Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen.
Speaker 2: Do you want to report a UFO hanging in?
Speaker 1: We don't want to report every thirty one.
Speaker 3: Do you wish to report a.
Speaker 2: UFO over hey, we want to one of those.
Speaker 1: Areas thirty one.
Speaker 3: Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it?
Speaker 4: I wouldn't know what kind of reports clouds time areas thirty one?
Speaker 1: Me neither there.
Speaker 2: See if it was anybody above us to pass us, Like thirty seconds ago, we were sending one top of golf negative, okay, OFFI the UFO. Yeah, it's murder ten nine o'clock. Yes, I'll just passed over.
Speaker 3: I go.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us. See, I passed out over the top of us.
Speaker 1: Ninety one one.
Speaker 2: You just called both to be be four.
Speaker 1: They're after staying.
Speaker 4: The airplanes here to God on an unidentified object every liberty or call or calm on an unidentified flying object.
Speaker 3: A Welcome to UFO Chronicles a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com. Hello everyone, and welcome to the show. How are you all doing. I'm Nick Hunter and this is the UFO Chronicles podcast. In this episode, we meet Bill coming to us from the state of Bammer and Bill shares his account of witnessing a UFO with his mother and sister in the late nineteen seventies and physical evidence on his property of a perfectly burned circle. And when Bill, a former Marine, got deployed to Egglin Air Force Base in two thousand and nine, he wasn't expecting to stumble into one of the most secretive radar installations in the world, site CE six. Bill is up next, but first, if you enjoy a show and you would like to help support the podcast on Patreon, you can do this for as little as one dollar a month. Head on over to patreon dot com forward slash UFO Chronicles podcast. You can also find a link in the description of this episode. Any help is very much appreciated. Now on with the show. Hello, Bill, Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 1: Nice to meet you.
Speaker 3: It's nice to meet you too. It is great to have you with us this evening. And you're calling from the state of Alabama.
Speaker 1: That's right. I've had this to be my home for let's see, since nineteen eighty three, give or take, because I've moved and came back a few times.
Speaker 3: Cool, you've been there. Well, what's your favorite thing about Alabama?
Speaker 1: Well, I love the summertime. I have a jeep, so during the summer, I leave my top off and we usually go riding into the canyon and you just can't beat that fresh country air. And where I live is a very scenic area. We have a lot of tourists here. Also, the country group Alabama is actually from here in my city. I went to high school with a lot of the band members children and actually got to meet a lot of the band members and worked a few of their concerts that they've had over the years. There's a lot of people here that are very musically inclined. Music is one of the more popular things here. We have a lot of city functions during the summer, you know, where everybody gets together and it's truly a nice place to bring up a family. Still, it's still small, about fifteen thousand people for the population, but it's growing all the time. We have a lot of people moving here because because living here is a lot cheaper than it is up north throughout west somewhere right well.
Speaker 3: Shout out to our listeners in Alabama. Great stuff. Okay, now, Bill, you have some experiences to share with us. Would you like to start the beginning please, sir.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I was born in Athens, Georgia, is a home for the University of Georgia is located, and my family lived in a small town outside of Athens called a Hole, Georgia. I think holds about twelve miles away from Athens. Anyway, we lived there from the time I was born to about nineteen seventy eight, and when I was around four years old, we had a very strange occurrence. One night, I was walking across this little gravel driveway that we had in this small trailer park had about eight trailers and four on each side, and at the end of the trailer park there was a barb wire fence with a huge pasture right beside it. And that night I was walking across the little road that went between the trailer park and I caught something out the corner of my eye, and at first I thought it was a fire, had a glow to it, and I just froze looking at it. It was off to my right, and I would say it's probably about eighty yards away, just estimating here. I thought, well, I better talk to somebody about this before you know, our houses burned down here. And then I saw it move slightly. It was just like slowly moving through the trees. I thought, well, it can't be a fire. It's kind of moving and it's not leaving a trail behind it. So I'm sitting here just staring at this thing, just frozen, looking at it, trying to figure out what it was. And then I hear my mother calling my name over to my left, and I looked over and she's crouched down behind the edge of our trailer, which is across the road, and she's waving for me to come over there. She's calling my name. So I finally was able to move and I went over and got behind her, and I kept trying to look around her to see, you know, what it was. I could tell she was really upset. I mean, something was making her really nervous, and every time I would try to look around her, she would push me back and we ended up going inside the trailer. I remember the next day we went out to the field where I'd seen this light the night before, and we crawled through this little barbar fence, and shortly after we got through the fence, I see this big, huge burnt circle in the pasture. Now, the burnt circle was more centered up on the road compared to where I saw it the night before. I don't know how many feet it had moved over to my left, but it was more centered up where the road went through the trailer park where