Speaker 1: Using free speech to free minds.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 1: As the clock strikes thirteen, It's Monday, the sixteenth of December. Here of our Lord, twenty twenty four. Well, we're going to take a look today. We're going to begin by taking a look at the expanding UFO narrative. And I think we might have an idea as to what they're really after. And we're going to take a look at this in terms of ssioms. How do they prepare this, Where can we see the parallels and what they have done with mcguffins like the COVID mcguffin, or the climate mcguffin, or with nine to eleven. But again, there may be an idea as to why the government is doing this. And we're going to take a look at some pretty sensational footage that people have put up. What is that about? We'll be right back. Well, the government has long talked about the potential for using a UFO narrative to not only increase government power and control over the population scares to death, but also to promide a foundation for global governance. But I think there may be some more immediate issues involved here. I don't think this is ultimately what this is about at this time, and I think it is another step in that direction. Remember when we had the lockdown that happened in twenty twenty, that didn't just come out of nowhere. They had practiced that for twenty years, and they began it in conjunction with nine to eleven. The first one of their practice games was two months before nine to eleven. One week after nine to eleven, they had a biological attack. They said they blamed it on Iraq, which was a lie, and then they pushed out the legislation that was used twenty years later. So I want to begin by looking at some of the things that are being reported as people are getting hit with us everywhere across the mainstream media. Two men were arrested after a drone flies dangerously close to Boston's Logan Airport. Two men were arrested Saturday night on trespassing charges after a drone came dangerously close to Logan International Airport in Boston. We see this happening all the time. Last year we had a Chinese national who was caught arrested for flying a drone over a military installation. All of these things are part of this right now. Right, they're flying it close to the airports, they're having to redirect traffic. We even had a situation where sorry, hit the wrong thing there, got big thumbs today, even cue the eerie music. We even had a situation where it appeared that something that had lights on it and it hit an engine of a plane close to an airport, and this is what that looked like. They're going through here there you go now and that plane had to land. We've had other people who have taken video outside of the plane to actually see the drones that are fairly close to them. All of these things are issues, folks, big issues that they've always addressed in the past. You get too close to an airport when they come out and they arrest you. They investigate and they arrest and they're able to find out this stuff. Right, just like with a guy who was flying it over a military base, these things have been flown over military bases as well, says Airport's military bases and so forth. By the way, I'd said last week that it was also against the law to be flying these drones at night. They changed that about a year before this began September twenty twenty three, they made it legal to fly drones at night. And the question is, why would you do that? As one professional drone operator says, you can see anything at night, Why would you Why would a hobbyist or even a professional photographer being flying anything at night like this? You can't take good pictures at night. But they made it legal, interestingly enough, and so you could say that that is perhaps slaying the groundwork for Amazon and others Walmart to deliver stuff at night. I don't know if that's the case. Nevertheless, they can do something about it. And as I said from the very beginning, the most interesting tell about this whole thing is a dog that did not bark or that did not bite. They haven't done anything about this. In terms of investigating, the officers used advance UAS monitoring technology to identify the drones location, it's flight history, and its operator's position on the largely uninhabited Boston Harbor island known as Long Island, Long Island, Massachusetts. I guess isn't that interesting They're able to determine the location, the flight history, and all the rest of the stuff. You know, who we're looking at the Russia Gate lies. They're being put out by the intelligence community against Trump. Back in twenty sixteen, I had people like William Benny, the former head of the NSA, on whistleblower and others. He said, they've got all the records if they wanted to prove it, they could prove it if it was real. Right, They've got all the records. We see this all the time. The government pretends that it doesn't know, but they have saved everything, phone call, every text, every social media post, it's all being saved. They got places like Bluffdale, Utah, massive computer center. This is way before everybody started talking about these AI centers.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: By the way, now Exon is getting in on the exclusive energy provision for these AI people, so they're going to use natural gas, which is really clean, and yet they're going to play the carbon capture game as well, so we'll talk more about that coming up. But still when you look at that, they know this, they're storing everything in places like Bluffdale. They've got others as well. Bluffdale was notable because they put this massive data center out in a very dry, arid desert place and not only uses as much power as a city, but it also uses as much water as a city in a place where there isn't any water. These people are so powerful they don't care whether it makes any economic sense or any other kind of sense, and they just do whatever they wish. So if they're able to look at the drone's location, if they're able to determine its flight history, if they're able to determine the operator's position, all of that, we know where the drone is, we know where the operator is, we know what they've been doing. Why can't they do it?
Speaker 4: With this?
Speaker 1: Very interesting, isn't it? A total of seven hundred ninety and ninety sen drones, about eight thousand are registered with the FAA, nearly evenly divided between commercial and recreational use. Drone operators should not fly near airports because quote, it is difficult for manned aircraft to see and to avoid a drone while flying, says the FAA. Yet this is repeatedly what is happening in New Jersey and know the vicinities around there. FA safety guidelines said the police in a statement, say that operators are prohibited from flying drones over people or vehicles and must be aware of airspace restrictions. Even small drones post significant risks, including the potential for catastrophic damage to airplanes and helicopters. Near collisions can cause pilots to vere off course, putting lives and property at risk. As a matter of fact, one of the first reports of these drowning things was a medical helicopter. It had to turn around because there are drones out there. So why are they not concerned about this, and why is nobody in the federal government interested in enforcing this. Well, it turns out that Biden is really facing some this this drone stuff is causing him to have some bipartisan headaches. And somebody put this clip up to show how the drone strike is affecting Biden. They've got all the incidents where he's stumbled and following, and they've got him being buzzed by drone as the reason for on great use of a video twelve he touched down how few hours ago.
Speaker 4: It is a quick trip, as you said, very impactful, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Very impactful, almost an impact in every one of those cases. But you know, Biden is pretty agile, and he always ducks for government, hits the deck just before that drone strikes him, as you could see there. Well, the Biden administration is saying that, and this is actually the FBI said, well, I think what we see here is fight overreaction from people just down playing it, just ignore it. And folks, remember this is what they did with COVID at the beginning, right, and we're going to talk about the parallels that we're going to talk about the scio aspects of it as well. And then you've got a New Jersey have a state senator very angry about this, calling for the government to do something, begging for the government to do And this is they do these these created problems like the border and other things, so they can get people begging the government to do something. That's what you should be concerned about.
Speaker 5: What is the governor saying?
Speaker 1: What have you heard from the president?
Speaker 5: We've heard very little.
Speaker 1: Let's start with the fact.
Speaker 6: First who was questions, Then it was maybe it's comedy, and then all of a sudden it became serious and now it's insanity. Yesterday the new United States senator had to go out with local police to look for drones. Now, if the United States Senator Andy Kim can't get any information, I'm pretty concerned about that. So I asked for a state of emergency to ground all the drones and ask the FAA to join our state of emergency, which I've asked Governor Murphy to enact in order to ground any drone. I've gotten silence, and we met with the State Police. The State police have no information. Can you imagine the Department of Defense must have some serious secret if we can can't get any information of car size drones flying over our military basis, So then you have.
Speaker 7: To start asking yourself if all right?
Speaker 6: So either they're withholding information or worse, Yeah, this could be more worrisome, Senator, they don't know.
Speaker 8: Well, that's really the point.
Speaker 1: So a car size.
Speaker 6: Drone ocean and we don't hear from the military, from the Department of Defense what that is. Now we would believe, as citizens and anything of that size would be noticed and we would be advised what that is.
Speaker 8: So there must be.
Speaker 6: A pretty big secret, because there has been a top secret of briefings, and every time someone comes out of the top secret briefing we get the same answer, Well, we need more information, but apparently it's not a threat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's apparently not a threat. Even though we don't know what it is. It's not a threat. Well, that's the one thing we know. It's not a threat. Well, you know what Kavudo is alluding to, and that was a New Jersey state senator whose name is John Bramnick. She's on there with Neil Cavudo. If it's a foreign situation, I mean, that is a possibility. You have to look at that. I don't think that is what's happening, but it could be a possibility. It could be something like the Irrashnik thing. Although they knew and had talked about the existence of hypersonic missiles by Russia and China, they had not seen one operating yet. So there is a possibility. But I don't think that's what it is. I think that this is a US government operation, and I'll tell you why. As a matter of fact, Sprumford and I agree that the drone stuff is likely way to get the public to support more government regulation control over drones. Problem reaction solution. I'll tell you specifically what I think thereafter. At this point in time, we're going to get to that here. She Lee says that now they had to arrest someone as an excuse of the DOOD autonomous drone testing and get used to the drone surveillance. She says, shield your eye says, yeah, like Kim trails. And of course, like Kim trails, they do it at night. That's what they're doing around here. We don't see anything being laid down during the day, but when the sun comes up, you see the Kim trails all over the place. US national security officials so ought to dispel concerns about the mysterious drones flying over the Northeast the calls with reporters. They had representatives from the FBI, the FAA, the NSC, the National Security Council, the Department of Homeland Security, and in the Department of Defense, and none of them knew what it was or seemed to be concerned about. As a matter of fact, it's the FBI official it says, well, I think this is over exaggerated or whatever. The senior officials remain tight lipped about the origins of the drone. During the call with reporters, an FBI official said his agency received five thousand tips. He said, of those five thousand tips, fewer than one hundred further investigation. Well, even if that was true, even if it was only one hundred, still they don't do anything. They don't have any answers. They do nothing. The FBI officials said, we found no evidence of large scale unmanned drone activity. These are the same people who found no evidence that Hunter Biden had committed any crimes. Either, they find they find what they're looking for. If there is no crime, but they're looking for it, they will find the crime. If there is a crime and they don't want to see it, they won't find the crime either. We're doing our best to find the origin of that specific you know, those drone activities, said the official. But I think there's been a slight overreaction. A DHS official said the amount of actual DRAWNE activity is likely less than what's being reported. A Department of Defense official, this is one of these jokes. You know what they like the Canterbury tells something they bring in the board. You know, you got a rabbi, a priest, and they got their different takes on different things, add official. So the agency has gathered quote no intelligence or observations that would indicate that the drones were lined with a foreign actor or that they had malicious intent. Well, you know, again, you have no information about this, and yet you're able to I find those guys in Boston. You knew the history of the drone. And as I've said before, one person said, I fly drones commercially. If I get at a particular altitude that's prohibited, I immediately get contacted by them. They know we're also significantly restricted, and rightfully so they said, in fact, we are prohibited from intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance here in the homeland. Say that without going back to their fatherland. Right, So there you go, folks, I think that is the thing that they're angling for. They're prohibited from intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance here in the homeland, said the Pentagon official, except that we know they do it. We know the CIA does it. We know the NSA does it. A matter of factory. You go back and you look at the church hearings. It was not about CIA assassinations. That's what they made it about. But it was about the fact that the CIA in the NSA had been spying on Americans illegally since their creation right after World War Two, and they continue to deny that. Well, they continue to seek legal cover to do that. And of course that's what they used FISA for. The PAISA, which was you know, after the Church Committee hearings and the Pike Community hearings and the House. They created the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, and that was supposed to prohibit them from operating here specifically. Yet again, in other words, it was not in their brief for their creation. They were not allowed to do that. They're specifically prohibited. And then they said, and now we really mean it with a FISA Act, you know that's redundant. But anyway, with Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, then what they did was they use the FISA court to give them legal cover. And what they're trying to do now is they're trying to use in my opinion, they're trying to use this panic to give them legal cover to do what they have always been doing. They are doing it. They couldn't have found those guys at the Boston Logan Airport if they weren't doing surveillance and reconnaissance. Somebody's doing it here and so they were able to do that and find these people. Same with the Chinese guy around the military base. We don't have the same capabilities or the same methods that we would employ and other locations outside of as the homeland to determine points of origin except you just arrested somebody on the basis these people just lying. You know that they're lying when their lips are moving. There's nothing that the government tells you that's true, nothing at all. They lie even about things they don't need to lie about, and they won't talk to you about things that there's no reason for them to cover up. I've seen this forever, and I ain't bother to contact the government official for any information. We're also significantly stricted, he says. Yeah, So that's right, significantly restrict except you do it anyway. So here on the military side, we're just just frustrated with, you know, with the irresponsible nature of this activity, said the DoD official. A National Security Council official echo the DODS representative sentiment. You know, if only we had the power to do this, you know, we need something like the Patriot Act or something like that. You know, they just don't have enough power to do what we want. No, they're already doing it. They just want to make sure they don't go to jail for it. Obviously, we're taking this incredibly seriously at this point, said the National Security Council official. We have not identified any basis for believing that there's any criminal activity involved. You know, flying over airports and military bases. That's not criminal activity, is it. You know, just like at the border. Don't call them illegals. Yeah, they are illegal, and we're going to make as the Democrats as they were debating, they said, well, we're going to make sure that's not against the law. Well, if it's against the law, then they are illegals. Why don't you call them illegal aliens, illegal foreigners. So yeah, that's already a crime, and they are already arresting people for doing these types of things. Well, then it comes to the let's just shoot them down type of thing, which I said before. I said, you know, law enforcement have go out there and shoot some of these things down. Well, here's what a sheriff in the area of New Jersey where they have the most of these sightings, Lonmouth County. Here's what he had to say in an interview.
Speaker 9: When I got together and sent a letter to Congressman Smith or Congressman here in Mammoth and Ocean County where we've had a number of sightings.
Speaker 8: You know, that letter said, hey, we need some changes to the federal law.
Speaker 9: We have to be able to protect our public and our residents here, and that would require loosening up and the ability for the state or at least the state policing units across the country to deconflict and to dedrone if.
Speaker 8: Necessary, meaning and take down a drone.
Speaker 9: So right now, that rests solely with the federal government, and I think that's the frustration because as you had said earlier in your show, is this some type of federal agency. You know, listen to these drones seem sophisticated by all accounts. You know, we have a lot of false reporting, but the good accounts we do have them from military bases, personnel, and from our own first responders around northern New Jersey. These things are definitely sophisticated, fast, turn the lights.
Speaker 8: Off at time. So we need to get a handle on what it is and who's running it.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: So it's illegal to shoot one down, correct right now?
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's illegal to shoot one down, and so obviously we're telling our residents not to shoot them down. You'd be breaking some gun laws in New Jersey. We don't want that, and we certainly are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got a lot of those gun laws there, as you pointed out in.
Speaker 8: Your video, these things are large and you know, they could be dangerous.
Speaker 9: So at the at the end of the day, what we do need is more deconfliction legislation. Listen, I'm not about overregulation, but in this case, don't overregulate, just differentiate, right, So we need identifyers on commercial and residential zones.
Speaker 8: You know, they were started, the FA allowed them to fly, got.
Speaker 1: A register twenty three at night identify.
Speaker 9: Some of these are recreational drones, very small, and some are commercial. We see the testing going on with Amazon and Walmart's and the like, and you know, the skis are going to get crowded with these things, and in order to guard public safety and particularly national security, we're going to have to have laws that differentiate these objects.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gonna have to have laws that differentiate these objects. Let's begin with this shoot them down thing. Is that the only option? Well, actually, no, take a look at how they get rid of illegal or troublesome drones in Japan. They get another drone that's got a net. Yeah, and it just kind of flies over that one and it goes down right there.
