Speaker 1: This is Dan Kaples and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Kaplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform.
Speaker 2: Peace through Strength, Trump brilliantly and Jade vance as well. Handling this surprise attack from Zelensky. Here's what I want to do, though, I want to go straight to the full ten minutes, the really hot ten minutes at the end, so you can hear it all together, and I think you'll find real value in that. Let's start it now.
Speaker 3: Let's say, Hi, Vladimir, how are we doing on the deal?
Speaker 4: That doesn't work that way.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm not aligned with anybody.
Speaker 3: I'm aligned with the United States of America and for the good of the world. I'm alive with the world, and I want to get this thing over with. You see the hatred he's got for a putin. It's very tough for me to make a deal with that kind of Hey, he's got tremendous hatred and I understand that. But I can tell you the other side is exactly in love with you know me. There so the question of alignment.
Speaker 4: I have to I'm aligned with the world.
Speaker 3: I want to get the things that I'm aligned with Europe. I want to see if we can get this thing done. You want me to be tough. I could be tougher than any human being you've ever seen.
Speaker 4: I'd be so tough. But you're never going to get a deal that way.
Speaker 5: So that's the way it goes.
Speaker 4: One more question, Hey, I would respond to this.
Speaker 6: So look for four years of the United States of America, we had a president who stood up at press conferences and talked tough about Vladimir Putin, and then Putin invaded Ukraine and destroyed a significant chunk of the country. The path to peace and the path to prosperity is maybe engaging in diplomacy. We tried the pathway of Joe Biden, of thumping our chest and pretending that the President of the United States's words mattered more than.
Speaker 4: The president of the United States's actions.
Speaker 6: What makes America a good country is America engaging in diplomacy.
Speaker 4: That's what President Trump is doing. Can I ask you sure? Yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 7: So he occupied our big parts of Ukraine, parts of East and Crimea. So he occupied it on twenty fourteen. So during lots of years. I'm not speaking about just Biden, but those times was Obama, then President Obama, then President Trump, then President Biden, now President Trump and God bless now President Trump will stop him. But during twenty fifteen, nobody stopped him. He just occupied and took He killed people. You know what the contact twenty fifteen, twenty fourty, So would he.
Speaker 2: Kills that here?
Speaker 7: Yeah, but exactly right, yes, But during twenty fourteen till twenty twenty two, yeah, what the situation the same that people have been dying on the contact line.
Speaker 4: Nobody stopped him.
Speaker 7: You know that we had conversations with him, a lot of conversations, my pilateral conversation.
Speaker 4: And we signed with him, me like, can you president?
Speaker 7: In twenty nineteen, I signed with him the deal I signed with him. Macron and mer Kill we signed cease fire, cease fire. All of them told me that he will never go. We signed him with guess contract. Guess contract, yes, But after that he broken this is fire. He killed a white people and he didn't exchange prisoners.
Speaker 4: We signed the exchange of prisons, but he didn't do it.
Speaker 7: What kind of diplomacy Jgus became about.
Speaker 4: What what do you mean?
Speaker 6: I'm talking about the kind of diplomacy that's going to end the destruction of your country. Yes, but if President, mister President, with respect, I think it's disrespectful for you to come into the Oval Office to try to litigate this in front of the American media. Right now, you guys are going around and forcing conscripts to the front lines because you have manpower problem.
Speaker 4: You should be thanking the president.
Speaker 7: For trying to bring it into this content into Ukraine that you say, what problems we have.
Speaker 4: I have been to come long.
Speaker 6: I've actually I've actually watched and seen the stories, and I know what happens is you bring people, you bring them on a propaganda tour. Mister president, are do you disagree that you've had problems like bringing people in your military hemp?
Speaker 4: And do you think that respectful as to come to the Oval Office of.
Speaker 6: The United States of America and attack the administration that is trying to try to prevent the destruction of your country.
Speaker 7: A lot of questions. Let's start from the beginning, Sure Hills to Wall during the war, everybody has problems, even you, but you have nice otion and don't feel now, but you will feel it in diffusion.
Speaker 4: I'm bless you.
