Speaker 1: Hey, folks, welcome, good evening wherever you're journey from.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another money space with me, calu aja other space.
Speaker 1: Of course, we're talking money, the economy.
Speaker 2: And personal finance. Want to make it personal to you, talk about your money and all that. So this week we're talking you know, crypto, digital assets.
Speaker 1: And all that. You know, well, you know it's been a difference.
Speaker 2: Maybe should we say in the past year or should we give it if she well say, since President Trump has come into office, the United States has moved fully into the crypto, bitcoin digital currency space. I we've seen an executive order by the President setting up a crypto reserve that basically they're going to have like a sovereign World Fund. There's gonna be a sovereign World Fund, but populated by crypto assets. I was seeing him hosting a crypto summit. I will see the new Sect, the new sect chairman crypto. Frankly, the President himself has its own meme coin. Lots of US states are now adopting you know, bitcoin reserves or crypto reserves. Lots of movements in the Senate as well and House in America. I think the President has asked them to give him a bill in August on crypto, bitcoin and all that already even prime before Trump became president, you could buy bitcoin er btfs so big comntfs are traded quoted on the market, so you can actually buy from the largest players in the US market. So it leads not to ask the question, really, it's bitcoin now a bit more mature? Has he now grown up? Is this something that we can invest in? You know, those of us that don't know too much about the that space, you know that whole detech behind it. What we're interested is like can I put money in it? And can I give the money out? Is it now something that can invest in? You know, this is a while holding the space. So those of you that know about this stuff trying to keep it very very.
Speaker 1: Simple for us.
Speaker 2: You know, like when we talk stocks, we say, hey, this stock is good. Why is it good? Because it has a low pe ratio, it has any potential? You know, it's paid its dividends. Simple stuff that you can understand and follow. I think the question why I most people are tuning into it to say, listen, is this really has this thing come to stay? You know, we know the prices go up and down. Has it come to stay. Is it just bit coin or are they orders that we can invest in? Those orders? How do we invest in them? You know, are we buying the coin? Are we mistaking? What does this mean?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 2: Specifically, if if you're if we're in Nigeria and want to invest in this asset class, can we do so? I know banks still have that mfil guy about them not opening up crypto assets or crypto account and all that. Has that changed? If I want to open up a crypto account, can I do that? Things like that? It's sect having any movement on that front. That's really what I want to talk about. So I'm not an expert here, I just don't have the space allow to speak. So let's start from the true sixty digit prennial. How are you doing? Welcome to the space. Thank you for your comments. I've got the trip sixty You want to unmute a sort of lady ground for us? Are you an investor? What do we know about this market?
Speaker 1: God for it?
Speaker 3: Sir? All right? I don't know if I'm yes, you are all right? Believe it.
Speaker 4: Actually, this is my first time being on your space, and I think I picked more interest of it when it has something to do with crypto of course, it has been something that you know, I've been making with Slate and it's something that I.
Speaker 5: Think that most people should.
Speaker 6: Look into it, especially maybe you're looking for a way to make.
Speaker 3: Money and all of that, you know. But first off, just like my name, I'm the Tracy Stilly.
Speaker 7: Geprino, so that's my brand name and the social media strategists as.
Speaker 5: Well as a crypto investor.
Speaker 6: So I've been in the space for like, been here since twenty seventeen, and I think I bought my first bitcoined in twenty seventeen zero point one BTC as then was around fifty k.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: But I have my own part of you know, the story.
Speaker 8: You know, crypto space is a place that in as much as it's something so relievable at I and fragile, you have had chances of being scam in the process and it requires some level of education learning all of that.
Speaker 1: So that's true.
Speaker 2: Are you buying not just to go to that question, are you are you buying? What are you buying? Just to give us a no, folks want to just hear. They're not gonna only hear from the folks that in the space are you buying today?
Speaker 1: What are you buying? And why are you buying? If you start doing that.
Speaker 8: Or personally I'm gonna buying right now, I'm not really buying right now.
Speaker 3: There isn't being that.
Speaker 6: With all of the things happening in the market, and areston ale of that.
Speaker 3: Personally, I still feel that.
Speaker 9: We have some more room down there, maybe somewhere around the seventy three K or so.
Speaker 3: But let's see what's going to happen in the market.
Speaker 9: And I think that would be the reason where the school would consider going into the market, because as was right now, there are so much uncertainty in the market. You're not just social where the market is actually headed. Even as I'm talking right now, the market is actually don't I think it's around it one P is there only one K?
Speaker 6: So it's not really a good time for me to actually buy.
Speaker 7: And maybe and we want to buy treated on the futures, maybe to see if I can scoop Bob some profit, which is something I would do right now, but it's not something I would want to buy at the moment.
Speaker 1: Gotcha.
Speaker 2: So the price when you say it, when I talk about bitcoin, the price is about eighty three dollars now the last five days being down four point six percent. So when when I look at a price on the market, I always look at a long term to just to see where this thing is coming from. Five year return for bitcoin it's a thousand, five hundred and seven percent, that's five years. For one year for bitcoin is twenty one percent. Year to date numbers for bitcoin is down ten percent. So the long term view seem to favor that if you hold bitcoin, you do make a lot of money. I mean all time bitcoin return. If you're looking at say beyond twenty nineteen, look at about eighteen thousand percent return. That's crazy. But again, like you said, lots of issues. Good on there. I've got limit there here. But let me let me get crypto in the let me get crypto cryptoomics.
Speaker 1: What's in your mind, sir?
Speaker 10: Thank you, mister Carlo. So when it comes to crypto currency, uh, personally, I can't hang of you know, use an inn first tours approach to you know, do my investment in cryptocurrency.
Speaker 3: Mean the fall?
Speaker 10: So like I buy to hold, especially yes for bitcoin arium, if the first five largest large cap odd coins, I buy them to hold, and then including Bitcoin and then I bought my first crypto car, say in twenty twenty two during the the worst of the pr markets, you know, and I'm still holding often I haven't sold any either, so I'm hoping to sell at the peak of the bull run or the blue market, and then I wait for another beer market to buy.
Speaker 3: That is how I approach cryptocurrency.
Speaker 10: But bait Koin and Italium I approach them differently because these two cryptocurrencies are those that have already gotten ITTF approval.
Speaker 1: So which which and which which.
Speaker 3: And which in Canada?
Speaker 10: In term I already has gotten an ETF approval for Canada, but I know that Bitcoin have gotten ITTF approval both for US and Canada as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what does that means?
Speaker 2: Does that means that if it does, a bigger market for it, right, So if for if recently buying it sort of gives it like strength, the market of the falling that is involved out just saying exactly.
Speaker 10: And then also just like looking at SMP five hundred, I don't see a lot of people are waiting for bitcoin to crash out the way to fifteen ten thousand. I don't see that happening in the future. But I see the movement of bitcoin going in line with the movement of S and P five hundred. You know, just if you HOLDE the long guy, the more beneficial it will pay for you. So for me, I'm using both assets bitcoin and they tell them only I say, kind of, you know, retirement. Instead of putting my money in saving this account or putting it in a recipe, which is the retirement account for Canadians, I put those moneys in bitcoin because I know that it is now, you know, gunnering kind of the mass adoption is becoming more of a reality than it was two years ago, five years ago.
Speaker 3: Like you see.
Speaker 10: Countries and you see states talking about bitcoin results. And I don't think that bitcoin is going anywhere because if it's going to foul, you won't see states, you won't see countries, you won't see presidents of different countries talking about, you know, investing in bitcoin.
Speaker 3: So for both, as.
Speaker 10: Said, I use them as my retirement input savings.
Speaker 2: So you live and you live abroad, like in the West, I live in Canada, Okay. So you're saying that you're on your like your for one your IRA four one key, you're just buying bitcoin or digital as what percentage are you buying? Like out of the total hundred percent, how much is invested in in this?
Speaker 10: So for like, what I usually do is that I have a I have a designated account where my employers pay a percentage of my income the doctor directly from my paycheck to that account. So I take about sixty percent of that money and then I put it in by its correct ETR and then.
Speaker 3: Twenty percent of the money.
Speaker 10: Wow, twenty percent of the money goes into eighty on ETR and then it's just only ten percent that.
Speaker 3: Is left to be shared among God that once.
Speaker 1: Sixty mean, how old are you? Don't that word range? How old are you? What's your range? Your age ranger?
Speaker 3: I'm still in my lid in my little status.
Speaker 1: Okay, so very very young. So you're doing a lot of this will be interesting? Okay, yes, So.
Speaker 10: Again I know you asked another question about what do we check when you're buying all that what coin?
Speaker 2: What if I don't know anything and I want to buy enter this space, give me three things I should look out for?
Speaker 3: Okay, So if.
Speaker 10: You want to enter the crypto space, the first thing you have to check is what real problem are these people solving? And I will say it and then I will give you a newspapse. There is a project that.
Speaker 3: Is called chann Link. So with channel link, what problem.
Speaker 10: The chann Link is a project that is providing real data that is being used among the all among hundreds of projects within the crypto space. And then recently we saw that Nastak said that in twenty twenty six they are looking at you know, be going twenty four hours, five five days a week. And we have been hearing about rumors about to recognize the stocks.
Speaker 3: Now all these things.
Speaker 10: If it has to come in terms of to cognize stocks, the probability that it will be built on chann link is very very high because a lot of projects are you see that you see in cryptocurrencies the interact with channel link, So it's kind of like the Channing is more of a global you know, interpailability among most of the projects you see we see in crypto space. Now, when you see you see the problem these people are trying to solve, right, so you have to see and check what rail, what problem that they're trying to solve.
Speaker 3: That's number one. Then the second thing I look.
Speaker 10: At is this, do they have trusted investors that's another criteria I check.
Speaker 3: So if you if you like, I use it.
Speaker 10: I usually use crypto rank dot io to rea to as one of my twols story search on cryptocurrencies, so you will see the listed those like investors that are actually putting their money in those projects. It will be listed on that project if they have any you know, if they have any investors, those investors, and then in some cases the amount they investors will be listed. So when I'm looking at investors, I look at tier one tier two. I take those two tiers of investors very serious. But when it begins to go the thirty forty five, sometimes those people are coming.
Speaker 3: In just to buy and don't put the retail investors.
Speaker 10: I'm not saying it's it's all the time, right yeah. So but look, if you see a TI I one investor, like a lot of project that you have a lot of TR one investors in them, then I tend to take that project more serious than a project that I see that doesn't have at one or tier two investors.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me understand what you're saying. So just just point philosop number one. If I want to buy, look at the real world problems they're trying to solve, so the cryptos to saw the real world. Number one, number two, I won't look at the investors. This is all the tier one coming. The investors are going to be the I see the quoting people coming into this space.
Speaker 1: This tier one thing is what.
Speaker 11: So now.
Speaker 3: Investors are ranked the same ways are ranked according to this thing A right, So investors in the crypto space are runked. I don't know how they do the ranking, but I know that they are ranked. They have ranked. Investors have their own rankings.
Speaker 10: We have like investors like Binance, right those Binance coin base, those are regarded as.
Speaker 3: One investors, I think, right.
Speaker 10: So, so that that's another thing.
Speaker 3: I looked at.
Speaker 10: And then another thing I can'tsider is their economics. For example, if they are if they are about twenty one is but I.
Speaker 3: Will just talk at this thread.
Speaker 10: If I see any project that the founders of the project has anything more than fifteen percent of the total supply.
Speaker 3: Amount, that's the thing.
Speaker 10: Someone we tell you seventeen percent, dom will tell you twenty percent. I am not looking at cryptocurrency as fast, see, I just want to buy and then it form size that No.
Speaker 3: That is not how I do approach cryptocurrency.
Speaker 10: You know, so if the founders of the project has anything more than fifteen percent of the total supply, I would just believe.
Speaker 3: And even in looking at the total.
Speaker 10: Supply ds sometimes what most of them do is that the way is there will create about one thousand one let and then then we distribute all those things so that it will look at it there are one thousand people that is only that is holding those projects or you never that is one person that ows one thousand worlds.
Speaker 3: All right, a little that you really need to.
Speaker 10: Have the training the next factus in order to be able to depict quality.
Speaker 3: Projects from crypto me project.
Speaker 2: You know, great, great, thanks for taking all strategy. We can hang around. I want to just bring everyone in. I think I've planned through eighteen from you and I know that's listening a bit love from you. Hang on, let's get if you guys are hoping the olimitay, what what are you doing? Welcome to the party. You mean olimity. Trump is hosting digital summit. Michael say, Oh, it's going to be the biggest. That micro essay is going to be the one of the biggest. Uh, this is a nice dark is going to be putting the next dock very soon. He has about sixty billion. We're doing sex supported towards crypto. Sentiment is shifting. What could go wrong with limited should we have?
Speaker 1: With a right.
Speaker 3: Good Calum.
Speaker 12: Nice to be a bas again and I think it's ours.
Speaker 3: You're so happy to be here.
Speaker 12: Because for those that followed your space and lady, well you, I think, yeah, the things they're going back.
Speaker 3: The guy has to mean let me see sorry the okay, then.
Speaker 12: If you look at the market from the art we give when you spoke about when we spoke about Marcat your space, I think there's a lady and one guy that gave a very disposition and that came to play to what we are seen.
Speaker 5: You know, I think first of all, biscoin.
Speaker 11: Is here to stay.
Speaker 12: Traditional finals have suppose for bitcoin. If you just look at black Rock and micro Strategy. You just mentioned the own about five percent of the total amount of bitcoin, however produce and you know book packers say that about five million bit because always below so we roughly have about seventeen million I will ever.
Speaker 5: Be available even after the last.
Speaker 12: Bitcoin in his mind, So when you look at the population of it's being on plus I look at the fact that two entities already control five percent supply. It tells is that definitely bigger has a deflutionary property. And you know with Turner Trump coming to play the ecosystem, bringing out a pro firendly sect that understands crypto and his self engaging with the crypto industry. Result the meeting he had to the pressent that's positive. Can I don't want to go into dimnity, but those are deport However, it has shown that in love Nigeria has suffered from crypto exposure this quarter and that.
Speaker 3: Was word things I raised.
Speaker 5: I said that a lot of people don't understand that.
Speaker 12: One of which is why Bitcoin is different from the rest is that he has a strong footing traditional for nows. You know, take a look at Blackrock. Black Crocker has about primary of ten thousand bitcoin, a look at macrostergg has over from thousand bitcoin.
Speaker 5: Then they are big entity. The Chinese government is.
Speaker 12: Jermans food, the British governors, so there are different. So this is that the bitcoin and the argument for bitcoin is that it's not.
Speaker 3: It's not over the central authority.
Speaker 12: No central authority governs, so it's the centralized and the integrity of that space is highly maintained and since has not been at or. There are very few cases where bitcoin plays in the dark channel. You know a lot of people see as big a good. Then the US FED chief recently called its dictar good.
Speaker 3: So that happened.
Speaker 5: But can we look at the price actual from January to.
Speaker 12: As we speak, because has lost more than twenty five percent and a short term it looks like it's in the perish market and the revision is not perfecte bigger as the positive coalitions with the post contentity.
Speaker 3: So the reason is because while central banks.
Speaker 12: See the good as an asset, many of them are not compassed with bitcoin.
Speaker 5: You see what happened with their central bank saying.
Speaker 3: That they don't see people the Libor act to hold.
Speaker 12: So I expect that people should learn that here this aparty is going. But it doesn't mean that don't see an award view where people call him pitcoin. Remember your space one million dollar now as we speak, what really happening is that equidated be dread. You look at Tailor, it's going below to two thousand dollars. Man, look as hout coins and another thing against that this place is heavily regulated. We've seen a lot of people who wintance comes, maintenance comes, and you look at mine coins, for example, the majority of man coins have lost.
Speaker 3: Like persent of their value. So calu.
Speaker 12: It takes me back to the fact that that has diminished the ways some people's say Crypto.
Speaker 5: However, like I said, we had a strong light, positive horizon. But to loused on my points.
Speaker 12: The truth of the matter is that John Trump has put a positive putical.
Speaker 3: Cover on big point.
Speaker 12: But the readies that I listened to other speakers, I think they're over over leverage, the optimistic.
Speaker 5: About yes to space, And I'll tell you why.
Speaker 12: The if you look at different type of different coins came out, I use mini coins, different bad contracts.
Speaker 3: The space is a fold. We don't really know the old coin that we want to preve. We first thought that it was going.
Speaker 5: To be itterial because of this mark contract the.
Speaker 3: Ability, but now we see that it's just bit contract issue.
Speaker 5: And so personally I feel that he's too.
Speaker 3: Really to call.
Speaker 12: But Bitcoin diffinitly should be an asset CS and you know the Americans this mark with.
Speaker 3: The EF you don't need to direct people with pit coin. You can buy just like we by, but the.
Speaker 5: Problem is that in Nigeria many people don't have that.
Speaker 3: To like exclose you.
Speaker 12: So there's a point when some investment packers were construted.
Speaker 3: Average coin in the stock market and just pro.
Speaker 12: Packet engine I would become surpassed because because the Commission has already said that keep conneitarium.
Speaker 3: The past has commodities. So that's my take.
Speaker 1: Okay, then I just act you specifically for Nigeria.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Sex seems to support bitcoin, but is a sibling on board. Now can I walk into a bank and open Carlo bitcoin account?
Speaker 1: Can I do that.
Speaker 12: To versy to be even those that work in the industry in theity indactigy with banks, you know, on paper yes, in reality no, because before Cardoso came on board, banks were penalized for those transacting with crypto. So those pays on fines banks are overlay cultus. And the truth is that the TPN is still traditional.
