Speaker 1: Weird things happen, weird, weird, weird. I think, you know, I think everyone is on a quest to figure out what are we doing here? Why are we here? And what are we doing here? And I know I am, I mean, and at some point in your life, if you haven't gone on that quest, you'll get to that quest, because no matter what things happen in your life, where you go, how much you have, how much you don't have, you get to a point where it's like, well, what is it? What are we all doing on this rock of you know, that's just kind of spinning through space and we were born into and then exit, you know, And like the meaning of life, I guess is always I've been taught to give life meaning. Uh but uh but what is the greater, bigger thing? And uh and and I don't I don't know, if you know, we can never get to the bottom of it. So it's like peeling away onions layers to an onion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Okay? If we start with that.
Speaker 1: Peter, Yeah, I thought we were recording, so he.
Speaker 2: Could it's it's recording, But you know, it's like it kind of starts when we say starts, So I think that's a beautiful start. I want to introduce our wonderful guest to the listener. We have Peter Fachinelli. I have to say, Peter, and I'm just being perfectly candid here because that's my style. You are, literally and this is like the most excited I've ever been to do an episode.
Speaker 1: I'm not don't don't tell Brad Payton. Well, I was with let's let's little do a little back back to history. I would just with I would just with you and Brad Payton a week ago, bradment and and my cousin dax Or you know who I think is going to do your show soon. He's been Yeah, and we had a lovely, lovely time with you guys and got to SkyWatch and your family was so kind and now I feel like we're all part of the same family. And uh and it was what a wonderful experience that we had. So thank you for that, and thank you for your family for that. And I'm excited too excited.
Speaker 2: To me Yeah, Well, like I told you, you're part of the family now. I think it's very obvious to the listener your background. But just to give for people who are listening, uh, Peter is an actor. He has been in a number of amazing movies. I'm sure they'll obviously immediately recognize Twilight. And I have to be honest with you. My wife and I just binge all five.
Speaker 3: Oh, go all the way? Okay, yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 2: And so my brain is spinning right now with that. But it was just for fun.
Speaker 3: You know, you just saw him get his head cut off.
Speaker 1: Well sorry the twelve fifteen years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but no, you're right, man, I don't I don't want Brad to hear that. I was very excited for that episode two, but this feels a little different because we were supposed to do it in person and then you went home and I felt the scene from feeling in my gut like, ah, we ran out of time. What if I missed the mark And you've been kind, You've been gracious with your time. You still came and did it. That means a lot to us. So anyway, without.
Speaker 1: Further ado, I'm excited. I'm excited to be here. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So something that I think would be we talked about this at some point. I would love to get into an unbreakable boy, but maybe we can save that for a little bit. I want to talk out. I want to and you guys might not know about this, but he has a movie coming out next month.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, we talked about it.
Speaker 2: Basically, was like one of the key people of getting it out there, and I'll let him.
Speaker 1: I was a producer on it, and I found the book and was able to shepherd it to lions Gate. Lions Gate, you know, we were able to make it and now it comes out. So but we'll get into all of that after we get into that.
Speaker 2: I want to start with you, man. I was talking with Jenny this morning and I was like, you know, what would be really cool. She was like, you need to think about this and this and this, and I was like, no, you know what I want to know and what I think think the listener would love to know. I'm curious, Peter, when this spiritual journey began for you, because spending seventy two hours with you, it's very clear that you are an earnest seeker. And I kind of got a little giggle out of some of the things you said because in my mind I was so, oh my god, I'm meeting you. Know, Peter. I've seen you in all these movies growing up and I'm like, what's he going to be? Like, I didn't know you were coming for two weeks, right like two weeks before you came, it was like, whoa, this is really fast. And I had this expectation and then I met you, and you're like this down to earth like dude, you know, like the galaxies in the universe or like our consciousness man. And he was just saying all these things over the three days. That's like the things that we say. And I kind of had this giggle in my mind, like, oh, okay, so you're for real. You know, you're you're really for real. We're talking about the pyramids. So anyway, So what I'm curious about is like how this spiritual journey began for you? Have you always been this way? Is it a more recent thing?
Speaker 1: I mean, I grew up Catholic, so I grew up with some religion. I would say I'm more spiritual than religious. But you know, I think I think we've I mean I've always felt like there was a connection to some out outer source of something you know, and uh, you know, when you're when you're talking to it, it's listening and and it sometimes downloads things to you and uh, and and and so having that uh, this this thing to to be able to connect with uh, then you start to wonder, well, where's it coming from? Where? Where? How does it all work? And so I think I've always an aly had it. I mean I've read so many books on on on different religions and different things, and uh, you know, you think you have it in your hand and and then it kind of falls out like sand. And you know, I'm reading Tom Campbell's My Big Toe right now, and and I don't know if you read it, but it's eating take on consciousness and where we're you know how much. And it works. And you know he doesn't claim to have all the answers he claims to have. You know, this is his his, his dogma and uh and we're allowed our dogma. But but there's a lot of things that resonate and a lot of things that I feel like, oh, I think I understand and then I have to like listen to it ten times and I'm like I get it, and I but it's so huge. I think I said this before you. It's like it's trying to explain like the the the US presidential elections to the bacteria in your stomach. You know, bacteria in your stomach has its own little, you know, ecosystem, and it doesn't know what the bigger outer things that they're trying to explain a nuclear bomb to the bacteria study is like, nor would it care. But if something affected if a nucle momb went offer that, you know, our food supply, what all of a sudden, it's like, wait a minute, there's no food here. So everything kind of as above so below right, So it's things outside effect and then it affects us. But it's like consciousness in this book is just all one big swirling system, you know, as far as I could tell from from Tom Campbell's and I don't want to get it wrong, and I don't want to you know, quote undo. What I'm getting from it is like it's in a weird way, it's depressing and in a weird way it's freeing, you know, because you look at it and go, well, okay, well then what is the purpose? What is the purpose of all this? And like do you you know, end your story and you take a bow and end up going okay, now I have my life review and now I get to see what I've learned and grown or is it. You were just part of this this experience and you you're born, and you live, and you die and then you kind of dissipate into the sea of consciousness again and and you're no more important than an apple falling from the tree that kind of decomposes. And you know, and even that apple has significance because that apple that is born into the world and falls into the tree and decomposes is feeding the other you know, systems, And so we're all part of this big system that's swirling about. And I'm affecting you, and you're affecting me, and this podcast is affecting others and on a bigger global scale, like our consciousness is affecting other parts of the consciousness and so there's no real like you don't matter, But do we matter as much as we think we do, as far as our ego selves, you know what I mean? And that's the depressing part, is like, Okay, so this little play that we're putting on and these characters that we're playing, and I'm playing the role of Peter Fashionelle today and you're playing the role run LEDs up. Like at the end of the day, I know it all matters. I know, we affect each other, but you know, hundreds of thousands of years from now, how much did that affect the consciousness system? Did it? Did I grow to it? Am I still when I when I dissipate into the sea of consciousness? Am I still? Like? Do I understand that I played this part you know years and years ago? Is time doesn't exist in and of itself.
Speaker 3: Right, so trippy. So really it comes.
Speaker 1: Really trippy because time and space don't really exist. It's a man made construct. So when you put all of that together, it really feels like the bacteria trying to understand nuclear fission. You're just glazed over. And then I had an experience with you guys which was so wonderful and so you know, makes your heart glow with seeing these beautiful orbs in the sky that you know, at first your mind wants to go, well, that's a shooting star. And oh that's another shooting star. Oh there's another shooting star. Okay, maybe it's just raining shooting stars. Maybe six o'clock, like you know, a meteor shower. And I have videotaped like two of them because I was just like, they're so high up in the sky. And then I go home and I play the video and they're dancing balls of light and they're changing colors, and you're like, there's no way that's I mean, you know, meteor shower. That's not you know, your mind wants to make it into something else. It wants to justify. It doesn't want to believe because it wants to stay in this limited belief system. But I know that they're not and I know that they're not man made. There's no way that that's you know, no one put on a laser show for us that in that evening at six o'clock, especially for us, you know, and uh, and I know that they're not made of any kind of material that we could have created because of the shapes and the patterns that were it was making. And I have it on my Instagram if anybody wants to go see these, and you can zoom in and they're you know, there's shapes there, there's tetrahedron, there's uh, you know all there's a crow. It becomes in the cross, it becomes all these different shapes and colors. So you're going, okay, well, what is it if it's not man made and it's not you know, human then then is the spirits? Is it dimensional? Is it aliens crafts? And you still walk away with an unanswered questions, which which then makes you so frustrated, because I mean, I think I said this to your dad, like I feel so frustrated as him, because he was he had this experience and he was told certain things and then I'd be like, but what do I do with it now? So my cousin Dax was like so exciting. He was like, well, this is my goal, this is life changing. And I didn't want to be pessimistic, but I was like, but what do I do with it? Because I still have to, you know, feed my family and go to my job and make my movies and get my coffee and you know, eat my lunch. And but what do you do with it? Because I still don't know what it is or how to help it or how to help humanity in any way. And I know it all starts with the self. I get it. I still go what now? What?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: What? Now?
