Speaker 1: Welcome to Conscious Creation with actress, author and healer D Wallace. If you want to take charge of your life, really take charge of your life. The next hour will be a fun, enlightening experience in creating the life you want, whether it's money, health, success or relationships. Join D in celebrating the power of you and see your life expand into joyful creation.
Speaker 2: To join D.
Speaker 1: Live every Sunday morning at nine am Pacific time, called two zero six four zero two zero one zero zero and enter pin number one six one three two nine pounds and don't forget. D can also be heard on BBS Radio, iTunes, iHeartRadio, and live at Oneness Talk Radio. You can also hear D on Transformation Talk Radio and on her YouTube channel, D Wallace Official and now hes D.
Speaker 3: Hello are you beautiful people? I love and I mean that to the bottom of my heart. I'm coming to you from my office from my home in a lovely Woodland Hills, California. Gosh, we had so much fun last night. Lanny and Tanya and I went to the park down here in Woodland Hills and heard a couple of really good bands and saw the most amazing, beautiful, stunning fireworks Oh my gosh, they were just incredible. And you know, I had a passing conversation with some people, young people in my family about how they don't feel the same way about the country that they're well, they don't feel the same way about the country as I do. That they're more down on our country, more disappointed, and and the healthcare system and and the state our country is in, and and look who's running, you know, blah blah blah. And I looked at them and said, you know, who's running the country isn't the country. Our country is you and me. And if we don't like what's going on in our country, the beautiful thing about our country is that we get to change it. We have that freedom. And when the fireworks were going off last night, I'm going to get emotional here and all the songs that we're playing and on came I'm proud to be an American for at least I know I'm free, And I thought, you know, we do. We have to stand up, guys. We have to stand up and protect the two hundred and fifty years that we have fought for these rights and the privilege of these rights. It makes me emotional that we have the privilege of living in these freedoms. So let's remember.
Speaker 4: That we.
Speaker 3: Are this country. We are responsible for preserving these freedoms. And when we go to blame other people, remember it's up to us. Okay, I'll get off my bandwagon here, but it's important to me. It's really important to me that I stand up and profess this truth. All right, couple of announcements here. My daughter takes her spiritual group on these amazing trips, and she invited me to go on when this Christmas and we are going to Munich and Vienna to visit the Christmas markets, and there is one spot left and she said I could bring it out to my community. We leave on November twenty ninth, and it goes through December eighth. If anyone is interested in joining us, write me and I will give you the information, the cost and etc. They're of course filled with so much fun and at the same time we get to do some spiritual work together. So that's November twenty ninth through December eighth. Okay, and our webinar, Oh my gosh, you guys. I started doing a lot of work on it yesterday. It took me in a whole direction that I did not expect. You're not going to expect it's on Tuesday. I urge you to join us because it's going to be expanded into a whole direction that we did not expect on this self healing journey that we're on. So I really really hope that you join us. And now I want to go to the calls. Please have your questions ready. I really want to get through everyone if we can today. Okay, have your question is ready. I'm gonna take everybody in order as they came in, and we're starting with Susan and Niagara follows. You're on.
Speaker 4: Hi, Dee, I love you so much.
Speaker 5: You know that I love you too.
Speaker 6: Baby.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm having some issues with my finances for some reason. My SSI did not come in.
Speaker 7: My uh.
Speaker 2: Pension did not come in.
Speaker 4: And I'm broke.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm I'm so really broke, and you're broke.
Speaker 3: When I say you're broke, it goes to know. Okay, Uh, let's just ask why the money hasn't come in, because you have it. It's just the laid and delayed is the highest word.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's good.
Speaker 7: I like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, have you called to see why it's delayed.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's the holiday weekend. So it was supposed to community this weekend, and.
Speaker 4: I'll call Monday.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna call tomorrow. Both places are gonna call my pension people, and I'm gonna call.
Speaker 3: So sy Yeah, the first thing I'm gonna do. I think that's all it is, Susan uh. The same thing happened with my uh retirement check. It was supposed to be here before the end.
Speaker 6: Of the month.
Speaker 3: And it finally came in the beginning of the next month. So they're saying, we don't even have to go to a core belief that really that's all there that it's about. It is delayed.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure. I think I think I emailed you. I'm not really positive about this because I've not been feeling well at all. My my roommate passed away.
Speaker 3: Yeah you brought that on last week.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, Okay, Well I wasn't sure.
