Speaker 1: You see somethings going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's gonna happen?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Help? Welcome to the Occult Rejects Fridays. Unfortunately, my man JJ he won't be here. Uh so he's let me run the show, so it'll probably be a total disaster. But uh, I got with me tonight. I got with me tonight the Mad Scientist himself, the Occult reject Lisa, Lisa, thank you very much for joining us tonight. And I also got my boy you know who he is, the Headless Giant Headless? What is going on? Brother? How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good man. I'm ready to talk about nutter butters and plane crash.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, this is There's so many things to talk about actually that we could talk about for sure. Headless. Wy don't you let everybody know what your deal is and where they can find your work? Please?
Speaker 1: You can find me on YouTube. I've been making a bunch of videos lately with people who have sent me emails about their occult topics. So I get a bunch of good stories in the emails, and now I got three lined up. So if you want to find out how you can get yours on the air, just email your story over to Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com and we will get that up and out there.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, for real, especially my listeners have to drop this on an audio. I know I said this already, but definitely, if you got any stories, please hit him up. It should be pretty interesting. And yeah, his links I'm pretty sure in the bottom already. And yeah, one of the few things that we're going to talk about tonight, one of them is nutt of Butter. Believe it or not, Yes, the cookie nut of Butter. They got some really weird stuff going on out there, and this is actually a topic that was brought to my attention a bit ago. Actually, I'm actually, to be totally honest with you, I'm surprised nobody else has talked about this. It's so kind of old, you know, but yeah, it's kind of interesting, to be totally honest with you, we probably could have dug into it from a real occult aspect and probably found some stuff, but you know, we're just you know, throwing it out there and just showing some stuff. But this was brought to my attention from Lisa. So, Lisa, why don't you kind of let everybody know what the scoop is here with Nune.
Speaker 4: Of Butter, the truth is and we have like a ton of topics to cover, but we haven't covered them. And Nutter Butter is like, let's just.
Speaker 2: Throw it in.
Speaker 5: They're already yeah.
Speaker 4: So with nutder Butter, I can't remember what topic million topic we've been researching. We were researching a topic, and I decided to take to TikTok.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: I never I'm never on TikTok, so I've am very naive to how all this works. So I'm scrolling through TikTok and I see random account someone I don't follow that says, oh my god, have you all seen what's going on with nutter Butter. You know, nutter Butter has lost its mind. You need to go check it out. And I'm like, what is what are they talking about? And I was like whatever, Anyway, I keep scrolling and just scrolling, continuously scrolling, and then another account, not the same person says, nutter Butter's lost its mind. Please go see if nutter Butter's okay, And I was like, okay, I have to go check it out now, right, So I click on you know, the search thing and enter in the account thing and a video pops up and I watch the video and I'm like, what is this? Like it just made me feel weird inside, and so I send it. I send it to Nick and I was like, please tell me this is weird because it made me feel weird inside. And then he's like what is this? So then of course we start looking at the videos and it's just kind of disturbing a little bit. And then you go into the comments and you have actual, real verified accounts of other products like Oreo, chips Ahoy or whatever that are commenting and also making morbid commentary, and it's kind of like what And so they said that apparently like the Twitter account is worse, and I was like, hey, has anyone covered this? And he's like, I don't know. Let's start looking. So we check. We checked TikTok, we check well, I mean that's where I heard it from, but we check YouTube, We checked Twitter, and nobody had really covered it at all. And I was like, is it just me seeing this, because surely somebody else would have covered this. And so the Twitter, it's like, I think, like one word tweets, so they're also coded and weird, and they also have comments from verified accounts that are making comments as well. And then if you go on Reddit, apparently there's a whole storyline symbology to everything.
Speaker 5: And what have you.
Speaker 4: So that's kind of the backstory on that. But that was that was my introduction to the video of or the videos video.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely some weird ones out there, and there there is like some even theories too on Reddit and stuff that maybe we'll even get into that like later on. Yeah, I guess if if we want, I'll just kick it off for now. I'll play one of them for sure, you know, pull it up, the.
Speaker 6: Dreams for Real, the Dreams for Real and the Dreams for Real more time, the Dreams for Real and the Dreams for Real, The Dreams for Real and the Dreams for Real. M.
Speaker 1: I like how they throwing the cap cut logo. I'm pretty sure you can out.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what, you know what that might be from. It's probably from the way I ripped it off of TikTok. I'm thinking that might be the Yeah, at least that open. Here's another butter peanut butter standing cookie rental.
Speaker 5: Why has creamy peanut butter filling filling up its maids?
Speaker 1: And this peanuts Ydom cropsy.
Speaker 6: It's another Nutter butter peanut butter sandwich cookie. Oh here Nutter Butter man.
Speaker 4: Go there? Did you get one with a house and all that other stuff?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what this.
Speaker 1: Rost hair.
Speaker 2: When I saw that one, I actually went through a bunch of them, wondering if they were gonna, like name the other elements or something. I was wondering what was up at that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, hm hmm.
Speaker 2: It's fucking weird.
Speaker 3: Ship here comes Nadia.
Speaker 2: Isn't there something even with that character? Nadia isn't Wasn't there even a whole storyline behind that? Is some ship? You know? Hell is?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 2: I thought? It was interesting that you had said to me when I sent you some of this stuff you and I had thought of it myself very much, Tim and Eric, like I was, I found that interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a I think there's a big cross over there between the same type of styles. So if you're if you're watching the different transitions and uh, how they time things out and how they slow words down, it kind of makes you feel uneasy. And so that that kind of disorientation causes people to watch it for longer because their their minds automatically are trying to figure out what they're missing, you know, like why is this bizarre? And that that feeling of confusion I think is really powerful when it comes to marketing, especially if you look at Tim and Eric. The guys who made Tim and Eric, they were into marketing before they made that show, and they realized if you if you make things weird and bizarre, you actually draw more eyes for longer because nobody knows what's coming next. It's just kind of bizarre. So I think that marketing strategy is being used by a bunch of different accounts online and they just keep one upping each other to try to make the viewer feel uneasy at what they're looking at.
Speaker 2: Do you think there's actually like it? Would? I mean, there might be a cult science behind that, but it doesn't necessarily mean there's a cultism or cultists behind it. But do you think sometimes they are like in marketing.
Speaker 1: Or it's called an Alison Wonderland technique. I'm pretty sure. So the Alice in Wonderland technique is to make people feel confused and then bring them back to reality with a with the anchor word, right, So nutter butters would be kind of the anchor point, you're like, you know this product, but then they've changed it so much that it creates a sense of confusion. So I think it's related to the fact that the mind likes to have problems that are easily figured out, or maybe a problem will get stuck in your head. It's it's the same thing with a song. If you're if you've got a song stuck in your head, usually it's because there's a part of the song that your memory can't recall, so it just plays it over and over again in your head, trying to remember that one part of it. The same thing works with unanswerable mystery. So they're giving you this this thing that you're trying to figure out. It gets stuck in your head and then you end up going to the store and trying to find the nutter butters. It's a It's a really effective marketing strategy if you think about it. So, Leasi, you went to the store and you're actually looking.
Speaker 4: At the right So you know, we were watching some of these videos and I think I think you even you had even told Teresa. I think Nick that you had like, hey, I sent it to Teresa, and we're all talking about it. I think kind of you know what, back and forth, and I think somebody said, oh, it's probably a marketing thing, right, And I was, okay, well, I'm gonna I'm gonna go check it out. So I went to a couple of grocery stores here and it was literally hard to find nut or butter, Like. I kept going up and down the aisle, like did they do away with it? Are they not selling it?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: Like did my city ban it? Because all of a sudden, it's like weird. I mean, I don't know how like things are banned now? And then no, it wasn't. It was tucked in and there was like only two little tray boxes of it, And I was, Okay, if they're trying to up their marketing game, why isn't there more product on the shelf? Right? And I was like, oh, maybe this is just this one store. So I go to another store, same thing. So then I go out of town and I go to those stores, just you know, to see if it's also there, same thing. Like it's so it was hard to find. It was didn't have like a display or anything. It was like two or three little boxes kind of tucked into all the different you know, candy or a candywood like cookie sandwiches type deal. And so I told that to Endless earlier. When did you say, You're like, maybe they're like increasing what interest or demand?
Speaker 1: Right? You would have the problem of people looking for the nutter butters and they can't find it. So it affects that same part of the brain. It's like, well where are they? You know? I mean a lot of times in the stores, everything will be laid out by psychologists. So if you think about the most valuable shelf in the store, it's the one right at eye level with the kids. That's why they put all these sugary cereals. And each one of the characters on these sugary cereals looks directly at the children from the angle it's sitting on the shelf at. So they've got these things down to a marketing science and to influence that using a social media brand that wouldn't be too uncommon. I mean, what were you saying about freeedo La and how they were using their flavor enhancers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and so there's a wall back. I was working as biologists and we were trying to get the tick population down in a certain area of Texas because they're become problematic to white tail deer and cattle. And so they had an idea that if they could put bait out for deer, the deer could intake some of it. It was ibermectin, but they could intake ibermectin or whatever, and it would help reduce the population of tics because ticks at the time will even still carry diseases and then it causes the animals to become sick and what have you. So but they couldn't get deer to come to the bait stations, right because it's not corn or it's not whatever. And they wanted to kind of control the dosing or whatever, and so they said, well, we can just call Freedo Lay or you know, the company of Freedo Lay or something. And I was like, freedom Lay why And they were like, well, because they have this whole thing with like smells and tastes that actually are addictive. And I was like what and they're like yeah, yeah, you know, they pour it into Freedo lay or potato chips or whatever, and not only do you finish the whole bag, but it'll have you like it's psychotropics. It'll have you craving more product such as you know, free dos or potato chips or whatever, not only that day, but the next day and the day after, and then it'll change your gut bacteria to where the gut bacteria also craves it and will indicate to the brain. Hey, I want you know free Doo's Again. We didn't end up using it, but I was like, that actually exists. I mean I knew it existed, but I didn't know it existed like that, Like it was actually a tub of stuff that you could, I don't know, do a por on or something.