Speaker 3: You go.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now, the other part of it is is that because they're controlled by because they are controlled by our radio signals. You can also do a drone jammer. Here's what that looks like. So they just shoot a jamming signal directly at the drone. This is not rocket science, this is not state of the art stuff. When the drone loses its signal, then on autopilot just kind of go down to the ground. Problem solved and you're not shooting guns over populated areas gets a no no in these circumstances, but especially in New Jersey. New Jersey is very precious about their gun laws. I mean, I've covered what they've done. I'll never forget the New Jersey case where we had a guy who was in the process of moving and he was moving from one state to another state. New Jersey was just an intermediate destination and he was going to visit some relatives and he had his guns in his trunk buried under all kinds of stuff that he was taking with him as part of the move trunk and the car was just filled with stuff and he was late getting to his relatives. They reported him as missing. Then the police find him and he, by the way, he was a licensed gun owner for carrying that type of thing in these other states, but of course New Jersey doesn't recognize that, and so when the New Jersey police pull them over, he says, no, I'm okay, do you mind if we look at your car? Oh? Sure, go ahead, I've got nothing to hide. Well you should. You should hide everything from the government. They hide everything from you. I mean, it's just it's only fair play, right, and you should be very suspicious of them and their motive. So they go through the fine tooth coming they unload his car that's been packed for his move, and at the bottom of his trunk, covered by everything else, they find some guns and he goes to jail for a significant amount of time. So, yeah, be careful of your gun laws there. But as you heard him saying, what is the solution to all of this stuff, Well, we need to be able to identify. It always comes back to id's and control and surveillance, doesn't it. And I believe that this is coming back to as well. We've got Chuck Schumer saying the same thing. He said he's asking Homeland Security to deploy special detection systems that use three hundred and sixty degree technology to detect drones. Maybe they could get a loaner from Massachusetts who seems to have it around the airport, And why wouldn't you have that around your airports? He said, if the technology exists for a drone to make it up to the sky these there certainly is technology that can track the craft with precision and determine what the heck is going on, said Chucky Schumer. He said there ought to be better technology. There ought to be a law. There ought to be a federal law as a matter of fact, right, you know that's you hear that all the time. There ought to be a law against this. And you know, you don't ever hear anybody say, don't make a federal case out of it. They want everything made a federal case out of it. So there ought to be better technology, and there is, and we need that technology here in New York asap. He also announced that he will co sponsor legislation here we go. They'll give local authorities more tools for drone detection. Local officials are trying to find answers to this problem with their hands tied behind their back, said Schumer. If the federal government has a technology to address this epidemic is an epidemic now may if you get the who involved of NonStop drone sightings. We should do everything that we can to help. Trump said on Friday, mystery drone sightings all over the country. Can this really be happening without our government's knowledge? I don't think. So let the public know and let them know now, otherwise shoot them down. And so he reflects and also pumps up this this anger of people looking at the passive government. So, why aren't you doing something? Why don't you doing something? I want some strong action. Now, Well, enter Trump, our savior. He'll do some strong action. Ask Sunday about the President elect's post calling on government to shoot down the drunes America said, We're limited in our authorities, so we need to have some more authority, give us more control. Staten Island Borough president said the drones often seen flying at ninety said, I've spotted them hovering over critical infrastructure, including Port Liberty, New York, near the near the bridge and the Verzano's Nares Bridge and Fort Wadsworth, one of the oldest military installations in the country. Governor Hockle in New York continued to call for the passing of Federal Counter uas Authority, Security, Safety, and Reauthorization Act, which, by the way, just happens to be coming up for reauthorization. What a coincidence, wow, which she said would give New York and our peers the authority and the resources required to respond to circumstances like we're facing today. No, we've already got the solution. You just need to get it passed, and it's right on the schedule right now to be voted on. Hookele spoke with Mayorkist twice on Saturday. Connecticut State Police announced Friday they have deployed a drone detection system to assist in the investigation. The federal response meanwhile, to the mysterious drone sighting draws bipartisan criticism. Everybody is calling for something to be done, and all the law enforcement and spy agencies are saying, we're helpless. We have no legal authority to do this. Since when did legal authority ever get in their way for anything? These people, everything they do is against the law. Everything they do is against the law, whether it involves or interactions with US or foreign governments. It's always or always violating the law, thumbing their nose of the law. But now they pretend they need more authority Mike Waltz of Florida, who is Trump's incoming National security advisor. The particular issue with drones reported over military sites and restricted airspaces, including Trump's home and Bedminster, New Jersey. He says, this is all pointing to gaps in our capability and in our ability to clamp down on what's going on here. We need to get to the bottom of it, and I think the Biden administration is working to do that. Are they Well, what do these people want? Again? It's we got the hint. Hokeel was talking about it, Chuck Schumer is talking about it, and you know they will you look at all the different possibilities, What would be the motive for some pranksters to do this? Or they have the resources to do this and the numbers that they're talking about, of course not.
Speaker 4: And so.
Speaker 1: You have Gordon Chang, a senior fell at the Gatestone Institute think tank, so that these drones and this activity is too large, too well organized to be the work of hobbyists, and that sort of leaves foreign powers. Oh, you're going to immediately rule out the United States government, they would never do this. As one of the other guys, well, I know it's not the US government, because they would tell us. I think that was that congressman from New Jersey said they're coming from an Iranian mothership. I know. I was told that. Yeah, these congressmen are going to be told all kinds of stuff by people who come in and present themselves as experts. And as I said, when we're talking about that New Jersey congressman, I said, they don't do IQ tests for congressmen. And maybe they do. Maybe they're screening in advance to make sure that it's not too high the IQ tests, But he says, this guy says it could be I run. It could be a run in connection with China, in connection with Russia, all the rest of stuff.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: The thing that really worries me is that if they're trying to draw our attention to these drones, the question is what are they doing elsewhere in our country? We should ask these same questions about the US government. You should ask what are the motives? What are they trying to cover up? And of course, as I said before, the first time it made headlines was after it blocked a medical helicopter had to turn around. But of course, the narrative from the bide administration is don't worry about it. Don't worry about it, while everybody gets increasingly concerned about it, while the media hypes it up, while social media hypes it up. As a matter of fact, that sheriff, they're Monmouth County, that was on there. His police department, their sheriff's department put out a heat map showing the shocking scale of drawn activity in New Jersey County. And as mystery deepens, and this is from the Daily Mail, as a matter of fact, they've got a graphic of it. Care and if you can find that there residents reported sixty three sidings over this time period. They've shared a heat map showing where the unmanned aircraft appeared to be circulating. They're concentrated and densely populated. That's it, thank you, right there, look at that densely popular urban areas. But the map also illustrates how the signings cover almost all the inhabited parts of this coastal county. Monmouth County is also home to the Naval Weapons Station Earl, a Navy base. They've got a lot of them there, and so right around that area, you know, you've got one, two, three military installations you've got Trump's residents there. If you scroll further down, you'll see that on the map. Republican US Representative Chris Smith said Coast Guard commanding officer told him a dozen drones closely followed a Guard lifeboat near Barrengat Light and Island Beach State Park and Ocean County over the weekend. Smith ards Pentagon to authorize a use of force to bring down one or more drones above the ocean or in an unpopulated area to try to figure out who deploy them, because again they're saying that these things are fairly large and that you know if you shoot it down, who's it going to land on? Well as marky Mark says, thank you for the tips, says one of many of these drones are aircraft, and the clip with a New Jersey senator, you can clearly see the red and green navigational lights. Newark International Airport is in New Jersey. May of the lights are two and from there. I think that's a factor, But I think it's also a factor that these lights and some of them are a different pattern than you typically see, and they're turning them off on and off, which a plane would not do. Jason Parker, We've done. We have drone busters in our inventory in the military. They can easily take them down. This is all a distraction and a sigh out. That's right, it's not just it's not just the people in Japan or I don't know where that of the clip was. You know, we've got that kind of stuff to eat. Oh oh you guys, uh and Jamain, can you send us one of those drones with a net on it or something? Yeah, exactly. And look, especially when you look at all how rapidly this is escalated in the Russia Ukraine war, right, drone use and countermeasures and all this stuff. I mean, it is just you know, you've had decades worth of development happening there in just a couple of years. So absolutely the military could something about it, and they don't have to do it in a way that it wouldn't danger anybody. But they've chosen not to do it, which again tells us who is behind all this. That's why it's not a foreign thing. I said, you know that you look at that as a possibility, but I would rule it out because the inactivity of our government JBB. The Defense Department just announced that the drones are supplied by Iran, built in with Korea, personally flown by Vladimir Putin. Yeah, that announcement I expect to see anytime now. Connected all, we've got to have China fit in there some way. Maybe they're manufactured in China. I don't know. Now, they're built in North Korea, so I guess anyway. Octo Spook says, if the DoD is ignorant, they're guilty of criminal negligence. Would like to hear them argue that. But worse, I don't think anybody will hold their feet to the fire. No, but a New Jersey senator says feds are too fearful of public reaction to tell the truth about the mysterious drones. Again, everything is about pushing fear. We're in the that phase of the si Oup where they're normalizing all this stuff. They're moving the Overton window. People are getting you. Well, I'm expecting to see the drones anywhere. So you see all this stuff on social media, people sitting there with a gun in their lap. I can't wait for them to get to Tennessee, or I can't wait for them to get to Texas or whatever. Right time to go drone hunting, all this kind of stuff. So they're building this expectation and they're normalizing it. Whatever these drones are doing, the government really doesn't want to know, said the Center that I played earlier before. Well, that must mean is that they're more concerned with us getting knowledge and being afraid of that information than having no knowledge and having all these questions. So be afraid, be even more afraid because the government's lying to you. Well, I don't know. I mean, he's saying, oh, there's something really dangerous out there. That's why they'relying to No, they're lying to us because that's what they do. There must be something going on that they can't tell us. Well, there's actually other explanations, and we're going to talk about that explanation in detail when we come back. We're going to take a quick break and we will be right back.
Speaker 10: Hello, it's me Voladimir Zelenski. I'm so tired of wearing these same T shirts everywhere for years.
Speaker 11: You'd think with.
Speaker 10: All the billions I've skimmed off America, I could dress better. And I could if only David Knight would send me one of his beautiful gray mcguffin hoodies. Or a new black T shirt with the mcguffin logo in blue. But he told me to get lost. Maybe one of you American suckers can buy me some at the David Knightshow dot com, and David is giving a ten percent discount to listeners from now.
Speaker 11: Until twenty twenty five. At that price, you should be able to buy me several hundred.
Speaker 10: Those amazing sand colored microphone hoodies are so beautiful. I'd wear something other than green military cosplay to my various gallas and social events. If you want to save on shipping, just put it in the next package of bombs and missiles coming from the USA.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 5: How long are you watching me sleep? Man? That's not cool like at all.
Speaker 12: Mister President, my name is CGB Spender. I'm here to brief you on the recent UAP situation. What the heck is UAP man? UAP stands for Unidentified anomalist Phenomena.
Speaker 5: From on now, I'm even more confused. Those aren't real words it was you just said.
Speaker 12: They used to be called UFOs, but we had to change it.
Speaker 5: Wait, what why I liked UFOs.
Speaker 12: Because the former carries a strong association with alien conspiracy theories and stigma.
Speaker 5: While you come going back to bed. That would be a big mistake, mister president.
Speaker 12: There are reports of the drones being seen in other locations as why are they in the Ukraine as of right now?
Speaker 2: No, however, they are appearing.
Speaker 5: With that's money. I mean my you know, my democracy, Chris needs protected over there. Now what I think? I'm going back to bed.
Speaker 2: So this is an urgent matter.
Speaker 12: I understand you are completely checked out, but the fate of our country, the fate of our very planet, hangs in the balance.
Speaker 5: Wait, what agency do you work for?
Speaker 12: I don't work for any agency, mister president. I'm part of a global consortium of elite and exceptional men who create history and have made decisions that direct the path of our very species.
Speaker 5: A syndicate of men. Oh I saw something on PBS about this. What is it? The hold on? It's common? The deep state? Yes, the deep state? Thank you. How you guys been.
Speaker 12: We've honestly not been doing so hot. It's really, really, really and hard to keep things secret.
Speaker 5: Now tell me about it. Oh hey, while I'm thinking of it, can I get their new number? I've got some mostly property tax or tradition type questions.
Speaker 12: I mean, yeah, I can probably do that. Victoria didn't give it to you. We told her to when you were in the Jungle.
Speaker 5: Backs tabby Leterous Sea Lion, but honestly, just to check in, haven't heard.
