Speaker 1: Uh, what's up, everybody.
Speaker 2: It's me Cecily with Stephanie, and we are here for the stuff and the things that we do.
Speaker 1: We do a lot of things, and that's the truth. That's the truth, Ruth, It is the truth, Ruth. I tell Can I tell everybody that that I had because she'll never listen to this? Can I?
Speaker 2: Can I say what I did, which is with our friend, your new friend, my new.
Speaker 1: Friend, Margaret Show. So I'm trying to get Margaret Show to come on on Drunkish and I emailed her, well, I did not email her. I sent her an Instagram message and she got back to me and I was all excited, and then she gave me her email address and I said, great, I'm going to email you. And then as I was typing it, I was like, I'm gonna I'm gonna say I'm going to email you the deets. I'm super cool. And then I was like, what am I doing. That's gonna look so cheesy. So then I wrote, I'm going to email you the details. And then I told her, I said, I almost wrote dets. Then I get self conscious because I'm sixty, so come on.
Speaker 2: And she and when Stephanie told me that She's like, I kind of pulled a Cecily, which is all I do. I was told I didn't even tell you this, but I was at a thing. I'm not going to say where I was, but I was at like a gathering with friends.
Speaker 1: Like when you say were you at the gathering? I was at the gathering because I'm a witch. Are you the judgment? Are you a judge? I'm a will and I'm a witch.
Speaker 2: I'm oh, I'm into witchcraft, like the gathering. But somebody said to me, and then that made me more self conscious. But I guess I was like narrating what I was doing. I was like, all right, I'm just going to get this donut. Oh sorry, it's probably all over my fair. I must have been saying it for so long that my friend it's just like you're good. Stop like stop, and I that that's not going to make me feel better. It's not like I'm like, oh, yeah, you're right. I'm so dumb, Like that's the whole problem in the first place. So how how do you solve how do you solve a problem like Cecily?
Speaker 1: You can't, but I do that too. That's the thing.
Speaker 2: You're not alone it's a comedy. It's the comic in us, right, because we're observers conscious. So I don't ever feel it around you or my you know, Henry, I don't feel it outside of being an idiot. I just felt I was like, oh my god, I can't fix this. It's other than just getting quiet and saying nothing, which I can't do.
Speaker 1: Today. To da da ta da. We have Okay, So we came across this story. Now, you and I have done a lot. We've talked about Brad Pitt a lot, right yo. Yeah, And we talked about Angelina jo Lee a lot, and we've talked about there this whole fight over the vineyard. And listen, I've taught I know people who know people who say that Brad Pitt is sober, doing well, maybe California is sober. Maybe No. I've heard that he works hard on his sobriety. I heard he like, I don't listen. I don't know. I don't know if he's on the marijuana maintenance program. I don't. It's not in my business. But I do know that whatever happened, and we're going to get into it, whatever happened with Brad Pitt was enough that he stopped drinking. I'm going to say, I do know that, Okay, So it's not a case of like, you know, he changed.
Speaker 2: His life now, yeah, oh no, there's a lot to look into there because also, you know, the people you hang with like his his Hollywood buddies are Clooney. Well, now it's sort of Bradley Cooper, who's also sober, which is a good step, you know, for him, but Clooney is you know, he never got himself in trouble, and Clooney is very charming and seems like a really good guy. But he is notoriously a huge drinker, like old school like you know, Sinatra kind of guy. No judgment. I mean, I'm sure I would go to those parties if invited. I've been to a thing you had to sign a very heavy nda and he was wasted, just wasted, like.
Speaker 1: It's part of the thing. So I think I'm only.
Speaker 2: Bringing that up because I think that was Brad's culture for so long, right, Like he was part of this like Hollywood scene, and then you had the Leo of it all, who was doing all kinds of shit. He was way I mean, he just kept it so private, but like that dude was on everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I knew a girl. I knew a woman years ago who had been George Clooney's girlfriend for a while, and she said he was a really bad alcoholic.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, I've seen it. My you have to sign away your life to even be in his presence, you know. And like I said, he does it in that sort of old Hollywood way where you're just holding the glass so like waspily, you know what I mean, Like, well, darling, welcome to the body, very like it's charming, and he it works for him for whatever, but seems to work for him. That's probably like just what his life is. And so if Brad was part of it, then also Ben Affleck is in that world also sort of struggling. So I could see why Brad just thought, like this is my life. He was more like a ben a flat Wait, did I lose you?
