Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'll let your taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 3: But your freaking idiots all right. This hour brought you by the Mount Door Christmas Walk, which is happening tomorrow evening in downtown mounta Door. A free event.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a good time for the whole family six to nine tomorrow Mount Door at the Sunset Park right there. You're gonna obviously have music, a bunch of shopping, fun for the kids.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a good time.
Speaker 3: Tons of great food in downtown Mount Tour as well. So if you're looking for something to do to start your weekend, the Mount Door Christmas Walk Friday in downtown mountaur Get in that spirit right that you got that right, Taco Bob is We're just twenty days away from Christmas. Oh, I was waiting for you to give me a bruddy. You got it, buddy. Well this didn't take long. It was inevitable. In this litigation, Happy Societ, we live in South Carolina. Woman is suing Mattel over the mistakenly printed URL link for the Wicked Dolls that ended up, taking you know, users to the Wicked porn site. The woman has filed for class action lawsuit status believes that five million dollars should be adequate to heal the emotional scarring inflicted upon unsuspecting consumers that might have clicked the link that they followed from the packaging of the Wicked dolls and found themselves on the Wicked porns.
Speaker 1: So that's how she's putting it. She's not saying that her kid opened.
Speaker 3: Her kid did open.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that was you didn't say that, so I'm like, wait, she's saying for people that may have opened it up.
Speaker 3: She's she's one of them and had to deal with this with her daughter. God and the pictures of naked people.
Speaker 2: Mom, Is that what I saw you and dad doing the other night? He's bigger, Dad's over there going shut up?
Speaker 3: Did you ever walk in on your parents doing it? No?
Speaker 1: Stop, don't even say. I'm just I don't even know. I didn't, and I don't even want to think about that. They're still right down the street from me and for my parents. Yo, you yes, but hold on a second, let me qualify it. Yes I did, but I was too young to really realize what was going on at the time, and they were, I know, somewhat camouflaged underneath the covers. Still, that's just not to me. I know your mother, Yeah, you know my parents. There's certain lines that you know, people have needs talk go again, Could you where do you think you came from? Could you stop the milkman? Everybody knows that.
Speaker 3: Good luck with your class action lawsuit. Lady, Uh huh. Five million makes it all better.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be fine because you're so deserving of that, ma'am.
Speaker 3: Update on a story we talked about a few months ago.
Speaker 1: A uh, would you like to be a judge that that pops in front of and just say, and we've talked about this before, just look at her and go, hey, lady, get out of my courtroom.
Speaker 3: If if you could just flush all the frivolous crap out of the legal system, the world or a fish in it would be the world will be good again.
Speaker 1: The big kid who unfortunately lost his life on the whatever that thing was on Eydrive, remember the ride. He's all over the news because now what the civil case is happening?
Speaker 3: Dude, Why was.
Speaker 2: The huge kid going on this ride in.
Speaker 3: The first place? But well, that's why they're suing because there was restrictions in place that were ignored, in safety procedures that were overridden.
Speaker 1: Okay, we just take it out of the news man. It just dominates our news. Let's crap about suing.
Speaker 3: Update on this story we talked about a few months ago out of Sioux City, Iowa, the slaughterhouse that processes pork that was busted for hiring kids to work there. Oh yeah, they've been fined this, this may put them out of business. The Department of Labor has hit them with a one hundred and seventy two thousand dollars fine Taco no way. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then the lady whose kid happened to see some wicked porns getting five mil.
Speaker 3: Yes. The reason I bring this up there's some details in here. You know, the saying love sausage. You just don't want to know how it's made. I don't. The Department of Labor said that between twenty nineteen in twenty twenty three, eleven underage workers were hired to clean quote, head splitters, jaw pollers, bandsaws, neck clippers, and other equipment on the killing floor of Seaboard Triumph Foods pork plant. And Sioux City, Iowa.
Speaker 2: Could you read out those instruments?
Speaker 3: Mort Hey, Johnny, need you to go clean the head splitter? God, the jaw polers, the band saw in the neck clippers.
Speaker 2: Oh God, it makes me hurt.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad that I didn't listen to my numbskull bodies and work at that slaughterhouse in Ovido when I was in like high school.
Speaker 3: You'd have knowledge of how to operate the head splitter on your resume, should that ever pop up as something you need to do down the line. What if I want to work for the mob? Hey, I got heads? Yo?
Speaker 1: Why is this Florida boy talking with a fake Italian accent? Hey he knows about the heads?
Speaker 3: Blood? Uh and the neck CLiPPA one hundred and seventy two thousand dollars. Fine, that'll teach them.
Speaker 1: Whatever happened, speaking of underage labor, whatever happened to the uh the Remember all the kids that were working for their mom at the fast food as.
Speaker 3: A burger king situation? Yeah, the mom.
Speaker 2: Brought her kids to work and had them work.
Speaker 3: I think it wasn't she wasn't paying them, I don't think exactly, but still they were working like free labor. Yeah, for summer, for summer, to keep them busy and off the street.
Speaker 1: Man, you know what they're not out, you know, committing crimes. It would get them bwo.
Speaker 3: This gives a whole new uh meaning to the term casual dining. Forty two year old man walks into a restaurant in Connecticut, sits down at the lunch counter, asks for a menu. Uh huh, briefly peruses the menu, gets up to use the restroom, and then emerges completely nude from the restroom.
Speaker 1: Here, I I think I'll have the pastrami and let.
Speaker 3: His as stunned diners, some consisting of families looked on in amazement.
Speaker 1: Everybody likes going to a diner. Picture yourself with your family at a diner.
Speaker 3: Right. Pull up the Facebook page if you want to see this clown Jr. Face What drugs did they mention? They they're not quite sure exactly what was going on here. There's Papa Tea's restaurant. Andrew Kinghorn, forty two years old, not a stitch of clothing on, and when he emerged from the restroom.
Speaker 2: Ah yeah, he was still naked.
Speaker 3: When the cops showed up, gladly complied when they asked him to put his clothes back on. And it is not clear if he was on drugs or what the hell was going on.
Speaker 1: I can look at his eyes right down tell you he is on drugs.
Speaker 2: Hit a perfectly good hoodie.
Speaker 1: Where Hey, do you have a story about the Port Saint John teacher found naked at school?
Speaker 2: Drugs?
Speaker 1: Kids, drugs, okay, wicked porn, no bueno. Drugs make you do dumb naked things. Stay away. It's your brain on drugs.
Speaker 3: Push to the edge, the limit, just trying to cope. Man.
Speaker 1: I can see if he was struggling with like one of those you know, a cheesecake factory menus, can't handle it anymore.
Speaker 3: But getting naked, that's uh. And I think we all knew learned a new piece of machinery. The head splitter this morning had splitter Yeah, it's right.
Speaker 2: Demand download the iHeartRadio app. All right, Mills,