Speaker 12: From Well, you're not going to be an office much longer, so oh whitch? I almost forgot to tell you. The drones are actually Trump's well and the aliens trump is well. Basically, the aliens are super red pilled and they just like Italian chicks.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's from Timeline Junkie. I thought that was pretty funny. But yeah, how are they going to use this? And you know part of this and I want to talk about the syop aspect of this as well as how they're going to use this. The syop aspect of this is being aided by what is on social media, and we got a lot of very interesting clips. For example, here is one of a hanging orb and you can see the lights glowing on that and they zoom in and it looks very strange when they zoom in, look at the strange surfaces there. And as they continue to track this, you'll see it start to morph and extent, And so the question is what is going on with this when you look at something like I just showed you with AI. Can we trust anything that we see? First of all, there's a lot of push to deceive us. We've already established that can you trust anything that you see? Can you trust anything that has put up on social media or somebody pulling your leg? How many times do we see things attributed to something else or other issues? And what are we going to do to stay grounded on anything? As we see one picture after the other. Now it's got some blinking lights that didn't have before, was just glowing. Now it's got some things that are extended. Some of the people are saying, well, I think we confirm that this is definitely not human technology. They look more like two antennas that you would see on a biological entity that emits light. Well, it doesn't look like that to me. But of course the government where you look at artificial intelligence, when you look at trolls, when you look at the ability to manipulate video, and of course they're not even talking about something like Project Bluebeam, which they have been talking about for decades, and how they would like to use that to roll out a global scare about an alien invasion. Here's another one here, this drone or take a look at that. You've got circles there, and you've got another spinning circle inside of that. We've got a lot of different ones. Here's one where they've got several points of light and they come zooming in and one of them comes in very fast and stop. Now another one comes in and they make a triangle and they just kind of cover there. You so, again, what is being done? Is this real? Is this manufactured? Is it manufactured by the government? Is it manufactured by the people who are looking at the stuff online? You need to think about the stages of the PSIO and we have seen this over and over again. Again. It could just be a distraction and the key is a distraction from what But I think it has a very specific purpose. We just mentioned it. We're going to talk a little bit more about what that act is that I believe they want to get put through. But think about this as fear that drives a problem, solution, a solution to a problem that they want you to be afraid of. You know, we have seen this in the past. Look at how they typically rolled this out first there's denial that this is really a problem, but they keep showing more and more clips of it. Right, the media keeps showing clips of it. The government keeps saying it's not a problem. We saw this in China, for example. The media was showing us clips and the Chinese government was showing us clips of we got people collapsing in the streets, and of course they didn't look real when they were collapsing in the street. They put out clips of how they were sealing people inside their homes all the rest of this stuff, and that was being put over here. I meanwhile, we had health of it. Don't worry, that's not a problem here, not a problem. We saw the same thing again with a mask. Don't worry. No, we're not going to wear a mask. And all of a sudden, you've got to wear mask. It's that's mandated that you wear masks. Yeah, you think back to what was going on in late twenty nineteen early twenty twenty before Trump locked everybody down, and so the government kept denying that there was any serious problem, while the media kept pushing it and normalizing it to people moving the Overton window, getting people to accept, well, there's really got to be something, So then how bad is it and what is it? But there is something there, and so many people will begin to look at the billionaires. We'll want to know, you know, what is going on. As we saw with info Wars, they're part of it as well. We had a very fairly well known billionaire who lived in Texas. He came to offer He went in to talk to the governor, Governor Abbott telling him that, you know, we got to lockdown this is really dangerous. You got to lock this down before everybody dies. And then he comes to info wars and it's given a platform to scare everybody on info Wars and I think he was sincere. And so you know, you can see how the grassroots is going to be panicked by all of this. A lot of people are going to be panicking before that, even people who should know better will start to panic. And then the government will eventually flip and say, yes, this is dangerous, and now we've got a solution for you as well. Part of this is that this is a test. They're always testing us, They're always probing us to see what we will buy into, and now they have the perfect measurement tool social media they can scrape the information off of there. They don't have to have a back door into it. They don't have to have a partnership within social media companies. All this stuff about TikTok. You know, they can scrape this information off of there just as easily, pretty much not as easily as the people in the back door, but they can with a little bit more effort. They can get all that information. It's all public, and so it's always a test. They're always probing us to see what we will accept and how we're going to react with the stimulus that they give us. That's always a big part of this, but it's also bigger than the drones. The government has been pushing this UFO stuff quite sometime, just as we on that thing. You know, we're now going to call them UAPs. And I said, when they started calling them UAPs, I said, they're getting seriously, they're preparing to do something with it. They've got to change the label to get people take this seriously. And we have seen this now running over a couple of years, the government trying to normalize this. We put this just as an aside. A lot of people talking about alien abductions and things like that. Stephen Greer is one of the big uithologists out there. I haven't studied this because I don't take any of this seriously. And I gave you the reasons last week when I talked about the excellent article and you can find it on a vaccine impact. Brian Schallhavey had this article from an Australian physicist who has had some pretty interesting novel inventions that he's had, but he laid out the case of why it is some of these observed phenomena are not military and they are not interstellar, and he gave reasons for it in terms of physics. Believes that they are interdimensional. So I think that there is an aspect of that. I think there is an aspect of demonic deception that is associated with it. But I think there's also pentagon deception and deception. And when we talk about the Pentagon, and I don't draw a distinction between the demonic deception and the pentagon. I mean, it's just, you know, two parts of the same narrative. They're really everything that the Pentagon is doing along this kind of stuff is deceptive. But when you look at people like Stephen Greer, for example, and I've seen this over and over again with the people who say they were abducted or they had experiences. Every one of the ones that I've seen, and again I've not done an exhaustive investigation of this stuff, but every one of the ones that I've seen, these are people who are always not Christian. They're always open to the occult. In Stephen Greer is one of those people you talked about in terms of his history. He says, yeah, my parents and my family scoffed at me. He goes, Now, they're into science, and if you can't measure this or demonstrate to them, they just don't believe that it's real. And they're also you know, Christians, fundamentalists. They're not going to be pulled in by this stuff. And you see, science and Christianity are not anesthetical to each other. As a matter of fact. Real science, real science, real scientists. Over the when we did real science, we had people like Isaac Newton, we had people like Maxwell who did Maxwell's equations and many others. They were doing scientific investigation because they knew that it was noble. They knew that it wasn't random chance processes. If it was random chance process It's why I tried to figure out what was going on. But they knew that there was a creator. They knew there was a designer, and they wanted to discover what he had created, what he had designed. We have lost our way. There is no conflict between real science and between the real God and what the Bible tells us about it. But these people have lost their way. But when you look at this, I think that this rebranding of the UAP thing is a signal of a government scien long term goal is exactly what Ronald Reagan talked about, and he mentioned it several times.
Speaker 4: I couldn't help at one point in my discussions with privately with General Secretary Gorbatschev, when you'd stop to think that we're all God's children, wherever we may live in the world, I couldn't help but say to him, just think how easy his task and mine might be in these meetings that we held. If suddenly there was a threat to this world from some other species, from another planet outside in the universe, we'd forget all the little local differences that we have between our countries, and we would find out once and for all that we really are all human beings.
Speaker 1: Here on this Earth together.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't suppose we can wait for some alien race to come down and threaten us, But I think that between us we can bring about that realization. In our obsession with antagonisms of the moment, we often forget how much unites all the members of humanity. Perhaps we need some outside universal threat to make us recognize this common bound. I occasionally think how quickly our difference is worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And yet, I ask you, is not an alien force already among us? What could be more alien to the universal aspirations of our peoples than war and the threat of war?
Speaker 5: I think maybe I'd answer it this way.
Speaker 4: I keep in my frustrations sometimes, you know, actually, if you count some of the things going on in smaller countries and all, there have been about one hundred and fourteen wars since World War II. But I've often wondered, what if all of us in the world discovered that we were threatened by an outer power from outer space, from another planet, wouldn't we all of a sudden find that we didn't have any differences between us at all?
Speaker 1: We were all.
Speaker 4: Human beings, citizens, of the world, and wouldn't we come together to fight that particular threat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we'd need global government, wouldn't we. Well, you know, it turns out that we are being threatened by an alien species, just not the way that they think. It's from another dimension satanic forces, and they can't see the spiritual war because they're too blind to see it. They've ruled it out, you know, you can when I look at some of these orbs and some of this other stuff, it reminds me of all the comedy things that I've seen of. You know, they would depict the coronavirus as this orb you know, flying around, flying around Trump or other people and talking and all the rest of this stuff. I thought, you know, we've already had a little bit of a trial run. What about that alien threat, the coronavirus? Where did it come from? Did it mutate, did it evolve? Did it come from the lab? Did it come from China? Right? All of this sambiguity about it. Look what they're trying to do as they're trying to move the Overton window, they're trying to normalize this kind of stuff just like we saw before. And then when they're properly prepared for this stuff. They flipped the script and they while be telling you don't be afraid of this, and they're just kind of showing it out there to get you accustomed to it, and then all of a sudden they flip the script and say, now it's real. Be afraid, right, it'll fall for that, you know Reagan's narrative. They've all got to unite against some interstellar threat. That's exactly what Project Bloombeam was about, you know. Looking at what they're going to do with I mean, we have Operation Northwoods as a preliminary to nine to eleven forty years before, so it's going to feel real. They're going to build it with more events. They're going to have experts coming on. They're going to talk at some point in time about having a global event that may not be this. I think this has a more specific intermediate goal here, but who knows how they're going to use this. Remember that the virus was never isolated. Remember that the virus was completely made up. And you try to convince people today that there was no COVID virus. Oh, they're all absolutely certain that there was. And just like we're talking about before, I'm sure that some of these things, as Marky Mark was saying, some of these things are misidentification. Once you get to a certain level of fear and panic, once it starts to build, people are going to start seeing it everywhere, even where it isn't. So you start revealing it in certain areas to start getting people normalized to it. And now they're looking for it, and now they're seeing it in a lot of different places. But then they're going to flip the script and they're going to tell people, we've got to have the power to do this, all the governments of the world. When you go back and you look at this COVID pandemic, right, there was nothing that was isolated, and yet we saw detailed pictures and information about this virus that they never isolated. We were told that it has this fur and cleavage and all the rest of this stuff. You know that if you haven't isolated it, right, they made up all these details and put it out there. So they're going to make up a lot of details about some little green men that we can go fight. Are they going to get people believing that it's not going to be that hard. We've already seen this happen. We've seen the mass delusion that they were able to create government narative, and we saw how all of the governments of the world cooperated in this common threat, just like what Reagan was talking about, except that was the imaginary virus, the imaginary virus that they were isolated like these other viruses they have not isolated. And they all marched in lockstep to do exactly the same thing at the same time, including Trump, the guy that they brought up there to be the check against people's doubts, Trump the anti globalist. Well, Trump believes it. Trump believes it. It must be true, right, he's not there, he's playing forty chess or something. You know, I don't know I mean this, but you know, Trump believes it. So he can trust him because even though he's marching in lockstep and actually the leader, even though he's actually preparing the depopulation shot and bragging about it, we're supposed to believe that he's the reality check on globalism, that he's not part of this. Oh, he doesn't like globalism, he doesn't like NATO and it's wars. Except what he did was he got NATO countries to up their anti in preparation for this war. With Russia, but you've got to believe that he is the anti globalist. And we've got all of the media, including the mainstream alternative media, playing along with this. That's what happened with Info Wars, a Bright Bart, with a Tucker Carlson. They all played along with this COVID narrative. And so they use fear, they use experts, they use the media. What's our solution to all that stuff? Well, first of all, you need to remain skeptical. You need to remain cynical about these people will always lie to you. You need to say, prove it, prove it. As Thomas Soule said, you said, what do you say to the leftist? You say prove it. You also say, so what if it's true? Right? And that was what I was saying in April. Actually I said I don't lockdown. But even in April, you know, I had John rappaport on and we're saying, you know, what if the churches who have locked down in fear, what if they opened up for Easter and then we could see that nobody died. And eventually they did open up and we could see that nobody died. That's why they came after the churches so hard I had to shut them down. But that's what Christians in the past would have said, because when they had plagues in Europe and people were getting sick and dying and they didn't know what it was, the people there said, so what, I'm a Christian, I don't fear death. I'm called to do this or that. My life is in God's hand and eternity is in God's hand. I'm not afraid of this stuff. But we didn't say prove it. We didn't say, so what if it's true. Instead, with COVID we had Christians who cowered in fear from this plague, as they had not done for thousands of years up until twenty twenty, and we had with climate we've seen the same type of thing. We've got a lot of people out there pushing that is the end of the world. Several generations now of people who have been propagandized in the institutions we call government schools, public schools. They're now scared to death that that's the end of the world. But Christians look at this and say, that's not how the world ends. God will determine how this is going to end. And then we've got world government, which is a part of all of these things. Whether you're talking about the COVID mcguffin, whether they're talking about something like Project Bluebeam or what Reagan is talking about where they're talking about the climate stuff, all of this is coming into the bigger picture, which is world government. Are you afraid of that?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 1: What if world government happens? Should we cower in fear of world government? For example? No, I don't think so, because as Christians, we know that life will be much worse and it'll be different if they succeed. But we don't have to cower in fear. We don't have to cower and depression. We don't have to get suicidal with this and despair. No, we have to stay grounded on what our foundation is. That's the answer to all of this stuff. You know, the Christian is going to say, to paraphrase the Psalms, you you are my rock to God, You're my fortress, straw. Help me to be still because you're the Lord. Though evil men shall be enthroned right without cause. They plot my arm, but God can scatter them with his mighty arm. Right, that's our result with all this stuff. We don't have to be afraid of any of the stuff. Of all things, you Christians need to be the people who are going to stand firm because you're standing on a firm foundation. You don't need to be running around like a chicken with his head cut off. Even if they use this stuff for a world government. You don't have to be afraid of the UFO stuff. You don't have to be afraid of the COVID stuff, you don't have to be afraid of the climate stuff. These are all to borrow the metaphor of John Bunyan, these are like paper tigers on a chain. You don't have to worry about any of this stuff. And so what if it's true? Yeah, we don't want world government that will make our lives miserable and the lives of our children. It's something worth fighting. But we don't fight out of fear. We fight from the position of what we know. So let's talk about this drone invasion just in time for Congress to reauthorize and our will in law. That's what I think this is immediately about. I want you to think about syops, think about the big picture, because at some point, if we live long enough, we're going to be faced with that. I mean, quite frankly, I never thought i'd see the twenty thirty stuff happening or anything like I saw in twenty twenty. I thought that, yeah, that's going to happen, but not in my lifetime. Oh well, we'll see what happens. So what about this law that they want to reauthorize. While officials are attempting to reassure the public, says zero Hedge, some wallmakers have stoked fear, leading to widespread panic on social media, with people interpreting anything moving in the night sky as a potential drone, even commercial jets, even stars if actual truck sized drones. Some say of Iranian origin. We're flying in some of the world's most restricted airspace. Let's use common sense. The Pentagon would have scrambled F twenty two's F thirty five's on the East coast almost immediately. This is one of the reasons why we know that nine to eleven was an inside job. As the gorvitt All said, you know, my father or uncle or something had set up I think as his uncle had set up Norad. He said, I know that they would have taken these things down immediately. If this wasn't an inside job anyway, Since that hasn't happened, we can't help but be suspicious about the whole drone situation. No private satellite data shows the A and drone carriers are parked off the coast. In fact, these vessels are located seventy five hundred miles away. So Zerah says, let's step back and review some of what Elon Musk is tweeted out on X recently. September thirtieth, he said drone swarm battles are coming that will boggle the mind. September twenty ninth, he said epic drone wars are coming. January the fifth of twenty twenty three, he said, the drone wars are already a big deal, but we ain't