Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: If you have an eight good morning, let's jump right in. First talk back of the day. Let's get right to it.
Speaker 3: Good Morning JV Show. Cranscisco from San Jose. I'm catching up on yesterday's podcast, and I can't believe Selena didn't like Conan's joke about Kendrick Lamar. Conan is one of the goats. I may have to kind of reconsider listening to the show going forward.
Speaker 4: Oh whoa, whoa, whoa wow. But I agree.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to figure something out because Graham, you kind of made the same comment, like, but Conan's hilarious. He's one of like I mean, so if anybody else said it, would you had have thought it was less funny. Like for me, it's not about who says it, it was just it just wasn't funny.
Speaker 5: It's part of Conan's like aura and his ability to host and drop jokes like that. And and you said yesterday you don't really you've never really watched Connan like that and don't really maybe aren't as familiar with his humor.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 5: I mean to me, that joke hit more so because it was coming from him. Had it been some like awkward, you know, person that's not that good at hosting that they could pull off the scrap heap to host the award show, it wouldn't have gone over as good. But because it's Conan and I like it even more. But I still think it's a well crafted joke.
Speaker 4: It didn't didn't land with you.
Speaker 2: Nothing at on For me. It doesn't matter who says that. I don't care if it's Drake himself, that actually would have been funny. Drake's the only person that I would have l l's if he had said that. Anybody else, it's not. It's just it just wasn't a good joke. In case you missed it, here's the joke we're talking about.
Speaker 7: Well, we're halfway through the show, which means it's time for Kendrick Lamar to come out and call Drake a pedophile.
Speaker 4: That's good. Don't worry. I'm lawyer enough lawyer up here, don't worry, got a lawyer.
Speaker 5: The lawyered up part wasn't the The joke was the joke.
Speaker 4: The lawyer up.
Speaker 5: Part was also stupid, But the lawyer that part was also a slight a Drake because yeah, no, I get it. Here comes Drake gonna suit.
Speaker 4: Yes, I understand it, just it just wasn't for me. That's Wowwn, that you're lack of a sense of listener.
Speaker 5: I know, I think we did. Just think we just lost, like we definitely lost the listener. We haven't been able to convince Selena, not even on seconds. Maybe if you were watching it, maybe you need to see it. I mean, I don't just listening to it maybe.
Speaker 4: Didn't do it for you. The video Oh my god. Yeah, oh she has no sense of humor.
Speaker 2: Humor laugh at things that are actually funny, that's the thing.
Speaker 4: But do you things that aren't. They're just they're just not funny.
Speaker 5: There were some other people on your side yesterday that left. It was hard because a lot of people again we have tickets to Disneyland again this morning, and a lot of people were leaving talkbacks at eight twenty will open that up, And so I didn't get to sort through all the talkbacks because people responded to you, and it's a couple of people had your side yesterday. It was hard to find their talkbacks though, because again so many Disneyland talks. But you know, some a couple people wave in and said, well, it's not funny because everyone in Hollywood is pedophiles, So you have those people on your side.
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't say all that though. That's not why I don't think it's funny. I don't think it's funy. It's just not okay. But at least somebody backs me up on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you have a couple of people that think, yeah, everyone in Hollywood is pedophile, so jokes about pedophilia not funny at all.
Speaker 4: So I mean, alrighty, not a laughing matter.
Speaker 2: So I'm glad that you guys think that this is just hilarious.
Speaker 8: There's other people that agree with us too.
Speaker 6: Most of people thought it was funny.
Speaker 5: I do want to go back to one other thing from the Oscars. Did you guys see the I mean, it was a moment that I'm assuming went viral on social media.
Speaker 6: Adrian Brodie.
Speaker 5: He wins Best Actor and as he's about to take he's sitting down in like the front row, and he starts to go up the stairs to the stage, realizes he has gum in his mouth, and he's like, oh, he takes it out of his mouth, turns his wife.
Speaker 4: I think they're married.
Speaker 5: She stands up and he tries to toss it to her, and she tries to catch it. Unfortunately she drops it hits the ground, but then I'm sure she goes and picks it up. You couldn't see that part as it cut away, and then he goes up to give his speech. Would you if you were the wife sitting there, are you down to like catch your partner's gum?
Speaker 9: Yeah, rather that than him chewing the gum without realizing it while giving his speech, because that would bother me more.
Speaker 4: But why does he got to throw it to you? Like something else with it?
Speaker 2: You didn't have like a like a tissue or something to put it in though, because you can't just have that on the inside of your pocket.
Speaker 5: You can if you're rich, who cares. It's a suit, it's a touch. You're probably gonna throw it away afterwards other things.
Speaker 4: My man's throwing it, I'm catching it.
Speaker 5: I just thought that was a go I mean, I would to I guess I would do you do anything for you for your person that moment.
Speaker 4: I just thought that was like an odd thing. Also, like make the catch.
Speaker 5: You know, it was not good of a throw though it looks like he threw it a little wide left.
Speaker 2: Was what if before going up? Graham your wife it's like, oh my god, I won gives you a kiss, but pushes the gum into your mouth to get rid of it.
Speaker 4: Then yeah, you accept it. You just chew it. Yeah, he just start chewing like oh what flavor? Oh wit or gray? Great? That's disgusting. Yeah, he has as you guys are.
Speaker 2: I think I did that with my freshman boyfriend one time, like on pers or on accident.
Speaker 4: I think I think on purpose? Oh the old gum swap? Yeah things. Did you ever do that? Grim? I'm sure it's happened.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: I'm four.
Speaker 1: The four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: You guys about to give a shout out to Officer Amelio Gonzales of the Hayward Pad because he is a hero. He saved an eleven month old baby. He was about to start his shift. He was flagged down by.
Speaker 4: A family who was like, here, take my baby.
Speaker 2: The baby was choking, and so he immediately sprung into action and flipped her over, you know, started striking her on the back and she spit up a small rubber band and thankfully is over. WHOA isn't that crazy? And it's all it's all in his body.
Speaker 4: Can I just released the footage?
Speaker 5: Yeah, the infant choking is different than the adult choking, different technique.
Speaker 4: Make sure you know. Very scary.
Speaker 5: The Warrior stacked up another win last night in Charlotte against the Hornets one nineteen.
Speaker 4: To one oh one.
Speaker 5: They're now eight and one with newly acquired Jimmy Butler playing in the lineup. A little cause for concern though for Warriors fans and Steph Curry.
Speaker 4: Rolled his ankle in last night's game.
Speaker 5: He said it wasn't anything serious, but it might keep him out of tonight's game against the Knicks. That one tips off in New York at four thirty hour time.
Speaker 4: Nice, we'll see some time.
Speaker 9: We'll see some drizzle later this morning. He will be in the mid to upper face.
Speaker 6: I saw some drizzle this morning. I had some drizzle.
Speaker 5: I had to run my wifers when I was on the bridge this morning.
Speaker 9: Oh this morning, and later this morning got it and I to be in the mid to upper fifties. Overnight rain is also expected and we'll continue through tomorrow, so be prepared.
Speaker 4: Get your umbrella.
Speaker 5: Hey, Capricorn, best your day, Today's going to be a nine. Don't pass on an opportunity to realize a romantic dream. Discipliner is required to make sure you played by the rules, but ultimately, just share your heart.
Speaker 4: Oh Capricorn, I am.
Speaker 6: What's your romantic dream that you don't want to.
Speaker 4: Pass up on? I can't tell you, but it might be happening today.
Speaker 1: Sounds Jessey the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: So imagine this happening on a first date, you guys.
Speaker 5: I thought this was one of those things you filed under the don't tell anyone ever sort of umbrella. But it's twenty twenty five and here we are because a woman on TikTok is detailing a time on a date that she her pants.
Speaker 4: Oh my woman, Sophia Panela.
Speaker 5: I love that her full full name is used in this article.
Speaker 4: Her up on Facebook. Now, yes, look.
Speaker 5: Her up on TikTok because she has a video with over nine million views where she details what happened on this date with her now fiance. Oh the relationship somehow survived this, now, Selena, it was not a first date.
Speaker 6: This was more like their tenth date.
Speaker 5: Okay, So they had been on you know, there was obviously a relationship budding there. And she says they went to one of their favorite local spots, a sandwich spot, and they got picked up some sandwiches. Then they went and parked, watched They put some blankets out in the back of the car to watch the sunset and eat there and eat their sandwiches. And she said, everything was, you know, beautiful, Everything was fine, delicious food. Her stomach was not upset. Then she says, quote, I take one bite my sandwich and I let a little toot out. I don't know if this is you know, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, tenth date behavior not something I would do. In my mind, you're gambling, and I just would never do that. I don't care what number date it is. But she says she let a little one out, and she said, all of a sudden it fell off. I moved and then I knew in my head, I'm thinking I just my pants. So she says, quote, I do a little sniff test. Can someone explain to me how she.