we lived. And I remember it just being like a very surreal feeling and not really knowing what to make of it. It just felt, if I had to put a word to it, it just felt kind of ominous to me. And I was really bewildered by what I was seeing. And for the next several years I just tried to forget all about it. So fast forward to in nineteen eighty nine, we had a UFO flap here in five, Alabama, which is inside the county where I live now. We had cattle mutilations. We had CNN and a lot of the major news networks come here. They were doing stories about these UFOs people were seeing here and cattle mutilation. Is Linda Moulton Howell. I talked to her she said she came down for that too. Now at that time when we had them in the late eighties and early nineties, I don't recall seeing anything during that time, but I do recall, you know, it made me have a flashback out of what I saw when I was a kid, and I never talked to anybody about it. Well, shortly after I graduated high school, I went into the Marine Corps in nineteen ninety four and I spent four years in the Marine Corps. I got out and was going to college. In two thousand and three, I joined the National Guard, and shortly after I joined the National Guard, my unit got activated. We went overseas for Operation and during Freedom. I spent three years with the National Guard. I spent a year and a half active duty overseas. I was stop lost while I was over there. When I came back, I got out my son, he had been born when I was over there, and I needed to get out of the military for a while anyway, So in two thousand and nine I went back in for the third time. Well, when I went back in for the third time in two thousand and nine, we got orders to go overseas again and they sent us to Eggland Air Force Base in Fort Walla, Florida. And when we arrived there. At this time, I was with a military police unit. I had three MOSS, which is military occupational especially I was a military policeman. I was a shooting coach, and I was also in food service at the time. At that time, I was getting ready to deployed with the military police and they sent our unit to Eggland Air Force Base. And the first day we got there, we have a meeting which they called guard Mount. Guard Mount is the time when they tell you what you're gonna be doing there on the base. They tell you about the different areas of the base that you're going to be patrolling, the different sectors. And Eglan is, I believe, the biggest base in the US, if not the world. It's believed the biggest air force base. So at the briefing there was the guy that was head of security. He came up and he told us, oh, yeah, by the way, if you get a chance to patrol with the Marine patrol that patrols the waters outside the base, you might get to see some space jump because occasionally space debris falls in the waters surrounding the base. Well, we just kind of laughed and I didn't give it another dog. I just remember thinking, well, I'll probably not patrol that area if I have a choice, because I don't want to touch anything that's not from here. So on days that we were out in the field, we're supposed to be doing a marijuana eradication. Now, we worked with the Air Force Security Forces and their contract security people they had, so it was US National Guard, Military Police, Air Force Security Forces, which are their version of military police. That's what the Air Force caused, their military police and then their contract security people. Okay, so on the days we're out in the field, we were supposed to be looking for marijuana. The other main function we had there was to do garrison security with the Air Force Security Forces. In those days, we would ride on the main side of the base and you know, just do regular military police duties like give tickets for speeding parking where you're not supposed to be parking, things like that. So one of the days that I was working in the field, I was teamed up with one of the Air Force Security Force guys. We hit it off really well and he said he had to go to this site. He really didn't tell me what it was. We rode up to this strange looking shaped building. I didn't really know what it was at the time. We walk in the building and he goes ahead of me, and I'm standing in this like a lobby of the building and there is an Air Force Security Forces airman to my left at a podium. He had like a little chick in sheet. They didn't check our IDs we got in there. We're in uniform anyway, so it wouldn't mattered. And I want to add that all military police have secret security clearance. They have to have it because they have to be able to go to any place on a base. If there's a security breach, you have to call the military police to go arrest people. So you have to be able to go anywhere on any base your station. Well, he goes ahead of me. He opens the door and he meets a guy in a white lab coat and they're conversing about something. And I look on the wall of this lobby and in gold letters, I see this science says we monitor all space activity terrestrial and extraterrestrial from planet Earth. Okay, So at that very moment when I read that, I got a funny feeling in my stomach. I immediately recalled the incident I had as a kid. Something deep down inside me told me to get out of the building, like something was actually talking to me. I don't know if it was some sort of a telepathic mess. I don't know what it was, but it was clear as day it told me to get out of there. So I started sweating. And finally the guy that I came there with, he comes out, walks out there where I'm at, and we get in his truck and we leave. And before we got to the side, we were talking a lot. You know, We're talking about football. He was telling me that he played college football for Colorado, Colorado State, and he was a kickoff return guy, and we were just, you know, talking about we were talking about religion. That was kind of odd. He was telling me he was a gesture with you. I had no idea what that was, and he told.
Speaker 2: Me what it was.
