Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I suck at this. You know what, I can only be myself.
Speaker 2: You don't take yourself serious, which I know, and that's what like I feel like exudes for me. It's about energy and like what you put that off and so it's like, right, life's too short to take yourself too serious. While they're business women, we get it done. But you know, sometimes things make you a little like you giggle when you're like when you're nervous, and I do, oh.
Speaker 1: My god, I don't even be knowing where to put myself, Like I want to cover myself under a pillow.
Speaker 2: But you're such like you're an artist, you're out there. How does that like correlate? How do you even like you're so shy at one point, but you're so like hear me here I.
Speaker 1: Am because when I'm on stage, it's like it's like where I can be free. So I'm just myself. But when I'm away from the stage, I'm kind of a little bit socially awkward and a little shy, and it takes It's I have a big personality, but it takes some time for me to like come out of that.
Speaker 2: Like you can give bread crumbs, right, you're like I give you a little bit and I'm gonna take it away. I'm gonna laugh at you, but I'm gonna come in.
Speaker 1: Back girl, exactly exactly. And I guess also because I don't know how you feel about this, but even being seen as a sex symbol or whatever the case may be. You know, you're often told all the time how sexy you are, how pretty you are, how you you know your body, You're this, you're that, and and you get it, but I don't know, it kind of loses a little bit of its strength, at least for me, and it only but makes me even more shy and know, like I have more pressure I have to maintain the sexiness and maintain this.
Speaker 2: You should always keep it, you know, you gotta keep it good for yourself. And that's sure because of what we do, not just because of what we do, but we're out in the spotlight and your people.
Speaker 1: See us and look at us.
Speaker 2: But I feel like it works with already. It starts with in our self work first, and then that makes you like so much more like it is exude like happiness, like you could just tell like, and then I feel like it comes in place of like the non nervousness is coming happening, like I just recently, like I'm single, So the dating world.
Speaker 1: Are you single? Ready to mingle?
Speaker 2: I'm ready to mingle? Oh wow, no, I take that back. I'm ready to mingle. But mingling out here in the data world that's really weird. And so now they getting through those waters, it's kind of weird. So the whole facetiming like it was a new guy and like and I'm like, I'm awkward on the funt.
Speaker 1: I'm like, how do I hold it? Where'd I put it? Like what do I do?
Speaker 2: And we're like super shy on like light, I don't like it.
Speaker 1: Lighting is everything. Find the right lighting, and I gotta have production lights and be like, hey baby, let's face you know what to be honest, I almost I'm gonna take that back. If you really like someone and then you're just getting to know them, I think it's good to be able to see all their phases, the iboogers early in the morning. I want to show you everything that's messed up about me, show me you now early so I don't have to waste my time later on, because in the beginning, you know, we always shry a finesse and put this like, oh my god, I'm gonna tell you something fun fact.
Speaker 2: Let us know private talk on private talk.
Speaker 1: So before when when I, you know, when I was dating this guy or whatever, I would literally go to sleep with makeup on at least some foundation and a little like mascara and stuff and go to sleep. For you, I know, I will go to sleep like this and then like around three four o'clock in the morning, I have to go to the bathroom brush my teeth and then be like, good morning. You would do this regiment every day. I only did that for like a month, and I was like, this is a lot of work. I was just over it. Was like, look, okay, this is what you see, is what you get. This is me Get over it because it's a facade. I feel like it's like, yeah, we put things on like shapewear and this that whatever. But at the end of the day, if you're gonna go when you take off your braw, it's just sad. Just there, girl, look take it. I am exactly. So tell us a little bit more about you know, love and hip hop. Miami.
Speaker 2: I was the season for you. You got been terrible, you got really more intimate. I watched the show, so I'm a fan of the show, but it's one of the things where you know, you kind of I feel like you kind of evolved each season, so I feel like you kind of if maybe it's like you don't give a fuck anymore and this is who you are.
Speaker 1: Take me as I am. But how did that?
Speaker 2: You know, how are you responding to that? And like your fans and how are they taking it? Like how open you've been with the season.
Speaker 1: I've been very careful about my brand and how I move and how I you know, how I do things. I'm very analytical. I think before I do things, and sometimes you just don't have the answers to everything. This season, I wanted to showcase a different side of me and a more personal, intimate side of me with you know, my relationship with my father, with my mother, with my personal relationship just overall. I was very very open, and it kind of sucks because I learned that now I can understand other celebrities or other reality stars, how the relationship can fall apart and the pressure of society, your fan based you know, social media's opinion with what you're going on. Yeah, but people's opinions somewhat. As much as you say that it doesn't or it shouldn't, it can't affect a relationship. So that's why you should keep your personal life to your south. That's why it's called personal. But when you're in a when you're in a reality show, you really don't have no personal nothing. So so it is what it is. You know, I'm young, I'm still learning, I'm still growing, I'm maturing. I consider myself to be very mature for my age, but it's a learning experience, you know, just putting out my business, like as far as my management and how things weren't done properly and having to restructure. That took a lot of guts for me to make that public because you always want to make sure that everybody sees you as I'm a boss, you know this, and I got everything under control, and sometimes you.
Speaker 2: Really don't, you know, no, I feel like you know with aught that being said of being a boss sometimes is knowing when you don't have it under control and like really kind of fixing it. And I think the biggest part is like ego. It's our ego because it's like we build this big, you.
Speaker 1: Know, we are bosses.
Speaker 2: But then sometimes we don't know it all and that's the part of learning and like figuring maneuvering it because you can stay, even with a relationship, stay longer than you want to because it's comfortable. Yeah, but you know, but in return, it's not good for your brand necessarily because it's like, you know, either it's making you emotionally not there or you know, and because we're artists, it's like we have to give our all, like weel like, you know, it's it's as much as like you're on that stage. You know, it's a it's it's a presence, it's a persona.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I definitely express that side. And then even with my personal relationship, which has been a little bit tough for me because obviously, and I'm sure it's tough for him, is his first time doing reality TV and obviously getting judged and everybody's opinions. You know, as much as he may say that it didn't, obviously it affects you because you know, you want people to see you in a different light, and it was just a lot, it was just a lot of pressure. I only but wish him the best in his career and his music. We are currently not together, but we maintain a beautiful friendship. I wish him nothing but the best, and I will continue to help and support him in any possible way. And it is what it is, you know what I mean? Like life is not perfect. There isn't a guidebook to how to live your best life. You just you learn as you you know live. So you say you're currently single, are you ready to mingle? Sure about that? I am ready to continue focusing on my career and my music and my business and restructuring, you know, my foundation. I think that all those things will happen in due time, but my focus is just on me right now. I'm in the best moment of my career, of my life, of my youth, and that's my priority at this moment. If it comes, my arms will be welcoming.
Speaker 2: Like, hey, you can say those things, but you know you can't control how their people perceive you. And so how many people are you know, celebrity wise or regular guys in your dms?