Speaker 2: I love this Peter because when we were skywatching together, which was I guess two nights that we were skywatching, and over those two nights, we probably saw somewhere around one hundred and fifty lights, one hundred on the first night, on the second night, anywhere from I don't know thirty to fifty. And what I love about hearing you explain this to me now and such detail and with such enthusiasm is great because you were so quiet during the SkyWatch, and I didn't want to probe you. I didn't want to be like, what are you think of? What are you thinking? You know, and you were just kind of like quiet. You were sitting there, you were really chill. I noticed you were in the zero G and you were filming and you were getting your footage. And the whole time I was thinking, I wonder what's going on in Peter's head? I wonder, I wonder what you think about this? So to hear you explain this to me is very surreal. It's very exciting to like see how your gears have been turning about this. And I think you're right. I've been there my whole life, like what do we do with it? And I think what I've naturally come up with is like just be the best I can be, you know, just try to share this with people and just try to glow like those beautiful bright lights and just be the kindest person that I can be and help others to see like, hey, there's something freaking going on up there, you know, and in here.
Speaker 1: I think what's funny is like, it's hard because I understand the plight that you and your your family have because even sharing it with my family or friends, and you want to show them and you show them footage. Now I have foot your your dad didn't even have footage for like the first one years. Yeah, five years no footage. People are like, sure you saw that, but I have footage, and people are looking at it going, oh, yeah, that's interesting, and then that's it and that's it. Yeah, they don't know what to do with it either, or they'll go, well you sure it wasn't this? Are you sure it wasn't that? And or you know, I sent to a couple of friends and you know, teasingly he shot a star. It was like, look I see it too, and it's like he was his own around and to be like, but that's not funny, because like, that's I saw. This is what I saw. I'm like, I mean, I think people's go to is to either make fun of it, rush it off, or or rationalize it before they go Oh that was I believe, you know what I mean. It's like they they even now the government's coming out and saying, you know, these things, we don't know what they are, and you know they're not I don't think they're human. They're not man made.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: People are. And they're like and next on the news, you know, gas prices are up, and he's like, right over the people's dead. Because it's just.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of people don't know what to do with it.
Speaker 1: That's I think that's it. And I'm one of them. I was like, so now what do I do it? Until they come down and they're like, okay, this is how it all works, which is like, okay, but why didn't you give me the instruction manual because you know I want an instruction man. I guess we do have an instruction manual. Rights. It's just like like you said, Ryan, you live a good life, don't be mean to people, you know, don't kill people, don't cheat, and there's that code of ethics. That's a nice instruction, man. But like we know so little, so little, and so that's why I think I'm such on this this quest of trying to figure out things because you know, you look at our past and it's a lot of lost history, and they want to try to explain things away. You know what I mean? I think I you know, I wrote a book, a young adult novel, and it was a dystopian novel, and in it I put like, you know, the world was kind of like all full of cement, broken cement, and people would go scavenging and they would find this the CD. They kind they put a finger in it and they're like, what do you think this is for? It is that it's a pocket mirror. Look as like that's what we do. We find things in the deserts, like oh, yeah, they buried, they're dead in there, and like they must have dragged these ginormous rocks ten thousand miles, you know, across the sand. How'd they do that? Oh, don't worry about that. Look over there and there's like laser cut stones. And then you're like, well, have they cut that with haverin chisel? Yeah, you know they had copper copper chisels back then. There's no way you could cut that rock. I don't don't ask that, Yeah they don't. They just kind of make up stuff. So we've made up this history about things we've found that we've had this lost history that we don't really know who we are and we don't really know what we're doing here, and then we just kind of like try to live as good of a life as we can within. But like I'd like to know, I'd like to know. I'm on the quest of like, okay, well, what's the what is the bigger thing? And that's I guess a lot of religions try to solve but in a you know, when you have religion, it becomes organized and it becomes about other things, you know what I mean. So I try to stay in the spirituality, right, you know, which is not like my religion is better than your religion or we're going to go to toe to toe about it. You know. It's like spirituality isn't about what's best and whose ideas are best. It's about for me being open to it all, you know. And you know, and so I am. I mean, I don't have any definitive answers. I don't think anybody does, right, So to say I have the definitive answer, it's impossible to say that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think a lot of the like confusion and the desire to be like what does it all mean? What do I do with this information? I feel like a lot of that probably comes from the whole like dance of duality between like your your meat body and your soul body, you know, because they are separate, but we feel like they're the same because it's like, you know, it's me, it's me, I'm me, I'm my soul or I'm my body or I'm whatever.
Speaker 1: But in reality, well, what's the question, right? What is me?
Speaker 3: Yes? You are actually all of it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because there's like I have a hand, Does that mean am I my head? If I lose my arm? Do I become less? Mean?
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 1: If I lost my arms and legs? Am I still not me? Right? You know what I mean? Ye, there's so many What is The me is the essence of the consciousness inside of you. That's the only mean you really have. Everything else is this, uh, you know, this mask of the persona that you've adopted. And also the me is very it's it's interchangeable, a right, So like I am right now, the mea that I'm talking to you is the guest on Bledsoe said, so, uh, the me I'm also an actor. The me is I'm also a father, I'm also a husband. I'm also the son of somebody. You know. Uh, there's so many means. So we're all dancing around playing all these parts of means. You're like, well, who's the real meed behind all that? Isn't any of those it's the awareness awareness, yea, of all of those means.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like watching it all happen, it's the it's like that infinite awareness behind it all. And I think, like I think the reason I don't know, just in my intuition, purely not, you know, And there are some ancient texts that would suggest that this might be what's going on, But I feel like it's we're little pieces of God or the infinite like consciousness, whatever you want to call it, the big energy, the big ball of energy. We're little pieces of it. All of us are little pieces of it, and we're here to experience life for that thing because if it if it was just a floating ball up in space, it it doesn't really have anything to experience.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: The whole energy can never be created or destroyed. It was always there, and then it just started breaking off pieces of itself and turning into people and grass and trees, and animals and so that it could experience everything and learn. You know who who was it was? It was it Amy that said no learning in heaven. There's no there's no learning in heaven. And I think so I believe it was. But but that really stuck with me, that you can't learn anything in heaven because it's perfect. Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I I used to say this to people, like, if you were all conscious, all knowing, uh, infinite being, right, what's the one thing that you can't have, the one thing that you can't understand?
Speaker 3: Pain?
Speaker 1: No, because you can create a duality for that and have the you know, the only way you create pain is to not know pain, right, So you can create duality for So what's the one thing you you just cannot fathom?
Speaker 3: H that's enough one? Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's it's being finite. You can never if you're infinite, you can never understand what being having a beginning an end is. Right. So now the only way the only way I can understand how to be finite is to literally hide myself into something and forget that I'm this infinite, all knowing, all power the thing, so that I can have a beginning, a middle, and an end, and now I can understand, Like we have a hard time understanding infinite, Like it blows my mind, Well, what do you mean, never created, never destroyed? Everything we know has been created and ends, you know, I mean everything. Yeah, So, like I don't fully understand how anything could be infinite because I'm a fire night being. So it's a reversal of I'm going to trick myself into being, break myself into the pieces that are all finite, so I can experience that, and then there's a feedback loop to it, to the to the infinite source.
Speaker 3: I want to add to that. That's profound. If you have a mic, you need to drop it. Honestly, that's seriously profound.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine? Like how just I literally found out he was coming like two weeks before, you know. It was just kind of a sudden thing, and Brad was like can he come? I was like, heck, yeah, you can come inbody whoever you want. And spending three days and hearing these kind of things I was I think by the first night, I was like, dude, I don't want to put you on the spot, but will you come on our podcast? I didn't.
Speaker 1: When we started talking about spirals, because I was like, you know, everything's inspirals, right, Like you you look up at the universe, it's like the galaxy is a spiral. But then you go to the crown of your head and there's a spiral and like the you know, hurricane or like the weather pastern is inspiraling. So everything fine, So everything is u is its roidal field everything. And then I certainly okay, so if it's a spiral, is it that you have this black hole that is like literally like things are going in and going into it and coming out the other end. Are we in a black hole? Like, because where's that spiral leading to? You know, it's got to come out somewhere the other side. So maybe everything is just like leading into a black hole coming out of a black hole. Maybe the Big Bang is the black hole. And these are things that like I ponder and pertificate on, try to read up on and trying to figure out. And again it kind of like I think I understand it, and then it's like a grasp the hands slips away and then it's like okay, I'll go ahead and get a Starbucks coffee.
Speaker 3: And yeah.
