Speaker 1: Hey, welcome back.
Speaker 2: And joining us now is Tony Rdeman of Wise Wolf Gold and Silver, and Tony has set up a I kindly set up a website David Knight dot Gold and that'll take you directly to Tony and let him know that you're coming through us. Good to have you on Tony. Things are pretty crazy still, aren't they. But they have they leveled out a little bit. Looks like it's not quite as valtle as it's been last couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a bit of a blessing where the price doesn't move, you know, thirty and forty dollars at a time on silver and the hundreds of dollars at a time on gold. Yeah, it's been a little bit more stable. But I think the most interesting part being on the ground as a dealer is the disparity between payments anymore. I mean that's it really gives me no pleasure to post my buying percentages because people are trying to sell right now and they're like, well, what's going on. Well, there's this so much bottleneck and the after effects of these prices that move so high and then so low. You're talking about weeks to get paid now. From wholesalers. I don't think this can last. As a matter of fact, I had a really interesting meeting with one of the executives from Goldback. Came to see me in Texas and because we order so many gold backs for for wolf Pack, and we talked about you know, those are those twenty four carrot notes and they're just gaining more and more popularity.
Speaker 1: These really cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they're they're great, and this is it. There showed me their merchant system that they're setting up so people can just actively trade gold backs business to business, peer to peer. It's really interesting and we're going to be doing more of that through Wolfpack. But he and I both agreed, just been in this business a long time, that the larger banks and financial institutions are literally trying to put the smaller operators out of business. It makes no sense right now when you look at articles about Kitko and shortages of supply and things that refiners aren't refining, that makes no sense. It makes no sense to they have these long drawn out payment timetables that you can't even you can't suffer that as an operator. So there's lots of downward pressure across the board on physical operators and nothing that I can't handle. I mean, we've been preparing for all sorts of contingencies for years. But I think the viewers and people that listen to this show and my show, I just want them to know, like the realities, it's not even with price stabilization, which is we're very fortunate for, it's still a broken system.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it absolutely is. You know, it's the conspiracies against competitors or something is always there. We've been watching a multi year series a little bit at a time with you know, Karen and Lance and I and they just got to a part now. Of course, throughout all this there's been this evil banker who's been conspiring to put his competition and all of his enemies out of business in various ways. They just got into this episode. They had a situation where because of the war, they had a shortage of being able to get physical gold. So he had a banker that had been a good guy in the story and he had to call them in and apologize and say, I have to give you a promisory note, I've got to give you paper. And the reaction of everybody from the business owners down to the people the employees are getting paid. Nobody wanted that paper money that was there. But yeah, this is something that's been going around for quite some time, the conspiracies to have monopolies as well as the moving people to something that is a fiat piece of paper and saying, trust me, you know there'll be gold behind this at some point in time. But you know, when you're talking about these goldbacks. There was interesting article on zero hedge. When cash disappears, so does something else. And his argument wasn't so much about the constant tracking and tracing, which is he does mention it there and we talk about that typically, but he's also talking about the cost and the drain on the economy as each time you have a transaction that happens, the bank gets its cut of that, you know, merchant cut when you have a credit card thing of you know, three percent or four percent or something like that. And he says, think about that, every time something changes hands. It's like a value added tax, but the tax is going to the banks who run the.
Speaker 3: Credit cards, and the way they like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had that situation when we were running the video stores and it got to be so onerous. You know, people coming in and you know, by renting a movie that costs two bucks or something using plastic for it. And this is like thirty years ago, and I said, you know, let's just stop this. I have the ability because we could track it when people I'm in a program I wrote would track the late fees that were there, and we'd come back and tell them about it when they would come back.
Speaker 1: In the later dight.
Speaker 2: So I said, so we'll just tell people for a while, let's get off of the credit card stuff and stop taking it, and we'll just tell them, you know, come in next time, and well, you can pay us in cash or whatever. Well, we quickly learned that people would have used that system and they would not pay us the next time or the next time after that, and then after they got typarticularly high tab, they just would stop coming in at all. So we were forced basically to go back and take plastic again. But I saw that fee that was there, and it's pretty significant. And as he's saying, all that money is going out of the economy if they're passing cash, especially if it's something like a goalback, if they're passing that between customers and businesses, between business and business, all that money stays there and the economy and the local economy between the people and the small businesses. But when you get the credit card people and it starts disappearing, it's like a tax.
