Speaker 1: Hello, welcome back to the No Way Hose podcast. Today. I have on Jared and we're going hard on the Jays, looking into the one hundred and nine countries and many other such claims. We're not entirely sure where we'll be putting this up. This may go up on YouTube. If so, for my YouTube audiences, a reminder, definitely go follow me on Rumble. Who knows and these sorts of conversations we'll get pulled down and hey, if it's up on Rumble, well then you're one of the smart ones. I'm not sure we'll play it by ear. I think I might vibe check YouTube on this one. But with that, let's go ahead and get Dylan in here. I hope you guys enjoy this conversation. Leverage, unseen leverage, the kind of guts, name of dark stuff that we talked about sometimes in the show that's going on. The idea that they're able to manipulate this administration to this degree is quite insane. Hello, Jared, it's a pleasure to have you on the show. How are you doing today, I'm doing fantastic. Thanks for having me, sir, awesome. You want to take a moment to introduce yourself to my audience. I've been acquainted with you as of recently dug into a little bit of your content. I think we may I have a feeling it sounds to me like we may perhaps maybe starcross, I don't know, maybe not lovers is the word I'm looking for, but compatriots, I believe I get the vibes you probably were, like, for example, your co host, that name's super familiar. Were you one of the old inner circle guys for like part of the problem or have you been kind of running around those circles? Because at least I know your your co host name, I recognize that, so I just assume you've kuyds been hanging out in these circles. But otherwise just tell people about yourself.
Speaker 2: But yeah, sure, thing well. On the second half of Jay Talk with Jared on the Dylan Farnham YouTube channel. I've been studying conspiracies and the j problem since I was nineteen, so going on about twenty one years now, and over the last four years in particular, I've put heavy, heavy emphasis into identifying the Jays as the core crux of the issue that the world faces, and I see them as the head of the snake or hydro if you will, and that at the core of of all major issues in this world, whether it be communism, l G B, t Q, the central banking, enslavement system, you name it, wars, Uh, there's there's a Jew behind the scenes pulling some strings.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess probably to start off with, I guess we should probably define our terms here. I guess this kind of lets you open for wherever you want to go with it. I mean, I don't really know whenever we say to finer terms when when you're speaking Jew being a snodther problem, are you how how narrow or how broad are you getting with this? Although I do think to some degree it's a little bit of a bit of a both thing, if I had to guess, I think there's obviously an identity component that comes into play, and whether or not you're in the know, you're still to some degree intuitively going to behave in line with the crowd or the tribe. But I guess just kind of start off with, how would you define terms? I guess to perhaps give outs for people because I know for a fact I have plenty of Jayson not I guess not in my life particularly, but that I have known or that I've interact with that are all all different types. Actually not of all different types now I think about, they're all pretty much the non practicing Americanized ones that I've met, not like in most of the you know, always you know, kind of being like this is just some thing that I have nothing to do with, seemingly getting weaker as time. Anyways, I how you open question for you wherever you want to go with it, but I feel like it probably makes sense to kind of start from there, kind of like how we're going to define and Jews going forward, or or maybe just kind of set the rules ahead of time, like how the zoom at times I may mean generally at times I may and I'll say so or whatever, but go ahead.
Speaker 2: Sure thing. These tend to be individuals of the ultra religious Orthodox Talmudist and Kabbala practicing Jews, not necessarily not necessarily your run of the male atheist Jew, but they can also have leanings towards the tribe and back things like the formation of the country of Israel and the apologists at any given moment for behavior of of the ilk Will, which we'll be discussed today, I wanted to start with discussing Jews and usury, and as many of your guests may or may.
Speaker 1: Not know, actually if you don't mind, if you kind of like to set the stage for the usery, because I think it kind of what we drove at, like idea here was like one hundred and nine countries driving at that, the kind of the the pogroms, the driving out of nations, and I think there's something to the Jays. There's always like this thing and you have to like dig deeper, and right now the thing is October seventh. Before that, it was the Holocaust. Before that, it was the pogroms. And it's always kind of like a deep takes a lot of understanding to really get to the root of any different, any specific one of these, and the further layer you get down, like you you uncover another thing that now I needed to go. Now I'm gonna fucking dig into the pogrooms. And it's like, I think, kind of what you're leading to, even before the pogrooms or maybe even you could say a cover for the pogrooms of the one oh nine or whatever, or in some way related to it, we have the usury. I think perhaps maybe we're building from there, So to kind of set the stage for you, I think maybe maybe maybe you're gonna set the stage a different way. But I think there's something to that, sort of a thought thought behind all this.