seen nothing yet. Well, Elon Musk is a defense contractor. That's primarily what he does. He's a defense contractor, and of course, as a defense contractor, it is very important to shape the narrative of the that the public sees. That's what X is for. That's one of many purposes that he's got with it. But that's one of the things. X is not about free speech. It is about narrative. It's about propaganda. It's about ser owners, not about free speech. The free speech is there, just like the Internet was set up to be free initially. Is there just to get you dialoguing, you know, think of it as good cop, bad cop. That's the way the Sigellian dialectic works are the way that Must does. But you know this whole thing. What does he know about drone wars? What's been known for a very long time is about a decade ago, and I've talked about it many times. One of them, it's very entertaining fiction book by Daniel Suarez called Kill Decision. If you want to see somebody run through this and how these drone swarms and drone wars are going to work, and what it does to the military industrial complex, how it's used by the military industrial complex. That's a great book, Daniel Swarz's Killed Decision. Fox News reporter Bill Malugan asked Musk. He said, so, do what about what do you think about this drone situation? Must says, well, I think it's alien spaceships that are controlled by Iran. Obviously, he said, so he's being sarcastic, but he does know what's going on. Some people have said, wait for the prepackaged solution from this latest government manufactured crisis to come in the form of Elon's Starshield and Peter Thiel's Pallanteer, and of course the thing that's done by what's that guy's name, Lucky something earlier, Lucky Palmer and Drewill Andrewill like the sword from Lord of the Rings, just like Pallenteers, the all seeing eye type of thing. Yeah, there's a lot of techno guys that are moving into the military industrial complex. Is this the cause of the drone uproar? The FAA Reauthorization Act of twenty eighteen expires on December the twenty The replacement is being pushed. As that is being pushed is a bigger grab at taking away our freedoms. The federal government is literally using a terrorism drone mystery SIOP against you to manipulate Congress and to passing the new HR eighty six y ten, the counter UAS Authority, Security Safety and so forth. I think that's it. That's my best guess as to what this is all really about at this point in time. But this other stuff about the UAP, that's why I talked about SIOP and how where ultimately they want to go. That will happen at some point in time, but I think this is the immediate cause of this one. The Counter Uas Authority, Security, Safety and Reauthorization Act of twenty twenty four. They got people Republican and Democrat demanding this stuff, and they're going to have the public demanding it. We need to be able to shoot them down. Well, we need to know what we're shooting at, like the sheriff said, So we've got to have identification authorization surveillance of everything everywhere, all the time, and that's going to be necessary. It'll include appropriations and enhance the government powers to control you. They're even going so far as to use it to push for acts of war against other trees. Last week, a Homeland Security Joint Community held a hearing on this act. This bill would renew and reform counter uas legal authorities and strengthen the FAA's oversight powers on drones. Remember that congressman who fell for the Iranian mothership thing. They was told that by somebody that was I don't know, in the intelligence community or something. The intelligence community would never lie to you, that's one of the things he said. Well, we know it's not our government, because our government wouldn't lie to us. How stupid do you have to be? Well, this is a guy who is totally controlled. They're in Congress. You think they don't rig our elections? Do people like that? In the reason we need legal authority is it Without it, the use of most effective types of drone detection and counter drone technologies could violate criminal laws. See, this is about giving them cover. It isn't like they're not already doing it. It isn't like they need some new capability. It's just that they need some protection for the laws that they're already violating. That's what this is really about, including those that prohibit destroying or disabling aircraft in flight and intercepting signals and communications. Intercepting signals and communications, that's what they do all the time. Everything they do is based on that. Uh, A sudden surgeon purported drone sightings and the accompanying mainstream media and social media panic might make a bit more sense as an effort to push for the reauthorization of our well inned drone laws rights zero hedge and I think that is really the case. You got General Flint. Now they're saying, are US military, We're given the opportunity to if they were given the opportunity to take care of this drone, they have the full capability to do so. Immediately. Unleash the Space Force. Yeah, this is uh. People are ready to believe anything. You know, unleash the Space Force. We've got to come after these aliens. See that give they're of a down tie fighter from Star Wars and the Empire's soldiers there stormtroopers. Yeah, you know, it's interesting. Gateway pundit can see the trap. But they would never think that Trump would be very much a part of this, despite what happened in twenty twenty. But I think this is going to roll out him before he takes office. As they say, the outgoing Biden administration from Hell or from other deep state elements or else it's foreign adversaries or its enemies. They said. The only thing they rule out is aliens. These are the This is another we look at another one of the never Trumpers. You know, never Trumper can cut both ways, just like Trump delusion versus the the people on the other side, right, you know, these people are the never Trumpers because they will never blame Trump for anything. No matter what it is, he never gets the blame, even even though he's bragging about what he did. They will never blame Trump. That's the other side, the flip side of the never trumpers. So Gateway Pundit falls into that category. They said. Back in the early nineteen fifties, when the UFO mania first set in, you had Walter B. Smith, Director of the CIA, and a memorandum for the Director of Psychological Strategy Board wrote the problems connected with unidentified flying objects appear to have implications for psychological warfare as well as for intelligence and operations. Another fifties document, declassified and AFOYA release details and national security implications stemming from UFO phenomenon. Channels of communication, it said, are clogged by irrelevant reports. Continued false claims lead to the ignoring of real indications of hostile actions, creation of morbid national psychology in which skillful hostile propaganda could induce hysterical behavior and harmful distrust of duly constituted authority. Now, how would that operate when it's done by our own government, right, our own government. We've seen it. You saw four years ago they induced illogical, hysterical behavior with the COVID stuff, and they created a distrust of duly constituted authority. And by that I mean the Bill Rights and the Constitution. I'll never forget Scott Adams saying it's getting harder and harder to tell these freedom lovers from sociopaths. He said that after two weeks of lockdown, when he should have known better. I replied, and I said, it's getting harder and harder to tell you pragmatists from totalitarians because they reject duly constituted authority, the duly constituted authority. These people all swear to appoll to the Constitution, the Bill Rights, all that was thrown out while these people created hysterical behavior. And so that's what we're looking at in the long term. As I said, if you look around TikTok, Instagram, elsewhere, you'll see a morbid national psychology is on the making. Thousands of fake videos are muddying the narrative as well as real things. When it comes to Biden regime, one feels inclined to believe more in a sy op to have the country in a bad shape, says Gateway Pundit. And then they say, and to break the climate of national love story with the incoming Trump administration. What a national love story. Yeah, we got all these people making their pilgrimages to mar A Lago and kissing the ring and so forth, breaking the national love story for the incoming Trump administration, substituting it for a fearful, suspicious citizenry. It Breitbart Info wars. These people are a kool aid cult, folks. You have to be away aware of them as well. As a matter of fact, this is sent to me aj Is Alex Jones is out there pushing back against people who criticize Trump.
Speaker 7: There is a subgroup of people that know the globalists or evil, and the agenda's bad, the deathicult's got to be dealt with, but they always want to just sit there. Well, they're not in control of any policy, and they're not getting attacked by the deep state.
Speaker 8: They're not in the arena.
Speaker 1: They're sitting back as critics.
Speaker 7: Not from a leftist globalist deathicult perspective, but a perspective they're the best patriots. They've got all the answers, and Trump's bad and Trump's not for real. And look at this and look at that demoralizing people breaking the love store, getting behind what Trump's doing. When when you look at all the evidence, in all the foods and build it together in one picture, you would be insane not to be behind Trump. The obsession on second guessing and bitching about Trump to prove you're the best and you're for real is sick and his mental illness.
Speaker 1: Now, what is sick? Mental illness? Is this cool? A felt that you're running, Alex. You know exactly what you're doing. It's so transparent. Anybody that looks at you, now you become a cult leader. It's just like Jim Jones. Is he a relative of yours? By the way, are you connected at all to Jim Jones? Because you're looking more and more like him every day. What is patriotism? Of course, you know it's the last refuge of a scoundrel, or maybe it is the first refuge of somebody like Alex Jones who's lying to you. It's patriotism, right. What is patriotism is that love of country? Do you love the country, Alex? Or do you love Trump? I think we all know what the situation is with that. It's pathetic. By the way, is Trump doing nothing? He does? He's not in office right now? What did he do when he left off, Well, the very last thing he did in office was to completely betray his followers with January sixth, after he had for nearly a year betrayed the Constitution and done everything he could to re constitute, to break down and to build back better this country with all of his lockdowns, telling small businesses that they're not essential, bankrupting us with trillions of dollars in debt, destroying the constitution, pushing masks through his subordinates, pushing universal basic income, moving that Overton window. That's what all the stimulus stuff was about. And it left us in a massive debt. And then we get to the depopulation shot, which he still still cheers, which you cheered, Alex. How pathetic, How pathetic this is. You know, whenever Trump does something bad, the never trumpers like Alex. It's never Trump is doing anything bad. Not him or Gateway or Bright Barter, any of these people. Talk to any of these people now, whenever that happens. Trump is never held accountable for anything that he does. You should always hold him accountable. And anybody who is cheering that he's not about patriotism, Alex is not about this country. He's not about putting America first. He's about putting Trump first. Trump comes before the interests of America. Trump comes before the interest of his supporters. At J six, Trump is always first. It is always about Trump and Trump alone. Nothing else matters to these people because they get what they want. The people who are going to mar A Lago. Now you've got Sergey Brnn going there, right, You've got Jeff Bezos is throwing in another throwing in a million dollars, just like Zuckerberg, just like Pfizer did. All these people who are going there to kiss the ring. What are they going there for for their own personal gain? Are they going there because they've come to the epiphany that Trump is the leader that we need to restore America. No, they're going there for their connections. And that's exactly what Alex is doing. That's exactly what Breitbart is doing. That's what I've seen so much of the conservative media doing. They're feathering their nest. They're feathering their nests, and I'm going to call out these liars, these sheep herders, these wolves among the sheep. It is truly amazing the way that they have fleeced and trapped their supporters and the way they have cheered on the man who destroyed the Constitution as much as he possibly could. Well, you know, we've got more that we can say, but we're going to finish up.
Speaker 3: With this.
Speaker 1: A former CIA officer goes on. Her name is Bolman, Laura Balman, and she said the New Jersey drone sightings could be a classified exercise. She said, they may be testing detection technology. Oh, they're testing. And their detection technology, folks, is social media. That's how they detect what you were doing. But she is saying, and look, I just look at this, and it's like, why is it now that you see CIA all over the media. You see them all over MSNBC, CNN, left wing media, establishment media. You see it all over the mainstream alternative media. Well especially with Alex and Tucker. You know, here's Alex and Tucker family is in the CIA and all the rest of the stuff. And Alex has all of these people. Oh they're former CIA. They're good people, now you know all the resta's stuff.
Speaker 4: No, they're not.
Speaker 1: They're trained liars. They lie about everything. They would lie even if it was in their advantage to tell you the truth. These are the people who pushed out the stuff like stop the steal. These are the people who were telling you, yeah, there's white hats who are fighting in Germany over the election. Remember that lie. It's like Steve pa Chennicks. They have We've got twenty thousand people there, twenty thousand National Guard who are already arresting people two days after the election because they know exactly what happened with us, all of that stuff. Why are we seeing the CIA always as the experts and now the source for these people to get information. It doesn't make them more credible that they're in the CIA, It makes them non credible. These people have no credibility whatsoever to tell us what any of this stuff is about, she said, de docing statements from National security spokes from John Kirby that these drones are not operating illegally, she said, coupled with several op eds that have been out there in the last twenty four hours about the need to look at our detection systems, makes me think that perhaps this is actually a classified exercise to test either evasion technology or detection technology in urban areas. She said she wouldn't be shocked if the drones were related to the CIA, but she says that's not their mandate to operate in the United States. What a joke, What a joke. CIA. The NSA has been operating in the United States illegally from their inception. So here's a new theory that the New Jersey drone sightings may be nuclear sniffers. The founder of an aerospace company who is a military industrial contractor. Again, they're always about sniffing the public reaction, that's what they're sniffing and probing the public says, well, maybe these are military grades drones, and he said this is being reported by zero Hedge. I said, his expert opinion is alarming. Oh, he's an expert, leaving many wishing that Paul Krugman's theory about an alien invasion was true. Instead, he said, I spoke to a gentleman a few months ago who was trying to raise the alarm to the highest level of our government about this one particular nuclear warhead that he physically put his hands on that was left over from Ukraine, and he knew this thing was headed toward the United States. This is an old, old story they've always talked about as the Soviet Union fell. You know, we spent a lot of money supposedly securing nuclear weapons that were at risk in Ukraine and other places. Of course, then we put in biological warfare laboratories there as well. But supposedly, you know, trying to secure this stuff because hey, we could have a suitcase nuke and a dirty bomb and all the rest of this stuff. This is a very old story. Everyone knows that this administration is pushing hard to get into a war with Russia. He said, So, let's back up a few years. Remember when those drones were mysteriously flying across I seventy from Colorado to Nebraska to Kansas and then Missouri. Well, it was believed that those drones were looking for radioactive material that came up missing in the US. He said, drones have no reason to fly at night because they don't see anything. Unless you have thermal optics. Drones really don't see stuff at night. Mapping has to be done by drones during the day. And he says, so these drones are not nefarious and intent. The only reason that they would be flying and flying that low at night is because they're trying to smell something on the ground. Well, how does he know that it's not nefarious and intent. If he doesn't know what the intent is, Oh, it's because the government said so. So my belief is that these drums are trying to smell something on the ground and if that's gas leaks, or maybe it's radio material or radioactive material or something. His theory was also shared by X user Jersey Futures, a self proclaimed RF engineer or radio frequency who speculated what you're seeing as America made HPGe nuclear detector drones. How does he know that? Yeah, and that's conjecture, he said. Simultaneously. The website Geiger Counter World Map. Pull this up. If you can't care, do you know where we are?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Good, that one right there. Okay, So here's Geiger Counter world Map. It shows accounts per minute in New York City, so that they're between two hundred and twenty two to two hundred and seventy eight, which would put it at the low end of the UH put it in between a recommended limit for radiation workers every five years as one hundred, and the exposure of Chernobyl residents who were relocated was three point fifty. And so they're putting this at between two hundred and twenty two and two hundred and seventy eight in New York City. So that's so there's some radiation that's going on there. Well, I would just ask you this, If they have this capability where they can see it by a satellite map like that right then, or whatever they're measuring it by, I'm assuming that that's by satellite, Maybe it's by something else. How are they measuring this in the first place, whatever they're using to measure it to say that it's high in New York City, then why would they need drones? They've already measured it. Are they trying to pinpoint it even more so? I mean, satellites have got amazing detail, but they've got some detail there. Where do they get that deep whatever they're using to measure there, Why would they need to have drones? And why all the drones in New Jersey instead of over New York City if that's the case. So again, even if the drones were necessary to get more detail, more resolution, why would they be necessary for over a month now or I guess it's almost a month. It's think it started November the eighteenth. Why would you keep doing it for a month. I don't believe this explanation I'm back to the SIOP thing, and I'm back to the legislation that they want to push through to give them more authority so they don't have any criminal jeopardy for the kind of surveillance that they are doing right now, and they want to do it openly without any criminal risk. I think that's what this is about. So meanwhile, says zero Aguley's purported drone sightings are happening around congressional action on counter drone authorities and expansion. The new Jersey drone invasion is just in time for Congress to reauthor I or well in law. And we now see a picture of a point of light hovering around the US capital. Do you think that's going to scare these congressmen like the one who believes that it's an Iranian mothership? You better believe it is. That's exactly that's what this is. For the mass hysteria surrounding drone sighting superiors to have been exaggerated by mainstream media COVID style. Perhaps it's a cover for drones with nuclear sniffer sensors, or could be just a deliberate attempt to scare the nation with a drone sign up in order to push through this legislation. I think that's exactly it. One person said, Oh, that was at New Jersey Center. I've played before Bramnick. He said, the Department Defense has got to come clean with the American government. They never American people, They never will. Nobody and the federal government is going to come clean with American people, and that includes Trump and especially Trump's sycophantic media like Alex We're going to take a quick break, folks, and we will be right back.
Speaker 13: That's right, boys and girls. There's a post election sale on silver and gold from Euphoria has caused a dip in silver and gold. It's time to buy some medals with vietnalls before they come to there. Since is go to David Knight dot Gold to get in touch with the wise wolf himself, Tony Harterburn. He knows where to look to find silver and gold.
Speaker 3: A little.
Speaker 13: Yuck fiat.
Speaker 4: A.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 10: Hello, it's me Voladimir Zelenski. I'm so tired of wearing these same T shirts everywhere for years.
