Speaker 1: Welcome to the Trauma Therapists podcast. My name is gaming Person. I interview incredible people who've dedicated their lives to helping those who've been impacted by trauma. A big thank you to our sponsors and our guests who are supporting this show. So five four, three, two and one, our folks, welcome back to the podcast. Very excited to have as my guest today. Elizabeth Capelletti.
Speaker 2: Elizabeth, welcome, Hi, awesome, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: It's like waiting for that, All right, Elizabeth, Here we go. Elizabeth is a trauma informed guide and practitioner who supports individuals navigating deep healing and transformation, particularly through ketamine assisted work. To approach emphasizes safety, presses and integration, helping clients make sense of and embody their experiences beyond the session itself. She's a creator of Awaken and Integrate, a gential trauma informed workbook designed to support individuals through every phase of the journey, from preparation to experience to post session integration, holding space for truth, healing, and growth. Her work centers on honoring each person's process while fostering lasting, meaningful change. All right, Elizabeth, just a little bit about you before we get going share with the listeners where you're from originally and where you are currently.
Speaker 2: I am from Orange County originally, and I am in Orange County, so I kind of grew up moving around different places in Orange County. But I am currently in San Juan Capistrano and that's in Orange County, California.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so let's start. How did this begin for you, this whole journey.
Speaker 2: This whole ooh, yeah, it starts way way back. But I you know, I definitely got into the field of being a therapist because of growing up in a family where it was a chaotic a lot of stuff going on. And as I went on, I was actually going to be a kindergarten teacher, but then I took a psychology course and absolutely liked fell in love with it, and so I was like, being the overachiever. I'm like, I'll be a kindergarten teacher and then go back to school to get my PhD. That sounds awesome and feasible. So as I went on to college, I ended up switching tracks to psychology. And my aim initially was to go in to help to teach people to do something differently than what I experienced as a child, Like my parents got divorced, and it was just so much talking about each other, and it was just such a difficult thing for me. So I wanted to teach people to work on themselves. I had high hopes. So when I actually entered the field after getting my master's degree, which there's a whole part i'll jump back to, I started working in this field, working with a lot of kids, and it destroyed me. Like I was working in the highest level of care before residential treatment, and you know, most of the time when they have associates or interns, they give you a lot of cases. It was so intense that they would only give us seven cases max. Because of the level of intensity every case there was child to be used. Domestic violence, like poverty, is just all kinds of stuff. I was like going in the hood, going to some pretty intense places. And I what I had been struggling with since I was about fourteen was an eating disorder and anorexia bolimia, like whole mixed body image issues. And it would it would do this through the years, you know, like get really intense, like less intense, get really intense. And at that point, after I've gotten my master's degree, and here I am to help people. I tanked. I lost twenty pounds in two weeks. My hair was falling out.
Speaker 1: I while you were doing this work. Yeah, as a trainee in a sense, yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I was like I needed to tap out, I need to go get some help. And they were so sweet, they were like, we love you, you can come back. I'm like, I am not coming back. I don't think I can ever work with kids again.
Speaker 1: All right, hang on, hang on, hang on one second. So you talked about it's want to jump back a second if I be here. You talked about your childhood was very chaotic. Yeah, parents divorced, uh, talking back and forth about each other to you, guys, you just heard it?
Speaker 2: Or oh no, I was like a therapist well before I became a therapist.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I'm a little curious if we can talk a little bit more about how you experienced that and how that impacted you.
