Speaker 1: Watch Doors of Perception now on Amazon Prime.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 1: I want to welcome Rhyme Wave. He is an alchemical lyricist, bridging gaps between countercultures and alternative dimensions and opening new rabbit holes. He channels modern mysticism through hip hop, and his music is a cathartic release of esoteric activism, encapsulating complex ideas with distilled simplicity, deeply rooted in the underground, with a vision for innovation and genre building potentiality. He uses humor and paradox to explore radical ideas and ponder paranormal possibilities. Rhyme Wave welcome. How you doing?
Speaker 3: I'm doing great, man, How are you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm excellent. I can't complain for creating excellent content. I can't wait to discuss some of this and what we're going to get into today. We're really entering an error that seems to be a crossroads in human evolution. We can collectively choose to be assimilated into the desired slave state that powerful groups are attempting to implement right now, or create our own future where we disconnect from the dystopic matrix machine and flourish as sovereign humans. There's really many layers of reality to peel through before we can collectively move away from these negative aspects. But building our own reality, I believe, is how we can do that, from our own communities to forms of entertainment and even music. And we're going to get into all the stuff I discussed right here. But this is your first time on. Tell us a little bit about your background and what led you down your path.
Speaker 4: Yeah, before I say that, I just want to let you know I'm a huge fan of the show and just got so much respect for what you're doing and just so impressed with what this show has become. Really just love how you aren't afraid to touch any topic and I never know what I'm gonna get when I tune into a new episode. So thank you for doing what you do and for having me on today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you so much for the kind words.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, absolutely this is gonna be fun. So, yeah, what what I do is I make music. I do a lot of other things, but music's kind of become my main focus in life.
Speaker 3: Lifelong musician.
Speaker 4: You know, a little kid who is obsessed with the radio, and you know all the places that we could get music back in the day, and then you know, things really opened up for me right around the time I started high school when we got our first introduction of decentralized music technology that came in the form of CD burners, and that was really kind of what expanded my arsenal of influences once I was able to start trading CDs with my friends and hearing a lot of stuff that wasn't being promoted in the mainstream, and that was kind of when I started listening to underground hip hop music. That's what I make. That's kind of what I like to classify it as. Some people call it conscious rap music. I don't really like to say that, because I think we're all conscious at the end of the day. But yeah, it's underground, independent rap music. I'm really trying to use this art form as a vessel to wake people up, to inject a little bit of hope and inspiration into the game, and kind of work against what the mainstream is putting out there.
Speaker 3: So I've been making music.
Speaker 4: For over twenty twenty five years now, writing raps, making beats, and I feel like I'm just kind of coming into a really nice place in this journey. My first album really building a nice organic community up here in the Pacific Northwest and really just doing it all boots on the ground, you know, playing shows, organizing events, connecting with other artists, collaborating and just trying to give the community a place to gather and trying to make the music as fun as possible. You know, I wanted to be deep and introspective and you know, abstract, but at the end of the day, I just wanted to be fun. And you know, I think that's that's something that as an entertainer you have to you have to pay attention to making sure that your stuff is enjoyable. But I get pretty pretty deep with my music, so I'm sure we'll get into that, but that's kind of where I'm coming from. I'm originally from the Twin Cities as well. Now I live out in the Pacific Northwest.
Speaker 2: Right on.
Speaker 1: Now, let's get into how your music has expressed your awakening. How long have you been aware of some of the truth about the hidden nature of reality and some of the corruption in the material world and things like that.
Speaker 4: I would say my big wake up moment was back in twenty twelve, and it was do you know Nasiem har Remain. Yeah, yeah, so I went and saw a talk on the unified field theory, and I was at a music festival and they're just so happened to be a dude giving a talk on the unified field theory, and one of my friends had dragged me along.
Speaker 3: He's like, you got to check this out. It's so cool.
Speaker 4: I sat through this three hour talk and it was just insane, like all the connections that were being made in the talk. And I went home after that music festival and I just could not stop researching all the stuff that he was talking about, particularly ancient megalists, ancient architecture, and crop circles in the way that he was tying in these ideas of crop circles with with different sacred geometry, and it was just a huge eye opening moment for myself.
Speaker 3: I actually got my crop circle hat on right now for all these people who are watching the video.
Speaker 4: And then you know, once you start looking into that stuff, it's only a matter of time before you get into all the other things. So that was kind of my initial rabbit hole was the crop circles, and then you know, you start looking into aliens, then you get into government cover ups, and before long you're looking into secret societies and underground bases and chemtrails and all that stuff. And you know, I would say it did get a little dark for a while. I kind of had to like pull myself out of the rabbit hole just just a bit, and then I got a lot more focused on doing research on consciousness, psychic phenomenon, you know, reincarnation, you know, plant medicine. I found that I could kind of scratch the same itch by looking into a lot of those things that weren't quite so dark. That said, I still do try to dabble in all different forms of independent research, you know, while not depressing myself too much, making sure that I don't get too black pilled. But with the current state of affairs in the world, it's hard not to feel a little hopeless sometimes. But that's why I make the music, and that's why I'm trying to bring this inspirational message to the people, because I think we need it really.
Speaker 3: Bad right now.
Speaker 4: But it's been about ten years or so. To answer your question, yeah, man, I am.
Speaker 1: I am really encouraged by what I'm seeing happening, mostly in independent hip hop music. Pop music. Mainstream music has always been lost. I've never been a fan. I grew up listening to a lot of punk rock, indie rock. I've never really got into hip hop that much until more recently, and there's been so much more of that lately popping up, and I'm so encouraged in the direction that a lot of independent music and hip hop artists are going with their creative content. I mean very encouraging that modern pop music and the old gangster rap that we used to be perpetuated and pushed on us through our all forms of entertainment, and I love seeing that more people are looking to more forms of independent entertainment, independent media, independent artists, and the music that's coming out of here is really amazing. And I'm just like I said, I'm very encouraged to see the direction a lot of independent artists are going. How do you feel about the direction everything is going with entertainment and music in general?
Speaker 4: I think music is in this really beautiful sweet spot where you can still be independent and you can still get your message out. There's not as many gatekeepers. If you look at a lot of the bigger artists, they're keeping it independent. You don't need to sign with the label the way that you used to, you know, not too long ago, there were very you know, few people that were making decisions about what kind of music was being heard, and that just doesn't exist anymore. I mean, I can make a song at home, put it up online, and send it out to the entire world. It's it's a pretty beautiful place to be. And in terms of hip hop, I think, you know, hip hop is just one of the greatest ways to deliver a message. You can pack so many words into a song, so many dense layers of meaning, and you know, I think if you look at the charts right now, you'd see that hip hop is probably the most popular art form in the world, seeing that, you know, more people probably listen to music than any other art and then all of the top songs are hip hop.
Speaker 3: So's it's a.
Speaker 4: Really good time to be making hip hop music because a lot of people are already acclimated to that, Whereas you know, maybe ten years ago, it wasn't quite as popular and it wasn't quite as easy to break through as a hip hop artist, especially a white hip hop artist.
Speaker 3: But I I just love this art form so much.
Speaker 4: And you know, thinking back to some of the original hip hop mcs, some of the people way back in the day before it got corrupted and used as a tool to manipulate people and you know, funnel people into our prisons and exploit you know, inner city gang culture and all that stuff through the gangster at movement. Hip hop was initially used as a tool to wake people up. It was very political. It was always trying to put out a message. A lot of times it was coming out against the mainstream way of thinking. It was coming out against our leaders. And I think that that does still exist, even though when you look at a lot of the hip hop and the mainstream it seems like everybody's sold out. I think at its core, hip hop really does have this anti establishment, anti authoritarian backbone, you know, to the art forms.
Speaker 3: So there's a lot of us putting out.
Speaker 4: These types of messages, and it's pretty hard to censor, similar to podcasts, you know, with the RSS feeds and all that, you can't really sensor music the way that you can censor videos on YouTube. And you know, I'm putting my stuff out on all the platforms. I'm you know, maybe a little bit careful about what I say on social media and that sort of thing. I'm also just not trying to inundate people with my crazy theories. I'd rather put that in the music and let that speak for itself and then do podcasts like this where we can dive in deeper. But I think it's so cool, how you know, I feel like I've kind of hacked the system a little bit in terms of putting out some of these ideas into the music in a form where it can be as easily censored, and there's a lot of us doing it. There's a lot of artists that have realized this and just trying to utilize this art form to its true potential.
Speaker 1: You mentioned artists that kind of sold out to the system. I am so disappointed in many of the childhood musicians and groups that I thought were anti establishment, anti military, anti government, anti corruption. You know, a lot of the punk rock bands are just now completely belly up. They're requiring booster after booster and phase diapers at their shows and just completely caving to the system. They had a lot of course rock and roll artists doing this as well. It's across the board in music, and you get to see the true character of some of the artists that you thought were representing a certain appec of reality. Or a certain lifestyle, and now you get to completely see their true nature. But it is very interesting to see what is happening with some of these people that you considered your childhood hero or you love to listen to their music as a child and growing up, and now you get to see what they're really made of.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, I couldn't agree more. And you know, it's it's one of those things where if you're trying to be a global superstar, if you're trying to be you know, recognized when you walk down the street and you know, want the paparazzi follow you around, that's kind of what you sign up for.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: It's the same way with like the cult of the medics. Once you get so deep into the medical system, you know, it becomes very hard to speak out against.