Speaker 3: DEPI in Nagera is still traditional.
Speaker 12: And managed and there's no bod language that shows that they are.
Speaker 3: They spoke about decision at one point, I remember did that people point? Uh, there was this back and forth.
Speaker 12: So I think when the depers will be made is cured as your commission when they are proved bitcoin spotitive.
Speaker 3: On n G for example, Okay, we see people treating.
Speaker 12: That maybe passive passively packs definitely paths Now, okay, this is a the im Parks discipline Casco caring a lot because I doubt it.
Speaker 2: And the second question for you just on the only go higher, go go micro. Right, if I was to invest in being bitcoin today Nigeria, am I buying at a pree?
Speaker 1: I forget the price? But is this a premium or a discount?
Speaker 11: You know?
Speaker 2: The price action today is all negative. We see it. But but stalks also negative today? Right for me, for you or before you have I'm just as an asset class.
Speaker 1: Right is this thing now? Is this thing at a discount?
Speaker 13: Not?
Speaker 1: The price? Is the is the discount?
Speaker 3: Is the premier discount?
Speaker 12: Felt it's a discount.
Speaker 3: It has a diffictional property.
Speaker 12: You know he has strong backings of golobals and giant and which turn ROMs as session on strategic pison.
Speaker 3: You know it's a matter of time. But the problem for the aid is on your power. Yeah, you can hold this care for five years.
Speaker 12: The aader you have because of DIPSI so yeah for the open classhop you won't percent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is a discount, but you have your populi. That's a very trickish question.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Okay, let me get two guys to speak and.
Speaker 3: Through.
Speaker 2: Actually I just them two guys. These are two folks that are really into sit into bitcoin to take us both local and it's national. Not going to get both to them. It's got some money. You have cast some money. Please please hoop on. You're welcome. I remember you telling me back then as well, two years ago, that you were buying bitcoin. Are you still buying now? How many do you hold it? You can tell us I'm not the tax guy. Are you still I still botherish on this?
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you, thank.
Speaker 10: You, mister Jack. So happy to be back here, my brother. One of the best spaces in West Africa.
Speaker 1: Crazy for you.
Speaker 10: Every time you give me this platform, I'm always very very excited.
Speaker 3: It's about two years now that I've been.
Speaker 1: On your platform.
Speaker 3: We cannot do any of that d patform BATC.
Speaker 10: First of all, Bitcoin is the best performing assets in the world as we speak, the best performing assets in the world and a live asset performance chat over the last four years of bitcoin. Bitcoin obviously beats magnificent seven and you know what I'm talking about. It five hundred bitts resting bats gold. It beats bond bond. Is you less born?
Speaker 3: Is completely useless?
Speaker 10: Bitcoin outperformed everything on Earth.
Speaker 3: I've won a bitcoin education.
Speaker 10: News media outlet with my partner Journey because here it's called a social journal. I think is the biggest and the most honatal traited, authentic bitcoin only educational platform in Nigeria. I am very close to the SEC Director General and I wrote, is thiss in bitcoin? We all know that, doctor Tima Gamma. And if you look around Africa never ever, and I don't know anywhere else in the world, I start to be corrected. Will you find the Director General of the SEC or the Chairman of the.
Speaker 3: SEC go live to speak at a bitcoin.
Speaker 10: Conference for the first time in the history of Africa and the history of Nigeria. Doctor Sema Gamma attended our Bitcoin conference in Nigeria December last year in partnership with the television station on the SCV. So everybody in your space now should wake up. You will never lose one time in BTC.
Speaker 1: If you don't.
Speaker 10: Sell within four years, tell me what asset class.
Speaker 3: Can do better than Bitcoin. If like you are AT both bitcoin w have said this for the past three years. If like you AT bought bitcoin with just one.
Speaker 10: Percent one percent of our reserve that we have had in the last four years, Bro, right now, we will be getting ready to start of setting our debts. As I speak to you, mister carlajab Bro, bitcoin is vital, bond a toxic. As I speak to you, bitcoin is is superior to.
Speaker 3: The town capital. As I speak to you, Bitcoin.
Speaker 10: As a match as an institutional asset, and it is now more viable than bond.
Speaker 3: Of course, for public corporation.
Speaker 10: The number of public entities that alding bitcoin now is sudgean from ATF owing about forty percent to countries about ten countries, private complains more at ten, public complaints more than fifty mining complacement on fifteen in total of almost one and twenty companies about thirteen plus percent of the entire totalp BE twenty circulation valuing over twenty and sixty four billion.
Speaker 3: What asset class would.
Speaker 10: You put money and in the next four years we do one hundred percent? What is the CGR of every other asset class compared to BTC, Mister Calhou. I will be very, very proud to tell you that the analyzed returns is twenty ninety twenty to twenty twenty five or bitcoin it's two hundred and thirty percent SMP five hundred level point five percent, go five percent. I mean US ten years, treasury, one one decade, treasury rubbish one point five percent. As we'll see you anyway, real estates five point five percent.
Speaker 3: Where would you put your money? Where would you put your money?
Speaker 1: Very interesting starts Yeah earlier, I mean you can, you are right.
Speaker 2: I mean again, you were here two three years ago, and I've seen your videos where you are mining bitcoin with Diesel generator and legos, so I'm back then. I was like, okay, you're paying for diesel to mine bitcoin. Let me let me talk about that for a second. Has that been profitable?
Speaker 3: I e.
Speaker 2: That was doing subsidy. Now there's no subsidy. Just before I combat to it.
Speaker 10: Is another lie to you. It was a beautiful experience, but it was between my friend. We ran into different problems. I wouldn't encourage I wouldn't encourage anybody to do that.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 10: If you don't have the bad please don't do it. You might vol into problems. Okay, So for someone like me and I'm one hundred percent invested in bitcoin, one orndred percent, whether I am poor, whether I'm reached, I don't have a.
Speaker 3: Dime in nayra.
Speaker 10: Let me tell you something, one set of bitcoin is not greater than every night you and here you listen.
Speaker 3: To what I am saying.
Speaker 10: As I am speaking one sat of bitcoin. It's not one tetic cobble. So if you saved in Piggy's spend, that's one same money. All of these things shout out to all those beautiful innovations.
Speaker 3: You are deceiving yourself.
Speaker 10: There's no amount of percentage to give you a month or month, six more one year.
Speaker 3: That's can pat inflation in a.
Speaker 1: What is sat what's that thing? Said sut of bito?
Speaker 10: Okay, there are one billion satoshi's in one bigs like you have a couple of covers in one era and a couple of cents in one dollar.
Speaker 3: Right, the unit of account of bitcoin is.
Speaker 10: In Satoshi's sacks for shots. So they have one hundred million tatoshis and one bitcoin. So if you're buying bitcoin, if you have not got to one hundred million Tatoshi's you don't have bitcoin.
Speaker 3: What you have is sacks.
Speaker 10: So that's small less unit of account of bitcoin, one sack.
Speaker 3: It's not greater than our own one nira. That's what happening.
Speaker 10: Yes, terribly, that time I came to your space two years ago, it was just like for twenty thirty couple to one nira, twenty technic cover to one SAT. Today one sat is one is one there at one couple go and check it, and it is because bitchcoin is not into seven eighty five thousand dollars. When bitcoin goes back to one hundred thousand dollars wanted as several thousand dollars, one stats will be almost two narrow. Why would you say in the naira white people, there is the way that Giando mens.
Speaker 11: Will escape it.
Speaker 3: I have insight information that they're already talking about bitcoin.
Speaker 10: Now you're squeezing the neck of the Director general of the SEC.
Speaker 3: Everybody wants to collect lincense.
Speaker 10: My company has also found for their celebrated and regulatory incubation program.
Speaker 3: We've been waiting. We kind of don't like the fact that Quidas.
Speaker 10: And and and and bush A monopolized in the space, but shoutouts to Puci and Blalou.
Speaker 3: Those are great guys.
Speaker 10: But the twothies doctor Simia Gama is like a brig daddy to me, and we keep telling him line stys bitchcoin company. First, before you pay attention to all that crystal jagons, because most of them are centralized. As a matter of fact, all of them are centralized and scamp is involved. You can see what is happening in America. You see the way doing our top turned around after.
Speaker 3: The first treat that you made. You can see that the country will losing a lot of money. Look, if you compare it's.
Speaker 11: Goin investment to Xli and the rest of them, you.
Speaker 10: Will realize that the bitcoin is an anti censorship bascoin is finite. But all of these other ones they have shared this, they already had a pre mind operation before they even came into existence in the first place. Any Body on this pace can mind bit coin. You have just kick off your your You can buy a minor, gets a computer and then start to get the reward. So there are many things I would love to say, but I just want to say that on EDG today, in the last ten years, no way on EDG to day that any asset class has talned better than bussy. I'll stay here and see if there's an opportunity to China. But thank you very much for biking me up music.
Speaker 1: How thank you? I mean that's a victory role if I had one.
Speaker 2: When you say make a recommendation that comes to pass, then you can talk like how my friend is speaking and he's not wrong.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Bitcoin's return has beaten every ass a class. I think people are scared about putting money in their butt. His data pans out. Let me get it's a thing. It's a thing. You heard all my friends from Nigeria. I spoke about the returns. If you hold naira, you will know how bitter inflation. If you hold Bitcoin with that bitter inflation, if it give us the international angle, also the use case for this, I'm always a use case person. And my mindset goes back to that Bloomberg article where they said only four percent of bitcoin is actually being used for transactions.
Speaker 1: The rest are being used just to hold like he's doing to bat inflation.
Speaker 2: So can you speak around that is has being mat sure to the fight the guy here has spoken about chain link has a major The fact that bitcoin now has real day to day use utility that then allows us to invest and nowhere buying something that is tangible. Can you speak around them a thing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks for having me in the space.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I think it's been a couple of years as we locked along with other watch guns.
Speaker 3: My African brother here. So you know, I think the use case for bitcoin.
Speaker 14: Now, you know, I'm a I'm a physician on the West Coast in the US, so you know, I've dope down the rabbit hole for bitcoin at twenty one, and the more I learned about bitcoin, I understand it as a great store of value that is the best use case for bitcoin for long term. So I basically treat bitcoin as a savings account and then I.
Speaker 15: Use our dollar as my checking account.
Speaker 14: So whenever I have to make you know, mortgage payment, car payments, any bills that are due, I use the dollar for that.
Speaker 15: But anything extra that I have left on the side, I actually.
Speaker 16: Converted to bitcoin right away because.
Speaker 15: I know long term it's the best savings account and it's been given you know, recently, it's been given.
Speaker 3: About fifty percent.
Speaker 17: I realyzed a return per year and I expect that to continue for probably the next decade, and the more you study this asset class, the more you realize that this is going to outperform anything else, at least for the next coming decade.
Speaker 15: So this is where I think for your audience, I would really.
Speaker 17: Want to say that there's a difference between bitcoin and crypto and I learned that early on. Initially I had bought bitcoin and some Cardono and ethereum, and the more I learned crypto.
Speaker 15: Space all the other tokens.
Speaker 3: They have a CEO. They can change the supply of the crypto.
Speaker 15: Asset anytime they want.
Speaker 14: Bitcoin is the only one that is the fixed supply of twenty one million, and that's written in computer code.
Speaker 17: And you have to spend at least one hundred hours learning this asset class to understand it. And you know on your heading here says crypto strategic reserve. I would just clarify for the listeners and the audience here it actually is a bitcoin strategic reserve.
Speaker 15: So it's a there's two parts.
Speaker 3: Of the thing that was passed.
Speaker 17: One is the bitcoin strategic reserve where they're holding the bitcoin that they have, and then they're coming up with ways budget neutral ways to acquire more bitcoin.
Speaker 15: And the second part is a crypto stockpile.
Speaker 17: So the crypto stockpile, they have all kinds of different tokens in there, and there's no plan to accumulate more, but they can always sell it to converge to bitcoin.
Speaker 15: So that's the differentiation. I think the people in the White House they actually.
Speaker 17: Really understand that bitcoin is different from the other crypto assets.
Speaker 15: And this is where I would really treat it as a savings account long term.
Speaker 17: You want to buy it when you're ready to all it for at least four years time frame.
Speaker 15: And then I'd like to give two examples. I think I've given it in one of your past spaces as I was learning.
Speaker 3: About bitcoin gold.
Speaker 15: I think this resonates with everyone in the world.
Speaker 3: Gold it took gold.
Speaker 17: Five thousand years to go from a value of zero to thousand dollars because people trusted that this shiny rock has value and it had to gain the trust of the people. And bitcoin did the same thing in ten years. It went from zero to one thousand dollars value in ten years. So again, people are trusting that there's only going to be twenty one million bitcoin, and they're trusting the code that that's not going to change, and this monetary supply is backed by energy coin.
Speaker 3: So that's one example.
Speaker 17: And the second one is it's the fastest asset to one trillion dollars.
Speaker 15: It beat even Google, Meta, Facebook, Tesla to.
Speaker 3: Get to a one trillion market cap.
Speaker 15: So this acid should not be ignored.
Speaker 3: I think if.
Speaker 15: Anyone's learning about the crypto space, spend some time learning about bitcoin first.
Speaker 14: Crypto is more speculation, in my opinion, but everyone needs to learn that on their own.
Speaker 17: But the White House is portraying Bitcoin strategic reserve, and then.
Speaker 3: They have a crypto stop pack.
Speaker 17: And again, being like a regular person working day to day, how do you figure out from there's actually millions of cryptos. I can spin up a crypto right now on this pot, and I can try shilling it in the space right now if I wanted to.
Speaker 15: And that's the problem with crypto. There's too many. There's no real use case for ninety nine point nine percent of them, and that you learn as you're.
Speaker 17: Going through the process of one hundred hours. So bitcoin rate savings to long term, it should do really really well.
Speaker 15: I think it's going to uperform any of the stock markets.
Speaker 3: So actually I used to buy Tesla.
Speaker 17: First in the past, I actually don't buy any Tesla stockulent because I think Bitcoin will outperform Tesla.
Speaker 2: So can I answer the questions saying, let me ask a question I couldn't mind. So, how does the Bitcoin Strategic Reserve help the sector? Lay it out for us and for those that are listening, like the really standard stuff. Why does when the USA is the one to have this bitcoin reserve, and I thank you for pusing that to a show, how does it now help bitcoin help I eed, investors and even the price and what happens?
Speaker 1: Could you lay that out for us?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Excellent, excellent question.
Speaker 14: This is I think what Trump did by announcing the bitcoint Strategic Reserve is he's bringing everyone's attention throughout the world to bitcoin.
Speaker 15: So he's actually starting.
Speaker 17: The game theory of nation states four mooining into bitcoin.
Speaker 15: So I think the biggest holder right now is US about two hundred thousand bitcoin.
Speaker 17: Second biggest is China, I believe, and then there's a few other countries. But this is where he's actually setting off the game theory of bitcoin really taking off. And I would say this is like a great anything under one hundred thousand if you can get into bitcoin. It's a great buying opportunity.
Speaker 15: And this is and there's a there's a block of people people think.
Speaker 17: Oh my god, this is Let me check the latest prize. It's eighty two thousand, so it's on sale right now. Whenever people say eighty two thousand I have to buy, I can't.
Speaker 3: Buy one bitcoin. No, you can.
Speaker 15: You can save a dollar per day, you can take your naira, you can.
Speaker 17: Buy very minimal amounts and you created like a saving So I think it's a more of a habit that you need to create. But the urgency is more more there now because I think what Trump has done is he's actually called it out and he's actually getting the Nation States to really go.
Speaker 15: Into this asset class.
Speaker 3: So the ones I think there's a lot of countries that already know it.
Speaker 17: There's a you know, Dubai is mining bitcoin, Abu Dhabi is. There's a lot of places all around the world that's already doing it. But he's bringing the attention now to like European folks that have been you know and IMF that have have been fighting bitcoin. Guess what they're gonna flip now because now the greatest country and the US dollar being supreme is actually okay with the bitcoin now, so he's actually given the green light. And I think he started at a nation state formo. So I would tell your listeners study the one hundred hours really fast right now.
Speaker 15: If you can get some under one hundreds, that would be great.
Speaker 10: And just saying strategy, thank you very much for my brother. Let me cook a chiping something here for my Nigerian people. And it's been a long time we spoke and Charlotte is.
Speaker 3: Rgally a great big choir. Look, mister Carlos said something when the Loomiti was speaking.
Speaker 10: Right, Uh, the banks in Nigeria will ever accustody and sell bas coin. First of all, go back to two days ago the Office of the Controller of the Currency in the US just about two three days ago were seen the previously policy that's required their banks, you know, to get prior approval to basically demonstrate adequate risk controls before they are able to engage in cryptocurrency related activities. In other words, what they're saying is going forward in the United States of America, every bank, every freaking bank in America will buy and sell big coin and all that cryptocurrency.
Speaker 3: Who is the United Siam banker that will not do it.
Speaker 10: I can bet you from Chetback backs, from chet Back Badget jim Obia to Tony and Lumlo. Everybody and their banks was sell b TC already. The banks are already backed up processing print con transactions. If not a lot of their company, a lot of the banks will have died. Cryptocolity transactions has.
Speaker 3: Really held on banks up there.
Speaker 10: If not by now they will have taken over on bands the way a retad bank went off and Crystal Bank is working.
Speaker 3: Also, somebody spoke about uh.