Speaker 3: Well, and I think we go back to Metel's price. Who has the capital, who has the credit flout to be able to whipsaw prices the way that we saw. Yeah, normal people aren't moving that. This is governments and institutions that are moving these prices. And there's you're absolutely there's a war on cash. There's been a war on cash for many years. And we saw that during COVID nineteen eighty four. Remember the cash was having to be quarantined. It was dirty, you know, and all the repatriated notes that were coming from around the world, and that we've just gotten rid of the penny.
Speaker 2: That was's thing dirty. From dirty cash to digital trash, little trash.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to turn it into that. That's you know, the argument for the central bank digital currency. And but that is the point is to make it to where if you're outside of the system, it's harder and harder for you to transact business. They want you to be in the system because every time that you swipe your credit card. That's currency creation. That's the entire system is built off of debt. It's currency creation when you swipe your credit card. And of course the fees. Most people don't know this. I mean, the entities that make the most off of your gasoline are credit card companies that have no infrastructure investment in that gasoline station. So you have to understand. You swipe your card, that's three percent. So if it's three dollars a gallon, that's nine cents a gallon. Yeah, it's going to whatever bank and they have no they make more than the operator. So that's that's something I saw as my father had built convenience stores when I grew up and owned them, and I understand that the gasoline business. I've owned them, So this is something I've talked about for years that the average person doesn't understand. So there's all these costs built into everything, and they like the fact that, you know, it's harder to be outside of the system. But there's again, there's all sorts of great things still happening. I met with goldback. They've got some great programs coming out and people more people are using gold and silver product, you know, and recognize gold and silver bullion, which I think is great. More states are adopting golden and.
Speaker 2: Silver, and you've just had Florida just passed lost ain gold as legal tender there now, and so I imagine you know when you look at the real issue with that is, you know, how do they determine the genuineness of it? And that's a spot for these goldbacks to come in.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, gold of course, goldbacks. What they do is they're kind of like ninety percent a silver coin, and as your constitutional silver coin iss they just break it down into small denominations. I mean it gold at five thousand dollars an ounce, right, you know, a ten thounced piece is you know, worth more than at least its spot is, you know, it's it's five hundred bucks, and of course you know premiums over that, so six hundred. So it's a lot, you know, and even gold rams going down at you know to one hundred and seventy bucks apiece or something like that, it's just a lot to walk around with. But gold backs break it down fractionally, which I think help, that's right, and there's.
Speaker 2: A gives something that they can have some confidence that it's not been counterfeited, right, because it looks it's they put a lot into making this thing.
Speaker 3: Makes Yes, they were telling me about the design process yesterday, which I didn't know. I mean, it's pretty intricate, the amount of artwork and how they put that together. And yeah, in the field of the notes, you know, there's something about because it's actual twenty four carriage hold that's been stretched and you can you know, it's just kind of kind of like we have the feel of our dollar bill, a certain type of paper that's that's it's made of. It's very unique and so the same thing with gold bag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's interesting. I got a question here for you. Pedal Junkie, says Tony. We all know that SLV ETFs is rigged under and under allocated. Are they all like that? I have physical silver, but I also have PSLV, which is an ETF on the Toronto Stock exchan It's run by Eric Sprott and supposedly fully allocated. It's a trust, I guess that's the It is a trust. It is it's a trust. You have to trust that it's there. And of course you know, part of that again is trying to find a way that people can quickly buy and sell fractional ounces of gold and silver like that on a stock exchange. But you know, that's the convenience of it. But that also comes with risk, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: I think it's counterparty risk. And not all of them, I believe, are depleted of their holdings or funds. I think you just I think the larger that you go up the channel and you just have to look at their track record. Just look at JP Morgan Chase's track record with silver price manipulation. I mean, you start getting into a lot of question marks. And I think that that's why I lean towards physical and I do own some mining stocks and other things. I made it at a certain level, you have to trust that the investment is going to make a return or something like that. I'm I'm less of an investor. I'm more of someone who're trying to protect my wealth, especially with like physical metals, and then I use them for the inventory of my shops. I think not all of them are the same, and they're not all you know, dabbling and you know, papering over holdings that don't exist. But I'm always cautious.
