Speaker 1: Here once again with Thomas Russo, the head of Patriot Front. Thanks for coming back. You're you're starting to become a friend, I would.
Speaker 2: Say, you know, I'm a friend of the show at least, so's at least Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, I know it's We're gonna have a kind of different conversations today because I think we've talked a lot about Patriot Front. We'll mix in that a little bit. Never, it's gonna come up. Yeah, we never know, shockingly, no, we never. I never have strict bounties where going to go? But I talked to you. You're always spouting historical figures, and you can to have such a wealth of history, particular American history, better than anyone any history professor I've ever had. So we're gonna kind of jump around in some history. I'm sitting there holding all these pamphlets.
Speaker 2: You make a lot of the literature.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gave me these last Times and this fascinating stuff like all these like just the one with all the the quotes.
Speaker 2: I don't have the quotes one here, but this is this is when I gave you last time. It's all the speeches from Lindbergh, who was you know again, you talked about how you were familiar with Amazon aviator, But what they don't talk as much about is how he was one of the leading voices leading the charge to keep America out of World War Two and trying to prevent the civilizational disaster that happened as a result. And it's not just Lindberg, but it goes all the way back. You know, we have a huge wealth of American figures who have been nationalists and who if you transplant to them today, would be total nationalistic in their opinions. And you know, people see Patrevon and I just I think it's so incredibly insane when liberals, and it's mostly liberals, sometimes even conservatives, they look at PF and they say, all right, well you have these opinions on race or nationality or immigration or you know, you're flying the fifty star flag upside down and you're on American. This is un American, and it's you don't know a lick of what America is. They think that history started, you know, at the end of the you know, maybe at like nineteen sixty five, and that everything before would just you know, they dismiss it. And I think you either need to have a full understanding of history or you need to just throw it all out. But you can't cherry pick and you can't overly just misinterpret things to yours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, you're like, understanding of history is so deep, Like I studied a little bit of history, but you're so far beyond me. When I talked to him, he's like, wow, that's why I'm like, oh, let's just mess around with the history conversation. And Limberg I love him. I remember the day everyone was asking Grok what historical figure and they say Charles Limbarb for me, Like, that's the biggest compliment ever. I'll take it. And maybe a little exaggeration, but I like, but I'm like, sure, Groc, I'll take that compliment. That was so cool.
Speaker 2: No, he was really an inspiring figure. You know, he was an innovator, and you know I've read beyond just his speeches. You know, he he was in Europe both before and after the Second World War and he saw a lot of the devastation firsthand. He did actually fight in the war in the Pacific theater.
Speaker 1: Really, which person I think.
Speaker 2: In World War Two, Yes, he'd as a pilot, so his stance was for the years leading up to the war, he didn't want the United States to enter. Actually, and even before the war started, he saw Europe lurching towards conflict. He was he visited Germany a number of times and he writes in his wartime journals that he's speaking with average on the street Germans about the Jewish issue because he's he's new to it and you know, he wants to understand and just average people at the time were saying that, yes, the Jews were responsible for the disaster in World War One, they're currently exploiting the country. And again, these are just average people saying, yeah, this is a problem and we want to fix it. And Lindbergh was listening to them and said, yeah, well, I mean this is new to me, but I get it. You know, this is this is their problem and they're trying to solve it from a nationalist perspective, you know. And he had this understanding of people. And then you know, he and his family were in not only Germany, but I think England or they were in Europe and the lead up to the war, going back and forth, and he met I think he met part of the royal family as well, and he was gifted one of the highest honors awards. I think you could get medals by the German government at the time for a non German or for somebody who's not a residence of the country. And you know, he was on both sides. He saw everything to do because he was an aviator, so he saw everybody building planes, everybody buying ammunition, and he saw the tensions heating up. But he knew that it wasn't going to go anywhere good. So he leaves and takes his family out of Europe before disaster strikes and immediately starts trying to make sure that America remains independent. And he cites you know, I think I mentioned in on our first podcast here in the studio, he cites the Monroe doctrine, he cites the he cites the George Washington's Farewell to Road Doctor.
Speaker 1: Again, you did mention it, so you're doing that real quick.
Speaker 2: James Monroe, who actually is on the cover of one of our booklets here, he was one of the founding fathers. I believe he's the last Founding father to hold off as a president. And he said in a speech, you know, it's a long speech. I don't have it all memorized, but he said, you know, the American continents shall hereafter not be the subject of European colonization. Essentially, this was an effort to maintain the geopolitical independence of America because America is now entering the realm of a sizeable power. You could say America wasn't a great power at the time, but we are certainly in the competition with European hours and geopolitics at the time of Monroe's presidency, and that would later be used to justify measures against Essentially, it's backtracking. It's easy to not understand the early American political dynamic because nowadays America kind of stands on its own. America is kind of on a pedestal level. We have really good borders, what we should we have really good We have really good geography where we aren't bordering. We don't share a border with China or Russia.
Speaker 1: Mexico and Canada is not various exactly.
Speaker 2: But back in the day, you know, America was on the sea board and we shared a border with Britain, France, and Spain, and they all had the greatest navies and the greatest armies in the world. And America was was a a wedge between all three of them. So it was a huge concern. And if you look back at the Federalist papers, you know, a big reason that the Constitution was drafted that a national government needed to replace the articles of Confederacy or the Confederation, is that without a strong central national government, then foreign interest, namely coming from very powerful European empires or going to tear the country apart. And the Monroe Doctrine was a measure to say, you know, finally, America is independent, America is sovereign, America is a power on its own, and we you know, we believe that, you know. And it was also something of an anti imperialist measure, right.
Speaker 1: We weren't we weren't going to go and conquer other outside of the Americas. Our interest was more in the Americas, like Canada, Mexico. But we didn't seem ACAud he's wrong, but doesn't seem like we really early people didn't have any interest of going in conquering lands in Europe or China.
Speaker 2: Certainly not in Europe or China, but the lands in the West, you know, we're certainly subject to conquest. And even going back to Thomas Jefferson, you know, he was he was something of an expansionist people. You know, he he thought so far as even conquering upwards of Cuba and uh and Canada. But of course Jefferson was a He was a very ambitious man in terms of how great America could because he was on a roll with the Louisiana purchase.
Speaker 1: Oh guy, that what a crazy purchase. I don't member like a price, but we bought that. It wasn't just Louisiana, it was a it was.
