Speaker 1: You're listening to.
Speaker 2: Sorry for asking, Sorry for asking. I'm Cole Connor and I'm Adam Ramsey. This is where we talk, shop, ask questions.
Speaker 3: Tell stories, and laugh some laughs about being creators.
Speaker 2: As well as consumers of adult content.
Speaker 1: We love watching too.
Speaker 4: We certainly do.
Speaker 3: We also discuss the impact adult films have had.
Speaker 2: On us, on our guests.
Speaker 3: And on the LGBTQ community.
Speaker 1: So strap on and strap in and here we go.
Speaker 3: Hey everybody, they're we're back for our Sexy.
Speaker 2: News Sexy Studio. Second time in here. I'm Adam Ramsey and I'm Cold Connor. This is sorry for asking. We have a very special guest today. I'm very excited to introduce our beautiful friend, Taylor Stilson.
Speaker 4: Hi, Welcome Taylor.
Speaker 3: Usually we would hear some class all of you know what I'm going to look for.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I can find it. I'm editing everything this time myself. I mean I usually do.
Speaker 4: Last time. You know, it took a little bit of a.
Speaker 2: Learning curve, but I got there. Those of you who have watched the whole video and audio like yeah already. It was one of those things where the first time, you know, I was like really like complaining about how hard it was, and then like within an hour I was.
Speaker 4: Like, oh, I think I got this, got it. She's a smart coil.
Speaker 2: You know sometimes. But anyway, we're back, summer is summer in you know. We're doing our we're doing our trips. You just got back from something. I'm about to go on something.
Speaker 3: I just got back from the whole bag festival tag festival.
Speaker 4: But I made it the hoe bag. Actually I only got a little bit of action.
Speaker 1: Really the whole time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just just a three way on the last night. Wow, a country three way. Exciting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have no idea what to expect. I'm going to Berlin tomorrow. But first we wanted to have Taylor on because Taylor is in you know, in my opinion, a true multi hyphen it. You guys have not worked together yet.
Speaker 4: We have, actually we did.
Speaker 3: We did scene a while ago that it's like first starting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my my building.
Speaker 3: People love to smoke in bathrooms or some bullshit and set the fire alarms off in each of the five buildings. I don't know why one building it's not contained to the one building where the smoke is detected by all of these fire alarms. Anyway, we just came or was it? It was like before it was like to come and then the fire alarms went off. So yeah, it was a it was a hot mess. Wow, there's no way to edit around that. No.
Speaker 4: I think it was like I was coming.
Speaker 5: I was about to and then we had to readjust and then I ended up coming during the fire alarm. And I joked up to you. I was like, hey, if I can come during this chaos, I can come anywhere.
Speaker 4: Wow talented.
Speaker 1: Wow that was a year ago, asked me.
Speaker 3: Now now you're like, I can't work in these conditions.
Speaker 2: I mean there's something, you know, like reaching climax, like during the like and then some alarm goes off or something.
Speaker 4: There's something to that. I'm gonna say, was.
Speaker 1: I paying a karmic debt? Maybe? I don't know.
Speaker 4: Sure we needed we could do it?
Speaker 1: Well, how did the scene goise?
Speaker 4: This is great? It was one on one. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 5: I learned how flexible she is. Was doing like the split in a doorway and I was like, oh, okay.
Speaker 3: I could just get my I mean like I feel like if your knees are bent, you can have your legs really far back.
Speaker 5: Honey, you were standing on one leg and your other leg was like hitting the top.
Speaker 4: No, I don't know that.
Speaker 2: You're getting your collapse. We had a scene once, but we need to do over as well.
Speaker 1: I was a baby.
Speaker 2: It was it was one of your earlier scenes. I think you've really upped your game. Yeah, yeah, we can. I mean it was still a good it was a fine product, but I think we could do better.
Speaker 4: Did you do you just top? Did you just taught me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Should we flip next time?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Or do you want to just bottom next time? And then we can give them for our third one?
Speaker 2: Wow, we flipped, We flipped, but then you just you just needed a pounding. So I think I was It was that. That was one of the few scenes lately where in a flip scene where I was a majority bottom.
Speaker 1: It was just it was just how my body was reacting that day, and I.
Speaker 5: Think guy, I was like, oh, I'm gonna be cute and put music behind our teaser, and the music was I've been a nasty girl.
Speaker 1: And You're like, girl, what I was a.
Speaker 3: Little I remember trying to do that at the beginning, like at the beginning, in my first few months, and I made a teaser twenty years ago, yes, five years ago. I put some non copyright infringemental music underneath it, and I immediately got lots of comments that were like, oh, nothing kills a good teaser like music behind it, and so I.
Speaker 4: Never did again.
Speaker 2: Wait really yeah, Oh, I mean I don't like a meal for example, like he puts music on all his teasers, like like like royalty free or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I did a clab with Sam Morris. He lives in the UK.
Speaker 5: He's all about like artistic beauty and collapse, and so he put like a w C piano concerto behind us.
Speaker 1: Love that. It was gorgeous.
Speaker 5: Yes, I cannot tell you how many dozens of subscribers like I want my money back, I can. I'm like you, guys, this is a beautiful film. It was for the for the whole scene, the whole scene.