Speaker 3: That same thing with music.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you're if you're hoping to win Grammys and you know, be at the MTV Awards, get ready to you know, pledge your allegiance to the mainstream. And you know, I'm not trying to take that road. I have no desire to be recognized by random people when I'm walking down the street and you know, playing these massive stadiums. Uh, There's there's many different routes that you can take your art where it doesn't require you to have a handler. And that's that's kind of what I've realized, is that a lot of artists just have different ambitions in terms of what they want. And if you're looking for fame and that sort of thing, then you're probably going to run into some people that try to control your message. But if you're just trying to make good art and connect with real people and you know, start a little movement, which is very possible for anyone to do and make a living off of that, I don't think you're going to run into as much of that. So, you know, I see maybe half half of my my favorite artists taking that path, and then I see a lot that didn't. And you know, just to throw a couple of names out there, like, I don't know if anybody's heard of Aesop Rock or you know, Atmosphere, Sage, Francis, brother Ali. These were people that I was listening to twenty years ago when I was in high school. They're in their forties now, some of them are probably almost fifty, and they are just crushing it. They're finally getting the recognition they deserve. They've done it all independently, and it gives me a lot of hope that you can make it as an independent artist without selling out to the mainstream. And you know, a lot of these guys are headlining festivals now, probably making pretty good money, playing big shows, and you know, maybe they're not winning Grammys, maybe they're not on MTV, but that's not necessary, so we don't need to take that path as an artist. I'm definitely not planning on taking that path, and I'm really stoked to see other artists standing up against the mainstream and deciding to do it independent and speak their mind right on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I grew up playing live music. I grew up playing in bands around New Orleans and the Gulf Coast, and I played in plenty of venues and live music used to be my thing. I used to love this so much. Every weekend, me and my friends would be out to a different venue, seeing a different band, independent bands, local bands, even some of the larger groups that we would go out and see. And this was one of my favorite things to do up until recently. COVID of course, changed everything when it comes to live music and how we are going see the artists now and a lot of this has changed, and if you want to see a big artist, you have to be unfortunately vaxed and boosted or some other insane parameters you have to meet to just get in to see the artists. But what do you think about the future of live music where it is now and where it could possibly be going, and how are you navigating these waters with the insanity?
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, it got pretty crazy for a while there.
Speaker 4: I basically start playing shows at you know, all the all the main music venues that I'd been playing at and kind of had to take it underground, and you know, started playing shows at houses and community centers and art galleries and basically anywhere that would allow us to gather without masks, without you know, checking people's cards.
Speaker 3: And I was a little worried for a while, but I.
Speaker 4: Think deep down I knew that it wasn't going to last, just because it really didn't make sense and they were cutting out such a huge portion of the population as available customers. I mean, if you're running a venue space and you say that you have to have this shot to get in, you're basically cutting out half of the community. Or more, and you know, similar to how we see now that most people are not getting these new boosters. I think it's something like ten percent, you know, of the population that's gotten them. We're seeing a similar thing in the music industry where a lot of these venues are stepping back and realizing that it's not feasible to and or these regulations. So, you know, I live near Portland, Oregon. Portland, Oregon was pretty much you know, lockstep with everything that was happening. But it only lasted for about six months, I would say, and then venues started drawing it back and it wasn't even really a conversation. It was just like all of a sudden, one day, people stopped requiring it, and then there was only a handful of venues that were and now it's back to none. So I really don't think that they're gonna be able to bring that back, and if they do, it's gonna be really interesting to see what happens. But I kind of think it was just like a massive experiment and also kind of a way to manipulate the people in the artist community, because when that was happening, I was seeing a lot of things online artists, uh basically saying that this is the only way to save the live music industry. And if you're not willing to get this shot, if you're not willing to play game or you know, playball with with what's going on, then it's your fault that live music's not coming back. I had people that were offering me fake fax cards saying that, hey, I can just give you this card and you can come and play the show, and you know, it's no big deal, and I would have to explain to them it's it's not quite that simple. I'm not willing to play this game. I don't want the card. I'm willing to wait it out. So that was interesting. But you know, because of the fact that I've been so active in the community and I have a lot of connections around town, it wasn't that hard finding places to throw shows. And sometimes it's a lot more fun through on a show at a place that isn't a big, major music venue. I mean, it's something we need to do as artists if we're trying to get out there and help our projects grow. Obviously you want to get on bigger and bigger stages. But during that time, I just wasn't really concerned with playing those venues that were enforcing those regulations, And I'm really glad it didn't last because now it kind of feels like we're back to a decent baseline. You know, you still see people rocking the masks, and you know they're welcome to do that if they want to. But I'm very grateful that nobody's making me do that, and nobody's asking to see my papers before I hop on stage.
Speaker 2: Right on.
Speaker 1: You said this even a few times in this interview. I say it all the time, guests, the all the time is the COVID era. Now we're now in this COVID era. Everything is changed because of COVID. Well, if you're in this community, you know that there appears to be an overarching, organized level of planning behind everything that is happening. Some believe many have different theories as to why and the reasons behind everything that's occurring. Some believe that it is for those at the top. The global is the elitist. Whenever you want to call them to gain more power and have more control over the masses and implement this, they're occult ideology and change humanity and alter us to a certain degree so that we're more pliable, we're easier to control, and we're easier to keep into this state that they desire us to go into. Others have the idea that there are different factions with different plans on where they want humanity to go. I was even speaking with someone yesterday who believes that even though everything appears to be horrible and negative, that everything that is happening is for our evolution to force us to make the right choices and to choose the correct timeline and the natural path, and to reject the technocracy that they're trying to implement here. It's all very interesting. I love hearing different people, different people's ideas of what the underlying reasons for all the insanity is right now, and I'd love to hear your take on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I do tend to agree with the idea that there's multiple different factions, you know, all playing out different agendas that seem to work very nicely together when we have these big crisis events, whether or not they're engineered, this one definitely seems like it was, and a lot of people took advantage of it, you know. And I do also resonate with that idea that this is helping us grow in some way. I pretty early on realized that in order for myself and others to adapt, you know, in order for us to evolve, however you want to define those words, pressure needs to be put on. If you're just living a safe, comfortable life with no challenges, you're not going to evolve. You're not going to adapt. And oftentimes that process is very uncomfortable. It involves some suffering, and you know, unfortunately some people aren't going to make it through that process. But I do really believe that this is a map of test. You know, whether or not it's it's coming from higher up or or where, I'm not really sure. You know, I do tend to believe that there's forces greater than ourselves and that they're definitely involved with what's going on down here. But you know, it's for me. It does seem like it has something to do with this transhumanist agenda, the technocratic state taking over. I think, you know, a huge part of it has to do with technology. If you look at how things have become so digitized, the way that data is, the new oil, the surveillance that's been happening. I think it all plays into these agendas, and I don't necessarily think it's just one group of people, and if it was, I don't really think we would know who they are. There's definitely certain groups that you could look to that could be pulling the strings. But yeah, I definitely I resonate with a more you know, positive look at it. I used to say, it's like we're ripping the band aid off because a lot of us have been aware of this corruption for a long time, but we haven't really been forced into action. I know myself, I was living a pretty comfortable life before COVID and focused probably a little bit too much on just just having fun and not really putting in some of the work that it takes to evolve our species, to evolve our minds, you know, to really take this to the next level. And I feel like when the COVID era started, I was kind of snapped into action.
Speaker 3: And my new album is a lot.
Speaker 4: Of songs that I wrote after that realization where I was like, you know, now's the time we got to put it out there. We have to speak our minds, we have to wake people up, and it's more important than ever to do what we're here to do. And I really do feel like we all have a purpose, a soul's path, you know, or reason that we're here in this incarnation. And I think that once the COVID era started, it really motivated me to find that path a little bit more and to do what I'm here to do. So yeah, I think, you know, it needed to happen. It was going to happen eventually, and I'm glad that we're here right now having this conversation kind of you know, on the other side of some things, but also looking to the future, realizing that there's probably a lot more to come, and that we need to stay strong and continue to do what we do best. And I see you doing that over there. I'm trying to do my best over here with this music, and you know, hopefully that resonates with people and people feel motivated to continue building a better world despite this.
Speaker 3: Dark time that we are we are in right now.
Speaker 1: I want to get to one of the talking points you sent me here, which is etymology hidden power of language. Like one of my good friends, Paul Knight says, spell tomology, there is great power behind language, behind every word that we utter, and it all goes back to the occult roots of language and what we the intent behind the original words and the origins of the words. And I was talking with my girlfriend about this earlier. There are some words that hold such ancient and eternal power in either a negative or positive context, that there is certain words that no matter what, you can't change the power that is held behind this. And a lot of people take language and the words they use on a daily basis for granted, and the power behind it, the power behind not only language, but music combined with language and frequency that this can affect and have either a positive or negative effect on our reality. And I'd like to get your thoughts on the potential we could have if we can implement the use of language and music and sound in a way that would benefit us and be more aware of how we're using it again, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, And I think it's all about that awareness because once we bring that awareness into our craft, then we can craft our spells a lot more effectively for the positive. When I first started looking into etymology, it was kind of like it blew my mind. I was like, holy shit, I can't believe that I've never thought about this, you know, And I've been writing lyrics, writ in rhymes writing stories using these words my whole life. And it wasn't until fairly recently, just through some podcasts, that I kind of got on the etymology tip, and since then I've been looking into it. And you know, at first, it was it was kind of like scary, like, oh man, all these words are being used against us and to manipulate us, and we're saying these things every day that are you know, disempowering us.
Speaker 3: And I think that that does exist.
Speaker 4: And if you look at some of the most common things that we say, you know, day to day, and then you look at the origins of these words, it does seem like there was some sort of a you know, concerted effort to twist language and manipulate it and pervert it into a way that disempowers us. However, I do think that there is another more positive way to look at this, which is that we're constantly rewriting language. We're constantly developing new meanings for words. So you know, you could have this phrase that has been twisted to use against this, well, we can just flip that back in the other direction and we can use it for the positive if we'd like. And you know, really there's there's no limits in terms of how we can use these words and how we can change the definitions of words over time. So I, you know, I got into a conversation with someone, uh talking specifically about etymology, and I was asking them, you know uh, And the person I was speaking with, he's a hip hop artist that goes by Illuminati Congo. I think he'd be a really great interview for you. If if anybody hasn't heard of him, go check out his music. It's it's some really inspirational stuff and he's just such a wealth of information.
Speaker 3: But he gave us. He gave a talk on etymology at the Greater Reset conference in Mexico that I was just attending and playing music at. And I asked him.
Speaker 4: I was like, you know, what do you think about the fact that all these words that we use for saying something's good seem kind of negative? So like we'll say that's sick, or that's killer, wicked or badass you know, or dope. You know, all these words it seem pretty negative, and we are using them to describe good things, like isn't that bad? And his response is really interesting. He's saying, you could look at it that way, but you could also look at it as you know, we are taking this bad word and making it positive. And you know, even if maybe there was someone pulling strings behind the scenes, being like, oh, I'm gonna I'm going to try to get people to say, you know, killer and wicked all the time and make them think that that's a good word.
Speaker 3: A lot of us don't know that.