Speaker 1: Think about how much they hated MSG back in the nineteen seventies, yep, right, everybody started listing whether they had MSG or not because there was the possibility that it was an excito toxin. Well, that sounds like an excito toxin to me. And nobody's talking about it because nobody knows it's in their Freedo lays or whatever.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's uh, well, I think all at all of the from what I understood, all of the sorry fast food. I was like, that's those that industry called all of the fast food. That's pretty much the name of the game with them. In that they have the these psychotropics or these addictive chemicals in their food stuff along with everything else, right, but for people to come back for more, I mean they work. They're the ultimate drug dealer. They work on the comeback. So I think they get you know, all these people hooked on I mean think about it. Say you have McDonald's today, all of a sudden, a couple days later, you're like, I want McDonald's again. Why you just had it? Like you know what I mean, Like I don't I don't know. Like, if your mom makes spaghetti, you're like, alreny hat spaghettana, want spaghetti this week? Why would you crave McDonald's later on in the week.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's just me think about the standard American diet for kids, That's what it is. They get you hooked on it early on, and then you're always crazy for the rest of your life.
Speaker 4: I think Nick and I had this conversation one time, and it was like, you know, when you were a kid, you saw a kid bring in McDonald they were the cool kid, you know what I mean, And everybody's like, can I have a fry? Can I have a fry?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 4: And so it was also socially addictive as well. You wanted to be the cool kid at the cafeteria table that had the happy meal.
Speaker 1: So especially our generation, I mean that was always sort of like the thing is that was that was the flex on all the other kids.
Speaker 2: But you know what.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's a lot of intrinsic value to how you associate these things throughout the rest of your life. So you get that initial cake when you're a kid, you know you want to go back to it, at least on some level. You've got those positive memory associations.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm for sure for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 5: The Twitter.
Speaker 4: Sorry not to interrupt your headless, but yeah, that Twitter account is weird, very coded. Some of it's like one word, one word tweets, and then some of the like they think like they they tweet help several times or something.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 4: It's odd, very odd. The other thing is that there's a video if you go, we're not going to pre send all this traffic over it to another buttery on TikTok.
Speaker 2: That uh.
Speaker 4: I think it's a pinned video and it's like a house and it looks like there's been a murder scene. Okay, I think I put it in the chat.
Speaker 2: Have a bunch of stuff.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: No, it's okay, yeah.
Speaker 4: But okay. So some of the Reddit posts is like, I think the backstory is that the main character's name is Aiden, and I think he lost his son or his son died. Yes, this is not a butter like these videos. And he has a wife whose name is Nadia, and Nadia is the anagram for Aiden. So it's like, are they one and the same? Are they the same person? But they're married? At mean, what's going on? They had a kid?
Speaker 1: That's bizarre.
Speaker 2: Here's their Twitter account real quick, got I know? Huh?
Speaker 1: Well, the story was that like the official canon or is that like a fan site.
Speaker 4: It's on Reddit, that's where I got it from it so I don't know if it's official, but.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be surprised it was.
Speaker 4: It was plausible for me. I was like, oh I didn't, I didn't. That didn't even dawn on me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Twitter, I didn't notice. Even on some of them, they get do like extra spacing and stuff too. I know, double space y space ou and it says here sudden follow I It's I am, but I space M equals space sentient some for me, don't unless this time year, what if I'm here very weird mm hmm.
Speaker 1: And then I know that's a powerful form of mind control what they're trying to do there, because they're making these associations that are pretty strong, and it, you know, draws you in, like you're like you're talking about so, yeah, got us talking about But I mean if it draws you in, how come no one else was talking about it?
Speaker 4: Well, why was it up to us? Like why hasn't I don't know, I'm just saying, like, why hasn't like a bigger you know, like the mainstream you.
Speaker 1: Know, somebody else, Because that's the big thing with secret societies and stuff is that when they do send messages, it's it's to do it publicly enough to where anybody who's looking can see, like all the thirty three stuff, you know, mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: It might be almost very damn brownish almost in a sense. I do believe that shit does go on. I think that's like what Cicada three three oh one was probably even about.
Speaker 1: What's that called? I was trying to think of that that word earlier. It's not a live action role play, it's something else. Arg I think it's called an ARG. I forgot what it stands for. But basically you got games like Pokemon Go, which is an ARG. And then you've got that other right, you know that app that would give you coordinates random Attica.
Speaker 2: You guys show, Yeah, yeah you too.
Speaker 1: That grew out of that whole Cicada thing. They just figured out how they could apply that to locations and they harvested a ton of location data from all those kids that were playing Poskemon Go. That was massive data collection operations.
Speaker 4: I have to agree with Teresa. I don't even know how that got approved. Like I think somebody hacked the account and was like, we're going to run with this since nobody's really paying attention to us.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, about GPS data is very highly valuable, you know, and all of it was recorded the whole The whole point of the game was to get people to map things for them, so, I mean everything else they put on top of it, that was just it always seemed kind of clunky to me. Have you ever played it?
Speaker 4: No, but I've heard that a lot of like sensors are now based on some of that data that was collected.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not an option that you could switch over to the camera and then the little Pokemon figure would be dancing in front of whatever you were looking at. So they're just collecting that camera data. You know, you've got the entire map of your neighborhood and anywhere you're going. If they're interested in a site, all they have to do is put a gym out there and then they get all the data they need to. So if you're surveilling somebody, you want the kids to have their cameras open, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, here we go. I'm gonna play this one and then the weird one. Well, I mean they're all weird. I shall play one more time, just for the cats. Oh god, here's hiss his this is actually did you want to say something, Lisa?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't see.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: For me, it doesn't make me run out there and go and get nutter butter, especially the one with the house thing. It was so gross. I was like, I mean, okay, so I went and bought one right eventually.
Speaker 5: Because I would like I got I got him.
Speaker 4: He was like, well, I found it, so maybe now I guess I'll.
Speaker 2: Buy it and worked on me. Here's funny, and I bought some of the day. I thought we were doing it the first time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we were going to do a whole show about it.
Speaker 5: Right, we're gonna go.
Speaker 2: Here's another one. This is This is like kind of the creepy one that you know, they're not creepy already.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the craft vibes on that is pretty palpable.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's supposed to be It's supposed to be blood according to the redded thing, right. Of course that's sound official, but that's what it's supposed to represent. I don't know. And that was yes, yes, Aiden. And then the wife's name is not Yeah, which is is an anagram of Aiden.
Speaker 2: Aiden Maloney, associated social media manager on the nuda Butter account.
Speaker 4: What Teresa, you need to hop on?
Speaker 1: Clott Dickens.
Speaker 2: All right, yeah, anybody else got any information? This is gen Z brain rot it is.
Speaker 1: It's got that gen Z brain rot field to it.
Speaker 2: You know, let me play this one.
Speaker 1: So recently we've been made aware of the another but social media accounts that we just wanted to take the time to apologize that everyone who's had to see it.
Speaker 2: This is.
Speaker 1: Wow, that is nerve wracking.
Speaker 2: And then this is this weird one that I took. I took snapshots of this one, so you do see it does change. It's interesting. Yeah, it's fucking weird.
Speaker 1: I gotta agree. Yeah, it's got different themes going on there. If you're going to break that down metaphysically, mm.
Speaker 4: Hmm mm hmmm, it's to me, it's just creepy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'll pull this one up and then I get them done with them. Of recently we've been.
Speaker 5: Yeah you so, m we should find not you now where.
Speaker 1: This out buried under somebody's basement.
Speaker 4: No kidding, buried under all that paint. Peanut butter want cookie.
Speaker 2: Wax snack.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say, is that if all of y'all go out and buy some nut butter tag us, you know because you heard it here first.
Speaker 2: Jeez, and same thing.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. All right, So we got we got that over with. Uh, what did you want to talk? Did you want to talk about the executive? What is all the planes?
Speaker 6: Head?
Speaker 2: List which ones you want to talk?
Speaker 1: I want to go to the planes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's some weird ship, right, So.
Speaker 1: To list them out what I have so far would be the crash in d C where you had a Blackhawk helicopter crash into a passenger plane and took out an entire uh. I think it was a figure skating team, which prompted the return of Who's the Lady that got hit on the knee? Nancy Carrigan. Just a few days ago, there were like three million hits on a new video by the one who hit her, Tanya Harding. Mhm. It's strange how these these themes just sort of getting mashed together. But somehow all of these names from the past just pop up at the same time as this crash. It's just kind of bizarre. Well, that's that's the first one. And then within like twelve hours there was a crash in Alaska with a F thirty five that seemed to stall out mid air and then just crash. So that's two. And now we've got another crash in Philadelphia, and this one looks really suspicious, like it started flaming out in mid air. So I'm wondering if this isn't part of a bigger pattern, and if it is, could it be related to the next crisis in the Trump administration.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one thing I do want to mention, because somebody already brought up in the chat. I did find interesting that plan was supposed to was heading from runway thirty three, right, that's fucking weird.
