Speaker 1: He's saying, quite explicitly and unambiguously that Liz Kenney should be shot, should be executed by firing squad.
Speaker 2: Four days out from election day and former President Donald Trump is escalating his violent rhetoric, suggesting one of his most prominent critics, the former congresswoman Liz Cheney, should be fired.
Speaker 3: Upon a reaction to what Donald Trump said about Liz Cheney.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, look, I mean it was completely inappropriate, dangerous, and unbecoming of a leader. Mister Trump was literally going after someone who doesn't agree with him, So you shouldn't be a surprise when people come on TV and feel the need to agree with him.
Speaker 3: There's nine barrels what he says, nine barrels shooting at her. That obviously evokes images of a firing squad. It evokes images of an execution.
Speaker 1: Let's execute a political opponent who happens to be a woman, because I don't like her.
Speaker 5: And I don't blame him for sticking with his but his daughter is a very dumb individual, very dumb.
Speaker 6: She's a radical warhawk.
Speaker 5: Let's put her with a rifle, standing there with nine barrel shooting at her. Okay, let's see how she feels about it. You know when the guns are trained on her face. You know there are warhawks when they're sitting in Washington in a nice building saying, oh, gee, will let's send let's send ten thousand troops right into the mouth of the enemy.
Speaker 6: But she's a stupid person.
Speaker 7: How could Trump say such a thing about such a beautiful, just public servant in Liz Cheney. This is the final salvo from the DNC apparatics as they try and usher Kamala Harrison into the White House. Is to take a what I found to be a relatively benign clip from Donald Trump and turn it into a proclamation of his intention to use firing squad odds against his political opponents. And let me show you what happens once you followed this stuff long enough, and I'm sure many of you are capable of doing the same thing. But within minutes of this clip dropping last night, because this was a speech that he gave with Tucker Carlson very late at night, so I saw it around midnight my time. Within minutes I posted this, I said, want to learn how a hit piece works. Trump is clearly saying that Liz Cheney is a chicken hawk and she would quickly change her warmongering tune if placed in the line of fire. Tomorrow's headline quote, Trump demands firing squads for his political opponents end quote. I kid you not. The next morning, Tim Poole tweets out headline from The Daily News says Trump threatens ex Rep. Liz Cheney with execution by firing squad. Oh that was close. I came very close to hitting it verbatim. I said Trump demands firing squads for his political opponents. They say, Trump threatens x Liz Cheney with execution by fire squad. That's about as close as you could get. I could write these headlines. If I had less morals, I could actually become one of these sick demons. But man, is this dangerous? Huh? Just to show you that that wasn't a one off or just a handful of people, we also have Joe Scarborough opening up their segment this morning with this.
Speaker 8: In action to Donald Trump calling for Liz Chenney being shot in the face by nine guns nine rifles in the closing weekend of the campaign. Not only what it says about where the Republican Party is in twenty twenty four, but also what it must look like to our allies in London, in Paris, in the Drid, in warsaw across the world.
Speaker 9: Well, it looks completely insane to our allies across the world. It is this is unprecedented, and I'm so glad that we're focusing on this and spending because this is not normal, This is not acceptable, This is so dangerous.
Speaker 7: So I'm gonna play you the full clip from Trumps that we could actually see the deception and how egregious it is. But first I wanted to point out that the Democrats, the Democrats that I like, the Democrats that I agreed with, spent the past fifteen years talking about the Chinese as saying that overtly that they were war criminals and that they were chickenhawks, and that they would actually never go fight in these wars, that they were sending off our sons and daughters to go die in. And they were right. All it took. All it took was for Donald Trump to agree with them, and suddenly the Chinese are beyond reproach. They have to be defended to the end of the earth. I mean, this is insanity. Let's get into the clip from Trump so you can actually see how egregious this life.
Speaker 5: I don't blame him for sticking with his daughter, but his daughter is a very dumb individual, very dumb.
Speaker 6: She's a radical warhawk.
Speaker 5: Let's put her with a rifle, standing there with nine barrel shooting at her. Okay, let's see how she feels about it. You know when the guns are trained on her face.
Speaker 6: You know, there are warhawks when.
Speaker 5: They're sitting in Washington in a nice building saying, oh, gee, will, let's let's send ten thousand troops right into the mouth of the enemy.
Speaker 7: So the key takeaway there is that he in fact says, you don't hand them a rifle first. Okay, that's not what you do. So clearly that's not what he's saying. Even out of context, it still doesn't make any sense. Even with them just clipping that little eight seconds where he actually says it, it still doesn't amount to what they're claiming it amounts to. But this just adds to the litany of deceptions that they've tried to perpetuate upon the American people, and to a large extent, it has been successful. Forty percent or so of the population genuinely believes these things about Donald Trump, let's go through a list of Some of them are quick. So obviously, first up, we have Trump called neo Nazis, fine people. You have the Russian collusion hoax, which lasted approximately eight years. Biden as sharp as attack in private, not in public. He's got a stutter. You know that. That's the only thing that's wrong with him. Twenty twenty election was the most secure in history. If you get vaccinated, you won't catch COVID. January sixth was an insurrection. You got the cheap fakes. Trump said that drinking bleach would fight COVID. He didn't say that. Jesse Smolette hoax. Obviously, the Texas officials prevented US Border Patrol from saving drowning victims. Biden had a cold during the debate. Bubba Wallace's garage, pull ak noose, hunter, Biden's laptop being Russian disinformation. You got product Project twenty twenty five is Trump's platform. The Covington kids where they were beating the drum in front of that Native American dude, you know, Patriot Front. I don't know if they're real or not. I'll leave that one aside. Governor Whitmer and her kidnapping plot. She was almost kidnapped by these radical Trump supporters. No, she wasn't. That was in fact a fed surrection. Trump threatens a bloodbath if he loses the twenty twenty four election, when in reality he's talking about the economic fallout because he thinks that it would be a blood bloodbath in the market. The Nord Stream pipeline, and you know, obviously Russia bombed their own pipeline, makes perfect sense. Even though we have Joe Biden on tape saying that they will end it. They will find a way. They have many ways.