Speaker 1: No, I'm agreeing with you. Be the Ben Affleck thing. Yes, he's Oh, he's definitely struggling. He struggles. He struggles, for sure.
Speaker 2: They all have different things they struggle, Like Brad was more of a pothead, honestly, I always thought, but I guess not because these things came out, which is what we're here to talk about. Right now, more details came out about what actually happened with Maddox and Rat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, and it's pretty shocking. Yeah, so let's give me the little backstory though, because we found this, this report of what happened, but then you told me that it's not official.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so on Stephanie found this and it's on threads. And first, just to give you a reminder, you know, Rat and Angelina have had a terrible divorce, as you know, it was eight year long. They're fighting over all this stuff. But one of the things was that, you know, they were on this plane. This they did, FBI came and investigated. But something happened on a private jet, right, yes, where with the story was that he poured some sort of alcoholic beverage or some sort of beverage on Angelina. One of the kids tried to get at Maddox was trying to get in the middle, like, you know, kind of stand up for their mom, and he got hands. I don't know who he exactly hurt, but he put his hands allegedly on one of the kids. That was allegedly the final straw for Angelina. Right, and for the most part. They've kept it pretty private.
Speaker 1: But the reason it's.
Speaker 2: Popping up now is because every last kid, I think now, I think all of them now have officially legally gone to drop the pit from the name. And some people so someone wrote pop Crave who's been around for a while. They write on threads. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's daughter, Vivianne. I think that's one of the twins. Yes, has joined her siblings in dropping Pitt from the last name. The eighteen year old has filed to change her name to Vivian something. Joe Lee and I think Knox is the other twin is the only one who hasn't done it yet. Everybody else, I mean, Maddox had no interest in Brad Pitt. Maddox was Maddox was around before Brad came to the picture, so he's like not my mom, right, Remember he was always really protective. And then I don't think a lot of them cared. I don't think the adopted kids. I think it was like a tougher thing for the bio, for Brad's bio kids, you know.
Speaker 1: And yeah, well Zaharror remember had that thing where she did the speech where Angelina Jolie came and she mentioned not anything of Brad Pitt. But then also we kind of defended a little bit because we were like, well, she was at a thing where she was honoring her mom, so why would she say anything about Brad Pitt. But then it turned out but then she changed her name.
Speaker 2: So it was like, ooh too, they just don't want anything to do with him. And then a lot of people now, and I want to say this before we get into it, I think Angelina has a lot of crazy issues as well. I think she's a little nuts, but that doesn't mean that these things didn't happen with Brad. And she's also you know, she's not my favorite anyway, like she you know, she's not awesome, but she's probably a really good mom.
Speaker 1: She seems like a good mom. I mean, she might not be awesome, but I think that her relationship with Billy Bob Thornton was really beautiful and loving. And I Billy Bob came into the station, she sounded jealous.
Speaker 2: We interviewed Billy Bob atkz La came in and sat with us when I believe he was dating Angelina, and he had the vile of blood on it, I believe. Let me look it up, because if it was the if I'm thinking of it right, unless I just made it up, I'm pretty sure he had either we talked about it or he had it on and I was like, oh yeah, because he wanted to start a country music career. Don't forget that. He has a band and everything, so right, it really fought to get on. I'm just going to see what he did. He did start a country music career. Yeah, it was fine, and he came in and he was real serious, and he left his sunglasses on that whole time. He was what he wasn't on the hen I don't I guess he still works, right, Maybe he just he was so weird Billieve Bob. But he was also like abusive. Uh yeah, I don't remember that part. He wasn't with her right, Okay, yep, Oh my god, I knew. I wasn't that crazy. They dated and were married between two thousand and two thousand and two, and I was there two thousand and two thousand and one. I was there in two thousand and one, so exactly when they were dating. He came in and I'm the one who asked. I'm like, let me see the blood vile so I touched it, and I'm just thinking these two, these crazies, these motherfucking crazies. Well, okay, I'm looking at a picture of Billy Bob and he he Okay, it could be the way he's dressed, but he looks really thin and he's wearing a jacket that where the collar is making it look like he has a super super skinny neck like Fisher Stevens.