Speaker 2: Oh sure thing, And the idea being is Jews, particularly the rabbinic class and the elites of old families, whether members of Shabbad Lubovich like today, or the Pharisees, which are discussed in the Bible, many have been involved in questionable religious practices in some form of another that have put them in hot water amongst the people that they come in contact with. Jews tend to not assimilate very well into the communities in which they become a part of the idea being that they engage in practices like usury and ritual child sacrifice, which is something we may or may not have time to get into today. But as we had discussed with the one hundred and nine countries one thousand and thirty times, there were various reasons for these things transpiring, and I just wanted to kind of get into one particular country for the sake of this conversation. I'll briefly mention a few others, and I have the list of one thousand and thirty countries that I can touch on, should we have the opportunity to do so. But this all kind of goes back to England for the sake of this conversation. And there's King Atha of Mercia who introduced the first monetary system in England using silver coins. They were broken down into two hundred and forty pennies per pound and stamped with a star not that star, and it's the origin of the term sterling. But he had anti usury statutes written into the code of law. He had banned interest on loans following King Offa. There's King Alfred from eight sixty five to eight ninety nine, and he had mandated forfeiture of usurer's property. Edward the Confessor, who ruled from ten forty two to ten sixty six, declared the users outlaws, banishing them from the country for life.
Speaker 1: And then we.
Speaker 2: Get into the idea of the first Jewish migration and expulsion from England. And in ten sixty six Jews arrived in England after William the First conquest and he's also known as William the Conqueror. He had defeated King Harold the Second at the Battle of Hastings and born in Normandy and also referred to as W. Willingham the Bastard due to his illegitimate birth. After his victory, he established Norman rule over England, reshaping its aristocracy, the land ownership situation, and some of the governments. So a lot of this, this data that I'm going to be discussing in this particular case can be found in a book by Stephen Goodson titled or Stephen Goodson titled A History of Central Banking and the Enslavement of Mankind. This book right here and well the historical records, the official historical record doesn't explicitly confirm their role in promoting this conquest. Goodson asserts that their financial backing was instrumental, and as a reward for their support, Jews were granted royal protection and they were allowed to openly practice usury in England. And the consequences of this usery was thirty three percent interest on land mortgages to nobles, three hundred percent interest on loans for tools and chattel to workmen. So if you were an apprentice and you were looking to get started, you'd pay three hundred percent interest to these money lenders. On what you borrowed, and within two generations one quarter of the English Land was in the hands of Jewish users.
Speaker 1: Now, no real quick, before we get embroiled in this, I do think there's something to be said of the question. Now, I myself, as I've gotten older, I've found myself to where I've gotten more and more out of the habits and ways of the user, or I guess to where I have for example, my car is paid off. Actually both my cars are paid off. I mean, you have a mortgage, but like for the most part, I've tried to not take out debt if I don't need to. But there is definitely a case to be said for like, I don't know that is it necessarily immoral like usery per se. I mean, we may have different opinions, And so then I think the question then becomes you know, one could say, perhaps is the issue so much that there's usury, or is it that the Jews are the only ones you had usury because or perhaps there's some other component, you know, ingredient of analysis we're missing here. For example, you know, things we see today like proximity to power. If you are a userer and you are also have situated yourselves in certain places. Now you've kind of got the inroad to the the the individual with the monopoly on power, and you have and you are the usurer, you are able to kind of more so craft agreements to your favor, I guess is the way to put it so essentially allowing you to be more predatory. So I guess kind of maybe it's is there. Is it really so much that the usery is the issue, or maybe it was a specific because the rest of the world wasn't It kind of left an opening. And also there's specific method and with this identity or this class kind of moves that enabled them to really I guess, utilize this underutilized thing to their benefit.
Speaker 2: And it's not necessarily that money lending is is negative in my eyes, it's it's the predatory practice of doing so. And they usually like to snuggle up to two kings and royal families for the sake of financing these kings, to give them the opportunity to expand their power, and in doing so gained great influence in the courts as as you had surmised. For instance, one of the individuals who was practicing and a prominent Jewish financier was said to be wealthier than King Henry the Second at the time of his death in eleven eighty six. So with this great wealth gives them the opportunity to buy influence and sway in not just the country in which they reside, but elsewhere.
Speaker 1: All right, now, back to where you were on usury. It did me to throw you off too much, but I did think at the very least it was worth talking about because this is kind of the central thing here. So I mean, I do think I don't necessarily find it immoral, Like, it totally makes sense to me if like, I don't fucking know you and you say, hey, I need a hundred bucks, and you're like, well, I don't really know you, So if you want a hundred bucks and you better promise me a hundred twenty bucks back, it totally makes sense.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: The trouble of taking the risk and even lending you money, you know, generally speaking, obviously, if you're doing amongst friends, let's be really you should probably just not I mean, the good business practices. But point being is not inherently immoral, inherently wrong. But I guess kind of back to where you were, I guess I think you were kind of going on the historical route and the usury and the place that it placed that it held in relation to the Jays.