Speaker 10: There will be there will be no longer on our stream too.
Speaker 7: We will bring it into it.
Speaker 6: How will you?
Speaker 11: How will you do that?
Speaker 6: Exactly?
Speaker 11: Since the project and control of the project is within Germany's control.
Speaker 6: We will, I promise you, we'll be able to do it.
Speaker 7: Get Trump's pe tape or he's getting peed on by hookers in Russia. Never have That is all part of the Steele dossier, which was ordered by the Hillary Clinton campaign. You also have the lab leak. You have border agents whipping migrants. You have Trump saving nuclear secrets at mar A Lago. You have the Russian bounties on US soldiers in Afghanistan never happened. Andrew Cuomo showing the best leadership during the lockdown era. He's actually now under investigation for his actions during that period. You got the Ghost of Kiev, which never happened. You have the Trump overfed Koifish in Japan. If you guys remember that one, that was always fun. Trump tax cuts benefited only the rich. Wrong. Obviously there is a knock on effect to all of us, and many non rich people got a tax cut, so that was nice. You have the don't say Gay bill. You have the Trump using tear gas on protesters that he can take a photo in DC, the Bible photo, Putin's price hike, Joe Rogan being gray by CNN.
Speaker 12: It's about how it actually worked, how the system actually works to go against people that are dissenters. I gotta have no questions because I was in the middle of it.
Speaker 6: I saw it.
Speaker 7: I saw it happen.
Speaker 12: I saw the CNN thing where they made my face yellow and said I was taken horse medication. Which is that the most To say that and repeat that over and over again is such a clear indication that they conspired. It's such a because it's this, it's uniform. It's horse de wormer uniform.
Speaker 7: I mean the list of just overt lies from the media. Like I know, Malice is famous for saying, like they basically lie through omission. Not always sometimes it is just whole cloth fiction. They like genuinely are just making stuff up. Now oftentimes it is laundered. So you will have an intelligence agency that's responsible for creating the predicate by which the media can then establish the narrative. The media then establishes the narrative, which allows for the politicians to then point to the media and say, hey, this is being reported on by the New York Times, even though the New York Times is getting that reporting because of the intelligence agencies. But they have plausible deniability at that point because they can say, hey, I relied on you know, once it comes out that it's false, they can say, hey, I relied on the New York Times, I reli on the Washington Post. So it's not me that got it wrong, it's them. But that doesn't matter because the media is never going to hold them to account for being wrong in the first place, so they get away with it. So then after you have the headlines that circulate based off of this clip that's taken out of context from Trump. Then you have Kamala Harris go on the campaign trail with just a few days left before the election, and she says this.
Speaker 13: And then even worse, he has increased his violent rhetoric Donald Trump has about political opponents and in great detail, in great details, suggested rifles should be trained on former Representative Liz Cheney.
Speaker 7: So that's the closing argument they're going with. That's the claim that the Kamala Harris is going to run on in the final seventy two hours or so before the election. Is that based off of a out of context clip in which Donald Trump says something that is actually quite profound and true in that the warhawks in this country, the politicians who send your sons and daughters to go die in the Middle East for the profits of Raytheon or whoever else, they are only doing so because they realize that they will never face any harm themselves, and that is their primary concern. They take all of the profits, they take none of the risk. This is the whole reason that the warfare state continues to be perpetuated. And yet he points this out in a way that all grant is a little bombastic, a little harsh perhaps for political standards. By normal guy in the bar standards, it would be a throwaway comment. But he is running for president. Maybe he shouldn't have said it. I don't know. The context of it is hard to actually contend with. And I think that the reason that they do this is that it's very damaging to them have him pointing out that, in fact, the Democrats are now wedded to the neocons. That's the truth of it. And just so you know that I'm not making that up. Here is a democratic operative acknowledging that reality.
Speaker 14: Here's the thing about the cheering that I loved speaking of Stonewall, but also I think it's amazing when you get seventy five thousand presumably libs on the ellipse and she's like, we're gonna have the most lethal fighting force.
Speaker 7: And people are like yeah.
Speaker 14: And she's like and we're going to secure the border and people are like yeah. And I was just like, this is and you know, we are gonna we are gonna be leaders in the world and we're not gonna let these guys preis around.
