Speaker 1: Do you exclaimer to the fair season? Karen's out there? How dare you? All guests on the show do not reflect the opinions of the host. The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, stretch our minds and grow not what we want. If you are looking for an echo chamber, you were listener discretion. As you talking about extreme anowledge the crown, we will guilty from the super They don't fear the questions, they fear the fun.
Speaker 2: So we see.
Speaker 1: See they content.
Speaker 2: Thank you the aracy, But does the dark.
Speaker 1: Shows? Hey, guys, what is happening and what is up? Hold out that glass baby, because you know what time it is. We are about to feel it. Welcome to the Prometheus Lens podcast, the place where the conversations are always in lightning. I'm your host, Doc Brown, and here we like to use the allegory other Prometheus Lens take a second look at everything. Well, guys, I took a trip down the rabbit hole. Robert Seffer is a guy that I followed and listened to his stuff for quite a while. Very fascinating guy. He's got some really good perspectives and different perspectives and been reaching out to this guy for a long time, try to get him on the show, but he's a big name guy and he's basically said he's not going to go on anybody's show except for Joe Rogan. So I finally broke down and I bought a bunch of these books and I kind of shared that on my Facebook page and was talking about I was excited to dive into them, and a friend of mine reached out to me. It was like, Hey, I'd like to read that sixteen sixty six book myself. Let's read that and collab on something and kind of break this down and talk about it. So I'm really excited to have this discussion. And this is another man that I've tried to get on the show quite a few times and we've had some scheduling issues. So I'm real excited to have him on the show for the first but hopefully this is the first of many. But I like to welcome to the show BT while it's BT thing for coming on. Man, Yeah, thank you for the m mate.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it. Dude.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, You're definitely a big brain guy, a great researcher. So I'm really excited to sit down and talk with you and kind of flesh this out and get your perspectives right on. Thank you. Well, for those that's not familiar with you and your podcast, just kind of introduce yourself to the listeners. Give everybody a little backgroun who you are and what you do, and a little bit about your show man. Right.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's the time to do the thing that I do with all my guestses and I just say, hey, drop your links, tell me what you do, right, Yeah. So I host Truth and Shadow podcast where we explore some of the different things I deal with, psychology, true crime, philosophy, I look at some things religious, Christian and otherwise. We just explore anything that comes to mind. And I say, hey, that's something I want to look at. It's the same thing we're looking at. You looking at this sixty sixteen sixty six book going you know, I've meant to read this, but I usually need to have a motivator to read something with this. So I was like, well, look, I can dig into this myself and run a couple shadow shorts. I run shadow shorts on my podcast, which is just me monologuing about a topic I like. And I said, well, you know, I could probably interact with Doc Brown about this little bit and see what we can pull out. So you check me out Truth and Shadow podcast dot something dot org I think it is, or just google Truth and Good with BT Wallace. It's on YouTube, iTunes, it's on all of the platforms you can find me anywhere podcasts are streamed.
Speaker 1: Nice well man, be sure to check him out. Like I said, you won't be disappointed, and after you hear this conversation, you will know why I recommend you check him out because, like I said, he's a big bring guy, a real good researcher, and you definitely enjoy his content. If you like listening to the stuff that I talk about, he probably goes in a lot deeper and more esoteric stuff because I've actually you actually have a background in the occult, don't you bet.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It was an esotericist for quite a while, dealing with some pretty dark stuff during a rather depressing and dark time in my past.
Speaker 1: M well, man, I guess we can get into the meat of the matter. So sixteen sixty six Robert Zephyr, honestly just the date. You know, you've got the triple sixes and it's like, man, what is this book? About It's kind of a one of those books is kind of like a schmortgage board. It kind of launches you off at this certain date, but it spiderwebs off quite a bit, it does.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, we see a lot of big names pop up through this each Let's see what's her name, Blovotsky, And we're going to talk about Rabbi Zevy here in a little bit. I mean, there's just you know, an Adam Weishap, the creator of the Illuminati. There's so many names in this text that it pulls you into a rabbit hole and just keeps sucking you further and encouraging really to dig into these things a little bit more than the surface level that's really treated in this text.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because this book right here honestly could be a springboard into many other rabbit holes. Like you said, it kind of touches and goes on a lot of different things, but he makes all these connection points to these, you know, various rabbit holes. But and I told you pre roll, this was something that I've not really tooken a deep dive in, so a lot of this was new material for me. So it was kind of exciting for me. But one thing. Man, I got my notes here, guys, so as I read this, I took me some notes, so you'll see me kind of look into the side for mental references. But you know, I guess starting off with you know, Rabbi Zev. This was a guy that I had never even heard of, and the title of Messiah is attached to this guy. And most of the time, you know, us as Christians, we hear the word Messiah, we think of Jesus Christ. But this is a manned This is a man in sixteen sixty six that came forward and claimed to be that Messiah. Have you ever heard of zeb before? Bt?