Speaker 2: So something that tripped me up was reading and I can't remember the source of this. It's just like some old quote, but it's like, you are the space between your thoughts. And I was like, WHOA, think about meditation right, Like you're you're kind of meditating and you're kind of trying to empty your mind to where you're having the less thoughts and in that space where you're not even really thinking, that's the real you. And I'm like, WHOA, that really makes sense. How often are a lot of these, I like to say, intrusive thoughts that come in on a daily basis, coming from some persona in our subconscious mind that's just trying to dictate certain behavior, like no, you're gonna get angry when you're cut off in the road, Oh you're really hungry, or oh you really want to do this or do that. But it's like, maybe I'm really not any of those thoughts, but I'm something even behind those. And then another thing, I've been reading this book off and on about hermetic magic. Are you familiar at all with like hermeticism.
Speaker 1: Peter, Yeah, I've read some of them, some of those books.
Speaker 3: So yeah.
Speaker 2: Cool. So there's this book I've been reading. I think it's called Hermetic Magic. Yeah, and something that seven Hermetic something the seven her Metic clause.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But something that was said in this book that I thought was really profound was it was talking about the original expression of consciousness. We talk about, you know, God, the infinite source whatever, as it was before we were here. And you know that old Socrates or Aristotle, I can't remember which one said know thyself. And when you go through these chambers of initiation in ancient Greece or ancient Persia or whatever, these mystery schools, and they would say, know thyself, that's the key to you know, enlightenment. And this book it poses that the original expression of this infinite consciousness was to know thyself. That it had a moment of self contemplation or inner reflection, and in that moment of inner reflection, another form of its consciousness was created that it is not even aware of because it's so infinite and so perfect. So it contemplates itself. A shadow of its own consciousness is created, and then that other consciousness goes and it's like, oh, well, I want to know myself. And it's just perpetually like self reflecting and self reflecting, where you go all the way down the scale, where we're like, I don't want to self reflect. I want to play video games. I have a job, I got to pay bill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the best way to ignore it, to like just kind of ignore all of it. And I don't want to. I don't want think of it. I don't know about it. Yeah, And I think most of us end up doing that. But it's a I have a draw. I'm drawn to answering that question all the time. There's that, you know, the famous quota I think therefore I am right. You know that one who said, yeah, yeah, the little statues pondering lives that. I think therefore I am, and I always thought it should be. I think they have it backwards. I am therefore, I.
Speaker 2: Think, yeah, I agree, we.
Speaker 1: Are what we we? You know what? I am what I am. That's like the Popeye saying, but it's also like the saying of yahweh. It's the same of God, Like I am what I am. Whatever you say I am after, I am tired, I am hungry. I am going to win is what you become. So it's a very powerful thing. And I am. It's just the consciousness of whatever potential could be after the I am you know what I mean, and so I am. Therefore I think kind of make more sense of me because the thinking comes out of the I am. Does that make sense to you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I've read the exact same perspective. Impletely agree.
Speaker 1: Like I think we also talked about, like in meditation, the best way to get the thoughts of intrusive thoughts to stop. And I do this trick sometimes. It's like you sit by yourself and you say, I wonder what I'm gonna think next, and then nothing comes. It's like the first time your mind is stumped. You're like you're onto me. Let it just drive you. All of a sudden, You're getting all these thoughts and if you just go I wonder what I'm gonna think next, all in your mind is ghost town nothing.
Speaker 2: This brings us to a great point that I don't think you guys know about. And I think this would be a really fun conversation. Peter is a certified hit the therapist.
Speaker 3: No way, I had no idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, I got certified over over COVID. I was I was always again fascinated with the mind frequencies and you know, mostly in beta all day long, and then we slip into alpha at times. And alpha state is where they sell you stuff. That's why on Instagram you're kind of like put it into alpha and like and I do this too. I'd be up it late at night and I'd be like, yeah, like the Shirley Temple Collection. No, I'm not a purb. I have a daughter. You really Temple Collection, all the all twelve CDs and they showed up your house and you're like, I don't remember ordering that because it's the middle of the night. You're in at this alpha state, you know, you're just like the TV comes on and they're selling you the Gainst you two knives and the the Shirley Temple Collection, and it's like uh, and you buy stuff. But that's where they you know, the alpha state is kind of this hypnotic state where you can suggest things to people. And so it's fun to to learn about those states because I think, you know, there's so much work that can be done in the alpha, the the gamma and the delta states that we don't really tune into because we're so busy trying to you know, in the in the beta state all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his cousin Dax was telling me that he did like a twenty minute session with Peter and he hasn't smoked a cigarette since it's been a year or two. And yeah, wow.
Speaker 1: I did one session with Dax and he was having a hard time and smoked for a decade maybe longer, and in one session he stopped. And then I had a friend icading and said, you know, uh, my ex wife, she's biting her nails a lot. Do you think you could help her? Yeah, sure, take care of it. One session she stopped biting her nails. And here's the funny part. I, I, you know, went to her house and I did suggestions for her, you know, and I bit my nails for the longest time too. I stopped biting mine too.
Speaker 3: Oh wow wow, Because as I was.
Speaker 1: Giving her a suggestion, it kind of helped me too, So like after that's so yeah, that's subconscious. Like the more I feel like I help other people, the more it kind of comes into my life as well. And so it was kind of lovely, Like I haven't bit my nails since I helped her, and she hasn't either, So it's pretty powerful. Pretty powerful. Have you ever done a hypnosis session.
Speaker 2: I have. I've had a couple of them, but that's just because of the UFO stuff like regressions and things. Ironically, though you might find this fascinating. I didn't believe in reincarnation or anything like that until I had a hypnotic regression and I had a pass life regression, and even though I didn't believe in it, I vividly saw past lives unfold, like very clearly, down to the minute detail like names, hair color, and I was like, whoa. It really shook me up. And I've had a couple of other regressions, but my recent experience has been at the Monroe Institute, where it's not really hypnotic regression. It's more like suggestive meditation. But I think it's kind of on the same spectrum, right.
Speaker 1: It's still because you're in this again, you're in the off of state they put you into off adulta gam and then when you're in that state, you're a lot more suggestible, and that's where your consciousness can travel too. So like it's about getting yourself. It's like getting yourself out of the way, you know what I mean. I like in it like this the bouncer at the door, you know, and it doesn't want to let you in. And when you do hypnosis, you either put the bouncer to sleep for a little while so that you can get into the club, or you keep the bouncer busy with an activity so you can get back into the inner workings of the mind that's subconscious, into the club of that you know, and then once you're in there, then you can plan.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Look, I could never make you do anything that you don't want to do or you know, because the mind is so strongly willed. But if you want to quit smoking, my suggestions will help you. If you want to stop buying your noise, my suggestions will help you. I can never make you cluck like a chicken unless you wanted, you know, to participate in that. And like, so, you wanted to experience these regressions in a way that took you back and traveled you into other timelines, and you were able to do that. But if you're resisting to it at all, or don't want to be there, don't want to quit ever quit smoking, you're like, I'm just doing this for my wife, like or my husband, Like, it's not gonna it's not gonna help you. That's why sometimes it fails. It's not the hippo's fault it is because it's like you got to actually be a participant in it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you got into the hypnotherapy stuff just because of like your fascination with the mind and yeah, the consciousness and like that kind of stuff. It was just like a it piqued your interest.
Speaker 1: You know. When I started acting, I was really shy, really shy and uh and I found that getting up in front of people, I have performance anxiety. I was like nineteen twenty. I wanted to be an actor, but it was like, I mean I was so shy in high school, Like I couldn't even get in the lunch line. I was like to like too afraid I dropped something and be like one of those moments where the whole cafteria starts laughing at you and I've did it done, you know. So I was like I would go to the back of the cafeteria, grab a pretzel on orange use and sit down before anybody saw me. I didn't want to. So I was like when I tell my friends I want to be an actor, We're like you. I was like a five foot two birds ago and I want to be in a basketball story and You're like you know, but for me, I found the playing characters actually I was in would be you know, I had full potential to like explore all parts of myself because people weren't looking at me, they were looking at this other person. But I still felt a little performance anxiety in the beginning, and I worked with a hypnotherapist and that helped me immensely because like it helped me shut off that that part of me that felt like, oh, these people were looking at me and judging me in and felt now I can actually relax into this character and be whoever and experience this other person and they're not looking at me, They're looking at this person. So that free gift to be and do whatever I wanted and within the context of the scenes.
Speaker 3: You know, that's wow, that's really cool. And you had that experience at such a young age too, at.