Speaker 2: A third of the continent, and at the time it was beyond. So Jefferson is an interesting reference for kind of nationalist politics, not only because of his cultural civics, but also because he became president on a platform of you know, he was a democratic Republican, I believe, so, you know, he wants limited government. His ideal for America is an agrarian republic of the everyman. And of course, you know, during Jefferson's time, in order to vote, especially in Virginia, you had to be a white male landowner, right, but land was also much easier to own back in the day. It essentially meant you were the head of the family. Yeah, right, because almost anybody who owned land was the head of a family, or you're a subsistence farmer. Nowadays, if we impose that same standard, it would be very different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because people are struggling, like people that add society are struggling to buy houses. It should be if you pay taxes now maybe.
Speaker 2: No, certainly, Well, I think you know, honestly, I think you know, with the Constitution, I think there is an argument to be made on original intent, and that's still made nowadays that people, I think it's too easy to dismiss, you know, the Constitution and things of hundreds of years ago, saying oh that's old, dusty stuff. But no, it's still very relevant to us today and we should have a lot of respect for what the Constitution has given us. I don't think it's a perfect I don't think it's written by God. I think, you know, I think it was very much inspired by European history and the American experience. But it's also something which can be changed and should be changed.
Speaker 1: They have been there. It was really impressive, though. Could you imagine today's Congress sitting and putting that together, these buffoons sitting there, It would.
Speaker 2: Be a million pages long. Yea it happened.
Speaker 1: Several Yeah, it's not even that long. It's not perfect, but it's it's a damn good document for a country.
Speaker 2: And if you if you read through the debates that they had at the convention, you realize that these were really smart men doing the absolute best they could in their circumstances. One of the first things that the signers or the Framers i should say, did is they banned the ortation of slaves immediately. I think it was eighteen five, eighteen oh five, eighteen ten, and it was a debate between the northern and the southern states. And also you had the three fifths compromise, So I mean, race was a huge element of the.
Speaker 1: Early That was early on thing, that's right, from day zero, Yes, absolutely, because people in the North said, hey, well I don't want more Africans in the country.
Speaker 2: And also slavery as an institution they thought was immoral. But it was from a totally different perspective than you see with later abolitionists, you know, one hundred years later. So they wanted to ban the importation of slaves. And then the Southerners, you know, and I'm a Southerner myself, I have a lot of respect for that. They had the very reasonable concern about, Okay, well, now you're going to try to overpower us in the legislature, because if you know, if the people or you know, if my slaves don't count in all towards proportional representation, which frankly they shouldn't have, then you're gonna you're not gonna.
Speaker 1: If they can't vote and they have no rights, it's kind of insane.
Speaker 2: Then they're not going to count towards representatives. But at the same time, their concern was, hey, my state is going to be steamrolled. My state is going to be steamrolled because I'm not going to be as represented in the national legislature and my interests you know, again, I'm I'm signing onto a compact, but how am I going to do that if if my interests aren't represented in a national assembly. So the compromise was just that, and it was very important. You know, you have Washington presiding over the Constitutional Convention and you spoke very little. He was a he had immense power, but his leadership was very much an effort to get America and the American people on their own feet. You know, at the time and nowadays, we would compare Washington to much later figures, you know, much later great leaders and so on. But at the time, you know, Washington in the.
Speaker 1: America wanted to be too involved. He was loved because he was considered the man who helped take win the war. Right, he was the one mary.
Speaker 2: He was the war hero. He was the general, he was the commander in chief. And during the war there were a few other generals which were kind of on par, but Washington prove the war.
Speaker 1: Was almost lost from not go deep intelligent. It was like it was the points where we were going to lose it, and I believe Washington is the one that pulled it back from the brink of disaster.
Speaker 2: To Yeah, it was by no means, it was by no means a given that America would win the war. America had a huge benefit in logistics, in like your local but at the same time, the British controlled the coastline. They could take their armies and they could just put them on a boat and put them anywhere they wanted. They had obviously they had a money advantage, they had a manpower advantage in many cases. And before I think the turning point of the war was really at the Battle of Saratoga, which Washington wasn't at, where Burgoyne was defeated in upstate New York, which is actually I want to visit that battle side sometime. But you know, Burgoyne was defeated, and that was actually an example where now we can prove to the world that we can get support from the French or the Spanish, who generally weren't in it so much because they loved America, but they were in it mainly because they hated Great Britain, which you know, enemies. But and you know, going back to the Constitution for a second, you know, it's very easy to throw, you know, all kinds of critiques at it, and a lot of them are very much correct and definitely a lot needs but you know, on the subject of the Bill of Rights in particular, I think as a nationalist you need to be very grateful for that because that is literally a shield given to you because it's Bill Rights.
Speaker 1: Amendment is so crucial to us. Europe doesn't have that, and they're getting there. I mean, you've seen it, right, People are getting arrested for Facebook tweets. They don't have guns to defend themselves. This is just so crucial no.
Speaker 2: I mean in Britain, people's homes are getting broken into and there's like foreigner squatters in there, and they have no recourse and even things like search and seizure or being a witness against yourself. You know, I've spoken to nationalists and all these other countries in Europe and other places in Australia and in South Africa, and they do not have these protections. Crazy and it's easy. And then I see, you know Americans, you know who are nationalists. You know, they love their country, they love their people. What they're saying, oh, Who'm a constitution, It's like, give it. Give the founders a little bit of credit, because if you didn't have that, you would be in jail for saying exactly what you just told me, right, and we would our marches or our demonstrations, our assemblies are group itself. In Britain, they can't even wear uniforms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they can't even wear in jail. If you were in most parts of the Europe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I have been in jail in America, I'll probably still be in jail.
Speaker 1: You can still be in jail they want, because I've seen I can't misage that cases. But I've seen guys getting arrested sometimes for a couple of years just for their beliefs and stuff. Well, want another one is the Holocaust house people years in jail of that. I don't believe this historical event, so I'm gonna go to jail.
Speaker 2: That's And the biggest thing you know that they do is it's a it's kind of a reign of terror in a lot of these European countries because they will just raid your house again and again and again, and they can take whatever they like in a lot of cases, and they they don't need again, needing a warrant for search and seizure is so huge, and a lot of these cases, and I know, I know in Britain itself, I think the standard is just that some magistrate has to sign off on it and say, yeah, that's normal, that's reasonable.
Speaker 1: We can see hyps.
Speaker 2: But in America at least you need some semblance of a probable cause or reasonable suspicion of a crime, and it needs to be a particular crime and you need to be looking for something in particular. So you know, credit has to be given where credit is doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, pills. And again, I think our legal system has some major flaws, of course, it is better than all alternatives. Thanks for watching fight Back Podcast. If you like the show, like subscribe or share the video. There's also donation links and the descriptions.