Speaker 1: I never heard of that religion. And I remember, you know, just snippets of the conversation like that we had. And on the way back, I just remember being silent, like I don't remember us talking at all. When we left, and one of the days after that, I'm in a humbye and I think, I'm just with another guarden member that day and I had to stop to make a nature call out there, and i'd stopped the humbe and I heard something over my shoulder and I looked and these guys were just all dressed in black. They were sitting what we'd call Indian style, you know, left leg over their right leg, and they had their hands on their knees. And there were about twenty guys, ten in each column, looking straight ahead, just acting like you know, I wasn't even there. I waved at them, I let them know that I saw, and they were just stonefaced though time. So I got the humbie and left. And one of the knights that we were there. Right before we left, we were playing cards one night and our first sergeant came out and made us go inside. Unexplicably, he he said, everybody come in now. And you know, I heard something off in the distance, like something was in the air, but I never got to see what it was. But we had no curfew, so that kind of surprised us that he wanted us to go in. That night, we left Egglin, and you know, it just had a very strange sense about the whole place. It was probably one of the strangest bases I'd ever been. On one of the days I worked with one of the security force guys there. We were eating lunch by this runway that had a huge hangar at the end of it, and I kept watching these planes that didn't have any tail numbers taking off, and I asked him, I said, what are these planes taking off of hotel numbers? And he said, well, we refer to him as secret squirrel planes. And I said, why do you refer to them as secret squirrel planes? He said, well, the CIA has projects that they do here, and that's the plane they used to fly back and forth, you know, working on all the different projects they have there. So some years go by, and I got out of the National Guard in twenty twelve. We started having some really strange things happening around the house. One morning, I got ready to teach, and it was middle of the winter, and I kept feeling something like cold on the back of my neck, and I looked behind my blinds and my window was up about six inches. I started seeing like these strange things on my back deck. It looked almost like a division sign. It had like a bar and it had like a little dot above it and a dot below it. And it was a plane clean place that came up on my back day. Now I have to occasionally pressure wash my back day. This place just showed up on my security camera and when it would rain, it would not absorb water. Okay, Well, on my back fence to my property, something set on my fence. It was about five foot across that killed all the vegetation underneath it, which I have pictures of it. There were two indentations where my fences were. Something set down on it from the top, so it wasn't like a deer bed. Someone had suggested it was a deer bed or something. Well, I live in the city. I have security cameras. I've never seen any deer over here lay down long enough to make a bed out of it. For one, and I used to deer hunt, and I've never seen one like that. The tree that was across from the indentation, she was completely scorched on the side. I started seeing these round, circular patterns in my grass that were probably about fifteen to twenty feet across. We started watching the security cameras and some of the stuff I recorded was really really crazy. I started talking to my mother and finally I brought up what happened that night in Georgia. You know, we had never talked about it, and finally I just broke down and I asked her, I said, what was that we saw on the field that night? And she about came out of her seat. She said, you remember that. I said yeah, I said, I've thought about it for years. I said, we just never talked about it. And that's when she told me that she had seen it land and she drew a picture of it. I had a picture that she drew. She had never drawn a picture of it in my life. We had a NYU film student come here and interview me and my mother for about three days. She wanted my mother to show her what it looked like. And it didn't take my mother just a few seconds to draw it, and she said, once she saw a ramp come down underneath this thing, that's when she got us in the house and locked the door. So when I saw it, I don't know if it had just landed and that it moved over to where she saw it in the middle of the field, But just from what I can remember in it, the position that it was in or the spot that it left on the ground. The next day, I think it moved from where I saw it to where she saw the ramp come down, So I think when I saw it, it maybe had just landed, and that's when she in to tell me that they had an experience before that were Ronnie Thomas. He saw it come over the car, And I remember the story of my grandmother telling me, and my mother was telling me that people were coming up missing, and they started all writing to work together because it was just scaring them to death from what was happening. These are really strange things, and a lot of times, you know, I just think I wished that I had never seen anything, because it's so extraordinary to see something like that, and it's also hard to talk about. It's hard to live with it, I think, because you've seen something that you can't really talk to other people about because they look at you like you're crazy when you talk about it. So there's a limited number of people that I discussed about it. You know, if they're curious or something, I'll talk to about it, but you know, I don't mention it to anybody. Me and my fiance talk about it because she had an experienced work her daughters one night they were coming back from a mall, and this was at the time we had the UFO flat in the late eighties. They were coming back on an old country road about twelve miles from here, and they saw these two lights shining on cattle in a field. So they pulled over to the side of the road and they watched these things for about fifteen minutes. And she said, well they would do. They would over like a cow and a light would come on like a flashlight, like a real bright light. And she said it would click off real fast, and then would go to another one and do the same thing. The light would come on, and there were two crafts doing this, and she said at the end they both clicked their lights off. The first one shot off. It didn't make a sound, she couldn't hear anything, and a few seconds later the other one took off. Now her daughter, her youngest daughter, she got on the floorboard of the car and started crying, want to leave. Her daughters are very educated people. The one that was in the floorboard crime. She's a teacher now and the other one is a registered nurse. And they've never talked about it. The only reason I know about it is because my fiancee told me. But they've never all three of them, ever talked about it. My mother and I. You know, I'm glad after all these years we finally shared that experience with each other because it amazed me. Forty something years went by before we even talked about it, and it took Egglin and a few other things happening to kind of jar my memory about it enough to tell me, hey, this is real and what I experienced was real and we need to discuss it. It still makes my mother feel very uncomfortable about it. The only reason she talked to me is because I brought it up. He never talked about it.