Speaker 1: He has a Fisher Stephens neck. Remember that. Yeah, okay, so this says what was I'm asking Ai what Billy Bob Thornton was accused of.
Speaker 3: Sorry, it's Thorn Thornton, Thornton, Thornton, Thornton, No Thornton, just I believe, Well, there's an N in his name. I don't even know, like Thorn, it's Thornton. But anyway, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't have to be you know what. I don't like it when people pronounce the word clothes like clothes, well, that's ridiculous, oh my clothes. But people do, and then I always feel like they're just they're flexing on me, like, oh, I know, to pronounce the t okay, all right, elitist. Anyway, Billy Bob was accused of assault, stalking, and verbal harassment by his estranged fourth wife. I mean the fact that I have to say fourth wife kind of tells you where to know. But Kietra Thornton in a nineteen ninety seven lawsuit. Addition, so Angelina was after him. So he was married at least five times, probably now six. Oh you look up?
Speaker 2: How many times has Billy Bob been married? Okay, Oh my god, we were a little off.
Speaker 1: We're a little off coming times. Oh how many? It's how many times has Billy Bob Thornton been married? Six times?
Speaker 2: Jesus, the fuck you? Oh my god, it was no joy. He was no joy to interview. I do not remember liking that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So he was married to Melissa Lee Gatlin for two years. None of these marriages. Oh my god, he's he's like a two years a too pump chump. Melissa is seventy eight to eighty? Then Tony Lawrence eight from old? Is he eighty to eighty eight? Look up? How old he is? Okay, that's too many fuckers, You're so far off. How old is well? This is important, this is background info. How old is he's seventy damn yeah, but like still out there. He's ten years older than me, and I would not have been like getting married. Okay, anyway, I touched the blood vile speaking of Angelier, so she's you know she is this my god, she's stunning in this photo. There's a photo in pop Crave that there's one of Brad Pitt looking like super high, and then there's one of Angelina with Vivian and Angelina is just like on another level of beauty. I do just want to say, I mean, there's a reminder. But why if you're Angelina, let me ask you this, how are you cool with being wife number five? This is where something is broken with Angelina.
Speaker 2: Also to Billy Bob, so like to go from Billy Bob to bra I mean, I guess he'd want an oscar and everything, or maybe love is law, you know, they just soul connection. I mean the blood she's so she is not a girl's girl at all. And I know that jen Anderston is far and we're going to talk about her at a different time, but like she's far past it. She doesn't want us to bring her up in this conversation anymore. She wants to move on, right, But the truth is, like, I remember being so mad for Jen because it was so fucking shitty what they did, and she Angelina just like sucked at that. What a nightmare of a person to be that. Not only it's like the Julia Roberts thing where they're just like, not only are you just breaking up, it's Brad's fault too. I'm not just blaming Angelina but like being mean to the woman about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I know that I've just gone down a rabbit hole, but I have to tell you this. This is crazy. Okay. So, first of all, he was accused of oh my god, like trigger warning, physical emotional abuse, choked punched bit Pietra, Oh my god. Yeah, and Angelina got together with him after she was next She was the next wife and his former sister in law. This was in twenty two thousand and eight. His former sister in law file the complaint accusing him of a menacing a campaign of harassment, alleging he repeatedly called emailed her to insult her appearance and character. Then listen to this note. In an unrelated high profile legal case involving his family, his estrange daughter, Amanda Brumfeld, was convicted of aggravated manslaughter in the two thousand and eight death of a toddler. She was babysitting. Oh my god, this family. Okay, so that's what That's what Angelina was coming off of. Then she ended up with Brad Pitt. Now Brad you know who was married and whatever. Yeah, so then she sud huge fan.
