Speaker 1: We are live, we are up, we are live live, we are yes. No, Well how are you doing, sir?
Speaker 2: I mean I've been off and on, uh under the weather for about a week.
Speaker 1: But I'm good, baby, I'm here. Oh yeah, man.
Speaker 3: I was more of referring to, you know, you fulfilling your contractual obligations for the remainder remainder of the year.
Speaker 1: But uh but yeah, I mean I'm glad you're doing. I'm glad you're here. Your sickness is starting to subside.
Speaker 2: So yeah, hey man, brother, you can't fire me for being sick. There is there are laws against that.
Speaker 1: So I here, brother, listen there there there was no doctor's nope, that's all I'm saying. There was no doctor. Yeah, hey man, I mean that's that's what people do. I mean, your job requires one hold on, I'm about to uh yeah, this was about to be a short show because my my all, yo, that'd been hilarious. I'd have been like, so everyone and we are welcome to the no Little Green and hosted. Oh yeah, a child literally just ran why is the child there? What? What what brings the child? And it just did it? Wow? Okay, okay, anyway, you have a homes I see here on the I g My man Ace.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, Do you have a question of the week, sir? Okay, a question? All right, I have a question.
Speaker 2: Have you ever wanted the downfall of any of your Because I know you're into sports in a in a combat sports and whatnot, have you ever rooted against a team or person that you liked.
Speaker 1: Ooh uh, yes, yes I have. I'm just trying to think it's definitely MMA. Oh. I so being an MMA fan, especially when I was in my younger twenties, Rampage Jackson used to be my favorite fighter. We also to be my favorite fighter. I feel yeah, I feel like if you're a young black kid, like the first thing you think of an MMA was the Rampage slam right, the power bomb, the power Bomb classic. And I remember I was rooting for his entire downfall when he fought Rashad Evans. Really okay, I just did not like Rampage that entire feud. So when Shot was barring them up, I was like, yes, put this nigg in the ground.
Speaker 2: That was the that's the ultimate uh, the ultimate fighter where he tore the door down right?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, Kimbo season Yeah man, fun times fun times. Uh So, the only reason that I've ever gone against rampage was because I had a shiny new person to root for, and his name was John Bowles Jones.
Speaker 1: So pre pre coke, pre coke, pre trump dance, pre behavior, john pre everything. Yeah. Yeah, we thought, we still thought he was a good person. Oh my god, we were wrong? Were we wrong?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: This ship is crazy, This shit is crazy.
Speaker 2: But I say that I asked the question because, as you know, I'm a Cowboys fan. I'm wearing the damn jacket right now. Yes, yes, I was rude for them niggas to lose today.
Speaker 1: I want a nigga. I want them to get I need to want them to lose. Can I answer? You know? So? I'm guessing because I saw somebody bring this up. If y'all lose the remainder of pretty much your entire games, you can get a good round, a good first round, or a good first round draft pick. Okay, that makes sense. Not only just that, but also I need our resident.
Speaker 2: Owner to be miserable as possible so he can make changes, because right now he's still thinking, oh we can fix this. No no, no, no no no no. I need shit to get torn down to rebuild. That's what I need.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, it's not been looking not been looking healthy for y'all. Yeah, but these niggas won to day bastards. Damn. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Damn. You know I you know you're not. You're not gonna get any cowboys slander from me. That's not my I'll slander you for a lot of things. Cowboy slander I will not do. That's not my Yeah, that's not my my repertoire. So that's all good, baby, I appreciate it. Yeah, you know, you know what I've got you. But after the intro, we got to discuss your your employment status. So let's go ahead and hit that.
Speaker 2: And welcome everyone to the one hundred and eighty four volume of The Black Guy Wrestling Pod.
Speaker 1: Cass my bad if you heard me say that that shit was hilarious. Yes, So I remember, I believe it was a few weeks ago. I had told him to check his email to sign up. I remember, and I guess he never did that. So I guess I got to say this link like he had guessed, Brother nasty, What is going on, man, what's happening? Uh? Yes, The Black Guy Wrestling podcast high intellectual Black conversations taking place here on this wonderful Thanksgiving week. You know what I mean? I love this week very much. Me too, Me too. This is a I only got to go to work for three days. This is great. Yep, same here, same here. This is usually the week where do you have any like traditional like do you have any Thanksgiving traditions that you have?
Speaker 2: Not really like my family, like, we got people who just come over to my parents' house and snap.
Speaker 1: He look it's smart, niggad. Look at our man here, legend himself. Welcome back.
Speaker 5: What's up doing? Man?
Speaker 1: What's up with you?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: Definitely need to resent you. The the signing links, Yeah, the old one, bro.
Speaker 5: They was like it was just empty. I ain't been on here for a little minute. I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, we have some things have to change. But you here now, man, That's that's all that matters to me. We're already kicking off. We go, we go, get there, We'll get there, get there. Yes, Uh, I'm glad to see you, man, miss you missed you very much.
Speaker 2: Bron out here doing amazing and great things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm trying.
Speaker 1: You're already doing it. What you mean doing? Yes, oh yes, Uh, before we redoing any introductions, I have to go ahead and start. As you can see with the toddle under my name. You know what I mean. I want to send the biggest happy birthday to my love, my queen, my divine, my sweetheart, my love. She goes by the alias of Fox Underwood, because that's what I'm saying is it's just fire. But I know she is watching right now. I know she is probably going like this and and smiling. So yes, thank you. You know everybody that has wished her a happy birthday today, she absolutely deserves it. Yep, there it is birthday. There, it is. In fact, you know what, Nola, Can we can what we talked about earlier? Can we just go ahead and uh? Can I go ahead and thank you? Bro, thank you, thank you. So I have. I have won the b g W Predictions Championship last night. Cool. Normally I would come up here and I would slander Nolo about him not winning at all. You know what I mean. We'll get We'll get to slander and no Laylor you see his hoodie.
Speaker 6: We're back. We're back, We're back. I didn't want the niggas do win, but man, it's not about y'all. Right, now, it's not about y'all. So I'm going to do something unconventional.
Speaker 1: But we have Survivor series coming up right, and I'm making a in executive decision for this week that the predictions title for Survivor Series will be for the vacant BGW Predictions Champion because I am doing my teddbass in eighty eight and I am giving the BGW champion. Your BGW Predictions Champion for this week is my wife, Fox Underwood. She is the champion this week. She deserves it. The fact that I won the title on her birthday and I'm able to give her the birthday. My love, you are the BGW Champion. I love you.
Speaker 7: Sh sounds rig but it's cool, beautiful man. Hey yeah, I mean, I mean that's cool, But I was trying to win that shit for real.
Speaker 1: Hey hey, hey, not today? Yeah, we got.
Speaker 2: You all are losers, damn. Hey man, we see, we see how that household is.
Speaker 1: That's cool, very competitive, man, very competitive. But yes, she deserves it, so I'm very very happy for it. So you know, coming in coming in first, it's Scotland Underwood. Coming in second, it is your boy solo Nollo Green.
Speaker 5: Coming in third. The nigga they get the last word.
Speaker 7: Sometimes last, but not least came from the beddy of the Beast, the one that never laid for the part of d Mac motherfucking Tartet.
Speaker 1: Man's let's go and we back up, and I believe I believe young Childs will be joining us. He has not said, he didn't say he wasn't, so yeah, you know what I mean, usually what he usually he'll let us know. So I'm I anticipate Chazz a little later. But excuse me, gentlemen, how are we doing this? Just fine?
Speaker 5: Sunday sham straight man?
Speaker 1: I fucked around.
Speaker 7: I played in immense league last week, pulled my damn hamstring, but every the hall string.
Speaker 1: Damn oh man. Yeah, man, Yeah, we're not young men anymore. Man, We're not.
Speaker 5: Yeah, excuse me dealing with that harsh the harsh reality. And nigga's really thirty four years old.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you all, what would you say that you know we're now all in our thirties, but what would you say has been the biggest change for you in your thirties? Like me, I hate the knee pain. I feel sometimes like that shit is awful. Like I do a lot of like calisthetics, so like, you know, my calisthetics are very like chump based, so like jump squads and stuff like that. It was maybe about two weeks ago I did a jump squad and I thought my knee ripped like a piece of paper. Shit.
Speaker 2: Oh man, so like one of the things. Oh definitely fall asleep before the main event, that's do Do you know the amount of times that I at ten o'clock on a Saturday because I had not left my house?
Speaker 1: Uh but no. So I like to. I like to, like, you know, like you'd be like in the like you're at work or something, you try to like jump up to like touch something.
Speaker 5: I used to do it all like you're walking out the locker room and ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly, yeah like that. So I'm doing it.
Speaker 2: I've been there for like I've been at my job for like twelve years now. I used to do shit when I was twenty four.
Speaker 1: Man, yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: I can do the same shit. It's just the recovery is not the same, bro, The recovery is not the same. I felt like I told my hamstring jumping up do it?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 7: My ship is like forgetting ship, Like I'll be in the middle of a conversation, I'm like, damn, what the funk I was about to.
Speaker 8: Say, I was about to tell you something, and then oh yeah, yeah, yeah matches, So.
Speaker 7: I'll be forgetting, like what the fuck I was about to say, like in the middle of the sentence, and shit, yes, and like.
Speaker 1: I said, man, this is just we we in the early stages, like we got any more moons to go? We got thirty plus years left. This is crazy, ship.
Speaker 5: I got seventy five.
Speaker 1: I've been told, I've been told I can't perish anytime soon. So oh yeah, yeah, you know what I mean, Like I yeah, so.
Speaker 5: You got a Batchel the new Niggas Yeah, oh man.
Speaker 1: But yes, gentlemen, we are here. We got a lot of a lot of graps to discuss, you know what I mean. Pay per view last night, pay per view this weekend. I will start by saying I am very wrestled out this month, like I've just it ain't been there man, like and and and I don't think it's been anything like the product has been boring between both companies. I just my focus just hasn't been on the on the graps lately, you feel me. I've been watching a lot more like combat sports this month. There's been a lot of M M A, a lot of boxing, a lot of kickboxing, so that's kind of been taking up my time. And when I do watch wrestling, I just feel like it's very like recapped.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: He wasn't watching the highlights of it basically pretty much. Man, It's been a nice balance. I think, you know what it is. I'm gearing myself up because I told myself with the new show that's dropping into January with me and Chez, where we kind of dive into like the shit that people don't really watch or talk about. I'm doing a spreadsheet, like I'm trying to chronicle all the matches I watch, you know what I mean, so that when this time next year comes around, I could be like, oh, I genuinely have like the best matches of the year instead of just going off my mind. And I think by scaling back now, it will prep me for being burnt out by February with the amount of wrestling that I plan on watching. Check it here. I'm gonna give you the lineup right in the first week of January. I have the pro Wrestling Noise Show, which is on the first start on usually as a show either the next day or the day after. Uh Tokyo Tokyo Joshi, How's a show? And then you have Wrestle Kingdom, Wressell Dynasty, and if I'm not mistaken, you have SmackDown that week. Like it's a lot going on, bro, Oh how can I forget? The first day is the Netflix debut? But this is a lot, man, you know what I mean? Like it's the first day, it's the first January first yeah, yeah, oh.
Speaker 2: Wow, okay, well okay, well yeah, that's a lot of wrestling right there. My man's So I don't blame you. So I'm not wrestled out. I mean I didn't so like this week. It was kind of a busier week and whatnot, so I didn't like get to watch as much. And I was driving back from Charlotte today, so I basically got I watched half of.
Speaker 1: The last night's pay per view and then have to watch everything but the m j F and.
Speaker 2: Roger Strong match because something had to get cut, bro, because I was trying to watch everything and I wasn't.
Speaker 1: Going to be able to So that was the one MASS got cut you pick, you picked the right match, Okay, cool, Well we'll get to.