Speaker 1: Because you know, you.
Speaker 2: Know, you're a public figure now and your you know reality TV, right, a lot of people watch it all over so you can't see when you see your relationship online.
Speaker 1: How many people are on your d I'll tell you that. To truth, I'll tell you this. I have I get about I don't know anywhere between fifteen hundred dms a day. I do get a lot of dms, so I don't have an opportunity to see all of them. I do my best, SUSSI. But I I will say that, yes, I've had a lot of athletes, businessmen, you know, rappers, this, that, everything you can imagine. Let's say a lot of verified right those blue checks they're coming out anything. I've had a lot of those. And sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad. And I also think that not everybody is meant to be dealt within that matter. Some people are just good friends and good people to have around for business. You know, sometimes you don't want to mix business and pleasure, so.
Speaker 2: You just not respond to those damns then or do you hit them up and it's just business. How do they know it's business and not pleasure?
Speaker 1: Well, because I'll make it clear, like if you're ever like, oh, you know, you know as a woman, you know how to do it.
Speaker 2: What if a girl comes in your dam and she's like a moda? Can they take you on on a day?
Speaker 1: Oh? I've had a lot of those, who a black girl, you want all of this girl? She wants all of that? What if she wants? No?
Speaker 2: No, I never dipped your toe and the lady palant.
Speaker 1: Listen, I've done a few things in my lifetime. You want the truth or supposed to be on that. I'm very open with my sexuality. I have. I think that that when it comes to that, you should be able to be open minded and try different things, and then at least you can say if you like that or if you didn't. So I don't like it? Hi, Mom, who are you? I know that you're in this live watching. I love you so much and that's right. With that being said, Pink, pink, close your.
Speaker 2: Ears real quick, air mauss. A lot of needs to tell private talk, Okay.
Speaker 1: I Like I said, I've been very open with my sexuality. I've tried many things, you know, and I can't say that there's things that I haven't tried and in different places I have tried at all, because that's what you're supposed to know. So I don't know. I'm just fun with it, you know, I'm fun with it. The only thing I have been well, no, actually funny enough since I guess I can talk to you about that. No threesomes, no orgies, my list of questions, no three ESMEs or orgies or anything like that. Which, by the way, did you hear about the corona and everything that's happening and now they have like these orgy specials. No girl, I have to help you up with this tea. I don't really know too much, but okay, I saw on the social media get in New York they have I don't know, these these places where they do the orgies and stuff. It's like seventy five thousand dollars the membership, which is crazy because for seventy thousand, for seventy five thousand dollars a year, there for.
Speaker 2: Not only just like you know what, they're fetishes, but their protection. I'm sure all kinds of things. These are people that have fetishes that they're high big people, but they don't want you to know me to note until you pay that seventy five thousand dollars too, and then you're not saying shit because you're all in it.
Speaker 1: One on that's shoot. For seventy five thousand dollars, you should be getting squeezed out every day. A couple of times, like there should be no excuses, but yeah they have. But people were concerned with the corona. They're like, oh my god, how are you gonna get freaky like this now? And you know do orgies and everything? But okay, I guess you know they're healthy.
Speaker 2: So you is that what you're's on your porn category list that you watch as orgies?
Speaker 1: You know do them? But you obviously no, no, no, I've watched it. No, I watch everything. I think. That's what I'm saying. How do you know what you like if you don't watch it?
Speaker 2: What their search history? If I looked at your computer or your phone right now?
Speaker 1: Girl? What you looking at? I'm not ready for you know that game?
Speaker 2: It's like, let's see the.
Speaker 1: Last five pictures in your phone? Can't you even play that game? I couldn't the last five pictures on my phone? Oh yeah, No, I'm pretty boring. You're not gonna find shit, and and I'm very panicky, so I don't take no freaky pictures.
Speaker 2: By the way, nothing on the cloud that's gonna like disappear and be like privatizing me.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, am Mauta, you lied to us? Have you saw if you saw my tits or something.
Speaker 2: Like that or whatever, like sexual you really like, you like because if you if you saw it or whatever, you're kind of match, you know, but.
Speaker 1: Really exactly black and black. If if if I had any pictures like that, I don't feel that I would be I would feel any type of way about it. You know. I think that now, with the way that society has changed, seeing a woman's bud or her breast or whatever is not really a thing anymore. It's not as like taboo as it was. It's not as taboo as it was anymore. And and it's my body. Like what you see is what you get. This is what it is now. If you were to see a freaky picture where like I'm spread like this and you're seeing like you know, like my porn. Oh, if I'm spread like this and you're seeing all the way inside of my brain, okay, I would be concerned about that. All to your brain, girl, Yeah, like you just like annel. No one wants to go see that's that's too much. But if it's just like a sexy picture or whatever, it's okay, it's not that bad.
Speaker 2: So no, so no, all the way to the brain, there's no tunnel.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, you're not spreading it. I'm not spreading it. Like ever sent nude pictures to your partner. I have, and I have regretted it afterwards.
Speaker 2: Why because they like held it against you, or because you're like, what are they doing with those pictures?
Speaker 1: Well? One, what are they doing? Two? You know, you never know where you're going to be later on in life. You know, when you're young, because I'm going to be very transparent. When you're young, you think that, oh, you know, this is just fun. Later on, as you mature and you're growing this and that, you know, some people will try to hold those things against you. So you know, I have regretted. I have regretted sending them. And because look, at the end of the day, we're not even together anymore. So why you got my sexy pictures? Give me my pictures back? Give my pictures back?
Speaker 2: I have an only fans, and I get paid for those sexy pictures. Sorry, guys out there, you're not the only ones that get them.
Speaker 1: They get to get coffee paste, copy paste, copy paste.
Speaker 2: There's like about three in rotation that get the same pick.
Speaker 1: You know. Oh well, they're upset right now listening to it. Yeah, don't feel so special. Okay, don't feel so spec have fans? I got to please? How how much do you charge per picture? Well, it's different.
Speaker 2: So my only Fans is a subscription based thing. I think it's paid. It's four dollars for a subscription and then you know, then it goes. There's other things inside, so like if I have videos or pictures that they can unlock them inside the service. Okay, so it's it depends, Okay, it is okay, but you know what I see what my stuff is, you know, four dollars. So it's like, you know, it's right, that's right.
Speaker 1: You know what I like the way that she is controlling her body and her business. You want to see all my goodies giving me.
Speaker 2: You know, there's girls out there that are doing it free for the gram and just because it's you know what I mean, and no shame, nor harm, no foul. But for me, it's like I'm a businesswoman and I didn't choose. I didn't know going into this business. You know, so long ago when I was twenty one when I started. I'm thirty four now. So for me, it's like at the beginning of what I did, it I was like, young, dumb and full of come. I wanted to express myself and how I feel like, that's how my art was.