Speaker 3: I'm blessed you're not. Don't tell us what we're going to feel. We're trying to solve a problem. Don't tell us what we're going to feel.
Speaker 4: I'm not telling you because you're in no position to dictate that. That's exactly what you're doing. You're in no position.
Speaker 3: Didn't dictate what we're gonna feel. We're gonna feel very good, feel influenced. We're gonna feel very good and very strong influence. You're right now, not in a very good position. You've allowed your sleary to be in a very bad position that he's apples to be right about.
Speaker 5: The very beginning of the war. Not in a good position. You don't have the cards right now with us. You start having.
Speaker 4: Coding right now. You don't your plays on bread.
Speaker 3: You're gambling with your lives, and millions of people see you're gambling with world War three. You're gambling with world War three. And what you're doing is very disrespectful to the country.
Speaker 4: This country. It's back you.
Speaker 3: Far more than a lot of people said they should have.
Speaker 4: Have you said thank you once that meeting, no in this entire meeting. You said you went.
Speaker 6: To Pennsylvania and campaigned for the opposition in October. Offer some words of appreciation for the United States of America and the president who's trying to save your country.
Speaker 7: Please, you're seeing that if you will speak very loudly about the war, you're.
Speaker 3: Just not speaking loudly. He's not speaking loudlin. Your country is in big trouble. No, no, you've done a lot of talking. Your country is in big trouble. I know you're not winning. You're not winning this. You have a damn good chance. We are okay because of the president.
Speaker 4: We're seeing you know what, countries staying strong. From the very beginning of the war. We've been alone and we are.
Speaker 7: Thankle I said, thanks, you haven't been skipping it around.
Speaker 3: He gave you, this stupid president, three hundred and fifty billion dollars.
Speaker 2: You will.
Speaker 3: We gave your military equipment. You and you met a brave but they had to use our military one of you.
Speaker 4: If you didn't have our military equipment, invited me.
Speaker 3: You didn't have our military equipment, this war would have been over in two weeks.
Speaker 4: In three days, I.
Speaker 7: Heard it from putting in three days this is how maybe less in two weeks.
Speaker 4: Of course, yeah, it's gonna be a very hard thing to do business like this.
Speaker 7: It's gonna tell you to say thank you.
Speaker 6: Except for American except that there are disagreements, and let's go litigate those disagreements rather than trying to fight it out of the American media when you're wrong.
Speaker 4: We know that you're wrong.
Speaker 3: But you see, I think it's good for the American people to see what's going on.
Speaker 2: I think it's very important.
Speaker 4: That's why I kept this going so long. You have to be thankful you don't have the car. You're buried there, your people.
Speaker 3: That die, tell you you're running low on soldiers. Listen, you're running slow in soldiers. It would be a damn goodness. And then then you tell.
Speaker 4: Us I don't want to see spire.
Speaker 3: I don't want to see spire.
Speaker 4: I want to go and I wanted this on.
Speaker 3: Look, if you could get a ceasefire right now, I tell you you take it. So the bullets stopped flying, and your ment stuff courting kills.
Speaker 4: Course, we want to still the war. But they're saying you don't want to see you.
Speaker 3: I want to see spire because you get.
Speaker 4: A ceasefire faster than any great color of people of all its final what they think there wasn't so many.
Speaker 3: That wasn't with me. That was with a a guy named Biden who is not a smart person.
Speaker 4: But that was your excuse me.
Speaker 3: That was with Obama, who gave you sheets, and I gave you javelins. I gave you the javelins to take out all those tanks.
Speaker 4: Obama gave you sheets.
Speaker 3: In fact, the statement is Obama gave sheets.
Speaker 4: And Trump gave javelins. You got to be more.
Speaker 3: Thankful because let me tell you, you.
Speaker 2: Don't have the cards.
Speaker 3: With us, you have the cards, but without us, you don't have any cards.
Speaker 2: To hear that full student, the attitudes have to change.
Speaker 3: Breaks the.
Speaker 4: What are you saying? She's asking? What if Russia breaks the ceasefire?
Speaker 3: What if they what if anything? What if thebamb drops on your head right now? Okay?
Speaker 8: What if they broke it?