Speaker 2: So as as the Jews began to pour into into the country, one of the things that became quite rampant and is documented in the book is coin clipping and bullyon fraud began to become rampant, and in twelve fifteen, on the fifteenth of June, the Magna cart Is established and nobles forced King John to abolish Jewish usury and cancel all debts because it began to place quite a burden on the local population, and shortly afterward edward the first enacted statues of Jewelry banning usury, and the first expulsion occurred on July eighteenth, twelve ninety, expelling sixteen, five hundred and eleven Jews who were allowed to leave with their goods after paying attacks. So for a for a long period of time, tally sticks were used as a form of interest free government issued currency in England, and they were used for over six hundred years. They were introduced under King Henry the Second, who reigned from eleven fifty four to eleven eighty nine, and they remained in circulation until seventeen eighty three, with their peak usage occurring between twelve ninety and fourteen eighty five, coinciding with the glorious Middle Ages of England, and we'll see a little bit later on that the Spanish Golden Age began in fourteen ninety two when Queen Isabella expelled the Jews, so coincidentally enough, so with the users expelled. Taxes were relatively moderate and there was no state debt. They were often used for salaries, infrastructure, infrastructure, and public works. There was about seventeen million of these tally sticks still in existence since sixteen ninety four. At the time. During this Golden Age, laborers worked only fourteen weeks out of the year and had one hundred and sixty to one hundred and eighty holidays. Houston Stewart Chamberlain praised living standards and the landownership that occurred during this period. Cathedrals like York Minister, completed in fourteen seventy two two were built voluntarily during people's leisure time. Being in they had so much free time on their hands they dedicated it to building magnificent structures, glorifying God and the end of the Golden Era came roughly at about the start of fourteen ninety two, when Jews were expelled from Spain and settled in Holland, and under Elizabeth the First in fifteen fifty eight Morano Jews Sephardic Jews entered England as goldsmith's and began practicing fractional reserve banking and issued gold receipts worth ten times their deposits, and the interest rates to the crown varied from eight to thirty percent, merchants thirty three percent, and to the poor at sixty to eighty percent. And then we begin to see what transpired under a Cromwell and the English Civil War, so Charles the First in sixteen twenty five clash with the Puritans. He ruled from sixteen twenty five to forty nine, And there was a bit of a instigator by the name of Fernandez car of a Hall who funded Cromwell's army. He was a prominent Sephardic Jewish merchant and financier based in London during the mid seventeenth century. He operated as a spy, an arms supplier and a bit of a political agitator, and he was deeply involved in supporting the Puritan cause against King Charles the First. Goodsid refers to him as the Great Jew, and he had military and political influence. Around sixteen forty he allegedly organized an armed militia of about ten thousand operatives in London. Their purpose was to intimidate the population so confusion and destabilize support of the Crown, and this coincided with the growing tension between the Anglicans, Anglicans, the Royalists and the Puritans the Roundheads as they were known. And he also financed and provisioned Cromwell's new Model army, making him a key backer of the parliamentarian forces. He had diplomatic connections in.
Speaker 1: Holland.
Speaker 2: He worked closely with Manassa Ben Israel, a leading rabbi and a diplomat from Amsterdam. Ben Israel petitioned Cromwell to readmit Jews to England, which, as we discussed, had been expelled in twelve ninety Uner Edward the First and their lobbying was successful. Jews were secretly allowed to resettle in England in sixteen fifty six, despite opposition from merchants, clergy and lawyers. And then there's his involvement in regicide, and Goodson presents the idea that car of A Hall and other Jewish financiers were involved in plotting the assassination of King Charles the first He cites correspondences between Cromwell and the Synagogue and Mulheim, Germany, suggesting financial support was contingent on Charles' removal, and the charge seat for charles trial was reportedly written by Isaac Doris loss At, Dutch jew and the legacy and impact of Carva Hall's support helped Cromwell rise the power and establish the Protectorate between sixteen fifty three and fifty eight, and his influence paved the way for the Second Jewish migration to England, the financial entrenchment of Jewish bankers in English politics, and the eventual founding of the Bank of England in sixteen ninety four. On the thirtieth of January in sixteen forty nine, Charles was executed after a bit of a show trial, and then we see the second Jewish migration. In sixteen fifty five, a gentleman by the name of the part in the Whitehall Conference had opposed Jewish immigration. October sixteen fifty six, Jews were allowed to settle, and then we see James the second was overthrown by William of Orange, who was financed by Jewish bankers. So what eventually happens is when you let these people into the country, they begin practicing usury then use this money to overthrow the government, similar to what we see in many a country over time.