Speaker 1: How you do music? Were you shy?
Speaker 2: Were you embarrassed in the beginning, I was shy because I like, the first time was very h It was.
Speaker 1: A reality type thing.
Speaker 2: Was when reality porn first started coming around here, and so I like held my tits and I was like, oh my god, he's watched me for the first time, because it's like, you know, I've never had someone watch me and never whatever. But I was always an exhibitionist to the point where my body is a temple and it's how I express myself in art. And I never was like I was like the girlfriend that I always had guy friends, but I show them how to take a brow because I wanted to see what their dicks look like. I'm like, hey, let's play a game. I want to see what they look like. I didn't touch them. I just wanted to look see what they look like because I was curious. And I'm like, I'll teach you how to pick a broth.
Speaker 1: But you ain't carrius no more.
Speaker 2: Girl, girl, I'm in it. But you know what's funny is like I've been in the business for so long. Yeah, I haven't shot, you know, in over four years. But being said is I still learn new things all the time.
Speaker 1: So here's here's okay. So I'm gonna interview her because at this point I feel like you guys already know all about me, and if you don't go google me. But right now, look, we're gonna get to you too.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna let you tease and entertain because it's how we're getting you feel more comfortable when I tell you my truth.
Speaker 1: I love listening to her Natalie, because she's beautiful, she's confident, and she knows what she's talking about. But the fact that I feel that a lot of people have all these curious questions, like, for example, like I was explaining to you off air, I used to have a friend who was a porn star and she was married, she had children, she had her husband actually her husban, and later on got into directing and editing a lot of her films. And I never understood how that happened. So for you, you currently don't do it anymore. But how was that transition of well, this is work and then when work is over, I still have my significant other or dating or whatever? Was that hard? Was it hard for you to date after they knew what you did and did you? How was that connection on and off? So private talk? Amta doesn't know Miss Texas very well, but I don't know me right now.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna give you no recap. We're a background of my history. So in the business, I was married in the business to performer as well, and so for me, I was married, I was married for together for five years, married for three Okay, with that being said, is he was in the business before me. I established my career while us being together, YadA YadA.
Speaker 1: But for us, it was like the only.
Speaker 2: Way it worked was because we had open lines of communication of what we liked, what we didn't like, what we were comfortable seeing each other do. Or if like, hey, if you have a good day at work, cool, don't brag about it, do whatever you want to do. Or if you want to talk about and you have a bad day, you can tell me whatever, but just don't.
Speaker 1: But what does a bad day sound like.
Speaker 2: Someone's dick's not getting hard, someone's pussies. It does not write someone something something is.
Speaker 1: Not okay right for the who okay, like how.
Speaker 2: You said you went on some ratchet set. You were briefly telling me, we'll hear this story in a minute. But about all these extra shit that you don't understand because people may have not seen it the behind the scenes. They just see the aftermath of what it's been edited. Again, you did in all those things, so you know there's you know, it's work at the end of the day. It's not even though it's fun for us. Like I used to say, it's like we're sexual athletes. So the way you know, it's it's a job. At the end of the day, I have to perform. I have to do these things so.
Speaker 1: And don't come home bragging about, oh my god, her pussy was.
Speaker 2: Add And that's the thing is because I get it too, I would say the same I couldn't say the same thing. I had to respect our boundary level and in any relationship, you know what I mean. And so you don't want to be over embellishing something to make someone feel it vulnerable or oh am I not adequate enough for you?
Speaker 1: Or did you guys ever work together? We did?
Speaker 2: Okay, So and then when we work together, I would only do certain types of scenes with him, you know what I mean, because I felt to be more with him, so we wouldn't have sex for over a week when we were we were working together because it made it seem not boring, It made it more like adventurous and things like that. So the transition for me, it wasn't a big transition because I was dating someone who was a performer, so everything is opened up. Everything is like, oh, they're looking at you here.
Speaker 1: But then but when that's done.
Speaker 2: And then now you try to date, well, the transition. That's why I say the correlation of like at home sex and on set sets, it's like more intimate because everything is closed, like no one's telling me like, hey, switch all right, spend five minutes. All right, okay, cool, right, missionary doggie.
Speaker 1: Or whatever they want to do, maybe telling you how to get it. Yeah, I never knew that. I just saw you were naturally freaking you just do it like that. It depends on who you work for.
Speaker 2: For me, when i've i've directed, I'll tell you recently I liked the more chemistry and the more like organic.
Speaker 1: Thing of somebody.
Speaker 2: So if you want to get whatever situation, I would tell you, hey, I need X. I need thirty five forty five minutes of sex and as long as it's good, I don't have to cut and tell you what to do.
Speaker 1: Go do what you want to do.
Speaker 2: So I feel like, as me being a performer when time, I would rather like it like more naturally than someone being like all right, because then you start feeling a robot.
Speaker 1: I'm like.
Speaker 2: At one point why I stopped shooting was because it became a point where I fel like for my names and my holes, like like, let me be who I am and then let me do the same things. Like if you people, if somebody wanting you not to sing a certain type of way or to like your direction, I get music, then you feel like okay, but.
Speaker 1: This is me.
Speaker 2: I'm a mada like I know how I sing like exactly and if I don't, if you don't like it, then.
Speaker 1: I'll switch it. I never knew that well, very artistry like that as well.
Speaker 2: That's why I feel like for me, a lot of my friends are in the music industry like that, and I can relate is because it's different by a lot of you know many but similar when it comes to the art and the talent.
Speaker 1: Okay, it derives from you, So how about this after you have sex, Like you've been at work all day, but dah whatever. Do you ever come home and be like, look, I don't want to do it for like or have you ever not wanted to do it for like a certain period of time when I was shooting a lot?
Speaker 2: Yes, because at the time time, it's like you don't want to come home and do what you work or what you're doing. I can wait at a restaurant, you wouldn't eat it that same Or you work at a restaurant, you wouldn't keep eating at that restaurant every time you would go somewhere.
Speaker 1: And then like men, men and women are different the way that are ovaries and all this is set up that should be hurting sometimes, Like I need a break. I'm just saying you need a break, girl, You need a break.
Speaker 2: I feel like you needed me in your life. I feel like you needed to like let some questions out. I wanted to learn some things. We're educating.
Speaker 1: I love this woman. Oh my god, guys are liking this episode. Near to come to Miami, subscribe.
Speaker 2: And comments on this episode. We're going to get back to Amada. We want to know about what you're going on. What's going on in your career?
Speaker 1: What do you have?
Speaker 2: I know you are an author, you have a book coming out, you already already have one out. What is your tell us private talk listeners so we could support you and see what you have going on.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I currently have my children's book I'm already this Way available in Barnes and Nobles all across the United States, in Spanish, English and in French, and on Amazon dot Com. We're working on the second edition that talks about bullying because I feel that bullying is such a big issue that is happening, especially with millenniums and the young ones specifically. They don't know how to handle all the bullying while they're young in school and everything else. So I wanted to be able to be inspirational motivational to them as well. Obviously, you guys have seen me on Love and Hip Hop Miami the third season.