Speaker 3: Good stuff that bill interesting us. Some strange stuff that's happened in your life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the anomalies, the things happening in the yard. We got to the point where we just started ignoring it because I couldn't get anybody to come here to look into it. I think when I would call people that actually did this for a living, they were scared to come. One of the photos that we took with a security camera looks like an angel. It was. I took a still photo of something that looked like people would probably think is like a Virgin Mary type of apparition is what it looked like. For a few nights, there was this light shining through the rails on my back deck. My back deck, SI's only like two or three feet off the ground. There was something a light through my rails. And this went on for two or three nights. There's nothing that low that can shine a light through my rails. When I went out to look at where that light was coming from, there was a burntmark in my grass, like a strip of burnt grass. And I took pictures of this where that light was coming from. It was some of the strangest things that I'd ever seen. And like I said, we got to the point where we just ignored it because it was driving us crazy. We would come home, our back sliding glass door would be open slightly, you know, just enough to let us know, you know, that something opened it. I don't know who or what did it. And one day we got a visit by two guys in a black suv. What happened was my son called me. He said he was at Walmart with a flat tar. Walmart's on the other end of town here. Well, my fiance, she had just pulled up in the driveway and this big black suv pulled right up to her bumper and these two guys got out. She said one was well dressed. He had long hair, but she said it was really well kept, and the other guy had short hair. She said they parked right up on her bumper and they were out of their vehicle before she even got out. So that made her kind of nervous because years ago she had a home invasion. A guy had escaped out of jail and held her at gunpoint, so that made her very uneasy. Anyway, they said they were roofers. They said that they wanted to inspect our roof because there had been flood damage in the area and we were under a drought warning. We were under a no burned ordinance when these guys came. And I've never seen a roofer in a black, shiny suv in Alabama. If a roofer comes to your house, most time they're in an old, beat up truck with a ladder on it. But these guys were in a very nice suv. She said it was very black and shiny. They were really pushy about wanting to get up on the roof. Now I had posted some videos on YouTube about some of the things we were capturing on the video, and I had talked to some kind of astronomy group that was over in Huntsville, and you know, the Space Command is considering moving to Huntsville, Alabama, which is only about seventy miles from here. I've often wondered if they were sent to take a look at some of the things that we were recording, because some people said, oh, those are bugs. Okay, yeah, some were probably bugs, but some weren't like anything I'd ever seen, which I still have some of the pictures I could show you brange of property.
Speaker 3: Now, are you still getting things happen?
Speaker 1: Probably if I actually looked at the cameras, if I started looking at them. A lot of times we see some really really strange things on the camera. So unless it's something like something comes up missing or we hear noises, we don't really look at them anymore because it was driving us crazy.
Speaker 5: Frankly, all right, you don't always know you're in a cult. Not At first, it feels like truth, like purpose, like home. Then the rules change, the world gets smaller, and obedience becomes survival. Hidden Cults is the podcast that takes you inside the world's most disturbing belief systems, from the mass suicide of Heaven's Gate to the gas attacks of om Shinrikio to the fiery siege in Waco, Texas. We follow the rise, the ruin and the survivors left behind. But the danger isn't over. We track cults still active cities, villages, and online spaces around the world, spanning continence, languages, and belief systems.
Speaker 1: You'll hear real.