Speaker 2: It was a lot, you know. I have two brothers, an older one and a younger one, and there was there was a lot when I was going to grad school, there was these red flags that started coming up for me. But I kind of meaning that we would learn about. It's a red flag or kind of an indicator of like some stuff happening when people have huge blocks of memory that they don't have. And so so for me, a lot of it I blocked out. I like literally didn't remember most of my childhood. I can't remember a lot before I ended up moving, when my parents got divorced. There's little blips, but it's very it was very, very sparse, and the ones there was things I remember hiding under the table when my parents were fighting and screaming at each other. I remember, you know, my brother was awful to me. He still apologizes for that, so I'm not trying to throw him under the bus here, but it was there was a lot that at the time I didn't really remember. And so as I look back, and I've gone through all of these healing actually in the in the aim to help other people. I've gone through all these healing modalities to learn to help others, and I've had tremendous healing because of it, and through it has been a lot of uncovering of traumatic things that I had wiped out and didn't remember. My body certainly remembered, so the stuff that had gone on, and again I want to be mindful not to throw people under the bus, but there was infidelity, and then the person who you know, entered in the middle of the marriage was then my step parent, and so I had to go and like, oh, this person stole your dad and there you go, and I'm like, oh, hi, so she never had a chance. You know, there's all this dynamic between mom and dad and anyway, so just a lot of chaos there that still to this day, it's not like I remember everything. There's things in bits and pieces, and there's still some things that are unanswered with certain things. But one of the biggest things that impacted me is when I was fourteen, I met a guy, a young man who had no business hanging out with a fourteen year old, and so he was eighteen nineteen, and as I have is going to choke me up because I have three daughters and one of them who's now fourteen, and when she started to look well she was like twelve and started looking like she was fourteen fifteen, I started having some like repressed memories come up and realizing, wow, what I experienced at that age. If a fourteen year old came to me and told me what was happening with a nineteen year old boy. I would have to report that as sexual abuse and so like be I was like, I didn't hold space for little Elizabeth for so long. I just kept going, I think like so many of us do, and it was all about taking care of everybody else's needs. So the work that I have been doing here now has been about holding space for me and helping clients to hold space for themselves, because as I was able to do that, and even I know you've had a lot of guests on here that do the somatic work. So I'm trained in so many different modalities, EMDR and you know, really connecting with the body. I was a massage therapist too, so I could see at this point now how they've all intersected and come together for my own healing. But there were some before I did the ketamine, there was some stuff coming up for me about repressed memories, even before when I was fourteen, and there was this physical somatic sensation that I would have And I can remember this, like my body trying to tell me for years and I would be like no, no, no, no, no, no, I can't go there. I can't go there. I can't go there. And so my daughter she eats pasta, and when she eats pasta, she eats it rather quickly, like a puppy, and it's like, oh mom, it's stuck. It's stuck. And so there was this moment I was like, honey, it's okay, Like, just take a breath. I'm right here with you. And it was this aha moment of like, I need to do that for me, and so I opened. This was about two years ago, I would say, roughly a year and a half, two years ago. So I and I can't remember the timeline, but I had had some stuff. I was starting to get these things and then my body I think at this point I can't remember the exact timeline, but I started having like and I've seen this with clients too, when they something triggers them at forty, at thirty five, at whatever age, and they're like, oh, I don't know if I'm allowed to curse on here. Oh, Like I'm starting to remember some things like this is what the hell right? And so and I'm I'm really good at holding space for other people and not judging them and honoring where they're at. But what started coming up, was like what does this mean about me? Like, oh my gosh, like if these things happened to me, and it just was this whole like and then wanting to know, wanting to try to figure out what happened. And so I'd be driving my kids to school and I'm like having these flashes of things like come in, which doesn't feel great. And so I at some point I had gone to a new therapist and she said, you know, some stuff might start to come up, and I just want you to just space for and just like notice the feelings that are coming up in your body. So that night, the pasta incident night, I'm laying in bed and I started having that sensation. And what the sensation was was like I can't move my body like I can't move, like I feel like my body's being held down, and a sensation of this on my head and a very strong sensation in my mouth, like like like pushing down on my tongue and in my mouth. And I was like, very it was very unsettled, and I'm like, it's okay, I'm here for you. It's okay. We're not going to run away, you know, just as I would as for a child, and so a lot of tears came up, and I can remember the next day coming to the office and telling my friend, I'm like, oh my gosh, I mean I think this is this might be like some sexual trauma that was happening to me and I don't and she's like validated. Actually, before I even said what I thought it was, she was like, that's what it sounds like to me. And so then more of this stuff started to come up, and it was like the floodgates were opened, and it was like, you know, PTSD starting to happen. Like again, I'm having a hard time being present with my kids because I'm getting flooded and I'm wanting to know more and more and understand. And around the same time, there's a place called renew Ketymine over by me and they do ketymine infusions. Before this time, about a year and a half maybe or I don't remember exact timeline, but I had done I had done the mushroom journey. I had done a couple mushroom journeys, and the first one helped me so much with perfectionism, like it was so powerful. The second one, I got too much. I fell and hit my head and thought I died. It was this whole retreat. There's like fifteen people there. I forgot this. I'm sorry. My story goes