Speaker 7: I was like, man, man, the world's really changed. Did the neocons just take over the Democratic Party. Don't say that, yeah, don't say it. Did the Democrats just become the Neocon Party. That was Jonathan last He's an American journalist and lefty, and he is acknowledging the reality of the situation, the truth that in fact, the Democrats have become the party of war. They are the Neocon Party. The reason that Kamala Harris is touting her endorsements from Dick and Liz Cheney is because that's true, because she wants to signal to the donor class, the mic, the military industrial complex that she is going to play ball that despite all of her progressive rhetoric when it comes to the campaign trail, she will, in fact, once in power, do their bidding. Donald Trump despite all of my issues with his foreign policy, and there were a few, Yemen comes to mind, was a big one. The strike on Solomony in Iran was very dangerous and provocative, and we were very fortunate that that didn't drive us into a war. But aside from those handful of major issues, Kamala Harris is saying, Hey, you're not going to have any pushback from me. You remember when Donald Trump asked for us to draw down our troops in Syria. I won't be saying shit about that. I won't be telling you what to do what all. As commander in chief, I will actually have no say whatever war you want, Jagat. That's why she is touting the Dick and Liz Cheney endorsements. Couldn't be more clear. And that is why Donald Trump's comments last night last night are being taken out of context and demonized so aggressively. Is that when you actually hear it in context, it demonstrates that these chicken hawks are reprehensible and in fact symbolic or wedded to the Democrats, namely Kamala Harris moving forward. So that is the reason that they're pulling out all the stops. Not to mention, there's just extraordinarily desperate because they only have a few days left before the election and they're going to capitalize on whatever they can. But what I find amazing is that they are damaging their credibility, which is already obviously in tatters. It's been destroyed after eight plus years of lying about Donald Trump and lying to us the American people for decades prior to that. But it's just gotten really obvious to anybody who's even remotely awake that these people are pathological liars. What I find amazing, though, is that despite the fact that they are basically losing all of their trust. I mean, the American people do not trust the media. You can look at charts on this. It is like in the gutter. Even Democrats don't trust the media to a large extent. But the GOP independence libertarians, there's like no trust. Which is right, which is how it should be. But even in that paradigm, even knowing that, they are still willing to just continue to lie egregiously despite the reputational damage that they will suffer as a consequence. And here's why, Because if Kamala Harris loses, their whole game is up everything in their power to propagandize us. Over the past eight years, they have told us everything you can imagine that is negative when it comes to Donald Trump and his supporters for eight straight years, they buy the skin of their teeth managed to rid themselves of him in twenty twenty. If they fail to do so after having their chosen guy and Biden in power for four years and then their chosen gal and Kamala Harris put in to replace him and If they can't prevail in that paradigm after propagandizing us that aggressively for eight years, well then their entire game is up. It's over for these people. If they consider what they've said about Donald Trump. He's a fascist, he's a dictator. Some people call him a Nazi, hitlerresque, blah blah blah. I mean, they have used every hyperbolic statement you can possibly imagine. And if the American people turn out on Tuesday and they say we want all of that, give it to us again, think about what a repudiation that is of them, of what they've done, of who they are. It is devastating. And that is as good a reason to vote for Donald Trump as I can possibly think of. But it's not just the American media that's willing to destroy their reputations. We have an ag in Arizona which is now talking about investigating or is actually looking to investigate Donald Trump for death threats against Liz Cheney for a clip taken out of context. Incredible. Today's episode is once again brought to you by Anton's Land of Biltong Go to Land of b L t O n G dot com. This is a high protein, low carb snack it is. It's basically beef trikeys. It's South African beef trikey, so it's like beefjerkey, but it's more. I hate saying it. I don't want to say it. It's moist it is. I'm sorry. I know nobody likes hearing that. But it's fantastic, super delicious And if you use the promo code lockdown or lockdown ten, depending on how much you order, you will get either free shipping or ten percent off. If you order over one hundred bucks of this stuff, I think it's lockdown ten. We'll get you the ten percent off. So love this stuff, Love this company. They are American made, not an American product, I guess since it's South African jerky, but it's a South African who immigrated to Texas. He's an awesome guy, awesome story, great company, great product, great deal. You'll love it. Lockdown or lockdown ten over at Land of bill Toong dot com.
Speaker 15: Get you some talk about This is breaking news regarding Donald Trump's comments that he made about Liz Cheney in Arizona last night. The Attorney General is responding, that's right.
Speaker 11: I just spoke to Attorney General Chris Mays about two hours ago for the taping of My Sunday Show.
Speaker 6: She told me she had just got.
Speaker 11: Gotten off the phone with her Criminal Division chief and she was investigating whether what Donald Trump said about Liz Cheney constituted a death threat under Arizona law. I'll tell you, under Arizona law, it is illegal to make threats or intimidate someone can be charged as a class one misdemeanor, Class six felony. He's told me they're looking into it. I asked her whether this was just political speech, a tree speech. She said, we're checking to see if it crossed that line.
Speaker 7: So the Age of Arizona is now going to look into Donald Trump and whether or not his comments constitute death threats, whether or not he broke the law by saying that a chickenhawk politician who has lied us into war along with her father for decades and decades, millions of people died or were injured as a consequence for him pointing out that if she were to actually face the consequences of the wars that she advocates for herself, that she might not advocate as readily for those wars. Does that does that constitute threat against her? Life as intimidation. I mean, do you understand how inverted this world is that instead of having investigations into the politicians that led us into wars that cost us trillions of dollars, tens of thousands of lives and millions of lives on the other side of those unconstitutional legal wars, we don't investigate those people. We investigate one of the few American politicians who's willing to call them out, who's willing to say, hey, these people are actually cowards, that they wouldn't actually fight themselves in these wars that they propagandize you to participate and fund yourselves. That's what Donald Trump's saying. They are now having an Arizona ag investigate him for breaking the law while Liz Cheney and Dick Cheney sail off into the sunset on their yachts paid with blood money. How fucking sick is that. Meanwhile, on the other side of the political aisle, we have a sitting president calling half of the country garbage.