Speaker 3: I don't know they broke it with Biden because Biden they didn't respect him. They didn't respect Obama.
Speaker 4: They respect me.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you, Putin went through a hell of a lot with me. He went through a phony witch hunt.
Speaker 2: We've got that clip. We'll come back to that after the break. Thank you Ryan for playing at full ten.
Speaker 9: And I think real quickly because the listeners couldn't see it, but I just did what Trump just said.
Speaker 10: What you just heard.
Speaker 9: They didn't respect Biden, they don't respect Obama, they respect me. Even Zelensky in that moment his facial expression he kind of went, well, yeah, he's got.
Speaker 10: A point yep.
Speaker 2: He nodded his head and and thinks, you know, I think it. What you could really hear when you're strung the ten minutes together is this all went off the rails when Zelensky attacked JD. Vance. I mean, Zelensky was looking to go after Vance. But if you watch the full fifty five minutes, which I'll try to post on my ex account, you can see that Selensky several times earlier in the fifty five minutes was criticizing tru I'm contradicting Trump, and Zelensky was wrong when he did etc. And Trump was very patient with him. And then Zelensky clearly had a plan and then he goes fans and that's when it escalates in that last ten minutes. But I want to come back get your take on that. I know we have a lot of calls and text. Grateful for that. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 10: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Truly unprecedented in the history of the American presidency what we saw today in the Oval Office, and it is a great thing. It's a great thing for world peace because every enemy of civilization has to be very afraid of President Trump after watching his ability today which was truly outstanding to deal with this surprise attack from Zelensky and then JD Vance as well. And so I think a great day for the presidency, a great day for world peace, a great day for the Republican Party. And so now we take some folks who disagree with us. I hope there'll be a mix three or three someone three eight two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine. If you just joined us, thank you. We just played the full ten minutes as a whole where it really got hot at the end. The entire session was about fifty five minutes, well worth a watch. Let's go to the phone lines. Let's start with Mike and Fort Collins. You're on the Dan Kaplis Show.
Speaker 8: Welcome, Hi Dan, thanks for having me. I'm sure I was wanting to circle back to your the conversation you had of the kind of character assessment of Zelenski, and one of the examples that you put on the table was that he did a Vogue shoot, right, and therefore that you know, the kind of indication that he might be someone to put himself above the greater good or I can't remember how you worded it exactly. Am I being there to say.
Speaker 2: That, oh, you're not trying to be unfair, but I was more thoroughly. But go ahead, my friend, please with your point.
Speaker 8: Well, I'm just going to bring up a slightly current event but slightly off topic. Would you tell me what you think frump strategic move or was it a vanity move when he posted a video of a gold statue of himself in Gaza where there's probably currently limbless children walking around and fresh blood on the ground. Do you think that that was a vanity move or do you think there was like a strategic move there?
Speaker 2: No, I think it was Thank you for the good question. I think it was a very strategic move because all of those children with the broken limbs and blood, and I'm sure that your heart breaks as much for the children of Israel who were put into ovens and dismember before their parents' eyes, et cetera. But Trump is not responsible for any of those deaths. If he had been in office, none of those deaths would have happened. October seven would not have happened. So Trump's point, which is, look at what we need fresh thought here, you know, we need to look at something fresh for Gaza that's brilliant, and that is a common trait among history's greatest figures. Now that doesn't mean you're going to end up with a Trump Gaza. But Trump has always been very creative in capturing people's attention and getting them to think about things differently. That's what that was. Getting back to Zelensky and the Vogue shoot, my guess is you cannot justify Violinsky Zelensky posing for a Vogue shoot just a few months into the war. My only point is, and I have praised Zolensky in the past when he's deserved it, And I've said repeatedly Putin is Satan on Earth. And Putin invaded a sovereign country, he raped it, he pillaged it. He doesn't deserve to get a single inch of land but he will. But it's not because of Trump. Trump's a hero stopping the bleeding. It's because of Biden, and it's because of the European leader abandoned Ukraine by refusing to put boots on the ground. Know, all I'm saying is, listen, Zolensky. He has an ego. He's a young man, he's a former performer. I think what you saw today was a performance calculated, deliberate at the expense of the people of Ukraine. Zelensky is looking at his next twenty or thirty years on the European stage, and he wants to go out as the guy who came into the Oval office and took on Trump, no matter how badly it hurts the Ukrainian people. I think that's what we saw today.
