Speaker 1: Baby, I'm a gangsteratu it takes a little tangle. You don't mess with me. Mess with me, baby, I'm a GANGSTERA tou ouch baby, You're game. Statue for good warning.
Speaker 2: This podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality. Listener Discretion is a vibe.
Speaker 3: Talkwardly fellas.
Speaker 2: This ain't my first time at the rodeos. Hello, and welcome back to the fucking show. So got a little something something for us today. You're gonna love it, I promise. But before we just jump right into the topic and everything, you know, we got to handle a little bit of business first. And despite how it looks, it's actually a really rainy day today. I don't know why it looks like it's a bright sunny don't The backlighting is deceiving because it is a rainy, cold and gloomy day and it's perfect for the topic that we have for today. Really sets the mood, gets things going. But I have a new shout out and I don't know if I mentioned this before, but Donna Joe, I did get your email.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I will check it out. Recommended a series for me, and then the one that I really want to talk about for just the second is from j last name initial G. So it's entitled longtime listener, first time caller, and I'm not going to read all of it, but it's definitely worth noting here for a shout out. He said some extraordinarily kind and supportive things, and then at the end of the email, he said he's having a hard time hanging with uh. Here's a quote the ones that feature science fiction commentaries from experiencers. These folks are complete nutjobs, Julia. They need to be fitted for a straight jacket and put in a padded room. I am an engineer, and there's only so much disbelief I can suspend. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. In any event, I enjoy listening to you and always will. I'll just skip past the retards telling me the lizard people are eating babies with barbecue sauce on a flying saucer, and then he says, keep being you. Much love from Jay. Now I realize that one person does not represent the collective, but since it was such a thoughtful email and he is a longtime listener, I want to address the collective just in case. Maybe you yes, you are on board with what Jay is saying about the SRA survivor testimonies. Listen, I don't advertise for these people. I think you know that by now. I don't actually advertise for anyone. I never pick a team. I don't subscribe to really any genre. I'm kind of in the middle on a lot of topics. You know, I guess I'm subscribed to God's team. That is one thing that I will If I'm going to subscribe to something, it would be that. And you know that. But as far as the SRA survivors, I want to address the skepticism. And I've said this before in the past, but it's definitely worth repeating. Sometimes, as can spearcy theorists, our minds can be so open that our brains fall out. And I have made this little disclaimer on the SRA testimonies in the past. Do they put this stuff out there they being CIA, whoever is in charge of releasing the SRIA survivors upon us. Do they manufacture this stuff and put it out there to make us look like assholes for believing it? Because sometimes it's so grand and so extraordinary, As Jay was saying in the email, that in order to believe it, you've got to be a certain kind of individual. So do they put the and then at the same time, do they put certain SRA survivors quote unquote out there with their testimonies to make the ones who actually lived it and actually suffered and actually went through this stuff, you won't believe them when they come out because there's been so many that have taken trips to Mars and you know, had Golden Corral with the Pleadians that you just can't hear one more SRA survivor. Can we take a break from SRA survivors for a while. Sure, I can do that for you, not saying we're giving up on this mission, but we can take an intermission. Here's the thing. If we don't know what's out there, we can never prepare ourselves for attack. There are SRA survivors out there predicting future events. There are SRA survivors out there that I find credible and legitimate, and I want to know all the things that they went through. And then there are ones that are having Golden Corral with the Blue Aveals, and yeah, it's hard for me to get on board with the ones that are having Golden Corral with the Blue Aveals. Because I don't believe in a lot of that stuff. And at the same time, I wonder, and I think to myself, could it be just hear me out, could it be what these people went through is so fantastical, it's too fantastical to be believed. Yet at the same time, could actually be happening.
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 4: There is I just.
Speaker 2: I straddle the fence so hard sometimes with the SRA survivors. And like I said, it's not like I choose a team. It's not like I advertise for these people or tell you everything that they say has to be one hundred percent legitimately the truth. But we need to know what's out there. We need to know what people are listening to, and we need to find the ones who are genuine and authentic. And I think I've come across a few that I would say are genuine and authentic. Fiona Barnett would be one that just I cried like a baby after I heard you know, it was like a little documentary. If you haven't watched it, please make your way over to Room two three seven and subscribe to the Patreon Get in there to room two seven and watch the Fiona Barnett. She's talking about Nicole Kidman. She's talking about all kinds of shit breaking loose in Australia, and I would say that I believe her. I find her to be genuine. And then there are and you know what, I kind of the one with the blue lotus meringa taint rub. I'm not gonna lie. I find her credible. After listening to the whole story, giving it a little bit of time, I mold it over. I'm gonna say sixty percent authentic with that one, maybe even seventy percent authentic with that one. I do worry and wonder a little bit because she was into like acting and modeling and stuff like that. If she's not just somebody they've rolled out there with like a fake story, And you should always leave room for something like that to be true. But sometimes when I go into listening to an SRA survivor's testimony, it's like the first time I watched The Blair Witch Project or The Fourth Kind or any like found footage movie where you get to the end and you're wondering if that was true, and then you find out that it was all fake, and you're like, damn, that was so convincing. Wow, I really thought that was real, and here it is just a bullshit story. I watched somebody on Facebook totally tricked me into watching a mockumentary, said it was real, all this stuff actually happened. Ya da da da da da. It was the craziest thing she'd ever seen. I watched it, got almost all the way to the end before I realized it's a mockumentary. It's fake. It's like watching you know, a ghost paranormal ghost hunting shows like ghost Adventures, and you know whatever, it's staged, it's scripted, it's it's a production. And then sometimes the opposite is true. Like you ever watch a Marvel movie knowing that it's completely fantasy. I used to be really into Marvel. I still I'm kind of actually getting back into it a little bit. I you know, sad but true guilty pleasure love Marvel stuff, but knowing it's fantasy watching it and then getting to the end of the movie and then looking at your friend or whatever and going, that's all based on true shit. Super Soldier program, the one of the Iron Man movies. It's all about like terrorist attack and Middle East stuff, and like, hello, that's clear. It's all based on they got an Operation paper Clip reference in one of them. I think it was Captain America, the new spinoff shows like WandaVision and Loki. It's sure it's strictly fantasy, but somewhere in the back of your mind you gotta know that it's based on reality, because they do fuck with our timelines. In my honest opinion, they figured it out a long time ago. They know how to manipulate shit, quantum physics and ant Man and all that shit. It's like, there are some movies you watch, like Blair Witch and you're thinking it's real, and then you get to the end and you're like, ah, fuh, you know fourth kind like, oh, it's fake. And then there are