Speaker 4: You know, a lot of us are just taking this negative word and making it positive. And I think you do see examples of that throughout history. So yeah, with the etymology, I think it's it is very fascinating to kind of look into like how words have been twisted and to be careful and just be aware with how we speak and the words that we're choosing, and especially if we're an artist, you know, putting that out. We have a responsibility. You know, I'm not just writing these lyrics for myself. I'm writing these lyrics to share with the world. So given that, I feel like I have a responsibility to choose my words carefully. And the way that I write now is very different than the way that I wrote back when I was just starting and nobody was really hearing it. And sometimes I look back at some of the stuff I wrote back in the day, and it's kind of embarrassing and I wish maybe I didn't use those words or you know, take those choices with my language. But yeah, I think that's kind of where my head's at right now with with etymologies. It's you know, it's it's a story that we're still writing. And and just another example, I'll throw out one of my favorite artists, Alex Gray.
Speaker 3: Some people might be familiar with him.
Speaker 4: His his logo is the all Seeing Eye, and people have kind of come at him and been like, what are you doing? Why are you putting out this all seeing eye you know as your logo. That's that's an evil logo. And in his response is nobody owns that symbol, Like like, I can use the symbol for good if I want. Just because I use this symbol doesn't mean that I'm you know, subscribing to you know, the evil, dark occult nature of the symbol.
Speaker 3: They don't own it.
Speaker 4: You know, I can use that, And I feel I feel the same way about words, you know, and doesn't mean that I'm not being careful with the words that I'm choosing. But I don't think anybody owns these words I don't think any of these definitions are set in stone, and I'm just trying to take a more like open ended look at etymology. But it is very fascinating to look at how how the words have been perverted over time.
Speaker 1: And I was talking earlier about this very thing with my girlfriend. If you look at certain angles of this that there's a possibility that the collective may have an effect if the collective feels a certain way about a certain word. But we're trying to just like you say, take that word back or put a more positive spin on it, but it fails to have that effect on the majority of people. Does this word have I still have a negative or positive effect?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Does it still depend on the intent that you have behind it. It makes me think of the Emoto water experiments and how much of just the word that we're saying is causing these molecules in the water to behave a certain way or is it the intent behind the word that's really affecting the molecules. What do you think about that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: I love those studies and yeah, I'm a big believer in that. You know, I've got a sign on my wall in my room that I see every morning when I wake up, it just says smile, because just by smiling, you're triggering all these you know, muscles in your face, and just saying something like the word beautiful, you know, resonates throughout your entire body.
Speaker 3: So I'm a big fan of that.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm always trying to give myself and others positive affirmations. I think even in the conversations that we have, you know, we can use these tools to really lift people up. And and just by walking around every day smiling, you know, like that's resonating the same way that a positive word is resonating in the water. But it's very fascinating when you look into those studies and also just somatics, you know, different frequencies. There's some really cool technology that's coming out. I don't know if people have heard about vibroacoustic sound tables, but my buddy makes these tables and it's basically like a massage table that you lay on and there's speakers embedded into the table and these speakers will resonate healing frequencies while you're wearing headphones and it's a full body immersive experience and it's actually restructuring the water in your body and all of your cells and all you know, the liquid that would be you know, in tune with somatic frequencies. So it's really cool to see what some people are doing with sound healing. I'm pretty big in the sound healing community. And you know, even something as simple as as a tuning fork or a singing bowl used with the right intention and the right frequencies has immense power to heal us restructure our systems. And words do that too, so I'm always trying to think about that, not just in my music, but in my daily life.
Speaker 1: Now, You've also had some a few unexplained or what you might consider paranormal experiences.
Speaker 3: Right, Yes, I have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd love to hear about some of those.
Speaker 3: For sure, for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I went pretty much my whole life without any paranormal experiences, and I was getting to the point where I was like, man, like, am I not worthy? Or does this just not exist? Like what's going on here? And I had my first, my first big one. I was with a bunch of people camping out and we saw a massive craft and this was proceeded by some very synchronous to conversations where we were talking about seeing orbs, and there was a drum circle going on where people were trying to call in the spirits, and then all of a sudden we saw this massive craft and nobody could explain it. There's probably fifty people there at this camp out, and it was kind of like a freedom festival during the COVID era. So that felt right, you know, like the whoever was up in the craft was kind of coming to let us know that we were doing a good job with the movement that we were starting down there. So that was really cool, just because it was, you know, a bunch of people all seeing this thing together. It seemed very synchronistic. But that wasn't the craziest one. A couple months later, I was at home and it was during the big Persed meteor shower. So every August, the second weekend in August, if you go outside and look at the sky, you will see meteors. It's incredible. I've seen some of the coolest shooting starts during that time, and I was hoping to see some shooting stars. So I went out on my porch, standing out there fifteen twenty minutes, didn't really see anything, and I realized I was like, you know what, I can't just walk out here expecting to see shooting stars. I got to put a little intention into it, you know, I gotta really want it. So I did something that I don't do too often. I said a little prayer, and I don't remember exactly what I said, but I set a prayer and I looked up and as soon as I look up at the sky, I see this little shooting star.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, that's kind of cool. I wonder if the prayer brought that on.
Speaker 4: And then right after that, I see this light in the woods. So I'm living on like a twenty acre property and I see this glowing light in the trees, and you know, it's very far from the road, it's very far from the house. It's clearly on our property. And this light just starts rising up out of the trees, up above the tree line and then just flies directly at me.
Speaker 3: And it was just a large, glowing white orb. It flew right over me, over the house.
Speaker 4: It was probably only about fifteen feet above my head at its closest point, you know, coming from a couple hundred feet away in the woods, rising up, flying directly over me, and you know, it really felt like it was something that was conscious. It didn't feel mechanical. It was just this glowing, silent, you know, ball of light, but it felt like it had some consciousness to it. That said, I was terrified, honestly, like I was not prepared for that.
Speaker 3: I was. I was freaked out, you know, my paranoid mine started asking questions like, oh my god, was that like some government drone spying on me? Like what the hell was that? So I went into my room.
Speaker 4: I'm just trying to calm myself down, you know, basically, just trying to convince myself that this wasn't a bad thing, you know, that this was this was a good thing. I really wanted to believe that this was positive. And then I realized that it was my dad's birthday. And my dad had passed about twelve years prior, and it would have been his sixtieth birthday right at that moment. Actually, when I saw it, it was ten pm in the Pacific Northwest, which means it would have been midnight the day of his birth in the Midwest. And that really shook me because I realized that it was my dad's spirit coming back. I think sometimes spirits will take the form of these orbs to manifest in this dimension. And I haven't had another encounter since, but I do go outside the last two years, I've went outside at that same time, you know, hoping that maybe that orb might come back. But it was a very powerful experience, and you know, it really just felt like I was I was connecting with the spirit of my father in that experience. And you know, it's pretty crazy when you share these stories with people. A lot of people have stories of their own, and when it happened, I was just like, I'm I'm not afraid to tell people about this. I'm gonna tell everyone about this, and I started telling everyone. You know, it was the first thing on my mind for for a while. You know, I was so excited to share this experience with others, and just the way that it was received and the amount of other people that opened up to me about their experiences was really cool. So, you know, just a word to anyone that's that's had these experiences, don't be afraid to to tell others, because chances are they have some story that they're just waiting to tell you. So, you know, that's that's probably been my most powerful experiences, like in this realm. But I've also had some pretty interesting experiences in the spirit realm working with medicine.
Speaker 1: But that what do you what are your thoughts on the possibilities that not all, but a lot of what we consider paranormal activity, A lot of what people experience said are unexplained or profound spiritual experiences, is really just a form of synchronisticism for ourselves, for our own personal growth, for our own personal development. Like you said, it was your past father that you believe that might have been manifesting to you in that moment. Well, what if a lot of what we are experiencing is even you know, we're understanding as extraterrestrials or craft in the sky or things like this is just a form of our own guidance, our either higher self or the universe guiding us in a certain way, throwing us synchronicities and and strange, unexplained events that we can then take and use to motivate us for spiritual growth.
Speaker 2: What do you think about that?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I love that idea, and I definitely felt a shift, you know, in my own life when that happened. It was almost like you know, now I know somebody's watching out for me. That feeling that you have some kind of like guardian angel or something like that. That was really the feeling I got from that. And you know, I, on one level feel bad for people that haven't had these experiences, but maybe they're just not putting in the work to call that into their life, and maybe that's not really what they need, you know, for their own personal evolution. I, you know, have spent a lot of time looking into this sort of thing, trying to call it into my life and not even really knowing exactly what I was calling in, but just kind of seeking some kind of experience that, you know, I could look at as proof that these types of things do happen and they do exist, because you know, as much as you want to believe something, as much as something resonates and makes sense, until it actually happens to you, it's really hard to look at that phenomenon and be like, oh, yeah, I for sure, one hundred percent believe that, and then you have the experience and it totally changes you for sure, And it's not necessarily the kind of thing that I want to happen every day.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I look at some these people like like Ryan bloodsoe, you know, and that whole family that are just getting visited by orbs every night, and I'm like, oh, man, I don't know if I'm ready for that, but but maybe you know who knows, And I'm totally open to, you know, whatever spirit wants to send my way. And I do really believe that there's a you know, some kind of force that's that's putting things in our lives. Synchronicities, to me, are a great example of that. I really like to look at little synchronicities as knobs from the universe, you know, whatever we want to defind the universe as. But yeah, man, I definitely feel feel where you're coming from with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And like you were saying earlier, what we're about to get into psychedelics a little bit. Whenever I had my plant medicine experiences. This is pretty much some of the only times that I've experienced what I consider a worldly or paranormal besides my initial meditative experience where I made contact with my spirit guides. But I've had very profound experiences. I have come to understand that in my in my belief that we are accessing something that is beyond our perception that, depending on our intent, can guide us in certain ways. Use I've used them as a therapeutic tool, and the way I approach psychedelics in general is much different than when I used to Whenever I was growing up, it used to be just, you know, a fun thing to do, and now it's a spiritual tool. It's approached with very much respect. And it's come to a point to where I used to grow mushrooms, I don't anymore, and I haven't actually done them in a while. It's been quite a few months, and it's been it's come to a point to where they will just actually come to me. If it's time for me to have an experience, They'll just somehow show up on my doorstep. A friend will bring them over, magically appear somehow. It just happens like that now. Whenever I am supposed to have experience, or I have to work out something or childhood trauma or anything that I need to therapeutically work out, the mushrooms magically appear for me somehow. So that's become like this intertwined spiritual thing between me and plant medicines. And I'd love to hear about some of yours because the audience has probably heard about mine way too many times, So I'd love to hear about some of the profound experiences you've had.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely so. I also discovered psilocybin mushrooms back when I was in high school. You know, for for a while, those were kind of the only psychedelic experiences I was having other than cannabis. I think that a lot of times people forget cannabis is very psychedelic when used in the right way. And then, you know, during my twenties, I was getting a little bit more into LSD and also kind of using it more just as a recreational thing, you know, going to concerts and that sort of thing, but you know, always knowing that there was this greater potential. And then once I once I first heard about d MT and read Rick Strassman's book, it kind of quickly became like the only thing I could think about, like just like was endlessly fascinated with this molecule. And then I found out about ayahuasca, and you know, just started doing these deep dives and trying to learn as much as I possibly could about this mysterious brew and the history of its usage, and uh, the you know, the healing power that people had discovered more recently, and it was one of those things where I kind of just instantly knew that I had to have this experience, not so much that I, you know, signed up for a retreat right away. It actually took me seven years to work up the courage, uh to to go down to Costa Rica and participate and sit in a ceremony. But that was probably one of the one of the biggest pivotal moments in my life, was sitting with ayahuasca, and you know it was it was quite terrifying, uh but also incredibly healing, and you know, so much so that like I almost didn't want to do it.
