Speaker 1: What is up, guys? How is everyverybody doing on this f A f O Friday? We gotta by the way, we got a I just want to let people know that we got some bullshit to deal with. We might uh we got a boy and boy and Alex Jones rip off that is is f A f O in right now working around and that he's gonna find out you know his name. So he got mad at me for letting people know in the chat who he really is. He gets he got mad and I chat because I told people who who he is? People? Does people watch YouTube? Bye? Good morning? What's up? Listen? Ghost? By the way, ghost, h that's what goes by the way to the people that that don't know. Do I care that I'm starting some ship? No, because.
Speaker 2: Hm m h.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 1: M hmmm h But oh, by the way, if anybody that does want there's a QR code right there. There's a QR code right there on the top of the screen. If anybody that does want to support the jill, yeah, yeah, you know, hm hmm. Did he try to steal? Mhm, I gotta do this, I gotta do this, is he.
Speaker 4: Mhmm.
Speaker 1: He's gonna yell at us. He's gonna yell at me for h yeah, he doesn't care. Yeah, h yeah. Boost is a loser. Boost is a loser.
Speaker 3: Boost is a.
Speaker 1: Loser. What's up showing?
Speaker 3: M hm?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: Alright? Hold on, I will send you a link. Hold on, give me one minute. I gotta I gotta send it to myself. I gotta send it to myself. Hold on, let me grab it. Crossing the streams here, Give me one minute. Mm hm and I get through room.
Speaker 5: Mhmm.
Speaker 1: It was a bad Give me one minute because I have to send uh.
Speaker 4: M hmm.
Speaker 1: D the room. Hold on, mhmm h all right, Sean, you got the link? No ghost, yo, Sorry that damn I hit the button. Mad accident band you hold on, I'll fix it. Sorry, I accidentally hit a button by accident. I feel stupid right now. Mm hm, she met the band? Meet No Matt. Mm hmmm. He accidentally banned me. Whoops, I might have accidentally banned the wrong one, gotcha? Sorry about that? Koala Matt yu oh s, I shouldn't bo bongo. Alpha's here, Hello, Alf.
Speaker 3: You can looking among you can look at him down, dude.
Speaker 4: This so.
Speaker 1: This guy goes. I go over to some much channel that he is raided, and I said, hey, just want to let you guys know that ghost is raiding you, and he got mad at me.
Speaker 3: Commies, Baby, I wouldn't worry Aboudy ghost is a commy. He probably wants free healthcare or something.
Speaker 1: He's also he also sounds like Alex Jones. By the way, Uh, what's going on tonight?
Speaker 3: There's a there's a there's a podcast war going on the Cold War.
Speaker 6: No it's not.
Speaker 1: It's not a podcast war. It's more like a guy got a guy that is very insensitive person gets someone who got their painties in a bunch because I told the truth.
Speaker 3: Wait, I don't know if we're talking about the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but uh, what's up? Brother?
Speaker 3: I'm chilling baby, what's going on in the chat? I can't see it?
Speaker 1: Oh oh, by the way, Bobby Nick has decided to take the night off.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, well, sometimes you gotta do that, baby.
Speaker 1: Buzzy mumbling Nick misfit nation. What's wrong?
Speaker 3: I'm looking at turtles. I'm looking at videos of turtles. Hah, just kidding, yo. So I was thinking about Ringo Star piece.
Speaker 1: Of Yeah, Hey, have you had any cats lately?
Speaker 3: I was thinking about peace and love.
Speaker 4: Baby.
Speaker 3: You know, if I receive any more packages after the thirtieth of this month, it's going in the bin. Baby, I'm tossing it. It's my favorite Ringo star quote. He was getting upset with all this fan mail. He's like, listen, it's going in the bin. Baby.
Speaker 4: Yah.
Speaker 3: You know Ringo he was he played drums.
Speaker 4: For this band.
Speaker 1: Yo. Yeah, I know, I just I know. I just got banned toast.
Speaker 4: It in the bind. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sorry, you've been mute Ghosts yay y yes, Pride, but I'm still gonna watch. Okay, I'm still gonna watch. He bans you. Yeah, I know, I know corn bread corn bread man because ghost is a pussy. Whoa whoa?
Speaker 3: But listen is Jake Jake earlier I had this piece of sour dough bread.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm just antagonizing him. I'm telling you, let me say this.
Speaker 3: You gotta take your life to the next level and keep this sour.
Speaker 1: Ghost is a pussy. This is not gonna do ship to me. Who doesn't. Here's the thing those fans are weeds.
Speaker 3: Is that like a video game thing? What is a web?
Speaker 1: They like anime?
Speaker 3: Whoa baby? That sounds really creepy. Yeah, yeah, it does though, right unlet's his studio Jiggableically.
Speaker 1: He's watching anime right now. He's he's watching an anime person sniff Glue.
Speaker 3: He's watching Pomp Poko Baby. He's watching Kiki's Delivery Service Baby.
Speaker 1: Oh. By the way, Kiki is uh is doing a stream right now, doing a cooking stream with Gina.
Speaker 3: Jake, Jake, I think you would like the Kiki's Delivery Service movie. It's actually a high quality anime.
Speaker 1: By the way, anybody that does want to go over to gooes uh see what what I'm talking about? It's those doesn't.
Speaker 4: H Yeah?
Speaker 3: Hell yo, baby, your your love all right, I'm well aware of that. Can you hear me? Yes?