Speaker 2: I'm not a huge fan, right, I blame him just as much for cheating on, you know, his wife, but I and I know, shit happens. But I just I'm I'm not really that big of a fan of her as an actress either. I think she's kind of a I liked her and girl interrupted. I think she was kind of playing herself. And then honestly, I think remember when she tried to do the movie where she was sort of French, yes, French woman. It was bad and she like kind of almost I don't want to say it was black face, but you remember that it was like a I think this person that she was playing was maybe like mixed.
Speaker 1: So she wore this weird wig. Remember this, Like, I'm not saying she did.
Speaker 2: I mean, obviously people were fine with it, but I just always thought it was kind of weird. I'm like it's not soul Man weird, but it's weird. Yeah, let's not forget that soul Man happened on our watch. That is as gen x as against.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'm going to read you. Let's get to it.
Speaker 2: I'm going to read you this report and I have to okay, and I want to read what somebody wrote because this is the comment section of the Angelina things. So someone did say before you read the report for everyone asking what did Brad do? Or she's turning the children against him, which is something I kind of thought too say too much?
Speaker 1: Is why we're reading this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and says this is the FBI report, which we don't think it is. It's definitely not that detailed. How well we're going to get into it. It says that, yeah, so we'll read that. We don't believe this is FBI. We do believe it's the attorney maybe allegedly what the attorney filed.
Speaker 1: Okay, which makes sense. Okay, it's very detailed. Okay, get ready, okay, buckle up. On September fourteenth, twenty sixteen, oh my god, a couple months before Donald Wark and Trump. Okay, Jolie's marriage came to an end. On that day, Jolie and their children were flying to Los Angeles from Chapeau Neraval. That was their nightmare. Throughout the overnight flight, Pitt was physically and emotionally abusive to Jolie and their children, who are between the ages of eight and fifteen. After that flight, for her family's well being, Jolie decided to file for divorce, as documented in a lengthy okay This is It Says. As documented in a lengthy and detailed FBI report, Pitt's aggressive behavior started even before the family got to the airport, with Pitt having a confrontation with one of the children. After the flight took off, Jolie approached Pitt and asked him what was wrong. Pitt accused her of being too deferential to the children and verbally attacked her. An hour and a half later, Pitt abruptly walked over to Jolie, demanding come here, and directed her to the back of the plane. He pulled her into the bathroom and began yelling at her. Pitt grabbed Jolie by the head and shook her, and then grabbed her shoulders and shook her again before pushing her into the bathroom wall. Pit then punched the ceiling of the plane numerous times, prompting Jolie to leave the bathroom. As she exited, one of their child asked, are you okay, mommy. Pit yelled back, no, Mommy's not okay and started deriding Joe with insults. When one of the children verbally defended Jolie, Pit lunged at his own child, and Joe grabbed him from behind to stop him. To get Jolie off his back, Pit threw himself backwards into the airplane seats, injuring Jolie's back and elbow. The children rushed in and all bravely tried to protect each other. Before it was it's not going to be an FBI report, but yes, before it was over, Pit, you're right, choked one of the children, excuse me, and struck another in the face. I believe this. Some of the children pleaded with Pitt to stop. They were still frightened. Many were crying, with nowhere to go to avoid Pitt's wrath. Yeah, you're right, that's not going to be there. Jolie and the children sat still and silent under blankets. Nobody dared go to the bathroom. Hit periodically emerged from the back of the plane to yell and swear at them. At one point, he poured beer on Jolie. At another he poured beer and red wine on the children. After many tense hours, Pitt finally fell asleep. Jolie then arranged for separate transportation at the airport. After they landed, Jollie cautioned the children that no matter what Pit did, they should not intervene. She then went to wake Pit up, which I don't know why she did that, and told him that she and the children were going to a hotel. Pitt once again screamed at her pushed her down again. He shouted nobody was getting off the plane and prevented the family from dplaning for about twenty minutes. After a child intervened and demanded to leave, Pitt finally relented, but once outside the plane door, Pitt again physically abused one of the children. He also grabbed and shook Jolle by the head and shoulders, causing one of the children to beg please don't hurt her. He let Jolee go, but then call a bitch before adding fuck you, fuck you all. Jolie and the children then left and made it to a hotel. Five days later, on September nineteenth, Jolie filed for divorce. Having been alerted to Pitt's conduct by a third party witness, The FBI launched an investigation. After interviewing various witnesses, the FBI agent who conducted the investigation concluded that the government had probably cause to charge Pitt with a federal crime for the reduct that day. Yes, because they're on a plane, and for referral to the United States Attorney's Office for prosecution. So now I don't know was he prosecuted.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I think charges probably were dropped. She probably is like all gets over, all gets over, and she's like, just leave us alone.