Speaker 4: Oh and you couldn't hear it slapping.
Speaker 1: So I understand.
Speaker 2: I mean that's a little too artsy for arts.
Speaker 5: I loved it because I'm a pianist. It was nice to hear a piano music behind.
Speaker 3: If you're not looking at it for artistic purposes and just jacking off, I'm just jerking off, you might be a little it might be a little distracting if you can't hear, like, yeah.
Speaker 4: Like you want to hear something, You want to hear some banter.
Speaker 2: Are we doing sound effects right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what it sounds like talking about shot out of the vagina. So pianist is one of the things. What else? What are under the list of qualifications and skills and talent.
Speaker 4: The letter many?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I'm a musician first and foremost, but the majority of my adult career was a professor of singing in voice acoustics, and I myself had lorenteal paralysis in my twenties, like twenty four, what is that? I actually had a cold, you know, like a regular summer cold, and I'm like, okay, bitch, it's been two weeks.
Speaker 1: I still don't have a speaking voice, Like I was.
Speaker 5: Talking like this, and then like a month went by, and then two months went by, and I was like, okay, I definitely have some damage. And I had like a pretty decent like foundation to sing, so I wasn't like hurting or straining my instrument. So I knew that that cold really fucked my voice up. So I was like doing hands on techniques on my own self just to like release the muscle because my throat was so tight, No pun intended.
Speaker 2: And I know I'm seeing you work your throat with your hands.
Speaker 4: Wow, where my mind goes to.
Speaker 5: But I ended up like making my own like little protocol for Lorne massage. So like once I got hired on as a professor, and I ended up kind of pivoting from like just singing voice work to Lorne massage and like voice abilitation. That was kind of my former life as an academic.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where did you teach? I taught at universities on the East Coast, gotcha, okay, fair enough, and university in the Middlewest.
Speaker 1: Gotcha.
Speaker 5: I have many stories, many horror stories about life as an academic.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: All I can say is the second I relinquished my responsibilities, my life just got super easy and simple.
Speaker 2: Did you have a particular reason for relinquishing said responsibilities?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, I mean so my exed OnlyFans, and I was seeing how much money he was making for how little work he was actually doing. Okay, I need to pivot careers. I think to like be able to not have a nine to five every week. Honestly, it's it's a it's.
Speaker 4: A substantial amount of freedom.
Speaker 5: It's yeah, the freedom is life changing. Yeah, my nervous system like I just couldn't handle the stressors of academia. No, that's why I could handle it. But I kept asking myself why, Like why.
Speaker 4: Was it was?
Speaker 3: I mean, were you getting that much out of it where you're feeling like you.
Speaker 1: My ego was purpose? Yeah, because I was working at like incredible institutions.
Speaker 4: Do you miss So we talk about that on this show.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it feels like you're if you're just doing only fans and you're just filming and you're just making porn, Like maybe you don't feel like your.
Speaker 4: Life has a lot of purpose, right, So.
Speaker 3: Are there ways to get some purpose out of other things that you can kind of that you've kind of put kept in with it?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah for sure.
Speaker 5: I mean I see clients for massage, I still do voice work, I do consulting for actors, and honestly, like integrating the kinesiology experience that I have. I mean, you can speak to this and I will continue. There's something like you can really play with your neuro muscular feedback, right, Like I had you on my table and I and it's hard to explain like how I work at the beginning of the massage, but I'm like, hey, are you okay moving with me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And you were like, oh yeah, of course, and everybody says that. But then once around the table and they're like moving with the pressure and like, you know, we track sensation. That's when you know, the brain and the body start to talk more. So that's where I get my.
Speaker 4: Thank you for lack of a better word.
Speaker 5: But I you know, like I'm diversifying my income stream of course, so OnlyFans is my right, my whole income.
Speaker 1: But those of you can do that. I'm like, yeah for me life, Really do you make more with massage these days?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah really?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh I didn't know that. Yeah, I don't think. I mean, it's very saturated. I don't think it's I don't think I think most people. I don't know. I don't have like the information in front of me. I don't have the statistics.
Speaker 5: Which only fans needs to change. We need to get analytics every month.
Speaker 2: I do understand how or and yeah, accounts are functioning only fans.
Speaker 1: If you're listening, y'all need to you don't need to help us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, because I feel like you have a you know, you have a shelf life in summer.
Speaker 1: Now you're new, Summer's always slow.
Speaker 3: I feel like my biggest time ever was summer in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 2: Well that was kind of where when you just like like early and when you started.
Speaker 1: And that was also like when the booth was.
Speaker 4: My first summer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh that's yeah, Summer twenty twenty one was was going well.
Speaker 5: My winter this past winter I had like been established for six months and it was like incredible.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, let's talk about that. When did you make that switch?
Speaker 1: It was about a year ago, only a.
Speaker 2: Year, And I mean I feel like you're everywhere you're working with everybody, you're working, you.
Speaker 1: Know, you're doing pretty well. I just like, I just like beautiful people.
Speaker 2: You are also very like kind of prolific and like proficient in just how you carry yourself on your social media.