Speaker 1: Like twenty we won twenty twenty one before I did anything professional, and I remember going to class after I took the hypnotherapy course. I only did a couple of sessions, and I still would go every once in a while, like if I had a big movie or want to help the less. But I took this a couple of sessions and I remember going to class and they were like, what what did you do different? Like you're it's different, Like you're way freer and way more comfortable, and like that was an incredible scene. And like so the feedback loop was like it was working. It wasn't just in my mind. I'm like, oh these things, oh, like it was I was getting feedback from other people going, whatever you're doing, keep doing that, you know. So I always found it powerful. I've used it throughout my career, like to help free me up with characters or like I said, long sometimes you got long speeches that are intimidating. You're like, how am I gonna memorize that? And like, you know, you can, it's part of your job. But like your mind wants to go you can't do that, and then you go to have no therapy and you're like no, no, no, you can. You can do it. And so it's helped me a lot. And then when COVID came about, I was like, well, why don't I just learn it and then I can like help other people or make myself tapes, you know, And so I've done that.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: I'm sitting here pulling up your IMDb because I'm trying to find the name without interrupting of that movie that you and I were talking about at the river. It's one you were in you when you were very young, and it's like a part of movie what's it called?
Speaker 1: Oh, can't can Harley wait?
Speaker 2: Can't Harley wait? I still have to watch that, give me because we just binged all five Twilight and next is on Fire and then The Little Boy comes out. So I'm getting through the catalog, right, I've already started on Fire, by the way, and I love it, I really do.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, it's a very pointing with what's going on with the in the Layer, and I don't want to I don't want to plug that while we're going through it. But like so many times, like I mean when I was now that we're actually going through these fires, I'm like, wow that there's so many things in that movie that we're kind of accurate, like the spot fires that happened, how the house rounded, you know. The dad was like, it's never going to come across that gorgeous way off of the distance, and literally I said that to my wife, my wife Billy. I was like, you know, it's pretty far away, so she goes, didn't you watch your own movie? Oh yeah, you're right, like spotfires can happen because the members fly over and then all of a sudden, you can be So you have to be prepared, even if it's not that close, like it could travel. Fires travel. So that's when I packed a bag. I packed the bag. I was like, Okay, I'm gonna get ready.
Speaker 2: You are already not to not to trivialize it, but it's just it's a the nose dude, So you guys might not be aware of this. He just directed and started in this movie called on Fire that came out in September, and we started at the night he left. But then we were at the airbnb. You know, I drove across town and Jenny was like, let's watch Twilight. I really want to watch Twilight. And then literally like over the next six or seven days we were watching the Twilight movie. So anyway, I got.
Speaker 1: Thirty years of movies for Ryan to catch up on.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, dude, it's crazy, and I'm sitting here. I was pulling up your ID IMDb. I had no clue. You we're in the Scorpion King.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what an scoring game with the Rock. I always joked that I knew when he was a pebble because there's a personal movie. He was the nicest guy. Nice Guy was his first film. He crushed it. He's had a solid career and I loved working with him.
Speaker 2: Oh and yeah, dude, this is I really do have a lot of your work to catch up on. But no, that that is very strange, right, Like how the day you left, we're talking about this movie you made, and then it was like the next night those fires happened. I definitely took that very weird, like, oh my god, because that's what the movie's about.
Speaker 3: But yeah, anyway, we.
Speaker 1: Talk a lot about synchronicities a lot while we were together with your family too, Like there's so many synchronicities, you know, and it's like the universe kind of giving you a wink, you know, like they're they're they're listening, or it's listening. It's working with you, you know. I mean, I was telling Ryan there was this there was a time when I was doing some work with doctor Joe dispendive stuff, you know, listening to his meditations a lot. I went and did a retreat with doctor Joe to spended It was a really incredible experience. And you go through these meditations and you know, and you ask for the universe to give you these signs, you know that it's listening. And so I was driving to a photo shoot uh that that afternoon. I had done the meditation in the morning, and I said to and I remember thinking to myself, you know, maybe maybe the universe it's maybe it's like an algorithm. You know, the more you put your attention on something, the more you get of that. You know, you go on Instagram, you're looking at whatever, you know, and they give you more of that, and they just keep sending you more of those. They're like, oh, you like this, here's more. And so maybe that's what life is. And maybe the more you put your attention and awareness on something, the more you're gonna see it in your life. And and so maybe, you know, instead of focusing on frustration, you should focus on on you know, gratitude and just kind of and then you'll get more of that. And so I said, it's kind of like in Ghostbusters, when you know, they say, don't think of the State Puff marshmallow Man, and then he does, and then the State Puff marshmallow Man comes down and I started laughing to myself. I said, maybe that's what life's about, right, And so I go to this photo shoot and then I'm doing the photo shoot for at while and photographer say, well, let's go up in the balcony and do There's like a little like loft and you go up this wooden ladder. There's nothing up there but a couch and uh. And so I got. I climbed up this ladder to the top of this loft. It's a platform with a couch. The only thing on the couch was a stuffed animal of the State puff marshmallow Man. And I had to look at the internet. That's funny. That's funny because when was the last time I saw the State of margin on in the eighties? When was the last time you saw a stuffed animal version of the State pup marshallow. I don't think i've ever.
Speaker 3: Ever, Yeah, never.
Speaker 1: For it to be downloaded and dropped into this loft that I just happen to be in is more than coincidence. It has to be the synchronicities of like the universe kind of going. I think you're onto something.
Speaker 2: You definitely have a very genuine uh. I say this in a humble way, like in the most positive way possible. But anyway, I'll just say it, you definitely have a powerful vibe about you. And I say that, Peter, because I've already told you this twice now, but I'm gonna say it a third time because I think the audience may appreciate this perspective. And they already know about the sky watches and all the stuff that we've got going on, you know, so it's not news to them. But the last time I saw one hundred orbs in one night was with a crowd of two hundred people. Please please, I want to see. I want to see. And then you know, here here you come in too, other guys and more skywatching, and we see a hundred orbs and you guys are like, oh yeah, wow, that's really cool, and I'm like, what this is crazy. So I knew right then and there that you guys were for real, that you're genuine, that you're very serious. And I definitely meant what I said when I said you were part of our family, and like, yeah, yeah, And I told you that, like I believe that that whatever is up there running the show is bringing us together. You and other people like us, like people of like minds, so that we can wield our knowledge to help others be aware of what we're aware of, right to tap into what we're tapping into. And it's it's a very wonderful experience. I definitely felt a little weird, not in a bad way, but a little like meta like surreal, and you know what I mean, like when you're like, whoa, oh my god, what is life? When you were on the plane that day and Jenny was like, Ryan, please, I want to start Twilight tonight. I want to start Twilight tonight. And we throw on the movie and and I had literally just come off the heels of spending seventy seventy two hours with you, and then you showed up on the screen and I just paused it and I was like, Jenny, this is weird, right, this is really weird. And it was amazing. But yeah, I'm on that quest with you.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I feel what you feel where you like you're feel grasping something. But what do I do with it? Let's just share it, Let's bring other people on the quest with us.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I believe that, And that's why I'm here and charge is here trying to figure it all out and go, hey, you guys out there, like what do you guys saying? How do you guys think about it? Like I think we're all trying to figure it out together, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the two of you very much are the same archetype, me and Peter. Yeah, oh yeah, no, I felt for sure that like seeker archetype, a desperate seeker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, you know, you know what's funny, Like Ryan also, you said when you when you had a hard time in the beginning, like because your dad had seen stuff, your brother had seen stuff, and then you were like, well I'm not seeing things like why why am I not experiencing it right? And And I kind of felt that a little bit when I left because I saw the orbs. You know, I didn't know that you hadn't seen many of them, so I thought one hundred of nights normal. So I'm just like, oh, this is a fun show. Thanks, thanks, you know, Orbs, that was a cool show. See you next Tuesday. Because we went out to the beach like the next night and we saw at least thirty of them. It was a cloudy, rainy night and they were like low on the on the horizon, red, they were shooting up in the sky.
Speaker 2: They were over Yeah.
Speaker 1: They were over the ocean. So I just thought that that's a normal currents. I love to take full credit for it, but honestly, is a collective thing. I think. I think you that whoever was with us in that group, Brad and Dax and your dad and you, like us together was creating some magical moments with them. And I think it's a lot of it, like your dad says, just having your heart open and believing and saying, hey, you know, humble, I'm here humbly and a humble way to please allow yourself to be seen and then and then maybe you'll see it. But what I left, uh, you know my cousin Dax, it was on an airplane and he was like, I saw one of the orbs and like took a video of it outside of it. And your dad was like, I followed you home, and he was like, my cousind like has seen a few of them through the years, so like he gets so excited, and I was excited for him. And then Brad had a great experience where you know, his house was in the middle of these fires in the Alta. Dina and all of the homes around him kind of burnt down, and and his didn't, you know, his didn't. And when he went to the front porch, he had this there was a there was this like photo of this like you have behind you of this like a motherly figure, a lady she has you know in the in the in the picture is probably like the Virgin Mary, which is known by many names, so it's not just one religion, uh, But like it was like on his porch, which is like such a synchronicity of like protection, right, and then there was a fiery it like burnt all around her except for her image like completely like burned all around except burned. And his house was standing in a you know, on a block where everyone else went down. It was just like it was like divinely protected, which was beautiful and such a synchronicity. What an incredible experience to have and and what an incredible experience for Texas. And I'm outside looking up every night for orbs since and I'm like, I'm not getting I'm not getting anything, guys, you will so like me, I think I remembered you saying like I was frustrated with not you know, seeing more of than but I also am I'm humbly sitting or going. You know, they'll come when they want to come. I'll keep looking, I'll keep seeking, and and I don't want to live in a frustration because if you live in that vibration, then you get more frustration.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, but it's a lifelong connection for you now, you know.
