Speaker 1: Possibility that I bet it's probably kind of a high possibility that around five point thirty I have to get up and dry my steps on over to Kofa so that he's going to see a play, and I don't think Rebecca will be back on time. If that's the case, I already have a video for us to go over anyway, so I'll put that on and I'll rush and come back. But I just wanted to start off by saying thank you. As me you might be able to hear my voice. I'm not feeling well. My really deep guttural cough. It's dry, it's painful, it goes in spurts, it hurts my throat, my lungs, my chest, and then a big chunk of not very easily to move glunk comes out. So yeah, that's that's the thing. So if you hear something a little different in my voice, that's probably why. So let me start with this. I want to say thank you to Kevin and Anthony. Kevin said, keep up the great work, Danielle. Now I'm going to slide over an er, some creatine and some hot sauce. Awesome hot sauce. Anthony, Thank you very much. Jeff from a month ago. I said, thank you for thanks again for everything that you do. This isn't much, but I figured with the amount of knowledge I've gained from your show, I think I've read this before, this is the absolutely least that I could do to help out the show. I'm finally in a position to do so, and I didn't want to wait another minute. I'm enjoying the book too. Oh that's cool, and as soon as I finish it, I'll be leaving a review for that as well. Thanks again, brother, nice, thank you well. You guys are awesome. I greatly appreciate it and just wanted to say thank you that and also to FTJ. Let me go into the chat over there and just you guys are super supportful, supportive, support ful. Wow, that's what happened me. Just now, that's not a word. That's not a word. Oh, it's not playing yet. I guess this is runs a little slow, is what my assumption is, or maybe it's the wrong one. It's weird because when you start these it, it makes a different one, so I think it's the way I set it up. So it's uh, what Okay, that was super slow? Lean back out of it and refresh and I bet you there will be two here now. Oh yep, yeah, that's what happened. Okay, Monday, I'll figure out my life. Okay. So yeah, I'm over in the chat and FTJ and again thank you to all of you over there as well. I'm just thinking to just pull out this chat. So it's big. I think it says opening new tab. There we go. It a little weird that way, but it's all good, just expanded. There we go. All right, let's discuss what we are going to discuss. We'll pull a Michael Collins Piper and we'll tell you about the book before we just do the book, right, Hugo Chavez Venezuela, and right, we're going to discuss some of the true details around that man and make a case for the fact that he was a nationalist in in in the in a good way obviously, and that uh he did a similar he did a similar thing, so let's kind of put it in perspective and not in Germany we had a rothschild actually being uh held for ransom, which is kind of awesome, but also they paid their debt and then they kicked out the eligarchs and the banking institution that was killing and crushing their country. Right, Putin did the same thing, may have twenty twenty one or two something like that. Pick it off the debt of Russia. You know how much they want us to love him, right, So the latency thing here is not as bad right now. But I just realized it's probably my crappy Spectrum connection more than it is this stream Yard, I mean this Rumble Studio, because last time I did the stream Yard thinking it was going to be better, and it wasn't. It was just as bad. So yeah, I can't blame Rumble Studio for that. I guess I have to blame Spectrum. So we have two more months they said, until Alo comes in. And that's the fiber optics one point one gig for like one hundred and eleven dollars a month, which is crazy, but at least I can knock out a couple of my other bills and kind of make it just the one Internet that we have. So all that going on. So yeah, so common common things that happened. He made a case for the fact that, you know, the evil empire that is America and Israel was sapping his country dry. The oil oligarchs. They were abusing his country while everybody starved, right, they were getting rich. So he made lots of statements, including one, I see, you can tell him out of it, because my head's all jacked up. I had lots of ideas this and my mom my mind isn't really working right now. But let's get this rolling and then we'll get into the Michael Collins part Piper, it's gonna be chapter. When does this come on? Oh boy, so that far now? Then you can't find it the Israelization of America. And we're gonna be starting with it's an introduction to part seven stuff. We're gonna start there. It's on page three hundred of my format of the book, and I've got lots of tabs here that we can look at, and we're gonna be also looking at some current events stuff, which is kind of whatever. And also there's been a resurgence in my book the last month. A lot of people picked it up from Amazon. I think it's like sixty days before ninety days or something like that before I see any of it, which isn't a lot anyway, because they take everything pretty much. But it's good to see that it's popular, and it's it's not. You know, it's more encouraging because I want to write the second one that it's still it is still making something happen. Right, I'm glad. I'm glad to see that. So let's get to this role and then we'll well, do you have to do two of them? Where's that one?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: That's a good one. But yeah, all right, listened this.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Ballbusters podcast.
Speaker 4: Chest time pretending.
Speaker 5: From they saw that.
Speaker 1: Chat py channing come.
Speaker 3: From, so that.
Speaker 6: As Jack vound them right up, let's make a deal.
Speaker 7: You want.
Speaker 2: I didn't known to make up the patent.
Speaker 8: We don't want to put the recond I'm having a little con I see.
Speaker 5: Why.
Speaker 4: You'll know one thing I haven't ride un don't.
Speaker 9: But I'm still down, blive again, still down your life for seven two.
Speaker 4: One's out, carry go down.
Speaker 7: You'll have away.
Speaker 10: Canna say a live on.
Speaker 1: Thank you, said sister Ship.
Speaker 2: I've seen this inspired juristiction.
Speaker 8: A can a white is closed.
Speaker 2: That's how I have previous part of switch What what's your bag?
Speaker 6: Three fans, three bats, three fats, three backs.
Speaker 7: Never forget you.
Speaker 8: I can never forget you.
Speaker 7: I can never.
Speaker 3: Don't get caught broadcasting out of your anus. Stay grounded to earth, learn the facts. We now returned to Ballbuster's podcast already in violation.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, even that's wait and see all day. Okay, well, we'll do our best.
Speaker 9: Yeh.
Speaker 1: Let's see how long mailed voice last. I got lots of tabs here, let me figure out. Oh yeah, Ario, So we're gonna go with this first, just a couple of things we're gonna warm up with. And there's there's something to this in a sense that why are they showing this now? Why are they wanting us to see this? There's some sort of manipulation happening, and obviously it's gonna divert us away from the true culprits because those true culprits are Trump's buddies, right, and we live in Israel two point oher Israel. Israel is probably Israel four point oh right, banking territories for the world Saturn cult. Now, let's go into this right here, hopefuing this works. When I asked my steps on when you have to leave, didn't answer, So I was like, oh cool, it means I don't not think go dy junior.
Speaker 11: He was declared the front runner for the New York Senate seat back in nineteen ninety nine. Days later, his plane crashed into the Atlantic Ocean and his rival Hillary Clinton.
Speaker 2: Was elected Senator.
Speaker 8: Mary mahoney was a Clinton White House intern.
Speaker 2: She knew enough of the inner workings of Bill's sexual advancements.
Speaker 11: To be a star witness during the Clinton impeachment trials. She was brutally executed at a Starbucks she was managing in nineteen ninety seven. In nineteen ninety three, White House Council Vince Foster was found dead in Fort Marcy Park near DC.
Speaker 1: Okay, help me out. Here was Vince Foster, the one that somehow got a lucky second shout off when is quote unquote suicide? I know that was the story to one of them, the park pantersing. I get all that, but I thought there was a second shot involved with him too, not one hundred percent sure if it was him or someone else.
Speaker 11: He supposedly killed himself, and among a lengthy list of potential fowl play, the bullet was never found.
Speaker 4: Then there's days McDougal, a key witnessed the White House prosecutors he was serving his three year sentence.
Speaker 8: The bank thought at the four Work Federal.
Speaker 4: Medical Center in Texas, and just before he was to give the testimony before the grand jury with Dugal, suffered a heart attack in solitary in Finance. In twenty fifteen, Walter Scheide, a White House chef hired under Bill Clinton, joined the lad.
Speaker 1: Which, just like two forty, the resolution is awful.
Speaker 2: Plus.
Speaker 11: His body was found at the bottom of the river, nearly two miles from the base of the trail he was reportedly hiking, and AUTOSSI determined that Shive's death was accidental drowning, that.
Speaker 2: He might have known too much. Twenty seven year old mccratic National Committee.
Speaker 11: Staffers seth Rich was shot and killed in d C this year. There is speculation that he was the source of the controversial leaked emails allegedly sent by DNC staffers, and that he may.
Speaker 2: Have been murdered in retaliation.
Speaker 11: Then Sean Luke, is the lead attorney in a frad case against the DNC, was found lying on the backroom floor by his girlfriend when she returned home on August second. His death was refletly classified pending the results of an autopsy.
Speaker 2: Remember John, So.
Speaker 1: There's that I was getting too Yeah, where did it go? It jumps like that? Okay, so I thought this was kind of interesting. If it opens, Let's see if you guys can even see it? Yes you can?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 7: Good?
Speaker 1: Too bad? I can't. I can't move my little screen out of the way. See getting eclipped? But it is what it is, says. Diesel punk is a speculative fiction subgenre that blends science fiction, fantasy, and alternative history. Typically set in a world inspired by the nineteen twenties to the nineteen fifties, it draws from the diesel powered eras esthetics and technology, featuring art deco, streaming, streamlined designs, and industrial machinery, alongside futuristic or retro futuristic innovations. The genre often explores themes of dystopia, war, and powerful corporations or authoritarian regimes. Diesel punk is a darker, grittier counterpart to steampunk, which is set in a Victorian inspired world powered by steam. If they argiven with their damn airships, I thought that was kind of cool there. It's got that fifth element movie vibe to him. All right, says Indians now own more property in London than English people do. Is that surprised? Anyone. All right, So this is a gunge guns I don't like. I don't like the guy who does. Jared is a sensationalist a lot. He gets people all worked up over nothing. And the reason why I know this is because I know somebody who's on top of this, because because they owned several gun stores. And when I used to bring up things I heard from Jared, he would be like, no, that's not even close to be inaccurate. He said, that's not how it even works. And I so I I learned not to take anything that Jared said too serious because he doesn't have his facts together. But here is a conversation between you know, you have Tucker here and he's I don't know if he's building a case for him being a good guy or something. But these people hate us, so I'm not really you can draw your own conclusions. That's why this even happened. Where's it that? What hold on?
Speaker 7: There?
Speaker 6: It goes the same firearm at home that your bodyguards used to protect you. Is that fair?
Speaker 8: Is that unfair? Why is it's a ridiculous argument?
Speaker 6: Why it's absolutely predict Because you're important than me.
Speaker 7: No, I don't.
Speaker 5: You are trying to I'm asking question, why should you get to protect your cop should not be out period. I'm talking not our cops, our military. Shouldn't the outcome your cops police have. Why don't we just limit them to the same not at home? Why Why can't have a real conversation.
Speaker 1: About Yet the people are supposed to be able to protect themselves from the government. It should be the people who have all of the arms, and the government should be minding their p's and q's, especially if they want our assistance and things.
Speaker 2: This is a real conversation.
Speaker 8: Why is it nonsense?
Speaker 6: I'm merely saying that you have better protection than I do, and you're saying that my family doesn't deserve to have a certain species of weapons. You get to decide what we can protect ourselves with, but you're not going to in any way take the ability to protect you away from the capital appearance? Why shouldn't my wife.
Speaker 1: Went down you sent me on the way? Now here is something very well. I'll read this one first. It's a long win, but I found this history Revolution page a little while ago, and they have decent write ups. So I've been sharing one almost every show for the last two or three shows, and this is Lazar Kaganovic played a significant role in the Holadomore, the devastating man made famine that struck Ukraine in nineteen thirty two to thirty three, as a close associate. I guess checksathing, Yeah, she doesn't say anything yet as a close associate of Joseph Stalin and a member of the Soviet politiburro, wasn't he like a brother in law? He was right, Kaganovich was a Kaganovic was instrumental in implementing the policies that led to the famine. Lazar Kaganovich was born on November twenty second. Oh, that's interesting, it's the same day they put a a pull it in a right, right. Yeah, obviously much later, but November twenty second, eighteen ninety three, in the village of Kabani near Kiev, to a Jewish family, surprise, surprise. In nineteen three two, Khaganovic was appointed as the first Secretary of the Communist Party of Ukraine. So this we're talking about Bolsheviks, right, a position that gave him significant control over the region's agricultural policies. At the time, Stalin's government was pushing for rapid industrialization and collectivization of agriculture, which led to the forced seizure of grain from Ukrainian peasants. Yeah, and if you picked up a seat off the ground, they'd shoot you in the face. Kaganovich oversaw the forced collectivization of agriculture in Ukraine, which led did I already say this, No, it just is almost the exact same way again, okay, which led to the confiscation of grain and livestock from peasants. He also implemented a system of grain requisition, which forced peasants to hand over their entire harvest to the state, leaving them without enough food to survive. The ensuing starvation grew to a ma mass skill by the spring of nineteen thirty three. A lot of the stuff just rotted to while people are starving to death, but Kaganovic refused to provide relief. In fact, the Soviet Union exported more than one million and more than a million tons of grain to the West during this period. Even Soviet leadership became concerned with the mass amount of deaths caused by Kaganovic's brutal policies. Well, waive, you know two Ukrainian leaders, Grigory Petrovsky and Vlast Chubar came to Moscow to personally complain to Stalin about Kaganovic's harsh measure measures and talk today in the Ukraine, which were killing off all the most capable workers. Stalin defended Tzar and accused Petrovsky and Chiubar of anti Semitism. Oh boy, oh boy. Chibar was eventually shot, Petrovsky arrested, and Petrovsky's son was executed. Yeah, you don't, don't make complaints. That's so what happens canter the Jewish experience page three seventy three is where I guess where that came from. Estimates suggest that between three and five million people died during the Loodomar all together, yes, as with some estimates as high as ten million. Kaganovic's role Intolodomar was has been widely acknowledged, and he is widely regarded as one of the main perpetrators of the genocide. I just have to keep in checking. He hasn't asked me yet. Kaganovich passed away peacefully. Well that's not good at all in nineteen ninety one.