Speaker 10: Buying bitcoins the particular time you cannot time bit coin market like Swaranji said, there are twenty one million bit coins, which means one hundred millions or so.
Speaker 3: She's in twenty one million places never to be printed again.
Speaker 10: Never again will you find twenty one plus one. So you can buy from the top, you can buy from the midile, you can buy from bido. What you're basically doing is twenty with dirty trash, Fiat inflationary paper money, whether it's not at all pounds, and you're buying the best.
Speaker 3: Assets in the world, putting it in cyberspace, and and basically engineering with engineering.
Speaker 10: It's with artificial intelligence, let it soar forever and ever. So if you want to buy this point, buy your own person of the twenty one million, if only if.
Speaker 3: It is just ten thousand that you can buy that ten that's one that I will never go down the train.
Speaker 10: I want to tell every Nigeria that it is the ner of paper dollar that flung twings. If you buy bitcoin, those decimals that you bought will never ever change.
Speaker 3: Anybody that does held.
Speaker 10: Bit point in four years, whether bear market or whatever, market will never ever loose one dollar bounty. You start to look at this going because your price, he's going up, he's going down. Then you start to plan it, hold it for four years, swelve months times fourth, nothing on it.
Speaker 3: We've patched the c a g out of BTC. Lookas cash is our issue of Nigeria, lucas MP out of Nigeria, lucas inflation rates of Nigeria. How the hell will people survive? There's no way the banks will be able to borrow money because I see our is the largest freaking hell. So if they're gonna learn money, they gotta love money to to to to wealthier.
Speaker 10: So the market seller version of the borrow money to buy. This coin cannot work in Nigeria because twenty seven percent and no band go borrow you less than twenty nine thirty thirty four percent, So that can work the only way it can work is to work very hard, stack SAPs dollar cost average. I call it Narra coast average. As much as possible, just hustle and buy.
Speaker 3: I bet it prest.
Speaker 10: Developmental Noble or anybody that wants to contest in twenty twenty seven, if they don't campaign with BTC, my name is not a Duachev because most likely that we lose, because that is what the American convenser is doing now.
Speaker 3: And if we can see Donald Trump moving as a technology speed as it like its technology startup, I've never ever seen such presidency on Earth, even in the US, moving as seven is trying to put out a David most valuable the products.
Speaker 10: It was valuable products to peace for investors. Look at our own country, it takes it takes weeks and months and months to even deliberate on something that takes two seconds for and individual to solve. So overall, what I'm saying is nagery. Yeah, if you look at our budget from that is something trivia to fifty for trillion and then we have to service day with about a little the trillion and the about trivial. And you look at the NPR, you look at the place already you know that we have to going down the drain everything because for like you know, the only way you can escape this is to buy BC Champion.
Speaker 3: Everybody wanted to sleep.
Speaker 1: You gotcha? Yeah, go ahead, Yeah.
Speaker 12: I just want to make a count down before down. So we aren't prove pitch coin, but I'm gonna realist. I'm happy that call is exposing the financial system. He kindot understands how Nigeria works, so for the audience, just to put a balance and let people have the right perspective of how traditional finance looks like bitchcoin. While the America has taking the lead, he's still conservative in Europe and Africa. And the truth of the matter is that I don't see pitscoin being mainstream like we see the United States.
Speaker 5: Other this first term of present noble.
Speaker 12: At least the revision is not fa fage because like you're just fully integrated, which in the IMF World Bank, and we could see what the IMF was doing to the small even the fact that sometimes at some point to be a concessional.
Speaker 1: Diamonds Shore.
Speaker 2: You know what, let him, let him get balanced. I'm not coming anybody off. You know, letter speak is going to be an open space letting.
Speaker 12: The truth of the matter is that we need to look at things from our perspective and our capacity capability.
Speaker 3: Definitely.
Speaker 12: You know, we all agree that because as we are the most best performers. The fact about that many times. But the problem with pitscoin massiveness is that they think the world us all around bitcoins, and that's very untrue.
Speaker 3: So for example, this year, I gave my outlook and as I see.
Speaker 5: I'm must selling my bitcoin audience. But I'm not increasing by a pressure at.
Speaker 12: This because I see the fact that bitcoir has a positive.
Speaker 5: Conditionion with research on fears and that has come to play.
Speaker 12: So if you have bought early world, that's good. If you curse really buying it depends on your holding power.
Speaker 3: Your capacity.
Speaker 12: The Abay danger is not the American were disposable come is high. The Abay nager is the whole parting to spare about.
Speaker 3: Sixty to sixty five percent of food. You're not expecting that person to say if you buy on that on that bitcoin. That's a joke, you know.
Speaker 12: So my closing mark is that, yeah, build weather skills. You can to have the financial capacity to be exposed to this asset. But not being exposed to bitcoin is not the end of the world, my brother, It's not. Doesn't make you a loser. I think what really makes the most different here is the fact that you have the capacity to generate that.
Speaker 3: So thank you.
Speaker 2: Okay, perfect again, Just again, guys, I'm not putting your pin in here. If you just allowed they want to speak. Folks are listening in or tuning in because they want to understand and learn. And if you're an adult, you know you hear everything. You can sive out what you want to see about. But the important thing is to get the information. When you get the information, then you can then basically do what you want to do. But we want to know what's going on and how can we be a part of it or not be a part of it. Let's get afroable afterable. You've heard us speak. You've heard the pro positive side. You've also heard the traditional guys as who speak. I want to get some what's your take on this? You know it's just you as is bullish nine years, not just a bullish what's you take?
Speaker 1: I can't believe.
Speaker 18: I think those to go back to the initial Personally, I'm long bitcoin.
Speaker 3: I'm prot bitcoin. I hope I did have my portfolios in bitcoin. I used to have.
Speaker 18: Other off coins the theory of Cordano, But I've kind of taken up a position and that with the reserve, and I think a little there as I've touched this quite well, and I every want to post a question, but the US Reserve that kind of gives a very institutional position to bitcoin, and most people, if you're not exposed, it's still a very good time to buy into bitcoin.
Speaker 3: I think there's very few hours classes.
Speaker 18: In the next five years that I'm going to match the performance of bitcoin. Even looking at the fundamentals today, there's still some politiciality.
Speaker 3: So when it comes as a store of value.
Speaker 18: I'm quite quite positive and I'm quite optimistic about that.
Speaker 3: But as a reserve, it's it's very I think right.
Speaker 18: Now, anyone that's anyone that's speaks quite confident about what is really going to play out as far as the reserve, I think as far as.
Speaker 3: Globally, it's still quite early.
Speaker 18: I say this, and this is part of the question because how I see it is as from bitcoin, people still purchase bitcoin with the dollar in the short term. In the short term, the reserve itself strengthens a dollar.
Speaker 3: And I say this because dollar is still.
Speaker 18: A major medium of exchange for trade, major trades in oil market, swift and all that. So evenly, looking at the short term, dollar.
Speaker 5: Isn't going to disappear anytime, so it's.
Speaker 18: Still inflationary, and over time it loses these to the inflationary pressure of the dollar.
Speaker 3: But I still see the fact that B two C spec to dollar most of it. And if we agree that bitcoin is not going.
Speaker 13: To be a predominant means of exchange, most people are going to purchase bitcoin with dollar now and maybe elliminate if any of the speakers can maybe.
Speaker 3: Touching this, So I think I think touching that after well, thank you very much, careful with your other odd coin bags.
Speaker 1: I know you know what you're doing, and.
Speaker 3: It's good that you're a big coin.
Speaker 10: Firstly, any country that buys bitcoin or that can praise the money of that country, and by baitcoin now is just from running and they will want there will be one of the richest countries in the world.
Speaker 3: America is smart. They don't want that.
Speaker 10: US don't have to go down the drain, so obviously don't. Trump already said it's not going to be a CBDC right, so us DC, us DC will most likely trojan US to keep a US dollar out there because everybody's those paper coin guys are purchasing.
Speaker 3: The US treasuries. What treasuries.
Speaker 10: What I think we should do in Nigeria is to support conversities CNNG shart to set out.
Speaker 3: To d G and what he's doing with with CNGN.
Speaker 10: The moment cn GN is interropeable with as many blood chains as possible, that's when you start to see the magic people with five bitcoin correctly with the Narra and like you said, this is the best time to get into it, not on fill all that national whips about Europe. Guys to talk about what Europe is doing. By the way, excuse my French people that cannot even prove the good in your conface.
Speaker 3: You already know that the.
Speaker 10: Band of England already messed up with the gold and the US definitely know that Fort Knocks will embarrass them. That's why they quickly you know, position themselves with the big cooin strategic reserve, not crypto strategic reserve. It to take today as we speak, any country that buys this coin and keeps it as a reserve.
Speaker 3: One thing they can this.
Speaker 10: Little is to position themselves to have something greater than the dollars, so they can negotiate with anybody worldwide lonely to sell it.
Speaker 3: You can actually borrow it against it. That's one. Two. Big coin gets its value from its network.
Speaker 10: In other words, Bitcoin gets is next worth from its network, beyond keeping Bitcoin as a strategic reserve, beyond keeping Bitcoin as an asset plus that you hold asset plus that you holding forever. And I say, if you don't send bitcoin across bitcoin on shame, then you don't know the value of bitcoin. Discoin will never get any value. It's not because I can sailla it's value. It's not because presidents do not. RUMP has announced rategic bit point at bitcoin we go up. That's what people are missing.
Speaker 15: Hey, i'm talking.
Speaker 3: I'm talking to mister Carl. Don't disturb me. Maybe so that's my I'm sorry, I can so what this bitcoin is.
Speaker 10: Value is the let's work, the fact that you can send this coin wherever I am now, Carlo, if you're Innergetina. If I am in whose based ki stand? I can send you a billion dollar, just like anybody can send you one dollar. That's is the value of bitcoin.
Speaker 3: Who cares?
Speaker 10: If you hold twenty billion dollars one hundred billion dollars of bitcoin, I cannot send it to anybody. The thing is, you cannot send some me, you cannot send some of me. You cannot stop me from sending money to somebody.
Speaker 1: That's the value. Let me answer your question.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Yeah, yeah, there's just certain things. I think that's a quick tangent. So just for your your yours.
Speaker 13: If if you're just been exposed to cryptore recently, a bitcoin, all the coins you eventually most people are going to run into both coins and maybe considered.
Speaker 19: Trading, and because you might see returns, you might see the scales.
Speaker 13: But I would advise generally to stay away from old coins.
Speaker 3: However confident you are. Most people lose money and old coins. And I've seen very very smart people who trade for a living, who trade professionally.
Speaker 13: They've made a lot of money and off coins and they've continued to but they've also lost the w Some of them have been lucky to come back, but a good portion can come back with those lotses. So if you're casual, if you're a YouTube crypto anywhere, casual holder, generally speaking, stick to the Bitcoin, the main coin.
Speaker 19: Maybe all kinds of theory of maybe, but I would have personally advise if you're not really experienced in trading, if you're if you're not really experienced in trading all the asset classes, no matter how technical, how much technology, believe you have all coins and might not be the best part for you. Going back to the second reply to Summer, our initial discussion, my question is coming from.
Speaker 3: This is another point of view.
Speaker 13: Bitcoin is the centralist, which is both its benefit from my perspective, as the drawback.
Speaker 3: So that's it being decentralized.
Speaker 13: Is the confidence I have in it start value and it's not really going anywhere.
Speaker 3: That's my confidence there.
Speaker 13: But being as a reserve, it's it opens up other questions, especially geopoliticals, because you then have your you're asking countries to take this pypture as a reserve, but it being decentralized, meaning you still have the bad actors who bypass on the chain go bypass.
Speaker 3: Sanctions, who trade, you know, who trade illegally.
Speaker 13: Legally, who buy you know, drugs black market? And this is again it being the centralised why we like it, but it also has these problems.
Speaker 3: That's why while the.
Speaker 13: US is pushing it as a literal but he ustill very skeptical. You have other countries that lot of African countries also skeptical as well of adopting bitcoin. Uh well uh uh in regarding to laws and regulation adopting it fully and even with Nigeria, I just maybe you guys know, but laws with crypto right down Nigeria and not clear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's that's really truly.
Speaker 3: It's legal, but it's.
Speaker 13: Not a lot of and I say this from my professional the financial services are my daytime. Then a lot of crypto companies are looking to come to Nigeria platforms, exchanges, but the laws aren't clear.
Speaker 3: You know, SEX has one thing, CBN said one thing, but there is no uniformity in the banks a different things. You know. That's there is. There is a strategy.
Speaker 10: There is a strategic guideline and framework put together by the SEC, and.
Speaker 3: That's industry wide. The SEC actually consulted practically everybody.
Speaker 10: That's to speak by the National Assembly, is in front of the president and with the hope that the president is going to sign his into law.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, right.
Speaker 13: Now, currently, right now, there is still a lot of uncertainty I speak from you know, I speak in regards to platforms and businesses.
Speaker 3: Trying to come in. They still of uncertainty of where Andrea stands on the on the on crypto.
Speaker 2: So what's the name of the what's the name of the bill? They wanted the House of Past and it's a frog president which is it wasn't name?
Speaker 3: Do you have a name? So I'm going to have to ask the.
Speaker 10: But as at the time I was in office a couple of weeks ago, I know very well because I spoke on Channel's people Laddie. I want to frame out of the frame the framework and the guy who I came out and the frame about the guy I just part of the bodies of what that the past? The three with you and you know it's in front of the president that I think that the SECDG is getting feedback from multiple people in the average program and the R program arise where literary incumbition incubation arab is as elebrated abilty incubation where by everybody who have to pay some amount of money, the then check your technology to check what you have and they give you a go. Just like those were the programs the RI where the programs at Bucha and and and and uh bush of them Lau and quid acts with them, Bushi you know.
Speaker 3: Passed the So as we speak, what is basically happening is it is in front of the presidency.
Speaker 10: But there's there are a lot of love being from governors, from senators, from minutes that everybody wants to get their license now because they don't see what's going on.
Speaker 3: But from things have to change. For example, the ten percent of the game is trash.
Speaker 10: Why would I pay you ten percent of my undred thousand dollars of my one million dollars.
Speaker 3: That's nonsense that should be worked upon, but nobody believe. You know, challenge that.
Speaker 10: When we were making nice about it, I had a television show the first ever in the history of Africa for one hour of got one year, not.
Speaker 3: Sponsored, paid for, fully paid for to the partneriate with per cent. Shout out to my friend that most perpenter on DSDD the first ever time in bitcntrol will be on DSD because one year we're announcing to not let this law be passed. Ten percent.
Speaker 10: Come, if you buy bitcoin and you dispose, you will pay ten percent of the Nigerian government.
Speaker 3: It's terrible. It's terrible.
Speaker 10: So what I'm saying is, unfortunately the law is already on the table of the president. Now we are hoping the president maybe sign or maybe it doesn't sign because we don't have full details of what is in there.
Speaker 3: But the love needs to be adjusted. For example, Nigel, we are just.
Speaker 10: To obviously, like what Apple Goal said, you know, putter to a bitcoin and see it as what is supposed to be. It's a finance asset. Is now a reserve asset of the United States of America. We don't even know the amount of gold that we have. Good is not finite, of course it's scarce, but we all know what good has been doing for the past ten years. They compareable to what bitcoin is doing. And then why can we even counter our gold? Come not even see the amount of good that is there already in God is telling you we don't know what the good is.
Speaker 16: So the entire whether they like it.
Speaker 3: Or not, yea they are.
Speaker 10: A subtler type of financial experim of Twitter day. So if it likes CDDC over there, who's going to use ther CBDC The dealer had died. That's why cn change is now moving forward because it's going to be most likely interweble with as many exchanges as possible. But remember the c eng NDC wrapped CBDs. But the only thing that will make it scale and to be able to function like USDC or USDC is if they allow me to open back down.
Speaker 16: But as I hear, it's.
Speaker 3: Only one of the two licensed exchanges. There's a lot lots of information that we have access to.
Speaker 10: But we hope like yours are listening and they're learning. I don't want to appeal with you, mister Calu.
Speaker 3: Please, your your space is the space as as educated the most ingeriors. I can stay statistically because then when.
Speaker 10: I don't come in, I ask people about you. I hear about you in Bucuy places, in middle class restaurants. People know you that you don't people know that they know you.
Speaker 3: Your worst fire around two more bitcoin BA pieces so that posterity will judge, so that the future we say yes. KLUM was a part of the people that directed Nigeria and Nigeria government and Nigeria people to the right, because it's you go pain all of us if the wrong people advice, for example, if you wrong people advising, and then it allows our dodge coin to be anything that I very bad.
Speaker 1: Actually, actly are you have you made?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 1: Are you okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah? No, that's the tie. So I think, yeah, I'm fine with that response.
Speaker 5: I think that as far as regarding Ninjil actually.
Speaker 3: St that up. But as as a star value, I'm quite positive with bed coin.
Speaker 13: If you're not involved with bitcoin here, it's it's worth exposing yourself a percentage of reportfolio to because if you can have you can go as far as safe and if you want to have a majority the patrol of bitcoin, it might be a good decision looking at five year horizon, But as a reserve, I'm consciously optimistic and you see the benefits or there you polical elements that play out, whether countries do fall in love or whether it goes as planned, but definitely because isn't going anywhere. But as a result, I'll watch and see how it plays our time.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you, I hope you just a few questions. I had heard about the I don't the what's it called stable CONC is Nigeria stable coin? That's something seconds doing. I will talk about that, Okay.