Speaker 2: Yes, Zev is actually one of the names that will pop up for anybody who studies Cabala, specifically through anything Golden Dawn related or even some of the Thelma information. You'll find Rabbi Zev mentioned through various texts written by a whole lot of different people, because he's kind of paramount in some of the deranged things that develop within those more wink wink nudge nudge communities in the occult world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I thought it was just crazy, because you know, he comes out and actually it's somebody else that propagates him to you know, come out and say he's the messiah. Honestly, he kind of had some nudges from some other people, but he had like over i think it said one over one million followers in his prime. And one of the things that he really made this man significant was his claims that he planned to redeem the world through acts of sin and even used the Talmuds you kind of back up his claims. So it's like, not only are you claiming to be a messiah, but you're telling people to do sex, drugs in rock and roll and all this tibacher to redeem the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. I mean it stands right against what Paul writes and what is it Romans where he says, shall we continue and sin so that grace will abound by no means? And so it really flies in the face of Christianity when this central concept being discussed here is this inversion that we need to be more sinful to bring in more grace.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and he only had a ten year run. He died in sixteen seventy six, but his work kind of carried on through a nook, you said. Another cobblist of Jacob Frank, right, and that was another guy that I'd never heard of, but i'd heard that Frankist title.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you start looking into some of these shootof cults that develop within the post Temple Judaism, if you will, right off the bat, early early first century, we start seeing the Mezerits. They're the first to show up on the scene, and there are several other Masonic figures that pop up throughout history. But when we get to Rabbi zev it's a little bit different in what he's wanting people to do. He's talking about this inversion behavior. And then yes, we lead into Jacob Frank who starts the Frankests and these guys. This is where a lot of the i'll use the word Pizzagate stuff is kind of early seventeenth century going on. So there's a lot of children's stuff going on that's real bad, real nasty. Some serious Mulloch worship, if you will, abortion things like that are spawning and kicking off within this particular Judaism if you will.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we'll kind of dive into that. I want to just kind of give like a little kind of quick synopsis in whatever you know, rabbit holes, you think is worth exploring. I want to have just this as just a free conversation here. But another thing, like you had mentioned, is all these different connection points. And Jacob Frank actually one of his big things is he entered into this alliance with the Adam Weisshaup and Mayor Amstel of the Rothschilds. So here you even have some Illuminati, right, yes, but they claimed that, you know, through their infiltration of the secret societies like the Freemasons and things like that would help kind of carry out this global agenda that they had. And basically, I think if I read it correctly, that they were saying, like the the Freemason lodges was the nurseries for the Illuminati that they had these guys just kind of infiltrate and pick some of these guys out, you know what I mean. So it's kind of like the secret club within the club kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Recruiting out of the Masons is pretty common. The Golden Dawn does it, uh, the uh Rosa Christians do it. So there's no real small surprise. I mean even within Mason, even within Freemasonry, the Scottish right will come and pull some people out of other rights into theirs. This is where we have the thirty three. It doesn't exist in some of the other rights. But to be a thirty three degree meason, you have to be a Scottish right mason. So there's a whole lot of stuff going on, absolutely, man.
Speaker 1: And another thing too, kind of carrying on with this guy here, this Frank, and we'll circle back to Zebby. Like I said, I just kind of want to give a little little quick timeline. It's good, but uh, during during this time uh with the Zeby and he has one million followers. Uh if you think about that, I mean that's a big number anyway, but during this time frame, this was basically half of the Jewish population in the seventeenth century. So, I mean this guy was really significant. And you had mentioned the frank guy that carried the torch on his teachings is known today as Louannick Cabal. Is that am I saying that? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's Isaac Luria, So yes, absolutely.
Speaker 1: And then what's crazy too stands out in my mind was I remember reading can you remember the guy what's the guy's name that kind of breathed life into Zebby and told him, Hey, you know you're the Messiah, you need to go forward and do this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, because that was the name that I didn't decide to write down because Zev was kind of like the main character in the story.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So well, when you look at Zev's story, if I can remember correctly part of what was going on, give me a minute here, because this is what was this Western Anatolia the time seventeenth century, and we wanted Zev was kind of being pushed around. I think there's some there was a sultan involved, Ottoman Empire.
Speaker 1: Rabbi Nathan.
Speaker 2: It's Nathan, that's it. Yeah, Rabby Nathan's this guy which is a real funny name. He could be pulling this in Nathan of Gaza. Nathan of Gaza.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and uh well I thought was crazy? Is you know, he was pushed to jump into this messiah role and honestly, with the times that we're in, it kind of reminds me of Trump. You know. What's going on here is like he come in and his faith advisors all gathered around him and you know, basically build him up to be this messiah figure and tell him. You know, saying no to Donald Trump is like saying no to God. And you have the Jewish people painting him as the second coming of Cyrus and even calling him the Messiah, and he's doing this holy war right now, and it's kind of like with all that talk, now he actually believes it. You know. He posted that picture all over social media of him as a quote unquote doctor. I'm like, come on, you know, yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: Rabbi Nathan's pushing this guy into into being this messiah. And you got Paula White doing it to Donald Trump. Absolutely, that's what I see too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he ends up getting captured and this is what I thought was even the if it wasn't insane enough for you folks, he gets captured by this Sufi king or prince and basically tells him convert or die. You're going to become a Muslim or I'm going to cut your head off. And the dude says, okay, ick my head, I'm going to convert. But he lost a little bit of his followers, but a lot of them doubled down and said, no, no, no, he has to do this. It's part of him redeeming the world. Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a principle within Judaism anyways that you're allowed to do these things to save your self.