Speaker 7: WHOA.
Speaker 1: He was born in eighteen ninety three and he lived till nineteen ninety one. Holy shit, all right, right before the fall of the USSR, never facing any punishment for his crimes. Something's not right about that. I think there's a misprint there. Maybe I don't know. So here's something interesting. I don't know who Rapper Bob is, but what he says here is pretty pretty interesting. I mean, it's nice to see other people, you know, thinking, just thinking, period, just thinking.
Speaker 2: You know, the thirteen bloodlines that run the world.
Speaker 1: Look up, that makes my eyes roll, that first part.
Speaker 2: But you know this is not even no theory, y'all.
Speaker 12: This you can look up the twenty five banks that own everything, Nigga everything, Nigga everything, And you know, we feel like we're doing something because, you know, we find out, you know, who Rockefeller is, and you know, we find out who the Rothschilds are and we're like, man, figure it out.
Speaker 8: No, all them are just puppets.
Speaker 2: You think the.
Speaker 12: Government and the politicians of puppets, or even Illuminati's puppets. It's something much darker behind all that doesn't matter if somebody calls you crazy, it really doesn't.
Speaker 2: At this point.
Speaker 12: The shit that's finna happen, the shit that they finished. Do you think people calling you crazy is the worst that could happen. You got two different types of people, you know. You got the people that are like, you know, that doesn't make sense, Like explain that to me. You got people like that, don't turn those people away. And then you got some people that are just like, this is stupid, fucking idiot, this is doing like, don't even don't even smack them, people like it's a waste of time. They're angry because they can't.
Speaker 2: Even express themselves.
Speaker 12: They don't have the vocabulary or the knowledge to express themselves.
Speaker 2: If you let.
Speaker 12: Yourself become entangled with those people, then you're just letting the same negative, parasitic entity feed off of your energy and siphon off your energy. That's using them with trolls like fuck the trolls, the thirteen Blood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what. That has a lot of parallels to narcissistic behavior too. All right, Rapper Bob has been smeared in the media, with many media outlets calling him controversial and a conspiracy theorist. I advise you to be aware of the way mainstream distort matters in order to persuade society to dismiss somebody altogether. Obviously, we know that to make people seem crazy, they drop certain truth about a person then mix it with extremism. The common person then associates these views together. They do this often in movies, documentaries, TV shows, and the news. Yeah, and you know, there's a lot of harm that happens with this true revisionist which is completely falsified histories that they present in movies. Always be aware of how the media attempts to manipulate you by way of selection of topics, distribution of concerns, emphasis, framing of issues, filtering of information, and bounding of debate. Now this kind of leads me into this other I thought, is this all of a sudden the JFK thing is a hot topical all over again? And why why do they want us thinking about that? What are people anticipating they're going to find out? And where's the where's the rub? But like, where's where's the scam? You know what I mean? And remember, I don't know if you've how many people are here that I've been paying attention to the show for a while, But I've made a video a long time ago called Jackie Got all Wacky, Right, she was a US and some sages of what I think too. You have LBJ here, who is I'm pretty sure his lineage from the book that we were reading or that I was reading, Erasing the Liberty by Dave Garry, that he had some family ties to the o Eva's as well. So I'm just putting that out there because when I hear this phone call that you're going to be listening to soon, this recording, when it sounds to me like are two arrested development children having a conversation, she is kind of like she has regressive personality disorder a thing going on, Like she's very meek and very odd, very just not right, you know, And that could be indication of some sort of you know, grooming mind control type thing, abuse, manufactured assass and sleeper assass and that type of thing. And I'm only saying that because they abuse their own people, right, they abuse their own children. In the Saturn Sick Ass cult, there's a even there's even a ritual, a little game that they play around Christmas time where the last child, the child with the last ornament, unbeknownst to him, gets sacrificed when they all get together. So and it says history and memes in this oddly jovial call that was recorded within a month of her husband's passing in her lap. Yeah, but again that's not what I saw. I know somebody turned around, because you know, he could have that person could have turned around with a gun in hand because they were they thought maybe there was something behind him that was shooting at the president. That could be thing too, or maybe they were going to finish him off. But I'm telling you what I saw. I saw Jackie take his hat. He's in that back brace so he can't really duck her crouch, and she encouraged him to put the back brace on that day sculiosis or something right, And she takes his head into her lap and something here, I'm you see it tough to smoke.
Speaker 7: Go this way.
Speaker 1: You see his head blow out this way as if the poet was coming from her, and then blowing out the exit wound on his head that you see the big flap, the horrifying little little uh moment there where you see his head kind of blow apart. I think it was, sir. And now I'm gonna play this, and I think this adds to that theory. It says in this oddly jovial call, but I see it as like people with very immature personalities. It's really weird at adult type of you know, desires, but with a child's mind. Still. In this oddly jovial call that was recorded within a month of her husband's passing in her lap, Johnson can be heard telling Jackie he wanted to visit her and spank her around Christmas time. Now, who knows, I would have to say, because of AI and all this other bullshit, and why the hell we've seen it now? Why is it being passed around now whether or not this is real? And again why now? Why now? Are they going to try to pull that game where they deflect from who really did it, which would be ASSAD and I guess Jesuits too. It's kind of saying the same thing anyway, and say it's it's all LBJ, like the books that they've published to try to get people to believe that. I think these are two pawns, both of them having a conversation. It's almost like they need each other for like therapy. It's weird. Listen, Hello, I love you, she says, mister president. He says, I love you. That's kind of odd. Within a month of her husband's blowing apart. Heead you know.
Speaker 7: You just skipped away from this town and I had you arrested. Yeah, we be mad. Almost made me coming hug telling me goodbye.
Speaker 13: Well I met you, and I'm thinking of it, and I know you Christmas won't be what it don't have to be, but I wish I could make it happier.
Speaker 1: Don't you think he's acting a little nutty like I don't know how he used to talk. I haven't heard a bunch of LBJ speeches, but he sounds like he's like a child to me, Like he's also being uh, you know, he's also through the program of abuse and trauma and all that stuff. And just talk about this the Christmas rate after it's November twenty second, right, November twenty second, nineteen sixty three, and it won't be the type of Christmas. Yeah, whoa Jesus? Now, if she was the one that offed him, it kind of might explain the behavior here too.
Speaker 7: When I got ready to go to home for my Christmas, I.
Speaker 1: Mean the final you know, the one that finally put him in put him in the dirt, if you will.
Speaker 13: The conversare said, they spank man hit me right in the face, but let me go, and that's why I want to do you next time.
Speaker 7: You don't tell me goodbye?
Speaker 1: Oh so, did you really think that Secret service or whoever he was just referring to, said that they were going to spank him or maybe they do talk to him like that, but it sounds like it's because they have child minds. You know, this is regressive behavior in my opinion.
Speaker 2: Back, I come and get a vibe and be shot down.
Speaker 7: Won't you do that?
Speaker 1: I don't get that part either, Won't you do that?
Speaker 7: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hello, we'll do it one more time without me interrupting it.
Speaker 7: Tacky, I love you. You just skipped away from this town and I had you arrested.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not police state any at all. Sorry, I said I wasn't getting interrupted.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well you ought to be mad.
Speaker 13: You almost made me mad at you, even though that's coming by hugging me and tell me goodbye.
Speaker 14: Get my nose.
Speaker 13: Well, I miss you and I'm thinking of it, and I know you. Christmas won't be what it don't be, but I wish that I could make it happier. And I got ready to go to home for my Christmas. The Congress just said they spanked man hit me.
Speaker 1: Congress. It was Congress. I said they would spank him and hit him right in the face. Congress told the President that they would spank him and hit him right in the face. Really, really, that's very interesting. This is the same brain that said we're not going to we're not going to embarrass our ally when it came to the liberty.
Speaker 7: Hm, hey, right in the face. Well let me go. And that's why I want to do you next time. You don't tell me goodbye.
Speaker 2: Oh listen, as.
Speaker 9: Soon as you get back, I'll come and get a vited and be shot doctor down.
Speaker 7: Won't you do that? Won't you do that?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Well, if that's not inappropriate at the very least, I don't know what it is. This one will make everybody angry because of the stereotypes, because this is obviously an oivey depiction of what they think is funny. And they're still mocking and making fun of the National Socialists and what happened in Germany in those wonderful years of the Golden era just before everybody was murdered. So I'm just prefacing with that. If you come in late and you didn't hear that, that forewarning, You're probably not gonna be liking me too much because you think I'm probably playing into this.
Speaker 15: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not playing into this. I just think it's a little interesting that they're showing this this way. It's kind of funny because the whole Wolfenstein three D thing in the game. But you know, they could have if they were decent human beings and not a bunch of us, right, then this would sound a whole lot different, and the references would have been a whole lot different. And he should be proud of his grandfather, proud of his grandfather. And they even used a final solution trope in this thing, which is another bag of bullshit. We know that, right, pat You.
Speaker 8: Guys like video games, right, absolutely, you're gonna love this.
Speaker 10: I was going through my grandpa's attic. Turns out he's a huge fan of Wolfenstein three D.
Speaker 11: I love that game.
Speaker 8: Check it out.
Speaker 1: No, oh my god, what And they're obviously a couple of j bags, as you can tell, Little Weasley fucks.
Speaker 10: So the bad guy look up from Wolfenstein, you remember, Oh and listen, putty man, I don't know how to tell you this, but you guys, check it out.
Speaker 8: I'm a bad guy from Wolfenstein. Everyone's gonna love this. Hey everyone, Hey Rosenberg, my god, grandfather didn't play.
Speaker 1: That's kind of funny. Hey Rosenberg, I's taunting him with this, that's funny.
Speaker 8: Sure, did I mean look at all these achievements here?
Speaker 1: Oh fuck?
Speaker 8: Oh Grandpa, you old nerd cosplay much?
Speaker 2: Come on?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 8: And didn't didn't you learn about World War Two in high school?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 8: I always give mister Snodgrass's class to go play Wolfenstein out to Chut Chut to check it out. Wolfenstein three D Strategy Guide.
Speaker 2: That's mind calm.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's German for Wolfenstein.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 8: This book is autographed by Adolf Hitler, a name I do not know.
Speaker 7: Jeez.
Speaker 8: No, you found Pepole's pictures from the Wolfenstein convention.
Speaker 2: Oh it's not that, dude.
Speaker 8: Hey there's Pepa.
Speaker 2: Whoa.
Speaker 10: This guy's with us, dressed exactly like the final boss from Wolfenstein.
Speaker 8: Man, they look like good friends.
Speaker 1: I can feel the evil coming from within this box. Oh yeah, well, fuck you, buddy, because that's not evil.
Speaker 2: Think about it.
Speaker 8: Those photographs are from the thirties. It is way before Wolfenstein came out.
Speaker 10: I don't know he might have gotten an advanced copy, right. I mean, he was probably a developer. There's like a ton of stuff in here, blueprints, diagrams, ledgers, wreckers, books, names, whatever he was working on.
Speaker 15: It was big.
Speaker 8: Oh it's all in here, you know everything Inner circle man. Oh my god, you guys. I think Mike Peepot was the first person to ever beat Wolfenstein three D. It's his right in here. He had a final solution. Please tell me this man is dead. Nope, healthy as a bull hanging out in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. God bless him. Come on, you can't just not know this shit. Just read a book or like talk to an old person to go on the internet way ahead of you.
Speaker 10: Actually, I posted a lot of this stuff online. Turns out a bunch of people super into it. I really hope that's the end of the story. Actually no, because I got contacted by this underground Wolfenstein bang club. Turns out they want to come here, hold a little Wolfenstein rally here at the office.
Speaker 8: They're so huge. Yeah, they're covered in Wolfenstein tattoos.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you humor right? Okay, So we will read a little bit of this and oh, there's some really interesting stuff too.
Speaker 9: Here.
Speaker 1: Maybe if I just play like this, you can see more of it. Dult swipe across these here. Oh you know what, it's better and better. I got a better right take it from either, well, not that one. There we go. Now this should work. I did, So we're gonna be looking at for Venezuelan President. I can't talk Boomer. Venezuelan President Chavez is un speech that sent shockwaves worldwide. He calls the devil, he calls our well, that's not our president, but he called He called Obama the devil, and the Jews the devil in Israel and the masade, and he says they were trying to kill him and all that stuff, and hey, look they succeeded. Russia will always remember. He goes Chavez and the Jews in their lives by Martin Luther. This is actually really will put together. So we're gonna do five minutes of that here too. And Hugosheve is on the terrorist state of Israel. Now that one, I believe one of them. I have to keep pausing and reading it for the podcast listeners because otherwise you're just you're gonna have to learn how to speak their language. And I haven't been able to find one that was dubbed over. So we'll do something to deal with that. See Chavez threat. I love this. Chavez threatens to nationalize banks. Nice, So maybe we'll start there. Let's make sure you can see what we're looking at here, Yes, you can? Awesome? All right now, this is obviously when you're still a live I think it's two thousand and seven. Venezuela as President Hugo shave Is today opened a opened up possible new fronts in his nationalization program by threatening to take over They keep calling him a leftist. I think that's uh kind of an I mean, unless I don't know what that word means anymore. Doesn't sound accurate.