Speaker 3: N is for naira.
Speaker 1: Okay, So complex that is?
Speaker 3: That is?
Speaker 1: That is private sector, right.
Speaker 3: Absolutely private sector.
Speaker 10: But you know they kind of trusted guys because they are the ones in charge of A ANDD FORESTIC. So they've been teaching banks compliance, YadA, YadA, YadA, and they've been on it for more than four years. It's a tough road for him. And it's opposed to the one to one. We don't know what the fact is.
Speaker 1: What is one to one?
Speaker 3: What is what? What is it? What is it?
Speaker 1: What is the what was on the one side? What's the one on the one side is called dollar on ira?
Speaker 3: It's is Nyra?
Speaker 2: Actually, what's the other one? You say what you said one to one? What are the ones? That's ny what's the other one?
Speaker 10: It's Nyra to It's basically now one Narra to one c n GN you know what I mean? Yeah, So what's the U S d T business model? The U S T business model is obviously they buy us treasury. It's right to give them your own currency or your own dollar, and it gives you a synthetic dollar that.
Speaker 3: You can move around.
Speaker 10: You cannot move the US dollar around like the way you can move the U s DT around, for example, when the banks are closed. When US is closed, it will basically have to move to the strip swift's.
Speaker 3: Like the gremail of the financial landscape.
Speaker 10: Right, So what c n G would do is it will make Nira move like U s DT can move. You may not basically need U s d T again if like you have got package this thing, well, it is basically putting Narra everywhere. Nara will now be able to fly everywhere with c n G N like US, they cannot fly everywhere. You can go to Russia, they can go to Iran. Nobody can basically say so. Of course there will be that complaint.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 1: So so, but so this this and in Ira?
Speaker 3: What is the.
Speaker 1: What is the this c N the the the the stable Myra and the in Ira? What is the differentiation?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, thank you very much.
Speaker 10: You remember the inn Aire was approved and launched by the ex President and x and now Housted and of course behind bars from a central bank of respectively. It was a central bank digital currency in there itself built by a Caribbean company called the Its. They messed up because they did the same prelioculacy they always do. Added to out Interstella. Interstella is a company owned by a Cameroonian Canadian and in Nigeria and Canadia.
Speaker 3: And those are the guys really building around paths. If you heard about paths, they're really working with.
Speaker 10: Uh, that's the Pan African Emplements Settlements YadA, yah YadA, basically trying to take out MasterCard visa and make sure we're able to transact amongst ourselves in the GA aftera, et cetera, et cetera. If there underlying technology, because are the guys working on it.
Speaker 3: So the in air was a central ban.
Speaker 11: Digital courrencies is.
Speaker 3: Narrat, but the narrats is now on in distributed legia. Technology. Issue was supposed to be able to move around, but you.
Speaker 10: Know, because it is sovilars too because it's still the same inflationary era because it is not stable, because it is it was poorly designed and that's why it didn't go anywhere.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 10: That's when now the NAC they see en GN it's a stable currency that is not a central band to digital currency, privately owned, not government owned, like the era. It is a wrapped fashion of the een eras, almost built on the same blood chain. But I stand to be corrected. It's supposed to be on the distributed legio technology, but I don't know on what part collec chain. But I've seen their kit up and I can see that they built for multiple chains, right, So I don't stand listing that.
Speaker 1: Let's leave that for now. I was just curious.
Speaker 2: Let's leave that for now. I'll just cure it. I think I know them, might talk to them. I just want to understand more from your perspective. Let me get to Galamn and then moray, you know, and then sort of get more questions in.
Speaker 1: But I do have a question for you.
Speaker 2: Someone is asking online that if I buy bitcoin, I don't own my own wallet because I do not have enough to buy my own not to own a wallet.
Speaker 1: Who owns that bitcoin?
Speaker 3: Do I own it?
Speaker 1: Or is it own? If that's what's asking.
Speaker 2: If I don't buy the bitcoin and starting the wallet, can I still say I own it? That's really question you guys asking?
Speaker 10: All Okay, thanks very much. I like this, so you shar lost your keys lost your coin. If you don't want the private key to the bitcoin, you don't want it. For example, your biscoined on coin based find us and not your big coin who So you basically just have the the public keys that you can use to move it. Right now, big coin, this you don't exist anywhere, right you just have the key sign that.
Speaker 3: It's more like you just have the key that you can used to open the door. You don't own the house. Nobody basically just own that bitcoin.
Speaker 10: You're also the key to the to be to be amount that you invested your your nyrap or your dollar or your currency for So, if you buy bitcoin and it is not on your own private wallets, basically you do not download the bitcoin blockchain and you're not running a bitcoin note, everybody go and check what a briitcoin note that everybody gonna check what the bitcoin note is.
Speaker 3: If you're not running a bridge coin mode, then you're in trouble.
Speaker 2: The bridge condes I can't afford it, so he knows that what he said, he cannot afford the wallet.
Speaker 1: So it doesn't mean you should not buy till you get money for the water.
Speaker 10: That's that's the scam thing that is going on in that you're now due to lack of education. And that's what I'm telling you. You have the biggest person. I take bitcoin every day. That's my mantra on Africa. Bitcoin spaces Monday to Friday ninety the name anybody that cares follow before the susu. But listen, there is nothing like buying the wats wallet is free or of what's the equally, you can't set off coin based on your laptop. You can just download the big cooin blockchain less than one ter about just about seven or something cheek and once we download it, I feel syntax here around there, boom. You are now the blockchain. You will see everybody's transaction. You may not just know money transaction. You see a drum transaction, You see my cellar transaction.
Speaker 3: You just don't know that it's their transaction. You can connect.
Speaker 10: You cannot even use its consuls team because they most likely connect you.
Speaker 3: And it's no enforcement that's looking for you. You're in trouble. So anybody telling you talk about pip money for what it's calling you. It is happening in Nigeria.
Speaker 10: I told you see your divers I remember some time abou killitchy, and I told you my technology, what's up? Why do you expose the privacy of your users? Because I use your divers to convert this point to cash. And then I realized there's the same way that goes with INTI into almost everybody. And it was like, you know how much I paid for one lets?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah that we cannot be changing this. I said, oh my god, there's coming you it. You want to tell your people to do their research. No body sells were led to you, so and all those things are just because the information is not out there. Education is key. Go and do your research. Bitchcoin wallets have free. You just need to be able to download the pascolar apps that you trust, which I cannot endorse any for you right now, and then whatever you put inside of it. If you have the private keys on the mornings or twelve word or twenty four ward six phrase like they usually call it, then you are lucky. You keep that discoin for yourself for life. Bitcoin basically keeps the opportunity to be your own central bank, not your own bank.
Speaker 3: Not your own bank.
Speaker 10: Once you have bitcoin and you hold it in private key wallets or cold storage, it means that you are now your own coin.
Speaker 3: BIS.
Speaker 10: You don't need c Z or finance, you don't need strategy bitch point of the United States of America. But no, if it is on my company, but they have if it is on anybody's company BRA, so nobody you get that big.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So the question is I hear that, But the question is, so can I can't afford the wallet, but I can still buy I mean, I hear what you're saying. But when I buy stocks, if I buy stocks in America, it's the same thing. That's the central cost Today in night you are the same thing, and buy a stock central costing. Know, whatever says is not my stock is in central crossing. Why is it not the same thing. Why can't it be in central isn't isn't the wallets centers?
Speaker 3: It's possible. So that's basically you trusted the platform, right. I don't just want to endorse the department. I mean we're rebuilding our own platform also.
Speaker 10: But basically, of course, the centralized platforms and the platform that runs scrow p t P bit going to cash cash back to the bitcoin. You trust them if they have the AML controls, the anti terrorism financial controls and and like somebody said, he I forgot to the person that.
Speaker 3: Said the type of people that I invested in need or do. Don't trust the investors, but if they if they have the track record of that you can verify.
Speaker 10: We say something in bit for my community, do not trust very five. If you can verify them as these people are trustworthy, their liquidity is powerful, then you leave your bitcoin dame. You understand, But you start to buy the land or your house and you're leaving the keys for the documents of that house and that land with your moneyla that it was from or want it from, you trust them.
Speaker 12: I think I think we you to also understand why some people don't want to own bitcoin personally. So if you look at what black crop did, look at what black crop did, you don't really need to have the big money to get go to bitcoin. You know the contrac does that. It is so that's why you love Americans feel comfortable around it.
Speaker 3: And they feel safe.
Speaker 11: Yes, it's not.
Speaker 3: That mantra, but I think it's all about your objective.
Speaker 12: Do you really want to just track the assets or you're looking at it from and the point do you want to own personalized tipta. You want to have personal position of it, and you have the understanding.
Speaker 10: Of how the bitcoin works personally, because don't forget that these people have lost their over a year. There was a guy that was kidnapped the Sea of Lecture, you know, and he had to do the port was like he actual dropped from bit coin.
Speaker 20: So yeah, he has his own bisk So if he has understand about.
Speaker 3: Bitcoin, yeah you can. But if he wants to, he can go through it all the.
Speaker 11: Buying black rock.
Speaker 3: What you'll find.
Speaker 2: So so final question is that I can buy bitcoin without putting on the world and I'm okay, that's that's what I'm getting.
Speaker 1: Is it okay to do that?
Speaker 3: Okay, it's okay. I'll tell you the fact the bitcoin on black rock is here.
Speaker 10: But that level approved if he acted, there's that all of them bit white and not your bitcoin of it makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he had the point.
Speaker 2: The boy is asking, I know, I have to have a wallet I cannot afford. Are you saying it must affording for he invests? That's really wor.
Speaker 3: Bib means that there is a cock at flash to okay, So question there.
Speaker 10: Is no cock at Okay, black Rock, Ice Sars Bitcoin Trust eat their responsive fee of several point two five annuality. However, there is also a propostion on our fee Struck Chuck, that you're placed into the twelve months after the ETF. So I mean black Rock will charge you what you can ordinarily don't get charged. And many people in the world, you know, don't want to go to the stress of such and development. They don't want to go to the stress of getting that education. But someone like you on your space unadoptrated on fintimes, education is what we should give, not the one that were robbing people's head.
Speaker 3: Of course black Rock is good, you.
Speaker 10: Know, I'm not saying they're bad. But go ahead, look at to see your black Rock how you became a bitcoiner. For more than ten years, this man has talked down on bitcoin. Loarr, I think has talk down on bitcoin and see bitcoin is trashed. But he realize that black Rock will fail if they don't have to buy bitcoin.
Speaker 3: So what is doing now is fine.
Speaker 10: As much bit one as possible, and they're selling pay packs with you.
Speaker 3: What you have on black Rock is staying. I hear, I hear you.
Speaker 1: Let's learn go ahead, Yeah, I think it's missing, but.
Speaker 3: I think it's fine.
Speaker 12: But there are different options plending on your oppification.
Speaker 3: We all know that they are.
Speaker 12: Advantisis advantage is what's the investors on the plant?
Speaker 10: Is that Ye Blackrock your doing to have exposure and bitcoin without physically and dealing with.
Speaker 12: The complexity of developing technology, simple as that, and that's why they've been able to get in more than five billion going as under as a monument.
Speaker 10: So I think the question should go back to this pussification. Somebody is saying that one has advantage that nobody's that. I think it all posed down to the PST because in America, definitely you can go through black Rock using.
Speaker 3: An Injuria, well, he has to go through during I think should go through that, and I get it. And if he has that, he can he can relearn to you personal with as simple. I don't think it's that complicated.
Speaker 1: Because okay, perfect, let's get to hoping.
Speaker 2: So got Gala Man, that we've got Moriah, then we'll take me the crypto just as that Gala Man or Louis show, and.
Speaker 1: Then the crypto you gotta flop.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, man, Okay, it's not Let's take a Louis on the Louis shall Hi researching right now about the future of money.
Speaker 1: Very interesting. Can you speak.
Speaker 2: Show on going once, going twice. Let's take the Crypto Preacher. The Crypto Preacher, your handle is up, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much Calu for your opportunity. Shout out to him one and uh.
Speaker 21: In the house, Odia, the show parts and a couple of other guys. Sorry if I don't mention your name, I want to ask the question. I also want to know coming I think talking about the gality of about crypto, A couple of things have been said. I we don't think cryptos legalera. This is why I said so, because the industry nager has the really hostile plasure of the fact that professional license have.
Speaker 3: Been getting to to assists platform.
Speaker 21: Why I still don't see the need why these estage platforms You can't type them on, You can't type of your address and actually assess them and doing transactions with them.
Speaker 3: You can try that.
Speaker 5: Do you think that I'm not being sincere with some of these information?
Speaker 21: No, no essage platform in Nigeria does transaction.
Speaker 3: Seamlessly.
Speaker 21: All of these, all of the addresses, all of them, they have been blocked by agents of government. So we cannot have SEC say something CBS some of that in the SEC black man cryptocurrency as a means for.
Speaker 3: Criminals to do transaction.
Speaker 21: It's more like saying that someone buys in land and yeah from profer the proceeds of front and they blame their heir.
Speaker 3: For it, you know, so that there's something else. I really also want to.
Speaker 21: Say, uh as Fords if if we're saying that all this well in crypto in Nigeria, how come a lot of platforms actually right now I'm blocking nigeriams from assessing their platforms. I would truly this is open to a lot of to those off on stage, because if you do back a commasion on an article that said that Nigerians have been blocked from air jobs and a couple of opportunities, even myself in a crisis, there's some opportunities to do business and job that all of the side that has to do with crypto has been blocked from nigerams.
Speaker 5: So is crypto really legal in Nigeria?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a good question.
Speaker 2: He's I mean, we're still on the last sanction where you yeah, yeah, we are very positive about this thing. But with all our suppartment after India is not right, and the whole world after India adoptions n ninet second adopted, right, So why they're still blocking us?
Speaker 10: Okay, So I want to tell you this, look that's on the surface, I understand what Crypto Picture is talking about.
Speaker 3: That's my guy right there.
Speaker 10: And Crypto Preachure is a social commentator and a cryptocurrency analyst.
Speaker 3: He's not invested in this space like I am. Right.
Speaker 10: I educate people, I teach people, I run the business, I move around with the regulators, I move around the capital market. So Crypto Preature lack some information that I have shout out to Crypto Creature and his broad knowledge of the space, one of the persons who have been advocating for the positive things to basically happen. You can find a catching my channels to do. And I'm telling you this, most of those signators and ministers, all of them are already gave inc If not, why would this Director General of the SEC right.
Speaker 3: This this isn't bits quite.
Speaker 22: If not, why would the General Director General or the attend a bitcoin conference in Nigeria.
Speaker 10: And spoke for text is something minutes you can just check my job. It's coin of on my profile and good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but sure he's saying the fact.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he's saying that if as an Nigeria you're not getting tap into the global market, go up being blocked out.
Speaker 3: So it's only paying us true.
Speaker 10: Yeah, For I understand what I'm doing here is to wake all Nigerias up and don't let all the YadA, yeah and YadA of our country, you know.
Speaker 3: Put you behind and make you miss this train. That is how we have lost the opportunity for sixteen years.
Speaker 11: So I know, I know what's interpretizing.
Speaker 3: It makes sense.
Speaker 10: But while we're doing the one start is already greater than naira. Okay, I can t'g you that the son of the president. I don't just want to fascinate some things here already have people paying this office lining up document and proposers so that if.
Speaker 3: They can tell the.
Speaker 10: SECDG to place you know faith say for them for licensing, and the CDG is somebody who doesn't want to corrupt is its office.
Speaker 11: So it basically it's trying.
Speaker 10: To say you only get this license from merit, but who are who they give license press? If it's not giving Peacekoin only companies licensed press, so it's going to be politicized. They know what they're doing. But if you look at it very well, how are they processing money?
Speaker 3: Let me tell you. Go to bitcoin dot com.
Speaker 10: And see how they're processing wass You can buy it's going with Narra, go to your look at you can buy it's going with Narra.
Speaker 3: Go to Strike.
Speaker 10: You can buy discoring with Erra. Most about the international accomplished. You can back this cover with NIRA. And you said, despite is not lega. It doesn't have to be lega. It is already in our Finance Act the government. We collect them decaid.
Speaker 3: If you dispose of your bitcoin, wake up, everybody. That's what I am saying.
Speaker 23: It is.
Speaker 11: He kind of different.
Speaker 3: Every outside the question.
Speaker 5: If you look at the context flash.
Speaker 12: As in the space when present campaign, I make so many promises about crypto integration and this didn't come to play because they now had a rapid devaluation and at some point they were looking for skapgood and unfortunately the crypto space was used as escapegoat and.
Speaker 3: You know what happened to binance and different things.
Speaker 12: The realities that like I said, caluside this space. I said, based on the information I have and what I've seeing this piece is very unlikely that we see the kind of progress we're seeing the worlds like just economy just coming to play and took pictures.
Speaker 5: I think the concerns because he also understands.
Speaker 12: That if you look at the securities the update on the rules for cryptos changes and classification of bitcoin.
Speaker 3: And the terum.
Speaker 12: First of all, they called bitcoin and the term securities, which at.
Speaker 5: That time I was soo.
Speaker 3: Pervooked because I was like, oh, are you going to who's bitscoing? Good to be identified bit? You know.