Speaker 1: I did a real quick I didn't want to take a moment to I was just thinking about it an example of usury and kind of what we were driving at earlier in the idea of like it. You know, some of examples it may not be bad, and some maybe the Federate, the Federate itself, like if you look at itself, it's completely as an arbitrary number made up by the Federal Reserve, like whatever the currency, whatever the interest of money is like. So that's kind of a exactly what we're driving at right there. That's literally completely arbitrary. That's not a free market. That's just somebody at the top playing fucking playing silly little money games, no different than clipping coins in the past. So there you go. That's kind of I think that's a good example of kind of what we're driving at of like the issue of usury, and it's not even really usery. You may not really be putting it quite correctly. It might. If anything, there needs to be more specific like usury plus plus access to power.
Speaker 2: So percent. And when you consider that that the crown received rates of eight percent to thirty percent, merchants thirty three percent who choose to business with, and then the poor, we're paying somewhere between sixty and eighty. And if you were an apprentice looking to get started, you were paying three hundred percent on your tools, that would put you in debt for near perpetuity and you'd be working your whole life to pay.
Speaker 1: This, pay this off exactly. There's the cruc the issue. This is the same example as modern day of people people looking at a palant here or something like, oh, it's a private company. You're like, no, no, it's not a private company. The same idea with this whole usury concept. There there are kind of two separate things. Although let's be real, if you're in the usury game, you're probably connected into the dirty people. So not a whole lot of people in the white market involved in usury out there.
Speaker 2: So no, and particularly being at the time Europe and England for that matter, was was Christian and it's considered banned in the in the Bible, being in the majority of people at the time were not engaged in money lending, so it it was very much a Jewish practice.
Speaker 1: Exactly. All right, is there more you want to give us on the history before we start getting into more of the reasons of the of the of the one oh nine kind of dig into a little bit more of that. But is there anything more history wise you going to go to beforehand or it's up to you.
Speaker 2: Well, I've just found that for for the sake of of of the conversation it it's it's important to establish the two main main issues for the reasons in which Jews were expelled, usury being one and the second being ritual sacrifice and often ritual child sacrifice. They it wasn't just that they didn't assimilate into the countries in which they were invited. It was these these two predatory practices that put them at odds with the local populations and was most often the reason in which they were expelled. They were expelled in in this case for usury on on two different occasions, and later on we'll see that. Uh, there was a great deal of ritual child sacrifice that that got them expelled.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well now we're talking. Now we're into uh, there is no steel manning this, there's no well, oh well, some examples of usury, no, all examples of this not okay, But now we're getting into the old blood libel, the ancient, the ancient ancient sin that which must not be uttered. It's the worst of all things a person can do. Which is always was silly that that was a thing to begin with. I don't know how that, ever, was sold. The first time I ever heard of a blood libel what it was, it was a joke. And that was before while I was even still slightly more normal pilled. But anyways, that aside, we are at blood libel. I guess just kind of how the f I'll be honest, even myself some of these studies, you know SRA in modern times, and have seen many examples and claims and such, I do I do find myself finding it hard to get from there. I know I've dug a little bit into the realms of like the Sabotaans, and and so I don't know if you go down those route or maybe your one who believes there are certain sects or when you get to certain places. I mean, obviously, I feel like maybe you have your own route of where you want to go there, but I don't, I guess, kind of lay out your vision of this because I know, I struggle to believe that that was like ubiquitous. I guess through Jewish culture, especially up until today, I just struggled to believe there's anyone who's even close to a practicing Jew or even just say, I don't know the people of the world who grow up Jewish practicing and then you know they end up being I struggle to believe anyone, you know, like that is in or even just like the normal Jew is really into that sort of stuff. I feel like it has to be some sort of deeper layer of some sort. Perhaps I'm wrong. I'll pass it off to you here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have come to the understanding that this this tends to be the rabbinic elite, the individuals who would have been known as as the Pharisees in the the days of the Bible, who were practicing uh ritual child sacrifice, whether it be whether it be exanguination and blood letting for the use of removing the victim's blood to use in Satanic black magic rituals or for the purpose of baking it into their matza, or burning children and giving sacrifices to Moloch. For instance, the word holocaust itself for a couple thousand years. It's a it's a Greek word, and its original origin is a sacrifice to a god consumed whole by fire, and this was associated with the Canaanite and Jewish practice of giving offerings to Moloch. So it wasn't until the word became a little bit more popular, I believe, after what transpired during World War Two. But for instance, the the Holocaust that the Armenians suffered during World War One was not called a holocaust. So this, this this new rebranding of the word was was was done to disassociate the word with ritual child sacrifice by fire to Moloch practiced by Jews. So I believe that Jews have been practicing ritual child sacrifice for a very long time. This is discussed in the Bible on numerous occasions, not just to Moloch. But there's an idea that Jews kidnap children and bleed them dry. Saint Simon and Trent is a famous example. There's andre Yushinsky, which transpired in nineteen eleven, there were five children in Chicago and nineteen fifty five. But I'll get into some of the religious aspects of it, and the idea being when possible, they prefer Christians, and it's blood extraction and the blood is always taken from living victims. They don't kill the individual first, I e. Adrena chrome harvesting and it be distributed in bottles to other Jews, and it's used for again these these black magic Satanic rituals, and it's it's historical methods involved multiple stab wounds UH in particular vital areas of the of the body, and they'd use a pan or bowl to collect it. They didn't necessarily slit the individual's throat and UH drain it quickly. They It always involved torture and and would would take place over a certain period of time and in my opinion, being for the for the purpose of harvesting adrenochrome and UH. I had briefly mentioned andre Yushinsky. They cut symbols into the child's head in the in the in the practice, during the during the rite, and again Satanic ritual abuses is what this comes down to. They'll they'll sometimes crucify the the child if done around Easter, and they'll also circumcise uncircumcised victims.