Speaker 9: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Venezuela's president today opened up possible new fronts and his national nationalization program by threatening to take over the country's private banks and its biggest steel firm. That sounds like a great idea. I think there is somebody else that we know that did something similar to that. The leftist lead see you day, the leftist leader, Like the fuck is that mean?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 1: They want to they want to con just like with the nationalism, and uh, I'm sorry the socialism and national socialism. It's it's like they want to try to fit that out of the box and say, look, it's scary and so hypocritically too, being that they're the ones who like our country, our money, our tax paying dollars, Jacob shift doing the money handling. You know, that's the whole reason why there was a Bolshevik revolution in the first place. So meanwhile, we're trying to stop communism. It's funny how every place we go to stop comm munism, we pave the way for it.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 1: I wonder how that happened, and why are they all Bolshevik jews. The leftist leader nationalized utility firms earlier this year and took control of the last privately run oil operation, right because they were literally sapping his country dry. And then that's why he's getting criticized, because he's taking the money out of the hands of these freaking oligarchs privately run oil operation. Earlier this week, as he stepped up his battle with Washington, he spoke about a new wave of nationalization in a speech today, prompting renewed concerns from investors. Of course, rouiters vuiders reported fucking that's Rothschild all day, mister Chavez accused, and I'm not just saying that in conjecture, not like directly. Reuters is a mouthpiece of the Rothschild banking interests. Mister Chavez accused the private banks and steelmaker Turnium Cedar or Cider of unscrupulous practices, but added that they could avoid nationalization if they changed their businesses to better account for the national interest. Isn't that nice? He give them, give them out. Just be human, be human, do right by the people. He wants the private banking sector, which is heavily reliant on state business, to prioritize making domestic loans, and the steel firm to focus on supplying the local market with affordable products. Yeah good. Speaking about Turnium Cedar, he said, if they do not accept right now a change in the process they then they are going to force me to nationalize the company, just as I did with telephone company c AN TV can't v. Mister Chavez went on, private banks have to give priority to financing the industrial sectors of Venezuela at low cost. If banks don't agree with this, it's better that they'd go that they can, that they turn over the banks to me that we nationalize them and get all the banks to work for the development of the country and not to speculate and produce huge profits. The share price of Latin America's largest steelmaking group, Trinium, which owns I'm sorry, Turnium, which owns Turnium's seed or tumbled after the speech to almost a two month low. Who cares. That's all speculation anyway, It doesn't it's not real. It's not real value. While there has been a global trend of nationalizing firms that tap natural resources, mister Chavez's policies are generally at odds with the main with mainstream Latin America and economic policies. So you meet a bunch of Jesuits that are left over from the from the missions and all the waves that have taken over like parasites in every country in South America. Yeah, yeah, I'm sure that he does bite aheads with them him. Sounds about right. The Bush administration is, however, concerned at a new wave of left, left wing po populism in Latin America. One Venezuelan banker like, the fuck is this? I mean, come on, One Venezuelan banker, who asked not to be named, his name is Jim. Those guys told Reuters after the speech, this is madness. This is madness doing right by the people's madness. The president is not measuring his words nor the effect of his announcements. Earlier this week, three US companies, Yeah, you're not. He's not scared enough of their power, is what they're saying. Earlier this week, three companies Kinoko, Phillips, Chevron and Exon Mobile, together with BP, Norway's stat Oil and France's Total, agreed to transfer operational control to state owned Petrolios de Venezuela. Mister Chavez also announced that his country was leaving the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund, and that was that was the big up march for death move right there. He mounted a strong attack on the Washington based Bank and Fund, accusing them of exploiting small, small countries. The two organizations were mechanisms of North American imperialism. He said, MM, can everybody shut up and behind my door? Fuck?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: So we got that one. It's a nice little, uh, a little warm up here. This is also from two thousand and seven. Make sure you can see it looks like you can mark tran Before there were trans the Venezuelan president, Hugoshavas Today's severed ties with the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund. In doing so, he distanced Piracas further from what he described as Washington dominated institutions. The populist leader, who took office pledging to pursue radical political reform and an economic third way, said yesterday that Venezuela no longer needed institutions dominated by US imperialism, speaking out a May Day event. Oh May Day, right, as in like the Communist their holiday, their most celebrated day. It's also the May seventeen seventy six. But I think there's a lot more to that whole thing. Speaking out a Mayday event, Missus Chaves said, we don't need to be going up to Washington. We are going to get out. I want to formalize our exit from the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund. Venezuela has been loosening its ties to the IMF and the World Bank since mister Chavez took office in nineteen ninety nine. Venezuela recently repaid its debts to the World Bank five years ahead of schedule. In doing so, it saved eight ye all right. In doing so it saved eight million and cleared all its debts to the IMF. Shortly after Javez was elected, the IMF closed its offices in Venezuela late last year. Mister Chavez intends to set up a new lending institution run by Latin American countries called the Bank of the South. He has pledged to support it with Venezuela's booming oil revenues. Ah, does this sound familiar? Different means for funding the country is what I'm getting at. It's not a direct one to one ratio thing here, but you understand an independent banking system and using the resources of the company of the country to you know, and keeping it for the country itself rather than siphoning it off to all these foreign interests. Venezuela has cut its dependence hold on I have to go yell at somebody.
Speaker 7: All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: The im closed it's offices in Venezuela late last year. Javes intends to sort of I said all that Venezuela has cut its dependence on the multilateral lending institutions on the back of its oil resources, the world's largest outside the Middle East. The petroleum sector dominates the economy accounting for fifty per cent of central government revenue and seventy percent of exports. The Venezuelan economy has experienced ten consecutive quarters of sustained high growth. Think about what happened to them after they killed him and they put Maduro in and then they blamed Hugo Chavez for his policies that torpedoed Venezuela. This is this was a retaliatory action and they punished all of Venezuela for it, put him in under their thumb, just like they did with Libya everything. They just demolished countries, make them into healthscapes, right because I mean, I'm sure you guys understand what's going on in Venezuela these days. It's not exactly safe streets and wonderful times there.
Speaker 7: It's like a.
Speaker 1: Berlin in the twenties at add more craziness and murder. The Venezuelan economy has experienced ten consecutive quarta area so that this is due to the large part to high public spending and private consumption fueled by high oil prices and historically low interest rates. Mister Chavez is nationalizing swas of the economy this year and was today scheduled to lead a rally to mark the takeover of operations belonging to some of the world's largest companies. The US firms Kinoko, Phillips, Chevron and Exxon Mobile. Britain's VP Norway's are solid before mister Chavas said the takeover marked the end of an era in Washington dictates policies and returned Venezuelan resources to national control. The wheel has turned full circle. He said, all right, cool, now, maybe we should hold on that one. So cugu Javes defied the most powerful interest and he refused to bow down. I believe there is a very strong possibility that President Chavez was assassinated. Eva Gollinger, That name itself sounds a little suspicious, doesn't it. Do you think that Javez was murdered? And if so, who do you think might have been involved? And she says Eva Gollinger, Yeah, that's I believe there is a very strong possibility that President Chavez was assassinated. There were notorious and documented assassination attempts against him throughout his presidency. Most notable was in April was the April eleventh, two thousand and two coups Utah during which he was kidnapped and set to be assassinated had it not been for the unprecedented uprising of the Venezuelan people's how cool is that? And loyal military force verses that rescued him and returned him to power within forty eight hours. Now, that's if they hated him, if you was such a dictator, if he was, you know, driving their country into the ground. Do you really think they would have done that. I was able to find irrefutable evidence using the US Freedom of Information Act, and the CIA and other US agencies were behind that coup and supported financially, militarily, and politically those involved. Later on, there were other attempts to again to There are other attempts against Javez and his government, such as in two thousand and four when dozens of Colombian paramilitary forces were captured on a farmhouse outside of Cracas that was owned by an anti Chavez activist, Robert Alonso, just days before they were going to attack the presidential palace and kill Chavez. I wonder where the money came from, Oi, Oi, There's another There was another lesser known plot against Javez, discovered in New York City during his visit to the United Nations General Assembly in September of two thousand and six. According to information provided by his secretary, I'm sorry, his security services. During standard security reconnaissance of an event where Chavez would address the US public at a local renowned university, high levels of radiation were detected in the chair where he would have sat. The radiation was discovered by a guiguard detector, which is a handheld radiation detection device the presidential security used to ensure the president wasn't endangered. This is how crazy this espionage shit is, right, and how sneaky and treacherous and underhanded and backstabbing and smiling at your face while they're trying to kill you. These fucking people are this the entity that controls the overloads lords that control is I don't know if there's you know what I mean getting yet here. It doesn't have to be specific, Tony. There's there's plenty of treachery and people who are taught treachery by the most treacherous. To ensure that the president wasn't in any danger of exposure to harmful rays. In this case, the chair was removed and subsequent tests showed it was emanating. Unusual amounts of radiation that could have resulted in significant harm to Javez had it gone undiscovered. Now, how crazy is that? And how often has that happened? That they have people walking around with him, you know, like this is the world that these leaders live in where they have to have security walking around the guy, your counter to make sure that somebody isn't trying to can kill them. Like that's that's a whole other level man. According to accounts by and end up being and for it to be routine means it's something that happens a lot to where they have a protocol for it. According to accounts by the presidential security at the event, an individual from the US who had been involved in the logistical support for the event it had provided the chair was shown to be acting with the US intelligence agent, intelligence agency or intelligence agents. Yeah that doesn't make sense what they said. Okay. There were numerous other attempts on his life that were thwarted by the Venezuelan intelligence agencies, and particularly the counterintelligence unit of the Presidential Guard that was charged with discovering and impeding such threats. One other well known attempt was in July of twenty ten, when Francisco Chavez Ebarca, a criminal working with Cuban born terrorist Lewis Pasada. Carlis responsible for bombing a Cuban airline er nineteen seventy six and killing all seventy three passengers on board. Was detained entering Venezuela and later confessed that he had been sent to assassinate Chavez. Just five months earlier, in February twenty ten, when President Shav was at an event near the Columbian border, his security forces discovered a sniper set up just over a quarter of a mile away from his location, who was subsequently neutralized. They popped them. While these accounts may sound like fiction, they are amply documented and very real. Hugo Javes defied the most powerful interest and he refused to bow down as head of this as head of state of the nation without the largest oil reserves on the foot. Wait, what as head of stay of the nation without or do you think with the largest oil reserves on the planet and some one who openly and directly challenged US and Western domination. Javes was considered an enemy of Washington and its allies. Yeah, why is that country so destroyed now? If they have all of these resources, So who could But now they're in debt to it, so all their mineral resources are the banks. So what happens? So who could have been involved in Chavez's assassination? If he was assassinated, Certainly, it's no far stretch to imagine the US government involved in a political assassination of an enemy it clearly and openly wanted out of the picture. In two thousand and six, the US government formed a Special Mission Manager for Venezuela and Cuba under the Director of National Intelligence. This elite intelligence unit was charged with expanding covert operations against Javez and led clandestine missions out of an intelligence fusion center Cia Dea Anddia in Colombia. Some of the pieces that have been coming together include the discovery of several close aids to Chavez who had private, unobstructed access to him over prolonged periods, who fled the country after his death and are collaborating with the US government. Well, there you go, and you know, it sounds like something like radiation was used again because he had a baseball sized tumor in his entre. Heston's let's see if he were assassinated, If he were assassinated by some kind of exposure to high levels of radiation or otherwise inoculated or infected by a cancer causing So should sut up cancer causing virus? That's retardation right there. There's no none of this is none of this is real virus cancer causing. It's no virus, so they can't do that. It would have poison, Yeah, poison can cause that, but not a virus because it's not a real thing. It could have it would have been done by someone with close access to him, whom he trusted. That was a long answer for that question. Who is Leamsy Salazar and how is he connected to the US intelligence agencies? Gollinger Leamsy was one of Javez's closest aids for nearly seven years. He was a lieutenant colonel in the Venezuelan Navy and became known to Chavez after he waved the Venezuelan flag from the roof of the Presidential Guards barracks at the Presidential Palace during the two thousand and two coup. As the rescue of Chavez was underway. He became a symbol of the loyal armed forces that helped defeat We to help defeat the coup, and Chavez rewarded him by bringing him on as one of his assistants. Salazar was both a bodyguard and an aid to Chavez who would bring him coffee and meals, stand by his side, rub his feet, no kidd, travel with him around the world, and protect him during public events. I knew him and interacted with him many times. He was one of the familiar faces protecting Chavez for many years. He was a key member of javez elite inner security circle with private access to Javas and privilege and highly confidential knowledge of javas is comings and goings, daily routine schedule and dealings. Hold on a Secondops, I screwed it up well known, So they're not really getting to the point. Like even if it was somebody, obviously they would use somebody like an aid that was close to him to get to him. But where's that coming from. Where's that pressure coming from the same banks he was fucking with right by not giving them everything and bowing down to them. After Java has passed away in March of twenty thirteen, Hey, it's March of twenty twenty five right now, so this is timely, This is good we're doing it. In the same month, because of his extended service and loyalty, Leamsy was transferred to the security detail dios Dado Cabello, who was then President of Venezuela's National Assembly and considered one of the most powerful political and military figures in the country. Cabello was one of Chavez's closest allies, and should be noted that Limsy remained with Javes throughout most of his illness up to his death and had privileged access to him that few had, even from his security team. Shockingly, in December twenty fourteen, news reports revealed that Limsy had secretly been flown to the US from Spain. Oh that's just a den of Sephardics and Jesuits out