Speaker 5: It right on that match.
Speaker 7: I ain't wake up until I ain't wake up until uh.
Speaker 5: God damn see you know I'm talking much.
Speaker 1: Came out that motherfucker. Oh damn you to sleep till the second to last match, good cup. No, I think I watched.
Speaker 5: I think I watched. I think I watched the Mercedes Money. I watched that match to like on and off, like I was dozing off and ship. But Mouck is old.
Speaker 1: Man. I definitely fell asleep at RICOCHETI, which I feel like it's poetic in itself. I mean that's kind of I. I mean I was.
Speaker 2: I was front and center for that match because that was basically letting me know if I won the Predictions Championship or it was either your chazz.
Speaker 1: So I was. I was in it, and I was torn because it was what against your son against your son. I did choose against my son, but I looked at it as a win win either my son won or I won.
Speaker 7: A w don't even believe in that, nigga, no more, man, God he look oh ship see then I seen the promo after that with the mean the wanted means, Yeah, I saw kick your as.
Speaker 1: I was like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 5: W was protecting that nigga, Bro, he ain't see the vision.
Speaker 1: Just nigga, That's all we need you to do. Do the he It worked for him, And now you're trying to prove something. But you know who they do believe in. Yeah, hey, bro, this man was actually damn good.
Speaker 2: Hey hey, so he was out here slandering not too long ago.
Speaker 1: Last week? Yeah, I know last week. I underestimated the power of TikTok and I underestimated the power of word of mouth. I don't think I've ever seen an eight year old child get a stone colpop like the Wrizzler did. Man like that child. That child waddled his way to the front, did his little did his little joint, and the crowd went crazy. That I am. That was pro wrestling at his finest.
Speaker 5: Man and that center last night?
Speaker 1: Did it really own Ship?
Speaker 5: Well Instagram page?
Speaker 7: I was like, what, That's how I knew it was on oh Ship? I looked on on Sports Center. They had him experienced somebody or something.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. I mean did you see the match? I saw?
Speaker 2: I saw the leading up to it, and like the and then the Wrizzler rung the bell and then that was the last thing I saw before I left.
Speaker 1: They came back. Do you remember what was that joint we l c. Yeah. Yeah, everybody was like, it's on par with that for like entertainment. Okay, I'm about to go get some water real quick, y'all. Y'all can discuss the first match. I'll be a right back as it ain't no problem. Hey, man, did you see the Attack team match?
Speaker 5: Which one the first one?
Speaker 1: The Master actually started the car?
Speaker 5: Hell no, man, the stream yard, I mean.
Speaker 1: Work, I got you, I got you, got you now. But it was a uh.
Speaker 2: We had Private Party defending their Attack Team titles against the outrunners House of Black, and uh they acclaimed and I thought it was pretty good.
Speaker 1: Nice action in that match. Definitely definitely got to see some seeds being.
Speaker 2: Being made, man, because that crowd hated Max Casting just like me, and it brought me joy. They were saying, fuck you Cast there, man, you have no idea the smile and joy that came to my heart watching that happen because they was all behind bowing but they won't fucking with Cast at all.
Speaker 5: That It was great Oh yeah, they're trying to split like the team or whatever.
Speaker 2: I mean, they've already had They've been throwing some seeds and shit because he got because when a MVP came and like was giving out the cards and stuff, he tried to give it the Bowens. He gave it to both of them, but Bones didn't really take it. But if you looked at it, you can see that mass Caster kind of took his card and they like put a ducted away and ship and they've just not been on the same page for a little while now. It's been beautiful to see because I cannot personally wait until oh man, Bones gets away from that anchor.
Speaker 1: That's whole.
Speaker 5: It's like similar to like with d I Y, I.
Speaker 1: Would say I would say yeah. I would say no, only because I don't think people care about the acclaim, like the like that act is dead, Like they care about Bones. They care about Bones, right, But I feel like Bones is now falling into like because people don't like Max Castor he's gonna buy Proxy and like his stock is dropping.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're doing so. You think this is a good way for the might to roll out of singers wrestling?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I can't I can't wait till one of them turned on one of each other. Get this that over with. I was just in on Wednesday. This done.
Speaker 2: They don't even need to drag this out for real, get this, get this deck done before Thanksgiving?
Speaker 1: What they should have done then, right, So I kind of hit it home. They should have just done in Private Party versus the acclaim, Right, they didn't really need the Outrunners, and they really didn't need House of Black. Could have just done like the tag team match, still have the same type of conflict, right, I feel like they're not doing right by Private Party, you know what I mean? Like, yeah, like they just won the titles, and like, you gotta let it build, but they kind of letting that. Private Party was not the focal point of the match last night. It was the acclaim and that's just upsetting to me. Definitely the bigger focal point.
Speaker 2: You're correct that you they have more spotlight on they claims, uh uh, dissension in the.
Speaker 1: Ranks more than anything, And that's just wild to me. That's like, so what do you think, uh, you're.
Speaker 2: Thinking they're probably gonna make it so where they claim gets another shot at the titles and then Private Party beats them again and then that's when the turn happens.
Speaker 1: Do it at what is it? Winter is coming? Yeah? That is ane. That's like big like event in it. Hey put it like this, man, Max Caster needs this tag team more than Bowens. Bowens be fine. Bowens has the star appeal like Bowen's is a babyface in the making, right Max Castor, Bro, you are about to be a French fry connoisseur. You feel me like dang, Hey, man.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he's a real rapper or not, but he better get his bars up or something, because they ain't about to be doing nothing with no tag team that's gonna be carrying anything good.
Speaker 1: You better wrap these burgers the real rapper.
Speaker 7: But I ain't no hope for him over there either. That mother fuckers up. He just good coming down the ring, Bro, he.
Speaker 1: Not even good at that? You feel me? It's just like That's what I'm saying, Like the whole gimmick. The gimmick was cool like when it first popped up. That's why I kind of hope the Outrunners don't fall into that pattern, like the whole becoming a meme wrestler could be a real detriment and that's what the claim, like the acclaim just happened to blow up. So if Casser is the rapping dude and the group drop him at the same thing, yeah yeah, next next match. Sure I didn't see it, y'all gonna tell you I went. I know how it ended. I will say this. I will say this. Max got to do better with his cycling of the pharmaceuticals that he's on his back.
Speaker 5: It was disgusting dog Yeah, looked terrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that acting is wicked. M hm. He flushed it out.
Speaker 5: Well, no, bro his back his bat looked like a dog on crater bro mm hmm.
Speaker 7: But it looked like whatever he was on help him with his promo because that ship was and why he said that ship.
Speaker 1: You know what I never oh about the about what Roderick's mom did to his dad.
Speaker 5: Yeah, damn, that was too that went too far.
Speaker 1: You know, we've talked about We've talked about MJF and I don't want to spend too much time on him, right, but like we we're in agreement, like aw has passed the need for him, right.
Speaker 2: I don't see him as like he doesn't need to be like one of their bigger stars now, I mean put it.
Speaker 1: Like, Okay, if anything I would have had, I would have taken this match out. I would have put Darry and Claudio in because at least that would have carried on too later on in the show with this mad it made sense. It made sense with this match. I don't care about Adam Cole and MJF. I don't care about Kyle Riley chastising Adam Cole for coming in incredibly late to save Roger Strong, you know what I mean, Like, I don't, I don't care about none of this stuff. Man, Mike, there used to be there, used to be he was. There used to be a time on this podcast where at least at one point during the show we would play the Undisputed Air theme song. Yeah, yep, them days are long gone, buddy, three years ago. Yeah. Yeah, it's crazy, bro.
Speaker 5: And I'm definitely watching a W I mean n X T for them no more. I mean I'm watching a I mean n X for a whole different reason now around with Parker.
Speaker 1: Look who we got we got look as, Look Scott Harroinlama.
Speaker 9: Lego sal Brother, all right, what's the fellas?
Speaker 1: Oh ship man? We got black tron formed all over here. Hey, look at this, nigg I'm about to do a tweet about this. Everybody's hearing from one. This is what I love this.
Speaker 10: When I saw Mac was active like responding back to being Now I gotta show up now.
Speaker 9: My heart is full. Oh and happy birthday to your wife, brother.
Speaker 1: Yes you missed it, man, She is now the bg W champion this week. Yes, sounds good to me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was trying to win.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 1: He when Survivor Series comes, we got it. We got it, we got our chances.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean all that. That's a good I mean it's all good and all, but ship that I'm trying to.
Speaker 1: You know what, you know what, I'm not to make another executive decision. Fuck yeah, listen, listen, listen, go ahead. I'm formally withdrawing myself from winning the BGW Protections title at Survivor Series. I got nothing to do with it. Your opponent is the champion, so that's who you're going against. I'm out up.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: No, y'all, nigga's done fucked up, because when I tell you, when it comes to wrestling, I will never forget. Before we get back to it. I'm gonna tell you a quick story about when we were at Mania and we were at Night two for Mania. We were at the watch party and it was the Drew McIntyre Damien Priest cashing. Oh. I remember this hundred percent anticipated, no getting in my face about it. But when I looked to my left, it wasn't Nolo screaming in my face. It was her yelling at me. And I was so confused. I was like, what is this? I was not confused.
Speaker 2: Do you tell when I tell you that was probably my favorite part of the whole night, she does not, especially.
Speaker 1: It's made up, making it up, but yeah, I believe it. But so when it comes to this wrestling ship and then like y'all think, I'm I'm worsome, y'all don't want this mode, But it's how we get better, how we get that up. Yeah, I'm out. That's your opponent for Survivors here, Iron Sharper's Iron Boy. That's it. Yeah, yes, let's see. Sorry, I mean to stop you. I just want to see.
Speaker 9: With that being said, we want step closer to get her on this pot.
Speaker 5: Brother.
Speaker 1: The the we we've talked about it, I've been I've been actively trying to get her to have her own show, you know what I mean, Like she's she she'd be perfect having her, but you know, these a conversation. No pressure. Yeah yeah, yeah, no pressure, right, no pressure. But I've told her that this is a safe space, you know what I mean, Like I have listened many times to her wrestling tastes and they're phenomenal. She would be perfect up here, but you know, no pressure whenever she's ready. Whenever. Oh, I gotta say shout out to my sister, shout uh choice, Yeah, chas real quick man, did you did you watch m JF and Roger schrank Strong. Do you have any thoughts man, why I hopped in on the bad time? Yeah, yeah I did. It was it was good. It was you had the most positive reviews so far. So good good.
Speaker 9: That's all though, that's that's not going on further.
Speaker 1: It was good.
Speaker 10: You know, we love Roger ground and so shout the roddy roddy, you know what I mean. Always good to see him boogie. Like I said, I mean, we just need to, you know, put a cap on the store. I'm glad they we visited, you know, I'm glad we are kind of touching up on it. But we need to this don't need to go past you know what I mean? Uh the symbol Okay, I don't even need a pay per view. If y'all want to wrap it up on ramp page found me. You want to do rampage, put a ball in it, cool, break a w dark. I love Don White, so I'm not to do that. Put it on rampants. Let's let's let's put it on and move on.
Speaker 1: Man, put it on the Hour show. That's right. Damn what Cook can were talking about? What did cook? Yeah? Cook it this one hundred degree of him for Mercedes Manet Chris Statlander. Incredible match, incredible match. Absolutely, Hey real quick? When did this whole Mercedes is washed thing get started? Because humans? I saw a lot of that last night. I saw a lot of people just be like, oh, Mercedes beat the washed allegations. And I'm like, I know, y'all not factoring in the break Baker match. I don't. I don't know. I don't call it.
Speaker 9: I don't know what happened. I never I never thought that metched, so I.