Speaker 8: So you're just to kind of summarize all that stuff he just said. Is you think that Trump posting a video of himself with a gold shrine and a current blood spat with this brilliant, strategic what kind of funny joke or no? And then you don't need.
Speaker 2: To summarize it. I summarized it. I summarized it.
Speaker 8: It is Trump without your summary was twelve times longer than my question. I don't think that's a summary.
Speaker 2: I think, well it was a great It was a great summary to a fair question. No, the point is that Trump is not responsible for the death in Gaza. If Trump was in office October seventh, never happens, And the people of Israel had a right to defend themselves when they went into Gaza. The horrific death of innocence in Gaza is on Hamas, it's not on Israel, and it's not on Trump. Again that Trump is trying to get people to take a fresh look at what can be done in Gaza, and so sometimes he uses humor, which has been very effective.
Speaker 8: So you think that that's that really landed, and you think that was a pretty funny thing to kind of summarize all the rape and suffering that happened recently. There annoying it dunk joke.
Speaker 2: No, you've got to think I'm an idiot. No. I thought it was funny because it was a funny way to get people to think about something fresh in Gaza. And I haven't heard you once talk about the children of Israel put in ovens, or the children of Israel dismembered before their parents. I haven't heard a word from you on that, not a single word, So don't try to twist my words. I'm talking very precisely and clearly. So where is your sympathy, where's your sympathy for the people. I want to hear it. I want to hear it. Tell me Hamas butchered children, Hamas is evil, Hamas is Satan.
Speaker 8: Say those words Hamas is evil. Well, I can't talk when you're kind of ranting.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm not saying I'm not saying a word. So go ahead, say the words, Hamas is evil, Hamas is satan. This is all Hamas's fault.
Speaker 8: Amasa is evil, Hamas is Satan. This is all Hamasa's fault.
Speaker 2: Praise the Lord, God, Praise the Lord. We had a kumbay A moment, my friend. Let's just take the.
Speaker 8: Ever disagree with you. You just assume that we disagree with each other, because that's like your free program to just make your slam dunk talking point. And it's not worry to joke about it by putting up a gold shrine on a it's not a funny thing to joke about it.
Speaker 2: I disagree, I disagree. He was not joking about dead children or anything. Else, he's a guy trying to find a solution. Who did you vote for in the last election.
Speaker 8: I don't think that's related to this.
Speaker 2: Okay, So yes it is, because obviously you're so biased against Trump that you can't be fair to him.
Speaker 8: Have you ever voted file public consistency? What if LEI was making a joke, which that I can come up with a million times more of a charitable interpretation of what he means?
Speaker 2: My brother? Please tell this audience, Tell this audience. So your theory is Zelensky was making a joke today, I didn't think so. Hey, thanks for the call. Yeah, yeah, you go back and read it. Nothing joking about it. Hey, appreciate the call. I hope you call us every day. When we come back, we'll play more of this really historic sound today and start to talk about the fallout and who's running for governor in Colorado. I think you'll be really surprised to hear it. You're on the Dan Caplis Show.
Speaker 10: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 4: You don't know that God bless You're not blessed.
Speaker 3: You know, you gotta don't tell us what we're gonna feel. We're trying to solve a problem. Don't tell us what we're going to feel. I'm not telling you because you're in no position to dictate that.
Speaker 4: Remember this, you're in.
Speaker 3: No position to dictate what we're going to feel.
Speaker 4: We're going to feel very good, feel influenced.
Speaker 3: We're gonna feel very good and very strong will feel the influenced. You're right now not in a very good position.
Speaker 5: You've allowed you to be in a beginning that he's happened to be right about from the very beginning of the war.
Speaker 4: We're not in a good position. You don't have the cards right now with us. You start having going cards right now. You don't wear your play.
Speaker 3: You're gambling with the lives of millions of people. See, you're gambling with world War three. You're gambling with World War three. And what you're doing is very disrespectful to the country. This country exactly to you, far more than a lot of people said where they should have.