Speaker 1: So these.
Speaker 2: These these events as I had mentioned, Perim, Passover, Hanka and Easter are the main times in which these these things were practice. And the idea being that they're they're using this blood for occult practices, cabala rituals. And I believe that that Judaism is is heavily tied to to Satanism, and that at a certain period in time, according to the Bible, the gods came down the fallen angels, sons of God came into the daughters of men, took of them. Why the same became mighty men of old, men of renown. That's Genesis three fifteen. And I this is opinion, but I believe that nearly all the major religions were started by these fallen angels, and that they went around and they taught people these things. And that's why you have the serpent being associated with so many religions. You have the the Rainbow serpent in Australia, you have Ketzel Kouada and Cocoo clan in Mexico, you have the pharaohs in their their their cobra headdress and in many instances which are found in.
Speaker 1: Could a serpent be another symbol for the uh? What is it the tree alife in Kabbala, because you could kind of almost imagine as like a slinking thing. I was just thinking that just now. I don't know, maybe it's a little bit of a sidestep, but you're talking about the seating all the different religions, and that's like when June spoke.
Speaker 2: To the Pharisees in the temple, he said to you, serpents, you generations of vipers, and when when when doing so, you specifically calling them a generation of vipers. So I believe that Lucifer, Satan in the garden of Eden, slept with Eve and Cain was her child, and Abel was the child of Adam and Cain slew Abel. But he wasn't put to death by God. He was banished and he went to the land of Nod and had a curse placed on him. So not only was there Cain's bloodline that that went out and taught these things. And mind you, Satan, Lucifer was a serpent. So this is where we get the idea of this serpent worship. And if you look into the the origin word of Seraphim, which what the fallen angels would have been as well as Lucifer, it's fiery or stinging serpent. So when these when these two hundred angels came down and took wives, they they taught them astrology, make up metallurgy, and how to make weapons, and they they told them worrior gods, and they they demanded blood. You'd often see ritual sacrifice in these other religions as well, and the idea being that it's a way to venerate Satan and make connections with him.
Speaker 1: All right, how how do you get from Judaism uh to these leafs? Are you taking? Uh? Maybe? Like I mentioned, like kind of a Sabbataisianism type of right vibe, because obviously I know the conception that pretty much every Christian it was given growing up, is that Judaism is uh is you know, essentially just oh, what we believe minus the New Testament. And I say we, I mean it used to be. I'm not religious, but I grew up in the church. But you know, our understanding was always like, oh, it's just that it's just what we believe mineus the New Testament, which I'm gonna be real that to me has already fucking problem. But you know that aside, even if that is you know that, I mean, that isn't even the case. It's clearly far more than that. There was a whole lot of you know, time, the desert, you know, and Babylon and this and that. So I'm kind of cure exactly. So that's kind of curious. Are are you more taking the Babylon route? Are you taking more of like a Sabataan route? Do these things both co exist? Where where are you at with this? Uh? With this? How do we get from uh, the Judaism that we all know in love to the Judaism that you were describing.
Speaker 2: So the Jews were given the laws by Moses, and they had the Torah, but they were consistently engaging in other pagan worship, worshiping false idols and being rebuked by God saying, hey, you guys need to cut this out. I keep catching you guys doing these things you shouldn't honoring other gods. And some of these practices were practiced prior to being expelled from the Land of Israel before they had gotten to Babylon. But when they arrived in Babylon, these things almost became ingrained in their culture and became a large part of what they did. And when they left Babylon and were freed by the Persians, they continued to to practice these things, like for instance, Sam Tripley calls them Babylonian money magicians, So they were practicing usury from what they had learned in Babylon. But there's there's also reason to believe they were practicing it prior to that, and there was ritual blood sacrifice in Babylon, but they were also burning children to Moloch prior and like for instance Acts seven forty three and Amos five twenty six, it gives explicitive instances of them giving sacrifices to Moloch being the reason that they were expelled from Jerusalem. And it also says that they were using the star, that star being in the Star of Remfan and that they made idols to Kiun and Kiune is associated with Saturn, so again we find this this this Black Cube's Saturn death cult associated with Jews. So it it's something that occurred in some shapes and forms prior to being expelled from Jerusalem and arriving in Babylon, but probably over the course of those three four hundred years while they were there, it began to be amplified because they were more openly able to practice these things in in in Babylon rather than being persecuted for them.
