Speaker 1: What's up everybody? Welcome back to our Valley recap. This is part two. I just want to say something. You guys have been doing better. No it is. I look at the numbers and I'm like, you know what, we're closing the gap. I'm seeing very similar numbers between our parts one and our parts too. So you're hearing us, you're listening, you're respecting our boundaries.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say something else that it has nothing to do with the show, but only because we're not doing another show before this movie comes out. It has nothing to do with the Valley, but as your resident film critic, because that's my other job.
Speaker 3: By the way, we all.
Speaker 2: Have like a lot of jobs. I already saw Superman, and you're not going to get that anywhere else. And I don't know, you won't even know that I'm saying this, so it doesn't get you to listen. But I saw it and I liked it, and there's a dog in it. So just keep that in mind when you're like, what is life? Well, you know there's some fun entertainment out there, is it the Valley? No, that's not one of the fun entertainment things that they are. But we're here to make it fun but also Superman, and I'm not paid to do that. By the way, I'm not paid to plug it. I don't work for Warner Brothers or DC Comics or Superman for that matter. But there's a dog and he flies and he bites people.
Speaker 1: Well, one thing I have noticed is that when a show, when you like get started watching a show, you can't it's very difficult to like disengage. So I do think we are doing a service for people because there are a lot of people who are at this point hate watching because it is a pretty stupid show with a lot of hateable faces on it. But now people are just they're in and they're like, well, fuck, it's on. I guess I have to see what happened. So you know what, You're welcome, right.
Speaker 2: Speaking of annoying, and we got into a lot of it in the first episode, which you've listened to. I'm sure by now we start. We're going to start this one with Michelle kind of being annoying. I told you last week how she tucks so slow. She's like, we have a romantic boat to go on, Aaron, and I'm like.
Speaker 1: Why speed it up?
Speaker 2: Even producers could just speed it up. They could just speed it up, they could just put it in double time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with you. Yeah, So just to catch you up, yes, we we already We've had a lot of scenes and this is basically we're getting ready to go on this cruise.
Speaker 3: Another fucking boat. Yeah, we're going on this boat.
Speaker 1: And not to be confused with cruise, you know cruise her son Taylor right, right, we're not hopping on cruise. What if Brittany was like, well, can't go on cruise. He's not even here.
Speaker 2: Like, Brittany, what did you go to high school? Not that we're just people that didn't go to high school. There's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 1: Right, but like, have you been in the world. I just don't. I'm offended because cruises. He's just a little baby. I don't think we should be hopping on cruise.
Speaker 3: You're rush the boat we're and cruise isn't here. And you know that.
Speaker 1: You know that.
Speaker 2: You just talked to Jackson FaceTime. You told him everything about Kristin. Remember, I don't. Okay, so they're going on this romantic boat.
Speaker 1: You're Aaron, right or are you? Luke?
Speaker 3: Who fucking knows? Who cares?
Speaker 1: I just love. Everybody's getting ready and Janet has to tell us. She's like, yeah, I'm gonna I want to go on this cruise. I know that some of you guys might remember from a previous episode where I threaten to leave like the entire island because like, fuck all these people, they're ruining my trip. And like the fact that Kristin and Luke got engaged fus it up for me because I fucking hate them. But you know what, I'm going on this cruise that everyone's planning because you know what, I gave Kristin her night last night, But now it's my time to have fun and I want to go on the cruise with my friends.
Speaker 2: Right, And while they're in the car on the way to this cruise, Kristin, can we talk about butt dialing? That's just kind of not a thing that you do anymore. How do you butt dig your phone locks after like a minute? Right, Yeah, I guess you could butt do you could Seiri can call it. I guess you butt dial now because you'll say someone's name. That's a thing that can happen. And then it's like Paul Stephanie and you're like, oh fuck, because if you're already saying their name. That's probably not good, you know, right, So yeah, I guess that is how that can happen.
Speaker 1: So was this a butt dial? I thought she called her?
Speaker 2: No, it's I think it's a butt dial because they say that, they're like hello, Hello, and then you just hear them talking, and you hear Kristin talking to Jesse, and Janet actually says something that's correct for once where she's like, my god, does it bother you? She says to Michelle, doesn't it bother either? Kristin's like besties with Jesse, and Michelle's so annoyed, and Janet's like, yeah, best friends forever. She's see, if Janet's on your side like she is on Michelle's in this moment, it's not the worst.
Speaker 1: Yeah, buzz, Like, Mannett is still really good friends with.
Speaker 3: Jack's good point?
Speaker 1: How is that possible? How can she? How can she look Brittany in the eye but be the go between between those two? Remember when she was moving and Janet was going over to Jack's house first, She's like, thinks of herself a member, and they're always having those phone conversations with Jack's. She's always taking up for Jacks yet she is the queen of like, oh my god, Danny's the worst person ever. He's a sexual assaulter.
Speaker 2: But like what about Jack's Yeah, no, you're right on that, but just at least in this case where you know, Michelle is just like, oh my god, why Kristin's such good friends with Jesse. Danny's like, yeah, it is weird, right, besties forever though they'll always be besties.