Speaker 7: Simposy Hello, Hello, Hello, okay, hm hm.
Speaker 3: I gotta plug in my computer. Hold on, baby, So, Jake, we gotta get some guests on here. I'm thinking mumbling, Nick, we need Boston, Jake.
Speaker 1: We gotta say, I said himbling, you gotta.
Speaker 3: Send Matt the link. He's a good kid.
Speaker 1: Is Matt alone?
Speaker 3: Can I send it to him?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Uh California man or kwala Matt.
Speaker 3: California map.
Speaker 1: I can send many definitely do it.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm thinking, we send uh stuttering John, the link. Seriously, I have the ability to do it. You do it though, right, He's you have to get we should. We should get ambitious with the link sending. But we have to be realistic too. We have to have a juxtaposition of link sends. Yeah, mm hmm, like the odd couple of linking sending. So, how's the weather down there, Jake? In good old Mississippi? It was raining the other day and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, I just I just want to tell you that, dude, these people are growing fucking crazy with so ty sinnad is making a millionaire.
Speaker 3: Listen, I don't even know what I Show Speed does. Does he run or something?
Speaker 1: No, he's anna, I'm an idiot.
Speaker 3: Why no, you're not, dude?
Speaker 4: Who me.
Speaker 3: H? Yeah, mister beast, I don't get it.
Speaker 4: Right, you're you're you.
Speaker 1: Won't you wouldn't get the thing. Let me check the scream elements because you're you're alf.
Speaker 3: I don't know about these crazy new fangled things like mister Beast and I Show Speed.
Speaker 1: There's a bunch of morons.
Speaker 3: I like the sound of that.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 3: They seem like good kids.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's a com.
Speaker 3: Here's the bait. Elf, we're talking about carbon nanotubes and going to the moon spacesuits.
Speaker 1: If we're not talking about carbon fucking nano tubes, what.
Speaker 3: About going to the moon. I've been thinking about it lately, like humans landing on the moon.
Speaker 1: Again, this is the reason why we can't have nice things.
Speaker 3: Well, no, but Jake, I was have you ever thought about like a human walking on the moon. They're sending it's gonna launch next year and g T A six is gonna come out to ah see, I made a.
Speaker 1: Joke, so is uh? So is carbonano tubes?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You, carbonano tubes is a pain in the butt.
Speaker 3: It's not even it's not feasible, but you know, yeah, but it's a it's really god dang it me.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, but I'm on, man.
Speaker 3: You send them a link. Unblocked him on Facebook or whatever. I'm blocking on Twitter and Samuel link. He's a good kid, right.
Speaker 1: Hold on there. But yeah, it doesn't matter if you have him.
Speaker 8: Mah okay, living in a prayer baby, Listen, we're halfway there.
Speaker 1: Hey, ma'm your own block.
Speaker 3: I'm saying my hand I swear.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I'm saying I sent you the wrong thing.
Speaker 4: Matt.
Speaker 3: Man, don't click that one. He sent you the wrong thing.
Speaker 1: I said in the grab, Come on in the water's fan brother, mhm m hm.
Speaker 3: So Jake, I'm glad you're streaming tonight, you know, yeah, because.
Speaker 1: You know, uh just want to let people know that Bobby ain't streaming the night.
Speaker 3: Well you gotta take the reins, baby, like you did with no filter, you know.
Speaker 1: Don't remmy about that.
Speaker 3: Well no, but I mean you took control because you're you're cool. But I'm sorry, I know that was bad blood ha haaa.
Speaker 1: Dude that they're idiots over there at uh no Pilter, No pilter, got no Pilter.
Speaker 3: Well that's a waste to wead. We should talk about cool things like coins, coin collecting. Do you have any coins because I was thinking about I was thinking about coins the other day, silver coins, yeah, before in nineteen sixty.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hi, So what's going on?
Speaker 4: In the chat?
Speaker 3: Matt said he was watching pond star videos or something that you send him.
Speaker 1: Matt, come on up, you gotta lay yeah a yay day Yeah yeah, man me, he's stupid.
Speaker 3: Whoa, whoa, whoa, what's going on? I think we were I thought we were listening to Super Champ.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm mhm. Stupid, fuck you you you. Ghosts is a fraud. Ghosts eat my shorts.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that means, but don't explain it to me.
Speaker 1: Ghost politics, eat my shorts. Mats here, Hello, Matthew, thank you. Listen. Bobby Nick was on my show earlier.
Speaker 4: I know I saw it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he's working.
Speaker 1: I accidentally banned the other mat I know I saw that too. No, no, I hate the wrong. Yeah, I it was this computer. The damn touch screen messes up all the time. I having so my, so my. Oh. When my uncle got it, my uncle said it to me. He took all stuff and took the Uh he turned on the touch screen, says.
Speaker 3: Making disabled the touch screen, the settings, just type touch screen the search bar on the thing. Yeah, no, I'm seriously dude, it'll work.
Speaker 1: Let me check it, says touch pad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you want that.
Speaker 9: And you already talk about the Man the Moon mission yet.
Speaker 3: Listen, We're going to the Moon. It's gonna be awesome. It's gonna come out the same day as g T A six.
Speaker 1: Ah right, screw hosbel screwen.
Speaker 3: I was thinking about going to the moon. Maybe the firmerament and the dome s c R E.
Speaker 9: Two ease s c r E.
Speaker 1: S c R e e N.
Speaker 9: Yes, it's not right.
Speaker 1: It's not it's not showing results touchpad, touch screen.