Speaker 2: Well, it's kind of like the whole thing, the Great Taking. That attorney and I think he's attorney and somebody who worked in finance. You talked about how they have very subtly changed in the UCC Code and state after state the idea that you just basically have a entitlement to something but you don't actually own real estate, and so many other things like that. Everything just works fine as long as there's not some kind of an unusual economic event. But if things get really sketchy, then what happens is there is a priority of creditors are going to get paid, and you're way down the list on this new scheme that they have set up under the radar without any paying attention for the great taking, And certainly that would be the case with some.
Speaker 1: Of these.
Speaker 2: ETFs of gold and silver. You probably don't have any real title, just like you don't with gold and with the original gold and SLB, you don't have any real title to any gold. What you have is an indirect ownership of it because you have an investment into this trust or whatever it is. And if there is a some kind of an unusual crash or something that is very broad through the markets, as we saw in two thousand and eight, if something like that happens, you're going to be way down the list of creditors to get paid.
Speaker 3: I agree with that. I think one of the best financial products out there right now. And maybe it's not as a track with gains, although some people that bought for me in twenty twenty two, I've just been amazed at some of their returns, some of the larger irays. But the gold and silver iras, the physical ones, because you're talking about third party storage that you don't have to worry about. It's not going to get robbed. You know, they're not going to be a heist of it, and of course it's insured, but it's not part of the banking system. I like that about the gold and silver iras, and you can choose what region you want to store those metals in and of course you get the tax deduction, you get all that stuff. So there's a reason why they have those rules in place. But so there's a little bit of protection and break between the banking system that you can still operated within the realms of the IRA, but you're outside of the FDIC and other things, which I think are good, and you're outside of the stock market. And remember, you know with all stocks, and with any sort of ETFs, they can all always just make more paper and that's stocks can be inflated by the rules of their own system, so you can always create and devalue stock. They do it all the time. So you know, any of our current system I just don't trust. And it comes down to that at the end of the day, it comes down to trees and trusted less and less every day.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: And you know, when we look at unusual and big events that are going to wreck markets and things like that, I think we should think about what is coming up with Iran, especially because we all remember what if you're old enough, you certainly do remember what happened in the late nineteen seventies when we had the crunch of oil with Opek, and we are not away from that yet at all. That's going to if we shut down the wall that's coming around the Straight of Horror Moos and all these other places like that, and you've got now Russia, China, America, Israel, Iran, everybody is doing military drills there in the straight of horror mood. If this thing blows up, and there's a lot of indications that's going to happen. And we know that there's a lot of politicians here in America as well as Israel who want that to happen. If that all blows up, that's going to have massive consequences for the economy. But I got another question here for you, Tony. This is from Ryan for the Love of the Road on substak. He says, please ask Tony what he thinks about heat bit heat bit dot com. He says, it's a home heater that earns pitcoin anywhere from four and fifty two one hundred dollars a season, he said, And that's dollars, not bitcoin, of course. Have you heard of menything like that?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: I was at the Bitcoin conference a couple of years ago with my son, and I saw they had a water heater that would you would install and your water heater would mind bitcoin because you need to have a certain amount of electricity, and they hooked up to the grid. I think all that kind of stuff is creative. It's good because you're already using the energy anyway, might as well, you know, link up your devices to it and on. It needs to be a secure node that you're mining bitcoin for, So I think that's a. That's always a good idea. Yeah, yeah, I'm not heard of that though.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the payoff is on the how much the heater it costs, but yeah, exactly, you know how many seasons you have to go through it?
Speaker 1: Is it? How many months do you have?
Speaker 3: Ye? They had a chart that showed like when when it would pay for itself, and it wasn't too long, you know, it was a couple of three years or something like that. I mean, there's still there's still ways to mine bitcoin. A lot of the you know, the mining farms are up and I don't know how they're doing right now. I mean it's with the price being down off the all time either way it is. But yeah, you can still mind bitcoin and use those kind of things. So I think that I haven't heard of that that website, but it sounds like fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's going to be another nightmare scenario as the price is dropping and then you know, as bitcoin goes along and they mind more and more of it, more and more work has to be done or to get another coin, so more and more work has to be done for less than so a payoff.
Speaker 1: It's right, real crunch there.
Speaker 2: Jason has the question Jason Barker, Hey, Jason, I was looking at volume levels when gold and silver went crazy and then came back down. It was off the charts. Prices were definitely manipulated for a profit for the bigs.
Speaker 1: He says, yeah, yes, m.