Speaker 1: That was a prominent thing.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 1: What are we supposed to think of this stuff? I think it might be a kind of a new computer virus program, because I mean, what better way to get us involved in multiple front war than a computer virus that's taken out our jets. And that would go along with a lot of the stuff that comes out of the wef they were talking about, like a Internet shutdown order or something. And so that was part of the whole great reset plan. And if you think about it, what better way to kick that off than with a mysterious computer virus that's knocking planes out of the sky.
Speaker 4: Yeah, would very very odd. Hacking is most of the Is it true that I know for airlines most of it is controlled? Right?
Speaker 5: There?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 4: Computer controlled? Are black Hawks now computer controlled as well? Or are they still manned?
Speaker 2: Luckie Martin makes them that you can radio control them up to three hundred miles?
Speaker 5: Way was that one.
Speaker 2: On YouTube? Will even show you Lucky Martin has one three hundred miles? Yeah, that that sho if you people go and look at the video. That thing looks like it went right to it.
Speaker 1: Think about the Tesla bombing. What if they say that that was a hack too?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: You know that might be a different angle that they're playing on. This whole thing is like, what what if all these remotely controlled things can be hacked?
Speaker 2: Maybe reasons for pre crime? Right since uh, you know what's his face teals very into that and he's basically running Trump and everybody around them, And Trump said he was gonna use pre crime for to help with gun control instead of taking them away.
Speaker 4: And I'm just asking the manufacturer the ultimate one that makes black hawks? Is it's similar to because Boeing was the is still the primary manufacture of UH commercial airlines?
Speaker 5: Correct, I believe?
Speaker 4: So who makes black Hawk?
Speaker 1: Is what?
Speaker 4: My where I'm going with this is like, is one, you know, taking out the competition? You know, are they creating some sort of cornering the market effect by all these planes flying I mean falling out of the air, getting hit whatever, whatever, or are they taking out the competition? Is someone taking out the competition? That's that would be my first guess. The other one is you know, the push for AI because you're worried that man is to incapell or two imperfect reason for AI. No, I'm not poor AI.
Speaker 2: I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm hm.
Speaker 4: But that would be that would definitely be like a a case, you know what I mean, that they could really push.
Speaker 1: I'm on the Lockheed Martin Blackhawks site here, and it says, fully integrated with the aircraft's digital flight controls, the weapon systems calculate the range and complex ballistics required for pilot gunners to hit targets with high accuracy reliability from standoff distances during day and night operations. That sounds like AI controlled, you know, like partially integrated with the human component. But you got a lot of that stuff going on right now with targeting systems, and why not flight controls as well. I mean, that's what they're talking about, digital flight controls right market.
Speaker 4: Mark Nick and I were talking about that, you know, whenever you first mentioned it or we first were talking about it, I was like, I'm calling it assassination for sure. I mean because you look at I don't know, I just you know, armchair one Monday night quarterbacking over here that if you look at the flight path that is on Twitter, right you know, you assume that that's correct. It looks like there's enough time to debate away. But it also looks like one turns into the other. And it also looks like the correct me if I'm wrong. The helicopter hit it perpendicular, like it wasn't even just a you know, some people are you know, maybe it would right right if it's not.
Speaker 5: I'm on the same right.
Speaker 2: To man, it looked like it was just like like if anything, like not for nothing the way it looked, you know how some people are already trying to pull it off. The the pilot was a transgender person, right, I was like, if anything, I could see it being suicide and done on purpose. And everybody's mind sucking it now.
Speaker 1: But that was a big story that lady came out and said that she wasn't the pilot, That lady's guy thing mm hmmm. Story. Yeah, I mean that's a pretty big fake story if you think about it. There's a lot of moving parts in that one. And so they got that one through and then the person showed up and there that whole group of conservatives were like DEI higher or whatever, right, And so you've got right, You've got these two different angles sort of converging right here. So there, I think there is a significance to what's going on. You know, I can't really put my finger.
Speaker 2: On it, though, Yeah, I forgot. I actually channel awesome.
Speaker 4: I was going to say that I saw a clip of the Donald talking about how he had written an executive order to have the hires of Traffic Control or FAA or whatever to be of the highest standards. I'm like, aren't they already like I thought they were, I mean, and okay, and then he I think he went on to say something like that, I guess in the previous administration they had opened it up to not discriminate against mental health. And I was like, did they though, like I'm just asking, I wasn't there, Like I'm just asking.
Speaker 1: All I know is that the Biden administration screwed up the skies worse than anybody I've ever seen. I mean, think about it. Since COVID has flying gotten to any easier, has anything gone back to normal when it comes to fly, that whole situation is totally fucked. So why wouldn't the FAA be fucked too?
Speaker 4: That's true, But this is again, I mean, this is really going to hit a dent to flying.
Speaker 1: To think, yeah, big time. But I mean at this point, I think there's a much bigger decline going on in this country than what anybody's talking about. And I think a lot of this stuff has to do with that because a lot of people, a lot of competent people were taken out by COVID. Yes, and what are you left with? You know, who are these people? And they're always hiring and firing anyway, So what's the training program? Like, you know, the entire bureaucracy is falling apart because there's a competency crisis. None of these people are any good at anything.
Speaker 4: Didn't you hear that they had like some sort of issued statement that the problem with what was happening with the black Hawk being in the airspace or the same airspace was a continuity of government training situation.
Speaker 1: It was one of the first stories that broke, right, Yeah, yeah, they said that the doomsday plan was in the air, and it didn't make a lot of sense. But I don't know if it was in the air or not. Again, these whole lot of nothing, right, These are stories that just dropped and then you know, went away with no other explanation. I think we're going to see a lot more of that. It could be that Alice in wonderlanding technique, you know, where you create confusing situations, your brain gets conflicting stories, and then all of a sudden, whatever comes last is the thing that people go with because you know, there's just too much out there. It's also called flooding the zone, which I think takes us a little bit into that Donald Trump situation, because Donald Trump's entire strategy as he started this race or as he started his presidency is to flood the zone with as many things as possible so that the media can't latch onto any one thing and create an outrage culture of it. So these executive orders are a really good example of that. He signed so many of them in the first day that none of these liberals nowhere to start each each and every one of these things they want to use lawfair against. They've got the lawyers on staff, they're ready to they're ready to go, but you got to have some sort of public outrage. And if they can't control their own media, there's no public outrage. So he's keeping up a pretty intense pace as far as like criticizable things going on Is.
Speaker 4: It true that they brought out a desk and a chair to his inauguration and he signed everything there.
Speaker 1: It looked like, wwe, He's out there right on the podium signing these things and holding them up.
Speaker 2: Ridiculous, right, I mean, I know it was, you know, and even when I was watching it was that's kind of funny, and like, if you're a Trump fan that ship, you definitely ate that up. But it really is. It's all it's a stalking pony show.
Speaker 4: The amount of theatrics that's going on, it's it's a little much.
Speaker 1: That's why you eat it. That's exactly why he's because he wants to get as much negative press as possible in very very diffuse areas so that nothing sticks. This was a Steve Bannon strategy. Is he wanted to flood the zone with as much bad stuff as possible, just on the surface level, just to make the guys freak out feel uncomfortable, right, which everything he's doing is to make them very nervous.
Speaker 4: And he's definitely he knows his audience. He's definitely catering to his audience. He is definitely crowd pleasing his audience.
Speaker 5: But then.
Speaker 4: This is still a show. I mean, I mean, it always has been. I'm not I'm sorry, I'm not saying it's not. I'm not surprised, but it's just show in your face that it's a show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's a different technique. I mean, anything to sort of displace the thing that we've got going on right now. I mean, at this point, the things that he's done to please the audience have really pleased the audience. They have they have well, so I'm not saying everything he's doing is good, obviously not. You got this whole what's this called the Stargate operations stargate where he's paying out like hundreds of billions of dollars for AI VOX, your AI you know VS. We can't even say anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah. What do you call about the cross?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, the injectible crucifix.
Speaker 2: Crucifix and it fits.
Speaker 1: It's a religion, man, you heard the recent interviews with Okay, so they're trying to confirm RFK in the Senate right now, and each and every one of these sold out senators is coming at him about the injectable crucifix, like Senator Elizabeth Warren, she gets out there on the floor, and she is like grandstanding that if he gets into this position, he's going to start suing big Pharma. And won't somebody think about big Pharma. We have to consider that these injectible crucifixes are getting into each and every child all the time with no delay or else. You know, they're going to die, you know, obviously it's that serious. And so she's saying that if he sues them within the next eight years that he would be liable for that. She wanted to have him make a commitment to that, don't sue the manufacturers of these injectable crucifixes for at least eight years, because they know how bad it's going to be once the lawsuits start flooding into them. Without the nineteen eighty six law that made it illegal to sue, you know, injectible crucifix manufacturer, they've been avoiding all lawsuits and there have been a ton of laws.