Speaker 1: Never thought that weapon did happen. Yeah you ain't. It's a thing, no where So, But before I get everybody's thoughts on this is what I think has happened. Right, I think people in wrestling, like they always do, they have this unrealistic expectation, right that for some reason you leave WWE like it in ring skills just go to like Super Saiyan. Right. With that being said, I do not think Mercedes has had a bad match aside from the dentist in the last paper you match with Shida, and even then that wasn't a bad match, It just wasn't up the part. But I don't think she's had terrible performances, you know what I mean? Like, I just think people's expectations are just kind of ridiculous a little bit. And then you know Steat like and she's like on Stat's phenomenal, and even Mercedes said that the press conference, excuse me that, like she has the respect for Willow and Chris Statlander. So what do you what do y'all think? Man? Do you do you think people just have had a high expectations about Mercedes and what they think she should have been or is this just a case where people are tripping like they normally do. So, Like, I did not know that these washed allegations would or think.
Speaker 2: Hearing you say this is the first time I've ever heard them, and I am flabbergasted because you've named the two matches that were not good to sub par, and even with the match she had two matches with Shed, the first match that wasn't at the paper view was phenomenal. All of her every single match, every other match besides that has been good to great. And I don't understand why we have people out here like lying on her name, like Mercedes ain't the one Mercedes be out here cooking all the time. Just last or last night, you got an example when she has someone who actually is good in the bring with her and she put and they both put a phenomenal performance. That's you see, how see what happens? You have someone who can actually go toe to toe with Oh man, you can make magic happen.
Speaker 1: Know about you, man? What do you think?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 7: Hey, I ain't never seen watch people think that she washed, you know what I mean? Like I've been keeping up with her and everything like that. The only match that I've seen where they can give her those allegations.
Speaker 9: It was a match that really wasn't her fault, bro.
Speaker 7: The one with D and D and like she she still got the As far as like the crowd participation, I think it's way better.
Speaker 5: I know early on I wasn't really vibing with the song whatever, but like now.
Speaker 9: Makes it makes a lot.
Speaker 5: It looks like almost looked like Roman kind of store.
Speaker 1: But man, she she did her thing.
Speaker 7: She did her thing, and it definitely was proven last night with a lacklus like overall, I know I'm probably dumping the gun, but last night it wasn't a good paper view for a W last night. Man, I'm getting reviews from a lot of my other restling partners and they they kind of.
Speaker 5: They they kind of getting over a W right now.
Speaker 7: Man, got a lot of people hit me up in my d M talking about one person just I'll tell you one.
Speaker 1: He got connects. This man got niggas.
Speaker 9: In the military.
Speaker 1: I believe he got what connected. We know.
Speaker 7: At eleven fifty nine last night, the nigga said w c W oh fuck. So I'm like, yead damn. But that's the vibe that's out there right now from I'm not saying everybody, but most you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So they better start doing something because it's not bad. It's not that beyond I'm not beyond it. But it's not that Mercedes is worse.
Speaker 7: I think creative at a W is watsh because look what they're doing now, Bro, it's the same blueprint from nineteen ninety six. Get the old wrestlers from another company, bring them down, let's see if we can still get some start them out of them and see how it go. And like the new rest of the the younger wrestlers are kind of getting overlooks a little bit.
Speaker 1: But me and me and Chaz talked about that last week about like is that necessarily even a bad thing? You know what I mean? Wrestling is just repeated cycle, you know what I mean, Like its for like you know, I'm not even saying like what you're saying is invalid because like I think there is a portion of the audience that does think creatively aw is not there, But there's I don't see any harm in rehashing certain stories, not saying that it's gonna work. But like Chaz brought up an excellent point about Darby and Darby being the sting to the death Riders nWo. But but like sticking with Mercedes, they don't like perfect example, and you know, I'll swing this over to Chazz. Chazz, how excited are you to see Mercedes Monet versus Camille? Like even the universe fucked me up.
Speaker 9: Mission in such things not at all negative thing?
Speaker 1: So then what so what like what do you think about right now with Mercedes? Because yeah, I don't want to see the stat Lander. I would like to see another match with stat Lander. You know what I mean? You brought up another match with Queen Almanada, but like they kind of doing that, like, oh, we're getting sympathy for Camille, and I don't care about that match. I don't care at all at all. Do you know the miracle that Mercedes is gonna have to put on? You thought the Britt Baker match was terrible? Oh no, but chess continue, please continue?
Speaker 10: So again, yeah, like we've all agreed outside of the two you know with D n D and then the second one was she which I personally didn't think was bad. I just felt like it it had a lot to do to make up for what was previous, so it was already at a disadvantage. But outside of that, she's done exactly what she says she wanted to do when she got here, was put on Fantastic Mattress raised raised the stature of a W, but more specifically raised the statue of the division. And she's well on her way along, you know, along with others, but you know her name and then her backing it up is what it was, really doing it And I again same here, first time here about to watch. I didn't know that was the day. I didn't know it existed in this realm. Niggas is dumb, but you know whatever, But I haven't seen anything that leads me to believe that the steam is is not only it's only going to get the stock is only containued to rise. Now for me, this is where we go into the the a W and the creative and the storylines. I do think there has been a effort to kind of curve that, you know, with the Death Riders, the Hurt Syndicates Daniel Garcia and the Jack Perry trilogy not trilogy, but the saga you you you are seeing, Okay, they are trying to make an effort. I'm not saying this, you know, leaps and bounds, you know what I mean. But I will give flowers when they're due. They are trying to make an effort so I have to continuously ride this way about and and you know, be patient. But at the same time, you know the whole this is gonna be No, you're five years in now, Like now, the arguments are legitimate because you are five years in. You need to fix these things. We're not asking for you to be WW We're not asking for you to be top tier. We just asking you to give us Marster mikes, you're.
Speaker 1: Oh God, We're just asking you.
Speaker 10: To give us the things that we enjoy about wrestling, solid storylines, solid matches, and you know, and you know, listening to the fans, I think that that's what they're trying to do. I don't know if you know, I remember a couple pods back. I think Scott you brought it up that. I think the idea and the goal is to get Brian to be kind of like that Triple As role.
Speaker 9: And I don't know if it started.
Speaker 10: I don't know if you know, he still recover he's still taking it and if he is taken time of his family, what des there?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? I get it.
Speaker 9: So I do think that's still gonna happen at some point in time.
Speaker 10: I think Brian has an amazing mind, and he has the advantage like you said, Matt when we talked about it, he has the advantage of coming from one company to another and you know, coming from all these different backgrounds of wrestling from here and international.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna continuously.
Speaker 10: You know, ride the wave and also make sure our grievous is out there when it happens, because that's important to us. We're taking our time to watch it pay for whatever the case would be, so that's important to us. But back to Mercedes. Yeah, I mean she's she's smoking right now. She that match that problems?
Speaker 1: Yeah you good here?
Speaker 10: Hell now again, Like I said, now it's time to figure out what's the next move because after putting on a fantastic man, like you said, Scout, I would like to see stat and uh Mercedes two.
Speaker 9: I think that'd be phenomenal. Maybe do some type of stipulation.
Speaker 10: But now we just got to keep the ball rolling and we gotta continuously find new aspects of how we can take this to the next level, because you can't go back, especially after that matches.
Speaker 9: There's no way you can go back.
Speaker 10: Like that's the tone that needs to be set, not saying every time, it gotta be, you know, fantastic.
Speaker 1: I know some nights I'm not.
Speaker 10: Gonna be better than us, but we got it just continues to go upwards. So I'm curious to see, now what's the next phase for her. It seems like Mina versus Mariah is gonna be the next thing for that title, but trying to figure out when is it gonna happen because.
Speaker 1: A Right.
Speaker 10: Sang again the end goal is still for her the Woman's title, So now it's just trying to figure out if it's gonna be sooner rather than later.
Speaker 1: So my hope right because they announced on the pre show that the r Wage Fourth Way to advance into the the Fourth Way at Russell Dynasty, the White Child, Billy Starks, Red Velvet was Wayla Hirsch and the Ring of Honor Women's Champion Athena and they'll all compete and the winner of that match will go on to Russell Dynasty. I am hoping that Mercedes is in the a W aspect of the four Way, and Mercedes is in the match and Athena's in the match, and we have the first official face off between Mercedes and Athena at Russell Dynasty which parlays into say it, say it, say what double was done? Oh I thought you were going to say you like the like the match that that should help made event all in? Oh bro, listen a W man, that match is not happening.
Speaker 9: Oh you talk about Athena versus bonname.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was rocking with him. I was here. I was like, hey, hey, I don't want you to get your your hopes.
Speaker 9: Of that that much, but it does make sense though, it would make sense.
Speaker 1: But you know what I mean, we also got to be realistic. Yeah, like.
Speaker 10: Yeah again, you know what, Like I just said, they're building, so let's let's hope for the best.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, like the way you just set that up is the perfect way to get there. Like then you only got a few more months to get to the get to all in and whatnot. Like we those are two great, that's a great match.
Speaker 1: Bro, We as a collective are better creating a W moments than a W is So, yes, that's what we would do. Is it what they would do? That's the question, because I would not be so. I would not put it past Tony Kahan to put that white child into that match. Oh, at the four way yeah, I mean I could see it. I wouldn't be surprised. That's all good. I'm sorry. I'm sorry because you're right. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
Speaker 10: I don't have a counter argument. I mean I do, but it makes sense and they don't work. They don't make sense.
Speaker 1: So and you carry And also you gotta remember, man, you can't listen to NOBO anyway, he's terminated ontil the next match. Haman Page.
Speaker 2: Yeah, j when I tell you the shock that I had when I looked at the results and I saw that hague Man lost again, I said, wait what I said?
Speaker 1: Five and one? No way, no way, no way, no today. Yeah, the apple was coming.
Speaker 9: The apple will be difficult, but damn five and one.
Speaker 1: You know what hay Man's problem is. You just need to go to therapy. Man, We've been talking about this, like your problem is just rooted in the fact that you uh you remember like when aw first formed and hey, man had a drinking problem. Yeah, he probably still has another one right now, you know what I mean? Like that man has gone through a lot, this passion, that man, that man went through manslaughter arsonists. How do you go home? You beat you beat your op and then the way you counter that is you lose twice to your other op like, things aren't going well for you, mom, man, Like.
Speaker 2: I didn't think my man, So I watched it like a little a couple of hours ago because I was like, yo, how did this man lose? I was like, I just knew Jay White was going to take the l and this one to hag Man, and I love, like, I love the finish of the match of like them doing all the counters and ship and that man hit that damn switch and I was saying, damn it, it's over.
Speaker 1: But after the match, after match, like, yes, yes, it's very shocking, but should we even really be shocked? Man? Like we talked about Switchblade here? No, oh, no question, A certified, certified hooper for sure.
Speaker 11: But yo, five and one, like like, understand what I just said, five and one and not.
Speaker 1: Just like a scrub, Like, hey, man is the main event player.
Speaker 11: You are five and.
Speaker 10: One against one guy and you cannot figure it out and the one you got was an aster.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, I never I never really caught that. Technically, I hate like the Hangman the swerve few wind doesn't technically count because it's nonsation. Yep, so this nigga just a loser.
Speaker 2: That I see why this nigga be gonna be down bad d. You see, even his biggest wins aren't wins. It's terrible, bro, And.
Speaker 1: That's my guy. I'm hey, man, I go hard for him. Man, But Ship, you're looking too good. He definitely, Yeah.
Speaker 9: I think I think therapy is that's the answer, right.