Speaker 1: Have you always been like that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: Okay, definitely not. I had to learn that. I yeah, I kind of learned. There's a rhythm to posting that makes the most sense for every account. And Instagram just started releasing analytics to business accounts, so I watch mine every week and it's like, you know, post Monday from nine to twelve, like the specific times that like you're followers are like on the most you know, like the interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah I was, and I'm like, I'm too lazy to look at that stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, I feel like you're being a professor right now, teaching me something I didn't even really know.
Speaker 3: We can we can do a little analytics on my account.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, yes, your grinder the tuned everybody.
Speaker 4: Last time. But grinder band made from offering massage on it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they don't like solicit I had an industry professional friend of mine. I gave him a free subscription to my o F and I was like, hey, can you give me just a little bit of feedback on what you're seeing. He gave me some really honest feedback, but one of the things he said was this is it's too professory.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: He's like, it's it's too like it's elevated, but in a way that doesn't feel very comfortable.
Speaker 4: Fans.
Speaker 5: Yeah, to subscribers like music behind that kind of like, yeah, so I'm listen. I took a feedback and I'm making adjustments.
Speaker 2: So you know, I mean, I I have you know, I've been doing this a long time at this point, and I have always kind of like teetered on this like line where like I thought, maybe what I wanted to do was kind of like present myself as like the brainy porn star, and sometimes it lands, but a lot of times it does not. I remember like trying to explain to somebody once one of this, you know, he asked me about a scene I did, and yeah, you know, he was just like, oh, it's so hot, and I was like, yeah, oh my gosh, this is how it felt doing it. And I could see like the interest drain out of his face as I was explaining to him, like the thought process behind this scene I did with it, and he was just like I could tell he was just like, I just want to hear about how that guy's dick felt.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think sometimes if you're talking to a porn fan, it's like, just give them what they want. Yeah, yeah, like yeah, if you want to, if you want to talk to them about process and art, make a short film.
Speaker 2: But I mean, but no, no, no, but there are some people who do appreciate that, and I do want and I do I'm glad that that exists, and I think I still want to put that out there on like a lot of my you know, the way I present myself on the internet, you know sphere. But a lot of the time you are going to get people just be like, just show me your goddamn hole.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And it's so interesting, like the way subscribers talk to you, like through DM some of them are just so kind and gentle and they want to know about you, and others are just like mean. And I even had a death threat because I do PPV and the same account sent me a death threat on Twitter. I'm like, honey, if you can't afford the twelve dollars, I mean.
Speaker 2: Wait, hold on a death literally for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I of course, you know, flag the accounts, but I'm like, you know, the Internet is a dark place.
Speaker 1: People are nuts, people are.
Speaker 3: I don't have to have a picture on your profile exactly, see that to me. I don't need when you're getting messages from you six seven, eight nine, yeah, yeah, whatever, they feel like they can say anything to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's up.
Speaker 2: Give me all your content for nine to ninety nine a month or else. Well, let's get into a little bit of the history before we continue with the current. You know, trajectory of Jamison Taylor as we as we know as we know your sexy personality, but the history of Taylor. First of all, you and I get confused for each other sometimes. It's very funny. It's so flattering because your hot. Likewise, thank you, but also it's.
Speaker 5: Been happening somece i've lived here, which is a year and a half, I mean less and less than at the beginning. Yeah, at the beginning, like people would just like, come up, hey, arm can you do I'm like, girl, really, yeah, so insane. Well, I mean you've been here a while, so people know who you are, yes, but you know I was a newbie.
Speaker 4: You're like, oh, we're just twins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wait, can you give me tell me, like what you're the way I like to be asked, because I get asked a lot where I'm from or what I am or whatever. What is your ethnic makeup? It's a great question, Thank you. I did not know this until like twenty eight. I knew my mom's side who I raised with. Her family's primarily from the Netherlands, and I've been. I've been a couple of times and just love the culture. But I always knew like there was something more flavorful. Absolutely, there's some spice in there. Sure, yeah, melanin baby Melian.
Speaker 5: So I ended up meeting my dad for the first time my late twenties.
Speaker 1: On behold she's Jamaica. Wow. Okay, So dad's a mix of Jamaican and Dutch. Wow.
Speaker 2: So you grew up without a dad or without a biological dad, without a dad?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, hollered to the single mommies out there.
Speaker 2: Are props for the What we also often say for the moms when we're talking about things that they would well.
Speaker 4: That's that was the joke.
Speaker 2: But well, yeah, but our moms do actually listen to the podcast at least sometimes. But we only say it because sometimes we talk about things that like the general public just don't know about. But in this case we're talking to.
Speaker 3: For they'd be like, so for the moms, bukay is.
Speaker 5: I had a boukaky head on the other day and some gay walk up to me. He's like, I love bootcakes, my girl, you have no idea what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: He's like, no, I don't.
Speaker 3: I did get like a nice little fridge. Actually it's like a big fridge magnet. At the Hodag Festival, that says I love getting back.
Speaker 1: Really, but the gag is it's not a lie.
