Speaker 1: One O one Lynch in Taco.
Speaker 2: This is Orlando's rock station, one on one one w j R. Are This part of the show is brought to you by this weekend Surffest, which you will be attending Taco Bob every year for you.
Speaker 3: Know, I've been doing that close to thirty years now. I mean the event it's in its thirty ninth is the NKF Surffest, all kicking off well, I guess you could say Thursday with you know, a press party, but it all starts Friday, and uh it's Friday, Saturday, Sunday where we're talking hold on, Pat, we're talking pro and amateur surfers, and it even goes into Monday. Are the finals that's going on at the Cocoa Beach Pier as always, so join me. I'll be out there Saturday. It's gonna be a good time. Normally Wami Babra where it used to be. This event happened on Labor Day weekend. Remember it was the NCAF Labor Day but it got canceled one year because of a hurricane. Then it was supposed to happen a couple of weeks ago and the hurricane canceled it again.
Speaker 1: So it's going on this weekend. Come join me.
Speaker 3: I'll be out Saturday for Surffest. It's a great time to have the taste of Bravard on Sunday. I'm excited. Man, you want to come stay with me? I know you're I know you're not the biggest Beats guy, but I got a room over there. We could be, you know, like roommates.
Speaker 2: Let's begin in Oregon with this first story. Law firm in Oregon has fought a lawsuit on behalf of a seventy one year old client named William Hash who was riding his bike when an ambulance crashed into him and he's howled seventy one ambulance crashed into him after turning into his path. So the ambulance was at fault. Luckily you've got EMTs right there, and an ambulance that scooped William up rushed him to the hospital where he had to stay and was you know, on the mend and was later released.
Speaker 3: They take his bike like kind of like they do you know at the bus when you get on the bus, they put the bike on the front bike rat.
Speaker 2: I can't speak to that. There's no info in this story to speak to that and answer that question for sure.
Speaker 3: Because I've never seen a bike rack on the front of an ambulance, So I'm gonna go with now.
Speaker 2: They did, however, later bill him more than eighteen hundred dollars for the right.
Speaker 1: Come on, and that's not the only.
Speaker 2: Bill bill that William is dealing with. He's racked up now forty seven thousand dollars in medical expenses, expects another fifty grand in medical costs in the future. He had multiple fractures, suffered a decreased range of motion, reduced grip strength, and other injuries.
Speaker 1: You know what else.
Speaker 3: He had multiple of lawyer visits, multiple lawyers coming to his hospital room saying, don't trust that other guy who just walked out of here.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna cover you. That is a home run case.
Speaker 2: The lawyer he settled on securing the services of his falldy just shy of one million dollar lawsuit against the ambulance provider.
Speaker 1: He'll be holding a check.
Speaker 2: I wish Kaufin was here. He'd be like, is he is he practicing in Oregon? Is he?
Speaker 3: I don't think he? I know he has like thirteen or fourteen states. You want me to save that story for him just to get him saladate Na, that's a that's.
Speaker 2: A week away. This reminds me the getting built for the ambulance still when I was in college and got hit by that drunk driver I got I got through a windshield. Yeah, I got a broke the seatbelt fired me through the windshield. I ended up on the hood of the car. It was a passenger in I don't even I don't even remember going to the hospital.
Speaker 1: This radio show almost didn't happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was before our time, I know, so you know, they took me to the hospital. I had, you know, traded me and let me go the next day. And then years later trying to you know, make it through college and trying to do that, and I needed to buy a car, and my credit was in the crapper. I'm like, what here. They turned me into collections for the ambulance. I never even got a bill from them. I had to go through a whole nother rigama roll to try to sort that out. I wasn't even aware of it, or.
Speaker 3: Even if you did get a bill, you probably couldn't even remember it because your head injuries.
Speaker 2: They couldn't find me because probably couldn't have find me because I moved so many times in college from one you know, couch to the next.
Speaker 3: Uh one asshole of the next. Exactly did did you ever settle a suit? You ended up getting nothing out of that from the drunkard.
Speaker 2: Guy was destitute. It's you know, like Kaufman says, it's you know, blood from a stone, that's what I thought, or from my skull in this case sucks whatever.
Speaker 1: At least you didn't have to cover the bills.
Speaker 2: That's at least I wasn't killed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true too. Not built and not killed. That's two wins.
Speaker 2: Twenty one year old Texas woman named Juniper Brice and arrested taken into custody for allegedly trying to sell her newborn baby in the Facebook marketplace for one hundred and fifty bucks.
Speaker 1: Ah man, quit selling your baby. The ladies, listen.
Speaker 3: You can bring them to the fire department up to a certain age, or take them to a church and talk to them and see what they're what your options are selling them at a Facebook marketplace. We've seen it where they're selling them in the trailer park at.
Speaker 1: The gas station. Come on, one.
Speaker 2: Hundred and fifty bucks. Oh wait, I'm sorry, the one hundred and fifty up front before she would even go. She wanted that before she went into labor. That's what she told.
Speaker 1: One hundred and fifty.
Speaker 2: But you're gonna have to cough this up quick because I'm about there.
Speaker 3: You're kidding, No, what was gonna be the total?
Speaker 2: After she told somebody who inquired about that she was in quote a lot of pain and in contracting, so it needs that she needs that money quick.
Speaker 1: I'm dilating. I'm crowning right now.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: And uh, finally there's this.
Speaker 3: Was the person that, uh that reached out to her about the payment?
Speaker 1: Was it a hope?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: They got ahold of the authorities there like this.
Speaker 2: You know, loon here trying to sell a kid that hasn't even been born yet.
Speaker 3: But you may want to marry book marketplace because she's crowning right now.
Speaker 2: Head over to that hospital there in the Houston area. Got a juniper bryce in here, uh Gil Colorado. Morgan Mullins and her husband have a pet pig named Strawberry. And this isn't one of those little fun little pigs. This is like a full born porky pig.
Speaker 3: It's not the little baby pig I was talking about last week that I wanted to get from my kids that I forget what those are called. Well, textallent saying exploding mina with the small pigs.
Speaker 1: Gill potbelly. It's not a potbelly, that's a big one.
Speaker 2: Well, Gill and her husband were out and I came home to find that Strawberry the pig had gotten into their garage.
Speaker 1: It's called a mini pig. Pat. Yeah, got to the booze, drank all of their beer cans of beer was wasted.
Speaker 2: Look how many too?
Speaker 1: This is gone? That's gone, that's gone. Strawberry, what did you do?
Speaker 2: Probably drunk Strawberry staggering all over the place and just like staggers away.
Speaker 1: You hear the snort?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can see the video on our Facebook page.
Speaker 3: Che cup teacup pig. The text line just exploded. So she at the Facebook pageway.
Speaker 2: Uh, you can see the video of Strawberry the drunk pig staggers away and then just flops down and hangs out with a duck.
Speaker 3: The beer cans right now, Oh my god, quack.
Speaker 2: Well, this is a suppliable U j r. R.