movies you know are fantasy, and then you get to the end and you're wondering, Hello, that's got to be based on some true shit because they put Project paper Clip references and all this stuff like the Red Goal and all that crap. That's that's based on real Nazi mysticism and stuff like that, The Tessa Act and all that shit. What Hitler was looking for in Antarctica's that's it's like a fantasy movie, but it's a true story. Now when I go and listen to these sorry survivors, sometimes I wonder if it's not an actress telling a true story. It's like a it's a fake person, but the story is true. It's like they've floated this person out there, like til Swan. She looks really good, she was immodeling. She's selling blue lotus, marenga tank rub now and very attractive. Maybe she herself as a person didn't go through this, but maybe she's like playing a character and this story is true. I don't know. I leave a little bit of skepticism and everything now. The ones that are having Golden Corral with the blue veals, I think that most of that stuff could be completely staged and used as a tactic to get you to question and also disbelieve anyone who would come forward as an srace arrivor. But deep down, you know and I know that this stuff goes on, and this stuff is real. Whether they have actresses just telling stories or not, we know that this stuff goes on. We know that Satanic ritual abuse is one. We know that the pedophilic elite are just marinated in this stuff. But that's enough of that. I just wanted to say I'm addressing the collective based off of one person's a pension, but it could be the opinion of many. So I wanted to address the skepticism and everything out there. I'm not an asshole, all right, I get it. A lot of this stuff could be completely derived, and some of it, I'm sorry to tell you, is real. Whether it sounds absolutely ridiculous or not. I tend to think some of this stuff is real. Where is your line in the sand? I don't know. It's different for everyone, but I find the SRI survivor testimonies really fascinating. It's, like I said, for me, it's almost like a cinematic experience, like, oh my god, somebody should make a movie about this. It would be one of those ones where you get out of the theater and look at your friend and go, that probably is some real shit, like hostile. That shit probably goes on people. You should watch it. So what do I got for us today? Well, I have an SRA survivor testimony for us today? Is that a dick of me? I didn't put it in the title on purpose, just in case mister G from the email is looking out for that. In the title, I wanted him to click on this video. Is that a dick of me? I don't know, but yes, click off now if you're not interested. But I do have an SRA Survivor for us today, and it might be the last one for a while, so just sit back and enjoy it. I purposely didn't put it in the title because I wanted mister g to click on this episode. Like I said, but it's a doozy and after today we'll take a little break from the SRA Survivors. But I'm telling you, you gotta love it. But another news is time moving weird for you guys. Listen. I've heard a lot of people say that, you know, oh, time's moving slower, or times moving faster or time. I feel like there's a little bit of both going on right now. Sometimes I feel like I don't know where the day went. Maybe it's because I have a baby. Time just actually seems to be moving odd. And I think it's because my humble opinion, if you watch the spinoff show The Marvel the Loki about like all the timelines and stuff, we're racing towards something, and I think they're manipulating the timelines, and I think time is being weird right now. It feels weird. Everything feels off, just a little bit off. And I keep seeing this stuff on Instagram and TikTok and Facebook, and I get my stomach is turning because the whatever the agenda is, It's like I'll see three videos in a row that just make my stomach turn, and then like two Trump things and like three conspiracy things, then some clearly fake stuff that's like AI trying to scare people and nobody's really talking about like the real issues here. I'm just a little bit worried about the state of things right now. But we'll see as time goes on, you know, as things unravel what we're looking at. But they're clearly getting sloppy and messy with stuff like the Jim Carey thing. Anyone with eyes to see could tell that was like a replacement person. There were plenty who had eyes to see that new Britney fucking got replaced. And you know they were saying, were where's Brittany wears Britney? Brittany wear yellow shirt? If you're in trouble, would they say justice for Brittany? And anybody with like half an intuition knew that wasn't Britney anymore. It's like, but nobody even cares about that bitch. They replaced Brittany. Life moves on. Now they've replaced Jim Carrey. I guess life is gonna continue to move on now. Well, it's odd to me that we don't get stuck on these things for a little bit longer. I know, the Brittany thing, it took us a while to get over it. Now nobody gives a shit. But now we got Jim Carrey, and that's just not acceptable to me. Who else I'm sure major politicians have been replaced. I'm really surprised they didn't swap the queen out. She's probably her consciousness got uploaded into some younger person's body, probably, but they retired that old carcass and uploaded her into a new model and she's probably out there somewhere. But yeah, I don't know. It's just they're getting sloppy with stuff. Clearly obviously they're doing stuff that I mean, what do you even say? What do you even say? But to give you a little taste test of where we're at as a nation, some of the entertainment that is millions of viewers, subscribers, people in the comments, fighting with each other. Just they're getting we've lost control of ourselves, is what's happened, And we've lost all logic and common sense the entertainment that we have. This popped up suggested for me, and why the fuck they thought that I'd be interested? I have no idea. A trans person with no arms and no legs doing skincare and haircare routines, millions and millions of followers, millions of comments, thousands of people In the comments, some people are saying this is weird, why are we watching this? This is stupid? And then the next comment is don't you talk about them like that? They have rights to be a content creator if they want to. So obviously, the trans person born with no arms and legs doing skin and haircare routines with a five o'clock shadow, doing makeup video like, we're supposed to accept it, and they go by day, then we're supposed to accept this. We're supposed to be okay, nothing to see here, just a person I don't even know if they have genitalia. They had no legs, you understand, they had barely had a pelvis, no arms, half a beard with lipstick on, washing their hair in the shower and goes by day then and millions and millions of what's the word fall lowers? Fall lowers. That's why I am so careful to describe my audience as listeners, subscribers, whatever, anything but fallowers. It's like, I'm not running a cult here.
Speaker 3: People.
Speaker 2: You can check out any time, but you can never leave. Just kidding, y'all always come back. But that's not the point. This is where we're at as an This is what's entertaining. What was the video right under that, the transperson with half a pelvis and no arms, with a mustache and pigtails talking about get ready with me? I'm okay, thank you. But the next video is all these sympathizers coming out of the old so and so from my six hundred pound life died after fighting for her life from what fatness? Fighting from her life from fatness. I just don't Is this really our entertainment here? People? Is this really our entertainment? And then what's that next video under that? Something completely appalling, something important, something that, oh, well, it's not as important as the trans person with half a genitalia combing their hair and putting lipstick on it, beard oil or the six hundred pound fatty who died because they had one too many MC muffins. Listen the video right after that is a town local to me. It's called Eagle Points, Oregon. It's probably what ten to fifteen minutes from my house. Another pedophilia ring discovered, police bringing out boxes and cases of child pornography material.