Speaker 3: The second time.
Speaker 4: I went down and signed up for two ceremonies, and the first night just shook me so hard that I was like, I don't know if I can do this again. You know, I feel like this this might like fuck me up or I might go crazy. You know, you have all these uh these crazy ideas about you know, maybe you could do some damage, uh, you know by by going so deep, but just intuitively knew that the healing power was there and that the spear of this plant was going to give me exactly what I needed and maybe not what I expected and maybe not you know, what I wanted or what I had heard about other people having, but it was going to give me exactly what I needed and through that process, you know, now, I've sat in six ceremonies over the last five years, so it's not a super frequent thing.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: It's actually been about a year and a half since my last one, and I'm not sure when the next one will be, but I do feel like I will continue, you know, having this communion with the Spirit, probably for the rest of my life. And the big thing that I've gotten from it is just a lot more self love. That's kind of like the overwhelming message that I get from the Spirit is to just not be so hard on myself and to really appreciate the person that I am, to recognize that other people appreciate the person.
Speaker 3: That I am.
Speaker 4: I think that we have this very strong inner judge that can be amplified or diminished with these substances depending on how we use them. But when used in the right way, I think that they really do kind of show us our our path, our purpose, you know, help us steer our lives in the right direction, you know, show us things that we need to work on. And a lot of times it's it's stuff that you know that you need to work on. You know, it's it's doesn't come as a surprise that'll say, hey, you need to change this in your life, you need to change that. And uh, you know, I've I've been told many things by the spirit of ayahuasca that I need to work on in my life that we're quite obvious, and I just I just needed to hear that in that setting. So, you know, I also use psychedelics a lot less frequently now. I used to use them quite frequently, and now I just don't feel like I need it all the time. And it's it's not that thing where it's like, you know, you know, you only need one like.
Speaker 3: But some people maybe they do. Maybe some people don't need it at all. I mean, I know some people that are very you know, spiritually evolved that seemed to do just fine.
Speaker 1: Well. I have to honestly say, when I first did LSD at the age of like sixteen, the day after, my whole perspective on the world and everything was completely different. There had been something that had shifted that made me see things a slightly more spiritual and mystical manner than I did before, and I think that thanks to that, it actually helped along in a certain way the path that I went on after that.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, yeah, I feel the same way.
Speaker 4: And yeah, even when I was younger, I was just fascinated by the idea of having these experiences and kind of knew that it was something that I needed to experience. But you know, I think it is important to recognize kind of like the cultural influences that exist. And you know, something I've I've noticed recently, I feel like we're entering some new MK Ultra three point zero phase where, you know, psychedelics are becoming legalized, and inevitably a lot of people are going to use these powerful tools in the wrong way. Not saying that you know, I know the right way or you know, you've got to do it this way. I'm a big fan of, you know, agorism, voluntarism, letting people make their own decisions. However, I do get a little bit concerned sometimes about, you know, how these things are creeping into the mainstream and just the you know, the casual nature that a lot of people are going to be using these substances. And it's kind of funny because like I don't I don't get a whole lot of ads. I you know, I use like a Brave browser, and you know, I don't get many pop ups. But when I'm on like Instagram or you know, when I'm when I'm on certain sites where I do get ads, I'm getting all these ads for psychedelic therapy and like open your own ketemene clinic. And it's like, why does Instagram want me to open my own ketemine clinics so bad?
Speaker 3: You know, like there's something that's not right here. And it's cool.
Speaker 4: Like, don't get me wrong, I appreciate the fact that you know, now we can have these conversations in the open, and now there's a whole new, you know, business that's been created for people that want to provide these healing services. But there's also like a lot of other stuff happening at the same time that I think is worth looking into and just questioning, you know, just why why now is this all happening? And then you look at the history of you know, mk ultra and how LSD and a lot of these other psychedelics were used, and I think we just need to be careful with how how we're bringing them into our lives, you know, and how we're bringing them into our communities. And you know, I think a lot of good stuff is happening. I'm really excited by a lot of the stuff I see, especially with like underground practitioners, people that are providing these things outside of the system. But then I see, you know, it's going to be five thousand dollars for MDMA therapy and you can only get it for maps, and you know, I think that's that's suspect on some level.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there is very concerning things going on with the relationship between Silicon Valley and psychedelics and a lot of the technological advancements and pharmaceuticals and corporation interest in psychedelics a lot that's coinciding with legalization in many places. So you're right, there seems to be this nefarious aspect, But I think that's across the board with anything with any type of powerful medication, plant medicine. They're going to try and weaponize it or use it in the farious ways in some manner, as long as there's pharmaceutical companies, as long as it can be utilized in these ways, and as long as there are evil in nefarious people, they're going to find a way to take these substances and use them in a negative way. So I think it's just up to us to educate ourselves and be discerning about how we go about using these And I always say I never recommend psychedelics to anyone. This is something that you would have to make your own decisions about, and I don't think that they are for everyone. I think that it is something that is should be on an individual basis and you should decide for yourself whether they're good for you, and always start small if you're going to So, yeah, there are definitely some concerning things going on in those realms, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 4: And I think people can just kind of set themselves up for success in those in that department. You know, if you decide you do want to take a journey, know, there's lots of lots of great research and advice on how to curate that experience, you know, down to the music and the lighting, and you know, the food and you know, liquids that you put in your body. You know, if you're if you're just eating mushrooms and watching Netflix, you're you're probably not going to have a very transformative journey. And once again, I don't want to say I know the right way how to do these things, but I think, uh, you know, there's there's a lot of truth to the set and setting. And that's why I really appreciate, like the ceremonial context of the Ayahuasca ceremonies because even if it's something that's been tailored towards Westerners, you know, maybe they took these indigenous traditions and adapted them to you know, make them, you know, more useful to people who might not speak the Spanish language, or you know, people that are coming from a different place and just trying to you know, connect with the spirit, but maybe not willing to go spend you know, two weeks in the rainforest and you know, get bit by a bunch of mosquitoes. I think that it is important to remember there's lots of different ways to have these experiences and as long as it's rooted with the right intention and you know, as long as somebody is there holding the space. You know, I've done a lot of psychedelics by myself, but there's certain things that I really like having a more skilled experience facilitator involved with and I don't think I would really want to drink ayahuasca by myself. I think you're opening up a portal to another dimension. And if you don't open up that portal correctly, you know, with the with the right experience, you could open it up to some some messed up stuff. And there there are a lot of people that you know, we'll get hijacked in different ways and you know, their their energy will get will get sucked out of them, you know, just by by sitting with the wrong person. So you know, it's it's kind of like you got to follow your intuition with that one.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I wish there was like just like a website that you go to that that ranked shamans, but we don't.
Speaker 3: We don't really have that right now.
Speaker 4: So just you know, just make sure you're putting in the work, if if you are going to have these experiences, and know that that work that you put on setting your intention you know, before you have the experience, and then also the integration after the experience will make it a lot more beneficial. And that's that's definitely something that I'm always trying to encourage in others. You know when they when they tell me that they're they're ready to have this experience and that they think that it's it's the right thing to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, let's talk about the the stranger or darker side of psychedelics, where I believe that you are engaging with other realms, where you're opening up some sort of portal or doorway to a different intelligences, to different frequencies, to different realms, and that these whatever these intelligences are, they in turn have the ability to interact with us. And if we're not careful, if we don't have the right intention, and if we don't approach this in the right way, it that it can be dangerous. And I've talked about some of these experiences recently, from my friend Reclu's having an experience where he saw gray aliens that were observing him and wondering why they could see him at a child's birthday party, to my own experience where my ex girlfriend shape shifted into a reptilian looking demon or something in my whole perception change and I ended up puking up black goo and it was like some kind of possession experience. So they have that side of it that you have to watch out for. I believe that we are definitely interacting with intelligences that are outside of our ourselves, and there are many other brilliant researchers like Graham Hancock that believe this is occurring as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, I think that's so important. Uh. And something that often goes undiscussed is just how how strange and weird some of these experiences can be. Uh.