Speaker 10: Donald Trump has no character. He doesn't give a damn about Flatino community. He's filled businessman. He only cares about the billionaire friends he had and accumulating wealth for those at the top, and he says, immigrants are poisoning the blood of our country. Give me a break. He wants to do away with the birthright citizenship. What the hell said that in the last hundred years? And just the other day, I speaker at his rally called Puerto Rico a floating isle of garbage. Well, let me tell you something. I don't know the Puerto rican that I know, or Puerto Rico where I'm in my home state of Delaware. They're good, decent, honorable people. The only garbage I see floating down there is his supporters. His demonizational scene is unconscionable.
Speaker 7: Now sitting aside the hilarity of him almost saying, that's not the Puerto Rico that I'm from. He's so up to lunch, and let's be honest, he probably doesn't mean to say what he says. So I'm gonna actually do what the media doesn't do, and I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt that that was a slip of the tongue, that he in fact, had he had an opportunity or the cognitive capacity to clarify, he would have said, you know, the people who said that joke about Puerto Ricans, they're garbage, like maybe he would have actually clarified. I find it hard to believe that Joe Biden actually thinks that half of the country is garbage, though I do think that the vast majority of politicians do actually feel that way about the American people, and Joe Biden probably isn't excluded from that group, and that they look down on us. They think that we're idiots and roops. This is the whole reason that they propagandize us. This is the whole reason that they are attacking Elon Musk, is the whole reason that they're using spies to infiltrate big tech platforms to try and sensor speech. Is that they realize that if they manipulate the narrative enough, most people are dumb enough that they'll just go along, that they'll just accept the lies. Unfortunately for them, there's programs like this and a thousand others that actually demonstrate to you in full context what is actually being said, and if you're interested in the truth, you can find it. Now still, particularly in the older generations, probably half of the people, maybe even more, are just getting their news from corporate hacks, and therefore they have no clue to the extent to wish that they're being lied to, and anytime they realize that they've been lied to in the past, they assume that's an anomaly as opposed to the consistent practice under which they are functioning, which is unfortunate. But I'm hoping as they throw off their moral coils and more and more people that grew up with the Internet become the old people. I'm one of the early olds that had the Internet when I was young and still have it, and now I can actually identify these lies in real time because I'm very experienced in these psychological operations. I'm hoping once we're in positions of power, this stuff starts to die off. And I genuinely believe that if Donald Trump prevails this week, it is going to be such a death blow to these organizations. In fact, Brian Stelter said as much, if you can believe it. Anonymous TV execs says, quote, if half the country has decided that Trump is qualified to be president, that means they're not reading any of this media and we've lost this audience completely. A Trump victory means mainstream media is dead in its current form. Wow, He's not the only one that's feeling that way. In fact, Jeff Bezos, of all people of Amazon fame and owner of Washington Post, had this to say. In the annual public surveys about trust and reputation, journalists and the media have regularly fallen near the very bottom, often just above Congress. But in this year's Gallup poll, we have managed to fall below Congress. Our profession is now the least trusted of all. Something we are doing is clearly not working. Let me give an analogy. Voting machines must meet two requirements. They must count the vote accurately, and people must believe they count the vote accurately. The second requirement is distinct from and just as important as the first. Likewise, with newspapers, we must be accurate and we must be believed to be accurate. It's a bitter pill to swallow, but we are failing on the second requirement. Actually they're failing on both. But setting that aside, most people believe the media is biased. Anyone who doesn't see this as paying scant attention to reality and those who fight reality lose reality, is an undefeated champion. It would be easy to blame others for our long and continuing fall and credibility and therefore decline an impact. But a victim mentality will not help. Complaining is not a strategy. We must work harder to control what we can control to increase our credibility. Presidential endorsements do nothing to tip the scales of an election. No one decided voters in Pennsylvania are going to say, quote, I'm going with the newspaper a's endorsement, end quote none. What presidential endorsements actually do is create a perception of bias, a perception of non independence. Ending them is a principal decision, and it's the right one. Eugene Meyer, publisher of the Washington Post from nineteen thirty three to nineteen forty six, thought the same, and he was right by itself. Declining to endorse presidential candidates is not enough to move us very far up the trust scale, but it's a meaningful step in the right direction. I wish we had made the change earlier than we did, in a moment further from the election and the emotions around it. That was inadequate planning and not some intentional strategy. I would also like to be clear that no quid pro quo of any kind is at work here. Neither campaign nor candidate was consulted or informed at any level or in any way about this decision. It was made entirely internally. So this continues to show the kind of paradigm shift that we've witnessed, in large part thanks to Elon Musk. But I think it has a lot to do with they are losing their credibility, So it's not just about Elon Musk. We've also seen it from Mark Zuckerberg. But I think that if you see a trend that continues and grows upon itself, you've obviously Elon Musk has bucked the trend very aggressively and allowed for speech that they very much want to be censored, but they have failed in doing so. Then you have Mark Zuckerberg, which has come out and lamented the fact that they suppress the Hunter Biden laptop story. Now you have Jeff Bezos, the owner of Washington Post, which is a dutiful rag for the regime, saying essentially the same that