there in Spain, where he was allegedly on vacation with his family. The plane that flew him was said to be from the DEEA. He was placed in witness protection, and news reports have stated he is providing information to the US government about Venezuelan officials involved in high level ring of drug trafficking. I don't think that's what they were doing, but okay, opposition and media, but that makes it sound like they're bad people, right, that will get the Western world thinking that you know, everybody, every brown person that's in the South, you know, Central America. South America's a bunch of drug drug traffickers and they don't have any they don't have any uh concept of the fact that it's it's their government and the Jews and all this stuff that actually run the drugs all throughout the world, right like the CIA, black ops, money, all that stuff. If they didn't want to come into this country, it wouldn't but you conject with the price if you make it illegal and then you know, run the operation. I think the only reason why Escobar was killed is because he wouldn't let him in on the on the deal, on the profits, so they had to get rid of them. He didn't want he didn't want to work with the governments. Opposition owned media in Venezuela claim he gave details accusing uh dios Dato Cabello of being a drug kingpin, but none of that information has been independently verified, nor have any court records or allegations been released. If they exist, Maybe they wanted to do business with them. Maybe now that Chavez was gone, they wanted to start their own little drug operation through that country. That might make more sense. Another explanation for his going into the witness protection program in the US could include his involvement in the assassination of Chavez, possibly done as part of a CIA blackoup, or maybe even done under the auspices of CIA or MASAD, but carried out by corrupt elements within the Venezuelan government. Before the Panama papers were released, I had accidentally discovered and was investigating a dangerous, corrupt, high level individual within the government whom Chavez had previously dismissed, but who returned after his death and was placed in an even more influential, powerful, powerful position. This individual also appears to be collaborating with the US government. People like that who let greed obscure their conscience and who are involved in lucrative criminal activity could have also played a role in his death. Just say who they are? Way friggin' vey and their banks. Mussad is really intelligence, But it's really not then right, it's the if you WHI should we where should we start? The City of London, Bank of England? Is that the is that the is that the first control hub and then and then it came to US, and then Russia and then an actual Israel Israel. For example, the Panama Papers exposed another former did I say this, No, I didn't former Chavez, a Army Captain Adrian Velasquez, who was in charge of security for Chavez's son, Hugo, Uh you Little Hugo Jr. Captain Velasquez his wife, a former Navy officer, Claudia Patricia Diaz Gillian, was chavez nurse for several years and had private, unsupervised access to him if it was her. Furthermore, Claudia administered medicines, shots, and other health and food related materials. It's too bad that he believed in shots. That's probably what got him health and food related materials to Javaz over a period of years. Just one month before his deadly illness was discovered in twenty eleven, Chavez named Claudia as Treasurer of Venezuela, placing her in charge of the country's money. It's still unclear as to why she was not named to this important position, considering she had previously been his nurse and had no similar experience. That might be a good thing, right to keep it honest, I mean, I see I could see that making sense. People that you can trust is what matters. Right. You can have other people helping in the daily movements of something, but you need to have people that you know and you can trust in certain positions, and you probably do a better job than the people who just although it was the order of someone else. Anyway, she was dismissed from the position right after Chave has passed away. Both Captain Velasquez and Claudia appeared in the Panama papers as owning a shell company with millions of dollars. They also, I don't know, see this might be the the poo poo kaka that they throw at them after the fact to mar them, because why would they Why would they dismiss her right after he died. If she was dirty, they would have congratulated her, right, they would have taken care of her, or taken care of her with a gun. But they probably wouldn't you know. Then all of a sudden, all here's this shell company. It sounds like it's more of a setup to me. They also owned property in the elite area of Dominican Republic, punt Takana, where property has cost in the millions, and they have resided there since at least twenty fifteen. Maybe I don't. The documents showed that right after Shave has passed away and Nicholas Maduro, this pace of shit, was elected president in April twenty thirteen. Captain Veleska has opened an offshore company on April eighteenth, twenty thirteen, through the Panamanian firm Mossak FINESCA called Blackner Associates Limited, a Swiss financial investment firm V three Capital blah blah blah blah blah blah firmed. They manage the funds of Captain Velaskaz, which number in the millions. It's impossible for an army captain. It's impossible for an army captain to have earned that amount of money through legitimate means. Neither him nor his wife Claudia have returned to Venezuela since twenty fifteen. Captain Alaskaz was especially close with Leamsey Salazar. Can you explain the suspicious circumstanceus under which Salazar was flown out of Spain to the safety of the United States on a plane belonging to the DA Doesn't that strike you as a bit strange at the very least This suggests that Salazar was acting as an agent for a country that is openly hostile towards Venezuela. That makes him either a collaborator or a trader. You agree, and Gollinger says, of course, as she's you know, in this one, I'm seeing I'm seeing happen here because her name is Ava Gollinger, She's directing, she's misdirecting and pointing away from source. Right, not once have I heard Israeli, Masad or any of the other things that Chavez had mentioned many times. We're trying to murder him. She never once mentions this. She's describing the effect, but not going deeper as to who's actually putting these people up to do it, right, all right? Of course, it's highly suspicious that Salazar was flown out of Spain, where he was allegedly on vacation with his family and taking to the United States on the Dea plane. There is no question that he was collaborating with the US government and betrayed his country. What remains to be seen is what his exact role was. Did he administer the murderous poison to Chavez or was it one of his partners such as Captain of Alaskas or the nurse treasurer of Claudia, or neither or none. Maybe these people were ushered out of the country in haste after the fact because they were the remaining loyalists and they wanted to make sure that they had them under control.
Speaker 7: While this.
Speaker 1: All may sound very conspiratory, conspiracy theory ish, that's what they said. I didn't say. These are facts that can be verified independently. It is also true, according to declassified secret US documents, that the US Army was developing an injectable radiation weapon to use for political assassinations of select enemies as far back as nineteen forty eight. The Church Commission hearings into the Kennedy assassination out there he Goes also uncovered the existence of an assassination weapon developed by the CEI to induce heart attacks and soft tissue cancers. Javez died of them an aggressive soft tissue cancer. By the time it was detected, it was too late. There is other information out there documenting the development of a cancer virus. Wrong. It could be a poison that causes cancer, it could be a drug that causes cancer, but it's not a virus that was going to be weaponized and allegedly used to kill Fidel Castro in nineteen sixties. Yeah, where they would there's no point. That's again surface level bullshit. But anyway, I know most of that seems like science fiction now. But do you like this idea that our country was literally against Fidel and that wasn't all just there? That's that's pretty hilarious. Let's see radiation web and blah blah blah, nineteen forty eighty. So even if we go on the official US Army document from nineteen forty eight, it's a fact that the US government was in the process of developing a radiation weapon for political assassinations. More than sixty years later. We can only imagine what technolo technological capacities exist. Can you explain why the DEA was involved in the operation and not the CIA as many would expect. I think the CIA was involved. They work together on high profile political cases. Oh and by the way, I'm sure the DEA was doing their best to be you know. So it's not illegal if you're them to run drugs into this country. In other places, it's only illegal if you're the competition. So what do you think? What do you think the drug the dea really does as it's true, it's true nature. Take a guess. It's probably a little bit inverted, I would say so if they're trying to set this up now that the guy was dead, that wouldn't surprise me. On a personal note, Hugo Chavez was a giant among men and a real hero. Would you please tell us what his loss has meant, God of how to fucking you listen to your whistling to you personally and how his death has impacted the people of Venezuela. Gollenger, The loss of Hugo Chavez has been crushing. He was my friend and I spent nearly ten years in his as this advisor. The void he has left is impossible to replace, phil I think is the word you're looking for, despite, because you don't replace voids, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Despite his human flaws, he had a huge heart and genuinely dictated dedicated himself to build a better country for his people and a better world for humanity. He cared deeply about all people, but especially the poor, neglected, and marginalized. It's fucking madhouse here right now, between my retarded dog and these fucking kids whistling and making fucking noise. Uh, it's very distracting. There is a picture taken of Chavez by there's no fucking consideration, and I really don't want to go to jail to night for punching a fucking teenager in his face. Would feel really good for a few seconds. There is a picture taken of Chavez by a bystander where he had been at an event in the center of Caracas and was walking through a large plaza that had been clearly cleared by security. All of a sudden, he saw a young man disheveled and seemingly on drugs, barely able to keep himself upright, wearing ragged clothes. To the horror of his security guards, Chavez went over to him and lovingly put his arm around him and offered him a cup of coffee. He didn't judge the poor guy, or reprimand him or showed disgust. He treated him like a fellow human being who deserved to be seen with dignity. He stayed there with him for a while, just telling stories and chatting like old friends. When he had to go, he told one of his guards to offer the man whatever help he needed. There were no cameras, there, no TV, no public It wasn't a public publicity s done. It was a genuine sincere It was genuine, sincere care and concern for a fellow human in need. Despite being president and a powerful head of state, Chavez always saw himself as an equal to all people. That's pretty cool. His unexpected death has had a tragic toll, has had a tragedy. See you can tell this is not the first language. Has taken a tragic toll on Venezuela. Sadly, those he left in charge have been unable to manage the country through this difficult this difficult times. Yeah, you can tell. In a combination of corruption and external sabotage by opposing forces with foreign support has crippled the economy. Mismanagement has been widespread and destructive. Yet it's called the oive effect. What does Davis say, come on, come on? You know what he says, this is your come on country, hu jews, there you go. And I had somebody say I don't ever look at my Facebook. So if that's the place you go to bitch at me, you're not gonna see me ever respond to you, because I don't do that crap. I don't go to Facebook. But I happened to notice something today when I was asked to go on with someone else for something else, and I have this old message, and it's like, if you think it's all the Jews, you're an idiot, You're fucking retard, you blah. I'm like, well, what's your last name? Yeah, it sounds like you would you would say that. And then they went on and on about how I just paragraph at the paragraph of how I'm retard and stupid because they don't actually think and they don't actually listen, and it's all right here like what I say and what I do on these shows. If you if your the level of comprehension is so low that you can't recognize that I'm always balanced and saying I'm talking about this group and yes, the vast majority Okay, maybe not all Jews are Bolsheviks, but pretty much all of the Bolsheviks were Jews, you know. I mean, communism is a jew is judaeified, that's what it's from.
Speaker 9: That.
Speaker 1: But it's really a saturn cult thing because you can go really far back into history and see the same implementation of the same type of method in cultures long before there was ever a hint of a Karl Marx in the universe. And even if you want to go even to a more modern example, you have the Jesuits with their reductions of Paraguay, all right, and what are Jesuits fucking once again cryptos? Right, weasling it away into the fucking Church. Which, by the way, if you go back to what I was talking about with the British Edda and the makers of civilization and racist history.
Speaker 15: Well.
Speaker 1: Rome eaten Knight saying, goddamn thing. So just different areas with different maybe ethnic characteristics, but all the same fucking disgusting human sacrificing Saturn cult tendencies and the true leaders of and you can't so what's how do you put it? There were the Mythraeans, and you know what, I think that's kind of been given a bad a deliberately bad uh light, been put in a bad light because of the Christian filter that everybody puts everything in.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, it's it's kind of ironic that there there Christian filter comes from another Abrahamic death cult and it's also based on Saturn and all this other bullshit, right, So that's a little interesting anyway, So Yeah. What I was going at with the with the whole Rome thing is that even prior to Christian schis, you know, Rome or whatever, you had the Mithrains, which were the elite, noble leadership class. Not all those people were assholes, but a great deal of them were, and a lot It's like, again, why wouldn't they just squash the greasy, fucking Sanhedrin into the ground and not deal with them if they weren't somehow entangled with them like Rome had. The Romans had had the power and the might to fucking if they wanted to, because all you had to do is knock out their leadership and the rest of them would go, they would fall apart. But they never did that. I mean you had Titus, all right, and then what happened after that? They starve, some starve some Jews and starts and again dark mockery, get and get you can get ready into Joe Atwell's book about that with the History of the Jews by Joseph by Josephus Flavian, which was he was a he was a turncoat, he was adopted. They have no loyalty, whichever good for them. They're narcissistic, psychopaths, right, sociopaths. Even if the current government doesn't survive the vicious attacks against it, Javes's memory in the millions of people he impacted and improved the lives of will Whether the storm, well, I don't know about all that. Chavismo has become an ideology founded on principles of social justice. That phrase, that term gets me a little bit and human dignity. But do people miss him? Of course? Okay, it's not a tumla, No, it was. It was a tumor. It's that type of attitude that that's why you're not here anymore. All right, we can get rid of.
Speaker 9: That.
Speaker 1: Hey, but thank you, by the way, I said that already once. But yes, and also this book simperfrillc dot com. I put the link to my book directly to this page on my website in the top of the description. At least it is unmumble. It probably isn't on FTJ now I think about it. Maybe it is, but it's not a bit shoot because I didn't take my time to go back and fix it. But see when I show you this and I tell you about this, this is what I'm talking. Well, hold on, I'm sure you can actually see it for real, you can, Okay, So when you see Prescrappy on Babylon here and then this is the link to get it directly from Barnes and Noble. That's the link to get it directly from Amazon. So the Barnes is the six by nine standard, the color eight and a half by eleven is Amazon, and then you can get there's also a hardcover version at the same size paper four hundred and fifteen pages and the six by nine I think it's two hundred ninety five in the larger paper. And then Cobo is a digital copy, and so is Lulu, and you can also get it as a what do you call it as a kindle? Look obviously over an Amazon. But if you don't want it from there, and you absolutely want me to sign it, then scroll to the bottom here and then you'll see you get to pick here. It's actually a little bit cheaper than getting it from them, and I sign it so six by nine Barns. You click that button and it pops it up. You just scroll up to the top of the prices. Same thing with that one, and then there's the ard cover. All right, I'm not feeling well as you can tell I think you'll probably get rid of that one and propagin to do Ah. I need to check something real quick, so I have to. I have to move you guys over to something. I think we're gonna go with.