Speaker 4: Pulled a sniff test test off to determine this? Because unless you're you're not reaching back, unless you're putting the dipstick down there to check the oil. How do you know? Maybe he just turned her head and yeah behind her? How does that? How do you You don't know, I don't She just yeah over a little bit, like you both are ladies.
Speaker 5: You mix picture yourself sitting in the back seat in the back of you know, seats are folded down the back of a car with blankets down, and you're watching romantic sunset, eating some sandwiches, and you let a little tuned out, and then you think something happened.
Speaker 6: Described to me, how you sniff?
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The only the only thing is actually reaching down there and checking, which I don't think she did.
Speaker 6: Okay, so this is what you can do. Just lean was just this theory.
Speaker 5: She went full like tried to like lean all the way nose to you know what.
Speaker 4: I think she just turned her head like behind her. I don't think it works like that.
Speaker 8: Or like a little side a little.
Speaker 5: I think there was a full lean involved, like a full dure doubled over. That's the only way I think you Oh my god. Then she said, oh my god. She said that out loud. I just and announced what happened. She said, he was laughing and says, no way, No, you didn't, she says. She then got out of the car. She was wearing a one piece camo jumpsuit. Oh thought, so it was all trapped in there. So she had to rip the entire thing off on the side of the road because she was not about to sit in that. When that was happening, she said her now fiance, who is a first responder, She's like, he's seen much worse. So he grabbed one of the blankets and held it up around her so she could change and clean up.
Speaker 9: I mean him being a first responder was best case scenario for her.
Speaker 8: Is it, though, because he has seen everything.
Speaker 4: Not on a date. Yeah.
Speaker 5: True, he ain't seen this on a date before. I guarantee you that. Now, she said, she cleaned up. She earned herself a new nickname from him, which was poopy butt thought. Surprisingly, she says, Look, it didn't matter, and the way that he handled himself in this situation is one of the reasons that they are now six and a half years later engaged. But one of the reasons their relationship has survived and is because of the way he handled it in compassion and a sense of humor and didn't make her feel too embarrassed about it, but laughed along with her about it. She says it's an inside joke between the two of them now, and it will probably even be incorporated into their wedding vows and their wedding speeches somehow, which I agree.
Speaker 6: I thought this was sense. You didn't tell anyone.
Speaker 5: Now, ladies, let me ask you if you were on you're early into the relationship one of their, not the first date, but you know your a few dates in and your man did this, would you still be with him?
Speaker 4: Yes? Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Seriously, Well, because you have to go back and tell your friends, you'll never believe a great day?
Speaker 4: Everyone right with him? No, I wouldn't tell anyone.
Speaker 2: The first thing I'm gonna do is come and here the next day and tell you, guys, no.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't.
Speaker 8: You don't think I would not If this is someone you really.
Speaker 2: Like, if you're going to date them, and I'd be like, hey, guys, off limits.
Speaker 4: I can't say anything. Well, okay, so.
Speaker 6: That's different than saying it into the microphone.
Speaker 4: I said, yeah, I tell you guys, But okay.
Speaker 8: What if you were the one that what if it happened to you.
Speaker 4: Good question. I'd probably be like, hey, guys, off limit.
Speaker 5: But could you continue to see the person? Let's just say, put yourself in her shoes.
Speaker 6: You're not.
Speaker 5: This is not a committed relationship at this point, your kid, it's very casually dating. Could you ever face that person again, even if they handled it very you know.
Speaker 4: With comps, No, No, if I'm the one that did it, no, I don't. I'm embarrassed. I don't ever want to see you serious.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 9: I feel like at that point you are committed with this person for life. Because once you're committed, you're like, hey, you love me so much that you're not going to tell anyone.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: That's a good point I'm with on this one, because you are your bonded. It's like you become.
Speaker 8: Because if the relationship ends there, he doesn't owe you anything.
Speaker 4: He's going to tell everybody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you can't be the one to end the relationship. So you have to follow their cue. If they want to keep dating you, you have to keep dating them because otherwise for the rest of your life. Yeah, if you broke it off, they're going to run and tell everybody that yes, poopy.
Speaker 2: Pars, Right, but I think how he handled it that does also say a lot, and I could see why she's like, oh my god, husband, material.
Speaker 6: What are the other options in that moment?
Speaker 2: He can't just just be disgusted and be like, hey, you're gonna have to call your mom or something and I'm leaving. He was disgusted, you know, he was sure those people that would have done.
Speaker 5: That, anybody that's a human being would be disgusted in that moment, right.
Speaker 4: Yes, Like that's my blanket and this is my car. Why'd you do that? All right?
Speaker 5: Again, the moral of the story is never trust a ever, particularly not on a date.
Speaker 4: You shouldn't be trying to squeak one out.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 9: All right, Jess, So I've been watching Love Is Blind? Right, have you guys caught up with any other episodes?
Speaker 4: Selena? Have you even started? Haven't even started it?
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm stuck on episode one. I think I've lost I think I've lost my wife for it. And that's going to be my biggest issue. You know, I just didn't it, didn't do it for didn't like really grab her and pull her in. And she's like the episodes are so long too, are like, yes, they really should condense that a little bit.
Speaker 9: Maybe just skip a few episodes and then go back to it because there's a little bit more juicy stuff that happens later.
Speaker 8: But some of the things I wanted to talk.
Speaker 9: To you guys about today spoiler alert. Ah, have you ever heard of a communal sock basket?
Speaker 4: Oh? What now?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: No, I don't know what it is, but it sounds grow you know.
Speaker 9: On Love is Blind, we always hear about some strange things that people do because people, for some reason like to share it on there on national television for everyone to see. One of the women on the show said that her family has a communal sock basket. So all the socks in the house go in that one basket and the whole family shares the socks.
Speaker 4: It's like a free for all.
Speaker 5: So they get washed and not sorted. They just stay in one big basket.
Speaker 9: Yes, And so she's like, with whatever you need for whatever occasion, you go in here and you take whatever you need and you wear the socks. Then they get washed, they get put back in the basket, and somebody else could go and wear the socks if they need them.
Speaker 5: Does that mean, everybody us seeps everyone wearing a similar sized sock. Like that really wouldn't work in my house because I get a you know, a seven year old and a five year old.
Speaker 6: We ain't swapping socks.
Speaker 5: And then my wife's feet are nowhere near the size of my feet, so I'm just in there digging for my big floppy socks.
Speaker 9: So she lives with or she lived with her family, so it's mainly adults.
Speaker 8: So it was mom, dad and a few siblings.
Speaker 6: See, there you go.
Speaker 5: If you've got if you've got socks that are innerswappable, right, I mean, then that's the word. But then it works yeah in theory. Yeah, but is this something that you would do?
Speaker 9: And are you judging like a potential partner if they tell you that they do this.
Speaker 4: I mean it's kind of weird.
Speaker 2: What makes more sense is like maybe maybe the socks, you know how one always disappears every time you wash. Of course, maybe put those like the lonely single ones, like in a basket. So if anyone's like missing a sock or needs an extra sock, then you go in there and you grab one.
Speaker 5: That's just something like that, you're just running a sock lost and found. That's not really that functional because all those lonely socks are gonna sit there forever because you never find the other one. I multiple pairs, I don't know, they vanished off the face of the earth. And socks like it, particularly, like I wear a lot of colorful socks and patterns and stuff. Once once you lose the match, there's no that sock's gonna sit there and that lost and found forever.
Speaker 4: It's yeah, that's different. They're worthless without that.
Speaker 9: I mean, I know they get washed, but there's just something about it that I'm like, I don't want to wear something that somebody else probably like has their sweat on.
Speaker 4: That's what I thought.
Speaker 6: You guys were in Ladies were instantly and go.
Speaker 10: Eow, you don't wear someone else's socks my sister or my daughter, Like I wear my daughter's stuff all the time.
Speaker 8: What about your dad socks?
Speaker 4: Well, his socks would never fit me, and if they did, I wouldn't touch those.
Speaker 5: Okay, So there you go. So you have boundaries of grossness.
Speaker 2: You're still like picking a sock that is a good fit for them, Like this girl in love is blind, isn't wearing her dad's socks.
Speaker 4: Hey, if they're.
Speaker 5: Well, let's just say, I mean, there are some families that could probably all wear a very similar size, just generic white tube sock. You know all those things say this fits size six to thirteen. You're like, okay. And there are some families where dad mom are pretty similar in height, you know, yeah, and so are the kids, and everybody could be wearing the same could be fitting into that same white tube sock.