Speaker 3: It's not a lie. It's on my fridge. Now, I've never done it before, had rainbow like buk Bukakis is written in rainbow. So yeah, our camp was gay.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I did a kink Men scene once that it was broadcast live with was a four way and the audience got to vote for which of the four got Boukacki at the end of the scene, and I campaigned specifically because I have a dark beard. I was like, Hello, this is where it's gonna look the best, so we should make that happen for you.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm I'm kind of shy in groups.
Speaker 3: Oh what if it was like us too, and like two other guys that you're comfortable with?
Speaker 2: Maybe, but even that makes me feel like will make you feel very I is it too much pressure?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 5: Didn't that like some Japanese girl like dive from What's drowning because she had.
Speaker 1: Times? I don't know, but if what if I drown.
Speaker 2: You were you would be with competent people who at least in this room are over forty and not drown you.
Speaker 3: I've not drowned anybody so far with my with my CNN. Sorry pop Star?
Speaker 1: Yeah right, but what if I want you know a little.
Speaker 4: If you want it, then that's why you need more people.
Speaker 2: This is not where I thought this conversation was. Sponsor Yes anyway, so sure, I mean yes, pop Star. If you want to drown mister mister Taylor over here, yeah, we'll be right back.
Speaker 3: As performers in the adult industry, we get asked all the time about tips on how to perform like a porn star.
Speaker 2: And what says porn star more than a big load?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Cool? Right?
Speaker 3: Introducing Popstar, the only doctor formulated men's health supplement that is guaranteed to up your porn star game. This bad boy will make your com taste pineapple sweet.
Speaker 2: But we're not just talking about taste here. Popstar is also formulated to give you massive loads that make your orgasms feel volcanic.
Speaker 3: Designed by Ivy League trained doctors, pop Star contains only the highest quality ingredients and is backed by scientific research to maximize your bedroom experience even better.
Speaker 2: It's vegan, non GMO, and safe to take every day.
Speaker 4: So why wait? Get your hands on pop Star today? Is it?
Speaker 2: Popstar Labs dot Com and save twenty percent on your first order with code sorry twenty popstar big loads, better taste silly people anyway, Okay, we're back. Hi, Hi, thanks pop Star. I got to order some. I'm out and I'm about to go to Berlin. I should have gotten some time.
Speaker 4: Send you something.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: I went and saw doctor Gonzalez and asked them that they were out at the I had my little follow up anyway, So yeah, well, yes, do you know what pop star Isn't pop.
Speaker 3: Stars supplement that makes your loads bigger and tastes better? Oh honey, I need some of that?
Speaker 4: Gets you on the plan?
Speaker 1: Does it really work?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It does if you take it regularly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you use a.
Speaker 4: Differentation regularly and you drink a lot of water. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well I don't know. I already come buckets, but well I could come more. I would do, and you.
Speaker 3: Would and like it works well for people that like already shoot well too.
Speaker 5: Yeah you don't remember because it was insite me.
Speaker 4: I don't remember because there was a fire. I'm going.
Speaker 2: Okay, So tell us where you grew up, Where were you born, where you raised? I grew up in a small town in Michigan. Jackson Jackson Michigan.
Speaker 5: Which, ironically, if you like drive downtown, there's a little sign that says birthplace of the Republican Party, and I'm like, I'm not really sure that's.
Speaker 3: It, but well, Republicans used to be more like Democrats, so it probably maybe switched at some point.
Speaker 5: True in the sixties, I think the civil rights. Anyway, I grew up there, it was it was rough, very rough.
Speaker 1: What was rough?
Speaker 5: Oh the neighborhood and oh, okay, you know, being gay, I was mixed, so I didn't really I didn't have like a community in the.
Speaker 1: White population or the black people. I never really did.
Speaker 5: And then my mom moved us to the north in Traverse City when I was in high school, and that was the exact opposite. I was like the only person of color m and that had in and of itself, had issues.
Speaker 2: You know, when you say moved us. Did you have siblings?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I had some at the time.
Speaker 2: Okay, where where did you land in the the oldest, the oldest, the wisest.
Speaker 1: Were they half siblings?
Speaker 2: Yeah they're okay, okay, So you were the only one in the family with this coloring, yes, okay.
Speaker 1: Was that difficult? Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 5: But you know, I think my family they learned to accept who I was. Sure, yeah, okay, But the older I got, the more I saw kind of how my white family.
Speaker 1: That's a treatment exactly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like having conversations about immigration and YadA, YadA, YadA, and I'm like, or.
Speaker 2: You guys are actually who I thought you were? Okay, do you know how that was? Did you come out at a young age? I was nineteen nineteen. Yeah, you were still living at home when that happened. I was in college, okay.
Speaker 5: And the joke is gay by May because I went to a conservatory theater. Girlies were rampant. It was like glee and if you didn't come out by May, like something was wrong with you, all right, So like literally every guy.
Speaker 4: It's because you were ugly.