Speaker 3: Does it have a touch screen?
Speaker 1: Yeah hhmm, but it's one of the older ones. H. I feel stupid now, I feel stupid.
Speaker 4: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: Is it? What is the Windows or a chromebook? I know about computers, man, what is it?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: I'm I'll figure this out.
Speaker 1: It's uh, it's an h fee.
Speaker 4: I am.
Speaker 1: That's that's what I said. Check as.
Speaker 9: Let's have a pleasant night.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm in. I'm in one of my marriage right now. M Alby, I'm so, what's on, Jake? I don't want people to say things about me and then it you try to like defend yourself, they fuck around, they find out if they'll they'll fuck around and they'll fucking find out how they.
Speaker 9: Yeah, defend Nick Billing.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's an email, Okay.
Speaker 4: They get.
Speaker 3: I was thinking about the turning point of Ringo Star when he's like any fan mail received after October the twentieth will be tossed in the bin. Yeah, when he was really getting into like I'm not receiving fan mail. Peace and love is like passive passive aggressive peace and love. Any fan mail or things that to be signed will be toasted in the bin. No, but he at the end of it, he's still saying peace and love. So it's okay.
Speaker 4: I guess you're right.
Speaker 3: So mhm, Matt is the only one that we'll be able to figure out what I'm just saying. Let's hella, go gaffle some smokes. Oh my gosh, right, come on you California son of a bitch.
Speaker 9: No, I don't know what he's saying.
Speaker 3: Gaffle. I'm bringing back gaffle. I'm bringing back gaffle. Baby. That's total California slang. I remember these people moved from California. They move right and right next to me, gaff. I'm like, what the fuck he's This.
Speaker 1: Is the reason why I did like when he comes on the panel, Why me the math?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Alfie?
Speaker 3: Oh no, Jake, we were just talking about California slang. It was it was, yeah, Matt, carry on, We're just.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I'm actually what I'm worried about now is have I ever Have I ever said anything wrong about stuff? I mean, right, I just can't Here's the thing. I just went love because some jack has pissed me off.
Speaker 3: M m.
Speaker 1: Really a guy from Santa Antonio, Texas.
Speaker 9: Was that that one that was in your chat earlier that you banned?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 9: Oh no, who's in sant A tone.
Speaker 1: God by the name of Ghost Politics. Oh yeah, Hella, that's that guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna go gaffle the moon.
Speaker 10: They rated someone's channel one time when I was on the saddling.
Speaker 9: They were saying some crazy stuff.
Speaker 1: Dude, they rated uh so they rated this, so they rated a h this guy's channel calling last Call, uh huh and I and I went into the chat and said, Hey, I just want to let you know what's going on, Goes, and Ghost got pissed off that about it? About that, I'm like, I'm done beyond your friend, Goes. I'm not your friend. You have banned me so many times, you have told me we're not friends because of what happened last time. And Ghost tries to like, oh, Jake.
Speaker 3: It's not like you Hella gaffled a bunch of smokes or anything.
Speaker 4: Hey, go hey, h Og, what's up, Jake?
Speaker 9: Nick, what's up?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Guys? Jake?
Speaker 2: I just want to say something real quick. Then I want to apologize for that email I sent you yesterday. I was in a well the other day. I was in a bad mood, stressed about a personal situation. So I apologize.
Speaker 1: Dude, listen, So so that email made me delete I had so you got me scared. So the reason because you were like, oh I phone listen. People don't understand. Sometimes I get aggravator.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did too, Jake. So I wanted to apologize.
Speaker 1: Listen. For the last weeks, I've been dealing with a bunch of ship, including an owner decide to rip out my mailbow the owner of the trailer part.
Speaker 3: I own my part, all the three. Yeah, streaming, why would you need to sokak? Have you done any gold prospecting?
Speaker 9: I think he might be talking to some of it. He said he's he's streaming.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 3: Because he has been definitely been doing prospecting. I think he's got.
Speaker 4: Three hundred nice.
Speaker 10: I think I'll make something really quick. Hold on, alf I gotta tell him something really quick. There is no way in hell that Pearl jam rocks harder than Dave Matthews.
Speaker 1: Bad.
Speaker 9: Just gonna leave it at that.
Speaker 3: They don't rock harder they're they're more like can you part your and Dave Matthews.
Speaker 9: You know you can't be serious, right, I mean, in my opinion, I think they rock harder.
Speaker 3: I just explained the difference. Neither of them rocks harder.
Speaker 2: Well pick pick almost so many great pro jam riffs. Then didn't compare that Bam bam bamp. I say it's bad, but it doesn't like rock out.
Speaker 9: You didn't make a good point there. They do make a good point there.
Speaker 2: I actually respect what I like about Obviously, I don't know nearly as not about nearly as much about Dave Matthews as you do. But what I you know, I have one of their their DVDs from way back in the day when you had to buy the concert DVDs before you could watch everything for free. But uh live, Yeah, they're they're being fantastic life. My brother seen them, said they're great. I've never seen them, but I would go if I could both both fans mix things up. You know, ad ship changes the set list, so play.
Speaker 3: I'd rather see Dave Matthews band than Fish, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would too.
Speaker 9: I know what you're saying, Nick, and I do know what you're saying. And yeah, I was singer Ball, but I, in my honest opinion, I think they do rock harder.
Speaker 2: I'm with you, man, I'm with you. We're good. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait they rock They rock hard in different ways. Baby.