Speaker 3: Well, I think there's a bit of a chaos in the system too. It's just, you know, that's my feelers and people that have talked to in the industry. It doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: We have these real push rise for the prices to go break all these all time highs and then the massive pull down and then it's just been you know, all over the place. The volatility, thank goodness, has not been as crazy as the last you know, two to three weeks beforehand, but it's caused a real breakage in the financial system for gold and silver. Nothing. I don't know that it will go back to the way that it was a lot of the smaller operators, I think a really good and pushed out. I mean, the reason that the reason I'm still able to survive is because we have wolf Pack. Yeah, and wolf Pack keeps us open. As a matter of fact, that's the whole that'll be the reason we survived this and it's you know, I bought a just a good example. One of my crew called me from Branson. We bought a proof set of American gold eagles, and I can't sell that really quick to the public, and a lot of people just want to buy, you know, a whole set of gold eagles. So I sold to the trading floor and they wanted to remind me it'll be five weeks before I get paid.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Wow, So you can't sustain that. Yeah, that's not a sustainable model. So the reason that well we'll be doing okay is I continue to buy stuff from the public and other sources and we put them into wolf Pack. And even though the prices have been causing us to have to dig down deep into our creativity to figure out what we're going to put in the you know, a fifty dollars package, you know, used to you could announce of silver in there and a gold back and some fractional stuff, and not anymore, you know, not even close. So it has to has to get a lot of different types of products. And I think you'll be seeing a lot more of the gold back stuff because they're really creating an ecosystem too. Along with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are they creating what are they doing? Is the price of gold goes up, are they are they shrinking the gold gold backs? What are they doing to uh uh to handle that?
Speaker 1: You know, because I.
Speaker 3: Don't think the gold backs will get smaller. I just know they won't change the denomination. What they do is they have a flow chart and you can download the app and so like if you've you're going to exchange them in real it changes in real time. They can have like a ticker and so like whatever the denomination is, that's the amount of gold in there, so that that will never change. So it's basically you've got the denominations have a certain weight and that weight is divided by spot and so that Yeah, it won't be like they start clipping the edges and then you get to fold it over. Here's a piece of a gold bag.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're not designing some smaller ones, are they. Because that's one of the interesting things. When we went to Hong Kong, they had the paper money that was there was issued by private banks, which is what used to be done in America, and they would and it was the strangest thing because you know, they would be different sizes and different colors and stuff like that. And you know, so I'm looking at two notes that have the same face value in terms of Hong Kong dollars, and they're radically different than I see. Oh, this is a different bank that's here, and so, you know, it's America has been kind of unusual in the sense that a one dollar bill is the same size and color as a one hundred dollar bill. You know, most other countries, you know, they'll go from yellow to red to this or that, and you can kind of tell the different denominations more easily. You got to really watch yourself if you're counting cash here in America, you know, looking at those those faces that they put on.
Speaker 3: We might need to break out. I think I think cal Coolidge is on the thousand dollar bill. We might need to break some of those out here pretty quick. To go to the grocery store. David might have to get those little reserve bills that go I think they go up to like the million, probably.
Speaker 1: Still the same size and color as the one dollar bill.
Speaker 3: I think they're the same size and color.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this idea was that somebody that they're going to pull one up.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, the notes used to be bigger. I buy some of the older notes sometimes from people, and the notes used to be bigger. And it's really comical when you actually read the notes from you know, the early twentieth century, late nineteenth and most of them will say this, this note is redeemable for lawful money. So it's saying that it isn't lawful money, but it is redeemable for lawful money, which is always funny. You're right about the you know, Andrew Jackson hilled the Second Bank of the United States. He's you know, called the international rock child banking cartels that you're a den of vipers and thieves. I'm going to route you out, and we wanted I killed the bank on his tombstone. As a matter of fact, he was so adamant about getting rid of the Central Bank. A lot of people believed that his you know, the attempted assassination on him was an indirect correlation of that. But there was no central bank between eighteen thirty six in nineteen thirteen, which is which was the lifespan of JP Morgan. If you believe it, it's really interesting if you put those two things in place, the lifespan of JP Morgan. There was no central bank in the United States of America, and you had those private banks would issue notes based off of Now that's still fractional reserve banking technically, but it was all redeemable in gold. And you know, we just forget that there's no inflation in the nineteenth century. That wasn't part of was it part of our culture or understanding? And nowhere in a world where inflation is so rampant, you know, like we just think of I mean, the people put up, you know, the charts from the nineties or early two thousands of what things cost, and it blows people's minds that, you know, their rise and prices. So I think that's really just getting started.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: The war on cash is part of that, because then you start to remember, you know, like the reason they get rid of the penny, and I think the nickel is an x by the way, it just reminds you of how little anything you know, you can buy with a penny. Used to be able to put pennies in vending machines when I was a kid, and you get a little gumball or something, you know, yeah, you know, I don't see that any mean that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And of course you know Trump is fine with all that. He wants to move us to the digital currency that is out there.