Speaker 4: What about underwear? You a communal underwear basket? Socks?
Speaker 5: I wouldn't socks. I wouldn't care underwear, I would care.
Speaker 9: Yeah, undergarments in general, just they are washed washed. So another thing that I noticed the season you guys, is the amount of times that the guys mention their sister is insane. So one guy in particular, he mentions his sister for everything, saying, I don't know if she would approve of this, she's mad about this.
Speaker 8: He even is.
Speaker 9: Very hesitant about introducing his soon to be wife to the sister because he just does not think that she shall approve.
Speaker 4: Like, is this a red flag? I don't think it's a red flag.
Speaker 2: I think it's sweet that they care so much about what the sister thinks.
Speaker 9: But to the point where what the sister thinks gets in the way.
Speaker 4: Of your relationship.
Speaker 2: Well that okay, then, yes, that is that's a little different, right, A pink flag not all the way red, but it's in that direction, Graham, would you letting anybody get in the way?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I did.
Speaker 5: I know that early on in a relationship, the only opinion that matters is yours, right, yours and the other person.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 5: I've never gone into a relationship going wonder what my sister's gonna think about this, Like, I just I don't. It does not it's not even on the radar. It definitely matters what I think.
Speaker 2: But at some point, does it cross your mind, like, oh my god, I hope my family, I hope my sister. I mean, you guys are really you guys. I don't know how close you and your sister are. You guys are twins. But didn't that ever cross your mind? Like I hope my sister likes her.
Speaker 5: I think you always have that hope, But I don't know, And maybe it's I don't know, maybe that's unusual.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 5: My opinion is the only one that really that I really took into account early on relationships, like I'm not.
Speaker 4: Saying that oh man, oh mom likes her.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I was the only matters if I really like this person, if I thought I had found the person, like this is my person. Yeah, And if that's your person, your family should whether or not they're they're, you know, their favorite or whatever, they should accept them because it's the person that you have chosen.
Speaker 9: Because one of the guys is even kind of questioned about this, like why are you not fighting for your relationship and even introducing her to your sister, and this was kind of his response.
Speaker 4: It's not that she's.
Speaker 2: Hard to win over, it's just like really important that she approves of like what I do.
Speaker 4: She was like not a fan of me doing this at all.
Speaker 11: I finally like got her to come.
Speaker 2: Around and be like, okay, you can go.
Speaker 4: Not that like she controls my life. But she was like very.
Speaker 12: Emotional and she was like okay, you can.
Speaker 4: Go, like do the experiment and like do the pods. But she was like, I'm not okay with you getting engaged through that. What in the sister controlling?
Speaker 5: What is that about? Why that that's weird to me?
Speaker 9: I think that's taking it too far right, way too far like.
Speaker 4: But didn't she She almost didn't let me come here.
Speaker 6: She almost didn't let me.
Speaker 5: You're a you're an adult, and you're gonna your sister doesn't want you to go on a TV show.
Speaker 6: That's not for her to decide.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so spoiler alert, Wait, I've lost my.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 8: He never introduced her to his Dang.
Speaker 4: I was gonna watch. That was the one part we were to watch.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you guys, just to watch though, because the season finale is this Friday, and then.
Speaker 4: The reunion and oh my god, I have to start.
Speaker 8: The union is on Sunday.
Speaker 4: You guys, what already is the finale? On episode one? You got a shout out?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got one here it says dad in your d m's dad and your dad. Why do you think this dad is in my dad? Oh my god, maybe that's the type. I wanted to ask you if you can give a birthday shout out to my special baby boy, Santiago Himenez.
Speaker 6: He's turning seven years old today.
Speaker 5: Dad, Mom, big brother, big brother Sebastian, and Harry brother chomps love you very much. That's their bulldog, not an actual hairy brother. So happy you are our special booboo. We love you, and happy birthday, Happy, happy birthday, Santiago, and tell your dad to get out of my dad.
Speaker 6: That's gross.
Speaker 4: That's a good point, Hottest.
Speaker 13: It's all the stuff you need to know, the music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So the super awkward interview between Timothy shallow May and Julianne Huff is going viral. Julianne was on the red carpet at the Oscars on Sunday night and she had one of those little TikTok mics and she was like interviewing some of the celebs that walked by. So she shared this TikTok of this really short interview with Timothy shallow May.
Speaker 8: All right, we gotta lay mic right here.
Speaker 4: We got Do you have any like dance moves that you.
Speaker 8: Go to like like a go to do you?
Speaker 4: I do little body roll body roll actions when coming out of the womb. You did that as a baby. I did, didn't metments? I do final adjustments now.
Speaker 9: Okay, all right, well thank you.
Speaker 4: So much for Hey, thanks talking with the little mic.
Speaker 2: All Everyone's like, oh my god, the entire thing when she was doing the body roll in front of him, he just looks so uncomfortable, like what are you doing?
Speaker 4: Who are you?
Speaker 2: And this the whole thing was just very cringe and like he could not wait to get out of there.
Speaker 6: What in the what was the point of that?
Speaker 5: Oh geez, thathing went off the rails like immediately so so fast, like I had.
Speaker 9: Nothing to do with him. This could have been an interview with anybody.
Speaker 5: Really, he seems like he'd be kind of an awkward interview. He does just in general.
Speaker 2: Right, like like timid and quiet, like a little quirky, Yeah, timid, all right. Selena Gomez almost had a run in with Hailey Bieber. You guys, they both ended up at the same Vanity Fair Oscars after party Sunday after the Oscars. Obviously it's the Oscars after a party. By the way, Haley was not with justin. People thought that was a little concerning, in a sign of marriage trouble, because.
Speaker 4: Why is Hailey outside by herself.
Speaker 2: Sources say that after parties and stuff just aren't his thing.
Speaker 4: But everything's good anyway, So Hailey's there, Selena is.
Speaker 2: There, and and Selena was like actively avoiding her Asura said she wasn't gonna let anything ruin her night. She's gotten, you know, better at avoiding drama and falling into traps that could cause any negative buzz or any negative viral moments and lead to like anxiety or anything.
Speaker 4: So just not running into her was in the back of her head the entire night.
Speaker 2: If they had bumped into one another, she would have said hi and kept it cordial, but she did not want that drama.
Speaker 4: Do they have the isn't the drama like long gone?
Speaker 5: They're both moved on in their yes, relationship. Yeah, there's no Lena Gomez. By all accounts, what they lead us believe in social media is the happiest person on the planet.
Speaker 4: So what does she care? Yeah, there's no drama with them.
Speaker 2: I think she means the media trying to like dissect if they had to run into conversation what were they talking about?
Speaker 4: And that would just lead to an explosion.
Speaker 2: Of media articles and people talking about them.
Speaker 5: Again, do you think sees everything Justin Bieber is going through and it was like clad I'm with this Harry guy instead?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, talking about.
Speaker 2: Of course, I don't think she said it exactly like that or right.
Speaker 4: But you don't even, but it's something to that effect. Yes, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 5: I always hear these stories about a bank accidentally depositing money into the wrongs person account, so it sounds like a dream, but they always figure it out, they make you give it back.
Speaker 6: Well, listen to this one.
Speaker 5: You guys were learning about an era that City Bank made last year. This one might be the biggest of them all. This one wouldn't even, you know, this one wouldn't even. You'd see your account and be like, this is clearly an error because they accidentally put eighty one trillion dollars into a customers account. This happened in April of twenty twenty four. Look, if there was an extra canna bank just accidentally put an extra five grand or ten grand into my account, you know, maybe they wouldn't notice that. They're gonna notice when eighty one trillion dollars is gone. Also, do they even have eighty one trillion dollars? I don't think they do, so I don't think the math works on this. What's interesting is it was supposed to be just two hundred and eighty dollars going into somebody's account. I don't know if somebody fell asleep on the keyboard and just was holding down the zero, because how do you get to eighty one trillion from that? That's a lot of moves of the decimal point this mistake. The interesting part was that the first two City bank employees that like, process this transaction, no red flags raised, they didn't.
Speaker 4: Notice that was an inside job.
Speaker 6: They totally just missed it.
Speaker 5: The third City worker was the one that was like, wait a second, and less less than two hours later they reversed that deposit.
Speaker 4: How did it get past?
Speaker 5: How did the third How does it take three people working at your bank that doesn't instill a lot of confidence in your bank that the third person doesn't notice that instead of a two hundred and eighty dollars deposit, they accidentally put eighty one trillion in You know how many zeros?
Speaker 6: That is a lot of zeros.
Speaker 9: And you know what's funny, It's like when it's one of us and the bank notices, like a ten dollars transaction that shouldn't be there, they block it and they send you a text message saying like we blocked this because we think it's activity.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they would have they don't have.