Speaker 4: I can't see them anymore right now, But I mean, you're right, Elizabeth Warren. I was like, man, the end of the month's coming. She must that check, and she worked for it, and she she she performed very well. She should be getting a really nice check. Today's as a matter of facts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was eight hundred and forty five thousand dollars she had gotten from Big Pharma. They've already tracked it out. They could see how much these people are getting paid off by them, and all of the questions that they read are written down by these lobbyists and handed to them. Yeah, I mean, I want people to realize that for a second, this is not the words of Elizabeth Warren that was written out a piece of paper and handed to her to say. That's how archaic this system is. If you think about it as I.
Speaker 4: Don't know, if you're old enough, it's the same. I don't know if you're old enough. But I remember when liberals were hippies and we're against big pharma, hugely, hugely against big pharma, if anything. I remember going to some of these first and you had tables in tents by democrats, by liberals talking about the atrocities of Monsanto, of big Pharma, of you know, cornering the market of food, cornering the market of vaccine. Sorry, and so uh, Chris fix and it's a complete Yeah, I mean I remember that, and I don't understand when I do understand, but how it flipped and they were the first ones in line, hook line and sinker. But then you look at the Conservatives. I will admit I hold on to a majority of conservative values. I want very limited government. I've always been that way. But the reason I say that is because now you're seeing how they want to absorb Greenland, Canada and Mexico. Wouldn't that mean more government? I thought, as a conservative you would have a ch I've seen less government.
Speaker 1: None of this stuff means anything, No, it doesn't.
Speaker 4: You're right, But what I guess what I'm talking about is how the ideologies of what people adhered to as their political base, as their football team for politics has completely flipped again.
Speaker 2: This is like we're back in such wartimes on both sides.
Speaker 4: When the South was a Democrat and they were you know, on plantations and stuff, and then it flipped. So are we seeing this now? Are we seeing a paradigm shift? Now?
Speaker 1: We definitely are. If you think about the Mahja movement, you're talking about a big portion of the liberal base flipping over to Donald Trump. I mean, this is why that victory was so decisive. You know, a lot of those people still existed a lot of those people see how insane the entire covid era was, and they were desperate to get rid of that same type of covid era democratic politics. I mean, these were the smart liberals that made the shift. So what we're seeing now is, you know, kind of a clash of worlds. So, you know, obviously nobody's happy with the Greenland whatever situation, but they're so focused on actually making it happen. For this Maha movement getting a RFK in there, You're seeing people with billions of dollars come out there and say, if you stand in the way as a Republican. These are lifelong Democrats shaking their fingers at lifelong Republicans, right, They say, as a Republican, if you get in the way of RFK, I will primary you with my millions of dollars. And the Sergei Brin's ex wife just did that the other day. I mean, that's that's kind of an earth shaking event. It's like, we're not we're not playing games with you, Big Tech. We're not playing games with you. You know, all the rest of these people that they came from, they want to get rid of the health restrictions that have been placed on us. By you know, all the shit that we're talking about in the grocery stores. I mean, all that stuff is fucking poison. We can get rid of it tomorrow and nobody would know the difference, but it's hurting us really badly.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent. And the thing is that I don't like how of course they do it every time that they sell this huge bill of goods, right and you are feeling inspired because you're so tired of the way things are going, and you know it's all bullshit, And the thing is that it's sold to you and people are hook line and sinker, and it's like, why are people so sick, you know, and why the need for big pharma? If you had just cleaned up the water and cleaned up the food, how much would we really need big pharma?
Speaker 5: We wouldn't a second though.
Speaker 1: You got to look at this historically too, because the smart liberals have been the ones pushing the green agendas. You know, the smart liberals are the ones that you know, actually put all this stuff in place that we see in society right now. So as those smart liberals have switched, they seem to be a little bit more effective politically. You're you might be able to get something out of this administration because these people are thinking about how these systems can change and the least possible impact to the existing status quo. You know, that's that's basically what you have to do, is you have to sort of sidle up to these government programs and then relabel everything. You know. That's that's kind of what these people are really good at. So we might see a massive push when it comes to a pr battle existing around people like RFK, and to see that kind of investment, would you know, that would be a really positive sign for the future, at least in my path.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I'm all for attempting. I'm all for attempting to make it better. It's not you're not going to change it overnight, and and you know, little decisions towards something better I'm all for. But at the same time, don't I mean, you're telling people like, oh, well, we just need to do this or we just need to do that. No, you don't. You I mean not to get on like obviously Mexico has its own issues or whatever, but the recent ban of Maze GMOs into Mexico, it's a complete ban. They don't want the usgmos. They're looking how and just a little backstory, because I've looked into this is the maze, the heirloom or the ancient maze that was domesticated by the Aztecs and michig Cup people or whatever. The maze itself is extremely high in protein and very low in carbohydrates, right, and they lived off of that obviously, right, you know, back back then, and what's happening. You have different species of maze and they do different things, whether for whatever you want it for. But the the thing about it is that because the GMO genetics, it actually outcompetes the genetics of the ancient maze. And so that's why they've said stop, don't because you're now endangering the genetics of ancient maize or heirloom mate. Rather, but because my trains passing away.
Speaker 1: And their lawsuit happy. You know, all these GMO companies come down there and they try to take everything over with lawsuits. You know, that's not something Mexico wants. That's that's law fair coming from the United States to try and you know, get land across the border. I wouldn't be surprised if China tries to try something like that. Too. I mean, we're the ones who export a lot of food to China. But at the same time, you know, they're trying to make moves on the agricultural level as well, So who knows, we might be a net importer from Chinese food pretty soon, which would be disgusting. I mean, could you imagine. But you know, I mean any sort of collapse in the agricultural market, that's that's not gonna be good. And you see all these massive, uh you know, factories burning for the past what six years, that's not good. I mean meat processing plants all the rest of these places supposedly catch fire. How do you catch fire to meat processing plant? That doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of meat marking meat packing plants in the US that are Chinese owned. I don't know how many of those caught fire, but I do know I don't understand how other countries can own something like that.
Speaker 5: Oh sorry, wait.
Speaker 1: Until you find out about the toll roads. The toll roads around Washington, DC are all owned by an Australian company, so they just take the profits and ship it to Australia. Why what the fuck is the point of that? Don't you want a domestic company that can actually repair and rebuild the site around it. Now they just offshore that shit. It's like, is this the level of theft that we're willing to put up with? Nobody has a problem with it. Yeah, but I mean hopefully, I mean, these are the directions that I think Donald Trump might be going in. You know, all this other fluff and all this other circumstance and all that shit. Maybe he's just doing that to get attention away from what his real policies are. And you know, actually getting rid of these companies that are just buying up and stealing from us might be one of those policies. Hopefully. Fuck man, we got a lot of them. There's a lot of predatory Chinese businesses that are coming in and destroying the land. But you know it's not just them, We've got other allies that come in and do the same thing. I remember a couple weeks back a friend of mine who was going Christmas shopping at the mall and she brings back a bag full of you know, cosmetics, and I'm like, oh, you saw the Israelis. Because all of those kiosks that have that stuff are owned by Israelis, and the Israeli students that come here on a visa, which means that they're spies. And what's interesting about this mall is that it's got a VA hospital attached to it. And you know, Israel has always been the number one spy of the United States. So why not have a kiosk in the mall at the place where you're skimming all the data off of their servers, you know, because you got veterans that come through there, and they've got a lot of valuable documents.
Speaker 4: When I was going to say about so many things I wanted to say with the Mexico thing, I wanted to insert this a couple of tidbits. Is you're talking about foreign companies, and I left off on the whole. You know, Chinese owned meat packing plants, and it depends, you know, whether it's chicken or poultry, beef, pork, whatever. One of the things that I've heard again I heard I won there. I don't know that a lot of the factories are now Chinese owned in Mexico and they've moved in to these areas. Another thing that I've heard is that majority of the resorts in Mexico are Chinese owned. As a matter of fact, I know a couple of friends of mine that are Mexican and they said they were going back because that the pay was great at some of these resorts and that there's no crime because they don't allow crime to happen around some of these resorts. And I'm thinking, Wow, you have that much pool with the cartel to like not you know whatever.
Speaker 2: Real quick, I just want to say in Mexico and dr both times, well, I've been to Mexico only once, but the one time I went there and one of the two or three times I went to Or they actually had people that they paid to stand out there with guns around the fucking resort. I was like, Yo, this motherfuckers out there with AK forty seven's. Like if you want to go walk around at night, like you know, I went to go smoke a joint. So I walked around the place like twelve o'clock at night. If you start like veering off the path and start getting close to it, like you know what, you'll see dudes out there with guns. I was like, holy shit, they're really out there, like I you know, I had to go see for myself. Yeah, yeah, that's the I had to press the button like Headless says.
Speaker 4: Speaking speaking of hired guns. Another segue, still talking about the market, that I had heard that avocados from Mexico we got into some war with China, economic war in that they were outbit They wanted full rights to purchase avocados from Mexico and they didn't want them to sell them to any other country. But China, and I think you predominate the market in terms of the demand for avocados. And the kicker was that the amount of avocados produced by Mexico they cannot keep up with the demand for avocados from the US in that it is more profitable to sell avocados than marijuana or cocaine. In that cartels were trying to take over family orchards to take the avocado orchards because they were making that much money. So the families hired people with aks to basically help them defend against incoming cartel seizures or whatever of areas. But China was trying to corner or buy the market of avocados as well in Mexico. So I think, I mean, I think if we're seeing them kind of slowly take over some of the main food sources or food products that US highly imports, which I think is somewhat concerning.
