Speaker 1: Each time for the fresh out of bed head to head Challenge, Listeners to your corners, it's hi to double O seven here Sean, hey morning, everybody.
Speaker 2: The kid wants sixteen people in the tournament. Could you do something about that?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 2: I'm trying. Kay, you're only going for win number two, but you came in and spoiled things on Friday, So if you're gonna go through all of that trouble, do something here. Okay, you got it? Amy says I want in. Amy says I want in Amy. Hello, Hi, Amy? How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good?
Speaker 2: How are you awesome? Is this the first time you're ever playing it is? Oh, that's so cool. That's so cool. Sean Connor has been in the Hall of Fame a bunch of times. You know that, right, I know, I know. I'm gonna try to stop him. Okay, you've heard the game before, you know how you know what you're doing. Yeah, it's just I don't know how to explain it. Everyone tells me when they get in for the first time. Wow, I didn't expect it to be that quick.
Speaker 1: It's like it.
Speaker 2: It's like it sounds on the air. Alex, what do you got?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: We got a fresh fish here, Amy, Amy. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. You need two correct answers to win this, right.
Speaker 1: Ryan Church, you're sure.
Speaker 2: Very good looking.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I like that.
Speaker 2: She didn't say good luck to him.
Speaker 1: I like that. No, No, don't say that.
Speaker 2: Take it back.
Speaker 1: She didn't take it. She did.
Speaker 2: God, I need to kill her.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go, take it back, take it back. I'm sorry, never mind, No luck to you.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. We're listening for Sean. We're listening for Amy. Amy. Get in there. Here we go, all right. What flows over Niagara falls?
Speaker 1: Amy, Sean.
Speaker 2: Water? Yeah, don't overthink it. Okay, that was shown by a mile Amy.
Speaker 1: Miles and miles.
Speaker 2: That delay is real. Oh Jesus Christ, she just got on. Here we go, all right, Sean Amy, that was listen. That was that first crazy you know pitch coming at You're like, wow, oh my god, major leagues. These guys throw hard. All right, here we go. What are we spinning before we give out guitars on the show.
Speaker 1: Sean A wheel? Yes, damn man, Amy, I didn't.
Speaker 2: Hear you on that second one at all. I was not there, Okay, you were, you weren't there? Are just making sure. I don't know if you're your phone crapped.
Speaker 1: Out or just in there.
Speaker 2: That was just yeah, just me, all right, Well, I mean was it fun? I mean, did you like that? It was a ton of fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna call again thirty.
Speaker 1: D eight, Okay, next time.
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty five. Got it, all right, Amy, thank you, thank you?
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Sean Pleazen's right, The fight Saturday Friday night was more competitive than that. All right, all right, victory speech. That's win number two. Three more to go.