Speaker 1: We're ready to rock and roll.
Speaker 2: We are because today we've got the first can Padula make his guests laugh challenge?
Speaker 1: Yes? Can? I Usually I don't make people.
Speaker 3: Laugh, so today is a great opportunity to see if I can make hutter laugh.
Speaker 1: Is it a two joke c limit? Yeah, we'll go three, well, three jokes.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm going to fill my mouth with this ice water and hopefully retain it throughout the process.
Speaker 3: Okay, so here we go with the joke. First one, three ducks go into a bar and they sit down at the bar. The bartender goes over and he says, hey, you know, I'm the bartender.
Speaker 1: Can I get for you guys? And a guy goes, well, listen, my name's Juie.
Speaker 3: And you know I like to have a beer. And a poet tender goes, well, how's your day one? Because it's fantastic. My day is fantastic. I've been in and out of puddles, so that's pretty good.
Speaker 1: So the next guy goes to the next doc. The next guy, he goes, hey, how you doing. What's your name? My name's Dooey. He's oh, okay, yeah Dooey, all right, yeah, okay, you he do He goes, all right, duey, what kind of day are you having? He goes, you know what I got?
Speaker 3: It's just crazy day, fun day.
Speaker 4: I've been an out of puddles. I'm totally enjoying myself. So he goes to the third doc and he says, let me guess your name is Dewey Louis. I said that, no, he said no, let me guess your name is Louis.
Speaker 1: She says no, I'm puddles.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I'm messed up to joke, but that's okay. Do you need good? I retained it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow, the ice water is joke Number two.
Speaker 3: Little Johnny asked his dad what's between mom's legs?
Speaker 1: Dad says paradise.
Speaker 3: He was wow.
Speaker 1: He goes, Dad, it's that's cool man. He goes, what's between your legs? He goes the key as wow. He goes, can I give you a piece of advice?
Speaker 4: Dad?
Speaker 1: Even you better change the lock because that next door neighbor has a spare key. No, man, you did good. I'm in trouble.
Speaker 3: And you know what, I just ordered a chicken and an egg off Amazon.
Speaker 1: I'll let you know. Wow, okay, this is my last one. Barn you barn you Hunter. Did you hear about the fire at Amazon warehouse? The fire chief says to me, you started by kindle, No, you did it?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: Hey, I conquered ladies and gentlemen. That's pretty good. Really, you're one that I fought for it. Man, the water is cold too. It's that's right. That's Olivia because you.
Speaker 3: And then next week he did quite well here he's had fractured great studios and uh, I just want you to be.
Speaker 1: Informed that Hunter won today. I did jokes.
Speaker 2: And the reason why.
Speaker 3: I'm mentioning Olivia is not next week, but the following week when our producer Hunter returns from vacation. Olivia's going to be our next concast. Wait, ladies and gentlemen, I have to say thank you very much for joining our show.
Speaker 1: We'll see what happens Hunter. Congratulations, producer Hunter, thank you, and ladies and genter we'll see you soon. Thank you very much for watching