Speaker 2: I'm happy, it's it's been a little stressful for me this week because of all these things. I don't know why they're happening, and and you know, it's just.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's life, that's why they're happening. Your roommate passed away. That's part of life.
Speaker 2: Right, honey, has fallen out like that?
Speaker 8: I mean, what there is?
Speaker 2: It's trying to.
Speaker 3: Tell me some things get delayed in the mail. That's part of life. So don't When I say that there's anything more to it, it goes to know I'm glad. Okay, So as the saying goes, let's let's don't make more out of it. Let's then don't create a mole hill here.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, okay, yeah, thank you?
Speaker 3: All right. So when I say you've stepped back, remained objective and directed what you want, it goes to know you've gotten all up in the drama here and the fear. Okay, Well you know better, Yeah, I do know better. I do direct direct the checks to be delivered to you. Now, direct everything to fall into place in a balanced way. Now, direct you to come in to balance. Now do the work, Susan.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, I'm giving a big gift on everything that you're saying. If I'm using my angeline right now doing my spiritual work to you know, get myself balanced and directed to have what I you know, what I want to create in my life.
Speaker 3: Okay, But you didn't need me to do that you know the work.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're right. I love you.
Speaker 5: Goodbye, goodbye, says of YouTube.
Speaker 3: Okay, guys, do the work. Hi Brian, good one morning.
Speaker 9: God do any of us need you at this point?
Speaker 3: Now? Now, okay, what's your question?
Speaker 9: So I'm curious to see what the channel has to say. I have recently completed a six months unpaid training for a very potentially lucrative job. Got my first check, so I'm very excited about that. The thing is, it's not something I'm entirely passionate about. So I'm curious if it means I'm I need to uncover some resistance and become passionate about it, or should I really be more focused on something I'm more passionate.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you guys fine, know this is the This is literally the definition of jerking off, Brian. Okay, when I say you directed your day today, it goes right to know.
Speaker 9: M No, I completely directed my day today.
Speaker 3: Nope, goes right to know.
Speaker 9: Anybody balance or switched?
Speaker 3: Are you balanced right now? No? Okay? Okay, well balance yourself all right? Okay, So when I say you're passionate about the money that you'll make at this job. I get a big yes, do you yes? Okay, so you're passionate about this job.
Speaker 9: I feel like I'm passionate about the money, not passionate about the works.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, the money's part of the work. Okay, good grief, all right, he's passionate about the work. Yes, he's passionate about the money. Yes. So this is a game you're playing with yourself somehow, Brian.
Speaker 6: And it's a game.
Speaker 3: That you've played with yourself for a long time. We're going to a core polief this page here, one, two, five, six. Again, I'm not supposed to be here, and I don't belong, so I'm not supposed to be here loving what I do no matter what it is. Wow, zero through five zero around three years old with your dad? So how did he model that for you or teach it to you?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 3: Know?
Speaker 9: Around that time he was not doing what he wanted to do and had to make sacrifices and spend a lot of time pouring over newspapers looking for better opportunities.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that taught you that that's what makes you happy. So you've you have come to believe that that's the state you have to live in. If you're going to be happy, and you got to turn that around because otherwise that's the state you have to keep yourself in if you're going to be happy. So no job that you ever are going to attract to yourself will make you happy because it can't. Do you understand?
Speaker 9: I understand. So get over it, let it go and enjoy the work that I'm doing and enjoy the fruits of my labor.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, choose to know that you are attracting jobs that will make you happy. Okay, what what? What kind of job is this? It is?
Speaker 9: Uh, I'm working with New York Lights as a financial professional. Okay, learning a lot of things I wish i'd learned years ago.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, is that making him happy? I get it?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 3: Is that the right question? Yes, he's balanced, I'm balanced. Does that make him happy? Yes? Does he think it's making him happy? Yes? When he called it, he think it makes him happy? No, but now he see it shifted that pass. Can you feel the shift? Yeah, but you see your Your little boy goes. Oh if it makes me happy, it doesn't really make me happy. I learned that from dad.
Speaker 9: Wow, my penum came to a complete stop.
Speaker 3: What does that mean, I don't know. It made me.
Speaker 9: It was it was swinging yes and yeah. Maybe it's like we've we've we've hit that block that I have to shift.