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 2: And I'm it's got like a thousand views, maybe you know, one hundred and two hundred comments on it, but the six hundred pound life millions of views, millions of comments. Oh poor Whitney or whatever the fuck her name was, and rip, okay, rip, maybe she should have tried ozimpic. I don't and I don't even I'm not even an advocate for it, but do something, damn okay. The point being is something stupid like that or the ridiculousness of get ready with me? So these this is where we are putting our attention. This is where we're focusing our concerted efforts subscribing and sharing these videos, when right underneath there is an entire child pornography ring discovered in a local town. They're bringing out boxes and boxes and boxes and child pornography in Eagle Point oregan one thousand views, maybe a couple hundred comments, maybe and again just like the guy got who got busted in Medford, my town that I live in just a few weeks ago. This house, it's like teal with white shutters, little garden in the front, hibiscus plants, little hummingbird feeder out front. They had a little arch with like some little tomatoes growing on it. Inside the house, super cute. They got goose pictures on the wall, They got hands stitched quilts on the couch. Looked like a little old grandma house somewhere you'd love to live. Could have been an airbnb, it was so cute. They had a sewing room with a little sewing machine and little fragments of fabrics everywhere, Curtains on the windows, area, rugs, guess soap in the bathroom. Listen, people, this is what I'm telling you. It could be your name or uh. Boxes and filing cabinets of child pornography. They pulled out of that house Eagle Point, Oregon. So while everyone else is distracted by you name it fill in the blank, the circus continues, dot dot dot, just scrolling on our phones watching genderless neutral, no leg having no arm having get ready with me. That's got millions views, But we're busting pedophile rings in my neighborhood every other week over here, maybe a thousand views. It just to me, you know, that's astounding. It's astounding. Why that's not more important. But we do live in the m Night Shyamalan plot twist, So we'll see what happens. Something really horrible could be on its way that makes everyone stop and pay attention. We shall see. But that's enough of that. How about a little apothecary cornter to wet our whistle before we jump right in. Yes, Jay, you too, you will be jumping in as well me or don't you know, live your own life. I'm not a cult leader. Over here, we'll be jumping into today's as R a survivor and the host of this interview. Finally somebody I can get on board with. He only ever spoke when it was necessary, and that's the kind of shit that I'm on board with. Don't be interjecting every five minutes, don't make the entire episode about yourself. Let the bitch speak now. This one, it's borderline having Golden Corral with the Blue Aviels. It's right there. So we got someone, and use your discernment. We got someone who's either a completely mentally ill needs to be locked up, as Jay said in the email, or we have someone who has survived some of the most incredible bullshit I've ever heard in my fucking life. So up to you, what do you think? But before we get into it, how about a little apothecary corncer what tickle in the tank today? I did one for the ladies last time, so today we need to do something for everyone. And when I say everyone, I mean everyone. Alright, something short, sweetened to the point. Here's a little something for your immune system antie microbial infusion. Do not put this on your taint, it will burn. This says olive leaf and tie microbial in fu usion a robust herbal infusion to support the immune system and fight off microbial invaders. Olive leaf is a powerful antimicrobial and anti viral herb that works well during acute illness and for ongoing immune support. This might be good if shit turns into world boards z or I am legend at that point I would recommend putting it on your tank. You don't want to have zombie tanke. It just it's not gonna be good for anyone at all. And if they're planning a COVID two point zero and we all get leprosy again, put it in your pits, you tank, you bhole wherever you can get it. But nobody likes a zombie tank. This is going to be one table spoon, dried olive leaf, one tea spoon, dried time, one tea spoon dried lemon, balm, one tea spoon dried sage, and then lemon and raw honey. Place all the herbs in a teapot, Boil the bitches, steep them twenty minutes, and then add your lemon and honey. Uh you know again, not for the tank, but it could be eventually. Drink on the onset of illness one to two cups daily. And that is the olive leaf anti microbial in effusion. And that's gonna do it for today's apotha carry corn. He So, speaking of olive leafs, how about an olive branch. To the listener who reached out via email, I get it, you don't like the shit, And as you said, extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. I'm right there with you, But I think for a moment, and then I also understand there's only so much disbelief that you can withhold. Do what feels right for you. Do what feels right for you will take a little recess from the SRA survivors, But it does tickle my taints every once in a while to understand the inner workings of what could be really going on out there. And why I think it's important is because it would be hard for me to believe that this little old lady cottage down the street from my residence that has hibiscus plants and hand stitched quilts and goose pictures could be the hub of a major child pornography ring. But yet it's reality. There are some things that are so outside the realm of what we would consider to be acceptable or believable, realistic, and yet they are true. If you told me a they them trans person with half a beard, no genitalia, zero legs, zero arms was doing get Ready with Me videos on TikTok and had millions of views people fighting over them in the comments section, and only a few thousand views on the child pedophilia ring video. I'd say, you're crazy, that's impossible. What the fuck is going on? What's wrong with our nation? But yet here we are. Anyways, let's just jump into today's sra SERVI for and again, I think you're gonna love it. You're really gonna love it. And again this person could be borderline padded room or borderline my reality is totally shifted, you know what I mean. So she's also from New Jersey or she's a real like. I wouldn't wanna. I wouldn't want to run into her late at night in the Walmart parking lot. She scares me a little, really rough and tough like. She looks like the type who smokes sixteen packs of camels a day and hangs out at Buffalo Bill's titty bar. She's the cancer, all right. Maybe it's because she's survived what she's went through. It would make you a tough bitch, but a little scary, little intimidating. This woman her name was Holly. But all that being said, roll on one.
Speaker 3: They are alive with Holly. Huge.
Speaker 4: Thank you to Holly for coming on in mk Ultra series of interviews. Just give you a little bit of background before I hand it over to Holly. Then, Holly's an author and she's gonna share her personal story of growing up in the shadow of the mk ultar program, tracing its origins back to Operation paper Clip. She's going to discuss how post what intelligence initiatives evolved, the long term psychological impact this has had on her life, and why she believes these programs from me hidden for decades. So it's a serious emotional story, a journey, and we're going to explore trauma, memory and one of.
Speaker 3: The darkest chapters of Cold War history. So huge, thank you for coming on, Holly.
Speaker 1: Huge, thank you for having me, mister Atwood. I really appreciate it, especially because I folog you since twenty fourteen, twenty fourteen, so this is a huge opportunity. I'm really happy to be here.
Speaker 4: Thank you again, and we appreciate you your support for that length of time. So our viewers like a long detailed journey of your life story as it's happened. So let's go back to the very beginning then, Actually, before before we go back to the beginning, could you just explain to you know, to some people, perhaps we don't understand what mk ultrare is.
Speaker 3: What what is mk ultra.
Speaker 1: It's torture based mind control techniques. They use combinations of drugs and hypnotism, So they would, you know, hold me underwater until unliving me wait a certain amount of time, and then resuscitate me and the other children. And they would do that repeatedly. There would be sorry, I'm sorry, oh.
Speaker 2: Just real quick. The host apparently gave her a list of uh, you know, codes to use instead of saying rape, instead of saying LSD, instead of saying satanic ritual abuse or torture. She for whatever reason, he didn't want her to say the actual words. So they have these codes like Lucy and the sky with diamonds is LSD RD it means ray. Uh obviously SRA or whatever. You'll get the codes as the interview goes along. I think it's lame. I think if you're going to interview an SRA survivor, you better fucking do it uncensored. What kind of pussy shit is that? But anyways, it's not my interview. But there are.
Speaker 1: Codes, just so you know, I'm trying to remember the list of words.
Speaker 3: Forgive me, you're fine, you're doing great, Okay.
Speaker 1: I keep doing great, so thank you. But there would be s R A, there would be R rings, there would be electric electricutions, but it was all torture and trauma based. The adults would dress up like different characters, like characters from the Holy Bible, and then are the children for So you asked me what mk ultra is. So mk ultra is you in torture basedline control techniques and breaking somebody's mind, fracturing their mind and reprogramming them, rewiring them and controlling them with trigger words.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, people used to think this was a conspiracy theory that the government was doing this, but now ultras it's all wiki page folks, all documented.
Speaker 3: Yeah wow, Yeah, So Holly, let's let's go back in time. Then where did you grow up?