Speaker 1: I'll leave you a longely meal.
Speaker 2: He has apologized for that, he has and he's worked on himself.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm saying he's the only reason I say that. I'm not saying, like, oh my god, Cecily, he apologized, relaxed. He's a good man, a great man. He's so cute. Look at those that square jawline. I mean, have you seen a Josso square in your life? Also? Did you see him? Did you not see him in Thelma and Louise. I feel like if you saw him in Thelma Louise, you would not be saying this terrible stuff about him.
Speaker 2: No, I'll read you some of the comments, but can I see this before we get into that. I did look up because I was like, did Angelina like play because the movie was a Mighty Heart. Remember she played the guy Daniel Pearl who got killed by Isis I believe, yes, yes, and she played her his wife, but she was French, Okay, So I looked it up.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, did she play a black woman?
Speaker 2: Because that's whatever says no, but she did portray a multi racial, as I said, multiracial woman. On one side, she was African, Chinese, Cuban like, she was definitely half black, and Angelina just wasn't the person for this. They put like basically an afro on her and made her skin darker. I can't believe that somebody was like yep, Angeline, and she insisted on it because she bought the rights to it. I think, well, oh yeah, oh good. It comes up on a I just want you to know, and we're going to come back to Brad Pitt. But it just says the controversy was that Jolie's casting sparked significant debate and criticism from cultural and media groups, who argued that a woman of color or of Afro you know, descent, it says the way it's put here, actress, somebody, a woman of color should have been cast, pointing to Jolie's use of a wig, darker makeup, and brown contact lenses. Oh boy, by the way, this woman was half like, half black, half Jewish.
Speaker 1: Angelina Jolie. Of course, I mean, I'm just so say everyone knows that she's half black and half Jewish. Come on, I mean, what do what does it take? Okay, so here are some of the comments.
Speaker 2: So somebody, a couple of people are like, yeah, this is not the FBI because they wouldn't say that.
Speaker 1: But fine. Then some one person's like, well, sounds like Aniston dodged a bullet. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But then someone points out did she she was with him alone time, maybe she suffered too, which is a really interesting take. I was thinking of that when we were saying this, like, you know, that's that's giving kind of he's giving Johnny Depp vibes to me in this.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this, did we did Jennifer Anison ever weigh in on this and say like, oh, no, like, well, he never did. He's always nice to me. No, no, she knows better than that. She's he didn't, he didn't call.
Speaker 2: You know, I think they're cool and she is that like no, and he's dated a lot of people. I you know, I could see doing that as like Gwyneth Paltrow just being a jerk.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, never get drunk on of playing with me, So maybe it's you. Okay.
Speaker 2: So someone wrote way back in the early two thousands, I had a coworker who knew Juliet Lewis.
Speaker 1: Well remember they dated?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, it says at the time, I had Brad Pitt as a screen saver on my computer, Bob Bobby Bob and then as my computer and my coworker saw it and said, why would you have someone who beats women on your screen?
Speaker 1: And I didn't understand it then and I do now.
Speaker 2: Whoa wait that would have been before Angelina what that's wow? But this is just people. Now, this is all alleged. Even what we read, we don't know. We have no way of knowing, like who wrote that? Who's allegend? I mean, it's not that I don't believe it, but we do need to say that because it's not an official report.
Speaker 1: Like we're also not reporters.
Speaker 2: Right, and anyone can say anything on the internet. But I want to read that again, early two thousands, way before somebody knew Juliet Lewis, And why would you have someone who beats went? What did Juliet Lewis ever know?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: No, And let's try There's another comment that's interesting. Those children are adults now. They're each cutting ties as they reach adulthood, which is the opposite of what happens in parental alienation stories, which is a good point.