Speaker 8: Their own security like doing that.
Speaker 6: Eighty one trillion, Yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 5: Next eighty one trillion, Yeah that's fine.
Speaker 6: But somebody was a trillionaire for a minute there.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: The JV Show, I'm selenap Graham. Jess is running in here from the bathroom.
Speaker 4: Head Jess, that was the bathroom back before we kick off. What the bleep?
Speaker 6: What's up?
Speaker 4: Guys, it's Andy here. Just want to give a shout out to my beautiful wife.
Speaker 6: It's her birthday.
Speaker 14: You want to say something, Yeah, happy birthday, Mama.
Speaker 6: That's Galileo. Happy birthday, Mama, have a beautiful day.
Speaker 5: Happy birthday, Mama. We don't know her name. We know Andy Luna and we know Galileo.
Speaker 4: But did he say what it is. We're just going to call her mom.
Speaker 5: Okay, happy birthday Mama.
Speaker 8: Hi, this is me and Mom.
Speaker 14: We just wanted to say we're twins too, and Graham, you're our favorite.
Speaker 4: Appreciate you.
Speaker 5: Grahama is a twin earlier, I have a twin sister, and we have that win bond. Like if I stub my toe, she'll she'll I'll get a text like minutes later and She'll be like, God, my toe is killing me that something happened.
Speaker 4: To you, And you know, we just have that twin we're twining.
Speaker 2: I like here, I know you're joking, but has something like that ever happened?
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, let's get to what the bleep? Where you can win a JB show. Chug mug.
Speaker 2: You just got to be the first person to guest today's bleeped out word.
Speaker 4: It's always leave your guest is on the talkback mic. I mean you and improved iHeart Radio App. You guys ready for today's clip? Sure?
Speaker 9: Why are men so dramatic when they get hit in the.
Speaker 4: Does it really hurt that bad? Graham?
Speaker 5: I mean, if the bleeped out word is what I think it is, the answer is yes, it does?
Speaker 4: Yes? Is it? That's the only word I can think of. Well, it's a family show.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's a good point.
Speaker 15: All right.
Speaker 5: That take that guests off if you can. I don't know how you do that. All right, leave us your guests on the talkback mic on the newly improved iHeart Radio App. Leave us here your name and your city along with that guest, because we want to be able to shout you out when you win. Yep, shout out if you say something ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Also the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, I'm playing with the.
Speaker 2: Bleep where you can win this JV show Chug mug if you are the first person against today's bleeped out word. It's always if you think you know what it is, you got to leave it on the talk back mike. And remember this is a family show. Despite what it sounds like. Here's today's clipfication missed it. Why are men so dramatic when.
Speaker 16: They get hit in the.
Speaker 4: Right It really hurt that bad?
Speaker 15: It does?
Speaker 2: Question?
Speaker 6: The answer is yes, and.
Speaker 4: It will never know. It will never know.
Speaker 2: It's not that though about. This is a family show. So let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 15: Good morning JV Show. This is RK from Hayward and I think the bleeped out would is shin and know soccer players, the old dramatic have a good day.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, but that's one of the forever I was gonna say. Getting hit in the shin is one of the worst things ever. There's no cushion there, it's just straight out of the bout. But I'm not giving soccer players a pass. Like dude, guys, the flopping around on the ground of the in pain, and then they come out and spray you with something and then suddenly you can run like get.
Speaker 4: Out of here. No, that would be me. Yeah, me too.
Speaker 2: Hi, this is your Senya from Conquered and my guess is pinky toe?
Speaker 4: Pinky toe? Also, good guy? Is pain?
Speaker 5: You catch that pinky toe in the corner of the coffee table and it goes the other direction and you're just like, who pinkye?
Speaker 6: Who asked you to be a part of this?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I feel like you just go silent, like because you're in that much pain, you do know, I yell no, I go silent, and I'm like trying to deal with.
Speaker 4: It, so I left to swear words flood Yeah me too.
Speaker 11: Good running JV show.
Speaker 2: My name is Melissa, I'm Jim san Jose and I think the bleeped out word this morning is Adam's Apple.
Speaker 7: Thanks, have a great day.
Speaker 4: Bye Graham. You ever get hit?
Speaker 5: Yes, and that is very painful. Yeah, right here, what do you what do you ladies have right there? If we have an Adam's app what like throat?
Speaker 4: Yes? But is it like hard right there?
Speaker 9: Well? If you if you like, like if I advocate myself.
Speaker 5: Like basically, what I'm saying is that Adam zappone guy, is that just a little bump here and then you guys have everything else behind that is the little bump? Yeah, I think so okay, Yes, it's getting hit there is really painful.
Speaker 2: And then you like why, like how would you have gotten hit there? Like a person punched you like in the throat in time.
Speaker 5: Or you're asking a guy how he got hit anywhere? We're guys, are you kidding? We get out of the womb wrestling each other and punching each other and doing stupid stuff to each other. I've been injured in every body part I've got guys, Yes there, I've been injured everywhere, every single place.
Speaker 6: Something has happened.
Speaker 5: Yea guaranteed kicking something.
Speaker 2: What the belief get those guys is in gonna play?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's happened.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety plain what the bleep?
Speaker 4: Where you can win this JV show?
Speaker 2: Chuck mug if you are the first person a guest today is bleeped out?
Speaker 4: Word is always leave your guests? Is on the talkback mic.
Speaker 2: Now in case you missed our clip of the day here it is why are men so dramatic when.
Speaker 16: They get hit in the Does it really hurt that bad?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 8: Like, can you explain the type of pain the pain?
Speaker 5: It just travels, It moves all the way up through your whole body and it just bunks over and you feel sick too.
Speaker 4: At the same time. All right, well, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 8: Hi JV show.
Speaker 14: This is ronic from Heyward and I think the bleeped out word is chin.
Speaker 4: Thank you. I was a popular guest this morning. Get hitting the chin. Nobody like that.
Speaker 6: Some dudes have a glass jaw. You hit him there night night, Go sleep good.
Speaker 17: Boy, Charlotte can concord.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna go ahead, and gies Waling, all right, I hope if it's not tomorrow.
Speaker 1: By.
Speaker 5: Very good guess, and it does hurt and we will belly ache about it.
Speaker 4: For a long time.
Speaker 3: And Jon City is that answered?
Speaker 11: Ego?
Speaker 5: Ego?
Speaker 4: Another good guess?
Speaker 5: One few people guessed that one bruise a man's ego. I think rather take this.
Speaker 14: Show the Samantha and I guess today that the bleeped out word is stomach.
Speaker 4: Have a good day.
Speaker 18: Bye.
Speaker 4: Today's Cliff unbleep.
Speaker 8: Why are men so dramatic when.
Speaker 16: They get hit in the stomach?
Speaker 4: Does it really hurt that bad?
Speaker 8: Because I saw this while growing up.
Speaker 9: I have a bunch of guy cousins, and every time they got hit with the ball, like when we were playing soccer, they.
Speaker 8: Would be out like for a while, like rolling around like, is it because the wind gets like knocked out of you?
Speaker 4: What is that pain?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Have you guys ever had the wind knocked out of you before?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you would know if you had.
Speaker 5: It's a it's a very disconcerting feeling like it because you can't break, you can't breath for a second. It like all the air gets blasted out of you and you're like no, and you feel it. You're like what is happening? And that feels like it goes on for an hour, but it's probably like a matter of like six seconds.
Speaker 8: Carrie, Is that worse than any other pain?
Speaker 4: Nope?
Speaker 5: But can't hit the new You know what's worse getting the wind knocked out of you is definitely.
Speaker 6: You see football players in the NFL, it happened to him.
Speaker 5: They'll be down on the field for a minute and then suddenly they'll walk off and like what happened to him? They got the wind knocked out of him. No real, no real injury other than that. All right, let's give some shout outs. First, Samantha in San Jose she had the very first correct answer this morning, and that means brand new chuck Munk coming away.
Speaker 6: Boom.
Speaker 4: When do we get in the new twenty twenty five chuck Munks. That's a good question. We haven't ran out of the twenty twenty four still run first, all right, Nu chug Munks will be arriving at some point.
Speaker 5: I think a few other people came with the correct answer this morning.
Speaker 4: Send me and a conquered hat. It was up man, Amanda and Adeline and now but what's up? But what's up? We did it. Laurie and Morgan Hill had it.
Speaker 5: Soda, Christina Walnut Creek, Karina in Redwood City had it, and so did Olivia.
Speaker 6: And Morgan Hill.
Speaker 4: A Monks.
Speaker 5: Maybe a few last minute answers that came in just now that I haven't seen yet, But I think.