Speaker 1: There, man, Ship, he might like, uh, you might be right. Just what the therapy is? Still just on demon time real quick, just you know, send him up to uh to Mac right now. Yeah, yeah, you just got some news, So just sett him up to him, you know what I mean, had to step away, So we go. We're gonna continue thugging out by sending sending much much love, much love we'll get. We'll swing back to Hangman and Jay White at the end, right just because they tied into the main event, Yes they do. Who big Bill will excuse me right here. Let me just say something real quick, man, Let me just say something real quick. Ever since Kyle Fletcher became two thousand and four, Randy Orton, the young Man's man, the young man, He's brought it together, man like, brought it together like he is that was a performance last night, you know what I mean. I'm all about the presentation. I'm all about like what sets you apart from everybody else? And no, that crown would look ridiculous. Yeah I didn't buy the crown, but yeah, no, that crowd was. They could have done something better with that. But once again, the presentation, right, you come out, dripped out in the white and gold, you got the crown. Even the nickname, what's his nickname, the protostar, protostart, the proto star, Cal Fletcher, Right. I was thinking about that earlier this morning, about in like the parallels between him and a young Randy, Like it's just something about like if you remember evolution Randy Orton, like just the like you just saw the makings of a big time star in the future. You know what I mean. Cal's the same way, like he he's doing the necessary It reminds me of Swerve in a way. Swerve did everything he needed to do to present himself on a main event level. Kyle's doing the same thing. I'm hoping with this win. He's in the Continental Classic, which apparently the people won't be revealed until after the pod, so he just got work in the morning Tony like what are we doing there? But anyway, damn but aw absolutely has to capitalize on on Kyle Fletcher winning against will Osbury because I feel like last night was like his like I am, I am a top level player. Let's see how far we can go. Now, I agree you can't.
Speaker 10: You don't just we don't just get a win over you know, arguably one of but you know, top ten, you know wherever you want to put him at here in the national type player in will Osprey and just you know, fall back, you know what I mean, Like you gotta we gotta figure out what's the next play? Condo Classic makes sense?
Speaker 1: Does he win it? You know, we'll see again.
Speaker 10: We don't know who's in it, so we can't really say right at and round, but I think he makes a deep run for sure, and then we'll kind of see how the chips fall out.
Speaker 1: I wonder you say you gotta be in the finals.
Speaker 10: I mean, I wouldn't. I can respect that. I wouldn't be mad at that at all. I'm kind of thinking like, does he It's a weird spot because yeah, you need to push him in Condo Classic is right there, so yes, but it's like do you have him go for goal, like right now, or do you keep waiting a little bit long and just let him keep, you know, stacking up he does and keep cooking, because I'm like, I don't think you're gonna take it off Dan Garcia, because you know, I mean, we've been claiming, just got that, And the only one I could see is possibly him being if we get invite him and Octagets to the finals, then them too.
Speaker 9: So I'm curious just either one of y'all, do you you put gold on him now or do you kind of wait?
Speaker 1: Is he I think him having the Continental title absolutely be a good move, right just only because like the Continental title is not it's not a title that's regularly regularly defended, right, so just having the prestige that you won the Continental Classic could be a big deal. And I can't see him going for a world title until late twenty twenty five, right as long as Max has that title. Fletcher's not touching it, right, He's not le jing for it, and it doesn't make sense for him a challenge for it. But him having the Continental Classic possibly going against Garcia, I would like to see it. I would like to see you you even can do it. An internal conflict between him and Tequshka true, you know what I mean? Like who's the.
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, where like Boom you have like Don Kallas, he very much seems like he would put all his eggs in a basket to Kyle Fletcher, and Tequsha is like, yo, what the fuck? So like what you're doing? You know? Pretty much?
Speaker 2: Man like I that's gonna put him in a in a nice little predicament, ain't it. I'm looking forward to that way?
Speaker 1: Or don Kallus, that's what he does. Man, just just plays the plays the cards when it benefits him his manipulation game.
Speaker 9: I'll give him that.
Speaker 1: It reminds me of someone I work who am like that? The next topic next, I'm curious.
Speaker 2: I'm just curious out who are you speaking of? Because that sounds like that sounds like an interested individual, does it? That's one way to put yeah, man, yeah, I don't know who would be down like that?
Speaker 1: Who would do such a thing. Oh you know, you know, no, really, no names need to be said. It's all about how they feel. My Champagne celebration. Hey man, we need to have a conversation about Ryan Adog Damn you are all I'm tapped out. Man, Wow, I don't think he was gonna be here. Who So what got you on that side? What happened? I'm curious too, just like it's not it's not for me. It's something that's just not it's not hitting. It's not hitting the way that I thought it was gonna hit, right, And I don't blame Mariah May for that. I blame one hundred percent the creative of a W. I don't think they did a great job post post her winning the title right and making her feel like I think we we had talked about it last week. She does not feel like the primary women's champion in a W. Mercedes does. And even with the Mina Shark cower Field like, I'm very much excited for them at I don't think the feud is going to be a focal point, right do I think there's the potential of it turning around? Absolutely, you know what I mean? Like Tony Storm, she just announced her retirement, so obviously we're we're seeing where that goes. But then are we really waiting for Mariah Tony potentially at the Australia show and then Tony Storm wins it again you know what I mean, what would be the point of that. Yeah, I just I don't put this. I don't put this blame on Mariah May. I put my lack of interest in a w Okay.
Speaker 2: So I think the I think the that is a valid complaint on that they could have done better with the post feud and everything, because I think most of what we've been getting is just them trying to make it to Mina for for whatever. And I get that because that's where I feel like, that's where like the like the next her, next big you should be.
Speaker 1: But it's just like the energy portion of it. I love that portion of the few that they had that they were doing.
Speaker 2: It was just I am kind of with you on like the part before Enaj Yeah, like the little bit of time that we had with her and Queen Almanada. I thought we I thought we had some more meat on the ball with that that they can revisit. But I can understand them going with the Mina right now, and I think they will. I think they will bring it back and bring you to the fold and like you be like, Okay, they had a little bumby road, but we'll get But they got us back on the Tree acts and everything, and I sit like, honestly, even after the Mena feud, I think you just go right back to Queen Amanana for real, because I feel like that was money.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Their interactions and then the match that they had were both great, and I think they're still. Like I'm not over Mariah's champion, but I am with you that if all of this is just for Tony Storm to get her her link back in Australia, then I mean I can I didn't. I don't really need that, but all right, cool, what about you?
Speaker 1: What are you thinking? I agree again? When is uh? When is Australia February?
Speaker 10: Okay, that's way that's that's that's way too long to try to get us all the way back to maryan Tony again.
Speaker 1: So what I so I want to need it again.
Speaker 10: I just don't need it for the title, like it just needs to be for the for the revenge. So with that being said, I like, you know, I'm not over it, but I agree to where the ball was dropped when because you gotta have a contingency backup plan, right, Like, Okay, she beats Tony, that's what you know we wanted it was coming it was time cool as the top echelon the top of the top.
Speaker 9: You have to be presented as top of the top. And like you said, I mean, and.
Speaker 10: I won't say it's unfair. I mean, but it is Mercedes, you know what I mean. So let's give the like we obviously we're gonna give the respect that it's Mercedes money. So it's hard to kind of overcast that. But again, if you are the woman seeing me the main title, you should be on part like we should be talking about you, like, hey, her matches is just as well, And it's not that she hasn't done her thing, it's just something has been missing. It hasn't been like memorable as we're talking about the Mercedes one has been.
Speaker 9: So again, something was there.
Speaker 10: I like the aner j F you I thought that was good, but something was definitely there with her and Queen Amanada. And again, now we need to make sure we're not missing the market because Queen Amanada has been around for a while, she's paid her dues. We need to get her moving into these conversations exponentially, so you know, we'll see what happens from there. I don't see her being the camp all the way to February. I would like to see that be a street brawl, a grudge match, you know what I mean, call it a day between them two. But and I think, like you said, I think the Meana come. I think that's good. I mean, it's always personal. It was always friends. You're gonna get good stories. So I think that's gonna be a good move. But again, we gotta what's after that. Right, He's the champ, so she needs to be. We need to look at her such, but we need to make plans to continue to look at her such. Otherwise I won't call it a waste. But I don't have another word.
Speaker 5: Right now.
Speaker 1: Speaking of waste. The next bench, come on, come on this, you gotta do this w International Championship, the Great Yes versus Trevor. And so it was at this point during the show, I had fallen asleep and I knew that I was not gonna make it for the rest of the night. Once again, I thought it was very poetic that when I start getting tired, who's on the TV screen? Right? And then I wake up and I see Chazz's tweet about the match not being good, and I chimed in saying I'm not surprised and also reiterating I had not seen the match, but I saw the hate and I was like, ah, tried it. Yeah, oh man, I will say this. We'll start with a positive. Let's start with a positive because I have seen the match. Now, right, let's let's start with a positive. I respect Ricochet for having the belief in himself that he thinks he should be in a better position than what he was, right. I think that's what every wrestler should be. Nobody should be settling in any role that they think they're higher than. Right, So if Ricochet feels like he is should be in the conversations of your will Ospury's, of your Moxleys, of your Orange Cassidys in the main event scene, he absolutely has that right and he should. He should not settle for being what he feels like he's not. And I think the problem with that is that I think he's forgetting why people love Ricochet in the first place. Nigga, flip. People love you because that's what you do. You flip, right, I'm not even saying that negatively. That's your bread and butter. That's what you do better than anybody in the world. Right, you do spectacular things for people that can never do the things you do. You flip. I don't want to. I don't want to see you perform a fucking arm drag. You said, stop doing fundamentally, fundamentally, that's not you. That's never. No, that's not you. Got tim duncan stop it. Stop you pop up at the slam Dunk contest and we don't hear from you for the remainder of the year. Oh man, that's crazy. Oh yeah, that's cold there.
Speaker 2: All right, let's see. Now, let's go with some more positives. My man Kenoski, my man was out there cooking. That's my boy.
Speaker 1: He always does make things happen. Do you see Taqusha doing ship he's not supposed to not be doing.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 1: No, he gets in there and do the stings that he does best. And that's that's be great. That's what he does. That is what he does. All right. So the match. I didn't think the match sucks. I didn't.
Speaker 2: That's just me personally. I didn't think the match was like bad or anything. Now did I think it was like I did? I expect a little bit more out of it. Sure, but that's my expectations and I'm a wrestling fan. Hey, my bad, My bad having expectations, and it's my fault.
Speaker 1: Immediately, how dare you, sir? How dare I?
Speaker 2: It's gonna be great and it did not live up to my expectations, So that's my fault. But yeah, man, I personally ain't got no problems with Ricochet, I think, now do. I honestly thought that Ricochet was actually gonna win this, and I was kind of surprised that he really, Yeah, I did. I was like, oh, I was kind of surprised he didn't that they didn't give him the belt. I thought that because my man be going to all these other countries and stuff, I thought that's what this was. Nothing like, line this up. My man is about to be going on all the world tours with that international championship. But hey, my Japanese son made it happen. He pulled out that victory as he should. One of the cleanest blue thunder bombs in the business that I love, and I'd be so mad that he never gonna win with it.
Speaker 1: And it's okay, but it's cool. It's cool that that falcon arrow from the top rope, though I like to see more of that. That's my ship.
Speaker 9: Hey man, wait a minute. If Sammy can win with a blue thunder, take Sue can win with a blue thunder.
Speaker 1: All right, you hold on the whole. I remember when Sammy won with it. I was like, oh, that's amazing. I didn't think that happened. Yo. Man, that may be killing those blue thunderbombs.
Speaker 10: I pop every time. Man, It's like I've seen it out the bombs. But I'm like, you steel so damn good from him. That's a good move period. But he just it's just a genize quad about of the man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's my favorite. Who does it? Yeah? Yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 9: The first mistake was that nigga coming out in bands.
Speaker 1: Hey, nobody asked for that once again, dog presentation. You want to be treated like a Maine invetor, but you got these fucking hardy boy ass pants on ridiculous. Nobody else.
Speaker 2: Oh man, oh wait to go back to like the first match of the night. Why does man mass cast it out here?
Speaker 1: Buck? Are you broke? Why would you have?
Speaker 2: I said, why? Why was the mass caster out there looking like that with that gear he had on?