Speaker 1: Well, Christy, I did not stick up for Kristen. I do not take up for her. She also is the worst and is friends with the Jesse and Jacks.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what she does, and she's always done it, as we talked about. Yeah, so they're getting on the boat. But Danny wants He's like, I don't want no drama. He does is like Christian Slater. Look, yo, are you a heather or have you just said that they're like a cut Why are you just saying dialogue from Heathers?
Speaker 1: You know what, it's a good time to you know what would help him calm down? It's some ya gummies. Yes, bya gummies are amazing. There are our sponsor for our show. We love via gummies. We order them use them quite regularly. And use them. I have some right on the side of my bed right now. I have the Zen CBD gummies that help me sleep, and they helped me stay asleep. Is the most important thing. My husband likes the kind that have a bit of THHC, but he likes a low dose and Ya has the best dosing around. And also another great thing about Ya is that it's you don't even need like a card. You know what I mean, You don't, Yeah, you know. It's very easily accessible. The ingredients are quality, high quality. We've tried a lot of gummies and yes, it's affordable. It's easy to get.
Speaker 2: I'm going to tell you how you can get them right now, and you should so we stop what you're doing and write this down. If you're twenty one or over, check out the link to Via in our description and use the code rose Pricks to receive fifteen percent off free shipping on orders over one hundred bucks. And if you're new to Viya, get a free gift of your choice. After you purchase, they will ask you where you heard about them. Please support our show and tell them that we rose Pricks sent you enhanced your every day with Viya. That's spelled via Yeah, yeah, we did that. Okay, so and we really I mean our genuine fans. So I'm sorry, but I feel though like my Christian Slater impression just got kind of run over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry, do it again, take it from the top.
Speaker 2: No, just Danny because you just remind don't know why, and I'm giving him too much credit, but when he's in his confessionals. Here, in his confessionals, maybe because he's more sober, but he does give off a little bit of a Christian sladter Vibehere's yeah, oh.
Speaker 3: Drama, none of it.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like him doing the Christians Slader who's doing Jack Nicholson. So it's like a you know, right see copy. But it still kind of works on me a little bit. He's like, nah, it always turns his face to the side and he's like, uh, Veronica, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Veronica.
Speaker 3: I just think it's funny.
Speaker 2: I think the idea of them having to be like, we don't, we don't we have not gotten approval to use dialogue from Heathers, right, we can't do that. He's like, ah, you can't stop. So he he doesn't want any drama. The ladies are all upset. Oh so then we get on the boat and Luke is wearing for some reason, but we're on the dock. Before we're on the dock, and he's got his balls out. Let's just basically just everybody's up in arms about Luke's balls.
Speaker 1: But you know who's especially up in arms about it, who cannot stop talking about it, is our resident ball obsessor. Yet Jesse's it's just like, yeah, just I'm trying to avoid the moose knuckle, but yeah, a cameraman goes a moose knuckle so much what a moose knuckle? And he's like, you know, it's like when a man's dick is showing through his shorts, like his cock, like his cock and balls. Have you heard of a cameltoe? Hot?
Speaker 2: Big long? He's like, because you know what a camelto is. And the guys this is for like a cameltoe, but for dicks, for penises, for cocks.
Speaker 1: Oh, such a big deal.
Speaker 2: And they're just, I mean, it is gross and it is annoying that Now Luke is like, yeah, now that I'm engaged, you can't get rid of me. I'm part of the cast now, so I'm gonna put on this captain's hat because I'm coked out of my mind probably, and these my cock.
Speaker 3: And ball is going to be everywhere, and it's gross.
Speaker 1: It is gross. But also it's interesting that Jesse before he even starts telling the producer that, he starts going like, yeah, like like you're wearing like a banana hammock, except that like you're wearing like a like an Almon hammock or like a mac of Damien. That it's like, oh, my god, stop with the sod of his penis, right right, My pen is huge. Mine's huge.
Speaker 2: And so then so they're all riled up about it. And then so Chris is kind of being cooled as she would be of course to Janet, it could be a lot worse Janet. And Janet tries to like lean on Jason, and he's like, watch the makeup. She tells us everything you need to know about their relationship, everything you need to know about him and her. She's like always scared of him, Like I don't know that she's scared of him, but she's he's the only one she really never goes after.
Speaker 3: I'll give her that. Yeah, she's got to keep the marriage together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, So Janna, but Janet's complaining to Michelle, which I just don't know how I feel about Michelle. Yeah, I feel badly for her because Jesse's so awful, and I also like there was a couple of episodes ago when Michelle was like, I don't understand, like everybody's feeling horrible for Brittany. Everybody's gathering around her. They're turning Jack's into BRIT's bar. But what about like jes he called me a whore and a hooker and like has been abusive to me, and nobody seems to care. So I do feel badly for her about that. But also why is she the one? Why is she being best friends with Janet?
Speaker 3: I don't know, It's so weird.