Speaker 16: It.
Speaker 1: Seventeen minutes fifty seconds. That's not gonna work from here. I gotta get a little bit longer. Three minutes and twelve Yeah, no, because that one, I have to do the All right, let's let's watch this hold on. But I gotta do it in a different way. First, have to move myself, do you hear? Once I can get the audio to pick get picked up from the obs over to there without screwing up something else, which I'm kind of concerned about. I have a loop back software, but I just I'm hesitant to install it because I think this is going to cause more problems. That's my theory so far. Okay, So here is Martin.
Speaker 17: Luther in return, but their curses and defamation and every misfortune they may inflict on us or wish us. Indeed, we are as blind and unfeeling clods in this respect, as are the Jews in their unbelief to suffer such great tyranny from these vicious weaklings, and not perceive that they are our mad tyrants and that we are their captives and subjects. Meanwhile, they wail and pretend that they are our captives, and at the same time mock us as though we had to take this abuse from them. And if the authorities are reluctant to use force and restrain the Jews demonic wantonness, then the Jews should be expelled from the country. They should be told to go elsewhere where they may lie, curse, blaspheme, defame, murder, steel, rob, mock, and indulge in all those infamous abominations that they practice among us, and leave us and our government, our country, our life, and our property. Much more, leave our Lord, the Messiah, our faith, and our church undefiled and uncontaminated with their devilish tyranny and malice. Any privileges that they may ask for won't help them. No one can grant privileges for practicing such abominations. These abominations cancel and abrogate all privileges. If you pastors and preachers have followed my example and have faithfully issued such warnings to your churches, but the authorities still won't do anything about it. Then let's follow the advice of Christ in Matthew ten fourteen and shake the dust from our shoes and say we are innocent of your blood. I suppose the authorities might wish to show mercy to the Jews, the bloodthirsty enemies of our Christian and human name, in order to earn heavenly rewards thereby, but that the Jews enmesh us, harass us, torment and distress us Christians in every way with their satanic and detestable deeds. This the authorities want us to tolerate, and they want us to think it's a good Christian deed to tolerate this, especially if there is any money involved for them, which Jews have filched and stolen from us. What are we Christians to do? Meanwhile, in the first place, we must believe that our Lord Jesus Christ is truthful when he declares of Jews who did not accept but crucified him, you are a race of vipers and children of the devil. Our authorities and all those who wish mercy on the Jews must at least have to let us believe our Lord Jesus Christ, who I am sure has more intimate knowledge of all hearts than these compassionate saints. He knows that these Jews are a brood of vipers and children of the devil, that is, people who will accord us the same benefits as does their father, the Devil. And by now we Christians should have learned it from scripture as well as experience. I have read and heard many records about the Jews that confirm this judgment of Christ, namely how they have poisoned wells, made assassinations, and kidnapped children. There are many such stories for their kidnapping of children, they have often been burned at the stake or banished. It all coincides with the judgment of Christ, which declares that they are venomous, bitter, vindictive, tricky serpents, assassins, and children of the Devil, who sting and work harm stealthily wherever they cannot do it openly. For this reason, I would like to see them where there are no Christians. The Turks and other heathens don't tolerate what we Christians are willing to endure from these venomous serpents and demons, Nor do the Jews treat any others as they do us Christians. Next, to the devil himself. A Christian has no more bitter an enemy than the Jew. There is no other race to whom we accord as many benefits, and yet from whom we suffer as much as we do from these base children of Satan, this brood of vipers. I wish to give these Jews sincerely to whoever still feels the desire to protect them, so that whoever does so will be fleeced by them, robbed, plundered, defamed, vilified, and cursed by them, and to suffer every evil at their hands. And if that's not enough, let he who protects the Jews stuff them into his own mouth. He who protects the Jews should crawl into their buttocks and worship inside there. Since they think the Jews are such a holy object, then let this protector of Jews boast of his so called mercy. Let him be proud that he has strengthened Satan and Satan's children for blaspheming our dear Lord and the precious blood with which we Christians are redeemed. Let this protector of Jews think he is the perfect Christian filled with mercy. Christ will repay him on the day of judgment together with the Jews in the Eternal Fire of Hell.
Speaker 1: That was that the ending was weird.
Speaker 15: Ay, well, okay, all right, enough for something completely different.
Speaker 1: Hi, okay, let's do this. Forgive the energy levels, forgive the voice. But I am sick, all right, and that's just the way it's going to be.
Speaker 7: Right now.
Speaker 1: Having reviewed the machinations and intrigues of the Judas Goats the enemy within during the latter half of the twentieth century, it seems almost fitting, by way of wrapping up our study to take a look at what's happening in the opening days of the twenty first century. The Judas Goats are hard at work, as always, doing all in their power and that of their behind the scenes handlers and controllers to subvert traditional American nationalism, nationalism anywhere. Actually, that's a threat to them, and the chapters which follow will because I mean, just doing the thing, being what a human should be and doing right by mankind right, it doesn't work well in their panopticon, in their artificial environment. And the chapters which follow will take a closer look at some of the modern day Judas cootes and examine precisely what it is they seem to have in store for Americans who dare to question the authority of those who have determined they are the ones best suited to rule America and the world. These enemies within have an international agenda, a perpetual war for perpetual peace, a war not only against global terrorists, but also domestic terrorists as well. And those domestic terrorist quote unquote are those who stand in the way of the new world order, which is nothing more than the longtime Zionist dream of world conquests. And make no mistake about it, Russia and China and even Venezuela under a popular strong man, Hugo Chavez. Obviously this is dated. Along with the Arab and Muslim worlds, as well as any other nations who stand in opposition to the Zionist's agenda, are also in the Zionist gun sights. There are more wars being planned. I think that might have been his explanation that it's only the Zionists, it's not something that's embedded into Judaism or the Saturn cult itself, which is what I would argue when he's like, yeah, you're an idio if you think it's all of them, well, I didn't say it was all of them. I'm just saying that it's not confined to any specific thing that he's saying it is. The question is whether Americans are going to agree to fight those wars. More importantly, will Americans band together once and for all to stop the international warmongers dead in their tracks. Undoubtedly Americans do need to fight another war, but this time it should be a war against the judash coats, the enemy with it he likes to keep on naming his book. I am cold on what the fuck? Where did they go away?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, where's the next one there? Okay, all right? Something got those grewy here. I'm just trying to fix it. I had to restart biking earlier, and I restarted the Internet, hoping that that would make it stronger. But I don't think it worked. So we'll start right about. I'm talking about raising Americans against China, even though China is already one of us, was one of them, I should say, now us in addition to no when wars conducted in Korean and Vietnam were part of the bigger scheme, along with the way Saddam Hussein in Iraq, the Ietolas, Iran among others, were given prominent places in the media orchestrated pantheon of villainy. The American people clearly, and contrary to popular belief, love war. The pollutocrats and their puppets press are and their puppet press are always ready to come up with a new one. Today, the American people are being told by the conservative and liberal opinion makers who function as propaganda voices for the pollutocratic elite who control the made media, to be prepared for war. And if we aren't about to take on China, we have a new enemy just a few hours south, who is conveniently placed for old fashioned American gunboat diplomacy. Ko Chavez, the colorful of Venezuelan nationalist strong man, is now officially a target of the imperialless neo conservative pro Israel network that directs policy inside the Bush administration. Although the major media portrayed television evangelist Robertson pat Robertson's call for the United States to assassinate Javez, that's not something you should just up and say, as some sort of reckless outburst, which the Bush administration formerly, if not convincingly denounced, and for which Robertson offered his own less than sincere apology. The record shows that the pro Israel neocons have had Chavez's image on their darkboard for some time now, and isn't that funny, Pat Robertson Christian Zionists. The fact is that since Chavez first came to power in nineteen ninety nine, the neo conservative Five Priests of War, along with their allies and pro Israel journals and propaganda outlets in the United States and worldwide, have been muttering ominously that Chaves and his governments are hostile to the interests of Israel and therefore anti semitic. Chavez and his it's anti semitic to kick banks out of your country that are destroying it, or to let them, or to prevent them from sapping you dry of all your resources and leaving you to stir in the breeze while people starve. Chavez and his supporters quite correctly saw Robertson's remarks as an effective trial balloon launched by Robertson in collaboration with the Bush administration, as a scheme to focus attention on Chavez, perceived as an enemy of Israel and of imperialism. Probably not coincidentally, Robertson's call for Chavez's murderer came on August twenty second, two thousand and five, just shortly after the neo conservative journal The Weekly Standard published a broadside aimed at Chavez in it's August eighth issue, claiming that Chavez was a threat to more than just his own people. They loved him right in two thousand and two. They stood up and protected him from being assassinated. Can you think of any well. I mean, there's some very misled people who wear red hats who might do that for Trump. But that's not because they're it's not because they have their wits about them. The article was devoted to the thesis that Chavez is a threat to the tiny but wealthy Jewish population in Venezuela, roughly twenty two thousand people in a nation of twenty two million. The Standard bemoaned the fact that Venezuelan State Division broadcasts a report speculating that Israel's intelligence service, the Mecade, may have been linked to the assassination of a local official. In Venezuela, police officials conducted a raid on a Jewish school that was believed by the government to be housing weapons that may have been involved in the crime. This act of national defense against a perceived threat from the spy agency of a foreign power, Israel, was presented by the Standard as some sort of Adolf Hitler style Gestapo action. Well uh, not saying is that a bad thing? Asserting that hostility to Jews has become one of the hallmarks of the Venezuelan government. The Standard cited a US State Department report on a global on global anti Semitism that purported to document document, Wow, in the standards words, how openly anti semitic. Right, that's what they are. That's that's what Venezuela. And still all day they cit around and say, let's let's bat moulth Jews. Yeah, that's what they did. But hey, when it's those people doing crimes, you know, committing crimes, ruining your country, being subversive, and hey, they seem to all have this one thing in common, that's just a detail. The problem is what they're doing, not so much what they are. A killer is a killer? Is a killer?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Report on global anti Semitism that purported to document, in the standards words, how openly anti semiticven soil and government now. Is of particular concern to the pro Israel journal is that one of Chavez's closest advisors was a late Noberto Curious Soul. I think that's actually creous, Yeah, described as an Argentinian writer infamous for his books denying the Holocaust. Oh so he was smart too, and his conspiracy theories about Jewish plans to control the planet.
Speaker 9: Is that really?
Speaker 1: Uh? Are people still arguing that maybe we're just so far events beyond that it's silly to even think about it? And whose book hailing Javez and its opening chapter forcefully raised questions about Zionist influence worldwide. Chavez has refused to back down in the face of Zionist criticism. In two thousand, when he announced a trip to Iraq to visit Saddam Hussein, ch'aves taunted neo conservative media media critics by saying, imagine what the Pharisees will say when they see me with Saddam Hussein. Actually, complaints by Israel's supporters against Chavez go back to the beginning of the first years in office. In two thousand and the Stephen Roth Institute on Anti Semitism, Why is that a thing and racism.
Speaker 7: So here we go.