Speaker 1: I grew up in Far Hills, New Jersey. My grandparents, Millie and William Gabory, raised me. I had a great childhood with them. My mother was never around and she's still not around, so, but my grandparents on my mother's side raised me and I had a great life with them. I met my father when I was eighteen, and I sought him out and we had a great relationship for seven years until his passing. So my father was Baglio. He told me that on his side of the family, they had a pre arranged marriage for me waiting when I turned eighteen, but because I was raised outside the family, they were not going to hold me to it. But if my father had asked me, I would have married the boy anyway. On my mother's side of the family, my grandfather was served in the Navy in World War Two on a mind speakership, so I think it began with him. I think he was an unknowing, unwilling candidate in these projects himself, because he would come home and tell Grandma Millie Gabrie that the Navy would give him the other soldiers lucy in the sky with diamonds and green stuff, just as see what it would do. And she thought he was fullha more larkie, but he was telling the truth. He served on a mind sweepership. Now I'm not saying that he himself was at mon Talk or part of certain projects, but mine sweeperships were used in the Philadelphia Experiment, so I'm not saying that my grandfather was in the Philadelphia experiment. However, he was subjected to these MK ultra projects through his service in the Navy and the Reserves. I just don't know to what degree, but whatever started with my grandfather with things like Project looking glass. They knew I was coming and they tracked me. So I was literally born into these projects. Joseph Mangli, the Angel of Death from World War two. He was spared an Operation paper Clip and Operation paper Clip as a project where they spared approximately fifteen hundred Nazi scientists and elect from World War two and brought them all throughout the world, like to the US, Argentina, I think Canada, all over to different certain different areas to spare them. And they never went through Nurberg Trials or anything else. But Joseph Mangli he was a scientist and he experimented on humans and he tampered with the DNA and the genetics. However, he was also a sorcerer. Everybody talks about Jack Parsons JPL Jet Propulsions lab, Jack Parson's lab, and he opened a big portal in a desert, while justin Mangle could open up a portal inside a person. So it was not just his experiments, but he would also incorporate sorcery and necromancy and sra into it. So I was born into this. Joseph Mangley used gene splicing in my creation, so he used different DNA he used my mother and father, my biological parents' DNA on Unaki DNA and rothschild DNA. He used these different DNA. He used gene splicing. I was then implanted in my mother's womb, and while she was pregnant with me, my own kulture programming started right then and there, so I was traumatized in her womb. So when it came time for her to deliver me, I was born breach, which means I was bent in half and my butt came out first, and I was five pounds twelve ounces, but then I dropped down to five pounds one ounce and they were going to keep me, but because I gained a couple ounces, they did release me on time. But for all my life, I have two sets of memories. I have a set of being in deep underground military basis and then another set of memories for being on the surface of the earth. So I had a normal life just like everybody where. I went to high school and I went to Rariton Valley Community College for accounting. I had one class to get my degree. I worked for AT and T and Pharmacia before fives are bought it out. I wrote poetry back then, but I never expected to write anything more than a poem. So you know, I've been married and divorced, no kids, So I've had a normal, regular life. But for thirty seven years of my life, forty years of my life, I have two sets of memories where I was also in these deep underground military bases being transported, and I was kept in a cage.
Speaker 3: I was also right, Okay, let let me slow you down.
Speaker 4: So you've kind of jumped ahead and give given an off of view. So what we're gonna do is we're gonna go back now. Early on you said that you know you had this happy childhood under your grandparents. So how many years was it happy for before things started to change?
Speaker 1: Oh, with my grandparents my whole life until they died. I was happy with them. I had a good life with them raising me. When my mother came in my life, I was bounced around. I would say she was verbally abusive and emotionally abusive and not available. But that's why my grand I stayed at my grandparents' house. So I had a good, regular, normal life.
Speaker 3: If you will, all right me, let me rephrase this question. Then when do you remember first being in these experiments?
Speaker 1: I think when I was about one and a half years old. It is like the first memory maybe three and around to three years old.
Speaker 3: Could you describe that memory please? Oh?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Okay, my memories are fragmented. So at the time, my mother had taken me out of the care of my grandparents, moved us from New Jersey down to San Antonio, Texas or Austin, Texas. San Antonio, Texas, and she was never around. She kind of dropped me on my cousins. So I'm not sure where exactly they picked me up or how they picked me up, but there was more than enough room for them to take me out of my normal life where nobody would miss me. So the first memory, I believe I was in the dumbs of Texas and I was brought in with a group of children. So I remember sitting on the floor Indian style and twenty maybe twenty five kids, so a classroom of kids, and there were a bunch of adults standing over us, some kind of dressed like a nurse, but others dressed like Nazis, like Nazi soldiers. They had fatigues and different stuff on, and they were telling us. I have one memory where they were telling us we're turning you into super soldiers. And I kept asking the little boy next to me, what, what's a sup what's a super soldier? What's a myth? And he was trying to explain it to me. But another memory I have is we were kept in cages. There was about five to ten kids in each cage. If you go to like a Walmart supercenter and you take out the rows of items and you replace it with cages and five to ten kids in each cage. And we were wired up to these cages. And in my one memory, it looked like a huge, big warehouse with tons of cages in it. And they electrocuted all of us, and I remember all the screaming and crying. After the electrocution, it got quiet and there were only a couple cages where you saw movement, And as fantastical and crazy as it sounds, I think I saw one of the royals shape shifting. The shape shifted royal. It looked, for lack of better terms, like a t rex dinosaur. The beadi's sharp teeth and snout tail. This t rex looking dinosaur thing come walking down between the cages, and then it came in front of mine and the same little boy that I kept asking those questions too. He was wired up in the cage as well, and he said, Holly, bow your head like the Egyptians, or like the sleeves bowed to the Egyptian side. Bowed my head and this shapeshifter thing said why, why are you still alive? And I said, well, it still hurts, but some of the pain went away. And then it said what are you scared of? And I had nothing to lose at that point. You and it then it replied, you don't have to be scared of me. It reached down in the cage, it took me out. It brought me into another room. But the other room the other kids could still see into that room because it was half wall and then half glass, and the Shape Shifter armed me, armed me, and then aid me beat me. So when when it was done oring me, it threw me against the wall and I hit the wall so hard I landed on the ground and my head. I think my skull was fractured, because I just remember blood pouring all over. And one of the other programmers came over to me, a lady like she was going to help me up or something like that, and the shape shifter. The royal turned I think it, oh anyway, turned and turned to the programmer and said leave her there. And then the shape shifter went out, went to the next cage of the next child that was alive, brought it into the room and did the same thing to that child and exposed all of the living children still left alive after that electrocution exposed it to r ring and typical beatings and tortures. So, but we were kept in a cage the whole time. We were denied food, border, blankets, necessities. Some kids didn't even have clothing on. You know, it just depended.
Speaker 4: Sorry, well, you know you're doing You're doing great. Do you know we appreciate you. You were visiting these memories, it must be hard. And let me just add a little bit here then, So, in the documented methods that the government used to traumatize kids in the mkal To program, we've got exactly the things that Holly has described with execution.
Speaker 3: Predator activity. I'll just say to keep it calm for YouTube.
Speaker 4: And in terms of you know, the Nazis, I've written about Pablo Escobar and he said when he was going through the jungles of South America, he came across entire camps of Nazis saluting and singing songs to Hitler, etc.
Speaker 3: These people had come over through the rat Line.