Speaker 1: And that blewed my mind. Right, I'd never heard of that, And like we had briefly mentioned, so he you know, condones these unholy practices of orgies. That's ultimately what got him kicked out the Samaria in sixteen fifty and had him wandering and stuff like that. That's how he ended up getting captured by this you know, Sufi king. But this whole divine spark thing, I'd never heard of that, And this if you don't care, bt, I know you're real versed on this stuff. Kind of give them an overview of, you know, their ideology. Why, you know, what are these divine sparks, how do they affect the redemption of the world, and why they think this tibautry is a way to salvation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this is where we have to dig a little bit into Jacob Frank because he's the one that illuminates or writes down a lot of this information. But we can go ahead and speculate and talk about it a little bit here. Absolutely, so when we start digging around and looking at some of these various cults, I'm Rabbi zev is what I put into an apocalyptic cult. He's right up there with Jim Jones in my opinion, he's there with some of the early Jovah's witnesses, and he's he's basically someone who gets a lot of popularity by talking about how the end of the world is going to come about by doing certain things. Okay, well, that's all well and good to talk about how the end of the world's going to come by us doing things. Well, the thing was, and what makes it really compelling and dangerous, Dude, this is so dangerous is because psychologically humans know we're failures. We're going to fail. Even as Christians, we know we're centers and we're going to fall off and miss the mark continually. Well, Rabbi's v shows up and he's like, yes, it's this human sense of failure that is actually what's going to help bring about the end of the world and the return of the Davidic Kingdom so on and so forth, and the real Messiah or whatever's going to come or he's the Messiah, He's going to bring about the return of the Davidic Kingdom. I mean, you know, a dude's about sixteen hundred and sixty six years late. He already came, but you know they don't buy that. So we're dealing with the world doc that is really struggling with guilt contradictions, that sin itself may actually serve as a divine plan. So it frees up a lot of people to go, Okay, I can go ahead and engage and do these acts, and I know that they are sanctioned by God because Rabbi Zev says so, and rabbiz V has the backing of another guy, Rabbi Nathan, And so we're looking at all of this and it's a big phenomena. Dude. Anytime anybody can get some kind of permission to continue behaving in their darkness, that is usually where you're going to get some of the cultural followings. And this is no different.
Speaker 1: Mm No, I totally agree. And so basically, the way I understood it when I was reading this is like they believed that God, when he was creating everything, he put his essence. Basically, he downgraded hisself and divided hisself into these uh eleven.
Speaker 2: Ten technically, so when we're starting to talk about the sparks, the ten Sepharroth, that's what we're calling. We're depending on who you're talking about. There's ten of them. There's an eleventh that's called and that was actually explored by Alistair Crole and it may or may not exist within the Cabbalistic Tree of Life. That's the that's the name of the item. So if you google the Cabalistic Tree of Life, you're going to see usually a map with ten spheres, the bottom of which is going to be here Earth Malcouth, and above it's Yasad that's the moon, and then and then at the tip top I do believe is Keer. I can't remember, it's Kefer or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Don't have my map. Yeah, okay, I see it. But even above that is as three emanitions of God, the A and the A and the a and sofor and so God being this, being light and being true white light, cannot basically, after the fall of atom, give his light to mankind because it's just too much. It's too much bright too. We wouldn't be able to deal with it. So he sends it down in these ten other spheres, and they're usually associated with planets.
Speaker 3: Most days don't look like an emergency. That's why most people never think about what they're we do because preparedness isn't about looking the party, it's about being ready anyway. Comfort isn't a luxury, it's what keeps you moving when the day goes longer than planned. That's why every Squatch survival pack is made here, start to finish. Squatch builds packs for people who don't assume the day will stay easy. Rugaru Mofman built to last your missions and be passed down when you're done. Squatch survival gear ready for the next one.
Speaker 2: And that that kind of makes a little bit of sense because of how many planets are in our Solar system. And yes, Pluto is still a planet. I don't really care, Neil, you can suck it. Pardon my language, but Pluto's a planet. Pluto is very much part of the Coblist decree of life. The Babylonians knew there was a planet out there, and they knew it was there, so it's it's all part of these ancient, ancient ideas of God being incapable of interacting with humanity and having to do it through some kind of sphere, and it would require an intermediary and occultist and esotericis to be able to reach.
Speaker 1: Out and.
Speaker 2: Draw that light that spark down. Is that your question about the stuff?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I just kind of want him to because we have the opposition.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we could talk about the Kleepoat, which is the the dark opposite. I mean, there's due to the fact that when God that they're.
Speaker 1: Talking about in this book, that they have to go and cleanse to restore. Yeah, that's the opposite tree.
Speaker 2: Right exactly. And that's and that's kind of the goal of anes Cobblist too, the tree of life. The Tree of Life is given basically as a what we should be, what mankind should be, but we have this shadow it's it's something I explore on my podcast all the time, is the youngiin concept of the shadow self, and this is just something that's part of us. Well, that's the in Cabala, that's the cleep vote, that's the dark spheres. And they're pretty much opposites exactly as you see them. So if you see malcouth as earth here and all that's kind of in this world, that would be good and true and beautiful. The opposite cleap vote would be a malcouth but it's disordered, it's debauchery, it's sin, and you have to cleanse those by doing the things within that particular sphere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just gives you an excuse to party all night. I think it's just you know, hey, you know, I'm just somebody's got to do it. You know, it's right, because.
Speaker 2: Being held accountable for your abuses is the hardest thing to deal with in life. Yes, absolutely, But.
Speaker 1: I got here. The notes says that, you know, Kabbola became a mystical mix of pagan teachings that predated the Torah and gnostic elements of Judaism, and texts like the Zohar say not to destroy evil, but to return it to the source, join the left with the right, and uplift the fallen sparks. And that's kind of what we just talked about there.
Speaker 2: Well, they get that idea because God says in I can't remember what book, I create good and I create evil, So you have to return evil back to God.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And Madame Lebotsky's even tied into this, and she actually like condemns one section of this teaching and kind of praises the other. But she says that the Kabbalistic works of today are mistaken and only fragments of the true faith, which is the key to all religious systems. And she claimed that the Chaldean version of Kablo was most likely the Athanic version and the oldest, which uh, the Kaldian Kabbala Uh in the book of Numbers, you have the wisdom of the Hebrew initiates, is what they claimed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's yeah, shel Dian's the Chaldeans, the people in what is this southern Messopanamia which is modern day Iraq.
Speaker 1: Su Persia.