Speaker 1: You know about that.
Speaker 3: It depends on the definition of hard.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, we're not gonna go there right now.
Speaker 2: Rock hard? Baby bricked up.
Speaker 9: Didn't Jake ever come back?
Speaker 1: Come here?
Speaker 2: He's back?
Speaker 1: Oh? There is?
Speaker 4: There is.
Speaker 9: Ladies and gentlemen, the owner, the operator, the fountain.
Speaker 1: H w O, Jake, Are you doing a strange right, Matthew.
Speaker 9: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 2: Hey, Nasty Neil, see he's another masshole. So if he lives in a nice pot Oh he lives in up town. Well yeah, I don't want to talk to him, but he said where he lives, Nasty Neil. Can I tell him the name of your town or no?
Speaker 1: If you?
Speaker 2: If I can't, don't worry about it. It's just funny name. That's all.
Speaker 3: That's the only reason, weed Bill, those are real places, Weedville.
Speaker 9: You have a no turtle town.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you haven't googled it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Nasty Neil lives in a place name After's something you can eat sam with baby sandwich folks, Doc. Yeah, sorry, Nasty nails a celebrity. He's in. He's in fucking movies and ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: He's a good egg. He's a good egg.
Speaker 2: He is a good egg.
Speaker 4: Uh peece.
Speaker 1: Tub nasty? You know I said nasty to the old link?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sat in the link.
Speaker 9: Send on the link.
Speaker 3: Getf some smokes.
Speaker 2: You had spawn on today, hunt Drake? Did I see that right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yea was on man.
Speaker 10: I wanted to talk to the legendude legend himself, but Jake didn't want to send me the link I had.
Speaker 3: Where's Pauper eight.
Speaker 1: He he might be streaming I'm looking for right now I can't find.
Speaker 4: I.
Speaker 2: Uh I go on, Jake.
Speaker 4: Sorry?
Speaker 1: Uh So, By the way, I just want to let you know that Chris doesn't have your back.
Speaker 4: Chris, Chris, there's eighteen Chris?
Speaker 1: Did I delete?
Speaker 2: And who's back?
Speaker 1: Chris?
Speaker 4: Peepe obviously?
Speaker 2: Oh that I wasn't even thinking Peeps. I was thinking to other Chriss too. I actually, Jake, I actually haven't talked to Peeps in uh weeks at this point.
Speaker 9: I've only talked to the guy once.
Speaker 2: I talked to Krishawn way more than I talked to peeps.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, so he I was gonna let you guys know. TJ says, if you guys want him on the show, it's gonna cost you money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm good. I do a political show. I don't need TJ.
Speaker 1: TJ he brings some stuff about Chris.
Speaker 9: Interesting by the way, but did you see now we have this.
Speaker 1: Is the bomb me of quality, Jake.
Speaker 3: I was thinking about this. Are you like who hears a white Sox guy? Or do you have like gray socks or different color socks?
Speaker 1: I'm mostly white, Terry, so Terry actually bought me under.
Speaker 3: What kind of socks are you rocking, Jacob?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't wear socks ever. Well, you're you're the way down south. It's hot as fuck, but up here in the North we gotta wear socks.
Speaker 2: Baby, So I actually I don't like white sock. I got black and gray.
Speaker 3: See see black black no no, no, no black fades. You want gray baby, Team gray, Matt, What do you think about?
Speaker 4: Doctor?
Speaker 2: More importantly, I wear those ankles. It's like blow my ankles like anything about that?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: By the way, I've been watching the show Wicked Tuna.
Speaker 2: What the hell is that that show?
Speaker 1: I like that. It's it's on uh, it's on National It's on National Graphic. Now. They they they catch tuna fish out of the basin of glaster.
Speaker 3: What is the value of the size tuna they catch?
Speaker 1: They they they they don't say. They usually get like the lowest one of us all was like eight bucks a pound, like twenty five dollars a pound.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's a several ton fish their big tuna.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: But they also don't show you what they do. They they have to gut the fish, to cut the head and all those stuff ahead.
Speaker 9: They got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah's a perfect storm.
Speaker 4: I know what they do.
Speaker 3: Sushi baby, Jake.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny. I swear to god, I actually watched a YouTube channel they used out of promote and like up like last week, I actually watched Sandborn construction groups.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I've been watching all the things you post because if you're subscribe to Jake, your feet is like populated by Jake. Jake likes to support people that he watches.
Speaker 9: I like good recommendation would so I don't know who.
Speaker 3: I love that pawn shop one too, Okay, carry out which bone shop one? The Florida one. Huh, the Florida pawnshop. You keep reposting these videos of this pawn shop in Florida.
Speaker 9: But what is what is the Sandborn one that you were talking about?
Speaker 1: So it's in Detroit, it's a it's a it's a construction company that I found.
Speaker 3: I got from I like the house renovations too.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but what are they What are they posting on there?
Speaker 2: They do like before and after, so they show you like what you know, they show you when they do their estimates and ship.
Speaker 9: So it's fucking crazy, you know.
Speaker 1: But I have friends that I actually have a friend they Mike, that lives in They were in Warren and they say Warren Sucks's funny.
Speaker 2: I've been watching I don't know how long, even watching them, Jake. I didn't find them through you, but I don't know if they showed up on my thing because of you. But I've been watching them for about a month now, and I had a video show up. The first one I ever saw got my attention because he went in there with a gun because there was a squatter in there.