Speaker 3: Welcome to armslist dot com, America's firearms marketplace. Use arms list to buy, sell, and trade firearms, ammo, optics, and more.
Speaker 1: Buy from our nationwide.
Speaker 3: Network of firearms dealers. Tired of being nickel and dimeed with never ending fees, be a part of the arms list community for just six ninety nine a month. Come and get what they want to take right now.
Speaker 2: No, And I think, you know, this is something which I think nationalists need to do. Part of the reason why history is so important is we need to have a basic understanding of civics, and I think in a large part we don't. You know, I meet a lot of guys and they aren't too familiar with how the government actually works. Now that's fine, not everybody has to, but you need to know more about the state as you get closer to you know, becoming or you should act like a state in waiting. A lot of people don't have an understanding of civics, and I think that's not all their fault, because nationalists have been totally shut out of the political process for so many decades, to the point where you know, we have the right ideas, but the practical implementation of those things can take more time or leave something to be desired. So starting on the basics, you know, just like somebody who might want to learn about you know, Western civilization or philosophy might start with the classics. You might start with a Plato and Aristotle. I think in order to be a nationalist in America, you know, you need to understand the founding even even if you're to point out where you're differing from it. And if you want to defend, you know, our ethnic interest in the country, if you want to defend and our history and heritage which is being destroyed, you know, and it's one thing to you know, oppose the removal of the statues of you know, the Confederate generals or the Founding fathers. A statues as of Washington and Jefferson have been torn down.
Speaker 1: This is actually yeah, well, well I want to lead to this right now. It's a little off subject, but it's just the statues or real quick yeah, to do things first, I just want to I'm not compare ourselves to the founding fathers, but this is a few men that stepped up and changed and completely in the countries. So we have people telling like me, I'm sure you get it, telling me you can't make a difference. I don't get as much anymore. It pisses me off so much. It's such a cowardly way out to say, yeah, a few men can't, but a few men can lead and get things and change. So people that are sitting there saying I can't make a difference, you can't give a difference. I want to say fuck you to these people. There's such fucking cowards.
Speaker 2: There's more men in Patriot Front than fought at the Battle of the Alamo, right, there's more. You know, there's more men in PF than you know signed the Constitution or the or you know, the Declaration or ratified it, et cetera. You know, it is so important that we realize that small groups of men are actually the only thing which has changed the history.
Speaker 1: Work through history as usual, small movies came in and made massive changes. It's not always the majority. I think that way, they'll come in and they'll change it. Then people start following, and that's people realize you don't need everyone. You can see. You can see things aren't easy to change, but you already can see. The public's changed quite a bit, probably on how I'm treated, for sure, but I think you're how you're treated as well. I think you're probably treated better than you're too. I'm certainly treated way better than it was the last couple of years ago. Up the things we argue are slightly different, you know, but I've seen a massive change in my end. I think even on your end, people are a little more receptive to it.
Speaker 2: No, they definitely are. And you know, I think it's important to realize that things get adopted slowly, and that you know, there's going to be a lot of people which come to the cause, which come to the ideas once it's easy and once it's socially acceptable. But you know, the early days, when it's the hardest, when people face the most risk, that's when it's most important.
Speaker 1: Those days are already passed, you know, in a lot of ways. Yeah, particularly for like talking about the Jewish isradition. There's more on your heard, but not as much a stigmas there was. Thanks, things have changed a lot from like you've seen it, from like Charlottesville to now, yes, you were treated like a monster pariah like Charlottesville was insane. It's one of the craziest things I've ever seen. Because I had fought Teafa at that time. These guys are utter trash. They come and beating up women and children, So I could tell exactly what happened to Charlotteville was a few of you guys marching because you didn't want what statues didn't tear down.
Speaker 2: It was Robert E. Lee and the statue in the center town of Charleston, and Robert E.
Speaker 1: Lee and our media just pushed that to the most and thing like on my Facebook. I don't think I was on Twitter yet, but it was just for a week. It was just people were just freaking out about it, like you were the worst evil monsters ever. Where do they certainly feel like to be demon eyes what happened there? I mean, it's a couple diferent questions, but to me, that was such a crazy thing.
Speaker 2: So of course I was at the rally, and I had a limited perspective of the actual matters on the ground because I was kind of stuck on a corner of the park the whole time. But you know, I do remember, and I think I told you yesterday that I remember guys walking out through the through the opening in the park in all these white polo shirts. And of course the Charlottesville, the Charlitzville, everybody knows, they just call it Charlottesville. That was actually I think the second or even the third rally that's took place in the city. And those previous ones people had worn a bunch of white polos and such, so that's why people were wearing them. But anyways, they left the park in these pristine white shirts and they came back with yellow stains from what I believe was urine red stains, orange stains from pepper spray, and then there was blood and all these things. Like it was. It was insane, and you know, sure there were a lot of people on both sides that got into fights. There were a lot of people on both sides who probably had a lackluster disposition for risk. Of course, the ultimate blame falls on the police, yes, because they did not do their job. They did not separate the groups. And I've seen this in my own demonstrations in marches. When we go to d C. I mean, I think they overreact a little bit. But the DC police put up huge barriers between us and anybody, which you know, I don't think you need to do in a lot of cases, but at least that a clear measure to keep the peace. And in some cases they have, you know, put up that barrier between us and a lot of counter protesters. And I would rather them stand there than me have to make my own barrier and then possibly deal with legal issues, which has happened. But yeah, the police did not do their job. They shoved people together. It was a huge conflagration of the entire political landscape was compressed into a single downtown area of a not that big city. So what can you imagine is going to happen? It was everything that went wrong could have Everything that could have gone wrong did But I mean, the original motivation was was very pure, you know the fact that history is being destroyed and that we shouldn't. And it's not just that we care so much about statues. It's the heritage it represents.
Speaker 1: It means a lot, represents a lot. So I actually trying to agree with you this, you know, Regarther Civil War. Yeah, I don't think these statutes should be torn down. It's American history. This is in the South. It's part of their history. Whether you like it or not, that's part of their history. You don't tear down statues. That's what the Communists did.