Speaker 3: Wow, if you didn't come out by May, it's because you know, everybody came out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the cuties and the non cuties.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're lucky. I mean my dad was kind of in control of like my decisions at that time. I was dying to be in school for art of some kind, whether it's music or theater. And he was straight up like absolutely not because he knew he knew that I would be gay by May. You knew it. My whole family knew it before I did. Have I just let you do what you wanted. Yeah, exactly, we're taught. This is the early two thousands we're talking about, so of course, you know, I think times are times have changed, and you know, my whole family has absolutely come around. But like during that time, there was you know, I was just like, I wanted to be in theater hands down, and he was like, no, because you know people already he said, he kind of said something to the to akin to like people already have a certain idea of you, young man. And I was just like, okay, he's got a point. Meanwhile, I'm like, please, can I suck a dig?
Speaker 1: I mean? And then I did? And you made up for lost time. It happened.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's true, and boy have I.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So you came out and was that like an easy process or was that kind of it was kind of difficult.
Speaker 5: It was similar to the process of me coming you know, coming out with my only fans.
Speaker 1: Adjustment.
Speaker 3: That's what I always yeah, equate coming out too, and like telling my parents that porn ye, because it was very similar.
Speaker 5: Course, you know, my only fans experience. I just said, hey, I'm doing only fans. Now, none of you are paying my bills, so none of you have an opinion. And they're like, so your family all no, that had do okay?
Speaker 1: So I didn't want it to come up because that would be worse.
Speaker 5: But with coming out, I had a boyfriend and I just you know, called my family. I'm like, hey, I'm excited for you guys to meet Justin and they're like what. I'm like, yeah, I'm dating Justin. They're like, oh, okay, girl.
Speaker 1: So I kind of came.
Speaker 2: Out that kind of didn't sure, you know, it's just the implication of me just kind of I mean like that that's actually like there's something really toful about that.
Speaker 1: You just kind of normalize it that way rather than making.
Speaker 4: This like having a speed everyone take a seat, you know, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well everybody you sit down and come out to it. They're like, well, bitch, dah, yeah I did.
Speaker 4: I had that.
Speaker 2: Moment with a few people, and there was a variety of responses like I had. I definitely, you know, I came out to siblings and friends and and some were just like, you know, of course you have no worries, like some were like, oh dah, I knew, and others were like, wait, hold on, I need to really digest this because I did not see that coming.
Speaker 1: Are we getting the feet out for the taking off?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah I should we I'll put our feet up for a second.
Speaker 2: Sure right there? Yes, like yeah, I mean people are probably really into this. Adam and I are like, yeah, yes, we've done for videos before because we have pretty feet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we love feet.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen your feet in a while. I do, You're a pretty feet.
Speaker 1: There was a pregnant pause there.
Speaker 3: Well, I just have that's broke, this like fucking broken, big tone now that like I can't really wiggle.
Speaker 1: She's a bon no.
Speaker 3: I like I strained, like whatever. Intendant is right there doing what girl having sex?
Speaker 2: Sex injuries? Prone to injuries? This one I know well.
Speaker 4: I talked about this one on the.
Speaker 2: Oh that was from from the cut from the Broken China.
Speaker 1: Broken China. Why what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: That's three episodes three episodes ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh so.
Speaker 4: We're yeah, we can't talk about it again.
Speaker 2: There was a content house mishap in the kitchen.
Speaker 1: Lord have mercy Speaking of content houses.
Speaker 2: Yes, not into it. I've not done it yet. It doesn't sound appealing to me.
Speaker 5: Listen, it's actually really fun to build a community with people you wouldn't necessarily like live with for a week. Yeah, when I tell you, by day five of seven, I was seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in Mexico City.
Speaker 2: Alone is insane.
Speaker 4: Which one did you do?
Speaker 5: We went to Mexico City. There were five of us, and then the Mexico City girlies kind of came into the house. I mean I thought like, oh, I'll like film two or three a day, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And by the end I was like.
Speaker 4: A day seven days is insane.
Speaker 2: Two or three a day in general.
Speaker 5: No, if it's off camera, fores, I'm all for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I can have sex more than once a day if it's like off camera quick. And even if you're in that content house, sometimes you think you're off camera and then people show up with cameras and start filming it that like and like, and then you're like and then they're like, oh, let's make this a let's make this a video.
Speaker 1: Where you haven't you're like time, so you know everywhere. I mean, it's kind of hot. That's never happened to me. But was that the only content house you've ever done. I did win on Rio too this past year in Rio.
Speaker 5: So the gag is, you know, I do CrossFit daily and I fell off the rig like a week before I was supposed to go to Rio for my birthday to do content boy. So I pushed through and I get there and I'm like, I should not have come because I could barely walk, and of course these Brazilian boys, I pulled my quel and a little bit of my sowos.
Speaker 2: We totally know what both of those things. The entire audience explained.
Speaker 4: Misology.
Speaker 1: I f.
Speaker 5: Well, you can't hinge, so like bending over to pick something up doesn't work, but also laying on your back and having your legs over your head doesn't work either.
Speaker 4: What exactly happened falling off the rig though?
Speaker 1: So I was swinging, I did a muscle up, so I was above.
Speaker 4: The rig and then you fell off from the top.
Speaker 2: I in a position and I swung, but your sweating, so I lost my grip and I fell on my back.
Speaker 1: Chalk it up, girl, I was nothing.