Speaker 2: I guess she just doesn't feel anywhere to go, and she Janet does defend her against Jesse. So Jane is going and hard to Michelle about Jesse. She's like, what did you ever see it? What did you ever like about him? And Michelle oddly but kind of nicely, because I do think she's a relatively nice person. It is the father of her children, you know, So she said, well, he wasn't always like that, you know, he wasn't before he got a lot of money. He was really romantic and he was kind of great, which I appreciated that she said that.
Speaker 1: You know, and then little flashback they show him looking kind of cute, yes, and his she's like, he lived in like a one bedroom apartment and he was cook for me. Yeah, She's like, but then he got money and now he's like Captain douchebag, right right.
Speaker 2: I thought that was funny, Captain douchebag, and then it just kind of shows him being douchey. But I mean, I understand Janet's question, but also I kind of like I liked Michelle's answer.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought that was just like, that's a good person because he's done this awful. He's been so terrible to her, and she still is like, well listen, there's some good there. I think they're going to be best friends ultimately, just kidding. Okay, so that all happens now, Janet, Oh, she just wants her she doesn't want anyone to steal her peace.
Speaker 3: Is that is that in this moment again?
Speaker 1: Let's see? Well, yeah, because Janet and Jason are now sitting by themselves, and Brittany goes, why don't you got, Why don't y'all come and stay here and have some of those Maye Mile's beer cheese that I ordered.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm mm hmm.
Speaker 1: That's right. Yeah, and they're like she's like, no, oh, and she even says she's like aka scooch, and Janet goes, no, I'm sitting with Jason. I'm sitting with my husband, my darling husband. That's I'm sitting with.
Speaker 2: So then then we see, okay, Jack, We're going to cut to Jack's in a second.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So Britney's luck, I'll fail by it. For Janet Janets? How did we forget that we have to call her Janets? I don't know. She's like, I'm feel bad for Janet's, Like she feels like she can't stay with us because because like she wasn't included in stuff last night, well except that she was included. She she told everybody that she wasn't included and she's taking this story to lunch for the rest of this episode. But she was included. The only thing she wasn't included was the initial moments in the hotel room, and then she was invited to the dinner and she didn't want to go. But now it's I don't like it on reality shows when somebody's like Janet like posits that this is the situation that everybody just echoes it, like Janet. Poor Janet's wasn't invited. She was right, Brittany goes, but now we're all stuck on this boat and there's nowhere to escape.
Speaker 2: I mean, you could jump over if you want. I'm just saying, you know, probably have life fest you stick one on. I just I would just bail.
Speaker 3: Then we go to Jack's cut to Jack's right and you not yet.
Speaker 1: First, but first Brittany and Zach are sitting together and they're talking about how c sick Zach is, and then Brittany's like, I have a oh no, Zach says, well, I have a bone to pick with you this morning about the Jack Jesse told me that Jax told him he knew about the engagement that you told him, And Brittany's like, oh my god, I feel so bad about that. But like Jax is like, he's like my person, you know, he's just like a great guy. And I just didn't think he was going to say anything like.
Speaker 3: She shouldn't say that it was my person.
Speaker 1: She just said, like he said, right, she said he used to be my person. It was my person. She says it like five times.
Speaker 2: I understand her point too, because, Okay, I'm going to say something crazy, and I'm not just trying to be argumentative, but like, you're trying to have a good relationship with the father of your child and you are used to for ten years.
Speaker 3: That's the guy you told everything to.
Speaker 2: So you're calling your facetiming cruise and Jackson's there and you probably have some complicated feelings and he's like, how's it going, how's the trip? You know, he's probably really aggressive, and she's like, I got ta don't tail, but you know she wants to like bond with him for a second, because it's confusing, if I'm being honest, like not like throwing the jokes aside, Like I could see how that could happen with an X, Right, I was dumb. It was a dumb move whenever she was drunk, but I could see how could happen.
Speaker 1: I mean, she he hasn't treated her well in years. I mean every the whole first season was just him yelling at her, calling her a drunk, threatening her.
Speaker 3: Sure, not the first one, but definitely the last one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is there's only two seasons. This is the third season. You're right, only season two. So the whole first season of her show with It was him being terrible to her. I mean, I know what you're saying, but I think it's probably pretty frustrating for people that she's like, well, here's my person I'm gonna tell in.
Speaker 2: Secrets, especially someone that you can't tell secrets to because of Jacks.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Sucks. I guess I feel for I mean, we all have our own experiences, and I feel like these people her friends are so tired of hearing her say like he abused me, he threw furniture at me. Well, he was my person, so you know, I forgive him. It's like, I mean, I feel for Zach just being like, oh my god, yeah, like I stick up for you all the time and I try to help you, but you are always sliding back. And everybody kind of feels that way about it because I think it's Kristen later who's going to be like, no, Zach says, I if they put the divorce papers in front of you, will you sign them?