all over the place, but this was where stuff got unlocked. This is where stuff got unlocked. Guy. So I go and I'm like, I can remember bits and pieces. There was at one point like literally screaming, there's like fifteen people that have paid like a thousand dollars to be here. I have like it's probably like a movie of Don't do Mushrooms, Like this is probably what it seemed like. And I'm not here to say that because it was actually a very transformational point for me. And afterwards, the facilitator had said to me, honey, I think that there's some things that have happened to you that maybe you don't remember. And she goes on to share about through one of her journeys she had a memory of being sexually assaulted as a child, and she asked her her mom about it later and they're like, yeah, that happened, but they just didn't continue to talk about it. And so she tells me that story and then tells me this and I'm like, oh god, So this was before the pasta incident. This is, you know, leading us up to here. Excuse the bouncing all over. So I'm losing my mind. I go over to this Kademie place for by the way, as a like as a referral base, like let's network, right, I want to learn what you do. And so by the time I go in there, I'm like bawling. I'm like, oh, this is go up, you know. And they're like so awesome with me, and it's like one me and then like a doctor and a nurse, which is the only way I was ever going to do a psychedelic again after that other experience. And so I'm like, forty five minutes, I think I can do this, and it was the most I don't know, have you ever had any Kedemian journeys. I've ever done that, okay, and I know everybody's experience is different. Go ahead, no, no, no, okay. So I go in, I say all this. It starts. They give me prepped, take my blood pressure, put the ivy in. They start doing a meditation and the meditation is about like worthiness and being enough, which is something I have struggled with my whole life. And I'm like bawling, as this is happening, and then like the meditation ends and the music starts and I'm in. I'm like in the medicine, And the first thing I experienced was this love supports me from God that was so incredibly powerful, like I just felt. The only thing I can explain is I've got three kids, and when my children were born, especially my first one, it was like this love that I could like I can't even explain, but it was towards me. And then I continued to go and have these. So for me, the experience with ketamine is it's different than mushrooms in that like mushrooms, I was like very the psilocybin very like whoa. Whatever I was seeing, it was very like real for me that the ketamine is more somatic, and the visuals I would see are more like as if I were to ask you to close your eyes and visualize a tree, like you could see it, but it's not as vibrant, like, oh my gosh, there's a tree. So I started to have these like I saw this mountain and underneath the mountain was the stalagmite and this water running through and for whatever reason, for me, like I understood what it meant. These symbols. I understood what it meant. And and many years ago I went through this training for hypnotherapy, which happened to be for like sexual trauma. I didn't even realize that that's what it was. Of course, the universe, God's calling me to all these things, and I'm like, not me, I don't know. Yeah, so they had he had done this exercise. I'm talking literally like almost no, I want like close to twenty years earlier, maybe it was fifteen years. And I was always stuck on this part that this guy said, and it was like he would go through this whole process and it's like, you know, you have a knee, but you're not a knee. You have an elbow, but you're not an elbow. You have a head, but you're not a head. You have a vagina, but you're not a vagina. Don't call me a vagina, not a vagina. And then like he had said, like they could never touch who you are, Like whoever hurts you could never touch who you are. And in that moment, however, many years later, it clicked in this journey and I was like, oh my god, that message was for me. I am not what happened to me that could never define who I am, and for me, it was they right, because there was multiple incidents and situations and starting to realize and wake up to like continued things that I had happened that I didn't label as traumatic. But as I go back, I'm like, oh my god, I said no, and this guy who's six' eight continued to move forward AND i would have said let it. HAPPEN i was, scared SO i went along with. It and WHEN i left that, SITUATION i was sobbing AND i did the whole scrubbing myself in the shower and THEN i LOOKED i, would, oh just. Didn't it was and AS i started to hold space like that that affected. Me that impacted. Me and so this journey about finding my voice and holding space for me and being able TO i had been working on studying the boundaries and all of, that but like my life had been so much about performance and being perfect and trying to show up a certain way SO i could be, enough and so much over sexualization because for, me the message was IF i show up that way And i'm accepted that, way Then i'm enough Until i'm not. Right so this ketamine helped me so much with, that and that's WHEN i left that first. Journey that first, JOURNEY i was, LIKE i felt like my creativity was, unleashed like. Unleashed so SO i had been singing to my kids and making up songs for years and there was this one you don't have to be afraid of a daddy Long. Legs my voice a little shaky right, now BUT i was, Like i'm going to record this song And i'm going to make a. Book SO i left That kademy treatment AND i made this kid's book On canva AND i went AND i, LIKE i did, this and THEN i recorded the damn song AND i was, Like i'll will record it in my closet IF i have, to because this, GIRL i have a voice And i'm going to use. It and it was such a powerful thing for. Me so it's On. Spotify husband's music is in the. Background and don't judge me by WHAT i just. Did right. Now my voice is a little, shaky you, KNOW i have a good. VOICE i have a good, voice and so if you want to go and listen to. It but it's the whole thing is how you don't have to be afraid of a daddy long legs and that you know their mouth is so small they can't bite, you and this whole. Thing BUT i also realized this book isn't just about a. Spider it's about being able to know more about things and understand, it because when you understand, it it's not so. Scary AND i this is the other. PART i struggled so much with anxiety in my, life and WHEN i have started to do the psilocybin journeys and the ketamine and the integration, work things completely shifted for. ME i felt free, Because, wow, GUY i had been holding on to these things that no, WONDER i was, Scared no. Wonder let me just stop you for a second.