Speaker 5: Stories from those who escaped, and if you've lived through something like this, we want to hear from you too. Hidden cults new episodes every week wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 3: Let's go back to your childhood experience quite a long time ago. Now you've still got quite a clear memory of what happened in how.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was very profound what I saw, and it just kind of burned into myself. What I saw. I've never seen anything like it since. I've never seen anything that looked like a glowing fire on the ground except a glowing fire on the ground. It was such a like a brilliant light that once you see something like that, extraordinary, I guess is the best word I can come up with. It's something I never forget, and sometimes I think it was meant for me to see it, so I would never forget it. I've tried over the years to just ignore what I saw. And when my mother confirmed, you know, that that happened, she went into detail more about it. I couldn't figure out why it took us so long to talk about it. But I've heard, you know, other people say sometimes that happens with UFO witnesses, you know, sometimes that they don't realize till after the fact something happened. Well, I remembered it happening at the time, and it just always kind of stayed in the back of my mind, and I had always meant to bring it up to my mother, but I just never did. And when I went to Eglin and what happened. After I went to Egland, I wanted to find out more about this place that I saw, so I got on ready That's how ended up on readit and lo and behold, one day I saw a picture of site C six because at the time I did not know it had an actual name to it. And I found the article under what you call machine porn and read it and there were these two guys talking about the site and this one guy said he worked there, So I sent him a private message and I asked him if he'd be willing to talk to me because I was really intrigued by what I saw there. I saved the chat transcripts, which I gave Turol's co Heart and News Nation. They saw the transcripts that I had with the guy that worked there. He said he worked there from nineteen eighty one to eighty four. He described the place on the inside, so I knew that he was telling the truth, and he told me during the Gulf Breeze sightings, side CECI was tracking him because he had friends that worked there after he left. He said that they had begged him to stay there. He said that when they were observing those radars, the radar texts, if you fell asleep, he said, the gardener coming there and escort you out with weapons. So it was very imperative that you stayed awake and watch the screens. And that radar is so powerful it contract objects twenty two thousand nautical miles into space inside of a break fruit, and it contracted thousands of objects at one time. And you can actually google this and it'll tell you about it. Now Chris Mellan. He has came out and said many times about the capabilities of the radars we have in the US, but he won't ever call SIGHTSEE six by name. I've noticed now what I believe, and this is something that came up today on an interview I did, is why Chris Mellan won't mention Site SEA by name. Well, maybe he signed an NDA where he can't. He can only talk about maybe public knowledge that they're willing to share with the public, because, like I said, you can google Site C six and it'll tell you all these capabilities I just told you. But what they want to you is that they also track you aps, which they have the capabilities to do there, and the radar tech that worked there told me that they tracked them. He also got into HARP, which I don't know much about. HARP. All I know is some kind of weather manipulation type of program that the military had. Supposedly they gave it over to some civilians to work it now, but he knew a lot of the technical parts of it and explain to me about a little bit about HARP. And he also told me one of his friends that work there died, like they told him the guy had committed suicide, but he said there was never a body like they never had a funeral for him. And he worked at the site and he said one night when he worked there, they had brought something covered on a truck up there to the site. And he said they never did that before, and he thought that was really odd. But he was getting on up there in his years. The only reason he agreed to talk to me is because I was military as well. He just confirmed just some of the hunches I had about the place. A lot of units would put, you know, some kind of mission statement like that up on the wall, like we monitor all space activity terrestrial and extraterrestrial from planet Earth, as like a joke. Well, I kind of felt like there was more to that, and I was right when he confirmed my suspicions. After talking to him, and I saved all the chat in scripts that I had with him, and I gave him to Ross Cauthart, and I also gave him to Jeremy Corbel and George Knapp. I was talking about a lady by the name of Amy Escridge, now Amy Escridge. She was working on some kind of propulsion system in Huntsville. Now, what's interesting about her is after she died, David Brush came forward in Huntsville where she was working, and that's where he first approached Jeremy Corbel and George Napp because he got nervous. I believe she was one of the people that David Grush was referring to that was killed trying to keep this stuff a secret. And if you look on YouTube under Amy Escridge, she made some videos claiming that people were trying to kill her. And I believe this is what spooked David Grush into coming out and spilling the beans and becoming a whistleblower. She's a very interesting person and I think her death is what put David Grush over the edge to come out and blow the whistle on all this stuff. He knows it all originated over in Huntsville, and I think it's very interesting also that after we had that big UFO flap in the late eighties and we had cattle mutilations also, and there's videos on YouTube with interviewing people a combination of all these articles and interviews that people have given over the years about UFOs, and they had the five UFO on there had an interview with the police chief and some of the police that were the cattle mutilation investigations. Very interesting. Five UFO, it's fyffe UFO. How long were you we were there? My unit was there for two weeks for the Alabama National Guard. That's designated Alabama National Guard Training Site. And it's still there. I was down at Eggland back in April or wedding. There's still signs saying, you know, this way like to the Alabama National Art Training Site. So it's still there for all these years.
Speaker 3: And it's a powerful radar they got. So yeah, so twenty twenty two thousand norqual miles. So that is about twenty five thousand regular miles, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And see that radar extends all the way to the Quaduling Atoll in the Pacific Ocean. See, so they basically have a three sixty view of the Earth and they connect to other radars. And when they're telling people that all they have is these grainy photos of these UFOs, you know, when they have these UAP hearings, you know, it's it's a lot. Basically, it's just straight up lock. They have very high resolution photos of these craft and if they can track an object the size of a break for twenty two thousand nautical miles out. You know, they've got better photos of UAPs and see that also shows you something else that tells you they know from where they come from and where they go once they get here. See, that's why they don't want to acknowledge this, because it opens up a whole other can of worms when they acknowledge this fact. Sy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that kind of radius that would probably extend out to geostationary orbit quite a way. They probably know about, you know, just about every seatellite orbit in the Earth.
Speaker 1: And like I said, they can track thousands of objects at once, and if something shows any kind of intelligent control, they're going to see it there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm sure they get a lot of it. So the statement you saw in the wall was we monitor or space activity terrestrial and extraterrestrial from planet Earth.