Speaker 2: I also she just said that third season, let's clap it up.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you. And I just finished hosting being one of the hosts of the Spanish version of Dancing with the Stars on Univision, and that was that was that experience. It was great. Last year was a contestant, and then this year they called me to be a host and I was like, sure, let's do it. So you're evolving and growing every every time. What else is going on? I mean, I am the face of the HIV and AIDS campaign empower You, which a shout out to empower You. I love them so much. I mean I just got an award as for my work as an activist for the Afrolatino community. I just finished doing a commercial for Boost Mobile. Shout outs to boost Mobile. I love them so much. We actually are doing a new partnership with Triller. I mean, there's so much. I just finished doing a campaign with Secret. I have so much going on, so what Oh, I'm sorry? And I had them over there screaming you're single, your single Yes? And the new single that I'm gonna be putting out called Andele is completely different from anything I've ever done because everybody knows me for being very Caribbean, very like Latina, whatever the case may have been. But I kind of wanted to try something different and do some hip hop and some rap and actually turned out to be really good.
Speaker 2: So I'm excited. That's fun, that's exciting. I'm working had you done it before or is this how did you like come into that? Like suition, It was just like, hey, I'm gonna just do this. You just just jumped in.
Speaker 1: Just jumped in it. Because obviously I've always been very honest and very clear, like I love hip hop music, but I don't consider myself to be a rapper. I'm more of a singer, and I've always focused a lot in the Latin market, So doing the crossover into the American market, I still want to do some dance hall, some afrobeat, some Caribbean music and fusion, but it's still digestible to the American ear. In this case, I was like, you know what, let me just try something different, And I did this song called Andele and it's gonna be out. We're actually going to be performing in at the Wendy Williams show. So shout outs to her next week or something me see. I believe it's a twenty fourth or the twenty fifth, and guys just stay tuned for that.
Speaker 2: That's awesome, that's amazing. You see on you have a lot of stuff going on. Yeah, Like that's one thing that like as strong women, it's like you gotta keep on going it just you know, you don't know when it's gonna stop. So it's like exactly, and I'm not going anywhere put in that work, girl, Yes, so are you?
Speaker 1: What are you?
Speaker 2: You have one that's favorite? Because you're doing so many things? Is music still more of your passion or with the books? Leading an author now like you have all these accolades and things like that, Like what does like legacy and all those things mean to you?
Speaker 1: And how do you define it? I really feel that I'm a great performer. I'm a great entertainer. I am great on stage and that's really where my passion is. But at the same time, I realize that I'm actually very good on TV as well. So I would definitely like to be able to get into perhaps having my own talk show, doing series, doing movies. As a matter of fact, my first movie that I filmed last year came out the I believe January sixth on Netflix, So guys go check me out the movie Fall Girls available on Netflix now. And I feel that the possibilities are endless, right. I don't want to put myself any limits of the things that I can or can't do, because that's what life is about. Try different things. I mean, look at Jennifer Lopez. She's like, I have a perfect at Macy's. I have a book, I'm doing this, I'm doing a movie, I have two kids, I have a man. I'm doing this. Why not? You know. I love to see powerful women taking control of their career or their life and just trying everything. So you got to keep it.
Speaker 2: You gotta keep elevating yourself because it's like, you know, when more we stay stagnant, we get bored, yeah, tired, and you know, I feel like as a strong women and independent women, it's like that's it's our time, right, our time to like, you know, and it doesn't stop right.
Speaker 1: And I'm not just talking about as far as music is concerned and the entertainment, but also as an activist, which is something that I really care about because I really feel that amongst everything else, that's really where I'm gonna make my difference is to break barriers and open doors for other people like myself and continue to bring awareness of the colorism and racial issues that happen amongst my own community, to inspire women of color all over the world and men as well. And even if you're not of color and you just you know, if you just fuck with me, if you just like me, thank you for supporting me. I am so grateful for that.
Speaker 2: So you talk about colorism, let's talk, you know, talk a little bit about that more, like how do you feel like that's affected you? Do you think the show has brought more you know, heat onto you about that? Like, how do you kind of navigate through?
Speaker 1: I actually think that I'm very grateful for the platform because it allowed me to use my voice to talk about and bring awareness to the issues that I was having amongst my own community as a as a Latina working in the United States, trying to open doors, and there's always the prototype of what they consider a Latina a she look like and I'm like, that's not true because there's women and men like myself in every Latin country, but we're just not talked about. So I kind of want to I'm still working on it, but I want to help change the perspective and the view of how they ideal is that, yeah, the idealism of how they see Latinos to look like. Right, there's people from Puerto Rico, Columbia, I mean, the there's so many of us. So I just felt like I want to help make that difference. And I admire Sophia vid Goata, you know, for all the work that she did, But I want to be part of that transition and.
Speaker 2: Say you can't stop. You got to continue, you have to continue.
Speaker 1: And there's so many of us, and I want to be able to allow other people like myself to come in as well. So that's amazing. I'm putting in a lot of work, in a lot of different things, and you make a change.
Speaker 2: It's like you're using your platform, yes, talking about it, you're making a stand and you're making a positive where you're not you know, talking, You're taking the negative out of it making it a positive, which exactly, so I commend you for that. It's you know, a lot of work. It's not gonna you know, it doesn't change today, but it will change eventually.
Speaker 1: Amen. Amen, it takes a village to you. I want to be part of history. I want to be part of history. And that's really what matters to me at the end of the day. And I always say that at the end, I want to make sure that my life mattered, that I was able to impact this world somehow. I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So let's start out this yoga post that went vote, Oh wow?
Speaker 1: What about what happened with there? What happened that? Well? I'm really flexible, you know what I'm saying. So you flexible? I'm nice inflexible. I can do a lot of things, you know what I mean, and like to experiment. And I think definitely, you know, because you're not dressed for the occasion, but are after dark specially you might have to dress for a yoga post and show us that we should do some yoga together. Are you flexible too?
Speaker 2: Am flexible?
Speaker 1: You see? You do the splits? I can do the spits both ways, you know, do the pretzel. That's actually my.
Speaker 2: Signatures on a deck though I.
Speaker 1: Actually have How is that? It was pretty interesting? I think it was more the visual part of it. The visual part of it was better than what it felt. But it was fun. And that's what I say that when you're having sex, I think that you should be open minded. You should be fun. You shouldn't be closed minded, especially if you're if you're with someone that makes you feel comfortable to try all your craziness. Why not?
Speaker 2: So you say that you're single, and so with that being there's no sex being had. Do you have your own sex toys?