Speaker 1: Yea, by the way, So I watched, I watched, so the first one I watched, they had to call the police. They because they found it gun nice and also, but I'm still here's the thing you're actually so, I just want to let you know that you're making me saying what show did I What pawn shop did I post? Because there's the only one that I'm thinking about is the the only people that, by the way, the only people that I watch that are in Florida or ben Mala. And he's not a punch shop guy. He's a real estate.
Speaker 9: House might be confused.
Speaker 10: He might be thinking of a difference day, maybe Georgia, South Carolina or something.
Speaker 3: No, if you look on Jake Speed that he definitely posted this pawn shop in Florida. They do gold and silver and they taken like fishing rods. It's awesome.
Speaker 9: Be sure something.
Speaker 3: No, it's it's definitely some Florida thing.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, wait a minute, I'm going I'm going to my phage right.
Speaker 3: Now, because when did I post Prospectors per Se?
Speaker 1: But when did I post it?
Speaker 3: Like two days ago?
Speaker 4: Maybe?
Speaker 3: Oh, your your feet is like eighty five feet long?
Speaker 9: You know it's a super populated is it?
Speaker 4: Is it? Uh?
Speaker 1: Investment joy.
Speaker 3: Or because it's the guy that it's the guy that gives away free silver at the end of every episode.
Speaker 9: Oh that sounds good.
Speaker 1: The only here's the problem. The only person that I'm I'm looking at my feet right now. It says white trash for money, White trash for money. Actually, I'm looking two days ago, Maddie LP. That's in Uh it's picking up Romanette wood in his helicopter.
Speaker 2: I just want to buy that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it's a pawn shot video either way, Jake, Jake, I like how you expose everyone to all these different YouTube channels and we watched it.
Speaker 1: Dude. Uh, it's me trying to like find videos for you guys to watch.
Speaker 3: I like, the best is the fucking bending machines. I'm gonna get a vending machine. Now, you're you've convinced me.
Speaker 1: It's like, don't by the way, bend the machines are actually good income. Dude.
Speaker 3: Have you have you have you guys seen uh Nick, Matt have you seen these fucking vending machine videos? I want to get a I want to claw machine now, okay, yeah, so you guys don't want to buy a vending machine with me.
Speaker 1: Dude, Benner machines you can get one for you can get one of the boat machines. They have three head can machines, right, one hundred bucks.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: It's like they're like the new Arcade I look at it, you know, like Arcade Maschees with the CRT TV. It's the same thing in vending machine.
Speaker 1: Maybe yeah, hey, uh so, but what Yeah?
Speaker 10: I was gonna ask Nick a question, but it's okay, all right, awome later did I? Well, here, I'll just ask I'll just ask them now, Nick, what are your thoughts on those guys that go around doing like free landscaping for people.
Speaker 4: Dude, weird?
Speaker 2: No, but dude, my wife watched one when I was falling asleep about this guy that got like arrested for trying to help an old lady out. Is that what you're talking about? Like that kind of ship?
Speaker 4: Well, no, I.
Speaker 10: Don't know why, but I kind of like watching these videos of these guys, like, you know, going down the neighborhoods and like helping people out for free.
Speaker 1: Like actually, I know I know what you're talking about. What they'll do is they they'll they'll they'll cut somebody's grass for free.
Speaker 3: I want to get slimed from a Vengeing Machine.
Speaker 9: Was interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not bad myself. I did that once to help somebody out.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, did you see so? I just want to tell people this. Sorry, I'm sitting here for LA saying you're trying to like, I want to ask, did you guys hear that Erica Kirk is now the CEO of Turning Point?
Speaker 9: U s A you heard that from you?
Speaker 1: Jake? What did so? I want to I want to I want to ask this question. Do you guys? So? I want to say this, this show is amazing. Hit the lot, but you fing.
Speaker 2: Cowards, nasty Neil, you fucking bitch hit it.
Speaker 1: Yeah he's not here, he's not even backstage.
Speaker 2: Well then hit the lake. But in the chat if you've here, Neil, hit.
Speaker 9: It, let's go f AFO.
Speaker 1: By the way, I just want to let people know that I'm so. I uploaded the new episode, the episode that me a couple of days ago, me and Poper did an episode together. I uploaded it to Rumble today and I want people to go watch it because it was he Cooper is a good guy, you know Poper. You know he's one of those people that he he was telling me about, like stuff he's even and I also did a song, and I also did a song. I'm gonna play this song for you guys. Oh but Donald J. Trump is here?
Speaker 4: Oh no, tell some motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: Hello, what's up? Donald? Oh?
Speaker 4: You know, just keep it real? Bites all over the ship, y'all doing, y'all serving that pussy Jina baby. By the way, what's up alf motuck?
Speaker 1: We're talking about? Yeah? Where by the way, it says his but it says.
Speaker 4: Oh God, damn it, ah, but you have me.
Speaker 2: I'm trying out. I thought it was I thought was doing it.
Speaker 4: Oh, you motherfucker Jake. All right, I don't know how to do this bit No, all right, well I love you guys. Sorry, damn Jake. I'm gonna sign out and I'm gonna come back in and pretend like h and you pretend like.
Speaker 2: Nothing ever happened. Yes, dude, I was like, I wasn't talking because I'm trying to figure like, who is this? Then? Krashawn was my guest, But I was wrong.
Speaker 3: Whoa Donald Trump? That was amazing, Yeah, Jake, always pulling the great guys, Jason, you get the Trumpster in here, Move.