Speaker 1: How do you deal with it? Though? Like, like I remember you saying like I was like, how come I'm not saying your dad said what to you? Because this was really beautiful. He had some really nice words to say to you. Do you remember, Yes, I do.
Speaker 2: I remember the exact story I told you where it was like. At this point, I was eighteen and I had only seen orbs far away. I had never seen an entity up close. And I was just like, why can't I see him up close? I want to see them up close. I wanted to come talk to me. And you know, I had seen plenty of orbs. I knew they were real. I was having experiences, but I wasn't getting anything like crazy yet. And Dad was like, son, you got to be patient because God's time is not like our time. A thousand years to us is like one day in the mind of God, like you have to understand that these things are playing out on a much bigger picture. You have to be patient and know that your time is coming when it's meant to. And then that's when I heard all those cowls that were like as brad As cribe, like in the air, moving all around us, and I was like, whoa that was like in denial about it, but no, it's exactly right, Like think about this man, you left our house a week and like, I don't know what is today Wednesday, a week and two days ago, and you're you're outside, like.
Speaker 3: God, you know to see it?
Speaker 2: I want to see it, dude, this is only the beginning for the rest of your life. You have this connection, and I can like, right hand to God, I would dump any infinite amount of my life savings or any the highest stakes wager that can possibly be made. I will make that for you right now that your time is coming, and what has happened for you is the beginning of your connection to where now you're aware of its presence.
Speaker 3: So the new.
Speaker 2: Model of learning that you're undergoing right now is like, Okay, how do I navigate this? How do I navigate knowing that They're there, and they're always there, even if I'm not seeing it when I look up. I can't tell you how many times I walk outside and I've seen them thousands and thousands of times.
Speaker 3: And I go.
Speaker 2: Outside and I say, oh, I would love to see something and I don't and I'm like, oh, okay, well thanks anyway. And then some nights I walk out of my mailbox and it's boom boom, boom boom, not even thinking, and there's ten there. And that's how it works. It's just like sometimes it's spontaneous, sometimes it's at request. It's it's not there's no algorithm here. It's yeah, it's a spiritual thing. And the most important thing is just too just to understand that they are there, that the connection is there. They're aware of you, they have a relationship with you, and they're you know, watching you, and they're I wouldn't even say testing you. It's more so like gently pulling you along and helping you grow at a at a at a good pace so that your mind just doesn't unravel. Because if you're seeing them every night, dude, just like, what do I do? I can't go function at a job seeing all this crap every night in the sky.
Speaker 3: What do I do?
Speaker 2: I just want to do this all the time, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So they're gonna be it is letting, letting go to you know what I mean, when you let things come to you. So it's like you go out there, You're like, I got to see you gotta see. Then it's like but your dad's like the phone and he's like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's elbowing the juke and there's just like I'm sure y'all probably talked about this, but I mean many years ago, this this was not how it was. It was like you'd be lucky to see one. Yeah, many Like.
Speaker 2: That's the same thing on when he was yeah, like fifteen years ago.
Speaker 3: Is like I mean when I first heard, when they first told me, like what was going on, and I was hanging around. I was at their house all the time, like I basically lived there from since I was what thirteen something like fourteen, and I wanted to see you know something for years. It was years. Yeah I saw oh yeah, I mean it was well, I was probably I think like seventeen. I would say I was probably seventeen or eighteen something like that before I saw one and these days. I think it's just there's been so many energetic shifts between then and now. Yeah, that it's just it's more accessible.
Speaker 1: Maybe you're seeing him more, you're talking about it more. Even like fifteen years ago, like you couldn't even have this conversation because people would be like, you're crazy, Oh for sure. Yeah, And I think your dad has experienced that. And Ryan, you've experienced that. And it's like what I told your dad is like, I mean, the fortitude that your dad had to be like, no, I'm not crazy. This is what I'm seeing. And even though, like I said, I don't know if I would have had that strength, you know, because if someone if I had that experience that night and everyone's like, you're crazy, you didn't see it, You're gonna get your kids taken away, You're gonna get your life's gonna fall apart. I've been like, Okay, maybe I didn't say it. I'm gonna go back to work, and you know, I mean, you know, but he was so you know, he just was unmovable with his with his strength and uh. And it's in the clarity of like I don't care what people say, I'm gonna tell the truth. And this is what I saw and this is how it was.
Speaker 4: And and that that that's such such admiration and and uh, we're fact for someone who has that fortitude.
Speaker 2: You know, I appreciate you saying that, man, and I just want to impress on you, and you have so much more wisdom and life experience than me. But the one thing that I do have is, you know, just like boots on the ground with this particular thing, and it's the one thing I know, right, And what I want to impress on you is that you know, you could go out there for the next year and not see anything. But the lesson here is just know that they are there, and that they didn't just show up and give you that brilliant show one hundred different lights, sometimes five or six at a time, just for no reason. It was a very intentional thing. It was a conscious participation on their end as much as it was on your end. And that doorway has been opened. My dad, and I told you this over and over again. You're gonna go home and you're gonna see it. I promise you you're going to see it. And it's just a matter of right time, right mindset, right circum stances, and things going on, and this is the beginning of a whole new journey for you and everyone who sees it. I know this because everyone, thousands of people that we've shared this with, and they go home and they see it, and next thing you know, people are putting up videos and they're filming it, and it just it's spirals and spirals.
Speaker 1: I had one hundred percent believe that, and I believe that if you're open and you bring into your awareness and you have it, then you'll see it again because now you know what's there, and there's a I don't know if you guys know this, but I remember reading that the Native Americans they they would they wouldn't see the ships that were coming in when when the pilgrims were coming in and like taking you know, coming into the land, because they never saw white men. They never saw ships like that, so their consciousness would not see the ships. The ships would all a sudden appear and they'd be like, I never saw the ships coming because as they looked out to the ocean, their eyes just wouldn't see them because they weren't they never experienced anything like it, so they were visible though they had no frame of reference. To a giant boat full of pilgrims coming into their chores. So they were like, I didn't where did this boat come from? So so not until like one person saw it, then they all started it because it was became this conscious awareness thing where once people started seeing it and understood what they were, then they couldn't unsee them, you know what I mean. But that's kind of like I was talking to somebody today. You know, there's the mile run or something where there was a for like fifty years, nobody could break the time of like how fast a man could run within a mile, and and like nobody could break this one record. They thought it was impossible to break. And then one time one person broke it, and immediately after that one person broke it, high school kids broke the record, like kids, people all over the world started breaking this record. So there's this this limitation of belief that happens, or unawareness that that there's a global consciousness of something, and then all of a sudden, once that that awareness, that limitation is broken, then it's like everybody can can see it. And I think that's coming. I think that day is coming.
Speaker 3: I think it's called morphogenetic resonance. Yes, there are tests they've done with like rats and stuff too. Oh and there's there's yes. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Why when they'm looking for the ketchup in the refrigerator, I'm like, I can't see it. Where where's the where's the ketchup?
Speaker 2: That's a little different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's wild though. It's like if one rat on one side of the planet learns this complex maze, almost immediately on the other side of the planet, a rat will all of a sudden know how to complete the amaze. Yeah, all over the there's species of coral where simultaneously, all over the planet, instantaneously at the exact same time, they'll all spore, all of them, like regardless of the weather conditions or the light like night or day or anything like, instantaneously, all of the same species.
Speaker 1: Wolf.
Speaker 2: That's really profound. The one time where there was like this monkey, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, I read about that too, the money in the banana with a stick or something, and then like a hunch of monkey, it's a hundred monkeys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're as.
Speaker 1: Soon as like a certain amount of the monkeys like I used to or forty of them used the tool, and it became like it all shifted where all of them did it, like at the beginning, like none of them was doing it, and then five and then ten it wasn't enough. And then there was one shift of a certain amount, and then all of a sudden all of them were able to do it. And and then I also read about you ever read about the flea. Then the flee can only jump. It could if you put in a glass, it would jump out of the glass, right. But they put a Siran wrap on top of the glass. So every time the fleet would jump, it would only get to a certain height. After a while, it got so exhausted it would only jump to that just short of that height because and they took the saran wrap off, and it would only jump to that height. It could never jump out of the you know, out of the glass, because it only thought, oh, this is all high as I could jump you, but even more wow, they introduced a bunch of other fleas, and because that one flee could only jump a certain amount, all the other fleas and its offsprings could only jump to that same thing because it learned from that one fleet that, oh, this is only as high as we can go. So the limited belief of things is such a powerful thing, and I think that's one of the reason why I love Noses. I think it actually helps open up, you know, and get over limited beliefs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's very powerful story.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's wild. The thing with the fleas, that's so crazy.