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: I don't think she's gonna. I do I do she they're done. Though they're done, I think that they're in the midst of it and it's confusing and it's very hard on their friends as well. But yeah, I think it's confusing because Jack's is a big liar, liar face. He's so manipulative, and she's very manipulative exactly, so I can I can.
Speaker 1: See as it's going to be showcased right now. Now we're in the condo.
Speaker 2: So we're in the condo and Jack it's so fake, Like Schwartz is like, oh, your door was open. He's like always open for you, buddy, and he's like, yeah, I can't say the same. Why is Schwartz in this? It's you know, I've I've liked Shorts for a long time. Like what, we don't need to make him happen in this unless movie Joe's with him. I don't need to see him at all. I'm not interested at all.
Speaker 1: I would be interested in Spooky Joe, even though I hated on her so much in the last what was that was the last season of vander Pump with Spooky Joe, But like, no, I miss her now that.
Speaker 2: She missed her so much. I missed her all day. That's all I think about.
Speaker 1: We didn't I mean, we don't know what we had until it was gone, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: We were like, why is she here? Why are they trying to make spooky Joe happen? But guess what she happened. They made it happen, and now we meet her.
Speaker 2: Okay, So he immediately tells Schwartz he's supposed to He's already been told not to tell anybody else, but he immediately does it again on camera, right, but.
Speaker 3: He cannot stop himself.
Speaker 2: So Schwartz is like, Schwartz is like genuinely seemingly excited for Kristen. He's known her for a very long time for decades, and so he's just like, oh.
Speaker 3: My god, Dodie is goodd what like are you kid? Because you know they used to pick on her. She was like not the one.
Speaker 2: She always chose very poorly, including his best friend Sandoval, which was part of all that too. Watching Sandoval, she'd on her right and left with Arianna. If I may remind everyone so and everybody else, not just her right.
Speaker 1: So then he's like, uh, I wasn't supposed to know that though, Like you know, Schwartz goes, can I I'm in a text he and he goes, no, no, no, you're not supposed to know. And he's like, but maybe be okay, and he's like, no, not if we're not supposed to know, don't don't do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like Schwartz is even the one that's like, what are you doing dude? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then this is where Jackson is like, yeah, I'm not gonna I'm terrible at keeping secrets. He's so pleased with himself that he's just a giant asshole, he's like and then then there's flashbacks and I literally wrote, let's ask Cecily because because there was flashbacks to a bunch of times he just told shit about people. And I thought it was really funny because every time the person he was telling just looked like, what why are you telling you this?
Speaker 3: He couldn't help, but he did it with Stossy, he did it with everybody.
Speaker 2: I don't remember exactly what the flashbacks were, but they were from vander Pump days of him just he likes to gossip. He's a little gesup. He loves it the gossip. He can't like see something and not tell you. That's just who Jacks is and he's like he said, like if you see something, say something, yeah, that's my motto. And then people are like no, but not like if it's somebody's secret.
Speaker 1: He's like, well she is right in the word secret as well. So like he see something, say something secret, say it, say it. They're like, oh, that's.
Speaker 2: Not for our country, and they're like no, but Listen's engagement does not. It's not that was like a George Bush thing, like that's not even Yeah, then okay, this is interesting, he says. Jack says he wants to try again. Now He's like, I just don't think we've like exhausted everything, Like maybe we could just go to therapy. Now, I'm with you on this. I am not going to defend Jack's He has been horrible. She should have left a long time ago. See why she didn't. It's hard they have a kid together. But he's being ridiculous and so performative in this moment. Yes, Like what are you talking about. You've been terrible. You've tried to like ruin her by saying she's fucked up and not a good mom. You've been horrendous right until like yesterday. So in Schwartz is the voice of reason. He's like, dude, no, no, yeah, stop.
Speaker 1: Before that even happens, we go back to Brittany on the boat and she's again, I wrote it down exactly what they were saying. She's like, Jax was my person for a long time, and I'm disappointed in myself because I shouldn't have told him, but he was my person. He was my person. And then Zach. She's talking to Zach and he's like, yeah, I understand, like from all the trauma you've been through that you do all back into your old patterns. And then Britney says to the camera, she's like, Jack's was my person for so long, so I slip back in some old patterns, but it's very easy to miss somebody who I used to love like, and then she says, I would still be with Jacks if it wasn't for everything he pulled, you know, if it wasn't for the fact that he's abusive and abuses me and abuses my son and is a coke addict, you know, I would totally be with him.
Speaker 3: I think it's sad. I actually just think it's really sad. She can't. She's she's not a terrible person, and I think.
Speaker 2: It's just sad that she had a kid with this guy and now she's stuck with him, and like he did do all this things. He was very emotionally and at least once physically abusive or scary and abusive, and it's just sad, like you see it. I mean, and we've all seen that. We've all probably been there, A lot of us have been there, and it's just like, you know, it's I feel for Brittany, I really do.
Speaker 1: I think it's just so sad, like when we're dealing with this guy in the first place, though, you know, and I'll act like I don't know, it's like we're like humanizing Jacks and making it like, well.