Speaker 1: And that's it. That's right. And what's funny. Doctor Stephen Grier just came out with a documentary and I got invited to one of his conferences a few years ago. It was the National Press Club conference he had up in Washington, d C. And they sent me an email asking me if what I saw was ARV I didn't know what that was. I was like, what is an ARV. I saw UFO, but I don't know what an ARV is. It was an alien reproduction vehicle. And I'm glad I didn't go because there was a guy there claiming that he was in Indonesia and they were dropped off there without communication devices, and they were seeing bodies loaded into a UFO and it was just a crazy story. And the guy claimed to be in the Marines and said, well, for one, Marines wouldn't be dropped off on a real world mission without a radio, for one, And that would never happen. And if it did happen, other Marines that were with him would have vouched for his story. I have plenty of friends that vouched for the integrity of things that I say that I still keep in touch with to this day, and they have passed this guy's story off as legit. And I'm here to tell you it would never happen the way he described it. And this guy was basically kicked out of the Marine Corps. It went ua, which is unauthorized absence, and he received a general under Honorable Circumstances discharge, which means he didn't have the option to reenlist. He had to get out after his enlistment because of something he did. It was a disciplinary issue. And they've tried selling this story to the public and you won't find one marine that believes that story.
Speaker 3: But you know, you're always going to get people which do that, which come forward and flights of fantasy and all that, and it kind of sells it really because it might is the water a bit from people which you know want to come forward exactly.
Speaker 1: And you know what happens when people report those stories as legitimate, It destroys their own credibility. Ross Cothart has come out telling stories about this guy that claims that he can summon UFOs and what happens is he trusts somebody. Somebody's telling him a story that he wholeheartedly believes hook Line and Sinker, and what they're doing is they're destroying his credibility because people are smarter than that they can see through these stories. He doesn't realize he's destroying his own credibility by reporting these ridiculous stories, but he thinks the person he's talking to he can trust. And the stories have gotten more ridiculous over the last few months than I mean they have been in the past, and they keep getting I mean just crazy. Just a lot of people have lost interest and stop subscribing to a lot of these people because the stories have become so outrageous, And that's what the intelligence community wants to happen. They want people to lose interest in these stories. And when people hear these, you know, outlandish stories like that, they start thinking, well, I keep trust this guy. He's telling this crazy story, and it's all by design. It keeps the subject matter quiet because people stop believing them and they wonder, hey, where did my viewership go? Well, you're telling stories about some guy that says he can summon UFOs and one that claims that alien bodies or human bodies were loaded into a UFO. My question was, if you were down in the jungle and you see a UFO and a clearing, the helicopter that comes and picks you up is going to be able to see that UFO from the air? Correct? That's the problem I have with that story too. And what if somebody gets wounded out there? How are you going to call for them to be picked up? If you were dropped off with no communications whatsoever. As the story goes what if you have to leave the area early. There's so many things that could happen. And that's also against Marine Corps field doctrine. And you can't get one guy that served with him to back that story. That's especially with Marines.
Speaker 3: I think, you know when they put a call light for whistledlows and that it basically brings a whole crowd out.
Speaker 1: I spoke with Ross. You know, he interviewed me and at the end he said, I don't believe you saw a thing, and I thought, well, I just filled my guts to this guy. And you know, it was my first big interview, and you know, it wasn't a podcast interview, it was national news, and I think he kind of failed to realize how nervous I was talking about it. And I'm sure my nervousness came out in that interview because it was the first time I'd ever talked about it, especially nationally, and you know, it took a while they were trying to get lighting right, and it was just very off putting to me. What I was going to do was tell Ross my story and be done. He kept interrupting what I was trying to tell and it was just it didn't go like what I thought it was. So, you know, now more just comfortable talking about it on podcasts because I can relax more, the interview's not rushed. I just feel like people hear me out more and better on podcasts than what he was doing. And and I'm not going to lie. I mean, it hurt a little bit because he has, in my opinion, aired some ridiculous stories, especially lately, and I think he'll air that, but he won't air what I told him. So I think it all really came down to how nervous I was. I mean, I wasn't ratings material. What he wanted to know was if I saw uf on Eglin. That was what he kept asking. I was like, no, I didn't see one. When night there was something blind around and they wanted us come inside because they didn't want us to see whatever it was. But I told him, I said I couldn't see it. That wasn't what the main thing I was trying to get across to him. What I was trying, you know, mainly to make him understand was the capabilities they have at Egglin and what they're doing there and all these grainy photos that they show when they have these UAP hearings, they said, oh, this is this is all we captured, you know, by the cockpit. You know, they'll show cockpit pictures, you know, these grainy photos and things, which I'm surprised they admit to that much. I know that they have the capabilities to have better resolution pictures that they have. Chris Millan talks about it all the time, but he won't mention Sight C six on Egglin by name. That He'll pretty much tell you the capabilities that our radars have, but he always stopped short of saying Sight C six specifically.