Speaker 1: Schulely A has a.
Speaker 2: Comment said, didn't they loosen regulations for pensions in for one case where they can now buy crypto?
Speaker 3: Yeah, some of that you can get into some of them. I think Vanguard loosened them recently when you could get into the black Rock Bitcoin ETF and things like that. Maybe that's why they're not so familiar with Maybe that's why they set up the crypto ETF. I mean, we'd look at this and say, you know, what do you need to have in ETF of a cryptocurrency for Maybe that was why they were doing it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: She looks at at her comment, is it looks like a rug pull? Yeah, and I think that is definitely the case. I think it's a pump and dump to do that type of thing. And of course bitcoin was going to be the new gold, they called it gold two point zero, but that really hasn't happened. People are still trusting the thing that they've put that they've trusted has a store of value for millennia, and that is gold and silver.
Speaker 3: That's true, and that will continue to be the case for many, many, many years. I think that a lot of them, and I am one of the people that uses bitcoin and deals with bitcoin. I think that the calls for demonetizing gold and silver were very premature. That's never going to happen, by the way. Bitcoin never going to fully demonetize anything like gold or silver, but it complements them, and I think that, I mean, it's just such an early it's still way early in the development of bitcoin. I think a lot of the reasons for the ETFs was to control it. I think that, and also to look at the future. I think they they realized that a lot of the stock market, as you know, David, and the markets themselves, are not built on anything. These aren't built off profits, These aren't built off of any sort of equity in the real world. A lot of them is built off of proximity to the relationships they have with the central bang, not not actual earnings. And that's something that's new and somebody has to, you know, somebody running this, you know, the financial simulations and projections, has to understand that. And bitcoin would be a way to hedge that. But that's probably a whole other conversation because I don't know what's going on at this point. I think there's been a lot of there's a lot of psyops around money, you know, there's a lot of price always and we don't actually you know, I don't have the full picture of what is actually going only I can only guess and then I use my instinct or you know, my gut level analysis of what's going on. I just think there's a serious amount of manipulation in all these markets.
Speaker 2: There's a comment here from Jason Barker, and he says, FYI, if you roll over your four one with Tony, you don't have to go strictly metal. You can also diversify with other things. It's pretty much self managed how you do it. That's a good point.
Speaker 3: Now, so you go through New Direction Trust and they have other options in there too. But the metal's part, whether it's gold, silver, or platinum. Like I said, we've had some people in the you know, two or three years ago that rolled over some pretty large amounts that were listeners of yours. And I think about some of those deals sometimes when I see the price of gold or the price of silver, and I think, wow, that was a very smart move and the fact that you've got no counterparty risk than the the storage facility that's not part of the financial system, So you know, that's a that's a lessening of risk, which I think is that's why the central banks are moving the price of gold right now. I think that's the quiet part out loud that the financial networks don't really push and they don't say, but that's it's it's not necessarily the people that are full of fear. It's governments and they're the people are fearful. But there's nothing that doesn't compare to the fear of governments and what they have of other you know, the financial institutions like the United States.
Speaker 1: You know, it's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as a matter of fact, you know, when you look at geopolitical and economic uncertainties, it's the governments that are the most afraid of those things. Which is, we live in interesting times and there's a lot of stuff that's on the horizon. What do you think is going to happen if we have a large war that shuts down the supply of wealth and the Middle East? But how's that going to affect things like the price of gold? Big question?