Speaker 2: Over, Tony re Alley. We got fucking DJ in the house.
Speaker 9: Ye be a family friend, Jake.
Speaker 1: I want to play this video for you'sut up.
Speaker 9: It was a reference.
Speaker 2: Oh look who's live man?
Speaker 1: You know you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw that all right, Just letting you know, just Granny and uncle Jack.
Speaker 1: Oh, I am not at all really that.
Speaker 4: I don't care if you believe me. Put this number on screen. That's real.
Speaker 2: Only nos, only unful. Oh Jesus, I'm.
Speaker 6: Tired of these trans pattress trying to run my name through a grand and.
Speaker 1: They don't know my story. Number five.
Speaker 6: Twenty saving tank this say twenty eighteen. This is not twenty nineteen. BROWSI thing made mistakes, just the wrong people thought I could share it Now I regret when to the mats they used for shows, it's saw me the smile, paint smile.
Speaker 5: I was in the world to find who I am.
Speaker 1: Our eyes, I breathe, I bear on my crawl.
Speaker 3: I don't care what people think about me.
Speaker 1: The jemy doorway on my soul, the only one answer to the only one I see, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 5: He makes me hope. Yeah, I changed it breaks, I walked through five walk to the law.
Speaker 3: Every mistake is a listen.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: It was gone to see that sound.
Speaker 5: They speculate, but I don't leave that poo. But that's not my favorite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, you know who doesn't know Jesus, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Don't come No, what's some motherfucker?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, the multi hell with the.
Speaker 1: Copyright?
Speaker 2: Yeah that copyright, Jake, it's not what.
Speaker 4: Yo yo? Yeah, yay, yay, hey yay yeah yeah with the white where the white women?
Speaker 2: Oh ship, Jake, Jake's gone. Imagine if Trump talked like that, that'd be fucking boss dude.
Speaker 9: Imagine, Oh he does listen.
Speaker 3: I want to be the guy from Cypress Hill who repeats the last thing he says.
Speaker 4: He doesn't even talk like that on Oh yeah, I was, Yeah, the guy that's like hanging out and just kind of like, yeah, mother insane.
Speaker 3: The last words.
Speaker 2: Got no breame and and who did they fucking jam with on? Uh that soundtrack, Matt Pearl jam the name of.
Speaker 4: The movie.
Speaker 3: Comes s froll circle baby.
Speaker 2: Whatever it is, Judgment Night, Judgment Day.
Speaker 4: That Judgment Night soundtrack. Are listening to that ship all the time. That's that tales from the Crip ship.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: I was thinking about Emilio when you said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it wasn't. But every song was baby funk up elf. Every every song there was like a duet to be like a famous band and a family rap group.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's that Biohazard song. Yea, there was the grave diggest song won eight hundred s side. I hear something sucker my dick and nothing your uh whoa?
Speaker 2: Whoa graphic?
Speaker 9: Everything?
Speaker 4: What was that graphic?
Speaker 9: Don't take one?
Speaker 4: Why t'all about?
Speaker 3: I was taking.
Speaker 1: Episode.
Speaker 3: It sounded like a steady stream to me.
Speaker 1: Oh stop.
Speaker 9: And he made carry three?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: I made that beat so stuff like, that's not like get a strike.
Speaker 1: By the way, So have you guy spoken the liquid?
Speaker 2: He actually, I just gonna tell you he wants. He wants to know if you'll unblock him. He d have me like ten minutes ago, me or Jake Jake, But I was like, I think Jake still has me block Dad?
Speaker 4: Do you ever that one? Got it? Who's up.
Speaker 1: That the sound board? We got.
Speaker 2: The gom show baby on me? So sorry, he's so.
Speaker 4: Damn bitch. Oh got the ghetto bird. Mother fuck the ghetto birds.
Speaker 1: Well you gotta stop.
Speaker 3: You're rapping.
Speaker 9: Is gonna end up like a Mister Bluesky incident.
Speaker 2: I don't know who's doing what on this show?
Speaker 4: He did Jake did the siren, and I was like, oh, I'll put the beat over and start talking about the ghetto Burden ship. It's a police helicopter, ghettle bird.
Speaker 1: So is your so is your mother?
Speaker 4: Yeay yaya?
Speaker 5: Who did?
Speaker 1: Who? Does?
Speaker 4: Liquid? Want to unblock him?
Speaker 2: Jake to unblock him?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Baby, I blocked him too, did you I've ever blocked nice?
Speaker 1: By the way, that's the By the way, that's not President Donald Trump. That's in a president.
Speaker 2: Yeah, baby, big black is President Trump.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, I think Anthony is better than Opie.
Speaker 4: You said that Opie was better than Anthony two days ago.
Speaker 3: But which is better? Here's the day.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing. And then I was listening last night. I was listening to Eric E. Rock talk about a story about Opie refusing to get someone at bed.
Speaker 3: I think Hall is better than Oates though, right.
Speaker 2: I don't even know which one is.
Speaker 3: Whitch No, Hal like he can't go for that. The other guy is the guy that looks like he's Mexican.
Speaker 4: Alright, it looks like Jerry Curl's got that Jerry Curl in the mustache.
Speaker 1: Looks like Mama bo Hall please a bully boy, b bully boy.
Speaker 3: They were howling John Baby.
Speaker 2: You want something crazy. So I had to do it well and I had to. But I did a stream with Echel today and someone in the chat said that I was ball washing stuttering John. I was like, what the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 4: He said washing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, since John's been back, I said one chat right, and it was trashing when you were on, it was trashing. Coma. I'm backing you up. I said nothing about John in the chat.