Speaker 2: I actually found out to be pretty well.
Speaker 1: There's a ton of rebellions that happened back in Obama's years where you would have local communities rising up against the cartels that were coming in and trying to do stuff like logging. So the cartels will take over a town because they are a logging town. And then at this one, I believe it was Mutuacon, I'm not sure, but there was an uprising of a town where they wouldn't allow anybody from the cartel or the government in because they had to take over the It was the police gun safe basically, and so they raided the police gun safe, and that all of the citizens armed themselves and guarded the roads just like you were talking about, and they wouldn't let anybody from the government in and they wouldn't let anybody from the cartel in because they just took over their local police department. They got rid of their mayor. That was the first thing they did, is they ran him off, and then basically they just raided the police station. And now they've been independent from the rest of Mexico for the last like what fifteen years.
Speaker 4: That's very interesting. I have to look into that. I did not know that. I'd not heard that before. I'm all for improving situations however it needs to happen, but to improve it not Yeah, they.
Speaker 1: Actually had a really interesting political system as well, so they don't necessarily have a centralized government. Basically, people are voluntold to be a part of the government for a while and then they rotate out. So everybody's sort of on a rotation to be part of the government system, and then the next person comes in after your term's over.
Speaker 4: Interesting. I have to look into that anyway. About execus of orders, I'm sorry I deviated off of them topically.
Speaker 1: Well, I've got a list. First one he did was ending the weaponization of the federal government, and that's where he's saying, you can't use the federal government as a tool for political policies. That's definitely a reference to how they treated the Hunter Biden story, you know, because that was definitely put out there. And the very first thing he did was he revoked all of the security clearance status for the fifty one former CIA officials who signed that. He just said right off the bat, you're never going to work as an intelligence official. Again, he had the authority to do it. I think that's a really positive step. I don't know about you guys, but that's like, that's huge. That's their you know, path back into the government after Trump's gone. You know.
Speaker 4: So what I had I had read again, I don't know how true it is because I read it. What I had heard was that a majority of people that had worked for the government having that level of clearance. You really don't ever not have that level of clearance. And these people were leaving for jobs in the private sector, right, the private sector, but not just private sector, like I'm going to go sell real estate, private sector meaning like they were working for lockeed or Northrop Grumman or something like that. Do you know, to go make more money. Nothing wrong with that, But as as somebody that worked in the federal government, not mean but them in that and you have that level of clearance and then you're going to go work for Northrope, that's a little bit of a conflict of interest because they have private contracts. But if they have private contracts, maybe that's why you're kind of still affiliated.
Speaker 1: They don't go to work anywhere other than Washington, d C. Because as soon as they leave, they get hired by Northrop and then they stay there as a lobbyist. So they're just going right back to the same government people and selling the same contracts. And it's it's highly corrupt. I mean, this is why we're from right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I agree with terminating that. No qualms for me on that. However, when when Trump took office in twenty sixteen, he had a certain person by his side that never left his side, and he is the person that won all of the private contracts during his administration and then shortly after and continues to enjoy the fruits of continued I guess renewal of government contracts, and he is now one of the fastest growing companies to have I guess intelligence, private security, intelligence and surveillance, intelligence and true and pre crime and intelligence in how people vote, how people.
Speaker 2: Politically that helped what distribute the crucifix. Also that company.
Speaker 4: Also basically help utilize, facilitate, and fully fund the distribution of the Crucifix and then as well as collect all kinds of demographic and epidemiological data on what was happening in twenty twenty and then turns around is saying, I'm also invested in psilocybin. I'm also invested in helping women conceive naturally or not conceive naturally. I'm also part of growing tissue to supply a growing meat industry, but not from meat but lab grown. He's cornered the entire market. And so when you say, Okay, I'm not going to give these people access to security clearance, I'm all for it. But was it contrived because a person sitting next to him was the one that won it all of the contracts as well as maintain control of the market as well. So that's where I raise an eyebrow.
Speaker 2: To all that. Well, if they keep we have to keep tabs on that, because that's you'll see it happen.
Speaker 1: It could be interesting, completely agree, And if you look at a lot of the Trump backers, it's it's really hard not to be nervous about them too. I mean, uh, the biggest one I think is Miriam Adelson and Miriam Aidelson is getting the guarantees from Trump to do to give anything Israel once to Israel and to you know, set up basically an environment for them to kick off World War three. You know, I mean, I don't think this h ceasefire is going to last. I think it's going to immediately go away after Trump has had his you know, one hundred days. And the way that it's set up the ceasefire is it's sixteen days for the first part and then another sixteen days for the second part. But Israel got a a clause in there that says that they can revoke all ceasefires at that sixteen daymark. So we haven't hit that yet, but that that could be when things really kick off, and then you know, Trump steps in and does does a bunch of craft for Israel.
Speaker 4: You know, what I don't understand is how like the conservatives were talking about, well, if we leave Democrats in office or in the oval, you know, it's going to be continuous Monday money sending over to that section of the world. However, again, the same person that was sitting next to Trump the whole entire twenty sixteen and continuing on is is deeply invested monetarily in and so.
Speaker 2: That's right, it's going to be way. Yeah. He's some work for them over there too, that's right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah. And if anything, he has a software pre crime software that was first developed in Israel with Israel scientists, And I say that, I don't say that like as you know, that it's their fault or anything like that. That's That's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that the ties are there in that when the Conservatives reusing that as a ploy to kind of argue against it's not a valid argument because that person developed software that is now being implemented here in the US in certain cities as a trial for it, and the actual technicians are from there. So it's just odd. It's very very odd to see that.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, that brings up the whole issue of AI again, you know. I mean, I think the fact that Larry Ellison is now a seems to be integral part of the Trump administration. He's the founder of the Oracle Corporation. Oracle was created by the CIA to have databases for James Jesus Engleton's memory because his mind was starting to go at that time, and he knew the ins and outs of every part of the CIA. So they formed the Oracle Corporation to start experimenting with different types of you know, spreadsheet software and shit like that. So Oracle became a distributor to other businesses that had the same thing to basically start connecting all of this stuff. And now he's back in the Trump administration trying to be part of this AI initiative. So whatever is coming out, I think that's where it's going to be. And you know, that could be the big rollout to try and combat whatever, you know, plane crash, computer virus thing you could talk about. I mean, they might have the solution already planned out.
Speaker 4: It's funny you mentioned Larry Ellison, like ranting Nick who was like, let's go live, Let's go live. That We covered Larry Ellison and Oracle in our s FK series and the reason for it is because Oracle has a huge headquarters and home in Austin. And yes, you're right. CIA was was kind of operating as a venture capitalist through co Intel pro right in q tel, sorry in q tel, and their first project was called Operation Oracle, and they hired Larry Ellison, and I believe he was working for a company out of Colorado that now fully I guess is involved with Lockeed, Northrop, Grumm and all those people. But he worked with the CIA in certain in certain projects such as those So when he started his company. He named it Oracle after that project that he was involved with while he was working for the CIA. And so now, like you said, exactly, Oracle is a software mining company to where it mines all of people's data. Sorry, apparently I have ambulances back here. They're coming for me. They're hearing me talking. And so they mine all this data and they know like taking track locations, they were tracking likes, they were tracking how much people were spending time in certain websites and what have you. And they've been sued several times by people that they were collecting their data and following them, like legitly following them. And so when we brought them up with SFK, it's interesting because their headquarters overlooks a section of Ladyburg Lake and it is a section of lady Brook Lake where they have found several bodies floating, and so it's almost like, how much more do you need of like, like, I don't know, it just seemed a little odd.
Speaker 1: Larry Ellison too.
Speaker 4: Well, and let me let me insert this one. Right before they found Riley Strain in Tennessee, Larry Ellison had announced in Austin around the same time period, either it was a week before or after that they were moving their headquarters to Tennessee. I'll just leave it like that.
Speaker 1: Well, his I guess it was his stepsister or sister claimed that he sexually abused her for like twenty years. He denies it, but I mean, come on, the guy's are weirdo. He said some really out there transhumanist stuff, talking about people being replaced by AI and all the rest of this stuff. He's he's definitely on that spectrum of like anti human tech bro that you know, he built an entire Japanese village in his backyard and it cost him like one hundred million dollars. The guy's just a weirdo, I'm telling you. And he's eighty years old and he looks like he's sixty. I guarantee that that guy's got a blood boy.
Speaker 4: Oh you know what I think he does? Hold on, let me look, I know, I know one of them in big tech has had something like that.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's open about it. That could be it, you know, I mean, what's what's outside their reach?
Speaker 4: Well, and it's just interesting because all of those people had moved into the area around the same time in twenty thirteen, and I mean they may not have declared that their headquarters was there, but they were already there. They were definitely already there, if anything, signing contracts to buy property to build their stuff on.
Speaker 1: So I think, I mean, Oracle could might as well just label itself US Corporation Oracle or something, you know. I mean, it's it's pretty obvious they're tightly controlled by the US government, but basically every US firm is nowadays, anything that's a major international brand is so tied in with the government they're almost undistinguishable.