Speaker 3: Well, I think ultimately if we do have a full on war with we go in this. I'm looking at the headlines right now of anti war dot com ands. As white House claims, there are quote many reasons to strike Iran, many many reasons. David, you know, we've talked about this for years. This has always been on my you know, the horizon of the dread that I would look at worst case scenarios being an Iraq war veteran and knowing that they had this in mind all along. Oh yeah, this has always been the play. If you looked at the movie w that's done by Oliver Stone and the character you know, Dick Cheney. They put it all up on the map, you know, and then it was the that was the centerpiece. It was the raison debt was Iran. It's to hit Iran, and so we never leave, you know. So this is about energy, It's about empire, It's about who controls the flow of things. It's one of the reasons why we went in enter to Venezuela to you know, just did that reverse icing of Madurth brought him to the United States. So that was about energy. It was if you look at the wolf Woods Memorandum of nineteen ninety two about not allowing any sort of rival power and using every means necessary, even striking Russia. The things, this crazy stuff from these psychotic neocon people, and of course you got the rampid Zionist and it converges there in Washington, d C. Where both parties agree that we should sacrifice our sons and daughters and blood and treasure and everything else to remote chaos the Middle East. And it is really sad. I don't know that there's any stopping this train. It seems like we just never really get away from the consequences of going into an unconstitutional, unnecessary which I believe satanic. Yeah, in the Middle East for no reason, because you know Iran, Iran cannot threaten or destroy the United States of America. They are not a clear and present danger or our rulers are. Yeah, we're the ones who are initiated the walls are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're the.
Speaker 2: Ones who are invading countries and we're killing people in the high seats. So we don't know what they're doing. Even as I said, you know, how can you support blowing these ships up because you think they've got drugs on it? I mean, if you stop them and validate the fact that they've got drugs. What people think, then if you line them up on the side of the boat and shot them into the water like a Nazis rounding up escaped prisoners in the Great Escape or something, I mean, what's even worse than that, because they haven't even verified that they've got the contraband that they're so upset about. And if you catch somebody shipping some of that stuff, it's not a death penalty, not in our system of Well, how do you justify any of this stuff that's happening, And you pointing out many, many reasons, and I can name those reasons. We've got Lindsey Graham, we got Mettanyahu who has been pushing war with Ron for decades, talking about nuclear stuff. And of course you've got the Zionists like Mark Levin and Ben Shapiro pushing this as well on Trump, their puppet who will do whatever they wish. So, yeah, it looks like that's definitely in the cards and the disruption that's going to happen. We go back and look at the different wars, Tony, as you're pointing out always the calculations about oil. Look at Syria for example, a big part of the Syrian war. We've talked about many times. I've talked about it with Cheryl Slinti. Or the pipelines. Who's going to run the pipeline across Syria? Is it going to be something that benefits America and it's friends, or is it going to be something that's going to benefit Russia. And when you look at the pipelines going into Germany, you know the ones that they blew up, that was also about meg Yeah, the nord streamself was about making sure they weren't going to get Russia's gas, that they were going to buy liquid natural gas from US at a higher price. It's always that kind of a calculation that's there.
Speaker 3: And we don't under the levels of lives and propaganda to force feed people who clearly don't have the ability to discern truth from lies. And I think they'd get really good at it. And you know, you mentioned Syria, which is I remember talking. I have his friends with a real like wildcatter who went all over the world and you know, you put oil wels together on behalf of companies and investors and had done that his whole life. And we were talking about Syria in twenty twelve before I did in the first radio show, and he said, well, you know who owns those pipelines, all the pipelines running through Syria and all the contracts he goes, if you dig down and you go through the holding companies, that subsidiary is it's the CIA, you know. And then and they always have you know that's going And.
Speaker 2: We've seen people but that leave the CIA that gets set up in the oil business, George H. W.
Speaker 3: Bush.
Speaker 2: But we also had the guy that he was a lieutenant governor. He was the one in twenty eleven that shut down the move to stop these naked body scanners and the pack downs of kids and stuff like that. I can't remember the guy's name, was it Hurst was I think that was it? I think it was.
Speaker 3: He was a CIA guy to run it to Ted Cruz, which you.
Speaker 2: Know, distinction without a difference, right, he lost to Tech that's who tigers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he spent a ton of money. I met him when I was running for running for Congress in Texas.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And so another guy that leaves the CIA and all of a sudden now is an expert in the oil business.
Speaker 3: Another expert.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. Yeah, You're right, it does all.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, when we peel back all the layers of evil like an onion, always find the CIA down at the center of it, don't we're talking about when you're talking about the Epstein stuff, you're talking about oil and wars and all that, it's always the CIA down there at the center of it.
Speaker 3: Our policy in the Middle East, you know, posts Franklin Roosevelt, you know, in World War Two, it really is fruit of a poisonous tree. You know, when you understand what the House of Sod was all about, and you know the way that they governed and ruled and everything. You know, the Iraq and how it was built, and our involvement there, and then.