Speaker 4: That's about it. All right.
Speaker 17: Thank you for playing Tomorrow Morning seven o five The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine I'm Selina.
Speaker 4: Groom and I'm John Ann. Who is this on the phone?
Speaker 14: Hi?
Speaker 4: Hi, Irwin? How's it going? We are great. I heard you want to win some tickets to the Disney Resorts. Is that true?
Speaker 15: Oh yeah, He's like, oh yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I really do. Well, you're on to play the JV Show. You have no game. We're going to ask you for trivia questions. You got to get three correct to win these tickets in Irwin, no cheating.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Is your radio up in the background. I'm hearing an echo. Can you turn it all the way down please?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, I'm just hearing things.
Speaker 4: All right, Thank you so much. All right, are you ready? Question number one?
Speaker 2: What country does the cappuccino originate from?
Speaker 4: That sounds good?
Speaker 5: Italy.
Speaker 4: I mean it's right there in the name the cappuccino. That's from Italy. All right. Question number two.
Speaker 5: In the early two thousands, what iconic NBA player gave himself the nickname Black Mamba?
Speaker 4: That was an easy one. Question number three.
Speaker 2: The very front car of a train, like the one that's pulling all the other ones, is called what.
Speaker 1: Come on, Chris, Come on, come on.
Speaker 6: It's in front of the trainer.
Speaker 10: Jogs it, conductor, the locomotive or the engine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the very front.
Speaker 5: I heard a caboose back there, and then a conductor either of those.
Speaker 4: All right, all right, all right.
Speaker 6: Question number four.
Speaker 4: You guys need this one.
Speaker 6: It's kind of a tricky web.
Speaker 4: You need this one to win those Disneyland tickets.
Speaker 5: Question for someone who is polytheistic believes.
Speaker 4: In more than one? What someone who.
Speaker 5: Is polytheistic believes in more than one?
Speaker 6: What don't say tooth fairy?
Speaker 2: More than one?
Speaker 15: God?
Speaker 9: Yeah, God, you guys did amazing and you just went for two day one Parker.
Speaker 8: Day Disney Resort tickets.
Speaker 9: You guys, at Disney Resort the happiest place on earth. You'll find all kinds of happy, like they travel to a galaxy far far away kind of happy, or my.
Speaker 8: Dream is finally coming true kind of happy.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Irwin, congratulations, And though I got to be honest, your wife was pulling all the weight there.
Speaker 4: What's your wife's name?
Speaker 2: Thank you, Jocelyn, Jocelyn Irwin, Congratulations.
Speaker 4: The hang on everybody else? Eight twenty another chance to win your Disney tickets. Graham, we got some shout.
Speaker 5: Out, and I just want to say, I like to enjoyed that one because no controversy.
Speaker 6: They won the game straight up.
Speaker 4: They earned those Disneyland tickets.
Speaker 5: So stand down all your Disneyland angry people that get mad when we give losers Disneyland tickets. All right, people in my DMS, people in my DMS, Well, when you lose the game, you are, in fact a loser. Hey Graham, I'd love if you could shout out my daughter. Oh Jess, I need you for this one.
Speaker 2: Oh she just she just ran out to the bathroom. It was like Code Brown emergency.
Speaker 4: Splanna give me your best Spanish pronunciation. J Jaci nt a Hyacintha ja c i nta.
Speaker 6: Yeah Jacintha, That's what I said. Yeah, all right, I'm just checking birthday.
Speaker 4: Shout out.
Speaker 6: She's turning six today.
Speaker 5: We love your silliness, obsession with farts and overall beautiful spirit.
Speaker 4: Is she talking about me or is she talking about her daughter?
Speaker 5: I don't know either way. I love seeing you grow up into a wonderful person. It could also be about me. Love Mom, dad and Lucero. So happy happy birthday. There another one, Hey, grand Mom, slide into your DMS again. Another satisfied customer this time to ask you guys to please wish my daughter Ellie a happy birthday. She turned nine on Saturday. What's today's Selena, It's Tuesday, Okay. She's the most spunky, hilarious, courageous and responsible kid. She loves listening to you guys, especially the Up Nope game, So this will mean a lot to her. With all our love, mom, dad, sister Izzy, and brother Nico, we love you, Ellie.
Speaker 6: So happy, happy belated birthday.
Speaker 5: There one last one, hello, could you please wish my girlfriend a happy twenty fifth birthday?
Speaker 6: Never say how old lady is turning.
Speaker 4: Her name is Ava.
Speaker 5: She listens to your guys show every morning on her way to work, and that is from her boyfriend THEO. So happy, happy, virtual, happy birthday.
Speaker 4: That's a great point, Gottest.
Speaker 13: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the bay.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: So remember the woman who was accusing Jay Z of assaulting her when she was a minor, who talked about this lawsuit. Did you guys know that last month she voluntarily dismissed her lawsuit. I did not know that with prejudice, meaning it cannot be filed again. So Jane's team they're obviously taking this as a win, and now jay Z is suing her and her attorney, Tony Busby.
Speaker 4: In the lawsuit.
Speaker 2: He claims that this accuser told her lawyer that her assault story wasn't true, but mister Busby pushed her to go forward with it anyways to leverage a maximum payday. And now this lawyer is trying to extort jay with false claims that its people have been her rasing Jane Doe, which I've seen that there are some new documents that have been filed by him, claiming that she was approached outside her home and quartered by two men and asked if she was lying and almost forced to sign this paper, but she refused, and it's left her.
Speaker 4: Intimidated and terrified, is what Tony Busby is claiming. I mean, I believe it, do you?
Speaker 5: I mean, whether or not the allegations are true or false. The stuff about somebody approaching her, I would tend to think is true because that's what high power, high profile client does. They're going to send their lawyers and whoever to go try to verify her claims. And then hope that there's a settlement or some sort of thing that I did wonder that but urged.
Speaker 2: She's been anonymous, her name has not been has not been anywhere.
Speaker 4: You think Jay's people have access to that.
Speaker 6: I'm sure they figured it out.
Speaker 4: I guess it's possible. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I get I get slimeball vibes from Tony Busby. Now he's the person that's representing over one hundred people in like the ditty case, And I don't know, I get I'm starting to get slain ball vibes from here.
Speaker 4: Don't we believe those people? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Actually, I mean it'd be tough, like as a you know, look, there are lawyers that go, you know, try to put together these cases and stuff, and yeah, you could be like, well, they're just in it for the money. Well, isn't everybody in everything for the money. Isn't that the point of everything? And yeah, so yeah, you could get sort of the slain ball vibes. But imagine you have somebody to come through your door in your office and like, hey, I've got to claim against jay Z.
Speaker 4: Your ears we're running with it.
Speaker 2: Your ears are going to be like, oh okay, unless what Jay is saying is true that she told the lawyer like, hey, this isn't true, but the lawyers like, who cares? So we're going to run with it anyways, just to see what happens that way.
Speaker 4: Now, and now Jay.
Speaker 2: Suing her and claiming the woman even has a history of mental illness and so that's why he wants to he's fighting to even keep her anonymous because he doesn't want this to have any.
Speaker 4: Effect on her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so like maybe she is just someone who has taken advantage of I don't know, it would be a very odd thing by the lawyer, not Jay Zy.
Speaker 5: I mean outside of a mental health issue like you mentioned. If that's the case, then I get it.
Speaker 4: But your normal.
Speaker 5: Person isn't like, hey I've got a I've got an idea and then like hey, lawyer, no it's actually not an idea, Like who who would go.
Speaker 6: Through all that trouble?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know. It's kind of weird.
Speaker 2: This the whole thing is very weird. But also her withdrawing the initial claim.
Speaker 4: It's good for James and that speaks a lot. All right, Graham, what do you have? Happy started the trade war? Everyone?
Speaker 5: The trade waring, the trade war has begun. Hopefully stocked up your house yesterday with virtually everything that you can think of, because all that stuff likely going to get more expensive. Our current president has been threatening tariffs on imports from other countries quite some time. Today's the day a few major ones go into effects. So starting today, imported goods from Canada and Mexico going to be taxed in additional twenty five percent, and China's import duty will jump up from ten percent to twenty Those countries have already announced their own planned tariffs on goods that are exported to them from the United States, so in effect, got ourselves a bit of a trade war. The stock market took notice of all this turmoil this morning, and it took a pretty sharp downturn. It's gonna be interesting in track whether this is more short term posturing or if these uh will remain in effect longer term. The one unfortunate thing is if it does go longer term, is that if there's one thing we know about companies, they never eat the rising costs and cut into their own profits and bonuses for their big wigs. They pass the costs off to us, the consumers, and we pay more for products electricity, gas, et cetera, et cetera. So this might be painful for us norms, but again we don't know how long this lasts and what it goes for. But the short term usually repercussions are stuff costs more for us.