Speaker 3: Got a yes on that, So shift it right now? Boom. So make this statement now when I have now chosen. I have now chosen that when I create a job that makes me happy, I allow myself to experience happiness. Hm hmm. What is your pensulum?
Speaker 6: Do swing?
Speaker 3: And little bit small? Yes? Very small?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay hmm. So I want to experience large, enveloping happiness.
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 3: Okay, got it? Got you bet Bye bye. That was great for everybody. Wow, Kimmy and Drevi, Teenique.
Speaker 5: Sean Hello, Supreme section.
Speaker 3: Is hello baby.
Speaker 10: And I felt that that felt really good.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 10: Two things. I feel like I've stalled on my job creation. I had an opportunity that seemed good, but it's on hold right now because of an acquisition that's going on and nothing's in the pipeline.
Speaker 3: So okay, story I know it is.
Speaker 10: And I'm so, oh, well that's what he told me.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but you know everything is created from.
Speaker 5: Us mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: So you created going after a job that became on. Hold mm hmm. Okay, Well you don't want to do that. You want to create a job that comes to you and is completed, right, okay, so get busy creating that. Okay then okay, right now, you don't really want a job.
Speaker 5: I thought I we worked. Sorry, I didn't to say that word.
Speaker 3: I hold on, we're going to a core belief.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it has to be a core belief.
Speaker 6: You want too, fine?
Speaker 3: Yeah see, I'm not supposed to be here and I don't belong working.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you and me and that book?
Speaker 3: Okay, hold on, does she want to work? No? You say you want to work, You believe you want to work, but deep down you don't really want to work. So let's ask why why does she want to work? Sheets? Book, song, give me a movie?
Speaker 10: Godfather?
Speaker 3: Well, you know working means death. Oh okay, so this is a past like thing. Really yep? Wow? So working means life, meaning survival means life. Wow, So you've got to start working with your little girl. Look, baby, that's a past like thing. Doesn't mean anything in this life. In this life, work means thriving, happiness, money, good times. Okay, So we want to attract opportunities where we complete the job that we love and make lots of cool money. That's what we want. Come on, Universe, create it with me. Come on now, let's go. This is gonna be fun. Wow. So I want you to start working on that from your love place.
Speaker 10: Yes, ma'am. Okay, yes, And I have an acting question. Okay, my improv teacher, and I know you had your studio before.
Speaker 3: I had asked a question.
Speaker 10: He wants us to sign a form statium whenever we get work or anything that we acknowledge him.
Speaker 3: Bullshit, thank you. I read that and I'm like, no, oh, that's bullshit.
Speaker 10: I felt like he's a very petty man, that this is petty and he wants to improve upon himself or whatever.
Speaker 3: Well, the point is he has no right to ask you to do that. Well that's what I yeah this year, doesn't you know? If that comes from you and you appreciate his teaching and it comes from your heart and it's your choice, That's another thing I have a lot of I have a lot of students that do that out of their own choice. But I would never I would never ask them to sign something and require them to do that. But you know, if he's asking you to sign that's up to you about how you have to handle that. But personally, I think that's beet. Yeah, I think so too.
Speaker 10: That did not feel right when I read that.
Speaker 7: No, Okay, all right, babe, loops, let me get you off this which board.
Speaker 3: There you go, Alberta in Canada.
Speaker 8: You're on honesty? How are you?
Speaker 6: Baby?
Speaker 3: I'm good?
Speaker 8: One quick question on my right eye. Sometimes I won't get blurred fishing, and I wonder if that's to do with tulation or I can't seem too.
Speaker 3: Well. Have you been through an eye doctor, Annie.
Speaker 8: Not for a while, but maybe yeah, I think, Well.
Speaker 3: I get a no on circulation, but I'm not a doctor and certainly not an eye doctor exactly.
Speaker 8: So it's not a little blood pressure or anything like that causing it. Or I'm trying to figure out what it might be or cataract.
Speaker 3: Uh. I get a know on circulation and then maybe on uh, maybe on something like a cataract. Okay, but I and I'm probably what I'm hearing is you need to go to an eye doctor and have it, you know, have it.
Speaker 6: Let Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's anything serious, Alberta, but it needs to be looked at by any doctor. Okay, it could be just a little infection that you need to mind drops to clear up, you know.
Speaker 8: Okay, all right, baby already, thank you, yeah.
Speaker 6: You bet.
Speaker 3: Okay, We're going to Debbie in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 4: Hidi, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good? Thank you?