Speaker 1: So you broke up twice?
Speaker 9: I think what you said was why did Max Caster look like something with the gear.
Speaker 1: Oh young Bucks, Young Bucks?
Speaker 9: Why okay, okay, oh oh oh the max Caster.
Speaker 1: Because that's what mediocrisy the fuck it breeds more mediocricy.
Speaker 10: I wish I could have been here when y'all started it talking about that man, because he was They were the only group that didn't get no pop now one and it wasn't because of Anthony.
Speaker 2: Let's make that clear. It's never bones fun, never bones. It never will be so hey. But let's talk about some niggas that matter.
Speaker 1: Let's go, oh Swerve and Big Bob, Yes, yo, the Hurt Syndicate.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: I love them. I love them as a group. I love the theme, I love the vibes. I loved the MVP not giving a fuck at the press conference. I loved everything. Now, the whole presentation was great, right. I love the Tyler gear from Swerve. That was fire. I don't think this is the final chapter and this match needed was what it needed to be. Bobby beating the shit out of Swarve Strickland. He keeps keeps Swerve strong. You know what I mean by him passing out to the hurt Locker. And I heard somebody on this podcast I was listening to and they were talking about how they're not feeling Bobby right now. Like they were like they anticipate when you leave wwe like you reinvent the character, you are, right, And so they brought up the examples of like Miro and Tony Storm and stuff like that, which is cool, you know what I mean, Like you don't I feel like, in my opinion, you don't need to do that with Bobby Lashley because Bobby Lashey has been the same character he's been since his debut. A monster. That's what he does, yes, right, if anything, And that was another thing he brought up. They were like, Swerve has been through a lot as far as like what's put him down like cinder blocks, you know what I mean, the shit he went through Hangman, and then yet he passed out to the hurt lock. If anything, nobody has broke out of the hurt lot. If I'm not mistaken, like maybe one or two people I've like successfully broke out of the hurt lot. The move is threatening. Have you ever been put in a pil Nelson by a strong human being? I haven't, But I don't want. I don't want to, I don't want I'm good.
Speaker 2: I am good, nah nah man and then they go like that like dog wait a second. So I feel like it was done perfectly. They had a good match. We got to see.
Speaker 1: We showed.
Speaker 2: They showed how much of a threat and how strong Bobby Lashley is by how he like dismantle swerve and then ended that Nigga with the hurt lock. And then after the match they ended Nanna with the he is on the ground this lady. I was sad, I'm said. I was like, no, not ain'tven deserve that, But I understand the story purposes.
Speaker 1: But I was like, did you see the click from like two weeks ago? I think it was at one of those like comic con uh And they pulled up on Nana, Yes, and they had they had him in the corner. I felt. I felt so bad for him. Yo, Now that out here is just trying to get some bread, pulling up. What I'm saying, sell us coffee man, like, no, remind me you remember, but I'll let you go first.
Speaker 10: Okay, remember the image of the black man before he was about to go against said vicious. Yeah, Yo, Scott Nolo. Every time I see that ship, my heart sinks for that brother. Because man, you did not ask for any of.
Speaker 1: Or maybe you did.
Speaker 10: I don't know, but my man just look like he would have been anywhere else then in that bring there there is.
Speaker 1: A good chance that brother was not even in the wrestling industry long after.
Speaker 2: You feel me like, hey, bro, every time I see the Hurt syndicate and they be like pulling up on niggas, all I see is full force.
Speaker 1: And suits every single time. What's happening? Welcome back, We'll come back?
Speaker 5: Do you do?
Speaker 1: Y'all want to talk about the I know Chaz brought it up, but I have the clip here of the press conference. You know what I mean, So you know I mean for those that don't know the Hurt business, they took over the press conference right m v P was shooting down questions right. Let me let me start by saying this, I've genuinely never had interest in being in the press room to ask questions just because, like I feel like, there's never a clear understanding if you're supposed to ask genuine, real questions or you're supposed to keep a k fabe, So I would get confused. I probably asked questions like did you see the game last night? Like whish was your thoughts on that, you know, like to deflect, but there were you know, I mean like they were. MVP was fed up. I don't think Bobby was. Bobby was out there, Bobby, Yeah, Bobby was having a great time. But then this question gets brought up, so let's play it.
Speaker 4: You guys seem very motivated to find gold here, and I just wanted to ask what it was like to come into a company and see so many black champions and what it meant to challenge right off the bat, essentially a former black world champion.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't like that. I don't like that black champion. She is a champion. See, we've normalized this already, and that's what I want to do with it. You winning a title as a black champion, and there's other black champions here. We can kind of erase that word.
Speaker 12: Now, we could just stay champion.
Speaker 2: It could be a it could be a black champion, it could be Asian champion, it can be Latin champion, it could be any champion.
Speaker 1: So we have already normalized that, so we can kind of erase that black champion and it's just oh yeah, so let me if you don't mind I must, can I if I just start start by saying this, right, I'm not mad at a lot of like a lot of people have given Kate from Fightful a hard time today, right, And I don't think that's deserved, right, because I genuinely don't think she was asking the question in any ill intention right. And I saw a lot of people bring that up, like, oh, they were trying to get like a clickbait to it, And I don't think, you know what I mean, Like that's what journalism is. You're supposed to get like things are supposed to attract people in right. So I don't think she asked a bad question. I don't think she's a bad person. I don't think she was trying to manipulate any type of wording for the betterment of whatever they were trying to get. Jenue think she was just asking a question. You got to even hear it in her tone, like I feel like she was like smiling too, like just excited to ask this question to three prominent black wrestlers. I don't think Bobby's response was negative, you know what I mean. He didn't disrespect her. He answered the question when I felt like the best way. He probably thought he could answer, you know what I mean, And I feel like he genuinely believes that. So I think this became a very blown up topic of today, but it does peg the question about what that actually means. Right, you have a multi time world champion telling you that he he does not like being referred to as a black champion. He brought it up. They've normalized it, right, They've normalized being a champion. So I guess for both of y'all, like, what what are your thoughts on that? Like, have we finally reached the point now in pro wrestling where you don't you you can still celebrate somebody becoming a champion and celebrate black talent winning champions, but like, have we been past that point of having to refer to them always as black champions? No, you can go, Okay, I was gonna let you I could tell. I could tell Nolan was like really anticipating chess scord first. I got it, Like, I got I have my answer. It's just that has thoughted that, Oh he.
Speaker 2: Not because I because I know you're the one who brought it up, So I know that's that's the only reason I was gonna let you go first. But so I'm the way I look at it like this, like everything you said, like nobody is wrong or how they feel or they feel. I don't think anybody did anything like wrong in this situation, Bobby. I'm not surprised by Bobby Lashley's answer by any means, And I don't see anything. And it's not like it's not a slight to him or anything, just it just to him he feels that it is that we have gotten past that. Me myself, I will always big up support and love seeing black people do things that are great and love. So I'm always say a black champion and always put emphasis on that because that's just how how I feel, how I how I feel like it should be done. Like I don't think it's a negative for what uh Bobby. His answer was, But I just personally feel anytime I see someone who looks like me do something amazing and become a champion, I want to dig that up every single time and I want to put a spotlight on it. So nothing like he can feel how he feels, I just feel how I feel about it. So every time when he does win the ae W Championship, I'll be like black ass Bobby won the w one.
Speaker 1: That's what That's what I'm gonna do you exactly, That's cool, That's that's just me. That's gone. And before before you answered Chest because I knew you about to cook, I do want to. I do want to say that. I just want to because I know you want to cook. All I'm gonna say is that I I will never stop championing for black anything right, black champions, black athletes, black entertainers, black movies, black music, black literature, black science, black any anything black. I'm going to champion and I'm gonna put black in front of it because it is, it's important culture. Maybe it's culture. Right. And with that being said, Bobby Lashley absolutely can feel that way one hundred right. Did he give essentially the same answer Triple HS gave at the press conference a few months ago. Absolutely right. It's all coded language in some way, shape or form. Excuse me. But with that being said, this shit is always going to be bigger than one person's opinion. Right, Everything in pro wrestling, in my eyes, will be black, right, because that's what I focus on primarily. Right, do what I set my intention on? Wait? Am I going to root for a black competitor? Going for a championship. Absolutely, right, absolutely, because you know why this sport is fucking racist. It's been racist. Everything about it has been racist, been rooted in racism, you know what I mean, the fact that there have been black champions that we can't even put into celebrating because they've rooted the history so deep that you can't dig it up. So yes, I'm going to champion when a talent becomes a title holder because they are black, and it's just it's just it's gonna do. Yeah. So Chazz the Mike is yours.
Speaker 10: Amazing points by both of you. Absolutely, I agree. I agree with everything. So let's let's kind of bring this down. Look, let's go level by level. We'll start with Kate from Fightful, and I want us to do some more digging, you know, especially when things like that, you got to make sure you do your own research before you come with the band.
Speaker 9: I had saw that her and.
Speaker 1: See Northwest c.
Speaker 9: They had Bobby on a podcast a couple of don't know how long ago.
Speaker 10: It was probably a long time ago, but anyway, this wasn't like the first time that the question that had asked, more the first interaction, so to me, I was like, okay, well, this isn't the first time this question, and I could be wrong. I just saw on space and it might have been somebody else, but I saw in space he tacked he tacked her, and that was that.
Speaker 9: So it wasn't like the question is was farfestoral hasn't been asked before.
Speaker 10: It just came to a higher platform and more odds in today's today's market.
Speaker 9: So with that being said, I now that I had that.
Speaker 10: I didn't look at it as oh, she's trying to you know, you know, raisee race bad or get views and clicks.
Speaker 9: Like you said it did. It felt to me and y'all know and to us we pick up on shit quick.
Speaker 10: We're black as fucking around here, so we know if somebody's trying to do some wild ship or just say, some out of pocket ship. So and the fact that when we all heard it, none of us thought that I was like, okay, cool, that wasn't the case. I generally just thought it was a solid question, a really good question, A different question. Because again we always have the complaints about when it comes to these these press conferences, like these questions be dumb as fuck or they don't make any sense.
Speaker 9: So the fact that she was willing to even go there.
Speaker 10: You know, now you can say, all right, maybe she was wrong person, or maybe you know, maybe she's sitting in that context. You're entitled to your opinion that that's on you, and I'm not gonna stay and try to debate that. But I also feel like, again, she wasn't trying to do anything out of the pocket. She wasn't trying to create this whole spark of controversy. I think the way the question came out, I think she's someone that is trying to do her part and you know, making this, making this game better, and understanding that she's trying to understand and the plight of what black people have gone through. And that's always been our thing, like don't rely on us to teach you shit like Google's free books are free, you know, I mean, we know what's going on, so I don't need it. I'm not about seeing try to spoon that, you like, go do the work. And it felt like, Okay, she's seen what's going on. I'm pretty sure she saw what happened, you know with Triple lat in his comments, I'm pretty sure she's seen it. So and again there's been history. So when she asked the question, I thought was awful. I thought it was solid. I thought Bobby's answer was solid, which leads me to Part two. Two things can be true, Right, I think I understand where Bobby was trying to come from. And I've always kind of been in this space of you know, I love when when we can get to normalizing things in life that we do and we're not like the first of it, like the first person black person do this, Like it's just normal that a black person is doing it. It's just normal that where I hit winning, it's normal that where I hear breaking records. It's what we should do. It's what we've always asked. You know, we're not looking to be the most dominant or power. We just want to be treated equally and fairly, have the same opportunities as anybody else. So when it happens and when you see it, it's like, okay, yes it's the first and hopefully it's not the last.
Speaker 9: So that's how the shit becomes normal.