Speaker 2: No, And it's not just that that, oh, you know, the Confederate see, you know, the Confederate States of America was was you know, a model for our government, or that they should have won the war? I mean, you know, you can have very reasonable and nuanced opinions on that, but the fact is that these statues. You know, Roberty Lee was a good man, and he was an American and he should be an inspiring figure for young men today. He was a man who exalted principles of loyalty and civic virtue. And the piety of a lot of these Confederate generals was you know, they had a spirit and a faithfulness which is just completely alien to us today. It shouldn't be, but it is. You know, these these were good men. And you know what some people try to make the argument about all statues. Well, you know, if you if you want statues of you know, Confederate generals, if you want statues of Roberty Lee and Thomas Jefferson. Well, then you need to be okay with statues of like Vladimir Lenin and Stalin. It's like, no, no, no, see our ancestors, these men were good men and those are bad men. And I'm making a moral judgment, which you know a lot of conservatives are too cowardly to do. But you know we need to have a judgment.
Speaker 1: Really are cowardly. Any conservatives defends you, I wasn't in politics at that time. Any conservatives to defend you, guys, probably not very many, right.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I think the closest possible argument you could be made to that was Trump led a comment slip that there were some good people on both sides. He was slam pasted. I don't even know what he actually meant. I don't know if he knew what he actually meant. He could have just been saying something offhand. I mean, it's true there were good.
Speaker 1: Idea that everyone was bad on both sides is insane, and I did everyone was good on both sides? Is insane? Yea. It's like, I guess a lot of people the media didentish showed the antief as picked at all, Like, why do you think the media put you guys into such a frenzy, because it's one of the worst frenzies I've ever seen with no defensive you guys.
Speaker 2: I mean a big element was, of course, the that academia has both academia has been captured by the far left and a lot of Jewish interests of course, and these professors. It turns it into a pipeline for radical leftists, which are funneled then into groups like Antifa and the media. And there's no actual difference between the two. You know, the people that are going into these different institutions are the same type of people, so they're all friends, they know each other, you know, and it's a very unfortunate. These institutions have essentially been captured by the left, you know, since the sixties or even before that. But you know, you had a few examples and some of the criminal proceedings that happened after the demonstration in years after that, the people laying down the charges were there at the rally. They had to.
Speaker 1: Recuse their rally against you.
Speaker 2: The one of the judge, Yeah, so one of the judges, I believe, I forget his name, one of the judges years down, I think like six years after the fact seven years Who was in charge of the torch cases? Right, because in Virginia there felonies have no statute limitations.
Speaker 1: Real quick, Yeah, you guys literally were walking holding torches. Yeah, and we're charged with felonies. That's correct.
Speaker 2: A lot of people were, not everybody, you know, Thank goodness.
Speaker 1: Fucking crazy is that in America that you can't walk down the street walking with a torch? Like this whole tiki torch thing that they I don't understand and like how people its head got so crazy over tiki torch marks.
Speaker 2: It was a law that was vastly, over broadly expanded based on an old cross burning law, which I think originally was it was criminal and civil and said, okay, you can't burn across on somebody's personal property, like you can't do it on somebody's front lawn.
Speaker 1: You didn't do that then, which I get.
Speaker 2: But then you make it about any quote burning object, and it's like you could hold a candle. You could hold a candle anywhere in the state of Virginia and make a mean face at somebody and spend five years in prison. That doesn't make anase.
Speaker 1: Of course I want to do this to Antifa and maybe like naive, maybe it's like we should fight with their tactics back. So it's like I have like a little bit of like standards and morals and the idea that even if I don't like some of them, we're going to make up some fake law of cross burnings because they walk with torches.
Speaker 2: It's just, yeah, the problem you know with expanding laws and kind of making laws meaningless, you know, and you could say, all right, well, I'm going to make all these political standpoints illegal and I'm gonna do whatever. I'm going to use all the same tactics. And of course there's some like I think the right or nationalists could learn a lot about being ruthless from our opposition.
Speaker 1: But at the same time, I think that way I keep my morals a prentice you need it.
Speaker 2: You need to consider that when you open a door like that in legislation, you have to have a plan to close it. And this is kind of going back to the Constitution that you know, some people say, okay, well, government should have no limitations. I want I want a guy or I want I want you know, a government which is agrees with me and has no limitations on it. Whatsoever I want. I want an all powerful dictator, and that's great. But what happens when you disagree with that guy? What happened? And also what happens when his success or doesn't like it or you don't like him, or what happens? Because you know, you need I believe in a republic. Today we don't even have a democracy. So America was originally set up as a republic. Voting was limited. And the chief difference between a republic, you know, and a democracy is and in a democracy, it's pretty much straight from the people through the halls of power, which is it creates a mob, and the mob of democracy is easily manipulated. But in a republic, you have a very critical middleman, which is the representative. And you are not supposed to vote vote on issues directly. You're supposed to You're supposed to vote on representatives who are supposed to be frankly better than you. They're supposed to be the best of you. They're supposed to better educated, they're supposed to better principled, they're supposed to be, you know, of the people, but simultaneously removed from a lot of the vices. And again, you know this is not always going to be a perfect system. You could have no perfect system of government because human beings are not perfect. Right, if men were angels, no government would be necessary. Hamilton said that. But at the same time America, the Republican principles were destroyed. And then this is not the Republican party, this is the principles of a republic. I'm a small R Republican, not a large R Republican. But they were destroyed with the expansion of the franchise. And if you look back at the franchise was originally much more limited. And if you and nowadays, you know, anybody over eighteen can vote, no matter what. Even illegals can vote. Sometimes, people who fraud their documents can vote, you know, people who are insane can vote. People who are you know, who have never had people who have never served their country in any conceivable way can vote. But if you look back, and I don't think we should necessarily reintroduce the old property ownership laws because again property has changed, ownership has changed. But I do think part of a nationalist you know, Restitution of America UH includes a serious review of the intent of the founders in creating a limited and protected franchise for who can vote, and we need to reinterpret that and see, you know, and you know, I'll get into a big room, maybe in the Oval office or something, and I'll have a team of very smart scholars and legislators around me, and I'll say, make this work, give me a plan, and we'll talk about how to take that limited original intent of the franchise and bring it back to the mode.
Speaker 1: I agree. My only worry is that they use political purposes to keep people out. Well yeah, well, I have an interesting question for you. Obviously we agree like foreign in just like Israel, and stuff should be kept out. What do you mean by the corporate just is like the pharmaceutical companies, the weapons manufacturers. The immense power that these corporateaes came and taken.
Speaker 2: Over, it needs to be gutted. I you know, I agree.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you felt that way, because a lot of conservatives don't know, well, I think you know conservatives.