Speaker 4: Goods good.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: You started the show. And what came to my mind is get my own house in order, which I feel like I've been trying to do, not trying directing to do.
Speaker 5: Thank you, thank you, but I see you're welcome. I seem to have.
Speaker 4: On a daily basis. Recently, I'm experiencing a lot of anxiety and ongoing continuous challenges with pretty much all of my relationships.
Speaker 3: Okay, what's your question?
Speaker 4: Where am I falling out in my creation?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 4: Utterly I feel utterly exhausted?
Speaker 3: Why are you having anxiety in every relationship?
Speaker 4: Well, the anxiety is in me, and I find that it kind of stops me dead in my tracks when I get the physical sensation of the anxiety throughout my body. Okay, there's something that I'm not aware of that I'm doing that's creating that.
Speaker 3: Well, let's just ask what's at the root of your anxiety? She Okay?
Speaker 6: Book song give me a movie.
Speaker 3: Please eat. Your heart's closed hmm yep, get my big yes. So that begs the question, why is your heart closed?
Speaker 6: Cheets?
Speaker 3: But give me a song please.
Speaker 4: Zippity do dot day.
Speaker 3: Okay. Basically they're saying, you get up in the morning and automatically you go, wow, what a shitty day this is?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, that's true. I mean I wake up and the first thing that, like, literally before my eyes open, I feel the anxiety.
Speaker 3: Well but sweetheart, do you understand that's a choice.
Speaker 4: I mean I go immediately into prayer and direction. But it's literally, like like I said, I'm just waking up, and before my eyes even open, I have that sensation of anxiety and so like literally it's fear. It's like fear sometimes it's terror.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And when I say, the minute you wake up, your heart is already closed, because when you go to bed, your heart is closed. Okay, so your heart is closed right now? Can you direct your heart to open? Please?
Speaker 4: It's kind I'm like experiencing open clothes open close, like flutter.
Speaker 3: Okay, just don't watch it, just direct it, honey, and and go to your love place. Do you have a love place? Yes? Okay, just go to your love place and don't watch it, just go to it. Okay. Okay, now just live in your love place for a few minutes. Yeah. Now how does that feel? I feel like crying, Yeah, because your heart's open. So when you go to sleep tonight, I want you to go to sleep going to your love place, okay, And when you wake up in the morning, go to your love place. And whenever you feel that anxiety, go to your love place. Okay, Okay, now how do you feel right now?
Speaker 4: I feel a bit later?
Speaker 3: Okay, go back to your love place.
Speaker 5: Hmm.
Speaker 3: Okay. You see, you can choose to always take yourself back there, and if you do that, you will train your brain and your nervous system to automatically go there. Okay.
Speaker 4: Okay, well I did just start doing some regular therapy that's supposed to be helping me with my nervous system, because I've been doing this a really long.
Speaker 3: Time and I find.
Speaker 4: Myself back.
Speaker 3: In this so I don't know what this is, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the hesitation, the physical that that's the most uncomfortable for me is the physical sensation.
Speaker 5: That I get in my body.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, you don't have it when you go to your love place, do you.
Speaker 4: Not to the degree, not to the degree. It's always kind of like hang it. It's always kind of hanging out there day.
Speaker 3: And that's because Debbie, you keep looking for it.
Speaker 6: Is it there?
Speaker 3: Is it gone? Is it gone?
Speaker 4: And that's true because that's the biggest thing. There's there's been recent trauma.
Speaker 3: And as long as you keep looking for it, you're gonna find it. I want you to look for the love, okay, and the experience of the love. Okay, Okay, all right, come on next week, and I want to hear how much success you've had if you indeed do this this week.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Okay, sweetheart, mt your love. Okay, We're going to Jeanne, California.
Speaker 5: You're on, Hidi him mad, I have missed everybody.
Speaker 3: Excuse me.
Speaker 5: I am still glad I'm here today. So I would like to know what is going on with my renovation caught at the cottage and specific with my contractor. I've talked to him kindly. I've ordered things he's asked for, and it's been I think a week or two since my kitchen was delivered and nothing's happening. So there's probably something that I'm not aware of. That's going on.
Speaker 3: Okay. When I say you've directed what you wanted, I get to know.
Speaker 5: Okay, well have you Yeah, I wanted to I want I want the renovation to be done in July and before I let it done before the fourth of July.