Speaker 2: Once upon a time it's a neo babylon area. So the problem with when you start looking at Kabala, I don't find it has any pagan roots. And that's kind of an interesting thing for me to say that, knowing what I know, I don't find paganism within it. I think this is a natural spur spawn of developing and looking at something like the Torah without any kind of vowel notes. So if you put when you start putting the vowel signs into the scripture, which is what we have, so we know in the beginning of barrow sheet, right, we know what the vowel sounds should be. Well, we didn't have that once upon a time, and a lot of these people believe that the Torah without the vowel sounds is the more pure Tora. And you can start putting letters together and forming other words from it, kind of like I'm going to call it a Torah code, and I don't mean it like Bible code style stuff. I just simply mean that you could put the beginning of this word together with the ending of that word, and you have a different word altogether. And these cliff quotes starts showing up. When we're talking about God creating the stars and the heavens to give us our calendar. He's talking about the planets, and so I don't find paganism in there, but you know, some people may think, so, I think this is this something that spawns right out of Isaac Luria, and I think that's the eleventh century. I don't have my note for Isaac Luria, but the Zohar begins right around there with him. And that's what he's doing. He's taking the letters. You know, So if I said, like in the beginning sheet beth resh Shin and talve, and he's taking the letters that would follow after, and if you were to begin baras sheet with an LF so because the Bible begins with a bee in the tour.
Speaker 1: Right, doc.
Speaker 2: So if you changed baracheet to begin with an LF and said, it would say ah bahra sheet. So basically the verse changes the father of the Beginnings creates the world. It changes the entire translation of scripture. And this is what's going on, right, And so they can add letters to make the words more true because they're getting this from I mean, they got their tinfoil hat on and they're receiving signals from sky or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And what I thought was weird too, is like, you know, this stems and kind of branches off into what you called the you know, the sabat and cults like we had mentioned, but just the how paradoxical they are. You know, it says that the guiding principle of their faith was their movement. Whoever it is as they appear is not a true believer. True faith must always be concealed. It was their duty to deny it publicly. Literally wolves and sheep's clothing here, and they said, this is part of you know, what Zebby was doing. He was fulfilling this this law here. It's just it's so hard to keep up with man and then wrap your mind around. But after his death we see this set continue and I got in some of my notes here they talk about the wife sharing. That was something that they were real big on. And you see that with John d You see that with so many of these, you know, esoteric type people. You mentioned Alestra Crowley, he was all about this sex magic. But kind of it looks like this is kind of where it stems from. Uh, you know, the Eyes Wide Shut movie, Jeffrey Epstein and all these kinds of things. And even coming back to Donald Trump, I mean his book The Art of the Deal, you know, kind of woven in there he mentions that he has a Kabbalistic teacher.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, there's this. So one of the things that I find and I found this basically throughout this Texas we pull up specific names, right, so, Savi Blovotsky, Nathan so on and so forth. Right, Doc, So what's going on here? And this is very common within Colts Right, it's I have the secret knowledge and you don't. Therefore for you to get it, you have to do what come to me to receive this. Right. It's uh, I really believe Colts Dry draw some of the most narcissistic and disgusting people of human society to them to where they form, not to them, but where they form them and it and it just takes a little bit to poke somebody. I mean, come on, somebody had to been poking Jim Jones to do what he did. I'm pretty sure he didn't just think about in the blue someone that he had to have a rab by Nathan poke them along, say hey, you're this, You're that. Same with Blavonsky. She didn't come up out of know her. She had somebody pushing her to start doing this too. They all do, Crowley, Did they all have somebody pushing them?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And that's as Christians. I mean, it's pretty plain to see the fallen angel you know, demonic rem kind of coming into that because the one thing I've always noticed, ah, you see that the the colin card or footprints you know, of these fallen angels and Napoline with this sex stuff. It's kind of like their calling card when you see sexual perversion and all this kind of stuff. I mean that that is their calling card. Like that Jacob guy, I mean he insisted u child sacrifice, rape, incest, drinking of blood was not only acceptable but necessary and that Jacob slipped with his followers. But he what's even more sick is that he slipped with his daughter, right. And uh, she even give her some kind of little exoteric you know, position and name in the cult. And she was known as the Lady or the Holy Matron, you know, which his mother. Yeah. Uh, and then we have this Chris Bloodsoe stuff going on today. What does he say, All these orbs and stuff appear to him, and uh, she manifests and calls herself the lady.
Speaker 2: Right, there's a lot going on, Chris. He said, I'm trying to remember back, but either Christis I think he have his dad because his dad's kind of part of this too. Uh. Mister the senior Bloodsoe said that God appeared him and said my name is I think that's what it was. I mean, if somebody's listening, they can look at that. Just go and look at that, because it's some of the most interesting things that God shows up and says, hey, my name is this. Well we know that's not what it is, because God reveals his name to Moses.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he precent. I was trying to pull up like an image of him that way people can kind of have like a reference if you've seen this guy on you know, he's been on a lot of big shows. Is called the Sean Ryan Show and a bunch of other ones. Right, Yeah, But he claims that he's in contact with the Lady and she tells him all this kind of stuff and gives him, you know, revelations and prophecies and all these kinds of things. And that's a really interesting thing.
Speaker 2: You bring that up. You're familiar with the Babylon Working and the Crowley Cattle.
Speaker 1: There's like thirty thousand foot view, like I know him, and yeah, yeah, so by the guy I got in the desert and.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm sorry, we're rabbit holing here for a little bit, but give me a second.
Speaker 1: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: So the Babylon Working, you brought up this idea of the spirit appearing and saying, hey, I'm the Lady or I'm the matron or whatever. Okay, and the Babylon Working. One of the main goals is you have to have what's known as the Red Woman or the oh my goodness, is it the Crimson Lady or something like that. It's been a while since I've looked at I mean, it's a born again Christian. I really tried to stay away from where I came from, so a lot of this is just from lived memory. But you do this big time ritual and you make the Lady the Horror of Babylon show up, is basically what you're having. So that's what that lady is. That lady is quite literally what John writes about his apocalypses or the Book of Revelation. The the Horror of Babylon is who that is.