Speaker 1: The Stephen Roth Institute on Anti Semitism and Racism at the Tel Aviv University in Israel, well, you know, they're definitely not biased, So that's cool issued a report on anti Semitism Worldwide nineteen ninety ninety two thousand, which targeted Jabez, declaring, Venezuela has undergone a dramatic political transformation. They're not letting us Robin ruin our country anymore since the nineteen ninety eight general elections, which has had a negative impact on the Jewish community of less than a fucking fraction of a percent, Right, okay. The new administration's cool stance toward the community and toward Israel has encouraged anti semitism evidence, particularly in the mainstream press. Why are you there, then go somewhere else. Some observers point to the president's closest relations with Libya, oops Iraq, and Iran, which would serve to explain his hostility toward Israel as well. And all but one on that list of three have been decimated now, and so has Venezuela. See how these people operate. The Israeli report also raised the specter of Chavez's friendship with the aforementioned curious hole, the well known Argentine anti Semite. Yes, just keep on labeling, driving home the point that Javez is thus considered an enemy of Israel. Meanwhile, well, I mean, once you're declared that by some place in Tel Aviv, you know you're fucked. Meanwhile. Although Americans who heard of Robertson's violent provocation against Javez were told by the media that Chavez was a leftist and a friend of Fidel Castro, charges certain to inflame many Americans, the fact that the pro Israel network had an ax to grind with Chavez was carefully kept under wraps the Israeli lobbies. Criticisms of criticisms of Chavez were confined to small circulation but nonetheless influential journals such as The Weekly Standard, read almost exclusively by fanatical supporters of Israel, such as roberts However, in order to manipulate the American public, the major media helped the Bush administration by stoking up fears of Chavez as some sort of new communist threat when nothing could be further from the truth. Good on you, Michael Collins, Piper, Actually Chavez has sorry, Actually, Chavez has modeled himself and his domestic revolution on traditional Sorry I'm the tradition of Simon Bolivar, who liberated the Andean colonial provinces from the Spanish imperial crown, and who, in traditional American history text has been called the George Washington of South America. Although Chavez is a critic of rampant global super capitalism, which he calls the demon, Alma Guillermo Perto Prito pointed out in the October six, two thousand and five edition of the New York Review of Books that a great many businessmen have prospered under his rule, and he has made it cleared he sees a significant role for the private sector and most particularly for governor I'm sorry for foreign investment. So Chavez is hardly a communist media disinformation notwithstanding, as far as the aging Fidel Castro is concerned, he is clearly in his twilight and likely to be replaced, as most observers see it, by a military regime. So the fact that Chavez has been friendly toward Cashro, as virtually all South American leaders, not to mention leaders worldwide, have been, is hardly proof Chavez is a communist. Excuse me. That hurts. However, when Robertson went on his seven hundred Club, which is must viewing among many roots Republicans just say Christian Zionists, and called for Chavez is murder, he was sending a message loud and clear. How can you declare it, you know, we should we should off somebody's you know, a sovereign country's leader. How is that okay to say we don't like Chavez. The we in this case were the neo conservatives and their allies and Israel who have collaborated. They still see he still has this problem of seeing dividing lines that aren't there. That is our government, that is the true operators of our government. It's not we're trying to please Israel. No, we're trying to They're all in the same cult. They're all loyal and willful participants in the destruction of America because they have allegiances to this wickedness. Whether you want to call it Zionism, that's whatever, but you can call it the banking institutions that pull the strings. A history of a long time of trauma based mind control in all these leaders that they put out in front of us, so that they just do their little skits in front of TV while the real movers and shakers work without ever being seen. It's just it's not the it's not the reality that we've been sold. We don't like job as okay in this case, who have collaborated closely with Robertson and other Christian right television evangelists, who have provided the Israeli lobby with a fervent and powerful base of support. That's their role in the end, all of this globalist saber rattling in the name of some ill defined form of democracy as defined as divined by George W. Bush's philosophical mentor Nathan No, sorry, nag Tan, did they just forget the ass of the h I mean, NSKI is hardly winning America any new friends abroad. If anything, it is making America more enemies. Well, they don't care about that because I control those people too. Doctor Mahathir Mohammad, often described as the father of modern Malaysia and long respected as a voice for the developing countries, is not backing down in the face of these warlike provocations. In a two thousand and five interview with Britain's Guardian newspaper, the longtime Malaysian Prime minister, who retired in two thousand and three, declared the Bush administration a rogue regime and denounced's Bush ally British Prime Minister Tony Blair as a proven liar for having propagated misinformation and disinformation put forth by Bush and his pro Israel policy advisors. They have to be pro Israel. We were visual before Israel was Israel. The outspoken Malaysian, who is highly regarded throughout the developing world, created a major stir in two thousand and three when, in the course of an extended lecture before an international gathering of leaders from Muslim countries, he stated that Jews ruled the world by proxy. Only one brief comment in a lengthy discourse, but one that was enough to incite a global media frenzy. Jews ruled the world by proxy, right, right, right, And since we seemed to be unable to work off a method of currency that isn't controlled by them, you know, good on, Good on Adolf for being able to figure out how to do that. Well, there were always going to be so people can put down the put down the drug, stop stop it. However, doctor Mahit, sorry Mahatir, told The Guardian that he was not prepared to withdraw his remarks. He said American politicians are scared stiff of the Jews because anybody who votes against the Jews will lose elections and lives and their families. The Jews in America are supporting. Think about this, somebody who's you've known for your entire life could potentially be the person that offs you or does something to make you ill and die. And it's on the level of political like you have to you can't have your own your own mind. It's just like what they say with the Jesuits. You're not supposed to have your your own your own mind of things. You're supposed to just operate. You know, you do, you follow your orders and that's it. You're not to question, You're not to think non thinking. Israel and other Jews controlled the most powerful nation in the world. Yeah, that would be America. And that is what I mean about Jews controlling the world. I stand by that view. Yes, he was correct, doctor Mahatier pointed. Uh. Doctor Mahatiers pointed comments about the behavior of the United States, particularly visibly it's engagement within the Middle East, reflect not only Muslim opinion, but growing opinion in Europe and elsewhere. Well, that Muslim thing is a bit of a trope too, right, because deep down, deep down inside, it's just another set of clothing for the same fucking people. Yeah, not not the not the common followers. The leadership the US is the most powerful nation. It can ignore the world if it wants to do. If it wants to do anything. It breaks international law. It arrests people outside their countries, it charges them under American law, it kills them. That is terror, and the US is a guilty is as guilty of terrorism as the people who crash their planes into the buildings. Also juice. But it's kind of funny that they mentions that is terror in the US as guilty of terrorism as well, the same people who create a terrorism, the people who crash their buildings into the buildings. Bush doesn't understand the rest of the world. He thinks everybody should be a needacon like him. I think that's a little coming from one of the world's foremost Muslim leaders, one who has urged his fellow Muslims to reject terrorism and extremism. Doctor Mahatiers assessment of the declared US war on terrorism are particularly pointed and a very real caution to American policymakers who are wedded to the interests of Israel. Even if you get a bin laden, you can't be sure there won't be another bin laden. Well, another CIA ass it. You cannot get terrorists to sign a peace treaty. You can't get that? Yeah, well who are they? For real? More idea, the only way to beat terror is to go for a for the basic causes. They don't blow themselves up for no reason. They're angry, they're frustrated, and why are they angry? Look at Palestinian situation. Fifty years after you created the state of Israel, things are going from bad to worse. If you don't settle that, there will be no end to the war on terror. For how long are you going to go on examining people's shoes. My dog needs to kind of like you have something tightly wrapped around his neck and it's shut up. Lest any lest anyone. He has a hyperactive meltdown every time he hears a noise. Lest anyone dismiss doctor Mahattier's comments as a conspiracy theory from the Muslim world. Note that on May eleventh, two thousand and five, the New York based Forward, a leading Jewish community newspaper, reported that Barry Jacobs of the Washington Office of the American Jewish Community, said he believes that there are high ranking officials inside the US intelligence community who are a hostile to Israel and thus waging war against pro Israel lobbyists and their pro Israel neocon conservative allies in the inner circles of the Bushman administration. That is, that sounds like a total bag of bullshit, That sounds like Operation Trust. Don't worry. We don't do a coup yourself, because we got under control. Yeah, okay. Citing the ongoing FBI investigation of possible espionage by officials of APAK, the leading pro Israel lobby group, Forward reported that Jacobs believes in Forward's summary that the notion that American Jews and Pentagon Pentagon neo conservatives conspired to push the United States into war against Iraq and possibly also against Iran is pervasive in Washington's intelligence agency intelligence community. The point is that the policies of George W. Bush are not just a cause of concern to those in the Europe and Muslim worlds, or in Russia, China or even Venezuela. I'm gonna snap the fucking dogs, and that there are many good Americans, including those in high places, who see real danger in these policies, and there are many people around the world who recognize that those Americans. And then it just stops. That's the middle of a sentence. That's it. It just stopped, good good editing. Broh. Okay, let's say if there's any more here, I think we're going through all of it. M hmm, yeah, no, I think that's all it. Okay, So now we have a video. I'm gonna go put my dog in his little count of thing nicely. I'll be nice. It's just an asshole, all right. He's too cute to get mad at. But he's just annoying.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 1: By the way, I came across the video today and it was about the demonic narciss system. I'm like, wow, that sounds a lot like somebody I'm living with. And you have to also add to that, like a complete personality change at random, and the utter epitome of selfishness when that happens, interested development too, and just a wicked spitefulness. Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, let's go after j real quick and say hello, hello, Ohren before reading thank you, think of thinking, uh and yeah, that was Martin Luther yep, that well things, that was what they were reading from you. Let me go here so that we can see. I think I popped out the yeah, but now that I'm doing this, I should have just done it the other way.
Speaker 7: What a do?
Speaker 1: Okay, you're my stomach.
Speaker 7: It's weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on open it up, all right, son of a there is Yeah. I think it's cool to how they have this there or two. I think the green ones are you're in. You're in like Flynn and then all right, so burn before reading things the twenty five hour donation, this is Martin Luther, right, Clasha said yes, and I think that was it. I just wanted to check in with you guys, and then let's see what's going on overun rubble.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 14: Let me.
Speaker 1: Lim was dfk's live Live HOMEO lover Limb. Okay, it's good to see all everybody here. That's good. It's a weird. It's a weird day for me to be on it this time, but.
Speaker 15: It is what it is.
Speaker 1: So let's get to the video now. And my timing's off. My wit is slow. It doesn't feel the same as I normally do things. It's just because I'm sick, right, So please take that into consideration, because I know there's some people out there, not the people that know the show know me, and most of you guys are awesome, But the passer by is gonna be picking apart the the you know what they call it, the low hanging fruit type of thing where they'll they'll find some ad hominem attack to be a doouche about. And yeah, Edmund James the Rothschild, the visionary for a Jewish settlement, Yes, and we should talk about that. Actually, just for a second, I've shown you the money, show me the money. So there's that, and that's the that's the architect right from let me see that one. He doesn't look like it so much. But when you see the architect from the matrix, he looks a lot like that guy right there. I was almost as if they did it on purpose. And Edmund James the Rothschild known as the Baron Rothschild. They all were known as Baron or lord as in Ball. Rothschild was a prominent Jewish figure hailing from the French branch of the Rothschild family. Born on August nineteenth, eighteen forty five and near Paris, he became a passionate support of Jewish settlement in the Land of Israel during the early waves of immigration, often referred to as the first Aliyah. Then she get killed in a plane crash in Florida. He earned nicknames like the well known Benefactor and the father of settlement in Israel, a father of settlement in Israel, where the title Baron Rothschild typically refers to him, despite other barons in the Rothschild family. Rothschild's contributions were so anybody wants to argue this, that this wasn't a terrorist state developed for the overlord bankers that also at least claim claimed Judaism, right, they claim Zionism. They claim it's actually Frankism. I mean, that's that's where Zionism comes from. And quite literally in the seventeen eighties, that's what the conversion was of the Rothschild family through Jacob Cheff, Jacob Frank Why did I say shift so? Roschild's contributions were instrumental in the establishment of the various settlements, including Rashan. At least LeZion zicron Yakov Smirnov's kidding pedat tikva. I'm sure and I hope I am butchering these. I'm not spitting and gargling and clearing my throat enough for it to be pronounced correctly. Mascaret, batya, kafart tibor and iva ada benjamina. You get it words, okay? Even j Huda was founded on land acquired by the baron, but named after his son, Jacob James Rothschild. Uh, named after his mother. Okay, early life, we don't care. Unlike his elder brothers, Edmund Rothschild was not directly involved in the family's banking affairs. Instead, he had a deep appreciation for arts and culture. Oh he was then, he was the renaissance man, just you know, going around the country and going around the world and living the philanthropic life.
Speaker 15: Right.
Speaker 1: He received his education at a special school for nobility and aristocrats just say Jews. At the age of thirty two, he married Adelhyde, also known as Aida and the daughter of Wilhelm Carl Rothschild. WHOA, that's funny, the daughter of another Rothschild you married? Huh. Mister Rothschild, known as the just from frank Oh yeah, yeah, but I mean Ashton Nazi right. Ada was deeply connected to Jewish tradition through her upbringing in Frankfurt. Wish that wasn't a thing. I wish Germany wasn't so poisoned by that for so long, so long that Martin Luther had to say something about it. In the fifteen hundreds. The couple had three children, James armand Maurice, Edmund Charles and Miriam Carolyn Alexandria. And what happens. What happens people go into obscurity or they I don't know, do they get do they get distracted? There's usually like a strong, powerful movement, people get on board and then all of a sudden it fizzles out, and then the problem isn't actually taken care of, and then it gets worse. Just think about this, How great would it have been if we could go back in history and be like, listen, Zar Nicholas. I know you have a good heart, but I really think you should execute these revolutionaries now so it doesn't come back and haunt you. In response to the violent anti Semitic programs that erupted in Russia in eighteen eighty one, prominent leaders of the French Jewish community, including Rothschild, initiated a campaign to aid Russian Jews and publicly condemned anti Semitic policies. Rothschild came to the conclusion that the Jewish issue could only be resolved through Jewish immigration to the Land of Israel. You know, it's funny that even though you're not involved in the banking, you have the same mind as they do. Two individuals who influenced his views on the state of Jews were the chief Rabbi of Paris, Zadac Cohen It's a Cohen Stendents, who supported the Zionist movement, and the prominent public figure Carl Nedder, who established the Mcveh Israel Agricultural School in Israel in eighteen seventy. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, U y legacy Aaron Edmund did. Rothschild passed away in Paris in nineteen thirty four and was buried in the Park la Chesney Cemetery in accordance with his will. His remains, along with those of his wife Ada, were brought to Israel on April sixth, nineteen fifty four. They were interred in the high profile section of Zikran Yakov, near the namesake of his mother, in recognition of his monumental contributions to Jewish settlement in the Land of Israel. So wouldn't it be funny? Isn't it funny that if they did actually in fact, and it's not just another co win cidents, that he would be the model for the actor that they picked to be the architect, Because what else is going on in that movie? They go to Zion, They have to protect Zion. Jesus fucking Christ, you know what I mean. But there's still people out there that go, Wow, that movie's telling us so much. It's like, yeah, I'm telling you, it's basically telling you a little bit more that you're like, you're dope if you think that this movie is trying to help you out. Oh, let's see that. The one we can get rid of. I don't go to tell is that ye since shut up and back out there, go Okay, coming back around full circle here, let's get this guy on here. It's only two minutes, in fifty seconds, not even three minutes.