Speaker 2: You know, Thomas Jefferson, you know, said early on that you know he's he's president or it's you know, after the revolution. He says, you know, monied interests are attempting to bid defiance to the laws of our country and bid our revolution to a trial by strength, and we need to kill them essentially before they kill us, you know. And again, Jefferson was a He was an agrarian populist. He believed in the ideal that America was for the every man. America was for the man. The ideal American, the guy who this whole thing is for is the head of the family who lives on a couple of acres and he makes his own food, he grows his own food. That's what America is built for. Like that's the intended participant. But you know, and then you even have you know, Theodore Roosevelt, who's a great example of you know, trust busting, where.
Speaker 1: He's one of my favorites, had like he was a Republican who's busting.
Speaker 2: Trust, and you had, you know, the the I actually I think I saw a photo that in d C. On the Department of Labor, Trump put up like a massive banner of Theodore Roosevelt which said, like, you know, American workers first, and like.
Speaker 1: It would be if nice if you'd actually follow what he.
Speaker 2: Says, like you know, your your your messaging is kind of right, but I would really like to see more under the hood. But uh, yeah, so Theodore Roosevelt, you know, you had this was this was kind of in the Gilded Age, right where these just a few corporations. You had Standard Oil, you had you had the railroad companies, and you had a lot of these, you know, other mineral extraction companies I think, and they were just monopolies and there was no there was no counterweight to it. And also workers' rights were non existent. You know, the eight hour work day for the great guy, I think he absolute Yeah, Henry Ford was a great example of this. And yeah, the the process was, you know, from a patriotic sentiment, Okay, we're going to break up these companies. And it's like, oh no, well, you know, I don't even know if people are warguing about the GDP at the time. Yeah, it's like moderate, yeah, but you know, we're going to break up these companies and reintroduce comp And I do believe, essentially, I don't believe in a totally state run economy. I'm not I'm not a communist, of course, I do think there should be a mixed economy. I do think, you know, there is a good element of enterprise. You know, I know a lot of enterprising men in the organization and in American history, and I think there should be the impetus that you should want to prove yourself. We should have a meritocratic structure. But at the same time, the government needs to step in at certain times and put barriers around corporations essentially acting against the national interest or acting against the people themselves, because so often, you know, if people people who get to that point where they're multimillionaires, billionaires, et cetera, you know, they will get to a point where you need to prioritize profit over people, right over the human interest. And you know, they'll say, oh, well, it's usually a very gradual thing. It's usually very you know, it's a game of inches with that with the encroachment of avarice and greed, you know, the love of money and the love of power, and you know, gradually it's these little things. Well maybe that's you know, well, I need to I need to have all this extra money so we can invest it back at some point, but I'm not actually going to And then you slowly chip away at the humanity of the people that are working for you, and the government needs to step up. But also a lot of these people are bought out right now. So we need a new generation of statesmen who are incorruptible, who are beyond being purchased, who are beyond being intimidated. And you know what, for a lot of the really powerful and really rich people in the country, it's going to suck. Nationalism is going to suck.
Speaker 1: But that's okay, no, And it's like, I have no interest in running, but I was talking to you yesterday with Dan Blazaria and talk about guys like you don't know him, but my friend Gordon Ryan, who don't want to run for politics, but we might be forced to because we're not for sale. And I don't want to do this shit. But these are people who are disgusting running our country into the ground. And it's like, maybe we have an obliguty ab duty to God in my country to step up and try to save this country because these people that are bought It's just and it's complex. I'm gonna have to do a lot of research before I run into how to come these these aren't easy issues. You know, you gotta be careful. I don't do too much government regulation, but some of these conservatives are just so like, oh, we don't want to mess with it at all. Yeah, those guys. I care about my fellow Americans. I don't like seeing those struggling. I'm not rich, but I'm doing pretty well. If I made a little less stock returns for American other fellow Americans live better, I would be okay with that.
Speaker 2: Well, I think, you know, it's it's definitely a matter of quality of life. And if we had a country with better demographics and and where you know, again, go back to Jefferson. The average man, you know, has his own livelihood. He's stable, he's successful. Your life, even if you don't have, you know, as many millions of dollars, even if you make less, you're going to live in a better country and your quality of life will be uplifted by that. There's a speech I remember I remember reading by Henry Cabot Lodge, who was actually a He was a famous American statesman of of you know, the the early nineteen hundreds, late eighteen hundreds in out of Massachusetts, and he was actually friends with Theodore Roosevelt and a member of the anti anti Immigration Restriction League, which actually got the Immigration Act in nineteen twenty four pass But that's beside the point he was speaking about how the man of wealth and means who has essentially unlimited control of his time, right, And like the people nowadays who are really rich and they can just do whatever they want, they do not owe the least to their country. They owe the most because is your country, which has let you, which has protected you and your interests from foreign powers, which has given you the opportunities in the enterprise. And I mean literally, you know, risen you up from your stock of men to be able to be successful, and you owe everything to give back to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I couldn't agree more. People always say to me and Dan, like, oh, you guys are doing so much more. It's like we're doing what we're supposed to do exactly. You guys are struggling to pay your fucking families. You know. Yeah, it's costs down a lot of money, as you talked about yesterday, for a lot of money. But it's like he's still living pretty fucking nice, you know. Of course, It's like we have free time. It's like we have an obligation to this life has already given us. You know, we work, we work their assets, don't me wrong, But like life's put us in a good situation. How can we be cowardly? I understand if you're struggling to you know, to get the next check because you have a kid to feed. And it's so to a lot of people are situations where you have to have the mom with their kids work and it's like.
Speaker 2: You can't really because it destroys the family.
Speaker 1: You can't you can't feed a family. I'm looking at these ways average rages, wages in Vegas and it was insane. How low was me, like, Oh, you have to have both parents working and it shouldn't be that way.
Speaker 2: No, And I mean, you know, people can't own a home, people can't survive, and it creates this permeating sense of stress throughout every interaction, every relationship you have, and that it turns into this economic psychosis where people, you know, they can't think, you know, they can't they can't live normal lives, They can't be happy because the sky is always an inch from falling, you know, because any any miss paycheck, any little thing is going to spell it. Or like you get injured, you go to the hospital and you got to pay you know, I got a million dollar hospital buildings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's everyone's called me concerntive for some reason, like some of these issues, like we're the only Western country that doesn't have free medical, but we give billions of dollars countries that do have free medical, like a million dollars. That's more fun.
Speaker 2: Thing is rarely for you free healthcare.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine you have a kid who has cancer and like, oh, I got to start go fund me for it. I've given people's gofund me to their kids, and I'm like, this is insane. I'm paying their taxes, I'm giving them money for their kids go fund me cancer. Ridicular stuff has to.