Speaker 2: Boy, I'm so glad Trump did that, and we played much more of the sound earlier. But that was in response to Zelenski mocking Trump, who had said several times in the meeting, the wait a second, there's an ocean between us and them. Europe should be helping you more. And boy, I'm so glad that Trump did that, and we've had a lot more to say about it today. Before I go to the jam phone lines, I want to get to this text among many, It says Dan speaking of children. I've been hearing about thousands of Ukrainian children being kidnapped and taken to Russia. Yes, another example of how Putin is satan. Putin is wraw evil. Putin shouldn't get a single inch of Ukrainian territory. Putin should be tried on war crimes and probably executed. And so it's sick he's going to get any additional land. But that's not Trump's fault. Trump's being the hero here. Putin wouldn't have gone in if Trump was president. The reason that Putin is going to have a victory here, which is sick, is because Europe refused back Ukraine. The only way Ukraine could have been fully saved was for Europe to put boots on the ground, and Europe refused to do it. Let's go to the phone lines. Let's go to uh. How about Justin and Littleton is held the longest you're on the Dan Kapitla Show, Welcome back, Justin, Hey.
Speaker 11: Dan, I forgot about me. So what I was saying with Zelenski is not, you know, the bad guy everybody thinks he is, that he handle it right. I don't think so. I liked Trump probably before you did. I liked him before even he declared in twenty fifteen. So I'm not going from that side, I think, and I hope. Let me ask you, this is Trump playing seventy chefs. I sure hope he is, because it's on Putin's terms or in right, either Europe goes in boots on the ground to give him the fighter playing, or it's on puon SERMs. No, So is he kind of making Lenski the bad guy a little bit?
Speaker 2: No, my friend, No, no, my friend, all good questions, but no, it's not so d chess that this is just one dimensional. It's very clear where this is headed. Once you're made it clear it would not back Ukraine at that point Putin was going to win. It's as simple as it gets. Trump's just trying to, as he said repeatedly today, save these young lives. So no, and your assumption, and I understand why you say it. Your assumption that Putin's going to get everything on his terms. No, And the reason that's not going to happen is because Trump wants his success Trump. Trump wants some kind of resolution here that's going to look like a good resolution to the world. And if Putin just comes in and gets everything Putin wants, then Trump doesn't look good. And besides, I think Trump is a fair person who wants a fair outcome. Now, a truly fair outcome would be Putin convicted of war crimes and executed in terms of this deal. No, Trump's not going to want to look like a patsy with Putin getting everything he wants, all.
Speaker 11: Right, So I agree. And at this point, what they've lost a million people, Russia has four or five thousand tanks. They could have made a little bit if they want to, you know, never less, you know.
Speaker 2: Justin, we're having a problem with your phone line. I'll have to bail. Not because of you, thank you for your great call, just a problem with your phone line. And listen that the anger you sense for me right now, it is anger at two things, and righteous anger on two different fronts. One is at Putin because he is evil, he's raw evil, and the fact that he's going to get a deal that is a victory for him makes me sick. But it's not Trump's fault. Trump's being a hero, and I'm angry. I'm angry at Zelensky, who I praised before, but Selensky today for his own personal reasons, his own future career, sold out the people of Ukraine in attack Donald Trump and JD Vance in the Oval Office in an obviously premeditated way, and that makes me really angry. The people of Ukraine have fought very bravely. They deserve better. Let's go to Dean in Arvada. You're on the dan Kaplas. She'll welcome.
Speaker 12: Hey, Dan, just want to let you know I'm in the Ukraine back twenty years ago alignement. My wife's Ukrainian, so she grew up there and we were married six years, so I finally met her parents. Blah blah blah. But when I was over there, I see how corrupt it was at that point I was twenty years ago. People were knocking on doors with ak's, police were shaking people down on the freeway, on the roads. So Lensky played Biden like a fiddle. And I don't know what kind of dark money deals they made with money laundering. I'm not going to say that happened, but from what I've heard, Lindsay's going to come out of this a pretty wealthy man. For him to sit there in insult Trump in vance in the White House, that's pretty pretty low life.
Speaker 11: And we know that he would.