Speaker 18: Today we pay tribute to the memory of Hugo Chavez. He passed away ten years ago, leaving a deep mark not only in the history of his country, his people, in the history of the Latin American continent, but also in the history of the world community. He was a charismatic personality and a consistent supporter of equality in international affairs. Hugo Chavez has repeatedly taken a firm stand in his public speeches, in his activities in the international arena, in favor of the need to respect the principles of the U and Charter, in favor of the inadmissibility of subordination of some countries to the dictates and monopoly of others. We remember well how he spoke at the United Nations, with what fiery passion he expressed his thoughts, and how widely he was received, even by those who did not agree with him. Even the opponents of Hugo Chavez recognized the scale of his personality, and I am convinced that delayed one of the most important stones in the foundation of Latin American solidarity, which is now manifested in the activities of the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States, and which is manifested in the initiative of his successor, President Nicholas Maduro, who called on Latin America and the Caribbean to speak united in the international arena, in line with the con that he called the great motherland. Hugo Chavez has repeatedly visited the Russian Federation. He was a close and very kind friend of our country. In addition to personal relations with President Putin, he aroused great sympathy among all our citizens, and of course we will always keep his memory. I had the honor to communicate with Hugo Chaves several times, and I confirm that the impressions from contacts with this person really leave a very deep impression of those foundations and those principles that he promoted all his life in the international arena. At the same time, he remained an earthly person, a citizen of his country and a citizen of Latin America, the unification of which, in the defense of whose interests he devoted so much effort. We will always remember Hugo Chaves. Dear friends, if you like this video.
Speaker 1: Enough to listen to what you're about to say, and so I think this is the one I have to Yeah, this looks like a son let me get out of there a second. I have to pull up on the screen. Otherwise I've made an error, a grave error. And if there's a commercial on here, it's there. He goes, don't you see the empire, Yankee? Don't you see the empire? Yankee? He's talking to us. It's like, don't you see, don't you do you see?
Speaker 7: Do you see?
Speaker 1: Don't you see the massacre that the genocidal state of Israel has committed? There you go, because that's not a real word what he just wrote. There, don't you see the massacre that the genocidal state of Israel has committed? I like him already against a group of pacifists. That sounds about right. They like the people to be unarmed, and they murder them. Look at Palestine, hey, which brought an aid convoy to the Palestinian people, and which is at Gaza encircled from all sides by Israel. That's their own, that's their own panopticon within a panopticon, right surveillance state, you're put into like a fish bowl, Like I think, I keep on telling you we're all in and we're just here to distract one another while they take their leisurely time of dispatching each of us kind of the same thing. You know, we're seeing it on the microcosm over in in Palestine. But that's the world right now, that's actually the reality of existence right now. Crawling out of that bowl would mean no more taxes and no more using their means so that they can uh control us with fault scarcity. Right, So that would mean fucking gold standard. Fuck what you're thinking money is and people coming together to help one another, communities, mutual aid, communities, that type of thing. Nationalism, Oh my god, neighborly, they should call it neighborism, right, doesn't even allow them water the lottery people you saw, didn't you.
Speaker 2: Don't want to.
Speaker 1: We'll look at the United States. They said they were preoccupied. Yeah, they were preoccupied. And if I'm using that word in a different way, all as in previously occupied by a parasitic infection in infestation in this country many many years before anybody even knew that, prior to two wars, they are preoccupied. Imagine Alkala, may God preserve us from it.
Speaker 2: Allah, they don't know anybody.
Speaker 1: Maybe he said all that cola, may God preserve us from it. That it would have happened in Venezuelan waters. Yeah, speaking of water Chavez, they like to poison that too. We would all we would be already invaded, he says, if it happened in Venezuelan waters, be sure that they would have already invaded us.
Speaker 2: Hope.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's Israel. They can do anything. It's an example of double standards. This person can't type. But I've got you. Obama's government condemns terrorism. Well, not really right unless terrorism is not done by themselves. Ah love it themselves, the United States or their allies Israel. They accuse us us me, they accused me of sponsoring terrorism.
Speaker 7: I like this guy.
Speaker 1: He appealed to the people, the court of public opinion. He didn't hold things back. He wasn't playing the political game. He was being a real person talking to real people. And that's why people loved him because he told them what was what. He didn't, you know, disrespect their intelligence. He didn't, you know, any of that stuff. He went to the people and he trusted them with this information. And that's awesome. That's a nationalist right there.
Speaker 7: They are.
Speaker 1: They are those who sponsor They are those who sponsored terrorism. I seize this opportunity to condemn one more time, from the bottom of my soul and my viscerous the state of Israel. He condemns Israel from the bottom of his soul.
Speaker 7: I mean.
Speaker 1: State of Israel. Damn you terrorist and assassin. Damn you neighbors, Damn you anti defecation league. Let the Free Palestine live, Let the Palestinian people live. People good people like thirty five percent of being Christian, if that matters to people. Look, the Venezuelan opposition didn't say anything against Israel. No, it's your.
Speaker 2: Minute, no.
Speaker 1: Fanes, because Israel funds the Venezuelan opposition.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you minute, Solana.
Speaker 1: Israel funds the counter revolution.
Speaker 2: In Cruso.
Speaker 1: There are even groups of Israelian terrorists from the massade, are you most who are getting around me trying to kill me? Trying to kill me. It's one of the threats which bear upon us. But we have them under control. We know where they move in the Caribbean islands. We have many friends everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know.
Speaker 1: And they're not invisible. They're not the invisible man.
Speaker 8: I like this guy.
Speaker 1: And they are clumsy. Most of the times they use they they're used to battling against defenseless people like this humanitarian consignment in the middle of the night. They came down on them with helicopters with submachine guns on persons who certainly were sleeping, the majority of them in the international waters. It is a war crime. Yeah, And that's exactly how they treat us here on our land, right, Like what was with the the the first contact, not even the the the lead up afterward or whatever, the build up afterward, but in the initial contact with Waco. And this is just one example because everybody knows it. Helicopters shooting down at people, killing a guy who is working on the water tower because he was obviously posing a threat. Another guy dead with a pop tart in his hand or something like that, a waffle shot shot from the top like they went through the roof of the building, hit him at the top of the set and killed him. And they fired, they opened fire, ripping apart two children and their initial entrance or their initial breach of the Waco church. Right, that's how you asked somebody to come out and have a talk.
Speaker 15: What that was.
Speaker 1: That was a hit by a D L. Bena breath, That's what that was. That's what Waco was Where are the United Nations? Where is the justice in this world? For God's sake, there is a justice in this world. It's right here, guys. It's between us. It's not about them. It's not for us to wish it upon a star hoping that somebody will not be corrupt one day. It's on us. We or there's nothing. It's either all it's als or nothing. That's the answer. Unfortunately or fortunately, I'll know there's otherwise. How to yearn it? Right? All right, there's one more. It's a little long. Let's see what what time we got here? Here are people moving around. There is more stuff I wanted to add here. I guess I didn't do it. Yeah, people must be you and stuff. It's Friday. Yeah, all right, let's get to this one. Now. I might have to move it up like a minute. So in the beginning, he holds up a book, and my impression of Noam Chomsky is the fact is that he was instrumental in murdering Pat Tillman, because for some reason, Pat Tillman's mom was like on a phone call basis with Noam Chomsky of all fucking people. Right, So Pat Tillman Arizona, he was you know, he was an NFL player, his patriotic duty after you know, believing what they fed us in nine to eleven, he enlisted or went whatever. He was at college. So I guess that maybe a little bit higher up than that because you get ranked up like that. And he got a three round burst to the face by NATO, and whatever he was telling his mother, it was most likely why he was three round bursted into the face by NATO. So Chomsky was in contact with his mother as well. And I mean it could be that Upper command was reading his letters anyway. Maybe they got intercepted. I don't know, maybe they sent something else's mom or nothing at all. I don't know that part, But just having Noam Chomsky being wrapped up in that and knowing that he's like a fucking liberals, you know what I mean, and his last name and what he is, so that bothers me. But he holds this book up, and so we're just gonna go from there. I don't think this is a slight against Chavez. I'm just telling you how I feel about hearing the name Noam Chomsky. Right, you're gonna have to deal with a female voice for a man, right, because that's what they're doing here. And she kind of goes a little slow. I don't think she does the she does. I don't think she puts the emphasis and she should.
Speaker 7: But this is what we have.
Speaker 1: So this is where this December September twenty one, two thousand and sixty nine Nations address. This is the one that the Infamous addressed that they were that they were talking about, Man, we should we should do Gadaffi next, right, anybody want to submit?
Speaker 18: Oh?
Speaker 1: By the way, okay, cool. So there's a new telegram group and it's called Inspired. It's not gonna be called Ballbusters. It's not you know what do you call it? Friends of Doctor Monzo and Ballbusters like the old group was. It's just called Inspired. And there's going to be a doctor doctor unless he unless he jumps out of the group. He's in it. That I put doctor Lynden in it. And uh like there's a core of ten people, some people I couldn't access to add them to this new group, but t dot emmy, I'm guessing backslash inspired on caps to get there, or I'll have to find the actual link and put it up there. But if you want to submit stuff, I would recommend supporting the show and just going to the Patreon thing and then just going into the chat and dropping your links in your images and stuff like that, and when you're on FTJ doing the same thing. Right.
Speaker 2: Oh cool.
Speaker 1: So Clasha said, I have to admit I knew nothing about Chabas before this dream. Yeah, holy cow is right, And that's why we didn't know about it, you know what I mean? And that is also like maybe seven eight years ago, I got wind of this and I was putting the pieces together slowly. But then when this book brought it out again, I wanted to make a more well rounded presentation, so I grabbed all these little things because I don't think anybody realized what happened to Venezuela and why it was prospering, and then it wasn't, And it was all because they had their little henchman Maduro in there, right on the heels of him, and they blamed Chavez for all the deliberate failings, because you know how that works, Deliberate failings like the way they are destroying America, deliberate failings they want. They blamed on Chavez even though while he was there it flourished and the parallels between him and other nationalists that we love here is remarkable. And again because I feel like I need to stress this, there's still makes still for me a case or at least warmth in my heart. Hope, maybe it's a naive hope that Putin is on the level as well as far as you know, his nationalist Russian idealism. I think it's a real thing. He called out Bolshevism. He you know, talked about them being ninety percent Jewish. He was really good friends with Alexander Schultzen Nitsen. They have this Chavez effect here. I mean, there's a lot of different things that add to it. And you grew up in Russia. What else you got besides you know, if you're going to be in that type of I've talked about this before, it's like it's not like they have a lot of options. So if he was in a KGB using a KGB whatever, and if you're going to be getting to a place where you can change things, you got to play with the devil sometimes you got at least understand and how they operate and not be an outsider trying to work it and work your way in. I don't know that's all I'm saying. I don't. I just I see too much evidence to the contrary. When people are like, oh yeah, he's a bastard and blah blah blah, real economic forum, young leaders, that it's like, I just I'm sorry. You know, that's what spycraft is too, So it could be either way, you know.
Speaker 9: He just America, American and world intellectuals Noam Chomsky, and this is one of his most recent books, Germany or Survival, Gemony or Survival the Imperialist Strategy of the United States. It's an excellent book to help us understand what has been happening in the world throughout the twentieth century and what's happening now and.
Speaker 2: The greatest threat looming over our planet.
Speaker 9: The hegemonistic pretentious of the American Empire.
Speaker 2: Are placing at risk the very survival of the human species.
Speaker 9: We continue to warn you about this danger, and we appeal to the people of the United States and the world to halt this threat, which is like a sword hanging over our heads. I had considered reading from this book, but for the sake of time, just leave it as a recommendation. It reads easily. It's a very good book I'm sure, madame you are familiar with. And I think he's in English, in Russian and Arabic in German. I think that the first people who should at.
Speaker 2: Home the devil.
Speaker 9: The devil himself is right in the house. And the devil came here yesterday.
Speaker 1: He's talking about Obama.
Speaker 9: Now, yesterday the devil came here, right here, right here, and it smells of sulfur.
Speaker 2: Still today, this table that I am now standing in front.
Speaker 1: Of, so funny enough for this guy who they claim is anti Semitic, uh Noam Chomsky, whose book he just gave a very, very glowing a recommendation for. Jan Chowski was born to an Ashkenazi Jewish immigrants family in Philadelphia. He developed an early interest in anarchism from alternative bookstores in New York City. He studied at the University of Evensvandia. Who cares about that, But there you have it. Jomski is in Ashkenazi.
Speaker 9: Yesterday, ladies and gentlemen from this roster the United States.
Speaker 2: The gentleman to whom I refer as at the devil, he came here talking as if he owned the world. As the owner of the world.
Speaker 9: I think we could call a psychiatrist to analyze yesterday's statement made by the President of the United States, the spokesman of imperialism. He came to share his nostrums preserve the current pattern of domination, exploitation, and pillage of the peoples of the world, and Alfred Hitchcock movie.
Speaker 2: Could use it as a scenario. I would even suppose.
Speaker 1: That, oddly enough, you know what was Hitchcock doing and doing over there in forty five, if not generating fake reels to put into real documentaries so that they could have their little narrative about the camps. Yes, also there was other things going on, but they said that they spliced it into several different document documentaries, and so real mixed with fake, right, so that they could generate their narrative.
Speaker 9: Title the Devil's as Chumsky says, clearly, and the American Empire is doing all it can to consolidate is pedgimistic system of domination, and we.
Speaker 2: Cannot allow them to do that. We cannot allow.
Speaker 1: Okay. So interestingly enough, nom Chomsky has argued that no state has the right to exist, that the concept was invented in the seventies, and that Israel's right to exist cannot be accepted by the Palestinians. Okay, I'm going to keep looking.
Speaker 9: The world dictatorship to be consolidated, the world tyrants statement, cynical hip, book, critical.
Speaker 2: Imperial hypocrisy.
Speaker 1: Is she reading a fucking h like audiobook? Or she it's like, it's not even it's not even the race like tone of voice, pace, tempo and of that it is good. What I mean, it's like, you fucking pretty Holy God, damn it.