Speaker 4: Which was established by the Vatican to help them escape from Europe to South America or to join US intelligence.
Speaker 3: So all this is completely documented. What Holly's saying.
Speaker 4: One of the characters I have wrote extensively about is Klaus Barbie, the butchert of Leon, who in South America was running torture squads, was bringing the white powder in and fighting community. So the US justified bringing all these Nazies over in the national security interest to fight the communists, all right. So so Holly, it sounds like these are very very early memories. Then what you've described so far, what kind of situations do you get in shortly thereafter?
Speaker 1: You mean, like what like I mean, I have more stories of what the programmers and like Joseph Mangley would do to us.
Speaker 3: If that's I'm just trying to go through it year by year.
Speaker 4: You started out at the beginning, what happens next, if it's Mangley or whatever.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I think it started in Texas, but then I think at some point we were up in Nelson, Canada, and I was still pretty young, and I think in Nelson, Canada we were still keptain cages. It was kind of a continuation of Texas. I think I was about five or six. For Nelson Canada, they had sick games for like I'm not exactly sure, but you know, they had these boxes that were similar to coffins. I don't want to say the words because I have with the algorithms, and they would put us in these boxes with you know, insects and snakes and other unlived people and leave us there. It felt like they left us there for days, just buried with these things. Or we were kept in cages. There were these three There were these monkeys that they had that they would keep us in the cages with and the monkeys would just beat us. The monkeys were trained to do certain things to the kids, so we were kept inside. We were trained with the animals. Once I got older and I was farmed out to black operations and stuff, I remember training with the dolphins and stuff like that. But when I was a little kid, they played this game with us. I remember they flew this one kid in by airplane and I was brought in by convoy in Nelson, Canada. My memory is fragmented, but they brought us children in and we were wrapped in blankets, but they gave us Lucy and the sky with diamonds or something like that, and boy, that was a hard, rough feeling. But then Mangle and the other programmers would play a game. They made us pick a color. I called it the flag game. Because they don't really know how to explain these things. I've seen them on alive another child by burnt by fire. So but they played this game I called it the flag game where they had each of us kids. There's about twenty of us kids, and they had us pick out a color. Or maybe there's about ten or fifteen, I can't remember, but it was a small group of kids. They had us each pick out colors. And I was going to pick out the color pink because my grandmother with her pink and purple, pink and purple, and the bathroom pink and purple, and my bedroom pink. Just oh, so I figured out pick pink. But when I went to reach for that flag, I saw that there was like a smudge on it, and I retracted and instead I reached for the yellow. And when every kid had a color. The programmer, the lady at the front of the room called out pink, and the child thought that she had done well.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: The soldiers that were in the room came over and grabbed the child and put the child in one of those boxes. And in one of those boxes was an overgrown wolf. It looked like a mute and overgrown wolf to me, and that was how the child was unalived, and we had to watch that. And when we were done watching the unaliving by you know, the poor soul was ripped apart by that animal. I just remember them coming and strapping each one of us kids down on what seemed like a gurney or some sort of wheelchair. We were strapped down and then each rolled out into separate rooms and the torture continued. Mangli had a daisy game. I was a small child under the age of ten, I think like six or seven or eight I was. I think we were kept outside in a fenceton area and there was no shelter or food, water or anything like that. And I don't know how long we were left out there in the woods in this Fenceton area, but I remember MANGLEI came out one day, and there were some other programmers with him, were people with him, and he came into the Fenceton area and had a daisy and he'd pick a pedal and he'd say, I love you. He'd pick another pedal and say I love you not. And he'd go around the whole daisy, I love you, I love you not, picking pedals. Well, this one time, it got down to the last pedal and he loved me not, and he was looking straight at me. He loved me not, and he started walking straight towards me. And the kids at this point were sitting on the ground, but there was some space between us, so he was looking at me. He was walking straight to me. All the other kids knew it. I knew it right before he took his second to last step. He turned left, then took his last step, reached down, grabbed the child next to me, grabbed that child up, brought it to the front where he was picking the daisies, and then he My memory cuts out. I don't know if I sat there. I don't know if I just sat there and took it or ran up streaming you can't do this. You love me not? You love me not. That's supposed to be me. I don't remember. I just remember starting the scream, and my memory goes blank because as he carried that child up to the front of us, I was looking that child dead in that child's eyes. I mean he loved me not.
Speaker 2: But he uh.
Speaker 1: Once he gets to the front of us and he started, my memory cuts out and goes blank.
Speaker 3: I said, your brain's gonna shut down at that point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that's the Daisy game. So they do those things, like one time they dressed up as angels, and you know in the Bible, you hear about the story where the angels came down on the Mount Herman and made a pact and da dah da da da. Well, they dressed up like angels and when I was a small child, again under the age of ten, I think maybe I was about eight years old, they put me on top of a stone pillar and they as saved me, but it was also s R A. And when they were finished, I remember another little child coming over and cleaning me up and bandaging my wounds. I was ripped apart, I you know, was essayed and sorry, still alive though, but this other child put you know, patched me and my wounds up. But then the adults made me serve them like I was their waitress. And while I had to serve them, they were still beating me and I was bleeding through the bandages and everything. So yeah, I don't mean to jump around. It's it's hard to go linear. In Nelson, Canada, I do remember when I think it was Majestic twelve, there was a child rescue mission. I don't consider it a child rescue mission because they didn't bring me home. One faction of the government was fighting with another faction of the government. So when we were being transported to Nelson, Canada, we were actually in a convoy on the surface of the earth, and there were I don't know about five kids in each vehicle in this convoy, and I remember driving through the mountains and out of nowhere these helicopters and people just come out of nowhere and ambush us. The adults that we were in the vehicle with told us to get out and run, but in the other vehicles we saw that the adults were shooting the kids because I guess they didn't want the kids to get loose and trying to mind my words, they were underlive the kids. So the other faction would not be able to rescue them. And I remember I jumped out of the back seat. It was two and me two and it was me and two little boys, and we jumped out the back seat and we saw off in the distance of shed, and we thought we could make it. Well, while everybody's fighting, me and the two little boys try to run away. But once we got to the shed, the bullets were still coming right through. So the way the land was situated, it's awkward to describe, but the only way to get further away was we kind of had to go out and around the shed and then up the hill, so we'd be exposed for part of the way. Well, as we're running, the two little boys are in front of me. One I think they were in front of me, if my memory serves me. The one gets shot back, and I'm sorry to say this, but me and the other little boy just kept running as fast and as hard as we could, and my memory goes flank from there.
Speaker 3: Well, of course you wouldn't. It's fight on the flight, isn't it. You're going to be off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But what ended up happening was the other faction of the government did get us, and all they did was take us and roll us over into other mk ulture projects. So they wanted us for themselves. So even though it was called considered a child rescue mission, we were still used in these projects. It was just by a different faction.
Speaker 4: Now. So, Hollie, you know you said under your grandparents you were living a happy, normal life. Well, on the other side, you've got all this really dark stuff. It's happening to you. I mean, how you know when you went back to the grandparents, then were there any adults who perhaps know that she had injuries, or any school teachers or anything like that that you could talk to.