Speaker 1: And one thing I found too, because I'm recently I've been doing some studies and some of this kind of stuff for my next book I'm working on. But a lot of these people that say they're from this dragon court, you know, this serpent seed, tracing their lineage back to you know, semil and Lilith and all this kind of stuff, right, they that's where you get all these terms like vampire and wirewolf because that was these people. It's just it got you know, fantasized and really blew out of proportion and stretched because they yeah, they were really pale skinned. They were the fair folk. And yes they seen them sleeping and coming in out of out of tombs a lot. But that's because they practiced ancestor worship. And yes they did drink blood, but it was you know, menstrual blood from people in their bloodline because it, you know, they believed that it brought them power and things like that. And I thought about that, that horror of Avalon, because it was like a Eucharist for these people. They would take this blood, this menstrual blood of their dragon princesses and consume it. And then you have this scarlet lady riding a dragon with this cup and in the Greek it says with her cup of poorna lot abominations, it says Poornella. So I like, is that the menstrual blood? And she's writing this dragon and they say that Vladimir he was like one of the first ones to go through like their magi teachings and secret teachings, and it says the people that were selected to go through this were said to have ridden the dragon. Right, yes, yeah, that blew my mind.
Speaker 2: And then real dark stuff in history. I mean you start looking at both sides of this, because look, dude, the cults that are around, or I should the esoteric orders that are around today. Much of their things comes back to Jacob Frank comes back to Zen, goes back to Isaac Luria, goes back to people who aren't counter cultural, like Christianity. Christians, we're countercultural, right. We don't believe in aborting our babies. We don't believe in drinking other people's blood. You see, we don't do all these things that some other aspects of culture are absolutely completely okay with. And that's what you're supposed to be as a Christian counter cultural. These people are the drivers of accepted reality. They want certain things to be permissible, to give them permission to engage in them, so that their morality is no longer subjective or subjucated to the laws of God.
Speaker 1: Good point, man. Yeah, as Will said, and like you said, it stems back, and I want to kind of get into like what they're in go was what they're trying to push, and we'll get there. I actually have in my note like their goals and stuff. But it was very strategic, you know for those that's you know, wondering, well, how did it get here? I mean it was by design and it was so strategic, like that saying, you know, if you want to know where something's really rooted or where it comes from followed the money, right, so this Jacob frank guy or Jason Frank, he gets financed at Frankfurt and at the time this was the headquarters for the Jesuits and Adam Weisshaup, the founder of the Illuminati, and this was all funneled through the Rothschild's brothers and their financial empire. They were the ones putting forth all this kind of stuff and laying out the money for the plan, so to speak, and they formed their Illuminati. And everybody knows seventeen seventy six, you know, that was lines up with the you know, the American Revolution and things like that, and yeah, but a lot of people don't realize it was on May first. And I didn't realize this till I read this book and I've seen that because Robert Seiffer didn't point this out, but I knew this myself. You know, May first, that's bail taine, right, right, So they kicked this off on baill taneh. I didn't know what your thoughts on that was, or if you had anything to throw in there.
Speaker 2: The particular reason for doing it on that day of the year. I'm not one of the things within esotericism see that's that's usually Wicka Wicker really loves to pay attention to the feasts of the year. You know, it's it's honestly a joke. But because power isn't specifically on any particular day for the esotericist. So typically when you start seeing any kind of big thing being done on a on what would be considered a high holy Wicken pagan day, their thumb in their nose at us that's what that is. It's like I can do this and you guys can do literally nothing about it. And then it's at the same time waving their flag around and just trying to show it to the least common denominator that they are serving the serpent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which they were talking about how they believed in numbers. And this is something you see too in the Kabbala and some of this more esoteric stuff and you get into you know, jamatria and all that kind of stuff. But he was saying in his book here that you know, May was the fifth month, the first When you add those together, you know, five and one is six seventeen seventy six, which adds up to twenty one six plus twenty one equals twenty seven and this all goes back to this, you know, cabbalistic power in the numbers. But they reportedly had six main goals. And listen to this, guys, and tell me if this does not sound familiar or if we're not here. One Abolish all monarchs and governments. To abolish private property and inheritances. Three, Abolish nationalism and patriotism. Abolish family and marriages, communal education, and the abolishment of all religions right.
Speaker 2: Right, which would actually be a replacement of a religion with a different religion altogether.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Because humans, we are religious by nature.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we're sacrificial by nature too, whether we admit it or not. But you know, the smart people realize that we have the choice of what we sacrifice. You know. Tell you, guys, it's no secret that every single day your dollar loses its value. If a man invested one thousand dollars in silver in the sixties, today, that same one thousand dollars would have magically turned into almost thirty thousand dollars silver and gold only continues to increase in value if you have a four to oh one k or money setting in savings that is just a number in a computer system that is one MP or hack away from being deleted forever. I have recently teamed up with Cornerstone Assets and Metals and started investing in gold and silver myself, and I highly encourage the listeners. If you have money in savings just sitting there, invest it in hard tangible assets. The same thing with your four one ks. Take a twenty to thirty percent cut of that four oh one k that number in a computer system and invest into hard tangible assets that has proven to only increase in value. Be sure to check out the link in the description and the number on the screen, and be sure and tell them that Doc Brown from Prometheus Lynn sent you Torches High guys. And what I mean by that, I'm not trying to be esoteric or anything like that. What I mean by that is like, if there's something you want you have to choose to sacrifice, you know, your time to work to earn the money to get that said thing. Or if you don't like listening to ads you know on your favorite podcast, you know you have to sacrifice a coffee a month to bypass the ads, you know. I mean, there's just things in life. Whatever decisions you make, you know they are sacrifices, so to speak. And then I guess going into this here, where was it at this whole Rothschild item wisehawp jesuit order, all this kind of stuff we were kind of talking pre roll. Uh this even goes into the whole Zionism and modern state of Israel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I was wondering when political Zionism would pop up. This is a really big one too, because that's Hurtzel I think his name was. That might be mispronounced. I apologize, but he's the one that basically said, hey, if we had a Jewish state, it would end anti Semitism. That sounds good, right, That sounds like a good idea because just a little while, you know, we have some we have some really weird stuff kicking off throughout like World War two. Hurzel's before World War Two, he's like eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 1: I think it is.