Speaker 1: In the shows the Shaw Shaw Yes.
Speaker 3: You know, the Operation a Jax in the early fifties, all of that we've been We've just created this monster over there, and it's it's it's really, it's really sad that we're going to be pushed into something. I hope it isn't as big as I think it's going to be. But you to get to the consequence of it, David, you're talking about oil prices, which will cascade into more inflation harder economic times for the American people in the world.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I think it'll be a kind of a stagflation on steroids like we saw with our pack initially. Right, So we have a recession at the same time we got inflation, and of course we know what happened in the seventies on the life situation because of inflation, gold really was squeezed like you know, fire hose or something.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that was when gold was. You got to think about that too, Gold at eight hundred dollars an ounce and the end of seventy nine going into eighty along with silver at fifty two dollars. I mean, just in those dollars denominated in nineteen eighty dollars, that's just insane to think about today. Silver is never, you know, ever matched that fifty two dollars teen eighty metric when it comes.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: We got another comment here from Hatchcar sixty one question for you, Tony. Are there silver backs you talked about the goldbacks? Are they do have silver in them?
Speaker 3: They do, and they're they're like selectable novelties. At this point, I haven't found anyone yet that that just truly carries the silver back for the silver it's I don't know if it's harder to make or they just don't it's not as profitable or something like that. But you will see them in the future. They're just not as there from what I understood talking to Goldback they they they're more like collectibles than they are something that's tradable. Yeah, the gold backs allow you to, you know, have you know, five to ten of fifteen dollars worth of purchasing power on the smaller notes, and that that seems to be the most economical to make and to use.
Speaker 2: In terms of where things are going. Of course, you know, I talked to Cheryl Centi. He says, I don't make predictions. I look at trends. He does occasionally talk about where he expects to see prices go, and he pretty much nailed it on the five thousand by the end of the year, he says, only off by a couple of weeks. But you've got some predictions, and of course they're all over the place. UBS is just up their prediction to sixty two hundred dollars. But doesn't look like when they're talking, when the analyst is looking at it, doesn't look like they're pricing in anything like Iran war or anything like that.
Speaker 1: What do you see on there?
Speaker 2: I know you don't do predictions either, but that's the bottom line is when we look at the trends and we look at the underlying things, the weaponization of the financial system that began in twenty twenty two, in twenty twenty two, that's what kicked all this stuff off. None of that is changing. As a matter of fact, all the things that started this trend are actually getting worse or more intense.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, that's right. And I don't make predictions mainly because I find some of the financial people that are gold and silver can be a bit irresponsible because it looks like you're pushing people to buy it because they're going to get a return. But I usually just will preface it by saying, what it surprised me? What it surprised me? If gold was it, you know, eight thousand to ten thousand dollars announcing two yours. Mostly not not at all. I'm not really ever that surprised. I think that the metrics and all the fundamentals are there that are driving that. I'm you know, at this point, knowing what we know. You know, the market is a house of cards. The entire thing, you know, whether it's AI or tech, any of those that they're just built on so much leverage that it's inflated. And at some point there's going to be more of at least for many years. I think there will be this period where a lot of the older, older values in the older economies will come back. That gold and silver, that'll be a thing. Oil will be another thing, you know, just and I've been buying a little bit of, just a tiny bit of oil stocks. I have a friend that is an executive with an oil drilling company, and I've known him for my whole life, and so I buy a little bit of his comp I'm talking about a tiny amount, just because I realize that it's going to be more profitable for these companies to pull oil out of the ground. And despite what the the environmentalists and quote unquote think about, we're not going to stop using petroleum. It makes everything we have to that it keeps the lights on that I know they'd like to stop that, but you know, if there's if there's civilization, there's oil, and at this point, is.
Speaker 2: You're going to have it for plastic go back to the movie The Graduate, right, got one word for you, plastic you know that of itself right there? That would keep us going on the on the oil thing. So again, everything is lining up for the war in Iran, and the only question for most people is exactly when is the trigger going.
Speaker 1: To be pulled?
Speaker 2: Because they have put stockpiled all the assets there, and they're sending more all the time, and you know, just waiting for the right moment. I guess when somebody comes up with the most incriminating document about Trump and Epstein, I guess that's the trigger pault right there.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that it's it's you always see this whatever whatever happens with Epstein. You know this happened in twenty nineteen. You know, he doesn't kill himself, right, and then there's this dead man switch. It's what it looks like to me. I mean, then you have COVID nineteen eighty four. There's just something about it, like the data coming out from that. And then we do it again. So it's like he preceded. This guy proceeds from from beyond Tel Aviv or wherever he is now the Harbinger.