Speaker 1: Well, see, that's the thing is that growing up, I was always sick. When they took out my tonsils, I was nine years old. In my normal life, I had strapped through three or four times in one winter, so the doctor convinced my mother to take out my tonsils. Well, then after that I got asthma and allergies, and then I had nasal polyps when I was I think fourteen. So they broke through that memory and they told my mother they could have gone in a different way to get them out, but she said, oh, now it doesn't matter. Well, I just kept all of these different actions kept making me sicker and sicker. So when I was in the deep underground military base for any length of time, there was a clone left in my place. And because I was sick with asthma and allergies and you know, missing a lot of school, nobody would have noticed that there was a clone in place of me, and it was not me, because you know, I was constantly getting sick. I'd be sick in bed one week and then the doctors would put me on pretozone and antibiotics and I'd be up like Superwoman the next week. So it could have easily just went under people's noses. But the thing was is there was only one period, I think between eighteen and nineteen years old where I woke up. I started to remember the kids in the cage and remember the electrocutions and remember what was happening, and I was actually I went off seeking my creator and I wound up at a Baptist church. Anyway, I had accepted my savior, but the problem with the church was they wouldn't. They were not equipped, they were not prepared, they were not awake and aware. They when I would tell them that, you know, listen, I've been having these dreams so far my whole life of eighteen nineteen years, there's kids in a cage or being electrocuted. But the thing is is, I don't think it's in my head because these kids keep getting older and older. I keep seeing some of the same repeated kids, and we're both aging together.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 1: We remember each other in the dums, but I'm having a hard time remembering on the surface of the earth. When I told the church congregants and the guy was dating and his family and my friends, oh Jesus, they'll just take care of it. You're safe, they'll just take care of it. Oh, those are just bad dreams. Oh it's in your head. And my biological mother is one of these. I'll go to a doctor, take a pill, get over yourself. And it's like no, that no. So nobody believed me. I got mocked for it, and because I did not have anywhere to turn, there was no escape. The only option was was to basically go back to sleep and let the MK ultra programming continue to run its course and let the bad guy continue to take advantage of me and continue to live the life I have. The church is not aware, my friends make fun of me. My parents aren't that. My mother's not there. My grandparents themselves were. My grandfather himself was an unknowing, unwilling candidate in these very projects I'm suffering, you know. So I just went right back to sleep. And that was when I was eighteen or nineteen. MANGI let me go in two thousand and eight, that's when I was decom missions. But I did not well. Then the three other super Soldiers December twenty eleven came back for me. It still, even then took me an additional three years to really wake up and be aware. So that brings us to twenty fourteen, about the time I found you on the internet.
Speaker 3: Right, let's let's slow down again, Ollie, let's slow down again. I'm sorry, all right, all right.
Speaker 4: So you've you've given a detailed, you know, description of your early years, and you've got to adulthood, and you're saying that these the mk Ultra program continued into adulthood.
Speaker 3: So did the experiments change as you went into adulthood?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So, oh, I missed some things. Excuse me, I miss some stories as far as the s transport. But when I was as transported, I take that as a part of my programming and training. When I was young. I was also surgically enhanced, so it wasn't just the mind control. They were actually doing surgeries on me and my bones and organs, putting in I don't know how to say it, so I'll be layment, but putting in technology. They were doing something to my bones to strengthen them. I remember this because in one surgery they accessed me, took me out of my body, and had me hovering above my own body while they operated on me. So as a small child, ah, I don't know if I had to guess maybe tennish eleven for the surgery, but as I was hovering over my body watching the doctors do what they were doing, there were three dark principalities behind them, telling them what to do to my body, and they were doing it. So there was also that aspect too where I had to go through those surgical enhancements. But I was also chipped and implanted. I believe I have a chip somewhere in the front of my head, but also I have another one. I remember them putting this one in. I was in my early twenties and it felt like a UFC fighter mangled me. I hurt for a week. But basically, Black Operations came into my home, took me out, threw me in the trunk of a car. I was trying to track where they were going, but then I lost because they went somewhere I was not familiar with. But anyway, when they opened the trunk of the car, they tried to fake an alien invasion. There could have been an alien there, but they opened up the trunk of the car and I just remember them putting in the implant behind my right ear. But it's inside my skull, so inside up and behind the right ear. That hurt. That hurt for a long time. I'm sorry, I don't mean to jump around, Sean. Uh, I'm joining a blank.
Speaker 4: No, You're absolutely fine. You're doing You're doing great. We've got tons of your questions that come in for you.
Speaker 3: We are, we are, we are going to get to them. Uh.
Speaker 4: And if you want to support Holly, we go over a thousand watching live. Holly's website link is in the description and it's also in the live chat right now as well. And please keep your questions coming in as well. We will we will get all of those to Holly.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: So Holly, you know we've got for the Charloge years entric adulthood experience, continue what they've changed. So we are we in your twenties yet your thirties?
Speaker 3: Where are we at?
Speaker 1: That's right? So the traumas and tortures and the s transporting that eventually stopped and there became a point where I was actually being sent out on assignments and missions. So now that all that horrible stuff. I think I was about eighteen years old and that's when I was farmed out to Black Operations and they put me through testing there. I remember they made me jump out of a helicopter into the sea. They put me through testing through that and the reason why, oh my gosh, that's a funny story. That's one of the only funny stories that I have, is when I was accepted on the Project Seagate. So when I was eighteen, I was farmed out to Black Operations and then I went because prior growing up as a child, I was put through Project Ibis, Project Mannequin looking Glass. I think looking Glass was in my twenties. I had gone through mom talk in my early teenage years. I believe I remember begging Preston Nichols for my life but he wasn't into girls. He so now I'm losing tracks. So I gone through Ibis, Mannequin, Alpha, Beta, Delta, Gamma. They have an mk Ultra project for every letter of the Greek alphabet, and since I was born into this, I pretty much went through the whole gamut of them. But Seagate was I have a couple of funny stories and that's like the only like silver lining to this dark cloud. But when I was going onto Project Seagate, they put me through testing. And on this one test I had, I was expected to jump out of a helicopter. So I remember boarding with my programmer, with my handler at the time, and sitting across from me and the helicopter was two older gentlemen and then a younger guy. I thought the two older gentlemen were the men that you used salute to, you know, the top guys. So well, anyway, I was on the helicopter ride, and since I thought the older men were the important top guys, I spoke to the younger guy, who I thought was like a janitor, you know, just secretary whatever. So I'm nervous, so I start joking around with him. I'm like, do you have some drama?
Speaker 2: Me.
Speaker 1: He's like no. I was like, oh, good luck getting me out of this point. We're gonna have problems, and I'm both I'm just busting with them, but deep down inside, I was terrified because I always hate did that sinking feeling in my stomach, and I conveyed that to him, and he goes, when you got to jump out of the helicopter. I'll never forget this because then I could write it rollercoasters. After he taught me this, and I could never do that. He goes, when you jump out of the helicopter, breathe like exhale, like you're exhaling through like a coffee straw, one of those tiny coffee straws. He goes, control your breathing and that sinking feeling should go away. So it came time. The light goes off. The pilot's saying, ready, I see my handler on his feet. I'm on my feet. The handler's going towards the door. I am one step behind him. But I see this young guy that I was just teasing get up and come towards me, like he's gonna help push me out of the plane. But I was only joking about that. I knew one way or another. I was going out that plane, so I was just going to suck it up and do myself. So as I'm following the handler out the helicopter, I tried to skirt around the younger guy because he reached out like he was going to help me get out, and I skirted around him, and I still followed my handler out the helicopter. I remember to control my breathing. Oh, it was such an easy time, and I hit the water, came back up. Everything was great, and I was accepted on the Seagate. But then there comes the other thing. Is when it finally came time for me to go to projects Seagate, that's when I found out that the younger guy was actually the team leader and I'd be working for him. If I knew that, I would have never said anything to him on the helicopter that I said. But Negate was kind of fun. We walked through the gates.