Speaker 12: I think after some other he had to update are the new rules, and if you look at it with the new rules, it's kind of quite very difficult, you know, and it's not really well be expected. However, I shine that and Contembra did a very comprehensive at to go today. I think maybe Cuture must have saying about why the crypto reforms and nindiam I don't work. And one of the key reasons is simple, you know, the space as the trust in the space as weakened. So yeah, it's good to see this optimism, but calu on paper or U reality, we're not having any the banks are not really concerned about this right now. As the said as Blower, you look at the cryptosting is that we're even given in temporary we've not seen much from them.
Speaker 3: So Calus, it's not as the way it is, OK, it's not the way it's give me one second, lit bit.
Speaker 10: Let me tell you. Maybe not understand what I'm saying. I'm not trying to chape your argument. I am opening the eyes of you and everybody listening. They are more than eight thousand crypto businesses that are transacting with the banks.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm telling you. It is. Don't believe what they say. Check what they are doing is startup can come up today and you will do bit going to cash cash back to bitcoin.
Speaker 10: Who is giving them APIs to connect? That's what I'm saying. I am heavily invested in this space. That's why I'm That's what I am telling you.
Speaker 3: Who is processing the transactions of the cryptocurrencies in our country? Is this the tailors or the mechanics or the people in Latipo markets are We're not talking about the banks. There is no crypto exchange.
Speaker 10: That can survive without the interrogability with financial structure. That correctly exists. That's what I'm telling you. Go and check your APIs. I don't have to be mentioned in their name, so it don't look ass it.
Speaker 3: I am going to blow it.
Speaker 10: All of them processing, all of them process bitcoin, they process transactions. Yes, when they do their banking matings, they act like they don't. I am allowed mounting this space spends past that money to be on.
Speaker 3: Just need to be advertising. That's going to be saying this.
Speaker 10: I know what it texts me to keep relationship with the direct general that's the group man, car do you need to bring the totomy.
Speaker 3: I can work with you to bring the totivity to your space.
Speaker 12: And I'm not spot to put us for the space and for people to understand that see on the open you.
Speaker 3: Know distance a lot as it is.
Speaker 12: I have fraids that uh they stay, have their accounts blow because of exposure in the crypto space. And for example, I think I think I'm well exposing. You have the better information of why things like that.
Speaker 5: So why if you look at cards language, look.
Speaker 3: At the NSC.
Speaker 12: There are three cases that they have to teach people script to so.
Speaker 3: It's not like it's smooth tale.
Speaker 12: The other is that if you want to do crypto, maybe you must have had like disciplin as said that.
Speaker 3: See, you must have got in related from the set. It's open.
Speaker 12: So if you're going to the back channel where that that that's not that's that's not for me to because it's already in black child the black channel. But the honest shoot is that if you do, but it's going blower. It's not like what we're seeing at the look and people have really left the space in love big stakeholders. I went to take for the last year I saw I saw at least eighteen ninigers in different countries.
Speaker 3: We're only blocking projects.
Speaker 12: And the first thing I was at the final coming back home and he said that this pay old friendly.
Speaker 5: So can you we can say all the patiful things about that the area that you know.
Speaker 3: That it's quite Look at the Peach to p market now call you. I have an exclusion. Look at the market. So it's it's still not as smooth as people are saying it is.
Speaker 2: But you know, like you see, so let me just okay here, so little I'm going to ask you guys, what assets.
Speaker 3: You what the ship? What did you do?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Hell sure, so little I'm going to basically ask and see what assets you guys. I don't let the what recommend is usable here, but what assets you guys want to look at in case you want to invest. So for those listening that, I want to take away one or two asset. I know bitcoin is going to be there, but let's also ask you guys that. So once we do the question, I've got the crypto. No, I've got Tobetriku, Eric and Moriah. I think Maria was first. Let's do Moriah, Eric and Tobetuku and then Lezzie. So Mariah got the flow of please Mariah, Eric, Tobtriko, and Lezzie. Mariah go ahead, Moriah on the score, he's not there. Let's get mister Tobetriku. All right, I can see you speak about I can't hear.
Speaker 1: I can't hear you. I see your microsoft.
Speaker 16: Can Harry.
Speaker 1: Go ahead?
Speaker 16: Okay, just thank you very much.
Speaker 11: My name is more. Thank you for everyone's with me. It's okay today.
Speaker 16: So I've been listening to it, and there is a something that I wanted.
Speaker 11: To see concerning this whole thing, because I think like we really need to set the perspective rich So I.
Speaker 16: Think in twenty twenty five, this coin is the.
Speaker 11: Proper, proper asset class, which I think everyone should engage in.
Speaker 16: But at the same time, you know, also feels that we need to be conscious about this, you know, because over the past few years it has proven that it cannot be a hege. In fact, Goold has proven over time that because that it is the age that.
Speaker 11: Is good and the US being there and not Bitcoin.
Speaker 16: And again, if you're talking about this coin or cryptocurrency, I mean they are good asset class, but when.
Speaker 11: We want to invest in an asset that this policy has caused.
Speaker 3: What I mean is.
Speaker 16: Okay, today some say something and then the asset goes off, and then so might party that say something, and then the currency jobs.
Speaker 11: And again it has also proven.
Speaker 16: That after four years, you know, the American always elects a complete check into office. So in the next four years, if someone is very common bird, that will be anti bitcoin, anti crypto, and then the whole thing will just collass, so it will be directionless.
Speaker 11: Okay.
Speaker 16: So I think why it's good that we invest in this piece is also very very cautious for us to know what we're doing, because it.
Speaker 11: Is an unrelated spiece. There are so many characters there because in the crypto space, these.
Speaker 16: Are rude, own regulated people who say all kinds of things.
Speaker 11: Would you want more?
Speaker 1: What if I told you, I know what, I just.
Speaker 11: Want to random. I don't want to random by saying that this is ary.
Speaker 16: If you do not invest in bit coin or in any crypto asset class.
Speaker 11: That is not the end of the world for you. There are so many things to invest in. That's not the end of the world for you. That's not what I wanted to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So the point I'm trying to make when you said that was like, the currency markets are also not regulated, and that's like a six trillion a day markets also, So I hear you completely and I'm paying that was advocate. I'm not giving you facts. I'm just saying that was advocate. If the market is not regulated doesn't mean we can't play in it.
Speaker 3: Space, so like you don't start.
Speaker 12: I guess you know what makes the banks the currency market different from market is that banks that the market maker banks and kings the intunder market when transactions are ruled by hpie Morgan, who was fan grow Dutch Bank going through about a total production around the world.
Speaker 3: So we have some form of gentlemen agreements.
Speaker 12: You know, in the cuto market, for example, apart from big coins, you know, there are thousands of coins.
Speaker 24: In fact, at some point in the year, fifty thousand mine coins were produced.
Speaker 3: The Now if you look at what happened just before present from.
Speaker 12: For example, how he loved the giant loads investing on that too, King, if we had the regulated entity present from.
Speaker 10: Being deferent on how you w pushed that point? Now, you know, is he The thing is that that's would be talking about this investment because are on the losing it.
Speaker 12: They lot of people have put their adm save into these things and and you can always say that really because we have any power, we can overlook and no of them can move on.
Speaker 11: You know, I just look at the time, like.
Speaker 12: For example, I see a lot like you just crying and it's very painful because nobody you protect them. Americans are protected because they have a enforcement to jenousy.
Speaker 3: You see the number of cases.
Speaker 1: That you do scmes rock pools, but we don't see that in the So.
Speaker 12: Would I be turning you to put their antifire because you're getting amazing I would definitely just say no that is where I come in. I'm a realists. I look at things based on the conditions in the Already you are taking risks because it is not used.
Speaker 3: To the world. But I willnost say invest the protect where not of ten goes to their No, I will not, I'll not, I will not do that.
Speaker 10: So on what the banker and old said, very much like what you expect from bank people. In twenty seventeen, when I came back to Nigeria from New York City, I built the United Bank of Africa, the Aspora banking application. Then you'll b eight used to do cross border transactions with money Gram, Western Union and YA Transform. It was me who told them, Look, I've been to ub in New York City at the Rockefeller Building. What you have right there is the nostrils and pustuous arrangement. You don't even have a commercial banking thing. And it's trusted speed undocumented Nigerians, and they ask for especially in New York, London, in Paris, like you said, you have so do transactions. Once it's foul five o'clock, they can't do transaction except.
Speaker 3: To the NIT City Center.
Speaker 10: If you don't live in Manhattan, New York or the city center anywhere in America. You may not be able to send more than nine hundred dollars right, so, but I will operate it and pay for the bank. I've never been a banker, don't get me wrong, but I have paid technology for them. I realize what they rant is fractional reserve banking. So banks will always never want to tell you that there is something called hard money. There is something that is finite because they print paper money all the time. Look at the end two of the entire world. Look at the end two of Nigeria. The money print money, the more inflation destroy us. So any banker in this space telling you anything this data is one o'clock. Go and check the time they said we pm because they print money in the bank. If ban can write off any any guardian of debt, you cannot do that in bitcoin. And I'm not talking about multiple cryptlal currency. I'm not giving you financial advice. I am also in reality, we were all ship coiners. When I say shipcoined, I know even house coins, all this paper money, we were all believers in it. Nobody knew pitch coin before. If I need two thousand and night, I will not be in count to space.
Speaker 22: If interjecting the issues, you don't think.
Speaker 3: About risk and all of this. You're saying, no, hold on, hold on, galle Man, got my hold on. You're gonna talk. I am talking about. Listen to. What I'm saying is story, pups, facts.
Speaker 10: It's what I am telling you. Let me read out some datas to you. I speak with this that there's no story here. This is not your your job. I am telling you that do you performance over keey time frames?
Speaker 3: Right on bitcoin, they gave s m P five.
Speaker 10: Hundred gold US treasuries real estates, go and shake it. It's about twenty six percent for bitcoin in the last ten years and form.
Speaker 3: If I want to.
Speaker 22: Correct it, it's kindly two thousand and eight till nine.
Speaker 3: Ye SMB. You have to think of them with no Listen.
Speaker 25: Listen to what I'm saying shadow, hold on, Shogo, hold them, hold them so again, just to make sure folks.
Speaker 1: Folks are listening right.
Speaker 2: If you want to compare absolute then you got to compare absolute rights.
Speaker 1: I hear your numbers.
Speaker 2: Your numbers are correct, But he's saying you've got to also have a risk weighted return. I hear you caveat by saying four years that you must hold, but for four years before ten years?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Boy, if I hold, if I buy us stocksne yeah, I make six percent eight percent? Why should I have?
Speaker 1: So it is ten years?
Speaker 2: Then I should also look at the SMPI I hear you, but it's.
Speaker 1: Talk like I did that. Maybe in one particular year they did twenty five percent.
Speaker 2: So we have to do life for like, right, So if you do twenty five years, you also I looked at the SMP for twenty five years and then look say what the CGR of SMP. I'm sure bitcoin will beat it. But the point I'm making it is you got to do life for like. I don't think anybody is in anyone here. Bitcoin was twenty one thousand, six thousand, one dollar. Now it's eighty eight thousand dollars for one or eighty three thousand, so we all know there's been a profit return on it. I think the question is if I had bought my bit coin in this particular year, I would have lost money. If I had sold in a particular year, I would have lost money. But if I bought and held till today, I would make eighty three thousand percent. We get that and I think most people on this space are also saying, this is money I have. I've taken money for my consumption. I would like to invest it, and I want to see it return. That don't go ready for ten years? Literally read the point that I've got ready for ten years or four years. They want to say, Okay, this time I'm hearing bitcoin crypto. I don't even know about it proposing to making money. What can I should I invest in it?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Where should I invest? What should I invest? We get it?
Speaker 2: See for the President of the United States to come out and hold the conference on bitcoin that has that's it best use case.
Speaker 1: It's done. There's no need to convince anybody again about bitcoin. It's done. The question is what, when?
Speaker 3: Where? How?
Speaker 1: I think that's what point?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Should they do it? How? Yeah, that's what I discussed it.
Speaker 3: I get it. I love it for anybody on your space. Your space is your truth. Say your space.
Speaker 10: Yes, you've made some mistakes and I love you. You're basically like elumosk. You based your mistakes and you correct yourself. You're not the type of person that can understand right. So I will tell you Bitcoin is not what you put money in and you think it's car loocal Love or it's spotty bits. No, I will not tell you to put money in bitcoin because you think that or you can lose that money. This is what we advise and it is not financial advices. We are listed talk any money you want to lose, you think you can risk and put it in all that cryptocurrences.
Speaker 3: Put it in any other thing, any money you don't want to lose capital and that d o anty and you think you want to invest like a real esplates that you we hope not the one that you will sell quickly. If you're looking at an asset class, bitcoin is the only thing that can do that for you successfully.
Speaker 10: You don't put betting money in BTC, so it is not the big thing of I want to buy this coin and make money for a meeting three months they go and do B two P transactions and if you want to be making money, they do as you ab trash and put some merging on it. I can edicate you in that area very well. And that's that's one of the ways we can make money quickly.
Speaker 3: Every day people are making millions.
Speaker 1: Of dollars month.
Speaker 11: But if you if you look it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's let a gal Man speak for it doesn't.
Speaker 22: Still work that way because if it comes to invest in everybody has the risk appetite and everybody has.
Speaker 3: Have wear the eye in this life and that this word.
Speaker 22: You're not trying to understand what this guy say Aday is saying. Right, being an advocate is fine, but in the public space and finance, we put like the imagine of risk when we as present, there is no absolute answer and there's no way you're going to say put this into bitcoin, or if you invest in bitcoin, nothing's going to happen. No, you can put people's retirement money in bitcoin.
Speaker 3: Just like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would not advise that.
Speaker 22: I would just think of it in the line of how many percent of your portfolios should you expose to bitcoin? That is a better way for address this instead of you saying bitcoin you lose money. No, people's You're going to see a lot of us here in the next eighteen years or twenties.
Speaker 3: We're going to Others are looking to retire, Others have.
Speaker 22: Their kids, school feed, different things they have to pay, and anything could happen.
Speaker 11: A bitcoin is just two thousand.
Speaker 3: And nine, after the two eight two and nine financial crisis.
Speaker 22: Then it became eighteen twenty and seventeen, and we saw how we dropped twenty and twenty. That's the same arguement we had twenty and twenty during this park in America where they are doing special apposition.
Speaker 3: In the company.
Speaker 1: Most of these parks, the ipeas.
Speaker 22: Are down right now right, so it can never be absolutely finance when we are explaining it, often in finance we look at it like, if you're in this period in your life, expose eight percent into this. If you're in this period in your life, exposed eight percent into this, eighty is also an important thing, right.
Speaker 3: And eighteen years old, it's trying to expose.
Speaker 22: Half of his portfolio into bitcoinduct fine, but I for five years old, who has an eighteen year old going to the university? Are you expecting to expose himself into between you? It just doesn't work like that too. There is that we all understand that bitcome. I bought a bit cann fresh million thousand and seventeen a week after I entered legals. I've had good explodure to it. I've burnt my hand before and I and I'm getting a lot out of it too.
Speaker 16: But the idea that in.
Speaker 22: Finance put half of your own money in this I think if if half of all you have right now is in bitcom bro, I'm sorry, you might be.
Speaker 10: Hot in the next years to come. Honestly, I'm in Gala man. I have one hundred percent in b C and let me tell you to take that back. I never said anybody should put half. This is what I'm saying cleanly. Any where you are in your life as poor, middle class or h and I right, ask yourself.
Speaker 3: I mentioned one thing. As soon as can give you opportunity to speak. I talk about this year hour of Nigeria, the freaking ice in the fucking world. I spoke about NPR. I spoke about the rebased inflection. Right. So I'm telling you that all of us know the price of gary, bread and water. All of us here.
Speaker 10: Inflation only batter all of us. All of us know that in this country banks practice a bank run and nobody has gone to jail. It's only may feel that it's being held for it. So if you want to turn your narror into an automated money that will increase over a long period of time.
Speaker 3: That's what I am telling you that your risk.
Speaker 10: Appetise is now based on the education that you find and you have discovered, and you have now.
Speaker 3: Learned based on your research.
Speaker 15: Is one, I say?
Speaker 3: One stat is more that? Wait, do you know how to calculate its coin? You know? Bitcoin is lost paper money? But that's.
Speaker 1: If I know olimined olimeded. What do I show? Do I show just if I may, I do appologize?
Speaker 2: I show if I if you have a dollar, and you have only that one dollar, then the price by nominal value if other assets fall, will rise nominally. It doesn't mean it's as it hasn't gotten any earnings. There's no earnings with bitcoin. Bit country turn is because the dollar is falling, gold is stable, bonds are falling.
Speaker 1: You see the point I'm making. So if I take a.
Speaker 2: Bit, if I buy a share of war On Buffett Company, I put it in my pocket. As that shares in my pocket, war On Buffett is working for me. He's making a return, a dividend to me. So my dividend in my pocket. The appreciation is in my principal. Plus I get a dividend the bitcoin. There is no appreciation in my pocket, but the dollar in my other pocket is losing value. So the bitcoin in my pocket, the value that that return you see is the inverse of the dollar falling. So when you say, for instance, that they don't the bitcoin has made more, it hasn't made more. Dollar has fallen, so that return is the inverse. So it just make the point for listening.
Speaker 1: There's no return on bitcoin percon Let's just take it.
Speaker 3: Remember what I said. Remember what I said.
Speaker 10: I'm a bitcoin educator, right and I changed it on the capital market, guys, I keep saying is that bit money is not pay per money, and it is finite money. We are all talking like this because we have never all of us included Trump, included, exact, included lady the Special adviser to President Trump. The twitter I posted there in the next we are all just yet experiencing bit coin. Most of what year are older than BDC. Most of us year are in the age of the internety, So we should not make any mission is finite.