Speaker 1: Year first of, all you're. Incredible you. Are you have this incredible presence about you THAT i can, feel and this openness and for you to come on here and to be sharing what you're sharing is very. Powerful people listen to, this and of course we're all going through our own. Shit we, are and a lot of times therapists, feel, WELL i don't want to disclose this or disclose out or disclose. Out people are going to Think i'm not enough Or i'm not educated in. Whatever and of course there are, boundaries of, course but people listening to this will so clearly be able to identify with your, story and that is very. Powerful the other part of that is it's people like you that we want to go, to, right people like you who have the strength to be able to talk about that and to do what you. Did that's the PERSON i want to go to and have hold space for. Me SO i just want to put that out. There it's very powerful and it's an honor to really have you come on here and do. That that's what this podcast is. About that's HOW i started it BECAUSE i was listening to people share their, story not just what they know and all their degrees and all that other, stuff but who they. Are that's how we. Connect thank, You so you're. Welcome so Damn, like, seriously, man were you was there any fear at all going into these psychedelic experiences or these ketemane Experience.
Speaker 2: WHEN i tell, YOU i, mean IF i could bring my friend in here and tell, YOU i MEAN i was it was. Scary LIKE i didn't even my husband knew THAT i had gone to this journey to do. THIS i didn't tell him for weeks until afterwards BECAUSE i LITERALLY i THOUGHT i. DIED i, literally LIKE i think SO i was working on overcoming fear and there was bad choice of where they put the where we did, it there was a swimming. Pool this Is. November there was a swimming, pool AND i was, like how AM i going to show That i'm. Brave i'm going to go jump in the swimming pool with my clothes? On and so he came out and this lady's husband who's like this six FOOT i don't even know. What he's a super tall, guy and he's, like what are you? Doing like and and they had TAKE i guess part of this is like they had taken a little bit of ashroom, steer WHICH i don't know. What, ANYWAY i go And i'm, like it's. COOL i got. This i'm being. Brave SO i go AND i. JUMP i get in the, POOL i get up to like my, thighs and it's fucking. Cold it's. Freezing AND i get out and by the, WAY i just generally have low blood. Pressure maybe this is like part of what. HAPPENED i don't. Know SO i get out of the pool And i'm, shaking and then ALL i remember is like, TIMBER i literally fell straight back like a tree onto, concrete and in that, MOMENT i THOUGHT i, Died LIKE i THINK i had a full on ego death at that. Point and SO i was screaming BECAUSE i was in tremendous. Pain and THEN i had three, girls one of them being LIKE i don't know ten months. OLD i don't know how she was at the, time AND i was, like oh my, god the story's gonna BE i died doing. MUSHROOMS i don't even do, Drugs, like what the hell right? Now help other. People it was BECAUSE i Watched it's BECAUSE i watched That netflix series On how To Change Your, mind AND i was, LIKE i need to do this. Work this is. Phenomenal and but you, KNOW i get really excited AND i just jump in And i'm LIKE i should try this, first and so you know that whole. Thing SO i was and WHEN i tell, you, screaming and there was one point she brings me in AND i see my cards on the tape AND i freaking side, Swipe oh my, god AND i screamed my side swipe. EVERYTHING i, mean oh my. GOD i was like so mortified, afterwards and THEN i felt like and Then i'm super. Sensitive we're In San. JUAN i don't know IF i was like channeling stuff or this is just BECAUSE i fell and hit my, head BUT i felt LIKE i was being burned at the stake and pulled, apart like it was the. Gnarliest this is not a good poster child right now for doing that. Work don't take too. Much AND i knew when she this, is this goes back to you when she gave it to. Us she WHEN i did the, chocolates it was, chocolates AND i didn't take the full. DOSE i took a little, bit a little bit. More i'm. Good this was, hey this is it was double the amount because it was like a. Tea and then she was, like, oh since you've been, microdosing it's. Okay INSIDE i was like, No BUT i wanted to be the good, student wanted to be. PERFECT i wanted to be UNTIL i wasn't so LIKE i was, terrified totally scared to go do the. Kedemene and it was completely, different by the, way WHEN i was on the, mushrooms it was like twelve, hours not of that. Intensity BUT i was not sober until like twelve or thirteen hours.