Speaker 12: He was pushing Congress around and he was pushing Biden around manipulation. So basically what Trump did today I have a big applaud for because guess what, we pulled the rug on his money and I shouldn't say American money and military. He's got nothing there. You better come back to the table crying and begging for mercy because he doesn't. You're it's going to have to protect him, and.
Speaker 2: They're not going to do that. I could say, ye, appreciate the call, thank you, Dean. Europe's not going to do it. And that was the turning point in this war early on, is Europe made it clear it wasn't going to back Ukraine, as somebody said, Ukraine needed warriors from Europe. They got cheerleaders. At that point, Putin knew he had it won. Now now Biden and I'll disagree with Dean a little bit on this. Biden didn't give Selenski everything he wanted. Biden wasted a lot of them American money and undermined Ukraine by not in a very tactical, thoughtful, timely way getting Ukraine what it needed when it needed it. Biden slow rolled things so that Ukraine couldn't get a too strong as Biden tried to strike this quote balance in his own mind. So Biden wasted a lot of American taxpayer money while also undermining Ukraine in his own way. And remember it was Biden who was going to hand a victory to Putin in the first three days. Biden was going to fly Zelensky. Biden wanted to fly Zelenski out of Ukraine, offered him that the flight out, and Zelensky said no, and I prais Lelensky at the time for that. So yeah, but Biden messed this up in a bunch of different ways. Trump is just trying to end it on the best possible terms for Ukraine because the reality is Russia is going to win a long term war because Europe won't back Ukraine on the ground, and there should not be a single American on the ground. Let's go to Mike Duncan, mayor of Johnstown, on the Dankapla's Show. How you doing, mister mayor? Doing good?
Speaker 3: Dan?
Speaker 13: How about yourself?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 2: Do you want to hold it till after the break so we don't get cut short?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 13: We can or I can just give you a little sniff kind of firewall Trump Trump's exchange exchange with X with the Zelenski mirrored the nineteen ninety three stream teams dominance. You know how we didn't dominate the world stage in basketball. I think that kind of set us up to dominate the stage and let people know America is back. And it's just bringing us back to the stage where America should be, you know, because you know, we weren't respected, and uh, I think that exchange just kind of set the tone that we're not we're not to be messed with, and you know, we're here to do the right thing for folks. But you know, I think Zelenski kind of played his hand there a little bit by kind of showing what he was really there for and a debate with President Trump on the stage. Yeah, and I think lead their strength and then unison, it shows that you have a vice president and a president who's on the same team. It kind of reminds me of that dream team aspect, But everybody kind of came together to kind of put America back in the forefront where it should be, not in the back seat. No, I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Thank you, mister Marhor appreciate that. Look forward to the next conversation. Yeah, today was a great day for world peace, because without a very very strong American president, then evil around the globe goes on the march. And Trump today not only showed strength, he showed Please to watch the full fifty five minutes if you have time this weekend. He showed such sharpness. He was very adept, he was quick, he had a lot of different gears, he was very measured. And then when Zelensky kept going at him and finally just laid down the gauntlet and mocked Trump and taunted Trump and corrected Trump, Trump had no choice and then he handled it perfectly. I think. So a very good day for world peace, for respect for America, a good day for Republicans, and also because Democrats will now be criticizing Trump and most voters will be saying, what what you want this war to continue? You're on the dan Capla Show.
Speaker 10: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Your country is in big trouble. No, no, he's not a lot of talking. Your country is in big trouble. I know you're not winning all You're not winning this. You have a damn good chance of winning out Okay, because of the President.
Speaker 7: We're staying in Yawa country, staying strong. From the very beginning of the war, we've been alone and we are thankful. I said, thank you. You haven't been the cabinet.
Speaker 3: All and he gave you, through said stupid president, three hundred and fifty billion dollars.
Speaker 4: You will. We gave your military equipment.
Speaker 3: You and you've met up braves, but they had to use our military one of our If you didn't have our military equipment, if you didn't have our military equipment, this would have been over in two wee.