Speaker 2: Schofield Scofield was one of Hurtzel's buddies. And to get people on board, well, one of the biggest people you need to get on boards Christians. If you can get Christians on board to support the idea of a political Zionism, you could you could really do something. So Schofield was basically wrapped into that. So anybody's got a Schofield Bible, surprise, surprise, you're a Prosionist or the author was a Prosionist.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, which all sponts.
Speaker 2: It's a it's a child, it's a great grandchild of the stuff that Zabi starts with Jacobs Frank.
Speaker 1: Starts and so yeah, comes from this. I'm trying to find this guy's name because I just uh didn't want to just be totally spitballing off the top of my head. But uh, it was with the rothschilds uh, this modern state of Israel. And you mentioned his name earlier. He was kind of like the guy that got this all started. Uh. And like I mentioned, these are the power players man, Uh, the roth Child's Uh they control uh that lot. I'm trying to say here, yes, the the media, the money. Uh during this time when they were trying to form this Zionist movements. Yeah, it said that they controlled three media companies in Europe. Ah, let me think Germany, uh, in England, France, all these different places to try to form and get everybody into this, you know, nudging or pushing of this this idea here and the Rothchilds wanted to make another state of Israel and according now this is you know, this is subjective, guys, and this is from Robert Seffer's point of view. And me and BT was even talking about this. It's one of those things that's kind of muddy. You got to figure out, you know, well, this is this one person's point of view, and the yesty read this, this and this, and but they formed their opinion of that. So it's kind of like perspectual kind of thing. But they were saying in his book that you know, the Jewish people owned all these you know, media companies, they owned the banks and all this other stuff through the Rothschilds, and that they've been kicked out of all these other nations and they led what was that revolt in Russia?
Speaker 2: Ah, you talk about when they killed millions of Christians?
Speaker 1: Yes, oh right, that's I know, right.
Speaker 2: Because we're talking about this book and so many it's set up to look at the it's the Bolshevik revolution.
Speaker 1: Yes, Bolshevik, and that failed and they were kicked out and they it said or he claims that they all fled to Germany and that the Germans took them in. Uh. And he said in his book, you know that they were living their best lives in Germany, that Germany was good to them and they got to start all their businesses and they thrived. But this Zionist movement moved in and World War One happened, and they basically found out that the Jewish people and the Zionist movement are the ones that brought America into the war, and told them, you know, hey, we'll help you guys out and we'll bring America into the war, but we won't do that unless you give us, you know, a piece of Palestine and let us form this Sionis nation. And that was the whole reason that America even entered the war to begin with. So when the Germans found out about this that they were pissed that they were stabbed in the back by the people they allowed to come in their country and thrive when no one else would take them. So they started, you I mean, putting some pressure you know, on them, and it would sturn up some animosity in Germany. And basically they were like slaves to the Rothschilds and these Jewish communities because the banks, all the sanctions put on them from America and World War one that people were going bankrupt, losing their houses, and the Jewish people and the roth Childs are taking all the land and money, and they basically they had a federal reserve over there. It was their money, all this money being loaned out in debt. So, supposedly, according to Robert Zephyr, here's where Hitler rolls in and throws away this banking system starts over, starts printing his own notes and giving interest free loans and stimulating the economy. And this is why World War II happened, was because basically they kicked out the Rothschilds and the Jewish families and the bankers and they made their own money. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was just Ibraham Lincoln wanted a debt, an interest free currency, and he was killed in a theater. And I do believe United States President Andrew Jackson was murdered for it too. Well yeah, yeah, he got shot at his head. I don't it was an assassination attempt. But you know, he survived that one. But but anytime we seem to have these interest free currency stuff going on, Yeah, this is this is kind of a thing because well we see, we see Hitler arrests h Louis de Roth's child and and puts him under under arrest, and and then they start working on removing these particular Jews from their country. But there's a lot going on here. It's you know, there's there. They don't just have the media. Doc they have the media, they have the banks, but they also have the education system. And some people really miss that part of it, these same individuals who ran the education system. Mind you, we've been talking about pervert sexual actions, pervert sexual behaviors, pervert perversions of true and good and beautiful things. Right in nineteen thirty three, on I think it's May sixth or May tenth, nineteen thirty three, a student body burnt gets into the Institute of Science or something like that. I could probably find the correct name here if you give me a second, but that's okay. It's run by this dude, and his main goal in life was to promote and encourage people to explore being a different gender. Gender ideology was a big sexual science. Oh that's what it's called, the Institute for Sexual Science, and that was founded by Magnus Hirschfield. Okay, so this whole time we're pulling on the same thread. We're talking about this abuse of our bodies for sin. This dude pioneers the LGBTQ stuff going on in Germany, and we're dealing with a culture and a society that have been way back in their history some of the most chased clean kinds of people, even back when they're basically barbarians. We have individuals who have higher levels of morality than other barbarians of their own time. It's all documented. And so here's this dude. He's a Jew, and he's promoting LGBTQ work, and he's part of one of these probably cults that's designed to say, hey, it's okay to engage in child sacrifice, to child trafficking, etc. And this is kind of a disgusting situation. So it's not merely the control of media. It's also the control of the education system. And when that starts getting looked at, you really start going there's something nefarious going on, and you may start to figure out why they've been kicked out of one hundred and what seven countries throughout time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that was one thing he talked about in the book too. He's like, you know, the victors get to write the story. He said, anytime you see good versus evil, black versus white that you know, that should