Speaker 2: Nothing about CrossFit sounds appealing to me, nothing like I like.
Speaker 1: I say that.
Speaker 5: You say that, but then after a week your body gets tight and right, you just.
Speaker 2: Like hot straight men yelling at you.
Speaker 4: They're not yelling. They're actually.
Speaker 2: They're yelling encouraged and they're still yelling.
Speaker 4: That's encouragement.
Speaker 5: I get so much inspiration working out in a group. I mean, I work out forty harder in a group. It's probably might you go a little bit. I want to like energy.
Speaker 3: It's the energy too, and like, yeah, when you're doing a met con, you're like, yeah, trying to keep up with them with someone, someone you know who's more sound effects.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bro, push push, push one more.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 5: If you're doing like Lama's breathing for pregnancy, I'm older, I got to catch.
Speaker 1: That's me taking Cutler Dick color sized Dick.
Speaker 4: Have you taken colors Dick? No, it's too I don't know.
Speaker 1: Scares me.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I've taken Dave's. Yeah, that's comparable, I would say. But but Cutler has asked a film, and he always asks for like spontaneous filming.
Speaker 4: I just can't do. I can't.
Speaker 2: Like he'll like, he'll like, he'll like text me and he'll be like, what are you doing this afternoon?
Speaker 3: I'll be like, not not what you're going to suggest, not destroying my asshole, but I do, but he he is.
Speaker 2: He does have such prowess, like like if I just see him out, he'll sometimes just kind of like hold me and just like rub my shoulders and I'll be like that feels really I really like.
Speaker 4: When he's not like that when he's filmed.
Speaker 1: What does he like when he films?
Speaker 4: Like harder?
Speaker 2: Oh yet, No, I don't want that. I can't do that.
Speaker 4: That's what plays on Cutler's Then.
Speaker 2: I can't get fucked like that by giant dis like I.
Speaker 1: Can't buy honey.
Speaker 4: Why do you push out when your monument?
Speaker 1: I mean no, that's what I recently learned. What did you learn? Explain to our audience. So what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Push out and and you like prolapse a little bit, which makes it easier to take penis.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not.
Speaker 5: Sure I'm like prolapsing, but if you like gently push out, it helps the sphincter soften open.
Speaker 4: I don't know if this is medically, No, it is, I know.
Speaker 1: You know, because it changes like the pressure in the and the abdomen.
Speaker 2: We are going to have a health segment soon and I'm going to ask our doctor once he's on here. Well, no, it's the doctor I'm having on. I think he's a general doctor, but he's a gay doctor, and I think he knows a lot about butt health.
Speaker 1: And yeah, we're gonna get him on. And I'm just pushing.
Speaker 2: Out help because butt health is very Are you important to me?
Speaker 3: It should be important to you too, It should be important to everybody.
Speaker 2: But anyway, well, thinking me to show you.
Speaker 1: I want you to.
Speaker 2: Show me everything, mister oh boy. Okay, Well let's go back a little bit to the origins of Taylor slash Jameson. Did you watch a lot of adult films growing up?
Speaker 4: No? Actually remember like the first you saw Two Girls One Cop?
Speaker 1: No, Wow, I'm kidding.
Speaker 5: I used to sneak boy on boy videos like where'd you get it? Back on my old HP computer top HP.
Speaker 4: You never had to like go into a like a video store with.
Speaker 2: A wait, what is what is your age?
Speaker 3: Exactly? Thirty six? Okay, not too much. Yeah, that's a lot changed. I didn't because we didn't have the Internet in high school, like like towards the end we didn't have it was like, yeah, your TVs were block we had dial up, and like we had dial up from until I went to school and then got Ethernet.
Speaker 1: I was right in between, and then.
Speaker 3: It was like we were like, oh my god, it's so fast. I can download this whole twelve second video.
Speaker 2: I could download this, I could download this whole jpeg of a fake Mel Gibson nude, and it just goes like that.
Speaker 4: He's always loved.
Speaker 2: I mean back then I did like, yeah, no, I I like that was like my earliest. My earliest Internet thing was like these like fake nudes of like celebrities like Luke Perry and Dean Kine.
Speaker 1: And Mel Gipson.
Speaker 3: You're always like Richard Gear, Yeah you would be like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it was like mostly fake.
Speaker 5: Now, I remember who I used to watch. Do you remember Leo Jamani?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: He was like my big I think, does he still? I see him pop up sometimes? But it could be old.
Speaker 1: I have no idea.
Speaker 4: Was he the bald one with the big wiener.
Speaker 2: No, he he was like the Italian Okay, yeah, he's like a banker.
Speaker 4: Not Leo Domenico, Leo Giovanni.
Speaker 1: Jammi GIAMMANI. We're gonna look this up.
Speaker 4: Going to look him up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, sure, go for it. You'll recognize him. I'm sure this guy.
Speaker 4: Wait for all of you watch, hold on, hold on, he's like Sean Cody.
Speaker 1: Right, I have no idea. I couldn't tell you.