Speaker 1: Later, wow, wow all, right let me let me just remind. Everyone and speaking With Elizabeth, kapaletti let's kind of shift gears, Here, elizabeth what do? You what do you do? Now how are you working with?
Speaker 2: People So i've been in this place of doing therapy And i've kind of like stepping into this coaching place too Because i've, Transformed like you, KNOW i have had such. Transformation SO i do. BOTH i do, ALL i integrate, it and but my aim is to really help people to just go from survival to safety and then from safety to elevation and transformation and living their best damn. Life finding your, voice the purpose and reason you're, here shutting all the shit like. That that is WHAT i am passionate, about and really working with people who are, ready who are ready to do the. Work because there's a. Difference WHEN i was struggling with the eating disorder and going to, THERAPY i wanted to get, better but it wasn't that level of like shit needs to change now AND i will take accountability for. It, Right like these people are a whack. ADOODLE i grew up with like AND i know they cause a lot of, Stuff but what AM i going to do?
Speaker 1: Now all? Right, Right so when you work with people how do you do? That what do you do someone walks into your, Office let's say they are.
Speaker 2: Ready number, one the first most important thing IS i always want to help somebody to feel safe and to feel seen and to feel. Connected and if you're looking for a, therapist the most important thing is. Connection that's. Huge and you, know either you get it or you don't like it's people can usually, tell like on the phone or you're diving or. Not and SO i feel Like i'm a chef BECAUSE i Have i'm trained in so many, things, HYPNOTHERAPY, amdr breath, work sound, healing, art, THERAPY i mean like tons and SO i sprinkle it. IN i mean FIRST i listen AND i hold space and then as things come, up like just. Listening i'm also an intuitive, EmPATH SO i feel. STUFF i feel stuff before other people even you. Know it's LIKE i could feel the, TEARS i could feel the pain, inside And i'll be, like what you, know what's this? About like what's going? On like what do you? Think SO i have a very gentle approach Because i'm just NOT i, MEAN i will confront things as, needed But i'll always do it in a very gentle way BECAUSE i think that when we're growing and, healing we need people to point out our. Things so one of the THINGS i have developed this program Called elevate That i'm essentially the things That i'm helping people work through is, embodiment so regulating the nervous, system, liberation releasing old, patterns identifying them these trauma responses and, imprints, expansion being able to step into a new. Identity i'm huge on, language so when we SAY i can't or or whatever labels we put on. Ourselves more last night and the guy, said you, know he's been recovered alcoholic for many, years and he's, like oh. Yeah the room's, Like i'm an alcoholic And i'm, LIKE i thought you were a, Chiropractor, like you, know stepping beyond the labels because you're so much more than. That those are symptoms just having a, vision having a clear purpose on what you where you want to go in, life and what you want to feel like having a vision of that many of us having even allowed ourselves to have that aligned. Action so helping people to really take action towards the intention of what they want to, do like that's that's in this and then the transformation really sustaining change through integration and identity shifts and then, expression finding your voice and using. It that's WHAT i want to help people to. Do so you, know it's a whole thing that just kind of, happens but really that's in all of. It it's it's and it's the core safety and. CONNECTION i want you to be excited to. Come you might be, like oh, crap we're going to work on this. Stuff she knows What i'm. Holding you can't come around me and be like holding. Stuff And i'm going to, know, Like i'm gonna totally know BECAUSE i feel.
Speaker 1: It what from your background allows you to do what you're.
Speaker 2: DOING i Guess i've built up a lot of resiliency from all the difficult Things i've been, through AND i, WELL i can't forget my, spirituality my spiritual, connection because that's. Huge it's led me through all of. This But i'm pretty damn resilient and my desire to always want to grow and. HEAL i think that that is what allows me to do this. WORK i, THINK i don't, KNOW i don't. KNOW i haven't really thought about that, specifically BUT i think because of WHAT i WHAT i often find MYSELFS i Actually myself's myself SAYING i set it to a client the other day BECAUSE i think a lot of you out, there maybe you're going through these, things you, think what does this mean about? Me how CAN i ever do? This how CAN i? EVER i, Mean i'll be honest with. You this is one of my first times coming out and sharing all this. Stuff so not That i've been, hiding but When i've been sharing things and doing stuff on my social, Media i'm, like what AM.