Speaker 1: You've mentioned multiple times as being essentially like a Satanism of sorts, and I talk about Satanism plenty on my show, so I'm you know, I'm no stranger to it. But when you say Satanism, particularly here, what exactly all right now? Are you thinking that at its core, at the deep rabbinical you know, inner core, is this God? What did I just say? I totally just had a just totally brain fart middle question. What did I what was? What was I literally just saying, I don't know, totally just mid you forgotten the question?
Speaker 2: And it's in its origin at its core is Judaism Satanic? More?
Speaker 1: Oh, Satanic Satanism? I totally lost the threatened Satanism. Anyways, what is like in relevant? Are you thinking these people literally are thinking they're serving Satan or is this more of a kind of like a temple of set Leveyan Satanism, you know wu wu type of conception of Satanism where it's more of a worship of the self.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then obviously I think it's funny. I'm actually far more of an egoist. So I think this is kind of a dumb or or or inverted perhaps way or a negative way to view these these you worship the self when we talked about these sorts of Satanists, I think it's kind of a dumb essentially not not a way to lead to joy, I guess is the best way to put it. It's not a way to lead to a fulfilled life, I guess the best way to put it. But anyways, I guess what when you speak of Satanism in regards to this, what are you referring to. Do you think they are literally of the belief they are worshiping another entity now? Or do you believe they are worshiping themselves? I guess this is what I was driving any.
Speaker 2: I believe they're they're actually worshiping Satan, that they are revering the the antagonist to God, and that they honor him in many ways. And there are some people who say that that this particular quote is is not real. But there's a quote by Harold Wallace Rosenthal who stated, not many Jews like to admit this, but our God is Lucifer, and we are as chosen people. So the idea being that Satanism is so prevalent in Hollywood, in many of these these these mystery schools, it's not always outwardly discussed that it's it's Lucifer Satan. Like in the lower degrees of freemasonry, they are not conscious that they're serving Israel and that Lucifer is the architect. But the higher you get up the ladder, and when you reach certain levels, you you come to understand that you venerate Lucifer. And if I'm not mistaken, it's maybe the thirty second degree. They they they draw a I believe a star of rem Fan or star of David on a on the ground encircled and they sacrifice a goat. So these these these practices are are very much brought into these these my story schools that are so prevalent in the in the elites, and the idea being if you if you sell your soul to to to the devil, he will give you riches, power, and all you gotta do is is sell your soul.
Speaker 1: I actually it's funny. I had a little bit of a riff on this a while ago on the show in the morning Show, I was watching a Rabbi Shmooley clip and I don't remember the exact sentiment, but it was something along the lines of he was, I forget what holiday. It's always some Jewish holiday on this Jewish holiday. But he he was kind of going on about how I forget how he characterized the first kind of the idea of like, you know, many people, you know, kind of come to God and humble themselves before him or whatever. But he's kind of like and I don't know if he said humble or if it was like apologize, but when is God going to apologize to me or humble himself before me or what? However a character and that was very much like, well, I'm not religious, so I'm like like like like to believe that there is a God, a creator. He's supposed to be all, you know, benevolent, all all these things, and then you also simultaneously believe that it's just a hard square to circle for me. And if you have a perspective, I guess of a lucifer a light Bringer. I guess perhaps maybe if that's a way tend to perhaps characterize it, to push one a little bit of a positive angle to it, that perhaps there's something to that, Perhaps they see themselves as the enlightened ones because they're willing to buck the trend or whatever the the I don't know, is there something to this threat of thought?