Speaker 3: It is not something they are placing.
Speaker 10: And on the first ever block, Satoshakamoto said it, Chancellor on the break of paiding out banks, everybody go and do that research, including you, chance in twenty basically in twenty twenty in two thousand and eight. You know what happened in the world in two thousand and nine when bitcoin came up right it said cancelor on the brink or paiding out banks They paid.
Speaker 3: So you are very correct, which is why we are all here. Don't understand bitcoin, And I'm.
Speaker 10: Telling you that bitcoin is finite one hundred millions and she's is what you are buying. You are not buying the dollar pounds nirati round round, No, you are bettering against them. So every time you buy a person of that bitcoin, I really don't care whether it's dollar, pounds or whatever it is.
Speaker 3: It is basically when I change my settence.
Speaker 10: I see the currency that is tootling the case, which can will never change value. If you buy the thousands of sacks, it is ten thousand sacks. If you have just five thousand erra, you can buy this coin. If you have those three thousand eerra.
Speaker 1: You can buy It can change value. It can change value.
Speaker 2: It can change value, it can change it can change value to it can change But if the US says, for if Donald Trump says bitcoin is used by I says, hence, hence hence I ban bitcoin.
Speaker 1: It's has changed value. It becomes illegal. You know, I do not I know, I know, but I know why.
Speaker 2: I know it's not gonna say that. I know it's not gonna say that, shuggle. But if he says that the value, the intrinsic value would change, that's the point I'm making.
Speaker 1: Let me get that. Folks, come in here, let me get you to add one last go ahead, man, I don't know, show go ahead.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 22: So this this group here is I think everyone here. I'm more like written investors. And it's very important that for bitcoin, for example, being an advocate for bitcoin is absolutely very fine, but you talk more about the product, not the user experience in themselves, like how it benefited people or how it impacted people's portfolio, et cetera. One very important thing everyone have to understand is risk versus return. Here now and different as a class has variable risks and return. So depending on where you are, the question you first have to ask yourself is what am I.
Speaker 3: Really invested for? It mustn't be bit because it must be good.
Speaker 22: It mustn't be ever it is, It can be anything, but all the matters is don't put all of your eggs in one of those things.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 22: In fact, even if you're investing in stocks stocks, is still a spectrum of maybe like own a giant stocks global stocks, or maybe some Omega cups or that's a mini caps or that's our MIDI cups.
Speaker 3: Et cetera, so kind of boost that wide.
Speaker 22: So if or maybe me, I'm speaking off of the angle of like an advice or in a way because I've been like in.
Speaker 3: That those you before, so it has shaped how I look at money. But we've seen a good.
Speaker 22: Number of people who are footballers sportsmen who have found their hand with this kind of ideology.
Speaker 3: Like it happens over another. So as a recent investor, just do a bit of research. It's not hard.
Speaker 22: They can just do like you can open into any of this AI explain your risk of your your life right now right if you're like on the Claudi only of this are right about your life right now, and ask it to advise you as a moderate investor like Bill Atman or Buffet stuff like that, you can see like you're going to see like a proper.
Speaker 3: Breakdown of how you can invest moderately right because.
Speaker 22: Honestly, it's very easy to say this asset is.
Speaker 3: Going to be a return. But we keep hearing bad news every day from people that are from me.
Speaker 2: Okay, hey, I think it just overall, right, guys, whatever you do, no matter the asset class, you cannot have more than say ninety percent eight any asset that's irrespective of who you are and whatever band yourself. There's a concept called asset allocation and with the research as a location, they find out that when you have a return of portfolio more than fifty percent of the reason why you're portfolio makes a profit or make a loss is how you allocate your assets. What I mean is that is, if you're setting age cettain risk profile, you have a setting objective, then you buy setting assets right if you are younger. The the what's called the framework orse you say, the delect The principle is that if you are younger, you buy equities. Why because equities like compounding, so they like time. So when you're a younger person, you are encouraged to buy equities and to ignore it because as it's compounding, inst reducing your average costing you are investing your dividends, your cost for share is falling as you are younger. But when you are older, you don't have the time to compound anymore. Because you are going to retire at say sixty five, then of course I've got to pass on. So there are advises to take your money out of equities and do fixed income and just enjoy the fixed income. It's not because fixed in come pay you more or pay you less. It's because you cannot afford to lose your money. So what I'm saying is, if you listening to the space and you want to invest, right, you have money you want to invest, you don't invest according toy. Returns you invest are current to your objective. If you want to make a lot of money, take some percentage, put it in an account and do what misterhe is doing. Go full crypto, rite, maximize it, do the leverage, do everything. But that's a part of your porfolitiy that you know. Okay, if I lose this, it's not going to affect my retirement. But if you are older, you should be very careful. The amount you're put in there doesn't main Bitcoin will make money again, it's three thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: It's that who dollar or one cent is now at eighty three thousand.
Speaker 2: The US government is now owning a bit going so we can't come and say it's not it's an asset, but you must invest according to your objectives, not according to returns. Very important point. I show you've got the flow. Thank you, sir, hil Can you hear me? Yes, I can, Yes, I can. All right, beautiful, thank you.
Speaker 3: And it's been it's been nice listening to everyone. It's been a while.
Speaker 23: Yeah.
Speaker 26: So I think, uh, one of the things that this going is always a polarizing of it, and I think that is understandable just because.
Speaker 3: Of maybe the roots of it.
Speaker 26: I do feel like the conversation here has been a devoid of saying even a little bit of focus on you know, why does it goin actually matter? I'm not in maxist of bitcoin. I work in the blockchain space that I research and all of that. I am a maxi of access, right, just creating products that give people better access, right. And I'll give an example of that I recently when I was in I was in IROGI recently and it was my first time. Then, you know, emphasized is the Domino dominance, the metal debt. I paid all shoot with stable coins and I need to worry about or getting cash here, and then it was it was simple. It was pretty simple nothing right now. And I think there are also beat kind of donatic solutions that I could have that that does that. Uh, there is not that solution that has done nothing. Else that's brought this kind of solutions in the is that it has done it so so so I said that to I answered the first question that the question I see in the space here like as crypto grown up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's progress, It's it's growing slowly, but I do think that it is growing up.
Speaker 26: I also think when it comes to like the subject of you know, strategic bitcoin, strategic reserve or reserve, it's also important to like understand a bit what the fundamentals are, right, why does bitcoin matter.
Speaker 3: As a form of money right not as an investment?
Speaker 26: It is an investment right now because the demand for it, it's it has not picked in demand right the day it picks in demand to the points where that you can't you can't have like.
Speaker 3: There's no wide swing between demand and supply.
Speaker 26: I think there's going to be some levels staping in today and that might that see me as a way I believe, but they I heard I was listening to the to the founder of a strike it's a bitcoin on the platform just describing.
Speaker 3: You know, why become Jack Marl Jack Marlers, Yeah.
Speaker 26: Jack Mallers. And it had like the most brilliant I think if you saf you go to us is Twitter's accounts, you would see that particular podcast, and I thought it was very brilliant the way it presented it and what he was telling saying bhysically is there is when you work, you're exchanging your time for money, right so uh, and that is money has always been a medium of exchange of value, right, so when you and you need to find a way to retain that value, to suppore that value. The problem is that the current form of money we have, the Mayra of the US, the the problem over the years to not the.
Speaker 3: Strong at retaining value.
Speaker 26: Now I spend my time to just a confirmedenisty hearing, yes right, okay, great, So I spend my time an entire year to earn money. And we're facing that in Nigeria right now.
Speaker 3: A lot of people.
Speaker 26: Cannot afford where you can afford a few years ago just because of the currency situation. Because the economy, uh, it's not strong enough to like to support a stronger currency. So a lot of people have lost their buying power over the over over the years. Uh, people are having to like to leave and we we've read stories over how people have plunged into into poverty over the last few years. And the problem is because money, the current part structure, comes into a good job at retaining value. Right And what so what bigcoin seeks to do is to solve that problem.
Speaker 3: Right. Can we have money that if.
Speaker 26: I stopped so for example, I keep ah, well, let's say if I keep one one one goal, let's say a barrow of gold somewhere out linted that right, maybe the value would depending on what is collecting it from me, the value that have gone up or down in terms of what they see. But it stalks value in an interesting way.
Speaker 3: Right, And that is what bigcoin is about. And I think that is the entire places behind it, right, and.
Speaker 26: Something that I always like to tell anybody because it feels like I come from a financial background myself. I was an equity research analyst for about ten years, right, and I first heard about bcoin into meditating like this, I discarded it as a ponzi because again, we have these questions about what is the earnings? Does it generate to you and all of that that is not the design of bitcoin, right, if you need to like understand why so it took me a lot of four years to like go back to like understand even the history of money. When you find out that, for example, money has never been an invention of a government. Government took over money for different reasons across the world. Money is an invention of trade, right, And if we think that money, the current money we have, governmentation money is going to be you know, it's just understanding from that dimension that you know, changed my own work. That is why I chose to work in the space. I also work when it comes to access. Like I said, I worked in I worked for a lot of a Marria confirms over the years and as far back as say twenty ten, the only way I could get paid when I work.
Speaker 3: Was pioneered. Right.
Speaker 26: I got looked out of like great opportunities globally because I couldn't access paper.
Speaker 3: Right. I've shared this many times.
Speaker 26: I couldn't invest in stocks like test Lab as early, even when even I knew about them early, just because of my location. What big coin does, were blockchain does, is opening it up or access right now, there's a problem in the space where because money is unlike most industries where you kind of have to dig out the money right by solving a problem. The money came first, right, And I feel like a lot of people in the space are that motivated to like.
Speaker 3: Build problems solving solutions.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I'll just keep it that help and make some sense. So question for you, is bitcoin a hedge against inflation.
Speaker 3: When we look at it over time?
Speaker 26: Should I say a couple of years time for yes, that's performed gates envision.
Speaker 1: No, But that's not a question. That's not the question.
Speaker 2: The question is is it a hedge? Because I think there's a confusion. I'm talking to a guy on Twitter. The guy says bitcoin is a hedge. I go, bitcoin is not a hedge. The price appreciates when other asset classes have fallen. But a hedge, as you know it hedges, one goes up. That's a negative correlation. One goes up, the other one goes down. So big bonds and equities are hedges. If bonds goes up, equities tend to go down. Oil and the dollar are hedges. You know, if oil is going up, goals is going down. But I think people are confusing the price appreciation like a shouldn't first tell you Bitcoin has gotten about it billions percentage return and the dollar has crashed.
Speaker 1: So folks who now say, oh, bitcoin.
Speaker 2: Is against the dollar, But bitcoin is perfectly correlated with the NASDAK.
Speaker 1: So if it's perfectly correlated with the nasdak, how can it be a hedge.
Speaker 3: So if you say, but you just said now that equities a definition, right, I didn't say so, or what did you say?
Speaker 2: I said, bones and bonds and equities. If bonds go up, equities go down, negative correlation. So if I want to hedge my bond position, I buy equities. If I want to hedge my So that's a natural hedge, I e. Negative correlation. They don't go in the same the same way. Oil, for instance, would be a natural hedge hedge to say tesla if evies do well, the internal combustion engines don't do well, so.
Speaker 1: They are negatively correlated, going the opposite to it.
Speaker 2: But with bitcoin, bitcoin and NASDAK are positively correlated. If if today's topic it goes down, basically gonna go down. That's what we're seeing today.
Speaker 26: Well, you're not edging against the stock markets with base coin, though, what am I edging against? You're you're aging against coin series, so edging against the money, your brand being losing BALI that's what your agent it.
Speaker 2: Is, Okay, So let's go to that. It is a crisis in the world. What's the sist assets people go to? Is it Bitcoin or is the US dollar?
Speaker 3: Rout all film hold on Mary Block, shout out to you man coin. Basically you tweeted your tweets. I don't know if you saw it. Recently, brand Armstrong quoted your tweet.
Speaker 10: About c Engo and I haven't been able to give you a shout out for that. And that was a beautiful writer that you. They wrote, but unfortunately you didn't. You didn't make it to the Niger big kind of conference.
Speaker 3: I don't know why it would happened. But it's good to see you here on carloge Space.
Speaker 27: That's where you see most of the top players in the space, because I mean, colors are big man, Okay, So it will break down in Nigeria, in America anywhere today.
Speaker 3: Why do you want to go for the US or let's just.
Speaker 2: I'll not I gave this so I'm saying that as a fact if war breaks out anywhere on Earth, dollars go up, Bitcoin goes down. I'm not argaining. I'm just saying, just pull it up. We're not arguing. I'm not saying what you should do. I'm saying what happens you know why?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, I understand you, right, But so let me paint something to you. What WO was trying to establish.
Speaker 10: Dollars the US dollars is practically the widely most used reserve currency in the world today. But let's be realistic. If war breaks out now, which we have all now come a few of us, not a lot of a few of US. I have now come to realize if how many US dollars would you be able to lay your hands on use Ukraine?
Speaker 3: No, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Check out.
Speaker 3: No you are.
Speaker 2: You are arguing a fact that is as already established history and data points. The point I'm making is this, any time there's crisis in the world, any time, not today, not yesterday, any time, the dollar, the ten year dollar bond will go up in price. The vics will go up in price because traders will run to the safety of the US dollar. Bitcoin will fall, stocks will fall. Bitcoin is positively correlated to the NASDAK In this, I.
Speaker 3: Know banks will definitely be dollar, but the point is that it is the fact.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm not argue. I'm saying, this is what would happen.
Speaker 3: That's what I was going to say.
Speaker 2: So the point I'm making that when we say we're hedging, if I have a portfolio to that, I have maybe equities, bonds, oil, the real estate. Okay, so if I have a portfolio of four equities, bonds, oil, property, what do I hate you to it with this four things?
Speaker 1: That's it. That's that's the point I'm going That's that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The gold is the hedge because the goal price will not go up or it's just stay it's just stay boring and stable.
Speaker 1: But if the market crashes, gold stays boring and stable.
Speaker 2: It goes It doesn't go up, but the other assets going down pull it up because the two way quotes. So if I buy gold today again, I use my dollar and I buy gold, then gold goes then dollar goes up in price, down in price, then gold automatically goes up in two way quotes.
Speaker 1: So it's not that gold had new intrinsic value attached.
Speaker 2: It is that dollar crashed, and because the negative correlation is hedge, it goes up. So I'm going back to my point. So the question I ask is is bitcoin a hedge and inflation is not. It gives you more money, but that's not what the hedge means.
Speaker 11: And it's called age.
Speaker 5: It's called age against inflation.
Speaker 1: Is that what you're saying, Yes, I'm asking. I'm saying it's not.
Speaker 3: It's don't while I desire so that give my own business work.
Speaker 11: So it depends like what you do.
Speaker 3: That you said makes sense.
Speaker 12: But now you look at on the spectrum, like inflation has been on the rise, you know, and bitcoin.
Speaker 3: Has been on the rise.
Speaker 12: That's negative, not right when you understand right, the value of bitcoin.
Speaker 5: Has surpassed the increasing inflation.
Speaker 3: So definitely the value of the value of what you were getting.
Speaker 12: For example, the value of bitcoin now has surpassive the value of the dollars empower.
Speaker 3: If you look at the doors, the power in twenty twenty four has dropped lower.
Speaker 12: That wasn't twenty two, but bitcoin over that period has increased.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean, I hear you. But when Biden was the president and we had inflation, what's bitcoin doing? I was not doing so well, right, which which talks did which stocks did well? So I mean that is out there. I'm just saying that. You know, if you look at the bitcoin and and nasdak, it's correlated. And so I means we can take stocks and replace stock with bitcoin, or NAST can replace NASDAK with people.
Speaker 3: Did actually okay, yeah, okay.
Speaker 12: As over US talks is that like you know, managers for example, do have access to buy your talk directly, So people has that white diryage in terms of the fact that okay, yeah, you would say direct condition.
Speaker 3: But bitcoins why whatever? That you can buy bitcoin do quest proper.
Speaker 12: But in America different us is a form of ID or cover, but you get exposed to the market.
Speaker 2: Okay, So again just to question I'm asking, right, So if if you before there was bitcoin, what.
Speaker 1: Was the hedge people would buy for a portfolio. It is to be gold.
Speaker 2: So if you have a portfolio, usually going to be fixed income and variable income, So fixing come will be your bonds, your property, fixed income, your variable are going to be your equities and anything that does not pay you a fix of return. That was so the normal hedge used to buy was gold. Because gold just sits there. It just sits there, and it protects your porfloence goes up and down. Now bitcoin was now quoted as digital gold, and folks are saying, if you buy bitcoin, you are hedging a portfolio, a traditional portfolio. But how can it be a hedge when bitcoin? Bitcoin is the same with equities.
Speaker 3: Bitcoin act this question multiple times and I want to book at.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying doesn't make money. I'm not saying you wouldn't make money. I'm saying it goes equity.
Speaker 10: They said there was something to do me. They said if you pay attention to what he said. Look, you know, if you're very first of all, let me start like this.
Speaker 3: How do I put it?
Speaker 1: You can?
Speaker 3: This is how to argue this right. Bitcoin has a fixed supply of twenty one million.
Speaker 10: Coins and it is hard coded into the bitcoin blockchain, the Bitcoin protocol.
Speaker 3: Unlike fiat currencies, where the.