Speaker 3: So well, you said that they sent you on missions. Could you describe a mission.
Speaker 1: We were sent on a raw child assassination attempt. That would be a mission or assignment. I was sent out four different combat situations. I was sent out to Africa, and I have memories of being used as a sniper, shooting people as they ran across this one field. So being used as an assassin or an agent spying on someone to get information. But I was sent down to the jungle. Another mission or assignment was I was sent down to the jungle, and as fantastical as it sounds, things like Bigfoot are real, and I was sent down with the Black Operations team to get rid of things that I personally believe do not belong here on earth. This one entity, for lack of better terms to explain it, it kind of looked like that thing in the movie Predator Alien from that eighties movie that goes invisible, and we were sent down. I guess it would be classified as a reptilian or certain kind of reptilian. I'm not sure, but I remember jungle warfare and engaging these entities. I hope that helps if that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Would were you in the super Soldier program? Then?
Speaker 1: Yes, I was born into it. Yes, so that's fine.
Speaker 4: So what they have classified you as as an MK Ultra super Soldier?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, And I remember when I was three years old them telling us we're turning you into super soldiers. We're going to turn you into a myth. I just at that age, I didn't understand what was happening to me. Also, when I was younger, I was transported through places like Buckingham Palace, Castle Amoro and Belgium that you know as Mothers of Darkness Castle, and I was put through human I don't know if I'm allowed to say these words hunting parties. Also I was transported through Buckingham Palace, I'm sorry, Bohemian Grove. That was pretty cruel what they did there. They told me to take the kids and run, and if I could get away, I could get away. I didn't know they owned the whole entire mountain. I had no idea. I thought me and the kids ran as far as we could run, and I saw a house where I thought I could get in and get to the phone and call for help. And I think I was about nine years old because I remember thinking about my stepdad. And my stepdad came in to my life when I was eight years old, and he married my mom when I was nine, and then they had my sister when I was eleven. So I remember thinking about my stepdad and calling him and maybe he'll believe me, And I don't know the phone number to the police, because back then we didn't have nine one one, but I knew my home phone number, and just as I went to pick up the phone a call for help. These adults came out of the rooms, opened up the doors, came out and started laughing and teasing me, saying, ha ha, you thought you got away. The kids are coming with us. And I never saw those kids again. Fuckingham Palace was very difficult because I was so young. I kept looking at we were chained up, and I remember this man and woman beating on the kids. They were doing the torture. Was this man and woman, and there was this girl chained up, a young girl chained up next to me, and I kept asking her what are they saying? What's happening? Because to me they were speaking another language and what was happening. I was going through severe denial. They had placed the drugs in the food, so you didn't want to eat the food because you knew drugs were in there. And yeah, so forgive me. But we were put through a human hunting party there and at Castle Ameroy Mothers of Darkness, that's where they have the thousand Points of Light.
Speaker 2: And I have.
Speaker 1: Fragmented memories. So I have a memory of these witches going from a building to another building to do a sacrifice. But I also remember being inside the castle itself and they I don't think I was ever. I don't know. But the thousand points of Light, what it is is those mothers of darkness. They they they do something and they summon down their their powers, the things that they believe in. And I guess what happens is because of the arches in the castle, there's like a thousand points that light up, and this entity is what decides our world's affairs or something like that. So that's what that thousand points of light is is, because I think the entity, once it's there, there's like the whole ceiling lights up in all these little points. But it's all about power, and you know, so there's a lot of s R. And I'm so sorry, Sean, because I'm trying my hardest to remember the list of words I should not say, and you do.
Speaker 4: It absolutely brilliant, and you know, i'd be describing these things. What's coming into my mind is David Night. He talks about how you know the political class, it's an illusion of choice and when you go higher up into the power structure, you get to this demonic entity level, which is exactly what you are describing, which you know it confirms what he's been talking about for decades.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's right about it. I experienced it. I actually wrote a letter to Fritz Springmeyer back in twenty sixteen because I got my hands on his book, and I want to read it again now that I'm fully healed. I want to read it again because when he was talking about how Mangli there was a method to Mangle's madness, and he's going through it talking about what was happening. Wrote I wrote to him. I said, that book it's something to the effect of illuminatis handbook to or hand guide of creating the ultimate undetectable mind control slave. I wrote to them and I said, I think I'm one of the kids that you wrote about in this book, Like thank you for writing it. Like so this way I know what happened to me and why. Like I don't know that I'll ever understand why, but at least they'll know what happened to me. Some of this will start to make sense.
Speaker 2: So I'm just kind of kicking back listening to this. It's thoroughly entertaining in my opinion, but a lot of red flags. I mean, the woman looks transgendered to me, definitely sounds like it. She said they mixed a rothschild and and a Knaki and her mom and dad. I don't know what her mom and dad looks like, but damn, okay, this this woman looks like she's ready for the Pride Parade. I I don't know. She's got overtly masculine features and some feminine features. She's talking about she wanted to reach out to Fritz Springmyer, which up until JJ told me he was CIA. I really liked Fritz Springmyer. But with all of her background, shouldn't she know that Fritz's CIA red flag?
Speaker 3: To me?
Speaker 2: She did it'ch her nose like this when she was talking about the Mothers of Darkness Castle And I don't know if you guys have ever looked into it, but there was a time in my life where I got really obsessed with this show called Lie to Me, and then I did like a bunch of independent research, if you will, on the cues people tend to subconsciously do when they're lying, and itch in your nose like that is one of the major hallmark. It can also mean you're extremely nervous. But I don't know. It's just like one of those red flag moments where she hasn't echt or knows the entire interview until it gets to the mothers of Darkness, and it's almost like she's regurgitating information that she heard on like podcasts and stuff, and now she's talking about that she likes Fritz Springmeyer. If you were in all these projects and New Mangla and all this stuff, wouldn't you know that Fritz is Cia, Like, wouldn't you know that? Maybe you wouldn't. I don't know. But she looks like she got mixed up in a DNA pool. Okay, And that's not to say, like to make fun of her physical appearance, but I kind of believe the bitch because she looked crazy. She look hybrid of something, and she sounds again it could just be all the camels, but there also could be something more going on. Let's continue with the interview and see what else she's got to say.
Speaker 4: All right, so we've gone from the childhood into adulthood. Does this does the experiments continue beyond what you've described or we get into the point in your life.
Speaker 3: Well, you get out of the experiments.