Speaker 1: They're making this decision as they turn eighteen.
Speaker 2: So why would they all do that if that didn't happen, Right, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't.
Speaker 2: She can't have that, she's not like, it's not witchcraft, even though she probably is in some kind of covenant. Is that what they're called coven? Co coven? What's it called for when you're in a witch group?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Coven? Right, what's a covenant? That's not good? And it does.
Speaker 2: And Brad already has admitted to having a drinking problem and being another person while drunk like juckle Hyde, Angela I mean Jen had to have seen it, unless she just steered him away from alcohol to pot because remember Jen is kind of a pothead.
Speaker 1: That is a known fact. And so maybe she was just like high all the time and like just didn't piss him off. Cool. Yeah, maybe, And then we got bored by that. He likes the drunk. Maybe he likes the drama. He didn't. It's interesting. Okay, there's if you ask Ai, and Ai does know a lot of stuff. AI knows more more than we do. Okay, So just don't try to fight that either. It says I asked. I asked, if I asked Jemini to be more specific, if there were any reports of Brad Pitt being abusive towards Juliet Lewis, and it says no. There are no public reports, allegations or evidence that he ever acted violently. They dated for four years in the early nineties, and throughout their relationship and in the years since, Lewis has spoken about him positively and she's never accused him of any form of.
Speaker 2: Abuse, and that can be true. Both things can be true. Someone else adds, also, this is not a report, it's her allegation. The fact is he was an alcoholic and something bad happened on that flight. For sure, he went to rehab. He has apologized the kids and Angelina moved on. Why people want to relitigate a private matter from over a decade ago is beyond me, and this person wrote the kids clearly did not move on. Well, the reason we're relitigating is because every single day for adopted kids drops pitt from the name, and that's the news it is.
Speaker 1: I mean, she god, of course, so ridiculous. Then why even calm?
Speaker 2: Don't you hate when people comment who ks like on a TMZ thing like why would you take the time to make an account to go on tmz, which is not even easy to do.
Speaker 1: Just to write who cares about this stupid Hollywood ship? You do because you're reading it?
Speaker 2: Who he is?
Speaker 1: Ok? Petals all freaks and petals.
Speaker 2: It's like like you're the freaking the petal who was just constantly talking about it.
Speaker 1: You're obsessed with it? Right?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Okay, there are so many comments here.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: So one said, this is the behavior of an enraged alcoholic who's very drunk. I've seen we've both probably experienced people yes that way, and that I have.
Speaker 1: Certainly and it is. It's true.
Speaker 2: I'm he's sober now, and I hope he's tried to make since here amends and we all hope that. But the children have no obligation to forgive him. When you abuse children, you set up a lot of downstream bad karma.
Speaker 1: All right, calm down with that. Well, I understand what they're saying, because if you think of it not in the wo wu kind of way like bad karma, and you think of it in like your your kids are not gonna things are not going to be great, like you're setting up an unfortunate relationship with them where they're just gonna have a bad feeling about you.
Speaker 2: Here's a fascinating comment, and Matt Damon, this is so true. Same with Johnny Depp who's about to win an Oscar probably soon, and Matt Damon led a standing ovation for him at the Golden Globes one year later. Now it can't it can't listen, Matt Damon can be friends with you and want you to get better and be really happy that you worked on yourself. Okay, so I guess that can still be true. But it's like, I'm not saying he should suffer for a long time and lose his life or his career over it. He's a good actor and he he's a movie star. But at the same time, like, why was there no downtime?
Speaker 1: Right? Why is I mean, why does everybody same with Johnny Depp?
Speaker 2: I mean nothing, Not only did he nothing happen, but he just got praised and praised, got all these new fans because.