Speaker 4: Yo. These motherfuckers they look at they look at this John ship like a goddamn religion. They full of ship. But here's gonna turn on you if you say if you say one nice thing about John, they don't know ship. Motherfucker.
Speaker 1: By way, I love that you got on the show more by the way, you know he's gonna attack you in a few days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would have to do something.
Speaker 1: But here's that he attacked me for no reason reason after he gave me fifty dollars. He attacked me after he gave me fifty bucks and super kid that I never received even get ried. He dogs you and you had the reason why you had to put a mask jack Ass.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, yeah, like.
Speaker 2: We got we got a great fucking song out of it, though, didn't we.
Speaker 3: I had to wear a mask for a reason.
Speaker 1: Dragon Bird. Oh. By the way, I just I just want to let people tell you that that I hope that everybody is staying safe.
Speaker 2: Damn right.
Speaker 1: You know, here's the thing I love that people who who don't I know, don't even know who I am in real life, is judging me. You know, the only people that can judge you.
Speaker 3: Is God caring man who loves the safety of his fellow man. You're always wanting people to stay see I.
Speaker 1: Like, hey, hey, hey, hey, al.
Speaker 2: I was afraid Olf.
Speaker 1: You're the You're the biggest. By the way, this is the channel that I was telling people about. I will watch Wicked Tuna because every says full episodes every Friday.
Speaker 2: Nice, that's Friday, baby.
Speaker 1: They just uploaded one.
Speaker 2: And I'll tell you this, Jake will only put someone through the table if they know how to take a bump, because he asked everybody to be fucking safe.
Speaker 1: By the way, I just I just want to say this. Here's the thing. I've always said this.
Speaker 3: I want the teacher Jake Hudson safely putting people through tables since nineteen ninety three. Baby, Yes, I was.
Speaker 1: Born nine three stupid.
Speaker 3: Hey, you're putting the doctor through the table.
Speaker 1: Ah, I was a C section, baby, by the.
Speaker 4: Way, I was. I was a D section. That to make a D section because it's ten inch dick, bitch, Matt.
Speaker 2: I got a new song for Boston, Jake. It's called the Boston Block.
Speaker 4: Baby.
Speaker 2: You're gonna love it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Nice?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Nice?
Speaker 9: When you gonna premire it?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I got no video for it. They just get the song. I don't have to see. Maybe can put something together for me. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hey, by the way, do you mind if I so you know that that song that I made for you?
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, can I.
Speaker 1: The song that I'm made you you? You have to wear a mask, jackass?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the one.
Speaker 1: Can I upload it to my soundclouthes so people can hear it? Jake?
Speaker 4: It's your song, Yeah, Jake, Jake, I got a new song too.
Speaker 1: Oh god, or but here's the difference between you. Might I gotta go find that song because it's it's buried in this step.
Speaker 4: Oh, I can say you the link to my song.
Speaker 1: It's because it's on freaking it's on your freaking jig on your bank camp.
Speaker 4: Means on youtubee. I got TikTok, I got bank camp, I got all that ship, I got minches hold, I got steal the stained refrigerator.
Speaker 1: What did that?
Speaker 4: I got a door coop?
Speaker 1: Hey? What did that?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: By the way, in this actually don't know you named it.
Speaker 1: It's something in the streets of Portland where the rain.
Speaker 4: That ship was beautiful.
Speaker 3: Future baby?
Speaker 1: What did I name that? I'm having a Brady part right here.
Speaker 2: I don't know because it's not like Boston is not jack Ass, I said, got.
Speaker 1: It masked for a reason.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's a good song.
Speaker 2: Mask for life, for for for life.
Speaker 1: For a reason, mask for a reason.
Speaker 4: I wore a mask and robbed your mamma the fucker.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm gonna put that on a put that on my sound class that people can hear it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that one's banging. You're you're playing that like every day for like weeks.
Speaker 9: You know, because that he had it on the board, like when he would randomly just like break in a song like just sing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I want I know like all the words of that song. Now, I think pretty much yo.
Speaker 1: By the way, do you know that I that I am uploading. I upload the SoundCloud because I can do better.
Speaker 2: Better anything you can do, I can do better, that's right, bitch, I can No.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, man. You see Liquid Crypti stealing my ship.
Speaker 4: Now, stupid ass bitch, he's stupid motherfucker.
Speaker 2: We got and Tifa Nick and fucking Ice Ice Liquid Ice Crypti doubling it up baby.
Speaker 4: More like refrigerator Crypti. Motherfuckers big as a refrigerator, fat motherfucker.
Speaker 1: By the way, I think that people are gonna get a ended. I hope you guys don't say anything to get me banned.
Speaker 4: Oh was it was that ship off limit? I can tone it down.
Speaker 9: I thought it was toned down.
Speaker 2: I don't mean to say ice pretty low.
Speaker 1: Actually no, actually.
Speaker 4: For real.
Speaker 1: By the way, if anybody that does want to listen to it, it's on.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I need I need to get that Jake.
Speaker 2: Did you know when I do the Boston Jake bit, I put your links up?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Wait, when'd YouTube motherfuckers become tight again.
Speaker 2: Since like an hour ago.
Speaker 3: I'll just make up, baby, it's Freddy.
Speaker 2: We make up whenever Jake's ready. To make up.