Speaker 3: When it comes to the grainy stuff. I mean, you know, they're not really going to release any good, juicy stuff to the public. You know, it's just it's just a reality of it.
Speaker 1: They would have to answer a lot more questions if they did exactly.
Speaker 3: As far as the capabilities of some of these sites, I mean, I'm sure there's sites around the US, probably around the world that are very high advanced Egglin C six, I mean, it's it's pretty well knowniced. I absolutely believe they're already monitoring the skies things from outside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just I'll talk now, maybe once a month or something like that. I tried to contact Jeremy Corbel too, and the only email I got back was, uh, yeah, your story is a little piece of the puzzle. And I'm like, man, you know, I'm telling you here that they have these capabilities, you know, and they're telling the American public they don't. This new whistleblower, this brown guy that Corbell interviewed, he came out and he was talking about they have the capabilities to monitor these things and that God exists. And they did a two hour segment and all I got out of that two hour segment was that they have the capabilities to monitor UFOs and that Seanka Patrick Lotte. It took them two episodes to say those two things.
Speaker 3: Does not surprise me. So when did you know you'd have this very early experience. Did you have much of an interest in the subject in UFOs and.
Speaker 1: That not really?
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I always when I was growing up, you know, I was too busy playing sports. I was in the boy Scouts, you know, doing things like that. I was never interested in UFOs at all. I always thought that basically, I always thought that, you know, people that claimed all this stuff were crazy. That's what I always, you know, felt like and then I started, you know, having some memories about, you know, what happened to me when I was a kid, and thought, well, maybe they're not so crazy. And when my mother verified it. My sister was with us too, but she was way too young to remember it. She was only like a year or two old when it happened. And some of the things that have been seen over the years, like the big UFO flap we had here in the late eighties and calmulations we had in the area, those are just things you can't ignore.
Speaker 3: So when did you start thinking that maybe the experience you had in seventy seven, seventy eight, it was maybe maybe could be related to the subject.
Speaker 1: When I started being aggravated by the subject, like when we started seeing things on the cameras, things in the yard, just things that would not let it go, Like it was like it was saying, Hey, pay attention to me, you know, pay attention. It just got to the point I couldn't ignore it anymore, and so I started going over things you know, that I saw personally as a kid, that my family experienced as well. So multiple people in my family experienced it, Multiple people here in my city and county experienced things. And then what I saw at egg Line, and that puting on the cake for me that hey, the government knows these things are here, so why the cover up? You know, why do they not want people to know about it? I have a good idea of why they don't want to talk about it, and I think it's because these things aren't good. I mean, if they're taking people's cattle and there's people that came forward and said they were abducted, that's not something that you would want to share with the public to make them feel safe. Their job is to make us feel safe. And if they came out and admitted all this stuff, it's true, it would it would cause panic. I mean, the more I've learned about it, the more I understand why they want to keep it quiet. But I would just like to know, just for the sake of knowing, you know, hey, what is it? So I can quit wondering about it. That's why I say a lot of times I wished I hadn't seen anything.
Speaker 3: And when you spoke to your mother about it, and she and said to you that she described something landing with free legs and a round, well.
Speaker 1: It shocked me when she mentioned all that stuff and she drew it out. I mean it didn't take her a few seconds, and she drove it like she drew it and like she just saw it a second ago. And I can understand why she drew it so fast, because what I saw was so profound myself that I'll never forget it as young as I was. You know, there's some things that are traumatic when you see and when you're a kid that you'll never forget. That just kind of and I think when you when you experience things as a child, they stay with you longer anyway. You know, you could when you grow up to be an adult. A lot of times you forget what she did yesterday. When you're a kid, when you see something that's really extraordinary, you don't never forget that. You need like traumatic experience you have as a child, I mean, it stays with you for life. And that's one of those experiences that stay with me. It's something that I've talked to my son about it. I don't really talk about it around him very much because I don't want to freak him out about it. The only people really that I have in depth conversations with is people that have experienced these things, like you know, my mother. My mother and I we've since kind of drifted apart. Sadly enough, we don't speak very much anymore, but we have this experience that will bond us forever together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully you can get that get that back on track again. You've never ever mentioned anything which happened prior to the experience in whome.