Speaker 1: Do you? I actually own one, and this one is perfect for me, and I don't really like it's her boyfriend. What's his name? I know you've named it, and now you've named it, I actually have not. I've named ran. Really was your name of yours? Bob?
Speaker 2: Because it's frontwards and backwards it's the same name.
Speaker 1: Bim Oh wow, Bob is my actually my tachi. Mine is very little. It's a vibe and that's all I need. I don't even you know.
Speaker 2: It's more clatorial simulation than yeah, let's get to her, bitty.
Speaker 1: I gotta go. It's done.
Speaker 2: And you don't even want to get to attach the hatachi because hatachi is my favorite one and it's a real powerful girl. You can get on the go, like you know, and probably a minute. I could probably come like three times and then I'm going to take a shower.
Speaker 1: Damn, you are talented in one minute three times. You gotta teach me that girl.
Speaker 2: You just gotta let yourself grow. He just let it rock. Bob does what he's doing.
Speaker 1: But you know what you know? Oh, now, let me ask you this. I know that a lot of women when they don't you know when they have become independent or don't have men or et cetera, or whatever the case may have been, they become very attached to their sex toys, and sometimes it's a little bit difficult for you to get back into their space with a man because you already know them exactly how this works, how long it takes, it's going to hit you in the spot, and you're good. Has that ever been an issue for you or have you ever heard of women that that has been an issue too? I have heard that from women, but for me, I feel like I probably am like, I don't know what to say. I'm a what is the word an inpho?
Speaker 2: Okay, So I like, I necessarily don't have to fuck a lot per se, but I like to come a lot, So I definitely masturbate a lot.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So okay, I'm just comfortable and I know my body and I also know like if I'm stressed out or whatever, I have anxiety, I'd rather dis masturbate than like, you know, medicaid. Okay, Hey, listen or smack of blood whatever comes first or both.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whatever works, you know what I'm saying for everybody? Hey, no judgments here, Okay, yeah, it just yeah, whatever works for you. So I definitely have heard of that and I can understand that too, especially for women like myself. You want the intimacy, you want the you know, the bond, but sometimes you don't have that kind of time. Oh.
Speaker 2: It was just kind of like the same thing with my like when I was married at the time. You know, you do certain things because not that you need to, but you want to, and you get off in other ways, like right, it's porn sex, you know, it gets off.
Speaker 1: It's just more mechanical times.
Speaker 2: And I do and as your paycheck girl, but I also got off because for me it's like I'm not a robot and I'm a sexual being. So there's something that I know about everybody that can make me get off because I can go there and like in my mind and go there to release in your mind. Right, you kind of have to like take that under control. But I mean for mass running with me, because I do like doing it. I like to have a clear head. Like the same thing as like what guys go out, They always say like they probably jerk off before they go to a club because now you make stupid decisions, right, I feel like I'm that same category in that same boat.
Speaker 1: So wait, here's another question. I'm just curious about everything. Oh my god, is my life still on? Yes? Are we so active over here? Okay, guys, this is a lot of information. But how many times a week does the woman like.
Speaker 2: Yourself have sex? You know, I'm actually proved because I'm single, so I.
Speaker 1: Don't really have but if you had someone, it appends like, you know, I'm busy too, So so is it like, oh yeah, you know, like tidy, like I haven't had a boyfriend.
Speaker 2: When I did have a boyfriend, they were like, no, they didn't live here. Okay, So it was always like I never had a like consistent, consistent like things. So when we were there, we would fuck obviously a lot more, but I don't know, like I've never had a consistent boom. You know, opportunities private talk. I hope you're liking I hope.
Speaker 1: I feel like there's opportunities, those opportunities out there.
Speaker 2: You know, I've been putting it out in the universe because I don't necessarily know what I want, but I know I want something.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you don't know if you're busy, you don't know you want to be like a super committed relationship, or you just want to daten't have friends, or you just want to explore.
Speaker 2: And I know all those things to a point, but I don't know the extent, or maybe I just haven't met the right person to make me like want to like cross those lines. But I'm very you know yourself, Like, I'm very involved in what I'm doing. I started my Private Talk a couple of months ago, so I'm really like interested in really in tune to this podcast and making it really yes, well, and it was a barrier crossing, like you know, realms of work as well. I went from the adult entertainment it's not doing like mainstream and being you know, a media you know figure and stuff like that and having interviews and things like that.
Speaker 1: So it was very which is great. I love the evolution of you. I think that I'm good with this right now.
Speaker 2: But nobody's come in my life and been like, hey, hey girl, yeah we just you know, and maybe they have and I just.
Speaker 1: Haven't let them in.
Speaker 2: But you know, the universe, Jimmy who I want when I manifested at the right time. But that being said against singles, so you didn't tell me who the celebrity was that was in your d M. And are you willing to date celebrities or regular men?
Speaker 1: And what's the difference? Well, God, this is a terrible question right now. It is a terrible question. It's private talk, and I look up to the sky. I like that. Okay, No, I'll say this much. I have dated. Like I said, I have dated. I've dated celebrities, I've dated artists, I've dated very wealthy people. I've dated regular guys. I've dated a little bit of everything. And I'm very open minded to it. I feel that as long as you treat me well, as long as you are assistant, as long as you obviously have to be financially stable, right because I am. I am growing and I'm able to hold my own weight, So I will love financially stable.
Speaker 2: Does that mean just like that they have a job or that they could like in your in your bracket of what you're doing.
Speaker 1: I would love it possible for you know, for someone to be at the stays that I am or higher. And if you're not there, like in my case, like you know, if you guys saw me in the past, I was more like, even if you're working towards it, and I see that you're hungry and you're pursuing it and you're on top of it, and I maybe I can help connect the jots for you. If you're ambitious and you're grinding and you're there, I will support that as well, because maybe I have the resources that you need right to help you get to where you need to be. As long as I see that you're hungry and you're working towards something, I definitely support that too. Hey, listen, Facebook, Amazon, eBay. A lot of these men studied these companies, and a lot of women didn't believe in. Look at this nerd over there in his garage trying to figure this out on a nerd. No, what I'm saying is if you see that a man has potential and he's working towards something, it's okay to give.
Speaker 2: You know, he's got hustle, he's got drive, yeah, motivation, and like I get that for me. It's like, you know, again, the whole dating world is really new out there. It's really like with social media, you know, you being in the spotlight, right, people are always you know on your case. Like if you take a picture of somebody, is that your boyfriend is that this whatever, you will do it. So there's a lot of like, you know, negative and outside.