Speaker 3: Okay, I get to know that you directed any of that.
Speaker 5: Wow, So what am I doing?
Speaker 3: Have you directed it? Yes? Specifically? Yes? Why am I getting an then? I think that's a great question. Tell me exactly.
Speaker 5: I directed that the that the cottage renovation would be done in July, and then I could be up there starting in the middle of July to help and to answer questions and make sure it happens. That was my Fire's what I though. I just got where you asked me.
Speaker 3: That is what my attention is on.
Speaker 5: Waiting for him. Yes, yeah, it's like I'm waiting for him. That's where my attention is, just because he's been so diligent all along. He's really comes through. He came through for me last fall, and now he's not.
Speaker 3: And so let me tell you. You're talking to the choir here. We're having so many problems with these contractors. Okay, I mean, yep, don't even get me started. Well, all right, so hold on, let's just stay on track.
Speaker 5: Here, thank you, because I have a lot to stay about what you just said.
Speaker 3: So yeah, So the first thing I'm hearing is don't be so nice exactly.
Speaker 5: That's what That's what somebody else said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Gina's for you. Yeah, is working for you? You are the boss? Yes, Uh, it's taking you too long. I need this done by blah blah blah blah. I've ordered everything you've needed. When are you showing up? This has got to be done now. Yeah, okay, Okay, now I don't know. All right, I'll ride or right. They want us to go to a corp belief this page here? All right? All right, all right, I'm scared to death to be here, and here means finished with this. So there's part of you that doesn't want to be finished.
Speaker 5: Why Well, if I'm finished, then I'll have to decide whether I'm going to sell it. Oh Jesus, Okay, I know, I know I don't want to sell it.
Speaker 3: And there's a whole lot going on.
Speaker 5: There which we don't have enough time for. But maybe if it keeps going then I don't have to think about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, they're in life the rest. So the shoe drop, you have to finish it if you're going to complete it. So if you don't want to complete it, don't finish it.
Speaker 5: I do want to complete it.
Speaker 3: Well, then you better finish it.
Speaker 5: I want to complete it. I want to finish it. I want to enjoy it for the rest of the summer or whatever is left of the summer. I want people to visit me that have said they want to visit me. I want it to be cute, cozy and welcome you. I you know I've in creating.
Speaker 3: Okay, then you have to finish it and then you can cross the line whether you want to complete it in selling it or not.
Speaker 5: Yeah, complete it, Yes, I got.
Speaker 3: Jam Okay, Okay, so you got to finish.
Speaker 5: Call him today, like call him today and say when are you going back in?
Speaker 3: Or just I would not call him on a holiday, but I would call him on Monday. And I need a firm date about when you're coming back in. This has got to be finished by Okay, you're the boss.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I've already talked to other people, like I'm starting to think about who else can I hire? And so I talked to a painter.
Speaker 3: All right, Do you want to do this or should I hire somebody else? Yes? Yes, I love you and I've loved your work, but this is unacceptable to me now.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, yeah, just that.
Speaker 3: But he's giving you what you want right now, indecision.
Speaker 5: And taking long and while with you and all the same things I'm doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in a way. Okay, okay, bye bye bye, thank you? Bye. Oh boy, the tangled webs we weave. All right, We're going to Johanna and Florida. Hid Hi, Oh.
Speaker 11: My gosh, I just love that you called on me. I've gotten in line so many times I began to give up.
Speaker 3: Well, sweetheart, the people who call in first are for sure going to get on. So if you guys want to be sure to get on, call in early. All right, what's your question?
Speaker 11: So I am You know, I created this job which I have started to like, not.
Speaker 3: Not go along with the people.
Speaker 11: I mean, my job is by myself. There's no one there. I see someone when I come in.
Speaker 5: Anyway, what's your question?
Speaker 6: Baby?
Speaker 11: What can I do to get out of my way with getting what I want and getting the sleep that I.
Speaker 3: Need, getting the sleep that you need.
Speaker 11: Yes, I'd have a real problem with sleep?
Speaker 3: Well, are you going to bed on time.
Speaker 11: As best as I can? Because sometimes I'm working and I can't go to sleep until my person that I'm taking care of goes to sleep.
Speaker 3: Do you know?
Speaker 11: A long time ago, I think one of the last times I spoke with Hugh, we spoke about how emotional I was and that I had a lot of repressed emotion and I needed to experience.