Speaker 2: Boy, if you just joined us. I hope you get a chance to go back and listen to different parts of the show, including the opening where I think I nailed what was really going on today and the ten second version is I think that Zelensky really let down the people of Ukraine today. I think he's looking toward the rest of his career outside of Ukraine, and I think he wanted to be known as the guy who took on Trump in the Oval office. And I think it ended very poorly for him in multiple ways, but most importantly very poorly for the great people of Ukraine who have fought so bravely. And I think we're let down by Zelensky today. So I think this if you look at the full fifty five minutes, Trump was so good with Selenski, but Selensky kept criticizing Trump, contradicting Trump, and Selensky clearly was not going to get out of there without a fight, and I think that was about building his next career in Europe. And how sad for the Ukrainian people who have been raped and pillaged by one of the most evil people in world history Putin and Trump's being a hero. Trump is stopping the bloodshed, trying to get the best deal he can. But really unfortunate performance by Zelensky today. I think the silver lining is that it is tremendous for Trump and JD Vance and peace through strength that evil around the world can see how tough and sharp Trump is, and I think it will be secondarily great for the Republicans politically. Let's get to some of our great texts today. And I'm going to try to post the full fifty five minutes because I think you would find it more interesting if you have fifty five minutes this weekend than anything else you might watch, because Trump was so good throughout it, and Zelensky, like I said, he just kept coming at him, some obvious, some subtle, but just kept coming at him and then ignited it in the end when he went out of his way to go after jd Vance, probably thinking he could get away with that major miscalculation. All right, Dan, what a blanking blankety blank. You are delusional? How does your wife stand you? You know what's interesting? I checked out this person's Twitter. They follow one person? Who do you think that is?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Literally, they know they followed two people. One of them is the Joe Biden archives. So who would follow the Joe Biden archives? But thank you and honored.
Speaker 10: Isn't Joe Biden himself an archive?
Speaker 2: Dan, That's that's a great point. That is a great point. Let's see. Oh, we have so many here, but so many are so long, Dan, Trump is so threatened by letting others speak, he just will not allow anything negative about Russia to be spoken. He wouldn't let Selensky speak the truth. Trump's a coward and a bully. I wish you'd call the show Texter, because you're so provably wrong. I'd ask you to look at the full fifty five minutes, and what you will see is Trump was so patient with Zelenski, and Zelensky pulled a stunt that that really is not typical for a setting like that, and he brought in photos. Now I have no problem with this, right because Putin is evil and he has raped and pillaged Ukraine. And Zelensky brought photos of Ukrainian military who'd been tortured by Russia, and he pulled them out and he made Trump look at them in front of everybody. Now, I can understand that kind of passion when your soldiers are being tortured by by evil, but it's still, you know, was something that Trump could have become upset about, but he handled with great grace and with great calm. So Trump had allowed Zelensky to say everything Zelensky wanted to say for what forty six minutes right, and then even a couple of shots Zelensky had taken earlier, Trump let him slide, but at a certain point Trump wasn't gonna take it anymore. And that is a good thing.
Speaker 12: Real quick.
Speaker 10: Dan An update.
Speaker 9: Brett Barehead Vladimir Zelensky on his show tonight, Yeah, and asked him, do you think your relationship with President Trump after today can be salvage? Zelenski replied, quote, it can be. Yes, of course. This is very very important and we are thankful and sorry for this.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you know, one of the really galling things to see is all these European quote leaders now backing Zelensky. Wait a second. The reason that evil there is succeeding in Ukraine, that Putin is succeeding in Ukraine to the extent he is, is because the European leaders abandoned Ukraine. Ukraine needed boots on the ground, and they wouldn't give it to him. And so Trump is the guy who's trying to stop the bleeding. But the Americans get it. Americans get it, And so Ryan Monday shifting gears. We're going to have a very courageous person with us. She is the mother who's fighting to get her young daughter back, the fifteen year old who's been targeted by a teacher at Columbine when the kid was just fifteen. Very people support of home, great student, great athlete over twenty four thousand texts, and then people in authority at the school signed forms to have the kid declared homeless so she could move in with a teacher. That mother will be with us on Monday. Please don't miss that. Thank you Ryan, Thank you Alexa. Great to have you with us. Alexa, join us Monday on the Dan Kaplis Show.