Speaker 10: It's like, all right, I will give the flowers and flowers to do a w it has done a solid job and trying to make sure that black people are put in these same kind of positions to do their thing, and they're bringing them black people to do their thing and to be at the top of the top, and they have these opportunities from Mercedes, from Bobby's, from MVP, from Shelter Benjamin, and you know, regardless, you know how we all feel about the person. They've done their thing with Swerve, you know what I mean, wrestling wise, Swerve has done his things, earned what he needed to do, right, So I will give those flowers. However, because of racism, because of the walls that have been put up against us, how could I not say black champion, How could I not say black person, black man doing, black women doing numbers.
Speaker 1: I'm proud of that.
Speaker 9: I'm I'm that that brings me joy. It when I heard Private Party.
Speaker 10: Talk about you know what I mean, them winning the titles and them going to the shout out to the wrestling club, them going to that school and seeing as Isaiah saying, seeing kids that look like him and represent him, that made me happy as shit, Like yo, yeah, that's because again when we want black people to win titles. Yeah, we wanted because because he deserved it. But we, like you said, it's a bigger thing. It's a bigger picture. It's always a bigger perspective. Representation is important. So seeing somebody looks like us at the top of the top that means so much to us, that's gonna be so much to a little kid, it's gonna be so much. I'm pretty sure some little kid when they saw Biggie and they saw Kofe Win, that did numbers for them, that like, oh my god, somebody looks like me, got tattoos, got lots tony.
Speaker 1: They they wont like, yeah.
Speaker 10: We should want to celebrate that. I'm sorry, I'm never gonna get to a spot where I'm not gonna say that, because again, if we don't if we don't use our voice, if we don't use our platforms, we don't use everything that we've gotten to being these posits to celebrate, then what's the point that we deserve these accolades. No, we're not doing it for the cor unquo validation of the other side, but yes, we are doing it because we want to be in these positions. We want to be seen as just as good, if not better than our counterpart.
Speaker 1: We deserve that.
Speaker 10: This shit wrestling has been rooted in racism, sexism, excuse me, king talk too fast, homophobic ideas for years, for years, right, So now we're just and yeah, we're now finally seeing the fruits of the labor of what we always wanted.
Speaker 9: We're seeing black people be top of the top, not just in the ring, but out of their doing.
Speaker 10: We're seeing black people get these produced positions, in these CEO positions.
Speaker 9: Not just that, let's go further.
Speaker 10: We're seeing black people run and have their own wrestling thing. I shaped flight club reality like reality, you're wrestling. We're seeing this shit.
Speaker 1: So this is what we've always wanted.
Speaker 10: So how could I not be like, yeah, black champion, that's what you should want to say too, right. And again I'm not saying that Bobby was trying to I don't cause I don't want to go that far. I don't want to say like put Bobby and swerve and you know, kind of in that same pocket. I don't think that's what he was trying to do. I understand what he was trying to get to, and I understand his plight, how hard he's had to work to get here. And I remember even a couple of years ago when he was talking about the hurt business and how he was happy that he felt like he didn't need to do something in like a song of dance tap toe, like it was just black brothers and suits looking clean, looking crispy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we we and it's not to this.
Speaker 9: That's that level of black because we danced, we boogie, were love our truth.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. That's kind of what he represents.
Speaker 10: But there always should be a balance to everything for every arn't you there should be a Bobby last year.
Speaker 1: There there should be somebody like that.
Speaker 10: That's just like when you look him, you you he has this regal presence about him, like there's no figures, no bs, and he walks around this you know, hate using but this or and this energy where he should be respected as top of the top. But look how much work he had to put to get there. He had to do all this when the other regime.
Speaker 9: Was in charge.
Speaker 10: He had to leave and go do his thing and other parts to get back to that part like Bobby should have probably never had to never should left w but because the fact that you know what I mean that we you know know about he had to go do his thing and he goes Dennis thing came back and he went right back to the top.
Speaker 1: Right, So I say all had to say this.
Speaker 10: We worked too hard in this in this game to have these opportunities to be blessed with these opportunities right to now we can say there's a cornucopia of people that look like us, and not just look like us.
Speaker 9: They're thriving and they doing anything, and it's not just for a show. It's not just for an act.
Speaker 1: Ain't for no no, no tap dancing and shit like that.
Speaker 10: Nah, we have black women and black men in the major leagues and in independence doing their motherfucking thing. For too long, it's been everything going against us to try to erase our name or RaSE our image and RaSE our views or race what we've done to the culture so hard, knowing damn well, we are the culture. Nothing moves without us. So for me, Nah, I'm a black man throwing through and I'm gonna celebrate being a black man through and through, and I'm gonna celebrate somebody else being a black man a black woman throwing through. And I'm gonna put that shit first every single time. And at the same time, it can be normalized. Right, two things can coexist, but I'm sorry, And Bobby's in titled side but I'm sorry. I will never ever just be like you know what I mean, regular champion. Nah, you black ass champions, you're black champion. You earn that, you deserve that because it ain't.
Speaker 1: Just about you.
Speaker 9: It's about us. It's about the bigger pictures perspective.
Speaker 10: It's about that young kid, that young girl seeing somebody look like us doing anything?
Speaker 9: Why because we're black?
Speaker 1: Can you mention if we were just called the guy Wrestling podcast? What there's no catch saying that? Yeah? When people people when I tell people that we got there, like we got a wrestling podcast, and they asking what it is, it's always like black guy wrestling, but you forget that's right. Yeah, but yeah, you know what I mean. Excellent side Fellows excellent said, yeah, mox beat Orange, Cassidy.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm talking about. We just keep moving, We just keep moving the food Darby, Darby ran into the truck whatever, I do. You know what I mean, just just because for time purposes, you know what I mean? I am It's not that important. We can always tap into that later. But what we will talk about is I get very upset when I see black women in distress. It hurts my heart. It even hurts my heart. But we don't know who did it? Right, SmackDown J Carr Gill. No, most whole ass ship I have seen in a long time. Who did this? Probably and why? And I don't want to put any negative thoughts, but I think we all know who did this? Oh who do you think I did this? Man? I have three names? I got two? Okay, I got two? I got three? But okay, can I come up with a Can I come up with the third one on the spot? I can't. I can't. All right, I'm gonna go with the I'm gonna start. Let's have this. I will do it. Let's start with the least and then work our way to the person that we think is right. So we'll do least. I'll do mine. You boom boom boom right? My least? Is Bailey? Same? Yeah? Okay, we don't. I don't think Bailey had anything to do with this. No, Bailey not about that life. Bailey not about the reason why, Bailey not about that life? Is Bailey only about that life? If there's people around, right, like if she still had damage control, then yeah, I'd be like sure, but nah, my second, I feel like this is where where our our opinions will change. My second this is Bianca. Mm hmmm. My my second, oh my bad. My second is I have a duel Jakara and Lash Oh wow, that's.
Speaker 2: That's that is my second, not my not my biggest, not my biggest suspect, but my second biggest suspects.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 10: Okay, okay, okay you you you see them as designated hitters for somebody else.
Speaker 1: No, I see them as they've been They've been being with them forever.
Speaker 10: Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, all right, I'm My second is Naomi.
Speaker 1: God, that's your that's your second. I got my crime. Suspect is Jakara and mash orders of ah.
Speaker 10: Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, right, all right now you're my number one suspect.
Speaker 1: But all right, I see what you did. You brought it. I like it. Yeah, I like that. I mean black women. My number one is this yeah, binkie, oh number one.
Speaker 9: My number one is beat What.
Speaker 1: Would you not believe? You believe her? Theatrics? Yo, listen, hold on real quick, if you really pay attention, if you want to get like deep in the ditect, the that detective shit with it right when she was in the amblance with everybody, and she was like, it was me, it's me, it's my partner. It's that. It was that little it was me, you know what I mean, like making it seem like she is innocent, you know what I mean, Like you know what I mean, Like she's frantic. So she's just saying words. Nah, man, you gotta read between the line. It was me, it was my partner. I did it. Yeah, I see it.
Speaker 2: She is just she didn't saying those words just to say them. She was letting it also be known. Right, I'm thinking of what you're putting down.
Speaker 10: Brother, absolutely, And I'm also going further because before a good pocket out of nowhere, she was posting random stuff of her being a top flight heel and Bubba that NXT be off the heel was something else there and there was no there was no cause unjustified for her. Even it was just a string of those ships around the same time where people were like, oh, this could be this are we are we there?
Speaker 1: Are we getting there?
Speaker 9: So that was my first thing. The second level was.
Speaker 10: And it's crazy because it's this person that's kind of put the stamp on me. But when liv Morgan had said what she said about the power struggle between those two, mm hmm, I don't take those things likely when it comes to the story. You don't just say those they don't. You wouldn't just put that out there and be like, all right, we wash our hands with it on top of that, then have the match on top of that.
Speaker 1: Then weeks weeks.
Speaker 10: Moving forward, there's been instances where there's been miscommunication, that's what. So I'm putting everything together and then this cherry on top just now because the Scott.
Speaker 1: Was, Oh it was me, I mean, it was me.
Speaker 9: You don't just say things like that if you don't have a guilty.
Speaker 1: Content and then think about it even too, brother, you know what I mean? And like, I hate that we are uh putting blame on black women, because that's not what we do on this podcast. We women, and you know what, we still we're still going to support black women even when they throw their partner through a class car, you know what I mean? But great m c l ye think of it like this, bro. When Bianca left the ring, right, she thought about continuing the match, right, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean, but such a competitive though she's such a competitors wanted to would want her to win.
Speaker 1: The still look even look like hey, but think about it, right, hold on, right, One could say she ran back there to be like, damn, I did a great work here, you know what I mean, Like I put my partner through this window. Now now the reason why I say Look, even Ted Bundy went back to the scene of the crime.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: What I mean, Like it's sick man, buddy, Oh my gosh, but listen, yeah, but look, Naomi would hurt me because we love Naomi, right, we love the glow, you know what I mean, This is what we do. I don't like seeing Naomi angry, you know what I mean, Like, but I feel like you many people playing in her face? Right, she got she has motive, She has motive, right boom. You see two of your friends to your sisters with titles and they're always coming up to you with set titles. Right. But you you you can't get you can't get the job done. You're not beating nyah, you know what I mean, Like Bailey always fucking up your vibe, right, like you saw that look on her face. The other night, like, now, do me there? She might not be like hey, maybe maybe all she needs a little push in the right direction. This is the right push. I can definitely see last hit your car being like, yo, you you like everybody here because of you? Yo, for real, you started this Like we wouldn't even be here without you. Yet.
Speaker 2: They haven't done what they needed to do to get you to the spot, to help you, lift you up, to get you to the spot where you need to be.
Speaker 1: If we were there, you would have beaten Aya.
Speaker 10: It's always them to tacked up. It's always them to having to go what why is it never? Why are you always kind of like the third wheel? You're not a third wheel? You you you got as much cast as they do, you know, like you know this is hurt to be like to say.
Speaker 9: This, yeah, oh man, but it's good television.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it's excellently. You got me locked in, You got me locked in. I just am not. I'm not. We have a lot going on right now, Like when is this New Day Joint happening? Is it Monday? Oh? Damn oh, I think it is great? God nah man, nah nah, it can't be tomorrow. Please give me one more week. No, he said on Monday in November.
Speaker 8: This is the last Monday it is.
Speaker 1: I feel like they would they they would have made a bigger deal of this during the week. Okay, they said, be dedicated to the watch Tomorrow morning, we're gonna get Tonight's the Tonight's the night. Man. I'm not ready, man, I'm not I'm not ready, you know what I mean. Like, they haven't announced aning matches for Survivor series, which is cool, you know what I mean. I'm pretty sure they'll do Cody and Ko after Ko told the truth about Cody c Yeah, but obviously the big play, you know what I mean. Mm hmmm. Look at that. Look at that.
Speaker 13: Look at it in film before against five. It's gonna be five against five. That motherfucker Field did it again.