Speaker 5: It and it was a.
Speaker 11: Lot of grief. And now I feel like it's a lot of anger, and I'm these situations are an opportunity for me to deal with that, but I'm not doing it, and I don't know if that's the real the real thing.
Speaker 3: Well, Johanna, this this sounds pretty in depth and complicated to me to do here on the show. Mm hmm. Is it about getting enough sleep? See, it's not really about that. It's it is about you dealing with your feelings.
Speaker 11: Yes, that's the highest I'm dealing with my feeling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the highest thing. Hold on sheets. The song give me a.
Speaker 6: Movie please the Godfather, Well, you see the.
Speaker 3: Message from the Godfather as far as dealing with your feelings is don't We'll just take you out. Highest most correct most complete. So you learn you were taught literally not feeling yes, and that started at a very early age with both parents. Yees to repress your feelings. Yes, and you're paying for it, baby. So then my question is what.
Speaker 11: Does the channel think it's the best avenue I go back to my therapist. Is there some suggestion that could be made, writing, drawing?
Speaker 3: Uh, what I'm seeing is physical activity. Okay, what they're showing me is boxing, but that's that's an example. Okay, now, walking, walking, any kind of exercise in the gym, you know, any expression where you're getting out it's it's mostly from what I'm getting John anger, it is anger.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anyway, that's why they're showing me boxing because it's you can express getting out your anger towards someone, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, like take that, take that, take that, take that when you're boxing. Yeah.
Speaker 11: So anger comes up when things come up, and then I feel like, well, anger isn't going to work. That does anything, And I don't want to angrily respond to people who are being exactly fair or whatever, and so I don't do anything. Yeah, I'm about picking up for myself, Like hey, wait a minute, this isn't fair, you know, Yeah.
Speaker 3: And what happens. What happens is we just bury it back inside of ourselves and our blood pressure goes up and we just keep harboring the anger. And that's that doesn't work.
Speaker 11: So I have great blood pressure, by the grace of God. But the anger, I guess maybe dancing, but you think physical, physical stuff to get rid.
Speaker 3: Of it, anything anything physical, deep breathing is always good. But also getting in touch with what the anger is really about. So now we're going to accord belief. Hold on this page here thirty seven thirty eight. Someone or something has to take my power away, which is what your parents did. Yes, and that's what you're angry about. Your perspective of the world, sweetheart, is that everybody else is taking your power. Yes, which is not true. But no, but when you have that perspective of the world, it's true to you. Yes.
Speaker 11: Well, there's a tremendous frustration about like not no feeling believing that I don't know what to do about it.
Speaker 5: But I'm not gonna I get.
Speaker 11: You know, I feel like it's the beginning and that's what I needed you for. And so I don't sweep because I'm so upset, and I just.
Speaker 3: You're upset. You're upset because you think people are taking your power away from you, and in most cases that's not true, Johanna. So yes, I need you to stand back and pull yourself back from your reaction. Okay, and go okay, little Johannah, people are not taking your power away from you, So let's not go into reaction here.
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, thanks for lot.
Speaker 12: I know this is a big poor issues for me, and I just want to say I just am so grateful for you and how much you love us.
Speaker 5: A lot really gets me through a lot.
Speaker 3: Thank you, sweetheart.
Speaker 12: Through I really want I really want it for myself.
Speaker 3: And we want it for you. So Hannah, So the next time you find yourself in reaction, go oh here, I am in reaction, and I know if I'm in reaction, I'm out of creation. So I'm gonna step back and choose to take some deep breaths, go to my love place, calm down, and rebalance myself and take yourself back to the zero point where you have a choice again. Okay, Okay, you can do this, but you have to choose to do this, and after you do it, for a while you will automatically do it. Okay, okay, all right, all right, sweetheart, much love. All right, guys, almost got through everybody here, all right, join me, go everybody down to your heart and let's say it together. I love me, I love me, and I love me even more because I know that's what it's all about.
Speaker 1: Thank you for joining D on Conscious Creation. Visit her website at imd com for awesome downloads, archive shows, enlightening webinars, and amazing free offerings. And remember you can hear D every week on BBS Radio, iTunes, iHeartRadio, and live at Oneness Talk Radio. You can also hear D on Transformation Talk Radio and on her YouTube channel, D Wallace Official. Be sure to join us next week for Conscious Creation with D Wallace, and remember, loving yourself is the key to creation.