Speaker 5: For instance, I think.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what Oracle was weren't trying to do. They wanted to be the data storage for everything, and that they were trying to basically, you know how we talked about in the back I don't know a few episodes way back that no longer is oil the currency, it's data. Data is the current currency in which we all operate on. And if you can create a software that you know has everything in reach or you can basically just tap in because it's minded all for you, you're good. And I think this is where pallunteer comes into play, because I think there were several times that people had said, So we have all this data, we don't know what to do with it. We can't make sense of it. It's just all these numbers and there's nothing there for us to basically make the connections and the correlations or whatever. Well, that was a job. And I can't remember which part of software that was affiliated with that venture capitalist specifically like a name off the top of my head, but it basically would go into the data and make the associations. And so finally, not only do you have this you know, buffet of data, you now have you know, something that can go in and start, you know, picking out all of the connections for you. I mean I think they were working in tandem. I mean I would think that it would be something that would easily be, you know, something to where they go into business together.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean Palleteeria's Peter Theel and Peter Thield now owns a vice president, so I mean, what better way.
Speaker 4: Well, but make no mistake, all of those people have been on his pay roll. All of those people are bought and paid by that guy. All of them were never Trumpers. People with that A.
Speaker 2: Lot of the people in the Senate that are all in Magna that you'd even be surprised he has bought Yeah, and.
Speaker 4: I mean I mean, I know, yes, no mistake about that he has. I don't I believe that he made contact with Vance during his law degree and then basically carried him on or helped him out, or helped him make connections or what have you. But all the other ones are all as well affiliated with some sort of venture capitalist of some sort. If you look into their finances, they are invested in some sort of venture capitalist that is tied in to you know.
Speaker 1: Here's a possibility. I mean, I don't know how accurate it is, but what if they just got so bad that these people decided that they were going to shift sides. Because before this, they were all working for the Democrats. They were all doing the stuff for the Democratic Party, and then that shift happened, and that was you know, that was kind of earth shattering because a lot of these people jumped ship and went over to the Republican They've been flirting for it for some time, but once Elied made that shift, all the rest of these big guys sort of followed. But they were doing the same kind of shit beforehand for the other side.
Speaker 4: So I don't know, absolutely, absolutely, that is exactly what happened. It's not if it is exactly what happened. And the main guys went into the confessional called the Joe Rogan Experience and confess their sins. And now they are, you know, pardon and forgiven by all of America, and they're okay, forget what they did in twenty twenty, forget all of the bad stuff that we knew that they had. We were present. It's not like our parents told us about it and we weren't born yet. We were present, We saw it happen. And yet they walked into the Joe Rogan Experience. We have now forgiven them and we have allowed them back to be normal in society. And no one is like, no one cares. It's fine because you know why, all of a sudden they're going to vote Republican. And yes, they did convert. They did convert. Of course they did because it's financially in their best interest.
Speaker 3: Fiscally.
Speaker 4: Those people are conservatives. Fiscally, they have always operated in a conservative manner. This is why they are as wealthy as they are. It's just, I mean, I think that's there's no bones about that, right.
Speaker 1: You know, the last person to hop on that trade or a founder of Facebook. You got his big trade information into the libertarian bro and now he's got the different haircut and he's doing I mean, it's just a total PR stunt. But I think it's kind of funny. It's like these people were really scared for their lives in some way. I mean, come on, look at the the shit that Facebook did in twenty twenty, Like that was horrific. Everybody has to admit that what they were doing in twenty twenty was just you know, direct marketing campaigns for the Democrats.
Speaker 4: Oh absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 2: One thing I did want to mention real quick that I found interesting. I mean it could literally have been coincidence or just you know, perfect timing. But you know when Elon and Trump were like they're at some sports game something and somebody took like a picture and went viral. I think Elon even posted it of like someone took a picture of like of the screen that's out for the crowd to look at, and it showed Elon and Trump like you know, in their box or in their area and advertisement on the side was Palatiner. I'm like that get any fucking better right now?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Like, what the fuck? I think if people want to go and check that out, you'd see Palenteers right there.
Speaker 1: Why why the hell is Palatier sponsoring.
Speaker 2: Right well?
Speaker 4: Why are we allowing for all of our technology to be under the umbrella of just so few people. I thought we were a country that was against monopolies. I thought we were a country that was against.
Speaker 1: Nobody knows about this stuff.
Speaker 6: Like you and I.
Speaker 1: We probably listened to a lot of the same things that give us, you know, clues as to what to look up and the rest of the stuff. Like in the nineteen forties, you've got the Macy conferences. All of this stuff is really tightly controlled around Princeton University and a lot of these elites came straight through there. I believe that, you know, Princeton still has a think you tell offices at the facility. I mean, these people have been involved with the shaping of big tech from day one. It doesn't look pretty, but you know, none other operations really do.
Speaker 4: No, No, it doesn't.
Speaker 5: It's it.
Speaker 4: It's concerning for sure. And when you look at you know, another one was Bill Gates. When you look at how much he pulled most of his stocks out and bought John Deere.
Speaker 5: What is that about?
Speaker 4: I mean, why why do you buy John Deere? And then now you hear how a majority of farmers who buy a John Deere, which I didn't know about this. John Deere's like, you know, three hundred thousand I think for a combine and if you wanted to repair it, you cannot repair it. You have to call a technician if you even touch it or change anything. You have avoided the warranty, and in fact you don't own it because everything on John Deere is patented. So you're basically paying three hundred dollars to lease an actual combine.
Speaker 1: And so the rollers that they have for the highways, same situation, those come from a different country. They have the special kind of key lock what do you call them? Sockets that you have to get from the manufacturer that they don't give out to make repairs on this thing. Basically, a lot of this specialty heavy equipment they try to keep mechanics out of for the vast majority of the time because they want to make all their money and parts and all the rest of this stuff. John Deere's so different, well worse. Probably they're the ones who set the tread to be out.
Speaker 4: Of the reason for bringing up John Deere is that the software that allows them to repair John Dear and they are pretty much impotent without their software. It seems a little bit coincidental that the software gets implemented somewhere around the time that Bill Gates bought it. That's where I'm going with that, in that not only are you polluting our food and our water, you now have also put your fingers into this as well.
Speaker 1: Right, do you know about the McDonald's ice cream maker debacle? The reason why every time you go to the drive through at McDonald's and you're trying to get an ice cream cone, their ice cream machine is down.
Speaker 4: Oh that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's actually part of a much bigger conspiracy because McDonald's Corporation gave exclusive monopoly for repairs on the ice cream maker to a company that was never suited to make those kind of repairs. They're just collecting a paycheck, so you hardly ever get a repair guy out there, because you know, anything they make is going to be like hundreds of thousands of dollars from each one of these affiliates. So this one guy decided he was going to make software that could do a better diagnosis and actually fix the problem with these ice cream makers. Decided to make open source software and throw it out there to people so that they could figure this out and fix it themselves because this was highly encoded repair material just crazy, like they would go to the levels to make this stuff that inaccessible. And so, you know, they started distributing this stuff to McDonald's chains, and those bastards at the repair company decide that they're going to start suing these chains out of business for making repairs on the ice cream maker themselves because they couldn't make any money off of the thing. It was broken all the time. So there's still legal battles going on and they're still in discovery about how much you know, corruption went on between McDonald's and this repair company. And apparently that's not uncommon. You've got stories like this happening all over the corporate sphere. You know, it's it's absolutely insane.
Speaker 4: Well, going back to the whole, you know, executive orders, Conservative is sitting in the oval limited government. You know, we go into this whole like big tech. Big tech is responsible for being the sole perpetrator of people no longer being able to repair their own stuff the.
Speaker 1: Writer of Nerds God, because yeah, yeah, I mean it's it's a good thing. There is a different corporation when it comes to most cell phones, but at the same time is just fucking ridiculous. Oh yeah, they're almost like Disney and their re litigiousness. You know, they go after people because they have rounded corners on the cell phone. That's totally retarded, you know, and people still fall for this stuff.
Speaker 4: Okay, next executive order. I'm sorry, don't gonna be talking about stuff because that will just keep going.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is great, find another good one. And then if you have to skim through a couple.
Speaker 4: Damn McDonald's. They had great price back in the day.
Speaker 1: I'm just going to say that.
Speaker 4: And then they changed the oil and all went the crap.
Speaker 2: Can change this ship? That was. That was a drastic notice. I remember as a kid, Yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 1: So next one initial recessions of harmful executive orders and actions. He took back all the stuff that Joe Biden did in terms of the COVID nineteen vaccine, you know he yeah, So all the stuff that Joe Biden put in place that required you to take it he got rid of, which is fucking good. I think restoring the freedom of speech and ending federal censorship, Twitter files, all the rest of that stuff. America First Policy directive to the Secretary of State outlines a policy focused on prioritizing American interests in foreign affairs. Who knows what's actually in that one, ending rate radical wasteful government DEI programs, and preferencing that one. The ripples are still being felt on that because it's every corporation in America has THEI hires that are specifically for hiring and firing policies.
Speaker 2: Are they supposed to be gone by now too? Actually if since that's.