Speaker 4: You know, with the popularization of these, you know, medicinal treatments, it's, uh, it's kind of being framed as this this very you know, happy go lucky, like we're all just gonna heal and we're not really talking so much about this this dark side. And you know, deep within us all we all have the potential for the greatest good and the worst evil, you know, like like we all have that inside of us, and you know, throughout our lives will align with one side or the other. Maybe we'll just stay in the middle. But you know, for those of us who are coming to these experiences trying to bring the light in, we will encounter the darkness in that process. We will encounter our own shadow self. We will encounter all of the worst potential, you know, that exists, and by seeing that, we're able to choose the other. You know, until you see the dark, you don't know how to choose the light. So that's something that I think is really important to discuss, especially as many more people are having these experiences, is to just kind of prepare people and say like, hey, just so you know, it's gonna get really weird. It's gonna get strange. You're not gonna be able to explain it. It might feel like some kind of possession. You know, it might feel like you're going crazy. These are real things that happen, and it doesn't mean that you shouldn't have the experience, but to just be aware that that is part of it, and you know, by keeping your dosage lower, I think that you can avoid some of those things. Like if you're just microdosing, you're probably not gonna have have, you know, a super crazy, scary experience, and maybe you're not, you're not looking for that. But when you get into the macrodosies, when you get into you know, larger amounts of some of these substances, it will get dark at times. And if you've, if you've figured out a way to avoid that, please let me know how to do that because for me, it seems like it's unavoidable and you know, often makes it like makes you question whether or not it's worth having these experiences. But I do think it's very important to tap in and to see what potential exists so that we're able to inform our choices. And you know, in terms of like actual entities, like you know, good, good and evil entities existing in these realms. I totally believe that that exists. I don't necessarily think that they have power over us unless we give that to them. However, if we're if we're using these substances irresponsibly, then I think we are opening ourselves up to the more negative side. So it's definitely super important to me to be careful with those experiences and to you know, just be aware that we're working with forces much greater than ourselfs and but also force us that exist within ourselves, Like we are these very powerful entities, and nobody can just no spirit can just take us over, you know, without us us giving them that ability. So yeah, thank you for bringing that up, because I think it's a really important thing that often goes undiscussed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, Yeah, and one more thing, to the the the to the good side of psychedelics. For me, the best part of it was those horrifying experiences, because without those, I couldn't have grown. For me, they have been the best therapeutic tool that I could have ever had. I think I've accomplished more with magic mushrooms than I could have ever accomplished with years of any type of therapy. What it did for me was take some of the deepest and darkest and most suppressed either memories or issues or problems or emotions that I wasn't dealing with and bringing them to my attention. And it wasn't necessarily things that I wanted to do. It was the things that I needed to deal with the most, And for me, that was the most profound part about psychedelics. So, yeah, man, it's not for everyone, I don't think, but I think that they can be a very powerful tool for a lot of people. Now, for the last few minutes that we have, I want to get into another talking point.
Speaker 2: You have.
Speaker 1: You have some theories on past lives and reincarnation and why we forget our past lives. I've let to hear that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, this is a fun one. So I've spent a lot of time looking into reincarnation, you know, to the point where I was even like looking at Wikipedia to see who died, you know, the day before I was born, to see if I could try to find out like who I might have reincarnated from.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: Obviously realized that that that quest was was probably not not going to pan out. And the more that I look into it, the more that I feel like we're not meant to remember. And you know, it's it's not to say that the passway progressions and that sort of thing don't still hold weight and that they're not important. Definitely not trying to knock on that. However, it does seem like there's this overwhelming trend where, you know, people know that they are this eternal being that's had all these other lives, but they don't remember the lives. So why why don't we remember? And I like to use this this analogy where it's like, say you were an alien, you know, living on another planet, and you had the opportunity to incarnate on Earth, and you decided, I want to go to Earth because that seems like a place where a lot of souls learn important lessons, and I want to go down to Earth, would you really want to remember where you came from? Because if you if you got down to this human body, you know, on Earth, and you remember that you came from this other place, you wouldn't really be able to fully experience this incarnation, this life. So I do think that there's kind of some kind of memory wipe that happens, And it doesn't mean that we can't still tap into that, but it has to do with us making the most of this experience and really living in the moment of what we have right now. So you know, when I when I see things with three carnation where it's like, you know, oh, I know that I was the you know, this king or queen back in the day, or you know, I was this this famous artist back in the day. It's like that's cool. But like, I don't know if we're supposed to be really trying to figure that out. You know, it might just come to you at some point. You might just you know, be told in a dream, or you know, maybe you do decide to get a pass live progression and that reveals some things.
Speaker 3: But as much as I.
Speaker 4: Believe that I have lived other lives, you know, potentially, you know, in other realms and other planets. I don't necessarily think that I'm supposed to remember that, And and I'm cool with that, you know, like I don't. I don't need to know.
Speaker 2: To know.
Speaker 4: And so that's that's kind of like where I'm coming from with that is it's interesting to me how how we all forget and and just trying to understand why, and you know, what's the purpose of that that forget forgetting?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And man, a huge new age type of argument is our do we choose to come back in a certain do we choose a certain life? Do we choose certain traumatic events that happened to us? Do we choose everything? Is it all laid out in a life review and we agree to this before we come or is this just an experience that we are it's all by chance, it's all based on our choice and all based on what decisions we make. What do you think about that?
Speaker 4: I love that idea, man, and I think it it's you know, it's fun to ponder that because ultimately it gives it gives the day to day a little bit more more meaning. But you know, for me, when it comes to all these big questions, it's it's really fun for me to consider the possibilities. But I've realized it doesn't really change how I act in the moment. Like say, say I found out that, you know, there was no god, or say I found out that there is a god. You know, say I found out that aliens exist or aliens don't exist. I mean, you take all these big questions and whether or not the thing exists or the thing doesn't, I feel like I would still kind of be living the same life day to day, you know, trying to be good to other people that I come in contact with, trying to be of service, trying to you know, be creative, to grow personally. And you know, I think whether or not we are on this soul's path where we chose this body and you know, decided we had certain certain lessons to learn, or if it is more dispased in you know, free will and learning along the way, I still feel like I would probably be doing the same thing. So I like that idea personally. I think it's kind of exciting to think about. And that's a lot of times the types of ideas that I gravitate towards are the ones that make my life more exciting and seem to give it a little bit more meaning and purpose. But even if I found out there was no meeting or purpose in life, I think I would still be making this music and having this conversation with you. So that's kind of where I'm at on all that, right, Man.
Speaker 1: Well, this is fantastic Rhyme Wave. We're gonna have to do this again. There's so much more that we could get into before you head out. Let the audience know where they can find your music. Website, social media, all the good stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you look online for Rhymewave, r h y Me Wave, you'll find all my music. It's on all the streaming sites. I try to send people to band camp. It's a really cool website that pays musicians the way that we should be paid versus all the other sites that give you like a fraction of a penny. I also have a Patreon where people can support me and find some exclusive music on there and hopefully come into a city near you. I've been mostly playing shows in the Pacific Northwest. I'm finally starting to branch out and play in other cities. I've got some festival dates this summer, and yeah, really the best thing for me is to just check out the music and share it if you like it, you know, send it to your friends, say what's up and come check out a show if if I'm ever in your area.
Speaker 2: Awesome.
Speaker 1: Yes, I will have those direct links right in the description. Just click on that check out the music rhyme.
Speaker 2: WAFE.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. We'll definitely do this again in the future.
Speaker 3: Thank you man, It's been super fun. Take care of.
Speaker 1: Definitely until next time. Everyone, have an excellent evening. We'll talk again tomorrow see all. Then, today I want to welcome Trevor McGrath. He is a specialist in templar based applications, spiritual embodiment, the anatomy of releasing trauma, archio acu sticks, frequency healing, music tuning, biotuning, brainwave entertainment, and audio engineering. Centering in the field of sound therapy. He runs his service Audible Academy, where he takes orders for custom sound therapy tracks, tuning people into anything from their favorite cathedrals and other sacred sites, different planets and star systems, brainwave patterns, chakras, rife frequencies, and more. He is also an enthusiast in the lore, history and embodiment metaphors of the Holy Grail. Trevor, welcome, How you doing?
Speaker 2: Hey doing good brother? How you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm doing amazing, man, I can't complain. It's great to have you on. Been looking forward to this. We're going to get into your research, your insights and work with archaeoacoustics, frequency healing, music tuning, biotuning, and much more. Before we get into any of this, this is your first time on mentality Audio's a little bit about yourself and what led you down the path you're on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So, to kind of put it in a nutshell, I had kind of a spontaneous spiritual experience a few years back opened my eyes to a lot. I've always been into music production, so I put two and two together. I started kind of, you know, figuring out some things as far as the math behind music and the ratios, and that kind of led me down the rabbit hole of you know, sacred toning binural beats, and then later into the archaeo acoustics of these different structures, these different masonic structures and such. So to put it in a nutshell, that's pretty where I'm pretty much where I'm at with it right on.
Speaker 1: Well, What were some of the things during your journey that you said you had some spontaneous spiritual experience. Could you tell us about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I, uh, I turned on this video and it was called pineal gland activation and it had this geometric visual uh relay with it and uh and a frequency with it and and I. If there's anything that I could say that really sparked that awakening, it was that. And pretty much after after that, it was about a week of uh, like like a bliss state. I was having a lot of memories, a lot of uh I guess clarity, epiphanies. There was just a constant data stream of information coming in.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, before this happened, like I pretty much knew the concept of the third eye, but that's about as metaphysical as I got, you know. And it went from that to overnight just delving into uh, you know, the depths and.
Speaker 5: Like the shop rose and the spiritual embodiment and and so on. So yeah, it was it was pretty it was pretty rapid. And like I said, it was that first week where it was it was like NonStop.
Speaker 2: I had a lost for life, man, you know. And uh, and after that, you know, it tapered, but the it tapered off, but the uh, the remnants kind of stuck around and it it just inspired me to stay on the path right on.
Speaker 1: Well, where should we start with this? I know that you have made connections with the concept of Jerusalem and geomancy. How does this connect with your work with archaeo acoustics in frequency healing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so first we'll get into geomancy. So for anybody who doesn't know geomancy, when you break down the word geo means earth, nancy means usually to work with or in some cases it means devination, right, so to work with the divinatory, the aspects of the Earth energy. And there are structures and sites that have been built facilitated, be it the pyramids all around the world, the Gothic cathedrals, the temples such as the Multi Hypogeum on the island of Malta, and these structures, each one of them, they create a very specific resonance and they're placed in very key locations on the Earth. And what these structures can do is basically create a like a broadcast for a world grid. And ideally this grid is brought about to facilitate a harmonic energy for the world right. So to tie this in with Jerusalem, the word Jerusalem basically means a city of peace or place of peace. So the original agenda, I guess you could say, for you know, waight, and then this is way back, you know, the original agenda of the Knights Templar or the original Freemasons before the corruption happened, was to was to create these structures, to create this grid to where they can go within these structures practice their prayer, chant, rituals, et cetera. And those the intentions that are being put out in these structures were to be amplified by the structure itself to basically kind of imprint that onto the collective consciousness.