they have lost all of their credibility and therefore they're not going to endorse a presidential candidate in hopes that they might salvage what credibility they have left and hopefully improve upon it. A lot of people are going to have the knee jerk reaction to reject any of these olive branches that are being thrown at us, and I totally understand that instinct, and perhaps that is the tact that you ought to take. I'm not going to say that you shouldn't, but I will say I think it is a good idea to at least leave a door open for those that show genuine contrition. For instance, Zuckerberg hasn't, in my opinion, Demons demonstrated genuine contrition in that they have not really taken the chains of censorship off of their platforms the same way that Elon Musk has to a large extent. If he were doing so, I might go, Okay, he actually means what he's saying. As of now, it just looks like it's lip service. Well, in fact, the same censorious shit that we're so pissed off about in the first place continues to persist. That doesn't really demonstrate contrition. This is a meaningful act. It's a relatively minor one, but still somewhat meaningful to have Washington Post, which is one of probably the top five liberal rags that exist, one of the top five propaganda arms of the regime that exist right now, to say we're not going to endorse your candidate, your chosen puppet. We're not going to tell our readers, as limited as they may be, we endorse her. I mean, that's that is profound, That is powerful, particularly given that the scant readership they have left is constituted almost entirely by liberal lunatics, and they are fucking furious about this decision. In fact, they have lost tens of thousands of subscribers from what I read a couple days ago. So this decision carries with it significant financial pain. Now, someone like Bezos can withstand that pain, and I think that's the reason that he was willing to make this move, having a longer time horizon in which he can actually make this into a meaningful newspaper once again. But the reason I'm saying that I think that his action may be in the same vein of an Elon Musk, is that he's taking actual action. He's suffering financially because of it, and it looks as if he may be seeing the winds a change in and getting on board himself now is it sincere Is it just a profit motive at the end of the day, I don't know, and we won't know for a while, But I think that we ought to leave the door open for guys that have tremendous wealth and tremendous power that see that things are heading in the right direction and start to turn around. Maybe they're doing it for the right reasons. People have the same question about it all on us. Maybe he's just freeing up censorship on X because he wants to turn AI into the best thing possible, and the only way you can do that is if we're actually speaking our minds. On the other platforms, we don't because we get kicked off, so that's the reason he's doing it. Or maybe he wants us all there, so he's taking off the censorship so that we're all there, so that he can then create the everything app and become extraordinarily wealthy and powerful, and then ultimately he'll bring down the chains of tyranny once again. I don't know, So that's why you always have to maintain skepticism. But at the same time, it's very important that we have an elite class that is in fact pushing in the direction that we want them to be pushing in right, Like that's the only way you actually get anything done. You have to have some level of pragmatism and realism with this stuff. Like sure, you can condemn him for taking up contracts when it comes to Tesla and SpaceX and everything else, and I do. I think that's not good. I would rather not be robbed to fund some of his operations. I think that's totally a moral and criminal illegal or it should be illegal. But I very much like the fact that he bought one of the top five social media apps and he freed it up. He's letting people like me speak freely and letting narratives and messages be annihilated in real time. Imagine if we weren't able to do what we're doing right now. I mean, I've been doing it for the past twenty four hours since his story broke, or not twenty four hours, twelve hours, or whatever it's been. And because I'm able to speak freely on that platform in real time, me and a million other independent media people are just shattering this lie in real time, a lie that if not for us, there's a distinct possibility that eighty ninety plus percent of people would actually buy the narrative that Donald Trump threatened Liz Cheney's life. I mean, that is very damaging to what they're doing. So we have to appreciate when the powerful, wealthy people are pushing in our direction, even if they're doing it for their own interests at the end of the day. And that's part of the reason I'm such a big detractor from Kamala Harris because she has this to say about social media and censorship.
Speaker 13: All of these social media companies and these online platforms which are so powerful in their ability to impact perception about an issue and to influence behaviors. Let's be clear about that. There have to be standards and he and his account should be taken down. We saw an l passo that that shooter in his manifesto was informed by how Donald Trump uses that platform, and this is a matter of corporate responsibility. Twitter should be held accountable and shut down that site. It is a matter of safety and corporate accountability.
Speaker 8: Thank you, Senator Warren.
Speaker 7: You can respond.
Speaker 14: So, Lord, I don't just want to push Donald Trump off Twitter.
Speaker 2: I want to push you out of the White House.
Speaker 11: That's our job.
Speaker 13: But the way join me in saying that let's should be shut down.
Speaker 16: Let's figure out.
Speaker 13: No, he has lost his privileges and it should be taken down. And the bottom line is that you can't say that you have one rule for Facebook and you have a different rule for Twitter. The same rule has to apply, which is that there has to be a responsibility that is placed on these social media sites to understand their power. They are directly speaking to millions and millions of people without any level of oversight or regulation, and that has to stop. Donald Trump has sixty five million followers on Twitter, and we have to take seriously the weaponization of this platform by the president and the need therefore of a private corporation to be held accountable to say he has abused the terms and it could result literally in the a threat to safety of human beings sore participating with the process of justice.