Speaker 1: He and people wonder, people wonder why, like Louis c k just came right back. It's like, because it's never been any different. Nobody gets Can all of us talk about cancel culture. There is no such thing as cancel culture. Nobody gets kid. None of these people get canceled. You know what, They get more money, right exactly, there's a hole, this whole underground. All the dudes are like, fuck women, They're just trying to fuck your lives. You just live in your life. I could totally see Brad doing all this. I of course I believe it. It doesn't even make sense not to believe it. Why wouldn't you? And it doesn't make it.
Speaker 2: And he didn't deny it, he didn't know he did. I think he worked on himself and that's all you can do. And it doesn't mean he's like not evil. I don't know that Johnny Depp did, though, going back to that thing, we covered that for so long, Like, no, no, I don't think Johnny was like, you know what, I do see my part in this.
Speaker 1: A little bit. I could probably do a little less of all that.
Speaker 2: Nope, Instead, he just had a bunch of like white dudes around us. I'm protecting him, and then all these women fans he's picked me, women fans showing up to court, Like, how does anyone ever accuse anybody? That's why it's so difficult, That's why. And then I like this, somebody wrote, I swear every heart throb from my youth except Keanu Reeves has turned out to be a colossal piece of shit. So let's all hail Keanu Reeves for a minute, because there's a good guy.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I'm looking up. There's some did Brad pitt ecknoledge.
Speaker 2: I mean he probably wanted to keep the details pretty private. Okay, let's see my god, and people are making good points.
Speaker 1: How sexisted it.
Speaker 2: People always want to blame the woman for everything, and she just kind of tried to like quietly go Now what I don't understand with Angelina is why she just didn't They could have parted easier. She didn't really need as much, Like they could have just split the chateau. She did something a little cagey with that, she sold off some of her shares, making it so they couldn't like split it in some way, like she did something shitty and he just like couldn't handle it. But I think they could have just let go of this chateau. I mean, it's a fucking chateau, Like, I mean, it was millions and millions and millions of dollars. But I do think like she kind of did that. I'm not saying that she you know, I'm just saying that that's what made it go so long. So I think there's a part of her that, like, you know, she's no, she's not awesome, but she certainly doesn't deserve an abusive piece of shit on a plane or anywhere.
Speaker 1: Right, And it's a good thing that she got out, But yeah, but she could have.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying she could have gotten out a little easier, Like she could have been like, Okay, we're done, let's split this fifty to fifty. No bullshit, let's split all our assets. We're both rich. We came in rich, we'll go rich and just left. She she also helped drag out an eight year divorce.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like she does drama, it is, and she's dramatic. I mean she fell in love with this guy, this married guy that was very famous for being with the America's sweetheart. I mean, that's that's weird right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and somebody else not the report. It's Jolie's words through her attorney. No charges were brought. I think they're both a bit messy, but I do believe the report. I just don't see how the kids would all.
Speaker 1: Well, I he acknowledges. I mean he got sober after that, so he did something you can't you can't, I mean he's he Right after that, he started going to you know, twelve step meetings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody said that she initiated the assault. I don't know how they would randomly know that she initiated assault. Still, verbal assault doesn't justify physical assault, which is why the FBI did not charge Brad Pitt. And then there's a lot of conversations about that, but nobody, none of these people know well.
Speaker 1: And also he right before his marriage to Angelina was accused of abusing somebody else. Oh no, that was Billy Bob never mind. Also, and also this is yeah violence anyway, this is so funny. Wow, that's what's so great. It's really been funny. It's funny. It's funny stuff. That's what we're here to do.
Speaker 2: All right. Well, listen, everybody has moved on. Angeline is doing the best to raise lots of children a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she's keeping peace in the Middle East, I think.
Speaker 2: Or at least he's done that. She fixed everything in Afghanistan, that's for sure. Yeah, And he's working on himself and that's the best he can do.
Speaker 1: And he's got like a nineteen year old girlfriend, so good for him. He is sixty and she is thirty one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: She's a model who also dated his friend Bradley Cooper, I believe, you know.
Speaker 1: And they get around anyway, just mix and match. Love you guys. Those are great people out there. And yeah, Ceeli think it's.
Speaker 2: Weird that I've kind of touched Angelina and Julie's blood by touching that vial.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's weird. I think it's appropriate. Thank you. Yeah, all right, bye everybody, Bye, h