Speaker 1: God damn it. Man, Yo, going from War Hell and a Cell the War Games is insane, Like you wild, bro, Yeah, that's right. Yeah.
Speaker 9: You didn't even say he's on drugs because he's straight in so I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think it's just just high off a life. But hey, but listen, listen, right, I mean, I love I love punk being a part of this because you know what I mean, Like It's just it's punk, right, But man, Seth is going to blow and you know what's even funnier, Oh the successful everything, Yeah, I think and then this nigga is gonna have the nerve probably go on raw and be like, oh for real, you know.
Speaker 10: Well he has been on a Lebron type run of lack of accountability, damn, because like what did Roman.
Speaker 11: Do to you?
Speaker 1: Hey? You know what? You know what if you want to do like like the cannon of everything, you know, who really is to blame for all of this? Mean, if you go back right and we're talking about the initial turn Seff did on this shield right in order in order for Seph to even have gone to that point and have that conversation Fatista left right, think about it. Yeah, I'm just I'm just peeling back the layers of this, like you right. Yeah. The reason why we are getting accepted his feelings right now and the way people are is because Batista quit. If Batista never quit, then Tripleation never talks to Seth, and then Seth never turns on Roman. Mm hmm.
Speaker 10: If that's the case, they're gonna have to let that hurt go because I've accepted y'all what y'all said, big being coming back no time.
Speaker 1: So Batista says, you know what, not even know. He's never coming back. He's coming back to get his Hall of Fame and that's it, as he should. He don't need to come back. He was not enough phenomenal actor.
Speaker 2: I love, I love Dave Batista. He does not need a step foot and never ring ever again.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, not at all. I fault Huh. I'm not sure really if you really think about it. If you there's a lot of like storylines. All you gotta do is just go back to the origin of the story to figure out who's at fault. True, all right, m hmm.
Speaker 9: I just want to crash out. I want to have to crash out himself. That's all I want.
Speaker 11: That's all I want.
Speaker 1: Really. I think Seth cost. I think Seth cost the blood by the matter because he goes at Punk. I feel like he goes for Bronson and invertly in match.
Speaker 10: So I'm going opposite because I feel like this is what should be. It should be the final chapter as far as the Bloodline is concerned. I have them winning, you know, I'm not norm early have them winmen, But I have Seth getting involved to help and then after the match crashing out on Pump. That's what I got like, because I don't like Goingston because again I'm not about to help Bronson, so I'm gonna I'm gonna do this only up in the case and that leads to again WrestleMania.
Speaker 2: I think I see more Scotland scenario happening where he goes in to try to attack Bronson, messes up and it hits Punk instead.
Speaker 1: I got you, Okay, Yeah, I'm cool with it. I love it either way either way, Yeah for sure, Yeah, no problem. I just feel like everybody in this match is like bread for everybody on the New bloodline. It's like bread for a War Games match, like Tama Oh, this is made for him, Jacob, that unhinged individual. Oh my, I hope. I hope Jacob is the last person, because I would love to see him stand in the case, just.
Speaker 2: Going there the whole time, just sitting there waiting waiting to unleash this, this unholy attack on everyone.
Speaker 1: I just I mean, that's what I'm saying. I just feel like, uh, I feel like the Og, the Og bloodline does not need any of these wins. Right. I feel like it does more for the New bloodline to win because I feel like I feel like this is not the end of the story. I think it's the end of the story right now, right, they can always get the w back, right, we got you know what I mean? We don't know what matches are happening at Saturday Nights main event. We don't know what matches are happening at the first Netflix. If I'm not even mistaken, I think they added another Saturday Night's main event the week before the Rumble. So yes, like we got the we got this time to fill, right, so why not just let it what see the descent of Roman rings for a little bit before we get back to the to the rising up.
Speaker 10: I guess I'm I get that, but I'm also thinking, like, do we have that much time right because we've still got a factor in seeing and all this.
Speaker 9: Into what what the plans are for him? How what I'm cool with.
Speaker 1: I'm fine with that, but I guess I'm thinking about.
Speaker 10: Again, I still see the play being for WrestleMania Cody versus Roman three. I still see that I have not off that, but I guess I'm trying to figure out if we're gonna do with your scenario, Solo would still have to be in a prominent role all the way up to Mania or at least rumble. Well I'm sorry, not rumble because RUMs coming assume or at least elimination chamber.
Speaker 1: Like if that is going to be in the desise they're gonna be.
Speaker 10: Then at what point in time do we start to see the rise back of Roman two solo you know what I mean, solo, the rise.
Speaker 1: Of him back to being you know what I mean, the main guy.
Speaker 10: And then and then because it's still don't mean country, I don't let to go, and we still got a fact in the Rock. What what what?
Speaker 1: What? How We're gonna get there? So so the money match for Cody is not the Rock anymore, and it's not Roman. The money match for Cody is seen. Okay, that should be That should be the match, the w W Championship match for Oh okay, I because number one, right, it's not being confirmed that the Rock is going to be at Vegas, right, you know what I mean? Like, granted, his last movie bombed, so we will see him, yeah, we will. He will be there. You will be there. That's hilarious. By the way the game is the game. Brother, it didn't do well, you didn't do Yeah, no, Cody and Sena. Just to me feels like that should be the match going into to Mania, because number one, I want to see Sina bar this nigga oh something serious and he will. Yeah, I'm not. I'm not mad at it. I'm mad at it all you ran. You ran to be a champion. I stayed.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, that's the good.
Speaker 1: That's there. You go, that's a good story line.
Speaker 2: Everybody had to play in another You have to play in another ballpark to get to get somewhere, and then you have to bring your ass back get.
Speaker 9: To If people got the nerve to compare you to me, yeah, oh no, no, god no, no, you're.
Speaker 1: Not gonna do this to me.
Speaker 9: No, I'm gonna stick well, I'm gonna stick onund that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna stand on it. It's not where you want to be. Hey, hey, hey, come to the winning's side. Leave me alone, man, just real, real quick, before we get to the most important part of this pods we're hitting every wrap it up. Thoughts on Ricky popping up at g c W. It was dope, man, and it was nice to yo. The way he entered. He came down the damn escalator with the Louie bag. Cold bro. You know, he just finished shopping. That shit was dope and he was talking that talk, which once again makes me want, like, nigga, what is Tony KAHK doing?
Speaker 9: Yo, real fucking ship?
Speaker 1: What the fuck is? He was full gear?
Speaker 10: So I don't ever really watch a podcast for I mean, not for that I haven't done in a while. I'm probably gonna be locked in up the whole time him talking to Chris Bailey because I need answers.
Speaker 1: And I need him now. Who that? Yeah, what the hell is going on? Go ahead?
Speaker 9: No, I'm sorry, Oh no.
Speaker 1: You're good. I kind of forgot what I was about to say, but it's all he.
Speaker 9: Was gonna say something about Ricky Ricky in the situation.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming, oh no, I had something to do with Ricky, but I don't remember exactly what I was gonna say. But it was just good to like see him in like a ring again and that we now know that he has a match coming up uh soon.
Speaker 1: And I guess it's just like you said, I'm gonna be locked in for this interview. Hopefully we get what's going on.
Speaker 2: Oh, I remember I was gonna say because Scotland text me yesterday. He was like, is it GCW in New Jersey the same place the AW is And I was like yep, yeah, and I and we were both just like, maybe'll pop up and.
Speaker 1: On the pay per view you were wrong. He was in the cut.
Speaker 9: He was in the cut and the cut rolling doobies up, rolling up.
Speaker 1: But to finish out the this wonderful podcast that we have had this this week. Friday, I was on break and I was heating up my food and I saw Elliott Wilson tweet and it was a track listing. So my first instinct, I thought it was like an album that was coming. I didn't know the ship had actually dropped until I went to Spotify. I was like, oh these are songs. Yeah. Kendrick Lamar dropped surprise album Friday afternoon. G n X and man, man, what a moment? What about man? What first impressions? Jumping? You know what I mean. I've listened to it five times already. I've I've listened to an a fair amount of times as well.
Speaker 9: I'm about to be my third run tonight at work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 2: So like you I was chilling. I was just enjoying my Friday. I get a phone call from my my, my man's chievers chievers Chievers calls me, who doesn't call me that often, to let me know that He was like, yo the streets saying kids, you dropped, and I said, excuse me, So got off the phone him went looking, went to Apple Music, seeing it there it would have played for me.
Speaker 1: I said, what is this? What is this? Why will this ship play? I was so set.
Speaker 2: Then he sent out the rink that put like every like, put all the DSPs for it, and I finally the Spotify joint finally started working.
Speaker 1: Man. When a magical moment when I was able to listen, Man, whoa.
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: Domn? I love surprise drops.
Speaker 2: I love I love surprises, especially when the great and they come from people who are amazing artists and know what the hell they're doing.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm so happy. I'm so happy we got this. Man, chats, where were you? I was sleep because you know, you know, our work lateship.
Speaker 10: So I got home at seven, you know, nothing that came out, and then I thought, you know, she's a regular regular Friday.
Speaker 9: You know what I'm saying. No, expectations. No, nothing, and I had woke up to it.
Speaker 10: No, I woke up, woke up, and you know, started scrolling, getting my nose up, and the first person I see was crashed. Some of them squabble up, and I ain't think nothing was all right? Nothing, And then I kept seeing people say squabble up. I'm like, okay, something happened. And then the next thing I scrolled to is somebody I can't think. I don't know if it was a low shout out to wrestling wine down, No, it was her. They had remember Roddy Rogerick when he was doing Adam, but she had.
Speaker 11: Put you know, Mustard, and I was like, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 10: So now I was like search for you, like what's trended in? Sure enough, g n fucking axe Bubbas. I literally have plans to uh do something else.
Speaker 1: All that things.
Speaker 10: When that child's like I'm getting up, I'm going to the gym, and I'm a lot into this old fucking album and I what can you say that hasn't already been said about Kendrick Demon lamar Man like this, this this is a chill last psychopath that puts out music, super villain it's super villain, one of the killest supervillains I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 2: You know what, you know what they need to do, you know the twenty one Savage joint, the meme of him like this, it needs to be Kendrick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it really needs to be.
Speaker 10: He's demonic in the most respectful way possible. And the beauty of all of it was that the streets saying this is not even an album, this is a mixtape?
Speaker 1: What which is? Which is? Which is? Is true? That's insane because this ship is incredible.
Speaker 2: You hear the money that was spent on that album. The samples, Oh crazy, the samples alone, I.
Speaker 1: Ain't go man. Look so my my favorite track on this joint is Louthing. I love that song. And when I heard when I heard the loop sample, I was just like, it's like warm, It's like a warm Saturday morning and you got your coffee. He's just like, you know what I mean? But like I have that feeling for a hard part six heart part six Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yo, that scrunched yo, that that the Tupac joint recardate my face crunched up.
Speaker 1: I heard it was it was like somebody said this was an evil Hyphi album. Yo, it's so West Coast, man, this is great.
Speaker 9: It was pure, pure West Coast, throwing through.
Speaker 1: Babbles the West, the West one this year. Yeah, musically they won this year, got it? Hey, Absolutely? Then Staples dropped school Boy.
Speaker 9: I'm missing one of my favorite ship numbers, uh, Larry June.
Speaker 1: Dad was that this year? Yeah? Correct? Right, the West? Got it? Shout home, Erica, shout out to Erica, everybody from the West Coast. Absolutely. Man, Hey, I'll be there when Kendrick announces some concert tickets. I'll be there. Oh, I gotta go to one. Yeah, I'm missing that.
Speaker 9: Gotta happen. That gotta happen.
Speaker 1: No, I just okay, here's here's a good question. Here's the here's a good question. What's your least favorite song on the album?