Speaker 17: There is not a part of you, civically, constitutionally that is concerned about the president or a private company taking the platform away from the President United States or some other elected official.
Speaker 13: Free speech does not condone or protect threats to the safety of other human beings. And so that is what we are talking about. Like, let's be really clear about what we're talking about.
Speaker 18: I think we need to push back on this. There's no guarantee of free speech on misinformation or hate speech, and especially around our democracy.
Speaker 7: So both Kamala Harris and Tim Wolves have an extraordinarily totalitarian mindset when it comes to social media and censorship. They do. Even Chris Hayes of all people, goes, you don't have any questions about the constitutionality of this, of deplatforming a president of the United States. She's like, what, You're not supposed to push back, You're not supposed to ask any follow up questions. How dare you? What are you doing? Have you forgotten your role in this entire machine? You fool? But that's that's their perceptions, that's actually what they want to see happen. And she goes so far as to say she wants there to be uniform guidelines about what we're allowed to say on the Internet. But then in the next breath she's talking about these are private organization, private companies. Well, if they're private companies, then there will be no uniform terms of service, Kamala, unless you want to live under actual fascism where the government is dictating exactly what every private business is capable of doing. Let me tell you these people, at the end of the day are actually fascist, and it's not just me saying it. Here's Tomas Soul with his description of that word and what it actually means. Today's episode is brought to you by Monetary Metals unlock a twelve percent return on silver. Are you ready to start building wealth by putting your precious metals to work? Silver isn't just a precious metal. It's a tangible asset and a great way to diversify any investment portfolio. And with monetary Metals, you don't just own physical silver. You own silver that works for you to generate more silver, growing your total ounces over time. Right now, you can earn twelve percent annual interests on silver paid in silver in their latest offering. If you're an in credit investor, click the link of the description or head to Monetary dash Metals dot com slash lockdown to learn more. Monetary Metals is revolutionizing the way you invest in gold and silver. They've been paying interest in silver and gold for over eight years, helping you grow your wealth in real, tangible assets. Finally, there's a true alternative to saving in dollars a yield on gold and silver with Monetary Metals. This is the first true silver bond since eighteen thirty four. You can earn a twelve percent annual interest on silver paid in silver, but you must be an accredited investor to participate. It's a three year term and the bond is financing a publicly traded mining company located in the Western United States. Again, go to monetary dash Metals dot com slash lockdown to learn more.
Speaker 16: Talking about President Obama, do you think he's a socialist?
Speaker 18: Not technically, I suppose, because he has. Socialism usually means the government ownership of the means of production. The pattern he's following is much more like that of the fascists, where the government leaves the means of production in private hands and the politicians tell them what to do. And that's much more politically viable because after the government forces the private industry to do something and it turns out disastrously, you can always haul the people from private industry up before congressional committees denounce them on television and so forth, leaving out the fact that it was you who forced them to do what they did.
Speaker 16: And this is the way you see, for example, that the health care reforms that were passed, well.
Speaker 18: I'm I was thinking actually about the financial reforms and particularly the housing collapse. That the people who Montie Frank and the House Senator Chris Dard and the Senate were the people who pushed for all kinds of mortgage lending standards to be reduced, making mortgage lending enormously more risky than it ever been before. And when all of that collapsed, they then summon all the leaders of financial institutions up before their committees and spend hours denouncing them and so forth on nationwide television. I mean, they understand that the best defense is a good offense, and so this is a great political theater. It has nothing to do with reality.
Speaker 16: Well, what about the private sector though, I mean, you know it is true, isn't it that there were lots of kind of risky bets that were being made with a lot of money, which was private money, certainly, but it would have a public effect. There are lots of kind of external effects.
Speaker 18: There was, There was some of that, more and more often the risk was the lender. Is one of the reasons lenda don't care whether you're really good. Risk is they may sell the mortgage to you, and then they sell it, they make out the mortgage to and then they sell it to Fanny May and Freddie Mack. And the risk now is Fanny May and Freddie Mac's risk.
Speaker 6: I wanted to ask you.
Speaker 16: A little bit more about how you see President Obama as a leader, because there were certainly very high hopes, and I think they were broadly shared about him as a leader, and yet how do you think he's turned out terrible?
Speaker 18: But those hopes weren't based on anything he'd actually done. I mean, if you look at you know, I was telling my wife about the irony of Martin Luther King's thing that you should be judged by the content of your character rather than the color of your skin. If he'd been judged by the content of his character, he would never have made it through the primaries.