Speaker 11: You'd think with.
Speaker 10: All the billions I've skimmed off America, I could dress better and I could if only David Knight would send me one of his beautiful gray mcguffin hoodies or a new black T shirt with the mcguffin logo in blue.
Speaker 11: But he told me to get lost.
Speaker 10: Maybe one of you American suckers can buy me some at the Davidknightshow dot com, and David is giving a ten percent discount listeners from now until twenty twenty five.
Speaker 11: At that price, you should be able to buy me several hundred.
Speaker 10: Those amazing sand colored microphone hoodies are so beautiful, I'd wear something other than green military cosplay to.
Speaker 11: My various gallas and social events.
Speaker 10: If you want to save on shipping, just put it in the next package of bombs and missiles coming from the USA.
Speaker 1: Of course, that's done by west Sler. He did a great job with that. I even like the fact he meets Biden. He looks down at his shirt like he needs to have he needs to have, you know. And I've even got it in his color right here. You know, mcguffin, this looks really good. We had a problem for a while with our getting these things printed, and now we've got them back, and so I'm getting a late start with the Christmas season. But here's the black T shirt here and this is the sand colored one. It's a really beautiful design. But anyway, we got a light startup, but we're putting them in on discount. Was it ten percent off? Ten percent off for it till the end of the year there, and you don't have my hundreds of them and you don't have to send him to As a matter of fact, I've got sanctions against Zelenski. He can't buy any of my stuff. It's dirty cash, it's stolen money, and I don't accept stolen money. I mean, this is like doing business with some guy on the street who's selling you watches out of the back of his car or something. I would not send anything to Zelenski. Nancy Chambers. Drones have been seen and photographed all over South Jersey as well as North Jersey. Are they a food delivery system for Chris Christy? That's that's funny. I almost played a video that I saw on YouTube. Somebody put up this AI thing and it was like we solved the drone mystery and it's got all these unbelievably bloated and fat men floating in the air over New Jersey in New York. So maybe maybe that's what's really happening. You know, it's Jason Barker. The drones are tracking the watermarked black chain ballots from twenty to twenty. Trump is making his move trust plan. Yeah, that's right, Trust the plan. Yeah, that is the plan. The Trust is the plan. Knights of the Storm, thank you very much for the tip. I appreciate that. That's Jason Barker and Angry Tiger Knights of the Storm and you can find them on Twitter as well as on Rockfin. So the drones are tracking the watermark. Okay, they said that that was Jason Barker, but that's a nice of the storm. But anyway, thank you very much. I appreciate that three little birds. Where it is, these drones are looking for nuclear bombs in the US by searching for radiation. There's a few alt media networks saying this, Now, that's what they put that up there, I guess before I got to it, and I still think that it is. I think they're sniffing public reaction, and I think they're pushing people in authority as well as the public to accept these new draconian measures that are going to be ushered in with this new law. I'm absolutely certain that's the immediate goal. Long term, I think that they've got other things in mind as well. Stealth Patriot, thank you for the tip, he said, Q said, we're watching a movie. Great sci fi is my favorite and they have been. When you stop and think about this is something that is, you know, when you look at something that's multi generational, and and you look at the the occultic stuff. Stuble buying and what was the name Ramo or his widow, He used to be on Info Wars all the time. I never wanted to interview her, but you know, he was the guy who was doing all this occultic stuff. And you know, we're doing remote viewing and the Men who Steric Goats was kind of roughly based on that stuble behind stuff. But they were heavily into the occult, heavily into the occult. People like Michael Akino at the NSA. Yeah, Temple of Satan, well his was called something else. I think Temple of set Set, I think is what he called his same stuff. Right, these people are heavily into that. But I think I think that you know, when you look at the Satanic influences on people in Hollywood, and I've I've seen many accounts of some of the writers. They're saying, yeah, I just kind of laid back on the couch and I'm just channeling this stuff, right, whether or without drugs. What are you who's feeding them the narrative? I mean, it's bad enough when they get the narrative from the CIA of some of these people going direct to the source, skipping the CI, going direct to the source of the Hollywood people, and look at what have they been selling us. You talk about normalizing something, you know, going back to the nineteen fifties, probably when I was a child, maybe I don't know what the date was. They did the Day There Stood Still. Robert Why is a great directory, did sound of Music and other things like that, but he took that narrative, you know, the Day There Stood Still, the UFO landing there in Washington, all the rest of the stuff, Gort Clattau and all the rest of them, you know. So, yeah, they've been laying that narrative for a very very very long time. Sci Fi. That's the movie we're watching. Twelve June seventeen seventy six. Thank you very much. That's very generous. I appreciate that we doubled up that DK fuel gauge in the last month of this year or what, Yes, did we update that today, the fuel gauge. I don't think he's been updated, but we got some more to move, so yeah, she's saying that we haven't updated. Scott Helmer, thank you very much. Yes, thank you for the tip, he says, sharing that I have a new song out today. Go Go Go is available everywhere you download and stream music, so look at Go Go Go Scott Helmer, and you can also go to his website Scotthelmer dot com. I like Scott's music. He did a couple of songs back with the Lockdown and Pandemic to push back again stip, but I mean it's not aloud. He's got a lot of different topics, a lot of different songs. You can see those at Scott Heilmer dot com. But you can also download and stream them, and of course that's how he gets paid by those streaming revenue. Dustin Helm, thank you for the tip. I appreciate that. And Chevkin three two one Zelenski would rather well wear stilettos and leather. That's probably true if he wears anything at all right, uh so where are we now in this society? Listen to this. We've now got some government schools that are using AI to swat students at home. That's what it is. I'm in the headline. So it's to send police to students' homes. They're swatting them. Now, they may not come in with you know, armor and kick the door down, but it's essentially what they're doing. The schools are monitoring and spying on the children. And again, everything that the government does is about surveilling its other schools. I guess the schools feel like they can do anything. They don't have to worry about getting legal permissions. That's what you know, the Homeland security and the military and the police that they want the ability to identify and to track everybody with this stuff. But schools are already using a eye powered software to accuse teenagers of wanting to harm themselves and sending the cops to their homes as a result. What's okay, that's not up on the thing, often with chaotic and traumatic results. New York Times says software being installed on high school students school issued devices. Yeah see, yeah, we got a free Obama phone. I just thought the Obama phone, Lady Obama phone, I got a MoMA phone for your bomba phone. School issued devices are they giving them phones? Are they giving them computers? Why are they giving them? But it's a trap. See, every time the government gives you something, it is a trap, right, And this is one way they're in trapping the kids. The school issued devices track every word that these kids type. Maybe they should go back to writing things. You know, I got away from writing until I went back to these things here that I do my annotation on starting to get my handwriting back. Nearly got illigible. But a lot of these kids don't even learn how to do that. They start by typing and touching and all this stuff, and they don't learn how to do it. Here's a professional tip to the future generation. Being able to handwrite notes on paper. That's going to be a superpower in the future, pass along as slips of paper, have committees of correspondence. Hey it worked, it worked, you know a couple hundred years ago. To work now. An algorithm then analyzes whatever they're typing. Everything they're typing it's looking at, and that it analyzes their language for evidence that the teenagers want to harm themselves. Unsurprisingly, the software can get it wrong by woefully misinterpreting what students are actually trying to say. Isn't this exactly the same things being done with all the transgender stuff. Oh well, you know, we have to we're going to misconstrue what they're saying. We're going to manipulate them, or we got to protect them from themselves. They got to protect them from suicide. That means that we've all got to worship the gender's flipping and all the rest of this stuff. A seventeen year old in Missouri was awakened by the police in the middle of the night. As it turns out, a poem that she had written years ago triggered the alarms of a software. Some software called go Guardian Beacon, which is maker describes as a way to quote safeguard students from physical harm unquote. She said, it's one of the worst experiences of her life, said her mother to The New York Times. Internet safety software employed during the COVID nineteen shutdowns led to widespread surveillance of students in their own homes. So they don't have to give you the device. They could give you the software. So she can do some stuff at home, and maybe that stuff remains As in New York Times reports, we have no idea if they're at all effective or accurate, since the companies have yet to release any data. However, the software remains highly invasive and could represent a massive intrusion of privacy. You think by definition it does. And of course what we're seeing here is parenting by the government. Again, the parents can't be trusted with this stuff. The government has to do it. I think the government can't be trusted with it either. Parents can make a mistake, the government can make a mistake. The difference is that if the parents make a mistake, they don't come around trying to shoot the kids, which the government can do. Baltimore City councilman said, I think it's terribly misguided to send police, especially knowing what I know and believe of school police in general, to children's homes. School police that was not even a thing when we went to school. One of the most amazing things, and of course it was a key reason why we chose not to put any of our kids in school. I looked at that and I said, you know what they're doing. They're training them to live in a prison. Society. We're going to have everybody go through metal detectors all the time. Look at how that is proliferated out of the TSA all these different places. So it went to the schools, and it went to the airports of the TSA, and what was it is about twenty fifteen, I guess. We went to Orlando that time and they had it at You know, we knew Orlando pretty well. We had lived in Tampa and everything, so we were there in the area, partly for business and partly for vacation. We decided that we would go over and kind of you know, walk through the area outside of the Universal studios. They had a lot of restaurants and things like that. We get over there and they got like TSA checkpoints. At that point, I got so angry. We just turned around and left. I said, I'm not going through this. They can do without my money with something like that. But it's everywhere. It's pervasive everywhere. And I said, this is what they're trying to to normalize and have normalize with the kids. You know, the kids get frisked and searched and all this other kind of stuff, and then they had lockdowns. They were normalizing the lockdowns, and so of course a lot of these people don't have any problem when Donald Trump does it to them. Open AI whistleblower has been found dead in the San Francisco apartment. This is a guy who was blowing the whistle on what they were doing in terms of and had a direct application to this massive lawsuit about copyright violations. A former open ai researcher known for whistleblowing the blockbuster AI company face a swell of lawsuits over his business model, has died. And what they were saying was attorneys for the New York at times, so there was someone who had quote unique and relevant documents that would support their case against open ai. What is the case. Well, three months after he publicly accused open ai of violating US copyright laws while developing chat GPT, so they said he was one of the developers working there. He says, I know they're openly violating the copyright laws. He has unique documents about that. We were talking about some really really big bucks at stake here in these lawsuits, and he turns up dead. Exxon is going to build large off grid natural gas plants to exclusively sell electricity to AI data centers. I mentioned this earlier. Zero Hedges also you can find at technocracynews dot com.
Speaker 4: This is.
Speaker 1: Another example of where we get nothing, and we've seen this as well. They're going to exclusively set up bring online new nuclear power plants after people have had questions about their safety, questions about well, what happens to the spent fuel. There are technological solutions for that stuff, but they're not going to wait for it. They don't have any technological solutions for it yet. It's just stored on site. And so that was one of the things to put a moratorium on this. And quite frankly, I'm a lot more concerned about radio it. Make sure fly some drones over those areas. If you want to sniff some nuclear weapons, do it over there. Nuclear radiation, but I'm a lot more concerned about nuclear radiation than I am CO two. CO two is fine, nuclear radiation not so much. So That's what I'm concerned about. And yet this is what everybody's raising to. But now Exon wants to get in on the deal. And by moving to this, you know again we're seeing yet again that they're going to shut down the power grid for the rest of us. They're going to have their own separate power grid. That's a key takeaway. And we see this coming over and over again. But they are going to be pulling this in in order to normalize carbon capture and to make money off of that. It isn't just nuclear projects that are getting in on the selling a power to data center's trend. Now Exxon is also joining the trend. And again, Rex Tillerson I said in two thousand and seventeen transition, when everybody was talking about the fact that Trump was thinking about making Rex Tillerson Secretary of State, I said, this guy, first of all, at the Boy Scouts, he normalized the homosexuality that they injected into the and openly accepted in the Boy Scouts. But I said, this guy is full on a green grifter. And all these people saying, you don't know what you're talking about, this is Exon. That's exactly what they're doing. If you look at these offshore windmills that are being put on the coast of Long Island that are going to make the electricity there, by conservative estimates, five times more expensive. I mean, just their profit alone is going to be nearly double what the entire cost is right now. And those projects are being run by oil companies, foreign oil companies that you likely haven't heard of, but oil companies nevertheless coming out of Scandinavia. But here's Exxon. Exxon's planning a large natural gas powered plant to supply electricity directly to data centers, incorporating technology to capture ninety percent of its carbon emissions. According to New York Times, this will be Xon's first four plant that's not dedicated to its own operations. Carbon capture systems remain rare and costly, despite federal subsidies limiting their broader adoption. This is one of the things that we're going to see with the Trump administration. As we've been saying for the longest time. You look at Governor Bergham and Gnome of North and South Dakota now being brought into the Trump administration. They were pushing the carbon capture pipelines and things like that, using it for fracking, storing some of it, and so forth. And then the big corporation that's running the pipeline to take this supposedly toxic carbon dioxide and pump it across the continent to be used in North and South Dakota. So the guy running the pipeline. That CEO plus the two governors of the state coming to our a lago, all working with Trump at the same time. And now you've got these grifters like Lucky Lutnik and all the rest of them. They are heavily into carbon capture, carbon taxes, blockchain stuff to track your carbon usage, and all the rest of this stuff. This is what is being prepared as part of the technocracies control of the coming Trump administration. And make no doubt about it, technocracy is controlling it. The ex CEO, Linda Yakarino, if I'm pronouncing that correctly, has endorsed a bill to promote digital ID and wine press this is Winepress News. This is as Elon Musk is seeking to transform X into a Chinese surveillance state app we chat, And that's exactly true. He's even said that. He even said he wants it to be something like we Chat. Well, we know what that's about. The X CEO recently announced her part in revising the Kids Online Safety Act KOSA, a digital censorship bill that would force social networks to moderate specific content that is deemed harmful and inappropriate for children, writes wine Press News. Absolutely true. It opens the pathway for broader implementation of digital IDs for things like age farifications. It said over and over again, that's the back door way to normalize ID. And we've seen these being put out in numerous ways, especially by conservatives. Oh well, we got to protect children from harmful content online or from pornography or whatever, so let's have a digital ID for that. We've got to protect people from having their jobs taken by illegal aliens, let's have ID for that. We've got to shut the border down, Well, we need biometric idea at the border and at all the airports and everything for that as well. Every solution, every problem, the solution is a digital idea, and this is something that's being pushed by Republicans left and right. Musk has previously indicated that he seeks to turn the platform into something that stimulates China's all in one we chat app, which the Chinese government is using to enforce their social credit score surveillance system. What do you think the carbon tax stuff is going to do as well? But do you think all this blockchain stuff is going to do? They can follow every single transaction, and you've got all of these big banking