Speaker 14: Ooh, my least favorite least g n X Oh yeah, okay, yeah, yeah, I Get I Get White, I Get White. That's yea, not like it's bad, just my least favorite.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Scott, what's yours peekaboo? Okay, yeah, not my favorite? Still great, but yeah, hey man, something had to be last. Damn. That's a great question.
Speaker 10: I would yeah, I would probably go Pikaboo as well. Gloria was beautiful, but it didn't like move you move me right, So if if now you know, yeah, I'll do that that. Gloria is probably my least favorite. It was fantastic and I got the concept, it just didn't it wasn't the one that was like, gave me the juice.
Speaker 1: What is your favorite Luther? I know, Luther, Georgia, Luther I ain't gonna hold you.
Speaker 9: The way he came out swinging, it's probably my favorite.
Speaker 2: Man, it's between that and the Hard Part six because I love like the story that he was telling him in right, yeah, yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: And the s w V sample is outrageous. Let me tell you something, you know the you know the like the deep Dive in that right, That's that's what I was about. The never produced it's the deep Dive and using that song in that sample, like this Thig is an autistic super villain. Bro Like, it is insane scene bro uh.
Speaker 2: Like, I just hilarious that man didn't even he you you someone try to take your your thing.
Speaker 1: Because every rapper has a thing. Kendrick has the heart series.
Speaker 2: Try to use it and name one of his dissongs towards you that you didn't say that that shit never happened.
Speaker 1: Don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Came out with your old ship that is way better anyway, and doesn't mention him at all, has nothing to do with him, not in the slightest.
Speaker 9: He never mentioned Drake one time. No, but you knew when he did talk about him.
Speaker 10: That's genius on a whole another level that that we still can't really comprehend. Again, the conversation is definitely need to be as far as between Jay and Kendrick. I know Scott you say he surpassed. I know a lot of people saying they're usuals. I James still Ja's my favorite.
Speaker 9: Rapper of all time. I never ever thought I would have somebody come touch it.
Speaker 1: Right When when have we had someone like have a year like this that this year alone, this this this year alone. It's it's officially up there with like like a ninety eight DMX or like yeah, you know what I mean, Like yeah, like I feel like all the greats have that significant year and the fact that I feel like Kendrick does this. We do this with Kendrick all the time. Like twenty fifteen was was Kendrick, you know what I mean? Or like twenty seventeen was Kendrick, but like this year, just mind you all this ship started in what when when did the like that draft track drop? It was May? Mar started in March? March or.
Speaker 2: What is even mark May when the distance started? But like that was March or April it was one of the other.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know what, shout out to Drake, because Drake dave us. This is the lamar that us this music bad to bad.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you this right now. If I was Drake, I hate everybody. Everybody, everybody bro. All that ship taught you you know, you know, like I feel like it's good to like know to like where people where you stand with people. Yes, and he learned this year that they ain't too many.
Speaker 1: On his side for real. Yeah, he is a lot more alone at the top than he thought he was. You know that. I was gonna say, you can there's a darker premise to like when he was kind of eluding that, uh, like Drake was trying to buy information like that could have went way darker than just information being passed, right, Like niggas would sell you out for an Arizona t if you know what I mean. Like, but people people in l A. They love they they they love Kendrick, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So haven'd you seen this? That's that's Drake's move. He tried to do the same thing a push and then Push was like there's nothing to sell.
Speaker 1: There's nothing, you know how that's where you got to be to sell bitcoin. That's crazy. Oh bit crazy. I will say the last thing before we we walk up, wrap up with this, Wayne, just relax, Homie.
Speaker 9: And many baba brother, Hey, chill, all right.
Speaker 1: All right, hey yo yo, Okay, So this is what I'm gonna do right now. I feel like.
Speaker 2: Now I'm gonna preface this first with I think Kendrick is gonna would win a battle regardless I'm on that side. I just don't like how like we're trying to like some people out here acting like Wayne hasn't been killing it like for like the last couple of years, Like when he's been doing this thing, that's that's my only.
Speaker 1: That's my only gripe I have with it. It's like somebody brought up they were like when has Wayne ever won to a wrap boat a rap beef that he's been a part of it.
Speaker 9: Never that's my argument, you know what I mean, Like, no, he's never won.
Speaker 10: You gotta think he pushed later of them and Gilly the can't beat them right even though that wasn't they really last but too long.
Speaker 9: But of all his battles, he's never won.
Speaker 10: And you know, I'm not ever gonna disrespect you know what i mean, Wayne, especially for especially we know we know when when Wayne was had that scene a kind of run like we were there, so I'm you know, I'm gonna make sure you give his flowers. But it's just you're not that same guy and you're you're not battle tested to go where Kendrick can go. And on top of that, you got some skeleton in your cause of that, I don't think you want people to know. And that's where Kendrick gets.
Speaker 9: At right now. You know what I'm saying, Like I'm going for blood. Blood is he said blood is just.
Speaker 1: Excuse me.
Speaker 2: But I also think he I think he would show Wayne mercy like even even Drake, he showed him. He tried to show him mercy can go one way. Other way, he shows the other way. If they just kept it.
Speaker 1: All this ship it now you know, you know what it is. It's the unknown of it, right because I legit think if push came to shove, like hmm, if like let's say j Cole had stayed in this feud, right, oh yeah, I definitely feel like there would have been like, yeah, that's my man, but like I'm going to eliminate your existence, right Richer, right rich if you think about it, he kind of did without even doing the well Jaco did that to himself.
Speaker 2: Never we all called and was like, you made the right decision, dog, but we still hate it right right?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 9: Yes, Like, am I gonna still talking about what you did?
Speaker 1: Sure? Am I still gonna listen to the album comes out? Yes? That's just I mean, that's just it. Go ahead.
Speaker 10: I was just gonna say, like, man, Cole really did do it to herself because you could have kept it, you know, yes, And man's know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: And I'm pretty sure there's still close.
Speaker 10: I don't know if they talked recently, but I don't think it's like the bridge is a bar because again, schoolboy Q was the one that told him we need to get a fucker out of it expeditiously. I'm saying so, and I'm pretty sure that came from Kendrick. So I don't think that like the friendships did.
Speaker 9: I just think.
Speaker 1: Cole really kind of just you.
Speaker 10: You jumped the gun too early before you could really even man if to see what was Because again, like y'all said, he was trying with Drake, he was like, yo, I don't I'm not necessarily here to go to this rob.
Speaker 9: But as the pot say, I'm not a killer, but don't push me.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Oh, go ahead, We're co funked up. Was deleting the album. That's where Cool messing, right. If Cole had just like if Coole had just left the album, been like, yo, I don't want to be a part of this. I'm good. You still look crazy, but at least you're standing on business. You took the whole ship down and then apologize you can you can. Never. I never want to hear you say like, oh, I'm the best rapper. No, sir, you are maybe seventh.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's crazy because I think, oh good is so nice, But the moment he did that, I never want to hear you talk about how you could kill people.
Speaker 1: Ever again, No, you had your chance and you said no, thank Yeah. So you're out of here. You're gone.
Speaker 9: You're gone, and it hurts because I'm a cold stand through it through.
Speaker 1: Like I just knew. I've always been kendricked. Kendrick was always my favorite in respect respect.
Speaker 10: No, no, I mean no question about it. I just knew we were gonna get a generational just strictly rap.
Speaker 1: That's and that's what I was hoping for.
Speaker 10: I was like, you could have kept it rap Kendrick and Kendrick Blood wasn't for you, it was for drinks.
Speaker 1: You could have kept it strictly rapped.
Speaker 10: You had no reason to think where it could have gone personal because you wasn't trying to take it this So, like you said, you if it was the stricting, strictly bars metaphor similies and blow for blow nigga, you right up there. So that's where it was frustrating for me. You said, you know you saw it as going personal. You're not in space no more.
Speaker 1: No, you created that. Nobody ever thought it was.
Speaker 10: Gonna be person between you, and we just always wanted to battle between you and kinds like a friendly spar like when Kobe went against t Mac, you know what I'm saying, or any type of two great competitors.
Speaker 9: You just want to see them go at it. That's all we wanted to see. You took that away.
Speaker 10: So not only did you not say that, it thinks for your true Corn fans, because it's like, Yo, you robbed this.
Speaker 1: Up a moment, so damn gold. It is what it is, baby, it is what it is. What's shoddy, Kendrick, Yes, Yes, I can't wait. You can find me at Poetic Scotland on x Scotland, Underscore, Underwood on I G and I'm on Blue Sky but I'm not up there. I feel you older.
Speaker 2: You can find me on Twitter and Instagram and Blue Sky at Relay thelif follow the two pop pages at BGW pot on all those same platforms. Shout out to my Man Scotland out here on his flute game ship.
Speaker 1: Cof here it took me out. Yeah, no, I've seen you. Yeah man, I'm sleepy now. Yeah, I get it. But luckily it's only a three day work week and all that good. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Absolutely definitely needs you to get better.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 10: Absolutely find me on I G my chas will be i G my Man's old Twitter Blue scott placeholder, my Man chays.
Speaker 1: Oh and follow d dmac tarty across all platforms. Before we really get about it here, I do want to address the elephant in the room about somebody beyond this show when they have been terminated. I'm a big believer in fulfilling your contract contractual obligations, so you know what I mean. Thank you, no lo to doing this show until the final whistle until we find your replacement currently in discussions with right now. I I do have a video response about why and what happened, So if you just give me a second, I'll bload that bad boy up. Okay, all right, let's see this is to be so disrespectful.
Speaker 15: I already talked decisions of my professional career today. I terminated Phil Brooks CMPUNK for cause. The stems from a backstage incident at aw All in last Sunday. The incident was regrettable and it endangered people backstage. That includes the production staff, the people who helped put the show on every week, innocent people who had nothing to do with it. I've been going to wrestling shows for over thirty years. I've been producing them on this network for nearly four years. Never and all that time have I ever felt until last Sunday that my security, my safety, my life was in danger at a wrestling show.
Speaker 1: Never feel safe.
Speaker 15: I don't think anybody should feel that way. It worked, and I think the people I work with should feel that way. And I had to make a very difficult choice today. It came at the recommendation of a discipline committee here in a W as well as outside legal counsel, who delivered a unanimous recommendation. And I have followed up on that recommendation.
Speaker 1: Until we come out the formalities. You know you'll you'll get a nice severance package. Just thank you, bro, thank you for your contributions to BGW. You know what I mean. If they're when we do eventually have the bgd bg W Hall of Fame, you will be in the legacy wing.
Speaker 2: He yeah, okay, First of all, job, we in this blood and blood out bitch, that's not what it's not as work.
Speaker 1: I'm just no, I ain't going nowhere. I want to be here.
Speaker 2: I will be on your screens every single time Nikka miss one show and then I get out here and getting fired. They had some bullshit. That's cool enough, that's all right, Hey man went out of one hundred.
Speaker 1: And eighty three. Remember because remember this, I went through a committee, so I was not the only person that voted for you to be out. I just want to bring that up. What else, who are you like, Zachy? I mean that that got a lot of power. I will say that. Hey man, I ain't got nothing against personally gets Zach. You want to talk about you want to talk about fear for somebody's life. I am escape, I am bullied every single day. But anyway, if you would like to still show up to the podcast, you're more than welcome to you know, you know what I mean, like you're you're more than welcome to be a guest. And now he's the guest host. That's wild.
Speaker 2: That's hey, Hey, this is a disrespect This is the most disrespects should I have ever seen.
Speaker 1: But it's okay, it's fine. It's all just like next week will be uh one eighty five. We will have the good brother Lorenzo one to take his rightful place as the new and also we will have a special co host, no Lo Green. So IT'NSI one eighty five. Everybody, We.
Speaker 12: Hey man, peace out to my to my world. Yeah, let's me pouring out there for you.
Speaker 1: Brother. I appreciate that. No problem man. At the end of the day, fellas, no, we've got to get fired. We all have a piece
Speaker 5: Out of