Speaker 7: As is usually the case. Thomas Soul is absolutely fucking right now. I think that if you were to ask him today, he's in his nineties, but I think he would probably have the same answer, and it would probably be more loudly. He would be screaming from the heavens that, in fact, what we're dealing with his fascism, because the same exact paradigm that he described when it came to the lending, and he's absolutely right. As a former mortgage guy myself, I can tell you that's exactly what happened. Is because as a private lender, I'm very much interested in the borrowers capacity to pay off that loan because I'm actually holding the paper. My investors continue to hold the note. So if it blows up, if they default and we foreclose and we lose some of our principle on that investment, well then there's real consequences to be paid. That's not the way our lending market at the conventional level actually works. They take these notes, these mortgages against property, and then they sell them off to these government entities called GSS, government sponsor identities like Fannie May and Freddie Mack, which ultimately are getting their money from the Federal Reserve. So in fact, the Federal Reserve is monetizing the mortgage industry. The reason that you see such reckless investments during those periods, these boom periods, is because the risk is actually handed over to the government aka the taxpayer aka the investors themselves who are making these decisions don't carry most of the risk, so therefore they're going to make some really bad fucking decisions. What happened during twenty twenty twenty one, you had the same dynamic where you have censorship that is being pushed very aggressively by the three letter agencies, which are telling the social media platforms what they want to be able to say or what they want people to be you and I to be able to say or not say. Well, then once it all comes out, which by the way, they didn't intend for it to come out. They wanted that to be a secret, but it did come out in large part thanks to the Twitter leaks, then they just point the finger at the other guy, and the media, being dutiful apparatics for them, don't actually do much in terms of reporting on it. So still half the country doesn't really understand what happened. But those that do understand, You got half of the people that do understand to some extent, they blame Mark Zuckerberg. They blame Facebook, or the old guard at Twitter or whatever big tech platform that they're using that they got kicked off of. They blame the owners of those companies. Those that really know what's going on get mad at the government because it's actually the government which is dictating terms of service to what should be private companies but aren't, because they are doing the bidding of the federal government, which, as Thomas Soul described, is actually tantamount to fascism. And because these people lie to us for decades and never pay any consequences, and people continue to watch, they continue to bring back the same exact lies and the same exact liars. In this case, Victoria Newland with Rachel Maddow.
Speaker 15: Third election in a row in which Russia has tried to interfere to try to get truck into.
Speaker 11: The White House.
Speaker 15: How do you assess the magnitude and the type of interference they're attempting this year compared to what they've done in his previous two elections.
Speaker 19: Well, as you said earlier, Rachel, he's at it again. This time. He's not even trying to hide his hand, and he has far more sophisticated tools. You know, his AI is better, so he can make these fake videos. He has done things like spend ten million dollars trying to buy American influencers and get them parroting his lines and not even know it's happening. But he's also got a brand new, very very powerful tool, which is Elon Musk and X. You know, in twenty twenty, the social media companies worked hard with the US government to try to do content moderation to try to catch this stuff as it was happening. But this time we have Elon Musk talking directly to the Kremlin and ensuring that every time the Russians put out something like this, it gets five million views on X before anybody can catch it. So it's it's quite dangerous.
Speaker 7: So Elon Musk is having direct communications with the Kremlin. Does she provide any evidence that No? And is it true? I don't know, But does she have any credibility by which I should just assume that she's selling the truth absoluvulently. Not No. And then also you got to love the reframe on how you know, during twenty twenty we were really trying to stop missing disinformation. I mean, what they what they were actually doing, was trying to censor us, and they were caught and in fact, the things that they were trying to censor were true. So you're actually propagandizing us, which should be illegal but isn't thanks to the Smithmont Modernization Act. But the fact that these people just are so shameless that they would still continue to platform the same exact propagandists that lied to us over and over again, provably so after spending tens of millions of dollars on investigations to see whether or not Trump was actually in the employ of Russia and Vladimir Putin, and there's no evidence nothing They've gotten n A. Russia bought some Facebook ads. That's it, that's the extent of it. Does that stop them from bringing her back on in the days just before the next election, where she continues to perpetuate that this is not just the first, not the second, but the third election that Russia has interfered in, despite all of the evidence that they've lied about the prior ones. Just remarkable the goal of these people. Thank God for some free speech on social media and independent media that is letting us know in real time what the hell's actually going on, because without it still be living in delusion, as so many people are. As always, Liberty Lockdown is brought to you by Phoenix ammo dot com. Phoenix Ammunition is the premiere supplier to the militia industrial complex. I fucking love this guy. I love this company. They're savages. Your savages. They're savages. The product is savage. Let's put this savage package together. You know what I'm saying, Savage package, Savage package. Now, I sound like the South Park guys. Love Phoenix Sammo. You don't have to enter a promo code because they don't even give a shit. They're just awesome. They support my company, they support Liberty Lockdown because they love what I'm doing here, and I love them and I love what they're doing. So let's make a happy family. Right. So, you don't need a promo code because one they don't need to know that I sent you, and two you don't need it to get the best prices because if you're buying bulk, you get a discount. Anyways, they give it to everybody. They're the best. Phoenix ammo dot com. That's f E N I X A M M dot com. If you're running low, the only place to go is Phoenix Sammo dot com. If you guys enjoy this episode, please do hit the like button, share it around, subscribe. Also, I upload this as audio version for those that are watching right now, which this is super weird, So I got to bring this up to you guys real quick. My audience is continuing to increase by really significant numbers on all the video platforms, YouTube, Rumble, et cetera. But