Speaker 1: What happened was me and my fiance had talked about. We just happened to mention our experiences with each other. Her daughters never ever have talked about what they saw together, but me and my fiance shared our own experiences together, so we have a bond. We've had sightings together. We saw something a few months back going down the main street of town that blew us away. We pulled over on the side of the road. There were these thousands of objects in the sky. They were swirling around. They looked silver in color. They looked like kind of like the wind bow. They looked like a flock of birds, but they were really high in the sky. They weren't birds, but we saw them go straight up. We saw them swirl around and then they split in two. But when they split in two, they swore around on the ends. Then they joined back together, and then they shot right back up out of the sky. We pulled over. I got video of it. I got a steel picture that shows like six or seven things in the still. They look white, and I couldn't really get them a good picture of them. We couldn't believe nobody else was seeing them because we just sat there with our mouth open. It was broad daylight. There was hardly a cloud in the sky when we saw it. And I've seen videos over the internet where these things have been spotted in like Ohio. I saw one and then over in I think it was Florida, and people are like, what is this? And it was the same thing we saw, except ours were more together. They looked they moved like a flock of birds move almost. But we One night, I was out on my back porch with the night vision. I have night vision, and this was when they were having all the drone sightings. Here something that looked like a drawn It flew over the house and it hovered below this house next to mine, and I put the night vision on it, and this red beam shot past us and it made us both jump when it did it, and a few nights after that. It was about two thirty three o'clock in the morning. I heard this buzzing sound and I looked out the blinds and there was something hovering over at my fence line. And I was just tired. I didn't care what it was that I could tell us over and over the fence right there because it was loud enough. It woke me up and I just went back to bed. There are so many things like that that if you're looking for it, you'll find it, and I just got tired of looking for it.
Speaker 3: So what made you want to come out and share your account with us?
Speaker 1: Because I know the stories that the government is telling people, like when they had these UAP hearings and they play dumk that that's not the truth. I mean, if you know the capabilities of what they can do at Eglin, you can put two and two together and you know that they're not telling the truth. And the big question is why, And you know that it's real. What real is? I don't know. That's a big question. What is this real thing? How much do they know? But I do know enough to know that they have a lot of knowledge. If that radar facility at Eglin's been there since I think nineteen sixty five, so it's been there a long time. It barned once and they rebuilt it. I think people have a right to know that the government knows a lot more than what they're willing to admit to. And if you know where to look, you know where to start asking questions.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of people have a little piece of a puzzle. Do you believe that the government are going to be the ones that release stuff or do you think is going to come from people just sharing storm.
Speaker 1: From a normal person if it comes out? Because what what people don't understand why Egglin is so important, Because if you realize they can do that, you know that they know where they come from and where they go once they get here. I'll give you an example. Lonnie is the more you've ever heard of Lonnie is the more the policeman. Ye. Yeah, this core of anciding. There were government people that showed up at that site before he called anybody. And what I understand, government people, military people showed up there where he had that incident before he even called for backup. That's one reason I think it goes back that far that they've been tracking on that far back. They that's why they know when something goes down, that's why they are able to scramble people so quickly to get them. You know, David Grush come out and said that these things that they had, several of them craft that is and if they can track objects like that, then they know when they crash, they know where to go get them. And it really makes sense of how they get to places so quickly. That's why Egglin's important. I've had some really over the top criticisms and people sending me ugly message. I could show you some very ugly messages I've gotten on Reddit talking about this stuff. I mean timber Chet, congressman from Tennessee, you know, he likes to say when you're over the target, that's when they start shooting at you. And I believe I'm close to the truth that they don't want to talk about because I've just gotten some really over the top criticism just by saying that they track UFOs from Egland C six. I mean, if there's nothing to that, why criticize me so harshly? You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But then again, you're all singing at people which say, yeah, yeah, I did spend a little bit of time there, you know, and this is what I witnessed, this is what I heard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of people that have talked to me that were stationed on England say they've seen a lot of crazy things there. Now, I never really saw any crazy things there except for the radar side. I try to be as honest as I can, you know, I don't try to inflate my story or exaggerated or anything. I just try to say, hey, this is what I saw, this is what I believe. And that's after me being a military policeman for ten years. And I do have a bachelor's degree in criminal justice with a minor in psychology, so you know, I do know a little bit about you know, investigative work and trying to find out the answers to things. This place just really got my attention. But had I not experienced what I did when I was in Georgia when I was, I would have never gave sat C six a second thought. I'd have just been like, oh, this is a cool place, and I'd have never dug any deeper. I would have never tried to find out more about the place and say that's what I was trying to tell ralse I could not tell one story without telling the other. You see what I'm saying. They were just one contributed to the other.
Speaker 3: Well, of course, I mean their experiences that have happened to you. Very often the case. I've had hundreds of guests on here over the years, and you know, they come on really just to say one story which happened maybe a few years ago. But then they started the beginning they say, well, this is something which happened to me and my mother when I was a kid, and then this happened all these ever strange occurrences and experiences, you know, and it's still part of the puzzle really.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, it was good speaking with you man, Bill.
Speaker 3: I really appreciate you coming on and sharing all that for our listeners.
Speaker 1: Are you welcome?
Speaker 3: It was great meeting you tonight. Okay, take care of yourself.
Speaker 1: All right, have a good day, man. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Well, that is all for this episode. Keep updated and connected with the show on x Facebook and Instagram. And if you have an encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website UFO Chronicles podcast dot com. A big thank you to Bill for sharing tonight, and thank you all for listening. I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe and keep watching the skies. Goodbye to
Speaker 4: Any