Speaker 1: In the federal government but not in all the corporations around America, it's all the same program. That's true, unleashing Alaska's extraordinary resources potential. So he's opening that up, holding former government officials accountable for election interference and improper disclosure of sensitive government information. That's what he took their took their you know, licenses away, a leashing American energy withdrawing the United States from the World Health Organization. See that one doesn't make any difference because he signed up for Gavy Alliance. As soon as he gets out of the World Health he goes over to Gavy.
Speaker 4: It's like, come on, just the same thing.
Speaker 1: It is. Literally, Bill Gates is like the number one funder of the World Health Organization and he controls it. So you either get Bill Gates or Bill Gates. That's a hell of a racket.
Speaker 4: If you ask me, let me just repackage it, right, I mean barely. I mean if you're looking. If you're looking, you'll see it. But if you're not, you won't notice it.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, nobody's looking, I guess declaring a national energy emergency everybody needs the drill. Uh designating cartels and other organization is foreign terrorists organization that specially designed global terrorists. Oh good, now we're gonna get special forces going into Mexico. That's that's a great idea.
Speaker 4: That energy one worked so well the last five times they did it.
Speaker 2: That energy go ahead, A no, that energy one in this one. Like I remember when I hearing those myself, I was like, I'm just wondering, like what it is entailed in that, Like what's tailed energy emergency? Like what does that allow them to start doing that?
Speaker 1: You remember what he said he wants to rename it the Gulf of America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he's done that already, did he.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of oil and gas in that Gulf of America. You got to get a lot of resources out of there. I mean, that's a great excuse to get into it. If you think about it. There's so much left untapped in the Gulf of Mexico that if he if he decides to focus on that, that's a lot oily gas. It's establishing and implementing the President's Department of Government Efficiency, the Doge Act.
Speaker 4: Oh come on, I mean he didn't like elon implementing the Doge coin. And then now you have the Doge creative those people over there on that sign.
Speaker 1: Protecting the American People against invasion. This order aims to protect the United States from foreign invasions, protecting the meaning and value of American citizenship. These are all just fluff in order to seek protect uphold the value of Americans. That doesn't mean anything. I mean, what do they actually teach you at an American citizenship classes That there's no history, there's no pride, there's nothing putting America first in international environmental agreements. I think that's the withdrawal from the Paris accord Okay application of Protecting Americans from Foreign Adversary Controlled Applications Act to TikTok. This order applies to protecting Americans from Foreign adversary controlled applications of TikTok. Again, there's a big fucking deal to do with TikTok. I'm not sure exactly what the entire fuss is about. I mean, really, you have to have control of the narrative that much that you would take over TikTok. Anyways, Restoring accountability to policy influencing positions within the United States Workforce. This order aims to restore accountability and policy influencing positions within the federal workforce. So I think that has to do with the revolving door, maybe hopefully curifying the military's role in protecting the territorial integrity of the United States. Put them on the border, I guess.
Speaker 5: Back it up.
Speaker 4: We're gonna have boots on the ground inside the perimeter of the United States. I thought that that was not allowed.
Speaker 1: Well, it's the National Guard. They could be called up. Well, all he really has to do is say he's he's activating the US military, and then all the governors on the border activate their national guard which is not really the federal troops. But you know, I mean, I think that's what he's gonna do. That's what worked before. I think they had some sort of you know, injunction that allowed some of these governors to put out some federal guardsmen. It's not much, but I mean to show a force is enough to keep a lot of people out.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just wondering with some of these things, it is it giving the you know, the armed forces a little bit more power? Right, don't wonder if he's going in that direction with some of these things.
Speaker 1: It doesn't really specify. But if I was going to guess that's that's the direction.
Speaker 2: I guess he's just going to go into what we're going to take the first hundred miles now, yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's already in place.
Speaker 4: That has a change, it's already in place. Yes, that's already in place. One thing I will say about this is that I never made sense to me why we always kept Mexico's at their world country. Why didn't we bring her up and make her over and like made her part of the family in that if you were to create a Mexico that looks like the US surely you would have a buffer because it used to be. And maybe say, whoever in the chat wants to correct me if I'm wrong. I live close to the border. It is not a whole lot of Mexicans that come into the US.
Speaker 1: It used to be.
Speaker 4: It's not anymore. As a matter of fact, whenever there are deportations, a lot of them are Mexican. You have more Central and South American that come in and stay more so than Mexicans. And so again, correct me if I'm wrong. But so if you were to somehow go mano amano with Mexico and be like, can y'all stop them at your and will help you? What's wrong with that? If anything, you're creating some sort of a buffer.
Speaker 1: All of these cartels, all of these cartels are laundering.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent.
Speaker 5: I agree with you.
Speaker 4: There. The word, the word on the streets, The word on the streets is that you do not cross the border unless the cartel has said so, because you have to pay a toll to the cartel. So if no one can cross a border without the cartel's knowledge, then apparently it is a controlled system, right, right, somebody's controlling it, right, So there is.
Speaker 1: A territorial dispute between the CIA and now US military. Maybe maybe this is the self licking ice ice cream coming we need you get a nice war on the southern border.
Speaker 4: The amount of natural resources andunerals that exists in just Texas would be enough for the country to want to take seizure of land by eminent domain, for other private corporations to come in and buy that property and mine it all.
Speaker 1: Right, true, Well, who knows. I mean, a hyper privatized society would be pretty pretty scary right about now, because we're in foreclosure, you know, I mean, how much debt can we handle?
Speaker 4: That's true, that's true, But anyway, sorry you mean.
Speaker 1: To no, it's it's absolutely true. I mean I've had a sinking suspicion ever since Ali North and the idea of the blue list Red list. You know, what was that operation or something nice and eighty for Rex REX eighty four?
Speaker 2: Oh yes, yeah, it's an asteroid, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: Well, No, that was about a readiness exercise that said, if there's a civil war down in South America and we get a massive influx of migrants, then that'll give us an incentive to go to martial law within the United States to get rid of the migrants. Well, it's not working necessarily in the same order, but why not have Trump declared some sort of soft martial law or hard martial law across the entire United States using this REX eighty four program that was set up by Biden pretty much. I mean, he let everybody in. He set that whole thing up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, it's true. Yeah, it's I think I think there are too many correlations with the previous It seems like there's repeats from twenty sixteen. To me, there's there's a lot of repeats, and it makes me vigilant or want to be vigilant because of the it feels like it's repeating, right a. Not fear poort or anything like that, but it just you start to get a sense of like, oh man, are we really going to ride this ride again?
Speaker 1: So yeah, well, you know, it reminds me of the Clinton administration in the nineties as they were sparring against the I guess you would call them the right wing militias back then. You know, I didn't find out that that was happening. I didn't put the pieces together until much later. But you know, you had the World Trades that are bombing. In ninety three, you had Oklahoma, you.
Speaker 7: Had say Oklahoma too, right, you had u Ridge and Ruby Ridge was supposedly the impetus for why they had Oklahoma, and then after that it was the Waco thing.
Speaker 1: But all of these things sort of centered around that same group that was called pat con Patriot conspiracy, and Patriot Conspiracy was a program within the FBI and CIA to set these people up, like Eloheim City was actually run by the FBI, that was supposedly this right wing training base. And so we see the ascendancy of the right wing today and there has to be some sort of countermeasures that they're going to use on it, because they can't really have one side or the other ever achieve anything important. And you do see a lot of Trump pushback, So I don't know, maybe there might be a war on the right coming, because why not. He's making a lot of executive orders. If you criticize Israel, then they're going to start pulling your green card. That was one of the executive orders.
Speaker 4: That's right, Yes, yes, yes, yes. One of the things I will sidestep a little bit. One of the things that I really drew me at the very beginning of the whole conspiracy community a long time ago was that they took such a meticulous critical eye to both sides of the political parties, and they didn't pick sides, you know, I mean, they they highlighted what was good, but they also talked about what was bad. And I do like this what we're doing right now, because I think both you know, are both sides should always be under the critical eye and they should always be hands to the fire all the time.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just think I think there's too much to lose, you know what I mean, Like because if America goes down, Oracle goes down, all of the contractors go down. And I mean, we're facing down the death of the dollar right now. If if the dollar dies, all of these corporations, all of these American corporations go with it. So I could see why they would get serious about switching sides. Will at the same time, you know they're not to be trusted. But if China and Russia get together, that's it for the US dollar. There's no more hedgemony. All these corporations have to pay back this massive debt. It would be the it would be the worst financial collapse ever and we're on the precipice of that with all this you know, conflict going on in the world. So there could be a genuine shift over to Donald Trump because they don't want to see everything they work for their entire lives just evaporate, you know.
Speaker 4: I'd like, rightfully, so that is the most common sense thing to do if you are looking at it from a financial economic perspective. Absolutely, I don't fault them. I mean, I'm not like saying that, you know whatever, But that's why they did it. That's it's not because they care. It's not because they have benevolent hard and they're you know, bleeding hard people, you know, for the benefit of Maybe they are, I don't know, I'm not there, but but at the end of the day, I think they're always going to make the decision that is most economically but beneficial for themselves.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I think I think that's sweet.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Both could be true at the same time, and I think that could be the shifting of lines is you know, you've got these unethical people willing to make that shift. But there's no reason not to consider that in everything that they do, you know, because that's who they are. At the same time, that could mean more efficiency because if you get in their way, what do they do?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, there was a recent whistleblower against Sam Altman. I don't know if you were paying attention to that story, but the whistleblower he got his brains blown out in his apartment and his mom, you know, was calling the police over and over again to get them to do an automousy to actually check in on him, and they lied to her several times. I don't know if you guys watched the interviews the kid.
