhere, so it's like a breakaway whole civilization that's separate from us. The globalists have with life extension technologies and cures to cancer and parkinsons, but instead of giving us all the cures, they're keeping that from themselves and they're just getting ready to wipe all us out. So we don't even have access to that, whether you think of it as moral or not. But they even had people didn't believe me when I talked about it when I was reading the documents because we weren't on TV. Then I'm reading this on air and people think they were all getting MIT quarterly. Then MIT about seven years ago, look us up. Humanoid hybrid chimeras are just stating at facilities across the United States.
Speaker 6: And it goes on to say part pig, part human, part cow, part human. So they won't be rejected by the cows that are growing.
Speaker 5: They then harvest the organs, they harvest the stem cells, and they've got facilities now with thousands of cows per facility with humanoids growing in them.
Speaker 6: And this is in the literature. And they don't like me.
Speaker 5: Because I go, here's the literature, but they won't let you on the basis and let me. Let me tell you what the spider goats twenty five years ago, I call up one of the places in New York where they've got spider goats through parks. Spider okay, and their milk makes body armor. And I get the head guy, a private contractor of the Pentagon. He's happily. He comes on two day's letter. He calls back, he goes the Pentagon's really mad, I would. They didn't even tell he was classified. They're gonna kill me if you don't take that. Take down that interview. Okay, so you're hearing all this, look up, spider goats, thirty year old stuff.
Speaker 6: Okay, all of this.
Speaker 5: So as good as I tell you stuff is, it's it's also bad because there's a breakaway civilization that's really in like the year twenty forty five.
Speaker 6: According to their estimates.
Speaker 5: They've already got way more advanced AI everything else, but they can't get full control all the human population yet, because in an hour, if we wanted to tear up all the equipment and the AI systems has shut it down, we could. It's something it's bad in of itself. It's how it's being deployed against us. That's why they've got to get rid of the farms and the ranches and the gardens and people knowing how to build things and do things. They got to make us obsolete first, and then they're gonna release the real bio weapons that kill the majority of people. That's why COVID was just a drill. They admit it was to get us locked down, so they released the real bioweapon. You just stay at home and die like you're supposed to do. But we're not gonna do it. And if they release the big bio weapon, we know who to go after. Bill Gags. We'll get you in your bucker and Suckerberg. We'll bring you to justice legally and lawfully through the court system.
Speaker 2: Legally and lawfully through the court system, bro.
Speaker 3: I mean, and again, from the perspective of listening to that right off the rip, it was a lot not gonna lie. Yeah, knowing everything now, it's like, man, your boy just doesn't.
Speaker 2: Miss I mean, he's on it, dude, he's on it. And you know what, dude, I I mean not that, not that I I think that we're small fish by any means. I mean, we're probably medium sized pish pish in the fish.
Speaker 3: And don't you start blending them animals.
Speaker 2: We're probably medium sized humanoid fish in the conspiracy pond. But I'm old Greg, I'm scanning man fish. But I will I will have known that we've made it once we get Alex Jones on the show.
Speaker 3: Ship or we get on his show or that.
Speaker 2: Either way, I mean, that is what a fucking stud I.
Speaker 3: Mean again, it's like, yeah, it seems like he's just ranting, Oh, you know, Alex Jones, he's the crazy guy. Oh they're turning the frogs gay and all this and cameras yo, look into it.
Speaker 2: I mean, honestly, if he is absolute control position or like, I here's the thing. I I know that some people say that he's controlled opposition, right, and that's because he doesn't get in he doesn't touch certain things that other conspiracies theorists do, such as the Jews controlling the world and stuff like that. Yeah, but just because somebody has a hard stance against one thing doesn't necessarily mean he's absolutely controlled. Just because, like he was sued for what was it, like one hundred million dollars or some shit for the whole Sandy Hook thing doesn't mean that he's controlled. He's built a fucking crazy empire of a conspiracy business to be able to give the the real and truthful information out to people who are actually searching for it. You think that like CNN's not bringing in hundreds of million dollars, Fox News not bringing in hundreds of millions of dollars, Like the amount of money that like other other news organizations are making is hand over fist what Alex Jones has made. Now, that's not to say it's because that they get like way more views, because Alex Jones show actually has shown that it gets way more views than both of those networks combined.
Speaker 3: That's all I was just about to say. It's not like they're getting more money because they're more popular either. He is dunking on them handily every by every metric you can look at.
Speaker 2: Literally every single time Alex Jones goes on Joe Rogan's show, they break the internet every time. That's because he breaks it because people want to hear this kind of stuff. And yes, it might be funny to just hear him rant and rant and rant.
Speaker 5: I get it.
Speaker 2: I get a good laugh. Fuck, we were laughing almost the whole time, but we're still taking in information. It's not we're laughing at him, and we're not laughing at him by any means. It's just like we're thoroughly impressed with his ability to retain this kind of information and be able to like spew it out. It's such a crazy rate like that, Like it's impressive.
Speaker 3: It is machine gun style information. And this dude does this breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day, so he's operating it like super high speed that most people would have to like need to stop and get a little more background because you just mentioned a few things that I don't even know what you're even talking about. And if that's a really important connection piece, then that I need to know about it. It's like, you know, I'm glad we did this episode. This was fun.
Speaker 2: It was fun, right, and also informative and also fucking terrifying. Yeah, it just goes to show that if they're going to do this, I mean, what are they not going to do? I mean, this has got to be the most unethical thing that you could possibly imagine.
Speaker 3: How interesting did they just do something recently that would have affected a large number of people's genetic makeup, their DNA, if you will, and possibly made it a little more susceptible to just outside stuff. I may be drawn a blank here, but I feel like that's ringing a bell something big that would affect a massive amount of the human population. Yeah, uh, you mean, like.
Speaker 2: I don't know, like uh, messing with certain people's genes, you know, making them almost alien like.
Speaker 3: Indeed, abs of fucking lately and now what will those people's offspring be capable.
Speaker 2: Of jumbul, the m RNAs, the messenger RNAs that are that are going.
Speaker 3: On that vidnet vas. Yeah, hell, I mean, hey.
Speaker 2: Dude, look, with the with the conspiracy mind, it's impossible to not think about what could be because if you see one thing, it leads you to another rabbit hole, which leads you to another rabbital, which leads you to another rabbit hole, which leads us to be on almost episode fucking five hundred and seventy. Okay, the conspiracies will never run out because this this kind of stuff is real life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's oh man. And this is what we love doing. We love looking into these things, finding this information and bringing it to all of you good cult members. And if you like what we have talked about today, are the format in which we gave it to you. If you like the breakdown of the Alex Jones Ranch, you like the way that we break things down like this, then please, if you haven't already at this time, hit the five stars, hit the share the li like suscribe to comment, leave a post, leave review, Share this with your friends and family, shar us everywhere, it doesn't matter, Share this episode, especially, oh my God, share this, y'all. Here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted some more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members like the rest of you. Finally, as and gentlemen, we thank you for everybody who's already gone and done so. But seriously, y'all, share this. This is really really important. We need everyone to know what's going on here. While you're at it and you're in that five star and commenting and sharing mood, go ahead and hit up Meta Mysteries Jonathan Show. Give him and Sean a little bit of love over there, boost their algorithms. Go check out cajun Night YouTube channel me the love over there as well. We thank you for everybody who's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jack and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 6: So spee.
Speaker 10: So to speak, sass
Speaker 2: Set so to speak, s