Speaker 1: He's a Harbinger.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it is you see his face. You started seeing more you know, association associations and evidence of whatever. So it is, it is very concerning, and I hope that I'm wrong on a lot of my predictions for war, but it is it is absolutely disgusting that we seem to be on this. We're just sleepwalking into it, you know, as American people in our politics are just I mean, I don't even I don't recognize this country or its political system anymore. I don't I don't take part in it. I don't know what it means.
Speaker 2: Well, it's bad enough when you're looking at these discussions about the you know, the pretend rescue mission mission of these guys. You you know, you uh blow up their boats and nine foot seas and gale winds and all this other stuff, and you leave them there for two days and you send some rescue mission down there. And they said, no, this is just uh going through the motions and virtue signaling about it. You got somebody that's in the water, you know they're dying, right then, you've got an obligation to get them out. And yet we had Christy Nome who didn't have that obligation about a Coastguard personnel it had gone overboard and pulled the plane off of that search thing. So the level of just disengagement from any morality, any legality, you know, they like to talk all the time about lethality, but they never care to talk about legality. You talk about that they come after you, truly is amazing. And so these people are about to drag us into a world war, which we've seen coming for quite some time, haven't we. You know, it's going to be a global global economic issues that are there, going to be global wars, going to be revolutions, going to be civil wars. All these things will be happening all at once with this fourth turning right here at the end. So again the fourth turning. Yeah, yeah, there's a little bit of institutions are coming apart, that's right, that's right, and gold does not require an institution. So you know, there's a little bit of a lifeline that you can onto in these high seas that we're coming to, isn't it so?
Speaker 3: Well? I think that's part of the blood. I think the part of the leading up to this timeline that we're on. I think we're very fortunate is because there's been a lot of infrastructure built into being outside of the system, great programs and things that you can get into and own physical gold, silver, or you can I mean you can be in bitcoin, you be the other things that are outside of the banking system, gold backs.
Speaker 1: That's right. And we're not the only ones who see this.
Speaker 2: We're not the only ones who see this coming, like you talking about the people doing gold back. So we's got you got some state representatives that have been making moves, trying to get some things done, and so there is an awareness that is there. It's not very large. You're not going to see it in the mainstream media, but there's an awareness there, and there's going to be a parallel economy that's going to be there as well, I think. So let us know, you know, what's going on with Wisewolf.
Speaker 1: Other than keeping the doors.
Speaker 3: We're alive. We're kicking, and we're getting creative, and I'm working on ways for us to be here in two in five years.
Speaker 1: So that's great.
Speaker 3: Wolf pack's strong. We've got more members than ever. We could use some more. That's one of the reasons we're open is the wolf Pack. And you know, we spend a lot of man hours every week building those invoices, and we're really appreciate anybody who's there's a part of it, and you can do one time deals. You don't have to do a membership, but that does help us and we are able to take the products that we're buying and still offer the public a place to sell their gold or silver. So proud that we still have.
Speaker 2: That really is a win win situation. It's a win for you because of this crazy liquidity issue that has happened with the entire system that's there, but it's a win win for the win for the consumer is that they do dollar cost averaging and that they can set up a savings program to start putting some money into something that retains its value. That's a big issue there, I think, and that is always has always been great from the consumer side, and now we see that it's something that is keeping the cash flow going as these manipulations of the gold and silver market causing this kind of volatility has made it difficult cash flow for a lot of gold.
Speaker 1: And silver dealers. It's a great thing.
Speaker 2: We'll back great idea that you had, so thank you, Tony, appreciate that, thank you for what you do and it's great to have somebody that we can trust that is involved in the Gold and Silver that we can trust as well. So a couple of layers of trust that are there that I really do trust. So we're going to take a quick break and we'll be right back. Thank you so much for joining us again. Go to Davidnight dot gold. Now I'll take you to Tony. Let them know that you came through us. Thank you, Tony, appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Thank you, sir.
Speaker 2: The common man. They created common Core, the dumbed down our children. They created common past, track and control us, their Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us.
Speaker 1: It's time to turn that around.
Speaker 2: And expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidknightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially. Please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidknightshow dot com