Speaker 2: Change, no, And I think, you know, I would definitely stand by nationalized health care. And I think it'd be important, you know, for a nationalist government on the other end, to say, hey, we're going to hold up our end of the bargain and say, you know, health care is nationalized, but at the same and we're going to do everything we can to make sure that your treatment is quality, it's and it's efficient. Because in Canada, you know, they do have nationalized health care, but the problem is you're not going to get there in time.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So on the other hand, I think the people in order to be good recipients of that need to be as healthy as they can be, you know, because nowadays, if we just turned on the nationalized health care switch, I mean, we're paying for all the health care of foreigners, every everybody who wants to. I mean, I think, don't Israeli's fly here to get surgeries done free organs or something.
Speaker 1: I know, I have heard that. I can't confirm if that's true or not, but I've heard they it probably is true.
Speaker 2: Something like that is happening where foreigners can come here or the whole anchor Baby situation right where people can come here and exploit the resources that belong to Americans. And at the same time there's so many there's an obesity epidemic, and that's that's not talked about, and that's your fault. If you're if you're that fat, it's your fault. And those people, you know, would be a huge drain on the system, you know, so that people who have things that are not their fault would would you know, have other issues. So I think, you know, as a nationalist and as somebody who cares about the quality of men, you know, you need to have the government needs to do its job and the people.
Speaker 1: To encourage people like you. Guys get called feds because everyone's almost everyone's in shape, because you encourage guys to lose weight. You have gyms, you know, I stopped by your gym built could.
Speaker 2: You how could you be not fat without a government pension? You know what a concept.
Speaker 1: We accepted it. And also they also like, oh, oh, we need to bring in these cheap workers. You know, I have a white house cleaner. I pay her twice as much, you know what, That's okay with me? Yeah, you know, I would rather pay some one a little better. Do not have a foreign worker that's not a citizen in my house?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I think, you know, prioritization of our own interest is a very small thing to start, and it has dividends, and every other race that comes as country doesn't. Right, you know, you wonder how all the Indians took control of the hotel and the gas station industry. Stop at any chain gas stations and it's almost all Indians. I mean, or you know, you like donut shops and Koreans, right, it's not coincidence. There's not something inherent in the propensity of Koreans that means that they love running donut shops. Right, it's that they work together, they have their own ethnic interest and you can't lift necessarily even blame them for doing it. You can blame the people in our country. You can blame it a little bit to be fair, to be sure, but you can blame the people in our country, in our government who allowed it to happen, Who wrote the laws or approved the laws, or voted for the laws which made this so accessible to them, which you know, operate the levers of government which are giving these people loans. Right, there's so many things, but we haven't been playing the game.
Speaker 1: No, we don't play it back. And I first hand seen it. Living in San Francisco. I had lots of Chinese friends. They literally give each other a Chinese discounts, same with Afghan people. White people. We never do that. I started noticing this years ago, being like, and if people treated me good because I was like in their circle, yeah, but I would notice it was literally a random Chinese person that would get like a ten twenty percent discount, same thing with an Afghan And I'm just like, what, Yeah, could you imagine walking into a store and being like, can I get my twenty percent? White discount because we're white buy anything.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine it. Yeah I have a dream, Yeah I can.
Speaker 1: I can't. I have a dream.
Speaker 4: But no, this was just shocking to me to see this. It was just like, no, it's it's it's insane. And I think, actually, it's not just that whites are paying than the standard amount. We're actually paying more because if you just look at it, and I don't think all of nationalism can be reduced to monetary matters, but it's certainly part of the conversation where you know, I think white people and maybe East Asians or Indians or something like that are the only ones that are actually a net positive in terms of taxes. And you know, again I can't speak too much, but you know, because it's not all just about money.
Speaker 2: It's about culture. It's about you know, independence and belonging. But I mean, white people on average are paying more to uphold all of this stuff. We're paying more. Taxpayers are being gutted, taxpayers are are not able to own a home, they're being killed by insurance companies, they're they're unable to do all these things. And meanwhile we're paying for I mean, the USAID thing was a huge scandal because now we're paying for all these you know, Africans in the Sub Saharan region to have you know, eight kids, we're paying for Israelis.
Speaker 1: To have following. This is too much to It's so insane when you look through all those at the amount of that we pay for.
Speaker 2: You know, this is a big problem with our government, and I think it's something which needs to be seriously rectified. If America, you know, I think you get nationalists into power, you know, and we could probably you know, again these aren't specific promises, but we could probably get by for another two hundred, two hundred and fifty years with maybe a couple constitutional amendments and kicking a lot of people out, bringing a lot of the right people into into the government, and a huge cultural shift. But one of the big things that needs to be changed to allow America to survive in the future as accountability because in these in these systems of government like in USA and these other things, or you know, we were talking about it yesterday. You know, the Pentagon they lost right before nine to eleven, or they lost all the documents, they lost trillions of dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the does believable. Look this up real quick at two point three trillion. Donnald Rumsfield announced on September tenth, two thousand and one, was unaccounted for an accounting errors. The plane crashed into the counting department, burning most of the files, including electronic backguy the geat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can'tically where the record department is.
Speaker 1: It's just it's they got on believable. And some told me that, I'm like, you're full of shit. I asked, you know, AI asked Google. You can find like, holy shit, that's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you know, same thing with even the more modern examples of you know, we don't know where all the money went in all these government programs. And you know, again, I'm not a Trump supporter. I withhold my capital s support from him. I do support some of the common sense measures, but you know, even if we get all of that done, we're only barely going back to normal, which is clearly not enough because the normal lift to day is very bad. But you know, he started the process, and I don't know how much he's actually keeping it up, but he started the process of gutting a lot of these things, and I would like to see it continue, or like to see it continuing in huge eerness. But the fact is it's not enough to just dismantle these things. There needs to be accountability. If you lose trillions of dollars of American tax payer money, that needs to be both grand larceny and treason, and either one of those should or could carry the death penalty, and that like there needs to It's it's grander than grand larcity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the national amount of money to that is insane, wouldn't It's uncontrasted by today's money. What would that be? It was a five point five million what are the hundred richest people in the world today worth? It was exact same. So you take the one hundred richest people in the world and that much money, I'm seeing, where did that money going? What was that funding? Who got that money?
Speaker 2: That's just the infinite uh, the infinite banker.
Speaker 1: The war machine, the bankers Israel.
Speaker 2: But just think money ceases to lose meaning at these at these.