Speaker 2: Kind of get it, Brittany. I'm humanizing Brittany. I'm saying, like that's the thing that I think people some people can relate to. But you make a good point that, like, why did she put up with this dick for so long? Why did she even end up with him when he was already Jacks, right, is the question many many years ago. But she was young and straight off the bus from Kentucky, and you know, you bon her tits, and that is what happened. Yeah, I mean she was never mean though, she's never like mean to anybody or shitty to the other women or anything like that. But like sad Well, I could argue that she's been like homophobic, and I mean they had that pastor or whatever for their web Like, I think she just tends to go like what, I don't know, I don't know from from bigoted pastors.
Speaker 1: I just like Jack's wanted it so like that's our preacher. Yeah, she's just not She doesn't hold herself accountable really for much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think. Yeah, I mean, I just.
Speaker 1: Think it's frustrating to the people on the cast too, because they're like, Okay, so you don't stick up for the right people, but you stick up for the wrong people. You're not really a good friend, but you always have like an excuse, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's just checked out too.
Speaker 2: I think she's checked out of all the Christmas stuff and all the stupe fights she's got. She's over it, I think, And she doesn't got bigger fish to fry. Yeah, I think so. So then okay, now we go to Aaron. I just wrote Aaron I can't even read Aaron's.
Speaker 1: So yeah, because then we went back to the Jackson Schwartz thing, but we covered that basically, so right, uh yeah.
Speaker 2: Jack's So they're bringing up the Jenna thing, the stupid fucking Jenna thing that Aaron hooked up with Jenna, and they're like, why do I have to see her everywhere? Why is she I'm just like, why are you talking about her? Oh my god? This scene was so ridiculous. I was like, I don't even understand. It's just trying to bring up something to cause a fight. Yeah, Michelle brings it up.
Speaker 1: She's sitting with Janet and she's like, so the other night at the Luau, I was talking to Zach and he apologized about that Jenna girl who's always like everywhere I go, I just see Jenna, like she hooked up with Aaron. But like Zach said, the there are other people involved too to play a role, and he brought up Sheena and you, And then there's a flashback to Zach telling Michelle, hey, just so you know. And by the way, Zach is such a shitstir but we need him on that wall. He helps. He does bring us a little drama. He just he tells on people. So he's telling Michelle, he's like, yeah, it's not just Kristin, like Janet and Sheena are the ones that brought it up. They are the ones that made it a thing where and he's like, Kristin never did so Janet is like, oh really, so Zach is trying to imply that it wasn't Kristin and Zach bringing Jenna around, it's me and Sheena. Oh come on, which is basically what Janet does all the time. It's like her thing. She just goes, oh, really, you're saying I did something whatever. Oh yeah, exactly. Yeah. So then she says like I know, uh so basically she's saying, I know, oh, this is what she says. So Janet is saying to Michelle, She's like, listen, I know that some girl who's outside of the friend group coming around and talking about how she hooked up with Aaron, how she like fucked Aaron. I know, that's like uncomfortable, but like you're my real friend, Like I'm not trying to hurt you, and Sheina loves you so much, so this is just bullshit. Fuck, that's not that is that is husband is a lawyer, Like I'm just gonna talk circles around this and not she never takes accountability for anything.
Speaker 2: Well, she's a total narcissist. That's the word salad stuff that you're picking up, Like that's what that is.
Speaker 1: Just so so then they're like they're gonna call Zach on this. They're like, they're gonna they're gonna call them out. Even though it doesn't it's going to backfire. So Zach's kind of running around the boat and then Janet's like, Zach, can you come down here for a minute. So then Zach goes running around and goes over to Kristin and he's like, oh my god. So like Janet wants to talk to me, like with Michelle, will you go with me? M So Zach and Kristen go and they sit down with Janet and Michelle. And then I just wrote to myself, I said, truth be told to me. I don't really understand what's going on here.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Oh my god, thank god, oh my god. I literally wrote, Stephanie will take this part.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry because I had no idea because it's going back and forth so many times.
Speaker 3: I wrote like, where did Jenna come from?
Speaker 1: Is the question?
Speaker 2: And then Sina, Janet, I got lost. I'm so glad, I really honestly. I mean, I think at the end of the day, it doesn't fucking matter. If we couldn't even follow it, is that okay, So it's not our fault.
Speaker 3: Then it's an editing problem. It's a what heppened.
Speaker 1: Basically, Basically, Kristen and Zach both I said, I don't know. I think they blame Sina, right, but then they shall a flashback where Sheena's blaming Zach and she and then Sheena is being a bitch and she's like, well you can do the Sheena voice. It's hard for me. It's shrunk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Zach doesn't know anything, but Brock knows everything. Everything an ocean. I don't know what the fuck she's like. She's just I don't know ever what she's talking about. Occasionally, Shina talks so much, she'll say something that makes sense. I don't know who to blow. I think the reason we couldn't follow this conversation is because we don't actually even really know who's telling the truth, and we don't care.