Speaker 1: When we're looking at these ancient structures, what were the the uses and what were some of the applications that our ancient ancestors were using these for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So to answer that, it would be it would be key probably to start with what they were made of. They were usually nine times out of ten made of limestone or sandstone. And within these kinds of stone you have different forms of calcite based crystals and some trace amounts quartz crystal. Now, when you can when you compress these crystals, they create something called piezo electricity. So one form of compression that can bring this piezo electric charge about is just the fact that these stones are sitting on top of each other. They're heavy stones, right, So that's one form of compression. And then you add to that a secondary layer of compression, which is sound. Sound is actually air pressure. If you look at a subwarfer, it's the best example of that. Really, you see you see the pressurization pumping the speaker, right. So the sound itself can be the very pressure that compresses the crystals in the stones that creates this charge, and this charge it can facilitate anything from different levels of healing to spiritual experiences. A lot of people who step into these structures say, like the cathedrals, you often hear them say, you know, they felt like an electricity in the air, right, And that's largely what that's from. Another another thing about some of these structures is especially certain chambers, and like the pyramid, there are certain places in these structures that the crips, certain chambers where it is dark beyond what you and I typically know is darkness, right. This is like the kind of darkness where you can throw as many blankets over the window and turn all the lights off, and it's still not going to get as dark as it gets in these structures. So when you're in a place that's this dark, a few things happen, at least that we know of. One, the pineal plan begins to activate right when the outside lights are off, the inside lights turn on. So basically this results in spiritual insight spiritual vision. You begin to see things without seeing with your two eyes. Another thing that happens is you begin to, over time in this degree of darkness, lose touch with your three D coordinates right, so up, down, front, and back left, right kind of fades away. And when these senses start to fade, you could say that you, while in your waking state, basically step into a layer of the astral Right. The astro realm is some of your viewers might know, is basically where we go to in our dream state, and usually we're asleep while we go there. But in these structures, they can facilitate a certain darkness and a certain residence to where you can go there while you're consciously awake. And the benefits to that is kind of like you're steering you're like steering your lucid dream in the waking state.
Speaker 1: Essentially, would you say that most of these ancient structures were used to induce altered states and for healing and for different types of spiritual experiences, like you were saying.
Speaker 2: Absolutely absolutely yeah, as far as altered states, you know, if you look at the idea of wavelength, the sound or even light you know comes in that s shape. So they would make these structures that very specific widths, lengths, and these dimensions would would embed the sound waves in certain ways to create basically a pulse or a binaral beat, which is a frequency that's below what we can hear. But these pulses that would happen in these cathedrals, chambers, pyramids, temples, they would affect our brain wave patterns.
Speaker 6: So, just to give a quick rundown of that, you have delta, beta, alpha, beta, gamma, and these are different conscious states that we go through when we're in Typically when we're in our raking state, we're in the beta state, right. This is kind of the focused state that like you and I heard right now as we're having this conversation, where where we're somewhat alert when you taper that down you get into Alpha, and that's more of a lighter meditation, you know, and then when you get into Theta, that's kind of the twilight state that that's very deep meditation.
Speaker 2: And this is where you start to access a subconscious mind, which is the part of our psyche that really kind of steers our whole reality in the background. So to tie that in with healing, you know, you can you can access your subconscious mind in these structures, not that you need to be in it, but they definitely help facilitate that to where you know you can you can begin to you can become aware basically your your shadow, your deeper traumas, and the things that are really at the core of you coming to a mental, emotional, and eventually physical healing right on.
Speaker 1: Now you have some insights into the the Arc and the the Templars relation with that mythos of the Arc. Could you tell us a little bit about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, So, you know, the Templars got their name from their excavation underneath the Temple of Solomon, the Temple mount and underneath there there's various different things that it said that they have found, and one being the arc. So this is a group of knights that originally descended from the Grail lineages, the lineage of Jesus and Mary Magdalene, and through that they were very wealthy. Initially they were from these original bloodlines. But what they ended up doing was they ended up giving up all their earthly possessions to travel to the Temple, and when they returned, they were spontaneously rich again one thousand and fold, so much so that it eventually came to be that the King of France and even the whole Roman papacy was in debt to them. And this eventually led to, you know, Friday the thirteenth, thirteen oh seven, when they were rounded up and burned at the stake, at least many of them, the remnants of them went underground and they took on various different other names as the Order. But that's that's key in this idea of the arc, because the Arc of the Covenant, it can become quite clear that it had a capability of transmutation and alchemy.
Speaker 1: Now what's your understanding of what the arc actually was?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there you go. Okay, So the Ark of the Covenant, traditionally people know it from the Bible, from you know, Moses went upon molt SINAI got the word from God or would some say yahweh, however you feel about that name, to construct this box two and a half cub its long, one and a half cubit high, one and a half cuban width, And this box was to hold the Ten commandments. And in this box it also held a wafer dish, a dish that had a substance in it called mana. So later we come to fined through research and rediscoveries such as David Hudson's rediscovery monoatomic gold or monoatomic elements with some called ormis. Right, So this is basically gold or other platinum group metals that are broken from its metallic state. So when an element is in its metallic state, it's in a cubic state, right, a cubic bond, And this might ring bells with the whole cube matrix kind of saddern idea, right, something that's fixed in this space time. But through certain our chemical processes, you can break that cube bond and break the gold atoms back down to where there's singular atoms, and these atoms can actually this this substance can be ingested for various different health reasons. But the Knights Templar knew so much about alchemy that they knew how to take gold and break it from its cubic bond into this monoatomic state, and vice versa, to basically take the powder, the white powdered gold, and return it back to its metallic state, which hints a lot at you know, how they became so wealthy, and through this arc box, it could basically precipitate the white powdered gold from the vacuum of space. And that might be a far fetched, kind of far out thing for a lot a lot of people to believe. But if anybody's a fan of the old French alchemists who went by the pen name Folkinelli, they might know that. In his book The Mystery of the Cathedrals, he speaks of a mysterious white powder that would miraculously accumulate in the corners of the cathedrals. Right. So this shows that there are certain structures and sounds that can match these structures that can affect the space itself in a way that it can start to precipitate things from the space. And if we look at quantum physics, you know, the quantum field and a plank field and stuff like that. We see that everything really is coming in and out of space like kind of like a pixelation rate right, way more than a trillion times a second. So when you can tap into this and steer this and realize that, you know, all these particle fluctuations are right in front of our face at all times, this kind of opens the door to what some might even call like a magic you know, miraculous manifestation right or and some metaphors could be seen as the virgin burnt, you know, So so something coming out of nothing. Essentially water had a lot to do with it. And the name Mary actually means water, so you know, Jesus was born from Mary. The Christ's light was born from the water. You see this in the book in Genesis. You know where it was. You know, first there was the void, and then God spoken to the waters, let there be light, and that there was the light. So that's kind of a metaphor that plays out various different ways in nature.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And the more the more I hear about different spiritual understandings from antiquity and throughout history, the more I it makes me believe that the hiddens the most profound. The greatest secrets that they are hiding from us are the aspects of the abilities for us to heal ourselves, the powers of nature and acoustics and sound and energy all around us. And like you were just mentioning, there's this other state of matter that we haven't discovered yet that could be the key to free energy and all this stuff seems to be the greatest hidden secret from all spiritual texts.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, yeah, yeah, you bring up energy. One thing about gold, you know that, like we tend to often think of gold as oh, it's arbitrarily determined to be our source of wealth, and you know what is it really? What's it based on? Right? Is it just a shiny looking cool object. Well, it has many different properties, but one as far as healing and even technology and energy is the fact that it's a superconductor. So take copper for example. Example, copper is a conductor, but when you run energy along set copper wire throughout the distance of its t travel, it loses its energy. With gold, it loses no energy, and that's what makes it a super conductor. So when you when you ingest monotomic gold, right, you get that quality of super conduction and what that looks like in your mind is mental clarity, quicker thinking, you know what I mean, there's no there's less lag time. And what you could even say is you start to shorten the time between thought and manifestation. Right, so superconductivity of manifesting our thoughts, which could be good or bad, I guess really depending on where your head's at. You know, if if someone's uh leans more towards being a negative person, they might now want to manifest their thoughts so instantly, you know, So it depends on where you're at.
Speaker 1: Now, do you do? You know if monotomic gold is still being used at any level for any type of alchemical prectices in modern day?
Speaker 2: Absolutely absolutely you can easily extract ormis yourself. There are a couple of different ways, and now ormiss is slightly different than monoatomic gold only for the reason that it has different group platinum group elements in it, and it does have monoatomic gold in it. But one way that you can extract ormis is simply to mix sea salts with washing soda, right, and the appalinity of the washing soda well in water. You can do this in just a mason jar when you sturd these together. It's usually one to one ratio between soda and salt. It'll precipitate monoatomic elements and other than that, you basically just wash the product that comes from it the precipitate, and then you can, you know, you have this substance. That's that's a cheap way to do it, you know, and it's not the most necessarily potent ways where you're going to get one hundred percent of that element. A lot of it's going to be calcium, a lot of it's gonna be magnesium, but there's going to be certainly a good amount that that is monoatomic elements. And one of the best salts to use for that is the Dead Sea salt because it's the richest salt in the world and its gold content.
Speaker 1: I'm sure we could one hundred percent replace our entire pharmaceutical industry if we just went back to simple spijerics and and and our ancestral alchemy.
Speaker 2: Right, absolutely, absolutely. There's there's so much of of Western medicine, or what you call it allopathic medicine, that that is really it is. It's all based on nature. We have nothing else to pull from other than nature. It's just that they took these and they synthesized that, they mixed, they chemically cut it, and then they sold us basically a stepped on the products, you know, which which it's slightly variated from its natural form, so our body doesn't recognize it like it should. No, but yeah, you're you're absolutely right there. And to kind of step back into the sound real quick. Sound is once again it's air pressure, and air can move things around. We're made of what we think is material, but that material is mostly space, so air it can move through us most certainly right in these cathedrals, when they would mass the wavelengths of the tone to the length of the cathedral, you would have that s shape of the of the sound wave matched perfectly to where and beds in such a way that when it comes like this it hits the other end of the wall. It makes a perfect figure eight.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: If the tone is slightly off, it's not going to bounce back like this. And this is called a standing wave, and they're starting to rediscover that standing waves can levitate things. Right now, they're really just levitating little droplets of water, right, and science is just once again, this is a rediscovery science is just now catching back onto this, but there are many takes that, you know, this is how the Pyramids were built with sound.