Speaker 1: Oh, let me tell you something. I have been. I have slept with so many people that I don't even know. Girl me too, and I haven't and I have Yeah, no, because everybody will be like, do take a picture with someone? Oh, they're probably doing this, or oh, I'm like, dude, just because a woman is attractive and his next sting or is talking or hanging out with someone else's attractive. Maybe we're just cool as friends. We might not be into each other's vibe even though we're attractive people. So would you say because of your looks and you know how beautiful you are. I know, because of my looks, and it's gotten in the way of business and conducting business and like, you know, an appropriate way. It becomes a little bit difficult. And I think that you as well should know. You know that even when you're a business woman and you are attractive, a lot of people will take that as you know, weakness, like oh she's pretty, she must be dumb, or you know, she must not have her things together. And yeah, it's been difficult because sometimes you go to a room prepared knowing what you want. I want to talk about this business. You're gonna take me seriously. This is what it is. And it's like, all right, cool, what's up? So and they're like, so you're gonna hit it later? What I mean? So, yeah, you later, And they be liking the lists and rubbing the hands and say dry up immediately. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: For me, I'm like, first of all, I thought you're gonna take me serious, and now I don't really know if you are. And you think that's as an added bonus, because if I want to get to that level, let it be my choice. Don't let it make me like it's a Forestaden thing, right or because then it's like tainted yes, because now it's like you're holding us carrot over my head, and you know what, I'll get that carrot somewhere else.
Speaker 1: Tell me I'm good exactly. I feel that. Honestly, if there's chemistry and you're talking business, you can feel it no matter what. You don't even have to say anything, because you can tell. You can tell when someone's into you without them having to say like an interior motive. Right. But but at the end of the day, let's get this business. I get that check, thank you. Okay, ain't nobody living off nor what's the craziest place you've ever had sex? Oh my god? Are you part of the mile High Club? The craziest place I don't recall the craziest place. I mean that I had sex this Ooral County. Oh okay, well, like I don't even think that's that crazy these days. But I mean in the plane and I personally given head on the plane. Oh my god, I have a I have a fetish for balconies. I like that too. I like balconies. Does that mean that I like to be seen? Oh my god, I can't do that these days. Back in the days, it was hot and it was you like you like hotel balconies, got it? Yes, But I can't do that here that far. Yeah, I can't do that anymore. And you see a big effrom from a balcony somewhere. Please, I'm sorry. Don't apologize. Private talk. We like it. We like it a lot. No. Like I said, I think you should have fun with sex, you know what I mean, Especially if you're with someone that makes you feel comfortable. You should be open to doing all types of things. And I always feel that I don't want to regret not having done like, I don't want to be like sixty seventy when I was young. I should have done this, I should have done that. I did it. Oh well, get it, girl, get it. What's your favorite album of all time? My favorite album of all album? Oh lord, an album I don't remember the last time I heard the album.
Speaker 2: You're not looking at others all the way through. You just listen to one or two songs and.
Speaker 1: Just rock with it. Yeah, you're king of favorite artists, My favorite artists of all time? Oh wow, Well, obviously everybody knows I love Beyonce. I love Beyonce, but I definitely love Tina Turner. And if I had to go back to the roots, I would say I love Sela Cruz. Nice. See they're all different but kind of all powerful women. But I feel like that's kind of like you're a melting pot of all those things and included see all that, MyD that's perfect. You just hate it on the spot, that's right.
Speaker 2: Miss Texas tells you the truth and model she does talk.
Speaker 1: What's your sign? By the way, Gemini, Oh my god, I hate to I love geminis and hate them all at the same time. We've got two signs of I'm a Libra. See we match. That's funny. Cute, Okay, go ahead's cute. I like that. I like it a lot.
Speaker 2: It's funny because libras have been in my in, my in, my energy signs and my readings lately. Like the energy because I big belief into like energies.
Speaker 1: And astrology and stuff like that too.
Speaker 2: All that Mark Ricky just gear one out of retrograde. So all these good blessings are coming my good So I'm excited for Private Talk to be as successful as your.
Speaker 1: Music and your books. And amen, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yes, I hope you guys are liking this episode. We're gonna take a little break and we can get to my favorite part, truth with Texas. And I feel like we're gonna get some good questions answered because you're already an open book and I feel like you know. And I'm also gonna give you, even though you've asked me some questions in between this interview, I'm gonna give your time to ask Miss Texas one or two more questions. So I hope you guys take a break better, don't go too far. We'll be back we are back with the model of Negata on the Private Talk couch, and we are about to get to my favorite part, truth with Texas. So we're gonna play a little game. Okay, each ace is going to meet. Each symbol means something else. So it's gonna be a spicy, romantic, kinky, naughty. We're getting it all in, Amada.
Speaker 1: Are you ready? Yes? I feel like I should hang out with you more often because you bring out the sexy side of me. You guys. Even when she's not on.
Speaker 2: Air, she's like very like this, Hey, are you rubbing yourself?
Speaker 1: Everything's like very sexy about herself. I feel like, oh my god, I need to be more like her. I like it. I like it. I'm here for it. I'm coming to Miami soon. Yes, I gotcha girl. All right, Private Talk? Are you ready? I am? All right. Let's pick your first card. I am to get this one, all right. So Ace of clubs. So clubs are just my kinky question? Oh wow, first one is kinky?
Speaker 2: Who would have known? All right, we're gonna get real kinky with it. We're just gonna dive in. Have you ever pegged a man?
Speaker 1: What is pegged? Peg means flacking them in the ass. Oh yeah, No, I have not gotten to that stage yet.
Speaker 2: Have you ever witnessed it? You said you're porn you know?
Speaker 1: Actually? Yeah? Like really, when I saw my friends doing on set, I didn't see her. Is it pegging? Yeah? Yeah, I didn't see her pegging anyone. But I'm not gonna lie. You know, I have thought about it at some point. I have thought about is that a terrible thing? That's not a terrible thing. Yeah. Some guys have been coming to me trying to talk to me a certain type of way. I just want to make you, you know what I'm saying, act like a bit because you want them to be like, you're a bitch? Is that because you want them to bow down to the exactly? Stop talking to me that way? But actually no, I have never been curious into wanting to Have you ever pegged the guys?
Speaker 2: I haven't boundaries for me like, and I say that like boundaries is a word, like, I mean, I probably could be in a room with it, but it wouldn't turn me on, right, I couldn't and I couldn't be the one doing it.
Speaker 1: I've been asked to.
Speaker 2: But for me, I just like I can't do masculine the man because then to me, that's not.
Speaker 1: I can't. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Respect is a bigger but I couldn't like be like, yeah, that fuck me. I'd be like, bitch, get the fuck out. Yeah, I think I think I.
Speaker 1: Say more in a funny aspect, but to each of them, my respect you for all those that do. But yeah, I know I have never really been sexually attracted or been like, oh my god, this is so hot, I can't wait to fucking his ass. Like that's not you don't go home thinking about that? No, I don't about reverse.
Speaker 2: Do you go home and be like, man, I can't wait till he fuxs me and the ass.