Speaker 1: So it's almost like when you get numbers that high, it becomes meaningless and they could just keep printing more money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I think on average, you know, people don't understand. People don't actually can't imagine how big a million is, let alone a trillion. You know, there's not a trillion people on earth. You know, there's there's there's what like eight billion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, seventy billion now ridiculous.
Speaker 2: But you know, again, accountability needs, we need to be brought back into government and a lot of the you know, ancient moral civic virtues that we have had as a people, you know, they're in They're in our past, they're in our history, they're in our heritage, and they're also in our blood. I think not everything that you do as to in terms of your behavior is inherited, but I think a lot of it is. I think, you know, you look at the different races around the world, and obviously there are cultural differences, and I think it's kind of a balance, and it's it's kind of a loop between nature and nurture, where you know, there is an inherent disposition within a race of people which creates a certain kind of civilization and society, which then turns around and either either enforces or alters that disposition until you have something like an equilibrium. And in the American context, you know, we are not just Europeans, we are a picked stock of Europeans. Predisposed for a sense of adventure, of daring. And also, you know, a lot of the original Europeans that showed up, you know, I think out on the on the Mayflower and the first journey, maybe twenty percent of them survived for the first year, and and then of that remainder those people then propagated across the country. Right, how many you know? You hear you hear it very frequently that oh I'm a descendant of some of the people in the Mayflower. Again, there were less than maybe fifty families left after the first winter.
Speaker 1: Right, imagine, Yeah, this is so wild. They just came across in a boat, no idea, what's there. They get there and they have to start marching across across the land with wag Indians. It just was so wild.
Speaker 2: They ended up in Massachusetts. I think they were actually going to try to land next to Jamestown in Virginia on the on the Chesapeake Bay. But you know, and that has a certain eugenic effect, right, you know, and people you know, eugenics is a very scary word nowadays because people associated with you know, killing people all over. But I mean, there should be a pipe.
Speaker 1: You don't have to kill people to build it and say that they had.
Speaker 2: A lot of the you know, everybody who was susceptible, like it was the hardiest that survived, right, And we are descendants of that very tough heritage and our government, our culture, our virtues are found in our blood and we need to be able to unearth that and have an expression of statesmanship, of civilization, of government of our culture. And culture isn't just food. It's not just the movies you watch. It's how you behave, it's how you act, It's the things that you say. It's it's what inspires you. You know, it's it's it's you know, it's it's not just the colors on your flag, it's it's what colors your mind and your thoughts. And we need to find that again if Americans are going to be able to course correct, I think we can't do it without it.
Speaker 1: Colneery Greetmore, I've never heard that argument with Americas that that makes so much sense. The toughest, the toughest. And I remember my mom did a lot of family lineages recently attracted down. There were so many like great men I was related to. It's like, wow, I have all this like great blood pasted to me. It's like, how can I live as a coward with great men? You know? It's like that that does matter, and it does.
Speaker 2: You're pretty we're the toughest, the toughest, so it's like we need to live up to it.
Speaker 4: Though you've been in some tough spots, so it checks out, spots, it checks out, checks out.
Speaker 1: But it's like our whole country needs to live up to it, and you don't want me fat playing around watching video games, watching porn. It's like step up, become something. There's lots of different ways to make it, you know. It like you have your organization where you do a great job of building community. You both ground up, you do that. You know.
Speaker 2: There was that famous article written by Vice or whatever. It's like Patriot Front is chastising men for watching pornography and playing video games.
Speaker 1: It's like, yes, you go, that's a bad thing. Yeah, that's such a I never realized porn was such a bad thing to talk to me. I was so fortunate that I grew up generation where it was so hard to get or I might have fallen the addiction of it. I've talked to friends that have had an addictions it's eleven years old. In hard it's just so terrible, Like that's so successful in the phones. If you have pair, you have to watch the kids. Hey guys, I'm demonetized everywhere, So if you want to support me and the podcast, go to fight Back podcast dot com and you can buy some cool merch as they shut up running now. As many of you guys know, I run a free speech podcast that comes as a price. It's being demonetized everywhere. So one way to support the podcast to buy your books from Analope Hill Publishing dot com. Dat selection is the trans industrial Complex. This book covers the money making machine and the tranch industries and shows it's not to help people but to make money and get rich. So again, if you want to support the podcast, go to Analope Hill Publishing dot com and be sure to use promo code fight Back that I'll save you money and support me. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Parenting is a problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're doing a short interview days We're gona do some stuff after, so ip me to do a few more questions. First off, real quick, let's say what are your like two or three favorite presidents of all time?
Speaker 2: George Washington is first, he's a cliche. It's a cliche for a reason. I think his statesmanship and he set the standard for so many things. Every practically everything he was doing in office was setting a precedent. You know. He was a leader, he was a he was a commander of men. You know, he knew when to step down. And I think you know, if you go back and read his farewell address, it is prophetic of so many of the things he warned us about a lot of the things that exactly would happen, you know. So he's number one. Yeah, I'm working on getting that into a booklet.
Speaker 1: Probably I don't know as much about him as say should. I know a little bit about him, not, but not a lot.
Speaker 2: No, And I mean he is an example of a man who gave his entire life to his country. He would I mean even before the Revolution, you know, he was a surveyor. He was he was, I mean, he was a servant of the crown. He fought alongside General Braddock in the the Ohio River Valley in the French and Indian War. You know, so he I mean, he was. He was a loyal servant of the British Empire until they until the Empire broke its bargain, right, But you know, moving on, I would say everybody's running a lot of runners up for second place. I think Theodore Roosevelt is really good because he he had a lot more of a you know, a lot more complicated politically. But he was also an author. He was a history and I think his series of The Winning of the West is an amazing series on American history. And he had a racial understanding. He spoke in the Winning of the West how the conquest of America was in some contexts like a continuation, a direct continuation of the Anglo Saxon conquest of Britain. He understood the kind of the racial narrative of European history and America's part in it. And also on the on the level of like a personal if I was to tell a young man to try to live your life by the personal vigor and lifestyle of any president, I would have to say Theodore Roosevelt, because he was an athlete, he was an explorer. You know, he was very tough, and I mean he had asthma. He was a very sickly child growing right, and a lot of people might have just been like, all right, well, I'm I'm weak, I'm skinny, I'm I'm sick, and I'm just never going to reach these things. Is 're just things I can never do. He literally just threw his asthma. He just he just he just walked it off. Literally. So I think that amount of grit and determination is very important and very valuable to men, especially if today, because you know, he was even a third party.