Speaker 1: I going to?
Speaker 2: Say what AM i going to talk? About other people have it way worse than WHAT i went? Through or what if somebody finds OUT i was dancing on tables WHEN i was wasted at the. BAR i was really good at dancing, Too but, like what if somebody was a video of? Me, Now i'm, Like i'll own. IT i shook. IT i didn't take anything, off and even IF i did whatever it was WHERE i was, At i'm not judging anybody. Else AM i gonna judge myself for? That SO i had said to this young, GIRL i, said WHAT i went through is Why i'm able to do WHAT i do and the fact That i've overcome, it because you, Know i'm still a work in. PROGRESS i always will until the day THAT i. Die i'm always working and. Growing so just because you're walking through something like, ACTUALLY i would, say BECAUSE i can't tell you how many people have told me this that are very, sensitive AND i Thought i'm too sensitive to be a, Therapist i'm, like that's what's going to make you a damn good. Therapist that's what's going to make you really good at what you do is because you're. Sensitive can you, imagine, like how COULD i do this work and? Not you, KNOW i HAD i not walked through WHAT i went, Through so HOPEFULLY i answered your. QUESTION i.
Speaker 1: Did, YEAH i appreciate, that you, know just jumping back to when you were talking about working with those kids and how a lot of things were coming up for. You do you look back or how do you look at that experience now having gone through everything you've gone.
Speaker 2: Through, well the funny part was is that WHEN i went back to work AND i answered AN, AD i made SURE i wasn't going to work with kids, again and THE ad was working with. Adults and WHEN i called and they finally called me, back it was working with kids AND i was, LIKE i Can't AND i went in and it was vastly, different and so there still was a lot of, stuff but it taught. Me, actually what it taught me is that it's not my job to fix anybody. Else that was WHAT i learned BECAUSE i thought that's that's WHAT i needed to. Do and WHEN i let go of that AND i, Understood i'm a, Guide i'm a. TEACHER i am a. Healer but healing happens like through, Me LIKE i feel like from divine. Source if you want to Call, god whatever word you want to, USE i Say. God it flows through. Me and Sometimes i'm, like where the hell did that come? From THOSE i WISH i had that on. Record that was. Amazing now my, JOB i can't fix anybody. Else how CAN i work for one hour with somebody in a week and they have all those other? Hours LIKE i can't control?
Speaker 1: That, elizabeth love, It love it all? Right how do people learn more about you what you elevate?
Speaker 2: With, yeah elevate With elizabeth dot. INFO i couldn't get the dot com, sorry, Guys so elevate With elizabeth dot. Info And i'm on social. Media elevate With elizabeth one for many of, them BECAUSE i couldn't just get elevate With. Elizabeth i'm rolling with. It done beats. Perfect that beats perfect right?
Speaker 1: Now you had an offer for our, Listeners oh.
Speaker 2: YES i do. So as you've seen and, HEARD i have struggled with a lot of anxiety through my, life and SO i have taken the twenty years THAT i have, learned grown all the, trainings AND i put them all into this one. Offering in this, program it's called Break free From, anxiety A return To, yourself and in, IT i share STORIES i have like so many things that kind of go into because a lot of us have, anxiety don't even realize we have, It like, Legit i'm just being, Smart i'm just being, Wise and SO i go through what anxiety, is what's happening in your, body the many different, modalities and how to. Heal there's there's actual things that you can use in. That and so if you use the coupon Code guy fifty CAPITAL g and then your name, fifty you get fifty dollars, Off so it won't be very, much AND i just my hope is that you can also come and get a lot from the social media stuff That i'm doing and other free things THAT i offer to.
Speaker 1: Awesome so that's Break free From. Anxiety, no just.
Speaker 2: Go to elevate With elizabeth Dodo, oh Break free from. Anxiety The return To self is WHAT i call that, program.
Speaker 1: The return to. Self, okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: Because that's what it's all, about instead of avoiding. Ourselves you.
Speaker 1: Know we'll have a link up here at the show notes page at The Trauma therapists podcast dot. Com, elizabeth awesome meeting, you AND i really appreciate you being.
Speaker 2: Here, YEAH i appreciate you having. Me thank you so. Much we'll be in, touch, okay