Speaker 1: The experiment stopped in my teenage years. So when I was eighteen years old and farmed out to Project Seagate, Yeah, the trauma and torture, all that was done and over with. Now I was just being used for whatever they wanted to use me for. And I just want to say that I only have one third of my memories. I was decommissioned. So when Mangli let me go, he decommissioned me. So I'm missing a lot. I'm grateful for them memories I do have, and still at times the memories do come back. It was only in twenty fourteen where I had a flash flood of memories and I lost it. I wound up running through a neighborhood naked reenacting human hunting parties that I had been put through. So my awakening was pretty brutal. I fell to pieces. I lost the ability to talk for ten months because I was in such shock. Like everybody always said, Oh, it's all in your head. Oh it's a nightmare, and meanwhile, no, all of that's real, that really really happened, you know, So freaking.
Speaker 4: Paully, how many years were you in MK? Ultra experiments and how many years were you on Super Soldier missions?
Speaker 1: Okay, so I was born into it I consider myself being a part of it for thirty seven years. I woke up in twenty fourteen. So when I woke up December in fourteen, that's when I had a clear choice what do I want to do? And I chose to get out and stay out by all means necessary.
Speaker 4: Would you say for those thirty something years and half of that was experiments and half of that was Super Soldier.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the time I was eighteen, they were fully using me for assignments and missions. So from the time I was born until about thirteen fourteen years old, I think about fourteen fifteen, that's when the training and programming stopped, and then they started sending US kids out and using us. I think.
Speaker 3: So when you were decommissioned, how did your life change?
Speaker 1: I didn't wake up. I was decommissioned, and I didn't wake up. I was on so many prescription medications for my disabilities that there was no way for me to wake up. So what ended up happening. I was decommissioned in two thousand and eight. What ended up happening? Was December twenty and eleven. I flew from New Jersey out to Denver, Colorado, because I was going to move out to Colorado. So I went out there to visit a former boss from AT and T but also one of my best friends. And about three days into my trip, I was at Hooters bar and when I got up to is the ladies room, I was approached by three. Well, I was approached by at the time, just one super soldier, but when he held out his hand to introduce himself to shake my hand, he had scopolamine on his hand, so instantly I was scoped and compliant. I wound up following him into the men's room and there stood two other super soldiers and the first I'm keeping this short. This is all in my ow.
Speaker 3: Oh no, we we like long stories, don't I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Well, this is a good story. I'll try to keep it g rated on the internet, but my book be prepared. There's some details I'm leaving out. But anyway, so I followed him into the men's room, and when I walked in there there were two guys standing at the sink with black leather jackets, dark hair, and they had their backs to me. And when I looked in the mirror, I couldn't see their face the way they were angled. But anyway, this blonde aired man dressed to the nines, very polite, he says, don't you remember me, Holly? And at the time, at the time, well, I think these three super soldiers were trying to regress me. But at first, no, I did not recognize him. The blonde aired man that I followed into the bathroom was the same boy that when I was a little kid we were chained in the cage. And he took his hand and put it on mine and he said, Holly, bow your head to this thing. I think it was allegedly from Queen Elizabeth's klan. I think it was her. But he said, bow your head the way the slaves bowed to the Egyptians. And I'm glad he did so that way. You know, I still have my head, it wasn't chopped off. But so he was the first little boy that I made connection with in the dumbs. And as I stood there talking to him, he said to me, don't you remember me? Don't you remember the other kids? Don't you remember the cages? And a second dark haired man turned around from the sink. He gave me a big shot in my arm. It looked like you know what military soldiers get before they're sent overseas, that big fat, milk looking, milky looking the guy turned around and gave me one of those shots, and I thought I recognized him off the bat. He was another little boy from the cages, and I think a boy that I had gone through Project Beta with. And since I was born into these projects, I didn't go through Project Monarch. I went through Project Beta, which is similar to Monarch, a little bit different similar. So I remember that boy from Project Beta. Well, then the third one turned around, and the third one, ah, how do I say this? Apparently, when I was a super soldier, I was romantically involved with somebody. So the third one that turned around, so as I talked to the blonde haired boy and he's trying to regress me and say, do you remember do you remember? He had asked me about my life and I told him, you know, about wretched relationships that I had had, and that I had been strangled to death on my kitchen floor by one of Oh geez, here we go. I forgot about the list of words. So I'm still alive, Okay, so, but anyway I went, I went through some harrowing experiences, and in my death experience, I was brought back and I was resurrected, and that made me start to seek out my creator and knock on my Creator's door and see if he would open it like he said he would. So I was telling these soldiers this, and when the third soldier turned around, in a jokester voice but condescending, he goes, well, if you love God so much, why don't you marry him? Well, not three years later when I actually did wake up and I did have the flash flood of memories when they're it took me three years and coming off the prescriptions in my normal life. But when I did have the flash flood of memories, yes, the first thing I did was run to my creator and hang on to him as tight as I could, because at that point he was the only one that could understand what I went through and who believed me and who would not put his back to me. So you know, I went to heaven Leambayhua.
Speaker 3: But so.
Speaker 1: Forgive me, I'm drawing a blank again, Sean.
Speaker 3: No, you're you're doing great, Holly. Did they leave you alone after that?
Speaker 1: Yes, The last time I've ever seen a super soldier face to face that I know of face to face physically was December twenty and eleven, and I kind of actually consider that to be my official I'm out. I never have to deal with this again. I never have to see you guys again, so I better not see you guys again.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that's about all we need to hear from Holly. Thank you for your contribution in the SRA testimony scene. I'm struggling with a lot of this. Parts of it I think could be genuine parts of it. I think, you know, if you're gonna do interviews and you're gonna come out with stuff like this, why are you doing them when you're back with your backdrop a busted up closet, with your closet doors are off the track and there's bits and pieces missing. It looks like you're in a rundown crackhouse and you went on a spur of the moment trip to Colorado. These three super Soldiers just happened to know you was going to be in Colorado. They just happened to know you was gonna be your ass out of Hooters, and they decided to do this this clandestaing Hooter's attack on you in the Hooters bathroom with some type of milky fluid in a syringe and some don't you remember me stuff? Do you know? Like, first off, why would they get you when you went too Colorado if they know where the fuck you live and could get you at any time. They waited for you to go out of town on a trip to Colorado, and then they just waited for you to make plans to go to Hooters. They made plans to wait for you to go to Hooters, and then they put some kind of a drugged up handshake. What you say, I don't even remember, but yeah, so I'm struggling a little bit with that. You know, the bitch looks crazy. She needs to fix her closet doors. And I think I've heard just about all I need to hear from this testimony. But I do think that there are parts that could be true. Now, listen, this could be one of those ones where you get to the end of the story and you think, wow, that's probably based on some true shit like a Marvel movie. This could be her version of Captain America. You discern for yourself which parts you think are true. And what parts you think are BELONEI. But anyways, if Jay made it all the way to the end of this episode, you are a team player and you are a true fan of the Cosmic Peach podcast. But anyways, you guys, I love you. Take care of yourselves. Watch out for shape shifting royals who want to rape your bee hole because they are out there. But I hope you enjoyed this one. Let me know what you think and I will catch you on the next one.
Speaker 4: Raven hair and move the tips. Sparks fly from fame the tips and God voices him and that she's.
Speaker 2: A restless speard and on in the endless fight.
Speaker 1: With Jailwarm see how how she falls and Jaywarm she got the known in lond