companies MasterCard, all the rest of them. Everybody's working on ways to do this, and everybody in the Trump administration that has anything to do with anything financial is all about this stuff. The Electronic Frontier Foundation EFF provided a critical overview of what the Kids on Online Safety Act COSA is. They said, the bill allows the FTC Commission to sue apps and websites that don't take measures to prevent and mitigate various harms to miners, including anxiety, depression, substance abuse, and eating disorders. See the FTC, the FCC, all these different agencies are kind of in a turf war right now, trying to carve out things that they can do to regulate the Internet. That's what it's about. That's how they build their little fiefdoms, their little empires. KOSA is an unconstitutional censorship bill that gives the Federal Trade Commission and potentially state attorneys general the power to restrict protected online speech that they find objectionable. The bill's original co sponsors, Richard Blumenthal, Democratic Connecticut and Marsha Blackburn, Republican here in Tennessee. That's what she wants to do. They dismissed objections to the bill as a false narrative said it would be weaponized by unelected bureaucrats to sinsor Americans. No, no, of course not. They would never weaponize anything against us, would they. Let's just give them unlimited power, says Marsha Blackburn. However, the mechanism for ensuring compliance, that is age verification, is going to require implementation of a digital ID system. Oh well, okay, so it will be weaponized. It will be used to track us. And then we go back to Musk and his fascination with becoming we Chat. His involvement with US speaks to Musk's desire to transform X into an all in one app that emulates China's we chat platform. This is not speculation part of me, or Wine Press News or anybody else. He's said this publicly said it put it all in one place which internal be used just as it is by the Chinese government for their social credit score. After rebranding Twitter to X, Musk revealed last year that X would become the next iteration of an all on one application platform that can facilitate social media, public and private documentation, banking, and financial services. He said Twitter was acquired as an accelerant for X. The everything app He said, this is not simply a company renaming itself but doing the same thing. In the months to come, we will add comprehensive communications and the ability to conduct your entire financial world. He says, Well, he's going to need some political help and cover for that, and of course he's got it now he's got control of Trump. That same week, he said X would become half of the global financial system. I've played that clip over and over again, right, he said, it become half of the world's global financial system if done right, he said, And of course he's going to have to have big political muscle to make this happen. I tell you that two hundred and fifty million dollars that he invested in Trump. It's looking really really cheap like a bargain now, doesn't it. He also said that I'll be done in a way that people do not think of when it comes to banking. But he said, he'll be quote the most efficient database for the thing that is money, whatever that is. He said, Remember, I've played that clip many times. Yeah, when we look at this, and I'll just remind you again it's excellent report that was on wine Press that I talked about about tokenization. All this stuff comes together, all of this mania about crypto, because crypto is going to be there to help them follow what you're doing, but it's also to get you accustomed to tokenizing everything, everything, everything on the blockchain, everything visible to them. And you know, there was an excellent report I covered that, and again you can find that in the archives of Wine Press News. But he also picked up on what New York Governor hokel has proposed, a five hundred dollars inflation refund stimulus check. Now we're going to do a stimulus check for inflation that they cause. How about that? You know, the whole thing just comes full circle. Let's print money. You know, Janet Yellen, as Tony Rdaman pointed out, forty two percent of the debt of this country has had over its two hundred plus years of his existence, and she's done forty two percent of it. And you look at how the stimulus checks from Trump exploded the deficit, and we knew that was going to happen. You had Thomas Massey pushing back against that, and Trump said We're going to primary him out. Unfortunately, neither Trump nor the Israeli government could get Thomas Massey out so good for the people of his jurisdiction, the judgment to keep him there against those kinds of attacks. But it's all about universal basic income, and it's all about moving the Overton window. And that was what was so reprehensible. It wasn't just a financial recklessness of Trump, you know, leveraging us into the kind of debt that bankrupted his casinos, but it was the fact that it was moving the Overton window for universal basic income. And here's another New Yorker, another New York Democrat, just like Trump Governor Hucklebury's Gerald Slnthy. Callser, you got another New York Democrat who was out there talking about doing stimulus checks. And just remember when we're talking about universal basic income. Coming back to Elon Musk. If you remember, back in the twenty sixteen election cycle, Andrew Yang ran and his initial platform was all about universal basic income and nothing else, and Elon Musk gave over a million dollars. Elon Musk wants this universal basic can come, just as all the technocrats do. He is one hundred percent on board with a technocrat agenda. His grandfather was one of the big pioneers in the technocracy. And so here we have Hochel announced New York State's first ever inflation refund, which is stimulus Check, which would deliver about three billion dollars in direct payments to around eight point six million New York taxpayers statewide in twenty twenty five. And it's going to be a life changing amount. Three hundred to five hundred dollars, three hundred dollars to single taxpayers who make up to one hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year, and a payment of five hundred dollars for joint tax filers making up to three hundred thousand a year. One of the several proposals to help address the cost of living. They'll be unveiled as part of the governor's upcoming State of the State. So she says, I'll say this as New York's first mom governor, should we call her big mother? A big mother? Hockel, I'm on your side. I believe that this extra inflation driven sales tax revenue shouldn't be spent by the state. It's your money and it should be back in your pockets. Back in your pockets. There you go, show you the money, show you the She's actually I got to find the video clip of this. I mean, this is so patronizingly stupid. It sounds like she's talking to a toddler. You know, your money should be back in your pockets. Back in your pockets. There you go, show you the money, Show you the money. This will help with your expenses to buy groceries for your family. Probably three hundred bucks probably doesn't cover one week's worth of groceries in New York City, not even close to it. Three hundred five hundred dollars these days is a nothing, Burger says. Whine resues, and he's right. The dollars purchasing power we already greatly eroded. Even further, inflation will be much higher than due to the interest rates cuts that are coming. And then, of course we can expect to see quantitative easing again like we did in Trump's first term. And then you can add to that tariffs. Terraffs says, as far as I'm concerned, she might as well said let them eat cake. I think probably what she would say is let them eat twinkies. I'm your big mother, and you can have a twinkie. How about that. We're going to take a quick break before we do. I want to thank some of the people have left tips. Dougalug thank you very much, he says, there's a little gas for the tank. Thank you. George McDonough, thank you very much for the tip, says Merry Christmas everyone, Thank you. Teresa Andrea reminds me of the DARE program. They forgot to tell kids that be put into foster care when they ratted out their parents for smoking cannabis. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's As a matter of fact, we got something coming up here that is tied in to that as well. And kind of an update. Atomic Dog help David Knight expose government corruption by liking the video, sharing on social media and subscribing. Thank you and thank you Atomic Dog for always reminding me. We haven't changed it yet, but I got the domain name to make it a little bit simpler. We had a friend at church who could not find the album. Wanted to find the album, and of course searching on Google, you're not going to find me. You might you can find me on yandex, which is the Russian search engine. It turns out, because it's a focused in Russia as well, that it's number two with three percent. Google's got eighty plus percent of the market. Number two they've got like eighty something percent of Search engine market. Number two is yandex. But at least they know where I am, and they know where my website is. But if you search for my website, you're gonna find it. And we never could get Davidnightshow dot com. That was already taken. So put in the Davidnightshow dot com and that's a little bit hard for some people to find. So I found I thought. I was thinking about that over the weekend because of a friend who couldn't find us, and I thought, you know, let me look at some of the alternatives. Davidknight dot news. I just bought that, so we're gonna get an alias for that. We're gonna start using that because it's shorter and it's to the point less. You know, what the show's about shows about news, not only about news, but it's primarily about news. So we got that as well. Marky Mark, thank you for the tip, he said. If I don't know, I don't know if we the people will be deprived of power, TP TB won't be able to monitor us and give us electronic bread and circuses via the Internet without it, how else would they spy on us? Oh, I think they've got ways. I mean, all you need is your little cell phone, right that doesn't require a lot of power, but they will make sure that you don't have enough power to the things that you want to do. It's an excellent movie that just came out called twenty thirty five, I think, and it shows a day in the life of ordinary Americans if they get their way for this kind of stuff. I'll show you a little bit of that tomorrow. I'm not going to get into it today. We're going to take a quick break and when we come back, we're going to take a look at some of the politics that's going on, and well it's going to take a look at quantum computing. There's been some announcements so some breakthroughs. Google said that they have tapped into a parallel universe, so we're going to talk about that. Is it a threat to bitcoin? A lot of different things are being talked about with the quantum computing. So we're going to cover all that stuff when we come back, and we'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Fast. Somebody go.
Speaker 4: Back.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 1: I wish I had a Christmas Night Album.
Speaker 14: You can get the Christmas Night Album at the Davidnightshow dot Com for just thirteen ninety nine.
Speaker 1: There's right in the second floor there, say.
Speaker 5: Would you wish, George, Well, not just one wish, your whole hatful.
Speaker 14: First, I'm going to the Davidnightshow dot Com and purchase the Christmas Night Album. Then I'm gonna listen to Christmas classics like are.
Speaker 1: You gonna throw it up?
Speaker 13: I want the Christmas Night Album too.
Speaker 5: That's pretty good.
Speaker 8: Hello, girls, can't you come out to me?
Speaker 12: Can't you come come old?
Speaker 14: David's Christmas Night Album includes twenty one instrumental Christmas melodies like God Rest You, Merry Gentlemen, Silent Night, and is all New I'll be home for Christmas?
Speaker 3: What do you want?
Speaker 11: You want the moon?
Speaker 14: Just say the word and I'll throw a glasshole around and pull it down. I'll take it in what and then I'll buy you your own download of David Knight's Christmas Night Album.
Speaker 1: All right, and Marky Mark New Jersey, thank you for the tip, he says again. The powers of be also need to get the power on to implement CBDC in the bast system. No power, no CBD no control over us. Well, I agree, but I think they could also make sure that they get the power for the places that you might go to buy something, of course, mostly would be online. They got enough that they can get you online, enough that they can monitor, you know, get your phone going, that type of thing. So yeah, we'll see what happens. It's going to be very easy, I think, and we see this more and more. A two tier power system. They can do a two tier power system that doesn't just include the technocrats and their AI. They can also use the tier that enables retailers and the Internet, but make sure that you can't do pretty much anything. And of course that's what the CBDC would be used for. It's to monitor your food, your travel, your clothing, that type of thing. Wally Wallris, thank you very much for the tip. Merry Christmas. David and family, thank you very much. Wally, if that's your name, appreciate that. And Scott Tillmer thank you for another tip. I appreciate that. Is there is another twenty let's get the tip jar to two fifty today. Thank you. It's holiday time. Merry Christmas. Thank you very much, and just to remind everybody Scott Helmer Scott Heilmer dot com. I think it was. But the new song that he's got his Go Go Go. You can find that on all the different streaming sites as well, and that helped him a lot. I'm sure if you search for it, that would bring him up in the in the search algorithms. Let's take a look at what is happening in politics and is Biden is on his way out. He's talking about allowing California to ban new gas powered cars. California, eleven other states want to halt the sale of new gas powered cars by twenty thirty five. Trump is expected to revoke these permissions within days of his inauguration, and of course he could do that, right if Biden is going to do this by executive order, he could change it. But of course we've already seen Trump say well, I'm going to get rid of DAKA, which is an executive order by Obama. But he didn't do it. Instead, he pleaded with the courts to tell him whether he could or not, and the courts of course say no, you can't. Same thing with Paris Climate Accord. He pretended that we were in the Paris Climate Accord, which we weren't. We were put in there by Obama, not by the Senate ratifying a treaty, and he pretended that we were in it, pretended that he couldn't get out of it till the final days of his administration because there's a time limit for exiting of four years that they put in there, I believe specifically for America. And so the question is, you know, if Biden puts something like this in with an executive order, Yeah, Trump could get us out, but would he because he didn't do that with Dhaka, he didn't do it with the Paris Climate Accord. California has imposed the most ridiculous car regulations anywhere in the world, with mandates to move to all electric said Trump, and I will terminate that. The state would most likely challenge any revocation, setting up a legal battle with a new administration. And I think this is why Biden is doing it right now. The Biden Cartel. It's not Biden, but you know whoever it is, it's really running the place there just called the cartel. The Biden Cartel is weighing in on this in advance of a court case to give it more weight. The nineteen seventy Clean Air Act. The EPA has four decades allowed California, which has historically had the most polluted air in the nation, to enact tougher clean air standards than those set by the federal government. Federal law also allows other states, under certain circumstances, to adopt California's standards as their own. The EPA has to be killed. The Department of Energy must be killed. And if they won't do that, as I said last week, the thing that needs to be killed. If you're not going to get rid of these agencies, which they won't, they should at least get rid of the EPCA that was put in in nineteen seventy five. That was the congressional act that gave these organizations the power to prohibit and de ban based on emissions or on energy use. If you want to stop all of this nonsense, like I said last week, we had that one bill that's introduced by Representative Ogels out of Tennessee. They called it the Laundry Liberty Act. Well, let's liberate more than laundry. Let's liberate let's get rid of this meddling in our personal lives by the federal government. There is no constitutional authority for the EPCA to exist. They don't have that power. Congress can't give power to a bureaucracy that Congress doesn't have legitimately, And according to the ninth and tenth Amendment, they don't have that power legitimately, so they can't delegate that to the bureaucracy. They delegate it to the bureaucracy, so they don't have to take the heat. Oh, it's that bad agency that we just can't control that is doing this. It's not us, well, it is them, because they could stop it. They were the ones who pretended to have power, pretended that they could give this non existent power to the EPCA, to these two agencies, the EPA as well as the Department of Energy through the EPCA. They need to get rid of the EPCA because if they don't, they're going to constantly be meddling in every appliance and heating and air conditioning in our cars and all the rest of stuff until they ban everything. Biden still with his partons. He's now done some more commutations, one of them of a quote notorious fraudster Eric Bloom, who defrauded investors of over six hundred and sixty five million in the largest single financial fraud in the history of Chicago's federal court. This is very similar to what Trump did. By the way, one of his pardons was, if you remember, he pardoned Shalom Weiss, who's fraud mainly with other Jewish people in his own community. Con Man, you know, same thing we see with January the six, coming after your own people. And he the fraud was so egregious, bankrupting so many people, they gave the longest prison sentence any white collar criminal has ever been given, eight hundred and forty five year prison sentence. And Trump pardoned him for that. And so now Biden is doing the same type of stuff. This guy, Eric Bloom, defrauded people with six hundred and sixty five million dollars. Biden commuted the sentences of two of Chicago's most notorious fraudsters, former Dixon Comptroller Rita Crondwell, who embezzled nearly fifty four million from the tiny town to fund a lavish lifestyle, and Eric Bloom, the one time leader of a North north Brook management firm who to fraud investors of more than six hundred and sixty five million. Biden also commuted the sentences of fraudsters Timothy m McGinn McGinn and David Smith and Christopher Schwartz.
Speaker 8: And so.