Speaker 4: Did you mediate that ship?
Speaker 2: We're all chill. We're chilling it also and also the.
Speaker 1: Thing is, it's like I don't I don't want to unblame. I don't want to band him. Was that he might put some iceis shipped on my uh wait wait.
Speaker 9: Me, iis what are you guys doing?
Speaker 2: Why would I put iceis ship?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, what you're talking about isis and ship manding min sholf, stupid bitch.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to figure out how the song.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at the I'm looking at the music sheet. I can't figure it out.
Speaker 2: It's jake, you realize that.
Speaker 4: Why don't you stead looking at the look at your mama until you're sorry for being stupid.
Speaker 1: Motherfucker?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Nona say Jack, I would never do anything to you. I don't know what this ice of ship is you're talking about, but I would never.
Speaker 4: Like isis now?
Speaker 5: Motherfucker?
Speaker 9: Here we go, here we go?
Speaker 2: Yes, I ever for you, old girl.
Speaker 6: Baby, see the same old game you mighty chasing shadows, trying.
Speaker 4: To cry profit off my bame.
Speaker 3: You think it's just a hustle.
Speaker 1: Feel the way it brings.
Speaker 4: I'm not just.
Speaker 1: Stepping stone stone I got lost your heart, but the truth cutting behind the curtain?
Speaker 3: What's the secret?
Speaker 6: Youse?
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Somebody from bottles Town.
Speaker 3: Was a napkin jackass coming off just atone.
Speaker 2: That's everyone's favorite parts.
Speaker 9: You get there, the emotion when he says out last night.
Speaker 3: The weird part is it's kind of a good song.
Speaker 4: See street ranging gave.
Speaker 1: Very story, untrusting.
Speaker 9: Cream the fire.
Speaker 2: I'm standing.
Speaker 4: Did you play a part?
Speaker 3: But the truth comes? What's a secret keep to make?
Speaker 1: Make you pay a man to offer.
Speaker 3: The story? Oh?
Speaker 2: Here comes the deep I've met as my text. You can't come hard?
Speaker 3: Got here and Combine Driver hogging up the road with love looking five miles an hour, Gosh the world. I'm an international harvester.
Speaker 4: B my.
Speaker 3: I was thinking about hard working guys hearing combine Drivers easy.
Speaker 5: Jack, no boy, come on, damn.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 4: Locked up.
Speaker 1: The damn My damn touch screen is acting.
Speaker 3: Up now Jakes, the hard working guys bearing combine Driver.
Speaker 9: That song, that song needs uh for diverse with President Trump wrapping.
Speaker 4: Over and I think touch screen stalt mother.
Speaker 2: The record. I wasn't talking.
Speaker 1: Chucking baby, Sorry, my damn, my damn touchcreen is acting my laptop.
Speaker 2: Sorry, we can.
Speaker 4: We we love to talk.
Speaker 3: Go ahead.
Speaker 2: It's that Mississippi Wi Fi.
Speaker 4: Any think.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's the touch screen.
Speaker 1: You Nick?
Speaker 4: You know, Nick? Did you see Real Time tonight?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: What, She's a fucking looney tune, that's it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd let her suck my dick.
Speaker 2: But I bet she's great in the sack. She's fucking bat ship.
Speaker 4: She's starting to get to that area where it's full circle, where she's not it's not even sexually attractive. It's just horrifying. You know, I'm talking about, motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this this chick, my bite my fucking dick off.
Speaker 4: That bitch crazy, that bitch crazy. Oh she's got them ds ls though, you know what I'm talking about, motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, big ones.
Speaker 1: I do appreciate people that that that stick around and watch these shows. But you know, I think it's time for us. I think it's time for us to say goodbye.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I got a ride picking I'm about to go to the Golden Corral right now. Anyway I'm gonna get I'm gonna take my girl on the date tonight. We need some purple drink, some purple drink, some corn and cheese.
Speaker 1: Any plugs Donald Trump, Oh.
Speaker 4: Boy, that's too vulgar. No, dog, Just just always check out Jake Hudson show.
Speaker 1: Check out Nick show, by the way, go watch and also go watch Center and John Melendez Alva's new husband.
Speaker 4: Yo, heave my new Why why y'all talking about John? Did y'all see y'all watched John show today? Ye? That was a masterpiece. It was.
Speaker 1: Remember who was s J is the reason why O G. Mumbling Nick has to wear a mask?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she didn't know me back then. Jake's all right, I think John.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's once you start getting into that, things get a little complicated because I.
Speaker 5: Damn well you already out of me thirty times.
Speaker 1: Motherfucker?
Speaker 4: Wait, did you even tell what I was saying when I had the shift?
Speaker 1: Ond? Yeah?
Speaker 4: What's up? Another one? Yo? What's motherfucker?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's John showed today. That ship will fuck that's where it's that motherfucker.
Speaker 2: I saw what got on Vince. I saw half hour of it, and he was snapping on Vince when I was watching.
Speaker 4: Like in all seriousness, and I'm not even like saying this ironically, Like his entrance where he just came on there and just started eating a sandwich. Like was like to me, it's just like the embodiment of like the argument for John. It's like, I think it's just confident. It's just like I'm just gonna show up and just eat the sandwich and then say what's up these stupid motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: By the way, I think it's time for us to say goodbye. But until until next time, keep the grease out to the painting drops afe and guys stay on the backside, so and talk to you guys.
Speaker 4: Everybody forget you'll forget about the fucker's always word