Speaker 2: Somebody posted something like a mean kind of about like how he looks. Now did you see that? It wasn't him? It was this guy who comes to hot Dog all the time named Michael. Look at what that leo looks like. Now it's not him? Yeah that goes to hot Dog. Yeah yeah, No, it was just some random If he went to hot Dog, girl, I might just accidentally trip and follow my knees. I mean, well, well, maybe you will agree that this guy looks like him, so you can fulfill that fantasy.
Speaker 1: And next time we're there, I will.
Speaker 2: I'll make sure I point him out. He's gorgeous, gorgeous man Michael is. But anyway, so he was somebody that you was like an early You were an early fan, absolutely okay, And.
Speaker 5: I realized, I don't know, like I have a soft spot for like brown haired muscly dudes. Wow, I don't know why Locker. Wow, I know, I know, I know you're probably like looking at all my exos. No, I mean I only know of one of your ex I'm learning to diversify, sure, because that's the spice of life.
Speaker 4: Blond guys with no muscles, twins.
Speaker 2: Grandpa's no, listen, I'm just kidding. This is it is good to diversify.
Speaker 1: I love beauty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so if you feel beautiful.
Speaker 1: And you exude beauty, then I'm gonna like it's a great way to put it.
Speaker 2: Did you ever see yourself getting into adult films until the time that you started?
Speaker 5: So I started. I did a year of my doctorate and then my undergrad chair of voice hired me to start working there, and.
Speaker 1: I joked with her.
Speaker 5: She was this really cool, like older hippie lady with like bald hair and wore these like massive earrings and like nine inch heels, and she, you know, prances into her office and sits me down. She's like, well, welcome. I'm like, I'm you know, never thought we'd be in this situation because you used to be my teacher and now we're like colleagues. And I was like, you know, it was either starting this job or like doing porn or OnlyFans, and she's like, well, i'd watch you.
Speaker 1: I was like, thank you, girl.
Speaker 5: So you know, it's been on my periphery for a while, okay, And I think one of the things I took away from my last relationship a positive thing is just seeing how you can live financially free and also not have the responsibility of like a regular job. I mean, this is a regular job, but it's so much different.
Speaker 1: So absolutely, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: And so then I wanted to also get into this because you were you were mentioning earlier that body work, like how considering that you have a background in music, and you are, you know, an excellent model and clearly good at you know, making Eurotic content as well. Where in this trajectory was kinesiology on the table you you have said, you told me you have two licenses. Tell us all about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have three licenses. What are they?
Speaker 5: I have two state licenses, and then I have an approved provider national license. Okay, I mean lungs short like singing, and like sound forming. Sound and acoustics is actually about manipulating anatomy. So changing the shape of the mouth, like even the shape of the tongue or the position of the jaw changes the sound output. Right, I see your face over there. You're gonna have me sing in the second area, but maybe coming from somebody who had largeal paralysis and had like really horrible muscle tension, you know, Like I was like, oh my god, you can like find a way to massage the larynx while also like singing well and healthy. So I have my clients on the table, I'll do some laryngeal massage protocol and then they sing and it's like ten times louder and they're not doing anything. It's they're actually doing less work but making more sound. So like that was kind of where my research started, you know.
Speaker 4: What I mean.
Speaker 2: So okay, out of like something that you something that I struggled with, Yeah, exactly exactly. So you were like, I'm going to transition this into actually giving people full body work.
Speaker 5: Well, in order to say I do lrngel massage, I needed a massage license. Okay, I did that in message. So are most of your clients this kind of work or most of your clients are full body work? I'd say like half of my clients are like singing voice rangel massage combo, yeah, and then the other half are massage and movement based kinetics.
Speaker 2: I made a post to my Instagram he got on my main feed, you guys, which is a big.
Speaker 4: And I even said, you didn't have to, but I really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: The thing is, you did something for me that was very different and it was like noteworthy, and I wanted to share that with people, like I even at Like our friend Marlin for example, was like rave review, Was it really that good? I was like, was it too much? He was like, you know, like you he said a lot. He said a lot about what he did for you, and I was just like, listen, I like being a hype man. I like sharing with people if something really moved me, and like, you gave me a massage that I'd never had before. You guys, he does this thing where he like literally has you move your body and then he gets into the muscle in between the bone a little bit and like it felt like you were working my skeleton. And I was just like, I mean, I like cried a couple of times, like it was just like it was deep.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm as I'm moving with you. I'm just tracking like the line of the striation of your muscle, Okay, and then it just talks to me and it's like, okay, you're tracking this way, but it needs to come up. So sometimes I'm going with the striation and sometimes I'm going against the striation.
Speaker 1: Gotcha okay? And that brings up some stuff for everybody.
Speaker 4: It was amazing because I'm not broken.
Speaker 1: Totally.
Speaker 2: Recommend is basically what I'm saying. That is why I posted about it, and that's why I wanted to talk to you about it, because I think I think massage and a lot I'm not trained, but I think I have very good instinct. Is you have very good hands. I have good hands. And it's funny that you say that a lot of times, like, you know, I love doing the dance floor massage where I'm like hugging somebody like you know, while we're on the dance floor and then like I will just like kind of like land on a spot on their shoulder or back and start pressing. And almost every time they're like, whoa, how did you do that? And my joke is always, well, it's screaming at me, so so clearly like it takes a little bit of instinct, but I think the training that you have feeds into what you do and it's really excellent work. Props Cole recommended get on his table.
