Speaker 1: I'm for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge. Listeners to your corners. Let's bring our champion, Steve the bread Man. How's it going, dude? Good morning, home room, Good morning, buddy. How is your weekend? It was fantabulous. How are you guys?
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 1: Do you know what the opposite of bread is?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: No, it's it's mold. We decided that over the song. Oh no, I don't know why I said, what is the opposite of bread? Tessa, there's no answer to that. There's no answer to that. Let's see who Steve's about to take on today while he's going for Winter two.
Speaker 1: We got a Oh I think we got music for this guy. Hold on, it's Sean Connery. Is that you doub below? Hello?
Speaker 2: Hey, good morning everybody.
Speaker 1: Hi, how's it going. We're doing great? Long time, no talk? You think you can?
Speaker 4: The bread Man took out fresh Jacob Bailey turned him into one point Trump.
Speaker 1: You might do the same to Steve. We don't know.
Speaker 2: Nobody nice, but we'll find out, now, won't we. Yeah, let's we'll find out out. Let's get right into the game. Just get ready, all right, So listen to Tessa and say your name when you are ready to answer the.
Speaker 1: Question, how please put your phone down.
Speaker 2: Yagging around?
Speaker 1: Steve, you can carry your money over here. Okay, and wait, what is double a seven? Shout out? He's saying Sean?
Speaker 4: Okay, Sean, So you listen for Steve and Sean, not double of seven and and Steve.
Speaker 1: Okay, got it? Question number one? You lock Steve? You like Sean. She didn't say my name, Steve did?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I thought I heard Sean.
Speaker 4: Okay, So so Steve, did you say Sean? No, that wasn't what happened.
Speaker 1: I heard Sean.
Speaker 2: I didn't hear Steve.
Speaker 1: Sean okay, Sean. I thought you guys on there first. I'll stay with Houston. Then that is correct. You guys are weird.
Speaker 4: But the full question was who started with Kevin cost in the nineteen ninety two film The Bodyguard.
Speaker 1: So Sean, that got the question? Okay, I guess let me ram going, can you reach okay? Yeah? Did anybody curse? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I hit the dump button because I thought I heard somebody say yes.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, awesome, guys, Please don't curse.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: Rod's not here, all right, this is not more difficult.
Speaker 4: All right here, all.
Speaker 1: Right, let's go. Question number two? Which breed of dog? Steve? Steve, go ahead, let's go with go and retriever this is not correct less a little too much?
Speaker 4: Yeah, full question going to Sean Connery. Which breed of dog was featured on fashionable skirts in the fifties?
Speaker 1: Fashionable skirts? Remember? Answer me? That is wrong call? Do you know the answer to this? Yeah? Unfortunately, what is it? It's before?
Speaker 3: Yeah, get your asked to the sock cop. All right, Question number three, way, I thought it was great, Thank you. Question number three, what type of animal was harambe?
Speaker 1: Steve?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we'll accept a gorilla?
Speaker 1: We got it, Thank you? All right, r I P harambe?
Speaker 4: Okay, next question another movie question. It's a little hint for you.
Speaker 1: What movie is all about the legend? Sean? Sean, go ahead?
Speaker 3: What movie is all about? The three two?
Speaker 1: Steve gets the full question as Steve, full question for you?
Speaker 3: What movie is all about the legend of Ron Burgundy?
Speaker 2: That would be Anchorman?
Speaker 1: Oh you see.
Speaker 3: You can't get caught steing Sean.
Speaker 2: Brother. That was that was quick.
Speaker 1: Appreciate it. Remember Testa at the buzz dot com for these questions.
Speaker 4: I know you're not.
Speaker 1: Complained about a game you won, Bro, I know you're not, and that you cussed on well, hold on, I'm listen to that one. All right, guys, listen Sean effort EF.
Speaker 2: We gotta let you go, buddy, thirty days bro. Alright, Steve, that.
Speaker 1: Was a close one, all right, Steve, me and you. We got to record a victory speech.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be great, got it, all right, see if we can make it through that. We got right after this with some fun facts. It's about Ryan Show and I provide the bus.