Speaker 2: I know about that one. I love that. The morphogenetic residence. If you look that up you'll find a lot more. It's very fascinating, like we're all connected in some web of consciousness. But I want to be respectful of your time. If you have a little bit of time left, I would love to shift gears and let's talk some movies. Are you cool with that? We can and then well we'll kind of round out the show, leaving the audience with an understanding of Unbreakable Boy. It's about whatever you're willing to or allowed to talk about whatever. Yeah, but I've got to ask some Twilight questions. Is that okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So something I'm very curious about. I think everybody thinks this. Everybody the billions of people around the world who are not actors and who are not like on the end of this industry, right, we see all these characters, we see all these roles, and it's like you have to think, man, that's so cool you. I mean, I don't even know how to ask this.
Speaker 3: I think you know what.
Speaker 2: I'm getting at, Like, no, I don't.
Speaker 1: That's the question.
Speaker 2: The question is, like, what's it like, dude, to be a major character, a part of like a major franchise that's a household name that everybody knows and is adored by millions, if not billions of people around the world. Like what's that like? You know, like I'm always wondering what is it like to be in that spot? Do you love it?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Are you proud of it? Is it?
Speaker 1: I mean I don't really think much of it outside of like, you know, it's my job when I go do my job, and then oh, people like this, that's cool. Oh people didn't like that one. Oh that's cool. Like it's art that you're always kind of making, right, So, like it's always as an actor, you're always like, oh, I'd love to do something that the appeals to the mass, you know, that would be wonderful. And then Twilight was that for me, Like I for years, you know, we got it was a part of this thing, and even today where you everywhere you go, like the people have seen that movie, and it feels great that somebody has seen your work. I've done thirty years of movies, so like sometimes people might not have seen that and they've seen one other one. And I always joke, hey, I try to make something for everybody. You don't like romantic, you know stuff, I did the sci fi thing, or I did this movie with a rock, or I try to move around and do action in comedy drama because I also love to explore different facets of myself. So like, you know, I don't want to do this one thing all the time, so like when like, what do you want to do next, I'm like, well, something I haven't done before that would be fun. So like I always joke, if I put all my characters in one room and it's like all the characters I've played, they would be a fun party because they're all kind of so different from each other, and there are actors that that love to play them. You know, they did play versions of just themselves, you know, and then you get mad at them if they're skew from that. You're like, I don't want to see that person do an accent. I just want to see them be there. But like for me, the I love disappearing inside of so soone A fan is like, I didn't know you were the same actors and ken haarthy Waite as you were, you know, uh, nurse Jackie and or I didn't know you were a nurse Jackie. I didn't know those were the same actor That to me is the best compliment because I'm like, oh, that's fun. They were seeing the person I created and not not me. But at the end of the day, it's also a quest, you know, to try to figure out who I am. Like I'm always searching, like, well, what parts of myself have? And I explored you know, uh what you know, I played the bad guy, I played the good guy. I play the comedy, played the action. Like what can I what other things can I experience?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: And that's the fun of acting for me, is like I get to have all these experiences of all these multiple lives in one lifetime. You know, I've died many i'ms on screen and lived many times. I screened and played vampires and played fire fighters and lawyers and doctors. And I always looking at like it's to me, it's like the cruise ship of life. You know. It's like you go to on a cruise ship, and you get off and you visit a port, and I'll never know what it's like to live at that port, but I got to visit it. And then I get back on the ship and I go to this other port, and I get off, and I experienced, you know, that land for a little And that's what acting is for me. Like I get off my little you know, port of myself, and I get to experience what it's like to be a doctor. But I'll never know what it's like to be a real doctor, but I'll experience the taste of it, you know. And then I get back on and I now I'm a vampire, and now I'm the lawyer, and now and like within the lawyer, they're not those are occupations. But there are people. I've played three doctors, ones different and different things, and people like, oh, you play a lot of doctor roles. I'm like, nah, they they had doctors, but each one of them are very different.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: If you if you look at Carlisle Colin next to doctor Coop from Nurse Jackie, those two people couldn't be more different. Like one of them, Rock Rock in the family, somebody you look up to and the other ones like this child like like thirty fifteen year old kid, grown man's body is always saying the wrong thing, you know, and he's funny. So it's like they play on my vision, but they're completely different people. And the other doctor I played was like, you know, sexually assault somebody and you're like, whoa, it's and I and then I would go like hey, they were like, yeah, I watched that movie, and I, you know, so excited you were in it, though, was like, oh no, he's doing bad things in the cap. But if you clap when I died, then I did a good job. Yeah, that's you know, sometimes you got a root for the for the bad guy to die, and then that's exciting too. So for me it's like I don't think about, oh, I walk out of my house and this fandom and it's a red carpet premiers. I just like, I love the work and then if people like it and dig it cool, you know, some people don't, and if that's okay, I'll make something else for somebody else. But but to me, it's a job. And uh, you know, I I was just as excited to meet you. You know, you're you're a celebrity in your your world, and what your dad has experienced to me is way more exciting in a lot of ways, you know. So so like I look, I think I find same is the it's all subjective, you know, and like I never tap into that part of it or what's it feel like to be this It's just like I go to work, I do my gig. I try to go and do it the best I can, and then I give it over and sometimes I direct and try to make the best I can out of that story. And then you give that art over to an audience and then you kind of it's a it's a two way street, you know. You give over this art and if nobody shows up, then you're the tree that fell in the forest. So I'm always hoping people show up and love it or hate it. They're talking about it and enjoying it and in some way or you know, having a discussion about it. But I don't know, It's it's not something I look at from an outside of perspective. What's it like? Because I mean I could ask you what's it like being like, you know, see orbs, and I don't think you ever go, Yeah, it's so cool. I walk around people like you're the guys desorbs, like you just kind of go out and you experience it and then it's your life. So it's not like it's not like something that feels any different than what somebody else is doing, you know what I mean. It just happens to be my job. But I'm blessed. I do feel blessed, you know. I'm excited. And every time I get to have an experience of, like you know, making a movie or playing a character and really do the getting into the work of the role and trying to craft a you know, performance, and that's that's exciting to me.
Speaker 2: That's very profound.
Speaker 3: You're a true artist, That's what I'm getting. You're a true artist.
Speaker 2: That was a profound answer. That's what I was looking for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're not thinking about the like you said, thinking about it from the outside. You're like, Yeah, I'm just engaging in my art and I'm gonna put it out there and if people like it, sweet awesome. If they don't, I'm just gonna go do the next art piece anyway. You know. I respect that a lot, I really do because and I I also.
Speaker 1: Don't buy into thing because it's subjective. It's like I remember being out once and I was at a borrow with my friends. This big guy comes over. He goes, hey, can I have your autograph? You're not sure? Can I take a picture of you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No problem. And I'm always like very approachable because I also am fans of people. So if I ever went up to somebody with like, hey, can I have an honor and they said no, beat it, I'd be like, oh, man, like I feel bad. So I always am like he let me FaceTime your grandma, let me and I call your sister, because I want to be able to like make sure that somebody, if they like my work, I'm engaging with them and they have a good experience with me, and because the work I do is for them, you know, And so I'm happy to meet them. And so I took a picture and an autograph sented him and my friend said, oh, my god, do you know who that was? And I said no. He goes, oh, he's a football he's a quarterback for this so and so blah blah blah. I was like, I don't watch football. I didn't know, so to him, I was famous. To my friend, that guy's famous, you know. What I mean. So it's like I can never live my life of like, well don't you know who I am? Because it doesn't matter, you know. It's like fame is relative to what people are watching or what people are seeing and like and and if you're watching my stuff and liking it, I'll make you. I'll make more for you. I hope you keep watching. And speaking of speaking of, here's a good sagay because A Breakable Boy comes out in February. Super excited about a Breakable Boy because it's a book that you know, we talk a lot about synchronicities, and so I'm going to tell you the story. It's my brother in law calls me up. He ends a pharmacy in New York and he said, hey, Pete, he knows nothing about the business. He said, a guy walked into my pharmacy. He wrote a book. You should make it into a movie, Like, you know, that's cool, but it's hard to get a book made into a movie, like you know, because you're trying to make one. But like this one's like that guy walks into you know, pharmacy with a book. Everybody there's a lot of books out there, and so it's almost impossible to write a script and make one because you have to give it to somebody that to read. It's one hundred and twenty pages. Getting somebody to read a full on book and being like, hey, can you read this book? I want to make it into a script that make it to me is almost damn near impossible in my industry. And so I said, yeah, sure, that's nice, and and he goes. I told him you're gonna meet with him. He's coming to LA. I said, why did you do that? And I was like, do you know this guy? He's like no. I said, well, now I feel bad. I said I'll just I'll have lunch with him because I hate saying no to people. Then and he wrote a book, and so I actually, he's like, I'll send you a copy, and he I said, did you read it? No, I didn't read it.