Speaker 1: Canada, they accepted an injury and go along with that happened a lot with sports like oh my knees, heard this a lot of times, you can overcome injuries. And he was also, like he said, he was an explorer. A lot of people don't know this, but I mentioned to you yesterday he was there was a river of the Amazon that no one had ever explored. Live after he was president, he went down and made it through. I think he died not long after that. I think he got sick on the trip. But this was unexplored river in the Amazon. Could you imagining the president's today They get done and they're like, oh now I want to explore this.
Speaker 2: I want to see Mitch McConnell on a wooden raft going down the Amazon.
Speaker 1: He was like him and his son this was just crazy getting down at this time, like no one had ever done it, and like he put off most of the national parks, all this beautiful land we have like yuseimity, like all these you know, all these lands.
Speaker 2: That understood conservation, He understood trust busting. He understood that a nationalist is somebody who cares about the people. Right, And you just say top three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, you don't have to if you do anything else.
Speaker 2: Because Andrew Jackson is great, I would say Andrew Jackson because he was a fighter. He he might I think early on he was. He was something that the term nowadays is thrown out of the cultured thug. I think Jackson, you know, grew up in a very a very a very limited you know, he was in log cabin. He had no I mean even for the time, he had no amenities, right, He had his mother. His mother died while she was giving aid to prisoners of war in the American Revolution. His father literally worked himself to death trying to provide and create a homestead for his family. So he was orphaned and he was taken care by distant family members, and then he was struck on the head with a sword by a British cavalry officer because he wouldn't shine his boots, right, So, you know, he had a and that in spite of having Irish heritage, he had a very deep dislike for the British at the time. And I'm sure not sure you can blame him too much. But you know, he balanced all that with being incredibly statesmanly, right he was. You know, he would go to these these you know, these balls and these official you know, government meetings and dinners and things like that. But despite and a lot of people had this idea he's like this this redneck from the frontier. He's this, he's this uh, you know, frontiersman. But he he had as much you know, gallantry as any you know, aristocrat. But he was a man of the people. And you know, when he was president, I think he brought the people's interest back into government in a say, because again there's a balance. You know, you should have you should have a sort of aristocracy, but it shouldn't be a moneyed aristocracy. It should be what Jefferson called a natural aristocracy. He was talking about this in a conversation with John Adams, that there is a natural aristocracy of the men of your nation, who are the best essentially, and they're not the best because they were born the richest. Again, you know, even the men who have a lot they owe. The more you have, the more you owed to your country.
Speaker 1: But you know, I like that we would have put that that way. But I think that's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you know, Jackson was an example of this. He was an example of you know, the extremes of society brought into balance in the government. And and of course you know it is it is due to him in the Battle of New Orleans. I think it's it's it's discredited nowadays they say, oh, the battle happened after the war was close to the War of eighteen twelve. But the thing is, if Jackson didn't win the Battle of New Orleans, then the the British would have tried to renege on their on their offers during the treaty, and then right now the United States might not extend past the Mississippi, right, which I think would be terrible. Can you imagine standing at the banks of the Mississippi and looking across and seeing Canadian flags. I can't fathom it. I like Canada, I like I like the Canadians, I like nowadays.
Speaker 1: For invading Canada. But if we were to do foreign wars, I could understand that a lot more than going and fighting Iraq and then not taking their oil.
Speaker 2: Certainly. I I will say I think Canada has a rich and unique history. The United States has invaded Canada twice, and twice it has gone poorly.
Speaker 1: It's embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Third time, we're I'm president. We're gonna have to take Canada. I can't let American.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Actually, Benedict Arnold, before he turned into the Grand Trader of the Revolution, he was invading Canada with a Colonel Montgomery, I believe, and he tried to take Quebec, which is a big fortress city in the winter, and it was invading Canada winter. Not a great idea. Yeah. And then during the second time was during the War of eighteen twelve, and I think Harrison, who later went on to be president, he beat the Indian because Canada or Britain at the time was funding the Indian Confederacy in the Midwest, because they wanted to create a buffer state in between America and their assets further out west towards Oregon and the mountains and everything. So they were trying to prop up this Indian confederation.
Speaker 1: Of a tribe. There's a bunch of different It was a bunch of.
Speaker 2: Tribes that were brought together by TECUMSA. I think, you know, I don't have everything memorized, but uh and and Harrison, I believe, went and defeated them. And he was in Michigan, and he could have marched on and and you know, occupied Canada after that, but he decided that it would be better to immediately go back to Washington and have a victory to parade because he wanted to be president. So and he did be president. He was president for like three weeks. But I think, I think the Canadians have a rich history. They are an independent and soft nation, and I think they are good. They're cousins to us.
Speaker 1: I tease them a lot, but I look at our little brother no, and I can't bought up there. I tease them, but there are little brothers, how I look.
Speaker 2: I've spoken with Canadian nationalists. I do think, you know, I want to see them create a robust and I think and in a lot of respects they have, but I want to see them save their country and much a way I want Americans to save ours, and I think we can learn a lot from each other's struggles to do so. I do think Canada is in a pretty grim spot though to know.
Speaker 1: They are, it's pretty bad at there. From what I understand, it's like changing really quick. They're flooding people in so quick. But no, I like Canada a lot, Like I talk crap about them, But if a non American talks tox crap, is like, shut up, it's like your brother, that's you talk about Canada like that, you Indian or Mexican. No.
Speaker 2: As far as conquest, you know, I believe in a new manifest destiny, but I believe it's the conquest of spirit. I believe we need to we need to reconquer every inch of our own homeland, you know, and then uh, and that's going to be that's going to be the task of several generations because again, Manifest destiny took.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's going to take two hundred years. I think we're making a positive change situation. But but but it's going to take time. This isn't an overnight thing. It doesn't just jump and half a couple of years. You have persisting and keep working. Any last is there any last foreign people that you really like. We haven't mentioned. There's probably a ton, but any like two or three that are worthings I've covered.
Speaker 2: I've covered a lot of them.
Speaker 1: I think I think where we're keeping the short today because we're doing other stuff right after this. So thanks so much. I'm sure i'll have you on again. I said, now you're a friend of the show. Now a very good thank you.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Good quick, you got a little time. It cool. We have like almost an hour to set it up. Chill. Yeah, I think it's good to chill.
Speaker 4: I want you to.
Speaker 1: The live stream. I'm not going to do this.
Speaker 3: I guess we have to.
Speaker 1: See mostly questions you if you won't ask me questions, you can't do.
Speaker 3: But who.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean there's like a slow point and ask question.
Speaker 3: You can jump in. Yeah, you probably like you
Speaker 4: To just stop