throw up some red flags because it's never that cut and dry. And when you control the narrative, yeah, you can paint any kind of scenario you want. And he was saying too that there was were the Rothschilds and the Jewish people had all the money and the influence and the newspapers. They got to spend the narrative and they started printing and all their media across the world painting Nazi Germany in this bad light and turned the world against them, made them to be the boogeyman. And where they had all the money in control, there was only two political parties allowed in Germany at the time. It was the Nazi Party and the Zionist Party. So where they were getting all this pressure from the Nazi Party, they only had one other option to go to, and it was this Zionist Party, and that was by design that way they could get their Palestine movement. But one thing I thought was so wild was the word Holocaust. I never knew this till I read this book BT, and it blew my mind. We keep hearing about you know, every time you hear that word, you think of the Jewish people. Right. The first public mention of the word holocaust in regards to World War two came in nineteen thirty six from the Zionist Labor Leader and that's that company I talked about cham Weisman, and I might be mispronouncing that, but he says while addressing the World Zionist Congress he would later become their first president. He said this and quote, perhaps only two million Jews will survive the upcoming Holocaust, but they will be strong and good for the Land of Israel. The rest of it will be blown into the dust pile of history. And the first time or the origins of this word, when you go back into the ancient you know, Hebrew context, this was talking about a sacrifice, a sacrificial animal. Right. So this guy was pretty much saying, you know, he when he was looking at these Jewish people as people, he's looking at him like sacrificial animals. And he's like, oh, yeah, the upcoming Holocaust, Yeah we may lose, you know, it's you, me and Jews, but it will be strong and good for the land of Israel.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: I think there's yeah, I think there's something that needs to be said too, is I'm not against individuals who have a judaic faith. You could be yes, I don't care at all in their judaism. It's it's yes, right. The problem is is individuals who are disgusting reprobates of human existence that cause a lot of people to hate the entire body. And this is seen throughout time. Yes, this is this goes all over the place. A couple of people do, a couple of bad apples seem to sour the entire bunch, and that's what happens. And we're only pointing us the people who are nefarious, who are the ages of evil, And we're not talking about the positive things that have come through judaic movements throughout culture, throughout time, throughout history, because there are positive things that have come from them. But every time someone does these really big bad things, this is kind of where we're stuck. And then all of a sudden, it's like we hate all of these people. I mean, Martin Luther hated that he was an anti Semier. He didn't like them at all, But that's not the case for most people today. The problem is these individuals who put a bad taste in their mouth when we see bad people doing bad things and they're tied to something. Well, the thing is political Zionism is not Judaism. I don't really care.
Speaker 1: Yes, there's a separation that's right now. I totally agree. And that's something that drives me wild in our conspiracy community. Prime example, I'm friends with the River Winds, you know, Chief Joseph and Laura Land. They're my neighbors. I mean they live, you know, twenty minutes down the road. Love those guys. But they really support Israel, you know, and they love tapping into you know, the Hubraic faith and kind of the feasts and holy days and stuff like that. And I'm well aware of it, and I love looking into it because you see all the little hidden nuggets, you know, within the Bible. Once you get that, you know, ancient Hubreic perspective and the feasts and holy days, how there's so many you know, prophecies woven into these feasts and holy days into the Bible, all pointing to Jesus. I love that stuff. But like you, I call out the bad eggs and they happened to be quote unquote Jewish, and then everybody's like, oh, they're all bad you know, and that's a very broad brush and you can't just hate an entire racer group of people for the bad eggs. But that's what's happening. And I posted some pictures and video clips of me participating in a Last Supper of Satyr and immediately had people just coming at me, call me a little hat person, lover and all this stuff and just losing their minds over It's like, guys, this is where we got our faith, this is where our Messiah came through. You know, you can't just look at the evil, wicked ones that happened to be flying this banner and just say the whole thing is bad. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Something that I like to do is is I do want to take a bit of time if you don't mind talking about a little bit of psychology, because it's like, well, I don't think it'd be right for us to leave kind of an episode like this to say, well, why do these people believe in these like apocalyptic things that they're willing to do heinous things to promote this apocalypse and then the apocalypse never comes?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: We see this with Jehovah's witness. You know, Jesus is going to come on you know, Sunday June first, eighteen seventy nine, and the guy's like, oops, I miscalculated, I mean December first this year. And then it's like here, it's like, hey, I miscalculated that it was a physical return. I meant a spiritual return, and he's already come spiritual. You know, these this is a psychological thing that happens to people, and I think it's something worth exploring, Right, somebody should probably look at that kind of dynamic, because people don't abandon those beliefs when the apocalypse or the return of Jesus or the return of the Modi for some Islam doesn't come. Instead of breaking away, what happens is they they lead. It leads to a much deeper commitment, right, and it gets reinforced by new explanations like a new Schofield Bible. You know, we get these new things that come along for this pro political Zionism. And if you start looking at it, it's because, dude, people don't easily relinquish these frameworks that basically give meaning to their world. Right. You're so wrapped up in this and so when reality contradicts your expectations, we get what's called cognitive dissonance, and a lot of people who are a little bit more in the NPC, they don't really process a lot of things in a rational way. This happens. But what happens is instead of giving it a they just go, oh, I'm going to accept this new reinterpretation because when Zavvi stops off the scene, right, Jacob Frank kind of picks it up. This is what we see. And so what happens is they get a new reinterpretation. It leads to a new development of ideas that just carries these same kind of people forward in time.