Speaker 1: I've seen videos where they're actually levitating small to medium sized stones as well. At this point, Oh really wow. Yeah, I'm not sure the source of that, but I have seen it done with some sort of sound or vibration instrument that they've actually been able to do with smaller, medium sized stones. But that, you know, that type of ancient technology, it's becoming more and more apparent that that was probably what was used to lift these larger stones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, absolutely. You know, once again, these things are far fetched to most people, but when you really look at you know, what the sound wave is. First off, you know, we usually see a two dimensional representation of it, so we see it just up and down, but it's actually going in depth, so it's kind of more like a spiral, you could say. But just for the sake of easily visualizing this idea, we'll just take it from a two dimensional concept. When you have that s wave go like that, and then it matches going the other way, and you have that figure eight, you have equal and opposite pressure on both sides and the node that's in the center are at the heart of that figure eight. That's where the levitation can take place. So when the curve goes up, that stands for positive air pressure. When it goes down that's negative air pressure. Right. So when you have equal one opposite, positive and negative air pressure on both sides of an object, you have it in a state to where it's not it's not subject to gravity, but it's not like flying either. It's it's in a suspended middle state, you know. And this is if you go into like the UFOs, right, they can turn up down, left, right, front to back on a dime because they aren't really flying like a plane does, and they of course aren't subjective to a gravity, so they're in this state where they can they can move, you know, freely in any coordinate. You know.
Speaker 1: It makes me wonder if there is anything that can be obtained from the mechanics of bugs, wings of large flying insects and their maneuvers, because I believe there was actually some studies done on anti gravity when using many different types of large winged insects and somehow putting them together in forming this anti gravitic craft with insect wings, and it was actually they actually were able to attain this, So it makes me wonder if that kind of technology can somehow be obtained from observing insects and things like that.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Yeah, I think I saw something about the beetle, certain kind of beetles wings, you know, and that when their wings move, they aren't like flapping their wings so to speak. It's an impulse reaction to what some theorizes just they're writing on the frequency of the Schumann residence, which is essentially Earth's heartbeat, right, Earth's baseline pulse. So they aren't like exerting and energy more so than you know, channeling a certain frequency, and that's what's moving the wings. So yeah, absolutely, you know, if we were to dive deeper into the mechanics of that, it would be amazing what we would find. I think it's even down to the material that their wings are made out that plays a huge role. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now I want to get into what you have on your talking points here, stained glass technology and blue apples.
Speaker 2: What is this? Yeah, So first of we'll just get into the stained glass. So the stained glass windows of the cathedrals, they were also known as the rose windows, and rose common word that goes back to another order that stemmed from the Knight's Templar, the Rose of Crucian order. Now, these Rose windows, they were made of a very specific kind of glass. If you oxidize different metals, you will get different colors. Right back in what we call the Dark Ages, there were certain forms of stained glass, especially the red stained glass, that only the knights Templar seemed to know how to make. All of the most renowned alchemists knew how to make as well. When you oxidize gold, it turns red. So they were basically implementing the alchemy and the metallurgy into their creation of the of these windows and the healing properties and the alchemical properties that come about when the sun is shining through these and you're standing in that light. That it has everything to do with, you know, basically light healing, therapy, epiphany and so on.
Speaker 6: So so that's that's that, you know, that was a big part of.
Speaker 2: The Cathedrals as far as its alchemical abilities, its abilities to train mute working with this this like resonance and with the blue apples. This is a phenomenon that takes place in two different cathedrals at two different times of the year. And it takes place every year. One is the Lincoln Cathedral and the other is the Church of Magdalen uh in Las Chateau. So at noon on these days that the sun would shine through at a certain angle and they would create a reflection on the wall of red and blue dancing orbs, and it's kind of an anomaly that people are like, how how is this coming through and creating these orbs that are balancing around in such a way. You know, it's just pretty miraculous. You can look it up online and see a few pictures of them, you know, But there wasn't risk I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Wasn't the stained glass technology used in combination with some of the sound technology utilize in these cathedrals.
Speaker 2: Absolutely? Yeah, So sound and light is very key to what our DNA picks up as a language, right, So with the sound frequency and the light frequency combined, you get an overall synthesis to kind of materializing a deeper healing. You know, you could see, you could see it in a way of like sound and somatics as kind of working with the emotions, and it's working with the material formation of stuff, and the light aspect is more of like the mind and this like right at the roots of your soul level is what that's working with to category if you wanted to categorize it. I wonder at what point can play hand in hand.
Speaker 1: I wonder at what point was all of this hijacked when it comes to tuning sound frequency, the knowledge of healing from sound and vibration. This seems to have been all hidden and swept under the rug and kept away from the populations for a long time in history. And there's different theories on when and how this all occurred. What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so from where I stand with it, if you go back and you know, a lot of people talk about the changing of the music tuning starting with Nazi Germany. I do not doubt that that they used that, And though I haven't found anything too conclusive on that being applied in Nazi Germany, I have no doubts. But it actually goes further back than that. When we look back at the Ming dynasty, which is one of the most totalitarian, corrupt, power hungry dynasties in all of Asia. This was among Goolian dynasty that came to eventually rule much of China. There was a prince from that dynasty named Zuzayu, and he implemented what is called equal temperament tuning, and this is the tuning that we use to this day. So basically, you can tune music to a four forty, you can tune it to a four thirty two, you can tune it to any frequency. But as long as it's in this equal temperament ratio, it's still it's still dis harmonic, you know. And that's kind of the thing that's that I think would be key to add to that whole topic is the fact that you know, say like you have like a piece of paper with twelve pennies on it that resemble each penny resembles the twelve notes. You know, you can shift that penny up and down, but it's not going to change how the pennies are arranged. We need to change how the notes are arranged amongst themselves. And when you do that, you can actually make any tuning harmonic. You can make a four forty hrtz harmonic, even in a certain ratio tuning called justtonic tuning. When you tune C to five twenty eight HRTs, the A actually lands right on four forty hurts. And I know that's not a very popular view on music tuning. There's been a lot of stuff put out there against for forty, and I can understand why, but for forty definitely has benefits even it's just when you mix for forty in with notes that don't match with it, that's that's where it gets. It gets iffy. So if you look at the spectroscopy of the calcite crystals around the pineal gland, you start to see that the frequency octaves that resonate with those crystals is four forty hurts. So you can keep doubling that, eight eighty, so on and so on, and those are all the octaves right. So I feel like what they did was they it took a resonance right four forty that resonates strongly with our pineal gland, and they basically threw a bunch of dissonance around that. And that's why the tuning is ill. You know, if you were to throw harmony around that center basis frequency, that would have an opposite effect. It would have a healing effect. Four forty hurts and its octaves. If you look through the Rife list of healing tones, it is one of the most predominant frequencies on that whole list as far as working and mending various different ailments. And once again when we talk about octaves, if you step four forty down two twenty to one ten, this one hundred and ten hertz frequency is very commonly found in these sacred structures. And they did some EEG tests on one ten, one eleven, one twelve. It's this frequency range, and what they found was fascinating. They found that one it actually starts to activate the right hemisphere of the brain, the intuitive creative center kind of the brain. And two it starts to silence the language processing centers of the brain, so our inner dialect right, our inner dialogue to where it makes it basically a perfect space for meditation and going within and receiving knowledge. You know, you switch into a feminine or receptive state instead of a projective, masculine, strictly masculine state where we're you know, thinking. It goes from thinking to nosis basically is what this frequency range can help facilitate.
Speaker 1: So amazing, let's get into plank harmonics.
Speaker 2: What is this? So the Plank scale. Max Planck, who was a German physicist, quantum physicist, one of the fathers of quantum physics, she could say, and he discovered that there's a threshold and our measurement where you can get to a wavelength or a measurement that is so incredibly microscopic to where like this makes this makes a millimeter look huge type of thing, like very micro And when you get beyond this measurement of space, you start getting into the realm of the quantum, where the laws of physics kind of fall to the wayside, and mind over matters starts to take the steering wheel right. So, of course, working with wavelength and frequency, I took this wavelength and I calculated the frequency of it, and whether you're talking about light frequency or sound frequency, these are kind of resultant two different octave sets. But this frequent see it has the same harmonic octaves as as our DNA, So it shows through harmonic math that our DNA is directly plugged into the quantum realm or the plant field. Another thing that matches this is the the nanometer color of nano gold, which is basically coloidal gold, a gold that's one step outside of monotomic gold, and this is still gold that you can ingest. So and then there's another aspect that matches its wavelength. And that's kind of a mouthful, but I think it's if you can grasp it, it's it's worth it because it's the speed of sound starts to match its wavelength, but specifically at the temperature of sixty eight degrees. So when the temperature changes, this feat of sound changes, right, But at this sweet spot of sixty eight degrees, the speed of sound will match the Plank wavelength at harmonic octaves, and the Great Pyramid is known to keep an internal temp at sixty eight degrees fahrenheit. So you know, there's so many implications that can come from that, as far as you know, the Great Pyramid matching the resonance of your DNA matching the resonance and the input of the quantum field even making it making it a structure where you could you could tap in potentially to the quantum realm. Right, once again, the realm of mind over mattered.
Speaker 1: So with Plank harmonics, you this is a way to apply different frequencies and possibly get back information from different realms.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, a feedback loop from different realms, you know. So if you go based off the frequency of sound and you calculate what's the frequency of the plank realm or the quantum realm. It ends up being perfect octaves of one hurts, two herts, four hurts, eight hurts. You keep doubling five, twelve herts. Right, These are all frequencies sound frequencies that are resonating directly with the quantum realm. Now, the most harmonic frequency of all frequencies you could figure would be one hurts. Because you can divide any other frequency by one and you get that frequency again. It could be ninety nine point eight two four seven herds, any frequency and it's going to lead back to itself. So this frequency of one two four eight, it's basically a feedback loop. And it also is a set of binary numbers and binary The concept of binary ties right in with the plank round right. Once again, going back to what we were talking about things manifesting in and out of space, you have ones and zeros right light on, light off, like how the old computers were built. You know, a card with a whole punched in the middle, and they fluctuate in the light the light on, light off, and that's a pixelation. So when you take things and you're able to hold it in the one or in the light on you can hold it in the manifest state. Science are starting to find out that you can actually hold it in the manifest with lasers, very high functioning, high powered lasers. Wow. Right on.
