Speaker 1: Lynchin, Taco Swimmy Orlandiers Rock Station one on one one w j r R. This hour brought to you by the NKF Surfest going on all weekends today through.
Speaker 2: Monday, Coco Beach.
Speaker 3: Hey, you got a right there at the Westgate Pier, you know, the Cocoa Beach Pier. Pro surfers, amateurs, vendors, and it's absolutely free to get in for the whole family. We're gonna be out there set up tomorrow. I'm thinking of loading up the woody and heading over. I'd love it if you came, because every year they're like, where's Pat Lynch and I I look at my watch for the time and I said, just getting ready to engage in some college football right now. Pat's not a beach guy, but trust me, more like a beach ball. If you go, or if you're looking for something to do this weekend, Coco Beach Surfest is amazing and it's for National Kidney Foundations, so you know all proceeds are going to that.
Speaker 2: It's always good turnout, man, Oh, it totally is.
Speaker 3: And again it's it's free to get in if you want to go out there with buddies or your girlfriends, or your family. Everybody's welcome and it's a really fun occasion all weekend.
Speaker 1: All let's begin in India, a thirty two year old man is no longer with us after accepting a dare by his friends.
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 1: They offered to buy him in auto rickshaw with those little motorized jitneys.
Speaker 2: You know that's what's a jitney rickshaws. It's like a little buggies. Yeah, yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: They offered to buy him a new one and give it to him if he'd sit on a box of fireworks that they set off. He had had a few, and I guess with the uh, you're gonna be a fool with the inspiration and thought of getting a self a brand new auto rickshaw, sat on the box it ignited he well, shall we say exodus? Each left?
Speaker 2: So back to the auto rickshaw.
Speaker 3: I'm guessing that's like you know, e bikes, like the electronic bikes and rickshaw.
Speaker 2: This one's electric or something. They're motorized.
Speaker 1: There. They're little wagons that you know picture like those what are those called downtown where they pedal you pedal files? No, not no, no, no, not that pedal. You know what I'm talking about you can you know, Okay, I see it.
Speaker 2: So what it is, Pat, It's exactly what I said.
Speaker 3: The one that you're talking about motorized would be just like an e bike auto rickshaw. So it's an electric rickshaw, is how we'd say it here.
Speaker 2: In the States. Okay.
Speaker 3: So then he sat on a box of fireworks and they let him off and then blew them up.
Speaker 2: So there's a bunch of mortars.
Speaker 1: Probably it sounds like it might have been one of those nice variety packs that you get around the fireworks type holidays.
Speaker 3: Man, that rickshaw looked really good, so you can dream about that in after whatever it is, yeah, in India. But dude sitting on you know, you know the ones if they have multiple mortars in them, you know what mortars go up, it's like yeah, boom and then it's boom. It's two bow blow ups. That means he must have gotten a many times.
Speaker 2: It's the minimum. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, let's head over to Clearwater. I was very tempted to hit the Florida Man theme song here, but I can't because it's a dude from Pennsylvania who's responsible for this caper. Uh yeah, twenty seven year old uh.
Speaker 3: Still, it's in Clearwater, which is the zone of crazy at Rain Nightclub spelled r E I g N at nightclub.
Speaker 2: It's a it's a strip club. I've seen it before.
Speaker 3: Clearwater is a great area, by the way, I've gone there many times with the family.
Speaker 2: Their water is very clear. Yes, I know.
Speaker 3: It is a Christine Beaches. It's a great a great alternative. And you're looking at Okay, I'm gonna do East Coast. I do that all the time. You can do West Coast as well. We have book But I've driven by that Rain Nightclub didn't look like something i'd want to Really what happened?
Speaker 1: Twenty seven year old Pennsylvania man named Mohammed Abdullah A Laban was in Rain earlier this week.
Speaker 2: Is he making it?