Speaker 10: Banks, I mean the apex banks, central banks can print money like Nayra trash money like US dollar during QE quantitative easy. We all know that it prints money. The bitcoin scarcity me makes that of gold as a start of value. It's erods inflation, it's eroads inflation sham. You know, so it's going to basically help you strengthen your purchase.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, But the question, the question, the question is this. The question is this.
Speaker 2: If you cannot be a hedge, if you fall when there's uncertainty, you cannot. You can't say you're a hedge if you the value falls when there is uncertainty.
Speaker 1: Appyble, what's your taking on this? Can you can you be a hedge?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, I think that.
Speaker 1: Apple am muteing you.
Speaker 3: It's not edge.
Speaker 1: I think we're not the probens that we're not. We're not defining what the hell is that's the that's what that's all.
Speaker 12: I jazy negative coalition exactly.
Speaker 2: So if it's a negative correlation, then it should not fall when the markets are falling.
Speaker 3: That's why. That's that's why people anti market. It's not your anti market age.
Speaker 5: But you measured yourtationary and that was why I said, that's.
Speaker 3: The literal one.
Speaker 2: What inflection always comes with the bad economy. So that's the point I'm making. If today we hear that the US, the US inflation is five percent.
Speaker 12: Cat history. You're talking about America because you're as fast market.
Speaker 28: If there's no infessially in China, but there's no inficient in China this definition, I know, but they don't have this inflation as well.
Speaker 1: It's Japan.
Speaker 3: I think of Japan what generally is But generally.
Speaker 12: Like you know, in the years, inficial is usually low, and that's because of very efficient accagement.
Speaker 3: Yeah, reserve currency, but you know you can't use that.
Speaker 5: You can't used to do that, as you can't use here to say that to keep any nation.
Speaker 2: Any nation that has high inflation has a serious economic problem, any nation on earth. There is no nation on earth to double this inflation that the economy is doing well. It correlates. So when I say your inflation.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, thanks you for example.
Speaker 1: There's no nation that has double this inflation. The economy is doing well. Learned that there's no Let's let's work what more?
Speaker 2: What more of pleasant and mister Eric, let's do mister Eric, your hands so Eric go ahead, please, mister Eric, go ahead?
Speaker 3: Probably thank you, Yes, I can gracefully, specially.
Speaker 11: As because I think.
Speaker 29: I'll keep you very brief. Said everything that used to say respect true inflation and the price coronatility. I think I remember being in this place in twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Two when this coin crashed last time, and it.
Speaker 29: Is studied here was a year that invested thirteen thousand dollars in He's now going called Luna tell you any I think I can't remember, and he crashed. He's going across from forty thousands, I think seven seven thousand.
Speaker 3: She lost everything, so to say, and that was the their case there. There a lot of things have happened to twenty two.
Speaker 11: The United States SEC.
Speaker 3: Chairman has been replaced.
Speaker 29: Engineering SEC chairman has been replaced as that time now by eventually.
Speaker 3: Of the kind of work I do. This band connectict you doctor sem Gamad, current.
Speaker 29: SEC chairman, and she say, like I said the lorts, you're gonna have said what music said. But he is very bullish in terms of hutstanding and direction of views in terms of what needs to be done us bit coin. This coin has been solutified as an assets.
Speaker 3: Clients, so things are being done.
Speaker 29: Changes are being made to make sure the mistakes that were made on the previous leadership or previously being god noors won't be read again.
Speaker 3: Now currently I've been Toronto on the ground respected kind of what I do.
Speaker 29: I've been here for about three years, and when I landed there wasn't really any should I say, market acceptance to bitcoin.
Speaker 3: So let me be an example.
Speaker 29: All these stores in my city right now currently accept bitcoin as a home of payments.
Speaker 11: When I say stores, I mean things like.
Speaker 29: Convenience stores, things like gas stations, things like down to the smallest a hot dog stand accepts bitcoin as the payments for these.
Speaker 3: Things were not common place when I landed here. It is true I was in.
Speaker 29: Aubuty and I tried to buy bits cooin via face back.
Speaker 3: That's my deltive to larger I tried to send it. I think it was really bound that even gave me literally.
Speaker 29: In terms of calling me to tell me some buskins as many accounts, so instead of them, should I say, we're finding.
Speaker 3: The transaction, you know, welcome to me to get the money out.
Speaker 29: So regulation was to understand the regulatory perspective from olimedia as more as speaker as well.
Speaker 3: I've spoken on the market acceptance and behavior towards the basic coling moods. All that is, should I say.
Speaker 21: Feel of the past, we should move forward from things that have happened.
Speaker 22: This asset classes should I say fifteen years old.
Speaker 3: Twenty years and discuss is not about thirty years old, so compelling.
Speaker 29: We can go company with real estate Salasys to Ali for those type of those types of comparisons.
Speaker 3: And last last week in terms of black rocks it tf ib it. The charges you're going to find expose and as you say, the value.
Speaker 30: Behind that is them allow you to buy derivatives connected to the.
Speaker 3: Stop in the core and put options.
Speaker 29: Now for advanced investor, I'll also go to tip into that the usual devalues of cores and puts. So while you can buy this coin without fees on multiple exchanges, the value behind us you're going too five fees is the cause and puts just attached.
Speaker 3: That's just just a brief add on on toowards saying thank you very much for having me.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 2: I mean interesting that even you're talking about in Canada that it's now mainframe. I think it's everywhere. I think I went to the store, normal store in America here and you have all those kios where you can buy bit coin across the board. I think if Nigeria do a shaging with here, Nigeria does that they start to put at ms where you can buy bit coin. Its all over, and I don't see it's all over folks. It's gonna transit to bitcoin because of the inflation. World is superhalf Nigeria, and then maybe the guys are doing that. Staple coin might be onto something. But it's interesting that this has happened.
Speaker 10: Eric, you've got Okay, before Eric say something, I was just saying, Calum, sure, you know a lot of people don't know calories like Larry think of black Rock. I mean it might not be in terms of wealth spending types of every way financial talking of our country, Larry think of black Rock and.
Speaker 3: Michael Stiller of.
Speaker 10: Micro strategy at MSTR that you should try and get your answer some or now called strategy. Look, let Calu get bitcoin eventually. All of you here who knew him, as they say that before, we'll find out how most likely that younglement to eventually invite him to be on that executive board of people that we are twice the president.
Speaker 3: You can hear some of the things Calu is saying. Now, this is not the Calum of two years ago.
Speaker 10: So we all get bitcoined at the price of understanding that way when the time is right.
Speaker 3: I knew how Mike the world the best thing.
Speaker 1: I've always so I've always helped. I have bitcoin in my four one key.
Speaker 2: I have bitcoin individually the point I've always had Again, you know, I go back to that article in Bloomberg I buy. I don't buy stocks and don't pay dividends. So I don't buy Tesla because I don't pay a dividend. Why because I look at dividends as my escape route. If I buy a bad stock, at least I get dividends. So Tesla said, growth stock, not to know, we're not paying dividends, but I like to have a dividend. Bitcoin doesn't pay a dividend. They started to do staking. That's why I was interested, because I could buy the dividend this the BTC and stake it not as BTC the rest and stake it. But still that lack of utility when we're talking luer sh and the market has moved Back then bitcoin was a speculative asset. You buy it, you make a lot of money, and you can lose a lot of money. I remember when we were talking, we bought bitcoin at twenty one dollars. I remember two years ago, why did you eat Space twenty one thousand? We had the Space remember we had the space. It went to forty nine thousand. We had a space I sold for nine thousand and one. Guy said it's going to go up. I went back. I bought again at first thousand. It went to six thousand. I sold the game. Then he went back to sixty five and now went on bought at sixty five. My engine locked at sixty five. He didn't go up again.
Speaker 1: It came down. So you win some, you lose some, you know. But now the thing looks like it's becoming If the US government is holding bitcoin, then who are you, you know, the first person when Tesla Tesla was quoted and Tesla bought bitcoin, which means that when SEC will review Tesla's account, they're going to see a line saying we own bitcoin and SEC has to approve that.
Speaker 5: You know, why this coin droped test even after the US because.
Speaker 12: I try to if this is that Donald Trump disappointed the market, and that was because you're buy.
Speaker 3: Because the em it's.
Speaker 12: Tech use taxpers wanted to buy bitchcoin, and whatever bitchcoin helped by the US government, they won't sell it, you know, and which is good. But the matter is that the US democracies four years and is second term.
Speaker 3: This is not China or Russia where the presidentcy is forever. So we know that and does not come to Congress.
Speaker 12: So if you look at the markets while dumping, because I've explained to.
Speaker 3: You how the.
Speaker 12: Market's perception is because we personally, I increase my bio pressure.
Speaker 5: After the election, I increase my bier pressure bitco. I felt like, okay, yes, I see that it would definitely breaking through.
Speaker 11: This is figures.
Speaker 12: But my canreaction disquarter I shown positive conllusion, recession, feast, liquidity, dream and disappointments that that pers money will not be used.
Speaker 3: So, yes, bitcoin is yet to stay.
Speaker 5: But will people be ready to write trouting points and not?
Speaker 3: Because you know, people do want the fact that.
Speaker 12: So bitcoin is very difficult mentally you must be able to absorve.
Speaker 5: For percent at those it would be able to absorb.
Speaker 12: Johnny, you you know this thing is a lot of people to talk about because bitcoin requires be straight like to do.
Speaker 3: You for example, just check my I was like, wow, this is this is where the backt work.
Speaker 5: It was looking like you know, this was the term that was close to four poub.
Speaker 3: You know, so these are things that you need to talk.
Speaker 2: About but let's let's let's plan this out. I asked a look the question to sooner point his left. Now let's do this never planning out. Let's say Donald Trump, now US has got the bitcoin, the Bitcoin reserve. They then he's holding meetings with all these folks that are in the Pitscoin Council. The clearly regulation is now saying the US government is open to bitcoin. Then let's now say he Trump past three more years. In three years, it's quite able to move down that football field. They are at the ten yard ten yard line. There is no way in four years they won't be the touch line for a touchdown.
Speaker 1: No way, no way.
Speaker 2: So what you're going to say that Americans still don't use bitcoin. If you pull up the chair to look at the Americans that know and use bitcoin, it's very low. Africans do a lot of bitcoin because we have to. We do a lot of we know our currency is not stable. We do a lot of transfer. Americans still use checks, the American they still use checks. So they need to be convinced. And I think it's when the older folks in America that have the money, the baby boomers that have the money, when they look at bitcoin and say this is now safe because Donald Trump has said this is now safe.
Speaker 1: Second said it is safe the big boys, and I'm buying. That's when you will see a movement.
Speaker 12: Yeah, both has three for six billion dollars in his cashing treasury and Americans have about sixty dollars on the sideline. And you look at what Morgan's party go Massacks, as a guess, was talking about.
Speaker 5: They're saying that it's like you, retation basis is high.
Speaker 3: We know that a big coin.
Speaker 12: Performs poorly recession a point covid when its exactly.
Speaker 3: So, yes, I get you can.
Speaker 12: Trump has really amplified integrity around the piece. However, Marcus circumstances you put the car risk. The Trump stariff has really traded people out dis quote a car. If you look at just your treat social media and channel I look at the entire keywords and look at why and you see that you love that you were ultimately do this piece and they loved and so yeah, it is here to stay. Or the matter is how lots before be right to the next orld.
Speaker 2: Okay, but again I would say our show is right on on just on a broad perspective. The outlook for this asset class is more positive today than it was yester day, So which then means that as an investor, you know you follow the market. You know you follow the market. The market is becoming more positive. You want to ask you and say, okay, this day is not looking good. Should I do one to ten percent? That's really why while holding the space soft to guide folks to say, okay, this thing is now a thing, but doesn't even because it's a thing, you should then true to a personality.
Speaker 1: Maybe start with one percent or two if you think it's you. But this is a thing. We can't deny it anymore. It's a thing.
Speaker 2: Let me get no information, no information provided, not my president.
Speaker 1: How are you doing, sir?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh, to bet you go. I do apologize to let you go ahead. I'd like to.
Speaker 2: That's why I like you that name. You please go ahead. There's no information and we've got yeah, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 1: Can you just speak up of people in my own bit?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But you could so speak a bit? Yea hear me perfectly, log and clear.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 20: So remember I think it was last year or last or last quarter of twenty twenty three. I was on your space and I I think that year the next year, which was last year, was quite help it. And you know it was that I think it us comparing them at nineteen twenty five percent from that time, you know.
Speaker 3: And you know it's a really it's a big way for the crypto you know market. You know, it's a very big way that the United Estates now has, you know, a bad way, you.
Speaker 20: Know e cuypt two driven reserve, you know, a crypt two driving reserve, you know, and they are now who did the number of you know, layer on.
Speaker 3: H gryptocurrencies?
Speaker 20: And I heard someone say something about good and the person hitting nail on the head. God is limited and that is where he's able to be a good edge. The US dollar is printed is limitless and bitcoin he is limited, you know, sadushi in. But when he published the Bitcoin white paper, that's not eight this way is he won't He wanted.
Speaker 3: To you know, remove government and center bans control over money. That was his.
Speaker 20: Initial plan, the centralization you know, limited supply and censorship and others. But he has it's seen today because of that censorship. Because of that censorship, every Chiman government we want to look into it. We have think cases where bitcoin is being useful, you know, Shidy, you know I'm not going to hide. I'm not going to hide the truth. We have seen, we have had issues. We are dangerous or they god, you know, dangerous outfits use BTC to run their organizations based on that anonymicity. But all the same, Bitcoin is a good head, if you want to read it, a good head. At least it was the first gypto Paris.
Speaker 3: It was a good head. Now I'm coming to that. I'm coming to what I said, you know lastly, about that.
Speaker 20: Inability to be transparent some of the transactions, and that is where you know, cryptocurrency simply a want cryptocurrency.
Speaker 3: Like by by network.
Speaker 20: They have come to solve that problem, the problem that business is running into now because that you can't see the dream of Ta Tushi was not.
Speaker 3: Fully implemented all right.
Speaker 20: Now, round up to round up by network brings accessibility. The accessibility of by network is way like a bit coependent twenty million PDC and what is remaining now is about one one million bit is remaining now for the mining to be up.
Speaker 3: That's very soon.
Speaker 20: Bitcoin is not as successible as some staple currencies does.
Speaker 3: You can't use bit coin in the markets, and you can't use spit coin in you know, food market because of the.
Speaker 20: Digits, the limitation of the digits and the price today it has already gone first that being said to keep going fast, but the ability is needed and that is really keep two. Currencies like bionets will come in the first that they're from the grassroots.
Speaker 3: To spread. After which that.
Speaker 20: Anonymicity they solved it by bringing in KEYYC and en answering their security cross.
Speaker 3: So every that you're here to go through a game y process that makes you to be.
Speaker 20: Known, that your transaction will be known, so that that transparence is there is critiqual. You are mostly talking business here. No many maxis that are mining business is today. They're not buying in their minding needs, they have funds. It takes a lot of energy to mind bit going. If you want to mind bitcoin without doing four hours electricity.
Speaker 3: You're going to be your wa Yeah, all right, that's it.
Speaker 10: I'm just saying the pros and cons and compt let me depoint what you're doing. Do you know that over a hundred pig beyond dollars annually a hundred billion cash dollars annually. M hmm, it's pretty ten. It's being used for elicit drug dollars, not bit coin.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I didn't tell you about that.
Speaker 26: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Just hold on, okay, just al, I'm not arguing with you, I'm not working with you.
Speaker 11: Just this is.
Speaker 10: It's the kind of space. It's not a space where we argue. It's a space where you try to share your you wanted to have bought, so I understand.
Speaker 3: It really is the transparencies. So I talked about this is being used for transitions.
Speaker 10: That I'm just trying to put it out there that cash fiat dollars, it's more preferred for crimes. If if you want me to start reading out these bats need to.
Speaker 20: Office that you can see every it's a transaction, but you know who who is doing the transaction.
Speaker 3: He said, don't wait, hold trust yourself.
Speaker 10: Just hold on.
Speaker 3: I'm not I'm not tradicting myself. I'm saying that.
Speaker 10: I'm saying that at leasta transactions ranges from two trillion to five trillion per year in dollars. In dollars initiate transaction, what is the market couple.
Speaker 3: Of bit coin?
Speaker 10: For God's sake, my brother, So I will leave that there for people who are smart to understand.
Speaker 3: Just keep guys.
Speaker 2: Lets let's let's let's let's do this right. Let me just go around the table. You guys would tell me which is your face with b T see you, I don't know. I don't want to use world recommend with b T C.
Speaker 10: You like.
Speaker 1: How much you hold up? Hold up, hold up.
Speaker 2: Hold up, hold up, and how you think folks can bite. Maybe talk to the Nigerian and talk to the guy abroad. Let me start with mister crypto. Tell me which one you like and how folks here can buy or how folks there can buy. Just let's let's do it that way themselftar one one is based the floor ahead.
Speaker 10: Thank you very much, mister Calu and those spaces basically rounding up. So first of all, I'd like to thank you because maybe after this I'll drop off and shout out to everybody on the space a Share, Lumide and every other person else. You know, we've had a bands of this wonderful platform because Bitcoin is finite, because it's the first ever cryptocurrency without Bitcoin that will never be the world blockchain or web three. So anybody trying to do any of that coins camp coins like pie and all those other things.
Speaker 3: Should know that Bitcoin rains supreme.