Speaker 3: It's just a completely random guy guy.
Speaker 1: That's a book. So I was like, I started skimming through it. I was like, this is kind of good. It's a dad and he has an autistic son, and it's really a beautiful story about how he felt like he was failing. And then he realized how how you know, uh, his son had more to teach him about love and life than he could ever possibly teach him, and like and how he formed this beautiful relationship with this And I was like, it's a true story. It was a beautiful, you know story, and and like I was like, that's a cool book. But when I met with him, I had no intention of like I'm going to take this on. I have so much on my plate. I said like, look, I love the book, Like what are you doing with it? And he said, uh, I have some some producers on it. And I was just giving him some advice. You know, the producers that he had on it. We're trying to get him to pay for a script. And I was like, no, you don't pay for a script. You have the IP. They should pay for the script. Like I'm just trying to like help him so they don't he doesn't get taken advantage of. And then like three months later, you know, he texted me once in a while, what do you think of this? Wait? Man? I text him, go back to my stuff. About three months later he said, hey, those producers fell off. Do you want to do it with me? I was like, well, you know, I look, I got a lot on my plate, but I like the story enough where I said, let me, let me try. I'll take it on. And so I give the book to my agents, I give it to my manager, and three months later they still hadn't read it. I'm like, hey, did you guys ever read that book? Oh no, did you send it to me? Put in your mailbox, drove by your house and put in your mailbox, and you tell me. And so everyone's in a while of a meeting, and you know, I pitch a couple of things, like I got this book, and let's start talking about it. And so finally we had one. I had one guy who's like, you know, that's an interesting idea. Let me read it. And he read it, and you wanted to do it as a TV series. We thought, oh man, this is amazing, is exciting. He wants to do the TV series, and so we pursued that, and about four months later, the writer they had on it he jumped off and went on another project and we had to wait for him. And then another six months went by, and then his TV show got picked up and he couldn't do it. So it kind of fell apart a little bit. And then you're like, man, I thought it was going to go, and it's just again you're looking at the universe to co manifest with you, and you're like, why would you send me down this path? And I thought, and give me hope and then take it away, you know, And then you're like, all right, well, you know. I went to the writer. I said, look, we could wait another six months for the writer we have something in hand here, or we could take it back from them and start over. But it's not easy if we start over, and I'm praying that He's like, no, let's keep it with them, you know, because we have something tangible. And he goes, no, let's let's take it back. And I was like, ah, okay. So I went back and said, you know what, we're going to take it back. And I thought to myself, after you're taking it back, I don't think this movie's going to go because like we had it like set up somewhere, and to reset it up somewhere is just you know, and I've had already exhausted a lot of avenues and thought, I don't know who to give it to next, dude, And again you let go and you give up to you know, the universe, and I gave was that a meeting and I pitched it and they said, oh, yeah, that sounds interest let me read it. A month later they read it, they were like, you know, we really like this and we want to make it with you, and we have a deal with Lionsgate and maybe this company called Kingdom fill is like, I think we could we could make this work, and we love the project in the book, okay, And within two months we had a deal signed with them. And then COVID hit oh and like everything shut down, right, It's like April May twenty twenty. And in a weird way, it helped us because they were all the studios were shut down. Lionsgate was like, you know, we can't make any movies, but but there are all these big movies they wanted to make, and this one had a cast of like six seven eight people. It was a smaller, you know. And I said, well, why don't we make this one over here, because maybe we could try to see, if you know, quarantine and make sure nobody gets sick and use it as a model to see if we can make movies during COVID and test every every you know day, and and so it got moved up to the front of the line and we were the only movie shooting during COVID in like November twenty twenty. Every other studio was shut down. The only other movie being made was Overseas. It was I remember it was Mission Impossible, the Mission Impossibles we made and my movie, and I was like, wow, this, but I started realizing Wow, the timing of it was like on a like you said, it was on a universal plan. It wasn't on my time. It was on its time because it had to go through the experience of getting set up through the TV show, getting held up, being pulled in, falling apart, getting put in this person's hand, my Vehdan's not reading it for three months to get to the point of that moment where that film company got it in its hands, read it, and then COVID happened. Timing wise, exactly when it when it was supposed to a Ford this movie. You know, it was horrible for everything else, but for the movie. It sped things up, and then it was made at a time when it was supposed to be made, and then it was like on a universal you know path, and then and then it got held up after it was made. It was testing in the nineties and they were about to put it out and all the theaters shut down because of another way, the COVID. So they could have just thrown it out there and said hey, you know, we have the posters upward. But instead they were like, no, we really believe in this movie. We're gonna we're gonna pull it from you know, We're not gonna, We're not gonna release it. And this was in twenty twenty two maybe and uh, and so they pulled it from all the theaters and I was like, man, we were about to go and and we had posters in Europe, you know. I was like, but I'm not never wavered. I remember the writer of the book calling me and going, hey, this is not good. I said no, I said, this is on universal like time, you know what I mean. Everything that had to happen had to happen for a reason. This is a blessing. For whatever reason it is, it's a blessing. Then new people came into Lionsgate. They were like, should we release it on videos? Should we release it in theaters? And that got held up, and now it's finally coming out. And I truly believe that this movie's such a powerful film, has such a beautiful message. I remember watching all my kids and they hugged me afterwards and like that that's beautiful and like and and it's a healing movie, like it really heals, Like you feel so much more connected to your family and like you just want to go out and love people. I'm like, I think it's coming out of time when we need it, and it's on the universal time, and when it comes out, I know what's going to do well because because it's supposed to come out when it's coming out, which is in February, so look for it in February. It's called The Unbreakable Boy stars Dak Levi, Megan Fayhee. I have a partner too. My main function was really like producing it, so I'd like a fun you know, roll in it. But it's mainly exactly by making faith. But you'll enjoy it, like it's a movie that you'll go bring a box of tissues, but in a good way, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 3: That sounds awesome.
Speaker 2: Thank you for sharing that story, and you know what, if it means anything to you, Peter. After spending three days with you and then watching like the first forty minutes of on Fire. I definitely felt that same vibe like knowing you as a person and then watching on Fire, I felt that you. I felt a part of your personality in that movie, like just I don't even know how to explain it, just the way the family is, the way your character was. He was this kind of like gentle loving father. You know, he's you know, Dad's up there now, he's you know, just the things he would say. I could feel that you had a hand in crafting that. So I know Unbreakable Boy has to be you know, on that level. I'll be watching it.
Speaker 3: I don't know, absolutely kill watching that sounds amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw the trailer. I thought it looked it's incredibly wholesome, and you know, if anything, I will be supporting you no matter what.
Speaker 3: You know, the story of it all coming together is really cool and inspiring too. That's that's awesome. I will be watching that. We should watch it together, make a night of it. Yeah, that'd be fun.
Speaker 2: It comes out just a few weeks, right, I mean, do you have a da mind or do you know that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I know it's February. Let me let me look at the calendar, really good.
Speaker 3: And we'll break out the popcorn. We'll all uh, we'll all.
Speaker 1: Well, the beautiful thing is it's it's it's in theaters, so you go runs it. Because there's not a lot of movies anymore that you like go to theaters to see, unless they're Marvel. But this is a movie like you could go with your friends and family and go, Okay, this is the beautiful movie that I want to go see on a big screen, you know what I mean. It's fun to it's fun to go to the theater. I'm sad. I'm guilty too. I don't go as much as I should or used to, and but this is one of those that you want to go see on a big screen.
Speaker 3: You know. I've been going a lot more lately, so I would definitely grab a seat in the theater for this one, no doubt.
Speaker 1: The premiere is February, like eighteen nineties, so I'm guessing it's it opens on the twenty first.
Speaker 3: Okay, sweet, I'm.
Speaker 1: Guessing if it's. If it's not, that I'll let you know so you can put the right you know.
Speaker 2: Well, the trailers out, the trailers out, so I'm.
Speaker 1: The premiere is usually the premiere is the week of so I would say, if the premiere is on the Wednesday, then the twenty first is probably the opening opening weekend in theaters. In theaters every time.
Speaker 2: First, I love that you're an actor and like your whole life is movies. And you just said, whether you know it or not, you said, I feel guilty. I don't go to the theater as much as I should. It's funny, like it feels guilty about that.