Speaker 1: No, that's more like Christmas, thanks Giving, special occasions. But your ass has a bow tie on it for Christmas and special occasions only, there's rules and regulations to my bow. Do you give booty for like birthdays to blow jobs bthdays? Or you blow jobs every day? I'm talking, I'm talking ship while I'm here, But realistically, I think that that just is spontaneous. It naturally happens. If you're in that space and you choose to want to do that, then you do it if you plan it too much. It's not Yeah, I mean there's no wady overthinking. You can't plan it. It is what it is. You know. It's no judgment. Eh, I'm just having fun with it.
Speaker 2: But there's no judgment ever on the Private Talk couch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but in my life they're gonna be like, wait, what, we got your back about it? We got It's all good, it's all good. Right, let's pick the next one. I'm gonna go with the first one space.
Speaker 2: That's my favorite one. Okay, because it's a naughty question here at Private Talk. This is my logo because you know, just fun that way. Yeah, I can't take anything naughty voice.
Speaker 1: I feel I gotta do it more to you, all right? Uh?
Speaker 2: Do you like watching your partner play with themselves?
Speaker 1: First of all, I want to give a shout out to my mom. First of all, get one more time than she is probably on this live my mom him parmups again real quick. But you know what, you know, what's a good part that she don't understand no English like that, so hopefully she's not processing this information. But yeah, I think that that's hot. I think that that the visual part of seeing your partner you know, get hot and steamy. I think that that's that's.
Speaker 2: Sent She masturbating videos of them masturbating to them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they have, and I've seen it, and you masturbate to it. Oh my god, I'm not ready for this interview and hot and here well, and I am saying it the best of my abilities, which yes she has.
Speaker 2: I have masturbates to those home videos and that's okay, You're supposed to because it's your I feel like it's more intimate because myself, like I'm usually the one making videos for everyone, like I said, sometimes, so when I got them by myself, I'm like, wow, he likes me.
Speaker 1: But you know what, at the same time, I almost feel like, if we're really gonna get to that, I'd rather be doing myself than you know, be out here in these streets just giving it out to everybody, because I'm later now, I can't just be giving out to everybody. So for that, if that would be the case, yeah, I'd rather just be with myself, me and myself and not Oh.
Speaker 2: Yes, but you had to be like you gotta do it live so like they can't record you, so then I can't like have evidence afterwards. They do it at the same time because you think they can't record the screen. Well they can't, but they're charge me if they don't tell you that they're doing it. And they are like, hey, you know that video, You're like, what video? Then you know it's see I have trust is we're not doing none of that.
Speaker 1: You're welcome to send me whatever you want, but I'm not sending nothing nothing. Now try she'll be watching my videos. Guys. It's okay. Oh, here we go. All right, let's see all right, diamonds we are going diamon are girls best friends? Diamonds are a girl best friend? The private talk.
Speaker 2: If you want to give me some diamonds or a motto, yes please, we're welcome to accepting all the diamonds in the world send them.
Speaker 1: All right. What is your body part that you're most proud of? My body part that I'm most proud of? Oh wow, body part? I don't know. I mean, it probably has to be somewhere in my face. It probably has to be somewhere in my face. I don't know.
Speaker 2: If it's my lips, perhaps, like your mouth game is good my lips? Everybody, everybody service for my model.
Speaker 1: Everybody automatically thinks about my booty because I have a big booty. But I think that also I might be a little bit SI conscious because anytime I see another girl with a nice but I'm like, damn, her ass is really and I'm be trying to look at minds like have.
Speaker 2: You measured your booty? How big and inches it around? I have not, And the thing is that I can't see my own butt. I've tried many This is another thing for after Dark. Is why I definitely think you should come back. We're gonna have to measure your booty. You're gonna have to show us some yoga poses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that could be kind of fun. She should.
Speaker 2: All right, this is a random question for myself. Have you ever used food during intimacy?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, like the strawberries? Oh my god, I hate you. That means she did it. She said, No, I have not, but I've seen it so many times. I've been very curious though. Oh my god, I love that lady. What's her name with the grape grup? Yeah, it's terrible flip service. Look got you.
Speaker 2: So the next man out there, you're gonna have to like, you're gonna have grapefruits like in a bowl, you know, like cut that shit real good.
Speaker 1: The thing is that you have to love as long as you find someone that's open minded and to allowing you to do all your craziness. It's cool. But if you just come to a guy that you're dating and all of a sudden you bring a great food and just like wow, like they're gonna be like his soul, girl, the hell is wrong with this girl? I love that they'll be like, she can't she come back for seconds? I'll provide the grapefruit. I will, I wonder the grapefruit burns or something to them. Have you tried it? I have not. I have not. I haven't either, but I've definitely liked Did you try the cucumber challenge? No? What's not? What? Oh? Did you stick a cucumber somewhere? No? I did not, but there was a moment where there was suck. I did not do any of those things. But I do know that there was a challenge that was going on in social media for a really long time with everybody. You know, were they sucking? Yeah, they were sucking the cucumber to see who.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was not a great I used to have an old assistant that used to do like a banana trick, would like swallow the whole thing.
Speaker 1: But you know, I was, Oh my god, that must be terrible for your digestive system.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think she was just swallow it a whole, but you know, enough to show that she could swallow a big one.
Speaker 1: No, you know, oh my god, the power of her throat. He Okay, congrats to you girl. Last question, mama, Oh my god, I'm already scared with this girl. Look, I did not come in. I'm talking about my children's book and my music question finally, okay, and you know it's romantic, but I was still miss Texas. Okay it. So, how many times do you masturbate a week? Oh? Wow, that's gonna be crunchy, crunchy. What are you masturbating with that? It's crunchy? No, no, no, no, I don't really know. Every week is different. You know, some weeks you have extra time, and some weeks, like this week, you don't. When I'm doing like media tour, media press and I'm just all over the place working, I even forget that I have that there. So, but do you bring it?
Speaker 2: You never leave home without it? Do you bring it to your hotel room because when I'm traveling, i'm alone. And yes, I'm busy during the day, but at night I need to go to sleep.
Speaker 1: Actually, actually, I would be lying to you if I tell you that I do. You know, sometimes I take it with me in this trip, I did it, and then you know, I'm not never alone. I'm always with companies. Shout out to my girl Michelle. That's right, you know, we stay together all the time.
Speaker 2: That Michelle's gotta go to sleep sometime.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no I can. Oh my god, that's always so weird. Like Michelle's just laying there on the other side of the bed and I'm just here, like you know, paying DJ Now.
Speaker 2: You did all your skittle, girl, don't you. No, no, no, he needs us.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you can. Sometimes you can. But whenever I can get in and I feel that I need to, and if and if I feel that I want to and I can't, I just make myself busy with work. I like that.
Speaker 2: I just I just don't like that. I think you should just come when you want to. Sometimes it makes you feel thing clearer. I think I get more so pent up and stressed out that I'm like, huh okay, yeah, maybe that's why.