Speaker 1: Rain bought a forty dollars lap dance you know, champagne room special gimmick about to forty five in the morning, and he split without paying for the lapper.
Speaker 2: Adam arrested. This was the lap dance larceny you're talking about. Can I see a picture of that dude, because I see you have one over there. GD idiots is what he is.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he's got the he's got the pervy mustache and.
Speaker 2: He's down here from Pa. You know, probably just pay the forty bucks, bro, dude, Yeah, what are you even doing in there if you don't cut any cash? Hey, don't they I mean, come on, man.
Speaker 3: Oh no, they do have you pay after. I was thinking, don't they have to have you pay ahead? But no, it's after.
Speaker 2: I bet you they changed that policy now. Uh huh.
Speaker 3: The old days of lollipops when we did Stripper Thursday on this show decades ago, well, we were very immature.
Speaker 2: Take the fifth on that.
Speaker 3: We're very immature, and they'd have us. We've we have grown leaps and bounds in our maturity. Uh honey, yeah, yeah, we have, so we would they we'd go out to different places and do Stripper Thursday live like once a month or so, and lollipops in Cocoa Beach.
Speaker 2: Wowsers.
Speaker 3: Dude, that was some uh silly times out there, Pat.
Speaker 2: Like I said, play the fifth, it was. I mean, it was solid. We were married and everything was good.
Speaker 1: Not to each other. No, and we don't, for the record, vacation together either.
Speaker 2: No. Everybody asks.
Speaker 3: Somebody texted in at two two five, two six about the fireworks he had a butt load.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but no doubt it is.
Speaker 3: There are not enough intoxic intoxicants to sit on a box of fireworks. Seriously, you have to say somebody. Everybody's texting in petticab. That was the term I was saying, that's it, thank you. Those are gonna be all over this weekend with DC going on. People on there just melting their minds in the back of a petticab going whoa, I talked water, I quit focusing on the water.
Speaker 2: Cool. Look, you know what I'm saying. Everybody's very thirsty at that event.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be standing outside the fan selling it, pushing it through and saying, look, how much was water in there? A four dollars, eight dollars right here. I took an uber two years ago in the midst of DC. Right I was coming home from an appearance or something that we had and I took an uber and this guy said, you should have seen earlier. He drove, he said, He said, twenty two year olds drove him out to the to the theme park area. They were from Miami, all four of nude coming from the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, coming from DC. Now, do you ladies have clothes something happened to them.
Speaker 3: It was the night before actually, and I got in there and I'm thinking, wait, there were four naked ladies in this car last night. And he's like, oh, this old pervert, you know. And he's like, oh, it's crazy. I'm just trying not to look. And then I'm adjusted and I was like, Okay, just stop talking.
Speaker 1: Lamar Odom who used to be married to Chloe Kardashian.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he had some really big issues. Yeah he's worked there, but he's cool now, right. He was touring a sex doll factory in Las Vegas. Is a sex doll factory. He ordered one in the like likeness of his ex Chloe, one of the.
Speaker 1: More popular ones, biggest, biggest, more can you ask for?
Speaker 2: She's bad. He's a shape like a woman. I can see her.
Speaker 3: Thighs, look at the look at the ankle.
Speaker 1: It's crazy because it looks like she got blood running through her veins right here.
Speaker 2: And I have this on our Facebook page.
Speaker 1: By the way, am I going crazy?
Speaker 2: Imagine how much you've loved shopping for her lamor? Yeah, this will make me probably get in the woman's fashion too. Who is the lady in the background talking to him?
Speaker 3: The doll factory. She's just the salesperson. They know he's got jack and uh, well that's.
Speaker 2: All of them are.
Speaker 3: Remember he was at the Bunny Ranch. They found out at the Buddy Range. I think he was on a four day bender or something. Clearly a horny individual.
Speaker 2: Wrong. Music is perfect.
Speaker 3: Anyone that disagrees with you probably smells bad.
Speaker 2: Jr. R