Speaker 4: It's just like how we expected to live? Like do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: How are we expected to even survive out here? I don't know.
Speaker 5: The thing that really just you know, burns my toast is when all these companies, and you know, there's some big ones that are like.
Speaker 4: Hey, we need to be doing all this stuff, so it's going to cost you. We got to raise your rates on this stuff.
Speaker 5: And then you hear in separate news they just record profits for last.
Speaker 4: Quarter and they get so and so raised. Wait, why did I have to pay more than you guys? Did the record profits? Why did my rates go up on stuff? Oh?
Speaker 2: On Netflix, interesting, Pecunie and some others.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just like, what what is happening?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That makes zero sense, but thank.
Speaker 1: You Graham The JV Show on Wild ninety nine.
Speaker 12: Hey, guys, I love do Cat and I love her little voice, and this is Yanka.
Speaker 19: I was just leaving to talk about I love you guys, and I wanted to sing doja cat for you, but.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I know the lyrics enough. And her voice is like cute, seene, I want to do that.
Speaker 18: Ooh you watching me?
Speaker 3: I can do the same.
Speaker 12: Oh, I love the taste.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Bye, guys, have a tesday, Happy Tuesday, Happy Tuesday.
Speaker 6: I yes, yeah, we do.
Speaker 4: That every day. That would just make my morning. I love that.
Speaker 14: All right.
Speaker 4: We were talking about jay Z. He's now suing the.
Speaker 2: Jane Doe who accused him of assaulting her, saying that look, she admitted the story was fake and it's the lawyer Tony Busby who just will not drop it.
Speaker 4: Good morning JV family.
Speaker 11: This is Louise from Houston.
Speaker 19: I can definitely tell you that in regards to attorney Tony Busby, he's in a way we have I felt to be my opinion that he's always been like that and he's just a greedy person that just wants see his fifteen minutes of fame and that's it and get you know, well, have a good.
Speaker 15: Day, everybody.
Speaker 2: Hey, thank you for that, you too. I mean Tony Busby, he is based out of Texas. I mean maybe he has a reputation there for being one of these lawyers that just is.
Speaker 4: Like all the other lawyers. Yeah, yeah, basically get it for the money. It is.
Speaker 5: I mean said, when any story comes out or any anything, you just follow the money. It's usually the answer to mon Yeah, to the underlying thing on pretty much everything in this world.
Speaker 4: Followed money. That's what I like to do. Yeah, all right, Graham, all right, major update to the story. Major update, you guys.
Speaker 6: We talked about this yesterday.
Speaker 5: A bunch the u five year old that was riding a horse in Daily City on a little sweet pasture ride.
Speaker 4: It was being led along and then a woman.
Speaker 5: Runs up and pulls the horse's tail, and then that five year old got bucked right off the horse. Still varying accounts about the severity of the leg injury that the kid suffered, but nonetheless the kid was injured. And we wondered yesterday what kind of charges this person would be facing and what kind of punishment they could be facing for those charges. Well, the woman has been arrested and identified. We knew she had been arrested yesterday, had not been identified, and she's a San Francisco a woman and her name.
Speaker 8: Is Maasa bankok Leon Yep.
Speaker 1: And she's twenty nine years old again.
Speaker 8: That's uh Tomasa bankok Leon.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: She was booked into Salmonteo County jails. She posted bond and was released. But she is, you guys, facing felony child endangerment charges. Good, I looked up online California felony child you know, endangerment?
Speaker 4: What does that?
Speaker 5: What's the maximum punishment there? Six years in prison? Is the max sentence for that? Now, Jess, yesterday you said she should be facing and serve some actual prison time.
Speaker 4: Do you think she should get the max here? Six years in prison?
Speaker 5: Oh, this kid could have died getting bucked up the horse or paralyzed or something awful.
Speaker 4: I'd say at least three three years?
Speaker 8: You think more?
Speaker 9: I don't.
Speaker 4: I think it's less.
Speaker 5: But I do want a lesson to be taught here because this was a blatant act of like you should know you pull a horse's tail. It's one thing if you want to pull, don't. That's cruelty to animals. But like if you want to go up to a horse in a field that's by itself, with no rider on it and try to pull its tail, you do you, it's probably gonna kick that's probably going to kick you in the in the family jewels, you know, And at least like you get rewarded instant karma for your stupidity. But when there's a rider on there, a kid in particular like you, you have to, being a functioning member of this society, know that that's stupid.
Speaker 6: Do you think wrong?
Speaker 4: That's what I was an ass.
Speaker 2: Do you think it's possible she didn't know a horse would react that way?
Speaker 4: So you mean to.
Speaker 6: Tell me that just asking.
Speaker 5: Had no idea that pulling a horse's tail could result in this?
Speaker 4: Is it possible she's old enough to know she's twenty nine years old? Does anyone know her? By the way that's listening right now?
Speaker 5: I want to leave us the talk back and whether or not she knows uh that pulling a horse's tail could result in something negative? And just for the record, her name is Yeah, that's what I said, And uh, does anyone know her?
Speaker 4: Saying her name completely wrong?
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure she's I'm pretty sure to me, yeah, it sounds based on the spell, but yeah, she's obviously someone here in the Bay area, somebody listening knows her. Maybe she's listening right now. I would like to weigh in. I would welcome that.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 5: If your name is ready, MASSU leave us a talk back. We want to get your side of things. Yeah, and understand what was the motivation. I wonder if like somebody with her was recording like, oh, this will be a funny let's get some funny YouTube Brank whyt don't we build this horse's tail?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I hope the kid doesn't know. Great idea, great ideas up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, seriously the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: All right, Graham, we were just talking about the kid.
Speaker 5: He was five years old, five years old bucked off a horse after a woman pulled the horse's tail and he was doing the kid was doing a little riding, you know, session and daily city woman pull runs up, pulls horses tail.
Speaker 4: Kids bucked off the horse.
Speaker 5: That woman has been arrested, identified twenty nine year old San Francisco woman, and she's facing felony child engagement endangerment charges, which carry a maximum sentence in California of six years in prison.
Speaker 18: Good morning, Jamie Cruiz without the haircut. That lady of the horse, unfortunately, is probably only going to get about thirty days. But here's my question, Jess, since you hate kids, when you saw that video and I don't lie, did you laugh Seleena and Graham?
Speaker 4: Did she laugh?
Speaker 8: I did not.
Speaker 6: I walked by the I centered that video.
Speaker 5: I said, hey, can you post that to her story to our story on Instagram JV Morning Show if you're not following us? And I walked by the studio and all I heard was.
Speaker 2: She was definitely a She showed it to the whole office and they were all laughing.
Speaker 4: Everybody is disgusting. It was disgusting. Up your lying.
Speaker 11: Good morning guys. I just want to comment about that lady. Actually, Jess, can you say that name for me? Because I love the way you say anyways. I mean, my gut is telling me he's probably not gonna do the Times. Bob is going to be a slap on the wrists if anything. Definitely not gonna be six years. I mean it's probably less than half. But man, that was brutal to watch anyway, that's just arrested.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is definitely going to be less than less than half.
Speaker 4: I think, let me sorry about that.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's more with Edgar that maybe maybe thirty days, I know.
Speaker 5: May probably going to be disappointing. I think we're gonna be disappointed when we hear it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and there you go by popular and tilmasa.
Speaker 5: Anybody knows her, leave us a talkback. We'd like to know more about the thought process here.
Speaker 4: Let's do one more talkback. Good morning to AV show. This is Lisa from Morgan Hill.
Speaker 12: I just wanted to say that I agree with every point ground just made like one. However, I don't agree with three years or less. She shared the maximum. It's bad enough you pulled on that horse's tail. They were the kid almost the horse, and it wasn't even your kid.
Speaker 4: Maximum. I mean.
Speaker 2: A lot of crimes where I would like to see them serve the maximum. Yeah, if not more, but we just know that that's never the case.
Speaker 5: I mean, six years most of the time prison. It seems incredibly steep for this. But had the child something more serious happened, then I'm fully on board. It's still it could have happened, so shouldn't we I don't know, I go back there all right.
Speaker 2: So, according to a fraud prevention company called Incognia, nearly half of delivery app consumer fraud is refund abuse, you say, like refunding their food or anything that they order off of like Hooper Eats and door Dash, and it's cost businesses and estimated one hundred and three billion dollars last year alone.
Speaker 4: They're saying there's no way to verify.
Speaker 2: Like you're going to getting a refund because you're saying your food was too.
Speaker 4: Cold, or like it wasn't tasty enough.