Speaker 1: I'm so stressed out these days. Maybe maybe that's why I can't see clear. You know what good dick in your life? All right?
Speaker 2: Well, with that being said, thank you guys. This was we're not going anywhere yet, private talk.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Well that is truth with Texas. So I'm going to finish that part. But we're going to Is there any other questions that you want to ask while you're on the couch, Yeah, you want to feel free to ask.
Speaker 1: You Well, okay, I'm curious to know. Okay, So have you thought about regetting married or maybe having children or all these other things. Has that been a thought that's caroused your mind or that's just not for you anymore at this point in life. You know, I definitely think about it. I definitely.
Speaker 2: I'm in the stage in my life where it's because I have been married once. I did like being married, just married to the wrong person, and so I did like you know, the unity and like what marriage all meant and things like that. And I do want to have a family, but I want to have it the right way. Okay, but happens organically, then it happens. But if I don't want to have a kid, just to have a kid, to like satisfy something inside myself. I have nieces and nephews and I have a lot of you know, friends and things like that that I could you know, I don't want to be that person to feel avoid and I don't want to be a baby mama either.
Speaker 1: I want to like enjoy, preach on it, you know, life, and nobody's trying to be nobody's baby mom. No.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've waited this long in my life and I you know, I could have done that with my ex husband if that was the case. But you know, I feel like it's you know, something really special and important to me. I've never had a hot child and so and just going through that journey through life and stuff like that, I feel like it's the next step. So if it happens, I want it to happen. But if it doesn't, I'm okay with that too. I think everything happens for a reason, and you know it's God's It's in God's hands and the only he will know.
Speaker 1: So how about this now? Knowing the career that you decided to take for yourself, how did your family? Oh and by the way, who do you have a tighter bond with your mom, your father, grandmother, you know before I'm a daddy's girls. Okay, dad, I did daddy take that?
Speaker 2: So my dad was actually the first person I told because he watched porn and my and he liked women that had similar attributes to myself.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, my stepmom is like, has a really big butt and whatever. So I didn't, you know, in doing it.
Speaker 2: He was the first person I told because I was like, uh, I gotta tell you something and he's like what And I was like, I was like, I did a porn and He's like, what do you mean. I was like, well, I'm Puerto Rican, I have a sex type like a man. It's all your fall and so I just did it and he was like, uh okay, and I was like he's like, are you serious. I'm like yeah, And I was like, you know, you know, I got tested. Nobody forced me to do anything I didn't want to do, and so I just told them logically and broke it down. And he was like, okay, well, if that's what she want to do, then I support.
Speaker 1: You and has your family senior movies. No, I mean that's kind of weird.
Speaker 2: I don't know, because the girl that I was the girl in a sexual way, Like that's like awkward, that's like ancestual and a thing like that. So I don't condone that at all. And me, it's like the things that we do not talk about, like they know what I do and they don't like, but they're not Like they're supportive in other ways, Like I've been in other things and I've had their attributes, you know that a accolades, I said, not attributes, but accolades that they could support and.
Speaker 1: Be there for me. So supportive in that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they support me, you know, but again, like they're not watching my movies because that'd be awkward.
Speaker 1: Well, you see the girl that I was talking about that that did porno, she was very open with her family about it. She would walk naked into the house. It was just a very everybody knew what she did and they would watch it. But it wasn't in a sexual way. It was just like their goals Angelina and that's what she does. Well we've all seen it work.
Speaker 2: Like it's like you see your work and you know, separates separate, you know, like around Texas is one thing, and that's again it was a persona and like a you know character, and then at home, I'm completely somebody different. So you know, I get shy, I get weird and like weird awkward things right right, and you know, like things that people wouldn't think of, right naturally.
Speaker 1: So here goes another one. Now that you have been able to accomplish these things for your Sylvan life, where do you see your silver and how is it that you would like to be remembered?
Speaker 2: For me, I feel like part of this journey with my with private talk is that, you know, part of laying down the brick roads or the bricks to that road of where my journey is going to lead up and you know, and eventually, but I don't really know what that you know, what that all really means either.
Speaker 1: Either this is something new.
Speaker 2: I didn't know, you know, a year ago that I would be doing a podcast. I didn't know, you know, twelve years ago I was going to do be doing porn. So for me, I'm really more in the moment and what feels right for me and my brand, and I just feel like evolving each year and like adding something else under my belt and like knowing that I can do anything that's put in front of me and like im persevere and be really strong and being a platform or having a platform to like showcase in time my fans anything I want to if right, having you on the you know, we've had all kinds of walks of lice on a couch and things like that, and learning different things about myself that I didn't know that you may be asking. You know that people want to ask out there. I would never know. And you know, even hearing your story and your journey and everything that you've been through is you know, empowering and very on my mind to the point where it makes me want to be a better woman. It makes me you know that, hey, you have all this stuff on your plate, that I can do it too, of course, Like it just gives you kind of a common ground and that like.
Speaker 1: People are all people.
Speaker 2: We all have you know, struggles, We have emotional problems, family problems, life problems. You know the world's going crazy right now with this coura like that, and there's all kinds of shit. So I like there's too many like big problems going on in the world that like we're just human and we're such a small you know factor of that. But knowing and understanding and being on a couch together and coming to some kind of common ground. I feel like that, you know, it's making the world a little bit.
Speaker 1: And I also want to give props to you real quick, because I feel that people can be very judgmental when it comes to women, to specifically, it's always women, right, People want to judge women more than anything. But I want to give you props as well because, with all due respect to the to to your career and what you have chosen for yourself, I like the fact that you were telling me that you now direct movies as well, and I know that this is a male predominated industry for the most part as far as directors and things like that. And the fact that I have never seen you work, but I can't imagine just based off your personality and your energy and who you are as a person. The fact that you're able to guide these women and lead them into what they're doing and make them feel comfortable. I think that's a super dope thing that you should definitely get credit for because we need more women to be involved in the direction of these movies as well, because most of the movies are directed for men. To feel good. You know, it's always about how the man feels in these movies, and it's like, what about what women want to see on these films as well? So I am grateful that you're doing that. And I haven't even seen any of your movies, and to be honest, I'm not sure that I want to see them now either, because now I see you like one of my girlfriends, and.
Speaker 2: Now I can't watch me direct because I so, you know, that was the Miami booty movie. So you know it's the Miami movies got.
Speaker 1: Booties in it.
Speaker 2: You know, you can okay it, but everywhere, you know, it does take a lot for me to like, you know, I didn't have to direct.
Speaker 1: I wanted to.
Speaker 2: It felt like it was a part of an homage of what I should did in my career. I had a really great career in the business, and I didn't have anything that likes like, uh, pushed me down or did anything like that, you know, And I was always a positive thing. So I wanted to give women and the new women and coming into you know,