Speaker 1: McGinn was a former Albany and investment broker. They call him brokers because after you do business with him, you're a broker than you were before. He was convicted along with David Smith more than a decade ago of defrauding the hundreds of clients and a massive scheme that wiped out life savings for many of their victims. You know, just like Trump's Shalom Weiss did. Schwartz is a fifty four year old Watertown food and restaurant entrepreneur who has sentence in twenty seventeen to one hundred and fifty months in federal prison for committing tax evasion and defrauding lenders and investors of more than nineteen million dollars for over a decade. Mister Schwartz stole millions from lenders investors in the United States using multiple schemes, shell companies, and layers of transactions and an effort to escape detection. Well imagine Biden liked that. That's so much like, Hey, this guy's good. Maybe he could help me when I retire. He's the only good at the shell corporations and fraud. Biden may actually end up giving Trump a run for his money with his own corrupt pardons list, says Information Liberation. This list so far from Biden, is so massive that it's likely going to take reporters weeks to get through it, if they ever do. And the White House is just suggesting this is just round one. I mean, this is this type of stuff usually gets dropped the last day or so. Here we are still, you know, a month out. Biden administration is scrambling to auction off the border wall sections before Trump takes office. They got stores of material to build the border wall. All of that construction stopped when Biden became president. But how in the world does he get to auction off stuff? Didn Mexico pay for the wall? Doesn't Mexico have something to say about this? Come on, what's the And of course a wall isn't going to save anything anyway. It's the welfare magnet. You need to get rid of the welfare. Why are we offering wonderful welfare to people who are not citizens, enticing them to come here. Well, of course it's a strategy. Cloward and Piven talked about it, but we all knew who this strategy was long before I'd ever heard of Cloward and Pivet. I point out that when I, you know, the late eighties Libertarian Party would have this Nolan chart test, you know, where they had a different political perspective. Rather than just a line that is left and right two dimensional things, they had a two dimensional like a diamond shape thing. You know, you ask people questions, ten questions about civil liberties and ten questions about economic liberty, that type of thing, and then then plot you you know you're a left right center or authoritarian or libertarian on the top of that type of thing. And the one question that I would always oppose, I said, you know, they talked about open borders, and I said, no, I'm not in a favor of open borders unless you stop the welfare state first. If you don't stop the welfare state, it's going to bankrupt us. And that is exactly what Pivot had strategized about. I didn't realize it at the time, but it doesn't take it. It's not rocket science to know that if you're going to offer these incredible benefits to everybody, you're going to pull in everybody from every poor country in the world to come live at our expense. That's what this is about. Trump made it clear they intends to finish construction of the border wall, which will make no difference, folks, no difference, really won't as long as the welfare magnet is there. That's the issue. I'm not against immigration, as long as you're not incentivizing people to come here and live at our expense. Making sure the materials have remained untouched to the border since Biden tug office in twenty twenty one. Again, it's the magnet, it's not the steel. I guess that's his way to stop the steel. He's going to stop the steel by by selling off all the steel components for the wall. Steel. Trump made clear that he intends to finish this, so he's gonna Biden is going to finish that. And then we go to the Army Navy game this weekend. And we've got a picture here of course. JD. Vance and Donald Trump went to the Army Navy game and there you can see they've got Daniel Penny there with it. Good. I'm glad this guy deserves some recognition. I heartily approve of that. And yet also at the game. And again, you know, Vance and Trump aren't president and vice president now right, They don't have anything to do, really, I mean, they're putting together their cabinet. They can go to a football game if they want. There's not anything pressing. But there is something pressing for this guy, Mike Johnson, who is constantly photo bombing them and hanging out right, get to work, Mike. You got people in North Carolina that are freezing in the cold, and you won't do a thing about it. You just passed nearly a trillion dollars for the mill Terry an NDAA bill. You do everything in the world, but you don't care about Americans who are freezing in the mountains. This pathetic excuse for a Speaker of the House. I can't have enough contempt for this guy. He's worse than Schumer and Pelosi, because you know that Schumer and Pelosi are bad. This guy is the essence of a turncoat rhino. Mike Johnson. Look at him. How pathetic this guy is, This hanger on, this sickophant, the suckerfish, the spineless jellyfish. Mike Johnson, He's hanging out of the football game, getting his picture taken great. Well, we got Sergey Brinn, the co founder of Google, is going to be held going to mar A Lago his pilgrimage. He's going to make a dash for cash. He's going to go down to mar A Lago. He's going to, let's put it politely, say he's going to kiss the ring of Trump. It's a remarkable turnaround for Sergei Brand, who described Trump's twenty sixteen win as quote deeply offensive. Remember that the online aristocracy is having to set aside their worries to grapple with a new reality, says the Daily Mail. Remember we had to forget who it was in the audience said, yeah, Maga means make aristocracy great again. That's right. What they call the online aristocracy is a technocracy. All of them were playing catchup to Elon Musk, whose fortune is growing as he sets in on meetings with Trump's political headquarters. Because it's growing on expectations. People are buying his stock because it's a Elon Musk owns this guy. You know, Jeff Bezos is going to be kicking himself now. Jeff Bezos paid two hundred fifty million dollars for The Washington Post Elon must pay two undred and fifty million dollars to own the presidency. That's why he's richer than Bezos. And the undred and fifty million dollars is chump change to these guys. It really is. He's got more than a million times. He's got like two million times of the net worth of the average American. Okay, so would you pay hundred twenty five dollars town the present? See that's normalizing it to your income level, my income level. So yeah, these are all expectations and all this is happening, you know, and the DOGE things, they're going to be recommending that federal EV subsidies be ended for Musk's competitors because Musk has already gotten he's already maxed out on all the EV subsidies. So getting rid of the EV subsidy program in the name of efficiency, in the name of DOGE, is going to hurt his competitors who are trying to get into that. And at the same time, in California, Newsom has said to Musk that no, you're not going to get any test is not going to get any subsidies there, so Musk is suing him. Musk is suing California for EV subsidies while he is going to according to all reports, and I'm sure it's going to happen while he's going to shut him down at the federal level for his competitors. Yeah, it's all about the principal, isn't it. Well, going back to se Brynn, he was at one point in time married to RFK Junior's running mate Nicole Shanahan and uh as Wall Street Journal many other places have reported their marriage broke up because she cheated on Saha Brenn with Elon Musk. It's a small world, isn't it? And their club this is the club, and you ain't in it, and be thankful that you aren't in that club. I mean when you look at RFK Junior and Elon Muskins, their gay Brennon call Shanahan, I mean, it's like, do you really want to be in that club? Do you really want to be on Jeff re Epstein's island or whatever? No, So, Sergey's Brend's visit to mar Lago as an extraordinary turnaround from Trump's last victory in twenty sixteen. If you remember, they were filmed having a meeting in Google Brent and other Google executives caught on video and that went public expressing their horror that Trump had won In twenty sixteen. Brnn said, as an immigrant and a refugee, I certainly find this election deeply offensive, and I know many of you do too. I think it's very stressful time. It conflicts with many of our values, and it's a good time for us to reflect on that. He said, Well, evidently he's reflected on it, and I think he believes that the most appropriate response is to give Trump massive amounts of money to get what he wants, because Trump has made some statements about how he thinks that Google has been unfair to him. Jeff Bezos, as I said before, just like Zuckerberg and just like Pfizer, both of them gave a million dollars to Trump's transition team and has inauguration fund, not it's just team, but the inauguration fund for a big party. You know, how much does it cost to have this party? How many millions of dollars does he need? Is it for paying for you know, balloons and those little noise makers that go on? Is that what these people? How many those things can you buy with that many millions of dollars. So Zuckerberg's giving him a million dollars. Now, Jeff Bezos is going there to give him a million dollars. And Jeff Bezos says he's going to live stream the inauguration on Prime video. Yeah, aren't you glad that you've got Prime video so you can watch that. ABC is going to pay Trump fifteen million dollars. Now they're not well, I guess in the sense they are really buying some in fluence with him, because it's part of a defamation lawsuit, and they caved even before got into deposition, and so Trump is raking in the money from everybody in all quarters. The apology was part of a defamation lawsuit settlement that Trump filed against ABC News and against George Stephanofflis, do you remember that we played the thing when it happened, he had Nancy Mason and George Stefanopflis, who used to be a high ranking official in the Clinton White House. I think he's chief of staff. I can't remember exactly, but anyway, he went on then to be like the star of ABC News, and he kept hammering Nancy Mace, saying that you're supporting a guy that was found liable for rape and he wasn't. That was not the finding there, right, it was not. He was not found guilty of rape. And so because he got that wrong, Trump sued him fifteen million dollars. Now my question is they didn't correct that. I mean, people knew that right away. I remember when that happened. I remember playing the clip we all talked about. Thankful you know, no, he wasn't found guilty of rape. You have an opportunity there when you're talking about we're talking about live liability with this, and you're talking about lawsuits. You know, if you don't correct a mistake, then you're basically going to lose because then it's interpreted as malice. Right, But if you do make a correction with it, you got a pretty good chance of saying, well, we just misspoke or whatever. But they have settled this in advance. Trump is also suing CBS News for ten billion with a B and damages over deceptive conduct. A lot of people are angry at ABC for paying off Trump fifteen million dollars. They described the settlement describes the money as a quote charitable contribution from the broadcaster. They so the network will pay a million dollars also in legal fees to Trump's attorneys. But ABC News is facing backlash from both sides. So you got conservatives that are upset with them because they misrepresented and argued very argumentative. Oh no he was guilty of rape. No he wasn't. So some of the people on the right are saying, people are not going to forget what ABC did. Meanwhile on the left, you got Democrat attorney Mark Elias says knee bent ring kissed, another Legacy News outlet chooses obedience. Another reporter said, it's not good for the rest of us when you do this kind of garbage. ABC. A former prosecutor, Joyce Vance, said, I'm old enough to remember and to have worked on cases where newspapers vigorously defended themselves against defamation cases instead of folding before the defendant was even deposed. That, by the way, includes information cases brought by candidates for the presidency. And so again, when you look at what is happening with free speech, the people who should be defending it, the press, not defending it. And again I'm sure that there would have been some kind of a judgment because depending on you know, how they conducted themselves afterwards. But it's the same type of thing that we saw with a Sandy Hook lawsuit. It should have been defended. You know, I think you have a right to be wrong, and so the question would have been was he just wrong or was he malicious in what he had to do? But he didn't want to have that trial, and so he chose not to comply with discoveries. We saw, you know, they sent the data to the opposing lawyer, data that he said he didn't have. And it was a Perry Mason moment, as Alex Jones said, they caught him red handed, lying about the fact that he told everybody, I didn't even get a chance to argue my case. They just shut this thing down. Well, they shut it down because you didn't comply with discovery. And then we saw that he didn't comply with discovery. But he's still telling people that they shut this thing down without having a hearing. No, he shut it down without defending the First Amendment. Romney, meanwhile, is really coming after the Democrats. It's the New York Post that he eviscerates them. He said, I don't know how they recover. And he's not just talking about La La hilarious. He's also talking about Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, many of the others, and so he's leaving. He's not going to be running again. And he credited Trump for remaking the gp ND of the Party of the working Class, and he predicted that both parties are heading for a recalibration of their policies. He said Democrats pushed out the working class, he said. He said the Bernie Sanders Elizabeth Warren faction of the Democrat Party with some of this defund the police and the biological males and women's sports, these things had a lot of people in the working class caused them to just flee the Democrat Party, said Romney. He said, they've lost their base. Union guys and gals have left. The Democrat Party is not seen as rich people now, but as college professors and woke skulls. So again, you know, when we look at this, what do we do to reform anything? You know, is it all just about the winning? When we look at this as it is winning everything and the only thing, No, I don't think that's the case. We really need to have meaningful moral reform. You know, there's an excellent article and I've talked about William Wolverforce in the past, but there's an excellent article talking about a public what he wrote in eighteen oh seven when he stopped the slave trade. And we're not going to go through all the details of it, but just to make you aware of it. It was called a Letter on the Abolition of the Slave Trade by William Wilberforce. It was published less than a month before the British Parliament voted overwhelmingly to abolish the slave trade, and it encapsulates two decades a relentless effort by Wilberforce. One history an aptly described that parliamentary vote as quote one of the turning events in the history of the world, and it was Slavery has always existed at every time and in every culture, but it was William Wilberforce who single handedly started to turn this tide. And he did it because of his Christian principles. And that's the point of this article to talk about how effective and how necessary it is for Christians to hold to those principles. It's not just about winning, it's not about that at all. The whole reason he did this, and understand, take the biggest things that are out there that this is like one guy taking on all of the technocracy, or one guy taking on all of the oil industry, or all the military industrial complex, or all the pharmaceuticals, or roll those all together, big pharma, big food, the military industrial complex, roll those all together. That was slavery at the time in his country. He took all that on. Any won, and he won because he stood on principle. Wilberforce's work is not merely historical. It provides a timeless model for how Christians can and should engage in public life. It calls us to integrate faith, reason, and courage into our engagement with public policy. Wilberforce's approach to public policy was unapologetically grounded in Christian morality. By the way, this article is from Christian posts. He spoke boldly as a Christian and parliament addressing his nation's accountability to God. Even in a society that might appear more receptive to Christian values on our own, such declarations were not always welcome. Yeah, not even in Britain at that time, which is far more accepting of Christian values than America is now. Wilberforce begins and ends with a solemn warning. He said the slave trade was an abominable evil that placed the British Empire under the judgment of God. His moral clarity cut through the political expediency, challenging his contemporaries to see the slave trade not as an economic necessity but as a profound moral failing. Same thing as true of abortion today, isn't it and so many other issues. We always have culture as downstream from religion, and politics as downstream from culture. Wilberforce paired his moral convictions with a meticulous research evidence. He often spent fourteen hours a day studying and gathering facts about the slave trade, a pace that he eventually moderated for the sake of his health. The rigorous preparation, though, allowed him to systematically counter every objection raised by his opponent's folks, if you don't read, you can't lead. You've got to lead with the facts, Especially if you're going to do things on the name in the name of truth and the name of morality, and do things in the name of God, You've got to lead with the truth, and you've got to know what that is. In his letter on the Abolition of the slave Trade, Wilberforce methodically dismantled pro slavery arguments, presenting a case so thorough, so compelling, that it could not be ignored. His work underscore is the importance of combining moral passion with intellectual precision and a lot of hard work right. He said, it's not enough to simply declare what is right. We have to also engage and reasoned, evidence based advocacy. Whether the issue is religious freedom, the sanctity of life, or justice for the marginalized, we must be prepared to make our case with clarity and convictions for us today. He faced fierce opposition from powerful interest tied to the slave trade and to colonial economies, and at one point he was challenged to a duel by a slave ship captain, and he received multiple death threats that he pressed on with unwavering determination. Wilberforce confronts his opponent's head on in his book, arguing that the abolition of the slave trade would ultimately benefit the economy. He declared that even if economic loss has occurred, the moral imperative to end quote, the most enormous crime of slavery outweighed everything else. You know, we have to understand and the founders of this country understood that Prosperity like liberty are a blessing from God, and that should be our first concern. Our first concern should be to seek God's blessing, and that means that we follow the principles that He laid out. As I say here in the Christian Post. For Christians today, engaging in public life off a means standing against cultural tides and during criticism and hostility. Wilberforce's example challenges us to speak the truth and love regardless of the cost. Transformational change is possible when Christians engage the public square with conviction and perseverance. That is the legacy that was taught to us by William Wilberforce. We're going to take a quick break and we will be right back.