Speaker 2: Perhaps, very very much so. They It's it's almost the like the the Gnostic view that that that God is is the bad guy and you know, the demiurge, and he's keeping us trapped in this this very authoritarian life where you can't do this and you can't do that, and you have to serve worship me. But Lucifer was a good guy. He wanted us to experience the world. He wanted us to be free from these shackles, and he gave us the opportunity to live without this ignorance, brought us fire Prometheus. And yeah, so they they very much so view Lucifer as the good guy in this story. It's it's similar to what's what's found in the Gnostic point of view.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which that is interesting you bring that up, because it is always like, what the hell isn't it even is narcissism. But now that I think about it, never really thought this way, and if there is truth to the sadism thing, well, it's kind of pretty damn on the nose what nacissism is. It's kind of openly telling, hey, this is kind of what we fucking believe, sort of, because that is pretty simple. That is, that is just the if you take a Lucifer as the hero, that's kind of, in a very simplistic way, what the nissism belief is sort of. I mean, obviously a little bit different layers to it. I guess, uh, I mean we've gone a lot. Is there anything particular, particularly in this analysis of surrounding the one hundred and nine, the Satanic ritual abuse or anything along those lines of the beliefs you feel like we should hone in on because I mean, you'd know better than I would. But I mean, this is definitely leaves a lot for us to chew on. But I guess, and do you think there's anything particularly we should hone in on that we haven't before? We leave this for today?
Speaker 2: But man, it's a lot we could discuss. The few of the instances. I do have a list of some of the things that transpired that we're discussed by historians explicitly detailed things that they have observed or were reported. For instance, and four fifteen Socrates Calasticus reported that Jews had bound a gentile child to across and poked him until he died. And four to twenty five Baronius reported that Jews crucified a child, and six fourteen Monk Antiochus reported that when Jerusalem fell to the Persians, Jews purchased a gentile child and slew him like a sheep.
Speaker 1: So these.
Speaker 2: These instances were usually at the core of them being expelled. When Queen Isabelle made the edict to expel the Jews from Spain, there had just been a ritual child sacrifice that was brought to her attention, and she said, all right, we got we gotta do away with these guys and get him out of here. And as any no, Christopher Columbus sailed the Ocean Blue and landed an American fourteen ninety two, which happened to coincide with this expulsion. And not many know that Christopher Columbus or crystabaal Cologne, was a converso, but I don't believe Jews convert. I believe they subvert because in thirteen ninety one they were forced to convert at the threat of death. So many Jews outwardly converted to Catholicism, but were still engaging in these practices behind closed doors, similar to zabatize Evy and what was found in the Ottoman Empire in the time of about sixteen sixty six and the years after and where we get sabat and Jews from. So it's always an inversion of God's law like zabatize Zvy was, you know, proclaiming redemption through sin and that you could get closer to God by engaging in sin, and that would definitely coincide with the idea that their God is Lucifer. If they wanted to be closer to God, they would engage in heinous acts like incest and virtual child murder.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now that is an interesting component. Now and the thinking of all this, and in light of my understanding of the Sabatans, I'm kind of curious, like, what are your thoughts on what even the Sabatan cult is because it sounds like it sounds like almost it was perhaps an attempt I guess as bringing what we're implying or what you're implying is kind of what's going on behind the scenes, and to bring it to the fore, to make it the mainstream, make it to you know, make what's hidden become the reality.
Speaker 2: Perhaps Oh yeah, yeah, that's why you see these things in in Hollywood, and they're being glorified ever more so on a on a public in a public manner, people like, uh, you know, you're you're, you're Katie Perry's your Nicki Minaj's, uh that I forget the gay gentleman's name. Who's who's like writing Lucifer in one of his music.
Speaker 1: Videos, Sam Smith, I think he did.
Speaker 2: Something along those lines as well, as it was a black guy. I don't, I don't, I don't. I'm not familiar with his name, but yeah, yeah, yeah. And so it's just the idea being that they they want to not just let the old gods out, you know, as as Sam Tripley says, I believe they they want to make Satanism and in the practice of of honoring Lucifer mainstream, and they want to you know, take off their masks, so to speak. And the more people they can corrupt, the better. And that's why people are rewarded for these behaviors and not the good, honest, hard working individuals or are kept down. But if you're willing to sell your soul and diddle kids and and engage in black magic rituals, you will be promoted. And that's why we see these things so so widespread.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bub way, bubba in the chests. It's a little nas x. That's who that is.
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 1: Appreciate it, Bobo. He's also saying, he mentioned the black cube, which is a kind of as we're discussing this, obviously, if we're to accept your thesis of having having basis in realit, I mean, I mean, I don't know, I tend to agree with you, but it sounds to be we're noticing these commonalities of these and to some degree, maybe this is what we see kind of lazier version of the modern day cargo cults and stuff. It's almost like the same repackage ideas over and over and over again. As we kind of pointed out with the nacissism, it's kind of what they believe. Now you've got you know, Saturn already entered the chatter earlier Black cube here, so you can kind of drive to it. So is there something that we mentioned their time in Babylon, which obviously I mentioned Kabbala earlier, and I was like, could the tree of life Kabala? Could that also be like a serpent because it's kind of like a So it's like, I guess you could even the serpent in the tree of life. So it's like the idea of like what I forget exactly Kabala, I don't really know. It's like the past day, I know kind of it's the idea of like understanding. I guess, dialectics, health, the ideas move people, you know, kind of the idea of you know, this is what they talk about a lot of times they're talking about magicians of like how they're able to kind of influence the world. I mean, religion is probably one of the best ways you really can. And a lot I do think like they're kind of these repackaged things, as we see with a black cube. I guess kind of just thoughts to that, am I cooking with fire here and that these are all just kind of repackaged concepts of the same thing, just expressed through different ways.