Speaker 1: She's like, don't care, but Kristen is like, listen, Janet, I don't appreciate you screaming at me at ol Coyote, and Janet does this thing that I it makes her so punishable. She's just like, well, I don't really remember it that way. Well guess what, bitch, we all do remember it that way because it was filmed and played back to us ad nauseum. So you did scream at her, you absolutely did. You were drunk, and later you claim, oh, well, the margaritas were too strong. Sorry, but my shots were too strong. They snuck some extra alcohol in my shots, right, like Kristen. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So but and then what's the part about, Like, okay, so then they bring out Danny again.
Speaker 1: Well so that yeah, So basically they do this flashback and they show that Janet was in fact screaming at Kristin at ol Coyote. Then Janet says, okay, but like I tried to repair things with you, but then you started spreading rumors about my husband, and Kristin goes, oh my god, but we repaired that at the Shark party, remember, And then we do we see a flashback to four weeks earlier and they're totally talking about it, and Kristin goes, so you're still mad about the ring thing and this is true because Janet is taking this ring thing and she's just going to try to take everybody down because she's so mad that her husband. Meanwhile, she talks about everybody else's husband constant, except Jax, by the way, except Jax, who gets a pass and is still her friend, even though she knows horrible things that he did, but she cannot stop trying to attack Danny and Nia. So basically Janet goes, well, Kristen says, you're still mad about the ring thing. We talked about it at the Shark party. Then we see the flashback. Then Janet goes, I know who Jason is and he would never do the things you're accusing him of, and and then Kristen's like, I, yeah, I know, I know I And then she's like, oh my god, Oh you're just gonna laugh, because Kristen is doing the thing that we all do when you're in a fight with somebody and the person's being ridiculous, and it's not that you're laughing at them, but you're just like, oh my god, this is ridiculous. Well, if you're just gonna laugh. And then Kristen's like, I didn't accuse him of anything. I repeated something and there's a difference, and then Janet goes, yeah, it's a rumor that could damage his reputation, speaking from the woman who, for the rest of this episode is going to is intent on damaging people's reputations.
Speaker 2: Including Danny, saying that Danny sexually assaulted someone.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. It's just makes me crazy that this character, this Janet person, is just like so appalled that somebody would say that that Jason goes out without his ring, but she, without even any qualms, is like, yeah, you're a sexual assaulter. Yeah. So then Janet says to camera, She's like, I don't know how many times you're just going to keep trying to get out of it by saying you just repeated a rumor. Your hands are dirty.
Speaker 3: God, I mean, everybody sucks.
Speaker 2: That's the thing though, Like Janet sucks, of course, but like she's not wrong. Like Kristin, Kristen is also being a little gas lady, not that we care. Who gives a fuck if Jason took his ring off, Like nobody's siding with Janet, But Kristen's like, we can't repaint her as this amazing person because oh, I have not I will not either. Yeah, Like it's just like stop. I just wrote throw them all off the boat. Because I continued to be confused by the way it kept I was like, why are they still what are they talking about?
Speaker 1: So I do not know what this is basically what they're fighting about now, Kristen says, I said that thing about Jason because you wouldn't stop attacking Danny and Nia, right, And I told you. She says, I told you that in person if you're going to attack Danny and Nia, Like basically, she's saying, you keep going on about Danny and Nea, you won't stop. But guess what, your husband isn't perfect either. I've heard this about him. So Janet just discounts that and she goes, I just saw I just said what I saw Danny do. So Janet's thing is like, I've seen Danny's behavior with my own eyes. That's why I needed to report to everybody and file a police report about him drinking in the pantry, like all the things that I've seen. Even though we're going to find out later that Janet also makes a lot of accusations about stuff she did not see and gets it wrong. But we'll get to that. But she's like, I just I just said what I saw Danny do basically, and then Michelle goes, yeah, there's a big difference, and Kristin goes, no, there's not, which I do kind of agree with Kristen. Janet spends a lot of time saying things she's heard, things people may have told her. But then when Kristen says, well I heard this about your husband, she loses her fucking mind. So then she said Janet. Janet says something about like all I did was say out loud that he's sexually assaulted Jasmine, and then Kristen's like, okay, I'm done by right, because that's insane. You're not going to say that She's that he sexually assaulted someone, Janet, That's like ridiculous. So then Kristen tells the camera she's like, oh my god, Janet's story just keeps escalating. First it was that he was drunk and annoying, then he was drunk and inappropriate. Now it's full on like damaging slander, which I agree. It's like if it was coming if this was coming from Jasmine and Melissa and they, then it would be one thing. But this is all coming from Janet, and it's for nefarious purposes. She's using this to like throw a bomb.
Speaker 3: Right, and they squashed it.
Speaker 2: That's the thing, like Jasmine, everybody were done, even though Jasmine's not really done because she still brings it up. Obviously, there's a lot more that we don't see about Danny. You know, I don't think they're making up whatever Danny's issues are, but it's just ridiculous that that's like they're just throwing everybody off the scent of themselves.