Speaker 2: Or something was missing from your order, but there's no way to verify that, and so they're just handing out requests. If you give too many, if you get too many refunds, they can flag your account and then you won't be able to ask for refunds for a certain part.
Speaker 4: It's a certain amount of time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we've had some people leave us talkbacks before that work at some of these companies, And because we talked about this before, like oh yeah, you can just hit refund you know, h yeah, I didn't want want this or whatever, and they'll just let you keep it and refund you. They people have warned us that work at some of these companies. Yeah, yeah, watch out, your account get suspended.
Speaker 4: Do that too much.
Speaker 17: But you know what they're doing is they're just making more accounts oh smart. One guy made more than two hundred delivery app accounts. He placed over five thousand dollars in orders and he got back forty one hundred and fraudulent refunds.
Speaker 4: Whoa just out.
Speaker 5: There out there free and getting free stuff? Yeah, my god, don't you remember? This story was from a few years back, But there was a guy that was just ordering stuff from Amazon and then he would fill He'd say, I want to return it, and then he would fill the Amazon return box just with dirt of the exact weight of whatever the thing he was and then he would send it back and it took him like a year before they noticed, because most of those returns just get sent into a shredder or never get restocked on the shelves because they were of low enough price items. And then he was turned around selling all that stuff and let making it was some huge sum of money that he'd basically stolen, and he was just mailing back dirt to the company and they didn't notice because nobody opens those cheap returns.
Speaker 2: I know that Amazon they have some new system, and maybe someone on the talkbacks, if you can get through, can clarify because I've never experienced this, but I know someone who I think he tried to claim the package was stolen when it wasn't, and so now he has to be home when a package is delivered and like show like like a pin number proving like, hey, here's my number. I'm accepting the package for like a certain amount of time. Yeah, well, I mean that's there's something like.
Speaker 5: That obvious obviously why they take a picture every time that a package is delivered now or your food is dropped off, they take a picture to shoot. I mean that's their way of covering themselves. Like you can't say I didn't put it on your doorstep, because I did.
Speaker 6: But what right there?
Speaker 2: But this has happened to me one time it was the wrong doorstep.
Speaker 4: It wasn't even my place, right, No, that does happen.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and Selena, you've mentioned sometimes they get your order wrong for food deliveries. Do you kind of worry that if you return the food a law or you talk to them about it, that they'll flag your account or I.
Speaker 2: Do, because I've done this before. If I'm missing things like I am and they don't, I don't expect a full reef, but they're going to give me a partial. I have used the system, but I haven't lied and used it, Okay, but they don't have that, Like I'm not going to request to reads fraudulently because my food wasn't tasty enough for me.
Speaker 4: Like, sorry, that's just what I ordered.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what I mean, Like the tastiness is out of my control. Yeah, I mean the talking thing is, Yeah, you say one hundred and three billion dollars or whatever last year alone and all these you know, fraudulent refunds or whatever, and then you look at the nut throw that number on top of the number of just fraud in general, because you know, credit card fraud and you know fraud on the internet and all this stuff. That number is also staggeringly large, might be larger than that number. You're just like, how can we how these companies afford to just write off that much money? The fraud one always frustrates me because with cameras and stuff now, it's easy to catch people. You know, they're using your card somewhere else, so it's easy, but we just don't. They never get prosecuted because we just don't have them. I have the manpower to actually send people to investigate this stuff. If they just use my car card at a gas station. Like, there's footage. They are there, they are on the camera. You can identify them in probably seconds, but they just don't do it.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Okay to talk back, still working. Everything is good. We haven't crashed it.
Speaker 2: Yet with all the talkbacks.
Speaker 4: That have been coming in shock.
Speaker 2: Look, oh, we know you want these tickets for the Island resort. We have your chance to win your for two day, one park per day tickets. Just gotta leave us a talk about with your name, your phone number, and then we are going to be randomly picking somebody to call live on the air closer to eight pin fifty and letting that person know that they've won and it could be you.
Speaker 4: By the way. We're the JB Show. I'm Selena, I'm.
Speaker 2: Jess Swathany for nine So relationship uglies, Do I have this?
Speaker 4: No, I'm I'm worried.
Speaker 5: This is when two ugly people get into a relationship. The relationship.
Speaker 4: I'm kidding. I'm good.
Speaker 6: That's not mom here wow self for claimed hot momst.
Speaker 4: Morning to the kids at my daughter's school. All so creepy.
Speaker 1: They're way.
Speaker 4: Is really weird. They're miners.
Speaker 5: Okay, Drake, all right, So the relationship uglies you guys, and I think a lot of people listening and Selena you Ess, I'll ask you if you have, okay, kind of witnessed this yourself or it's been you. The relationship uglies are when you know, you get into a very happy, healthy relationship and you sort of let yourself is not the right term.
Speaker 6: This woman describes it as this.
Speaker 5: And I hadn't really thought about this because a lot of people say, oh, well, you get comfortable and name you know, you stop working out as much because you got your person, and you.
Speaker 4: Mean, maybe you gain a little weight.
Speaker 5: But she says this is in stark contrast to what happens in toxic relationships. She says, you know how you dated that toxic guy, but you looked your best because you were always full of anxiety and comparing yourself to the other girls out there, so you always had to look your hottest. Do you have you ever felt that way in a relationship?
Speaker 17: Selena, maybe a little bit.
Speaker 2: But when I was going through my toxic relationship phase, I think I was too.
Speaker 4: Depressed to really pull myself together and to look hot.
Speaker 5: Jess, have you ever had different had anxiety because she says, relationship uglies are the opposite of this feeling where you're in a bad relationship but you're always looking your hottest because you're just you have that anxiety that this guy's gonna break.
Speaker 4: Up with you.
Speaker 9: Maybe a little bit in the past, but I think I was more worried, less worried about me, more worried about them, like more worried about what Yeah, I guess, worried about what they thought, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So then yes, okay, So she says the relationship uglies are the opposite of that, and again that goes back to some of the things I mentioned earlier. She says, when you're in a healthy relationship, your guy, he's hyping you up even though you look like an absolute dirt ball. He tells you you're beautiful and you believe him. So she says, I slowly packed on some pounds. I let myself go a little bit because I'm the most beautiful girl in the world, right, That's what he keeps telling me. And she's trying to combat the relationship uglies. In her video she posted showing all her new supplements and workout routines and stuff that she's doing to combat the relationship, Uglies. Do you, ladies, have you ever thought that you or currently have the relationship?
Speaker 4: You have the relationship uglies? Now you have him right now, you've been diagnosed right now.
Speaker 6: Any specific symptoms we should know about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think with just the not putting a lot of effort into my appearance, because I do feel like, like, why I don't have to wear makeup every day, like for what, like you know what I mean, all the weekends if we're going somewhere, Yeah, but like day to day and I'm just like moping around in some sweats.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I already married this guy. Does matter? Relationship? Buglies? Yes, you have that.
Speaker 5: You're I'm asking this because you ladies are both in I mean, I think we're rare as as three people working together. We all are in very happy relationships. So just you are in a great relationship. Do you think you have the relationship Buglies?
Speaker 7: Right now?
Speaker 6: I know Selena mentioned some things about.
Speaker 2: You the other dayvid Yeah from an outside she's yeah.
Speaker 9: Well I don't think I do, but mainly because my boyfriend's the type to like keep me accountable with the things that I say.
Speaker 6: Like, well, he says, you don't look that great.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, but he he says, I'm beautiful regardless.
Speaker 8: But if I say, like, hey, this.
Speaker 9: Year, I want to work out more, He's very consistent in the gym, so he like pushes me to also be consistent and with just looking good in general. He knows I love to dress up and put outfits together, so he encourages it more.
Speaker 6: I know I look like an absolute dirt bag.
Speaker 4: He's like, yep, you do, but in a nicer way.
Speaker 8: I guess maybe he stude.
Speaker 2: Tells me I look beautiful though, but I do think I.
Speaker 8: Looked uglier before him.
Speaker 2: I will say this with just she does, like wear actual clothes to work every day and stuff, and I can make here and she's doing her makeup.
Speaker 4: Whoa, whoa, he's back, bro. No, I don't know. I don't like that. Sounds like she was throwing to shade him down.
Speaker 2: But she does put some effort into into the way she looks.
Speaker 4: So I so I do think that she does not have the relationship you've been diagnosed with having. And even if you and your man like live together and all that, I don't see you.
Speaker 2: I don't see you getting like comfortable to the point where you stop because it's something that you actually enjoy doing for yourself.
Speaker 9: Anyway, I will admit that is something that worries me because I mean, as much as I love dressing up, I always going to.