Speaker 1: I mean, because I want to support, but I know how hard it is, because like I have hard to get to the movies, and he's like, and I have the giant TV. So I like being on the cover of my own home. But oh yeah, there's something about going to a movie where it's like, again, it's this consciousness of many people getting together for an experience. Right, So when you go into a theater and like there's this experience where you feel the energy, you know what I mean. And so it's wonderful to go and have that experience when it's like action and covers flipping and explosion, the people flying and you get that adrenaline. But it's also beautiful to go there and feel like the love on the screen and then this love, this kind of radiate through the audience and then you hear somebody kind of crying because it's so beautiful, and then it makes you weep too, and like to have that that communal experience, and a movie that's that's moving is a really beautiful thing. So definitely check it out in theaters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I one thousand percent.
Speaker 3: Well we're there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're there. And I do have to say earlier when we were talking about you were giving an answer to my original Twilight question, what's it like, you know, and you were like, Yeah, when people approach me, I'm this, I'm that. Da da da da. I can honestly vouch and say that that is true, and that's very inspirational. I have always I find a lot of similarities in myself, but on a smaller scale with like you and Brad and even Dax, like all three of you guys, I see, I see like a miniature version of myself and you guys. And something you you did that was so funny to me that you have no clue how funny this is to me and my sister and to Jenny is we were at this airbnb. We all stayed at this airbnb together. The listeners probably don't know this. Me, you, Brad, Dax, my mom, dad, sister, my brother in law, Jenny, and then another friend of ours. We were all at this airbnb for like two days and we're scouting the airbnb. It's like this four story mansion on the beach. A friend of ours was generous enough to hook it up and we go upstairs and we're like, oh my god, here's the Twilight Books. And me and my sister and Jenny and Jack were kind of giggling like how funny would it be if we got them to sign it? And we went downstairs and we're like, Dax, Dax, look what we found. We found the Twilight Books. Dax is his cousin, right, Dax giggles, how funny would it be if he signed it?
Speaker 3: We gotta get him to sign it?
Speaker 2: And he signed it. He signed it was it was Twilight and New Moon. And we left them on the coffee table in the living room. So we were hoping that the host of the airbnb would find the copies with his signature, because it's like, how cool is that? But you didn't have to do that. You don't have to do things like that, But.
Speaker 1: I think it's fun I think it's fun to do. It's funny. I just hope they are like, why do you desecrate my books?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I definitely like, who's who scribbled these name in my book?
Speaker 2: Carla I definitely had that same thought too, like what if they're like, whoa, you wrote my book? Like you know, like we bumped into my cousin at Harris Teeter and he just walked right up to her and he's like, hey, nice to meet you, and you know, super friendly and like, I I appreciate about that.
Speaker 1: You everybody knows, you know, my work or anybody like my my wife has to be like hey, don't you know I'll be walking like, don't spit on the sidewalk, people are looking at you. I'm like, sorry, I don't really pay attention, Like I'm not walking around thinking people are looking because I just kind of lived my life and like, you know, I'm not really walking around like hey look at me, you know, I just I just kind of like, uh, you know, to me, your family is like my family. I walked in and you guys were cool and and we all bonded and we were all kind of hanging out in the airbnb together, you know, so I remember we were fighting over when we got there. There was like the big bedroom and then there's the bedroom that was like the small bedroom that had like one bed in it. And I was the first one was like, hey, Brad, take the big bedroom. I'm bunk with my cousin, you know what I mean. I need the big bedroom. So, like, you know, it's all we're all we're all cut from the same Adams, as they say. But you know, like we talked about that too. I always look at it like if you as far as like how we're all kind of connected, right, Yeah. I always think if you take a graph paper, a box graph paper, and it's a plane box graph paper, and then I draw an image of you, and then I draw an image of me, Uh, we look separate because now there's an outline of us, right, But behind that pencil drawing, we're still a part of that grid on the on the on the graph paper, we're just the graph paper grid. So even though we're separate and you're having your experience, I having my experience, and you guys out there are having your experience, we're all the same. We're all cut from we're all made out of the same Adams. We're all made out of the same universal source, the same consciousness, and uh and so we're all having this collaborative experience together. And I'm just I guess it's my way of saying thank you for having me on, thank you for your audience, for you know, indulging. I don't have all the answers, but I'm I'm looking for them like you guys, and I'm excited to be here to participate in any discussions to try to figure it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that, and I just also want you to canit or too. Like where I'm coming from, where for many years people were not so nice and they were so you know, you're crazy, you're on drugs, you're demonically possessed, YadA, yadayada, and people didn't want to listen to Where now I'm having this weird shift where it's like, all of a sudden, such amazing people are just sort of coming into my life. And it's like, oh, here's Peter, he's a really good friend of mine. You know, he's in Twilight. Oh here's Brad he makes movies. Oh here's so and so he's in NASA. And it's like it's this kind of humbling thing for me that I have to remind us, like when when you're so when you're so just true to yourself, but who yourself is is just such a nice person. It does more for me than you know. It's like it's almost like it's almost like in a way that this is all worth it, This was all bad and all to know that, like there's so many people out there from so many diverse fields and backgrounds that are are on the same quest, that are on the same path and are into the it's the same, you know, and and seeking having this experience with us, it's it's like a big reality check for me, like, no, it is all worth it, and you're not crazy, and you know you're you're actually pretty cool, and you know you have cool friends and and and I could.
Speaker 1: Vouch I can vouch for that you are cool.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, well you're you're cool too, man, and and and the guys I do the show with are cool. And I feel like I'm really surrounded by cool people all the time, and and that goes a long way for me.
Speaker 3: So thanks.
Speaker 1: But you know, like I said, my dad, with the great fortitude, the apple doesn't fall for from the tree, So you having that fortitude and that like, you know, the fearless, unwavering of going No, I my dad saw what he saw. I saw what I saw. I'm gonna keep going. And then you're rewarded with people going. You know, they stop treating me like the person with the tenfoil hat, and they start really listening to what you're saying, you know what I mean? And uh and and I and I'm happy that that shift is has happened for you. And I'm I'm I'm happy that more people are actually open and experiencing things and seeing things. And you know, none of us can say what they are. I mean, we have our theories, but but I think one day, hopefully we will understand a lot more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree. Well, oh my god, Like I I feel like that's just a beautiful spot to close. Do you guys have any awesome.
Speaker 3: Thank you so so so much for coming on. Peter, You're amazing.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys, awesome.
Speaker 3: It was nice to meet you.
Speaker 1: Nice to meet you too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's been great, so much for coming on.
Speaker 2: My closing remarks, Okay, this is going to be slightly controversial, but you know, strap In, I'm team Edward.
Speaker 3: I'm team Jacob. I have to say I just watched them movies. I just watched them for the first time, like a month ago or a couple of months ago, which was insane because two weeks later after I finished, Ryan was like, oh, we might be meeting Carlisle from Twilight, and I was like, what, I just watched those movie he's for the first time. Uh, but yeah, Edwards are creep. Sorry, I know, he's like kind of yourself.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go team Carlisle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, of course carl.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 3: Ironically, my wife and I while we were watching we were like, Okay, there's there's two characters in these movies that are actually like really dope. Charlie and Carlisle. Those only two characters.
Speaker 1: That are like I think Charlie's a little doper because he has the cooler mustache, but but I was always jealous of Charlie's stash.
Speaker 2: We were talking about this just like two days ago. But like the reason that Carlisle and Charlie are such good characters because it's like, hmm, I wonder what would be these perfect dad figures written in a romance setting for teenage girls to relate to. Oh yeah, carl like they're perfect. They're like the perfect you know, romance dads. They really are cool obviously Team.
Speaker 3: Carlisle, Yeah, Team Carlisle, you know, Team.
Speaker 2: Colin, you know. And I'm right there, like I feel like, you know, just go ahead and turn me bro, like, just get.
Speaker 1: It over with. If we could only live forever, that would be wonderful, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but in all seriousness, for real, thank you, Peter. This has been a blast.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for having me on. Guys, do it again. I'd love to do it again. Let's let's stay in touch and have follow up conversations and uh and just try to figure it figure it all out together.
Speaker 2: I love that man. And we're gonna have dax On soon, like.
Speaker 1: Two three weeks. Will be fun. He's super fun.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: So our tradition is we just say bye guys at the same time. It's not that deep. It's just something we've been doing for hundreds of episodes.
Speaker 1: You ready, yeah, wait, maybe it should be because Bled so said, so let's let's run that. Let's run so said, so.
Speaker 2: Hang on the line when we when we say the bye thing. So we anyway, so you ready, let's let's let's do.
Speaker 3: We're gonna say, We're gonna I'm gonna say why, Bled said, Let's do it?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Ut bonies.
Speaker 2: If you like the show and want more, check out Patreon dot com slash bledso said So.
Speaker 3: This will get you exclusive weekly bonus shows and access to our Discord community with hundreds of open minded people just like you.
Speaker 2: If you want to represent the show, go to bledsosaids dot com for merch. We have T shirts, hats, hoodies, and more.
Speaker 3: For all future updates, follow us on Instagram at Bledsoe said So, same time next week