Speaker 1: Well, you see, it's going to be it's gonna be denied because then so then Janet, you know, storms off. She's sits on the couch, she's still on the couch on the boat, and she's like, yeah, definitely, it's sexual assault. It's sexual assault. And then Kristen's like, man like, she just keeps getting bigger and bigger until she sets somebody off like me. So then Kristen runs back up the stairs to Nia and she's like, I'm so mad, I'm about to throw this bitch off the boat. Then Jason, who's up there, goes, what's going on? You guys? I mean, Janet's really amazing. So like she's so amazing. Janet's so like, what are you talking about about my wife? Kristen's mad, She's like, this is ridiculous. What she said about Danny is slanderer. So then Kristin whispers it in Jason's ear, sexual assault, right, that's what she said Danny did. And then Janet is talking to Michelle back before and she's like, unfortunately, the definition of what he did is sexual assault, like and I'm sorry, I'm sorry he did that, but like, I'm not going to be painted as the bad guy for talking about something that actually happened. And that's bullshit. And I'm sure that. Now she's running to Danny and Nia yelling that I said it was sexual assault. Yeah, they are. And then Janet this is like, this is like the for the whole show. She's like, yeah, this is Janet. She's like, yeah, it's really hard having a lawyer for a husband, because like if you use legal terms for stuff like people get upset. But like, I'm sorry, but should I have said he got pansy or molested or groped. Yeah, you should have that's what you should have said. I can't, you, guys, because legally it's binding because my husband's a lawyer. I can only yeah, the truth. I only can use legal terms. Haven't you guys noticed that I only speak in legaliese.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Kristen's talking to Jason and she goes, look, and I think that you're going to be on Kristen's side on this. She's like, look, when I repeated the rumors about you with the ring, like that was wrong. Okay, I felt like Janet was attacking Dana and Danny and Nia. I'm sorry, I was being a bitch glasshouses, you know, but like, come on, so I was. I'm definitely on christ inside on that. Yeah, I mean, she's sorry, but she takes accountability. I think something. Yes, yes, for sure. She's like, it suck that I did that, Like I was being a bitch, like I was, you know, mad. So Zach is getting pissed and he's like, Janet's a dirty liar. Janet and her minions aka Jared, they're all going they're all going after Danny. So then this is like the kind of the twist. They have a flashback to one week earlier, and Janet is saying, like, I know Danny did it and it wasn't right, and she's talking to Jasmine and Melissa, which they never showed you in the original episode, so they were saving this. And she says like, but it's not only what he did to you guys, but there was a second incident.
Speaker 3: Dun't dun, dun, dun dun.
Speaker 1: There was a group of fans, like a group like a bachelor party girls. I don't know exactly because like, I literally don't didn't hear this story firsthand. This is like a game of telephone, but I'm going to pretend like I saw it with my own eyes. Anyway, Danny was being inappropriate. He was making them feel so uncomfortable. And then after Jason pulled him away and was like, dude, you have And by the way, Jason is going to deny that he was even there, right, So she's just she is slandering people. So she's like, after Jason pulled him away, he was like, dude, you have a wife, you have kids. Don't do this. And he said, yeah, Neil will always be up here, but I have a weakness for hot girls and little skirts.
Speaker 3: Yes, Oh my god, that is a huge horrific accusation.
Speaker 1: I was like, what did I just write? Oh my god, you know what you know what he said. He said, I love girls who are like under the age of eighteen.
Speaker 3: That's kind of in a weird way that felt the implication was.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So Zach is talking to Danny and he's like listen. Danny's like, I need to fucking say something in Christian's later voice, and Zach's like, okay, calm energy, it's calm down. So Danny goes over to Jason and he's like, hey, buddy, hey, bro, like, did you say that I was talking to a group of fans that like I have a weakness for girls and little skirts. And Jason goes, no, I didn't say that. I didn't say it, but uh, there were like witnesses who were there who said it to Janet. But I didn't even hear the skirts thing.
Speaker 2: But witnesses, we don't know, like they could have been AI, We don't know if they were real people wide.
Speaker 1: And said like said Jason was there and heard it, And Jason is like, I never said that. I didn't I wasn't there. I didn't see it. Janet's the way, and who told me? Janet says there were witnesses, Yeah, so just some people what on social media? Right?
Speaker 3: It could be anybody. You could just take any responsible now.
Speaker 1: So then Janet tries to deny the whole thing. So basically they're all like Janet, what do you have to say for yourself? And she goes, anyway, I I just hate that Nia is being brought into this, but it's the same thing. It's the same thing, like Danny and Nia like, you know whatever, I use the definition of that night. I'm sorry I had to say sexual assault. I'm sorry I had to, and Nia goes, you mean you chose to m m m m. And then Nea says that Janet's weaponizing the word sexual assault, using it in an aggressive way, and then Janet Jason says to Danny He's like, yeah, yeah, buddy, I'm sorry, it's hard. I'm sorry you don't want to be talked about, but you know, you literally did those things, well except for the saying the thing about the fans liking short skirts, like we're just gonna gloss over that she just made up a fucking accusation that didn't happen.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's and then she's complaining that she's victimizing herself, like I had to believe the country. People are so mad at me right, because for a reason, I mean right.