Speaker 10: Anything that has vcs behind them, anything that have investors and they pre mind it and they've already shared it, you can never get authenticity from that thing. But like the man that just spoke said accurately that anybody can mind bitcoin, so you can all get the share. We can all get their share because of these reasons, because types of bitcoin is bigger than our ngemia and Nira, because one bitcoin is now bigger than the US dollar. Don't forget you could use eighteen NIRA, nineteen Narra, one other party or one of the fourt sceinario in the black market to buy discoin between two thousand and nine and two thousand.
Speaker 3: Bitcoin.
Speaker 10: You could use one dollar to buy one thousand, six hundred bitcoins in twenty and ten. So any other jagons we are saying really don't matter. If you truly want to be wealthy, if you truly truly want to hold an asset and say it in the next four or five ten years like a banana island house in cyberspace, you want to get rich, if you want to be able to send money cross border without the stringent and all types of KYC wahala of even if it's KYC, but the stoppage wahalla.
Speaker 3: Of Western Union, Swiss money gram, et cetera.
Speaker 10: Cross border transactions among banks, the traditional banks.
Speaker 3: If you don't want your transaction.
Speaker 10: To be stopped, if you don't want to be censored, if you don't want anything that they share in the room and you're not a part of by bits going for your destiny, if you do not want anything to do with money that you will lose. I am categorically saying I am not giving you investments advice, really word advice based on what I have even done to an ex president.
Speaker 3: I've sold bits going to a poor man. I sold blits going to the woman.
Speaker 10: I've also sold been going to an expresident in our nation, in our country today. So do not Trump is not the first president to even learn about it coin an expertence that our country name with health is so I would just say for me, for me or lushap bach cold has liberateed me off privacy, and that is the business that I do. That is what the government man wants to take tempercents capital gain on. That is what n is discussing with the presidency.
Speaker 3: That is what Central is trying to take that position to the sec. You know, so if you look at the entire.
Speaker 10: Traditional market and the inflationary measures that has past, that dies our country Nigeria correctly ira the inflationary wars on all of the paper money on Earth. Go and check no data favorce any other assets shout out to SMP five, dred, nasdar, et cetera.
Speaker 3: None of them.
Speaker 10: None of them, including oiline gas and reallested it. I've done what's bitcoin has done in the last ten years. I'll rest my case here.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much?
Speaker 1: All right, perfect if I got your well bitcoin for us?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 2: I mean, how can you address this question? What's you're looking at? If from when I drank out invest what should I have looking at? I mean, how can I get again touch this market? What's your locommodation?
Speaker 12: Yeah, typical angel likes likes click to and that's very nice.
Speaker 3: To evolve with technology. Bitcoin is a famous dicitar.
Speaker 5: Would like to sect you, I said, so a few pays aico. I personally feel that the context is how you are lo kid and watch your protection.
Speaker 12: So personally, for me, bigcoin doesn't offer so much for me.
Speaker 3: But I think if I want to have a trust, like if I'm like a.
Speaker 5: Close from my child or for things far ahead, I think.
Speaker 24: Biting show that it can be something I can really put into his strength components.
Speaker 3: You know. For me, I I also understand the.
Speaker 12: Fact that I have to look at the risk, I have to look at opportunities and have to look at my disposable so Nigerian's you know. For those that are know anything so much, bit client has open opportunities.
Speaker 3: Just like that because I don't do by investing.
Speaker 12: You know, a cuient knowledge can give you intellegeral capacity to write, to begether analyst to do a lot in the good system. There's so many that you are working in the block chain space heading for effects, you know, and that's one where you can tap into.
Speaker 5: And for those that you know you're looking at being exposed, you just have to understand that.
Speaker 12: You know, me, I'm not a personal cause price because I try not to be propet.
Speaker 3: I tried the market to be decided.
Speaker 12: The market looks like it's correcting, and it seems like you dram around the drump Traitarius would keep going on. So definitely became as we hit some lose, but you know you can't pet against their set class.
Speaker 5: You know, something that you must have a long them overview.
Speaker 3: And I think.
Speaker 12: Finally, I think it's something that you should start upplying with.
Speaker 24: I think where most dangerous meeting in the bitcoin spaces the loaded capacity, because that has we he brought in people's intellectuality that has really amplified. And you know I got some jobs just because I had the exposure in the crypto space, you know, so not those traditional markets.
Speaker 5: Also understanding our bitcoing and what value.
Speaker 12: Previous to the space can also make a difference, you know, differer government is.
Speaker 3: Took at crypto so differently.
Speaker 5: People are going to have crypto accounters.
Speaker 23: We're go have cryptodalyist, We're going have cos, We're going.
Speaker 12: To have crypt expers being employed, you know, so crypto lawyers.
Speaker 11: So the space is white things.
Speaker 23: So you can look at your strength and becouse that. On that note, I would say that not other glitters in school, uh me a bit of mistakes space, and all the mistakes I.
Speaker 12: Mean in the space was that I looked at the crypto like stocks, so I had the very protainview.
Speaker 3: In different class. But I think the last few years I've left that it was like pitchcoin. I think i'd be like bitchcoin. Nothing would be like and it's can will always be pitchcoin. Thanks.
Speaker 2: Calondon said, if you if you knew what you knew now to you as ago, you would just put more money in bitcoin.
Speaker 12: No, but if I knew what I knew many as you call, I'll invested in bitcoin.
Speaker 1: Only in bitcoin, gotcha?
Speaker 3: All right? Perfect yo, everybody give up to me the roundable class man. I'm going to record this space and play for some mother buters you don't believe.
Speaker 1: Be easy if you know, want to be there.
Speaker 3: Very well that you know canto space.
Speaker 10: These guys spinds a lot of people, so pay attention to the things they're saying. Don't care if somebody's like all of me. They can say that I don't know what you're thinking. Not investment advice.
Speaker 1: But don't don't quote amit out of context to That's all I'll say.
Speaker 10: I'm not quoting him out of context. But you know it's just being patron about it, honestly, because it's about this coin, about the facts, gotcha.
Speaker 1: Do you have any recommendations or anything you're looking.
Speaker 31: At Yeah, I would say it has already been established that Adrians love you to return, so that has drove us to crypto space over the last decade.
Speaker 3: For everyone's on her own.
Speaker 31: So just pay attention to the market, pay attention to your investment goal. That has to be your number one thing, right because we hear a lot of bad news every day.
Speaker 1: Mention particular name, Yeah, bitcin.
Speaker 3: Remains that then, of course. Honestly, but I think I've always had good preference for Italium because of the impact. Is it's going to have a web three? Yeah, but I think a bitcoin still remains it.
Speaker 31: In my only day with bitcoin is the fact that if if there's any news in America, imagine the country is so invested in bitcoin and a present in America, say, and it's going to affect all of us.
Speaker 3: It should have been the case. Our countries has to be divorced of economic in practices.
Speaker 1: Say was DeFi remember that DeFi.
Speaker 31: Yeah, yeah, it's still it's still define all this one this all this current itial MA directors still under adan.
Speaker 3: Just just do your thing, but just look at your investment to go.
Speaker 1: That's just what matters got you guys up.
Speaker 2: Let me see it's mister, would you have any recommendtions real quick, I'll get to your doors. Any any any quick recommendation for us to take onway.
Speaker 26: I have always been of your opinion that don't invest in anything that you don't have a conviction about, right, So uh, I will.
Speaker 3: I think my thought I've always been like big point and for.
Speaker 26: The reason that I think it is antithethical to centralize government. So like I said what I was in earlier about it being maybe a sound form of money, right, and I just see future personality that. I mean, I'm happy that business guy that was it myster Eric when he was talking about how you could like buy playing for stuff with bitcoin in in places in Canada.
Speaker 3: That is the future. That that is something that would become more jubing and over the time.
Speaker 26: Over over, over the long f right, I do see that future. Pcoin in itself gained so much avalue that what people actually spend it sucks, right, and things will be denominated in sash the thing. So but but again understand the fundamental is that something do you believe in that If you do believe in that, I think it's something that is worth investing in. Other assets like eterium. I used to be very conditional material, but I think the space has become that particular ecosystem have become very uncertain in recent times, kind of not directionless, so trying to figure out where.
Speaker 3: They want to go to.
Speaker 26: But the reason I was built bullish on ethereum that I'm going to share I just in case we see there are any other ecosystems that you feel like a fits into that.
Speaker 3: I saw ethereum as like that is realized it.
Speaker 26: Decentralized world computer so to speak, where you can build uh, decentralized application application that every day people can use, right, And but the way you access that ecosystem is true ethereum.
Speaker 3: So you when you were talking about generating income and all of that, like that is.
Speaker 1: We're to round up ste with what had to go.
Speaker 3: All right, great, yeah, so so just to like ground it up.
Speaker 26: So those those are like my two really my two spaces for both Big and that crypto, so bigcenty of investing in it because you believe in the fundamentals of its.
Speaker 3: Being a stronger form of money and yeah, I'll just give it, thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, perfect, Let's get a two metrical that would yeah, yeah, magical work, real quick, really quick.
Speaker 1: That's one of the recommendations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, real quick, yeah, real quick, realpy.
Speaker 20: The US government established a crypto Strategic Reserve.
Speaker 3: This were the terms used. No, no, no, please, don't pass the wrong information.
Speaker 10: It's not cryptocation, you have to it's it's quite strategic.
Speaker 3: With that, please, then why is why is it? Why is it? Why is to learn? There is no where going to the next. Let me post it to the next.
Speaker 10: You have already executives information.
Speaker 3: Allow me to make my submission.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 20: The reserve encompasses the variety of cryptocurrencies.
Speaker 3: I don't know here this one, I don't know.
Speaker 11: I'm not here.
Speaker 3: If it's called bitcoin, I'm not here. If she called it coin.
Speaker 1: So let's just let's just get your recommendations at time it's going. That's speak compation.
Speaker 20: Is this join the three and when it's in the beginning, No, when it is over, yen. If you wan't going to bitcoin now and you are not in bitcoin a long time, it goes. If you cannot buy one bitcoin now, if you can buy two bitcoin one bitcoin now, if you buy if you tell a manet two months to buy bitcoin of hundred narra and it appreciates you with five percent. How much is five percent of hundred nerr? But when you have the money to buy one bitcoin or two bitcoin today and it appreciates by ten percent, you have some you knows tangible.
Speaker 3: Money traditions that you can as well. Okay, I'm forgetting by network.
Speaker 20: It was also lost in the US, but time for professors, so that came. See that knew your customer that bitcoin not they have that he did with more different realization by network.
Speaker 2: That's the name of the coin of the cryptoad one is a l one crypt is really a one.
Speaker 1: Cryp to Okay, gotcha? All right, perfect, let's get no information real quick.
Speaker 3: Go for it.
Speaker 1: I had a doing So I think about it this way.
Speaker 23: There are productive assets and there are non productive assets.
Speaker 3: Right, it's just as real estates.
Speaker 23: It's not productive, but it can track could be valued from money over time. Similarly with good sima not so so much, but the same the space.
Speaker 3: That's how this coin is. Right, So.
Speaker 1: You don't really need to do much thinking for you to.
Speaker 3: Understand bits goin.
Speaker 23: If you understand good, you understand bits going So I recommend bitcoin, just recommend good and I'll say it starts with good before you go to biscoing. If you're just starting out, then if you want to look at the other crypto currencies, those are mostly things like Maeterium, Solana. They are productive assets. You know, they're not just currencies meant to exchange. There are also platforms meant for building things right, and there are.
Speaker 3: More active projects.
Speaker 23: So just as you go into productive as a classes like stocks until you understand them perfectly, understand what this company is doing, you don't go into productive crypto assets like Itterium or Solana and you understand what they're doing full very well, and then you need more to discuss more people who use those.
Speaker 3: Classes of clipture assets.
Speaker 23: So it starts with a non productive once they're safer started gold thiss coin. But then if you're feeling adventurous, I think it's Romance, sol and has been that their platforms for building is on. We become more valuable with the future, but know this space very well and do more research on that.
Speaker 3: That's what I would say.
Speaker 23: There's more I would have said earlier. This space wasn't already closing, but I'll live it.
Speaker 1: At that all right.
Speaker 20: Pressure that I apologize I sent you, I sent you, Please all right, I would say that Pie is free to mind Pie. It's free to mind pie. Nobody's good. And that was our bit coin started. It was free to mine pit coin. It doesn't it took more energy. When you take your bill, the bill, you see that you're mining bitcoin. But Pie you can mind by with your phone. It's free to mine it.
Speaker 3: It's also credible boys, free to mind it. And that's where you're becoming in.
Speaker 20: Mid That was how people accummulated bitcoin, to the point that even if they would have sued, I think we would have told one thousand two.
Speaker 3: Huge talk from the mining.
Speaker 1: I got you, all right, Eric.
Speaker 3: Cal Of, thank you very brief.
Speaker 5: I think we're in the rail wed space now in the industry, and just two.
Speaker 3: Bitcoin is the only.
Speaker 12: Asset in the assets class that has been legalized.
Speaker 3: So the conflation between Bitcoin.
Speaker 29: And the cryptal as an asset as an asset class is sure to be there, and.
Speaker 3: Many people are making a mistake. But Bitcoin is the.
Speaker 11: Only true name in the crypto as I can recommend.
Speaker 3: It to learn, I can I recommend the theorem.
Speaker 11: We read all the white papers, we know.
Speaker 3: When it comes to it, when it's a crash, all of them go down.
Speaker 29: At the same time, Bitcoin is the only name I can recommend for you, and just to be just to open the assets class discussion is important.
Speaker 3: For really the history of other asset class is good.
Speaker 30: Lest no matter what name you call, they are trends and they are right historical context. Bitcoin is very fifteen years is very history of assets classes.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Perfect. So everyone is Bitcoin. Let's get.
Speaker 3: Riddle?
Speaker 1: Yeah, riddle, go go ahead, yeah, good evening everyone real quick.
Speaker 32: So personally, I see bitcoin more as a store of value, and probably if I would like to preserve.
Speaker 3: Some capitals and cash, I can just put it into bitcoin.
Speaker 32: But I don't see it as something that would take me out of poverty. I would have said it if it were like ten eight years ago. Bitcoin is currently very very expensive, and if I'm looking to like investing bitcoin and get back a good sum in a few years, it to be very hard because I can compare the movements.
Speaker 3: Of bits grain when it was when it's moved from one.
Speaker 32: Dollar to over eighty thousand dollars now comparing it to if it's going to move from eighty thousand to one hundred and sixty thousand, two hundred and fifty thousand. It to take a lot of money below of liquidity to be pumped into the system to.
Speaker 3: Attain such amount of gain.
Speaker 32: So there are other crypto assets you can actually investing if you are looking to get yourself out of poverty actually and it is not a real gets rich quick scheme. The same way bits Going started like ten fifteen years ago, is our eighty rum started in twenty fifteen, and we have seen the grow over Tyrum from Saints to over four thousand dollars at all time. I so Lana grew from mere sense to over two hundred and ninety dollars all time. I and this Etherium and so Lanna are crypto assets that have done really really well over time because these assets can they have use cases, like the people have reasons like to buy them, and this demand in these assets has helped them to gain a lot of value over time. So there are so many assets in crypto assets you can actually invest in boats. You have to be very care because the the this piece generally is not really stable to lead level where you can easily invest in these assets and give your two eyes closed. Because five six years ago the cryptos that were like put on crypto market cup and Nogay to be fun today and we are still going to say the same for most of the like trendy crypto.
Speaker 3: Assets in the next to three years.
Speaker 11: And this space is.
Speaker 32: Evolving, ands are coming in every day, all right.
Speaker 3: I'm just going to round up.
Speaker 32: This space is evolving and we see different innovations every day. Different hel to el ones are launching every day, so people move.
Speaker 3: People tend to move to the new shiny things.
Speaker 2: Thank you, all right, perfect. I think it's been been a great session we've had for the last three hours we have. We've been here for three hours, guys eleven tours with late nighter now, so I mean we've heard from the Maximus, the folks that wants crypto or nothing. We've heard from the guys on traftional side, we heard from guys in the middle. So essentially this world were intended just to give you a read out of what's going on the world in terms of crypto. I think on Monday, I think there's a gentleman that's going to do an interview you based on that is a meeting with Trump and on the Bitcoin Council and all that important interview to watch on Monday. But The long and short is that this the bitcoin space, the crypto space, digital asset space, even the movement coin space has changed, regulation has changed, so value has been added and removed.
Speaker 1: If you're use you want to use those those terms, and of course you help not look.
Speaker 2: At the neuality that this is a serious as a class, something we should invest in according to our risk profile, according to our objective. Like I said, take a look at it and bring out a percent two percent and say it's something you can put money aside and see how it goes. You know, don't do too much. If you're maximist, that's fine, but don't do too much. You must always specified across board and then see where this takes us to. Still still early days, still early days. But I believe that in three years time, the market today will not the billing market that will finan true your time. So it might be a chance if it's at a discount today, to get in. If it's not, hey, there's always something that's gonna come down the world. So no, no, rush, don't rush, don't borrow to do this. If it's your free capital, see if you can get some exposure and you can wait. I don't like borrowing, to buy or to take a chance on something. So thanks to everyone that has joined, and I PreTect you guys for being here and to educating us. I've also been educated that I've listened a lot and I've learned a lot, taken a lot of notes as well. And I hope you guys do enjoy your week coming up in Nigeria and wherever you're listening from. I will be here again next week. No more daylight savings time. We might take it back to seven pm or we'll see so noo, guys. Thank you so much, guys, I enjoy your week. Keep it simple, keep it very simple when you invest, and you can never lose out. Have a good one and buy