Speaker 1: Now let's get into some of the heat, some deeper into the healing aspects. You go into resolving trauma and something called grail embodyment. Could you talk about this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So, one thing about sound frequency is that when applied on the body, it stimulates the release of nitric oxide, and this is one of the chief signals in our body for disinflammation, right, tapering back inflammation. Now, inflammation is a very core concept that's at the root of all disease, right, the mental, emotional, or physical inflammation. So when we step into a state where the inflammation is tapering down, this corresponds in our nervous system. What's what's called the parasympathetic nervous system. The parasympathetic nervous system is the opposite system of the fight or flight, right, It's where we can relax, we can the body can regenerate, it can heal itself in the ways it innately knows how to, and that's how it starts to step into the idea of the holy Grail, and that the Holy Grail and these different relics, their aspects truly of something that's within us. You know. You might hear people say we are the Grail, we are the arc, and this and that. Though there are external representations, these are first and foremost built on the original blueprint, the vessel or the body of the perceiver. Right. So with the Grail, Uh, there's a lot of lore behind the Grail. With Mary Magdalen, right, some would say it goes far to say that she is the Grail. Some would say that she's a symbol of the Grail. Well, this word Magdalen, or what her name actually truly was, was Magdala, the name of the town she was from, meaning high tower. Magdala phonetically and etymologically correlates directly with a part of our brain called the amygdalah. And to tie this back into the idea of this parasympathetic nervous system and the healing and the grail embodiment. When the amygdala is firing towards the frontal lobe, neurologically, it's firing this way. This is the first key step in what's initiating the parasympathetic nervous system, the self regeneration right, the self healing of our body. T. D. Lingo, look him up, great name to look up. This guy. He went to war, you know, back in the I think nineteen fifties. He came back traumatized, wanted to know why people wanted to go to war, what's up with the fight and flight system? And he put a bunch of time and research into studying the human brain, and a lot of that led him to the amygdala, and he eventually discovered how the amygdala can fire in these different ways. It's in a way, it's like a joystick of the brain. It can fire to the front, to the back, to the left, and to the right. Now, when it's firing to the back, it's correlating with our reptilian brainstem, which is, you know, our fight in flight sense. So the amygdala often gets course sponded only with something that's fight or flight and giving us fear. But it can actually do quite the opposite when it's when it's you know, neurologically communicating in the right way.
Speaker 1: These it seems like the predynastic and even earlier Egyptian ancestors not only had a great knowledge of the human anatomy and human health and biology, but of the brain and the inner workings of it.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, absolutely, Yeah, from the pineal gland to the thalamis, the hypothalamus, the pituitary. There's so many symbolisms and symbols and glyphs even that that go into you know, the embodiment and different aspects of our energy centers all throughout Egypt, all throughout Samaria, you know, and Samaria we see the Ananachi depictions where they're holding the pine cone, you know, the pineal land correspondence. Yeah. Yeah, that's it's definitely, definitely rife throughout all of our history. One thing I want to say too, though, is with the with the idea of the grail embodiment. So oftentimes we're taught about the kundalini when we start getting into the embodiment, and from what I gathered, the kundalini is definitely it breaks down the barriers. It's you know, it's the serpentine fire, right, It's the serpent that rises from the base of the spine goes up. But this is kind of like just half of the process because when the energy is only going up and it's staying in the head. Well, you know, we all know what happens when energy just stops and builds up. You create an inflammation, be it a mental inflammation like a like an ego inflammation, an emotional inflammation like anger and emotions we can't control, and even down to physical inflammation once again leading back to a physical illness. So an important part of this is the energy we're turning back down to actually circulate up and down. This part has been usually kind of demonized, for lack of a better word, as you know, the Kunda buffer what they call the descending energy, as if it's going to make it it's going to corrupt us. But really, when we keep our energy in a cycle and it's it's rising and it's falling, and it's rising and it's falling, we're able to evenly disperse our energy and we're able to actually ground to the earth. I think we all know what happens when something electrical isn't grounded. It's no good, you know. So, so the ascending aspect of our energy correlates with the serpent, and in Grail lore you see a lot a lot of depictions of a dove the sending into a cup, and this is this is the correlation with kind of the energy returning back down. So the dove and the serpent, right that might ring a bell from the Bible where it says, you know, uh, be wise as serpents, but gentle stuffs.
Speaker 1: Right right now, while we're on ancient symbology, and especially Egyptian, you have some insights into the duot as well, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, the douot uh and this back to Egypt, you know, this was focal and their whole civilization and society is this idea of the duot. So doot in some cases can mean death right or the underworld. And once again we dichotomize things from our dualistic mind death and dark and underworld is bad and we you know, we want to put things in these boxes. But when we start looking into these ancient civilizations, we start seeing through this eventually to where they're balancing both sides. So doot was something that they saw as a portal, and they actually had a location for it in the sky, and that location being Serious, the star system Serious and Orion. This is these two star systems, or what they saw as Isis and Osiris. So Osiris being Orion and isis being serious. There's there's a tradition that we talk about the rainbow bridge with some called the anti Karana, and it's often depicted that at the end of the rainbow bridge there's a dog that's going to meet you. Well, the star Sirius is or the star system serious is in the constellation of the dog, right, so it symbolizes basically the dog beckoning you through the do a lot or this portal into what is essentially the afterlife. When you break through this portal, you break out of the cycle of ring incarnation. I don't know who put this together, but I pad him on the back for it. Because somebody discovered that the chemical structure of d MTP is shaped an awful lot like the star system of Orion. And if we take this concept, then we take it, you know, with the age old adage as above so below, and we add in the idea of sympathetic resonance. That is two things matched. The bridge, the gap in space. We can see that, you know, d MT could be a gateway to this portal, DMT being also something that you don't need to necessarily smoke to participate in much of life. Itself and how we see reality is varying level of a d MT trip, you could say. Right, so, so this goes, you know, with the whole cycle of reincarnation penetrating through the veil. Essentially, the duot has much to do with that o'rian or Osiris right in these astrological terms, was a shepherd, and the dog could be seen as the sheep dog, you know, and and the Bible it often refers to humans as a flock and over time, you know, the word sheep turned into sheep and then we see it as like you know, docile humans. But way back before all of this, uh, there was this metaphor that if humans are the flock of sheep, then the dog is going to beckon us home. Back to this shepherd. If you've seen the Truman Show, you might have seen the part where his first awakener was one of the stage lights that fell from the sky, and that stage light was supposed to be a star in his faith world. And when he turns the stage light over, he sees canis major on it serious a and it kind of is another metaphor to where it's like the dog star comes through as this like kind of initiator or awakener to where we start to eventually like first question our reality, you know.
Speaker 1: Now, being that so much of this is about our mental state and our state of health and well being in our spiritual state, and that all these things that we're discussing right now affects our brain waves in such different ways, and the ancients knew that it would give us either more understanding or less understanding, or more power or different different aspects that would help us grow and our consciousness evolve. Well, now it seems that the opposite is happening, with different frequencies and spectrums that are keeping us in this kind of locked in a certain state and unable to perceive much of the spectrum of what is right outside of our perception. And that seemingly what it's all about in modern times is key all these frequencies that we're surrounded by at all times. And I think that's the key, is to try and separate ourselves from those harmful vibrations and frequencies as much as possible.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Yeah. One thing that's widely promoted throughout our society is stimulants, you know, stimulate like you know, we're in a corporate industrial complex. You got to be up and function and be sharp and aware. So you know, we like as a society as a whole, we kind of praise stimulants, but when you peel peel it back a little bit, stimulants as a wavelength, that's that's the high beta brainwave, right, And when you when you get high enough in the beta, you get into anxiety and paranoia even and panic mode. You get into that fight or flight system to where you know, like how you're talking about with these frequencies affecting our health, you know, the the uh, the fight or flight basically tapers down the ability for the body to heal itself, you know. So that's that's one form of like the frequencies not working for us in certain ways. You know. They they also found out, like you know, the idea of hypnosis, which can be used as for better or worse. When you get somebody into the alpha or the theta state, their subconscious mind opens up and they become programmable. Right. So when you have you know, a TV that's worked at a certain flicker rate and through your eyes, it's it's in training your brain to be in a certain state and then to implant in that state your advertisement. Right, it's it's definitely a form of sorcery. Over in the Middle East, in the Iraq area, there used to be a country called Media literally spelled media how we spell it today, and there was a form of sorcery over there where you where they would it was like soft sorcery. They would slightly bend the truth. They wouldn't tell a full blown lie. They would tell a half truth that was actually more effective than a full blown line. And they would, you know, with that, manipulate the minds of the masses. And that's exactly what we see today in what we literally call media, you know. So, yeah, they do. They use these frequencies broadcast signals, you know, like if you hear an emergency broadcast, it's it's a frequency that's meant to basically resonate your amygde love. That's why it sounds so like jarring when it comes on. You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right on, man, Now for the last few minutes that we have, tell the audience what you've got going on at Audible Academy and some of the other things that you're working with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so an Audible Alchemy. I do have an album out on a SoundCloud. Maybe I could send you the link you to link it in the description or something like that. But I have a twenty six track album out for just twenty six bucks where you know, it's anything from the chakras to different brain waves, soft veggio tones and such. I do custom soundscapes for people. If you email me at Audible Alchemy three six zero at outlook dot com, go ahead and contact me. I do these custom tracks for thirty bucks apiece, and it's up to you know what you want. Basically, brain waves, chakras, planetary orbits, zodiacal signs. There's you know, frequency is inexhaustible in the ways it could be used. And yeah, other than that, you know, I have my YouTube channel, audible Alchemy, where I upload a lot of the soundscapes that I make. Lately, I've been putting out just kind of a kind of freelance videos on different topics too, and talking points, working on some kind of documentaries regarding the sound frequencies, regarding embodiments and such. So that's pretty much mostly what I have going on right now now.
Speaker 1: A lot of your work does focus on in surrounding healing trauma, right, yes.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely so that same fate of brain waves that I was just talking about that can be used you know, for good or bad, is in terms of hypnosis. It accesses your subconscious mind. So when we step down into the state of brain wave, our traumas will naturally begin to surface, and they will surface in a gentle way. If you know, you pry your traumas to the forefront of your mind, it can actually re traumatize you. So so FATA in and of itself is a very like gentle healing modality, and it is something that will naturally cause these these deep rooted things from our formative years to uh to come to the surface to where we can reconcile that once and for all.
Speaker 1: Excellent man, I will have all your links in the description. Trevor, thank you so much for coming on today. This is fantastic information. We'll have to definitely do this again in the.
Speaker 2: Future, absolutely, man, thanks for having me on this fun.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir head. Until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening. We will talk again tomorrow. We will see y'all. Don in