Speaker 5: You know, it's funny you say screaming because sometimes bodies yell at me. Yeah, but then I actually try to listen to what it's whispering, which is often a lot different. Well, remember when I first laid you down, yes, and I was like giving you a little bit of traction. You were like, whoa, Okay, it's starting mispas like that was the well uh you you know, breathed into it, and then it started to like whisper things to me as I was moving, and that was kind of that was when I started to really track that.
Speaker 1: It was beautiful. Well, you're beautiful. It was beautiful. Thank you. Thanks for opening up your body to me any time. Oh my gosh, I'm blessing now.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, as we get to our wrap up, how have you been feeling about this new trajectory as Jamison Taylor? And how far do you see it going? What do you want to do with it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good question. You know. It's funny.
Speaker 5: I had a lot of like modeling professional friends of mine. I used to model in my twenties and had this agent for a little bit, and I was like, you know what, fuck it, I'm gonna go into academia because it seems more stable. Well, here I am back modeling, and you know, my friends are like, if you start of, you're you're gonna get far less like modeling campaigns. But at the time I needed the money, so I started off and like, ironically I'm getting more campaigns.
Speaker 2: No, is that true?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think there's like something.
Speaker 4: I think the stigma of it is like.
Speaker 1: It's it's starting to change.
Speaker 2: I won't say it's disappeared, but it is changing.
Speaker 3: It's changing, yes, And because so many people are doing it, it's like you and you're selling.
Speaker 4: If you're left with if all.
Speaker 3: Of the people that you want on the campaigns are doing only fans, then you're gonna be limited to only fans, like people, you have only fans, and you have to still have to hire people to get the things.
Speaker 4: So it's like it's like people.
Speaker 3: One of the questions that I get with studio work and being an like when I was an exclusive, They're like, oh, they let you have an only fans. I'm like, good luck finding a corn star that doesn't have a fucking only fans.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it's a constantly evolving thing. I mean, like I was working in the days when like certain studios wouldn't hire you if you ever did bare back porn of any kind, whether it was amateur or not. So like my first four or five years of being a star udio person, I only did condom form, which is why some of these studios hired me. But then, like of course, times have change. It's a constantly evolving thing, and in terms of getting these modeling campaigns, I think it's interesting that maybe, even though it hasn't completely evolved on a bureaucratic level, people like being a part of the conversation that is sex positive. You're just going to come off a lot cooler if you're like okay with hiring and working with people who do put themselves out there on this open sexual, you know, expressive place.
Speaker 5: And it's how you brand yourself. It's the kind of lifestyle are you presenting totally? How are people receiving you. I've always been into fashion, so you know, when I dress, I try to like look edgy and like different, and I think brands see that and they're like, oh, be hmmmm. You know, we'd love to fly her to Seattle for the week and yeah model for us, you know, so.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, we still have to do that little Seattle trip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we do. We definitely. I was just in Seattle. I love her.
Speaker 5: There was a brand that was started by of people. I won't say the gender or the brand name, but I met them and they seemed like really interested in me. But then when they found out I did o F, They're like, hmmm, we're actually kind of pivoting away from o F models. And I'm like, all of you are doing only fans and you started a brand, So what's the difference. I don't get up. So I think there's still stigma in the world about huh, the work, But you know, I think it's changing slowly.
Speaker 1: Were you're doing great form? What it looks like? Does it feel good? Yeah?
Speaker 5: It's fun. This is all about fun in my life. This is my fun chapter.
Speaker 1: I love it. So you sarved it. Whether that lasts forever is likely not the case.
Speaker 2: I mean nothing does.
Speaker 3: Like it's all about evolution and absolutely change, and you just enrolling with it, right, you know exactly?
Speaker 2: Do you want to sing us anything? A little thirty seconds of something.
Speaker 1: I am going to give you.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna demonstrate something and I want you both to try please come so repeat that. For me, this is like an articulate or exercise I do with some of my clients.
Speaker 1: Let's do it. So you're gonna go.
Speaker 4: La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la.
Speaker 6: La go Yeah yeah yah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah, got got got got got galla na yea ya naa naa yalla na gala yella nalaga yella.
Speaker 4: Nah. Good health is keeping the tongue flexible.
Speaker 2: Good health is keeping the tongue flexible.
Speaker 1: Wait was it worth We're supposed to repeat that? No? Okay?
Speaker 4: Cool?
Speaker 2: Nala gala yalla naya.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much, thanks for having you. Guys.
Speaker 2: Look for Taylor on his Instagram, Taylor dot Stilson or Jamison Taylor on his ex and subscribe to his things. You won't be disappointed and you'll see a couple of familiar faces. Thank you so much for joining us. I hope you had a good time today.
Speaker 4: It was lovely to have you. Thank you man. Yeah, I'm Adam Ramsey. This has been sorry for asking. Thanks you guys. You next time.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 4: This has been sorry for asking.
Speaker 2: Be sure to like, comment and subscribe, and until next time, stay sexy
Speaker 1: Where they live