Speaker 2: Yep. Now the black cube of of Saturn being found in Islam. And what do the the practitioners of the Hodge do. They take a trip to Mecca and they go counterclockwise around this giant black cube. And there is reason to believe, according to some schools of thought, that Islam was created by Jews, that Catholicism was created by by Jews. Many of the popes have been Jewish, the Jesuit order was created by Jews. So I'm almost of the understanding that nearly every religion besides a few, uh maybe small indigenous groups, you know, and like the rainforests of Bolivia and Brazil, who didn't come in contact with the fallen angels. But many of these, these these large organized religions that were found in certain countries were taught by these fallen angels to corrupt God's plan. And and we'd often see ritual child sacrifice. And nowadays like the Muslims flooding white Christian countries, the idea being to replace, to replace white Christians, uh using Muslims or or using immigrants. You you're probably familiar with the callergy plan, the ideas to uh replace the the white race, and the manner in which to do so was through immigration and outbreeding them and flooding the countries with uh that they said blacks and Asians because Asians were easier to control. But we're seeing that modern times with some of these immigration policies that are occurring in countries like the United States, the United Kingdom and Australia, where leadership individuals like Donald Trump and who is in my opinion, a Jew, and I have some data on that here Starmer of the UK, Great Britain, England part of me. He's comes from a Jewish family, raising his kids to be Jewish, like Donald Trump, his daughter married a Jew. He's very much a member of the club and is conscious of the gods or god there God Lucifer, who he honors in the manner in which he goes about his business.
Speaker 1: Well, I think we've kind of hit everything, and I think we weirdly hit it on a good ended. It on a good note, Jared, where can people We'll find you. I'd be happy to have you on again at some point, maybe carving down a different lane of Jadam or perhaps a different topic. But it's been a pleasure having you on. Let people know where they can find you at and uh yeah, I'll see you in the chat uh for tomorrow on the morning.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me. People who are interested in my work can find my content on the Dylan Farnham YouTube channel. The episodes are going to be titled Jay Talk with Jared. I've covered everything from the Garden of Eden, the Jews, time in Persia. I did an episode on World War One and World War two, Jews influence in those big historical events, and as soon as I get caught up with time, I recently did an episode on on COVID. As soon as we get to the present, I'm going to start diving into other ideas related to the occult and Jewish influence in the world.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, maybe I'll have to get back on and talk about World War two and the Jews, because that'd be an interesting one for sure, Or World War one, world War two and the Jews, I guess, because I'll both of them. But uh, with that, I guess one last thing to leave you guys at chew On. We won't dig into this now, but Bobo says said there's apparently there's a theory the Las Vegas shooting was a blood ritual for Donald Trump to become fully Jewish. I've never heard that one, but it's a fun one. But with that, guys, for those who want to support my show, leave a like, share, subscribe, comment, leave a five star review. When iTunes or Spotify, you can find the show on YouTube Rumble all the audio podcatchers. You can find on acts as well. You can follow me there at Tara Gang Jose. If you want to support the show the best way you can, you can do that with money over at patreon dot com slash no Way Hose twenty twenty. Look right here, there's a QR code for you if you prefer that, or you can just go on over the site yourself. Type that in Patreon dot com slash no Way Hose twenty twenty. The lowest level, it's two bucks that gives you access to early episode. It was usually do about one to two of those week keep about four buying the pay well at any given time, keep a keeping. You also get access to the telegram. You also get access to the stumble over my words that you get access to the to the RSS feed, and you get access to pre show, post show and video calls. I mean Aus's weekly are weekly show, a weekly calling show, already dead and the highest solves my sponsors. They give them a big shout out every episode at my previous post on targeting at Tara or at learned Hood. Also at Eburgate D's at I also have at Jolly On Cleebold Ma Homie, Tim Tuttle at Infinite Zeal also Will Bels Litius blueber Rebdi Wine big fan of the show, Torn May at Wayne Taculus one eight hundred cards for kids. Mark Vestibule also have Oh man, I gotta add this too. I should have had this already set up, but they just added today. They're a big seller. Who do we got here? We got to? I want to. I want to throw them in this one. There's a new one today. God dang, I forgot Jack. Jack was the one. And then I also have another sponsor today. Man, I don't know why. Today has been a real good day today today for me. And then I also have no free lunch. And with that, guys, we're out of here. Love you all free my nigga. Tim Tuttle all al We're out of here. Bye bye