Speaker 1: So then she had it starts yelling and she's like, I'm sorry, I had to say these things. And Nia's like okay, and now you're yelling and she's like, yes, I'm yelling because I'm frustrated. And she goes like this because I actually like, you guys did what the fuck? So that's when Kristen like loses her mind. M m and she's just like, shot the fuck up. Oh. And by the way, Jasmine and Melissa, who I understand. On the after show, Jasmine was like, well he did do the do that. But at the moment, Melissa is like, please stop fucking talking about us, Like to Janet, right.
Speaker 2: She's like, even coming from the stores, yeah, like it alone, let it go, and Janet absolutely can't.
Speaker 1: She just can't, no, no, And Janet is just like, yeah, she's really crazy. Kristin's really crazy. I think the best thing for me to do is stay away from her. And they're also the show with her right right? Why are they citing christ Janet? Can you explain this to me?
Speaker 2: I can't explain it to you. I mean, I can't say that Kristen's great either, but I can't. I mean this because the show needs to end, like it just has to stop. Yeah, Janet has to stop. She's got to go. I'm not, like I said, not as a human, Like she can keep going as a person, but she we just can't. It's bringing as miserable as Jane is. She's making the cast, she's making us miserable. Yea, then we're making everybody I mean, like except for Nia, who's just chilling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was just yeah, yep, that's that's her.
Speaker 2: Comment to all this. She's cooling a little bit in some ways. I mean, that's how I feel. Thank you Nia for your comment that was actually probably the most articulate part of the Valley this episode. Yes, I think, I mean all of them, And yes I see her point about how like why am I annoyed?
Speaker 3: I'm annoyed by all of them?
Speaker 2: But why Nia when she's probably the nicest person who's done nothing. I don't know, I don't know she because she's done nothing. I just don't know. I think I think the way to do this show. I think the way to fix it is to not do it, not us. But like they need to cancel the show and we don't need are right, and we knew it wasn't gonna work. Don't forget that they're really trying hard to make La La and Schwartz like, they're really trying to get them in on this cast, which will come back and which will make it worse in my opinion.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we'll be done. But I called this.
Speaker 2: I know you were kind of excited because it was like, Okay, you were done with vander Pump. It's the you live in the valley. Maybe you'll see restaurants. No, they're not even going to restaurants in the valley. They're going they're near me in Hollywood. They're not even filming. It makes no sense to even call it the valley at this point. And I think that's part of it too. There's no branding. Everyone wants to just be a dicky movie star. There's no heroes and all villains right right, not all villains. Some are just like in the middle. But it's not enjoyable, and it's so funny.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad that you like understood what that fight was because I really really just was like I got at the end what was happening with Kristin finally yelling at Janet, but in between. I was like, they're just re tried. I mean, what is this? Is this all right?
Speaker 2: Well we did it, so you may not have even had to watch it. You've gotten every single piece of what just happened in that episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, these conversations though, were just so frustrating. It was very frustrating as a viewer to watch the manipulation and the gas lighting. And you know, I just really the Janet just thinking she's the star of the show is aggravating.
Speaker 3: I know, at least Na.
Speaker 1: Doesn't think she's the star of the show. She doesn't seem to care.
Speaker 3: She's not colic, she's got a collick, she's got busy.
Speaker 1: She's like, I'm having a baby, she has a formula.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, she's got colic herself.
Speaker 1: She's got He's really like they ran out of crying all the time. She's like, I can't I can't be calmed.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's wrong. Yeah, right exactly. So she's look, they're all just I mean, you'd sit down with Melissa and Benji, That's who that would be who I would sit down and have a drink with, and that's.
Speaker 1: Pretty much it.
Speaker 2: I would probably throw zach In, but I wouldn't trust him. I wouldn't trust him. Not trustable is that the word?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Trustworthy?
Speaker 2: Uh, he's all right, he's fun, but I am okay, you guys, We've got a lot coming up still this week. We haven't just like that. And if you thought that Stephanie was mad about Janet, I have seen it. The one that we're going to talk about on Friday a little bit early, and I'm going to lose my mind.
Speaker 3: I will lose.
Speaker 2: You're going to hear whatever vitriol that stuff had today, I'm going to have that for just like that. I will try to contain myself, try to keep it cool. But I swear to you it's so nonsensical that I don't even really.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to tell you guys about it. I can't wait to hear about it.
Speaker 3: And of course we've got a bored a.
Speaker 2: If everything's up, Bachelor in Paradise, as we mentioned, is up.
Speaker 1: It's back.
Speaker 2: We got two parts that are already out, So go check that out if you're into that.
Speaker 3: And you know, coming.
Speaker 1: Back, I was going to say it works if you work.
Speaker 3: If that's not right, that's not the right thing to say.
Speaker 1: About the valley all right, everybody
Speaker 3: Bye, thank you, bye,