Speaker 4: See you without makeup more times than not.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And I also sometimes like just being in a comfy outfit with my hair in a bun with no makeup. Right, But I think I'm gonna feel a little bit of pressure to not get so comfortable and still dress up, Like I don't want to get too comfortable to where that's all I'm wearing, even if I'm just feel like.
Speaker 5: These are shots fired if Selena just Selena's go over your catching straights?
Speaker 9: Well, but you know what I mean, Like I did Selena.
Speaker 6: Can't really identify with what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I mean, at least I know it. I have the relationship em you know I do. I don't see the why why dress up and put on makeup? Why am I doing all that when I'm gonna go home and like clean.
Speaker 4: My house, you know what I mean. Like, it just doesn't make sense for some people, and it doesn't all doesn't.
Speaker 5: Almost everyone get an element of the relationship ugly as you're not as motivated in the gym once you've landed your person, like I don't need to, you know, like I don't. I'm the same way, like I don't need I was more motivated when I was single.
Speaker 6: You know, I don't want to be in the best shape my life.
Speaker 5: People look at me like, wow, look at that guy's in great shape, Like what's your relationship?
Speaker 4: You're like, what for?
Speaker 8: Yeah, who cares about your health.
Speaker 6: I've already achieved it.
Speaker 4: I've already achieved it. We're married.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 8: All right, we got these.
Speaker 2: Tickets for the Disneyland resort for day two park per day, for four day pack of two days.
Speaker 4: Oh no, for to day one park per day.
Speaker 8: Doesn't here we go.
Speaker 2: I wanta trying to say, all right, you guys, here is our winning talk back.
Speaker 11: Hi.
Speaker 14: This is Isabella and I've well Jessica. We really want me and my sisters really want to win to Jessey tickets.
Speaker 8: Please.
Speaker 4: We listen to.
Speaker 14: You guys every morning and then, uh, every every day and then.
Speaker 4: Every we're calling from Pittsburgh. My forhe numbers ninety five to eight.
Speaker 2: Every word okay, so let's go ahead and dial her up and see.
Speaker 5: If Isabella here or mommi.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, please pick up, please pick up. Don't mess it up, Jessica. Oh my god, I'm so nervous, Jessica. Don't let Isabella down. Her and her sister's they want to go. Oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 6: Oh this is not trending in the right direction. Today's come up.
Speaker 2: Wait, are you a real person or is this like an answering machine machine voice?
Speaker 4: No, No, it's a real person. But are you are you Jessica?
Speaker 2: No, this is a machine Thomas.
Speaker 4: Okay, you know what I think? Does Jessica work there?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: This is a city of Martinez.
Speaker 5: Oh well, sorry, city of Martinez. This is the JV show.
Speaker 4: We love the city of Martina. Martina. You guys are buds, all right, shout out to Martinez.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well look, it was great talking to you, but we're looking for Jessica. We're gonna have to chat. Sorry, sorry about you.
Speaker 19: Oh god, okay, why you have a happy boy?
Speaker 15: Thank you?
Speaker 2: By my god.
Speaker 4: What's how nice is the city of Martinez? Picture the grist numbers.
Speaker 8: It's all the stuff you need to know.
Speaker 13: What's hot and music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the bay.
Speaker 10: That poor woman.
Speaker 4: Probably had a heart attack. Imagine answering the phone. It's the JV show in your Life on the air.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, Martinez, what are you guys calling me for?
Speaker 4: All Right, So there is a.
Speaker 2: Rumor that Kylie Jenner and Timothy shallow Mae sister have like some beef, like they don't get along, and really it's more on Timothy's sisters and her name is Pauline. They came face to face at the Oscar Sunday na. I don't know if you guys saw that they were together. Yeah, so people are like, oh my god, Like Pauline and Kylie came face to face, what could they possibly have in common to talk about? So Pauline has made it well known on her social media that she does not like billionaires and it is a bit of a.
Speaker 4: Political stance that she's taken.
Speaker 2: But she even made the statement what of her posts billionaires do not need to exist? Hashtag has been named a billionaire before Kylie.
Speaker 4: Jenny Yeah, thanks mom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So they talked and Kylie had a smiley face on you know, she was acting like it was all good, but fans are trying to read between the lines, like was there some underlying tension when they were together on Sunday night?
Speaker 5: Wouldn't be surprised, also, wouldn't be surprised even without that stance, that you wouldn't come into that meeting with some sort of preconceived notion about who you think Kylie Jenner is or what you think her motives are, or that you've heard about her, because like everybody knows something about her, right, I mean, yeah, she's one of the most famous people on the.
Speaker 4: Planet basically belongs to one of the most hated families.
Speaker 5: Right, So it would be tough to come in there with a completely open mind without some sort of judgment.
Speaker 2: Already, clearly, if Pauline was there Oscar's Night, her and Timothy have a really close relationship, and Jess, you were just talking to us about love is blind. A lot of the guys on the show, they're like they value.
Speaker 4: Their sister's opinion. Yes, that's when it comes to relationships. Maybe Timothy is like that.
Speaker 5: Maybe he had promised her You'll be my date to the Oscar someday if I ever make it there, and then Kylie Jenner's like, uh oh, oh, my dear, I'm going with him, and then now sister hates him.
Speaker 2: One more quick thing from the Oscars, Cohen's Drake joke got major pushback. So in case you missed the joking question here it is from Sunday Night's Oscars.
Speaker 7: Well, we're halfway through the show, which means it's time for Kendrick Lamar to come out and call Drake a pedophile.
Speaker 4: Good, it's good, don't worry, I'm lawyer or not.
Speaker 2: So the joke was written by his longtime writer Skyler Higley, and both the Academy and ABC had really strong reservations about the joke. There was a lot of pushback. They did not want this on the air and they were worried about how the crowd would react to it. But one producer kept on pushing to have it included in the show because obviously Conan wanted it in there, and then it ended up being a hit in one of the main highlights from the Awards show.
Speaker 5: Well, and obviously who owns ABC, Disney I was like Drake. Disney's like, you know, they are a little more conservative when it comes to what is going to make you know, some family friendly you know program. I mean, especially when that show aired, you know, was not late at night or something when there aren't you know, whole family's watching, So you understand why they'd be like.
Speaker 4: Oh, no, don't you're not allowed to say that, don't do it. Yeah, I can definitely see that it still happened. But Graham, would you like.
Speaker 5: To throw something in Sure, there's a bunch of unhappy remote and hybrid workers getting called back to the office.
Speaker 4: You guys.
Speaker 5: Last night, Governor Knew some issued in executive order that will require state employees to return to in person work at least four days per week. That's going to start this summer July first. Now, look, there were all kinds of employees during the state employees during the pandemic. I thought they were going to be working from home permanently.
Speaker 4: Not so fast.
Speaker 5: Many of them had transitioned back into more hybrid work models.
Speaker 4: But here we go.
Speaker 5: This is an actual mandate four days per week starting July first. So if you work for any sort of a state agency and you're a state employee, you're going to be required to return to.
Speaker 4: The office four days. And how many.
Speaker 5: People does that affect? Two hundred and twenty four thousand people employed by the state. Now look all of them, you know, not all of them are remote or hybrid.
Speaker 6: Some of them already back full time.
Speaker 5: But that's a large number of people that woke up to that news this morning. Or maybe you're hearing the first time for me.
Speaker 4: And vacations over people. Get back to my first four days in the office out.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's try calling Jessica again. I think we got the right number.
Speaker 5: I hope so because that was I did like talking to the City Martinez.
Speaker 4: That was fun. Woman's like, we I hope it's the same. Hi is it Jessica? Hello, Hi, is it Jessica. This is Jessica.
Speaker 9: You know, we had to jump through some hurdles to get to you, but you just got four to day.
Speaker 8: One Parker Day Disneyland resort.
Speaker 19: She was freaking out because she's like, why is it your.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we accidentally missed dialed. Good news is you got tickets to Disneyland. Also a free trip to the City Martinez anytime you want to go. Compliments of us though they'll welcome me with open arms there.
Speaker 10: Is It's awesome.
Speaker 4: We loved your talkback.
Speaker 10: Thank you We've been trying all week, all last week, and she's like, Mom, Paul in the morning.
Speaker 4: I'm like, okay, she goes, Okay, they didn't answer this.
Speaker 19: Let's leave a talkback.
Speaker 10: I'm like, okay, let's leave a talk back.
Speaker 19: I'm like, but you're gonna do it.
Speaker 4: She goes, I'll do it. Watch this, Mom must tell you how to win. All right, Well, you guys are on at Disneyland. Hang on by the way. This winning is happening all week.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow morning, we're doing it again seven thirty five your chance to win your tickets at Disney and at eight twenty the talkback contests all week here on Wow
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.