the audio downloads have plummeted. And what happened is I upload as an RSS, which is just the format that you use. Well, I upload as an MP three too and RSS to then distribute it so that you guys can download it and listen to it. My numbers audio downloads are down like thirty percent. What happened was I used SoundCloud as my host and they screwed up something and for whatever reason, it wasn't able to update on it, Like there was a delayed update of the file for Apple Podcasts, which is where over half of my listeners come from, and then it was delayed for like a week over on Spotify for whatever reason. Because of that, it looks as if a bunch of people were unsubscribed or are not getting the auto downloads anymore. Because my numbers are down like twenty five percent. My numbers on all of the video platforms are up like one hundred percent, but I'm down twenty five percent and audio listeners. It makes absolutely no sense. The reason I'm telling you this is that I want to make sure if you are usually an audio listener that happens to be watching this right now, or if you're just always a video listener or a video watcher, please go subscribe on your phone or wherever you listen to podcasts to Liberty Lockdown and make sure that it has auto update downloads enabled so that you guys don't miss an episode. It also helps with my numbers, obviously. But there's something totally funky going on with the audio version of this show. I don't know what's happening. I apologize. If I knew exactly, I would fix it, but it seems as if the damage is done. Twenty percent of you or so are not getting the audio version of the show the same way you used to. I don't know what the fuck's going on. Sorry, that's the update. I hope you guys can go subscribe to Liberty Lockdown and that'll remedy it to a certain extent. If you think I got anything wrong, comment down below and we can argue about it. By the way, I did want to point out because some people were saying that, you know, there are valid libertarian in my opinion, somewhat valid libertarian arguments to not vote, well for those that are of the anarchists variety that are telling me, hey, you shouldn't be voting for Donald Trump. You've already detailed for years all of the things that he failed on, which I have in detail. I know all of his pitfalls better than basically anybody, So you're not gonna tell me anything. I don't know about the guy. But they're saying, well, you do know this, and you're still I did. I voted for him yesterday, I early voted. How could you do so? And in fact you are now consenting to this system. I would encourage you to spruce up on your Licender Spooner, who's one of my favorite anarchists, who talked about this and basically goes into detail and no treason about how there is no you cannot make a claim that casting a vote constitutes consent because ultimately the vote is being cast against you regardless. And his analogy or as comparison that he uses to demonstrate the logic here is that it's self defense. Libertarians believe in self defense, and voting is aggression. But if you're voting to defend yourself from a greater aggression, and the necessity for violence. Well, then is that not a rational, logical, you know, philosophic, philosophically sound thing to do. I think it is. And I think that Donald Trump, despite all of his pitfalls, which I will never lie to you about, gives us our best shot at shattering the the media stranglehold on us, the propaganda narrative that people languish under. It also gives us the best hope of not dealing with the DEI ESG junk moving forward, I will see. I hope. It also kind of repudiates the military industrial complex to a certain extent. He's not perfect there, as I've detailed earlier in this episode, but I think that he gives us a better chance of avoiding a war with Russia, whereas the Harris ticket would almost certainly lead us to a hot war with them, and that is must be avoided. So there's lots of reasons that I think that this is the prudent, logical, rational sound pathway to take, and I make no apologies for doing so. Now again, that doesn't mean I'm going to condemn you for not following in my footsteps and doing the same thing. If you're not compelled to do anything. But I do think it's totally ridiculous to claim that by voting, I am then consenting to the system. I'm consenting to taxation and all this shit, Like, no, no I'm not. But like, when you pay your taxes so you don't go to jail, are you consenting to it? No, you're actually being extorted. But the alternative is to go to jail. So are you no longer principal unless you're in prison? How stupid is that? Right? Okay, just wanted to wrap that up in a tight little bow. I know a lot of people are disappointed in me because they're like, you're liberty lockdown. You're the guy who's who's like, that's how you got your start, was just flipping out about what was happening in twenty twenty. I haven't forgotten any of that. I am fucking hated about what happened that year, hated. And he wasn't even perfect prior to that. Okay, So this is not me whitewashing his history. This is not me pretending that he's perfect or everything's going to be fixed, not at all. But I still think that it's the only rational pathway forward. I think it provides the greatest opportunities for wins in the liberty sphere. And that's all there is to it. It's a pragmatic versus perfect It's not perfect, but I think it is the rational, pragmatic choice. And I hope that there's enough of you out there that feel the same way I do that we can actually see him victorious, because I think that it is going to be dire if the Harris regime can win, given that the truth of the circumstance is that she was just handpicked out of not obscurity, but rather out of like the dumpster like she had the lowest approval rating of any VP in modern history. If they can just take this lady she got blown out before Iowa in twenty twenty, If they can just take this lady who nobody likes and just like dust her off and shine her up and be like, y'all love her, and then they get eighty million votes for that, we are doomed. So setting aside Donald Trump, like that can't be the thing that the American people want. And if it is, oh shit, strap In are in a lot of trouble. Ah, God, I hope not. It's gonna be scary. Anyways, we find out in a couple of days strap in folks talk so peace the.
Speaker 5: United States will be the crypto capital of the planet.
Speaker 20: One candidate for president embraces bitcoin.
Speaker 5: I will commute the sentence of Ross over.
Speaker 20: One candidate for president has pledged to free ross Olbrich on day one. By doing these two things, this candidate will not just make America great again, but also make the world free and peaceful.
Speaker 7: That candidate is Donald J. Trump.
Speaker 5: I want everybody just stop dying, dead dying Russians and Ukrainitis.
Speaker 7: I wanted to stun come.
Speaker 5: And I will put a libertarian in my cabinet and also libertarians and senior posts.
Speaker 7: We liberty folk are the cavalry. On November fifth.
Speaker 20: With God's help, let's vote this gentleman back into office.
Speaker 7: Welcome to liberty lockdown. Let's can you block home to Liberty in company.
Speaker 6: It's on home.
Speaker 7: Where did it come from?
Speaker 9: And where