Speaker 2: From the need they have to control everything.
Speaker 9: They say they want to impose a democratic model, but that's their democratic model.
Speaker 2: It's the false democracy of elites.
Speaker 9: And I would say, a very original democracy that's imposed by weapons and bombs and firing weapons.
Speaker 2: What a strange democracy?
Speaker 9: Aristotles might not recognize it, or others who are at the route of democracy, What type of democracy do you impose with marines and bombs?
Speaker 16: And President of the United States yesterday said to us right here in this room, and I'm quoting, anywhere you look, you hear.
Speaker 2: Extremists. I'm telling you you can escape.
Speaker 9: From the poverty and recover your dignity through violence, terror, and martyrdom.
Speaker 2: Wherever he looks, he sees extremists and you, my brother. He looks at your color and he says, oh, there's an extremeist.
Speaker 9: Even Morales, the worthy President of Bolivia, looks like an extremist to him. The imperialists see extremists everywhere. It's not that we are extremists. It's that the work the world is waking up. It's waking up all over and people are standing up.
Speaker 1: I have the feeling, dear world, remember when this was going on. They haven't decimated Libya yet, right.
Speaker 9: That you are going to live the rest of your days as a nightmare because the rest of us are standing up, all those of us who are rising up against American imperialism, war, shouting for equality, for respect.
Speaker 2: For the seventy of nations.
Speaker 9: Yes, you can call us extremists, but we are rising up against the empire, against the model of domination.
Speaker 2: The president then, and this he said himself.
Speaker 9: He said, I have come to speak to directly to the populations in the Middle East, to tell them that my country wants peace.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 9: If we walk in the streets of the Bronx, if we walk around New York, Washington, San Diego, in any city, San Antonio, San Francisco, and we asked individuals, the citizens of the United States, what does this country wants?
Speaker 2: Does he want peace? Yes, but the government doesn't want peace. The government of the United States doesn't want peace.
Speaker 9: It wants to exploit its system of exploitations, of village of hegemony through war.
Speaker 2: It wants peace.
Speaker 14: Well, what's happening in your what happened in otherland, Palestine, what's happening, what's happened over the last hundred years in Latin America and in the world, and now threatening Venezuela.
Speaker 9: Against against Iran. He spoke to the people Lebanon and many of you.
Speaker 2: He said, I've seen how the homes and communities were caught in the crossfire. How cynical can you get? What a capacity to lie?
Speaker 19: Shame faces the boss metric, the millimetric visions. This is crossfire. He's thinking of the Western when people which shoot from.
Speaker 20: The hip and somebody would be caught in the This is serialist fires, gen silent empire and Israel fires.
Speaker 9: The people of Palestine and Lebanon, that is what happened. And now we're here, we're suffering because we see the president came to talk to the peoples, to the peoples of the world.
Speaker 2: You know what he came to say, I have President will recommend. I brought some documents with me because this morning hour some statements these.
Speaker 9: Peoples directly, and you can work. Let just as President of the United States asses those peoples of the world, what would those people in the world tell him if they were given ship?
Speaker 1: It sounds like this is even worse. It gets corrupted the audio here soon. I'm hearing anomalies for what would they have Jesus Christ, is that happened the whole time?
Speaker 2: Over friends? Last year, we came here to this same hall as we have been.
Speaker 9: Doing for the past years, and we said something that has now been confirmed, fully fully confirmed. I don't think anybody in this rule, anybody in this.
Speaker 2: Roule, said the let's except let's.
Speaker 9: See you and systems born after the Second World War collapse.
Speaker 2: It's oh, yes, it's good to bring us together once a year.
Speaker 1: So he's at the UN saying, yeah, the UN is pretty much worthless. That's pretty funny.
Speaker 9: See each other make statements and prepare all kinds of long documents and good speeches like tables yesterday's or President Lula, Yes, it's good for that. And there are a lot of speeches and we've heard lots, and the President and the President of Chile, nobody with the.
Speaker 2: Assembly turned into a merely deliberate They were singing, we have no power.
Speaker 9: No power to any import on the terrible situation in the world. And that is thenzuela once again here today twenty September, we.
Speaker 2: Re established the United Nations.
Speaker 9: Last year Madam made four modest control to be crucially important, permanent and non permanent.
Speaker 1: Waiting for him to yell at Israel again, I don't know if he's doing it.
Speaker 2: Step point seconds.
Speaker 9: Affected from methods to address and the result world transparent to say, transparent.
Speaker 19: Decisions assuming media zero point three the immediate and that is something everyone's calling.
Speaker 9: Allowed the Israelis with impunity to destroy Lebanon.
Speaker 2: The Security Council. Let me give you a recent example.
Speaker 9: The immral veto of the United States allowed the Israelis with impunity to destroy Lebanon right in front of all of as we stood there watching a resolution in the Council was prevented. Fourthly, we have to strengthen, as we've always said, the role the powers.
Speaker 1: Oh that's awesome. They've panned over the Israel when he's making those statements. Did you catch did you see that the placard down the table when he's talking about that's funny, oh boy.
Speaker 9: Of the Secretary General of the United Nations. Yesterday, the Secretary General practically.
Speaker 1: He's facing his you know, well, what do they call it?
Speaker 9: It us his speech of farewell, and he recognized that over the last ten years things have just gotten more complicated. Hunger, poverty, violence, human rights violations have just worsened. That is the tremendous consequence of the collapse of the United Nations system. Voice is an independent voice to represent the dignity and the search for peace and the reformed non Bolivia has expressed their support and many other expressive the preventive war, that our awareness we have to build a new and better world Venezuela, that in just a few days there will.
Speaker 1: Be I think we're good. Okay, we did, we should We would have been better enough if we ended on not and the other one because I was a little bit more impactful in my opinion. But if you look up Hugo Chavez and imf like that pairing, you'll get some stuff. If you're looking for yourself. Chavez in the tumor. You can do that pairing I typed in Chavez kicks out the IMF, Venezuela quits IMF and World Bank. It was two thousand and seven after it was yeah, not too long after you did that speech. So it was two thousand and six in the speech the time of twentieth May versus when this article came out in the Guardian of all fucking places. So screw that. Venezuela analysis, IMF and World Bank face declining authority. Venezuelan's decision this week to pull out of the IMF and the World Bank will be seen in the United States as just another example hold on, come on up, as just another example of ongoing feud between Venezuela and President Hugoshabez and the Bush administration. And really, are they that like shallow? So pulling out the IMF is to screw over Bush? Is that really the depth of it? Or is that because they're steering you away from the Israeli control arm or the banking control arm of the world so that you don't think about that and you think it's just a Oh, they're hostile to America, they're hostile to our president. How dare they can break. And remember he's he's superhero, right, second term superhero because of a little trade center shit, right, even though he was completely involved. Other countries may follow our president Raphael Korea blah blah blah. Yeah and there and as the story goes, So there you go. I wish I was in better shape right now as far as health. I would rather have done a better job at this. This is kind of a good one. I pulled all this stuff the evening before and then again before the show. But my mind is usually sharper and I'm usually better at doing this, so I can tell that I'm not well. It's pretty it's pretty pretty apparent to me. So if you are awesome people, and I've like I said in the beginning, I said thank you to all of you out there who supported the gifts and go that hadn't seen much activity in the last couple of months. So I appreciate those of you who went there, and that's awesome. I know it's not easy for anybody here at the moment, so I when you do that, that's a huge that's a huge gesture, and I thank you the same thing with over around FTJ. You guys are awesome. And you know, if if the world was a better place, we wouldn't have to ask you, We wouldn't have to beg from a poor you know. So there you go. It wouldn't be a thing, it wouldn't be something that's necessary. I'm trying to find something here. Where was I We'll just go over to F TJ real quick and say goodbye. All right, so we have some Tom Dwyer's in there. Fucker is awesome. He's in. There's no nationalist bushmasters in there. Let's see Huntress Late Nation review. Texa Kelly, I know what it means. I was gonna say this supid thing again, but it's only funny the first twelve times, right, Hey, Alex, what's up? By Giuseppe Dave always honest, Clasha, It's good to see all you guys. And again, there's gonna be a couple announcements coming up soon and pretty soon, like at the end of this month, I'll be done doing those those markets that have kind of been a waste of time, so I can use those four days. I mean, it's kind of nice to know that, like you've invested on some in something and you have a place to present your product. But when that place that you're presenting your product may as well be in a dark alley, because number one, there's like nobody going to this thing anymore. I'm thinking that the shots killed off a bunch of them because they're all snowbirds. And they're like, yeah, we had a you know, horrific turnout this year. I'm like, that's great. And I came in uh in what do you call it? In February and they just they didn't decide to tell me any of this right, and they still charge the full price. They should have been happy to have any kind of rent. So that was kind of shitty. And then she tried to she tried to like like a like a crackhead in the what do you call it? Landlord try to say to me, well, if you want the same spot for November, that's kind of far away from now, you should pay that before the thirty first of March. I'm like, the fuck are you? You know, like you're you have people jumping off of here, like you know, a wet a wet dog, like fleas on a wet dog. They're getting the fuck out of here because there's no money to be made. And then and then you're telling me, I bet I better rush and be anxious. You know, it's like you're not You're not selling your your your bullshit too well. So I don't think I'm gonna go back. If I do, it would be kind of like a gamble because they had two months, three months for something to happen. I don't know what's magic will happen next year, and if the people are sick and dying as it is or whatever happened to them, I don't see how it's going to get better, to be honest. So yeah, that was kind of rough. So now I'll have those four days back, and I'll have to put the time into mailers for the Internet, the website and doing more stuff here, more editing, more smaller videos, cooler videos, more processed videos, and they'll just be good stuff, right, It'll be lots of good stuff.
Speaker 9: And I have.
Speaker 1: Probably over an hour and a half of just that car show that you haven't seen yet, and that was really something. And if I do it right, my goal would be to getting to like a car that I really like and then doing an insert of you know, facts about the car, details, history of it, and I apply those and they make smaller videos with like each showcasing one of the vehicles. And I'm telling you it might not seem like much to you, but when you see what we drive now, and you look at the roads, and you look at the buildings, and how uninspiring it is, and then you look at the fifties and forties and even the sixties and how much character and aesthetic appeal. And these were works of our on four wheels. They were heavy, they were strong. You know, you didn't crumble up into a ball when something tapped you.
Speaker 2: You know, it's.
Speaker 1: We haven't gone the right direction. And that's it's a statement on everything. It's a statement on make the art ugly. It's a statement on communism, it's a statement on this is the effect of the parasite. And it's sad. It's said that you now have to spend eighty thousand dollars on a car that when it was new probably cost twenty five hundred. You know, if you want it fully restored, maybe even more than that. It's a sad thing. They're beautiful pieces of engineering, though some of them, like the old Impalace, are fantastic. Some of the old Old Swood bills incredible so we'll be able to look at some of that together. And if anybody wants to collaborate on stuff like that, or again, I want to, I want to. I want to make this point clear again. If anybody wants to contribute time or information to a topic, suggest a topic of video, whatever, and we can explore it, you should do that. You can do that in the chat. But then that's you know, I wait for the next show for that to even come come about. But also the Patreon there's a group chat there and that's disguised the limits, it's in the description and then ends of inspired is I don't actually even know what that link is. Let me see if I can figure it out.
Speaker 9: I just I just made it.
Speaker 1: Doctor Monzo's in it though, and doctor Glynn until they decided not to be. I guess. Let's see it's muted. Why do they mute my own group? What the s wrong with these people? Let's see few group info. Why isn't it showing me the one thing I want to see, which is the link?
Speaker 7: That's lame.
Speaker 1: Expert chat history clarsys. Oh boy, it's not showing me the link for it? How does that work? View group info does not view the group info. The fuck am I doing here? Yeah, there's no link here showing what the okay? All right, that's that's a new thing for me. I've never seen that before. I'm not sure where the how I'm supposed to go to find where the it's T dot me T dot me something. But it won't tell me what the hell that something is. That's absolutely insane. It's not showing you what the fuck? Okay, Well, I guess the three dots don't do anything for you either. What the if ever? Wow? Okay, anyway, that was that was irritating. I'll try to figure that out. But in the in the meantime, you can use ballbusters at outlook dot com. And we also have to try to get together and do a round table. I would like to do that with some of the other viewers on or I'm sorry, viewers content creators on FTJ, but also some of our the people that tune in all the time. You know it may It would be kind of a fun thing to do, and I'll have more time to do all this in about two weeks. That'll be good times. Good time said by all, and I will see you next maybe tomorrow or you'll definitely see me on Sunday with step On on Stephan Verse stopping on YouTube that's the name of the channel. And also we get the worrier on bit shoot. That's where it stays after the live stream ends because and I don't know what happened the one that Davis was on that was a three and a half hour stream or more, and only one hour and six minutes or something like that is preserved on bit shoot, So I'm not sure what happened there. Maybe he edited and put that out. I don't know what happened. Maybe maybe, maybe, but there's definitely longer than an hour. But Davis's part is on there. I just think we cut into it, like some part of it. That's not the whole thing. All right, I'm gonna go lay down and then try to get up and do the elliptical. I was coughing my head off yesterday trying to do the elliptical. I said, I finally had to stop because every time I cough, it hurts so bad, so bad. It's right here, it's my throat. And I don't know if you saw me a couple of times. I try to be discreet about it, but I didn't want in my mouth either or had to spit out something when I was coughing. So I'll have my wits about me again and then we'll do this better, all right, Thank you again for your time, Have a wonderful night, have a great weekend. It's spring. It was eighty five degrees here today, and uh only Roy winning from here on out, at least where it counts. Later statsassas