Speaker 1: And they get the hold on to something that's right.
Speaker 2: It shapes their movements, it shapes their philosophies long past these original false events didn't happen.
Speaker 1: And I think.
Speaker 2: Psychologically speaking that really well psychologically speak, that speaks to the human heart, the human mind, the human incapability to go I was wrong, this guy was wrong, and have to go and continue to believe in things even though the evidence shows otherwise. And that's that's in my opinion, why a lot of the individuals who grew up in an environment that was like, yeah, Israel's going to build another temple, They're going to sacrifice another red heifer, and Jesus is going to come back. Ezekiel does excuse me. The prophets do speak about a second temple, and Paul gives us that answer. He says that you are the temple of the Holy Spirit, and God dwells within you if you are in Christ. So we know where that temple comes from. It's not another building. Even the prophets say that it's going to be not of flesh. But individuals who want to push and try to continue this narrative are going to keep pushing, keep reinterpreting events to hold on to this cognitive dissonance that they're experiencing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a really good point, man, And that's something that I've always struggled with because I was like the old ways, you know, the temple and sacrificing and things like that. For that is, you know, the oldsmobile cutlass And here comes along, you know, Jesus in his perfect sacrifice, We no longer need a temple, for the spirit of God dwells within you. That temple veil was torn top to bottom, that that thing separating us from the presence of God is now gone. So now we got the corvette. We got the you know, the drop top corvette, letting the hair blow through our you know, the wind blow through our hair. Why the hell would we go back to the Oldsmobile cutlass? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems to violate the principle within. I mean, it violates Christianity, right because the villain of Christianity is we the Messiah. Can we acknowledge him? And we are little Christ's way? That's what we're supposed to be.
Speaker 1: Now, Yeah, and yeah, that's just something that really I always kind of blew my mind that people, you know, clung on to that, and it just didn't make any sense to me. And we missed and I say we I talk about humanity. We misinterpreted the coming of the missile. You know, we thought he was going to be this political leader, free theom from Rome. He showed up in a completely opposite way of what everybody was expecting and wanting. Yeah, do you think now, because we're so smart that we got it all figured out, and we know, you know, a third temple has to be built, we know this, this, this and this has to happen, and then boom, we get our you know, our Christ returning. And so it's like we got it wrong so many times, thinking we had it figured out and had it completely wrong, and they were so like you had mentioned. I love that they were so clung to their cognitive dissonance they missed the Messiah right in front of their face. So why do we think we're any different now?
Speaker 2: So yeah, talking about this book just kind of my little closing thought, dude, if you don't mind, is this is Robert Spain's book sixteen sixty six, Redemption through Sin. I had to go into this book prayerfully. I really had to talk to the Lord about it, and you know, just you know, when I reached out and I talked to you, I was actually already kind of working on this thinking about this text because like I said, I was an esotericist for a long time and I got into some pretty dark stuff. And this book brings up a lot of those memories, a lot of the things in my past that I that the Lord has washed away. My baptist I was baptized and I was born again and as a new believer when I was thirty years ago. Thirty years old, so that was thirteen years ago now, and so it's it's been a long time to go and go Okay, I need to look at this. I'm going to look at this with Doc Brown. I'm going to see what's going on here, but I'm going to have to go through it, prayerfelly. So anybody wants to read the book, I'm pretty sure you're going to put it in the show notes. But by all means, if you're going to read it, do it perfectly. There's some really dark stuff here.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Amen, and uh, I guess before we let you go, of course I want you to plug everything again, of course in case somebody missed it. But uh, in your opinion, I don't mean to put you on spot but with you reading this and with your background, do you think that Robert Seffer's, you know, opinions and point of view with some of these things are are spot on?
Speaker 2: Do you think esotericism? His esotericism spot on? The stuff that he says about Crowley and here's spot on Blovotsky. Everybody that he brings up by name is one accurate. We didn't get into like the Skull and Bone Society stuff that's kind of mentioned in here, But are the templars that are mentioned in here? But this is all you know, this is all a cult history one on one really and so spare captures that really well, there are some things that are conjecture, some things that are speculative. Some of his conclusions drawn may not be accurate. But once again, who controls the media, who controls your mind? And who controls your heart is really the question.
Speaker 1: Oh awesome, man, will bet thank you man. I know you said you had an hour and you had some stuff you had to get off here and do. So I appreciate your time, brother, But one more time before we leave. If I enjoyed you and want to find you, where can I find you? Brother? That's right?
Speaker 2: So I'm on Truth and Shadow Podcast. Truth and Shadow Podcast. You can find me anywhere if you google that. I'm on iTunes, Spotify, I'm everywhere. A lot of the episodes are going to be interviews. I interview a lot of different people.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: If you're a Christian and you're listening to this, I do interview people who are still practicing occultists. I do that because I need people to understand that these people believe in reality, that these things that they believe in are true, that these things because they are true. We have a light side, we have a dark side, and these things exist. But I spend a lot of time talking to a lot of Christians. I have a handful of really good episodes. I cannot tell students to go look at episode one twenty three enough. This is with Tim nichols Ay nichols Worth Bible Reviews. We do a really good job looking at at bibles and what people should probably buy when it comes to buying a Bible. I strongly recommend people read that. So once again, that's episode one twenty three. Please give it a listen, give it a like, hit that subscribe, hit that thumb if you're watching on the YouTube and Truth and Shadow podcast. I am BT Wallace.
Speaker 1: Awesome man, Thank you so much, BT guys. Be sure to check you out. Love you guys, and just remember how the difference between the nome and the unknown, that is the journey. So good journey, my friends.
Speaker 3: Just to see we'll be off to you.
Speaker 2: The same.
Speaker 1: Let a free high