Speaker 4: The kid was out of California, right if right? Yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 5: I remember that that.
Speaker 2: That's true. That was sad.
Speaker 4: And the mom is still asking for to reopen the investigation. She does not believe.
Speaker 5: She just calls, oh, I have to check that out.
Speaker 1: But there's there's a lot of attention being paid to it right now. I mean, she's been on a bunch of big shows right now, and a lot of people are putting pressure on the San Francisco government to actually do their job. Smart liberals do get activated by that shit, you know. I mean, we might find out that Sam Altman is behind no. Sam Altman is the one that had that problem with his sister. I got him confused with Larry Allison. Oh yeah, assume me whatever, Sorry Larry, But yeah, so Sam Altman is the one that supposedly abused his sister for twenty years, so you know, he denies it, and I guess there was a huge payout. But at the same time, Sam Altman and open AI are muscling into the Trump administration. Who knows what being you know traded back behind the scenes there too. All of these tech pros are terrible.
Speaker 4: Isn't Vance's wife. She was the official litigator for Alphabet, which is Google. Alphabet was getting sued. I can't remember. I had it in my note somewhere. Alphabet was getting super something and she was their official litigator and won the case for them. So she again cross pollination here.
Speaker 1: Right, Larry Ellison sued Google. They were having a problem with Google using their interface, and so that was actually a big story in the early two thousands. So there's a lot of animosity I think bubbling to the surface. That's what I like to see though, you know, take these people who hate each other and smash them in the same room, see.
Speaker 4: What they come up with, or make them eat with the common folk, right, you know, I agree.
Speaker 1: There's lots of lots of good and bad that can come out of this. But all I know is we got to stop these planes from from the sky. What is oh, yeah, right crash while we've been talking, I feel like there should be.
Speaker 2: It's a wee kind of Bernie shit with the planes falling on trains next right, Well, I.
Speaker 4: Can help to think that it's a distraction. I'm sorry. I know everybody always says that, and it's so cliche to say it. I understand that, but dang, I mean, weren't we saying it's pretty quiet out there, and now all of a sudden it's like, yeah, things are falling out of the sky, chicken little.
Speaker 2: And like somehow aren't they playing in Trump for this already too?
Speaker 1: Yes, of course, But does anybody actually I mean, there's never been a collapse like the Democratic Party under Kamala Harris. I don't think we've fully realized that yet. I mean, everything they're doing is amateurish. Nobody buys a fucking word they're say. You know, nobody takes them serious anymore. I think that's really important to point out they've lost so much power.
Speaker 2: They have to find the script writer.
Speaker 4: Right, hire the one from a Nutter butter.
Speaker 2: I have better shot with that.
Speaker 4: See how I circle that back, Jim Pisaki.
Speaker 1: She's never gonna work again us to watch. Have you been paying attention to the sale of MSNBC, because that's actually going forward? Yeah, I'm not sure. Probably another big media conglomerate, you know, that's how they sort of work. And what the hell is an MSNBC anyway? How is that relevant to today's sorry? Right?
Speaker 4: It's that the team of the of the big media propaganda guy. It's literally the b team.
Speaker 1: It got started based off of the idea that you had this msn network, which was Microsoft obviously, and so MSNBC was supposed to be this extension of the Microsoft network website. And when that didn't work out, they just turned into the most ultraliberal news network that you could possibly imagine? How did that?
Speaker 4: Another one?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Basically owned by Bill Gates? And that's all they were doing is just pumping out this weird mix of like Marxism and and you know, I guess it's like racial supremacy. There's there's some sort of racial supremacy in there. Like, what the hell was that identitarian movement anyway. I mean you see it kind of fading out, but like it was very strong in a lot of people.
Speaker 4: Maybe the big farmer needed another place to launder their money.
Speaker 1: See clearly, I mean all of those commercials that say, you know, brought to you by Pfizer and all the rest that that hasn't stopped, you know.
Speaker 4: And it's not going to it's not going to, right, No, they own, don't they own the companies? Is that you know, at least they're the middle person.
Speaker 1: A lot of them. I mean, that's the whole point of putting your advertisements out there. You basically own the company at that point, because all you have to do is say go left, and they're there, the sole advertisers.
Speaker 4: So I'm old enough to remember that SNL had a skit when the first pharmaceutical commercials started coming out and listing all of the side effects. And SNL had a skit where they were saying, your eye falls off or your hand falls off or whatever whatever, and it was like super funny. And and then now you hear the freaking symptoms and nobody about tonight, right or not? The symptoms of side effects?
Speaker 5: Sorry, sure I.
Speaker 1: Still hear them. I don't know what's wrong with other people, Like your very first risk is always death and it's always a psychoactive substance. You know, take this brain trainer so that you can have less fat. It's like, no, what what are these? What are these injections? Do you know anything about the biochemistry of the injections that's supposed to make you skinny? What are those called?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Sadly, no, I don't know the chemistry. I know that they are for diabetics. Initially they were marketed for diabetics, and I believe it helps with the glucagan glue good gin and gly kitchen and glucose pathway. So it's manipulative in that regard. That's all I know about it.
Speaker 1: Sadly, You've got the angle that you know, having these injections every couple of what hours or something that can't be good for you and that's good for you, right, It's just the whole idea of it. It's like you're gonna get super super thin, super quick, so you're gonna have a bunch of skin everywhere, and you know that's not gonna be good. As soon as you get off the ozempic. Guess what comes back immediately all the way, so you got to stay at it for the rest of your life. And I remember during the Biden administration they were they had a council that was looking at making ozepic for kids and just only market to get to overweight kids.
Speaker 5: That are you know that's horrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now they got to stay on ozembic for the rest of their lives if they want to stay skinny. That's the perfect scam. But you know, again, hopefully people like RFK can do something about that, because I know we spoke out about how horrific this ozembic council was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, it is.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't just let the kids go play outside instead of an attend Nintendo And maybe they'll take less out of post tissue into their adult life and be just.
Speaker 1: Well, the less injectable crucifixes and artificial food they get, I think they'll be better off when it comes to the weight department. Yeah, you know how the body deals with toxins that are putting into it and it cases them in fat.
Speaker 4: Yes, why this is why when you were trying to lose weight like effectively you know, diet and exercise standard type you know tried and proven or what tried and troupe and proven, and you can't lose the last ten or whatever. A lot of some of these what's it called whatever, they're called bloggers or whatever, talk about, you know, all these ways of flushing your body. Yes, because the way that your body, so your body has been designed or has evolved, that it is going to encounter toxins in its life, and so it needs a way to store it and not cause harm to the rest of the body. And the way that it quarantines it off or corners it off from your body is to put it in store it in fat, because most toxins are fat soluble, and so that it'd be easily and readily absorbed and stored in fat. But in order to get rid of it, you have to digest that fat and then it releases it into the gut and then you you know, excrete it out. But the only way that it does that is through I believe there's certain foods that colates it whatever, but through lots of water, and the body has to feel safe to do that. It's not going to place you in harm. Your body actually cares about you. It's probably the only you know entity that does genuinely care about your life and so yes, you are one hundred percent correct. In order to lose those last ten to fifteen pounds, you have to make this negotiation with your body. You're like, okay, I'm gonna fle I'm gonna help you flush this. But you know, uh, it's gonna be okay. That's just me giving out a voice. But and you have to enter into these cycles of detox, which includes a lot of water, intake a lot of like certain foods to help buying too some of these toxins, and then that you could safely excrete them out because the last thing it wants is to expose you or put it into the streaming then cause you harm.
Speaker 1: Right, and all these drugs are gonna do is gonna put it back into the bloodstream and cause you harm. I mean that's sick, but yeah it is. That's kind of where we're at. I mean, what a full circle, right, Nutter butter necessary.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go eat some butters. I think we'll wrap it up here too. Yeah. Yeah, thank you, thank you all very much for coming on. I had a really good ton tonight. Yeah that was fun than yeah yeah yeah yeah, uh yeah, Headless, let everybody know where they can find you at again, Please, sir.
Speaker 1: Check out my YouTube channel, Headless Giant. I've got a couple on there that are gonna be uh coming out soon about the emails people send me, so I'm gonna plug it again. Go to a Headless Giant podcast at gmail dot com and send me your esoteric, magical paranormal stories and I'll read them out on the air.
Speaker 2: Did you mention dreams too or no, no dreams dreams too. Let me if they're bugged out for sure? Yes, uh yeah, thank you very much again Headless. You know, it's always great having you on. Lisa, thank you very much for jumping on always always appreciate it. And you know, another butter topic, Thank you very much for bringing that on. That was fun. Yeah, it's some weird shit with that stuff. So yeah, go check out another butter. It doesn't mean you have to go buy it though. All right, they already got they already got me, so you know, don't let it happen to you. Thank you everybody in the chat. That's what's up. There's a lot of people in there, and uh yeah again, I think we'll have JJ back. I think next week. Uh so yeah, this is another Fridays and I guess until the next one. Everybody be well later