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 13: That's right, boys and girls. There's a post election sale on silver and gold. Trump viephoria has caused a dip in silver and gold. It's time to buy some medals with via doors before they come to there. Since is go to David Knight Gold to get in touch with the wise wolf himself, Tony Harterburn, he knows where to look to find silver and gold. Yung be out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're talking about silver and gold. One of the things that always thought about is what is the effect of quantum computing going to be on blockchains and cryptography. A lot of people have said maybe one of the reasons that they are saving everything and bluffed ell utah, and I mentioned earlier and a lot of other places, is just keeping an archive. Once the computers get fast enough, they go back and create a dossier on everybody and put us all in jail for whatever reason. So who knows what's going to happen with that. That's why I like the privacy and the stability of things that are that are physical. So again we'll talk a little bit about crypto in this, but I, you know, find find anything other than the dollar. This is a good time to hedge out of the dollar, for sure. But I still like the physical stuff silver and gold, and you can find that at David Knight. Die Gold will take you to Tony Rdiman at wise Wolf Gold. But let's take a look at Google saying that they have created a quantum chip. They call it Willow. They say calculations take five minutes instead of ten septillion years. Not Reptilian, but Septilian reptilion years. That might be pretty short, like like dog ears or something, right, but septilian. Where does that come from? Well, you know you got million, and then you got billion. As you add another three zeros after the billion, you go to the trillion and the quadrillion and so forth. This is seven. You know, up to seven billion is two. The septillion is seven. But anyway, Google's Quantum computing lab said that their new chip, they call Willow can solve the world's most complex computational problems in a record five minutes. According to Google, it would take one of the world's most powerful supercomputers ten septillion years they complete a similar task significantly older than the age of the universe. How do they know that? Did that computer tell them that as well? It's got the age of the universe? There it is. Willo is a significant improvement over Google's previous quantum processor, which in twenty nineteen showed an advantage over classical computers. Google said its chip could solve a calculation in three minutes. Will the supercomputer would have taken ten thousand years. Well, it sounds like deep thought from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, doesn't of course, deep thought. It took it seven and a half million years, not ten septillion years, but took it only seven and a half million years to come up with the meaning of life, which was forty two. Then they put it back to work the ask get it to figure out what the question was. Anyway, one of the main problems with quantum computing remains errors caused by the interaction of cubits with their environment. Cubits, and that is a qub its, not cub i ts. That kind of cubit is a distance from your elbow to your fingertip, kind of an imprecise measurement. But you know, hey, those best they think of back then. But this is a cubit. This is a quantum bit. Unlike classical bits binary bits, which can be in either one or zero state, right, cubits can be in multiple states at once, making them extremely sensitive to external influences, you know, kind of like Trump, he can be everything to everybody, and it makes them extremely sensitive to external influences. And so that's the key. It kind of hallucinates I guess, like AI, susceptible to external influences, maybe even susceptible to a parallel universe. And we'll get to that in a moment here as well. So they said it adds they address this problem by adding even more cubits to the system and implementing real time error correction methods. The breakthrough is key to advancing quantum error correction, a concept that was first proposed by Peter Shore in nineteen ninety five. Well, again, these are the same people, you know when they're talking about cubits and all the rest of stuff, and Google is talking about how fast their computer is, and they also say they appear to have accessed parallel universes. Okay, now, this is the same group of people that just produced their graphics program that showed seventeenth centuries scotsman as black and Asian, right, So that came from a parallel universe or something. They're hallucinating about a lot of stuff, and a lot of people are saying that Google is hallucinating not only about the parallel universe thing, but they're also hallucinating about their benchmark. It's being criticized by a lot of people, especially their competitors. So Google has made an eyebrow raising claim saying that his new quantum chip may be tapping into parallel universes to achieve its results. Could be, could happen? Prove it's not happening. Will oh, they said, outperforms any supercomputer in the world. This mind boggling number exceeds known timescales and physics, and vastly exceeds the age of the universe. It lends credence to the notion that quantum computation occurs in many parallel universes, in line with the idea that we live in a diverse, a prediction first made by David Deutsch, a physicist who laid out his multiverse hypothesis in a nineteen ninety seven book called The Fabric of Reality. And all the people at Marvel Comics in DC just grabbed that thing and ran with it. You know, it's all about multiverse everything now, in which he suggested that quantum computers calculations take place across multiple universes. At the same time, Google is suggesting that his chip is so fast that his computations may have taken place across parallel universes, a bombbastic statement that unsurprisingly drew plenty of skepticism online. And you know this whole thing about quantum computing, and again I have no idea. These people who are positing it, evidently they're able to get some things done, but none of it makes any sense. And one of the pioneers and It said, if you say that you understand quantum physics, then you don't understand it because it is so counterintuitive encounter to reality. It seems like these different particles can be in multiple states at the same time. It seems like they can also communicate instantaneously across vast distances that they're somehow still connected across. None of this makes any sense. But for the calculation that Willow was tasked to solve, the critics say this wasn't really useful to anybody. This calculation, this particular calculation in question, is to produce a random distribution. The result of this calculation has no practical use set a German physicist and science communicator say, being Hassenfelder, she said they use this particular problem because it has been formally proven with some technical caveats, that the calculation is difficult to do on a conventional computer because it uses a lot of entangled She said that also allows them to say things like this would have taken a septillion years on a conventional computer et cetera. Willow is a one hundred cubit or quantum bit chip. Unlike conventional computers, which use zeros and ones, quantum computers rely on cubits, which can be on off, or counterintuitively both thanks to entanglement. She said, the mysterious phenomenon allows particles to influence each other's states even when separated by distance. It's exactly the same calculations that they did in twenty nineteen on an approximately one hundred cubit chip, now it's double that size. At the time, Google made a similarly bombastic claim, arguing that it had achieved quantum supremacy as opposed to white supremacy or black supremacy. Whatever the point where quantum computers can do things that classical computers can't, regardless of whether those tasks are useful, said one person who first coined the term in twenty twelve. So while the announcement is super impressive from a scientific point of view, and all the consequences for everyday life are zero, said Hassenfelder. She said, estimates say that we will need about one million cubits for practically useful applications, and we're still about a million cubits away from that. In other words, a million gibbits and you got one hundred, you're still about a million away. Google's claim of quantum supremacy to immediate criticism in twenty nineteen, sparking a year's long feud between the company and quantum computing rival IBM. At the time, IBM researchers charged that Google had exaggerated its claims. In a twenty twenty three follow up blog post, IBM researchers said Google's quantum computer was instructed to solve, and the problem that it's instructed to solve in twenty nineteen could quote be performed on a classical system in two and a half days and with far greater fidelity. Fidelity. So it used to be that if you could get multiple answers with the same input, says something's wrong with your computer programming. That was the point that was made about the Imperial College of London the University of Edinburgh. Computer scientists reviewed that said this is garbage. First of all, the assumptions the model are wrong. And secondly, if you take the same input and run it through successive times, you get different answers each time, and they weren't using a quantum computer, but they were still hallucinating anyway, This is in fact a conservative worst case estimate, and we expect that with additional refinements, the classical cost of the simulation can be further reduced. They said, so in other words, IBM is talking about classical versus this. There's still a good reason to believe that Google's latest claim that Will could be operating in the multiverse will be debunked. Yeah, where all this leaves Google's breakthrough and its significance remains debatable. I've seen this happening with Google over and over again. You know, Google will buy They've got so much money. If somebody comes up with something that is good, they buy them and they destroy it. You know, Ways is a good example of that, you know, but I can think of many others. You can take a look at fitbit, the watch and so forth. You know, it is absolute garage. Garbage. And speaking of garbage, take a look at Google's Christmas ad. You know, We've done a couple of Christmas ads. Here's Google's Christmas ad.
Speaker 2: So try nature.
Speaker 11: Chinus, is not it?
Speaker 1: Especially when I have so many holiday looks to pull off. Thankfully, I know just the thing, and it's in stocking.
Speaker 6: Your buy.
Speaker 1: Hydrated skin is a gift to everyone, no wrapping need. Happy Holidays to me. Wow. I like the headline from bright bar Google goes full Jaguar. That's about the only way you can describe that. They got Santa with his hand on his head, Like, I can't believe this. Yeah, you know Santa. Everywhere Santa sells, but Jesus saves. Just remember that this Christmas season a man wearing women's clothing lamenting over having dry skin during winter during holiday season, of course, not during Christmas season even get that close to it. So getting back though, that's the world, the multiverse that Google lives, and they truly are from a different universe, I think, and that that commercial there proves it. It's a it's quantum proof that they live in a different universe. But the question that everybody and one of the reasons I want to look at this everybody was looking at, could quantum computing threaten Satoshi Nakamoto's one million bitcoin. This is the anonymous maybe pseudononymous person who developed bitcoin, whoever that is, and at the beginning of it, when the algorithm was a bit different Sotoshi Nakamoto has a million bitcoin, and what they're saying is is that that older algorithm is now kind of frozen with his stuff, his stuff or whoever it is, or collective group or whatever. But that's frozen, and that's a large quantity, a million bitcoin, and that exposes a vulnerability. You know, of course, as computing power develops, and if quantum computing word developed, you would expect that bitcoin would change the way that it operates to take that into consideration. However, with this frozen core of million bitcoins, that creates a bit of an issue. And so you know, the should the creator of bitcoin have their one million coins frozen to prevent exploitation. The concern arises to the vulnerability of bitcoin's earliest transaction format, when it was a pay to public key, which exposes public keys on the blockchain. So Toshi's one million bitcoin presents a high value target for quantum attackers that could upturn the market. Imagine if there was a billion bitcoins that somehow, you know, got hacked and they're selling this into the market, you know what's going to do to the price. So Toshi's bitcoin resides in the earliest P two PK outputs, a transaction format no longer commonly used because it exposes the owner's public key. Since the introduction of P two, PK h a format that hides the public key behind a hash until the coins are spent. Because it's not an anonymous this is something that is there that can track you. Quantum computing use for hacking has become significantly more complex than attacking an unprotected public key. So I mention all that because you know, as Google is hallucinating, they're also hiding things. And as I said earlier, the Russian search engine y index is now the second most popular in the world. But to give you an idea of how dominant Google is, I said it was somewhere in the eighty percent range when I talked about earlier. It's eighty eight percent market share for Google, and the number two search engine worldwide is the Russian based search engine yandex, which only has three percent. So from number one is eighty eight percent, number two three percent, not even close. And then you got China's Baydoo which is two point seven percent, Microsoft's being is two point six percent, and Duck Duck Go is zero point nine percent. Google Chrome proved to be the leader among browsers on all platforms, accounting for sixty five point eight percent of the market. And I think that's because you've also got a lot of other browsers that are built on top of Google Chrome, things like Brave. Pavel d'rov's telegram became the third most popular messenger worldwide, trailing only only metas watts app and ten cents QQ and beating out the likes of Viber and we Chat. And then they said that Russia, in addition to yandex and yandex is a search engine that gives you English results, and it actually gives you results from me, which Google now doesn't do. Google is a search engine designed to hide things and to hide people. Gives you an idea of who it is that created Google, doesn't it. It's a creation of our intelligence community. So the Russians, because of YouTube, and because they've been on YouTube, they've now come up with their own version. They call it routube Are you Tube? And unfortunately I looked at that and I thought I saw this article. I go, oh, good, well, look at that. Maybe I can get on there, But no, it's all in Russian. There's not any English there at all by the way. Talking about names, we used to put our stuff up on Huge Tube and I thought that was a great name. It doesn't mean it's not a joke meaning a huge YouTube. It's a Utah gun exchange good people. I talked several times to the owner of you YouTube. He set it up primarily for defending the Second Amendment and it they branched it out to other things, but it's really hard to keep up with that kind of stuff and they've just had to close that down. So right now, where you will find us is on rumble bit shoot and on Odyssey, and you can find the links to that if you go to the Davidnightshow dot com, and you can also find out where you can support us, and also where you can get the audio of each day's show as well, if you prefer to get it in that format.
Speaker 2: We're going to take a quick break and we will be right back. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 10: Hello, it's me Voladimir Zelenski. I'm so tired of wearing these same T shirts everywhere for years. You'd think with all the billions I've skimmed off America, I could dress better and I could if only David Knight would send me one of his beautiful gray mcguffin hoodies or a new black T shirt with the mcguffin logo in blue, but he.
Speaker 11: Told me to get lost.
Speaker 10: Maybe one of you American suckers can buy me some at the Davidknightshow dot com and David is giving a ten percent discount.
Speaker 11: To listeners from now until twenty twenty five. At that price, you should be able to buy me several hundred.
Speaker 10: Those amazing sand colored microphone hoodies are so beautiful, I'd wear something other than green military cosplay to my various gallas and social events. If you want to save on shipping, just put it in the next package of bombs and missiles coming from the USA, and or you can just.
Speaker 1: Wear it directly from us if you're not Zelenski and got them in stock. And you can see here's the T shirt as well as the sand hoodie. Nice designs and they have come out very nice this time. And so we've had shut down our merchandise stuff for a while, but now is back and up let's talk in the short amount of time that we've got left. Unlocking the Brains Black Box. This is from study fines, and so they discovered distinct wiring of the human memory. They were surprised to find that human brains were wired very, very differently than mouse brains. Pinky, I'm gonna take over the world. Yeah, So this is a situation where they actually got worked with some surgeons who are having to operate on people's brains, and they got some you know, fresh brains as Igor would say, and they were able to look at it in detail. And what they found was that humans are very different from mice. Isn't that amazing how the scientists were surprised to find that out. For years, scientists have relied on rodents to understand how our brains work. But what if a mouse brain and a human brain on it simply scaled versions of each other. What if, for example, men were creating the image of God unlike the mice. And what they found was that humans are different, not only in the physiology, but that physiology helps to explain why humans have a superior memory. As soon as I started examining the first patient samples, I realized how much we didn't know about the human hippocampus. Although this is the best studied brain region in rodents, it felt like we didn't know a thing about human physiology because it is totally different, and because we are totally different. They said. Mouse brains might have numerous, somewhat imprecise neural connections, the human brain appears to have fewer, but more targeted pathways. This unique wiring might explain our extraordinary ability to farm form complex memories and to make intricate associations, they said. The study challenge is not only the existing neuroscientific models, but it opens up exciting new avenues for understanding how we store and retrieve memory. Because this is what these people are all about. You know, they really want to do the type of stuff that was described in science fiction and total recall. They want to be able to change and implant false memories and all the rest of this stuff. Oh, it's just to help people with PTSD. Right. Well, we're finding out that the scientists don't know everything. It's always good to say that we're going to be open to changing our mind because we don't have complete knowledge about things. When they call it a black box, it always makes me think about Darwin's black box. He said, the human eye. He says that even he with his primitive tools could understand how complex the human eye was. He says, I'm having a hard time imagining that that could have just happened by random chance processes. Yeah, me too. We can say we'll talk to you tomorrow. The common Man, they created common Core and dumbed down our children. They created common past, track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. D Davidnightshow dot com