Speaker 1: What's up, guys? How is everybody doing it? Anyday? Do any world I say what I do? Would I everybody? I know what?
Speaker 2: Slady? The still I keep every word I see.
Speaker 1: Every one knows why I see the top of the hat means I am him who I know what? I say? What I say? You ever? But so, Hey, what's up, mommy? How you doing, sweetheart? I'm actually right now. I'm a little tired, and I'm I'm also been dealing with ASCID. I've been dealing with flipping acid reflux again, and every time that I fall asleep, I need to get this appointment done. I need to see I need to get a doctor's appointment made two because this is this is is not funny. What I've been dealing with for for the last years is every every fucking time I try to relax, it makes me sick. I get sick. And I hope everyone is staying safe today. You know, I do need to make an appointment to see the doctor about it, because it's h I love you, love you, mommy. I'm just I'm just like sitting. I gotta like to the point where it's this kid, this can kill me. I've been dealing with gas. I've been dealing with this since I was young, since I was seventeen, eighteen years old. You know, we do. I have to go, I have to like but I'm okay, guys, And I've been eating, like you know, the things that I eat are the stuff that I have. It's usually stuff that like like those meals you get, like those banquet meals you get from like uh maybe from like the store, the banquet meal, the TV dinners. Sometimes they sometimes they don't hurt me. Sometimes they do.
Speaker 3: Mhmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I love you, sweetheart. I hope that we gotta get you back on the show soon. Mommy did we said we we gotta get you back on the show. I'm just like.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, I've watched them, so I can't watch MLC. Yeah, I can't watch MLC because he dude, I don't know some of the guests he's got on the show. Hey, what's up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: What's up? T J.
Speaker 4: H m hmmm, uh m, mother badge.
Speaker 1: I'm okay, guys, mumhmm, I'm okay, guys.
Speaker 3: Mhm, yum, yum.
Speaker 1: What's up? Love you see alright, hope to talk to you soon. Love you. Yeah, h.
Speaker 5: M hm m hm.
Speaker 1: And uh oh oh yeah, I've always I just want to say thank you guys very much for the people that are coming on to support the shows. Thank you. Hey, So I just want to say thank you to the people that.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, But what's up, guys. Let's see who's on the podcast platforms this week? You know.
Speaker 5: Podcast mm hmmm, Ghost Polities, Ghost Posities, Ghost Party Day, Ghost Polities, Ghost Party ooh crap, mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmmm mm hmmm, dum.
Speaker 1: How's everybody doing? We are on the By the way, guys, I do have another channel, guys, I have another channel that I've been like, I've not been streaming, so I would love to get this channel, the channel that I'm fixing the because I have a extra channel just in case I can get back into this. So this one right here, the ellis Jake Hudson account. Yeah, so I'm gonna get that. That one is gonna be if anybody that does want to support that one, I'm I'm doing it because I just want people to to know if if I show up that Yeah, I want people to uhh yeah mmmm. Actually I remember I don't remember yo, yeah, but I hope everybody that mm hmm.
Speaker 6: Handlebar and baby bade baby babes.
Speaker 3: H m hmm.
Speaker 1: What's up as hold on m yeah, what's up guys? What is up? What is up guys? How does everybody doing today? Yeah?
Speaker 7: H m hmm, yeah, what's up guys? How is everybody doing? How is everybody do.
Speaker 1: Yuh m all lo and thing?
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: What's up guys? How is everybody doing today? I just want to say thank you guys very much. Every what's up guys. I just want to say thank you guys very much to the Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm just getting the the libryer at go over over there, yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I already got the one for YouTube. Hey Amanda, how you doing, sweetheart? Thank you. By the way, if I want people to grab the disc word link for you guys, every worm every.
Speaker 2: Days woo doos.
Speaker 1: Everyone know a se Yeah? We get the okayed mm hmmm yeah yeah. There are all these people in my server, damn it, damn yeah. By the way, if anybody does well to join the discord, there you go. Discorder is right there. If anybody that does yeah, yeah, By the way, I have one year free uh my Patreon.
Speaker 4: Mh.
Speaker 1: By the way, I do have to yeah, and also, guys, if anybody that does want overdem Yeah, I'm getting a little bit tired and I might I might call it right now. I love you guys. I might call it in a few minutes. I just want to let me go. Uh, Le'm gonna get twitched set up with the rate we're going up. So we're sending it over to Jamo for YouTube. By the way, guys, we're going to YouTube. We're going over to James for YouTube. So I'm gonna get us on yu. I'm gonna get us someone for for twitch. Yeah. Yeah, can you guys hear me? Yeah, I'm sorry, guys. It's this. It's this iPad. I have a so uh h h yeah, having a new iPad on my throne. The thing is that I think I haven't crowd. You can cry from what people can donate to to it. Yeah, people can crawl, but people can get stuff off that work for me. Yeah, I love you guys. I love what I do every day. Let me get this right. We're gonna go to jam for uh for YouTube. I'm taking someone. Let meed you follow in. Take someone that let me see if, let's see if except for Age, No, she doesn't. All right, we're gonna We're going over to Adriana and whip for the uh ready. He love you, guys, We'll see you and we'll see you tomorrow, my guys. H eight